Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 03:32:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 44

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 44  (Read 344 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: July 31, 2018, 10:11:07 pm »

Live from the Future Shock Arena in Boston, Massachusetts
July 31, 2018

A stick of dynamite is plunged into a stone wall with a fissure. The fuse burns down to the end before the wall blows apart. Covering her face from the blast is Mara Werth dressed in what looks like a tomb raider outfit. “Bringing Down the Giant” by Saving Abel begins to play. She heads inside the opening in the wall, shining a flashlight on one wall showing the FFW logo and then the Future Shock logo. As she moves ahead, she comes across a platform overlooking a pit. Upon looking inside, she sees Lacey surrounded by dead flowers blowing red mist towards her.

Oh. I hit the wall I got back up and dusted off.
I’m past the pain and I’m taking back all that I lost,
I’m going to kick you off the throne hang your crown up on the wall

We then cut to quick takes showing Lydia Charisma delivering her Ocean’s Eleven finisher. Celeste is then shown hitting her Heaven’s Cloud ace crusher to a pop from the crowd. Then we see a large bubble being blown before it pops to reveal the smiling face of Nora Harris. Bianca Reed takes off her sunglasses, and throws them into the crowd. Mila is shown with her surfboard dragon sleeper locked in before we cut back to the tomb.

Yeah your glory days are gone gone gone.
Yeah I’m bringing down the giant
I won’t sit here undecided.

Mara extends her arms to both sides, and walks carefully across the platform before she makes it to the other side. She reaches the other side, finding a hall of mirrors as she steps into another entrance. She glances at the various mirrors around her as she walks past them, while Tara Cortez passes her twice in one mirror after Mara moves away. She comes upon two stone statues that look like guardians to a door. She retrieves two gems from her pocket, placing them in the stone hands of the statues before the door starts to move.

When your world comes crashing down I’ll remind you
I’m the one who’s laughing loud in your face
Yeah yeah your karma’s coming back here to find you this is going to get a little violent
Yeah I’m bringing down bringing down the giant.

We cut away from there to see Gemma Pierce and Kaya Crimson staring across at one another. Gillie Barnes thrusts the Future Shock Championship over her head with a smile, and Harley Shannon has the Harley Headlock locked in next. Cassandra Steen is shown counting her money as Kyle stands over her shoulder. “Poison” is shown next as Rose is dressed like Harley Quinn, and slams a giant mallet onto the camera before it cuts back to the tomb.

When your world comes crashing down I’ll remind you
I’m the one who’s laughing loud in your face
Yeah yeah your karma’s coming back here to find you this is going to get a little violent
Yeah I’m bringing down bringing down the giant.

The doors finally open as Mara carefully steps forward, looking around as a row of lights come up all the way to a throne. And there sat on the throne with two lions sat in front of her is Elizabeth Lannister. She points towards Mara as the two lions roar and launch towards the camera before we cut to the live broadcast to see a roaring crowd full of Future Shock fans.

Zack: On the heels of the biggest night in FFW history at Unstoppable 9, we are live in Boston for the 44th edition of Future Shock! The future of FFW is right here, and this is the last show before Wipeout! I’m Zack Hudson, alongside the “King of Commentary” Lyn Dallins. We had one hell of a historic night on our last show, where we crowned a brand new Future Shock Champion in Valerie McKinley!

Lyn: Ask the One Percenter if she believes she has finally arrived, Zack. She’ll scoff and tell you she was already there!

Zack: In our main event tonight, Elizabeth Lannister is set to square off against Mara Werth. The “Lioness” has her hands full at Wipeout against Celeste, but Mara and Celeste have very little in common in the ring.

Lyn: They couldn’t be more different but it’s all the same to the Lioness. Ash in your mouth, fangs and claws for all.

Zack: We’re also going to see Kaya Crimson and Angel square off. The pecking order for an Aspire Ring match has been in a state of flux after Lydia Charisma took the next defense spot by knocking off Gemma Pierce last week. Angel wants into the conversation, and Kaya’s got the rubber match of her trilogy with Gemma at Wipeout! Who do you like here?

Lyn: I don’t have an answer to that one Zack. I just know what I don’t like... Lacey’s chances with this murderer’s row.

Zack: Also, there’s been a few odd occurrences going on today at the arena, Lyn. People have reported finding a pentagram with a circle around it backstage in one of the locker rooms, as well as things moving without being touched. Something tells me, Lyn, that those three women we have been hearing from….

As Zack is talking, his pen laying on the broadcast desk starts to roll around without anyone touching it.

Zack: I think...uh….those three women we’ve been hearing from may be in the arena tonight, Lyn.

Lyn: Pfft! Zack c’mon, don’t patronize them. That’s just—

Lyn goes to reach for his bottle of water, and it simply... Moves out of his grasp. He reaches again and it slides from his fingertips.

Lyn: —ridiculous.

Zack: We’ll also be hearing from the Director tonight, and I have a feeling it has a lot to do with the Wipeout main event for the Future Shock Championship.

Lyn: A special stipulation perhaps? There’s already bad blood running between the two women.

Zack: But we’re gonna kick off the show with an in-ring debut that we’ve been anticipating for quite a while. Gaby, take it away.

The camera heads to ringside, where the “Wildcat” is standing front and center with her microphone in hand.

Gaby: The opening contest of Future Shock is scheduled for one fall.

The lights shift to a turquoise hue as the chorus of Kristina Maria’s “Move Like A Soldier” erupts over the PA system. Tracey Murdock emerges from behind the curtain with a bright smile, throwing both arms high into the air. When she gets to the edge of the ramp, she pumps her fist into the air three times, a firework going off for each pump, much to the delight of the crowd. The lighting returns to normal after the third firework.

Gaby: Introducing from Lanikai Beach, Hawaii….please welcome TRACEY MURDOCK!

As Tracey moves down the ramp, she slaps hands with the fans, occasionally stopping to let one snap a selfie with her. Tracey quickly slides into the ring under the bottom rope and is on her feet in a split-second. She is all smiles as she climbs to the top turnbuckle. She throws up the hang-loose gesture to the crowd with her right hand, then ropewalks to the opposite turnbuckle, and throws another hang-loose gesture with her left hand. She drops to the canvas and takes her spot in the corner.

Zack: Tracey Murdock is still searching for her first win here in Future Shock. She has come so close on many occasions, and seems to be snakebit. Maybe tonight will be the turnaround, Lyn.

Lyn: A lot of wrestlers struggle with that first win. Yours truly went about 0-7 when I started off in Japan.

I'm not the one who's so far away when I feel the snake bite enter my veins
Never did I want to be here again and I don't remember why I came…

The lights in the arena dim and smoke fills the entrance as the first lines of Godsmack's "Voodoo" begin playing. Vivi tosses the curtain aside and stands with her arms outstretched and a smile on her face. She carries a walking stick, topped with a skull carved from ivory, in one hand and waves to the crowd with the other, bemused by their positive reaction to her. Pausing for a moment, Vivi waits for the next verse of the song to begin before she starts making her way to the ring.

Candles raise my desire why I'm so far away, no more meaning to my life, no more reason to stay...
Freezing feeling, breathe in, breathe in...
I'm coming back again…

As she reaches the ring, Vivi climbs up the stairs and tips her top hat to the crowd before taking it and her jacket off, laying them on the side of the ring along with her walking stick. Only then does she step in over the middle rope, standing in the center of the ring with her hands on her hips, waiting.

Gaby:Ladies and gentlemen, now making her way to the ring, she is the Voodoo Queen of New Orleans, the High Priestess of Baron Samedi, the Monster of the French Quarter... the one and only… VIVI ROBICHAUD!

Zack: Vivi definitely kept people guessing before she arrived in Future Shock several weeks ago, and now looks like she may be one of many lining up to go after Tara Cortez after what took place at the pool party last month.

Lyn: Cortez I would like to hope is paying attention to this one closely but I also get the sense she doesn’t think highly of her peers.

Referee Stephen Wilson checks both women for foreign objects, and then calls for the bell as Gaby leaves the ring. Tracey looks as determined as ever, while Vivi leans against the corner before propelling herself forward. She offers Tracey a handshake, which the blonde tentatively returns before they lock up in the center of the ring. Vivi immediately pushes her backwards into the ropes, and gives a break as soon as it’s asked. But as soon as Tracey steps forward away from the ropes, Vivi surprises her with an elbow to the jaw. Two more follow that, sending Tracey reeling before Vivi uses a snapmare takeover to bring her to the mat. She bounces off the near side for a low dropkick to her back, and quickly rolls to her feet. Murdock starts to rise as well before Vivi fires a dropkick into her chest. Tracey stumbles back into the ropes, and then forward into a leaping leg lariat that takes her down to the mat.

Lyn: Vivienne is as agile as I’ve ever seen, with that crisp leg lariat.

Zack: No surprise at all there. Vivi wants to make a hell of a splash in her first match in Future Shock tonight.

The priestess pulls her back to her feet, and drives her into the nearest corner. She climbs up onto the middle rope, measures and unloads five elbows into the top of her before transitioning in a bulldog to the mat. A rollover follows that before she hooks the leg for the cover.

ONE!!

TWOOOOOO!!

Zack: Vivi’s looking for head shots tonight apparently, and she’s certainly got the rookie on the backfoot.

Tracey kicks out, and shoves Vivi off the cover in the process. Murdock makes it back to her feet as Vivi rushes her, seemingly looking for a clothesline. The Hawaiian ducks the contact, but Vivi stops right behind her. Before she can turn around, Robichaud grabs her head for an inverted facebuster to the mat. The priestess wastes no time as she gets back to her feet, and rebounds off the near side with a double leg drop across her chest, and then springs up to her feet.

Lyn: It looked like Vivi feinted there and it paid off with a big double leg drop to end things.

Zack: I think Tracey’s found someone who can match her speed, and that says a lot for Vivi on it’s own that she can keep up with Murdock without any trouble.

The crowd gives her a very warm reaction so far as she heads for the corner. Measuring Tracey after climbing up to the middle rope, she comes off with a leg drop. But the Hawaiian rolls out of the way, and Vivi plants herself butt first on the mat. It stuns her briefly, and gives Tracy an opening. Murdock darts around behind her, and starts laying in front kicks to her back repeatedly. Each shot freezes Vivi up before she makes it back to her feet. Tracey shoves her forward into the ropes, and catches her with a kidney punch followed by a neckbreaker that puts her down on the mat. The “Lanikai Starfish” gets back to her feet, and starts picking up speed as she darts towards the ropes. As soon as she rebounds, she connects with a phoenix splash onto Vivi with a cover to follow!

Zack: Wow, Tracey’s really been picking up her game! A phoenix splash from the Starfish, and that first win may come at Vivi’s expense!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

NOPE!!!

Vivi kicked out as soon as the two struck the mat. Murdock got back to her feet quickly, and pulled the priestess up with her. She began firing chops across her chest before she whipped her into the corner. Tracey followed her in with a handspring back elbow to the jaw, sending Vidi stumbling forward. Murdock climbed up to the top rope behind her, and began walking along it like she was on a highwire.

Lyn: Tracey is all about the no risk, no reward here and I think she’s going to try and bring the sky down on Vivi!

Vivi finally got her bearings, and turned around to see Tracey use the top rope for a springboard into a moonsault that flattened her to the mat. The Boston crowd got much louder for her as she got back to her feet, a smile forming on her face. A double knee drop to her body kept Vivi down a little longer before Tracey headed for the corner again. Quickly ascending to the top rope, she came off with a top rope elbow drop….but Vivi got her foot and caught her on the jaw on the way down. Murdock crashed onto the canvas, and Vivi rolled away from her and started to get back to her feet.

Zack: Tracey wasn’t expecting that, and neither was I! Vivi got her boot up in nearly perfect timing to avoid that elbow drop, but the priestess is trying to pull herself together.

Lyn: Vivi’s trying to turn the lights back on and she doesn’t want to give Tracey a chance here because she’s going to take it!

Vivi slowly got back to her feet, still feeling a little dazed after the offense she had already absorbed. She glanced over her shoulder to see Tracey starting to get up too, though she was also a bit shaky. The priestess took off for the near side ropes, and mowed Murdock down with a Clothesline from Hell that nearly flipped her inside out before she landed on the mat. Vivi dropped down to make the cover, and Wilson was right behind her to count.

Lyn: Big time lariat and that might be it!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

Tracey’s shoulder popped up in time before the three came down. Vivi slowly got back to her feet, dragging Tracey up with her. She shoved her into the ropes chest first, then scooped her up around the waist for a wheelbarrow suplex.

Zack: Tracey’s not the only one who has been adding some new moves to arsenal. Vivi’s starting to get her momentum back, and that’s bad news for the Starfish.

The priestess took off for the far side, and came back with a rolling senton to Tracey’s chest. She pulled her up by the head immediately, and started firing knees in her face. It sent the blonde staggering backwards. She got her balance and went for her, only for Vivi to sidestep her and snap her back to the mat with a side Russian leg sweep. She hooked the leg after that before the referee dropped down to make the count.

Lyn: Very excellent chain there on the offense, Murdock is falling back on the defensive.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Tracey’s shoulder came up again, causing Vivi to get back to her feet. Murdock tried to get away from her towards the ropes. And it worked too as she started to pull herself to her feet. Vivi circled around behind her, quickly pulling her into a full nelson and trying to drag her away from the ropes.

Zack: I’ve not seen Vivi use a full nelson too often, but she’s got that one well applied! The problem is Tracey has her ankles locked around the bottom rope in a precarious position, to say the least.

Vivi struggled to get Tracey free of the ropes, but the Hawaiian seemed to have a death grip with her feet around the bottom rope. Vivi got frustrated with it, and instead transitioned it into a full nelson slam to the mat. She took off for the near side, and rebounded quickly with a double stomp in mind. But Murdock rolled out of the way. Vivi landed square on her feet, and had to quickly regain her balance before Tracey grabbed her head into a front facelock. She let out a shout to the crowd, but didn’t get the finish what she had in mind before VIvi shoved her off, and sent her backwards with a standing roundhouse kick.

Zack: Tracey took a second too long, and got her molars rattled with that roundhouse! I’m not sure she knows where she is right now!

Lyn: This match has been all the Voodoo Priestess and we might be coming in on the end!

The Hawaiian stumbled off the ropes before Vivi returned the favor, grabbing her head and delivering her running swinging DDT! Tracey landed on top of her head before she collapsed to the mat, and Vivi made the cover!

Lyn: HURRICANE VIVIENNE!! The landing!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Wilson called for the bell as Vivi sat up, and began catching her breath. The Boston crowd gave her a fair bit of support as she got to her feet, and had her hand raised in victory.

Gaby: Here is your winner by pinfall………...VIVIENNE ROBICHAUD!!

Zack: A very game Tracey Murdock proved to be no match for Vivienne in her Future Shock in-ring debut! And it looks like the fans are getting more and more behind her!

Lyn: She ain’t foofoo with the voodoo and makes your obeah say oh yeah. Plus. You know... Hashtag black excellence.

Vivi rolled out to the floor, giving a tip of her head towards her opponent before she headed halfway up the stage. She extended her arms, smiling as the crowd gave her plenty of support. Future Shock took it’s first commercial break from there.

The Gold Standard

After the commercial break, the show returns with loud booing from the crowd. The reason why is shown seated in a wheelchair on the stage. Kyle Kilmeade shakes his head as he listens to them, and lifts his microphone to speak.

Kyle: You’d think I was a psychic, wouldn’t you? I mean here I was weeks ago telling you that I would be managing the Future Shock Champion. But did anyone listen? Nope. Even the FORMER champion had already written off her opponent, reminding everyone how she won a match with her twice. Gillie sounded like it was in the bank, that the defense was a foregone conclusion. We might as well not have even showed up. I’d ask Gillie who’s smiling right now?

His smile formed wide across his face.

Kyle: She can have those two other wins she clings to, and reminded us all about ad nauseum. Because when it was for the Future Shock Championship….when it was for the biggest stakes in Future Shock….well, those two wins didn’t get her jack, did they? Those two wins meant absolutely nothing. But if she wants to hold onto them like a security blanket, that’s her prerogative. Put them on a DVD, watch them back to back on a loop. Throw yourself a party. But while she clings to two matches that mean nothing now, I have a woman who is holding onto something that actually matters: With that said, I’d like to invite the reigning FFW Future Shock Champion…..VALERIE McKINLEY...to join me.

Kyle lowers the mic as the familiar opening strains of “Villain” by Wild Fire begin to play, filling the Future Shock arena with sound. The fans were already in an upset mood because of the man on the stage, but their mood turns even more sour as the newly crowned Future Shock champion Valerie McKinley makes her way out at the thirty six second mark. Dressed in a simple yet chic short black sleeveless dress and classic black Louboutins, she has the Future Shock championship draped over her right shoulder and a mic in her left hand as she stands next to her manager. She raises the championship above her head, which only raises the ire of the heated crowd. Placing it back over her shoulder, she waits for the music to fade out before addressing the crowd.

Valerie: I told you so. Four words, four syllables. Four simple words are all I need to say to each and every one of you who doubted me. Two weeks ago, everyone was willing to count me out against the much hyped Gillie Barnes. But guess who ended up getting the last laugh? Me. Guess who is REVELLING in the fact that I get to shove it down each and every one of your throats? Me. I am going to continue to remind each and every one of you that I beat your hero and became the Future Shock champion that this company can be PROUD of. Future Shock has a champion that every person watching can aspire to be one day. Because as long as I am breathing, this championship is going absolutely nowhere.

Kyle: Now let’s address the elephant in the room, and that’s Wipeout. Because you see, Bianca Reed is going to be challenging for the Future Shock Championship against this woman right here. And in case you have missed anything she says on Twitter about this match or either one of us, let me remind you. And if it sounds familiar, it’s because these are pretty much canned responses. You can throw them in a randomizer, and one of them will pop up against anyone she’s facing and doesn’t like. Let’s see, there’s the one how you sound just like this person or that. What else was there? Oh yeah, she doesn’t want or need anyone behind her, because what was it? Oh yeah, no asterisks in the record book for her. Honestly if she can’t keep a fiance, I don’t think she could maintain a manager if she wanted one. And the other greatest hit is accusing someone of being racist, like she did with another client of mine who pinned her flat in the middle of the ring while she was holding the Ring that got her this shot: a woman who will be dominant in tonight’s main event, Elizabeth Lannister.

Valerie rolls her eyes at the mere mention of her next challenger.

Valerie: How in the hell can she even confuse the two of us? I mean, we are both athletically gifted and attractive, but even someone such as Bianca Reed should be able to tell the difference between a BLOND and a REDHEAD. It’s sad that she never passed Basics of Crayola in school. But given her proclivity for massive screw ups, I wouldn’t be surprised if she even completed school. Screw ups and Bianca Reed go together as well as peanut butter and jelly. You can’t really have one without the other. Now, Bianca, wherever you are, I want you to hear this. You can prepare all the dollar store insults you want for me. You can watch all of the tape that you want. Hell, you can don your favorite hat of Keyboard Social Justice warrior and talk until people reach for the Mute or Block button to shut you up. All of your preparations aren’t going to make one bit of difference, because at Wipeout, history is going to repeat itself. When it is all said and done, you’ll have nothing left to do but sob into a pint of Ben and Jerry’s and wonder where it all went wrong.

Kyle: It’s almost always one of those three responses, kinda like a pull string doll that has canned phrases. She read a lot of Mad Libs growing up, I guess, because it’s usually ‘insert name here’ before you are accused one or more of the above. I’m sure we’ll both be labeled as all of the above. But going into Wipeout and coming out of it, there is one word she will be able to call you that is 100% accurate. And that word, kids, is…..

He gives the Future Shock Championship a little pat as he smiles to the champion.

Kyle: Champion.

Valerie: Champion, defined as surpassing all rivals in competition. I proved I was the best when I beat Gillie Barnes. I proved it when I beat Bianca Reed. And I will prove that I am THE champion when I make Bianca wish she never left Detroit at Wipeout.

Kyle: What we have a lot of in Future Shock are very jealous women. Jealous because they don’t have the skills and talent to hold these titles. But jealousy comes when you’re the one on top of the mountain, and everyone else below can barely see where you’re standing. Valerie, like my other clients, have set a standard in Future Shock: the Gold Standard. As a matter of fact...I like that name. What do you think?

Valerie’s face lights up as she nods her head.

Valerie: Gold Standard...it has an amazing ring to it. It gives everyone who isn’t us something to one day hope they can become. It sets us apart from the rest of Future Shock...which is how it should be.

Kyle: At Wipeout, you’ll see why there’s two classes of Prospect around here. There’s the Gold Standard, and then there’s everybody else.

Valerie places her mic down and switches the belt from her right shoulder to her left shoulder. She places her right hand on Kyle’s shoulder and raises the title above her head again with her left as the boos begin to rain down, completely unaffecting the pair.

We cut to a commercial for Wipeout from there.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2018, 10:12:47 pm »

Odd Definition of Favoritism

A graphic shows us the meeting of two Future Shock Champions set for Wipeout before we return to the live show, and find Sara alongside one of the two women in that match.

Sara: At Wipeout, a match that has seemingly been a long time coming will finally take place when the Privileged Circle’s Isis Morales meets my guest at this time, Harley Shannon. Thanks for stopping by.

Harley: Hey Sara. Nice to be here and yeah… Wipeout. Me and the Red Haired Goliath. The Titaness. Kong at the Gates. Two fiery red haired gladiators. Two former Future Shock Champions going at it one on one; toe to toe, face to breastbone. And you’re right, it feels like this showdown for the ages is a long time coming.

Sara: You two have been across the ring from each other more than once in recent months. Each time, it looks like there’s something there. What reason do you think Isis seems to have some kind of anger towards you? The speculation is that as a Future Shock Champion like herself, she may think you were coddled too much. I can’t verify that, but she’s not been happy with hardly any previous champions except Valerie, thinking they are protected by Adam.

Harley: Like you said, I think Isis is pretty much just angry with everyone who isn’t Valentina Lozano, Valerie McKinley or, possibly, Nevaeh Summers. As for me being coddled and being protected by Adam… I’m probably not going to be able to change her mind on that, no matter what I say or what sort of reasoned, logical argument I put forward. But, hey, I’ll give it a shot. Why would Adam coddle me? Why would he protect us? His job - the whole reason behind the existence of Future Shock - is to take young women like me and prepare us for life on FFW’s main roster. To make sure that we can swim with the sharks and wrestle with the bears and take down the Giantesses. We’re not going to get protected when we graduate so there’s no point doing it now.

Sara: Well in the Circle’s own words essentially, he’s shown favoritism against them for ages and not giving them what they feel they deserve constantly. Look at the tag titles that they claim has been weighted against them each and every chance they’ve gotten. And before Valerie became champion, he was showing favoritism to Gillie. It’s a running theme, isn’t it?

Harley: It certainly is and if that helps them sleep at night after each time they’ve failed in their goal...then so be it. But they should remember that Adam did give them the first shot at the Future Shock Tag Team Titles. And then having Lacey and Kyle ringside to …. Erm…. ‘support’ that’s probably the euphemism they’re using right? To support Valerie against Gillie. Doesn’t sound like he’s treating them all that unfavourably. Sounds to me like they just like to whinge a lot.

Sara: That is a very likely reason, yes. In any event, you have a very powerful challenge ahead of you. You’ve not faced her one on one like this, and knowing how much tape you watch, I assume you have put together a gameplan for Wipeout?

As she asks this, the Future Shock logo on the wall behind them seems to unlatch and float for a second before it slips back into place again.

Harley: Did you…

She gave the logo a suspicious look then shook her head.

Harley: Gameplan...Isis at Wipeout. Yeah. I’ve got an idea or two. Broad brushstrokes of it is pretty simplistic - pretty tried and true. Bob and weave. Run and gun. Try to cut her down at the knees and keep her on the mat where I can out wrestle her and where her strength and power is nowhere near as effective as it is when she’s on her feet and hurling me around like a crash test dummy.

Sara: The last thing I wanted to mention is that I’ve been informed that you will be getting your rematch for the Future Shock Championship against the woman who leaves Wipeout with the title. You’ve never faced either one of the women in the match. Would you prefer Bianca or Valerie?

Harley: Absolutely no preference Sara. Both of them will be a challenge and I look welcome that wholeheartedly.  Whoever it is that I get to face will have earned their spot and I can’t wait to meet them whoever it is in the ring to try and win back the Future Shock Championship. And honestly, I think that on my day, I can beat either of them.

Sara: Good luck at Wipeout, Harley, and I look forward to your rematch for the championship.

The show cuts elsewhere from there.

The show heads back to the ring just as Gaby is stepping between the ropes for the second time that night. She gets a few wolf whistles from the crowd, which causes her to grin before she starts to speak.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall.

Zack: This match could see more ranking changes as it pertains to getting a future Aspire Ring shot. We already saw that take place last show when Lydia Charisma moved to the head of the line. Speaking of the Aspire Ring, I’m joined by the woman who currently possesses it, Lacey. Welcome to the booth.

Lacey: Well, this match needed something to make it more interesting didn’t it? So here I am. It really doesn’t matter what order they go in, it isn’t going to change the outcome.

The dark, haunting opening chords of “Liar Liar” fill the arena as it is bathed in silver strobes. As the drums and guitar kick in, the lights flash out momentarily and a spotlight comes on to show a man and a woman, The woman is Angel, and the man Christian Kincaid. Angel is down on bended knee, fist pushed into the ramp. She comes up without warning and as she does,pyro goes off around her.

Gaby: Making her way to the ring, please welcome ANGEL!

Would you pray if I said you were dying?
Would you be a little stronger, or fall down on your knees?
Would you stay with me if you knew that I was lying?
Would you walk away or turn the other cheek?

I tremble where I stand,
My wish is your command,
The nature of a truly desperate heart.
Give me something real so I can truly feel,
(Liar liar) on the wall.

As the verse and bridge are played, Angel and Christian make their way down the ramp, the platinum blond deliberately keeping as far from any fan contact that she can, looking to Christian occasionally. At the bottom of the ramp, she stops and looks out around her while Christian has headed to her corner.

Whisper, whisper in the dark,
Tell me what you see.
Poisoned by your fly-infested poetry.
Liar, Liar on the wall, give the world to me.
Wasteland or a monarchy (liar liar)
Tell me what you see…

Angel walks up the steps and through the middle rope, where she heads to her corner and waits for Christian to hop up to share some last minute things with her and the music goes out.

Zack: Angel came up short in the graduation poll a few weeks back, but it was a lot closer than she or many would have thought. Now she’s back to earning her way into contention, but she will be part of the next graduation poll whenever that comes.

Lacey: Angel had my vote in that poll. But it doesn’t really change facts, as much as I can tolerate her a bit more than others, she still isn’t getting my ring.

The opening to “Our Truth” by Lacuna Coil kickstarts, feeling the arena with Cristina Scabbia’s symphonic wail. Its unique beat results in Kaya Crimson making a steady walk from behind the curtain. Chewing on a piece of bubblegum, she scans the crowd methodically. After her initial scan, she blows a bubble before heading down the ramp. A black hood shrouds all but her excited smile. Her walk down the ramp itself represents that as she throws her hands out to the crowd, smacking the hands of outstretched fans. She stops and points outward to Gabrielle Crimson, beckoning her to start her call.

Gaby: Making her way down to the ring...weighing at a 143 pounds...she is the Rockstar Revolution...KAYAAAAAAAAAAA CRIMSOOOOOOOOOON!

Only taking a few more steps down the ramp, she stops on the end of the it. From there, she takes a “break” on the barricade, allowing some lucky fans to get some up close and personal selfies and interactions with the Rockstar Revolution. She leaves them with a playful air, putting up the devil horns with her fingers while she saunters towards the ring.

When she ascends the ring apron, she shows a small usage of her athleticism, front-flipping over the top rope. With a roll to recover, she stays on one knee. The hood naturally falls off, revealing the full features of herself. The bright eyes of Kaya Lovelace displays her competitive glee as she points out to Gabrielle Crimson. She blows her a kiss and mouths “thank you” to her fellow Crimson. She heads to her designated corner, keeping her back turned to whatever. Lowering her head to the top turnbuckle, she begins her mental preparations. Most of which involves her rolling her wrists around in, garnering focus in the action.

Zack: The “Rockstar Revolution” of Future Shock, Kaya Crimson just did a phenomenal job with the national anthem this past Saturday night at Unstoppable 9. But tonight, she’s trying to keep her spot in line at your Ring.

Lacey: I’m glad you recognise that it is MY ring, and it’s going to stay that way until I get the required defenses. Kaya should just stick to singing.

Gaby exits the ring as referee Stephen Wilson checks both women for foreign objects, and then calls for the bell. The crowd is largely behind Kaya already as she heads towards the center of the ring with Angel. The two seem to size each other up for a moment, and then lock up from there. Angel starts to push her towards the ropes before Kaya breaks, and uses a drop toe hold to take her down to the mat. Angel pops up, and gets an armdrag takedown for her troubles. She’s up again, another armdrag takedown. A third time, Angel blocks it from happening again and Kaya delivers a knee to her gut instead. It doubles the platinum blonde over Kaya, who follows it up with a half nelson suplex to the mat.

Zack: Kaya’s doing a pretty good job in the early moments of this match, but we both know it takes a lot to keep Angel down.

Lacey: The bell’s only barely just rung, there’s a long way to go yet. And would it kill her to add a little style to proceedings? She’s hurting my eyes.

Angel started to get up again, only for Crimson to begin raining elbows on the back of her head and neck. Each shot put her back down before she tried to get up again. Kaya pulled her up finally, and started hammering forearms to the side of her head. She whipped Angel into the corner with velocity, and followed her in with a running dropkick to the chest. She dropped to a seat against the corner before Crimson bounced off the middle rope for a basement dropkick to her chest. She dragged her out by both feet, and rolled through for the cover. Wilson dropped for the count.

Lacey: Is it just me that thinks Kaya looks like a child having a temper tantrum? Just me? Alright. Well, it doesn’t change the fact she’s never going to keep Angel down with that.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOO!!!

Angel kicked out at two. Kaya wasted little time getting back to her feet, and dragging the blonde up with her. A few forearms landed on the side of her head before she whipped her across for the ride. Angel rebounded as Kaya barreled towards her with a leaping forearm in mind. But the veteran surprised her by catching her in midair, and then used an Alabama slam to drive her into the mat.

Zack: Angel’s just that good! She can turn the tables in a heartbeat, and Kaya won’t be popping up too quickly after that!

She began to put the boots to her back briefly until she grabbed her arms behind her. Angel stomped a boot into her back one more time, and transitioned into a standing surfboard. She started pulling back on Kaya’s arms, increasing the pain and pressure greatly. The referee dropped down in front of Kaya, checking to see if she wanted to stop the match. She gave no sign of that at all.

Zack: This is what Angel does in there. If she can ground you, she’ll do everything she can to keep you on the mat. I certainly don’t envy Kaya right now.

Lacey: It takes an exceedingly talented person to beat Angel… did you know I beat her when I faced her? Case in point.

Crimson’s face showed the pain she was experiencing as Angel kept the hold applied. Wilson checked again to see if she wanted to stop the match, and still was denied. Angel then began to stomp her lower back repeatedly before re-applying the submission. Crimson started kicking her foot against the mat, getting the crowd behind her in the process. It was working too, as a chant for the musician began to rumble through the arena. Angel didn’t seem impressed though, and finished off the move with a boot to the face.

Zack: I think Kaya was starting to build a rally with these fans in Boston, and Angel had no interest in seeing what came of it. I think I’d have kept it applied, it was working!

Lacey: It’s not you in there though is it, so it really doesn’t matter what you would do. The fans chanting was probably like nails on a blackboard for Angel. I don’t blame her for wanting to shut the peasants up.

Crimson started to get up, but it was clear her back was in pain. When she made it to her feet, Angel lowered her shoulder and drove her backwards into the corner. It caused her to wince in pain when her back hit the turnbuckles, and Angel backed up a few steps. She charged in with a running shoulder tackle this time, but Kaya brought her knee up and caught her on the jaw. Angel staggered backwards off balance before Crimson lunged forward with a big boot across her jaw that put her down. One hand clutched to her back though, as Angel’s offense had certainly taken effect.

Lacey: The back is the most effective place to target, I think. You can fight one armed, or one legged, but you can’t do very much without your back.

Zack: We can certainly agree on that, that’s the center of the body. No better way to slow down an opponent of any kind.

The veteran didn’t stay down long though before Kaya bounced off the near side ropes, catching Angel with a guillotine leg drop to the back of her head. She climbed back to her feet again, the impact of the move further causing her pain. Angel started to rise once more, and Kaya responded with a scoop lift spun out into a back to belly piledriver. Her face tensed immediately as the pain went through her back, and then she crawled over to make the cover. The referee dropped immediately to count.

Zack: That’s the ROCKSTAR DRIVER!! And for the sake of Kaya’s back, that better be all she wrote for Angel tonight!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOPE!!!

Angel’s shoulder came up in time before the three, causing Kaya to rise back to her feet. One hand clutched at her back though for a second until she reached down to pull Angel up with her.

Lacey: Kaya isn’t going to get rid of her that easily. Angel can be like that annoying fly that makes it in through the window but can’t find it’s way out of an open door… and I say that with love.

She pulled her into position with a front facelock. And as she was about to lift her up for what seemed to be a falcon’s arrow, Angel stopped her and rose up with Kaya over her back and then planted her with a backdrop driver. Kaya almost bounced off the mat before Angel rolled over her, and hooked the outside leg for the cover.

Zack: It’s like I said, she can turn things around on a dime! A hell of a backdrop driver from Angel may seal the deal against Kaya!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Kaya’s shoulder came up before the three, and Angel got back to her feet. It was clear she was a little dazed though from everything she had taken so far. She pulled Kaya up, and drove her into the corner hard before tying her feet up in a tree of woe.

Lacey: Kaya should just have saved herself the pain and stayed down until the three was over. I’ve got no sympathy for whatever happens next to her.

Angel headed for the far side of the ring, and measured her adversary for a second before she took off into a baseball slide to Kaya’s head. It almost ricocheted off the bottom turnbuckle before she collapsed in a heap in the corner. The veteran dragged her towards the center of the ring, and headed up to the top rope. A glance towards her manager to hear what he was saying followed that, and then she turned her attention back a motionless Kaya.

Zack: I think this may be academic right now! Angel in the launch position, and I don’t know what she has in mind up there!

Lacey: Whatever it is, I predict it’s going to hurt. Who it’s going to hurt is a completely different question.

Angel launched into a shooting star press, but she tucked her knees on the way to drive them into Kaya’s body! It nearly convulsed her on impact before Angel hooked the outside leg for the cover.

Zack: Where the hell did she learn that?!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Wilson called for the bell as Angel sat up on her knees. She looked a bit pleased with herself as her manager entered the ring and helped her to her feet.

Lacey: Since one of them had to win, I’m glad it was Angel rather than Kaya.

Gaby: Here’s your winner by pinfall…………….ANGEL!!

Christian raised her hand at the same time as the referee raised the other. The platinum blonde looked at CK with a grin on her face as he gave her some applause.

Zack: I don’t know what Angel calls what we just saw, but that is absolutely devastating! Kaya’s going to meet Gemma in the rubber match of their outstanding series, but she won’t go without some bruising!

Lacey: It doesn’t really matter what it’s called as long as it’s effective. Plus it gives Kaya something to use as an excuse when Gemma no doubt out classes her.

Angel rolls out to the floor with Christian following suit. Very few of the fans were showing her much love as she headed towards the back. And that’s where the show headed as well.

Then There’s Everybody Else

The next image we find is that of the wheelchair-bound Kyle with another member of his group, that being “Sensational” Stacey Sky. Kyle is watching her being photographed for promotional purposes until the photographer takes a break. Kyle looks back to the camera as she joins him.

Kyle: Earlier tonight, you got to hear from your Future Shock Champion. You heard about the Gold Standard of Future Shock, and that level of excellence is held up by Stacey here. While she may be among the newest additions to the group, she is no less worthy than the others. And just like Valerie, she’s engendered a lot of jealousy...especially from Nora Harris. How can you tell? Well Nora picked this fight with Stacey, and what’s happened? She has yet to pin her or submit her in any of their meetings. I’d be jealous too if I picked a fight and found out I had no chance in hell of winning it.

Stacey: I’ve encountered jealousy my whole life from girls like Nora. They look at me and see everything that they want to be but will never have a cat in hell’s chance of becoming, and then the green eyed monster comes into play. They try to pass it off as a dislike for me, when really they are just transferring the internal dislike they have for themselves. It really is almost pity inducing. If I cared enough to even pity her that is.

Kyle: At Wipeout just like Bianca and Lydia, she’s started something she can’t finish. People look at Stacey here, and they see a honestly perfect body head to toe. They see an idol of women, to be honest. And they think there’s not much going on upstairs. But I assure you Stacey is the total package. As stunningly beautiful as she is, she’s also highly intelligent. Want to know proof of it? Well who’s been the one who has been trying to get at who? It’s been Nora trying to get at Stacey. Have you seen Stacey saying she can’t wait to face Nora? Of course not, because she already proved Nora couldn’t get the job done in both a singles and tag match. Nora’s worked up, Stacey….cool as the other side of the pillow.

Stacey: It is highly amusing to me to see the effect I have had on her without even trying. Imagine what she would have been like if I had wanted to rile her up. I’m picturing the scene from the Exorcist. Head spinning. The full works. The fact she is so worked up is going to be her downfall yet again. She hasn’t managed to get the job done so far, so she is even more ridiculous than she’s already shown herself to be, if she thinks the outcome will be any different at Wipeout.

Kyle: And that gives me an idea. See, here’s the thing, Nora. I’m tired of Stacey having to waste her time and talents on you. It’s old by now. And to keep you from attempting to get another disqualification or countout which I’m sure is your backup plan, I propose an idea. I say let’s go with….there must be a winner! No countouts, the match MUST end in the ring by pinfall or submission. Now I know you may be hesitant to accept those rules because….well, you’re scared…..but let’s let this be the decider once and for all so Stacey can move up the ladder where she belongs. What do you think, Stacey?

Stacey: I think that is a perfect idea. This way when I beat her at Wipeout she will have nothing to use as an excuse. And I can wash my hands of her. A win win situation for me if ever I heard one.

Kyle: After calling you that name she’s been using, I figured you’d be more than happy to show her what a mistake that was.

He gave Stacey’s hand a gentle pat from his seat.

Stacey: You have no idea just how happy I’ll be to smack that name out of her mouth. She might think it makes her big or clever to result to insults like that, but I’ll show her the error of her ways.

Kyle: No question. It’s like I said earlier. You have the Gold Standard...and then there’s everybody else.

Stacey smiles to her manager, and heads back to resume the shoot. Future Shock heads elsewhere.
Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2018, 10:14:24 pm »

Adam Plans Ahead

The fans in the arena sound quite happy as they see the Director of Future Shock Adam Grant standing outside his office talking with his girlfriend and graduate, Missy. Adam’s propped up against the wall with his arms across his chest, seemingly deep in thought.

Adam: You know, something occurred to me tonight as I listened to Kyle’s clients talking themselves up on commentary and beside him. The Gold Standard, and how no one else is on their level and all that. And what dawned on me was….if no one is on their level, they’d want to prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt, right?

Missy: If they seriously believe everything they say about themselves, yeah, they should want to prove it. Personally I think they’re all full of hot air. I’m sure Kyle must have a special pump or something he uses to inflate their egos before they appear on camera. Nobody’s ego can be naturally that large, can it?

Adam: You’d think. But I had an idea. On the last show, we saw 4 Loko Ayano return and prove to be quite the detriment to that group’s plans. So I was thinking since I know she’s up for it, I’m going to have 4 Loko ensure we don’t have any surprises. In Lacey and Stacey’s matches at Wipeout, she’s going to be kind of a...problem solver. And if anyone attempts to do anything that isn’t part of the match? Well she will have full consent to….take matters into her own hands.

This gets a pop from the crowd as they hear it.

Adam: What do you think so far?

Missy: I think that’s a great idea. And like you’ve said, if they are so sure that they are leagues above everyone else, they shouldn’t have an issue with it either. After all, since they’re all apparently the best thing since sliced bread, they shouldn’t need anything other than themselves, their opponent and the ring.

Adam: Now you may wonder what about the main event? After all, Valerie’s defending her newly won championship against Bianca Reed. Well….that kinda took care of itself because a few minutes ago, I had a little chat with “Old School” who, after hearing from many of Kyle’s clients and especially Valerie, requested that I book her title rematch as soon as possible. So with that in mind, I’m going to add her to the main event! And I’m pretty sure, if the need arises, Bianca and Gillie can handle business while they compete against Valerie for the Future Shock Championship! What do you think of that?

Missy: Personally, I like it. But you know that Valerie and her manager are no doubt going to claim that is your way of trying to stack the odds against her or something. Not like there has been plenty of Championship triple threat matches before now… I’m sure they’ll be seething. Honestly, that makes me like the idea even more.

Adam: And lastly, we had a little poll recently to figure out what kind of challenge the fans wanted to see at Wipeout. They voted for kart racing. So here’s what I’ll do. I’m gonna have Mara Werth, Mars Whimsey, Angel, and “Midnight” Mila Martin tearing up the track at Wipeout. The winner gets put in line for a shot at the Aspire Ring. And I’m gonna put YOU in charge of the race.

Missy: I don’t have to dress up as Mario, right? Any of those four deserve a shot at the Aspire Ring. And I think it’s gonna be a whole lot of fun to boot, sounds like a good time to me. Plus I get to do something other than just watch, which always makes me happy.

Adam: You can be like those girls in the street racing movies that stand between the cars, and drop the flag as they all speed off around you. You’ll also be in charge of declaring the winner. I’m calling this the Fast & Furious Challenge.

Missy: I’m pretty sure I can handle that without much trouble. As long as no-one runs over my toes, we’ll be good.

Adam: I think you’re safe, and Wipeout is set in stone for the card! The main event is next, so let’s send it back to Gaby and see what happens with Mara and Elizabeth, shall we?

He holds the door open to let her into his office as the camera sees the monitor ready to go. We then head back to the ring.

The bell sounds as attention returns back to the ring, where Gaby Crimson is situated once again for the final time this evening.

Gaby: The following contest is your main event of the evening, and it’s scheduled for one fall!

Zack: We’re about to see a classic battle, Lyn, of strength versus technical skill. The only problem with that is that the technical skill hardly comes alone.

Lyn: In fact these days the numbers seem to be getting bigger... And bigger.

As the fans sit in their seats in anticipation of what is to come, they are greeted by the somewhat subtle opening riff of ‘Massive Addictive’ by Amaranthe. A few seconds pass before the song kicks into full gear, causing the curtains to rustle a bit before the dapper figure of one Kyle Kilmeade emerges from the back. He rolls out onto the stage and glances at either side of the stage at the crowd before stepping to the side, holding out his hand to the curtain. Out from the back emerges the beautiful Elizabeth Lannister. Stepping out onto the stage, she takes Kyle’s outstretched hand and promptly twirls around slowly, showing off the intricate work on her robe. Dropping his hand, Elizabeth nods and starts to walk down the aisle. Kyle is soon joined by Cassandra Steen who pushes his chair along for him.

Gaby: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way to the ring, being accompanied by her manager Kyle Kilmeade…..from Scottsdale, Arizona…’THE LIONESS’ ELIZABETH LANNISTER!!

Once she reaches the ring she begins to climb the steel steps, with Kyle being moved into her corner by Valerie, the referee is forced to open the ropes for Elizabeth. She carefully climbs through the opened ropes and steps into the middle of the ring, flipping her hair over her shoulders and sticking her arms out to the sides, her head tilted back, a confident smirk etched on her angelic features. She then returns her head to it’s normal position and unclasps her robe, shrugging it off as a stagehand takes the robe gently from her. She then moves her arms back and forth to loosen up as the music begins to fade out.

Zack: Just like I thought, Lyn. Elizabeth didn’t come along, she’s got Kilmeade and the Corporate Killer on wheelchair duty for this match.

Lyn: Valerie McKinley. Lacey. Elizabeth Lannister. Cassandra Steen. This is looking less and less like a group of Kyle’s most like minded clients and more like a Hostile Takeover.

I'm only human
I'm only—I'm only—
I'm only human, human

“Human” by Rag’n’Bone Man starts to play over the soundsystem as the video screen shows a jail cell door sliding backwards and a pair of black ring boots with legs going all the way up to a simple blue skirt step out onto the landing only to suddenly stumble as if given a push in the small of the back from the man who appeared behind her in shiny black shoes and black pants.

Maybe I'm foolish,
Maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this
And see what's behind
Got no way to prove it
So maybe I'm lying

As the pair pass by, the camera gets a shot from behind before it cuts to more grainy CCTV footage that shows the guard escorting the raven haired prisoner across a prison yard of patchy grass and into another building. There’s another cut as we see a shot of exposed midriff on the other side of a counter that has a pack of gum, some loose change on it and a hair bobble on it. A hand reaches forward, picking up a pen and signs a name quickly before scooping up the possessions as she stiffly pushed to move onwards.

But I'm only human after all,
I'm only human after all
Don't put your blame on me

There’s another cut; this time to show the back of the black haired woman as she reaches up to tie her long loose hair back with the bobble while still walking forward, coming to a stop in front of a large closed door. The camera cuts to the opposite side of the door and low door, watching as it swung open and the woman stepped out; only for the blazing sun to obscure her face and body; the video screens becoming a blazing yellow-white sun glare with a spotlight shining bright as the same woman has appeared at the top of the entrance ramp. The spotlight dims to reveal Mara Werth standing there in her black boots, blue skirt and white vest top.

Take a look in the mirror
And what do you see?
Do you see it clearer
Or are you deceived
In what you believe?

Gaby: Ladies and gentlemen please welcome from Tuscaloosa, Alabama… MARA WERTH!!!

'Cause I'm only human after all,
You're only human after all
Don't put the blame on me

With a smile on her face she begins to head down the ramp to the ring, running up the ring steps. She moved down the apron, facing out to the crowd and threw her arms up into the air before she stepped through the ropes. Heading to the corner, the girl carefully stepped up onto the middle ropes, throwing her hands up into the air again before she bounced back onto her feet and stretched as she waited for the match to start.

Zack: Mara Werth has been very impressive since she arrived in Future Shock several months ago, and has a massive opportunity here in her first main event. I just wish she had more friends in the back, because I think she’s going to need it here.

Lyn: It’s becoming that Prospects will soon need to travel in packs. Buddy system.

Referee Stephen Wilson checks both women as Gaby leaves the ring. He then calls for the bell as Elizabeth looks across unimpressed at her opponent as she props up against her corner. Mara, on the other hand, looks focused and ready as she heads out to meet the blonde in the center of the ring. They lock up, and Elizabeth almost immediately transitions into a top wristlock, causing Mara to lean over to relieve the pressure. She turns herself around to twist the hold even more, causing Mara to try to get free. When Werth reaches to grab one of her legs, Lannister transitions into a hammerlock behind her. She lowers her head each time Mara reaches behind her to grab for it.

Zack: Elizabeth is doing a terrific job of controlling the action so far in the early going. She’s more than capable of handling herself well, she doesn’t need a manager or an entourage.

Lyn: Yet there they are, Zack. Yet there they are...

Mara goes low to try to grab at one of her feet, but Elizabeth runs her into the corner instead. Werth’s head strikes the middle turnbuckle before Lannister pulls her head back across the top rope to rain forearms across her head. The referee gets a four count before she steps back, allowing Mara to get free from the ropes. As soon as the former convict does though, Elizabeth yanks her back by the arm and up into a shoulder breaker. Mara gets back to her feet, holding her arm for a second until Lannister rushes her. The “Lioness” leaves her feet, looking for an avalanche. But Mara catches her in midair and counters with a stun gun across the top turnbuckle that sends Lannister face down on the mat!

Zack: Now that’s a hell of a counter right there! Lannister just ate a face full of turnbuckle, and this is Mara’s chance to get things going in her favor.

Lyn: Mara bringing new definition to the phrase ‘Jailhouse Rock’!

Mara got back to her feet, pulling Elizabeth up with her from behind. A series of forearms landed against the back of her head before she fired her across for the ride. Lannister bounced back, only to get scooped up by Mara overhead before getting slammed to the mat. She shook her arm for a second before taking off for the ropes herself. The blonde had barely gotten back to her feet when Werth caught her with a discus forearm that put her back on the mat. Lannister was pulled back to her feet before Mara put her over her shoulder, and a quarter circle into a powerslam. She pressed both hands into her chest for the cover before Wilson dropped to count.

Zack: One hell of a powerslam from Mara, and she’s looking to close the show early!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOOO!!

The blonde kicked out as the two struck, and Mara rose back to her feet. She pulled Elizabeth up by the arm, and fired her into the corner with velocity. Her back struck the corner hard before Mara did it again, this time sending her to the opposite corner. She used such force that Werth dropped to a knee.

Lyn: Miss Werth also bringing new meaning to the phrase ‘skinning the cat’. She’s really rewriting all these sequiturs...

Elizabeth stumbled forward, one hand pressed against her back in pain before Mara snatched her up. She planted her with a hammerlock slam, and started pumping her arms up and down. Lannister was pulled back to a vertical base before Werth scooped her up into a torture rack backbreaker. She began bouncing her up and down, causing the “Lioness” pure agony. It didn’t take long for her to start tapping…..but the referee was with Cassandra, who had climbed up onto the apron.

Lyn: ...........What were you saying about not needing the entourage? Or I guess in Lannister’s case, calling her banners.

Zack: They can call themselves the Gold Standard if they want, but they are more like con artists causing misdirection to avoid doom.

Mara dropped Elizabeth when she saw Cassandra on the apron. The former convict made a beeline for her, grabbing a handful of her brown hair before Wilson tried to separate them. Elizabeth made it to her feet, and delivered a punt between Werth’s legs, not seen by the oblivious referee as it caused Mara to let go of Cassandra’s hair. Werth dropped to her knees, and ate a shining wizard from Lannister before she dropped on top of her for a Fujiwara armbar submission.

Lyn: Werth nearly getting a piece of Cassandra for her while but the Lioness puts an end to that and now that armbar!

Zack: You can’t blame Mara for wanting to get her hands on Cassandra after costing her what would have been an impressive submission victory.

Cassandra fixed her hair on the floor, and then watched as Elizabeth pulled back on Mara’s arm. Wilson dropped down in front of the brunette to see if she wanted to quit. But that was not an answer she was willing to give. Lannister leaned back further, cranking on the arm. The referee asked Mara again as she got her foot across the bottom rope for a break. Cassandra shoved it off before the referee could spot it.

Lyn: Steen is becoming the Kevan to Elizabeth’s Tywin. Mmm, maybe more Roose. Yeah. Roose.

Zack: I should watch more television in my free time. If you heard a woosh noise, that was the reference going over my head.

Elizabeth told her to tap out, but Mara’s teeth gritted as she pushed up with one arm to show quite the strength before she pulled them closer and wrapped her arm around the rope this time. Wilson immediately called for the break, and only got it after he reached a four count. Elizabeth got to her feet, and was admonished by the referee for not breaking sooner. As he did that, Cassandra pulled Mara’s head over the apron and delivered a front kick into her face that sent her rolling back into the ring, eliciting loud boos from the Boston crowd.

Zack: That’s what we talked about at the outset! Mara’s in a handicap match, as is anyone who faces one of Kilmeade’s clients. She could have broken her nose with that kick!

Lyn: Not for a lack of trying either... Werth looks punch.. Err kick-drunk.

Elizabeth headed to get Mara, dragging her bootlaces across her face before she pulled her back to her feet. Elbows rained over her injured left arm and shoulder followed by a Japanese armdrag to the canvas. A grin began to form on the blonde’s face as she grabbed Mara’s arm, and fell backwards to the mat in her cross armbreaker.  Kyle and Cassandra applauded from ringside as Elizabeth locked her ankles, and had the move tightly applied. Wilson checked for a submission, seeing the agony etched across Mara’s face.

Zack: Lannister’s favorite submission, the RED WEDDING! And Mara’s stuck right in the center of the ring! I’ve never seen Mara tap out, but that may change tonight!

Lyn: And who are you, the proud lord said... That I may bow so low. Waitaminute to hell with that! FIGHT MARA FIGHT!

The former convict’s teeth gritted as she reached over to try to unlock Elizabeth’s ankles over her chest. She wasn’t having much success though as Lannister tried to turn her arm even more sharply, causing Werth to shout in pain. The referee asked again if she wanted to stop the match, but Werth shook her head. Instead she rolled into her, stacking Elizabeth's legs over her as Werth was bent over on her feet. Mara grabbed her other hand, let out a scream, and….lifted Elizabeth off the mat into a short powerbomb! The impact on her back made Lannister let go, and Mara staggered backwards holding her arm.

Zack: She….she broke out of it, Lyn! Mara broke out of the armbreaker, I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone do that in Lannister’s submission!

Lyn: Her arm’s gotta be killing her but I know that’s gotta mess with Lannister’s head a little bit!

Mara sat against the ropes, clutching her arm in pain as Elizabeth did the same with her back on the canvas. Lannister slowly tried to get back to her feet as Mara pushed off the ropes into a run. A lariat nearly flipped Elizabeth inside out before Mara shouted into the air, getting a matching sound from the crowd before she stormed back towards her opponent. She grabbed both of Elizabeth’s legs, and flipped her over into her Texas cloverleaf submission in the center of the ring.

Lyn: Time to find out if Lannister is... WERTHLESS!!

Zack: She called Mara that on social media, let’s see if she can withstand this after all the back damage that’s been done.

Wilson dropped down in front of Elizabeth to check for a submission, and the blonde shouted in pain after all the damage done to her back. She raised her hand over the mat, causing it to wave over the mat.

Lyn: Lannister is centimeters away from tapping! She’s about to—about to—

The hold was broken though when Cassandra entered the ring, giving Mara her cradle DDT. The referee immediately called for the bell as she put the boots to the former convict, while Elizabeth slowly made it to her feet. Clenching her back in pain, she joined Cassandra in putting the boots to Werth.

Lyn: ...And just like that the dream is dead.

But it didn’t last very long before Celeste and Nora Harris appeared at the top of the ramp. The two girls bolted towards the ring to a roar from the crowd!

Zack: Maybe Mara has some friends after all!!

Nora intercepted Cassandra, and started unloading with shots to her head. Celeste tapped Elizabeth on the shoulder as she was looking down to Kyle. When she turned around, she grabbed her head and connected with her cutter to a pop from the crowd! Cassandra managed to break away from Nora, and hit the floor. She pulled Elizabeth out of the ring as Nora and Celeste paced back and forth in the ring.

Gaby: Your winner by disqualification…….MARA WERTH!!

Nora helped Mara back to her feet with an angry look on Werth’s face as she held the back of her head. She waved all of them to come back, but Kyle kept his clients at bay. Celeste sat on the middle rope, inviting them back with a wave.

Zack: Mara’s face tells you all you need to know! Cassandra and Elizabeth want nothing more to do with this situation!

Lyn: Our jailbird still wants her some and they better give her a wwiiiiidddeee berth. Celeste, Nora, and Mara have had about all they can stand!

Zack: Fans, Wipeout is 2 weeks away on Pay Per View! There’s a whole lot of issues that need to be settled, and championships to be decided! Orlando is gonna be remembered for a lot more than the Magic Kingdom before this event is done!

Kyle calmed his clients on the floor, telling them it was time to go before they started to head towards the back with the crowd showing the three women in the ring a lot of support. Future Shock faded off the air.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: