Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 03:24:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Unstoppable 9 - July 28, 2018

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Unstoppable 9 - July 28, 2018  (Read 3278 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: August 01, 2018, 01:36:33 am »

Maggie: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish!

"I wish I was tall, I wish I was fast
Wish I could show up with a bag full of cash"

Jessica Anderson emerges from behind the curtain with a scowl plastered upon her features. She places her right hand on her hip and tilts her head slightly, smiling brightly as she looks out at the Sydney crowd.

"I wish I had style, I wish I had flash
I wish I woke up with a butt and a rack
'Cause if I want you, I gotta have that"

Maggie: Making her way to the ring, from Worcester, England and weighing in at 119 pounds... JESSICA ANDERSON!

Jessica begins to make her way briskly down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans along the way . She reaches the ring and scales one step at a time, before straddling the middle rope. She pauses for a brief moment, mouthing a ‘thank you’ in the direction of the crowd, before pulling her body into the ring. She scales the turnbuckle and raises both hands aloft before she hops down from the turnbuckle, once again adopting the appreciative look as she looks around.

Zack: Jessica is joining us as a guest tonight especially for Unstoppable. She’s said it’s always been a dream of hers to be part of the biggest show in FFW’s calendar and tonight she’s getting her wish.

Mai: You need to be careful what you wish for, Valerie is going to turn her dream into a nightmare!

The lights in the arena dip, almost going out. Rather than going out entirely however, they are replaced by red, white and gold.

And who are you, the proud Lord said,
That I must bow so low?
Only a cat of a different coat,
That’s all the truth I know!
In a coat of gold, or a coat of red,
A lion still has claws.
And mine are long, and sharp my Lord,
As long as sharp as yours!

The metal version of one of the most famous songs from Game of Thrones thunders from the speakers, which brings a chorus of jeering from the crowd. From the back walks Valerie Lamb, which only heightens the jeering. A step behind her is Vincent Belmont. She stops just before the ramp, where she widens her stance and looks around her as Vincent joins her. Suddenly, she claps her hands above her head, which sends a stream of coloured pyro across the stage.

And so he spoke, and so he spoke,
That Lord of Castamere.
But now the rains weep o’er his home,
With no one left to hear.
Yes, now the rains weep o’er his home,
With not a soul to hear.

The redheaded wrestler undoes her longcoat, showing off the scarlet coloured ring gear she wears. A smirk on her face, she looks to her manager, they nod to each other and start off down the ramp. Despite the pace of the song, their walk is not slow, but certainly methodical.

Maggie: And her opponent, from Edinburgh, Scotland, weighing 150 pounds, this is VALERIE LAMB!

Maggie’s announcement comes as the pair are about halfway down the ramp. As a momentary solo is played, the pair reach the bottom of the ramp, where Vincent takes her coat from her and hands it to an attendant.

And who are you, the proud Lord said,
That I must bow so low?
Only a cat of a different coat,
That’s all the truth I know!
A coat of gold, or a coat of red,
A lion still has claws.
And mine are long and sharp, my Lord,
As long as sharp as yours!

Valerie enters the ring, and walks to the centre, where she stops dead for a moment, a solitary white spotlight shining on her. She spins in a circle, almost in a pirouette and as she comes full rotation, drops down to one knee and leaning forward to face the mat. A camera closes in on her face, where she looks into it and tells us that on their knees is where her opponents belong. Standing up, she walks to her corner, where Vincent awaits her. The pair speak between themselves as the music dies, and the lights return to normal.

Zack: Valerie has had a match on every Unstoppable since the very first one back in 2010, and she wasn’t about to let this year be any different.

Mai: And tonight she gets to give Jessica a crash course in Unstoppable etiquette. Emphasis on the crash!

With the excitement almost palpable throughout the MetLife Stadium, the crowd start to quieten a little as referee Jennifer Stringer completes her checks of both women and calls for the bell to get the match underway. Neither woman wastes any time in making it to the centre of the ring, and Jessica looks around a little awestruck as she drinks in the atmosphere of the capacity crowd. Valerie who is taking it all in her stride, rolls her eyes a bit at this. Jessica finally focuses on Valerie in front of her and offers her a handshake. Lamb looks at the hand for a second, before she shrugs and gives a quick handshake… which she quickly turns into an opportunity to pull Anderson towards her. The redheaded former FFW Champion smacks the visiting brunette with a forearm across her jaw and then fires two elbow shots into the side of her head.

Zack: Jessica is on her retirement tour at the moment before she settles down to start a family with her husband, and you can see that the excitement from this crowd might have caught her a little by surprise. Which gave Valerie a perfect opportunity to find an opening.

Mai: She should forget about the fans and concentrate on the match.

Still holding onto her hand, Valerie pulls Jessica into another forearm to the jaw, and then bends her forwards to start hammering her forearm across the brunette’s back. Several shots land before Valerie pulls Jessica up and fires her across into the ropes. Anderson rebounds off and ducks down to avoid a waiting clothesline from the redhead. She keeps going to the opposite side and comes off those ropes with a clothesline of her own, that Valerie narrowly dodges to the side to avoid. Jessica keeps onto the first set of ropes again, this time when she comes off them, Valerie catches her square on the chin with an Uppercut that almost lifts her off her feet. Another forearm smash follows before Valerie fires her into the ropes again, this time Jessica doesn’t manage to avoid the clothesline and it flips her to land on her back on the canvas with a thud.

Mai: Did you see that?! Valerie almost turned Jessica inside out with that clothesline!

Zack: Jessica did well to avoid the clothesline the first time, but there was no way she was avoiding that second one.

Jessica gets quite a bit of encouragement from the crowd as she gets back to her feet, supporting her back a little as she does. She gives herself a little shake and meets Valerie back in the centre of the ring. This time the two go into a collar and elbow tie up. Valerie starts to get the upper hand and manages to push Jessica back a step, but as the tie up breaks, Jessica manages to clock the former FFW Champion with an elbow to the side of her head. It catches Valerie off guard and Jessica takes the opening to drive her knee into the redhead’s ribs. Grabbing her by the head, Jessica pulls Valerie forward to deliver a knee into her face and then a second and a third. Releasing her head, Jessica uses an Uppercut to stand the hall of famer upright and then a one-handed bulldog follows to face plant Lamb on the canvas.

Zack: The crowd support for Jessica spurred her on there, no doubt. She found her own opening and she’s showing that she isn’t just going to be a walkover for Valerie.

Mai: She doesn’t need to be a walkover, she just needs to lay down for three seconds. Even she should be able to manage that.

Valerie gets straight back up to a vertical base, and Jessica hits her square in the chest with a standing dropkick that knocks her backwards, but she manages to stay on her own two feet barely. A spinning heel kick from Jessica puts paid to that though and it knocks Valerie down to one knee. Keeping the pressure on, Anderson hits her with a shining wizard to flatten her to the canvas, before she goes for the cover prompting Stringer to get into position for the count.

Zack: Jessica is going for the first cover of this match, but I think this is going to be way too soon to keep Valerie down for any length of time.

ONE!!!

TW-NOPE!!!

The hall of famer kicks out just after the one and Jessica gets straight back to her feet, soaking in the love from the crowd a little bit after she has.

Mai: She was lucky to even get a one there, and the way she’s soaking in this attention you’d think she’d just won the match!

The crowd’s chanting alerts Jessica, and she turns around but not in enough time to dodge the knee that Valerie buries into her gut. She unleashes a series of knee strikes after that, one after another into Jessica’s ribs and side until the brunette is forced to bend forwards from the impact. A standing elbow drop from Valerie into Jessica’s back drops her down to her hands and knees. Anderson tries to get back to her feet, but another elbow drop driven into her lower back by Valerie flattens her to the canvas. Jessica starts to push back to her feet and Valerie drives her elbow into the same spot on her back to push her down again. Again, Jessica tries to get up only to have Valerie’s elbow driven into her back once more, earning the redhead a massive amount of disdain from the capacity crowd.

Mai: Valerie is having some fun with this. She knows she could do more, but she’s enjoying watching Jessica keep trying to get up.

Zack: She’s not going to win the match this way, but she will be taking her toll on Jessica’s back. And likely frustrating her quite bit in the process.

Jessica makes another attempt to push up to her knees, and rather than stop her, Valerie pulls her the rest of the way up to her feet from behind. She hits her with a trio of forearm smashes across her back and then locks her arm around her waist. Lifting her up, Valerie uses a German Suplex to drive her into the canvas. She pulls her straight back up to her feet for a second. And then a third. And a fourth before she finally leaves Anderson laying on the canvas. A standing moonsault from the hall of famer follows before she hooks one of Jessica’s legs for a cover. Stringer immediately slides into place beside them to make the count.

Zack: After the elbow strikes that Jessica’s back has already taken, four German suplexes in a row are really going to be causing her some trouble.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Jessica’s shoulder comes up just after the two and Valerie powers straight back to her feet, pulling the brunette up to hers a moment later.

Mai: She should have saved herself from any more pain and just stayed down for the full three!

Valerie locks her arms around Jessica’s waist again, but the brunette quickly starts to fire elbows backwards. She manages to catch Valerie with a couple of shots to the side which force her to release her grip on Jessica’s waist. The redhead spins Jessica around and grabs her by the arm to fire her into the corner. She hits back first and Valerie follows her in with a baseball slide that takes her feet from under her and sends the brunette sprawling face first to the canvas. Jessica is quick back to her feet again and as soon as she is Valerie grabs her by the head and makes her way up to the top turnbuckle. The crowd show her a fair amount of disdain as she comes off with a Tornado DDT to plant Jessica on the canvas. A cover follows as Stringer gets back into position.

Mai: What a thing of beauty! And the Tornado DDT wasn’t half bad either.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

Jessica kicks out just in the nick of time and pushes Valerie off her enough to allow her to roll away from the hall of famer.

Zack: Jessica saves herself at the last possible moment and she’s done the wise thing to create a little distance between herself and Valerie, to give herself a moments breather if nothing else.

Lamb gets back to her feet as Jessica uses the ropes to support herself as she rises. She barely makes it back to a vertical base before Valerie closes the gap between them. She aims a forearm at Jessica, but the brunette manages to dodge to the side to miss it. Valerie regains her balance quickly and shoves Jessica face first into the corner. The redhead charges in after her with a shoulder thrust, but gets nothing but turnbuckle as Jessica grabs the top rope either side of her. She uses them to support herself as she leaps up and over to land behind the hall of famer.

Zack: Jessica pulled that from nowhere and saved herself from meeting Valerie’s shoulder at high speed!

Mai: Never mind her, Valerie’s shoulder was introduced to the turnbuckle. I wonder if she wants someone to rub it better for her? I’d volunteer!

As Valerie spins around to face Jessica, the brunette grabs her by the arm and whips her into the opposite corner. She hits with the same shoulder that impacted the previous corner with a thud. Valerie turns again and is met with a dropkick to the chest that pins her back against the turnbuckles and knocks the wind out of her. Jessica doesn’t waste a minute and starts to deliver high knees into Valerie’s ribs one after the other. She lands five in quick succession before she pulls the redhead out of the corner and fires her across into the ropes. Valerie rebounds and Jessica catches her to execute a swinging snap DDT to drive her into the canvas. Anderson goes straight for the cover, hooking a leg as she does.

Zack: Jessica is looking to make an impact on her first ever Unstoppable appearance with a win over a woman who has been on every one of them!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!!

Valerie hooks her free foot onto the bottom rope before Stringer can complete the three which makes her stop the count immediately. Jessica looks at her confused until she has it pointed out to her. The frustration is clear on Jessica’s face as she nods her head and rolls back to her knees.

Mai: Well, she’s going to have to keep looking isn’t she. Valerie’s ring awareness stopped a travesty from occurring then!

With the crowd fully behind her, Jessica gets back to her feet. She starts to pull Valerie up, until the redhead surprises her with a headbutt to the underside of her chin. Jessica freezes in place and Valerie takes the opening to get back to her feet fully. She clocks Anderson with an Uppercut to keep her off balance and then uses both palms to shove her into the ropes. Jessica bounces off and Valerie hits her with a roundhouse kick to the head that drops her like a rock to the canvas.

Mai: Now this is more like it! Valerie is showing Jessica exactly how it’s done.

Zack: I think Jessica might want to check her teeth are all in place still after that headbutt to the chin. They’ll have received a good rattling if nothing else.

Jessica scrambles back to her feet to find Valerie waiting for her with a chop to the chest. Several more follow which start to push the brunette backwards. More chops follow getter more rapid in speed until Jessica is pushed back into the corner. Once there, Valerie steps up the ropes beside her and uses an Enziguri to send her back out of the corner. Anderson stumbles but manages to stay on her feet, until Valerie comes off the top rope with a flying dropkick to her back that faceplants Jessica on the canvas. She starts to push up to her hands and knees, and makes it back to her feet barely, before Valerie rains down forearm smashes across the back of her neck and shoulders to bend her over. As soon as Jessica is bent forward, Valerie executes her gutwrench powerbomb to drive Jessica into the canvas. The redheaded hall of famer hooks both of Jessica’s legs as Stringer slides into place.

Zack: LAMB TO THE SLAUGHTER! Valerie is about to walk out of Unstoppable with the win.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Stringer immediately gets back to her feet and calls for the bell.

Maggie: Your winner via pinfall………………………..VALERIE LAMB!

Mai: It was always a foregone conclusion, Jessica should have just laid down for Valerie from the start.

Zack: Jessica got to fulfil a wish before she retires of having a match at Unstoppable and she put on an admirable performance. But tonight was Valerie’s night to have her hand raised.

Valerie gets back to her feet to have her hand raised by Stringer as Vincent joins her in the ring to raise her other hand. Once her hand has been lowered the two leave the ring and make their way back up the ramp as the camera cuts elsewhere.

A Little Time With The UV Champions

We hope in backstage at the MetLife center once more, this time with the FFW Ultraviolence champion “Malicious” Mallory Bennett and FFW’s end all-be all of news coming and going of the company, Jake Chandler. As Mal lets out a whistle from the last match, the skunk haired brawler shakes her head, taking a sip of water.

Mal: I’m kinda sad I didn’t get to see any action here tonight, but so far the show’s been packed with action. Here me and Harker coulda shook the stadium but that can wait for a little bit longer I guess. How you been enjoying the show so far, honey?

Jake: Watching this show reminds me over and over again why I never want to get in the ring, and will never ever have that urge. Also because well...I mean...maybe it’s just me but I think girls are more vicious in the ring than the guys on average.

Mal: ...Mmm. You think? I don’t really see it.

There’s some laughter back at the stadium for those watching that exchange on the video wall, as the Ultraviolence champion looks actually perplexed at the idea that women could be much more violent in the ring than men. She is about to say something else when a man with a backwards hat and a Hawaiian shirt that looks about one or two sizes too small for him peeks his head into the shot, waving at the camera before pulling his head back away...

...Then he does it again.

...Not before waving at the camera however. With a long pause and an even lengthier sigh, the Ultraviolence champion looks at the man poking his head in and out of the shot and finally addresses him.

Mal: Kenny what are you doing? Shouldn’t you be with Mom?

The man finally stands up straight in and the camera shot, straightening his backwards hat and running his thumb along his tongue. He then goes about rubbing out the mustard stain on his Hawaiian shirt... Which only makes the stain bigger and wet at that. With said hand that just tried to rub dry mustard out of the shirt, he pats Jake on the shoulder and ruffles Mal’s head.

Kenny: Mal, as yer older brother I have to keep an eye on you y’know. You and Jake both in fact. Mom said so. She doesn’t want any grandkids before her time.

He looks at the camera and winks, pointing nonchalantly at Jake and Mal before mouthing ‘because they’re doing it’.

Mal: …

Jake looks up to Kenny with a curious look.

Jake: You’re the first brother I’ve ever met who was interested in his sister’s sex life. I’ve never asked about my sister. I just always assumed she was asexual, and kinda prefer it if she was.

Kenny: Oh you and me both Jake, but you’re proof that she isn’t so I’m fresh outta luck.  

Jake: If it helps at all, a few people think I’m dating Gillie!

Kenny: Really? You know you could do much worse. I’m sure you’ve noticed but that girl’s got donk. I mean how does EVERY pair of jeans look like they’re painted on. Shouldn’t be possible.. And there’s something about that accent. I really dig Scottish chicks.

Our Ultraviolence champion, while her face is a mask of annoyance feels the need to interject.

Mal: She’s British.

The older brother of Mallory Bennett looks absolutely taken aback.

Kenny: Y’mean there’s a difference!? This has completely blown my mind.

Jake: You’re easily amazed then.

Jake looks back to Mallory.

Jake: I feel like somewhere in this building that the McFarlanes are going to be annoyed, at least it will be at him and not us.

Mal: ...Yeah. I don’t need them to hate me just because if what I’m related to.

Kenny blinked.

Kenny: You mean ‘who’ right?

There was a pause of silence before the Ultraviolence champion blinked slowly. After that entirely awkward pause, she gave one look back at Jake before looking back at her brother.

Mal: I think you should go find your seat Kenny. How did you even get back here anyway? I didn’t ask for anyone to give you a backstage pass for the show. I just got you guys tickets... For increasingly good reason.

Kenny: Oh that’s easy! There was this Aussie lady walking around asking for you by the stands. I told her I knew where you were and would help her find you if she’d let me have her pass. I kinda want to see if I can get that Isis chick’s number. That’s her name right? Isis? You think she likes Burger King? She looks like she can ea--

Jake snaps his finger as though he forgot something looking back to Mallory.

Jake: If my phone battery wasn’t nearly shot, I’d take him to see her and put that on my streaming channel. And maybe YouTube.

The Ultraviolence champion looked at Jake curiously before glancing back at her brother.

Mal: Yeah but then I’d have to save him from her wrath... If only because mom would be a bear to deal with at Christmas if I let him die. Kenny, this Aussie chick, what did she look--

The FFW Ultraviolence champion only gets about so far in her though before rushing right past her brother and SPEARING Mallory clean out of one of her heels is the SVW Chaos champion! “The Dread Wolf” Marla Lee drives the Ultraviolence champ upward and into the nearby production crate before bringing her down and beginning to drop fists down on her head. The loose blue heel in the air does a few rotations in the air before landing harmlessly in background as the wife of Sylvia Crowley tees off on the company’s hardcore champion.

Marla: Dunno who’s more witless, your brother or you! Now give us a nice pose for those watching at home!

The Chaos champion pulls Mal by her blonde streaks in the hair, lifting her face before elbowing her across the side of the head and dazing her. The Chaos champ proceeds to reach out of her back pocket for a can of spray paint, shaking it up and lifting up the Ultraviolence championship. She makes a tch-tch-tch sound.

Marla: Shame I never put m’name on this... Well. I think the locker room back home could still appreciate SVW’s name on it, yeah? The wheel has come full circle. King Lear.

Marla begins shaking the spray can, flicking off the cap with her thumb. She’s about to put an ‘S’ on the title when Mallory steps upward, catching her in a nasty uppercut and sending belt and can in the air before she powers a staggered Chaos champion upward and drops her into one of the wooden tables full of cables and wires! As Marla tries to wrap cord around Mal’s neck and arms, the Ultraviolence champ snaps her head forward, smashing Marla in the nose before pounding down her.

Mal: You! Were! Not! Good! Enough! To! Touch! That! When! You! Were! Overpaid! By! This! Company! What! The! Hell! Makes! You! Thihuuurrggkkkkk!!

The Dread Wolf hoops the wiring around The Malicious One’s throat and begins pulling, choking her. Still red in the face and turning purple but with the superior positioning, Mal keeps dropping fists downward. Finally security begins barreling through the corridor and begins pulling the two apart... Though it takes some doing as Marla will NOT let go of the cable wrapped around Mal’s neck, pulling as hard as she can until security has pinned her to the ground like a rabid dog. Still, The Chaos champion is grinning ear to ear, even though she’s been bloodied by Mallory’s punches. Mal on the other hand is being restrained, screaming a number of obscenities and trying to push through the security to get her hands on Marla, being roughly pulled down the other side of the corridor. As the situation is slowly quelled, Kenny looks at Jake.

Kenny: You think Mal would be mad if I asked for the other one’s autograph? She was kinda hot in that crazy chick way.

Jake: I think when she finds out that the Australian girl you mentioned was Marla that I’m going to have to go identify the body later.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 02:09:00 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: