Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 01:51:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Unstoppable 9 - July 28, 2018

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Unstoppable 9 - July 28, 2018  (Read 3273 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: August 01, 2018, 01:29:29 am »

The massive crowd makes quite a bit of noise as Maggie Rourke steps through the ropes into the ring with a smile etched across her face.

Maggie: The following contest of Unstoppable 9 is scheduled for one fall!

Zack: You can feel the electricity in the air tonight, fans! Nothing like this energy!

Mai: Of course not, it’s Unstoppable. There’s never been a ho-hum or missable Unstoppable in FFW history, Zack.

The stage darkens to almost complete black, before a soft pink light bathes it. As the light gets a little brighter the stage becomes visible and on it, what looks like a giant child’s bedroom setting. A bed with a pink and white cover and pillows is positioned to one side of the stage, and an oversized rocking horse to the other. At the very centre of the stage sits a massive jack-in-the-box, and either side almost like they are keeping guard are two man sized teddy bears. Each propped against one side of the box. As the opening bars of “Just a Little Girl” by Amy Studt starts to play, a quite large pop erupts from the live crowd.

Sometimes I feel you’re not listening
Sometimes I feel you don’t understand
But I think I’ve got the answer
Already know what you’re gonna say

The teddy bears suddenly move from their positions which causes the crowd to jump a little. They get to their feet and pad around the setting a bit, like they are looking for something before the turn to face the jack-in-the-box.

Cause I’m just a little girl you see
But there’s a hell of a lot more to me
Don’t ever underestimate what I can do
Don’t ever tell me how I’m meant to be

The two teddy bears reach the box, one of them starts to wind the handle on the side of the box as the other watches on with his head tilted. As the tempo of the song increases, the bear winds faster and faster, until the lid flips open and Caitlyn Storm pops up in place of a jack. Dressed in a brightly coloured ring gear, she has her blonde hair in low pigtails hanging over her shoulders, and her trademark wide smile in place on her lips.

You say I’m just a little girl, just a little girl
How can I compare? What do I know?
What have I got to share?
But there’s nothing in this world, nothing in this world
That could hold me down, can’t you hear me?
Don’t you understand?

Caitlyn extends her arms out to the side of her and the teddy bears take one arm each to lift her up and out of the box, setting her gently onto her feet in front of it. She gives each of them a kiss on their cheek in turn, and then takes off down the ramp at a run.

That I want to be myself, want to be the girl,
Want to be the one that you can rely on
How I wish that you could see all there is of me
How I long to hear that you take me
For who I am

Maggie: Introducing at this time…. Hailing from New York City, New York…. She is Caitlyn Storm!

On reaching the ring, Caitlyn jumps straight up onto the apron. She turns her back to the ropes to face back towards the stage and the crowd surrounding the ramp. She raises her hands to give the fans surrounding the ramp a bright cheery wave. She turns to her left and does it again to those fans; then the same again on the right. Finally she turns back to face the ropes, and repeats the action again to wave to the fans on the opposite side of the ring.

Cause I’m just a little girl you see
But there’s a hell of a lot more to me
Don’t ever underestimate what I can do
Don’t ever tell me how I’m meant to be

She grabs hold of the top rope with both hands and leapfrogs over it to land in a crouch in the ring. She jumps up into the air and lands on her feet. She raises her hands above her head getting another pop from the crowd before she heads to her corner, as her music fades out.

Zack: Caitlyn Storm is about to compete for the first time at Unstoppable! She’s been to this event before, but never like this! And you gotta believe she’s got butterflies in her stomach.

Mai: Butterflies? More like condors. I fully expect her to lean through the ropes, and start puking up the catering before the match is over.

The lights went down inside the MetLife Stadium.

“In the beginning there was Adam and Eve and the pair lived in paradise… till the Serpent tempted Eve into eating from the Tree of Knowledge and opened their eyes. Since then humanity has been beset on all sides by temptation and by evil.”

The video screen came to life playing a short cartoon to illustrate this; Adam and Eve eating from the apple as the snake coiled up nearby. It was followed by the pair getting tossed from the Garden of Eden into a barren wasteland. There were crossfades from that to people celebrating their religion in secret; to knights fighting infidels and medieval peasants building churches.

“For generations this was held in check. For generations the rising tide was held at bay. But as time passed, the path became harder and harder to follow. It became more and more dangerous; more and more treacherous.”

This time the screen came to life to show a montage of grainy footage from TV news shows and movies; a mix of war footage, of celebrities snorting cocaine or injecting themselves; of scantily clad men and women and heaps of cash. Interspersed by shots of murder victims as cops try to force the cameras away; of drunken brawls and riots; of homeless people found lifeless on a bench; a middle class couple robbed at gunpoint; a young girl struggling as she was dragged into an alleyway as people walked on passed turning away from the events happening in front of them.

“Never have we found ourselves more and more in the wasteland, forsaking our brothers and our sisters. Never have we valued human life so low. Never have we been picked off so easily by the creeping rising forced of insidious evil; by the devils and demons that move amongst us; the satanic vultures that swarm around.”

As the voice speaks the camera pans around the crowd, shrouded in darkness as neon painted “creatures” stalk amongst the crowd, similarly painted drones swooping over the crowd.

“Never have we been more in need of a spark...of a shining guiding light. A shepherdess to take us through the dark to the promised land”

As if on cue a single spark floats up the video wall towards the rafters where it suddenly turns into a blindingly bright white light, that scans across the whole crowd; causing the monsters to howl and shrivel up as it falls upon them. The source of the light focuses into one bright star that begins to lower towards the stage; one bright star that is none other than Casey Atherton, her white robes literally glowing and shining white. The red head blesses the crowd as she descends to the stage.

When she finally gets there, the Choir are there with a brilliant golden chariot to greet her. As Casey steps aboard the Choir line up in front of her, two of the Congregation’s larger member take up the chariots yoke and they set off towards the entrance ramp.

She's got the whole world in her hands
She's got the whole wide world in her hands
She's got the whole wide world in her hands
She's got the whole world in her hands

As the choir slowly make the way towards the ring they, continue to sing, proffering collection bowls to the audience as they crowd the barrier against the entrance ramp, requesting generous donations from the people in New Jersey. They continue to sing and request tithes from those in attendance. The Chariot stopped at the bottom of the entrance ramp and Casey held out her arms to the side as the robe continued to shine and shimmer with white light as the two men who had dragged the chariot out to the ring, lifted her reverentially onto the apron. Two more members of her church held the ropes open for Casey as the red haired wrestler stepped into the ring, moving from to each side of the ring, Casey thanks those in attendance for their generosity and blesses them even as they boo her.

Maggie: Ladies and Gentlemen… she is sent to us by a Higher Power, to be an inspiration and a role model to all of us. She has been sent to save us from ourselves; to protect us from evil and to usher us to safe haven. She is a Guardian Angel to each of us. Please welcome a Modern Day Prophet.... “THE SAVIOUR” CASEY ATHERTON!!!

As she returned to her corner, her choir members helped her out of her robe, revealing her pure, brilliant white wrestling attire underneath as Casey dropped to her knees and turned her eyes to the heavens in prayer.

Zack: This is far from Casey Atherton’s first Unstoppable though! She’s been on this stage before, and she knows what the pressure is like! But this may be the weirdest lead up I’ve seen to a match though.

Mai: What’s weird about trying to help Caitlyn, taking her under Casey’s wing to become just like her?! Caitlyn shouldn’t be having this match, she should be bowing to Casey and thanking her for taking interest in her as she has. I know I’m moved by it all.

Maggie leaves the ring as Melinda Davis checks both women, and casts a wary eye to the choir at ringside. She calls for the bell before Casey heads to the center, and holds out her hand for Caitlyn. The blonde looks a little perplexed as she slowly heads towards Casey, and then very cautiously takes her hand. Casey extends her other hand towards the referee, causing Davis to give a very confused look before she takes it. And then, Casey bows her head as does the Choir in unison as well as the referee and Caitlyn.

Mai: Zack, we are having a prayer meeting! Put your head down! What a terrific way to start Unstoppable!

Zack: This is ridiculous, and I don’t buy for one second that Casey is really gonna---

As their heads were all bowed, Casey let the referee’s hand go before turning into Caitlyn with a discus elbow to the jaw. The fans began booing immediately as she hammered more elbows to her head before she whipped her across into the far corner. Storm landed against it as Casey followed her in at a high rate of speed with another elbow to the mouth. It rocked Caitlyn where she stood before Casey snapped her arms around her waist, and brought her down to the mat with a belly to belly suplex. Atherton rolled to her knees, and pressed her hands together with a smile on her face as though she were about to pray again.

Zack: I told you it was all a setup! Casey was trying to suckere everyone in, and unfortunately it worked. Now she’s got an opening, and you don’t see any of that crap about helping Caitlyn now!

Mai: What are you talking about? Caitlyn said some pretty horrible things about her mother while Casey was trying to pray with her! You’d be upset too! And she is trying to help her….to a loss.

Atherton raked Caitlyn’s face across her boot laces before she pulled her up to her feet in a front facelock. Storm tried to shove her off, but caught the redhead responded with a kick to her chest that knocked the wind out of her. Storm was fired across to the far side, and caught a back leg heel kick to the jaw on the rebound. The would-be faith healer then threw her through the ropes to the outside. And while the referee was admonishing Casey, the Choir surrounded Caitlyn and began to put the boots to her. The fans got even louder with their boos before Davis turned back to start her count, and found the choir standing idly by watching.

Mai: Caitlyn needs to curb all that trash talking she does when she’s outnumbered like this. Did you hear what she said to the choir outside the ring there? She must have Tourette’s, Zack.

Zack: What a load of horseshit! Casey’s choir are nothing but lowlifes and degenerates, if you ask me. And they prove me right almost every time they get into the ring.

Caitlyn was slow to get up, and used the ropes to help her get back onto the apron. Casey pulled her head through the ropes, leaving her feet to dangle on the middle before she snapped off a hangman’s DDT. She quickly dragged Caitlyn away from the ropes, and then dropped across her with a hook of the leg for the cover.

Mai: I hope the next match is ready to go, because this one isn’t going to last very long! Casey Atherton is our wrestling Jesus, Zack!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

T-NOPE!!

Storm kicked out after the two came down. Casey rose back to her feet, and headed for the corner to deliver a knee drop off the middle rope.

Zack: I think she’s a con artist, and an insult to actual religious people who are trying to do good in the world.

The redhead rose to her feet, and pulled Caitlyn up with her. She planted her head between her legs for what looked like a piledriver, but extended her arms as though she were basking in the love of the crowd (of which there was none). As she did this though, Caitlyn rose up with Casey hanging over her back for a second before she brought her down with an Alabama slam! The redhead’s body bounced off the mat as Caitlyn stumbled backwards, holding the back of her head. The crowd began to get louder in support of Storm.

Zack: That’s what you get for wasting time! No one in this stadium, save for these ex-cons seh calls a Choir, was interested in showing Casey support!

Mai: What a dirty trick, Zack! Casey was trying to bring everyone in this cesspool of a city closer to the Lord, and Caitlyn had to be a Jezebel like that!

After getting her bearings as Casey was starting to get up, Caitlyn charged towards her with a running shoulder block that sent the redhead back into the corner harder. The blonde stepped to the side, and began to unleash a torrent of kicks to her body with quickening speed. Atherton practically doubled over after she finished, and Caitlyn hopped up onto the middle rope to bounce off into a guillotine leg drop across the back of her head. The fans began to get even louder for Caitlyn now as she took off for the far side ropes. Casey started to get to her hands and knees, only for Storm to leap over her back and used the ropes for a springboard into a moonsault double knee drop to her back.

Zack: Wow! Look at Caitlyn here! She’s breaking out some new offense, and Casey’s catching it every which way she turns! You can tell Storm didn’t come to Unstoppable unprepared!

Mai: There’s still time to repent, Caitlyn. There’s still time to join Casey, and let her be your mentor and bring you closer to the blessings of the good Lord! REPENT, CAITLYN!!

Caitlyn popped back to her feet, and took off for the ropes again. She picked up quite a bit of speed on the rebound, and drove Casey back to the mat with a scissor kick to the back of her head. She dropped on top of her after rolling her up for the cover.

Zack: There’s a move we know well, and Casey does too now! STORM FORCE may give Caitlyn her first Unstoppable victory!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREE-NOOOPE!!

Casey got her shoulder up in time, but that didn’t seem to deter Caitlyn. She got back to her feet, and headed for the corner this time. Making her way to the top rope, she stopped halfway up as one of the choir hopped onto the apron.

Mai: I think one of Casey’s choir is trying to show her the light before it’s too late! God gives second chances, Caitlyn! He’s a loving and forgiving God!

Zack: He’s trying to distract her is what he’s actually doing! And what does a binge-drinking nymphomaniac know about the Lord?!

Caitlyn shoved the choir member off the apron, and was about to continue her ascent when Casey’s head popped up between her legs. Atherton brought her down off the middle rope with an electric chair drop. The redhead sat up, trying to pull herself together as she glanced behind her to see Caitlyn on the mat holding the back of her head. Casey headed for the corner herself this time, and made her way up top. Once more, she looked out over the crowd with a beaming smile before she left her feet with a top rope elbow drop in mind. But Caitlyn rolled out of the way, and Casey got nothing but mat.

Zack: Casey wasted time again, and she ended up getting all the mat she wanted off that elbow drop! The tide in this match has swung a half dozen times, it feels like!

Mai: That’s only because Caitlyn keeps trying to fight the inevitable! She keeps trying to refuse the love and support of Casey, and our Savior will not be denied so easily.

The blonde struggled to get back to her feet, watching Casey starting to do the same holding her elbow. Storm moved in behind her, and pulled her into position before striking with a cobra clutch bulldog to the mat. She quickly rolled her onto her back, and made the cover with a hook of the leg before Davis dropped to count.

Zack: What a fantastic move, and not one I see Caitlyn break out often! I think Casey’s about done right here!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEE-NOPE!!

Casey kicked out after the two, and Caitlyn started to get back to her feet again. The redhead started to roll towards the ropes to avoid further damage as one of Casey’s choir climbed up on the apron again. Storm glanced over her shoulder, and used a superkick to send that choir member down to the floor to a pop from the crowd.

Mai: Caitlyn, what are you doing?! Why are you attacking these beautiful souls who want to help you become closer with the Lord?!

Zack: I think Caitlyn’s had enough of this crap with Casey, and especially these losers on the outside! Who else wants to get up on the apron?!

The blonde pulled Casey back to her feet, and fired her across into the far corner. Atherton struck chest first before the former fitness instructor barreled in behind her to deliver a backstabber that flipped her over to the canvas. She bounced up onto the middle rope for an Asai moonsault that landed perfectly. She hooked the outside leg for the cover before Davis dropped into position to make the count.

Mai: How can anyone want to hurt this selfless woman of God?!?

Zack: It’s not hard to do, trust me! Caitlyn’s looking for the win on the biggest stage of them all!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Casey’s arm popped up just in time, and Caitlyn checked to make sure it was only a two count. She pushed up to her feet, and started to stretch her leg on the top rope. She looked back to Casey, encouraging her to get up.

Zack: I know this setup! Caitlyn may be seconds away from a career-defining moment on the biggest stage of them all!

Mai: Don’t get up, Casey! She can’t hit that move if you don’t get up!

Casey struggled to her feet as Caitlyn used a springboard off the ropes...or at least she tried before one of the Choir pulled the rope out from under her. She landed awkwardly on her feet, and tried to get her balance before Casey spun her around, scooped her up, and dropped her with the falcon’s arrow.

Mai: Zack, the Lord has intervened!! He has delivered Casey right here in MetLife Stadium...and that was THE PASSION!!

Casey quickly dropped into the cover, hooking both legs tightly as the referee fell into position to make the count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Boos began to come from all sections of the crowd as Casey rolled off the cover. It was clear she was pretty well out of it before members of the Choir helped her to her feet. The referee raised her hand in victory.

Zack: If you’re talking about that little troll who pulled the rope out from under her, he doesn’t look like the Lord to me! Be that as it may, Casey Atherton returns to Unstoppable with a win tonight!

Mai: Oh, Zack! I’m going to have to make a donation to the ministry after the show is over tonight. I heard a few of the Choir were into Jose Cuervo…

Casey was lifted onto the Choir’s shoulders after they left the ring, singing as they carried their spiritual leader up the ramp. On that image, the show heads elsewhere.

Maggie: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish!

The lights in the arena die down a tad, as a figure in a hoodie can be seen stepping up onto the entranceway. Over the speakers a drum begins to beat, as a man speaks.

"They say that nobody changes
But I'm living proof that they do
Because I've found the answer, and you can find the answer too!"

The figure starts to set off down the ramp, head nodding along with the music as it swells, seemingly singing along with the man as he continues on.

"They made me think I was crazy
And that the pain was here to stay
But now that I've found the answer
I'm never ever gonna lose my way..."

The figure stops suddenly halfway down the ramp, the lights shooting on and their hood being thrown back, revealing Jolyne Dysart as she pumps a fist into the air along with the proud cry.

"EVER AGAIN!"

As the music kicks into high gear Jolyne takes off at a run down the ramp, the fans cheering propelling her on as Maggie sets off her introduction.

Maggie: Introducing from San Diego, California, weighing in at 150 Lbs, this is JOLYNE DYSAAAAAAAART!

She easily jumps on the ring apron. In another fluid motion, she jumps over the ropes. From the ropes, she goes onto the middle turnbuckle, ascending it. She then stretches her arms to allow the singer to reiterate her thoughts. “EVER AGAIN!” Jolyne shouts with the singer as she leaps off the turnbuckle and goes over to her corner, a wide smile apparent on her face.

Zack: Jolyne and her opponent tonight see a lot of things similarly when it comes to wrestling, so Jolyne can be sure of a clean match tonight. Which will be a nice change of pace for both women I’m sure.

Mai: You say clean, I say boring. Is there any paint drying that I can watch instead?!

The lights go out around the MetLife Arena but only for a moment before a bright red, orange sun starts to rising, poking it’s way from the bottom of the video wall as “Circle Of Life” from the Lion King plays. The orange light of a new day spreads all around the stadium on the video boards that encircle the screen before it turns to a bright blue sky over a beautiful African savannah. Meanwhile the video wall plays shots from The Lion King movie; animated animals harmoniously sharing the wide open plains. The footage continues until the first chorus of Circle of Life only for the song to fade out as the camera begins to pan quickly upwards and into the inky void of space.

Quickly it finds its way on board a spaceship where strings build a sense of mounting tension and impending doom as a group of rebel soldiers hustle down a corridor away from an enemy - unseen but instantly recognisable thanks to both the signature heavy breathing and the single short shaft of a red lightsaber. As they come to partially open door, they try to force it open, meeting little success as the breathing and the red glow get closer; the urgency of the string musical increasing. A body of Rebel soldier hits the partially open door and slumps lifelessly down next to his comrade who implores his brother in arms on the other side of the door to take the disc proffered; which he does as he turns to run; the red bolt of light spearing through the body of his friend and through the door causing it open wide.

There’s a quick cut away to another corridor, lined with the fallen bodies of Rebel soldiers; the camera shooting from the floor as we see a woman dressed in white, face obscured by a hood frogmarched past the the camera by two Stormtroopers. The camera spins around to follow them at waist height only them to stop when they come to an opening. The strings begin to rise again; embellished by the stomp of marching boots as an honor guard of Stormtroopers approaches from the opposite direction, the sound of steady, even breathing scything through the music periodically as it gets closer and closer, finally revealing Darth Vader. The black outfitted character walks straight up to the camera, blacking it out entirely as a spotlight falls upon the stage area where it finds James Earl Jones stepping out from the back, wearing a simple black suit and a button up shirt open at the neck. He raised a microphone to his mouth as the iconic voice boomed through the sound system.

James Earl Jones: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my honor to be here at FFW Unstoppable 9, live from MetLife Arena, New Jersey!!

The living legend got a cheap pop from the crowd.

James Earl Jones: It is my privilege and my pleasure at this time, to introduce to you, coming all the way from Sheffield, England by way of New York City, New York. She weighs in at 144bs, stands 5’7” tall. Please give a warm New Jersey welcome to…. LILLY!!! ARTHUR!!!

As the fanfare from the opening of Star Wars theme began to play Lilly Arthur stepped out onto the stage, wearing a white robe, with her hair done up in buns on the side of her head imitating Princess Leia. She gave a grin to the crowd and a hug to James Earl Jones, thanking him for the introduction before she made her way to the top of the entrance ramp. As the song reached its first climax, it faded into the opening beats of Status Quo’s “All Stand Up (Never Say Never)”; Lilly shrugging the robes from her body to reveal her ring attire before she set off down the entrance ramp, high fiving fans on both sides of the aisle. As she reached the bottom of the ramp, she rolled into the ring and kipped up to her feet, throwing her hands into the air and getting a cheer from the crowd before she dropped back down to her feet and waited for the match to start.

Zack: What an entrance Lilly has made into this match tonight! After the fanfare of having James Earl Jones personally introduce her, winning this match and a shot at the Fast Track Championship would no doubt be the cherry on top for her.

Mai: I’m betting that entrance is going to be the best thing about this match so we may as well just call it a draw right here and head to the bar!

Referee Kevin Fisk completes his checks on both women as Maggie makes her way out of the ring. As Fisk calls for the bell to get the match started the MetLife Stadium crowd are still on their feet, the excitement of the night evident in the atmosphere. Lilly and Jolyne quickly make their way to the centre of the ring and share a handshake as a sign of good sportsmanship before they lock up. The two women struggle back and forth for a few moments before Jolyne starts to get the upper hand. She breaks the tie to hit Lilly with a forearm, but Arthur catches her opponent's hand and goes straight into an arm wringer, that she next transitions into a hammerlock. Keeping that locked in tight, Lilly starts to deliver a series of knee strikes into Jolyne’s lower back and side. She manages to catch a kidney shot that momentarily freezes Dysart in place with the pain.

Zack: Lilly has come hot out of the gate and is wasting no time in trying to wear Jolyne down. She has full control at the moment but it’s still early days.

Mai: Unfortunately, because that means we still have more of this tedium to go.

Keeping the hammerlock held, Lilly delivers another trio of knee shots into Jolyne’s kidney area, before she uses a legsweep to send her crashing face first to the canvas. A knee drop into Jolyne’s lower back follows from Arthur, before she gets back to her feet and takes off to the ropes. As Jolyne rolls onto her back to stop it from being impacted again, Lilly comes off the ropes with a leg drop that she lands straight across Jolyne’s chest. The Sheffield native goes straight for an early cover as Fisk gets into position for the count.

Mai: Maybe we won’t have to watch this for too long after all! There is a God!

ONE!!!

Fisk barely has time to count the one before Jolyne shoves Lilly off the cover and scrambles back up to her feet. Lilly follows just a fraction of a second later.

Zack: An early cover from Lilly, but much too early as Jolyne has just proven. She has plenty left in the tank yet.

Lilly closes the gap between the two and immediately makes a move to go for Jolyne’s arm again. Dysart pulls it back out of Lilly’s reach though and uses her other arm to fire an elbow into the side of the Sheffield native’s head. Lilly’s head reels a little from the impact, and Jolyne capitalises with another two elbow shots to the same spot which knocks her slightly off balance. Before Arthur can fully regain her composure, Jolyne clocks her with a spinning back fist and then fires her across into the ropes. Lilly rebounds off and Jolyne catches her and traps her head under one arm, then proceeds to fire shots into the Yorkshire girl’s ribs with the other arm. Lilly struggles against the hold, but Jolyne keeps her head trapped and moves around to start firing knees into her ribs instead. She delivers ten in a row and then releases Lilly’s head. She fires a final knee into Arthur’s face to stand her upright and then spins her around to use a German Suplex to dump her onto the canvas.

Zack: Jolyne is showing exactly why she won the YGC and why both her and Lilly are in the running for a Fast Track Championship shot if they can pull off a win here tonight at Unstoppable.

Mai: Neither of them deserves a shot, they’re both as dull as each other.

Jolyne pulls Lilly back up to her feet and immediately grabs her by the head to pull her forwards again, so that she can deliver another series of knee shots into her ribs. Again she punctuates the series with a knee to her face to stand her upright. With her upright this time, she fires her across into the ropes. Arthur rebounds and as she approaches Jolyne she drops to the canvas to avoid a waiting clothesline. She pops back up to her feet behind the YGC winner and hits her with a chop to the chest as soon as she turns to face her. Two more follow before Jolyne dodges a fourth, but as she moves to dodge, Lilly kicks her feet out from under her and sends her stumbling into the corner. Dysart manages to stop herself from actually hitting the turnbuckle and spins on a dime. She ducks down just as Lilly aims another chop at her chest and the Sheffield native ends up hitting the middle turnbuckle instead.

Mai: Ha! I bet that hurt. Serves her right for making us watch her.

Zack: A quick evasion from Jolyne and Lilly has found out what it feels like to chop a turnbuckle. An experience I’m sure she won’t be in a rush to try again.

Lilly pulls her hand back quickly and cradles it to her body. Jolyne takes the opening and uses the ropes beside her to step up and deliver an Enziguri that sends Lilly reeling. Somehow the Sheffield native manages to stay on her feet. A standing dropkick from Jolyne hits Lilly square in the chest and sends her crashing backfirst to the canvas. Then the Californian uses the ropes for a springboard to land a leg drop across the chest of her downed opponent. The crowd come to their feet split evenly between cheers for Jolyne and support for Lilly as Jolyne goes for a cover.

Zack: Jolyne could be about to earn herself a shot at the Fast Track Championship!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-NOPE!!!

Lilly kicks out before Fisk can complete the two and as Jolyne rolls back to her knees, Lilly rolls away, still holding her hand a bit.

Mai: Nope. We still have to endure these two. Will somebody just win already so we can get onto something more interesting. Like a tax audit.

Jolyne gets the rest of the way up to her feet before Lilly has made it to her knees. She watches the Sheffield native for a second and as she makes it to her knees, the Californian charges and hits her with a soccer kick to the back. She hits her with another trio of them before she pulls her up to her feet and fires her into the nearest corner. Lilly hits back first and Jolyne follows her in with a shoulder thrust that almost lifts her off her feet. Before she has chance to recover from that, Jolyne pulls her back out of the corner and fires her into the opposite corner. Another shoulder thrust follows from the YGC winner before she again pulls the Sheffield native out, and straight into a forearm smash to the jaw.

Mai: Watching Lilly be used like a pinball is at least halfway entertaining. If she could keep doing that for a bit, it would be something.

Zack: Lilly mustn’t know whether she’s coming or going at the moment with the way she’s being tossed about like a rag doll.

The Californian fires Lilly across into the ropes, and as she rebounds Jolyne comes off the opposite ropes. She aims a running dropkick at the Sheffield native, but misses her target as Lilly side steps at the very last second. Jolyne crashes to the canvas awkwardly and Lilly takes a second to gather herself, before heading to the top rope. The MetLife crowd comes to its feet with cheers for her as she measures her downed opponent. Seeing that Jolyne is still down, Lilly launches herself off with a moonsault…. And lands on Dysart’s knees as she pulls them up at the last second.

Zack: Lilly went high but it didn’t pay off for her. Jolyne has bought herself a little breathing room as Lilly is winded at the very least after that.

Mai: If she’s stupid up enough to go up top then she deserves whatever she gets. She should have just stomped on her.

With both women laying on the canvas, the crowd get louder in support for them both to spur them on. Jolyne makes it back to her feet first and pulls Lilly up to hers. She fires her into the ropes again, this time as she rebounds she catches her with a spinning back fist that sends her reeling. The Sheffield native stays on her feet and Jolyne spins her around to face away from her. Immediately she gets her into a straight-jacket position before executing her double knee backbreaker. Lilly lets out a yell of pain, and kicks her feet on the canvas as Jolyne staggers back to her feet. The YGC winner takes off for ropes and scales to the top. She measures Lilly’s position before landing a diving double knee drop into Lilly’s body to flatten her. She hooks one of the Sheffield native’s legs for a cover as Fisk gets back into position.

Zack: NIGHTBREAKER and then a diving double knee drop for good measure. Jolyne is three seconds away from an Unstoppable victory!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!!

Arthur gets her shoulder up stopping the count before Fisk completes the three. Jolyne looks at him wide eyed. She asks for the three, but he holds up two fingers to confirm that it was only a two count.

Mai: Oh c’mon. Will one of you end this. I’ve had dental visits that were less painful than this.

Neither woman is quick back to their feet, with Lilly using the ropes to steady herself as she gets up. Jolyne looks around as if wondering what it will take to keep Lilly down, while Lilly takes a moment to gather her faculties about her. Jolyne closes the gap and clocks Lilly with a running knee to the ribs. She goes to spin her around again, but before she can lock in the straight-jacket position, she receives a back elbow from the Sheffield native. Lilly keeps them coming rapidly until Jolyne backs away from her. Arthur spins on a dime to face Jolyne again, and hits her with a European Uppercut as soon as she does. Jolyne is taken slightly off her feet for a second from the impact and Lilly waits for her to get her feet again before she uses a side Russian legsweep to send her crashing to the canvas.

Zack: I’m not sure Lilly could have kicked out from a second NIGHTBREAKER so she did well to save herself from having to try!

Jolyne rolls onto her front and starts to push up to her knees, until Lilly uses a knee drop into her lower back to flatten her again. The Sheffield native watches then as Jolyne again pushes up, albeit slower than previously. She doesn’t make a move as Jolyne reaches her feet but instead stalks her from behind. As soon as the YGC winner is upright, Lilly leaps and hooks her head to deliver her combination of a double knee backbreaker and a reverse DDT.  She gets back to her feet but only long enough to leave them again to land a moonsault across Jolyne’s chest. The crowd come to their feet as she stays in position and hooks both of her legs as Fisk slides into position beside them.

Zack: WATER LILLY! This is it, Lilly’s done it and on FFW’s largest stage!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Fisk completes the three count and gets back to his feet, immediately calling for the bell as he does.

Maggie: Your winner, via pinfall…………………. LILLY ARTHUR!

Mai: I’m just glad it’s over. Can we move on now please.

Zack: Lilly has just won herself a shot at the Fast Track Championship and her face says it all!

Lilly gets back to her feet and a smile appears as it sinks in that she’s won. She soaks in the cheers from the crowd as Fisk raises her hand. And on that image the camera cuts elsewhere.

« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 02:13:21 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: