Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 05:54:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Unstoppable 9 - July 28, 2018

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Unstoppable 9 - July 28, 2018  (Read 3323 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: August 01, 2018, 01:52:48 am »

A video package shows the history of Kaoru Asaka’s reign as FFW Champion, dating back to Fury where she won the title. It also shows Leona’s chase for the gold, as well as Shaw being added to the match after victories over Kaoru in the lead up to her title shot. Then we head back to the ring with Maggie Rourke standing in the center with a spotlight over her.

Maggie: The following triple threat match is your main event, and it is for the FFW CHAMPIONSHIP!!

Zack: The richest prize in women’s wrestling is about to be on the line, and if you’re the champion, it’s gotta be eating at you that you could lose the title without even being involved in the decision.

Mai: That’d be fitting. I mean Kaoru’s reign has been pretty….lackluster honestly. She couldn’t beat Leona, she fluked a win over Jo, and then she wanted to face both Leona and Shaw? She’s a damn moron. And I’m positive this reign will be a footnote in FFW history after tonight.

The camera cut to the stage area in the MetLife Arena where it found a group of assembled musicians all dressed in the traditional red jacket and uniform of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. Stood in front of them was a brunette, with a thin smile upon her face.

Maggie: Ladies and Gentlemen, at this time please welcome the RCMP Marching Band and Quebecois Singing Sensation Marie-Mai.

There was a slight pause as the brunette raised her hand in the air in acknowledgement of the announcement.

Maggie: Please be upstanding as they perform “Ô Canada”!

The band allow the crowd a couple of moments to rise to their feet before they strike up into the recognisable tones of the Canadian National Anthem; Marie-Mai raising the microphone to her lips and began to sing the original French-Canadian lyrics of the Quebecois hymn.

O Canada! Terre de nos aïeux,
Ton front est ceint de fleurons glorieux.
Car ton bras sait porter l’épée,
Il sait porter la croix.
Ton histoire est une épopée,
Des plus brillants exploits.
Et ta valeur, de foi trempée,
Protégera nos foyers et nos droits.
Protégera nos foyers et nos droits.

There was a moment of silence when they came to the end of the song that was punctured by a shredding of a power chord on a guitar as Nita Strauss stepped out from the back and straight into the spotlight. The blonde guitarist was wearing a Shaughnessy O’Neill t-shirt and stepped forwards towards the middle of the stage as the power chord began to die down.

Maggie: Ladies and Gentleman… NITA STRAUSS!!!

The blonde guitarist immediately launched into a solo as she walked back and forth across the stage, rallying the crowd to come to their feet as she kept the impressive guitar solo playing. The camera pulling in close to watch her perform with a grin on her face. Marie-Mai approached the guitarist with a massive grin on her face as the singer was now wearing a Shaughnessy O’Neill, One Woman Show t-shirt; the Quebecois rocking out with the blonde as the solo built to its climax.

As Nita reached the end of the solo, the lights cut out suddenly and the music transitioned into the start of Alice Cooper’s “Poison”. The video screen began to show close ups of different parts of Shaw’s face as Marie-Mai began to sing her entrance theme. Finally the video screen feed cut to the stage where it found the young French Canadian stood in her ring gear, flanked by two mounties, each one carrying the flag of Quebec. Shaw waited for a moment, soaking in the boos from the crowd before her and the two Mounties marched down to the ring. As they got there, the trio walked up the ring steps, the Mounties holding the ropes open for Shaughnessy O’Neill to step through them and into the ring. The boos only got louder as the two law Mounties entered the ring and began to wave the flags as Shaw climbed to the middle rope, throwing her hands into the air and making a title motion around her waist before she dropped back down to her feet in the ring, checking her ring gear was in position for the match ahead as Nita and Marie-Mai came to the end of their performance.

Maggie: Hailing from Sherbrooke in the province of Quebec, Canada. She weighs in at 142 lbs and stands 5’8” tall. Please welcome the… “ONE WOMAN SHOW” SHAUGHNESSY O’NEILL!!!

Mai: What a beautiful performance, Zack! Leave it to Shaw to bring class to Unstoppable with an entrance like that! The Quebecois nation’s favorite daughter is going to be your next FFW Champion!

Zack: She hasn’t won it yet! There’s no question that Shaw has a legit claim to facing Kaoru, and she’ll gladly remind you of it if you want to ask her. But she has, without question, the toughest challenge of her career tonight on the biggest stage of them all.

As all the lights of the arena go dark, a story begins to be told on the big screen. The story, enacted by proper artists, is that of an Aztec god's transformation. Leona Vega's voice can be identified as the voice-over narration, as the newly minted Hall of Famer speaks softly, almost in a whisper.

Voice-Over: Tlahuizcalpantecuhtli. Lord of the Morning Star. Associated to Quetzalcóatl, the Feathered Serpent, ruler of Venus. A happy, cheerful god... That was once made irritated by an arrogant decision by Tonatiuh, the Sun. The Sun demanded blind allegiance and obedience from the other gods before he could move again and continue the cycle of the day. Tlahuizcalpantecuhtli, a skilled archer, aimed at Tonatiuh and shot an arrow aimed at his head.

The reenactment shows that the Sun God was too far away from the Morning Star, and the arrow lost power before reaching its target.

Voice-Over: The archer missed. But his actions were enough to infuriate the Sun, who shot back. A lightning-speed arrow, aimed at the Morning Star's head.

The arrow shot by Tonatiuh pierces Tlahuizcalpantecuhtli right through the head. The black beam burrows right through the Morning Star's skull and comes out clean at the opposite side. The cheerful god collapses, and a transformation begins.

Voice-Over: From that attack, born from the anger at the Sun and an unquenchable thirst for justice, Tlahuizcalpantecuhtli became Itztlacoliuhqui. The god of cold... And the god of justice. The wielder of the curved obsidian sword.

The reborn god emerges, an aura of frost surrounding him. His head and face are covered by a hard, curved obsidian helmet pierced by an arrow.

Voice-Over: Justice is cold. And the path to justice is scorching. But for the sun to set, something must change. One must dare to challenge the status quo. One must dare to stand up to the most shining of the stars. In other words...?

As the image focuses on the covered face of the Frost God, it slowly fades into the piercing eyes of Leona Vega.

Leona: I have reborn. And I've come to serve justice.

And then everything cuts to black.

"Have you ever thought that maybe you were lost?"

"No."

"Well, how do you know you're walking in the right direction?"

"I walk by faith, not by sight."

The anticipation in the arena is palpable as the crowd is already cheering... And these cheers are cranked up to 11 as the unexpectedly HARD beat of Lazarus' "Walk by Faith" assaults the sound system. No video on the big screen, no lights in the arena... Except for one spotlight shining atop the entrance ramp. From the back comes Leona Vega, dressed as Itztlacoliuhqui, the Blind Justice. She's covered in white, silver and blue robes, wearing a hard black and white mask over her face with a golden ring where her nose would be. She also wears a black helmet pierced through the hood by an ornate golden arrow. She holds a straw broom on her left hand. Her steps match the hard beats as she makes her way into the light like a body possessed by some spirit... Before she removes the mask and reveals that the helmet is a condor warrior helmet. Her face is also painted in silver and white as she stares into the ring, the crowd cheering madly for the newly minted Hall of Famer.

L-A-Z, Crazy,
Eyes on Hov, I ain't talking bout Jay-Z
They be trying to hold me back, can't break me, shake me
Empowered by the King, blood washes me clean daily.
You on a fast route, straight pacing, hasty
You only get one shot, watch where you’re aiming
I am for the sky, get high, yea I'm spacing
For God alone, we zone-zone out, KB

Leona stars power-walking down the entrance ramp, holding the straw broom high as she soaks in the crowd's cheers.

Maggie: Introducing her opponent... From Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico: she is... THE IMMORTAL WARRIOR... LEONA! VEGA!!!

I'm not afraid, let 'em finish me
Long as the Christ is exulted, let His glory diminish me
Every day, stay praying for humility
Even if it means being bruised by the enemy
Walking through the valley of the shadow of death
Nothing to fear cus He's here nonetheless, yes
And If I die, than Heaven is where I rest
Father, accept my spirit, when I take my last breath

Upon arriving at the ring, she makes a beeline to the steel steps, climbing them and then entering the ring, where she moves to the center of the ring and goes to her knees. She bends so that her forehead touches the mat as she makes a prayer, and she stays in that position for a small while before she slaps the mat and rises, opening her arms and letting out a loud war cry, that's matched by the sound system as the loud roar of a lion is heard. The arena is once more showered by lights as she gets up to her feet and makes her way to one of the turnbuckles and climbs onto the second rope, staring into the cheering audience as she raises her hand up high.

Breastplate on, helmet on straight
Boots laced up, we walk by faith
Let's go!
Let's go!
And they can take our lives, kill our flesh
But can't take our salvation, we welcome death
Let's go!
Let's go!

Zack: Leona Vega has to be the sentimental favorite for this one. She’s been chasing this title for such a long time, and what a night it would be to FINALLY capture it in front of over 80,000 fans here in MetLife Stadium.

Mai: She’s lost so many times, Zack. I don’t think she’s got it in her win. She doesn’t have what it takes, and she should be glad just to be here honestly.

Leona then comes down from the turnbuckle and makes her way to a neutral corner, eyeballing the smirking Shaughnessy as she starts to remove the entrance attire and the obsidian helmet, revealing her all white ring attire for this night. As she bounces on the balls of her feet, she waits for the entrance of the defending champion.

Mai: Look hard all you want, Leona. That’s your next FFW Champion, and there’s nothing you nor Kaoru can do about it. Speaking of which, it’s time for the fluke!

Darkness. All the lights but the floods on top of MetLife stadium have gone out.

"War.'

As the voice of Ron Perlman comes over the speakers, the words 'A Shooting Star Production' slowly emerge from the darkness on the big video screen, before fading away into dust almost as quickly as they came.

"War Never Changes."

Once again, white text slowly appears on the other side of the screen, the words 'The FFW Championship' appearing and fading just as the other words had only a second before, while the music, The Fallout 4 Cinematic Intro theme by Sam Yung starts.

"For thousands of years, people have fought for the honor to be called a champion."

Shots of ancient reliefs, paintings of the first era of refereed combat.

"Not just on the battlefield, but in the name of sport, since the beginning of time..."

Artwork in sculpture, two Greeks in an upright grapple is shown.

"From the palé and pankration of the ancient greeks.... to the gladiators that have done deadly battle in Coliseums..."

Again, the image shifts ahead to Roman times, showing said Coliseum, filled with people who watch two warriors clash in bloody war.

"...people have always fought to prove themselves the best."

More art is shown. Statues. Sculpture. Paintings. Drawings. Historical wrestling manuals from the 1500s.

"Even throughout the Middle Ages and Reinassance, wrestling was practiced and celebrated, even as others had moved more towards armored battle."

Now, into old films. Two men in a ring coming together to grapple. As Perlman continues on, the footage gets newer, coming through the 30's... 40's... 50s'..

"It has come through time, testing all who would practice it. And the prgress of time marched on, so did the showcase of it. Television brought it to audiences everywhere.

Some of the earliest champions of the era are shown. Pomp. Circumstance. Large men and small, fans cheering, fans throwing things. From black and white to color. From color to high-definitiion.

"In more modern eras, the crowds were just as large, if not larger, and now today it stands as a spectacle, a sport practiced by many, now including women of sport, and yet mastered by few."

The footage now comes up through to FFW. Starting with the first FFW Champion, Amy, and following with many more after, showing them all in their crowning moments.

"In Femme Fatale Wrestling, there have been many to call themselves Champion, at the highest level. 23 separate reigns. 15 of the finest women's athletes in the istory of the sport. Names that will be etched into time. MacNamara. Mackenzie. Pazzini. Stryfe. Briese. Kincaid. Demidov. Lamb. Easter. Stark. Summers. McFarlane... and currently... Asaka. "

A shot of the best 8 seconds of Kaoru Asaka's life flashes on screen, the moment after finally pinning Jo McFarlane's shoulders to the mat for three. It then shifts into what has come after. Other contenders. Highlights from the match with Leona Vega. The evil grin of Shaughnessy O'Neil. And a locker room full of women who all would love the chance.

"There will never be and end to the battles. The challengers. The battles waging on forever, in the pursuit of the one thing they all fight for... the right to be called... Champion. And the fights will always continue... because war.... war... never changes."

One last shot of Kaoru Asaka, standing proudly with the title around her waist, hands on her hips, a spotlight behind her. She says only two words.

"Let's go."

The video screen goes black again as the music comes to an end as well. A buzz goes throughout all of MetLife Stadium in the moment of nothingness. And then...

Strobe lights begin to flash in time with the guitars as the sound blares out of every speaker in the stadium, and 8 seconds later as the drums kick in behind them, the first signs of life from backstage come through from the entrance. Large suits of T-51 Power Armor, seemingly armed to the gills, two by two come marching out in time to the song, each getting to the end of the stage before breaking off into a left and right flank. Once their are five on each side, they all turn and salute as the words kick in, and Kaoru Asaka emerges from the back, wearing a Vault 21 Jumpsuit, the FFW Championship buckled around her waist.

#Can't you see, I'm easily,
#Bothered by persistence
#One step from lashing out at you
#You want in, to get under my skin, and call yourself a friend
#I've got more friends like you? What do I do?

Kaoru undoes the clasp on the title belt, running up between her Power Armor army, lifting up the strap with one hand as she screams along with Dimebag.

#Is there no standard anymoooooorre!?!!?
#What it takes.
#Who I am.
#Where I've been. Belong?
#You can't be something you're nooooot....

Kaoru points to the left flank, then the right flank, then raises her other hand to hold up the FFW Championship belt with both hands. The Power Armor all drop their salute, and turn to mobilize once more.

#Be yourself.
#By yourself.
#Stay away from me....
#A lesson learned in life,
#Known from the dawn of time

And as 80 thousand plus sing along to the chorus, Kaoru drops her hands, bringing the belt back down over her shoulder, and starts on her way down the ramp.

#RE!
#SPECT!
#WALK!

To which Kaoru also responds with the music.

#What did you say??!?

And the mass of fans repeat the line, with the stadium shaking in it's swampy footprint.

#RE!
#SPECT!
#WALK!

Kaoru points at the ring and her awaiting opponents... and then back at herself.

#Are you talking to me?
#Are you talking to me?

Kaoru slowly makes her way around ringside, the Power Armor crew breaking off into flanks again around the ring, as Kaoru slaps hands with the fans crazy enough to lean out over the barricades.

#Run your mouth, when I'm not around
#It's easy to achieve...
#You cry to weak friends that sympathize
#Can you hear, the violins, playin' your song?
#Those same friends tell me your every word

Asaka climbs up onto one of the announce tables, once again lifting up the FFW Championship with one hand and screaming the line from the bottom of her soul.

#Is there no standard anymoooooorre!?!!?
#What it takes.
#Who I am.
#Where I've been. Belong?
#You can't be something you're nooooot....

Kaoru Asaka hops down again, catching a few more hands from fans as she makes her way further around the ring before climbing inside.

#Be yourself.
#By yourself.
#Stay away from me....
#A lesson learned in life,
#Known from the dawn of time

Her suited army turns towards the crowd as they throw up their fist in time with the chant-along.

#RE!
#SPECT!
#WALK!

Asaka puts her hand to her ear in the middle of the ring, asking for it again.

#What did you say??!?

#RE!
#SPECT!
#WALK!

Kaoru seems to laugh to herself as she asks again.

#Are you talking to me?!
#Are you talking to me?!!
#No way, punk!

And then the solo, one of the best done by Dimebag Darrell in his lifetime. It serves as the soundtrack as the Nuke Apparel model does something unexpected and starts to unzip the Vault suit in a bit of a striptease, stopping to air guitar along once the zipper has been pulled down far enough, before pushing the jumpsuit down off her shoulders, revealing her ring gear underneath,  and pushing the rest down past her boots, stepping out of the outfit and kicking the Vault 21 jumpsuit into the crowd, never to be seen again.

Maggie: Now currently in the ring.... From Vault 21 in New Vegas, Nevada, by way of Akasaka, Tokyo, Japan....

She is the REIGNING... and DEFENDING... FEMME FATALE WRESTLING CHAMPION.....

Her battalion of Power Armored soldiers aims up at the rig above the ring, firing green lasers up at it, causing a piece of pyro to drop down, and once it hits the floor behind her, it explodes upwards into a mushroom cloud as she thrusts the belt up into the air once more!

Maggie: ATOMIC!  KAORU! AAAAAAAAAAAAAASAKAAAAAAAAAA!!

As the solo ends, the main chorus kicks up again, and she runs up to a set of turnbuckles to chant along with everyone one more time, and showing off the FFW Championship to all.

#RE!
#SPECT!
#WALK!

#What did you say??!?

#RE!
#SPECT!
#WALK!

#Are you talking to me?!

She runs dead across to the opposite corner to repeat the action with the other half of the crowd, the atmosphere being, as Pantera would say 'fucking electric'. The group in T-51 Power Armor turns and makes their way back up away from the ring and towards the back, fists high in the air.

#RE!
#SPECT!
#WALK!

#What did you say??!?

#RE!
#SPECT!
#WALK!

#Are you talking to me?!
#Are you talking to me?!
#Walk on home, boy!

And after a few moments of standing in the middle of the ring in her usual ring gear, with the song playing itself out, Asaka hands the FFW Championship belt off to the referee, already sweaty and hot from the entrance and the summer weather, and makes her way to a corner to stretch out for the war to come... because war never changes.

Mai: I’m glad Kaoru feels the way she does about war, because her feelings are like her title reign: irrelevant. She’s a hypocrite, Zack. Oh, she doesn’t like what’s going on, but she will happily still cash her checks, won’t she?

Zack: That is one of the most asinine logic jumps I think I’ve ever heard. Kaoru has some very salient points in what she’s been saying. Whether you agree with them or not, that’s what is actually irrelevant. Besides, you’re just pissy because O.E. canned you.

Referee Jennifer Stringer takes the FFW Championship from Kaoru, and shows it to both Leona and Shaw before she lifts it over her head. Maggie takes the title with her as she leaves, and the referee calls for the bell. Shaw cracks her knuckles in the corner as Leona and Kaoru look at one another. They exchange a few words, and then turn their full attention on Shaw. The Canadian’s eyes widen as both of them take off straight towards her with forearm shots in bunches before they start pounding away with right hands to her head and body. The live crowd eats it up as they fire her across to the far corner. Shaw crashes back first before Kaoru fires Leona into the corner with her, catching the brunette with a big avalanche splash. Vega stays there for a half second until she hears Kaoru coming, who leaves her feet with a high knee to Shaw’s head. She stumbles out of the corner before both women scoop her up for a double flapjack to the mat.

Mai: What the hell is this?! It’s a triple threat, not a handicap match! How is this fair to Shaw at all?!

Zack: Pretty sound strategy to me! If they can take her out of the equation early, that makes things a little easier for Kaoru and Leona to pick up where they left off at Relentless.

Leona and Kaoru pull her to her feet, and whip her across again. This time, a pair of back elbows to the jaw sends her reeling before the two hit opposite sides of the ring. Leona goes high with a leg lariat to her head, while Kaoru uses a chop block to flatten Shaw to the mat. The fans make loads of noise as the two shake hands, and then drop dual elbows into Shaw’s chest. Vega pulls her to her feet as Kaoru ducks underneath her, and picks Shaw up onto her shoulders. Leona heads for the corner, and ascends to the top rope to deliver a blockbuster that drove Shaw into the mat. Vega immediately went for the cover with a hook of the leg.

Zack: An elevated blockbuster, and Shaw doesn’t know if she’s in MetLife or Milwaukee! Leona with the cover!

ONE!!!

TW-NOPE!!

Shaw got her shoulder up, but it was after Kaoru pulled Leona off the cover by her feet. Vega got back up, and Kaoru shook her head. The pair stared at one another for a second before they hit the near side to deliver stereo baseball slides that sent Shaw rolling out to ringside. They got back to their feet in the ring, and locked eyes again.

Mai: It looks like they are about to pick up where they left off, like you said. What did Leona think? Kaoru was gonna clap for her like a seal when she tried to go for the cover! Poor Shaw!

The two fan favorites looked long at one another before they began trading blows all of a sudden. Right hands landed from both women, with Leona getting the better of the exchange. She wobbled Kaoru back a step, and unleashed a knife edge chop across her chest. That only seemed to fire Kaoru up, and she returned it with a hard chop of her own. Leona didn’t back a step before she fired back with a second chop before Kaoru surprised her with a double leg takedown followed by mounted punches. The Hispanic star used a monkey flip to roll her off, and quickly get back to her feet before Kaoru caught her with a running knee to the stomach. It doubled her over long enough for Asaka to connect with a double underhook DDT. She rolled Leona onto her back, and hooked the outside leg before the referee dropped for the count.

Mai: Ha! Leona’s gonna need a nose job after that one! Someone get Shaw back into the ring, please!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOPE!!

Leona kicked out as the two came down, and Kaoru made it back to her feet. She jerked the challenger up by her arm, and started firing kicks into her body repeatedly. Each shot kept her doubled over until the champion bounced off the near side to deliver a running kneelift to her head that dropped her to her knees. The champion measured and connected with a shining wizard that sent the challenger face down on the mat.

Zack: You can tell Kaoru’s looking for a knockout here! Submissions don’t lend themselves well in triple threat matches, and the FFW Champion knows that!

Asaka let Leona start to get up again, and then applied a front facelock followed by Muay Thai knees to her head and body. She fired her across to the far side, and scooped Leona up on the rebound to fall backwards into a stun gun across the top rope. Leona clutched her throat, coughing heavily as she staggered backwards until Asaka nailed her with a running spear that practically folded her up on the mat. She followed up with a hook of the leg as Stringer fell into position to make the count.

Zack: BROKEN ARROW!! And Leona nearly got disemboweled right there!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOOO!!

Vega’s shoulder came up in time, and Kaoru headed for the corner next. She stretched her fingers and made a fist, watching and waiting for the challenger to get up. When Leona was finally back to her feet, the champion went for a spinning backfist that landed right on the jaw.

Mai: SATURNITE FIST to the mush, and Leona’s not going to look any more attractive after that. Not that she was before.

She backed up to the corner, and hopped up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside. She was about to come off with a second rope leg drop, but Shaw pulled one of her feet out from under her and she faceplanted on the mat instead. The fans began to boo as Global Wars co-winner rolled back into the ring with an angry look on her face. She began to put the boots to Kaoru in the corner, stomping the back of her head a few times. When she saw Leona getting back to her feet, she raked her eyes with both hands and then jerked her up into a vertical suplex...or what looked like one before she sent her into the mat with a brainbuster.

Mai: Yay, Shaw’s back! Kaoru needs to stay away the ropes! With the stubby legs, she tripped off the middle! What a clumsy oaf the FFW Champion is!

Zack: Or if you want to be accurate, Shaw pulled her foot out from under her! Either way, Quebec’s favorite daughter is the only one standing in the ring at this point.

She glanced between both her opponents, and saw Kaoru starting to get up again. That didn’t last long before she nailed her with a running knee to the side of her head. It sent the champion falling backwards into the corner before Shaw unloaded with forearms in bunches to the side of her head. She scooped her up to sit on the top rope before climbing up with her. And with one swift motion, Shaw brought Kaoru back to the mat with a superplex. A quick floatover into a cover followed that as the referee went to make the count.

Mai: Do they have swans in Quebec?! Because Shaw had the grace of one with that superplex! That was a thing of beauty!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TH-NOPE!!

Kaoru kicked out in time, causing Shaw to sit up on her knees and spike elbows into her face. She finally got back to her feet, and pulled the champion up with her. She scooped her up over her shoulders, and ran a short distance to deliver a Samoan drop.

Zack: You can’t tell me Shaw didn’t come with a plan tonight! I don’t think it involved getting ganged up on at the start though, but it seems like she’s in control now.

Asaka tried to get away from her, and headed towards the ropes to help her get up. The Quebecois challenger rushed in behind her, and shoved her into the ropes. The champion bounced chest first into them and stumbled backwards until Shaw executed a backstabber that flipped her up and over to the canvas. O’Neill darted for the corner, and made her way to the top rope. With zero wasted motion, she immediately came off with an elbow drop into Kaoru’s heart. She was about to go for the cover when she saw Leona had made it back to her feet. Shaw changed her mind, and went to grab Leona from behind into a rear waistlock. But Vega grabbed the top rope with both hands, and fired a headbutt into Shaw’s face. It staggered the French-Canadian before Leona used the middle rope for a springboard into a disaster kick to the jaw! O’Neill collapsed on the mat, and Leona went for the cover herself!

Zack: Good Lord, I think that was a knockout! Vega damn near sent Shaw’s chin into the fourth row of ringside!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOPE!!!

Shaw’s shoulder came up in time, and Leona made it back to her feet. She glanced around at the crowd, who was solidly behind her at the moment as she nodded her head. Vega glanced over to see Kaoru starting to get up, and she went to greet her by delivering her orbit DDT!

Mai: Who pulled Leona’s chain anyway? No one asked her to get up, I was enjoying Shaw cleaning clocks!

Zack: Vega’s got this crowd behind her now, and that orbit DDT  landed beautifully! Could this be the night that the Aztec Warrior finally accomplishes her dream of being FFW Champion?!

Leona headed for the corner, and quickly made her way to the top rope. With both Kaoru and Shaw within striking distance, Vega launched herself into a tope suicida onto the FFW Champion. She quickly rolled to her feet, and took off for the far side. She rebounded quickly into a rolling thunder style senton, nipped up to her feet, and executed a springboard off the middle rope into a moonsault! She hooked both legs this time on the champion before the referee dropped to make the count.

Zack: What a display of athleticism from the Hall of Famer right there! Kaoru is in big trouble, and we may be 3 seconds from a new champion!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

The count never finished when Shaw pulled her off the cover by her feet. She tried to drag her farther away until Leona rolled onto her back, brought her knees up, and shot Shaw backwards like a pinball. Vega nipped up to her feet as Shaw landed against the ropes, and was brought to the canvas with a hurricanrana from Vega! She got back to her feet, and pounded the mat with both fists to a roar from the crowd.

Mai: Where the hell is she getting this from?! She shouldn’t have this much energy after all the offense she’s taken, Zack!

Zack: I think it’s her night! I think Leona Vega is a woman of destiny, and Unstoppable may well be the night she reaches the top of the mountain!

Vega leaned against the corner, watching both of her opponents as they started to get back to their feet. She darted across behind them, and then ran between both of them for a double bulldog that drove them into the mat. She darted back to the corner to head up top. As both of her opponents began to rise, she caught them both with a headscissors DDT combo using her arms on Kaoru and legs on Shaw that spiked them both into the mat. The challenger lunged across Kaoru for the cover with the crowd on its feet.

Zack: Vega’s running the table! It is her night!! I think we’re about to crown a new champion!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOOO!!!

Kaoru managed to get her shoulder up in time before the three, causing Leona to roll off the cover. She headed for Shaw next, pulling her to her feet and scooping her over both shoulders into position for her finisher.

Mai: SHAW…..DON’T LET THIS HAPPEN! SOMEONE DO SOMETHING!!

Zack: Vega’s looking for her gutbuster! DO IT, LEONA!!

As Leona was about to do exactly that, Kaoru caught her with a superkick on the chin. Both Vega and Shaw hit the mat at the same time as Kaoru nearly lost her balance off the impact. The champion staggered backwards into the ropes, trying to pull herself together. Both Shaw and Leona were very slow to get up as the champion tried to recuperate quickly. She measured and went for a reverse roundhouse kick to Shaw, but the Quebecois avoided it and she caught Leona with it instead. Kaoru was about to turn to grab Shaw, but she got a low blow from her instead before Shaw dove on top of Leona to make the cover herself.

Zack: Kaoru hit the VATS BLASTER, and Shaw’s gonna steal the FFW Championship as a result!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Vega got her leg across the bottom rope, causing the referee to stop her count. Shaw glanced over to see it, gritting her teeth as she pushed up to her feet. She was a little wobbly though, having to lean against the ropes to get her equilibrium.

Mai: GODDAMNIT!! Who made rope breaks legal anyway?! That should be a three, and Shaw should be the new FFW Champion!!

Shaw made a beeline for Kaoru, her face full of anger as she pulled the FFW Champion’s head between her legs. O’Neill followed up with her flip piledriver, planting Kaoru on her head and causing her to collapse to the mat. Shaw dropped down to make the cover before Stringer slid into position like a baseball player to make the cover.

Mai: YES, O’NEILL’S OBLIVION! SUCK IT, KAORU!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-WHOA!!

As the referee’s hand was coming down for three, Leona grabbed her arm and stopped it from happening. Shaw had a seething expression as she looked at Leona holding Stringer’s wrist!

Zack: Can you believe that?! Leona caught Stringer’s hand coming down for three, and Shaw is apoplectic about it! Look at her face, she thinks she had this match won!

Mai: There’s a DAMN GOOD reason she feels that way! She did have it won! Curse you, Leona!!

Leona and Shaw rose to their feet, and began to trade punches with the crowd solidly behind the Hispanic star. Vega got the better of it as she pounded Shaw back into the corner before climbing up to the middle rope, and raining ten punches down on her head. The crowd counted along with her all the way to ten, and Leona followed up with a bulldog back to the mat.

Zack: Leona’s back in control again! She has turned it up to 11 tonight, and she’s closing in on making history as our next FFW Champion!

Mai: Please! Shaw doesn’t need a dozen matches to win titles, Zack. She only needs one, and you’ll see that soon enough!

Leona pulled the other challenger to her feet, and hoisted Shaw up onto her shoulders. She let out a scream to the crowd, letting them know what was next….at least until Kaoru hit her with a facepalm into a STO. Shaw hit the mat, and Leona did the same a second later. Kaoru began to pull Shaw to her feet, and set her into position for her favorite finisher.

Kaoru: GO FUCK YOURSELF, SHAW!!

Zack: You know what’s coming!! Shaw’s about to feel the ATOM’S GLOW!!!

She hoisted Shaw skyward, and connected with her inverted facelock brainbuster! The crowd came to it’s feet as she went for the cover!

Mai: KICK OUT, SHAW!! PLEAASSSEE!!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Leona yanked Kaoru off the cover in the nick of time, causing the champion to get to her feet and the two start trading rights at a fast clip!

Zack: I think Kaoru had successfully defended her title right there! But Leona stopped her, Shaw hasn’t budged an inch!

The pair traded blows with Leona getting the better before she fired Kaoru off to the far side. The champion rebounded, looking for a lariat until Vega ducked underneath her. Asaka stopped herself before she hit the ropes, and caught a high knee to the mouth when she turned around. Vega scooped her up over her shoulders as the crowd came to life once more!

Mai: Good thing for Kaoru that a knee to face won’t make her less attractive, but wait!!

Leona quickly transitioned, and connected with her gutbuster! Asaka bounced to the mat as the Hall of Famer dove on top of her hooking both legs for the cover!

Zack: EL PILOTE!!! SHE’S GONNA DO IT!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

The fans in MetLife Stadium erupted as the referee called for the bell. Leona sat up on her knees, mouth agape as she cupped her hands over it in shock. When she had her hand raised, she roared in enthusiasm!

Mai: Seriously?! Leona…..Leona Vega? She’s the….

Maggie: Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this match……..and NEEEEEEEEEEEEWWW FFW Champion…….LEONA VEGA!!!

The referee handed Leona the title as tears welled up in her eyes, a huge smile covering her face before her manager joined her in the ring. She took a running leap into a hug before Christian raised her hand himself!

Zack: On the biggest stage of them all on the grandest night of the year in women’s wrestling, Leona Vega has achieved her destiny! She’s achieved her dream! She’s on top of the world, and she’s got the FFW Championship!

Leona leaned against the corner, looking at her reflection in the title. It was obvious she was still in disbelief. Fireworks began to erupt into the sky as Vega’s tears dripped onto the championship.

Mai: This makes me sick, Zack.

Zack: Tell someone who cares! A historic night on the grand stage has culminated in a new FFW Champion! Congratulations to Leona Vega! You earned it!!

Vega raised her title to the roaring crowd in MetLife Stadium, who showed nothing but support as they chanted her name.

Zack: I’ve seen every edition of Unstoppable, and this one may well be my favorite of them all! Leona Vega truly proved tonight that she is UNSTOPPABLE!!

As the fireworks continued to erupt around the stadium, the 9th annual edition of Unstoppable faded off the air.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 02:37:47 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: