Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 09:44:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Velocity - August 23, 2018

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Velocity - August 23, 2018  (Read 270 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: August 25, 2018, 02:56:50 pm »

Live from the Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, Indiana
August 23, 2018

The FFW logo appears in the night sky as fireworks go off before we open in the arena to a din of boos from the live crowd. It’s easy to see why as the owner of FFW is standing in the center of the ring alone.

Samantha: I don’t care what you people think, so why don’t you shut up and listen to me since you paid to be here?

That only gets more boos.

Samantha: I have two main issues to address here. First, let me start with what my brother said this past Saturday at Breaking Point while I was busy in England. He threatened litigation against the Brazilian Storm for what they admitted doing to him, and keeping them tied up in court. I assure you I could bleed him dry paying for all the attorneys he would need, but the fact is….I’d rather they focus on their careers and join Jo in looking to dominate Global Wars. So if all he wants is the ability to book them without my oversight? Well….he should have asked for more, because he can have that. But I don’t ever want to hear about this again.

Fans: LOCK THEM UP! LOCK THEM UP!

Samantha: I assure you THAT is not going to happen. Now with that addressed, allow me to deal with one other matter. But to do that, I need to encourage someone to join me here. And that woman is…..NEVAEH SUMMERS.

There’s a noticeable positive reaction from the crowd. They all turn to look towards the entrance as indeed, Nevaeh Summers begins to make her way out. Nevaeh is dressed in black slacks as well as sandals, with a green blouse on. Her hair is pulled back into a ponytail. Nevaeh makes her way onto the stage, first glaring towards the ring, then a more softened look out to the crowd. Nevaeh processes it all for  a moment before heading down to the ring. She makes her way up the steps and between the ropes, now standing within it with Samantha.

Samantha: After a recent discussion and some terms that had to be met, I am here to inform all of you that effective immediately, Nevaeh Summers is returning to the FFW roster.

This gets a very loud pop from the crowd, which seems to cause the redhead to roll her eyes for a moment before she continues. Nevaeh looked out to the reception from the crowd, but she herself still seems mentally occupied.

Samantha: Some of you may be curious what those terms are. And they are extremely simple. One, the most important one, is that she will be submitting to frequent testing for illegal substances, no less than once a month and possibly more often if and when I deem it necessary. Two, she returns to FFW starting from scratch. That means there will be no FFW Championship rematches or anything close to that. If she wants to get back to that point, she will have to EARN it in the ring. And three, you will never see her competing in SVW now or in the future without express consent from me. I certainly wouldn’t hold my breath waiting for it to come either. She has agreed to all these stipulations, and I have been gracious enough to allow her to compete on the biggest stage in women’s wrestling here in FFW.

The redhead looked quite happy with herself, almost as though she had granted a stay of execution or something of that nature. Nevaeh, though. still seemed bothered. Nevaeh now walked towards the ropes and asked Maggie for a microphone. She now walked back, rubbing the back of her neck, as she started to talk

Nevaeh: Yes, yes I have agreed to those terms. I have agreed to be drug tested, I mean that one was very sternly laid down by you. You were insistent on it, but that’s fine. I’ll pass every one of them cause I have nothing to hide. Yes, I’ll have to start from scratch. The FFW title is far from my grasp. But that’s ok. All of us have to earn that, I get it. I’ll do that cause believe me getting back to that level is one of the biggest goals I have for myself. And yes I’m not allowed to compete in SCW with this contract.

Nevaeh looked right at Samantha, shaking her head as she did.

Nevaeh: But let’s not make it seem like you did any of this for me. That you decided to turn a kind eye to me and give me another chance. You don’t really want me here. You just don’t want me in SVW even more.

Samantha: Of course, I want you here, Miss Summers. If I didn’t, you wouldn’t be. You are part of my company’s Hall of Fame, so that does entitle you to SOME consideration. And besides that, nowhere else would be able to….utilize you quite the way I can and will. As a matter of fact, I’ve already booked your first Pay Per View match.

Nevaeh raised an eyebrow to the comments she just heard

Nevaeh: You know how to “utilize” me? Is that so? You’ll have to excuse me if being “utilized” isn’t something I’m all warm and fuzzy about hearing. As for a pay-per-view match that’s great. I’m looking to get back into this ring. I want to be back in this ring. I said it at the hall of fame. I got unfinished business here. I got things I want to prove to myself, to those wrestlers back there, to these people, even you. So yeah I’m itching to get back wrestling, itching to get back here in FFW. That’s why I agreed to the terms. I’m coming back to show what I’m really all about, especially to my doubters. You’re a business woman, right? You’re all about giving everybody what they want. Will why not do that? Why not give everybody the match they want..why not give me Alysson Gardner?

There is a very loud reaction to this request from Nevaeh, who seems very serious in making it. The owner looks around at the crowd, listening and then turning her attention back to Nevaeh.

Samantha: That is precisely what I had in mind, Miss Summers. You will face Alysson Gardner at Sin & Sacrifice, and I know she’s looking forward to it as much as you seem to be.

Nevaeh, still looking very serious, spoke up..

Nevaeh: She thinks she is...but she has no idea!

The camera zooms in on the blonde’s expression before we fade to the opening video for Velocity. A woman in a tight black skirt walks out onto a track with several race cars lined up with their engines revving. “Shotcaller” by Taio Cruz begins to play in the background. She drops a flag to her side as the cars burn rubber and take off on both sides of her. In one car, we see Jo McFarlane and Savannah Taylor neck and neck as the blonde looks from her towards the road and switches gears before she pulls forward.

We then see the Brazilian Storm delivering their Tidal Wave finish for a three count. Kyle raises their hands in victory, and the shot then cuts to Mallory Bennett brawling with Emma MacNamara inside the Thunderdome. That’s followed by Jolyne Dysart unloading a flurry of punches with the crowd reacting louder with each shot.

The race continues as Andi Takata is caught between the One Woman Show in a three way race, with Shaw and Charlotte ramming her on both sides. Finally Harker slams her into the wall, causing sparks to fly until the car hits a full stop. Raven Knight is shown standing on the top of the wall as she douses the car with gasoline before Andi bolts out of it. A lighter drops on it, sending the car up in flames. Mallory Bennett swerves wide to avoid the flames in her car.

Next we find Casey Atherton leading the Choir in song backstage at a show, followed by Ruby Tyler wrapping her wrists before heading out of the locker room, and Alysson Gardner nailing a spear while Valerie watches with a smile from ringside. Artemis Kaiser lays in a loud Stockton Slap in the next clip.

The race is coming to an end as we see Scarlett Silver driving her car before “Killer B” pulls up alongside her. Reed waves to her, getting a roll of Scarlett’s eyes...before cockroaches start coming out of the seat over the brunette. She starts screaming and slapping them off as Bianca barrels ahead with a grin on her face before we head to into the live show. The crowd roars as they see themselves on television, while spotlights shine all throughout the crowd. Maggie Rourke heads for the ring with a smile on her face while “Shotcaller” starts to fade out.

The arena darkens as green, yellow and white spots focus on the entrance. The rumbling roar of a savage leopard mixes with Joyce’s entrance music as the statuesque amazon slowly saunters in the center of the swirling lights. She lifts her fisted hand up stoically as the energized crowd responds in overwhelming cheers.

Maggie: The following contest is set for one fall! Introducing first, from San Diego, California... JOYCE! BRENNAN!

Joyce makes her way to the ring attired in a royal blue one-piece halter swimsuit with a matching blue satin cape with faint leopard print displaying the name “LEOPARD GIRL” across the shoulders. She swiftly climbs the steps waiving to the ringside fans before sliding between the middle and top ropes. The fans continue to praise Joyce as she draws the collar string of her cape allowing it to slowly glide over and down her shoulders before handing it to a ringside attendant. After circling the ring one more time, Joyce pauses center ring under a bold white spotlight. She dips her knee, places her hand on her hip and slowly waves to the fans before blowing them all a kiss.

Zack: Joyce Brennan didn't have much in the way of luck in her debut match for FFW, against the Future Shock Champion Valerie McKinley. And this time it only gets worse, as she's about to face one of the most dangerous women that have ever graced Future Shock.

Mai: I have my chips on the two-time Future Shock Cup finalist, of course. But let's see if Joyce can put her indy darling pants to good use tonight.

As the guitar riff, clicked finger intro of Gin Wigmore’s “Kill of the Night” kicks in the arena gets plunged into darkness only for flames to start to rear up from the stage.

The street's a liar
I'm gonna lure you into the dark
My cold desire
To hear the boom, boom, boom of your heart

As the first verse gets played Sienna Moore is raised up from underneath the stage to appear in the middle of the fire. There’s an evil smirk on her face as she holds a toothpick between her teeth. The flames shoot higher on each of the boom’s before dying down at which point she’s joined by Cory Kincaid; prompting her to throw away the toothpick and press a very passionate kiss to his lips.

The danger is I'm dangerous
And I might just tear you apart
Oh, ah, oh

As she breaks the kiss the woman moves confidently and quickly down to the ring, pulling her boyfriend along behind her. Smirking and laughing at the crowd, happy at the reaction that she is inducing in them.

I'm gonna catch ya
I'm gonna get ya, get ya
Oh, ah, oh
I wanna taste the way that you bleed, oh
You're my kill of the night

Now you're mine
But what do I do with you, boy
I'll take your heart
To kick around as a toy

Reaching the ring she pulls herself up onto the apron, leaning back against the ropes as the songs chorus hits on more time, singing along with it as she waits for Cory to climb the ring stairs and hold the ropes open for her to enter the ring.

The danger is I'm dangerous
And I might just tear you apart

The girl pulls her man into another kiss before retreating back to her corner, leaning against it and waiting with a confident looking smirk on her face for the match to begin.

Maggie: And hailing from Lansing, Michigan, weighing 131 1/4lbs and accompanied to the ring by Cory Kincaid...SIENNA MOORE!!!

Mai: I love the li'l asterisk there. 131 pounds AND A FOURTH! That's a woman who's worried about self-image and fitness down to its minimal details!

Zack: I wouldn't say Sienna Moore is worried about self-image, not after all the extremely violent things she's done in the past, which is just inviting people to come at her and pretty much do the same thing. But here we are.

The bell hasn't even rung and Sienna is already all over Joyce's face, talking smack at her. The vicious Future Shock graduate doesn't seem to care about Joyce's height advantage over her, as the brunette stands at a glorious 6 feet and just takes it in as Sienna keeps running her mouth. At one point, Sienna cups Joyce's chin, mocking the older wrestler, who doesn't react. That is followed by Sienna putting her hands on Joyce's chest and pushing her, in a way of showing how much of a nobody she is. And Joyce answers to that by delivering a sound SLAP! to Sienna's face, whose head turns with her whole body, and she eventually staggers to the corner, where she seethes.

Zack: Apparently Sienna thought she was dealing with a nobody since Joyce failed to get her first win in FFW, but... Well, here we are.

Mai: What disrespect by Joyce! How dare she belittle a Future Shock ICON like that?!

Zack: ... are we watching the same-- Well, let's start with the Bizarro talks early tonight, why the heck not.

The referee finally calls for the bell as Sienna turns back and attempts to strike Joyce with a surprise knee to the stomach. Joyce parries that and then grabs Sienna by the head. Moore protects herself and the two women tangle up in a clinch. Brennan doesn't waste any time showcasing her strength advantage over Sienna as she starts twisting her arm, slowly forcing her into an upper hammerlock, almost a kimura setup, and then slides her inside leg behind Sienna's and trips her with an arm drag. Sienna quickly rolls back to her feet and changes her plan, dashing forward with her arm out to catch Joyce with a clothesline. Joyce sidesteps and sends Sienna running to the ropes. As Moore hits the ropes, Joyce repositions herself and leaps, striking Sienna with a dropkick to the chest. Sienna rolls out of the ring as she tumbles, landing on her feet and seething.

Zack: Joyce is showing she's no slouch! At this rate, we may as well consider her defeat to Val McKinley a stroke of luck by the FS Champion!

Mai: Champions don't get LUCKY, Zack! They're title holders for a REASON! And that reason is that they're WINNERS!

Zack: I'd love to see you repeat that come Mallory Bennett's title defense.

The referee starts counting Sienna out, but the Lansing native just circles the ring for a while, staring at a smirking Joyce who invites her to the mat. The raven-haired wrestler even stands across the ring from the side Moore is, as the Michigan representative methodically climbs back into the ring. Once she's there, Joyce raises her hand, inviting Sienna to another lock-up. Sienna raises her arms as well, pretending to oblige... But then delivers a kick to Joyce's stomach, folding her opponent. From there, Sienna's violence shows as she starts delivering ax handles to Joyce's back until she collapses, and then starts stomping a mudhole into her like there's no tomorrow. Everytime Brenna attempts to get up, Sienna gleefully kicks her base member: punting her wrists, sweeping her leg, making sure Joyce stays down for the punishment. After enough of a beating, Sienna opens her arms for the crowd's adoration, receiving the world's loneliest round of applause and a houseful of boos in the process.

Zack: Sienna Moore now showing that evil streak of hers, targeting all of Joyce's limbs and their extremities.

Mai: And it's sound strategy, too: Joyce is a technical wrestler that can catch-as-catch-can with the best of them... Or so I've been told. Welp, better to be safe than sorry!

Joyce is on her fours attempting to get up, and this time Sienna decides to "help" her, grabbing her by the head and lifting her up, only to knee lift her to the temple, sending her right back down. Shaking her head, Sienna preys over Joyce, carefully choosing her next number (and stomping her hand in the sequence). As Joyce rolls closer to the ropes, Sienna grabs her outside leg and places her ankle on the bottom rope, only to stomp on it, in an attempt to dislocate her foot's joint. As Joyce yelps in agony, Sienna smirks widely and does it again, except this time she doesn't just stomp on her ankle; she stands on top of it and leans over the top rope to amplify the punishment. The referee IMMEDIATELY starts counting her out and does a rather fast count at that. At the count of 5, Sienna backs off and mouths off at the referee that she has 5 seconds, while Joyce rolls over in agony. Grabbing Brennan's head once more and pulling her to an upright position, Sienna plants her feet down and forces Joyce to run as she whips her across the ring. The already limping Joyce hits the ropes across the ring and comes back running (or, like... wobbling), being an easy victim for Sienna's dropkick. And after that, she starts taunting Joyce again ("Not so taller now, are you?!")

Zack: And there's Sienna's ego again. She's smack talking Joyce like she's wrestling a bamboo stick or something.

Mai: Well, watching Joyce go feels like watching a bamboo stick indeed! And if Sienna has her way, a bamboo stick without the added benefit of NOT breaking!

Sienna proceeds to roll Joyce over and place her head on the apron. The Michigan native then delivers an elbow drop across Joyce's stomach to draw the air from her lungs, making the dark-haired wrestler's throat fly into the bottom rope. She's readily sent back down, as Sienna now rolls to the apron and, getting up to her feet, takes aim at Joyce's forehead. She then dashes forward and comes down for a knee drop aimed at Brenna's forehead... NOPE! Joyce rolls out of harm's way and Sienna's knee hits the apron! Moore gasps in pain as she crashes to ringside, but Joyce quickly reaches out of the ring and grabs a handful of the FS graduate's hair, dragging her back to the apron! From there, Joyce reaches down for the hem of Sienna's lower attire and lifts her up into a vertical suplex, slamming her back into the mat dead center of the ring!

Zack: Joyce reacts! Vertical suplex over the ropes! Sienna thought her opponent was dead, but she's back in the game, and well aware of where she is!

Mai: How long DID it take her to react though?! She's lucky Sienna is such a compassionate wrestler, allowing her to catch her breath like that!

Zack: ... freaking excuse me?!

From there, Joyce starts delivering a series of elbow drops across Sienna's chest! Sienna rolls over in an attempt to find the ropes once more, but Joyce quickly puts her technical wrestling knowledge to its best use as she puts Sienna in an STF hold! Moore gasps as she tries to crawl over to the ropes, slowly but surely making her way to a rope break. When she's withing fingertips' reach's distance of the ropes, Joyce changes the game and comes to a knee, grabbing Sienna's leg and putting her in an ankle lock, dragging her away from the ropes once more! Sienna growls in anger and distress as she tries to find a way out of that hold, eventually sacrificing her ankle as she tries to backflip to safety. When she does, she uses her free leg to kick Joyce's hand away from her, forcing Brennan to release the hold. Both women get up, and Sienna dashes towards Joyce... Who sidesteps her and pushes her into the ropes! Sienna hits the ropes chest first and is bounced backward, right into Joyce's arms as she latches onto the FS graduate and bends backward, slamming her down with a German suplex that she keeps bridged for a cover!

ONE!

TWO-- NO!!! Sienna kicks out!

Shaking her head, Joyce gets up and lifts Sienna back to her feet, once more sending the Lansing native running across the ring. Sienna finds the ropes and comes back running with the built-up momentum, only for Joyce to slam her down again, this time with a sidewalk slam. From that position, Joyce grabs both of Sienna's legs and flips her over into a full Boston crab! Sienna struggles and seems to have nowhere to go this time, which... surprisingly enough, activates Cory Kincaid, who basically sneaks into the ring and takes Sienna's hands, dragging her to the ropes, which trips Joyce as she's forced to let go of the hold! The referee notices that and immediately turns to the former ring announcer, questioning him, while Sienna uses the ropes for leverage to her up. Joyce doesn't seem to care about the pow-wow between the ref and Kincaid, immediately grabbing Sienna's head to drag her to the center of the ring... And Sienna reacts by BITING INTO JOYCE'S HAND WHILE THE REF DOESN'T SEE IT!

Zack: LOOK AT SIENNA!! LOOK! BITING INTO HER HAND LIKE A RABID DOG!!! Cory Kincaid provided a distraction or a save or-- I don't even know what that was, but it worked, and Sienna...!

Mai: Why the hell would you compare Sienna Moore to a dog?! You should apologize to her and to me right now because I'm DISGUSTED to sit here by your side!

Joyce SCREAMS in pain, which gets the attention of the ref back into the match, but by this time, Sienna has already let go. Joyce starts complaining that she's been bitten, even showing how her hand is clearly bleeding. But Sienna wants none of that, as she shoves the referee away and delivers a powerful kick to Joyce's stomach to fold her, and then connects with a bicycle kick to the temple. Joyce crumbles to a knee and then collapses entirely as she takes an ax handle to the back. And after that... More stomps to Joyce's hands and shoulders. Grabbing a handful of Joyce's hair, Sienna knee lifts her head once more, and Brennan stumbles to the nearest corner, grabbing the ropes for safety. Morre then waits for Joyce to bring herself to her feet, only to shove her upper body out of the ring, and then trapping her hands by lacing them using the top and mid ropes. Once there, Sienna starts delivering hammer chops to Joyce's chest, smiling at the referee who comes to count her out. At another solid 5, Sienna stops punching Joyce's chest and backs off, as Joyce releases herself and crumbles to her knees. After hearing enough of the ref's riot act proclamation, Sienna makes a beeline to Joyce again and proceeds to repeat the rope trick to hammer punch her chest... Except this time, Joyce grabs Sienna by the head and pulls her into a stunner! Sienna is shot to the center of the ring, and Joyce rolls back into the square just in time to capture a rising Sienna and slam her down with a scoop slam! From there, another cover!

ONE!

TWO!

THR-- WHOA! Sienna rolls to the side and puts Joyce's shoulders against the mat!

Zack: SHE ROLLED HER OVER!

ONE!

TWO!

THR-- NOOO!!! Joyce powers out!

As the taller, older wrestler flips to safety, she quickly gets up and makes a beeline to a kneeling Sienna... Only to have her legs swept away from under her by the younger wrestler, who quickly laces her legs into an Indian deathlock, and then rolls over! Joyce is already in a bad position, but Sienna then pushes her upper body backward and bends, smashing her head into Joyce's spine between her shoulder blades, and then reaches for her arms and twists them, putting the raven-haired wrestler in a straightjacket double whammy! Brennan IMMEDIATELY taps, and the bells are rung!

Mai: SAY HER NAME WITH ME: MOORE! MOORE! MOORE! GIMME MOORE!!! That was SENSATIONAL!!!

Maggie: The winner of this match, by way of submission... SIENNA! MOORE!!!

Sienna doesn't let go of the hold even after her music starts playing; that only happens when the referee almost pushes her away from Joyce. After that happens, she gets up and orders the referee to raise her hand, which she begrudgingly does, while Joyce rolls away to the corner.

Zack: A back-and-forth tussle between Sienna and Joyce that has the Future Shock graduate from Michigan pull it off and end it with an exclamation point! What an innovative submission!

Mai: When are we gonna admit Sienna Moore is the complete package, Zack?! My god, a woman that intelligent, vicious and resourceful... I wonder if she's into open relationships because she's freakin' exciting!

Pick Your Poison

The camera heads backstage at Velocity to find Allison Marx standing with the new Evolution Champion and Chaotic Temptation member, Missy. The brunette is dressed in a pair of blue jeans and one of her purple ‘Made for Mischief’ t-shirts, with the Evolution title resting on her shoulder.

Allison: I’m here with the new Evolution Champion, Missy. Firstly Missy, congratulations on capturing the title at Unstoppable. How do you feel now that you have claimed your first title in FFW? And on the biggest stage possible.

Missy smiles and absentmindedly runs her fingers along the belt over her shoulder.

Missy: It took me a little while to believe it was actually real. After waiting so long to get a shot at the title and then the hurdles to actually claim it. It was a surreal moment for me at Unstoppable. Steph did not make it easy on me at all, that was a really tough match she put me through. But it made the outcome even sweeter for me.

Allison: Talking of Steph Stefano, she had an amazing reign to become the longest reigning Evolution Champion in FFW to date. Do you feel like you can live up to that kind of reign yourself?

Missy: Steph definitely left some pretty big boots to fill, and of course I am aiming to at least match the reign she had. Although given the calibre of talent in FFW I know that could be easier said than done, but I also know that I have it in me to do it.

Just as Missy starts to add another statement she notices that Allison’s attention has been sent to another course. It doesn’t take long to wonder what it was as Valentina Lozano invites herself into the conversation, standing between the ladies, towering over them in her obvious stature and in her impeccable fashion ensemble consisting of a purple long sleeved bodysuit, covered with a black blazer, high waisted black jeans and cognac colored riding boots. She brings her attention to Allison, who’s wondering why she’s here.

Valentina: Allison! You’re are hard person to track down these days. I mean you’ve been going around trying to get reactions from the other women who competed in Unstoppable; hearing about their “big moments”. Well, as simple minded as you are, you don’t have to be a rocket scientist to know that I should have been the first on your list to talk to. After all, I FINALLY scraped that filthy, ungrateful derelict Ruby Tyler out of my life once and for all at Unstoppable and left her an image that will never leave her minuscule brain again, her and her boy-toy Kevin Hardaway, who’s probably back in the sewer she flushed him out of.

It is then that Valentina brings her sight to the new Evolution Champion who, just like Allison, wondering about her appearance.

Valentina: However, I have someone a lot more interesting to have words with. So if you don’t mind, Allison, make yourself scarce.

Allison looks on both shocked and appalled, feeling disrespected by Valentina’s brash rudeness.

Allison: Valentina, I’m conducting an interview here. I…

Valentina does hear Allison’s plea for her belonging there, however the Latina still has her focus on Missy, not paying any attention to Allison, except for using her hand to shoo her away. Not wanting to go further into a confrontation, Allison backs away, but not without giving Valentina a disgusted look upon her departure. As Allison leaves, Valentina nods her head in shame, apparently making reference to the FFW interviewer.

Valentina: The dignity. But whatever.

Valentina quickly snaps out of her attention for Allison and back onto Missy, who still is unsure of Valentina being there but stands firm, paying attention as Valentina continues to speak.

Valentina: Missy, I would like to personally congratulate you on becoming Evolution Champion. That was no small feat in any sense of the word, let me tell you. I mean a lot of people didn’t think you had a chance in beating Steph Stefano. In fact, that pretty much has been the case with you since you graduated from Future Shock. And yet here you are….

Valentina reaches out for the Evolution Championship belt resting upon Missy’s shoulder and begins to lightly stroke it, much to the annoyance of Missy.

Valentina: Another testament that solidifies and justifies you proving people wrong, which you have been doing time and time again. And that also doesn’t make you a bad inspiration as a positive representative of FFW either…..lack of fashion sense aside of course….

While making that statement, Valentina gives a “once-over” look at Missy’s clothes, to which she found her “casual” look distasteful to her viewpoint.

Valentina:…But make no mistake Missy, you definitely have everyone’s attention now, sweetie. And it’s going to be such a treat to see how you will fare as you defend this precious prize.

Missy rolls her eyes at the comments about her appearance.

Missy: Unlike some I prefer to place more time into my training and wrestling than on picking out an outfit to hang around backstage in. Thankfully the attire I choose to wear has no bearing on my ability to be a Champion. The fact that out of all of the challengers Steph had, I was the one who managed to finally beat her for this title pretty much proves that. Your choice of clothing didn’t help you to beat her after all, did it?

Valentina gives Missy an uncomfortable tone. She didn’t know whether to be angry or keep her cool. But in her mind, she is certainly feeling a little tension from with her, brought about by being offended by what she just heard.

Valentina: Touché. I believe I deserved that. But I’m a bigger woman and I take that stand now to show no ill-will towards you and what you set out to accomplish.

Just then, Valentina extends her hand to Missy for a handshake, accompanied with a comforting smile to let Missy know she’s being genuine.

Valentina: Best of luck with your reign, Missy. I can’t wait to see what you do going forward.

Missy eyes Valentina’s hand warily for a moment despite the smile. After a moment she gives a tiny shrug and then accepts the handshake. Valentina gives Missy a smile and leaves the area, leaving the Evolution Champion alone.

Missy: Well, that was weird.

The Evolution Champion turns away to see if Allison is still hanging around, but finding no sign of her she turns back to leave but instead finding...

BAM!

Missy’s face is forcefully met with the sole of Valentina’s boot, dropping her to the floor, via “The Latin Goddess’s” patented maneuver, the “Priceless Kiss”. With Missy lying on her back trying to recover, Valentina stands over her, looking down at her with a menacing smirk. She then notices the Evolution title beside Missy and picks it up before bringing her attention back to Missy.

Valentina: Oh. I almost forgot. There is another reason why I’m glad to have caught up with you....to tell you that internet rumor about me is true. I will be cashing in my Pick Your Poison contract on YOU; preparing you to see what I’M going to do. So enjoy your cute, feel-good, fairy tale title reign, sweetheart. Because at Sin & Sacrifice, this title will be MINE! Tick tock, little tart. (kiss-kiss).”

Valentina places the Evolution Championship on Missy and proudly leaves the area, stepping over Missy along the way while Missy starts to get up with a furious look on her face. On that the camera heads elsewhere.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 08:47:25 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2018, 02:59:13 pm »

Maggie: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

The mad guitar of Trivium’s “To The Rats” assaults the PA, as glitched images of the open roads are shown in the big screen. When the drums kick in, a single volley of red fireworks shoot up from the stage, and the sound of a roaring engine can be heard as well. On her motorcycle, Alysson shows atop the entrance ramp wearing a full biker gear, holding her crowbar on one hand, forcing the engine so to make a loud roar noise, as if it could drown out the crowd’s boos. After that, she jumps off the bike and removes her helmet with her free hand, looking over the crowd and shaking her head, and smashing the crowbar into the ground a couple of times before opening her arms wide and letting out a loud war cry.

Maggie: Introducing first, from the Open Road... "The Outlaw" -- ALYSSON GARDNER!

After that, the Big Red walks down to the ring, removing her biker jacket and leaving it in the way along with her crowbar, before she rolls into the ring under the top rope. She then kipups back to her feet and starts showing off for the crowd, climbing the nearest turnbuckle, throwing more cross-arm horns and smirking at the booing crowd. Alysson then jumps down and takes shelter on her corner, eyeing her opposition directly in the eyes.

Zack: Alysson has been vocal on social media recently about Neveah, but tonight she needs to focus on Mickey. She will no doubt be wanting to get herself and Valerie in line for a Unity Tag Team Championship shot, and beating Mickey tonight would be a good path towards that.

Mai: Alysson can multitask. She can give Neveah grief and beat the snot out of Mickey at the same time!

“HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEWS?! BAD THINGS COME IN TWOS,
BUT I NEVER KNEW... ABOUT THE LITTLE THINGS!”

Maggie: From Berkeley, California she weighs in tonight at 120 pounds and is accompanied by Raquel Fair and Christian Kincaid... This is your one half of your REIGNING... Unity Tag Champions... Mickey Scarborough!

“Every single day, things get in my way. Someone has to pay, for the little things.”

As “The Little Things” plays throughout the stands, the crowd begins cheering like crazy. Under the haze of yellow and pink lights flooding the arena, Mickey steps out at the top of the ramp, laughing maniacally and bouncing on the balls of her toes. She’s joined by Raquel who carries a ladder to the ring and Christian. Mickey stares into the camera and yells “I can’t count but count on me!” with the title around her neck like bling. Scarborough rolls in the ring as her theme song continues. She bounces against the ropes, ready for her match and giggling the entire time. She leans up against her corner and licks her lips wickedly before handing the championship belt to the ref.

Zack: Mickey made history with her tag partner, Raquel at Unstoppable when they unified the Unity and Tornado tag Championships. But with that place in the history books comes a massive target on their backs too.

Mai: If she can’t stand the heat, she shouldn’t have stepped foot in the kitchen, should she?

Referee Jennifer Stringer checks both women as Maggie makes her way out of the ring. Once Maggie is fully clear and Stringer is happy that neither competitor has anything untoward on them, she calls for the bell to get the match underway. Mickey and Alysson both make their way to the centre of the ring and as soon as they get there, Alysson hits Mickey with a backhand straight across her face that sends her head reeling. Scarborough straightens up to face Alysson again, only to receive a bell clap for her troubles. Before Mickey can fully gather herself to respond, Alysson grabs her by the wrist and whips her across into the ropes. The Unity Tag Champion rebounds off and Alysson takes her clean off her feet with a clothesline that sends her to the canvas with a thud.

Zack: Alysson has made a quick start with what can be considered as an almost insulting offense. Slaps to the face of any kind rarely go over well with the recipient.

Mai: Alysson is just making it clear that Mickey knows her place and that place is so far below Alysson that they’re nowhere near the same level.

Mickey pops back up to her feet giving her back a little rub as she does, then narrowly avoids a second clothesline from the ‘Outlaw’ getting her a massive pop in response from the Indianapolis crowd. Alysson stops her momentum and spins back around, just in time to see the right hand shot from Mickey, but not soon enough to prevent it from connecting with the side of her head. A left hand shot follows to the opposite side of her head, before another right lands on target. Scarborough lands one final left to the side of Alysson’s head before she grabs her by the arm, and pushes it into position to drop her with a hammerlock DDT. Gardner lands heavily on the mat and Mickey gets back to her feet, watching as she waits for Alysson to pull herself back up. As soon as the ‘Outlaw’ reaches her knees, Mickey catches her with a shining wizard to put her straight back down again.

Mai: Alysson is just letting Mickey get some offense in now to spare her the embarrassment of having the floor wiped with her later.

Zack: Sure, that’s what it is. It has nothing at all to do with Mickey’s quick reflexes and how she avoided the second clothesline from Alysson to create an opening for herself.

Mickey heads straight for the corner, much to the delight of the sold out crowd. She jumps up and splits her legs onto both the left and right top ropes either side of top turnbuckle, and then uses them to flip herself over to land a perfect moonsault across her downed opponent. She stays in position for a cover as Stringer gets in place for the cover.

ONE!!!

T-NOPE!!!

Alysson gets her shoulder up just after the one and shoves Mickey off her with a look of disgust on her face.

Zack: Only a one count for Mickey there, but at this early stage I doubt she was really expecting to get a three count.

Mai: So why bother then? She’s just pandering to the morons in the crowd.

As Mickey rolls with the momentum back to her feet, Alysson gets herself up to a vertical base. She rolls her eyes at the crowd booing her before charging at Mickey and knocking her back first into the corner. The redhead releases a flurry of elbows into the side of the Scarborough Fair team member’s head and then pulls her out of the corner, only to fire her across into the opposite corner. Mickey hits back first again and Alysson follows her in with a running dropkick to the chest that pins her back against the turnbuckles. Scarborough starts to stumble out of the corner and Alysson leaves her feet again, this time to hit her with a standing dropkick to the chest that knocks Mickey back into the corner. Alysson follows her in again and this time starts to unload with a flurry of forearm shots to her jaw and head, which earn her an even louder negative response from the crowd. Stringer calls for Alysson to let Mickey out of the corner, but the ‘Outlaw’ pushes it until a count of four before she steps back away from Scarborough.

Mai: The referee was obviously worried about Alysson actually managing to knock some sense into Mickey.

Zack: Alysson knows just how far she can push a referee’s count before risking disqualification and she was making the most of every second then.

Mickey stumbles out of the corner for the second time, and narrowly snatches her hand away from Alysson before she can grab it to whip her again. Undeterred, Alysson scoops Mickey up and slams her to the ground before getting into a mounted position to deliver a series of right hands into the side of her head. Stringer again calls for the break, and Alysson again pushes it until a count of four before she gets back to her feet, pulling Mickey up with her. She fires Scarborough across into the ropes and when the Unity tag Champion rebounds, the ‘Outlaw’ catches her and scoops her up for a second body slam to the canvas. With Mickey down, Alysson measures and leaves her feet to land a standing moonsault across Scarborough’s body, staying in position for the cover when she does. Stringer slides into place beside them for the count.

Zack: Two body slams in quick succession and a moonsault from Alysson means that Mickey is likely wondering what just hit her!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOPE!!!

Mickey rolls her shoulder off the canvas just as the two comes down and Alysson rolls back to her knees, taking a second to address the crowd who are cheering for Mickey.

Mai: This crowd are lucky that Alysson is even bothering to dignify them with a response, they don’t deserve to have her speak to them at all.

The crowd start to get more behind Mickey led by her Scarborough Fair teammate and that rallies Mickey as she begins to pull herself into a seated position. Getting more annoyed by the crowd, Alysson powers back to her feet and starts to pull Mickey by the head up to her feet too. Half way back to a vertical base, Mickey lashes out with a kick to Alysson’s calf that wobbles her a little. A second and third kick directed to the same spot force Alysson to release her hold on Mickey as she tries to keep her balance. Mickey makes it the rest of the way back to her feet under her own steam and then delivers another two kicks to the ‘Outlaw’ that wobble her even more.  Mickey fakes a superkick which makes Alysson automatically protect her face. While she is distracted, Scarborough superkicks the redhead’s knee to make her crouch and then delivers a low aimed running big boot which flattens Alysson to the canvas.

Zack: Mickey calls that MEDICINE HAT MIXER and it’s worked to get her another opening to get some more offense in on Alysson.

Alysson starts to pull herself back up to a seated position much to the disdain of the Indianapolis crowd, as Mickey takes off towards the corner. The Scarborough Fair team member scales to the top turnbuckle. As Alysson gets herself back to a vertical base, Mickey comes off the turnbuckle with a meteora which sends the redhead straight back down to the canvas. Scarborough delivers a couple of right and left hand shots before getting back up quickly and heading straight for the same top turnbuckle again. With the crowd supporting her fully, Mickey comes off the top, this time with her shooting star press which she lands perfectly across Alysson. She stays in place for the cover as Stringer drops into position for the count.

Zack: THE FLIGHT PATH and Mickey landed it perfectly. No doubt her manager will be especially proud with that one.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Alysson kicks out before Stringer can complete the three and Mickey rolls back to her knees, looking at the referee. Stringer holds up two fingers to confirm and Mickey nods her in response before getting back to her feet and heading towards the corner again.

Mai: Proud of what? Her getting a two count. Wow. What an accomplishment. They should name a school after her for that.

Mickey makes it to the top again but as she turns around to measure her opponent’s position, she finds Alysson isn’t there. She looks down just as Alysson grabs her by the ankle and pulls her off the top turnbuckle. The crowd show their animosity for Alysson loudly as Mickey hits the canvas with a thud. The ‘Outlaw’ grabs Mickey by the head and scales to the top turnbuckle herself. From there she executes a tornado DDT to drive Scarborough’s head into the canvas. Gardner gets back to her feet and points upward while looking at Mickey still down on the mat. She takes off to the ropes and makes her way to the top. Steadying herself on the top rope, Alysson makes a final check on Mickey’s position. She sees that Mickey is starting to get back to her feet and gives her head a shake as she changes her intention. Alysson instead walks across the top rope as Mickey gets back to her feet fully, before leaping off to deliver a moonsault that sends Scarborough crashing back to the canvas. Going for the cover, Alysson hooks a leg as Stringer gets into position for the count.

Mai: See that quick thinking and adaptability from Alysson. She was going for G-EFFECT but she quickly changed it to a more than effective Moonsault.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!

Mickey gets her shoulder up before the three, prompting Alysson to power to her feet arguing with the referee that it was three. Stringer holds her ground and tells her it was a two as Mickey rolls towards the ropes.

Zack: Not quite a three for Alysson there, but her disagreement with the referee is giving Mickey a chance to gather her bearings.

As Alysson finishes arguing with the referee, Mickey uses the ropes to assist her back to her feet, and then spurred on again by the crowd she climbs to the top turnbuckle. As Alysson turns around to find her, Scarborough launches herself off the top with a missile dropkick that catches Alysson on the hip as the redhead tries to dive out of the way of it. With both women down, Stringer checks on them both as Raquel rallies the crowd behind Mickey from the outside.

Zack: It’s a question of who is going to get back up first now. Mickey landed awkwardly thanks to Alysson avoiding the full impact of that missile dropkick.

Mai: She should have learnt her lesson when she last went up to top then shouldn’t she?

The ‘Outlaw’ makes it to her feet as Mickey is pulling herself up into a seated position. She closes the gap between them and pulls Scarborough up by her head to a vertical base. As soon as Mickey is on her feet, Alysson fires her across into the ropes. She catches her on the rebound and quickly gets her into position to use an inverted DDT to drop her head first into the canvas. Again, Alysson gets to her feet and points upwards while looking at Mickey. Scarborough starts to stir and makes a move to sit up… until Alysson clocks her with a big boot to the face that flattens her back down again. Gardner wastes no time in climbing to the top rope again. Again she measures this time finding Mickey still in place. She launches herself off with her shooting star senton, which she manages to land perfectly across Mickey. Alysson hooks a leg as Stringer again gets into place.

Zack: The second time's the charm apparently for G-EFFECT and this could be all she wrote.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Mickey manages to narrowly get her foot across the bottom rope before the three, but Stringer doesn’t see it and completes the count, before getting to her feet to call for the bell.

Mai: I never doubted that Alysson would beat her!

Maggie: Your winner via pinfall……………………….ALYSSON GARDNER!

Zack: Mickey got her foot across the bottom rope but the referee didn’t see it!

Mai: Boo hoo. Sucks to be her.

Christian and Raquel roll into the ring to check on Mickey with Christian trying to tell the referee about Mickey’s foot on the rope. Stringer tells him she didn’t see it before going to raise Alysson’s hand to a very unhappy response from the crowd. On that the camera cuts elsewhere.

Let The Wars Begin Anew

The show takes us to room that looks very much like the After Shock set, minus all the furniture. Only the video wall remains in place, and there stands Allison Marx with the Global Wars logo on the screens behind her.

Allison: Ladies and gentlemen, the third annual Global Wars series begins next week starting with Breaking Point. And welcome to the Global Wars Control Center. Before the series begins, it’s important to remember what’s at stake and who all will be competing in this year’s event.

A picture of Seth from the recent Breaking Point appears on the wall as he was discussing Global Wars.

Allison: Per the COO of FFW, Seth Star has deemed that the prize will change this year. Each of the teams will be vying to win the series, but in the final battle royal, it will be every woman for herself. The teams will have to work together in order to have a chance that night, but the prize this year will be a guaranteed shot at either the No Surrender, Ultraviolence, Evolution, Fast Track, or the Unity Tag Team Championships. The points break down with 5 points for a submission victory, 3 for a pinfall, and 1 for a disqualification or countout.

The points breakdown appears behind her before we start seeing the flags beginning to wave. First up is the maple leaf.

Allison: There are six teams this year, and the most recent announced team is Valentina Lozano and Artemis Kaiser. These two women are not friends at all, and have a long history, to say the least. But Canada is the returning champion this year, even though Artemis is replacing Shaughnessy O’Neill.

The next flag is that of Brazil waving on the screens with the Storm standing in front of them.

Allison: Also returning from last year’s competition is the Franchise’s Brazilian Storm. There’s no question that these two have the most chemistry, and could arguably have the best chance considering they are a full time tag team. It’ll be hard to bet against Bianca Salvador and Mel Avilo of the Franchise.

The flag of England starts waving next with two familiar brunettes standing in front of it.

Allison: England won the very first Global Wars series, and one half of that team is returning along with half of the team from last year. Lilly Arthur and the reigning Evolution Champion Missy will join forces to represent England, looking for their second win of the series. Missy and Lilly have competed against one another before elsewhere, and have a strong respect for each other. And I’m sure they are both happy about who was selected as their partner, which they have mentioned.

The next flag to appear behind Allison is that of Japan, with a Hall of Famer among the two women shown.

Allison: Also Global War veterans, Andi Takata will join forces with O.E. Ayano to reform Team Japan this year. We’ve seen a change in management for O.E. by hiring Christian Kincaid, whom Andi Takata is highly critical of, to say the least. We’ll find out if that causes problems as the pair work together to try to win the series.

Scotland’s flag begins waving proudly behind two of the McFarlane sisters.

Allison: The only sister team in Global Wars will be representing Scotland as Valerie Gardner and Jo McFarlane team together. There’s likely no tighter bond, given they are related. But Scotland has historically not had the best showings in Global Wars. With two Hall of Famers on this year’s team, that could easily change.

Finally, the flag of the USA appears next with it’s representatives standing in front of it.

Allison: Lastly, Team USA came within a point last year. But the members were not allowed to return by the owner of FFW. This year, two women who aren’t friends at all will have to work together when Kelly Kincaid and Scarlett Silver join forces. These two women have competed over the Fast Track title currently held by Scarlett. The question will be if they can put it behind them as they have to work together to have a chance in the battle royal.

All the teams are shown on the screens behind Allison next.

Allison: Global Wars will begin on the very next edition of Breaking Point with many of the teams already looking to strike early and get on the scoreboard. Each of them wants to stand a chance in the battle royal, where 8 points will await the winner. The series is loaded with some top talent this year, and I don’t know about you, but I’m anxious to see what happens. Come Breaking Point and for the third time in FFW history….LET THE GLOBAL WARS BEGIN!!

The FFW logo flashes over the screen as the shot fades out to commercial.

« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 03:21:38 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2018, 03:00:49 pm »

Maggie: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish and is a six woman tag team match!!

Mai: We have the privilege of seeing all three members of the Privileged Circle together in the ring tonight.

Zack: That we are, but I have a sense that it’s going to be their opponents who are going to get a strong response from this Indianapolis crowd.

The opening chords of “Destroy & Conquer” by Future World Music begin to rattle through the arena, the curtains start to move as Valentina Lozano & Isis Morales slowly steps out onto the ramp. They are unfazed by the boos from the crowd as Valentina bends her right knee and angles her left leg, her right arm shooting up into the air with a cocky smirk with Isis standing behind her, raising her fist in the air with a cocky smirk, standing in a unified domineering pose while basking in the negative heat of the crowd. Valentina gets back to her feet and then begins to walk side by side with Isis down the aisle.

Maggie: Making their way to the ring…at a total combined weight of three hundred and sixty-five pounds....”The Latin Goddess” Valentina Lozano and “The Titaness” Isis Morales... They are...

THE PRIVILEGED CIRCLE!!!!!!!!!

At the ringside area, Valentina and Isis walk around the ring once, gracing the crowd with sneering glares before entering the ring, Valentina then glares towards the referee in the ring and orders the referee to hold the ropes for her, which the referee reluctantly complies by doing what she says. She then wipes her feet on the apron and enters the ring. Meanwhile, Isis enters the ring by stepping over the top rope with ease. The ladies then go to opposite ring posts in which they climb up and pose to the crowd with complete confidence, taking in the atmosphere while the crowd reaction continues and the cameras flashing.

After the ladies taunt the crowd, Valentina then goes to one of the corners to lean against.  After giving Valentina a few words and patting her on the shoulder, Isis smirks and stretches a little as they await for the bell to ring.

Zack: Earlier tonight, we found out that Valentina wanted to cash in her PYP contract from Global Wars last year to challenge Missy for the Evolution title.

Mai: I think you mean she chose to defeat Missy for the Evolution Championship. You don’t think Boob Job Barbie is actually gonna get past Valentina, do you?

The lights in the arena sharply cut off, leaving everything in complete darkness. The chiming of a clock is heard echoing in the darkness, followed by a chipper, circus like chime tone. As the tone chimes on, a vibrant gold spotlight shines down on the top of the stage. The circus chimes are soon replaced by the opening chorus of “Villain” by Wildfire.

"Tic tic toc, the time bomb clock
Ticks grinning ear to ear here baby
Tic Tic Toc, the time bomb clock
ticks counting down...
tic, tic stop!"

At the exact moment “stop” is sung, the song kicks into full gear, setting off a series of shimmering gold strobe lights going off on either side of the ramp. A few seconds pass before the controversial redhead, Valerie McKinley makes her way out from behind the curtain and stands in the immediate center of the stage, standing in the gold spotlight. Coming out behind her and rolling in his wheelchair next to her was her manager, one Kyle Kilmeade.

"You know I speak in riddles,
And I’m plotting to destroy
Villain as I always was
Crazy is as crazy does"

Clad in a mid-thigh length leather jacket worn open over her gear, Valerie looks around at the crowd showering her with a rousing chorus of boos. Her championship is slung over her right shoulder as she looks over at Kyle and the pair simply shake their heads. The strobe lights begin to lessen in intensity as the pair makes their way down the aisle, her arms at her side and a focused look on her face. As she makes her way to the ring, the fans on either side of the aisle make their displeasure at her appearance rather noticeable, which Valerie simply dismisses with an arrogant flip of her hand.

"My sanity's in short supply
Mad as a hatter, hey surprise!
T-T-T-Ticking bomb on the inside
Livin' with the villain pacing in my mind."

Maggie: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome their partner. Making her way down to the ring, being accompanied by Kyle Kilmeade…..from Providence, Rhode Island...she is the reigning FFW Future Shock champion…….Valerie McKinley!!

Valerie hops up onto the apron and spins around so her back is resting on the ropes. With her head bowed, she lifts both arms up towards her head and has her pointer finger and thumb on both hands close to her head. She lifts her head up and extends her arms out, her fingers pointing out at the crowd like pistols. She then makes a motion like she was firing her finger guns at the crowd before turning around to see the referee already holding the ropes open for her. She steps through the open ropes and into the ring.

"I'm blowing up the mystery
And all the pretty things you see
Light flame to fuse
And Sparks will fly
You said goodnight
Now say goodbye."

Once in the ring, she walks around with her left arm extended outward,her right hand hoisting her title aloft, reveling in the heat from the crowd. She walks over to the corner and peels off her jacket, letting it drop to the apron as the lights return to normal and her music fades out. She rests her back against the turnbuckles and brushes a few stray strands of hair out of her face, awaiting the start of the action.

Mai: Valerie hs to be one of my all time favorite Future Shock Champions, Zack. Look how she carries herself, nothing but class and dignity.

Zack: I’m sure your support means the world to her, and just like the Franchise, I doubt you’ll ever see a dime from this smoke blowing.

IKU ZO!

[Cue the chiptunes and 8-bit sprites! Coming dashing out from the back is Andi Takata, hopping about excitedly, while her partner Kaoru Asaka follows behind at a more reasonable pace....]

Maggie: INTRODUCING AT THIS TIME, AT A COMBINED WEIGHT OF 280 POUNDS... HAILING FROM AKASAKA, TOKYO, JAPAN...

[As Kaoru crouches at the top of the ramp, Andi takes off towards the crowd to get them dancing along with her, side to side!]

Maggie: SHE IS THE RAGING INFERNO OF FEMME FATALE.... KAORU. BLLLLAZING RAAAAGE ASAAAAKAAA!!

[Asaka springs up with her fist high in the air, and walks down to the ring, past...]

Maggie: AND HER PARTNER, HAILING FROM THE GREAT COSMOS...

[Asaka tries to get past Andi to get to the ring, as she's hopping around and excited to be here!]

Maggie: SHE IS THE THE INTERGLACTIC IDOL PRINCESS..

[Andi positions herself! Step out, arm up.]

Maggie: THE "LUCKY STAR" ANDIIIIIIIII TAAAAKATAAAAA!!!!!!

[POSE! Crowd loves it! Then both girls slide in under the bottom rope, and make their way to opposite turnbuckles.]

Maggie: TOGETHER... THEY ARE.....

[Wyld Stallyns? NO! The girls ascend the turnbuckles!]

Maggie: THE BUUUURNING STAAAAAAR EXPREEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Zack: There aren’t too many tag teams who have the list of accomplishments that Kaoru and Andi possess, much less can say they are Hall of Famers.

Mai: Oh, who cares really?! What’s important is that…..OH GOOD, the Circle is as sick of these two as I am.

The former Unity and Tornado Tag Team Champions don’t get a chance to drop down from the turnbuckles before Valentina and Valerie rush Kaoru, jerking her feet out from underneath her causing her to crash face first into the top turnbuckle. Kaoru reeled away only for Lozano and McKinley to drive her straight back into the corner with stiff shots to her head before they both begin to deliver alternating kicks into her stomach. Meanwhile, Isis had ambushed Andi, pushing her from the turnbuckle to the floor. Andi landed on her feet only for her momentum to carry her forward into the barricade ribs first.

Mai: Don’t you love it when a team shows initiative? I don’t blame them, I’m sick of seeing these two pander to the fans anyway.

Zack: Or they wanted to do as much damage as they could get away with when the BSX weren’t ready or their partner has got here!

Isis sneered down at her before she moved to the middle of the ring where Malcolm Parks tried to get her to leave the ring; the Red Haired Goliath ignoring him - pushing him to the side as she called to her teammates. Both members of the Privileged Circle delivered one more kick a piece to the former FFW Champion before jerking her out of the corner and Irish whipping her towards Morales who scooped her up off her feet into a Gorilla Press Slam before she stepped out from underneath her and dropped Asaka first into the canvas. As Kaoru hit the mat, Andi slid back underneath the bottom rope only for McKinley to drop down to her knees as she met her coming in and started to fire hammer like blows into her head before she rolled away, moments before Valentina delivered a baseball slide into the side of her head. The pair quickly pulled Andi up to her feet, the pair of them scooping them off their feet to drop her across the top rope throat first. Takata reeled away and walked straight into a Priceless Kiss bicycle kick that sent the Japanese superstar falling backwards through the ring ropes to the outside once more.

Zack: There’s a lot of history between both sides in this match, and right now, the BSX are in trouble thanks to being outnumbered by the Circle.

Rejoice by Devin Townsend Project hit the speakers and Miko charged down the entrance ramp, unhooking the title belt from around her waist and leaving it behind on the entrance ramp. Parks tried to get McKinley and Lozano to take up their positions on the apron only for McKinley to slap him hard in the face, spinning him around and straight into a belly to belly suplex from Lozano.

Mai: I love it! The No Surrender Champion is so terrified of her opponents that she’s leaving them to fight for---

Zack: Like hell, she is! HERE COMES MIKO!!

Miko hit the ring and immediately popped up to her feet where she began to lay into both Valentina and Valerie with forearm shivers, backing them up and allowing her to catch Lozano to the side of her head with a roundhouse kick that she followed up with a teep kick into McKinley stomach sending her stumbling backwards and allowing the Warp Drive Dragon to catch the Future Shock Champion with a running dropkick to her face. As Valentina started back to her feet, Miko grabbed hold of her by the hair, delivering another forearm shiver to her jaw as she walked her over towards McKinley who she also grabbed hold of by the hair and slammed the two Privileged Circles face first into each other with a meeting of the minds. The two Val’s both collapsed backwards holding their heads. As this was going on, Asaka was pushing her way back up to her feet where she was met by a stiff forearm shot from Isis who followed it up with a second and a third before she pulled Asaka up to her feet and jerked her forward into a spinebuster slam.

Zack: Isis is a difference maker in any match she’s in, and there’s really no one on the other team who can match up with her evenly.

Mai: There’s virtually no one in FFW who can match up with her! She’s a super athlete in every sense of the word.

With the other two members of the Privileged Circle dealt with temporarily, the No Surrender Champion turned her attention to Isis Morales, catching her as she started to rise with a series of overhand chops to her back and neck. Despite the blows Isis continued to rise to her feet, only for Miko to take her down to the mat with a swinging neckbreaker. Immediately Miko dove on top of Isis and began to drive home left and right hands into her head… until she was pulled away by Valentina who looked to spin her around and catch her with a huge right hand to the jaw only for Miko to duck underneath it and catch Lozano right on the point of the jaw with a superkick that flattened her.

Zack: Miko’s speed and striking ability are second to none, and I’m sure both Valentina and Isis would agree with that right now.

Isis tried to cut Miko off only for Kaoru to grab hold of her wrist, jerking her back around as she launched herself forward and drove her knee into her midsection. As Morales leaned forward, Asaka grabbed hold of her head and began to deliver a series of Muay Thai knees into her body, the crowd ooh-ing and ahhhh-ing as each one struck home before she jerked Morales upwards and drove her downwards with an impaler DDT.

Mai: Why is the referee allowing this to even go on? There’s been no tags, and this ISN’T a tornado tag match!

Zack: You want to go try refereeing it? Go ahead if you think you can do it better.

Miko barely got a chance to enjoy the seeing the Torontonian roll away holding her jaw before she was taken down to the canvas with a sling blade. Miko began to rise and was immediately driven back into the ring ropes with a series of European uppercuts from Valerie McKinley before she sent her in for the ride and met her on the return with a flying forearm to the jaw. Ayano rolled to the side and began to rise only for the Future Shock Champion to drop her to the mat with a snap DDT.

Zack: Valerie’s giving up a lot of experience in there going toe to toe with the No Surrender Champion, but she’s doing well at the moment.

As the Future Shock Champion rose to her feet yet again, Kaoru caught her with a forearm to the back of her head. The former FFW Champion followed it up with a second and a third before she jerked McKinley around and into an exploder suplex. Valerie rolled to her feet quickly and walked straight into a series of chops driven into her chest by the Atomic one, causing red marks to form as she drove her backwards into the ropes. Kaoru landed another two chops as McKinley tried to get away along the ring ropes only to be fired across the ring. As the red haired wrestler hit the far side, Kaoru dropped back to the ropes herself and launched herself into a shoulder block that saw Valerie hit the mat hard and bounce before she rolled away. As Kaoru rose back to her feet, Valentina caught her from behind and drove her down into the canvas with a forward Russian leg sweep. Lozano quickly floated over and jerked Kaoru up to her feet and straight into a scoop brainbuster.

Mai: I better not see one pinfall in this match until the referee gets four of these women out of the ring….unless it’s a member of the Circle doing it.

Zack: I don’t know how a count could be made. There’s no legal partner in the ring, it’s just been a melee.

Valentina started to play to the crowd who booed her before they began to cheer loudly as Andi rolled into the ropes behind her. Takata waved Lozano to spin around, almost begging and pleading for her to face her. As Valentina turned around, the former Fast Track Champion began to lay into her with stiff kicks into her side before she finished it off with a jumping spin kick to her jaw that flattened Lozano. Valentina rolled over and quickly pushed up to her feet but as soon as she was back to a vertical base, Andi darted past her to the ropes, using them as a springboard onto the Canadian’s shoulders were she snapped off a reverse Rana that spiked Lozano’s head into the canvas. Valentina rolled away to the outside.

Zack: This is hard to follow and keep up with when all six of these women are going at each other like it was a tornado tag match.

Mai: Look how the Dragons tried to turn this match into a free for all from the start! Poor Valentina probably just wants some order here.

Andi got back to her feet once more where she was joined by Miko Ayano, the pair of them watching as McKinley got back to her feet near the ring ropes and the pair charged towards her, catching her with a double clothesline that sent her over the top rope to the outside. As Valerie landed on the floor in a heap the two members of the Warp Drive Dragons heard a roar from behind them and turned to find Isis back on her feet. The Titaness charged towards them only for Miko and Andi to catch her coming in with a pair of low stereo dropkicks to her ankles, causing the Californian to land across the middle rope. Takata quickly forced her way up to her feet and took hold of the top rope, using it to slingshot herself into the air as she came down across the back of Isis neck with a leg drop. Morales sprung backwards into a sitting position on the mat and immediately received a stiff kick to her back from Miko as Andi catapulted herself back into the ring and straight into a dropkick to Isis chest, knocking her back down to the canvas. Miko began to circle around Isis, stomping away at her limbs as she did so while Andi kipped up to her feet and followed Miko’s example as she too circled around Morales, stomping away to her limbs.

Mai: That’s the only way they will keep isis down, going two on one against her.

Zack: I think the referee has given up trying to control anything here, there’s been zero control before Miko even got here.

The pair finished with stomps to Isis’ ankles that caused the Titaness to grimace and let out the smallest yelp of pain as Robert Valero hit the ring, immediately cutting off Valerie and Valentina to prevent them from getting involved again in the match, sending them to the corner. He then did the same to Kaoru as the former FFW Champion started to pull herself up to her feet with the aid of the ring ropes. Finally he headed towards Miko and Andi as the pair stooped down and quickly attempted to lock in dual ankle locks on Isis only for The Titaness to squirm against the holds as to tried to kick them off of her. Valero ordered one of them to leave the ring, threatening to throw out the match if they didn’t listen. The official got his wish as Isis pulled her legs up to her chest and managed to kick the pair away from her - sending Miko out of the ring through the ring ropes as Andi bounced off the ropes and came back towards Isis who caught her with a monkey flip, getting a lot of elevation on the move before Takata crashed into the canvas. With two competitors in the ring, Valero took the opportunity to call for the bell and officially get the match underway.

Mai: Hey look, we finally got a bell! Valero got off his ass, and stopped picking his nose to actually do his damn job!

Zack: If you think you can do it better, I’ll personally champion you to referee some matches of people you like to talk trash on out here.

Isis rolled away and as she came to her feet and found Andi right on top of her top of, trying to cut her down to size with a series of stiff kicks to her thighs and knee before she finished it off with a spinning reverse kick into her gut. The Privileged Circle member doubled over and Andi took off past her towards the ropes, leaping off the middle rope into a moonsault that saw her hook the Titanesses head on the way down and deliver a huge DDT that stood the powerhouse on her head. As Isis crumpled to the mat, Andi rolled her over and made the cover hooking the leg.

One…

Two…

Zack: There are years of history between these two, and none of it positive. They’ve been to war over the Future Shock Championship multiple times.

Mai: That’s what it is for, Andi: sour grapes. She knows she can’t hang with Isis, so she tries every little cheap shot she knows.

Isis kicked out, shoving Andi away from her. The Space Princess rolled away to her feet and waved Morales upwards. She watched as the Red Haired Goliath got to one knee before she skipped forward and delivered a superkick to her jaw that rocked the former bodyguard backwards. Isis took a moment or two before she continue back to a vertical base. Andi took off across the ring, hitting the ropes and came back with a flying shoulder tackle that saw Isis stagger backwards a step. Again Andi charged for the ropes, bouncing off them and this time launched herself towards her opponent with a flying clothesline that caused Isis to stumble two steps this time as she tried to find her balance. Once more Takata sprinted towards the ropes and came back towards Isis - this time with a Butt-Butt hip check attempt aimed at Isis chest.

Mai: I think you should have a butt before you decide to use it as a weapon in a match. That thing is as flat as an ironing board...much like her chest.

The powerhouse caught her in mid-air, took a moment to adjust her grip before she turned towards the Privileged Circle’s corner and delivered an Atomic Drop to Andi. It was delivered with such venom that the former Fast Track Champion bounced of the powerhouse’s knee and hit the turnbuckles chest first. She staggered backwards into Isis grip and the Titaness scooped her up off her feet and drove her opponent down into the canvas with a huge back suplex. Isis sat up before she rolled to one knee and made the tag to Valerie before the Titaness got her feet underneath her only to take a rising Takata back down to the canvas with a discus clothesline before Valero ordered her out of the ring.

Zack: Here’s another pairing that is hardly unfamiliar with each other. Andi and Valerie have had their battles in Future Shock as well.

Mai: And Valerie always proved to be the better of the two with me. I always had her ahead on points.

Isis stepped out as instructed by the official while McKinley stepped through the ring ropes, grabbed the down Takata by both legs and delivered a double leg drop to her lower abdomen. Andi rolled to one side, holding her breadbasket with her hands as the reigning Future Shock Champion rose, keeping hold of her predecessors legs as she did so only to send her flying into the turnbuckle with a catapult. As Andi staggered backwards, Valerie jerked her backwards into a reverse sit-out facebuster, bouncing her head off the canvas. She hooked both of Andi’s legs as she made the cover.

Mai: And it’s already over, Zack! The Future Shock Champion proves yet again her superiority over Andi.

One…

Two…

...TH-

Zack: Do you really think so?

Andi kicked out and started to come to her feet only to be sent straight back down to the mat thanks to a springboard roundhouse kick from the One Percenter. As Takata hit the mat, McKinley made the tag to Valentina before she turned back to the Space Princess, grabbing her by the feet once more as she flipped her over into a Boston Crab, allowing Valentina to enter the ring, take two steps forward and drive an elbow drop into the top of Andi’s spine, followed by a second and a third before Valero forced the Future Shock Champion to release the hold and take up her position on the apron under threat of disqualification.

Mai: I like how well the Circle works together. It’s rare we see them all together like this, and it’s a joy to behold.

Zack: Do you owe them money or something?

Quickly Valentina pulled Andi upright and straight into a front facelock that she used as a set up for her triple vertical suplexes - hitting a regular one first before she followed it with a snap suplex, finishing it off finally with a slingshot suplex off the top rope. On instinct Andi sat up as the third suplex hit and rolled unsteadily up to her feet where she was dropped to her knee thanks to a heart punch from Lozano. The Latin Goddess turned back to her corner, asking her partners to step away from the turnbuckles before she fired Andi into the Privileged Circle corner. As Takata hit the pads, Valentina strode in and raised her foot, placing it across her opponents throat, choking her out all the while telling her to kiss her boot. Immediately started the count, getting to four before Lozano lowered her leg for a second before she brought it back up and again pressed her boot against Andi’s throat, causing the Space Princess to claw at her foes foot and leg as the Latin Goddess milked the five count for all it was worth.

Mai: Valentina’s just doing to Andi what that idiot does to herself: choke. Valentina knows it’s not illegal till they get to five.

Zack: Valentina knows the rulebook inside and out, no question about it. And she’s getting every bit of the count she can.

Valero quickly started to read the riot act to the Latin Goddess who merely smirked at him before asking if he’d like to be lucky enough to kiss her boots and worship her instead. And with the referee’s attention distracted by Lozano, Valerie wrapped the tag rope around Andi’s throat, leaning backwards to choke her out as much possible, Takata kicking her feet against the canvas as she desperately tried to pull the tag rope away while Isis fired three vicious right hands into the skull of the Space Princess. Miko and Kaoru immediately came into the ring to try and stop the mugging in the corner only for Valero to move quickly to intercept them. He only managed to stop Miko her in tracks as Kaoru charged forwards, mowing down Lozano with a clothesline before she launched herself towards Isis and caught Big Red with a high knee to her chest that sent her off the apron. Asaka then spin and caught McKinley clean on the jaw with the Saturnite fist Uraken spinning backfist that saw McKinley release her hold on the tag rope and stagger down the apron a couple of steps.

Zack: What a shot by Kaoru! That URAKEN may have loosened some of Valerie’s molars right there.

Mai: Cheap shot.

Once more Kaoru turned towards Lozano as the Canadian got to her feet once more only to slam her into the canvas with a #Facepalm STO. Lozano rolled away to the ring ropes as Miko continued to argue with the referee and Asaka set off across the ring to send McKinley flying off the ring apron and into the crowd barricade as she caught her with a RadAway running dropkick to the face. The fans were loudly behind Kaoru as she once more turned her attention towards Valentina and started to pull her to her feet only for Lozano to rake her eyes. Asaka staggered away and Valentina delivered a kick to the gut before she grabbed hold of her by her ring gear and hurled her through the ropes to the outside. Valentina turned towards Andi who had been sucking in air in the corner and as she did so, Takata came to life, launching herself towards Lozano with a Thesz Press that took her down to the canvas. Andi immediately fired off right and left hands into her face, landing a couple of blows before Valentina covered up.

Mai: Look at this flagrant rule breaking by the BSX! See, if I were referee, I’d have disqualified them already long before Miko even got to the ring.

Zack: Yet another reason why no one in their right mind would put you in the stripes for any match.

Miko finally stepped out of the ring and took up her position in the corner once more, beginning to slap her hand on the top turnbuckle and stamp her feet to encourage the fans to get even louder for Andi. The Space Princess had found her second wind as she darted towards the ropes only to come back and deliver a cartwheel back elbow to the risen Latin Goddess, following it with an enzugiri to the side of her head that dropped her to one knee.

Andi: SSSSSSSHHHHHHHIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGG SSSSSSSTTTTTTAAAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

Mai: I hate when she does that. Plus it’s stupid to telegraph your move before you hit it.

Once more the masked wrestler took off towards the ropes, came back off them and delivered a perfect shining wizard to the back of Lozano’s head that dropped her down to the canvas. Takata quickly kipped back up to her feet and launched herself into THE Shooting Star Press, landing it across her opponent’s chest before she hooked the leg for the cover.

Zack: One of Andi’s favorites, and one hell of a shooting star press!

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Mai: No no no no no no YES!! I knew it wouldn’t work! I never lost faith!

Valero never got to finish the count as Isis grabbed hold of Andi’s ankle and jerked her all the way out of the ring. Andi landed on her feet and instantly started to tag Isis with forearm and elbow shots to the body that only caused Morales to grimace for a moment before her hand shot out, wrapped itself around Andi’s neck. The powerhouse quickly lifted her off her feet and drove her into the floor at ringside with a chokeslam. The Titaness admired her handiwork for a second before she pulled Andi up from the mat and rolled her back into the ring underneath the bottom rope. As she did so, Kaoru let out a roar as she picked herself up from the floor and charged towards Isis, leaving her feet as she delivered a spear straight into her foe’s midsection, driving her downwards and back first into the steel ring steps, moving them a good foot away from the ring as she did so. Meanwhile in the ring Valentina crawled over towards Andi and threw an arm over her chest as Valero slid into position to count the fall.

Mai: Look how smart Valentina is! The win is all that matters!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: That may be, but she still doesn’t have it yet.

Andi’s shoulder came up from the mat at the last second, causing Valentina to roll away as Valero to show the two count to all concerned. Meanwhile on the outside, Asaka was back up on her feet as she backed away from Isis who was still sat against the ring steps, holding her head. Kaoru measured her up before she came forward looking to connect with the VATS blaster only to be stopped in her tracks as McKinley came flying over the top of the steps and connected to the side of Kaoru’s jaw with a perfect forearm smash. Kaoru reeled away down the ring as Valerie took a moment to measure her up before she skipped forward quickly, leaving her feet and delivered a running dropkick into her shoulder blades that sent the former FFW Champion face first into the steel ring post.

Mai: I enjoy Kaoru’s face hitting things. It’s pretty ugly anyway, so I keep hoping it’ll hit something that makes it look better. Swing and a miss there on that!

Valerie hopped back up onto the apron as Valentina had started to crawl towards the corner while Andi was doing likewise, Miko reaching over the top rope to her as the fans cheered loudly for her. Lozano made it to her corner first and made the tag to McKinley who quickly entered the ring and darted towards Miko, spinning around with an attempted discus forearm smash. Ayano ducked down underneath it and as the Future Shock Champion spun back around to face the Warp Drive Dragon, Miko drove her shoulder into her midsection through the ropes. Val leaned forward and grabbed hold of the top rope as the air was driven out of her body allowing the No Surrender Champion to grab hold of her head as she stepped off the apron, snapping the red haired wrestler over the top rope. Valerie stumbled backwards and Andi left her feet and delivered a backstabber to McKinley down to the mat. Miko returned to the apron as Andi came back to her feet once more and made the tag. Ayano stepped into the ring and the pair watched as Valerie made her way back to her feet before the two skipped forward and delivered a set of matching superkicks to her jaw. McKinley toppled backwards as the moves connected and Miko dove on top of her to make the cover.

Zack: Miko’s covering the Future Shock Champion, and Valerie’s 3 seconds from hitting the showers!

One…

Two…

...THR-

Mai: You call her matches in Future Shock, and should have far more faith in her than that!

Valerie kicked out a moment before the three count. Miko rolled away and headed for the ropes, bouncing off them as McKinley pushed up onto all fours only to have face driven back down into the mat once more courtesy of a rolling knee stomp to the back of her head. The Warp Drive Dragon used her momentum to roll to one knee, her arms extended to the side as she encouraged the crowd to get louder before she turned back towards the Future Shock Champion, pulling her up from the canvas and straight into Clark’s Final Law - a Saree Suplex - that she bridged for the pinfall.

Zack: CLARK’S FINAL LAW!!

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Mai: What a weak ass No Surrender Champion! Valerie’s holding her own with her, and Ayano has way more ring experience! SAD!

Yet again Valerie kicked out before the three count and Valero held up two fingers. Miko nodded her head in acceptance of the count as she once more pulled Valerie up from the mat, snapping off kicks to her legs and hips as she brought her to her feet and whipped her into the Warp Drive Dragon’s corner. As the Privileged Circle member hit the turnbuckle pads, Miko chased in behind her and left her feet and slammed her knees into her foes chest. As Ayano landed on her feet she backed up to the middle of the ring while McKinley slumped in the corner. The No Surrender Champion measured her up and yet again charged forward into a running dropkick, slamming both of her feet into Valerie’s face. McKinley dropped down in the corner to land on her ass leaning against the turnbuckle pads. The Japanese wrestler had a pleased look on her face as she took off across the ring once more, hitting the far ropes and came back with a facewash boot to the seated red head. Miko pulled her away from the corner and hooked both of her legs as she made the pin once more.

Zack: Not often the Future Shock and No Surrender Champion are in the ring together, and it may be over quickly!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mai: Miko can’t hang with Valerie, it’s that simple. They should just go back to cheating like they were earlier, it’s all that works for them.

In the nick of time Valerie’s shoulder came up ahead of the three count then fell back to the canvas once more. Miko nodded once more as the official confirmed the two count and headed towards the nearest neutral corner where she climbed to the top rope. She perched there waving McKinley to her feet as the red head rose slowly. As the One Percenter finally get her feet underneath her, the former alcoholic stood up on the turnbuckle and launched herself towards her with a meteora… only for McKinley to drop to the canvas to dodge the move. Miko adjusted in midair to landed on her feet, spinning back to face Valerie and quickly moved towards her once again only for the Privileged Circle member to lash out with a front kick that caught the Warp Drive Dragon square on the right kneecap. Ayano staggered slightly, but it was enough of an opening for McKinley to apply a wristlock that she used to jerk her forward into the short arm lariat - the Crown Jewel. As Miko hit the mat, McKinley fell on top of her and Valero dove into position to count the cover.

Mai: There’s the CROWN JEWEL! Miko’s making that No Surrender title look good, isn’t she?! AHAHAHAHA!!

One…

Two…

...THR-

Zack: Did you see a three? I didn’t see a three. So you can save your trash talking of Miko till you see one.

Miko rolled her shoulder before the three count could be completed and Valerie rolled away to the ring ropes, using them to pull herself to her feet while Miko sat up, slowly pushing her way upwards. As Ayano got to her feet, Valerie skipped forward quickly and once more lashed out with a stiff kick to her right leg, following it up with a second stiff kick, then a third to the same leg. Ayano tried to turn away to protect the leg and as she did so, Valerie caught her with a roundhouse kick to the temple. The Warp Drive Dragon’s legs turned to spaghetti underneath her as she struggled to stay upright and Val immediately struck; driving her down to the canvas with the Divine Providence swinging reverse STO. McKinley immediately dropped down and hooked the leg as she looked to score the pinfall.

Mai: DIVINE PROVIDENCE, ZACK!! I LOVE THIS MOVE!!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: Andi made the save!! She’s felt that move more than once, and she was going to take any chances on her partner!

Before Valero’s hand could strike the mat for the third time, Andi Takata came off the top rope with an elbow drop to McKinley’s spine. Valerie rolled away and instinctively started to rise to her feet only for the Lucky Star to hook her head and drive her down into the canvas with the Space Crusher RKO.

Zack: SPACE CRUUUUUSSHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Mai: Shut up!

Andi popped up to her feet to loud cheers from the crowd that suddenly had the wind taken out of their sails as Valentina circled around behind her and trapped her arms in a double chickenwing. Without wasting a moment, Lozano lifted the Space Princess of her feet using the submission hold and kept her up high as the boos began to spread throughout the crowd. Lozano smiled as she then drove Andi face first into the canvas with the Crash of Inferiority (Glam Slam).

Mai: I hope Boob Job Barbie is watching, because that’s a glimpse of her future when Valentina comes calling for her title.

Zack: It’s not hers till she wins it, but she may be close to winning this one with that CRASH OF INFERIORITY!

Valentina immediately looked to pull Andi Takata upwards from the mat only to drop her back to the canvas as Asaka took Lozano’s leg out from under her with a chop block. Quickly Kaoru forced her way back to her feet to hook the head of the Latin Goddess from behind with an inverted facelock before pulling her upright and dropping her down with the Atom’s Glow facebuster causing Valerie to roll away to the apron.

Zack: Everyone’s playing their greatest hits tonight, aren’t they? ATOM’S GLOW to Valerie from the former FFW Champion!

As Kaoru was cheered loudly by the crowd, Valero tried to reassert control over the match only for the former FFW Champion to step around him as Isis entered the ring with an angry, wild look on her face. Kaoru darted towards her and caught the Titaness with a flying forearm to her chest that rocked her back against the ropes. Asaka followed it up immediately with a flurry of right and left hands driven into Isis body before she looked to send her in for the ride. Morales though reversed the attempt, sending the former FFW Champion into the opposite ropes, scooping her up on her return onto her shoulders and straight into the Voyage To Armageddon.

Mai: GAME. SET. MATCH. Well it would be if Isis were legal. This is the most incompetent referee in FFW!

Zack: You try controlling six people by yourself!

Isis rose back to her feet as Miko began to push up to hers and Valerie McKinley made it to the ropes, pulling herself slowly upwards. Ayano weighed up the Red Haired Goliath for a moment before she turned around and sprinted for the ropes, coming back towards Isis and delivered a wormhole kick to her jaw. Isis staggered backwards and Miko set off once more, and this time delivered a leg catch dropkick to her knee. Isis dropped down to one knee following the move and Ayano once more headed towards the ropes, coming off them once again as she left her feet and delivered a Tornado DDT to Isis. Morales slumped down on the mat as Miko, breathing deeply slowly began to make it back to her feet.

Zack: Miko and Isis have never been in the ring together like this, and I think both of them have had a tremendous amount taken out of them.

Mai: Pffttt, Isis is just catching her breath.

As she got to one knee, the Titaness pushed up to her knees and then to one knee and Ayano began to fire off stiff kicks to her body, dancing around her and delivered a particularly stiff kick to her spine. It stopped Isis for a moment before she finally returned to her feet; Miko continuing to dance around her and snap off kicks. As Isis made it back to a vertical base she caught hold of Miko’s foot, a flash of anger in her eyes as she jerked the Warp Drive Dragon towards her, hoisting her up on her shoulders ready for another Voyage to Armageddon.

Mai: There you go, Isis! Hit it this time, and then you can say you pinned a weak ass No Surrender Champion!

Zack: Miko’s fighting out of it, and she damn well better!

Immediately Miko began to fire off elbows and knees into the sides of Isis head, desperately trying to prevent Morales from delivering the move. She managed to delay it long enough for Andi to get to her feet and drive a palm strike into the Privileged Circle member’s stomach, backing her up a step before she launched herself into a double knee strike to her stomach. Isis staggered backwards another couple of steps to the ring ropes and as she did so, Miko grabbed hold of the top rope and with a loud grunt of effort tried to deliver a modified crucifix bomb to send Isis over the top rope to the outside - accomplishing the feat as Andi skipped forward and buried a superkick into Isis’ chest.

Mai: Andi couldn’t reach her head, so she decided to kick to her in the boob.

Zack: Will you stop?!

Morales flipped over the top rope and landed unsteadily on her feet on the outside as Miko landed on the apron. Andi looked down at Isis for half a moment before she took off across the ring and came back with a Sasuke special that caught Isis perfectly causing them both to collapse in a heap on the outside.

Zack: I think Isis and Andi have taken each other out for the time being, and now here comes the “Warp Drive Dragon” herself back into the ring.

Miko rolled back under the bottom rope and came to her feet bringing her hand up immediately to block an attempted thumb to the eye from a recovered Valerie McKinley; shoving her arm away as she did so causing the red haired wrestler to spin around. Quickly Ayano followed up with a leg sweep sidewalk slam that drove the One Percenter down into the canvas. Miko quickly made for the corner, rolling her fists as she climbed up the inside, took a moment on the top rope and came flying backwards with the Dyson Sphere phoenix splash. As Miko landed it perfectly, she hooked the leg of the Privileged Circle member and Valero slid into position to make the count.

Zack: The DYSON SPHERE!!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mai: What a terrible name for a move! Who names a finish after a vacuum cleaner?!

Miko rolled away to the ropes as the referee completed the count and started to pull herself upwards as the bell began to sound, Valero helping her upright and raised her hand in the air.

Maggie: Here are your winners, by way of pinfall, the team of “Lucky Star” Andi Takata, “Atomic” Kaoru Asaka and “The Warp Drive Dragon” Miko Ayano… THE WARP DRIVE DRAGONS!!!

The cameras happened to see someone watching from the stage, as Artemis Kaiser stood with both eyes focused on the ring. Miko glanced over towards her for a moment.

Mai: Look at that, there’s Artemis! She probably came to brainstorm for Team Canada in Global Wars.

Zack: Yeah, right. You and I both know she’s watching the No Surrender Champion, and with good reason as they are set to square off at Sin & Sacrifice.

Mai: Nah, it’s about Valentina.

Zack: The BSX and Miko Ayano prove once again why they are the definition of a super team here tonight at Velocity! That was chaotic as anything I’ve seen in a while!

Mai: Fluke. They cheated practically the whole match, and that was the ONLY way they were going to get past the Circle.

Zack: Make like you’re at a gloryhole, and choke on it if you don’t like it.

Valerie rolled out of the ring to join Valentina and Isis as they pulled themselves up to the feet while Andi and Kaoru rolled back into the ring and forced themselves up to their feet, getting their hands raised in the air by the referee as the crowd cheered loudly for them before the show cut elsewhere.

Scarlett Goes Solo?

Velocity returns to the backstage area once more, and finds Amber Carano surrounded by the Fast Track Champion Scarlett Silver and her manager, Christian Kincaid. Of course, the brunette has her title with her.

Christian: Before you begin, Amber, let’s go ahead and congratulate the first ever 3 time FFW Fast Track Champion here. No one has ever done with this title what she has, and it’s unlikely anyone will for the foreseeable future. On the biggest stage in women’s wrestling for the second year in a row, she became Fast Track Champion in a triple threat. She turned back the challenge of a Hall of Famer who will bemoan she had a match and probably find a way to blame me. And she also turned away a woman who was as close to being Future Shock Champion as anyone ever could be. So let’s give her some props, shall we?

Amber: Sure! Congratulations to you, Scarlett. It’s safe to say you are becoming the definitive holder of that title at this point, if you aren’t already.

Scarlett: I don’t think anybody will ever be able to think of the Fast Track Championship, without immediately thinking of me along with it. Ever since I first claimed it back at Unstoppable 8 I made it my own. I made it desirable just like me. Not that I get the recognition I deserve for it, except for from Christian. The losers of my triple threat match at the last Unstoppable got more acknowledgement than me, the winner.

Amber: Christian is your manager, so it makes sense that he gives you recognition after all. I’m sure that the rest of Chaotic Temptation were quite happy for you.

Scarlett: You tell me, Amber. I didn’t see them all running out to congratulate me in the ring when I won like they did with another member of the group when she won the Evolution title later that night. The only one who was there when the bell rang was, as usual, my manager. You’d think that becoming the first and only three time Fast Track Champion might be worthy of a celebration. Or at least a pat on the back for a job well done.

Christian: Scarlett feels like she’s the least appreciated member of the group. She bases that on the fact that she won that title three times over the last year. And no one was there to congratulate her on any of them like they did when Missy won the Evolution title for the first time. It’s how she feels, and I can understand that feeling from her perspective.

Amber looks from Christian and back to the Fast Track Champion.

Amber: Maybe I’m reading into it too much, so correct me if I am. But it sounds like you are not too happy with the rest of the group...and maybe you’re thinking about going back on your own like you did when you first arrived. Is that accurate?

Scarlett: Who knows. Maybe I am, maybe I’m not. I doubt they would even notice if I did leave. They’d be too busy congratulating Missy about her Evolution title.

Christian shakes his head, and makes a cutting motion across his neck towards the camera.

Christian: I don’t think this is the right place for this conversation to take place. If something changes, Amber, you and everyone else will know.

Both Scarlett and her manager head off camera, leaving Amber looking a little surprised by everything she had already heard.
Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2018, 03:01:40 pm »

A buzz goes through the arena as the fans see what’s next on the video wall. The next show shows Maggie getting into the ring with a microphone in hand.

Maggie: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is your main event of the evening!

Zack: I can’t wait for this! I have looked forward to this ever since I saw it announced for tonight. We’re going to see one hell of a fight!

Mai: Savannah Taylor is really a dumbass, Zack. She could a thousand other guys that wouldn’t get her into this situation with the Franchise, but noooo! Like I said, DUMBASS.

“Something New” starts up over the speakers, and the jeers have almost drowned out the music before Brazilian Storm have even arrived (though in fairness, the beginning is pretty quiet). Yellow, green and blue spotlights dance around the arena, while the tron shows images of both halves of the team in action. Suddenly, the music stops and the tron cuts out...only for the sound of crashing thunder to echo loudly through the arena.

Love to hate,
Repeating my mistakes.
But there’s no one left to listen,
No one left to listen.
Take a chance, and fuck the consequence
When there’s no one left to listen,
No one left to listen.

As a curtain of dry ice smoke fills up the entrance stage, the two Brazilian wrestlers walk up to the top of the ramp together, with their manager Kyle Kilmeade right behind them. Once there, they look over the booing crowd with matching smirks on their face before they stop for a pose: Bianca goes to a knee and opens her arms wide in the Witch of the Winds pose, as Mel does her own pose, twirling on her feet and taking a soft dip of a bow, also with her arms open. After a couple of seconds in that pose, Bianca lunges forth and twirls herself, as Mel swings an arm, and the best friends indulge in a loud high-five. Then, side by side, they walk down the entrance ramp, with their manager following them with a lonely round of applause.

Right now! We’re taking control!
Tired of waiting
Tired of waiting for something new!
Right now! We’re taking control!
Tired of waiting
Tired of waiting for something new!

Maggie: Introducing first escorted to the ring by Mel Avilo and Kyle Kilmeade… From Brazil… BIANCA SALVADOR!!!

Instead of going straight to the ring though, the girls walk up to a camera, getting right up to the lens with their mischievous smirks. As Bianca flexes her biceps for the gun show, kissing the bulging muscle, Mel’s smirk becomes a grin as she gives the camera, and the viewers at home, some choice words about their opponents. After that, the best friends roll into the ring and move to opposite turnbuckles, climbing onto the second rope and staring into the booing crowd, only to wave them off and regroup, going to their corner. Bianca sits on the top turnbuckle and Mel docks herself there, as they wait for their match to begin while they strategize.

Mai: I just want Savannah to remember she brought all this on herself. Bianca has been on a roll of late, and is 100%. I bet Savannah still hasn’t fully recovered from Unstoppable.

Zack: Bianca has been very outspoken on Savannah in recent weeks, and was about as happy as the Siren to see this match booked. We’ll see how long that lasts.

There was silence; the lights began to fade away slowly. A soft instrumental echoes out across the audience. It starts slowly, a beautiful sound that contrasts the heaviness of the world. Like feathers, it glides among the waiting audience. The lighting fixtures produce a gentle spotlight upon the stage, offset by the occasional flash here and there. As 'Just Close Your Eyes' by Waterproof Blonde continues to play, a woman’s words begin to come through. Her voice is tender, not raising upon a whisper.

"Deceived by my eyes and all I was told I should see
Opinions not mine, the person they taught me to be
One night in the dark, a vision of someone I knew
And in the darkness I saw, a voice say, I'm you."

On the stage, a feminine figure appears. Her head lowered to everything. People cannot make out who it is. As she stands there, the flashes briefly illuminate her figure. It only gives small clues on who stands at the gate. She stands in the spotlight, her shadow cast large and proudly among the stage.

"Inside me a light was turned on…"

The instrumental picks up again. An electric guitar now joins the progressively exciting instrumentals of before. The singer’s voice suddenly intensifies.

"Then I was alive!"

In the light, it is revealed that it was Savannah Taylor. She stands at the gate, a robe of obsidian and ivory hues. The hood of it shadows her eyes, but the intensity of the final EXODUS World Champion remains clear as day. She starts off down the ramp, with a serious aura radiating from her body.

Maggie: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring....weighing in at one hundred twenty pounds.....from Las Vegas, Nevada.....Savannah Taylor !!!

"If you close your eyes your life,
A naked truth revealed
Dreams you never lived,
And scars never healed"

Savannah makes her way up the ring steps. She looks out towards the audience for a moment before entering the ring. From there, she heads for a turnbuckle. She stands there, taking in everything. She then lifts her up on top of it. She peers out in nothing, then takes off the hood with a flashy flourish. Her blonde locks fly up in the air. They descend, shaping her face as they famously do.

"In the darkness, light will take you to the other side
You'll find me waiting there you'll see, if you just close your eyes."

While she stands in her corner, she closes her eyes and takes a heavy breath. When her bright eyes open, Taylor is completely composed. There is nothing more than the heat of battle awaiting her. She takes off her robe, giving it to a stagehand. She stretches her wrists before devoting her mind to the war upon the horizon.

Mai: See, this is why I hate fans, Zack. For ages, they booed this woman like she created polio. And now they cheer her for being a traitor to Samantha just because her new flavor of the month has a penis. Well I hope the sex is good, because she’s certainly paying for it.

Zack: That is one of the most asinine things you’ve said, so well done there. Because there’s certainly plenty of competition for the title. What business is it who anyone dates? How does it affect business? It doesn’t.

Maggie barely gets out of the way in time before Savannah and Bianca make a beeline for one another. The referee, Jennifer Stringer, makes sure Maggie is out of the ring as the start trading punches in the center of the ring. Savannah shoves Bianca backwards, and blasts her with a discus elbow to the mouth as she comes forward again. The fans immediately get behind her as Savannah unloads with European uppercuts, rocking Bianca back a couple steps before she whips her across for the ride. Salvador barely has time to hit the ropes before Savannah charges after her with a running shoulder tackle that sends them both through the ropes to the floor. But it hardly slows them down as they fire punches at one another with Savannah in the mount position.

Zack: It stayed in the ring longer than I thought it would! These two are already out here on the floor, and look at them throw hands!

Mai: It’s like falling through the ropes to the outside didn’t phase them, Zack. They despise each other just that much!

Bianca managed to flip Savannah off her, but the Las Vegas Siren was quickly back to her feet. The “Typhoon” started to get up, but got cut short with a running punt to her ribs that lifted her off the ground for a half second. Savannah pulled her into a front facelock, and hoisted her up for a suplex, but instead dropped her ribs down across the ringside barricade. Bianca hung over it in pain before Savannah backed up long enough to charge her with a jumping kneelift to the head that sent Bianca into the first row.

Zack: I thought she was going to suplex her on the floor, but instead she hung Bianca out to dry across the barricade….ribs first!

Mai: Hasn’t it been ten already? How slow does this damn referee count to ten? Did she forget a number or something?!

Taylor went to grab her opponent as a fan offered her her drink, which she then used to throw into Bianca’s face before she dragged her back to ringside. Ax handle blows landed across Bianca’s back until Savannah used a rear waistlock to throw Bianca with a German suplex into the barricade. Salvador slumped against it as Savannah moved a few feet away, and seemed to be measuring her for something with the crowd solidly behind her. She was about to run towards her when Mel grabbed her hair. Savannah spun into her, and started unloading shots to her head, and sent the brunette backwards. She quickly turned as she saw Kyle not far away, and he immediately backed his wheelchair in the other direction.

Mai: Did you see that? She was about to attack a handicapped man! And these people still cheer her! That’s horrible! Why is she still not counted out yet?!

Zack: Mel needs to learn to keep her hands to herself, and that’s the smartest thing Kilmeade’s done in ages! LOOK OUT!!

Before Savannah could turn around again, Bianca charged her from behind and sent her into the barricade on that side of the ring. Repeated kneelifts into her ribs doubled Savannah over before Bianca tossed her back under the bottom rope into the ring. She followed after her, and headed for the corner to remove one of the turnbuckle pads. Bianca headed back for Savannah, pulling her to her feet and hammering more blows into her back before firing her into the exposed turnbuckle. Her back struck hard against the steel not once, but twice as Bianca followed her with a corner clothesline. A belly to belly overhead suplex followed that as the “Typhoon” hopped up onto the middle rope to deliver a knee drop into her head.

Zack: That’s all that Mel and Kyle were doing, trying to give Bianca an opening. And it worked very well for them, and now Salvador is taking full advantage of it.

Mai: Yeah, she actually got the match back in the ring. Savannah just wanted to street fight on the floor, shows you the difference between them, huh?

She glanced back to the corner with a grin as she pulled Savannah up and over her shoulder. Salvador headed towards it as the referee stood in front of the exposed turnbuckle. She was told to move twice, but refused until Bianca headed for the next corner instead. A snake eyes caught Savannah flush before Bianca jerked her into a short arm clothesline that put her down on the mat again. Her head was pulled up as Bianca began to fishhook her mouth, telling her to smile for the camera. Stringer got her to break on a four count before Bianca dragged the sole of her boot across Savannah’s face.

Mai: Did you hear that, Zack? Bianca’s so talented that she can do commentary on her own matches, and she’s better than you at it.

Zack: When you give your two cents, you aren’t overcharging, are you? The “Typhoon” is certainly relentless in this assault on Savannah, which is what she needs to be!

Bianca glanced towards the exposed turnbuckle again as Mel climbed up onto the apron. Stringer went to get her down before Bianca pulled Savannah to her feet. She went right back over her shoulder as Bianca looked to deliver another snake eyes, just to the exposed corner this time. But as she got close, Savannah slid out the back and landed on her feet. She swept Bianca’s legs out from under her, and spun around to catapult her headfirst into the exposed turnbuckle. Bianca’s head smacked off it before she staggered backwards into Savannah’s arms for a lungblower. Both women lay on the canvas as the referee began her count. The referee had finally got Mel down, causing the other half of the Storm not to be too happy with how that worked out.

Zack: Savannah showed some excellent awareness right there, and gave Bianca a taste of her own medicine with that turnbuckle exposed.

Mai: Why was that idiot talking to Mel?! If she had been paying attention to the match, that would have been a disqualification right there!

Savannah began to sit up first, regrouping and looking over at the downed Bianca with an expression of anger etched across her face. She got back to her feet, dragging Bianca with her. A series of body shots followed that before she shoved the “Typhoon” back into the ropes. As Bianca stumbled forward, she got pulled down into a corkscrew neckbreaker followed by a cover from Savannah. Stringer slid into position quickly.

Zack: Savannah with THE GAMBLE, and it paid off! Is it enough for three though?

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOPE!!

Mai: The answer to your question is no. With all the hate between them, you think THAT is gonna keep Bianca down?!

Bianca kicked out in time, causing the Las Vegas Siren to cradle her head and fire punches into her face before she finally got back to her feet. The “Typhoon” rolled towards the ropes to get away from her, causing Savannah to stalk her. When Bianca was able to get to her feet, Savannah went for a rear waistlock but got surprised by a jawbreaker counter that sent her stumbling to a seat on the mat.

Zack: Bianca is excellent at counters, and whatever Savannah had in mind...the “Typhoon” had no interest in finding out what it was.

Mai: Why should she? If you can avoid something or better yet...counter it to hurt them, why take it? That’d be stupid!

Bianca leaned against the ropes, catching her breath for a moment before she saw Savannah starting to sit up. She turned on a dime, and fired a hard kick into her chest followed by two more that slumped the Siren forward. Salvador then took off for the far side as her opponent was beginning to rise, only to put her right back down with a fameasser. A look of amusement began to form on Bianca’s face before she applied a single leg Boston crab that she ultimately used to have Savannah stomp herself in the face.

Mai: That Savannah is one flexible girl, isn’t she? I always enjoy watching Bianca use her FACE FLATTENER, and to a more deserving girl it couldn’t happen.

Zack: There’s no question Bianca likes to show up her opponents, that’s nothing new. But she might not want to take Savannah too lightly here.

Savannah was slow to get back to her feet, and Bianca made sure to punish her every step of the way with blows to her back. She scooped her up, and then hung her upside down in a tree of woe. When she started to remove another turnbuckle pad and the referee went to talk her out of it, Mel moved around the corner and unloaded with right hands into Savannah’s head as she hung upside down. Bianca continued to act like she was going to take the padding off until Mel walked away. Salvador held up her hands and turned back around, along with the referee. A running baseball slide to Savannah’s head followed that, snapping it back before the Siren collapsed to the canvas in a heap.

Mai: I don’t want to hear any bitching about what Mel just did either. Savannah attacked her first, and that’s called a receipt. She’s lucky that’s ALL she got.

Zack: With all this Franchise ass kissing you do, has your paycheck increased at all? Has it done absolutely anything FOR your career?

She pulls Savannah’s leg behind her neck before tugging at her ankle. She followed that up with a spinning side slam. The Brazilian dropped down to the mat with a hook of the leg for the cover before Stringer dropped to count.

Mai: OUTFLOW! Suck on that, Savannah!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEE-NOOOPE!!

Taylor got her other foot across the bottom rope, stopping the count of the referee. Bianca grumbled as she got back to her feet.

Zack: If she had hooked both legs, that wouldn’t have happened. Be that as it may, this grudge match continues.

Mai: Don’t worry, Bianca still has plenty of punishment to deal out. She’d never get tired of abusing Savannah Taylor, just like the rest of the Franchise.

A quick glance towards her teammate sent Mel into pulling up the apron, and starting to drag out a table from under the ring. Meanwhile, Bianca put the boots to her former stablemate before pulling her to her feet. She hoisted her up for what looked like a stalling vertical suplex, but Savannah escaped and landed behind her. She rushed them both towards the ropes into an O’Connor roll for a cover!

Zack: Bianca letting Savannah think about it for---OH, O’CONNOR ROLL!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOOOOO!!!

Mai: i could have told her that wasn’t going to work. You’re not going to catch Bianca by surprise like that, ya dumb bitch!

Bianca kicked out after the two, propelling Savannah forward and into the ropes. The Siren stopped herself before she hit them, and turned into a running high knee from Bianca that sent her through the ropes and onto the apron. Meanwhile on the floor, Mel had set up the table around the corner. As Savannah started to rise to her feet, Bianca took off for the far side and came back with a leap into a codebreaker that pistoned Savannah off the apron and to the floor in a heap.

Zack: I’ve never seen that before! A codebreaker that sent Savannah hurtling back out here to the floor for the second time tonight.

Mai: Well deserved too! Now Mel’s got this table set up, maybe they are going to throw her a testimonial dinner!

Bianca rolled out under the bottom rope, amused by her handiwork before she pulled Savannah up and around the corner to lay her across the table. She then hopped up onto the apron as Mel held Savannah’s feet in place. Salvador trash talked the Siren before she left her feet with a sneton backsplash that sent them both through the table to the floor. Only Savannah’s body cushioned Bianca, and allowed her to hop back to her feet with a grin. She kicked the debris out of the way, and threw Savannah back in under the bottom rope before sliding in after her.

Mai: Who knew that teenage boy-like body of Savannah would provide such a soft landing for Bianca? I think this thing is about to be in the books, Zack.

Zack: I’m afraid you may be right! I’m a little surprised the referee is letting this continue, but I guess Bianca didn’t use the table as a weapon.

The “Typhoon” glided across Savannah to make the cover, hooking the leg tightly this time before the referee dropped down to make the count. Mel slapped the mat with the referee from the outside.

Mai: Well this is academic! Even this idiot referee can’t get this wrong!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOO!!!

Mai: I spoke too soon…. Where do they hire these people from?! THAT WAS THREE!!

Savannah’s shoulder came up in the nick of time, causing both Bianca and her partner to give the referee a verbal lashing for her count. As this went on, Savannah began to crawl towards the ropes and get back to her feet. Mel pointed it out to her partner as Bianca shook her head, and dragged her back to the center before applying her straightjacket choke, pressing her foot against the back of Savannah’s neck in the process.

Zack: I don’t know how much is left in Taylor’s tank right now, but whatever’s left won’t last much longer now! Salvador can’t keep her down for three, so she’ll just choke her out instead!

Mai: Yeah, well that’s because this dumbass referee refuses to count three on her. I don’t blame her! She can’t screw up a submission, can she?

Zack: Bianca’s got ELEGANT DECADENCE applied, and Savannah…..she’s in big time trouble.

The referee moved into position, asking Savannah if she wanted to stop the match. But the Siren gave no such indication as she tried to use what strength she had left to break the grip. However, Bianca had it tightly applied and Savannah’s movements began to falter as the “Typhoon” tried to make the pressure worse. Taylor’s arms began to get less mobile as she continued to mouth the word “No” to the referee’s question….until she stopped responding. Stringer raised her hand three times, and watched it fall before she called for the bell.

Maggie: Here is your winner by submission…………….’THE TYPHOON’ BIANCA SALVADOR!!

Zack: Savannah kept saying no over and over again, but her body gave up on her! She didn’t quit, her boy did though!

Mai: That’s alright, one is as good as the other in wrestling.

Stringer called for the bell as Bianca kept the hold tightly applied even still, causing the referee to try to break it...at least until Mel Avilo tossed her out of the ring over the top rope. Bianca’s teeth gritted as Savannah had long since stopped moving.

Zack: Savannahs is gonna have serious damage if she doesn’t break this hold soon, she’s already unconscious!

Bianca only broke when she happened to see the ramp as the owner of FFW made her way down to the ring. The “Typhoon” smiled and got to her feet as Samantha stepped through the ropes. Both Mel and Bianca pulled the lifeless Savannah up by the arms before Samantha tilted her head up, and proceeded slapping her across the face. The camera zoomed in as she spoke to her.

Mai: Samantha deserves to be able to do this, you know. Savannah has this coming!

Samantha: Have you had enough yet?

Zack: The owner of this company is humbling Savannah Taylor, but I think it’s only waking her up! OHH...there’s your answer, boss!

She repeated it over and over as the slaps began to revive the Siren. Savannah almost spat in her face when she told her “NO!” And it was at this point that Mel jerked her up, and planted her with her MEL-BOMB!

Mai: I bet she won’t say no now! Everything is right with the world tonight, Zack!

Savannah lay motionless on the mat as the Storm planted a foot on her chest and had their hand raised by the owner. Velocity faded off the air on that image.

« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 08:51:13 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: