Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 20, 2024, 06:15:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Unstoppable 9 - July 28, 2018

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Unstoppable 9 - July 28, 2018  (Read 3326 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: August 01, 2018, 01:40:14 am »

“Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap”, or at least Joan Jett’s version of it, comes out across the speakers. Despite everything, the redheaded inductee gets a somewhat respectable response from those in attendance as she emerges, attired in an emerald green, knee-length, sleeveless gown, and her hair in quite the fussy-looking do. Stopping in front of the podium, she shuffles papers in her hands, looking around her with a smile on her face.

Jo: They always say “when you’re nervous, open with a joke”. The problem with that is that I don’t actually know any good jokes. Or at least, I don’t know any good jokes that would work with an audience quite like this one.

She chuckles to herself, and rests her forearms on the podium.

Jo: But then again, I never gave it a lot of thought. I never quite...expected to be up here. Doing this. I always kinda figured that with Valerie in the Hall here and Carys in the Hall in SVW, that was that. Erica and I wouldn’t need to have our names in lights for something like this. As it happens however, it’s now just Erica who waits to hear. But I didn’t expect it because I spent so long being nothing more than their sister. The underachiever. The one who...I don’t know, to be honest. All of that feels like a lifetime ago, yet at the same time it feels like only last year I was sitting down at the front, watching the first tag team be inducted, as a pair, into the same place. That feels like yesterday. It’s funny what time does to you, isn’t it?

We get a quick pan to the women Jo is talking about - The BSX.

Jo: I’m going to hear it said a lot between now and forever that I’m not here because I deserve to be. Because I’m friends with Samantha and when Cody was here, the same applied. Because my oldest sister is still held in some of the highest regard possible. And that’s okay. I can’t stop people thinking that and I’m not going to try, because the harder I try, the more desperate I look, and I refuse to look desperate.

But tonight isn’t about what everyone else thinks. It’s about celebrating the achievements of three women who have worked themselves to the bone to be where they are. And while my opinions of both Neveah and Leona might not be the best, or the nicest, I’m not about to stand here and tell you that they don’t deserve it for what they’ve done in that ring, for this company. And I am, for that reason, proud as hell to stand with them as we go into this together. But this moment is not about them either. It’s about me.

She smirks.

Jo: I’m all too aware of what was not expected of me. It was joked when I was announced for Season Three of Future Shock, seven years ago, that the whole season was just everyone’s little sisters. A straight half of us were someone on the roster’s sisters. But nothing was expected of me as I was the first to go. And to be honest, until that point, it had been the story of my life. Doing the best you can but still always, always being overlooked. Always. Didn’t matter how hard I pushed back against it, it didn’t work. I could have given up. I could have walked away and carried on working for little companies in Europe, never wrestling for more than a few hundred at a time. But as you’re all aware...I don’t back down. I don’t give up. It’s not my style. So I pushed. I ignored being called everything from useless to a whore, after an incident involving a person who hasn’t been associated with FFW thanks to his sister for some years, and my ex. That nonsense doesn’t define me. What defines me is that I have fought back against harder, more gruelling challenges than a couple of people who think they know better because reasons. It’s not my job to take everyone’s thoughts and feelings into account...and if I had ever done that, my father would have murdered me on sight. Not that he wasn’t tempted to on a few occasions anyway!

She grins.

Jo: I’m not here entirely by myself, and I’m not going to pretend that I am. Insofar as this roster and people under employ goes...my first port of thanks would be to my best friend, my partner in crime and a woman who I hope will still stand beside me when Lapdance by NERD hits the PA system. I don’t think anyone actually understand what this woman has done for me over the years, and how many times we’ve had each other’s shoulders when we couldn’t go to anyone else. She remains the one person who doesn’t judge me no matter what, and I could never be more grateful for that. There are also my sisters. All of them. We know that, within wrestling, we are a rarity. We don’t always get on, we fight like cat and dog sometimes, for all people seem to think we have this perfect relationship because we’re not the Leavenworth Sisters. But we’re not just sisters. We’re each other’s biggest fans, built-in support, and biggest critics. We’re the first to tell each other when we screwed it up, and how badly we did. Just the same as how a year ago, Valerie and Erica were the first to tell me they were proud of me. Carys was behind the curtain and about jumped me. We did the same for Carys when she did it. We’ll do the same for Erica when her time comes. And we all know that no matter what happens in this ring, no matter who we piss off, we will always, always have each other’s backs. And do you know what? That’s the best feeling I could ever ask for.

We could talk about my dad, but my dad’s contributions are all rather obvious. But all the same, I’m grateful for him. Even when he makes everyone want to smack him in the face with a chair. But there’s two more, and I want to talk about them together.They are Cody Kincaid and Samantha Star. And I mention them together because without them and their support and belief in me, I would not be where I am right now. They knew my past, and they didn’t care much. They just saw the potential, and worked to make it happen. Yes, they are or were among the staff that I had to show respect, but it was never forced. For their friendship, their belief and never giving up, I’m eternally grateful.

There’s a smile on her face. A genuine, happy smile.

Jo: I am proud to represent this company. Of what it was, and what it has become. What it will become as the years go by. This is the ninth Unstoppable. Here’s to the next nine. And to many, many more years of being part of the greatest women’s wrestling company that you could ever hope for!

“Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap” hits again, and Jo takes a step back, then to the side where she takes a small bow.

A video package shows us the recent promotion of Starla McCloud to Commissioner of the No Surrender division before she names the next challenger to Sophia. PIke’s reign as No Surrender Champion is also spotlighted before the war of words with the returning Miko Ayano that closed Breaking Point. From there, we head back to the ring with the crowd buzzing.

Zack: We’re in for one hell of a treat here, fans. I’ve been looking forward to it since it was announced at the last Breaking Point. Grab your favorite beverage and strap in, we’re gonna be in for a ride here.

Mai: I hope Sophia breaks both of her arms, like she should have done that ungrateful piece of shit that fired me earlier tonight! Seriously, OE is a horrible wrestler and I hope she gets hit by a bus.

Zack: Bitter?

Maggie: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the FFW No Surrender Championship!

The entire arena goes dark as the sound of wind blows through the PA, after a moment a strange whine kicks on, slowly getting louder and drowning out the wind as blue and white light starts to slowly creep along the stage.

The silhouette of a woman walks out, shaded by the increasingly intense lights she comes to stand center stage before hunching over at the waist slowly as the sound and the light dim slowly. The sound turning down to nothing and the lights going so dull as to barely be perceptible.

A moment passes.

“FIGHT!”

BOOM!

The stage erupts with blue fireworks as the tron rains down white sparks just behind the now revealed Miko Ayano!

Maggie: Introducing from Saga, Japan. Standing five-foot-six-inches tall and weighing in at one-hundred-eighteen-pounds, “THE WARP-DRIVE DRAGON” MIKO AYAAAAAAAAANOOOOOOOOOO~!!!

The Japanese woman surveys the crowd as the vocal droning of Anneke van Giersbergen heralds the Ayano’s arrival. After a moment Miko starts her trek down the ramp.

“Now we’ve arrived in a new time and world,
And elements are we of gold,
How many times are we able to see,
In the infinite void of the soul”

Miko arrives at ringside, she hops up onto the apron on a knee then comes to a stand, resting her forehead on the top rope for a moment.

“All that way,
Gonna give it away?
You’re gonna give it away to some muscle?”

With that she bolts to the corner from the apron, standing with one foot on the top buckle bracket and her other on the middle buckle bracket she raises surveys the crowd again.

“Long, long way,
Til the pain is at bay-”

Miko lifts her arm then with the scream of Devin Townsend-

“-SO HIT IT-”

- and pumps her fist-

“ONE!”

-to-

“MORE!”

-each-

“TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME!”

Word!

“FIGHT!”

BOOM! White sparks start falling from overhead as Miko leaps into the ring. The music twisting into a medly as the crowd is split between cheering and screaming along with Anneke’s backing vocals.

CROWD: ALIEN WORLD!

“ARROGANT MENTAL!
This world seems arrogant,
Sick and demented!”

CROWD: ALIEN WORLD!

“SOOO you bet your body and soul?”

Miko comes to a stand dead center of the ring as the chorus arrives, she slowly bends at the waist to rest her palms to the mat, the lights of the arena dimming as she lowers.

“IT HURTS, SO MUCH!
AND THAT IS WHY THEY FEAR IT!
BUT NEVER FEEEEEEEEEEEEAR!
ALL IS HEEEEEEEEERE!”

A blue strobe light pulsates with every word Townsend belts out.

“IT HURTS, SO MUCH”

At this Miko starts to rise slowly to a stand.

“AND THAT IS WHY WE FEAR IT!”

At this white spotlights star to spin around in dizzying patterns, highlighting the crowd in the darkened arena.

“BUT PAY NO MIIIIIIIIND!”

The entire arena starts flashing blue and white, just as-

“REJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOICE!”

White and blue pyro explodes from each corner of the ring as Miko stands dead center of it, arms spread wide and head tilted back as powerful white floodlights illuminate the ring to an almost painful degree. The crowd roars and hucks several blue, silver and gold streamers into the ring for her as the lights slowly go back to normal and the music fades out.

Freeing herself from the streamers, Miko walks over to her corner to await the opening bell.

Zack: Miko Ayano came back just 2 weeks ago, and did she ever make an impact or what?! The “Warp Drive Dragon” has a tall task ahead of her tonight if she wants to dethrone one of the most dominant champions in FFW history.

Mai: Yeah, and we’ve seen what happens when she runs up against superior talent! I mean look at what that old washed up Felicity Banks did to her last year.

The arena lights dim to almost completely shut off, as small pieces of silver confetti fall from the ceiling. A melodic twinkling plays through the PA, as a couple white lights circle the stands.

Diamonds are Forever
They're all I need to please me
They can stimulate and tease me

The beginning lyrics of “Diamonds are Forever” are accompanied by more of the silver confetti falling, shining in the crowd against the spotlights.

They won't leave in the night
I've no fear that they might
Desert me...

The confetti falls and the lights swirl, eventually changing from white to emerald green, as the funky opening chords to Voodoo Johnson's "Dirty Angel" playing through the PA, the entire arena bathed in the favorite color of the Emerald City Siren.

Zack: Since February of last year, Sophia Pike has been a woman on a mission--she's wanted to prove there's no question who the best wrestler in FFW is. Almost 18 months since debuting on the main roster, she hasn't suffered a single defeat, and she's faced some of the best FFW and the world have to offer.

Mai: Everything this woman does is violent, but maybe nothing more so than her...assault, because there's no better word, of O.E. Ayano back at Relentless, that led to the 8 Chamber Orochi being stretchered out of the building, and to this point, we haven't heard from O.E. since. And you know Sophia’s not satisfied with that--FFW’s biggest stage, she’ll want to send her biggest message.

A few seconds pass before Sophia Pike actually makes her way out through the curtain, met--immediately--by a chorus of boos, which she largely brushes off with a flick of either wrist. Standing in the light, the most striking thing about the No Surrender Champion is that she's painted from head to toe in a silvery-blue hue.

Mai: Lately, she’s been calling herself Harder Than Diamond, and take a look--it's like she's encased in diamond!

Sophia pauses at the head of the ramp, hooking her thumbs under the strap of the No Surrender title belt, staring out at the collective audience, a smirk on her face for...whatever reason. She stands stock-still, just staring down at the ring like a statue, as the camera takes in the full sight of the Breaker of Arms--a flawless diamond adorning her black top, trimmed in green, a stark contrast to the paint on her skin. As she begins to move toward the ring, her pace is stiff and bulky, as if she were struggling for flexibility in her diamond armor, while every stomping step she takes rings out through the arena.

About halfway to the ring, one fan starts screaming at the Siren, but rather than give him the usual satisfaction of an argument, Sophia barely reacts--instead, she almost mechanically makes her way to the ring, climbing up the stairs rather than hopping into the apron, each step heavy to cause a louder impact with the steps. She moves to the middle of the apron, leaning back against the ropes, that smirk still on her lips as she unstraps the title from around her waist, raising it up with one arm. Sophia holds her pose, her title in the air, for a couple more seconds before climbing into the ring.

Maggie:  And her opponent...from Seattle, Washington, weighing in at 137 lbs...

For a split second, Maggie glances from her card, to Sophia herself, who admittedly isn’t looking back. With a laugh, she raises her mic back up

Maggie:  She is the Emerald City Siren, the Queen of King County, the Pride of the Puget Sound, and the Sole Survivor; she is More Precious than Gold, More Violent than the Ultraviolent, she has Cleaned Out Banks, Waged Land Wars in Russia and Won, and Bankrupted Vegas. She is the Tamer of Hounds, the Breaker of Arms, and now...she is Harder Than Diamond!

Sophia's armor-clad facade cracks for a second as her typical smirk rises to her face. She steps into the ropes, winks at Maggie and grins, Maggie mimicking being out of breath after all of Sophia's various nicknames.

Maggie:  She is the reigning, and defending FFW No Surrender Champion...SOPHIA PIIIIIKE!

The No Surrender Champion slowly climbs up onto the second turnbuckle and stretches both arms out, keeping the illusion of the diamond armor restricting her motion by being “unable” to fully extend both arms. She shouts something at the sections of fans she can see, but again it's mostly unheard. Eventually, she steps off the turnbuckle, draping her title over her right shoulder and starting across the ring at her opponent, waiting for the bell.

Zack: It’s hard to bet against Sophia Pike. She claims there’s no one better in the world than her at what she does. And until someone proves her wrong, I think I believe her!

Mai: You better, because I’m pretty sure she could break your arm without even blinking twice about it. I’d be fine with that.

The ref calls for the bell and the two ladies size each other up for a moment, the crowd roaring at a fever pitch as they stare across the ring at one another. Sophia flips the interminable Ayano off, a shit-eating grin gracing her features, but shockingly Miko doesn’t take the bait and charge right in, instead grabbing the top rope and stretching for a second before, almost in sync, both women crouch and start circling each other around the mat, Sophia adopting a crouched shooter stance while Miko keeps her hands up and bounces on the balls of her feet. The two close in, Miko shooting in for a collar and elbow but Pike just turns and walks out of the way, back over to the ropes, laughing as the crowd boos her. Miko goes to follow her but Sophia ducks her head out between the second and third rope, telling the ref to get her opponent away from her.

Mai: Sophia’s not ready to start the match just yet. That’s what you call champion’s prerogative, Zack. I say we give her a couple minutes, maybe a soda.

Zack: She’ll just have to get over that then, won’t she? When you come to the ring, you better be ready. Besides this is just her trying to get under Miko’s skin.

Miko backs off, visibly trying not to let the champion fluster her, the champion herself untangles herself from the ropes and walks back out to the center of the ring once again. Miko shoots in for another collar and elbow but Sophia ducks low, pivots off her knee and catches the Japanese woman’s waist with a go behind. Rather than work the hold though she shoves Miko to the ropes. The Warp-Drive Dragon turns around, ready to engage, but this time Sophia rolls out to the floor casually to take a powder. Miko shouts for Pike to stop screwing around and gets flipped off for her words as the Emerald City Siren leans casually back against the barricade. She steals a handful of a front row fans’ popcorn and pops a few kernels into her mouth, ignoring the fans’ protests before walking back over to ringside, where the ref has started administering the 10 count.

Zack: I’ve never seen Sophia try to stall this much. She usually gets right down to business, and that’s far from what we’re seeing now.

Miko starts to rush the ropes, looking for a plancha, spotting it Sophia’s eyes widen and she dives out of the way, but luckily Miko handsprings against the ropes and backflips dead center of the ring, kneeling as the champion comes to s stand on the outside, glaring daggers at the challenger as the crowd cheers on Miko’s show of athleticism. Noting the ref getting close to the end of his count, Sophia hops up onto the apron, telling the ref to keep Miko away from her as she gets back in. Once again Ayano gives her the courtesy, but doesn’t look pleased in the slightest about it. Sophia walks out to meet Miko, only this time she reaches out to challenge for a Greco-Roman knuckle lock, the Japanese woman obliges, both women lowering their vertical bases as the handfight for a moment, Sophia manages to lock Miko’s right hands first, then starts fighting for an advantageous grip of her left hand.

*SLAP!*

Mai: There you go, Sophia! What a brilliant way to get your opponent’s attention! Not that I think Miko was ignoring her, but that made a great sound!

The crowd pops at the noise as Sophia fakes the challenger out and slaps the Warp-Drive Dragon across the mouth instead of going for the hand. With Miko stunned Sophia shifts her right arm into a top wrist lock. Applying pressure and having a superior strength advantage, Pike presses the advantage, forcing Miko to arch back… further… further… and finally Miko’s into a textbook neck bridge! Sophia laughs before - while still holding Miko’s arm in the wristlock - leaping up and coming back down with her knee in Miko’s sternum, breaking the neck bridge. Sophia quickly looks to bend Miko’s right arm into an Americana but the Japanese woman uses her free hand to pull the champion’s head back far enough to bring her left leg up and pull Sophia’s head into a textbook leg scissors. Sophia rolls over to her knees, hands braced on her opponent’s thighs to try and alleviate the pressure of Miko’s strong legs crushing her head. She starts to work to loosen the hold, raising up slowly into a handstand as she hopes to shoot out, but Miko sits up and shoves the Champion over onto her knees again. Again Sophia tries to handstand and shoot herself out of the hold, but once again Miko shoves her back down.

Zack: Sophia’s learning early on that Miko can go hold for hold with her, and is just as talented in the ring as the champion.

Mai: Trying to get a date with her?

The champion doesn’t try for a third attempt, this time planting her feet and shoving herself bodily over onto the challenger, planting her feet and bridging! Both Miko and Sophia bridge up off the ground, breaking the pin while they spin around, Miko clutching around Sophia’s waist before grabbing the Seattle native’s wrists and spinning around for a backslide, but Pike fights it! The two women struggle, one to break the grip, the other to bring her opponent over into a pinning combination! As the two struggle Miko gets forced into a corner, thinking quickly the Japanese woman walks up the turnbuckles and floats over, driving Sophia’s head down into the Warp Slide!

Zack: There’s the WARP SLIDE, and I’m starting to see why Sophia wanted to stall so much. Miko’s doing very well early on in this match.

There’s no count in a No Surrender match though! The ref informs Miko who breaks the pin attempt! Sophia rolls back to her feet before Miko does and absolutely BLASTS the Warp Drive Dragon with a superkick while the Japanese woman’s still on her knees! Miko falls onto her back, stunned as Sophia takes the top mount, looking to do some damage with elbows from the top. She lands one before Ayano snaps to her sense and brings her arms up into a guard. Pike hooks an arm around both of Miko’s and uses her free hand to slap the challenger across the face solidly, getting a pop from the crowd. After two or three, Pike grabs the right wrist of Miko, stands briefly and shifts over into a cross armbar! Miko, thinking quickly, uses her left hand to interlock her knuckles and keep Sophia from drawing back and doing some proper damage to the limb. Pike fights for the limb, trying to straighten her body out and force the Japanese woman to tap!

Mai: Go ahead and quit, Miko! No one will be upset! We don’t have any expectations of you anyway.

The Only Sober Ayano rocks back and forth while maintaining her grip, after a moment of getting her momentum she comes up to a stand, and promptly breaks Sophia’s hold on her arm by flat-out stomping on the champion’s face! Yanking her arm free, Miko rotates her arm, stretching the muscles while Sophia rolls over to the far side of the ring, clutching her jaw and glaring daggers at the Warp Drive Dragon, at their stare down the audience roars in approval for the two women’s collective efforts. The two stalk up to each other and finally lock up in a traditional collar and elbow, they jockey for momentum for a moment before Sophia’s power advantage comes into play once again, this time driving Ayano back into the ropes, the ref calls for the break, counting to four when Sophia breaks makes to break the hold, the two women glaring at each other before Sophia spits into Miko’s face and then lambasts the Asian woman with a European uppercut!

Mai: I always enjoy spitting, especially if swallowing isn’t an option! But that’s a story for another time, Zack.

Zack: Wait till no one is here to hear it, then tell it. Sophia rattled some molars right there!

Ignoring the ref’s admonishments, Sophia steps back, pulling Miko by her right arm straight into a nasty forearm! Quickly Sophia twists with Miko’s arm, wringing it tightly before driving and elbow into the challenger’s bicep, then a second! A Third! A Fou- no! Miko rolls forward onto her back, alleviating the pressure before snapping a kick smartly overhead which catches Sophia flush! Sophia looks dazed, but shakes it off quickly before a second kick can find it’s mark and - still holding Miko’s arm - rolls with the Challenger, wrenching the arm anew before slowly dragging Miko back up to her feet! Sophia drives her foot into the back of Miko’s knee, causing the slightly taller woman to kneel and immobilize before Pike drives several more elbows into the challenger’s arm. Switching tactics, Sophia steps under Miko’s wrenched arm, hooks her head, and flips her into a seated position with a snapmare. The Emerald City Siren gives a saucy “Field Goal” sign before stepping in and cracking her opponent with a spinal tap kick!

Mai: OOOH! That one even gave me a tingle up and down my back. Do it again, Sophia!

Zack: You could hear the snap of leather against flesh and bone right there.

The crowd echoes through the arena with the sound, but then starts to buzz anew as the camera zooms in on the face of the Warp Drive Dragon, who looks far more annoyed than pained by the champion’s kick. Sophia remains oblivious and delivers a second kick to her seated opponent!

*CRACK!*

OOOOOOH!

This time Miko gets to her feet in a flash, turns and Teep Kicks a surprised Sophia in the face! Miko grabs Sophia’s by the head and goes to flip the Champion with a snapmare of her own, but Sophia rolls through and comes back to her feet sprinting, she runs the ropes, but Miko quickly rushes forward, hip tossing Sophia and catching her with a solid kick on the way down! Sophia arches after the impact, but the challenger doesn’t give the Seattle native a reprieve, Miko quickly lifts Pike up into a seated position before taking a step back and delivering a blistering Spinal Tap Kick of her own!

Mai: Hey, how dare you copy Sophia?! That should be a disqualification right there!

*CRACK!*

OOOOOOOOOOOH!

Miko yells at the Champion “That’s how you do it!” while trying to get the knots out of her right arm. After a second of rotating her arm, and obviously miffed, Miko raises Pike into the seated position once again, this time holding her there as she delivers one! Two! Three more kicks to the Champion’s spine!

Zack: I’m positive there’s plenty of good chiropractors in the area, and I know a future patient or two for them come Monday morning.

Huffing, Miko kneels down and pulls Sophia into a side headlock, the champion quickly shifts over onto her side to try and get herself to a vertical base, slowly she rises up and wraps her arms around Miko’s waist before backing the Japanese woman into the ropes and shooting her off, Pike looks for a roundhouse as Ayano returns but the Japanese woman rolls beneath the strike, the Emerald City Siren manages to slap Miko’s returning Bicycle Kick and wraps her arms around Miko’s waist. Miko manages to block the German Suplex attempt before breaking Sophia’s grip and slipping behind the Seattle native with a go-behind! The Warp-Drive Dragon tries for a German of her own but Sophia lowers her base to block the suplex before in turn breaking Ayano’s grip, spinning and arm dragging the Japanese woman over, maintaining wrist control Sophia looks to once again transition into and armbar attempt, but Miko gets her feet up to the Champion’s chest and shoves the submission specialist off of her!

Mai: Somewhere I bet Lyn is enjoying this technical match, and if he is, I hope he gags on whatever malt liquor he’s drinking.

The crowd roars in approval as Miko kips up to her feet! Sophia rushes the challenger but Miko ducks low and shoots her into the ropes, following behind looking for a forearm, Sophia senses it coming and ducks beneath the strike! Miko turns quickly but still walks into a hiptoss! Before the Japanese woman can regain her base though Sophia delivers a dropkick to Miko’s right shoulder blade! With her opponent clutching her shoulder, Sophia quickly fish hooks her opponent’s mouth and yanks her head back into a seated rear chinlock. The ref yells at her about the fish hook, causing the Seattle native to issue the most half-hearted of apologies before distastefully wiping her now droll covered finger off in Miko’s hair. Miko reaches back to try and get a hand on the champion’s head, but Sophia quickly seizes the limb, wresting control of the Warp Drive Dragon’s hand, Pike gives a sick grin to the crowd as she takes hold of the Challenger’s digits!

*SNAP!*

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

Mai: Okay, that doesn’t give me a tingle. But at least Sophia’s having a good time in there. That warms my heart.

The audience collectively groans as Miko shouts in pain at the brutal finger snap! Sophia appears to be quite pleased with herself as she goes back to applying the chinlock. The ref quickly goes to check on Miko, who’s clutching her hand in agony but still waves the ref off. The challenger starts to stomp her feet on the mat, rallying the audience to start clapping in support for her, Sophia shakes her head at this, telling the crowd this isn’t going to help, but Miko still swings over onto her side and starts to fight her way up to a vertical base as Sophia transitions into a side headlock. Miko wraps the Champion’s waist before backing into the ropes to shoot Sophia off, but Sophia keeps a grip in the Warp Drive Dragon’s locks and yanks her right back into a side headlock!

Mai: Sometimes all you need is a good Greco-Roman hair pull, Zack. That’s what that was.

Zack: Call it what you want, but it got the desired effect for the champion.

The ref’s warning goes ignored as Sophia mugs to the crowd, frustrated, Miko tries to swing her injured hand at the Emerald City Siren, who responds by raising a swift knee into the challengers’ captured head, then another, and a third that leads Miko to slump down onto her knees, Sophia lowers as well, using the leverage to really wrench in the headlock. The crowd starts clapping again as the ref grabs Miko’s hand and raises it, it drops once! The ref lifts her hand once again, it drops a second time! The ref lifts Miko’s arm for the third time, but this time Sophia snatches the limb from the ref to keep it from dropping, mouthing that she’s “Not done with her yet”! The ref starts to protest, but no sooner does Sophia open her mouth to respond does Miko come to life, yanking her hand free from Sophia’s grip, she starts throwing frenzied punches into the Emerald City Siren’s abdomen before back the Champion into the ropes and shooting her off, breaking her grip but Miko reaches up, grabs Sophia’s skull from behind and yanks the No Surrender Champion off her feet into a Headpull Backbreaker!

Zack: it’s a good thing Pike doesn’t wear extensions, or they would have come off right there.

Mai: Everything about Sophia is natural, Zack. She doesn’t need anything to enhance what genetics already gave her.

Sophia rolls along the mat, clutching at her neck while Miko stumbles back to lean against the ropes, clutching her right hand against her chest while she takes several deep breaths to get her wind back. She waves the ref away after a moment before dragging herself back to her feet using her left hand. She spots Sophia on her knees and elbows and quickly runs in, using one arm to handspring into a kneedrop across the back of the Emerald City Siren’s neck! Miko frowns as she sits back on her knees after the move, rubbing tenderly at her right shoulder which is visibly bothering her. After a moment she sits Sophia up and leans the Champion’s back along the bottom rope. She measures her opponent before delivering a duo of sharp kicks across Pike’s chest, after the kicks Miko turns and darts across the ring, shooting the ropes and coming back with a blistering low dropkick to Sophia’s face, the momentum carrying both competitors to the outside!

With both women stunned on the outside mats, the ref leans out to start the count.

1!

2!

3!

Miko is the first to show signs of life, she manages to slide over to the barricade and grab the top of it with her good hand.

4!

5!

Sophia has started to stir now, she’s slowly crawling hand over hand to the ring steps.

6!

7!

Zack: They need to get back sooner than later. No one in this stadium wants to see a countout.

Now back to a vertical base, Miko measures where the Champion is going and quickly slides into the ring.

8!

9!

Zack: Excellent timing by Miko there. A countout would resolve nothing.

Miko runs the ropes as Sophia pulls herself up to her feet, the Emerald City Siren seems to notice her opponent charging in with a baseball slide a little too late-- NO! Sophia lifts the ring apron and catches the Warp Drive Dragon underneath it! Laughingly the Seattle native throws several forearms into the Japanese woman’s unprotected head! The ref being forced to restart the count gives Sophia a chance to try and shake the cobwebs loose, clutching her neck, the Emerald City Siren takes a moment to truly appreciate how vulnerable her opponent is, dazed and caught up under the ring apron. Sophia slides into the ring, she quickly reaches out through the ropes and grabs hold of Ayano’s right arm, yanking it in between the second and third rope, she puts a foot to the second rope and falls backwards, using the rope for leverage as she wrenches the limb awkwardly against it! The ref gets to 4, forcing Sophia to break the hold, which allows Miko to slump down painfully to the outside mats. Pike follows her out, dragging Miko to her feet, she hammerlocks the challenger’s arm behind her before running her shoulder-first into the ring steps!

Mai: I like that move! Might as well use the steps. I mean they aren’t just there to get in the ring, are they? Oh...they are?

1!

2!

3!

4!

Not letting up, Sophia takes hold of Miko’s arm and pulls it between the ropes and the ring post, she slaps the Japanese woman across the face before yanking her shoulder first into the ring post, once! Twice! Three times! Four Time!

5!

6!

7!

Zack: I’ll give Sophia one thing. She doesn’t want a countout either, even though it’d save her title. She wants a submission from Miko, nothing else will do.

Realizing how close the ref’s count is getting Sophia breaks to roll under the ropes then roll back out to the floor. She watches Miko crawling across the mat, right arm hugged tightly to her chest, with satisfaction before she tosses away the top portion of the ring steps. The crowd boos their disapproval as Sophia grabs Miko by the hair and drags her over to the lower ring steps, yelling out to the crowd “Remember, she wanted this!”

1!

2!

3!

Mai: You’re damn right she did, Sophia!

Sophia takes a moment to steady herself before lifting Miko up into a scoop slam position, the crowd going into a panicked frenzy when they realize that Sophia plans to drop the challenger on the ring steps with the Emerald City Flowsion!

4!

5!

6!

Miko starts to kick and struggle! Sophia tries to hold fast but the Warp Drive Dragon slips over her shoulder behind her! Thinking quickly the Emerald City Siren throws a back elbow into Miko’s face, then two more into her injured shoulder which absolutely withers Miko.

7!

8!

Mai: Hit her again with that elbow! It can’t make her any uglier!

Sophia pulls Miko in for a Saito Suplex but Miko leaps up, driving a stiff knee square into Pike’s mouth and stunning her before Miko throws caution and reason to the wind, leaping over the Champion with a Sunset flip powerbomb off the steps and to the floor! The crowd groans at the sound of Sophia’s head smacking off the mats! The ref abandons his count to slide out of the ring and check on the women!

Zack: I appreciate the referee for giving a lot of leeway in this match tonight. Everyone wants to see a winner one way or the other.

Miko manages to seat herself against the lower half of the ring steps, grimacing as she clutches her arm, but otherwise lucid, the ref meanwhile lowers down to where the Champion lays, balled up in the fetal position and clutching her head. The ref looks over to the medical team on standby and looks ready to raise his hands up to signal them but the Emerald City Siren grabs his shirt to stop him, causing the crowd to let out a cheer of appreciation, however begrudgingly. Against the steps Miko nods in something akin to approval. The Warp Drive Dragon rises up first, motioning for the ref to back away from the champion so the match can continue. The Challenger waits patiently as Pike uses the ring apron to painfully drag her way back up to her feet. Her head gets snapped forward as Miko darts in and Bicycle Kicks her in the back of the skull!

Zack: Bicycle kick well executed, and that’s what Miko needed right there.

Her opponent dazed and laid out on the ring apron, Miko shoves Sophia the rest of the way under the ropes before climbing up onto the ring apron, Miko waits out there, clutching the top rope and waiting for Sophia to get to a vertical base again. Seeing the Emerald City Siren rising up, Miko leaps up, only using her left hand to propel her to a stand on the top rope, but Sophia must have known something was coming as she stumbles back into the ropes causing the Warp Drive Dragon to miss her footing and land bodily on her bad right shoulder! Sophia leans against the ropes getting her bearings, her hand clutching the back of her head and neck as she glares daggers down at where the challenger lay clutching her arm. After a second Pike walks over to Miko and stomps down bodily on her bad shoulder, drawing a ragged scream from the Warp Drive Dragon, Miko responds by rolling onto her side and lashing out with a few ineffectual kicks but Sophia stays on the attack, wrenching Miko’s hurting arm free, she drags the Warp-Drive Dragon back to her feet, before wrenching the arm around and transitioning into a hammerlock.

Zack: Right back to wrestling 101. That’s part of what makes her so dangerous. She doesn’t need a lot of sizzle, it’s all steak for the Siren.

Mai: I think Miko is quitting! I’m pretty sure I heard her quit.

Pike yells for the ref to check on Miko, saying something about the challenger “Not being good enough to warrant the Space Needle!”, Miko waves the ref away with her good hand before driving a few elbows backwards, Sophia leans out of range of the strikes, but that gives the Warp-Drive Dragon enough leverage to drag the champion over to the ropes, rather than hang onto them and let the ref split them apart though, Miko takes a decidedly British Grappling tactic and steps between the second and third ropes to the outside apron, the odd angle loosening Sophia’s grip, Miko takes the opportunity to break the hold, reach over the top to grab the Emerald City Siren’s head, and hotshot her throat-first across the ropes!

Mai: I always hated that move. If someone wants me to gag, they should at least buy dinner first.

Zack: …………………………..

Miko holds onto Sophia’s head for and extra moment to keep her slung over the rope before taking a step back and delivering a brutal Bicycle Kick to the side of the Champion’s skull, Sophia bonelessly slumps down onto the second rope, Miko looks out to the crowd and raises her left hand, finger pointed, calling for “ONE MORE!”. The Warp-Drive Dragon reaches over the ropes to pull the Emerald City Siren to her feet only to be absolutely gobsmacked but a solid open hand slap across the face. Seemingly running on instinct Sophia grabs Miko’s arm and leaps up into a hanging armbar over the ropes! The crowd screaming in surprise as Miko kicks desperately on the outside apron!

Mai: Rip it off, Sophia! What good is a one armed Miko, Zack?! Not much, she can go back to Japan and teach handicap wrestlers after this is over!

The ref counts the rope break, which Sophia naturally hangs onto until the last possible second before letting go and rolling to the center of the ring. She scopes out the Challenger who’s currently kneeling on the outside apron, still clutching her arm. Sophia stumbles up to her feet and runs the ropes, looking to boot Miko off the apron to the outside, but Miko spot it coming and springboard into the ring with a crossbody! Miko bounces awkwardly while Sophia gets flattened, leaving both women laid out!

Zack: Both Sophia and Miko are exhausted. They’ve taken a tremendous amount out of each other, and I’m impressed they’ve been able to keep up the pace.

1!

2!

3!

4!

Sophia slowly sits up, cradling her head and neck, where the crux of damage has been done to her,, across the ring Miko is trying to get her knees under her, her right shoulder braced awkwardly against the mat.

5!

6!

The Champion slowly starts to scoot backwards to the nearby set of turnbuckles, obviously hoping to use them to get back to her feet.

7!

Mai: Sophia’s starting to get back to a vertical base. The Year of Our Pike is far from over, Zack.

Miko has planted her left hand and is struggling to push herself up from the mat.

8!

9- Count is broken!

Zack: Count’s up just in the nick of time again! It’s been a battle of inches since the bell rang seemingly.

Sophia gains the advantage as she’s gained her footing first, and no sooner does she do so that she stalks over to Miko and grab her right arm, she looks to press the Challenger down to lock in the Space Needle but Miko flips forward onto her back to avoid the Emerald City Siren’s patented submission… only for Sophia to fall back and apply a cross armbar instead! Sophia manages to pull it back before the Japanese woman can use her left hand to lock her fingers together and block the move. She screams for Miko to tap, the crowd screaming out in support of the challenger as the ref slides in to keep an eye on the submission.

Mai: Quit, Miko! Maybe Sophia will spare you, and let you go as soon as the bell rings. It’s your only hope!

Miko tries to reach over but Sophia smartly extends her powerful legs out, driving the attempt to alleviate the hold away and wrenching it on even tighter. Miko responds by scrabbling out with her feet. She misses the ropes! Sophia is red in the face at this point, screaming for Miko to tap or she’d take the limb home with her! Miko screams out in turn before kicking out and… she does it, she manages to loop her foot over the bottom rope! The ref makes the Champion break the hold. Sophia rolls onto her hands and knees and starts pounding on the mat in frustration! She gets to her feet and storms over to Miko, shoving aside the protesting official that was checking on her before delivering a series of sharp, brutal stomps on the former Whiskey’s head and shoulder. After a few more the ref bodily drags the champion off of Miko, warning her to follow his direction. That warning is pretty much immediately ignored as the Emerald City Siren stalks right back over to Miko and delivers a few more stomps.

Mai: Who does the referee think he’s talking to? That’s the No Surrender Champion, and she doesn’t listen to scrubs!

After being seemingly stomped out for the moment, Sophia lifts the Warp Drive Dragon up by her chin, she slaps the challenger twice before dragging her in for an STO… but Miko fights back, driving several sharp elbows into the back of Sophia’s neck. Sophia relinquishes her grip a moment, dizzied by the continued blows to her head and neck and Miko stumbles back into the ropes. After a second though she snaps back around and rushes Miko against the rope before shooting her off-

Zack: Miko being sent for the ri---MAYBE NOT!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 02:25:09 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: