Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 10:47:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Velocity - August 9, 2018

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Velocity - August 9, 2018  (Read 245 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: August 10, 2018, 10:55:53 pm »

Live from the United Center in Chicago, Illinois
August 9, 2018

The FFW logo appears as fireworks in the night sky before we open inside the arena. The crowd is already abuzz as they hear the ring announcer declare…

Maggie: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Christian Kincaid… and the NEW FFW CHAMPION, LEONA VEGA!!!

The thumping war drums and the mysterious flute of "Aztec Temple" hit the sound system. The crowd comes alive as the Aztec Warrior Leona Vega and her manager Christian Kincaid come through the main gate, the Mexican-born wrestler wearing the FFW Championship belt around her waist. She looks over the cheering crowd, soaking it in for a bit, before unhooking the FFW Championship from around her waist and raising it overhead, letting out her traditional war cry, matched by a lion roar from the PA. She then slowly makes her way down the entrance ramp, sharing a high-five with the fans in attendance with their arms out for her.

Zack: On the heels of the biggest night in FFW history at Unstoppable 9, we welcome you to the United Center here in the Windy City of Chicago, Illinois! A lot of history was made at Unstoppable, but perhaps none more important that a new FFW Champion! And we’re about to hear from her shortly.

Mai: If she had hired me, I would have gotten here there far sooner, Zack. But yeah, she lucked out in MetLife Stadium and knocked off a champion who isn’t very bright. So fair play to her.

Eventually, Leona reaches the ring, climbing the steel step ladder and politely rubbing the soles of her feet on the edge of the mat before passing between the top and mid ropes to enter the square, closely followed by CK. Soaking in the crowd's cheers, she gets up and climbs the nearest turnbuckle, staring into the crowd with a big smile and raising her championship belt overhead, saying a quick prayer to herself before slapping the top turnbuckle and jumping back down into the ring. Maggie then offers her microphone to the Warrior as her music dies. But before she can speak up, the crowd still has energy to show her their appreciation…

Crowd: SOUND! THE WHISTLES! SOUND! THE WHISTLES! SOUND! THE WHISTLES!

Vega is clearly emotional as she nods at the crowd before being given her chance to speak.

Leona: Before I say… absolutely anything about what happened two weeks ago at Unstoppable, I want to make one thing perfectly clear. Between Relentless and Unstoppable I made a point to talk about justice. That my mission at Unstoppable would be to deliver justice. But in no way did I mean to say that my losing to Kaoru Asaka at Relentless was a miscarriage of justice. The WAY I lost to Kaoru Asaka at Relentless… was. But it wasn’t a miscarriage of justice for me alone. It was unjustified for Kaoru as well. It was unjustified for everyone watching that match, to see an FFW Championship match end in controversy like that. And I decided to see it that Unstoppable would not end in such injustice. And I’m happy to say that… At Unstoppable… We have achieved justice.

The crowd claps for that declaration.

Leona: We have achieved justice, because the three of us - Kaoru, Shaughnessy O’Neill and myself - we gave it our all inside that ring, and we made sure that the match wasn’t marred with controversy. We made sure that professional wrestling was celebrated for all of the right reasons. And as long as that was true, whether I won or I lost, I would’ve been happy, because we would have achieved… Justice.

And then… The Warrior smirks.

Leona: And wouldn’t you know: in doing so, I also achieved THIS!

She raises the FFW Championship belt up high, as the crowd cheers and applauds again!

Christian: I can’t tell you the number of times I got tired of hearing about how close Leona came to the FFW Championship. Or how long she’s been after it. Here’s the thing that matters most. Not only did she capture that title in her hands, but she did it on the biggest stage possible. She did it at Unstoppable 9, she did it in front of 80,000 plus and far more on Pay Per View. And that puts her in some very elite status. Because as many as have held that title right there, very very few of them can say they did it at Unstoppable. And like she said, justice has been achieved. I told her that night and regularly since then...I couldn’t be more proud of her.

Leona nods at her manager, just as proud… Before she puts up a thoughtful face.

Leona: You know… The week leading to Unstoppable was a bittersweet one. Because at the same time I was receiving the immense honor of becoming an FFW Hall of Famer… I was also standing beside two women who changed the course of my career. Jo McFarlane defeated me four times in a row, back to back to back. Nevaeh Summers… almost forced me to retire. And being there made me think that… I had to tap into powers I didn’t even know how to reach to make it through the match with Kaoru and Shaughnessy. Kaoru is herself a Hall of Famer. An incredibly talented wrestler, in a team and by herself. Shaw… I think her story speaks for itself. Global Wars, over 400 days as a Unity Champion, and just as dangerous on her own. And there was this little feeling in the back of my head telling that that was it. There would be no second chances. There would be no no-overs, no take-backsies.

She stares down at her championship belt again and sighs.

Leona: But I did it. I finally made it to the place my father wished for me. I made it to the top. I became the first ever Mexican-born FFW Champion. The first ever FFW Champion of the current Club CK. And… I promise you all this.

Once again Leona raises the FFW Championship belt.

Leona: I will make FFW proud. I will make each and everyone of you proud of the champion you have. Just like the Road to 100, just like every time someone tried to target me and expected me not to get back up, be it when Mika Demidov broke my nose or when Neveh Summers shattered my knee; no matter how big the adversities are… I will fight. I will fight for YOU. I will fight for THIS. Because the FFW Championship is the Faithful’s championship! And as the warrior that I am… I won’t even fear death itself!!!

A woman in a tight black skirt walks out onto a track with several race cars lined up with their engines revving. “Shotcaller” by Taio Cruz begins to play in the background. She drops a flag to her side as the cars burn rubber and take off on both sides of her. In one car, we see Jo McFarlane and Savannah Taylor neck and neck as the blonde looks from her towards the road and switches gears before she pulls forward.

We then see the Brazilian Storm delivering their Tidal Wave finish for a three count. Kyle raises their hands in victory, and the shot then cuts to Mallory Bennett brawling with Emma MacNamara inside the Thunderdome. That’s followed by Jolyne Dysart unloading a flurry of punches with the crowd reacting louder with each shot.

The race continues as Andi Takata is caught between the One Woman Show in a three way race, with Shaw and Charlotte ramming her on both sides. Finally Harker slams her into the wall, causing sparks to fly until the car hits a full stop. Raven Knight is shown standing on the top of the wall as she douses the car with gasoline before Andi bolts out of it. A lighter drops on it, sending the car up in flames. Mallory Bennett swerves wide to avoid the flames in her car.

Next we find Casey Atherton leading the Choir in song backstage at a show, followed by Ruby Tyler wrapping her wrists before heading out of the locker room, and Alysson Gardner nailing a spear while Valerie watches with a smile from ringside. Artemis Kaiser lays in a loud Stockton Slap in the next clip.

The race is coming to an end as we see Scarlett Silver driving her car before “Killer B” pulls up alongside her. Reed waves to her, getting a roll of Scarlett’s eyes...before cockroaches start coming out of the seat over the brunette. She starts screaming and slapping them off as Bianca barrels ahead with a grin on her face before we head to into the live show. The crowd roars as they see themselves on television, while spotlights shine all throughout the crowd. Maggie Rourke heads for the ring with a smile on her face while “Shotcaller” starts to fade out.

The bell sounds as all attention goes to the ring. Maggie steps through the ropes with her microphone with a bright smile on her face.

Maggie: The opening contest of Velocity is scheduled for one fall.

Zack: We’re about to see a debut here in FFW of a woman who signed not too long ago. I’m referring to Joyce Brennan. I’ll soon be joined by a guest here momentarily, in case someone out there is missing Mai.

Maggie: INTRODUCING FIRST….MAKING HER WAY…..TO THE RING…SHE HAILS FROM SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA….GIVE IT UP FOR JOYCE!......BRENNAN!

The arena darkens as green, yellow and white spots focus on the entrance. The rumbling roar of a savage leopard mixes with Joyce’s entrance music as the statuesque amazon slowly saunters in the center of the swirling lights. She lifts her fisted hand up stoically as the energized crowd responds in overwhelming cheers.

Joyce makes her way to the ring attired in a royal blue one piece halter swimsuit with a matching blue satin cape with faint leopard print displaying the name “LEOPARD GIRL” across the shoulders. She swiftly climbs the steps waiving to the ringside fans before sliding between the middle and top ropes. The fans continue to praise Joyce as she draws the collar string of her cape allowing it to slowly glide over and down her shoulders before handing it to a ringside attendant.

After circling the ring one more time, Joyce pauses center ring under a bold white spotlight. She dips her knee, places her hand on her hip and slowly waves to the fans before blowing them all a kiss.

Zack: Joyce looks like she’s full of enthusiasm, and ready to go here. This is her first big on a stage like FFW, so I’m sure her energy levels are at the fullest right about now. She’ll certainly be the fan favorite against the woman about to come out.

The lights in the arena sharply cut off, leaving everything in complete darkness. The chiming of a clock is heard echoing in the darkness, followed by a chipper, circus like chime tone. As the tone chimes on, a vibrant gold spotlight shines down on the top of the stage. The circus chimes are soon replaced by the opening chorus of “Villain” by Wildfire.

"Tic tic toc, the time bomb clock
Ticks grinning ear to ear here baby
Tic Tic Toc, the time bomb clock
ticks counting down...
tic, tic stop!"

At the exact moment “stop” is sung, the song kicks into full gear, setting off a series of shimmering gold strobe lights going off on either side of the ramp. A few seconds pass before the controversial redhead, Valerie McKinley makes her way out from behind the curtain and stands in the immediate center of the stage, standing in the gold spotlight. Coming out behind her in his wheelchair next to her was her manager, one Kyle Kilmeade.

"You know I speak in riddles,
And I’m plotting to destroy
Villain as I always was
Crazy is as crazy does"

Clad in a mid-thigh length leather jacket worn open over her gear, Valerie looks around at the crowd showering her with a rousing chorus of boos. Her championship is slung over her right shoulder as she looks over at Kyle and the pair simply shake their heads. The strobe lights begin to lessen in intensity as the pair makes their way down the aisle, her arms at her side and a focused look on her face. As she makes her way to the ring, the fans on either side of the aisle make their displeasure at her appearance rather noticeable, which Valerie simply dismisses with an arrogant flip of her hand.

"My sanity's in short supply
Mad as a hatter, hey surprise!
T-T-T-Ticking bomb on the inside
Livin' with the villain pacing in my mind."

Maggie: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring, being accompanied by Kyle Kilmeade…..from Providence, Rhode Island...she is the reigning FFW Future Shock Champion…….Valerie McKinley!!

The boos grow louder as Kyle tells the referee to hold the ropes open for her. Valerie hops up onto the apron and spins around so her back is resting on the ropes. With her head bowed, she lifts both arms up towards her head and has her pointer finger and thumb on both hands close to her head. She lifts her head up and extends her arms out, her fingers pointing out at the crowd like pistols. She then makes a motion like she was firing her finger guns at the crowd before turning around to see the referee holding the ropes open for her. She steps through the open ropes and into the ring.

"I'm blowing up the mystery
And all the pretty things you see
Light flame to fuse
And Sparks will fly
You said goodnight
Now say goodbye."

Once in the ring, she walks around with her left arm extended outward, her right hand hoisting her title aloft, reveling in the heat from the crowd. She walks over to the corner and peels off her jacket, letting it drop to the apron as the lights return to normal and her music fades out. She rests her back against the turnbuckles and brushes a few stray strands of hair out of her face, awaiting the start of the action. Kyle makes his way to the broadcast booth.

Kyle: I don’t know what you’ve been saying before I got here, but it should have been something to the effect of showing your Future Shock Champion some respect.

Zack: I hadn’t said a negative thing about Valerie at all. You’re right, she is the Future Shock Champion. But the title isn’t on the line, and it may not stay the case after Tuesday at Wipeout.

Referee Melinda Davis checks both women as Maggie leaves the ring. She calls for the bell as Joyce heads towards the center, ready to go. Valerie looks across with a long sigh at her opponent, glancing out over the crowd already giving her negative feedback. The redhead finally meets her in the center of the ring for a collar and elbow tie up. Brennan immediately pushes her back into the ropes, and gives a clean break. She holds up her hands to show that when Valerie tries to take advantage with a thumb to her eye. But the brunette blocks the shot, and starts hammering forearms into the side of her head. Each shot rocks Valerie back a little before Brennan follows up with a discus elbow to the mouth. Before Valerie can recover, she gets tossed to the mat with an armdrag takedown.

Zack: So far so good for Joyce here, Kyle. She’s keeping the Future Shock Champion off balance to start the match.

Kyle: Hitting some elbows and forearms isn’t exactly unique offense. This thing has barely started after all.

She pulled Valerie to her feet, and caught her with a kick to the abdomen that doubled her over for a moment. A kneelift sent her backwards, and a dropkick to the chest put her down on the mat. Joyce took off for the near side ropes, and rebounded into a leaping elbow drop to the chest. She wasted no time in hooking the leg for the cover as Davis dropped to make the count.

ONE!!

Zack: Joyce is keeping it simple, and sometimes simple works! She’s got more work to do though against Valerie.

The redhead kicked out a second after the one count, and Joyce rose back to her feet. She pulled Valerie with her, and fired her into the far corner. A running clothesline followed that, causing McKinley to stumble away from the turnbuckles. Another dropkick, this time to the back, sends the champion down and brings a smile to Joyce’s face.

Kyle: Sure, she’s hitting often here, Zack. But I’m still waiting to be impressed. Nothing I’ve seen here is really anything special.

Valerie rolled into the ropes, and started to get back to her feet. Joyce followed after her with a short run looking for a big boot. But McKinley ducked out of the way, and her leg cleared the top rope. As she tried to pull it back down, Valerie began firing kicks into her thigh repeatedly. The attack slowed her a bit, and she wasn’t able to get her leg free just yet. The 1 Percenter grabbed the middle rope and tied her foot between it and the top rope. Davis started trying to free Joyce, but Valerie began unloading with stomps to her head and body. A standing fist drop landed right on target as well from the champion.

Kyle: See there? That’s what enthusiasm and taking time to smile for these fans will get you. Look at Valerie go to work. Brennan didn’t show her enough respect, and she’s going to regret that.

Zack: Davis needs to get her foot out from between the ropes. There’s nothing fair about this at all, and Valerie’s taking full advantage of the situation with these strikes.

The referee finally got Joyce’s foot free, and began to admonish the Future Shock Champion. Valerie shoved her aside, and delivered a knee drop into Joyce’s head as she was trying to sit up. She dragged her away from the ropes, sat her up, and applied a straightjacket submission by wrapping her arms around her neck and pulling back on her hands. Davis moved around in front of the brunette to check for a submission, but Joyce didn’t give one.

Zack: Valerie’s using her opponent’s own arms to choke the life out of her. Brennan needs to find a way out of this sooner than later, or the lights are gonna go out.

Kyle: Yeah, what’s she gonna do now? She can’t throw basic punches and elbows or kicks like this. She’ll be napping before much longer. Valerie can keep this applied all night without breaking a sweat.

The referee checked again as Joyce started trying to get to her feet. Valerie tried to push her back down, but it wasn’t working before she got one of her arms free and started driving elbows into Valerie’s ribs. It took four shots to get her to let go finally before Brennan pulled her head down for a knee strike. The crowd began getting behind her again as she rebounded off the far side with a high knee to the head followed by a roundhouse kick to dropped her where she stood. Joyce dropped over her with a hook of the leg before Davis moved to count.

Zack: Joyce has some dangerous feet, and she may be about to score a massive upset in her debut right now!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOPE!

Kyle: She can say she got a two count against the Future Shock Champion, that’ll be her highlight reel right there.

Valerie kicked out after the two, and Joyce rose back to her feet. She was a bit worse for wear though after all the abuse she had taken. She pulled the champion to her feet from behind, looking for a suplex. But McKinley lunged for the ropes, and managed to grab the top one. Joyce tried to snap off the suplex anyway until Valerie butted her in the face with the back of her head.

Zack: It looked like Joyce was aiming for a German suplex, but Valerie wasn’t interested in taking the trip, was she?

Kyle: Why should she? If you can avoid getting thrown around in there, why would you just soak it? That’s stupid, Zack.

A look of irritation on her face was seen as Valerie pulled her opponent into a wristlock followed by a short arm lariat. She circled around behind her as Joyce started to move again. And as soon as she got into position, Valerie applied her chickenwing surfboard submission. Davis immediately moved into position as the redhead applied more pressure.

Kyle: From the CROWN JEWEL to the ORDO AB CHAO, Zack!

Zack: I don’t recall seeing Valerie use this much at all, but it’s certainly effective!

Davis checked with Joyce repeatedly until finally the newcomer tapped out. The referee called for the bell as Valerie shoved Brennan to the mat, and rose back to her feet. The Chicago crowd showed her no love at all as she had her hand raised.

Zack: An impressive display by both Brennan and Valerie, but the Future Shock Champion proves she can hang on the main roster just as well as Future Shock.

Kyle: You’re damn right she can. That girl has money and talent written all over her. Now if you’ll pardon me…

The headset dropped as Kyle snatched the title from the table as Valerie joined him on the floor. He handed her the Future Shock Championship back, which brought a smile to her face. She gave the title a kiss, and glanced back to her opponent before dusting off her shoulder with a roll of her eyes.

Zack: Like I said, Joyce put on a fine display to show us what she’s got. But Valerie McKinley heads to Wipeout Tuesday with that title on the line. And she’s walking in with a tidal wave of momentum behind her.

As the pair head towards the back, so too does the show itself.

Miko’s Next Challenge

A video package shows highlights from the No Surrender Championship match from Unstoppable 9 that saw the reign of Sophia Pike come to an end at the hands of Miko Ayano. After it concludes, we find the Commissioner of the division with Amber.

Amber: I’m here with the No Surrender Commissioner, Dr. Starla McCloud. And Starla, with what happened at Unstoppable 9 as Miko Ayano ended Sophia Pike’s reign, I’m curious if you are happy for Miss Ayano or did you prefer to see Sophia’s reign continue? Sophia’s of the mind that you had to dig up plausible competition for her, because you couldn’t get the title off her otherwise.

Starla nodded her head.

Starla: Both Miko and Sophia put on a masterclass in submission wrestling at Unstoppable 9; they put everything in that match - their heart, their soul and each and every limb they had on the line. Given their performances, whoever won would have earned it and I’ve been happy to see either of them walk out of their with the No Surrender Championship. As it is Sophia Pike was a tremendous No Surrender Champion - arguably one of the best in company history, I fully applaud her achievements and accomplishments in becoming the longest reigning No Surrender Champion. That said, I’d like to also offer my congratulations to Miko Ayano for achieving the near impossible in dethroning Miss Pike. I’m sure she’ll be a fine and fighting champion.

Amber: Only time will tell, but I see no reason she wouldn’t be. So I guess the next question is who’s next? Who will be Miko’s first challenger for the championship? And when can we expect to see that?

Starla: Very good questions Amber. Very good. And I’m sure ones Miko Ayano is asking too and is dying to get the answers too. So… I can tell you that her first defence will take place at Sin & Sacrifice and she will be going up against someone who also had a very, very impressive night at Unstoppable 9. Someone who beat a former No Surrender standout - a woman that I myself, had many battles with for the No Surrender Championship. At Sin & Sacrifice, Miko Ayano will face the woman who defeated Killer C… she’ll be facing the God of War herself, Artemis Kaiser!

Amber: This will be Artemis’ first opportunity at a title in FFW, and she could make quite the night of it. Those two have quite a history before they got here, and neither of them like each other very much at all. Would you care to wager an opinion on who you think may leave with the titanium title next month?

Starla: I think it’s going to be a thrilling encounter. Two women at the peak of their powers, two of the toughest, most resilient wrestlers in the company - neither of whom have any love lost for the other. I’m sure it’s going to be an absolute classic. Who’s going to win and leave Sin & Sacrifice with one of the prestigious championships in FFW? I think it’s going to be whoever is best on the night.

Amber: An answer I was expecting. Thank you, Dr. McCloud, for joining me.

A graphic appears advertising the newly added match to Sin & Sacrifice before we head elsewhere.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2018, 10:59:14 pm »

Maggie: The following match is scheduled for one fall!

The lights go out completely as the opening guitar riff of ‘Is this the way you get to hell by Stitched up heart’ starts to play. A red spotlight hits highlighting a handbasket sitting on the otherwise empty stage.

Is this the way you get to hell?
Is this the way you get to hell in a handbasket?
You will tear me apart.
You will tear apart my mind, My simple mind.
It's just cause you hurt so bad,
That you end up blind, You end up blind.
Is this the way you… Is this the way you...
Is this the way you…

A second spotlight hits at the entrance to see Raven Knight standing with her arms raised above her head making the bottom of her top raise enough to show part of her taut abdomen. Boos erupt from the crowd which just bring a smirk to the resident firestarter’s face.

Dripping from bloody fingers,
Running from the palms of my hands.
I didn’t even have a chance.

Maggie: Introducing at this time...from Providence, Rhode Island,--weighing in at one-hundred twenty pounds, she is the “The Dark Raven:” RAVEN KNIIIIGHT!

I will tear you apart.
I will tear apart your mind, Your simple mind.
It's just cause I hurt so bad,
That I end up blind, I end up with a simple mind.
Is this the way you… Is this the way you...
Is this the way you…

Raven walks out onto the stage and approaches the handbasket with the smirk still in place on her face, suddenly she kicks out sending the basket toppling down the ramp and scattering black rose petals in its wake and down the ramp.

I didn’t even have a chance.

Raven walks down the ramp towards the ring with her arms raised either side of her and her middle fingers extended towards the crowd. She speeds up as she nears the ring and jumps up onto the apron, sliding under the bottom rope and jumping to her feet in a quick fluid sequence. She raises her middle fingers to the crowd again before going back to her corner and laughing at the animosity she is getting from the crowd.

Zack: Raven Knight is looking to make a statement tonight because on the next show she clashes with UV champ Mallory Bennett and Charlotte Harker to decide for their next triple threat for the title just what type of hardcore matchup they’ll be looking at!

Mai: As long as Charlotte or Raven are champion, I’m content, I don’t care how it happens. Tonight though, poor widdle Fantastica gets to look like little girl lost. An accurate description of her career so far!

The techno beat of Britney Spear’s “Work Bitch” hits over the speakers and out walks Angelina Fantastica in a pair of pink aviator sunglasses and a matching satin baseball jacket with “Fantastica” emblazoned on the back in white script. She struts down the ramp, high-fiving fans and blowing kisses to the crowd as she works her way toward the ring.
Maggie: And her opponent! Introducing from Staten Island, New York… she is Angelina Fantastica!
As she gets to the end of the ramp Angelina takes a few steps back, tosses her jacket and sunglasses to the side, and takes a running leap toward the ring, somersaulting over the top rope and landing on her feet with a bright smile, stretching out her arms to wave to the crowd before making her way to her corner.

Mai: Listen to all these mouth breathers rallying behind Angelina. Pfffttt... Raven’s going to make a nice lunch of her but hey, she’ll have her shining personality!

Zack: ...And she’ll still be more liked than you’ll ever be Mai. Angelina is looking to win big tonight and who knows... We could be looking at a fourth for the Ultraviolence title.

DING! DING! DING!

Malcolm Parks presides over the match as Raven gets ready to run Angelina down... Only for the Sweet Baby Angel of Shaolin to quite literally leap at Knight and hit her with an explosive leg lariat that brings Knight straight down to the cheers of the United Center! Angelina is already up on her feet, running towards the ropes and the moment that Knight sits up she catches a running basement dropkick straight to the mush, making her roll backward, a hand on her jaw and a look of fury on her face. She swings a double axe handle Angelina’s way but Fantastica dodges and immediately hits the ropes, leaping over them onto the apron. Knight gives chase but the Providence native takes a jumping enzuigiri to the side of the head before she turns and and catches a springboard hurricanrana compliments of the Angel of Shaolin, launching her up and over the ropes, the Dark Raven crash landing onto the apron and rolling onto the ground, sitting up with a look of fury written all over her face as Angelina stands in the middle of the ring. Fantastica slowly rises and motions her to come get some more as the Chicago crowd is on their feet.

Zack: FANTASTICARANA!! I don’t think Raven saw any part of that coming... Or going!

Mai: Pfft, you think an early lead proves anything?! It proves not-- what’s Samantha’s assistant doing out here?

Lyla Fox, true to Mai’s commentary begins walking down the ramp, past Raven who watches her warily as well as Angelina who looks perplexed by her being here. She silently leans against the barricade, lifting her head with her arms crossed and looking as though she’s more interested in the action. That momentary pause is ended as Raven slides into the ring after Angelina and locks up with the hundred pound wrestler, The Dark Raven lifting her up onto her shoulders and hitting her with a running powerslam for her troubles. She quickly reaches down, grabbing the back of her head and screaming ‘show me how much that heart bleeds!’ before she irish-whips Angelina as hard as she can into the turnbuckle, meeting the top turnbuckle chest first and landing on her back, clutching her ribs. Knight reaches down and grabs her by the back of the head before dropping down shoving her into the corner... Only to put a boot against her throat. Parks begins to count out Raven but she’s only all smiles as Angelina coughs and tries to gasp for breath!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

Raven breaks her foot away from Angelina’s throat, holding her hands up as Parks admonishes her. He continues reading her the riot act but Raven isn’t hearing it and reaches down to force Fantastica up to her feet, only to lift her up with a flapjack onto the ropes, sending her bouncing only for Raven to hit the ropes and follow it up with a running neckbreaker for Fantastica’s troubles. She goes down and Raven quickly hooks the leg as the crowd rallies behind Angelina not to give up the ghost here.

OOOOONNNNNNNEEEEEEEE!!

TTTTTWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

KICKOUT!!

Zack: Near fall on the two count there and Angelina will not say die! ...And Lyla Fox is... Applauding her.

Mai: ...She is!? She is... Uh... Uh... GO ANGELINA GO! YOU CAN DO IT! YEAH FANTASTICA GO! YOU ARE A VERY MODERATELY IMPRESSIVE WRESTLER OF SOME WORTH AND SUCH!

Fantastica gets the shoulder up and... Samantha’s personal assistant Lyla begins clapping loudly for Angelina kicking out, causing a stare of confusion (and disdain) from Raven before she switches back to neutral. Not her problem, not her concern. She’s just here to win. She grabs Fantastica up in a front facelock, twisting her wrist and looking for a facebreaker knee smash. Fantastica however slips away from the wrist grab, and hits a detonation kick at the very last moment, dropping on her shoulders and sending Raven hanging onto the second rope. The United Center gets loud once more and Angelina looks for a tiger feint kick, running towards the ropes, rebounding and coming back to swing her legs... But Raven opens her arms to catch them in her grasp and the rest of Angelina. She rips her off the ropes and into the air, powering her up into a lifting version of her facebreaker knee smash, sending Fantastica dropping on her knees before dropping to the mat face first. Raven eyes down on her... Running a thumb across her throat.

Mai: KNIGHT FALL!! AND WE KNOW WHAT’S COMING NEXT!!

Raven reaches down and grabs Angelina by the hair, about to force her up for that headlock driver when... From out of literally nowhere, Fantastica hooks her by the neck and leg and rolls Raven up into a surprise small package!

OOOOONNNNNNNEEEEEEEE!!

TTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE!!

KICKOUT!!

Raven was all but a millisecond from losing, the ref’s hand nearly scraping the mat as she kicks out, sitting up and staring ahead as Angelina rolls away, putting her hands up and sliding her knees under her, the Angel of Shaolin shaking it off. The Dark Raven however looks as though she’s had quite enough of this match, though the crowd is chanting at her that it was three, among other things as Lyla quietly takes out her cell and texts someone. With one nasty vicious knee buried into the gut of Staten Island’s finest, Raven hooks her by the head and snaps forward, hitting her with a nasty headlock driver. Fantastica drops to the mat Raven rolls her over, the entire time the Chicago crowd groans.

Zack: KNIGHT TERRORS!!

OOOOONNNNNNNEEEEEEEE!!

TTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE!!

DING! DING! DING!

Maggie: Here is your winner... RAVEN KNIGHT!!

As “Is This The Way You Get To Hell?” plays over the sound system, Raven rolls away and runs a hand across her jaw, looking at her forearm. She looks up at the camera, a cold stare on her face as Malcolm Parks raises her arm and she quickly jerks it away before rolling out of the ring to the boos of the crowd. In the meantime the ref then checks on Angelina who is sitting on her knees, pain seeming to course through her neck and head as she shakes her head when Parks asks if she wants help. Lyla Fox watches for a few moments more, and once more applauds Angelina before she begins to walk up the ramp...

Mai: Raven has another Knight Terrors in her pocket and I think we’ll be looking at all but a formality before we have a UV champion... And that’s even before Charlotte has her say. The other one doesn’t really matter.

Zack: Raven Knight walks out of here successful tonight but there’s another story here... Why was Lyla out here, and why for Angelina? Maybe Samantha has her eye on Fantastica?

The last image is that Raven watching Angelina still in the ring, making a motion around her waist before we hit commercial.

A Wolf Among Us

When Velocity returns back from commercial at the United Center the fans are treated to a face that they have not seen in a very long time. That of Wolf Ramsey. Wolf is wearing a full suit and tie, blazer being straightened as he begins walking around the ring, holding a microphone up and going through his paces as he looks towards the camera. There’s an almost... Insincere smile written on the face of the former manager of the likes of Cara Stone and Eileen Amaro from way back when. He looks around at the Chicago crowd and that smile widens slightly.

Wolf: It has been a while.

There’s some cheers from the crowd, nothing awe inspiring but enough to let those watching at home or those who have never seen him before to know that he’s a welcome sight. He walks a few paces again and leans up against the turnbuckle.

Wolf: Now you have to be asking yourself... Why am I here? Well that is easy. Why I am here is because of a cause of concern. Now for those of you who don’t watch... “The other company”, I was given a forced sabbatical from professional wrestling and managing because of a woman who decided that setting my face on fire seemed like the best introduction to the company’s masses to what she was about. Of course at first I was mad and who wouldn’t be?

Wolf takes a moment.

Wolf: However, you gain a lot of perspective from physical rehabilitation and under the painkillers while they worked on making this mug passable. So I’m not mad. In fact I am nothing but thankful to that same woman for giving me a fresh angle, new eyes to come back and look at this funny thing we call professional wrestling. What better time to realize that... Fresh angle than Unstoppable 9, Femme Fatale Wrestling’s biggest show of the year and of course I watched a few other shows, like Pro Wrestling RAIDEN’s maiden voyage show. Imagine my surprise when I see this wrestler, this former world beater, this unerring force that was once the most dangerous thing on this roster... In this industry... Dismantled. Made to look like a flummoxed rookie. You don’t have to take my word for it. I brought tape.

---
Courtesy of Pro Wrestling RAIDEN: Operation Intrude N313

Caroline Dallins tries to scoop her up from the ropes, but Eileen Amaro suddenly comes to life and wriggles out before sliding down C’s back into a sunset flip...

ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patrick Carson: SUNSET FLIP BY AMARO!

Eileen shifts her position in the cover, immediately coming off the seated position and with the referee not seeing it, she throws her legs backwards...

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dre Hamilton: HER FEET ARE ON THE ROPES!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The crowd gasps, many of them screaming out in denial and the shock settling in as Caroline Dallins kicked out while Eileen immediately gets off the cover and her expression is almost one of disbelief on her face and even more so as the bell rings, the referee motioning that Caroline kicked out a moment too late! The shock turns into absolute boos for the overall result, as the announcement is made by our special guest ring announcer:

Lenne Hardt: HEREEEE IS YOUR WIIIIINNEERRRRRRR...EIIIIIIILEEEEEEEEEEN...AAAAAAAMAAAAAAROOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
---

The crowd isn’t too pleased with Wolf showing this but the former manager to the stars looks completely nonplussed by this. In fact he only takes it all in stride before he continues going on.

Wolf: Now if that wasn’t enough, the very next night in front of a sold out MetLife Stadium, with some eighty thousand strong watching with bated breath... Said wrestler was felled again. The likes of Artemis Kaiser, Eileen Amaro... These aren’t some rookies pulled out of a hat but well... When you take the match into some proper context.

Wolf motions to the video wall once more.

---
Courtesy of FFW - Unstoppable 9

Zack: I don’t think Caroline could have a clue where she is after that! Artemis is absolutely relentless!

Mai: Good, that’s what she has to do!

The Instant Classic dropped all the way down in the corner but wasn’t allowed to stay there as Artemis immediately grabbed hold of her wrist and with a grunt of effort jerked Caroline out of the corner, back to her feet and into the Second Crusade ripcord elbow. Dallins fell to one knee, slumped over following the elbow; Kaiser still gripping her by the wrist, not letting her collapse to the mat just yet as the God of Anger shook her head at the Hall of Famer. With another grunt of effort she pulled Killer C back upwards, letting her get her feet underneath her, though she looked incredibly unsteady as she was constantly struggling to find her balance. A moment later, Artemis caused her to collapse backwards to the canvas as she drove the First Crusade rolling elbow into her jaw. Kaiser fell to her knees, hooking both of Dallins legs as she went for win.

Mai: THE FIRST CRUSADE!!!! Cover that skank!!

One…

Two…

….THREE!!!!!

Zack: And SHE DID IT!! Artemis Kaiser just won the biggest match of her FFW career!

As Malcolm Parks called for the bell, Artemis Kaiser rolled away onto her back breathing deeply before she started to push herself up to her feet. The referee helped her the rest of the way.

Maggie: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall… “THE LAST EMPRESS” ARTEMIS KAISER!!!

---

Wolf: ...Look at that. She was barely able to stand under her own power. She nearly collapsed over herself and at that point, as well as many other points one has to ask themselves... How is this wrestler still going? How is the once scary, the once dangerous... The once terrifying name in “Killer C” Caroline Dallins still even going on? How can she when her name, her name that once struck fear and trepidation into the hearts of I’ll be honest, about eighty percent of the locker room give or take has fallen so far from grace that she would have to look up to see the gutter? Now I don’t think she has a means of answering that question but Caroline maybe I can provide you a better way forward. So come on out... At least... Well, humor me. Humor an old friend.

Wolf looks towards the entrance ramp and sees no sign of Killer C. He looks down at his watch, eyebrows raised up and waits... Eventually however...

“You can sound the alarm, you can call out your guards!
You can fence in your yard, you can hold all the cards...
BUT I WON’T BACK DOWN...! OH NO I WON’T BACK DOWN!
OH NO!”

The lights in the arena flash after going out and the crowd cheers as while purple lights flash around the video wall. Emerging through a cloud of smog is Killer C, followed by Lyndon in a three piece suit and a cane. Caroline looks... About as apathetic to the whole affair as a person can look, but Lyn looks about as though he’s ready to start swinging that cane. The two members of the Dallins family get into the ring with Lyn immediately getting in Wolf’s face, mouthing at him, ‘What the fuck are you doing right now? Have you lost your goddamn mind?’ Wolf however mouths back with the microphone lowered... ‘Me? I’m helping her’.” Wolf turned his attention to the two-time former FFW champion and raised his microphone again. She looked him in the eye, a cold glare written all over his face.

Wolf: Do you wanna know how I know you’ve lost your motivation? Do you wanna know how I know, Caroline? See, I know because a year ago, maybe more? If you heard me talking anything... ANYTHING at all like this about you, I wouldn’t have gotten two paragraphs in before you would have come and confronted me and honestly things would probably have ended with your legs wrapped around my throat and my face turning blue. Yet... Instead, here I am still talking and you... Listening. Which tells me one of two things. You’re waiting to hear something you disagree with so you can a non-competing civilian to an inch of their miserable life, not unlike that absolutely stellar beating that Alysson Gardner handed Nevaeh Summers OR... Or you’re barely here with us right now, a million miles away and as I have said... You have lost your way.

The crowd didn’t seem too warm on Wolf the more he talks, but when he verbally applauds Alysson for beating on the newly minted FFW Hall of Famer, that’s when things go south on Ramsey. Still he by and large ignores them, if only to acknowledge their tone with a shrug of his shoulders. Caroline for her part doesn’t answer, still watching him.

Wolf: You see I remember the woman who went three hundred and sixty-four days, only sustaining herself on every warm body being dropped in front of her. I remember the woman who quite simply beat every single person who was put in front of her and on the off... Off chance that she didn’t, chances were that if she faced them again, it was only going to be doubly worse for them. Oh she was relentless. You could come at her as bombastic as possible, you could come at her with moves and tricks you’d think she never saw before or trying to pick her apart with whatever tricks you had up your sleeve but it never worked. It never... Ever. Worked. Because she was Caroline Dallins. She was Killer C. She was the closest thing FFW had to a Reaper. ‘Obvious in hindsight’, ‘Come if it is death you seek’, ‘I’m the bitch who came to outwrestle you’. She had a million of ‘em and it all meant the same thing. Her... I want to bring her back. I want to help bring her back and make her better than ever. A thousand times more dangerous, a thousand times more ruthless. I want to bring back a Caroline Dallins that would pick her teeth clean with half the wrestling world at large and then stay after for dessert. Are you going tell me you ENJOY being on an unending downswing?

By this time, Lyn Dallins has had enough, a hand reaching out and slowly covering Wolf’s microphone before lowering it. The retired wrestler gets nose to nose with Wolf who only gives him a sardonic smile. The Future Shock commentator mutters at Wolf that he’s overstepping by a lot and he manages Caroline. That she doesn’t need him.

Caroline however has been watching the entire going’s on but it’s hard to say if she’s even been paying attention. Until finally... She simply exits the ring and begins walking up the ramp. Likely the former FFW champion and No Surrender has heard enough. She only gets about halfway up before Wolf calls out to her with a final thought.

Wolf: Sleep on it, Caroline. Maybe you won’t come to me tomorrow or next week but I promise... I make a solemn vow that if you sign with me, if you let me be that voice that you need, you’re not going to need to worry about anything like if you’re in a slump or if you have hills you just can’t get over. You won’t have to worry about that. All you will need to worry about is where is the next body going to come from before you dismantle it and send it right back to shipper.

Caroline doesn’t turn around as he administers those last few thoughts but after a long pause she begins walking back up the ramp and through the curtain to the back. With one final glare, Lyn begins walking after her... A chorus of boos being thrown at Wolf who looks like he really could care less.

At least we cut to a commercial spot for Wipeout.
Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2018, 11:01:04 pm »

Let’s Make A Deal

As the show returns from the commercial break, we find one half of the One Woman Show standing alongside the owner of FFW backstage. Samantha shakes Shaw’s hand as she approaches.

Samantha: Thank you for meeting with me, Miss O’Neill. I believe I have an offer for you that is of significant interest. Also I’ll commend you on a very impressive performance at Unstoppable 9.

Shaw forced a smile across her face to overcome the slight look of disappointment on her face.

Shaw: Thank you, Miss Star, I appreciate that a lot. It didn’t… it quite exactly as I planned but...sometimes that’s just what happens to even the best laid gameplans.

Samantha: You can’t be held responsible for another woman’s inability to kick out, Miss O’Neill. You weren’t involved in the final pinfall, and the only one who should feel any disappointment is Kaoru Asaka.

Shaw: I’m sure disappointment is Kaoru Asaka’s default emotional position. I’m sure to her it was just another Saturday night, just a shame I wasn’t the one pinning her. Again. Anyway, Miss Star, you wanted to take to me about an offer of significant interest?

Samantha: Two of them actually. Let’s start with the bigger of the two. You’ve been carrying around that Pick Your Poison contract from Global Wars last year for some time. My offer to you is simple. If you use it against Kaoru Asaka for Sin & Sacrifice, I will give you a FFW Championship match one on one with whoever is champion at a future date. You see, I’m not convinced Kaoru Asaka wants to represent FFW. Nothing she has said or done indicates that. As a result, I am holding her rematch clause in abeyance until such a time I feel she deserves it. But by taking my offer and doing what you have done so many times against her, I’ll personally grant you that title opportunity that she is going to have to prove she deserves. What do you think?

Shaw: I think that sounds like a very good deal and a very fair offer that you’ve made. I cash in my Pick Your Poison contract for a match against Kaoru Asaka at Sin & Sacrifice, beat her and I get one on one with the FFW Champion. Yeah, I like the sound of that - I like the sound of it a lot. I’m in.

Samantha: A wise choice, Miss O’Neill. The other thing I wanted to mention to you was to find out if you felt like you needed to prove yourself again in Global Wars this year. As a defending champion with Miss Lozano, you do have the right to return for that series if you wish. But you do have some rather big plans ahead of you that we just discussed. So I wanted to know if you wanted to go into that again with your partner from last year.

There was a large grin on Shaw’s face.

Shaw: Honestly Miss Star, I’m not interested in carrying another Torontonian failure to glory and giving that rat infested city something  to celebrate. Maybe when another Quebecois joins… her and I can dominate Global Wars and prove beyond a shadow of a doubt where the finest wrestlers on the planet come from. Until then I’m just the rising tide helping boats float that should otherwise sink without a trace.

Samantha: Well then, that opens the field for someone else, doesn’t it? You’ve made some wise decisions tonight, Miss O’Neill. And I look forward to Sin & Sacrifice as you do what you have done expertly before.

The pair shake hands again as we head back to the ring.

Maggie: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

The lights dim just before “Heavy” by The Glorious Sons starts playing throughout the arena.

Come heavy or don't come at all,
You leave your piece at home that's your call,
It never paid to be merciful,
Come heavy or don't come at all

The lights come up as the music rises and Ruby Tyler bursts through the curtain, running down the ramp and high-fiving fans along the way.

Come heavy or don't come at all,
Been here before and watched a better man fall
I smell the fear on you boy
Come heavy or don't come at all

Maggie: From Barstow, California, weighing in at one hundred thirty-five pounds, she is the Huntress, RUBY! TYLER!

Tossing her jacket aside, Ruby turns to face the crowd and pumps her fist in the air before sliding underneath the bottom rope, grinning as she heads to her corner and climbs the turnbuckle, her head bobbing as the chorus plays out. Once the music fades, she hops down and turns, waiting for her opponent.

Zack: Ruby did something at Unstoppable that not many people can lay claim to in FFW. She had a match with her fiance as her partner.

Mai: And even with that she couldn’t beat the Privileged Circle. That should teach her not to try and mess with people so far above her level.

The arena is plunged into darkness, punctuated only by the soft, subtle, plucking of harp strings picking out the tune from the hymn “He’s Got The Whole World In His Hands” only just loud enough to be audible by the capacity crowd. As it plays a group of people start to emerge from the backstage area in the darkness, forming up in ranks on the stage quietly humming the tune as they do so. The choir finally gets all formed up on the stage in a semi-circle; the song getting louder and louder as more voices add to it only to cut suddenly as, with a fanfare of trumpets, a sudden blinding white light floods the whole building. The light narrows down to a single point high above the stage where a single figure is slowly descending from the heavens. The woman almost seems to be glowing in her bright white robes, her hair almost a flame red crown around her head. The eyes of the choir all turned towards her, singing out an awed ‘Aaaah aaaaah aaaah’ to accompany the angel’s descent only for her to become more and more recognisable as Casey Atherton the lower that she gets. As she lands in the middle of the horseshoe two members of the choir move forward to help her out of her robes, leaving her in brilliant white ring tights and smock like top. Cradling her hands together, the red haired woman begins to slowly walk down the entrance ramp; the choir following behind her as they start to sing. All the time the woman is bathed in the same bright, pure white light.

She's got the whole world in her hands
She's got the whole wide world in her hands
She's got the whole wide world in her hands
She's got the whole world in her hands

As she makes it to the ring, she extends her arms out from her body, almost in a crucifix position and two members of her choir lift her up almost reverentially onto the ring apron, while two more scurry up onto the apron and hold the ropes open for Casey to step inside the ring as the rest of the choir surround the ring, continuing to sing the song as Atherton flashes a bright smile to the crowd, circling the ring only to stop on each side of the ring and bless those in attendance.

Maggie: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome at this time…”THE SAVIOUR” CASEY ATHERTON!!!!

Casey finally returns to her corner, eyes turned to the heavens as she seems to be praying while she waits for the match to begin.

Zack: After months of toying with Caitlyn Storm, Casey left all that at the door at Unstoppable and walked out with the victory over the bubbly blonde.

Mai: Nobody should have been surprised by that. It was a foregone conclusion before the bell rang that Casey would outshine the whale that is Caitlyn.

Referee Melinda Davis waits for Maggie to be completely clear of the ring before calling for the bell to get the match underway. Ruby makes her way straight out of her corner to the centre of the ring, while Casey takes a moment to resume praying with her choir. Tyler does not seem impressed by this and tells her to hurry up, but Casey pays her no attention at all. The Chicago crowd boos “The Saviour”, but just like with Ruby, she pays them no attention either. Ruby starts to pace around getting more and more impatient as Casey refuses to be rushed. Finally “The Saviour” finishes up her prayer and extends her arms to look to the roof, before leaving her corner and joining Ruby in the centre of the ring.

Zack: Casey was in no rush at all there to get this match started. Anybody would think we were at a prayer meeting rather than a wrestling show.

Mai: Stop persecuting her for her religious beliefs, you bigot!

Zack: …

Tyler heads towards a tie up but Casey instead hits her with a palm strike to the chest. Ruby raises her hand to rub the spot and glares at “The Saviour”. Casey is not phased at all and goes for a second palm strike but Ruby catches her by the wrist. The “Huntress” transitions into a wrist lock and holds it while she starts to fire shots with her free hand into the side of Casey’s head. Several hit before Casey manages to duck her head and spin underneath Ruby’s arm to reverse the wrist lock into a hammerlock on Tyler. She drives her elbow into Ruby’s back several times before she keeps the hammerlock in place and goes for a front facelock, then falls backwards to drive Ruby’s head into the canvas.

Mai: Look at the beauty of that Hammerlock DDT! Casey is obviously blessed by a higher power.

Zack: Or she had good trainers?! Ruby was starting to take control but Casey slithered herself out of harm’s way to turn the tables.

Casey extends her hands and looks to the roof again, as Ruby starts to pull herself back up to her feet. She gives her head a little shake as Casey lowers her arms and closes the gap between them. A standing dropkick from Atherton hits the “Huntress” square in the chest and knocks her backwards into the ropes. Another palm strike to the chest from Casey hits before she whips Ruby across into the opposite ropes. Ruby rebounds and Casey grabs her and applies a front facelock. She takes hold of Ruby with her free hand then lifts her until she is almost vertical. Falling forward, Casey bounces Ruby’s body off the top rope behind her and uses the momentum to quickly lift her overhead before falling backwards, driving Ruby into the canvas. The “Saviour” moves quickly to come off the top rope with an elbow drop to the downed “Huntress” before throwing her arm across her body for the cover, as Davis slides into place beside them. 

Zack: An almost textbook slingshot suplex from Casey and she is looking to put this match away early.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-NO!!!

Mai: That’s alright. Ruby kicking out means we get to watch Casey in all her wrestling glory for longer.

Ruby kicks out before the two is fully complete and as Casey pushes back to her knees, Ruby rolls out of the way of her. She gets back to her feet and ducks quickly to avoid an elbow strike from the “Saviour”. Straightening up, Ruby manages to avoid another strike from Casey and grabs her by the shoulders. Pulling her forward, she buries her knee into Atherton’s ribs. Another knee strike hits the same spot. And another, before Ruby fires her across into the corner. The “Saviour” hits back first at speed, and Ruby starts to follow her in, but stops suddenly to avoid slamming face first into the turnbuckle, as Casey ducks through the ropes onto the apron to avoid her.

Mai: Look at that ingenuity! That quick thinking! Casey really is guided by a higher power, nothing else could explain that avoidance of Ruby crashing into her!

Zack: It doesn’t take a higher power to dodge out onto the apron. Ruby’s reflexes are on point and she just save herself from eating a face full of turnbuckle.

Before Ruby can turn around, Casey ducks back into the ring behind her. She attempts to grab her, but the “Huntress” spins on a dime and straight away connects a jumping side kick to the side of Casey’s head that sends her reeling backwards. A stiff kick to Casey’s thigh follows which knocks the “Saviour” back a step and Ruby follows with another kick to the side of her body. Grabbing her by the head and pulling her forward again, Ruby drives her knee into her abdomen repeatedly, rapid fire style. She punctuates the series with a knee into Casey’s face that stands her upright again. She whips Casey across into the corner again, and follows her in with a baseball slide to her ankles that takes her feet out from underneath her. Casey grabs the top rope to stop herself from landing on her face as Ruby gets back to her feet. She connects another jumping side kick to Casey’s head which causes Casey to release the rope, and Ruby pulls her out of the corner and uses a hip toss to send her out to the canvas.

Zack: Ruby is not giving Casey another chance to avoid her now, and this could end up being just a matter of time before she finishes her off.

Mai: Casey will overcome, and she will show Ruby the error of her heathen ways at the same time!

Casey makes it back to her feet, but almost the exact second she does Ruby is on her with a single leg dropkick that knocks her into the ropes. Casey rebounds and Ruby hits her with a big boot that drops the “Saviour” like a rock. Atherton staggers back up to her feet, slower this time and Ruby comes off the top rope with a diving forearm smash that again drops the “Saviour” like a rock. A double foot stomp from the “Huntress” connects with Casey’s chest before she goes for a cover, prompting Davis to get back into place for the count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOPE!!!

Casey rolls her shoulder before the three, and Ruby sits back on her knees. She takes a moment before rolling back to her feet.

Zack: Only a two count for Ruby, but she is taking it in her stride, and has plenty left in the tank yet.

Mai: So does Casey. Ruby got lucky with cover, Casey won’t let it happen again! Her higher power will give her the strength to prevail.

Ruby straight away moves to start pulling Casey up to a vertical base. As soon as she is on her own two feet, Ruby releases her to aim a shot at her head, but Casey manages to duck it and uses a forward Russian leg sweep to knock Ruby to the mat. Casey takes a moment to gather herself and looks as if she is praying for a moment as Ruby gets back up to her feet behind her. Tyler attempts to grab her from behind but Casey spins around quickly with a spinning elbow to the side of Ruby’s head that sends her reeling backwards onto her heels. Casey follows after her and leaves her feet for a running crossbody that crumples them both to the canvas.

Mai: Ruby should be counting herself lucky about now. It’s not everyday that you have somebody of Casey’s calibre throwing themselves at you!

Zack: I’m sure Ruby is feeling a lot of things right now, but I’m doubting that lucky is going to be one of them. She felt the full force of that crossbody and the awkward landing with Casey on top of her to boot!

Casey pops back up to her feet and extends her hands to the crowd and her choir, with the former booing her loudly and the latter applauding her. She looks to the roof again and then stands over the still downed “Huntress”. She grabs one of Ruby’s legs and then does a spinning toe hold and grabs the other leg. She cross them into a four and falls to the mat, applying pressure to Ruby’s legs as she does. Tyler gives a yell of pain and Davis drops down beside her to ask if she wants to give in. She gets a very definite no in response as Ruby props herself onto her elbows to keep her shoulders off the canvas. She looks around her and spots the ropes out of reach. She starts trying to pull herself and Casey towards them, but Atherton leans back further to apply more pressure, which temporarily stops Ruby in her tracks and gets another yell from the “Huntress”.

Zack: The pressure from the figure 4 leglock is going to be intense for Ruby at the moment. She needs to try and find a way to escape it or she may have no other choice than to tap out.

Mai: She may as well just do it now. Casey looks completely comfortable and like she could hold that position all night.

Ruby tries again to start dragging herself and Casey towards the ropes. She starts to make some progress, and as they inch closer Casey tries to stop her in her tracks again. Ruby yells again as Davis asks the question for the second time if she wants to give in. Still she gets a defiant no in response and Ruby grits her teeth against the pain to keep trying to move towards the ropes. Realising she isn’t going to give up, Casey releases the leglock and gets quickly back to her feet, heading straight for the top rope. As Ruby tries to get the feeling back in her legs, Casey comes off the top rope with a leg drop across her chest that flattens her back to the canvas. She gets straight back up for a second leg drop from the top rope, this time getting into position for the cover and hooking a leg after she has.

Mai: I’m sure people would pay good money to have Casey’s legs over them and Ruby’s just got it twice for free!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Zack: That was the closest we’ve come to a three count so far but it still wasn’t quite enough yet to put Ruby away.

The “Huntress” gets her shoulder up before the three is complete and uses both palms to Casey’s chest to push her away. Casey rolls with the momentum and pops back up to her feet while Ruby rolls to the ropes and uses them to steady herself as she gets back up to a vertical base. Casey closes the gap between the two of them, but Ruby strikes first with a stiff kick to Casey’s thigh. She follows with a second and a third until Casey tries to step back to avoid them. Ruby doesn’t let her get very far though before she grabs her shoulders to hold her in place while she delivers the kicks to her leg and side until the “Saviour” drops down to one knee. Ruby quickly kicks the other leg to bring her down to both knees, and then uses a hurricanrana to the kneeling Casey to flip her back first to the canvas.

Zack: Ruby has found a reprieve and a second wind by the look of it. Casey could be in trouble here with the “Huntress” on the prowl.

Ruby heads up to the top turnbuckle as Casey starts to rise. The “Saviour” gets to her feet as Tyler launches herself off the turnbuckle with diving crossbody that flattens Atherton back to the canvas. She gets straight back to her feet, pulling Casey up with her and puts her head under Atherton’s arm. She wraps her own arm around Casey’s waist before executing a Northern Lights Suplex which she bridges for a pin attempt.

Zack: Casey is caught in that bridging pin and Ruby is a three count away from a successful night.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

Mai: She can stay a three count away from it too. Casey has her higher power guiding her, she won’t let Ruby catch her out.

Atherton gets her shoulder up before the three and Ruby looks to Davis asking for the three count. The referee shakes her head and confirms the two which gets a nod in response from Ruby. The “Huntress” gets back to her feet and watches as Casey slowly starts to rise. The “Saviour” barely makes it back to a vertical base before Ruby speedily executes her double knee jawbreaker. The “Huntress” gets straight back into position for a cover as Davis does the same for the count.

Zack: THE CRIMSON KISS! This is going to be it, I can feel it!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-WAIT!!!

Ruby looks at the referee confused at the count stopping, until Davis points out that Casey has managed to get her foot across the bottom rope.

Mai: You felt wrong didn’t you, Zack! Casey survives thanks to the divine inspiration of her higher power!

Zack: If that’s what you want to call getting your foot on the bottom rope.

As Ruby asks the referee for the three, Casey starts to pull herself together behind her. She rolls to the ropes and uses them to pull herself up to her feet as Tyler notices and turns round to face her. She takes off at a run towards the “Saviour” looking for a clothesline, but Casey narrowly manages to duck under her arm. Ruby manages to stop her momentum but before she can turn Casey catches her around the waist and dumps her on the canvas with a German suplex. Casey doesn’t go for a cover, instead getting back to her feet. Ruby starts to rise slowly too, and Atherton grabs her by the head to pull her the rest of the way. As soon as she is on her feet, Casey applies a front facelock and drapes Ruby’s arm over her shoulder. She looks out to her choir who give her quite the applause before she executes her Falcon Arrow. She hooks both of Ruby’s legs as Davis gets into position beside them for the count.

Mai: THE PASSION! Casey has done it. I know this is going to be it, and unlike you Zack, I’m going to be right!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Davis gets back to her feet and calls for the bell as Ruby manages to kick out, although it is already too late.

Mai: I told you so! Tell ‘em all about it Maggie!

Maggie: Your winner via pinfall…………………………”THE SAVIOUR” CASEY ATHERTON!

Zack: Well done. Have a gold star. Casey picks up a win after a close match. Ruby was only just out of time with her kickout.

Casey gets to her feet still being applauded by her choir as Davis raises her hand to the disdain of the Chicago crowd. Once her hand is lowered, she leaves the ring and starts to make her way back up the ramp with her choir following after her, still applauding her. On this image the camera cuts elsewhere.

Who’s Got Next?

Upon returning to the back again, we find Allison Marx standing alongside the longest reigning singles champion in the history of FFW, Emma Mackenzie (nee MacNamara).

Allison: Emma, there’s some big news to share and thanks for joining me. Before we get to that though, I thought I’d give you a chance to talk about anything from Unstoppable 9 that stood out to you. It was definitely a very good night for your group top to bottom.

Emma: I can’t wait to hear this news! And you’re welcome. But since you asked...and I did admittedly cover this, but just how well my colleagues and friends in Chaotic Temptation did at the show is more than definitely a standout for me. I could not be prouder of, or happier for Scarlett and Missy. They’ve worked tremendously hard to get to where they are...and I do enjoy watching Andi and Steph get kicked pillar to post. That helps. What also stood out, and I’m not sure if it’s a good thing or a bad thing, is that after more attempts than she should have been given, we have gone from our first Japanese FFW Champion to our first Mexican one. I’m not sure which of those two things is a bigger stand out, to be honest.

Allison: I can’t disagree on either. One thing I didn’t see you comment on was the firing of Mai Hotaru by fellow Chaotic Temptation member O.E. Ayano. How did you feel about her dropping Mai in favor of her new manager, Christian Kincaid?

Emma: You’re right, I didn’t. I kinda figured that my thoughts on the situation would have been fairly self-explanatory though. I like Mai, she can be good fun to be around when there’s booze involved, but I don’t believe she was the best person for the job when it came to O.E. Similarly why I wouldn’t ask her to manage me either. On the flip side of that, she spends a lot of time with Christian through Chaotic Temptation, and I definitely believe that he has his ways of getting around roadblocks that others might struggle with. It was a good move for her, and I do think it’ll work for her.

Allison: Duly noted. Now for the big news I mentioned earlier. I spoke with Samantha Star before we went on the air tonight, and she shared a pretty big announcement with me that I get to reveal to you and everyone else. She has named you the #1 contender to the FFW Championship by virtue of your historic reign as Ultraviolence Champion. As a result, you will challenge Leona Vega at Sin & Sacrifice for her title. I’d call that big.

The former Ultraviolence CHampion doesn’t so much as attempt to hide the grin that comes across her face.

Emma: That...that’s fantastic. Surprising, I’ll admit, since there are two women awaiting rematches. But quite wonderful news. Especially as I’ll be going against arguably the least deserving woman to hold the belt this side of its first Champion. Who shall remain nameless because am I Hell giving that waste of space any more credit for anything than she needs. But I won’t argue with it. Would like to think that after everything I did for the Ultraviolence division over almost two years, I’d be deserving of something.

Allison: I don’t think that’s an arguable point at all. You have nothing left to prove in the Ultraviolence division, but I’m sure the prospect of becoming FFW Champion again after quite a few years is very tantalizing.

Emma: That’s exactly why I didn’t take my rematch. I could trounce Mallory again and take the belt back, but it proves a total of squat, and I’d rather save myself from the boredom of doing exactly what I said I would, at least so far as that goes. I certainly do not believe for a moment that my desire to be back at the top of the mountain is a secret, for all my attentions have been elsewhere, with good reason. Regardless, I am very grateful to Samantha Star for this. It’s quite the opportunity.

Allison: Finally, do you have any final thoughts as you prepare to team up with the Fast Track Champion tonight against the BSX? Is it safe to assume knowing this that Kaoru might be a bigger target for you tonight being a former FFW Champion now?

Emma: Nothing that I haven’t said already, to be honest. I’m proud of Scarlett, I’m happy to be teaming with her and we’re damn good together, as we’ve seen in the past. Whether or not it changes any plans for the match...probably not. She’ll still be there, clamouring for her rematch when we’re done tonight, so there’s not much point in changing anything.

Allison: I’m sure Andi will be out to prove something against Scarlett as well, considering she reclaimed the title at Unstoppable 9. I appreciate your time tonight, and congratulations on getting this opportunity at Sin & Sacrifice.

Allison looks back to the camera before we head to commercial.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 11:28:57 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2018, 11:02:56 pm »

Maggie: Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is a Tag Team contest. It is scheduled for one fall to a finish and it is your Main Event of the Evening!!!

Zack: We’ve taken our final commercial break of the evening with a hell of a tag team match scheduled in the main event. I’m joined by the new FFW Evolution Champion herself, Missy, who is usually Scarlett’s partner in these tag matches.

Missy: I’m glad to be here. I’m looking forward to watching Scarlett and Emma work together, they’re usually pretty effective as a pairing.

You’ve been hiding out for quite a while now,
Living off of people you know.
Tryna raise a little money to pay off all the monkeys
That you met inside the rabbit hole.

The driving guitars of Shinedown’s “Cry For Help” blare out of the speakers, where pink, blue and red strobes flash around the arena. The strobes come together to form a large spotlight. The curtain twitches, and first from the back comes Christian Kincaid, with a smirk upon his face.

You take a candy from the white witch
You’re smokin’ tea with Mama Kin.
Well there’s a wolf outside a brick house screaming:
THIS TIME I’M GONNA BLOW IT IN!

Emma and Scarlett emerge together, with both flanked by Christian. They stand there for a minute, Christian smiling down at the girls who seem to be quite happy with the jeers that rain down on them.

Maggie: On their way to the ring, please welcome “The Pretty Little Psycho” Emma MacNamara, and “The Star Distraction” Scarlett Silver! Accompanied by Christian Kincaid, they are CHAOTIC TEMPTATION!

Because the mind is a weapon, see
And it’s got you on your hands and knees!
Pull the trigger if you’re gonna
We all know that you wanna
Count off; one, two, ONE, TWO THREE!

The girls begin their walk down the ramp, with Christian just behind them. As the bridge reaches the count off, the girls take off on the word “three”, and use the momentum to slide into the ring together.  The girls stand together as Christian joins them in the ring and directs traffic, each girl heading to a different corner. They look out for a moment before hopping down and all four meet in a corner, discussing strategy as the music dies out.

Zack: Unstoppable 9 turned out to be a phenomenal night for Chaotic Temptation and it’s manager as well. We found out earlier that Emma’s got the next shot at the FFW Championship, so the hits keep on coming.

Missy: We’re definitely riding high at the moment. Can you just imagine when Emma picks up the big one, and O.E gets herself some gold. I like the thought of all four of us with a Championship, I must admit.

IKU ZO!

[Cue the chiptunes and 8-bit sprites! Coming dashing out from the back is Andi Takata, hopping about excitedly, while her partner Kaoru Asaka follows behind at a more reasonable pace....]

Maggie: INTRODUCING AT THIS TIME, AT A COMBINED WEIGHT OF 280 POUNDS... HAILING FROM AKASAKA, TOKYO, JAPAN...

[As Kaoru crouches at the top of the ramp, Andi takes off towards the crowd to get them dancing along with her, side to side!]

Maggie: SHE IS THE RAGING INFERNO OF FEMME FATALE.... KAORU. BLLLLAZING RAAAAGE ASAAAAKAAA!!

[Asaka springs up with her fist high in the air, and walks down to the ring, past...]

Maggie: AND HER PARTNER, HAILING FROM THE GREAT COSMOS...

[Asaka tries to get past Andi to get to the ring, as she's hopping around and excited to be here!]

Maggie: SHE IS THE THE INTERGLACTIC IDOL PRINCESS..

[Andi positions herself! Step out, arm up.]

Maggie: THE "LUCKY STAR" ANDIIIIIIIII TAAAAKATAAAAA!!!!!!

[POSE! Crowd loves it! Then both girls slide in under the bottom rope, and make their way to opposite turnbuckles.]

Maggie: TOGETHER... THEY ARE.....

[Wyld Stallyns? NO! The girls ascend the turnbuckles!]

Maggie: THE BUUUURNING STAAAAAAR EXPREEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

[And they climb down from the turnbuckles and get ready for their match as the music fades down.]

Zack: There’s not many teams I can think of who inspire the fanfare of the BSX, and their marketing proves it. Shoe umbrellas…. But don’t let all that fool you, they are a Hall of Fame tag team for a reason.

Missy: There’s no denying just how good BSX are as a team, and anybody that tries to is either delusional or stupid.

Jennifer Stringer asked both teams to decide who was starting the match to see Scarlett and Kaoru step through the ropes to take up their place in the corner, allowing the referee to call for the bell as Andi and Emma began to circle each other before they locked up. Emma began to shove Andi backwards only for the Space Princess to break the tie up and ghost behind her opponent, locking in a rear waistlock. Takata attempted to snap off a German suplex only for the former Ultraviolence Champion to block the attempt and fire an elbow backwards, catching Andi to the side of the head. A second elbow connected with her head, securing the release as Takata stepped backwards and was taken down to the mat by a discus forearm shot by the Scottish wrestler.

Zack: Andi’s not gonna win a striking contest with Emma, and she is feeling that right now. She’s the stronger of the two women. I might have started Kaoru if Emma was beginning this match.

Missy: I can see what Andi was going for there, but you’re going to struggle to catch Emma by surprise at anytime. Especially at the very outset of the match.

Andi rolled to the side and came quickly back to her feet where she received a boot to the gut from Emma who followed it up with a European uppercut to her jaw before she began to unleash a volley of stiff jabs to her foe’s jaw. Takata stepped backwards as each blow landed, staggering back into a neutral corner. As soon as the masked woman hit the turnbuckle pads, Emma stepped forward and drove her knee into her midsection, following it up with another four quickly delivered knees before jerking her forward and Irish whipping her across the ring to the opposite corner. As Andi hit the opposite corner, the Pretty Lil Psycho followed in behind her - only to put on the brakes before she ran chest first into the turnbuckle as Takata spun out of the corner. Emma turned around quickly, looking to catch her foe by surprise with another discus forearm attempt only for Andi to be ready for it this time, countering it with a Japanese arm drag that sent Emma rolling across the ring.

Zack: Andi’s starting to uncork now, and she needs to pick up the pace. She’s faster than Emma, and she should utilize that.

Missy: She will need to keep the pressure on Emma if she wants to get anything out of this opening. Because speed will only get her so far before Emma hammers her back to where she wants her to be.

As MacNamara started to come to her feet, the BSX member charged towards her and delivered a running dropkick to Emma’s chest sending her sprawling backwards into the corner. Andi immediately came to her feet and began to deliver a series of stiff rapid fire knife edge chops to Emma’s chest as Stringer ordered her to let her out of the corner and began to count her down only for Takata to monkey flip Emma out of the corner and to the mat in the middle of the ring. The former UV Champion pushed quickly up to her feet only to be taken down to the canvas with a spinning heel kick. Again the Chaotic Temptation member pushed back to her feet only to receive a series of stiff kicks to her body before Andi dropped back to the ropes, bouncing off them and into the Flying Andi butt-butt attack that again knocked the Scottish wrestler down to the canvas. Immediately Andi dropped down behind Emma as she sat up and locked in a rear chinlock.

Zack: It’s not often you see a butt to the face lead into a chinlock, but that’s where we are. I’m also not sure how hitting someone with your butt is going to do much damage.

Missy: It’s not really going to do much damage, but it is very likely going to annoy the hell out of someone. Personally, I’d try to avoid annoying Emma as much as possible.

The Chaotic Temptation member started to push up to her feet only for Andi to transition from the rear chinlock into a front facelock as Emma got her feet underneath her. Takata quickly set MacNamara up for a snap suplex but never went for it as she instead tried to take the veteran by surprise with a small package pinfall.

One…

Two…

...THR-

Missy: That was closer than I thought it would be. Emma would have been like a bear with a sore head if she hadn’t of escaped that one. Not that I ever doubted she would - for the record!

The Pretty Lil Psycho kicked out once more and was quickly back to her knees where Andi locked in a side headlock. Emma once more pushed up to her feet and Andi wrenched on the headlock tighter, pulling her over towards the BSX corner where she made the tag to Kaoru who quickly entered the ring and delivered a knee lift into the former UV Champion’s ribcage. She followed it up with a second knee into her body as Andi stepped out through the ropes to take up her place on the apron. The Atomic One landed a third knee into her opponent’s ribcage to straighten her up before she wrapped her arms around her body and hurled her through the air with a release belly to belly suplex.

Zack: Here we go, this is a bit more of an even fight now in terms of striking power! Kaoru’s still looking to get back on track after leaving the FFW Championship behind in MetLife Stadium.

Missy: The fact that Emma’s going to be having a shot at the FFW Championship will likely be spurring Kaoru on here too. I know it would be for me if I was in that position.

Emma rose back to her feet only to come face to face with the recently deposed FFW Champion who drove three quick forearms into her face before she scooped her upwards into an inverted atomic drop. MacNamara stepped backwards as the Atomic One stepped forward to deliver a clothesline that sent Emma back to the canvas. The Scot rolled over and tried to rise to her feet only for Kaoru to pull her upwards, trapping MacNamara in a Muay Thai Clinch that saw her bring her knees up into her body, the crowd oooh-ing along as each knee landed before Asaka finished the sequence with one big knee as she released the clinch that caused Emma to reel away. Kaoru didn’t let her get far before she spun her around, driving a forearm into the side of her jaw as she grabbed hold of her wrist and set her in for the ride. As MacNamara returned, the Atomic one scooped her off her feet and drove her down into the mat with a spinebuster that she then jackknifed through into a pinning combination.

One…

Two…

...THR-

Zack: Major impact from the “Atomic One’ right there, but we all know it takes a tremendous amount of punishment to keep Emma down for three.

Emma kicked out and Kaoru rolled away to make the tag to Andi who sprung over the top rope and into a double stomp straight into Emma’s chest as the Scottish wrestler attempted to sit up. As Kaoru left the ring, Takata sprinted to the far ropes, bouncing off them and into a forward roll that turned into a back splash that she landed perfectly across the former UV Champion’s chest and saw her lean back to make the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

One…

Two…

...THR-

Zack: Another near fall, and Emma’s taking a lot more offense than I thought she might. I don’t think she’s already having tunnel vision, but Kaoru seems to be able to dictate this match to her.

Missy: Kaoru and Andi are both coming back from a less than perfect night at Unstoppable, and looking at this match so far it’s really lit a fire under them.

Again the Pretty Lil Psycho kicked out on three and this time found herself brought up to her feet as Andi took hold of her head. The Space Princess pulled her opponent towards the BSX corner, climbing quickly up the turnbuckles, pushing away to deliver a tornado DDT to her foe. Andi didn’t waste any time as she pushed up to her feet and headed back towards the BSX corner where she quickly bounced up to the top rope and off into a corkscrew leg drop across Emma’s chest. Once more she made the cover on the Chaotic Temptation member, hooking the leg as she did so.

Missy: If there was a prize for the number of pin attempts in a match, BSX would be running away with it at the moment. Emma is pretty damn resilient though, she’s not done yet!

One…

Two…

...THR-

Zack: And again, Emma manages to escape the fall! Kaoru Asaka has been doing what she wants at will since coming in, and Emma doesn’t seem to be able to stop her.

This time the Scottish born wrestler merely rolled her shoulder to break up the pinfall, Andi nodding her head as the referee confirmed the two count as she rose back to a vertical base and tagged Kaoru back into the action. The Japanese superstar stepped through the ropes and joined her partner as they waved their slowly rising opponent up to her feet, letting her get vertical before they both struck with a double facepalm STO that drove the veteran wrestler back into the canvas. As Andi left the ring at the insistence of the referee she encouraged the crowd to get louder in their support for them as Kaoru delivered two elbow drops in quick succession to her opponent. Another cover followed.

Zack: Kaoru isn’t getting paid by the hour tonight, is she? I’ve lost count of the number of times she’s tried to put Emma away. If I’m Emma Mac, I might be looking for my partner.

One…

Two…

...THR-

Missy: Emma needs to get to her corner and quick. Her resilience will only get her so far and BSX are putting on a clinic at the moment.

Yet Again Emma’s shoulder shot up before the three to stop the count and Asaka rolled away to her feet and retreated across the ring. She measured Emma up as the Scottish wrestler began to rise before she charged towards her, looking to catch her with a running knee strike to the jaw only for Emma to jerk her head out of the way at the last moment, sending herself off balance only to catch herself on the ropes. Emma took half a moment against the ropes before she lunged to the side, driving her elbow into Andi’s face to knock her from the apron before she darted towards Asaka, raking her nails over her eyes to temporarily blind the former FFW Champion. Kaoru took a step backwards as she tried to clear her vision, only for MacNamara to follow her, lashing out with her hand to catch her in the throat. Kaoru turned away from her foe, gasping for breath that allowed the Chaotic Temptation member to spring forward and drive Asaka face first into the mat with a bulldog.

Zack: She’s starting to fire back now, and that was very well timed by the former Ultraviolence Champion. But again, I think it’s long past due to tag in the Fast Track Champion. What about you?

Missy: Emma made herself an opening there, but if it were me I’d definitely be looking for Scarlett about now. She’s still fresh as a daisy.

Emma took a couple of moments sat on the mat, holding her chest as she tried to recover from the onslaught that she’d been subjected to before she began to force herself up to her feet at the same time as Kaoru, immediately cutting her off with a knee to the gut. It was followed up by a European uppercut and another stiff kick to the midsection to double Kaoru over before she hooked her head and delivered a snap DDT to plant her into the mat. Again Emma took a moment to get to her feet and once more buried her knee into Asaka’s gut before jerking the Japanese wrestlers head downwards into her rising knee again. Kaoru reeled backwards and the Scottish wrestler grabbed hold of her wrist and fired her into the Chaotic Temptation corner, following in close behind her to deliver a corner clothesline; Scarlett stepping down the apron with her arms raised to make a show of the fact that she wasn’t interfering.

Zack: Emma doesn’t seem to be interested in leaving the action yet, and I’m sure Scarlett is quite content to hold up the corner if she needs to. We know how how much importance she puts on looking her best in matches after all.

Missy: I’m not completely surprised at Emma staying in. After the onslaught she took from BSX she’ll be wanting to deliver some of that back to them herself before she gives Scarlett a chance.

MacNamara stepped back out of the corner after delivering the clothesline, Kaoru stepping out with her only for the Scottish wrestler to scoop her up off her feet and drop her with a snake eyes into the top turnbuckle. As Kaoru stumbled backwards, Emma drove her down into the mat with an inverted facebuster. Emma rose to her feet and made the tag to Scarlett. The Fast Track Champion stepped through the ropes to join her partner, pulling her up from the mat and into a double side suplex. Emma left the ring as Silver rolled over on top of Kaoru and began to rain down closed fists from the mount position only for Asaka to cover up which prompted Scarlett to grab hold of her hair and begin to bounce the back of her skull of the canvas; Stringer ordered the American wrestler to allow her foe up from the mat.

Zack: Scarlett finally gets to see some action, and she’s bouncing Kaoru’s head off the mat like the Bulls do off the parquet floors here in the United Center.

Missy: I always thought Scarlett might have been good at basketball every time I see her do that.

Scarlett rolled away and came to her feet, fixing and checking her hair as she waited for the Atomic One to push upwards to her feet only for Silver to deliver a standing dropkick to her face. Kaoru tried to push up quickly to her feet only getting to one knee before Scarlett caught her with a shining wizard to the side of her head, knocking her down to the mat. Quickly Silver stepped onto Kaoru chest as she walked over her, quickstepping to the ropes before she leapt onto the middle rope and came back with a lionsault that landed across Kaoru’s body. Quickly Silver hooked the leg as she went for the pinfall on the former champion.

Missy: I’m pleased to see Scarlett didn’t completely lose focus there and it’s about time we saw a Chaotic Temptation pin attempt in here!

One…

Two…

Zack: Not enough damage to keep the Hall of Famer down just yet for Scarlett. But what a resume builder if she can say she knocked off the former FFW Champion!

Kaoru kicked out of the cover and Scarlett rolled away, looking annoyed at the referee as she came to her feet and began to stomp away on Kaoru’s body. Despite the blows, the Japanese wrestler began to push herself up to her feet, getting to her knees before Scarlett delivered a hard kick into her chest, following it up with another stiff kick to her spine. There was another kick to the chest, another to the spine before Asaka managed to make it to her feet, getting a kick to the midsection for her trouble. As the former FFW Champion doubled over, Silver double underhooked her arms and pulled her away from the ropes before executing the double underhook DDT. Scarlett quickly rolled over to take Asaka’s back, grabbing hold of her arms to pull her upwards and into a camel clutch. Scarlett sat as low as she could on Kaoru’s back while pulling back as far as she could on her opponent’s head. Stringer got down in position to ask Asaka if she wished to submit, getting a ‘No’ from the woman in reply.

Zack: Well you wanted to see a pin attempt by your crew, how about a submission? I don’t recall the last time I saw Kaoru tap out though.

Missy: A submission would be very nice to see, but I don’t think Kaoru is anywhere near ready to give up yet.

Scarlett continued to pull back on Kaoru’s head to try and make the submission hold ever more painful the Japanese technician who continued to refuse as the referee asked her the question. Silver leaned back even further to apply even more pressure. Asaka still refused to quit as she searched for an escape - her attempts to pull Scarlett’s hands away from her jaw proving to be futile. Kaoru tried to use her body to find the ropes, twisting and kicking out her feet, finally managing to hook her foot over the bottom rope. The referee called for the break only to have to begin to use the count. Stringer reached four before the hold was broken, Scarlett Silver standing up only to deliver a double knee drop to Kaoru’s spine. Immediately the Fast Track Champion followed it up with another double knee drop.

Missy: Scarlett’s always liked using knee drops, and I know from experience they bloody hurt. I think she has bony knees. She could probably win a knobbly knees contest if she entered one.

Zack: Just don’t tell her she looks like Waldo.

A third double knee drop followed it before the referee intervened, backing Scarlett up and telling her to allow Kaoru to get to her feet only for Silver to study the referee for a minute before she started to fix her hair for her and entered into a discussion with the senior official, offering up a constructive criticism of her make-up. Meanwhile Kaoru is starting to pull herself using the ropes only for MacNamara to move down the apron and deliver a double axe handle across the Japanese wrestlers shoulder blades as she dropped down to the floor. Kaoru came quickly to her feet, staggering backwards as Scarlett stepped around the referee and delivered a backstabber to Asaka. As soon as Kaoru hit the canvas, Silver grabbed hold of her legs to roll her up. Stringer slid into position and as she did so, Scarlett grabbed a handful of tights for extra leverage.

Zack: Shades of Erica right there, let’s see if the Fast Track Champion does it better….with a handful of tights for added assistance!

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Missy: Scarlett might have gotten a bit better of a result there if she hadn’t of stopped to fix the referee’s hair. She gave Kaoru too much time to recover.

Asaka kicked out and Scarlett rolled away and made the tag to Emma who stepped through the ropes. The pair of them watched for a moment as Kaoru started to push up to her feet before both members of Chaotic Temptation dropped back to the ropes, bouncing off them as they came back and delivered dual big boots to Kaoru’s face, sending her back to the canvas. Silver quickly headed towards her corner, climbing to the top rope where Emma hurled her into the Violent Seduction rocket launcher. Scarlett crashed down on top of Kaoru and rolled away to the outside as Emma followed it up with an elbow drop into Asaka’s chest from the middle rope. Quickly MacNamara made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: Good Lord, they call it VIOLENT SEDUCTION! It’s also known as a rocket launcher, and Scarlett got every bit of it!

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Missy: That was close but not close enough! They need to keep this pressure on now that they’re building up so much momentum.

Before the count could be completed Andi broke up the pinfall with a baseball slide dropkick into the side of Emma’s head. Quickly the Space Princess backed up to her corner as Emma glared daggers at her, pulling Asaka up to her feet and into a hammerlock that she held as she scooped Kaoru upwards and slammed her down across her knee with a backbreaker before she released the hold to drop Asaka to the canvas. Andi began to slap the top turnbuckle, rallying the crowd behind Kaoru as Emma pulled her back up to her feet as the crowd began to respond, starting a chant for the Japanese wrestler while MacNamara drove her forearm into Asaka’s lower back four times before she wrapped her arms around her waist and delivered a release German Suplex that saw Kaoru land hard on her back, instantly rolling to the side and pressing a hand to her back with a pained expression on her face.

Zack: Emma’s got her second wind, and she wants to do so more damage after Kaoru was pretty much having her way with her a little earlier in this match. Andi’s trying to rally this Chicago crowd behind her partner in the meantime!

Missy: Andi’s break of the pin won’t have gone over well with Emma and I think it shows. I can’t blame Andi for wanting to keep the match going, but Kaoru is getting punished as a result!

The crowd were still getting louder behind Asaka as Emma once more advanced on her and began to pull her to her feet. As Kaoru got her feet underneath her, Asaka shoved her opponent backwards and began to fire off haymaker right hands, staggering MacNamara before sending her down to the canvas with a final ferocious blow to her jaw. Emma rolled and came to her feet once more as Kaoru mowed her down with a clothesline. Once more the former UV Champion pushed up to her feet quickly and only to be jerked forward into a t-bone suplex. Kaoru took a moment to get her bearings as she rolled onto all fours and began to slowly crawl towards her corner. As she did so, Emma began to push up to her feet and made the tag to her partner.

Zack: Emma won the race to tag out, and here comes Scarlett back. She better put a little hustle in her bustle to stop Kaoru from getting to Andi!

Missy: I’m sure Andi is going to be desperate to get in the ring with Scarlett after her reclaiming the Fast Track title at Unstoppable. She definitely needs to try and avoid the tag if she can.

Silver came into the ring and quickly charged across the ring to deliver a running forearm to Takata knocking her off the ring apron before she went back towards Kaoru. Silver pulled the former FFW Champion to her feet who she irish whipped into the neutral corner. Asaka hit the turnbuckles and Scarlett ran towards her and straight into Asaka’s raised feet. Silver reeled away for a moment before she charged in once more and again got a pair of boots to the face. Once more Scarlett staggered away as Kaoru this time stepped past her and took Silver down to the canvas with a neckbreaker. The Japanese wrestler quickly made towards her corner once more and dove towards Andi making the tag. Takata leapt up onto the top rope from a standing start, springboarding off and into a hurricanrana that took the rising Silver down to the canvas and into a pinning combination.

Zack: Jesus! Hurricane Andi has made landfall in the Windy City! And there’s no one safe! Takata’s looking for the win right now!

One…

Two…

...THR-

Missy: Scarlett didn’t see that coming, but I’m sure she felt it. If she wasn’t as fresh still from the break she had that could have been it for her then.

Scarlett kicked out of the pin and was quickly pulled up to her feet where Andi began to pepper her with kicks to her legs, finishing off the volley of kicks with a jumping kick to her foe’s face. Scarlett staggered backwards, holding her face only for the Space Princess to skip forward to deliver a superkick that sent Silver down to the canvas. Scarlett hit the mat and rolled away before she rolled off to her feet at which point Takata leapt towards her, hooking her head and delivered a jumping DDT to Silver before she made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Missy: I knew Andi was going to be on fire when she got her hands on Scarlett. I have a feeling Scarlett could well be seeing two of her after that!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: Silver barely...and I mean barely….escaped a three count! Andi’s already….ohh, here we go again! Andi looking for the W!

Scarlett kicked out of the pin once more and pushed up to all fours only for Andi to hook her arm and roll her over into a magistral cradle pinning attempt.

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Missy: This is getting way too close for my comfort. Andi is relentless at the moment and Scarlett is eating all of it. She needs to find some response and quick.

Again Silver kicked out of the pinfall and started back to her feet where Andi fired off a discus elbow to her jaw, followed by a forearm and another forearm and a third forearm. As Scarlett tried to put some distance between her and the Space Princess, Takata came forward with a high knee before she took hold of her wrist, sending her barrelling towards a neutral corner. As the Fast Track Champion hit the turnbuckles, Andi launched herself into a cartwheel back elbow that connected perfectly with Silvers jaw. Takata spun around to deliver a palm strike to Scarlett’s jaw. The Californian unsteadily came out of the corner and received a knee to her midsection for her troubles. As she doubled over, Andi grabbed hold of her head and quickly delivered Sliced Bread #2, hooking Silver’s leg as she slammed her down into the canvas.

Zack: Andi must play a lot of first person shooters, because she’s going for headshots tonight on the champion! Another cover, Andi wants to send them home happy!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Missy: Holy sh--! I thought that was it. I think Scarlett got out of that one on pure reflex alone.

At the last possible second Scarlett shoulder came up from the canvas to stop the count in its tracks. Stringer showing the two count to the timekeepers and to the competitors. Andi asked for the three count, only for Stringer to show her the two count once more. Takata stared down at Silver, pulling her upwards to her feet and straight into position for the Caramelplexin’. The Space Princess made her dance for a couple of moments before she snapped off a dragon suplex, driving her down into mat. Andi didn’t hold it for the pinfall, rolling away and coming to her feet only to deliver a standing shooting star press to her foe. She quickly hooked Scarlett’s leg to make the cover.

Missy: Scarlett has eaten pin attempt after pin attempt since Andi came in… I have a bad feeling about this.

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Zack: The BSX are gonna----oh, maybe not! Emma stopped it cold! And she’s hellbent on taking some of the wind out of Andi’s sails here.

The referee never got the opportunity to finish the count as Emma entered the ring and jerked Andi out of the cover and straight into a single knee facebreaker. Andi staggered backwards and Emma left her feet and drove the Space Princess down into the canvas with a headscissors DDT. As Emma came to her feet she found Kaoru Asaka right in front of her; the pair immediately exchanging stiff right and left hands. Stringer tried to get them to stop brawling and leave the ring while Andi and Scarlett slowly started to come to their feet. As the two legal women got back to a vertical base, Andi reacted first as she began to fire off knife edge chops into Scarlett’s chest, landing two before Scarlett lashed out with her foot and caught Andi right between the legs with a low blow. As Takata started to crumple to the canvas, the Fast Track Champion took hold of her head and spiked her skull first into the mat with an impaler DDT. The referee finally turned her attention back to the legal women after Asaka had caught Emma with a roundhouse kick to the side of her head that made the former UV Champion back up a step before the Japanese wrestler speared her through the ropes, taking both of them down to the outside.

Zack: What a damn spear! Kaoru with such force that they both hit the floor! There’s no soft landing out here ringside, folks! Scarlett’s the only one moving!

Missy: It’s never a pleasant experience to land on the floor the way those two just did. They’ll be feeling that! Scarlett needs to make the most of the opening now and get Andi pinned!

Scarlett took a moment as they landed on the mat and rolled away towards the ropes, using them to pull herself up to her feet and leaned on them as she headed towards the corner. Quickly Silver climbed up the inside of the turnbuckles to the top rope as Andi got to her feet and the American wrestler launched herself into a phoenixrana that she delivered perfectly, allowing her to pin her foe.

Zack: Where the hell did Silver get one from?! This may be academic right now, I don’t think Andi knows where she is!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Missy: Sooooo damn close. Scarlett never fails to surprise, and every so often, like just then, it’s a pleasant surprise.

Andi kicked out before the three count and rolled to her side as Scarlett looked to the referee almost demanding the three count as Stringer waved it off and was very forthright that it was merely a two count. Silver once more used the ropes to come to her feet. As Andi pushed up to her knees, Scarlett delivered a shining wizard that put Andi back down to the canvas again. Silver once more headed towards the corner, quickly climbing to the top rope as Andi rolled onto her back before she dove off and delivered a double knee drop to her foe, quickly nipping back to her feet as she followed with a second knee drop and then made the cover, hooking Andi’s leg as she did so.

Zack: You said Scarlett loves those knee drops, and there’s her signature version! A little BOOM BOOM for the Lucky Star may send Chaotic Temptation to the back with a win!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Missy: Oh come on! How are you still kicking out Andi?!

At the last second Andi managed to kick out of the pinfall causing Scarlett to look at the referee in disbelief, asking Jennifer Stringer for the three count. Stringer though was adamant it was only a two. Silver began to argue with the referee while on the outside, Emma jabbed a thumb into Kaoru’s eye, grabbed hold of her by her top and drove her face first into the ring post before she took a moment to try and catch her breath before heading towards the corner. Realising she wasn’t going to win the argument, Silver turned back towards Andi who was very slowly rising to her feet. Scarlett took a moment to adjust her top and hair as she circled around the rising Space Princess, raising her hand in the air as Takata made it to her feet and waited for her to turn around. When Andi did, Scarlett flashed her out her fist driving her thumb into Andi’s throat with the Silver Spike.

Missy: SILVER SP--- or not. Dammit.

...At least she would have had Andi not seen it coming and at the very last possible moment spun out of the way towards Scarlett. Before Scarlett could recover, Andi grabbed hold of her head to deliver the Space Crusher only for Silver to shove her away before the RKO could be completed.

Zack: If Andi hits this, we’ll be 3 seconds from the bell! Oh, Scarlett felt it coming! She’s been in the ring with her enough to know Andi’s setups!

Missy: Despite her seeming like an airhead most of the time, she’s actually pretty good at picking up on things like that. Especially when she’s had a few matches with someone.

Andi stumbled forward a couple of steps before she found her balance and as soon as she did she fired off a superkick that caught Scarlett right on the point of the jaw, causing her to fall backwards into the ropes where Emma, having just reached her corner, reached over and made the blind tag. Scarlett rebounded towards Andi who jerked her downwards into a codebreaker. As Takata scurried over to make the pinfall, diving on top of Scarlett only for Emma to step forward and deliver punt kick to the side of the Space Princesses head, causing her to roll away. Before the former Future Shock Champion could get too far away, Emma leaned down and pulled her up from the mat and hoisted her upwards onto her shoulders for an Argentine rack backbreaker. The Former UV Champion held the Space Princess on her shoulders, bending her spine as her Chaotic Temptation partner pushed up to her feet and grabbed Takata by the head, delivering a neckbreaker as Emma fell backwards to complete Tempting Fate. Emma quickly made the cover and hooked the leg as Scarlett threw herself into a baseball slide that drove her feet into Kaoru’s face.

Missy: TEMPTING FATE! This has to be it. There’s no way Andi is going to kick out of this one. She can’t!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!

Zack: And that’ll do it! Scarlett with some fast thinking, and Emma Mac is picking up steam towards Sin & Sacrifice!

Jennifer Stringer called for the bell as Emma sat up out of the cover and slowly came to her feet as she was joined by Scarlett Silver.

Maggie: Here are your winners, by way of pinfall… the team of “The Star Distraction” Scarlett Silver and “The Pretty Lil Psycho” Emma MacNamara… CHAOTIC TEMPTATION!!!

Missy: This was way too close for comfort but they did great! I’m so proud of them.

Zack: Fans, this Tuesday is Future Shock Wipeout on Pay Per View! We’re heading to Orlando for what should be a helluva night featuring the future of FFW! Make sure you join us!

Missy: Yes! Don’t miss that, it’s going to be a great show!

The referee raised their hands in the air as the two women were joined by Christian Kincaid in the ring, the manager raising his clients hands in the air. The pair began to celebrate in the ring as the show faded out.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: