Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 05:26:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock Wipeout - August 14, 2018

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock Wipeout - August 14, 2018  (Read 577 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: August 15, 2018, 12:36:38 am »

A quick shot takes us to the booth with Zack and Lyn briefly before the show cuts to footage shot previously.

Zack: Fans, it’s time for some go kart action! We want to thank Andretti Indoor Karting & Games here in Orlando for providing the track for today’s race. Lyn, you up for some racing?

Lyn: As long as there’s at least one koopa shell. Just one Zack. A man can dream... Just one.

When the footage cuts to the track, there we find Missy with a green flag in one hand as she steps out onto an indoor track. She’s surrounded on both sides by the racers, including: Mars Whimsey, Vivi Robichaud, “Midnight” Mila Martin, and Mara Werth.

Zack: This was recorded earlier this afternoon. The rules are pretty simple. It’s three laps around the track, and the winner gets in line for as Aspire Ring shot. With these four, I don’t expect much in the way of shenanigans. How about you, Lyn?

Lyn: Nope, just some breakneck racing, perhaps a little cart turning...

Missy raises the green flag over her head as the engines start revving around her. And she quickly drops it to her side as all four karts start speeding past her down the oval shaped track. Vivi and Mara immediately go side by side for the lead, while Mila looks to go to the inside to try to get around them. Mars keeps up right behind the former mistress as they round the first corner to the opposite side of the track. Mara begins to pull ahead until she notices Mila moving to the inside and starting to gain ground. The former convict tries to cut her off by pulling in front of her, but that causes her to slow down slightly and gives Vivi the lead.

Zack: Halfway through the first lap, and Mara’s trying to keep Mila from gaining any ground on her. But unfortunately for her, that gave Vivi her opening to take the lead.

Lyn: Ehem.... Martin hugging the inside, Werth gaining the lead, Whimsey bringing up the pack but hereeeeee comes Robichaud!

As Mara tried to cut Mila off though, Mars began to pull ahead. As soon as Werth noticed, she pulled away from Mara to try to keep up with Whimsey before she claimed second place. The colorful Prospect made it up behind Vivi coming around the corner, bumping her rear end. She did it twice more, and got on Vivi’s nerves when she went into reverse and bumped Mars in return. As the bump fest continued, Mara came around the outside of the lane and was close to passing before Mila slid past them and took the lead as they completed the first lap.

Zack: I think Mars is a bit more of an aggressive driver behind the wheel. That little bump party there cost them both the lead, and now Mila’s in the pole position.

Lyn: Whimsey making a sideswipe and Martin leads the pack!

Mila really started to pull ahead as Mars and Vivi battled it out for third now. Mara lapped them both, and was starting to gain ground on the former officer as they headed into the first turn on the oval track. Both Mars and Vivi saw this, and cut short their aggressiveness towards each other and started taking different paths to get back to them. Vivi went to the inside lane, and Mars on the outside. The race was a stalemate coming into the second turn, until Mars rammed Mara into Vivi. With both karts slowing down as a result for a second, Whimsey caught up and was running neck and neck with Mila coming around the turn to end the second lap.

Lyn: It’s Whimsey! It’s Martin! It’s Whimsey! Martin! Whimsey! Martin! Martin! Whimsey! It’s neck and neck here at the Future Shock Go-Kart Grand Prix!

Zack: You may have missed your calling as a race commentator, Lyn. But that’s alright, I like having you here.

Mars looked quite pleased with herself as she began to take the lead, but Mila certainly didn’t look too happy about it. She leaned into the wheel, and tried to get the kart to go even faster. But first, she rammed Mars’ bumper to send her off course a bit. She pulled back up alongside her going into the first turn of the final lap. Mara and Vivi picked up some speed and were practically behind them as all four finished the turn.

Zack: We’re in the home stretch now, Lyn! They got half a lap to go for one of them to earn themselves a shot at the Aspire Ring! Who’s got your bet? I’ll bet on Vivi, and you can buy dinner after the show if she wins. If yours wins, I’ll pick up the tab. If neither wins, well we’ll let FFW pay for it!

Lyn: Putting my money down on Martin but Werth or Whimsey may see to it that FFW pays our way!

The revving of the engines was easy to notice as all four drivers had a straight path to the finish line. They lined up almost side by side in a four way tie for first as Missy was waving the checkered flag not too far away.

Lyn: It’s going to be a photo finish!

Mara managed to get a burst of speed, and pull ahead by a nose for first place as the other karts zoomed in a second behind her. The priestess started slowing down, and raised her arm in the air for victory.

Lyn: Mara picking it all up for what its werth! ...Looks like FFW is footing the bill.

Zack: Congratulations to Mara! She finally gets another crack at the Ring. And well..FFW can afford dinner.

As the former convict began to head off the track as she continued to slow down, we head to a commercial for Future Shock’s return to Sydney.

Sydney Bound

The next shot takes us to the back with Future Shock’s Director Adam Grant standing alongside Sara in front of the Wipeout logo.

Sara: Adam, thanks for joining me. Let’s start with what we heard from Kaya Crimson earlier. I’d like to get your thoughts.

Adam: It’s always a shame when injuries force people out of what they love doing. That’s the case in any field where you enjoy what you do, this is no exception. I’d rather Kaya take care of herself first and foremost. I know she has a lot of support from fans and friends alike, and they will all be rooting for her. Maybe I’m an optimist, but I think she’ll be back in a ring somewhere one day. Look at Ashleigh Powell, for example. She thought her career might be over too, and she ended up returning to the ring. I think she and Kaya are cut from the same mold of tough as nails women who like defying the odds, and will be seen again somewhere doing what they love.

Sara: We can certainly hope so. Next up, our next major event for Future Shock won’t be on Pay Per View. Would you like to tell everyone about it?

Adam: Absolutely. Our next event is the 11th of September when we head back to Sydney, Australia for a supershow that’s going to be on cable television just like last year. The Future Shock fans voted last year’s Sydney event as the Show of the Year for Future Shock. So no pressure there, right?

Sara: Do you have any announcements you want to make for that show?

Adam: Well the biggest one is the main event. Whoever leaves tonight with the Future Shock Championship will be giving Harley Shannon her rematch for the title in Sydney. I think, in Harley’s case, Sydney is a special place. That’s the night she made Anna Giovanna tap out to become the Future Shock Champion. So it’s easy to see why Sydney might actually be the perfect place for her to get her shot. I know she’s looking forward to it.

Sara: Can you tell us about the upcoming charity show, FFW Taps Out Cancer, coming up on October 11th?

Adam: No problem. That will be a co-promoted event with FFW and Future Shock all on the same card for one night on a special edition of Velocity. No matter how much these girls may or may not like each other at times, I think we can all agree that pediatric cancer is something we can all rail against. And I’m thrilled to have Future Shock involved with it. That’ll be one of the very few nights you’ll see Prospects alongside the FFW roster putting on a show, where the proceeds will go to benefit an extremely worthy cause.

Sara: The last thing I wanted to--

Sara gets cut off as a production assistant immediately approaches Adam, whispering something in his ear before both of them dart from the set. Sara and the camera follow behind to see what’s going on until they round a corner down the hallway, and find Stacey Sky over a downed 4 Loko Ayano. Trainers and security separate them immediately before the blonde starts to walk away.

Sara: 4 Loko Ayano has been assaulted backstage here in the Amway Center! And I’m going to assume she’s not going to be able to keep an eye over the rest of the Gold Standard’s matches tonight. If we get more information, we’ll pass it along.

As the trainers and Adam check on the fallen 4 Loko, the show heads back to the ring.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: