Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 09:04:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock Wipeout - August 14, 2018

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock Wipeout - August 14, 2018  (Read 579 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: August 15, 2018, 12:39:22 am »

The history between Lydia and Lacey is shown in a video package dating back several weeks before we head to the ring with Gaby, already armed with her microphone.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is an Aspire Ring defense!

Zack: As is tradition practically for Future Shock events, I’m joined by Missy for this match. Pardon me, I should say the new Evolution Champion Missy. I know you aren’t going to be joining any Lacey fan clubs anytime soon.

Missy: Thanks, Zack it’s good to be back again. And you are right there, I am not a fan at all of hers. I’m not sure I know many people that actually are to be honest.

“Charisma” by W.A.S.P. fills the arena as up near the top of the ramp a fine smoke begins to pour out from both sides. Fragments of code begin running on the ground, but they slowly transform into... Music notes. The notes of green and purple begin to appear on the ground of the ramp towards the ring.

“I've a breath in minds of men with the lies I breathe!
No man's ever ruled the world not knowing the curse of me!
I'm some of the seven sins, vanity in the lust of men!
I'm the Alpha-Omega man, I'll show you who I am!
Ohhhhhh, hypnotic charm, mesmerizing face, my soul has a dark embrace!

A magic tongue, I'll seduce you all ‘till I'm your king, ‘till ya know my...!
CCHHHHAARRRIIIZZZMMMMAAAAAAAAAA!!! DO YOU KNOW MY NAME!?
I’M THE GOD THAT YOU PRAISE, WHEN YOU WORSHIP MY NAME!
CCHHHHAARRRIIIZZZMMMMAAAAAAAAAA!!! ARE YOU IDOLIZING ME!?
I’M A DANGEROUS THING, AND YOUR NEW MESSIAH’S ME!”

Walking backwards through the smoke is Lydia Charisma with her back to the crowd. She raises her hands up over her head and turns around, doing a little air guitar! Charisma continues to play an invisible guitar halfway down the ramp. She stops to look through the crowd and spots a young man in the audience on the way to the ring. Lydia taps her cheek, telling him to kiss it... Before doing the same to the girl nearby him.

Gaby: From Sin City... Weighing in at 202 pounds... She is THE RAWK OF AGES, THE JUKEBOX POWERHOUSE, THE ONE WOMAN NIELSEN RATING... This is “THE SIX STRING SINNER”... LLLYYYDDDIIIAAA! CCCHHHHAAARRRIIISSSSMMMMAAAAA!!

“I'm a liar blinding your vision, vatican man!
Preachin' fear and using religion, with the Bible and Koran!
I wrap myself in the American flag, and tell people I'm for which it stands,
I'm comin' back till you know I'm God, ‘till you believe, till you know my...!

CCHHHHAARRRIIIZZZMMMMAAAAAAAAAA!!! DO YOU KNOW MY NAME!?
I’M THE GOD THAT YOU PRAISE, WHEN YOU WORSHIP MY NAME!
CCHHHHAARRRIIIZZZMMMMAAAAAAAAAA!!! ARE YOU IDOLIZING ME!?
I’M A DANGEROUS THING, AND YOUR NEW MESSIAH’S ME!”

With unfettered confidence she slides into the ring before stopping to crouch down and seemingly check her kneepads. Suddenly Lydia springs up and runs against the ropes, stopping in the center to crouch once more and flex her bicep. She kisses each once, posing for the crowd as her song fades out.

Zack: Lydia Charisma has been wanting to get Lacey one on one for a long time, tonight’s her chance! And if she pulls it off, she’ll have a little bauble to take with her. On paper, this is gonna be a mismatch of quite sizable proportions.

Missy: Lydia has a lot of advantages over Lacey in terms of strength and size. Not to mention she is far less annoying, since she isn’t at all. I don’t think it’s hard to tell that the fans are going to be behind her in this one.

The lights dim as the opening bars of “Turn You On” by Stitched Up Heart hit the speakers around the arena.

Are you awake, You're gonna have to hear the words I say
Don't you try turn away, I'm everything you ever dreamed I'd be
I'll make you wish that you never talked, Back to me
I can't wait to watch your ego bleed
Your pain will set me free

A red spotlight hits the curtain and Kyle Kilmeade rolls out in his wheelchair pushed by Cassandra Steen, and proceeds to hold it open for Lacey to walk through. Stepping onto the stage in front of Kyle, Lacey wears a green and black one piece, which has a deep vee cut all the way to her navel, black fishnet tights and matching green and black boots. She runs her hands down her curves, while giving a little sway of her hips and then stands with her arms folded across her chest and her head lowers.  

I'd bite I'd scratch I'd hold you down, Just to turn you on
I'd leave you waiting tied and bound, Just to turn you on
Close your eyes, And come with me tonight
I'd burn this whole room to the ground, Just to turn, just to turn you on

She snaps her head up and flings her arms out at the sides of her in one fluid motion, almost as if someone has just pulled the strings on a puppet. Keeping her gaze straight ahead she slowly smirks before lowering her arms to her sides and making her way down the ramp with Kyle rolling along behind her.

I'll make you beg, I'm gonna teach you things you won't forget
Don't you try turn away, I'm everything you ever dreamed I'd be
I'll make you wish that you never talked, Back to me
Your pain will set me free

Gaby: Making her way to the ring at this time….from parts unknown…..LAAAAACEEEEEY!!!

I'd bite I'd scratch I'd hold you down, Just to turn you on
I'd leave you waiting tied and bound, Just to turn you on
Close your eyes, And come with me tonight
I'd burn this whole room to the ground, Just to turn, just to turn you on

Completely ignoring the crowd at either side of the ramp, Lacey speeds up as she reaches the ring and jumps up onto the apron. Taking hold of the top rope with both hands, she slowly and seductively sways her hips and wiggles her way down and back up, almost like a serpent, before springboarding over the top rope. When she lands in the ring she immediately drops down into the splits and stays there for a moment with her arms outstretched. After getting back to her feet, she climbs up onto the top turnbuckle facing the outside. Pulling something from her top she opens her palm and blows the contents into the crowd.

And all the pain you feel will set you free
If you behave this night will never end
Turn off the lights and start again

The lights shut off completely for a second at the end of the theme, when they come back on, Lacey is standing in her corner sharing some last minute words with Kyle on the floor with Cassandra.

Zack: Well not surprising at all, Lacey didn’t come alone! Lydia’s gonna have her work cut out for her as it is, especially with your sister pushing that wheelchair...that’s motorized, so he shouldn’t need it pushed at all.

Missy: It’s just a convenient excuse for them to up the numbers game at ringside. Lydia is pretty switched on, but that might not do her much good if she is outnumbered.

Referee Melinda Davis checks both women, and finds a packet of red power in Lacey’s boot...and another in the other boot. She also finds a pair of brass knucks in her knee pad, and then finally takes the Aspire Ring from her. The referee shows it to Lydia as Gaby leaves, and then calls for the bell.

Zack: Wow, Lacey brought all kinds of tricks with her tonight, didn’t she? Plenty of powder and some knucks to go with it.

Missy: The referee might want to check her again, just to make sure she doesn’t have the kitchen sink in there somewhere too!

Lydia cracks her knuckles and wastes no time going straight for the redhead, but Lacey ducks out to the floor. The referee tries to keep Lydia at bay as Lacey tells her to keep her back, while she props her foot up on the apron and stretches forward. She switches legs, and does it again as Lydia paces back and forth in the ring. Lacey then squats down, stretching out one leg from her body before pulling it back in and then stretching the other.

Missy: Most people do their stretching before they come out to the ring, not after the bell has already rung to start the match!

Zack: Better late than never, I suppose! But I don’t think the “6 String Sinner” is gonna put up with this very long.

Lacey got back to her feet, and stretched her back against the apron. Meanwhile, the Orlando crowd was getting irritated with her stalling tactics...at least until Lydia reached over the top rope with both hands and picked her up by the head. Lacey’s eyes widened as she was lifted off her feet, and lobbed into the ring with a snapmare. She immediately began scooting backwards on her butt as Lydia walked towards her, with the crowd getting very loud now. Charisma lunged forward to grab her before Lacey rolled out on the other side of the ring to get away from her

Zack: Lacey got picked up by the head, and brought back into the ring...and off she goes again! You know, she’s gonna have to get in there sooner or later and deal with Lydia. She’s only delaying the inevitable.

Missy: Eventually she will have to face the music, but it is so amusing to watch her look like she is a deer caught in the headlights. You can almost smell the fear from here.

Lacey waved off the ring, and headed up the ramp as the referee had began counting again. This got loud boos from the crowd before Lydia held up a finger to Davis, and rolled out after her. The redhead had already gone past the curtain with Lydia in hot pursuit. There was nothing for a second until Lacey looked as though she were slammed through the curtain down to the ramp. She slowly got back to her feet as Lydia re-emerged. As soon as she saw her, Lacey bolted towards the ring with Lydia right behind her. She was about to turn the corner when Charisma got hold of her hair, yanking her to turn around before she began lighting her up with left and right hand combinations. Each shot rocked her backwards before Lydia scooped her up for an atomic drop, but instead sent her into the ring post. The post hit her in the chest and on the way down before she collapsed back to the floor. The fans roared in approval as Lydia pulled ehr up by the face, and tossed her back inside the ring before following after her.

Missy: Lydia wasn’t about to let Lacey escape that easily. She hasn’t waited far too long to get the chance to have her one on one in the ring, and she looks like she is going to enjoy every minute of it!

Zack: Jesus, an atomic drop into the post! And if that doesn’t slow Lacey down, nothing will! Now...NOW it’s back in the ring and Lacey may be seeing her life flash before her eyes!

The champion barely had time to get to her feet before Lydia fired a right into her jaw. She whipped her into the corner, and followed her with a corner clothesline. A series of body shots to the abdomen lifted her off the mat before Lydia scooped her up into a gorilla press. Up and down repeatedly over her head Lacey went before Charisma walked out from under her to let her faceplant on the mat.

Zack: Like a child! Lydia Charisma can do damn near anything she wants to Lacey, and the Aspire Ring bearer is getting her clock cleaned!

Lydia: CHAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRIIIISSSSMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Fans: DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?!!

Missy: The fans are enjoying seeing this as much as Lydia is enjoying delivering it, I think. I’ve got to admit, I’m not hating see Lydia teach her a lesson either. Lacey will be looking for the number of the truck that hit her at this rate!

Lacey crawled towards the ropes to get up and out of the ring, but Lydia snagged her by the back of her tights and shook her head. She snapped her arms around her waist, and launched her with a German suplex that sent Lacey rolling into the corner on the other side of the ring. Charisma turned back around, and welcomed Lacey to the gun show before she darted towards her with a knee to the head as she was trying to get up. Two handfuls of her head pulled the redhead back to her feet before Lydia scooped her over one shoulder, and darted out of the corner with a running powerslam that nearly bounced Lacey off the mat.

Zack: Good Lord! Nothing but power, and Lacey doesn’t have an answer for it! Kilmeade’s sweating through that Brooks Brothers suit, and with good reason! This isn’t gonna last long if something doesn’t change!

Missy: Lydia looks like she could keep this up all night, but Lacey is already looking ropey. This must be feeling pretty good for Lydia after everything she’s had to put up with.

Lydia shouted at Lacey to get up, and then backed up a couple steps to wave her back to her feet. Lacey clutched her back in pain, looking around with a bit of a glassy eyed look on her face as she got back to her feet. She turned and laid a right cross into Lydia’s head, but the powerhouse only smiled back at her. A second right cross landed on her chin before Lydia flexed her biceps with a growl that made Lacey’s eyes widen. She almost screamed before she bolted towards the ropes, once more getting caught by Lydia from behind by her tights. Charisma shook her head, and shoved Lacey into the ropes. She bounced back into a double handed sitout chokeslam! The fans were eating it up!

Zack: Two shots to the face, and all she got was a smile! Lydia Charisma is absolutely dominant, and we’re gonna see a new Aspire Ring bearer before this is over!

Missy: Lydia is just completely decimating Lacey. The fact she smiled after two shots to face, says all we need to know. Lydia is enjoying this!

She was about to go for the cover when she spotted Cassandra hop up onto the apron. Charisma popped up to her feet, and headed straight for her. Steen was about to hop back down before Lydia grabbed a fistful of brown hair to stop her. She turned her around, and lifted Steen off her feet in a chokeslam position. The Orlando crowd was on their feet now!

Zack: I think I’d have stayed on the floor if I was Cassandra! Look at her face, that was a bad decision! Lydia is a one woman wrecking crew! What are ya gonna do with her?!

Missy: I’m glad she didn’t stay on the floor, this is great! I’m gonna get a copy of this watch it over and over and over again.

Zack: Kilmeade’s under her, and he may think it’s starting to rain right about now….

Davis tried to get Lydia to let her go, working on getting her to let go without much success. She finally did when Lacey delivered a punt between Lydia’s legs that the referee didn’t see. It dropped Charisma to her knees, and allowed Cassandra to get back to ringside. The redhead told the referee to disqualify Lydia, but Davis refused. So Lacey started untying the middle turnbuckle. She threw the pad to the floor, and started driving Lydia’s head into it repeatedly while Cassandra was trying to convince the referee to disqualify Lydia after she got back up on the apron. Lydia’s head was smacked repeatedly against the exposed steel till she slumped against it. Lacey took a step back and used a sidekick into the back of her head to drive it forward again.

Missy: This is disgusting! Lacey knows that she can’t do anything to Lydia under normal circumstances so she’s resorting to this. Lydia is going to be lucky if she knows what day of the week it is after having her head smashed like that.

Zack: It may be worse than that. I think….yeah….Lydia’s been lacerated. There’s a cut on her forehead, and Lacey’s bludgeoning her!

Charisma finally collapsed to the mat as Cassandra hopped down off the apron. Lacey stood on her throat with one foot, using the ropes to keep her balance as she stomped away at her head with the other foot. She finally broke on a four count, and headed to the opposite corner of the ring. She stretched out across the top rope with her head propped up on one hand, and started checking her fingernails with a confident smirk across her face.

Missy: That is a sickening display from Lacey, she needs that smirk smacked off her face!

Zack: She’s got the advantage here, albeit unfairly so. I’d stay on her and get this match out of the way. The longer she lays around, the longer she gives Lydia a chance to recover.

When Lydia began to move again, Lacey popped back to her feet. Charisma sat up on her knees before Lacey shouted “KNEEL BEFORE ME!” and caught her with a shining wizard upside her head. Lydia fell over onto her side like a tree before Lacey laid back across her with a hand in the air to count with the referee.

Missy: Covers like that rarely work. It’s lazy and it’s arrogant and I hope that it bites her in the butt!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Lydia’s shoulder came up as Lacey rolled her head back to see it. A look of anger grew across her face before she mounted the challenger to fire punches into the cut on her head. The cut looked to have opened up more by the time Lacey got back to her feet, and used the referee’s top to wipe Lydia’s blood from her hand, much to the referee’s chagrin.

Zack: She’s trying to make that cut even bigger, and those closed fists certainly got the job done. I’m not entirely sure Lydia knows where she is right now.

As the referee tried to fix her top back, Lacey kicked her feet as though she were kicking dust onto Lydia before she took off towards the ropes. She rebounded quickly, and went for a leaping knee drop to her head. But Lydia rolled out of the way, and Lacey drove her knee into the mat. The fans got back behind Lydia as Lacey clutched her leg. Charisma climbed to her feet, but staggered as though she were on uneven ground. She tried to grab the top rope to steady herself, but seemed to be having trouble doing that as her hand waved around as if it were being moved away from her.

Missy: Lydia doesn’t look to be in good shape at all, and it’s no surprise after the way Lacey has been targeting her head. It’s a small comfort to see her back on her feet though…

Zack: There’s a far away look in the powerhouse’s eyes right now, and that’s not a good sign. She may be seeing double or triple right now, and it’s not getting better with Lacey already back up.

Lacey rubbed her knee for a second, and then shouted at Lydia. The powerhouse turned with a dazed look, and caught a superkick to the chin that collapsed her on the mat. Lacey dropped to the mat to make the cover, propping her head up on her hand across Lydia’s chest as she pointed to the mat. Davis dropped into position to count.

Missy: Lydia doesn’t look like she’s in any fit state at all to get out of this. Lacey might be about to retain in an sickeningly arrogant cover.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-WAIT!!

The referee waved off the count when she saw Lydia’s foot make it across the bottom rope. The challenger had a blank expression with her mouth open as she looked up at the lights, making Lacey pound the mat in frustration and shout at the referee.

Zack: I think that was just instinct on Lydia’s part right there. That’s a….that’s a disturbing look on her face right now! The referee may want to consider stopping this. I can’t believe I’m saying that about Lydia, but here we are.

Lacey got back to her feet, leaning over Lydia to mock her as the referee asked Charisma if she was alright to continue. Lacey pushed the referee away, and dragged Lydia to her feet. But the powerhouse fell to her knees and slumped against Lacey’s legs. The redhead grinned as she looked out to the crowd and extended her arms as though she were waiting for applause. She didn’t get any, only boos from the crowd except for Kyle at ringside.

Zack: She can’t stand on her own feet. The only thing holding up Lydia Charisma is Lacey right now, and the Aspire Ring bearer is looking for adulation.

Missy: This is disgusting! I’m really worried about Lydia right now, the referee needs to do something. Lydia might need medical attention.

Fans: CHAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSMMMMMMAAAA!!

But the challenger didn’t return with her usual response. Lacey dragged Lydia to lean against the corner sitting up. She climbed up onto the middle turnbuckle, extending her arms with a grin as she replied.

Lacey: DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?!

The boos only intensified as Lacey was highly amused, laughing as she stood on the middle turnbuckle.

Missy: How can she find this in slightest bit amusing?! She’s a freaking sociopath!

As Lacey did this, Lydia began stirring where she sat in the corner. Her hand reached up, and started slapping herself across the face. Then she did it with both hands.

Fans: CHAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSMMMMMMAAAA!!

Lacey cupped her hands to her mouth to shout again as Lydia looked up to her standing over her.

Lacey: DO YOU KNOW MY NAAA--AHHHH!!

Zack: I don’t believe it…...Lacey doesn’t either!! Lydia’s back up!!

Lydia got to her feet with Lacey on her shoulders, and bolted out of the corner with a running powerbomb that bounced the redhead off the mat. The live crowd erupted as the challenger struggled to get to her feet, and replied.

Lydia: WHAT’S MY NAME?!

Missy: I’d say her name is bloody superwoman! Where the hell did she just pull that from?!

Charisma staggered in place, still trying to pull herself together as she looked down with anger towards Lacey. She pulled her up, and snapped off double rolling gutwrench suplexes. She sat up again, still looking glassy eyed before shouting to the crowd again.

Zack: She calls that TWO OF A KIND!! And Lydia’s coming back! I don’t know how, but I’ve never seen anything like this!

Lydia: CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSMMMMMMMMMMMAAA!

Fans: DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?!

The powerhouse got back to her feet as Cassandra was on the move on the outside, looking for something as Kyle was giving direction. Lydia pulled Lacey to her feet with that same angry look on her face.

Missy: I don’t like the look of this, what is Cassandra up to?! Keep your eyes peeled Lydia!

Lydia hoisted Lacey up, and immediately delivered her spinning double leg facebuster! The fans responded loudly on impact before she collapsed on top of her for the cover. A hook of the leg followed as the referee slid into position.

Zack: OCEAN’S ELEVEN!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Davis called for the bell to a loud pop from the crowd as Lydia rolled off the cover to the mat. She sat up slowly, catching her breath before she got her hand raised.

Missy: Yes! New Aspire Ring Bearer and boy did Lydia earn that!

Gaby: Here is your winner…..AND NEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWW Aspire Ring bearer………’THE SIX STRING SINNER’ LYDIA --

Lydia: CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRIIISSSSSMMMMAAAAAAAA!!!

Fans: DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?!

The referee handed her the Ring, which she slid onto her finger and raised her fist overhead to show the crowd.

Zack: She came back from what looked like a concussion practically, and Lydia Charisma has finally captured her first piece of hardware! Charisma is the Aspire Ring bea---

SMAAAAAAAACK!!

The celebration was short-lived as Cassandra crashed a chair across her back, dropping to her knees. She put the chair on top of her head, blew a kiss to her sister in the booth, and connected with a curb stomp onto the chair. Lacey got back to her feet, pulling up Lydia’s lifeless hand and taking the ring back.

Missy: I knew that she was up to something! She needs a chair wrapping around her bloody head. The match is already over there was absolutely no need for that!

Zack: We need some trainers out here on the double, I’m not kidding! Lacey just took the Aspire Ring back, and Lydia’s out cold!

Trainers rushed towards the ring as Cassandra and Lacey headed to the floor. The redhead put the Ring back on her finger as Cassandra smiled, pushing their manager back up the ramp before we head to a commercial for the merchandise shop.

Charmed

The show heads somewhere deep inside the bowels of the Amway Center, and there we find a pentagram drawn on the floor in chalk. Candles are set all around the symbol. As the shot pulls back, we see three brunettes standing around it and looking at the camera. One of them, who looks a little older than the other two begins to speak.

??: Allow me to introduce myself. I am Melody Stone, and these are my younger sisters Mikayla and Madyson.

Melody indicates to the youngest looking one first and then the middle sister as she introduces them by name.

Melody: There has been some speak of us already, although you did not know our names. We’ve made our presence felt over the last couple of shows, but with no malice intended. That was just a little fun we were having until we made ourselves known. We know that fear of the unknown comes easily to most people and it is a commonplace reaction that we encounter. Depictions of witches are usually not the most flattering. They usually entail conical hats and facial warts. Cackling and tales of turning people into toads.

Madyson: There are a few people I’d like to turn into toads.

Melody: Please excuse Madyson. She is the middle of us sisters, and she can be quite hot-headed at times. But she means no harm really. Unless it is warranted.. And then I am afraid you would be well served to get as far away as fast as possible.

Madyson scowls a little and folds her arms across her chest, while the youngest of the three stifled a giggle.

Melody: Mikayla is the baby of our family.

Mikayla: I’m so not a baby though.

Melody: Merely a figure of speech, Mikayla. I will rephrase. Mikayla is the youngest of our family, but she is still not one to be taken lightly. Although she doesn’t have quite the hot temper of Madyson, she can be stubborn when pushed. And that leaves me.

Mikayla & Madyson: Yeah, the bossy one.

Melody chooses to disregard her sister’s comment as she continues.

Melody: I am the oldest of the sisters. I am the level headed one. The mature and patient one. But you do not want to test the limits of my patience, that would not end well for you. And as a word of advice here and now, if you mess with my sisters you are taking on the whole family. Believe me when I say, I will bring the fires of hell down on anybody who hurts one of my sisters. That is not a threat, but a promise.

The three sisters join hands and speak in unison.

Sisters: We are Trinity and Future Shock be prepared, something Wicca this way comes.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: