Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 20, 2024, 07:33:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Unstoppable 9 - July 28, 2018

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Unstoppable 9 - July 28, 2018  (Read 3329 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: August 01, 2018, 01:50:02 am »

A video package shows the history of the Franchise’s formation at Global Wars all the way through to Relentless, when Savannah Taylor was brutally beaten by Jo McFarlane who replaced her in the group. The war of words is shown before we head back to the live show, and the crowd is already buzzing loudly as they see what’s next.

Zack: I’ve been waiting for this one right here! And judging by this crowd of over 80,000 fans, I’m in good company! You may want to put the kids to bed for this one.

Mai: Nah, let them watch it! They can see what happens to ungrateful twats who let their significant others think for them!

Maggie: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is NO HOLDS BARRED!!

The show cuts to the back as we see special referee Scarlett Kincaid heading towards the gorilla position before Kelly blindsides her with a shot to the back of the head. The former acrobat grabs two handfuls of her hair, and drives her head into the wall. It sends the redhead reeling backwards before Kelly drops her with a double leg takedown, and unloads with right hands before security ushers in.

Mai: Hey, we’re getting a bonus match, Zack! This is great! Samantha must have really lit a fire under Kelly!

Zack: What the hell?!

Security and Christian manage to pull the blonde back as Seth appears, checking on the special guest referee who was not moving much. He got back to his feet, waving over a trainer. In the background, Samantha is shown smiling.

Mai: I guess we’re not having a special referee after all, Zack. Just as well, no one came here tonight to see Scarlett! Let’s do this!

Zack: Kincaid’s in no condition to do the job, and I think you’re right. Samantha didn’t want a special referee for this match, and she’s saw fit to take out the assigned one.

The arena darkens, bringing with it a large quantity of dry ice. In the ring, the green, white and orange lights pulse until they form the Irish Tricolour in the centre of the ring. It’s this sight that brings about jeering from the audience. As the lights settle, a drumbeat hits the speakers, soon to be followed by a well-known riff that doesn’t quite sound as people would know it to be. It is then that a woman steps out on the stage; Jo McFarlane. Not that you can tell right away - her face is obscured by a white bandana covering her mouth and nose, and she wears a green beanie on her head, which appears to be entirely covering her hair. She is also dressed in camouflage; traditional green colours, a long-sleeved jacket and trousers. Through the fog as the crowd begins to jeer, standing by her side, is her father.

If you’re havin’ trouble with the high school head,
He’s givin’ you the blues.
You wanna graduate, but not in his bed,
Here’s what you’re gonna do!
Pick up the phone, I’m always home
Call me anytime.
3624-360, I lead a life of crime.

Maggie: Introducing first/And her opponent, from Derry, Northern Ireland, weighing one hundred and twenty seven pounds, she is “THE REBEL CHILD” JOOOOOOOO MCFARLAAAAAAAAANE!

During the verse and Maggie’s introduction, Jo first taps the stick on the floor, then starts off down the ramp, towards the ring. Tommy remains a step behind her the whole time...though it’s difficult given the massive height difference. She moves quite quickly, and stops at the bottom. Moving towards a corner at ringside, she drops the kendo stick in her hand against the barricade, making sure the referee sees that she did, giving him a pointed stare.

Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap!
Dirty deeds, and they’re done dirt cheap.
Dirty deeds, and they’re done dirt cheap.

As the chorus plays and the solo starts up, Jo ascends the stairs, removing the jacket she wears, revealing a similarly coloured top. The beanie soon follows and she steps through the ropes. She then heads towards her corner, where she stands on the middle turnbuckle, looking around her before jumping down. Her father joins her in the corner, and the two exchange words as the music fades out.

Zack: Longtime fans of Jo McFarlane don’t recognize the woman she’s turned into, but I guess being at the boss’ sid has its perks. Either way, the look on her face tells me everything we need to know. She came to hurt and possibly cripple Savannah Taylor tonight in MetLife Stadium.

Mai: Savannah has it coming! Jo is a testament to what true friendship is all about, standing beside someone without letting relationships get in the way. She’s a role model for girls everywhere!

Zack: Imagine that. A horny boozehound is advocating against sex basically! Not that that’s what this is about….

The fans gathered in the sold out MetLife Stadium are murmuring amongst themselves, eagerly anticipating the start of the next match. They are excitedly talking amongst themselves when all of a sudden, the entire arena is plunged into darkness. The video wall shows a brief picture of static before it comes to life. Two pairs of feet are shown trudging through the muck and mud deep in the woods. The hems of two dresses, one a dazzling shade of red and the other a pale shade of green, drag in the mud. Zooming out, the girl in the red dress, which has a fitted bodice and unique bell sleeves trimmed in white, has her flaming red hair pulled back at the sides walks ahead of her companion in the green dress, who has her black hair curled simply and falling down over her shoulders. The redhead marches on in a confident manner, with her friend trailing behind.

Brunette: We shouldn’t be out here alone.

Redhead: Why not?

She says in a distinct Scottish brogue.

Brunette: If your father hears about this…

Redhead: He’ll never know we’re gone.

Brunette: But if he finds out.…

The redhead rolls her eyes as she turns to her friend, taking her friend’s hand in hers.

Redhead: You don’t have to be afraid of my father.

She says with a smile as they walk hand in hand further into the woods. They walk at a uniform pace until they slow down to carefully cross a series of rocks spanning across a stream. The fog that blankets the entire woods makes the trek across the rocks somewhat perilous, but the two girls make it across unscathed. They walk a short ways further into the woods until they come across a wood hut that is overgrown with moss, vines and various ferns, giving the vibe of a place that should not be visited. The two girls stop a few feet in front of the hut, the redhead with an awestruck look on her face, which is more than can be said for her friend.

Brunette: Are you sure?

Redhead: Yes.

Brunette: We shouldn’t go in.

Redhead: Of course we should.

She states matter of factly as she grabs her friend by the hand and pushes her way to the hut. Sweeping the moss, ferns and vines aside, the redhead entes the hit first, followed by her friend. Upon entering the hut, the girls are immediately hit with the smell of the various herbs and spices, ranging from saffron to cinnamon, to lemongrass. A fire crackles away, illuminating various glass bottles and decanters, each containing various liquids. As the girls search the hut, the redhead’s attention falls on a shape along the back wall. Her head cocks to the side as she moves closer, her eyes brimming with determination. She continues to move towards the shape when the redhead’s friend bumps into a cage containing a rare and wild bird. The second she bumps into the cage, the bird squawks, causing the girl to let out a shriek. The shriek startled the redhead and caused the shape to wake up. The shape, it turned out, was the old crone who called this hut her home.

Crone: Get out.

She sits up straighter and leans forward. The fire illuminates the mysterious crone, her black eyes shining, her black hair slightly tangled and spilling down her shoulder and the front of her simple grey raggedy dress.

Crone: GET OUT!

The brunette, clearly frightened, grabs her friend’s arm.

Brunette: Let’s go!

Redhead: No.

The crone cocks her head to the side as she looks at the redhead.

Crone: Listen to your friend.

The redhead rolls her eyes as she stands defiantly.

Redhead: They said that you were terrifying, with cats teeth and three eyes. You’re not terrifying. You’re boring.

Crone: You don’t know what I am.

Redhead: I know you’re a witch and you can see the future. Tell me mine.

She says forcefully, a move that the crone doesn’t ignore.

Crone: Everyone wants to know their future, until they know their future.

Redhead: This is my father’s land….MY land. Tell me my future or I’ll have your two boring eyes gouged out of your head.

The crone simply laughs as she shakes her head, amazed at the amount of bravado that the girl is showing. She turns her head and picks up a knife, twirling it in her hands.

Crone: Your blood….

She looks down at the knife then up at the redhead.

Crone: Give me a taste.

She turns the knife around and holds it out to the redhead, who looks at it for a second before taking it in her hand. She hesitates for a second before drawing the blade across her thumb, wincing as it makes contact and the warm red liquid starts to come out. She looks at her thumb for a second before she lowers the knife. The crone reaches out to grab the redhead’s wrist, jerking her towards her and pops the redhead’s thumb in her mouth, her eyes never leaving the girl’s face. A few seconds pass before the crone takes the girl’s thumb out of her mouth and leans back.

Crone: Three questions you get. You won’t like the answers.

The redhead pauses for a second before she asks her first question.

Redhead: I’ve been promised to the prince. When will we marry?

Crone: You won’t wed the prince. You’ll wed a king more fair a brave than any prince who will treat you like the Queen you think you are…...and you’ll treat him like the dirt under your shoes.

Redhead: Will we have children?

Crone: You will not feel the joy of your womb quickening with a child inside of you. You will not know the joy of holding a newborn babe in your arms. That is your own doing.

The redhead looks down at her shoes before looking back at the crone.

Redhead: But I will be Queen, won’t I?

Crone: Oh yes. You’ll be queen…

A smirk comes across the redhead’s face.

Crone: ….for a time. Then comes another, younger and more beautiful, to cast you down and take all you hold dear.

The crone sits back in her chair as she watches the expression on the redhead’s face change to utter disbelief. The crone begins to cackle, tossing her head back as the redhead begins to shake her head. The cackling can be heard fading out as the video wall suddenly cuts off. A low bass violin fills the arena, being joined by a more pleasant sounding violin, starting off a familiar score by famed composer Ramin Djawadi. The music starts out low, but gradually picks up tempo and intensity. Around the twenty three second mark, the first movement of the song reaches it’s crescendo. At the time the song reaches its first crescendo, the fans look up to see a fairly large black and red holographic dragon begin to fly overhead. The dragon flaps its wings as it slowly circles above the crowd, many of whom are taking out their cellphones to record the sight.The dragon makes one impressive loop around the upper decks of the stadium before perching itself at the top of the stadium closest to the stage. About the same time as the dragon came to rest, the tempo of the score changes from orchestral to more drum laiden, almost tribal. The lights also became a vibrant shade of crimson. With each beat of the drum, chanting begins to pipe through the soundsystem in perfect time with the drums. As the song continues, two columns of about ten men, each dressed in a sort of ancient military uniform, complete with helmets that cover their heads completely, save for their eyes. In their left hands they carry a large circular shield, and in their right, they carry a large yet effective spear. The two columns of soldiers march down either side of the ramp in perfect lockstep as they come to a stop at the end of the ramp. In perfect synch, they turn around so they are facing each other, holding their spears tightly as if they are ready to head into battle at a moment’s notice. A few seconds pass before the curtains part once more. A team of six of the same soldiers make their way out slowly, carrying a large throne, made to look like it was made of iron, on a pedestal. Seated on the throne is none other than Savannah Taylor. Savannah sits ramrod straight on her iron throne, her gaze never leaving the ring ahead of her. She is dressed in a black ankle length long sleeved coat in solid black. Going from her left shoulder to her right hip is a silver chain, with an intricate three headed dragon pin on her left shoulder. Attached to the pin and hanging down her back is a crimson cape in the pattern of dragon scales. Black gloves cover her hands, with rest on the arms of the iron throne. On either side of the throne and walking out in front are three men dressed in brown leather pants and vests, with different animal like skins around their shoulders. Each one is carrying a replica of a different weapon, all in service to the woman being carried to the ring.

Maggie: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring, from Las Vegas, Nevada…...Savannah Taylor!!

The fans show their appreciation, but Savannah pays them no attention as she is too focused on the ring. Her caravan approaches the ring, and the three gentlemen who were accompanying the caravan hop up onto the apron. The lead warrior climbs into the ring first, while the other two offer their hands to Savannah, who has stood up from her throne. She takes their hands and they hold the ropes open for her, allowing her to climb through. Once she is inside, the three warriors stand behind her as she looks out over the crowd. She slowly removes her gloves and hand them to the warrior standing to her left. Reaching up, she unclasps the dragon pin, which allows her coat to be opened fully. The remaining two warriors step up and take a shoulder of the coat, helping Savannah slide out of it. Gone is her usual pink and black gear. Instead, the pink is replaced by a deep crimson color, and the designs at each of her hips is of an impressive three headed dragon. She gives a nod to the three warriors, who all exit the ring and give a salute to Savannah before they head up the ramp, the entire caravan of soldiers following behind. Savannah walks over to the corner and takes a few breaths as she waits for the entourage to disperse and the lights to return to normal and the music to cut off. In short, she is ready for war.

Zack: Is Savannah Taylor ready for war or what?! She hasn’t taken her eyes off Jo McFarlane since she walked out here!

Mai: She’s jealous, Zack. She is having buyer’s remorse about her decision, and she should beg Jo to let her back into the group, and promise to lick boots as much as necessary.

It was barely a second after the music ended that Savannah took off towards Jo. The pair met in the center of the ring, and began throwing right hands at one another. The crowd responded with each shot from Savannah, who started backing Jo up towards the ropes. She whipped her across to the far side, and left her feet for a Thesz press into mounted punches in a flurry. Taylor rolled off to her feet, going straight for the redhead as she started to get up. A running kneelift to the face rocked Jo backwards before Savannah delivered a high knee to the face. Jo dropped to a seat on the mat before Taylor bolted behind her, and came back with a sliding bulddog that smacked Jo’s head against the mat between her own legs.

Zack: It’s starting off as fast and furious as I thought it would! Savannah’s got a whole lot of bad intentions on her mind, and I’d like to remind our staff we don’t have a referee!

Mai: Who needs a referee, Zack? Let them get this out of their system, it’s therapeutic after all. Besides Savannah jumped her from behind anyway, otherwise this would be reversed.

Taylor headed for the corner, and knelt down to remove the bottom turnbuckle pad. She tossed it to the floor, and headed back to get her opponent. She grabbed Jo’s feet under her arms, and swung her underneath the exposed turnbuckle before falling backwards with a catapult. Jo’s face struck the metal, and Savannah nipped back to her feet. She looked back to see Tommy halfway into the ring before she kicked the middle rope up between his legs. A standing sidekick to the head sent him back to the floor.

Mai: Why did she attack poor Tommy? He hadn’t done anything...yet! I think he was coming in to dry up a wet spot on the mat. Wrestlers sweat, after all.

Zack: Oh yeah, sure! I’m positive that’s what he was going to do! Taylor just put him back on the floor, where he belongs! And again if anyone in the back is listening, we need a referee! They’re fighting for free right now!

Jo clutched her face in pain, while Savannah rolled out to the floor on the other side. She pulled up the apron, and produced a small pink and black baseball bat. The crowd responded loudly as she rolled back into the ring. Savannah tapped her boots with it as Jo was trying to get to her feet. As soon as she was vertical, Savannah drove the blunt end into her midsection to double her over. A shot across the back put her down on the mat. She stepped back, and moved around in front of Jo with the bat in hand, waving her hand for her to get up.

Mai: What’s wrong with Savannah anyway? All Jo did was stand up for her best friend and employer! Is that such a crime?! Savannah’s gonna behead her for that?!

Zack: She also beat her senseless with a kendo stick, alongside the Storm and had her have to be carried out of Relentless! I’m gonna say this again, and hope somebody in the back is paying attention..we need a referee!

Jo started to sit up on her knees as Savannah raised the bat overhead. She was about to bring down across Jo’s head, but the redhead caught her with a low blow. Taylor’s knees went together as she lurched forward, and Jo hooked her head for a DDT. A cut had opened above Jo’s nose, and blood was slowly seeping out. She made it back to her feet, and took Savannah’s bat before she began wailing away on her body with it repeatedly. The crowd showed no appreciation whatsoever for her as she rolled Savannah onto her back, and then drove the business end of the bat between her legs.

Mai: Oh…..that hurt. A lot. I guess there won’t be any celebrating or pity sex tonight for Savannah and Seth. Or for a few days, at least.

Zack: I’m not surprised that’s where your mind has gone already. I’m only surprised it took this long. I have been told we do have a referee on the way, they can’t get here fast enough.

Jo kicked Savannah onto her stomach, and started spiking the bat into her back before she tossed it aside. The former FFW Champion rolled out to the floor, pulling up a chair from beneath the ring. She climbed back inside as Savannah was starting to get to her knees before Jo leaned back. She struck the chair across her back, sending her face forward onto the mat. A scowl was cast to the booing crowd before she began to slide the chair around Savannah’s neck with her head protruding. She then headed for the corner, and immediately ascended to the top rope.

Mai: That’ll teach her! Break her neck! We could do with one less hypocrite around here! This is what happens, Zack, when you cross the boss.

Zack: There’s not gonna be an official match with these two, it’s just gonna be legalized manslaughter! Jo’s up top, and Taylor’s neck is about to be snapped!

She measured, and was about to come off when the crowd began cheering. It caught her off guard as she looked behind her to see what was going on, finding the new referee was on the way, and it was someone she knew well……

Mai: What?! Why is MISTY WHITMORE in a referee’s uniform?!

Misty bolted towards the ring, and got between Jo and Savannah on the mat. She told her she wasn’t going to let her end someone’s career as Jo shouted at her to move. Whitmore refused though, to the delight of the crowd.

Zack: Misty’s not gonna let Jo end Savannah’s career like she was planning! Just like the original guest referee, Misty won’t be intimidated by Jo either!

Savannah managed to remove herself from the chair, and then rush the corner as Jo and Misty argued. Jo landed straddling the top turnbuckle, freezing her in pain. McFarlane delicately tried to climb down onto the apron, but Savannah stepped out around the corner after her. She pulled her back onto the turnbuckles, and hooked her head in a front facelock. Savannah glanced behind her for a second as the crowd came to its feet.

Mai: Wait, she’s not in the ring for this!! Is she gonna……

Zack: INCOMING…..INCOMING!!

And with a scream of anger, Savannah executed a superplex off the corner that sent her to the floor and Jo THROUGH the announce table. The crowd erupted as Jo lay in the wreckage of the table, and Savannah was on the floor near her. A “HOLY SHIT” chant began to rumble throughout MetLife Stadium.

Zack: My God…..Jo’s body decimated this table, but not nearly as bad as it had to have done her body! Taylor hates her so much that she put herself in more pain just to hurt Jo more!

Mai: That’s stupid! She landed on the floor, and these mats are hardly that thick. Poor Jo, we may need to give her a rest period right now.

Savannah was the first to move, slowly sitting up to the delight of the crowd before she looked over her shoulder with anger towards Jo. Fighting back to her feet, she pulled Jo up and rolled her under the bottom rope back into the ring. She followed her in, and sat up on her knees as Misty called for the bell to officially start the match. Savannah crawled towards her, raining punches into her head and causing the blood to continue seeping before she got back to her feet.

Zack: There went the bell! This No Holds Barred match is officially underway, but I’m not sure it’s going to have a long life at this point! I’ve never seen Taylor like this….ever!

Mai: She’s not very smart, Zack. Stupid people act like this! She could have just done what Samantha wanted, like we all should. And none of this would have happened! This is all her own fault.

Savannah rose back to her feet, and took off for the far side ropes. As soon as she rebounded, Tommy struck a kendo stick across her back that dropped her to her knees. Misty immediately got onto his case for it before he slid it into the ring right into Jo’s hand. The redhead climbed back to her feet, looking at the weapon briefly before she struck it across Savannah’s chest. Three more shots landed after that, causing the blonde to fall forward. She dragged her towards the center of the ring, and locked in a camel clutch using the kendo stick against her throat to hold her in position. Misty dropped down in front of Savannah, asking if she wanted to stop the match. The answer was a definite no.

Zack: Have you ever seen a camel clutch with a kendo stick? No? Neither have I, but it is No Holds Barred! I don’t think Savannah is gonna quit though.

Mai: Of course, she can quit. She’s a born loser anyway. Comes with sleeping with loser COOs, and turning your back on your best friend for some dick.

Jo arched back, trying to use the stick to choke her out as Savannah freed one of her arms and began trying to pull the stick away from her neck. The Hall of Famer only pulled back further, causing the blonde’s face to darken as the air was being cut off. Misty checked again for the submission, and didn’t get one before Savannah got her other arm free finally. Jo quickly got to her feet, and leaned down to press it against her throat till Taylor kicked her in the side of the head. That didn’t deter her though, but gouging her fingers into Jo’s cut did. The Hall of Famer stumbled backwards, clutching her face in pain as Savannah gasped to catch her breath again.

Zack: Savannah’s trying to get some air back in her lungs, and did what she had to do to get Jo off of her.

Mai: If Jo did that, you’d be reading her funeral speech. Why is it alright for Savannah to use disgusting means in this match?

Jo managed to pull herself together and turn to fire the kendo stick again. It caught her in the ribs, stopping the blond in her tracks. McFarlane moved around behind her, and immediately delivered a wheelbarrow facebuster. She rolled her onto her back, and hooked the leg for the cover as Misty dropped to count.

Mai: BANG! Goes Savannah! This one’s done, Zack!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Taylor got her shoulder up in time, and then propelled herself out of the ring to the floor. Jo gave Misty a cold stare before she followed the Siren. McFarlane stood on the apron, watching Savannah as she tried to get up.

Zack: I don’t know what Jo’s got in mind, but that’s the first pin attempt we’ve seen since this brawl began! That tells you how much they despise each other!

The blonde slowly made it to a vertical base. When she turned to find Jo, the redhead darted down the apron and went for her spinning headscissors. But Savannah caught her, and countered into a running powerbomb into the barricade! Jo’s back struck the wall, and she slid down to the floor in agony. Savannah staggered backwards against the apron, trying to pull herself.

Zack: A barricade powerbomb!! Jo went for her finisher, but Taylor countered it in the most devastating way possible!

Mai: It doesn’t mean anything, because she can’t pin Jo outside the ring!

Zack: Savannah hasn’t tried to pin or tap Jo out once, she just wants to hurt her more. And I don’t like that look on her face.

She headed for the next corner, and began to struggle with the top half of the ring steps. She finally managed to unhook them as Jo was beginning to get up again. With all her strength, she threw them at Jo! They struck hard and sent her down to the floor before her opponent moved towards her. She scooped Jo up, and used a spinebuster to the top of the steps. The sound echoed through the stadium before Jo slid backwards on her back down to the floor. Taylor dragged the steps towards the ring post, and pushed it just short of the location before she grabbed Jo and pulled her by the legs towards it. She hooked Jo’s foot over the top of the steps before she shoved it against the post. Satisfied with that, Savannah headed for the other corner of ringside.

Mai: What is she doing now?! Jo’s leg is stuck between the ring post and those steps! What is she gonna do?!

Zack: She’s gonna break her leg, that’s what she’s going to do! Savannah Taylor is livid! She didn’t come to win this match, she came to cripple Jo! She said as much in her promo, and she meant it!

Savannah measured Jo before Misty rolled out to the floor, telling her no and she wasn’t going to let anyone be crippled. Savannah told her to move out of the way, and was quickly blindsided by Tommy McFarlane. He mowed her down with a clothesline, and began putting the boots to her against the barricade!

Mai: Thank you, Tommy! That was going to be a tragedy if she got to do what she had in mind@ Savannah is a sick woman!

Zack: They should have banned him too! I know the Storm are banned, but Jo’s father is just as much of a pain in the ass! Oh, Misty’s going right after him!

Misty pulled Tommy off Savannah, and started shouting at him. She pointed towards the back, telling him to leave immediately or she was going to stop the match and give it to Savannah. The patriarch looked quite angry now as Misty went to Maggie before the ring announcer got to her feet.

Maggie: Ladies and gentlemen, special referee Misty Whitmore has informed me that if Tommy McFarlane doesn’t leave ringside area immediately, she will award this match to Savannah Taylor!

Mai: SHE CAN’T DO THAT?! WHO THE HELL DOES SHE THINK SHE IS?

Zack: She’s the referee, that’s who! And it’s within her power to do exactly that!

The crowd roared in approval at that as Misty pointed towards the ramp. Tommy continued to argue with her before Misty raised her hand to call for the bell. He held up both hands, and began to head towards the ramp. Tommy was almost to the ramp when he heard his name shouted, only to look back as Savannah darted past him with a cutter into the ramp. She got back to her feet to a roar from the crowd, glaring down at him as Misty tried to encourage her to get back into the ring.

Zack: What a running cutter from the Las Vegas Siren! And they loved it! Taylor is fighting a war on two fronts, and--LOOK OUT!!!

A steel chair cracked across Savannah’s back as Jo was back to her feet. She stumbled forward before Jo grabbed her head, and bolted into the ring post with a bulldog. The Siren fell to the floor in a heap as Jo clutched her back in agony. Misty watched as Jo struggled to pull Savannah up and roll her back into the ring. The Hall of Famer followed after her with the chair in hand before she got back to her feet.

Zack: Jo wants to finish this match, and I don’t blame her a bit! Taylor hasn’t gone for a cover or submission once all night!

Mai: Finish her off, Jo! And then get out of here! She’s out of her damn mind anyway! Feel fre to give Misty a shot too!

Jo set the chair up in the center of the ring, and headed for the corner. She finally made it to the top rope, still favoring her back heavily as she waited on Savannah to get back to her feet. Savannah was extremely slow to move, and finally started to make it to her feet.

Mai: I know where this is going! Say good night, Savannah!!

Savannah was finally vertical. But before Jo could move, she rushed the ropes and cost Jo her balance on the top rope. She landed again straddling the top turnbuckle before Savannah climbed up with her, and this time, she sent her flying with a belly to belly overhead that sent Jo back first through the chair. The redhead shouted in pain as Savannah grabbed her bat.

Zack: Look at the chair, it broke where Jo’s back landed across it! And now...and now, Savannah Taylor has her favorite weapon: that pick and black baseball bat!!

Mai: Just leave her alone, Savannah. If you quit now, we’ll understand. I’ll even buy you a drink after the show!

Savannah hooked her feet in position, grabbed her bat and fell backwards into a double leg Muta lock with the bat across Jo’s throat. Misty dropped into position immediately as Jo was in absolute agony. The Hall of Famer’s face began to darken as she gasped for air, all the while her back was being tortured. Misty asked two more times before Jo finally tapped the mat. Misty called for the bell to a roar before she had to physically break the hold because Savannah wouldn’t.

Zack: I’m amazed it took this long with everything they’ve done to one another, but Savannah Taylor made Jo McFarlane tap out!

Mai: Neither one of them is going to be right for a long time physically, Zack. There’s no way of that happening!

Savannah got back to her feet, using the ropes to keep her upright before Misty raised her hand in victory. She glared down to Jo, looking as though she were about to go after her again before Misty got between them.

Maggie: Here’s your winner by submission……………’THE LAS VEGAS SIREN’ SAVANNAH TAYLOR!!

Mai: I hope you’re happy with yourself, Savannah. You threw away a beautiful friendship just for a man!

Zack: You’re ridiculous! Savannah Taylor looks like she may want to keep going, but Misty did her job on very short notice! She’s trying to deter this from going further.

The video wall came to life as we see the Brazilian Storm walking out of an office with Jacob Stryfe on his phone. The camera sees the COO laying face down on the floor. As soon as Savannah sees this, she darts out of the ring and storms past the trainers towards the back.

Zack: Not again….this is what they did to Stryfe in SVW! And they’ve done it again!

Mai: You don’t have any proof of that, Zack! Savannah’s taking off to her rental car to get out of here before the Storm finds her.

Zack: Oh shut up!

As Taylor disappeared into the back, the trainers go to help Jo in the ring before we head to a commercial for the FFW merchandise site.

« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 02:33:35 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: