Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 04:19:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 45

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 45  (Read 268 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: August 28, 2018, 10:14:29 pm »

Live from the Future Shock Arena in Boston, Massachusetts
August 28, 2018

A stick of dynamite is plunged into a stone wall with a fissure. The fuse burns down to the end before the wall blows apart. Covering her face from the blast is Mara Werth dressed in what looks like a tomb raider outfit. “Bringing Down the Giant” by Saving Abel begins to play. She heads inside the opening in the wall, shining a flashlight on one wall showing the FFW logo and then the Future Shock logo. As she moves ahead, she comes across a platform overlooking a pit. Upon looking inside, she sees Lacey surrounded by dead flowers blowing red mist towards her.

Oh. I hit the wall I got back up and dusted off.
I’m past the pain and I’m taking back all that I lost,
I’m going to kick you off the throne hang your crown up on the wall

We then cut to quick takes showing Lydia Charisma delivering her Ocean’s Eleven finisher. Celeste is then shown hitting her Heaven’s Cloud ace crusher to a pop from the crowd. Then we see a large bubble being blown before it pops to reveal the smiling face of Nora Harris. Bianca Reed takes off her sunglasses, and throws them into the crowd. Mila is shown with her surfboard dragon sleeper locked in before we cut back to the tomb.

Yeah your glory days are gone gone gone.
Yeah I’m bringing down the giant
I won’t sit here undecided.

Mara extends her arms to both sides, and walks carefully across the platform before she makes it to the other side. She reaches the other side, finding a hall of mirrors as she steps into another entrance. She glances at the various mirrors around her as she walks past them, while Tara Cortez passes her twice in one mirror after Mara moves away. She comes upon two stone statues that look like guardians to a door. She retrieves two gems from her pocket, placing them in the stone hands of the statues before the door starts to move.

When your world comes crashing down I’ll remind you
I’m the one who’s laughing loud in your face
Yeah yeah your karma’s coming back here to find you this is going to get a little violent
Yeah I’m bringing down bringing down the giant.

We cut away from there to see Gemma Pierce and Kaya Crimson staring across at one another. Gillie Barnes thrusts the Future Shock Championship over her head with a smile, and Harley Shannon has the Harley Headlock locked in next. Cassandra Steen is shown counting her money as Kyle stands over her shoulder. “Poison” is shown next as Rose is dressed like Harley Quinn, and slams a giant mallet onto the camera before it cuts back to the tomb.

When your world comes crashing down I’ll remind you
I’m the one who’s laughing loud in your face
Yeah yeah your karma’s coming back here to find you this is going to get a little violent
Yeah I’m bringing down bringing down the giant.

The doors finally open as Mara carefully steps forward, looking around as a row of lights come up all the way to a throne. And there sat on the throne with two lions sat in front of her is Elizabeth Lannister. She points towards Mara as the two lions roar and launch towards the camera before we cut to the live broadcast to see a roaring crowd full of Future Shock fans.

Zack: Hello, everyone! Welcome back to the Future Shock Arena here in Boston. We are just coming off a massive Wipeout Pay Per View that saw the crowning of a new Aspire Ring bearer in the form of Lydia Charisma! And we can report that the Future Shock Championship still remains with the “1 Percenter” Valerie McKinley. Lyn, I know you’re happy about one of those two, at the very least.

Lyn: Yes, yes I am. We will actually be hearing from Lydia a bit later in the evening as she wants to talk to the fans here front and center now that she actually has her ring back.

Zack: On tonight’s broadcast, we got two debuting Prospects looking to show us what they can do when Ashley Maldano faces off with Katie Keller in our opening match. Lyn, who do you like in this one?

Lyn: I’ve heard a lot about Ashley or Slashley if you will so I think she’s gonna pull out all stops put down Keller. From what we heard of Katie however, I won’t  be counting her out.

Zack: How do you like game shows? Well we got one of those tonight too as Mars Whimsey and Andi Takata play the Future Shock version of Press Your Luck, and it’ll be hosted by Jake Chandler. The money won will be donated to the charity of the Prospect’s choice.

Lyn: So no matter who wins, the fans win most of all. You can’t really beat that.

Zack: Our main event is going to be bittersweet for many of our fans, as tonight is the last night as a Prospect for “Old School” Gillie Barnes as she heads up to the FFW roster. She’ll reform her tag team with O.E. Ayano, the Southside Connection, to meet Valentina and Isis of the Privileged Circle.

Lyn: A one night only affair to say goodbye the right way, and we’ll see how the Circle like a reformed team. Now of course... Things like ring rust, O.E. just coming back from injury...

Zack: We’ve also been promised that a new Prospect signing announcement will be revealed during the show tonight. I happen to know Adam has been contacted by more than one aspiring talent who wants to become part of Future Shock. So I’m interested to see who he’s signed first.

Lyn: Huh. We’re going to get to a point where he might have people facing for contracts at this point.

Zack: I can also confirm, Lyn, that Kyle Kilmeade and the Gold Standard are NOT here tonight. None of them are in Boston, so we’ll have a whole show without them before we head to Sydney in two weeks for the Supershow.

Lyn: The roof is going to tear down in Sydney when we get to Future Shock. Of course when the Gold Stand--

Zack: I also have the unfortunate duty to inform that even with the Gold Standard not here, Dante Knox is. And we’ll be hearing from him tonight too.

Lyn: ...And the crowd goes mild. He wants one of our jobs, Zack. ...Or worse, he wants to turn this into a three man booth. I hate when companies do that, personally. That’s just me.

Zack: All that, and no telling what else we are going to see before the night is through. So let’s send it up to the “Wildcat” in the ring for our opening contest!

The camera cuts to the ring with the smiling Gabrielle Crimson already in the ring with her microphone in hand.

Gaby: The opening contest of Future Shock is scheduled for one fall.

Zack: Fans, you likely know that Future Shock is always drawing new talent seemingly on a weekly basis. And we’re about to see two of the newest Prospects make their debut right here.

Lyn: I always like a good double debut, Zack. Let’s us see just what we can expect from both Prospects.

"Smoke & Mirrors" by Animal in Me hit and the fans immediately show mixed reactions to none other than the Southside Slugger herself, Ashley Maldano. Half of the fans are booing her like no other, while some others in the crowd cheer for her but are overpowered by the heat. Teasing the crowd a bit, she waits a few moments before the guitar hits as Ashley comes skipping and jumping out from the back, her custom made Docs slamming against the floor.

Ashley smirks as she walks slowly around the fans, nodding her head as they boo and jeer, not long before getting in their faces taunting those who threaten and jeer at her. To the ones that cheer, she slaps their shoulders, but falls back into taunting those who boo. After minutes of this she slides herself in the ring, jumping up and down prepping herself for her opponent, usually giving the ref a hard time in the ring by shouting at him and laughing.

Gaby: Introducing first, hailing from Chicago, IL...The Southside Slugger...ASHHHLEEEEYYY!!

Zack: Ashley Maldano is pretty much a bully. We’ve seen her push around production staff and fans during shows. Tonight, she has to try to do that against someone who can and will fight back.

Lyn: Slashley gonna Slash, Zack. Many of the fans booing her are... All too familiar with her body of work, to say the least. She comes very... Very decorated.

I'm on the battlefield
Like, oh my God (ooh la la)
Knocking soldiers down
Like house of cards (ooh la la)
I'm a one woman army (ooh la la)
Yes, I'm a one woman army
(ooh la la, ooh la la, ooh la la)

"One Woman Army" by Porcelain Black stalls out as a bang like a gunshot rings out and Katie Keller steps out from behind the curtain and surveys the crowd before settling her gaze on the ring in front of her.

I pull up in a matte black super car
Like Batman, yeah
No bodyguard
I'm Gangnam Styling on the bar
I got it, I bring all the boys to the yard
If you see me at the club in Hollywood
You know I bring that Detroit hood
You like it, and you feelin' good
You know that you want it
You know that you would

Gaby: Making her way to the ring, from Silicon Valley California, weighing in at 160 pounds... Katie KELLER!

Let's rush tonight
The music is still playin'
So get up and fight
You know that you want it
You know that you would

Katie heads down the ramp, slapping the odd hand as she goes. Once she reaches the ring, she slides in beneath the ropes and pops up to her feet in the center of the ring.

I'm on the battlefield
Like, oh my God (ooh la la)
Knocking soldiers down
Like house of cards (ooh la la)
I'm a one woman army (ooh la la)
Yes, I'm a one woman army
(ooh la la, ooh la la, ooh la la)

She throws up a fist into the air to get the crowd going as her theme song fades off and she loosens up against the ropes in preparation for her match.

Zack: We got to meet Katie Keller at Wipeout two weeks ago. I don’t know about you, Lyn, but I like what I heard and am eager to see what she can do in a Future Shock ring.

Lyn: I welcome the attitude but I am curious to see how these two pan out.

Referee Kevin Fisk checks both women as Gaby leaves, and then calls for the bell. Both Ashley and Katie meet in the center, with Maldano immediately trying to antagonize her. Ashley talks a little smack and shoves her backwards. Katie steps right back into her face, only to get shoved again. This time though, it’s with a pieface that causes Katie look at the crowd with a smile. Ashley mocks her and asks her what she’s gonna do about it….before Katie headbutts her in the face. This gets a pop from the crowd before she begins to fire away with punches to her head, backing Maldano up a couple steps. Katie grabs her head and takes her down with a facebuster between her legs, and immediately rolls her over to hook her leg for the cover. The referee even seems surprised as he drops to make the count.

Zack: Are you kidding me?! Keller’s got the cover already!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOO!!

Ashley kicks out, but gets rewarded with an elbow t o her face before she can get up. Katie pulls her up by the hair back to her feet, driving more elbows across the back of her head before transitioning into a corner bulldog, driving Maldano’s head into the middle turnbuckle.

Lyn: Huh, corner bulldog into the turnbuckle and that’s smart thinking. Rattle your opponent while maneuvering them where you want them.

It drops Ashley to her knees, though Katie never lets go of her. She pulls her back to her feet from behind, and scoops her up for a spinning back suplex before she floats through for the cover. The referee drops again to count.

Zack: And again, Katie Keller didn’t come to play! I guess Ashley’s getting the answer to her question, Lyn.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOOOO!!

Before she can pull her up again, Ashley rolls out to the floor to get away from her. Katie gets back to her feet, leaning over the top rope telling her that’s what she was going to do about it.

Lyn: Keller wants some more and it looks like she may have to follow Slashley to get some.

Fisk begins his ten count as Katie takes a seat on the middle rope, inviting Ashley to come back into the ring. She doesn’t take it though, and heads around the corner. A few of the ringside fans give her some flack before she finally climbs back onto the apron as Fisk reaches five. Katie immediately goes to greet her before Ashley ducks her head, catching her with a shoulder block in the ribs under the bottom rope. She quickly takes advantage, grabbing Katie’s head and dragging her face along the top rope. As Keller clutches her face, Ashley steps back into the ring and drops her with a side Russian leg sweep. She rolls over on top of her, and blasts closed fists into her face before she finally rises to her feet to a chorus of boos from the Boston crowd.

Lyn: Tactical retreats, Zack. As annoying to watch as they are brilliant, as painful as they look judging by Ashley raining down those fists.

Zack: Clearly it worked out for her too. Rolling out of the ring is as close to getting a time out in this sport as you are likely to ever have.

Katie starts to rise, and Ashley uses a standing sidekick to her chest to knock her off balance. She then pulls her head under one arm, and hoists her up. Keller stays upside down for three seconds before Ashley drills her with a brainbuster. A standing fist drop to the back of her head follows that before she pulls her head between her legs to plant her with a piledriver. A quick rollover follows that before Maldano makes her first cover of the match with the referee not far behind.

Lyn: The piledriver... When you absolutely, positively, must lay someone the hell out.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOOO!!

Keller kicks out, prompting Ashley to get to her feet and rake her boot across her face. Amused as she sees Katie holding her face again, Ashley starts mocking her and clutching her face before starting to chuckle.

Zack: Like I said, she’s a bully. She enjoys what she does, and finds great amusement in others’ misfortune.

Keller begins to rise as Ashley bends her over, grabbing both her arms behind her back. She looks like she’s about to lift her, but Katie surprises her by running them both towards the corner. Ashley strikes back first, and allows Katie to get loose. She shoves her into the corner, and scoops her up on the rebound with a Samoan drop. Keller picks up speed as she bounces off the near side ropes, catching her opponent with a hip check to the head as she gets up. Katie follows up quickly with rolling German suplexes before the final one gets bridged into a pin attempt. Fisk immediately slides into position to make the count.

Zack: You can’t give Katie Keller a moment to breathe, can you? Rolling German suplexes, and a hell of a bridge for the cover!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Ashley rolls her shoulder in time before the three, causing Katie to shove her off onto the mat. Keller rises to her feet, and heads for the corner. She doesn’t climb up though, instead dropping to one knee and waving her to get back to her feet.

Lyn: Katie has something explosive planned... Big something coming...!

As soon as her opponent is back to her feet, Katie bolts out of the corner with a swinging neckbreaker. Another rebound off the near side delivers a leg drop across Ashley’s head. She doesn’t get up, but instead drives her leg over and over into Ashley’s head a few more times. Katie gets back to a vertical base, measuring yet again. This time, Ashley barely gets to a vertical base before an axe kick to the back of her head puts her down. Keller drops down to make a cover with a hook of the leg before the referee joins them.

Lyn: Big time axe kick across the back of the neck and there’s another cover!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Ashley’s shoulder comes up again. Katie looks up to make sure, and catches a thumb to the eye from her opponent. Maldano rolls her away from her, trying to collect herself before she gets to her feet, delivering a running knee strike into Katie’s head.

Zack: Ashley may not have been expecting what’s she has received from Katie Keller, but she’s certainly taking her more seriously now.

The Illinois native headed for the corner, making her way to the top rope. She pulled her elbow pad up, and came off the top rope with an elbow drop. It landed perfectly, and Ashley added insult to injury by continuing to badmouth Katie as she got back to her feet. A bit of a grin formed on her face as she headed back again to the corner. She started to walk along the top rope as Katie was getting to her feet. And when she was vertical, Ashley went for a hurricanrana…..but Katie hooked the top rope with her arm. Maldano landed on the canvas instead, to the delight of the crowd.

Lyn: Keller was nearly given the mother of all Southside Welcomes but had it scouted at the last second!

Zack: That tells you what kind of student of the sport Kate is. She obviously has done her homework on the very decorated Ashley before tonight.

Katie pulled herself together, and then grabbed Ashley into a butterfly lock followed by a butterfly suplex. She dove across her for the cover, hooking both legs as the referee fell into position to count.

Zack: She calls that the ROYAL BUTTERFLY!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Fisk called for the bell, and Katie made it back to her feet a little worse for wear. The referee raised her hand, bringing a smile to her face as the crowd showed her their support as well.

Lyn: That’s traditional as all get out. A butterfly lock into a suplex. Huh. Nice.

Gaby: Here’s your winner by pinfall………….KATIE KELLER!!

She headed towards the ropes, climbing onto the bottom to raise her hand in the air as she leaned over the top. The smile grew wider as she tipped over, and landed on her feet on the floor.

Zack: One hell of a debut for Katie Keller, Lyn. She showed me a lot here, and showed what happens to a bully sooner or later tonight. Welcome to Future Shock, Katie!

Lyn: Can’t take anything away from Ashley tonight however, she did throw it down.

She greeted a few fans at ringside as she headed towards the back. Future Shock then headed backstage too.  

The Gold Standard on Memorex

The words “Recorded Two Days Ago…” appear at the top left corner of the screen before we see the interior of what looks like a very expensive hotel. The camera pans what could honestly be a penthouse before it falls on Kyle Kilmeade in his motorized wheelchair, flanked on either side by Cassandra Steen and Lacey.

Kyle: All of you Future Shock viewers out there and the Prospects got what they wanted this week. I’m not in Boston. None of my clients are in Boston. You have the entire show to yourselves. So if something goes wrong, you can blame it on someone else. Now don’t get me wrong. We didn’t show up because that’s what YOU wanted. We did it to prove a point, to prove the point that Future Shock NEEDS the Gold Standard, women like Lacey and Cassandra here, Stacey Sky, Elizabeth Lannister, and the Future Shock Champion Valerie McKinley without question. We are what sells the tickets, the merchandise, the buy rates. Want proof? Adam promoted a new poster on Twitter recently. Of who? One of us. But rather than go back to Boston, we are here in London at the Bulgari Hotel enjoying ourselves and preparing….preparing for Sydney when this group takes center stage again.

He looks up to Cassandra with a smile.

Kyle: Where this woman right here apparently didn’t leave enough of an impression on Nora Harris in their first meeting. So much so that Nora thinks she needs a rematch in Sydney, Australia. Well Nora, I’m not a genie but you got your wish.

Cassandra: Obviously some people are just gluttons for punishment. She has already been beaten by me. And by Stacey. But I am more than happy to embarrass her again. If nothing else it will give her and the rest of them something else to whine about for a while. How else are they possibly going to pass the time in their humdrum lives if not by complaining about their betters?

Kyle: I honestly think she has Stockholm Syndrome at this point. But that’s fine. What’s important is that this will be the biggest stage Cassandra has competed on. In front of over 20,000 fans….sure, it’s in Australia. But be that as it may, this is a marquee event. And if Nora thinks Cassandra won’t be any more prepared than she was in their first meeting, she’s in for a rude awakening.

Cassandra: If she can actually remember who she is facing it will be an accomplishment. I will be even more prepared than I was in my debut, because I know what to expect from her now. Which granted isn’t much, but I’ll do what I can to carry her to a half respectable match.

Kyle: Another woman who likes to blame her failures on everyone but herself is Lacey’s opponent. Before you wonder, the Aspire Ring has been returned for a very good reason which you’ll find out later. It certainly wasn’t because of a paltry fine. Two of my clients are exceptionally well off, and if you think $5,000 is a lot to them, you’re an idiot. But back to the match, let’s talk about that. Bianca Reed FAILED to become Future Shock Champion at Wipeout. I told you that would happen. I told her that would happen. But who does she blame? Me. Correct me if I’m wrong. But did I pin Bianca to retain the title?

He looked up to each girl, both shaking their heads.

Kyle: I’m pretty sure it was Valerie McKinley.  She’s the one STILL carrying the title. But somehow...this is my fault. She wants to abuse someone sitting in a wheelchair, who was seriously injured in a hydroplane incident. She blames this woman right here, who was only there to ensure nothing happened to me. I didn’t touch any opponent of the Gold Standard all night. But it’s MY fault she lost. Well if Bianca wants a fight that bad, I granted her wish too.

Lacey: No doubt, she will find some way to blame you when I beat her too. If she thinks that she is in for any of an easier time against me, than she had against Valerie, she is going to be left looking even more stupid than she usually does. Unfortunately for her, she has had too many people blowing smoke up her behind and telling her that she is something special, that she has actually started buying into the delusion. It’s alright though, I’ll soon remind her of her place. Which is below Valerie, me and the rest of the Gold Standard.

Kyle: Start thinking now, ladies. Because in two weeks, you’re going to need the excuses at the ready. You’re going to need to figure out how you are going to explain away your shortcomings, how to explain away your inadequacies. And at the end of the night when it’s all said and done, I’ll still be smiling.

A smile draws across his face as he glances up to his clients, and the show heads to a commercial break.

Cards On The Table

“Charisma” by W.A.S.P. fills the arena as up near the top of the ramp a fine smoke begins to pour out from both sides. Fragments of code begin running on the ground, but they slowly transform into... Music notes. The notes of green and purple begin to appear on the ground of the ramp towards the ring.

“I've a breath in minds of men with the lies I breathe!
No man's ever ruled the world not knowing the curse of me!
I'm some of the seven sins, vanity in the lust of men!
I'm the Alpha-Omega man, I'll show you who I am!
Ohhhhhh, hypnotic charm, mesmerizing face, my soul has a dark embrace!

A magic tongue, I'll seduce you all ‘till I'm your king, ‘till ya know my...!
CCHHHHAARRRIIIZZZMMMMAAAAAAAAAA!!! DO YOU KNOW MY NAME!?
I’M THE GOD THAT YOU PRAISE, WHEN YOU WORSHIP MY NAME!
CCHHHHAARRRIIIZZZMMMMAAAAAAAAAA!!! ARE YOU IDOLIZING ME!?
I’M A DANGEROUS THING, AND YOUR NEW MESSIAH’S ME!”

Instead of walking through the smoke backwards with her guns flexing and showing off the muscles... A single hand raises through the smoke showing off the Future Shock Aspire Ring. The Boston crowd cheers as they spot Lydia Charisma beginning to walk backwards, continuing to show off the ring as the “6 String Sinner” continues walking backwards before turning on a heel and dropping to her knees. She makes a bowing motion to the ring and the crowd, as if to say ‘I am not worthy’ before getting up and sliding into the ring. She likes at Gaby and asks her over the music if she can do it for her just... One time. Gaby grins and obliges the Aspire Ring Bearer.

Gaby: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way to the ring at this time... She is THE WALKING STEAD, THE DAME OF THRONES, THE JUKEBOX POWERHOUSE, THE SIX STRING SINNER... YOUR ASPIRE RING BEARER... LLLLYYYDDDIIIAAA CCCHHHAARRRIIIISSSMMMMMAAAA!!

Lydia does a ‘I am not worthy’ bow to Gaby before winking at her with a smirk and then taking the microphone. She gets ready to speak to the crowd but stops to look at the ring in quiet contemplation, as the crowd begins letting a “You Deserve It” chant slowly break in. The Jukebox Powerhouse smiles slowly before nodding her head and clenching a fist.

Lydia: I have never... Never. Never... Never never ever... Been so proud to wear a ring, until this very moment. Because I... I am your Aspire Ring Bearer folks. I am your Aspire Ring Wearer, your Aspire Ring holder, heck you can call me your little tiny dancer, even though there’s nothing tiny on me but with this ring on my finger, you and the rest of Future Shock more than ever... Know... My... Name.

Crowd: CCCHHHHAAARRRIIIISSSSMMMMMMAAAAAAA!!

The 6 String Sinner smirks widely as she gets that response, her eyes closing slowly and savoring that one more time. She lets out an exhale and begins pacing around.

Lydia: But guys, guys, guys. It isn’t JUST enough that I finally one my first hunk of glory, my first tangible piece of history... No, no, no... It was that I knocked down one-fifth... Of the Gold Standard. A pleasure, let me tell you, especially one who, well gets so deeply under my skin like Lacey. I hope you’re watching, boo. Just in case you forgot what it looks like.

Charisma grins and holds up the ring to the camera, smirking widely. Of course, being who Lydia is, the crowd can’t help but make up a chant for Lacey.

Crowd: CHECK OUT LACEY, CHECK IT OUT! WOOP WOOP! CHECK OUT LACEY, CHECK IT OUT! WOOP WOOP!

Charisma holds her hands up, asking for a little bit of silence... But only one hand goes down all the way, the ringless hand. The other hand stays upward and splays out to show her five individual fingers.

Lydia: Now for the song you’ve all been waiting for. So some people lay out what they may do with the Aspire Ring and its defenses... Well, after they pick up a few wins. You guys know the discussion. You have three wins under the belt... Are you going to go for a shot at the main roster with five wins... Or are you going to cash it in for three. Well... I’m gonna buck the trend with telling you guys my intents... Now... Lydia Charisma... Is looking for five. Hashtag it, get it trending. Hashtag Looking For Five. Five wins. Five defenses... Before I cash in on the Future Shock championship. See the rule that’s been laid out is that if you win five times, you can just go straight to the main roster... And it takes three hard fought victories to get a shot at the Future Shock championship but me... Well, me guys I like laying all the chips on the table... So five defenses. ...Five defenses, just like the five fingers on the hand, just like the five members of the Gold Standard, just like the original band lineups of Def Leppard, Deep Purple, Iron Maiden, Alice In Chains and Aerosmith...

Lydia stops to shrug at the camera before she throws up the devil horns with a grin...

Lydia: You heard it here first. Looking. For. Five... And the first off is a rematch with one of the toughest. Gemma Pierce. So Sydney fans you have something to look forward to. Either Gemma makes me eat crow on my first defense... Or that win will be the first of many. Just between the two of us, I think that night is gonna be... OOOOOOZZZIIIINNNNGGG WWWWIIITTTHHH CCCHHHAAARRRRIIIISSSSSMMMMMAAAAA!!

Lydia drops the mic as “Charisma” begins to play as she grins before we hit a commercial for the super show.

Angelina And---Who’s This?

The show heads to the back, and finds a familiar face to the Future Shock fans in the form of Angelina Fantastica. She gets a loud pop from the Boston crowd before she is joined by Adam, who shakes her hand and shares a hug with her.

Adam: Good to see you. And as you can hear, I don’t think I’m the only one who is happy to see you in the arena tonight.

Angelina: Well that’s good, because I’m happy to be back. I’ve missed it over here. And I can tell they’ve missed me too - I might be the only thing from New York City that gets over in Boston.

Adam: I appreciate you coming tonight, feels like homecoming or something. But what I wanted to talk with you about was something I discussed with Seth a few weeks ago. You might have seen it.

Angelina: I did, and I gotta say, when you called me and asked me to come out to Boston for tonight’s show, I was hoping you had a little more in mind than just a front row seat.

Adam: What I was thinking was I wanted to give you a chance at something you haven’t gotten a full shot at before. Since you couldn’t get into Global Wars this year, we’re doing a team dynamic to get into the Future Shock Cup finals. And I was curious if you wanted to be partnered up and take a run at the Cup yourself.

Angelina: I really gotta get someone on this Global Wars thing. But you know what? I never got a shot at the Future Shock Cup when I was a member of the roster. It’d be an honor to come back and compete for it as an alumna. I’m more than ready.

Her answer seems to bring some buzz in the crowd before he nods his head with a smile.

Adam: Well then consider yourself included. I know you’re used to teaming with your brothers and probably getting along. But...I’m not sure how you’ll get along with your partner. Think you can work with the “World Piercer” Gemma Pierce?

Angelina: Adam, c’mon. It’s me. I can get along with just about anyone. Given some time to train together before our first match, I think Gemma and I will be a fantastic team.

This draws a nod from the Future Shock Director.

Adam: Well then, the qualifiers begin after we get back from Sydney. So keep your Tuesday nights clear for a bit, and we’ll see if we can’t add a Future Shock Cup to your trophy room.

Angelina: Don’t worry, my Tuesday nights are all yours till the tournament’s over.

Adam: Feel free to go hang out and see your friends or watch the show.

He shakes hands with her again before he heads off towards his office. The camera follows after him as he already finds the door open to see a redhead with her feet up on his desk and a cat-who-caught-the-canary smirk on her face.

Adam: Uhm...can I help you? Have we met?

Cait: Not officially, no. You can call me Cait, though.

The redhead’s grin stays in place as she reaches past Adam, shutting the door behind them with a saucy wink.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2018, 10:16:21 pm »

Zack: Well it’s time for a little game show action. Let’s send it over to a local studio here in Boston for a special challenge from the old Press Your Luck game show. Andi Takata & Mars Whimsey will be playing, with our own Twitter News guy hosting.

Lyn: Jake can really do the suit and tie game show host thing well. If they do another revival of this thing, here’s your man.

The show cuts elsewhere, and now we see a studio with a wall of screens on one side, and a couple booths with a buzzer on them. Sitting in each booth is the “Lucky Star” Andi Takata as well as Mars Whimsey. The camera then shows the podium with a two piece suit-clad Jake Chandler.

Jake: Hello, everyone! Welcome to the Challenge! I’m your host, Jake Chandler. Today, Mars and Andi will answer 4 trivia questions. For each question they get right, they get a spin on our game board with cash prizes, but they’ll have to avoid the whammy because he’ll take their cash!

The screens start flashing with different dollar amounts and pictures of a whammy as a highlighter randomly appears around each screen in a randomized pattern.

Jake: All the proceeds go to the charity of the winner’s choice, so let’s get right to it! All our questions today are based around the original Mega Man series on the NES. Let’s do this!

Jake turns to the duo, as Andi and Mars hold their hand over their respective buzzers.

Jake: What video game company publishes Mega Man games?

Andi hits the buzzer first.

Andi: Capcom, obviously!

A bell rings, and Jake nods his head.

Jake: That’s right! Capcom is the publisher of Mega Man. Andi gets a spin!

The space princess does a little chair dance until she sees Jake is about to ask another question.

Jake: When was the first Mega Man game released?

Once more, the space princess beats Mars to the buzzer.

Andi: 1986!!

A sound of “wah wah waaaaah” is heard, bringing a frown to Andi’s face before Jake looks to Mars for the answer.

Mars: Um... hmmm... nineteen... eighty seven?

The bell sounds again, causing a grin to form on Mars’ face.

Jake: That’s right, it was 1987! Mars gets a spin, and we are tied at 1 a piece. They’re only gonna get tougher, ladies. Hands on buzzers!

He lifts the next card up to read as Andi and Mars both look quite intense as they listen.

Jake: Which original Mega Man game introduced the charged up Mega Buster?

Mars hits the buzzer first.

Mars: YES! Thank you Wikipedia page, that'd be Mega Man four! Right? Please say I'm right...

The bell dings again as Jake nods his head. Mars’ spin counter moves up to 2, while Andi’s remains at one.

Jake: Right again, Mars! You’re up by another spin. Now here’s the final question. What is the name of the robot introduced in the series that brings Mega Man weapon energy and supplies?

This seems to stump them both for a second before Andi hits the buzzer.

Andi: Bito!

The bell sounds again, bringing Andi up to 2 spins just like Mars. Jake gives her a thumbs up before he continues.

Jake: Right, that’s the Japanese name of Beat! Andi and Mars are tied at 2 spins a piece. Now it’s time to let them go to the board, and see how much money they can bring home for their favorite charity. We’re gonna let Mars go first.

The girls turn their attention to the game board as the highlighter begins bouncing around the screen, with images of the whammy and cash amounts beginning to flicker around in each individual screen.

Mars: Alright….big bucks….big bucks...no whammies...only big bucks…...STOP!!

She hit the buzzer, and the highlighter landed on a screen with the amount of $1200 on it. She applauds herself.

Jake: Well done, Mars! That’s $1200 so far for your favorite charity. You got one spin left! Do you want to pass your spin or keep going?

Mars: KEEP GOING!!

The board starts flashing again with the highlighter bouncing around at the same time.

Mars: I’m looking for big bucks….only big bucks! Whammies can drop dead, and…..STOP!!

It landed on $700, causing another excited round of applause for herself.

Jake: Congratulations, Mara! That brings you to $1900 for your charity! Now if Andi can’t top that, you’ll be the winner of today’s game. Andi, it’s up to you now!

Andi looks extra determined as the board begins flashing again, even narrowing her eyes.

Andi: I swear to you I’ll punch any whammy that pops up here! I hate whammies….I hate whammies!! I only want big bucks…..big bucks….biiiiiiiiggg bucks, and…..STOP!!

The highlighter landed on the cash amount of $850, which brings a smile to Andi’s face as she nods her head.

Jake: Great job, Andi! You’re almost halfway to Mars’ amount, this next spin will have to be a BIG amount to catch up though.

The board begins flashing a new as Andi’s hand waves over the buzzer, face full of focus and determination.

Andi: I wanna see that $2000 amount somewhere! I want the big money...the big bucks….only big bucks….nothing but big bu--

The lights in the studio go out before we hear some scuffling going on.

Jake: What the heck?! Can we get the lights back on, please?

When the lights come back up, Mars Whimsey is down on the floor, and Andi is being hung over her booth with a leather strap around her neck by Tara Cortez! On the video wall is also Tara Cortez, who looks to be watching and enjoying the show. Andi is shown hanging before security rushes the set, causing Tara to let go and hop out of the booth before scurrying out of an exit. On the screen, she goes away too.

Jake: I...don’t think we are going to be able to continue this. We’ll be giving the money won by both women to the charities of their choice….and maybe getting better security next time we play this.

Andi coughs heavily, trying to get her breath as Mars crawls towards her to check on along with the security. Jake looks a little flustered before we head back to the arena with Zack and Lyn.

Zack: I’ve never seen anything like that on a game show before! Tara used a leather strap to choke out her opponent in Sydney, and then ran like a thief in the night!

Lyn: My only question Zack, was it Tara or was it Tara? ...Can one of them dye their hair at this point?

Zack: I’m sure we’ll be hearing about how one was taped in advance. That strap match in Sydney can’t get here fast enough, in my opinion.

Both of the commentators look exasperated with what they’ve seen before Future Shock heads to a short ad for their merchandise site.

Honest to Canada

As the show heads back into the arena, there’s a rather large Canadian flag perched at the top of the ramp before Dante Knox emerges from the back. Many of the fans give him the welcome he deserves with loud booing as the former manager extends his arms as though he’s getting a hero’s welcome.

Dante: Hello, Future Shock!

The crowd only booed louder as the arrogant prick took a deep bow, almost like he was accepting an award.

Dante: Now for those of you who don’t know me….and you must clean windows with your tongue for a living if you don’t, my name is Dante Knox. And I am, without question...beyond a shadow of a doubt…..the most honest man in all of wrestling. For some time now, I’ve been carrying a horse in a company that...frankly doesn’t even compare to FFW. I won’t even mention their name, because probably none of you have even heard of it.

More boos follow that.

Dante: But the reason I am here tonight is a very simple one. Because after listening to commentary week in and week out here, I’ve come to realize that there is one place that FFW is lacking. One tiny area that it could use a vast improvement, and that….is at the commentary booth. And it’s not just Future Shock, it’s both Breaking Point and Velocity too. It’s the Pay Per Views. All of it, and I’m referring to Zack Hudson….the “voice of FFW” as some have called him.

Knox rolls his eyes as he continues.

Dante: I can’t begin to tell you the cards, letters, and emails I get from all over Canada who ask me one question. “Dante, why are you wasting your God-given talents next to a horse when you COULD be doing play by play with such luminaries as Mai Hotaru…..and less so Lenny Dallins?” And each time I am asked this question, do you know what I say?

He raises his right hand up as though he’s about to testify.

Dante: Honest to Canada, I don’t know. I could certainly do a better job. Even Mai has requested I be hired. And we all know what a trusted and respect opinion she holds in this business. So I came all the way to Boston tonight on my personal company expense account to pose that question to Adam Grant. And do you know what?

Dante clutched his hand to his heart.

Dante: He...wouldn’t even see me for a meeting.

Many cheers erupted from that.

Dante: Apparently he’s too busy to talk to the one man who can make Future Shock commentary great again. I understand I’ll have to work my way up. I mean you gotta crawl before you can walk. And I’m willing to bring ratings to Future Shock and debase myself calling matches above and beyond the abilities of the women in the ring. If I can carry a horse, I’m sure I can carry Lenny Dallins. He’s nowhere near as bad as Horseface. And I could hold my nose and sit in this arena with all of you for a hour or so on Tuesday nights.

He produces a jewel case from his jacket.

Dante: I have taken the liberty of putting together a “Greatest Calls In Wrestling” DVD of my work, which I will be leaving with Adam’s office. That way, he can see...he can hear...no no...he can FEEL the energy and expertise I bring to the commentary booth. And then he’ll be so overwhelmed...so emotionally charged…..moved…..that he’ll let “Hackjob” Hudson go back to doing whatever you losers do when you aren’t being disgusted by one another. As a matter of fact, I’m going to go do that...right now!

He waves a stagehand onto the stage with him, whispering something into the man’s ear before he heads back through the curtain. The stagehand looks a little like a deer in headlights before he speaks into the microphone.

Stagehand: Ladies and gentlemen, I’ve been asked to inform you…..that Dante Knox has left the arena.

The stagehand gets a pop from the crowd at that announcement, and then we cut to a short clip revealing the newest Prospect signing.

The Witching Hour

The next image we see is of several candles burning side by side. Each flame flickers brightly in what is a darkened room somewhere inside the Future Shock Arena. But the words in the top corner of the screen indicate that this was recorded last night at midnight.

The three Stone sisters sit cross legged on the floor forming a circle. The eldest of the three, Melody picks up an orange candle and passes it off to Madyson on her left. Madyson holds it for a moment with her eyes closed before she passes it off to Mikayla who also does the same. She then passes it back to Melody who picks up a little bottle of oil, with cinnamon written in cursive across it. She lets a few drops of the oil fall onto the candle and then places it in the centre of circle and lights it. The sisters join hands and close their eyes before they begin to chant in unison.

Brimstone, moon, and witch's fire, candlight's bright spell.
Good luck I shall acquire.
Work thy magic well, midnight twelve, the witching hour, bring the luck I seek, by wax and wick now work thy power.
As these words I speak, harming now, this spell is done.
By law of three, so mote it be.

As they finish chanting they all open their eyes at the same time, and as they do all of the candles in the room extinguish, except for the orange one in the centre of the circle. As it continues to burn, the three release hands but stay cross legged on the floor.

Melody: When the candle burns out the spell will be sealed. And we will be one step closer on our journey towards Future Shock Tag Gold.

The three sisters close their eyes as if meditating and it becomes clear that the video has been sped up in post production as the candle burns down. In what seems like seconds it burns out leaving the scene in darkness.

Lightning in a Bottle

The show cuts to a clip from last year’s Sydney supershow in the closing moments of the main event for the FFW Future Shock Championship.

Courtesy of FFW Future Shock 30 - Sydney Supershow
November 14, 2017

Harley rose behind her and dropped her with a reverse DDT. She wasted no time in dragging her to the center of the ring, and then applying her neck crank submission. Anna’s face showed abject pain as Harley had the hold perfectly locked in. The champion tried to find the ropes with no success since they were in the center of the ring. Harley tried to increase the pressure, causing Anna’s face to look absolutely tortured. The referee asked again and again if Anna wanted to stop the match, never getting an answer. But it wasn’t long before the champion ultimately tapped the mat, and Stringer called for the bell.

Lyn: A neck crank! You don’t often see that and... No way. No... Way.

Harley let go immediately when she heard the bell, her face incredulous and in shock as she had her hand raised in victory. The Sydney crowd erupted, and tears began to well up in Harley’s face when she was handed the Future Shock Championship.

Zack: WE JUST SAW A CHANGING OF THE GUARD! TELL’EM ABOUT IT, GABY!

Gaby: Here is your winner by submission….AND NEEEEEEWWWWWW FFW FUTURE SHOCK CHAMPION…………..HARLEY SHANNON!!!

The tears really began falling as Harley looked down to the title in her hands in utter joy. Fireworks erupted around the arena as she looked up to see a few of them herself. She wiped her eyes, and hugged the title to her chest.

Zack: It was May of last year that Future Shock took on a whole new face. And now, for the first time ever, a PROSPECT holds the gold! HARLEY SHANNON HAS PROVEN THE PROSPECTS CAN SHINE BRIGHTER THAN ANYONE IN THE SPOTLIGHT!!

~ ~ ~

The clip concludes when we find both Harley and Sara are watching it on a monitor before the pair turn towards the camera.

Sara: Two weeks from tonight, my guest at this time looks to capture lightning in a bottle when she returns to the scene of her first Future Shock Championship match to try to regain the title in Sydney, Australia! Thanks for joining me, Harley!

Harley: You’re welcome, Sara, it’s always a pleasure. And yeah, I guess it’s kind of like, fate… or destiny or at least serendipity that as we head back for the second Sydney Supershow I’m challenging to be a two time Future Shock Champion. Maybe that’s a good omen for me. Returning to the scene of my greatest triumph and trying to get lightning to strike one more time against a Future Shock graduate who has been on a real tear of late - a very impressive winning streak - and for the biggest prize in all of Future Shock. I’m looking forward to it a lot. I’ve been excited every since Adam made it public that I’d get my chance once more in the Qudos Bank Arena.

Sara: You have been on a pretty good tear yourself. It was just two weeks ago tonight that you made the “Titaness” tap out. I’m not sure anyone saw that submission victory coming, since virtually no one has ever made Isis tap. I imagine you are feeling even more confident heading into the match with Valerie.

A huge grin of pride spread across the redhead wrestlers face as Sara mentioned the match with Isis.

Harley: Like I said, I had a game plan going into that match… and it worked better than I could ever imagine. I think you could probably say it’s a bit of an understatement to say it’s given my confidence a shot in the arm - like you say, it’s not everyday that someone makes the most dominant force to have ever been in Future Shock, one of Valerie’s fellow Privileged Circle members, tap out. BUT, I can’t afford to be overconfident and assume that because I did something that was considered near impossible two weeks ago that I can just beat anyone. Valerie’s a completely different proposition to Isis, a completely different skillset and the Future Shock Champion for a reason. I can’t get ahead of myself at all; I’ve still got be at my best and see if I can’t spring a couple of surprises on McKinley when we arrive in Australia.

Sara: Given tonight is Gillie Barnes’ final night as a Prospect, I can’t help but recall the wins you two have traded and how you both were two of the earliest Prospects to arrive since the reboot. Any thoughts as Gillie moves up to FFW after tonight?

Harley hesitated for a moment.

Harley: Weeeeeellllllllll….. When I first heard the announcement there was a teeny, tiny, small, little part of me that was just slightly disappointed because we have traded wins and we wouldn’t get the chance to settle it between us, once and for all, here in Future Shock. But a moment later I was absolutely elated for Gillie. There’s literally, in my opinion, no-one who deserves it more than she does. Since she debuted here, she’s been one of the stand out Future Shock prospects, one that has brought the fight every single night. She has been one of the most competitive women I’ve ever met and one of the most knowledgeable. I’m gonna miss not seeing her around Future Shock every week but I wish her the absolute best of luck on the main roster and I know she’ll take it by storm.

Sara: Before that though, she’s got one last match as a Prospect. When we come back, the main event is next!

A quick graphic shows the viewers the tag team main event before Future Shock heads for a commercial.
Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2018, 10:17:56 pm »

The show returns from the commercial break with the “Wildcat” already waiting in the ring with her microphone in hand.

Gaby: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is your main event of the evening.

Zack: This is one hell of a send-off to FFW for Gillie having to face the two time Tornado Tag Champions in a first ever meeting. But it’s only appropriate it be right here where her Future Shock tenure began, Lyn.

Lyn: A perfect goodbye if I ever heard one, Zack. She’s said that she plans to hit the main roster running but first... Closing this chapter on her career in more than one way.

The opening chords of “Destroy & Conquer” by Future World Music begin to rattle through the arena, the curtains start to move as Valentina Lozano & Isis Morales slowly steps out onto the ramp. They are unfazed by the boos from the crowd as Valentina bends her right knee and angles her left leg, her right arm shooting up into the air with a cocky smirk with Isis standing behind her, raising her fist in the air with a cocky smirk, standing in a unified domineering pose while basking in the negative heat of the crowd. Valentina gets back to her feet and then begins to walk side by side with Isis down the aisle.

Gaby: Making their way to the ring…at a total combined weight of three hundred and sixty-five pounds....”The Latin Goddess” Valentina Lozano and “The Titaness” Isis Morales... They are...

THE PRIVILEGED CIRCLE!!!!!!!!!

At the ringside area, Valentina and Isis walk around the ring once, gracing the crowd with sneering glares before entering the ring, Valentina then glares towards the referee in the ring and orders the referee to hold the ropes for her, which the referee reluctantly complies by doing what she says. She then wipes her feet on the apron and enters the ring. Meanwhile, Isis enters the ring by stepping over the top rope with ease. The ladies then go to opposite ring posts in which they climb up and pose to the crowd with complete confidence, taking in the atmosphere while the crowd reaction continues and the cameras flashing.

After the ladies taunt the crowd (and/or opponents), Valentina then goes to one of the corners to lean against.  After giving Valentina a few words and patting her on the shoulder, Isis smirks and stretches a little as they await for their opponents to come out.

Zack: One thing is for sure, these two women right here don’t give a damn about Gillie’s last night as a Prospect. And they would be only too happy to send her and OE out flat on the canvas.

Lyn: One gets the sense that they would be all too happy to finish what Valerie started, especially when it comes to Gillie. O.E. just gets it by proxy, and a preview of Global Wars.

“Word up son, word. (Yeah, to all the killers and a hundred dollar billas!)”

The Future Shock Arena goes pitch black as “Shook Ones Pt. 2” begins to play. A single spotlight falls on the entrance with The #SSC standing back to back, Gillie with a bandanna around her mouth and O.E. wearing a fitted baseball hat. Barnes turns around to show off the back of her wrestling top with a distressed looking Union Jack cut diagonally and joined with a Japanese Rising Sun flag. O.E. likewise represents with two flags, tied on each of her wrists and is wearing a Chaotic Temptation tee over her ring gear. O.E. walks down to the ramp, mouthing every word of the song and surprisingly so does Gillie.

“I got you stuck off the realness, we be the infamous,
You heard of us,
Official Queensbridge murderers,
The Mobb comes equipped with warfare, beware,
Of my crime family who got nuff shots to share.”

Gaby: Introducing from cold streets of Sheerness and the concrete jungle of Kumamoto... Weighing in at a combined weight of 311 pounds, they are “Old School” Gillie Barnes and “The Orochi” O.E. Ayano... This is THE SOUTHSIDE CONNECTION!!!

“Son, they shook...
'Cause ain't no such things as halfway crooks!
Scared to death, scared to look,
They shook,
'Cause ain't no such things as halfway crooks!
Scared to death, scared to look...”

O.E. And Gillie look at each other and fist bump after walking down to the ring and high-fiving every and any single fan who has their hands reached out. Both women roll into the ring before climbing up opposite turnbuckles and continuing to talk up with the fans before they meet together in their corner.

Zack: It’s an unlikely dynamic as OE Ayano comes back home to Future Shock one more time to help “Old School” before she joins Ayano in FFW. I imagine it’s got to be a mixed bag of emotions for Gillie: excitement about what lies ahead as well as hanging up her Prospect boots after these last couple years.

Lyn: I think so Zack, but kid has nothing more to prove here and everyone knows it. Most of all herself. In anycase, Gillie and O.E. seem apt to leave her opposite in the way they came; a team. If you know... Only for a night.

Referee Kevin Fisk checks all four women for anything illegal as Gaby leaves the ring, and then calls for the bell. The crowd is very solidly behind the Connection as Gillie and OE play rock paper scissors to decide who starts. The Orochi wins, and looks across to see Valentina waiting for her. The pair meet in the center as OE points down to Valentina’s boot. When the “Latin Goddess” looks down, Ayano pokes her in the eyes with two fingers and uses a snapmare to bring her down to the mat. Lozano doesn’t get up in time before OE begins firing kicks into her back. She only manages to get three in before Lozano is back to her feet. But Ayano manages to stay behind her, trying to give her a wedgie with her tights. But when that proves difficult, she settles for an atomic drop that sends Lozano into the ropes long enough for OE to bring her down with a neckbreaker.

Lyn: ...It’s good to see that even if OE’s choice of target has changed, everything else... Has not. Judging by that wedgie attempt at least.

Zack: O.E. enjoys using some schoolyard tactics. And if it isn’t broke, don’t fix it. Valentina may have a slightly higher voice for the rest of the night.

Valentina starts to get up, but her opponent stays right behind her. She pulls her back by the tights, and starts firing right hands into her lower back before following up with a suplex. Ayano mounts her back, sticks her finger in her mouth, and then stuffs it into Valentina’s ear before she finally gets up. Lozano looks none too happy as the crowd is definitely amused. She glares back at the Orochi, who gives a shrug before the “Latin Goddess” storms towards her. They lock up in the center this time, and Lozano easily pushes OE back into the ropes. OE gives a clean break, and catches a palm thrust to the throat for it. It chokes her up, and Valentina grabs her head to deliver a DDT.

Lyn: I think Valentina was likely the one who pushed people around in high school, not the one getting wet willies, judging by the impact of that DDT.

Zack: I guarantee you Valentina was never treated like this in her life, and it’s obvious to see she is taking painful exception to it from the Orochi.

Several stomps land on the back of OE’s head before Valentina pulls her back to her feet. She easily scoops her over one shoulder, and delivers a shoulder breaker across her knee. Lozano takes off for the near side, and lands a guillotine leg drop across the back of her head, and then transitions into a headscissors as she sat on the canvas. Valentina’s face tensed as it was easy to see she was trying to apply as much pressure as possible.

Zack: A headscissors is about as old as the sport itself, and you can tell by Valentina’s face how much pressure she’s trying to use. It looks like she wants to pop OE’s head like a water balloon.

Lyn: It’s a surprise she didn’t pop it off in the first place with that leg drop!

OE began to move, trying to free herself from the grip. She managed to get to her feet finally, but Lozano’s grip was extremely tight. She tried to pull free, and Valentina stopped that by lifting her body off the ground and spiking the top of OE’s head into the mat, thereby keeping the hold tightly applied. Fisk moved around to see if Ayano wanted to submit, but got no such indication. Valentina leaned forward, raining forearms across OE’s back at the same time while the crowd was chanting for the Orochi.

Zack: She’s got a death grip with those powerful legs on OE. I’ve never seen someone submit to this hold, but Valentina’s not using it for that. She’s trying to wear down OE, and drain some of her stamina.

Lyn: She wants her at Valentina’s pace. So she can keep her staggered, work her over and eventually hand her to Isis.

It was easy to see Valentina was starting to feel more confident as a smile began to form. She used her hands to drag them back towards her corner, with OE still locked in the hold before Lozano reached up to tag in Isis. Morales stepped through, and grabbed her into a rear waistlock before Valentina let go. And with a snap of her hips, she sent OE flying with a release German suplex. It nearly sent her across the ring on impact. Isis got back to her feet, and stepped over OE, plunging her foot into her chest as she walked over her.

Zack: Talk about a size mismatch right here, Lyn. Isis is picking right up where Valentina left off, and looks to be having a great time doing it.

Lyn: There is nothing Isis Morales loves more than imposing her will on... Well, anyone. Look at how big that boot is, Zack. LOOK... AT... IT.

Isis pulled Ayano to her feet, and then fired her with a lot of velocity into the neutral corner. OE struck back first and staggered out right into the waiting arms of Morales. She scooped her up off her feet into a bearhug. OE’s feet hung over the mat as Isis merely stood straight up, holding her in place as the referee moved around to check for the submission. The Boston fans once again began chanting OE’s name, trying to rally her as Gillie pounded the turnbuckle in the corner.

Lyn: Probably a long time since Ayano’s heard this sort of reaction but her tag partner is begging her to come get a tag in!

Zack: Ayano definitely isn’t used to the response, and you’re right. There’s no better time for her to make the tag to “Old School” who is trying to grow her arm longer in the corner.

OE tried to slide her arm down her side to alleviate some of the pressure. She didn’t do very well though before Isis started shaking her like a bear with a fish in its mouth. Ayano ended up slumping over to one side, a look of agony etched on her face. Valentina encouraged Isis to squeeze even tighter, which she seemed to be doing until OE grabbed her nose and chopped her hand down across it. Isis dropped her immediately, and grabbed her face in pain before Ayano grabbed her head down into a single knee facebreaker that put the redhead on the mat. As soon as OE looked towards her corner, Gillie had her hand outstretched as she encouraged her forward.

Zack: A little Three Stooges offense right there, Lyn, and now …..NOW  is the time for OE Ayano to make the tag! She can certainly use it at this point.

Lyn: “Old School” wants in this match in the worst way and it looks as though she’s about to get it in!

The “8 Chamber Orochi” started heading for her corner as Isis was trying to get her bearings. The tag was made as Gillie hit the ring to a roar from the crowd. Barnes took off towards the far side ropes, and rebounded with a running knee strike to Isis’ head before she could get up. It put Morales on the mat before Gillie headed for a neutral corner, and got into a three point stance. When the Titaness rose to her feet, Gillie used a running tackle to put her back down on the canvas. An “Old School” chant rumbled through the Future Shock Arena as Gillie took off for the ropes again. When Isis was back to her feet, Barnes caught her with a Polish hammer shot to the chest. It staggered the Circle member backwards before Gillie grabbed her head and pulled her down into a….large package. Fisk slid in to position to count the fall.

Lyn: BARNES WITH THE SMALL... UH... LARGE PACKAGE!!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOPE!

Isis kicked out, and Gillie hopped back to her feet. OE came back into the ring as the two fired the rising Isis towards the ropes. They scooped her up for a double flapjack on the rebound, planting her face first into the mat before Ayano rolled back out to her corner.

Zack: A little tandem offense right there, and we’re starting to see what made Gillie and OE former tag team champions in the now defunct SCW!

Gillie shouted in the air, getting the crowd more pumped up as she was clearly full of adrenaline now. When Isis made it back to her feet, she went straight towards her and went to plant Isis’ head between her legs before giving the signal for the powerbomb. She didn’t keep her there long before Isis raised up to her feet with Gillie hanging over her back briefly before she was driven into the canvas with an Alabama Slam. She bounced off the mat as Isis had a stern expression on her face as she dropped down to press two hands into her chest for the cover.

Zack: That was a mistake, Lyn! I don’t think Gillie is gonna powerbomb Isis! And it may be about to cost her right here!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Gillie got her shoulder up in time, and Isis doubled back to her corner to make the tag to Valentina. The “Latin Goddess” returned to the ring, and rolled Gillie onto her stomach to apply a camel clutch.

Lyn: Now Valentina has a good old fashioned camel clutch latched on and you couldn’t wipe that grin off the Latin Goddess if you tried.

Lozano looked very smug as she leaned back, trying to get as much out of the hold as possible. The referee dropped down in front of Gillie to check for the submission, but didn’t get one. The Boston crowd started once more chanting her name as Gillie got her arm free and started to reach for the ropes. This caused Lozano to try to recapture that arm, which gave Gillie the opening she needed to lunge towards the rope to get the break. Lozano held on for a four count and finally released it, only to begin stomping her lower back after she got up to her feet.

Lyn: Valentina is really... Really enjoying herself out there if you could not tell. Anytime she can put her boots to something, she seems ecstatic.

Zack: It’s her favorite pastime besides telling you how insignificant that you and the rest of us are. That’d probably be 1A.

The “Latin Goddess” headed to the other side of the ring, measuring Gillie as she tried to get back to her feet. When she finally made it, Lozano bolted towards her in what looked to be a clothesline. But Gillie dropped underneath her arm, popped up between Lozano’s legs and fell backwards with an electric chair. “Old School” sat up slowly to get her bearings before she headed towards her corner to tag OE back into the match. Ayano used the top rope for a slingshot senton that landed across her opponent’s body before she grabbed the leg for a cover. The referee was quickly into position.

Lyn: Big time electric chair slam by Barnes and OE follows it up with a senton over the ropes!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

Valentina kicked out at two and a half, and OE rose back to her feet. She circled around behind her as Lozano was starting to get up, and applies a cobra clutch into a facebuster. She quickly rolls her over, and goes for another cover!

Zack: OE with the BLACK MAMBA!! Lozano may be out cold!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

Yet again, Valentina gets her shoulder up in time. But that doesn’t seem to deter OE in the slightest as she hops back to her feet. She takes off for the far side, but catches Isis’ boot in her lower back as she bounces off. It stumbles her forward in pain right into a bicycle kick from Valentina before they both hit the mat.

Lyn: PRICELESS KISS!! Down goes The Orochi but that took a lot out of Valentina!

Both Gillie and Isis try to get their partners to move towards them as they reach for the tag. Valentina moves a little bit faster, and tags in Isis once more. As the Titaness steps over the top rope into the ring, she goes to grab OE...who rolls between her legs. She actually curls up into a ball, and rolls between her legs again when Isis goes to grab her. The final roll put her in her corner, where Gillie gets the tag. The Titaness spins around to face “Old School” seconds prior to OE getting on her knees and taking a bite into her leg….and doesn’t let go. Morales shouts in pain while trying to get OE loose before Gillie charges towards Isis with a bionic elbow to the top of her head. It doesn’t put her down, but wobbles her considerably.

Lyn: It looks like SSC is doing whatever it takes to bring the Titaness down but... It still isn’t enough!!

Zack: It’s like trying to bring down a giant oak tree! Morales is staggering, and I don’t think it’ll take much more to achieve that goal!

With Isis stumbling in place, Gillie catches her with a palm strike to the face as OE lunges out of the corner with a three point stance into a spear! Gillie dives on top of her as OE goes to intercept Valentina while the referee counts!

Lyn: THEY CALLED THAT SHOOK ONES AND MORALES WILL BE FEELING THAT IN THE MORNING!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

The referee calls for the bell to a roar from the crowd. Gillie rises to her feet, and gets her hand raised in victory alongside OE before the two give each other a hug.

Zack: And Gilile Barnes just capped off one hell of a Prospect career! Two finishers is what it took to put the Titaness down, and the Southside Connection is gonna send them home happy!

Gaby: Here are your winners by pinfall………….THE SOUTHSIDE CONNECTION!!!

OE raises Gillie’s hand, who looks a little bit emotional as she hears the crowd begin a “THANK YOU GILLIE” chant. The pair are soon joined by Mallory Bennett and Jake Chandler, who also raise her hand and give her a hug.

Zack: Gillie Barnes has done everything she set her mind to in Future Shock, and she’s long since been ready for the big stage!

Lyn: Here’s the old school... And it’s voice in the modern era!!

Jake hands her a t-shirt from over his shoulder, which he gives Gillie. She takes a look at it, and immediately puts it on. The FFW shirt fits like a glove as Gillie wiped her eyes, and thanked the fans.

Lyn: No more This Week In Wrestling... Which means more Gold Standard air time... QUICK, ANY PROSPECTS OUT THERE, NOW IS THE TIME TO GET YOUR OWN RECURRING SEGMENT!!

Zack: Congratulations to Gillie Barnes on one hell of a Prospect run, but the big stage is calling! And FFW is about to get a taste of what it means to be ….OLD SCHOOL!!

She beams with pride as her friends give her hugs, with Jake sitting her on his shoulder. The tearful expression of “Old School” (with the fans chanting it) is shown as Future Shock fades off the air.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: