Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 08:30:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Breaking Point - September 15, 2018

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Breaking Point - September 15, 2018  (Read 363 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: September 17, 2018, 01:19:02 pm »

Live from the XCel Energy Center in St. Paul, Minnesota
September 15, 2018

The FFW logo explodes across the night sky with fireworks erupting across the screen. We then cut inside the arena as “Money and the Power” plays over the PA system. The fans immediately recognize the music as the COO of FFW, Seth Star, steps out onto the stage hand in hand with Savannah Taylor. The two look pleased with the reaction as they head towards the ring.

Money and the power
Once you get a 'lil they just want to take you down (cause)
I got the money and the power
Once you get a 'lil they just want to take you down (cause)
We’ve been going hard for too long
Can’t get enough, what is you on?
Really ain’t nothing, I could drop that
Wake up in the morning, make it all back

Zack: The XCel Energy Center has come to life as the COO of this company and his girlfriend, Savannah Taylor, are on their way to the ring. Welcome to the Twin Cities, namely St. Paul, Minnesota! You’re watching Breaking Point, and we are on the last stop for FFW before Sin & Sacrifice!

Mai: That’ll be the night where Savannah there gets all her features rearranged like a Picasso painting inside a fifteen foot high steel cage, and I can’t wait to see it!

Seth holds the ropes open for Savannah before stepping inside the ring with her. Maggie hands up a pair of microphones for them, and he hands one of them to her as his music fades.

Seth: Thank you for that, it never gets old and it isn’t something I’m used to even to this day. I don’t know how many of you know this, but the Twin Cities here has been a major part of FFW history for a very long time. It was right here in the Twin Cities a few miles away that the very first Unstoppable took place. And who would have guessed over 8 years later that we would be right back here in practically the birthplace of the biggest event in women’s wrestling?

Savannah: So it only seems fitting that the number one source for women’s wrestling comes back to practically where it was put on the map, right?

Mai: For a guy not used to getting cheers, he sure knows how to orchestrate cheap pops for himself.

Seth: But that’s not the reason I’m out here tonight. I have two very good reasons beyond that. And the first is one that I think will make the majority of you happy...and maybe even a few backstage. Just like the last time I stood out here with Savannah, I am happy to inform you that the owner of this company is not here tonight.

This does get a very positive response from the crowd, causing him to nod in agreement as he looks to the “Las Vegas Siren” at his side.

Seth: With that being the case though, there is something I wanted to show my sister that I’m sure will bring a smile to her face….or not. I don’t really care how she feels about it. But two days, this woman right here celebrated her 30th birthday. And to help commemorate that day for her, I did something I had been debating myself for weeks on doing.

He held her hand up with a diamond ring situated on her finger.

Seth: Long story short, she said yes.

Savannah smiles as she takes in the reaction from the fans and admires her ring.

Savannah: When you know something is the real thing and you are one hundred percent certain that you can't imagine going through life without it…..yes is the only answer.

Seth: Before the naysayers and doubters begin, allow me to tell you that I didn’t propose to this woman to spite my sister. Only a fool would think of something like that. I would have done this whether Savannah was at odds with her or not. Trust me when I tell you I have spent….enough time with all the wrong women to know the right one when I find her. And she just happens to be the most intelligent and captivating woman I’ve ever dated, which admittedly is no high water mark if I look back on my past. But the fact remains Savannah Taylor has proven to be the best thing that has ever happened to me. And if I had it all to do over again….as long as it resulted in the same outcome with this ring on her finger, I’d do it all again.

Savannah: You can say and think whatever you want. The only thing that matters to me is this man standing next to me. He is without question the best part of my life, and this ring means we're staying together….forever.

Seth: Two weeks from tonight, Savannah will look to close the chapter on her issues with Jo McFarlane inside a steel cage at Sin & Sacrifice. She will look to impress upon Ms. McFarlane the error of her ways before she sets her sights on another member of the Franchise, with whom all of this is only just beginning. I’m curious to see what Ms. McFarlane will do when she’s left to her own devices, locked in a cage, and can rely on no one but her own skills against Savannah. There’ll be no Brazilian Storm. Her father will be rendered ineffective as his daughter is locked inside a cage with not a Siren that night, but the devil herself in its most exquisite form.

Savannah: Jo, Jo, Jo. You thought that Unstoppable was the last time our paths would cross? You think that this business between us is over? You sweet, summer child. At Unstoppable, your little friends made sure that this would never quite be over. If you thought what I did at Unstoppable was bad…..you haven't seen anything yet.

As Savannah finishes, the camera focuses in on her expression before she shares a kiss with her fiance. We then cut to the opening video for Breaking Point.

The FFW logo flashes across the screen. We see Kaoru Asaka sitting in a cubicle dressed in a business suit as five people stand around her pointing fingers and giving her a lot of flack. The clock hand on the wall behind her continues to spin through hours as Kaoru’s face gets more and more angry.  “One of a Kind” by Breaking Point begins to play.

The monitor behind her shows a series of clips including Steph Stefano delivering a punt kick, Scarlett Silver looking at her reflection in a full length mirror with her manager behind her, Next is an arena dance party with Rose Gardner in the ring, Angelina Fantastica delivering a hip check to the head, and Isis Morales crushing a globe in her hands.

Next we find Kaoru erupting out of her seat, and starting to throw punches at the suits yelling at her. Punches all around before she tears the suit off she’s wearing to reveal her ring attire, and then reaches under her desk to pull out a sledgehammer. She looks at it for a second, and heads out of her cubicle.

The next clip shows Valerie McKinley looking up in front of her manager as money rains down around her, bringing a wide grin to her face, Sophia Pike applying her armbar submission in the ring, Kelly Kincaid delivering her headlock driver, and Artemis Kaiser giving a Stockton Slap across the face.

Then we find Kaoru taking the sledgehammer and crashing it through a glass door into one of the offices. She brings it down across the desk, putting a hole in it before firing it at some of the pictures on the wall. One of them is a poster of her with the words “tsundere dragon”, which she takes great pride in destroying. She heads out of the office into the parking lot, leaving holes in the wall as she passes with her sledgehammer. When she finds the boss’ car parked in a handicap space, she swings the sledgehammer around and crashes it through the windshield and setting off the alarm before the Breaking Point logo appears on the screen.

We then go to a live shot as the packed crowd roars as multi-colored spotlights flash all over the arena as the theme continues to play over the PA system.

The cameras head to ringside, and there we find the ever lovely Maggie Rourke standing front and center with her microphone.

Maggie: The opening contest of Breaking Point is scheduled for one fall!

The dance beats of DJ Cutman's "I"m The Boss" blare through the sound system as lights blink in white, baby blue and purple. Skipping and bopping to the beat, Rose Gardner comes out from the back, opening her arms in an airplane stance as she reaches the top of the ramp, stopping and staring into the crowd. She then makes her way down the ramp, highfiving as many fans as possible in the way. As the chorus of the music approaches, she darts to the ring and hops onto the second rope, showing off for the crowd, pointing to herself with her two thumbs as the lyrics say...

I'm the boss!
I'm the boss!
I'm very, very sorry for your loss!
I'm the boss!
I'm the boss!
And just in case I didn't get the point across
I'M THE BOSS!

Maggie: Introducing first, from World 8-8, standing at 5'4"... ROSE GARDNER!!!

Poison then removes her sunglasses and throws it into the audience for some fan before hopping down to the ring and bouncing on the balls of her feet.

Zack: Rose hasn’t lost a bit of the popularity she gained during her days in Future Shock, and it only seems to be building. But she’s giving up a lot of experience tonight.

Mai: The only reason people like her is because they are all lonely geeks like her, and maybe a few of them think she has a cute fiance.

The arena is plunged into darkness, punctuated only by the soft, subtle, plucking of harp strings picking out the tune from the hymn “He’s Got The Whole World In His Hands” only just loud enough to be audible by the capacity crowd. As it plays a group of people start to emerge from the backstage area in the darkness, forming up in ranks on the stage quietly humming the tune as they do so. The choir finally gets all formed up on the stage in a semi-circle; the song getting louder and louder as more voices add to it only to cut suddenly as, with a fanfare of trumpets, a sudden blinding white light floods the whole building. The light narrows down to a single point high above the stage where a single figure is slowly descending from the heavens. The woman almost seems to be glowing in her bright white robes, her hair almost a flame red crown around her head. The eyes of the choir all turned towards her, singing out an awed ‘Aaaah aaaaah aaaah’ to accompany the angel’s descent only for her to become more and more recognisable as Casey Atherton the lower that she gets. As she lands in the middle of the horseshoe two members of the choir move forward to help her out of her robes, leaving her in brilliant white ring tights and smock like top. Cradling her hands together, the red haired woman begins to slowly walk down the entrance ramp; the choir following behind her as they start to sing. All the time the woman is bathed in the same bright, pure white light.

She's got the whole world in her hands
She's got the whole wide world in her hands
She's got the whole wide world in her hands
She's got the whole world in her hands

As she makes it to the ring, she extends her arms out from her body, almost in a crucifix position and two members of her choir lift her up almost reverentially onto the ring apron, while two more scurry up onto the apron and hold the ropes open for Casey to step inside the ring as the rest of the choir surround the ring, continuing to sing the song as Atherton flashes a bright smile to the crowd, circling the ring only to stop on each side of the ring and bless those in attendance.

Maggie: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome at this time…”THE SAVIOUR” CASEY ATHERTON!!!!

Casey finally returns to her corner, eyes turned to the heavens as she seems to be praying while she waits for the match to begin.

Mai: Zack, an aura of peace and love has fallen over all of us here in the arena. You can feel the Lord’s warm embrace right now, can’t you?

Zack: Is that what it is? I thought maybe your cheap perfume was heat activated. Either way, Casey has to find a way to negate Rose’s speed. Otherwise, the cosplay princess is gonna run circles around her before this match is through.

Referee Melinda Davis calls for the bell as Maggie leaves the ring. A beaming Casey heads towards the center with her arms outstretched for both the referee and Rose to take her hands. Davis and Rose both give her a curious look as Casey encourages them to join her in a prayer circle. Rose moves closer to her, but staying out of her reach as Casey holds out her hand for her. The cosplay princess looks out at the crowd with a skeptical look...and then catches Casey with a dropkick to the chest. The fans respond loudly to that as Rose starts unloading with forearms as the redhead tries to get to her feet. Shot after shot lands before she fires Casey chest first into the far corner. Before she can turn around after colliding with it, Rose runs behind her and uses a monkey flip to send her up and over face down onto the mat. The brunette kips up to her feet with a grin on her face, and a pop from the crowd.

Mai: Did you see that, Zack: What a disgusting way to start a match! Casey wanted to pray with everyone, and Rose used it for a cheap shot!

Zack: Why are you so worked up? You’re not even close to religion, unless you pick up Hare Krishnas at the airport.

Casey once more tries to get to her feet before Rose grabs her head, and drives it into the turnbuckle four times. She spins her around, and fires her across again to the far corner. As Casey crashes back first against the turnbuckles, Rose uses a handspring back elbow to her mouth that sends her well off balance. As the redhead stumbles forward, Rose scoops her up for a sidewalk slam to the mat before grabbing her leg to hook for the cover. Davis immediately moves into position.

Zack: I hope the next match is ready, because if Rose has her way, they’ll be out shortly!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOPE!!

Casey kicked out just as the two struck, and Rose wasted no time in getting back to her feet. She pulled Casey up with her, and drove a knee into her body to double her over. She bounced off the near side with a scissor kick to the back of her head, putting Casey back on the mat again.

Mai: All of this is happening because Rose decided to attack Casey before she was ready to start the match. You’d be reading Casey the riot act if she did something like this.

Rose took off for the ropes, and rebounded quickly into a rolling senton that landed flush against Casey’s body. She quickly got back to her feet, and hit the other side. When Casey started to sit up, Rose jumped and brought her knees up for a butt stomp to Casey before sitting on her and grabbing a leg for another cover.

Zack: Mario couldn’t have hit that butt stomp any better, and Rose is looking for victory one more time here!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOPE!!

Casey shoved her off the cover, and rolled towards the ropes. She started to get to her feet before Rose picked up the speed again, bouncing off the far side. Whatever she had in mind though didn’t work as Casey surprised her with a drop toe hold that sent her neck first across the middle rope. Atherton got away from her, and pulled the referee to her as one of the Choir started choking Rose against the middle rope.

Mai: I think we should give Casey a five minute breather to make up for Rose playing dirty to start this match! Oh look, one of the Choir is praying with her now!

The Choir member let go as Rose lay across the rope, trying to catch her breath. Casey stepped up onto her back to cause even more choking until the referee got to a four count. The redhead then kicked the middle rope, bouncing Rose backwards to the mat as she continued to try to catch her breath. Casey pulled her up to her feet into a double underhook before spiking her head into the mat with a DDT. She followed up with crashing her leg down across the back of her head repeatedly till she finally got up to her feet, and bowed her head in prayer.

Zack: Casey finally got herself an opening in this match, and she’s wasting time with this nonsense when she should be focusing on her opponent.

Mai: There’s always time to talk to the Lord, Zack. Casey’s mission is trying to save all these sinners out here. She offered to counsel me once, but didn’t want to take the six months off she’d need.

As Rose was beginning to get up again, Casey stopped her in her tracks with a punt to the ribs. It folded her up on the canvas before Atherton scooped her up into a front carry. She dropped her across her knee three times in a row before following it up with a fallaway slam. The redhead rose to her feet, taking off for the near side to come back with a knee drop. Rose’s head bounced off the mat before a leaping curb stomp from Casey put it right back before she rolled her over to make the cover with a hook of the leg.

Mai: I heard Missy stole that move from Casey, Zack!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOOOOPE!!

Rose got her shoulder off the canvas in time, causing Casey to get back to her feet with a slightly disappointed look on her face.

Zack: Well you heard wrong. And regardless of that, it didn’t get the job done because Rose is still very much in this match!

Casey dragged Rose to her feet and into a front facelock. A series of knee lifts into her head and body followed that. It dropped the brunette to her knees before Casey used the nearby ropes for some momentum to deliver an axe kick to the back of her head. The Choir applauded at ringside, causing Casey to give them a little applause in return. When she went to pull Rose back up to her feet, she was caught off guard with a jawbreaker that brought the crowd back to life.

Zack: See there? That’s what happens when you waste time instead of trying to win a match! Casey got her molars checked, and the fans are getting Rose back into this match.

Mai: I’m sure her ministry has an excellent dental insurance program if she needs it. Do you hate God, Zack? Is that what this is about?

Atherton staggered backwards holding her mouth as Rose struggled back to her feet. She shoved Casey back into the corner, and began to unleash a barrage of hard kicks to the body one after another. Each shot caught Casey flush before she stepped out two steps into the corner, and ate a spinning roundhouse kick that flattened her. Rose shouted into the crowd as she headed towards the center of the ring, and started to tear off the baggy bodysuit she was wearing to reveal a blue tube top underneath with black shorts. She pulled out a gun from her hip holster as Casey was getting back to her feet, and then aimed it at her!

Mai: Does she have a gun?! Why the hell does she have a gun?! Is this another video game character, Zack? I never played video games, I was too busy having sex!

Zack: She certainly is, and I’d recognize that outfit anywhere! That’s Jill Valentine from the Resident Evil games, and…..I don’t know what that gun is loaded with but….

Casey’s eyes widened as she was held at gunpoint...at least until Rose pulled the trigger and dozens of bubbles came shooting out! As Casey was trying to swat away the bubbles, Rose took off towards her with a running handspring into an enzuigiri that drove her head into the mat. She quickly rolled her over, and went for the cover as Davis dropped to make the count yet again!

Zack: IT’S SUPER EFFECTIVE! And that’s more than just a move name!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!

Casey got her shoulder off the mat in time, and Rose rolled back to her feet. She made Jill’s signature pose with a little hip shake as she pulled Casey back to her feet and into position for her finisher.

Mai: Casey can’t let her do this! She’s not a zombie, Zack!

As Rose looked to be setting Casey up for her finisher, Casey pulled the referee towards her and used a mule kick between Rose’s legs to stop her. The referee save none of it before Casey pushed her away, turned around to her opponent, and delivered her falcon’s arrow! She quickly rolled her over with both legs hooked before Davis dropped to count.

Mai: Oh no, Casey’s trick knee flared up on her! GOONGALA!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Davis called for the bell to quite a few boos from the live crowd. Casey climbed to her feet, and had her hand raised before members of the Choir joined in her in the ring to celebrate.

Zack: Oh yeah, that darn trick knee of hers… Like it or not, Casey snatched victory from the jaws of what looked to be sure defeat!

Maggie: Your winner of the match by pinfall……………...CASEY ATHERTON!!

Mai: She really does have the whole world in her hands, Zack. -sniffle-

The spiritual leader rolled out to the floor, and was hoisted on her Choir’s shoulders as though she had just won the biggest match of her career. The fans didn’t share in her celebration as other members of the Choir began asking ringside fans for donations.

Zack: You know Ji-Hu was watching somewhere, and she may take a page or two from Casey’s book when she meets Rose at Sin & Sacrifice in 2 weeks!

As the Choir and Casey headed towards the back, Breaking Point took its first commercial break of the evening.

Not Just National Pride

The show heads to the back with Amber Carano, who is joined by a pair instantly familiar to any FFW fan watching or at home: Kelly Kincaid and her husband, Christian.

Amber: Sin & Sacrifice is just 2 weeks from tonight coming your way from the AllState Arena in Rosemont, Illinois. I’m joined by a woman competing in a tag match for Global Wars, but I suspect maybe a little more than that. Kelly and Christian, thanks for joining me.

Kelly: You are damned right Amber. Spot on the money and right on the button. Two weeks from tonight in the Allstate Arena, sure Global Wars points will be on the line; Global Wars points that I’d really like to pick up for Team USA and put us right up there with Canada and Japan. But right now, after recent events, they’re coincidental. Purely a bonus. Something I’ll barely be thinking about when I step into the ring with either of those women in two weeks time.

Christian held up his arm in a green cast, letting the camera see it along with Amber and his wife at the same time.

Amber: The last time we saw you, you were in a successful outing with your partner in Global Wars, Fast Track Champion Scarlett Silver, against Team England’s Lilly Arthur and the Evolution Champion Missy. Before we get into the reasons you are referencing, can you tell me how it was teaming with someone who has long been a rival since her arrival? And how you do respond to her saying she had to carry your team to victory on Twitter?

The blonde mulled the question over for a moment.

Kelly: I’ve always stated that Scarlett is an incredibly talented wrestler. And you’re right, we’ve been rivals since I made my return to FFW because we’ve been after the same things...that’s not changed, it just so happens that right now we want the same thing. I’m just smart enough to not make waves or try to upset the apple cart of this fragile alliance by running my mouth - or my tweeting fingers - with nonsensical statements that make it seem like I was watching a completely different match. Also, I’d hate to shatter an ego that’s obviously so… delicate. Her and I got the win and that’s all that matters.

Amber: Christian, you were ringside for the match. Did you see anything that surprised you that night with Team USA or Team England?

Christian: Anytime you don’t know what exactly to expect, the opportunity to surprise is high. I’m glad Kelly and Scarlett were able to get along for the match because they have to if they want to have any shot in the battle royal coming up in November. I thought all three of my clients handled themselves very well, and that includes Kelly here who got the win for the team. Wins over the Evolution Champion never have grown on trees after all. Not to switch gears on you, Amber, I’m looking forward to this tag match at Sin & Sacrifice too because it was the Franchise who did this to my arm. Before you ask, they didn’t give me a letter of reason. My guesses are that either Kyle sent them to protect Dante after he shot his mouth off, they were trying to get into Team USA’s heads maybe and distract them before this match, or maybe Jo’s inability to ever defeat Kelly and her interactions with Scarlett finally ate her up. Either way, the Storm probably shouldn’t expect a catch-as-catch-can classic in 2 weeks.

Kelly: And it really doesn’t matter either way. See, if I end up in a ring with Jo again, it’ll go exactly the same way that it always has. If they were protecting Dante at Kilmeade’s request...well, I guess they’ll do anything to curry favour with any boss they think would listen to them for even a minute. And if they were trying to get into Team USA’s head… congratulations, ladies, you’ve managed to get into mine. You’ve managed to put yourselves right dead centre of my crosshairs. Christian’s right, it won’t be a catch-as-catch-can classic. It’ll be anything but...the exact opposite as a matter of fact. It’ll be me looking to put one of the most decorated tag teams in this company in a whole world of hurt. It’ll be me giving them matching casts - only theirs may go from head to toe, not wrist to elbow.

Christian: You know what’s ironic about this whole thing, Amber? Before this happened, I couldn’t find much common ground to unite Kelly and Scarlett as a team, try as I might. But they’ve managed to do that. They’ve managed to find something that both halves of Team USA can unite behind. So breaking my arm might have been the spark that ignited the fuse that not even a Brazilian Storm would be able to extinguish.

Kelly: All they done is fan the flames and in two weeks, they’re going to be consumed by them.

The look on Kelly’s face is the last image we see before we head back to the ring for the next match.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2018, 01:20:08 pm »

The arena darkens as green, yellow and white spots focus on the entrance. The rumbling roar of a savage leopard mixes with Joyce’s entrance music as the statuesque amazon slowly saunters in the center of the swirling lights. She lifts her fisted hand up stoically as the energized crowd responds in overwhelming cheers.

Maggie: The following contest is set for one fall! Introducing first, from San Diego, California... JOYCE BRENNAN!

Joyce makes her way to the ring attired in a royal blue one piece halter swimsuit with a matching blue satin cape with faint leopard print displaying the name “LEOPARD GIRL” across the shoulders. She swiftly climbs the steps waiving to the ringside fans before sliding between the middle and top ropes. The fans continue to praise Joyce as she draws the collar string of her cape allowing it to slowly glide over and down her shoulders before handing it to a ringside attendant. After circling the ring one more time, Joyce pauses center ring under a bold white spotlight. She dips her knee, places her hand on her hip and slowly waves to the fans before blowing them all a kiss.

Zack: Joyce Brennan may not have had the most auspicious luck in FFW so far, but tonight she has quite the chance. If she defeats the Fast Track Champion tonight, she goes from 0 out of 2 to #1 contender for the Fast Track Championship!

Mai: And I don't think that's gonna be happening. This girl's shown a lot of heart, but... Something there is lacking and I can't quite put my finger on what.

“Hands To Myself” by Selena Gomez starts to play through the speakers around the arena.

Can't keep my hands to myself
No matter how hard I'm trying to
I want you all to myself
You're metaphorical gin and juice

So come on give me a taste
Of what it’s like to be next to you
Won't let one drop go to waste
You're metaphorical gin and juice

As the opening verse ends and the tempo starts to increase Scarlett Silver walks through the curtain onto the stage with her manager, Christian Kincaid. The lights dip for a moment before she steps forward and a red spotlight shines down on her.

Cause all of the downs and the uppers
Keep making love to each other
And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying, trying
All of the downs and the uppers
Keep making love to each other
And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying, but I

My hands to myself
My hands to myself

Scarlett struts down the ramp acknowledging the crowd with a smile, with Christian following a few steps behind. Pausing halfway down she sways her hips in rhythm with the music and slowly blows a kiss out to the crowd.

Maggie: And her opponent, hailing from Los Angeles, California… Your FFW Fast Track Champion, SCARLETT SILVER!

Scarlett reaches the ring and slides under the bottom rope before jumping to her feet and climbing onto the turnbuckle facing the stage. She raises her arms up high then jumps down to join Christian in her corner, for a last minute, pre-match discussion.

Zack: And defending her turf from new contenders is just one of Scarlett Silver's two missions tonight. She has the chance to make Team USA tie in points with Japan and Canada in Global Wars, and being in first place is never bad!

Mai: And I believe she has every tool to pull it off! Scarlett Silver is beautiful, gracious, talented... AND is being fueled by the betrayal of her now FORMER best friend, Missy! There's a lot of aggression pent up inside of her, and I'm almost sorry for Joyce!

The match starts with both women staring down one another for a while until they lock up. The power struggle is broken really fast as Scarlett drives a knee into Joyce's stomach, lifting herlower body off the mat. Brennan is hunched over when she touches down again, and Scarlett immediately connects with a double ax handle to her shoulderblades. Joyce is now brought to her fours, and Scarlett leaps, connecting with a scissors kick. Joyce slumps and rolls over to the ropes. Making a beeline to the opponent, Scarlett grabs her by the attire and lifts her back to her feet, pressing her against the nearest corner, proceeding to hop onto the bottom rope and then deliver the 10-punch schtick. The referee jumps into dissuade Scarlett to continue, but when she's up to the 9th punch, she asks the ref for some space, and instead of delivering the 10th, she grabs Joyce by the head, leaps backwards and ropes her into a swinging DDT. As Joyce collapses, Scarlett gets up and takes a bow at the booing crowd.

Zack: Scarlett is controlling this match right from the get-go, and looks like she came very prepared for her missions.

Mai: Of course she did. When have you ever seen a woman called Scarlett not be ready for her compromises?

Joyce skirts the ropes and makes her way to the parallel corner, helping herself up. Making her way up tothe brunette, Scarlett opens a full compass as she presses the sole of her boot against Joyce's neck, choking her into the corner. The referee now won't dissuade her, but will gladly count her out. Silver lets go of the illegal hold at a solid 4 and then eyeballs the referee, with her arms open in "self defense", arguing that she has all 5 seconds for herself. Instead of making her way up to Joyce again hoever, Scarlett makes her way across the ring, standing on the opposite corner from where Joyce is. She then builds up speed as she dashes across the ring to find Brennan there... And DOESN'T, as Joyce sidesteps and pushes Scarlett chest first into the corner! Scarlett bumps and turns around, and Joyce quickly connects with a dropkick that shoots Silver right back into the turnbuckles.

Zack: Whoa! A smart way to get out of harm's way, and Joyce has an opening!

Brennan then grabs Scarlett's head in an inverted headlock and pulls her from the corner, sending her down to the mat with a snapmare. Scarlett quickly bounces back to her feet, but Joyce leaves hers to connect with another dropkick to Scarlett's chest... And hits nothing, as the 3-time Fast Track Champ bolts out of the ring and waves her off. But instead of lingering outside the ring for too long, Scarlett tries to act faster than Joyce, moving to another side of the ring and quickly rolling inwards, trying to catch Brennan before she can fullt bring herself to her feet. And she achieves just that, as she leaps for her neck and connects with another DDT, this time one of the snap variation. Joyce collapses, but brings herself to her fours... And is readily dropkicked to the ribs by Scarlett, who shakes her head at her. Then, opening half a ring of distance from Joyce, she waits for the Leopard Girl to bring herself to her fours once again. And when she does, Scarlett bolts from where she is and connects with a CRIMINAL big boot to the side of the head. Joyce collapses, and Scarlett takes her time to hop onto the second rope to stare at the booing crowd and play a bit with her hair. After a bit of photo op posing, Scarlett leaves the ropes and rolls Joyce over, making a cover...

ONE!

NO!!! Joyce powers out.

Zack: No more than an one-count, and Scarlett should've seen this coming, after basically distracting herself there.

Mai: She wanted to give Joyce a head start, you KNOW. I mean, you could've counted to 10 there and Joyce wouldn't have gotten up.

Zack: You sure? The ref didn't even count two there.

Mai: Maybe this ref just CANNOT COUNT! Ever thought about that?!

Silver eyeballs the referee, who GLADLY tells her it was a 1-count ("And maybe you shouldn't be wasting time posing on the top rope!") before the Fast Track Champ gets up to her feet and grabs two handfuls of Joyce's hair, bringing the Leopard Girl up to her feet. Once she's sure Joyce can stand on her two legs, she dashes to the ropes... But doesn't see it coming when Joyce decides to do the same, bouncing on the same ropes! Scarlett hits the brakes in the center of the ring and flips, swinging her arm to try and catch Joyce with a clothesline... but Joyce sees it coming a mile away and captures Scarlett's arm, hooking it and then tripping her, sending Silver face first to the mat. Scarlett rolls over and sits up, only for Joyce to bounce on the ropes behind her and deliver a sound soccer kick to her spine. Scarlett arches backwards in pain, and Joyce bolts all the way across the ring, picking up momentum, and then coming back for Scarlett with a sick kick to the nose! Scarlett is sent down, and Joyce makes a cover!

ONE!

TWO!

THR-- ROPE BREAK!!! Scarlett has a firm grip on the bottom rope!

Zack: This referee can CLEARLY count, and that was ALMOST a three count!

Mai: Keyword being ALMOST! Scarlett's incredible ring awareness playing its part!

Joyce looks back and realizes they're indeed too close to the ropes, and Scarlett had an easy way out of that pin. Shaking her head, she quickly gets up and grabs Scarlett's head, leading her closer to the center of the ring. She then grabs her wrist and plants her feet down, whipping Scarlett across the ring. Scarlett finds the ropes, bounces on them and comes back with the built up momentum, running right into Joyce's dropkick that sends her right back down to the ring. Brennan then drops to her knees to cover Scarlett again, but the champion QUICKLY rolls over to the ropes and latches on to them like a sloth. Joyce gets back to her feet and opens her arms in protest, eyeballing the referee, who warns Brennan that... well, it's not like the referee can do anything in this situation. If the ref can't, she decides she can, and she dashes across the ring to pick up speed. Scarlett lets go of the ropes and rolls over to the center of the ring, managing to surprise Joyce and capture her toe, sending her tumbling down like a log with a successful drop toe hold. And when Joyce brings herself to her fours, Scarlett quickly jumps on her back and latches on to HER, connecting with a backpack sleeper! Joyce is brought down with Scarlett's weight on top of her, but fights the sleeper hold by attempting to crawl over to the ropes, gasping and choking every time Scarlett tightens on the hold. Before Joyce makes it to the ropes, Scarlett breaks the hold and gets up to her feet, dashing to the parallel set of ropes and coming back, leaving her feet in a leap and crashing down onto Joyce with a leg drop across her shoulder blades. After that, once again Scarlett goes for the submission attempt; this time a rear naked choke.

Zack: And now it looks like Scarlett Silver has changed her strategy a bit. Joyce being a fellow high velocity impact player, maybe the Fast Track Champion sees it best to sap her energy before going for the high speed offense.

Mai: Don't you just love when a woman knows what she's doing? Makes me all wet and tingly.

Zack: Too much information, and we're not even a fourth of the way into tonight...

Joyce has a bit more ease fighting this particualr hold, pushing back to her feet and leading Scarlett to come upwards with her. Once the two women are on their feet, Joyce shifts her weight backwards, forcing Scarlett to walk backwards and trap herself in the corner. Once there, Joyce has the chance to break out of the hold by throwing elbow shots backwards, all of them connecting with Scarlett's skull until the champion is dazed and lets go of the choke hold. Brennan then grabs Scarlett's wrist and attempts to whip her across the ring. Scarlett plants her feet down and sends Joyce running instead. Brennan finds the opposite turnbuckles and bumps into them, being sent staggering towards the center of the ring. Scarlett then bounces on the ropes to finish her combination, but as she lifts her leg to connect with a big boot, Joyce rolls under it and gets back to her feet behind Scarlett, who turns around and immediately eats a lariat that almost flips her in midair before she crashes to the mat!

Zack: OW! What a lariat!!! Joyce had some mojo going on there, and she struck Scarlett with quite a level of anger!

Brennan then warns the crowd it's all over now, as she grabs Scarlett by the neck and brings the champion to her feet... And then, aided by Joyce's hair hiding her little trick, Scarlett spears her thumb into Joyce's throat! Brennan hunches over, hacking BADLY, and this gives Scarlett the chance to roll her up into a small package!!!

Zack: Joyce is clutching her neck and-- WAS THAT THE SILVER SPIKE?!

Mai: IT WAS, AND NOBODY SAW IT! BRILLIANT!!!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!!!

Scarlett rolls away from Joyce with a smirk plastered on her face while Brennan holds her throat, hacking and gasping for air.

Maggie: The winner of the match... SCARLETT! SILVER!!!

Zack: And score more three points for Team America! We have a three-way tie at the top, with Japan, Canada and the USA all with six points apiece! Which could change later tonight if Andi Takata defeats Bianca Salvador!

Mai: You just HAVE to feel good if your name is Scarlett Silver! Six points all by herself, and without even messing up her hair! Talk about a beautiful victory!

Zack: ... you know Scarlett's manager is Kelly Kincaid's husband, don't you?

A Second Chance

The next image we see is that of Seth Star, FFW COO, standing near half of Team England’s Global Wars team, Lilly Arthur. Both are shown standing outside his office.

Seth: Thank you for coming to see me, Mrs. Arthur. I did have some news to share with you, but I was curious how you are enjoying teaming with the Evolution Champion this year in Global Wars. I’d say she is something of an upgrade from previous years for you, but how do you feel?

Lilly: I’m in full agreement with you there Mr Star. Missy is a huge upgrade on the last time I was in Global Wars. It’s good to be able to team up with a fellow Yorkshirewoman too. Hopefully we’ll get a couple of points on the board soon and it’ll kickstart our Global Wars campaign.

Seth: She could do that at Sin & Sacrifice against Miss Lozano for the Evolution Championship. You’ve been in the ring with them both. I’m going to guess you are putting your money on your tag partner to retain her title?

Lilly nodded her head.

Lilly: Yeah, I mean, Valentina’s a really good wrestler. Very talented inside the ring and no-one will ever say that she’s ever low on confidence. But so is Missy. And not only is she really talented but she’s got a lot of heart and desire. She’s going to want to keep the Evolution Championship more than anything and I think that’ll be the difference between her and Valentina. That and we’ve seen that she’s willing to fight fire with fire should the need arise, should Valentina and the Privileged Circle try anything underhand.

Seth: We’ll find out soon enough. What I wanted to talk to you about was your opportunity at the Fast Track Championship you earned at Unstoppable. It obviously didn’t go to plan with both your Global Wars partner and the other half of Team USA coming down to the ring. And I’m of the mind that you deserve another shot at the Fast Track Championship.

There was another nod of her head.

Lilly: Yeah...I think it’s definitely fair to say that match descended into chaos thanks to issues within Chaotic Temptation and a big old scooping of patriotism from Kelly. It certainly wasn’t anything that I was planning on for hoping for. I’d really appreciate getting another shot at the Fast Track Championship. Thank you.

Seth: I’ve already discussed it with both Missy and Mrs. Kincaid over the phone this week. And they have agreed that they would elect to cheer and support their partners in Global Wars from backstage in this rematch. I think that will be beneficial, and you’ve more than shown on two occasions that you can give Miss Silver a run for her money...or title in this case.

Lilly: I’d agree with that assessment. I think I’ve pushed her to her limits in both the tag team match and in the first title match. If we’d had a couple more minutes without Kelly turning up or Scarlett attacking Missy, I truly believe we wouldn’t be having this conversation… I’d already be the Fast Track Champion. With them staying in the back, I’m confident I can right that wrong and give Scarlett a lot more than just a run for her money.

Seth: Since she is busy in a tag match at Sin & Sacrifice, I’m going to set your rematch for the next edition of Velocity for the Fast Track Championship. And it goes without needing to be said that Global Wars points will be on the line for the winner. With Team USA’s growing points after tonight with Miss Silver winning her match, you could bring England into the lead potentially with a submission win.

Lilly: That’s certainly something that I’ll bear in mind, I do know a couple of submissions that I could definitely use to win the match and put us into the lead, which I’d love to do. Love to put us up there and make us the front runners for a while. But that would just make it all the sweeter to be honest. First things first - I gotta win the match and bring home the Fast Track title with me.

Seth: I look forward to it, Mrs. Arthur. Velocity could be the night you put England into the lead along with Missy.

A graphic for the next Velocity shows the rematch made official before the show heads to a commercial break.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 10:56:32 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2018, 01:21:57 pm »

Maggie: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish!!

Zack: What we are about to see is going to very intriguing, not only for the fact it’s the Ultraviolence Champion and Raven Knight competing one on one.

The ring announcer paused for a couple of moments before she continued.

Maggie: Introducing at this time, the Special Guest Referee for this contest, already in the ring, hailing from Buffalo, New York, she is one half of the Most Dominant Tag Team in FFW history…. CHARLOTTE HARKER!!!

The Buffalo native found herself roundly booed by the crowd as she threw her hands in the air, dressed in black pants and the striped shirt of an FFW official. The response caused her to roll her eyes and shrug her shoulders.

Zack: But because of that woman right there! Charlotte Harker has never been a referee before, and I’m curious to see how unbiased she will be.

Mai: Charlotte’s going to be totally fair. What does she care who wins this match? She’s just interested in Sin & Sacrifice, and her title shot!

The lights go out completely as the opening guitar riff of ‘Is this the way you get to hell by Stitched up heart’ starts to play. A red spotlight hits highlighting a handbasket sitting on the otherwise empty stage.

Is this the way you get to hell?
Is this the way you get to hell in a handbasket?
You will tear me apart.
You will tear apart my mind, My simple mind.
It's just cause you hurt so bad,
That you end up blind, You end up blind.
Is this the way you… Is this the way you...
Is this the way you…

A second spotlight hits at the entrance to see Raven Knight standing with her arms raised above her head making the bottom of her top raise enough to show part of her taut abdomen. Boos erupt from the crowd which just bring a smirk to the resident firestarter’s face.

Dripping from bloody fingers,
Running from the palms of my hands.
I didn’t even have a chance.

Maggie: Introducing at this time...from Providence, Rhode Island,--weighing in at one-hundred twenty pounds, she is the “The Dark Raven:” RAVEN KNIIIIGHT!

I will tear you apart.
I will tear apart your mind, Your simple mind.
It's just cause I hurt so bad,
That I end up blind, I end up with a simple mind.
Is this the way you… Is this the way you...
Is this the way you…

Raven walks out onto the stage and approaches the handbasket with the smirk still in place on her face, suddenly she kicks out sending the basket toppling down the ramp and scattering black rose petals in its wake and down the ramp.

I didn’t even have a chance.

Raven walks down the ramp towards the ring with her arms raised either side of her and her middle fingers extended towards the crowd. She speeds up as she nears the ring and jumps up onto the apron, sliding under the bottom rope and jumping to her feet in a quick fluid sequence. She raises her middle fingers to the crowd again before going eye to eye with Charlotte for a couple of moments before she headed back to her corner, laughing at the animosity she is getting from the crowd.

Mai: Raven got herself into that Ultraviolence title match by beating these two in a triple threat, so beating the snot out of Mallory shouldn’t be any more difficult.

Zack: Yeah, because Mallory’s such a pushover. That’s how she became Ultraviolence Champion after all…..you’re ridiculous.

“SEND ME TO MY GRAVE... SEND ME TO MY GRAVE...”

The sound of a car horn resounding through the arena echoes as a fairly sized custom truck begins to roll in next to the entrance ramp. The hood of the truck has a business name and phone number of a local garage and custom shop painted on for all to see. Driving the vehicle is none other than Mallory Bennett with a grin on her face and the championship belt on her dashboard. She puts the truck in park and shuts it off before stepping out to the cheers of the crowd. Mike O’Phee continues to rip through the sound system as Mallory bangs her head to the beat, title belt on her shoulder while Gillie steps out from the passenger side entrance.

“SEND ME TO MY GRAVE! (BEFORE YOU...)
SEND ME TO MY GRAVE...
I BEEN UP, I BEEN DOWN,
I BEEN LOST, I BEEN AROUND!”

Maggie: Making her way to the ring from Tampa Bay, Florida and accompanied to the ring by Gillie Barnes... Weighing in tonight at 140 pounds... YOUR REIGNING FFW ULTRAVIOLENCE CHAMPION...This is “MALICIOUS” MALLORY BENNETT!

Mal rolls into the ring and climbs a top turnbuckle before raising her championship belt to the fans with a determined look on her face. She walks towards the opposite turnbuckle and does the same as her song fades out. She takes off her jacket and title, handing them to Gillie on the outside before punching the air, staring at Charlotte for a moment as she got ready to fight.

Zack: The toughest mechanic in the game today, Mallory Bennett is definitely at a disadvantage with Raven as an opponent and Charlotte as the referee.

Mai: Who cares if she is or not? I hope Charlotte and Raven team up, and put her on the shelf before we even get to Sin & Sacrifice.

Charlotte Harker made a point of reminding both competitors that she was the referee for this contest before she called for the bell. The two moved out of their corners and met each other in the middle of the ring, staring each other down for a couple of moments as the crowd clamour got louder and louder. Finally, Mallory broke the deadlock, throwing a right hand into the side of Knight’s head, Raven answering with one of her own as the pair began to exchange heavy rights. Bennett got the upperhand, the force of her blows forcing Raven backwards to the ring rope before she grabbed hold of her hand, jerking her forward into a spinning back elbow to her jaw.

Zack: Mallory Bennett is not the woman I’d want to throw hands with in the ring. I know Raven likes to brawl, but that seems like a bad decision.

Mai: How many triple threats with Mallory and Charlotte have you won? Zero? She’s won one, so I think we can avoid critiquing her.

As Knight hit the canvas she rolled over and came straight back to her feet only for Mallory to catch her on the jaw twice with two snap jabs before she stepped forward, raising a knee into her midriff. Quickly Mallory hooked Raven’s head, lifting her off her feet and into a slingshot suplex. Quickly the Ultraviolence Champion rolled over to her knees and began to fire off forearm smashes into the top of her opponent’s spine. Knight began to rise, prompting Mallory to pop to her feet and take off across the ring, bouncing off the ropes and coming back to deliver a bionic elbow to the top of her head, sending her back down to one knee.

Mai: I enjoy watching brawlers fight, kinda reminds me of an old fashioned back alley brawl. I hope someone loses some teeth!

Again Bennett dropped back to the ropes, using them for momentum as she charged towards her opponent and took her down to the canvas with a Thesz Press. As she landed on top of her foe, the skunk haired mechanic started to throw rights and lefts at her foe only to roll away as Raven covered up. Mallory retreated quickly to the corner, dropping down into a three point stance as she waited for Knight to get her feet underneath her before she charged forward with a three point clothesline. The firestarter hit the canvas only to immediately get a fist drop delivered to her forehead that Mallory followed up with a cover.

Zack: Mallory letting her hands do the talking, and there’s the cover! But Harker….she’s hanging out in the corner!

Mai: It’s her prerogative as the referee. She doesn’t have to count if she doesn’t want.

Harker didn’t even bother making a move to get into position to count the pinfall, staying stood in her corner, watching the action as Raven kicked out on what would’ve been barely a two count. Bennett took a moment to look up at the special guest referee who only shrugged her shoulders, telling the Ultraviolence Champion the match was still going. The woman from Tampa Bay pulled Raven up to her feet and caught her with a throat thrust before she took hold of her hand and irish whipped her across the ring into an empty corner. Bennett took off behind her opponent, catching her with a running clothesline in the corner, before she stepped to the side, holding the top rope and began to fire off side kicks into her stomach. Knight tried to stagger out of the corner as the boots stopped flying but only managed to make it two steps before Mallory jerked her forward and into an abdominal stretch.

Mai: Mallory’s done alright for herself at the outset of this match, and the best part is that Charlotte’s just letting them go. It’s almost like she isn’t even there.

The Ultraviolence Champion quickly adjusted her grip on the challenger to get the most out of the stretch hold and began to deliver kidney shots that caused Knight to grimace and yelp slightly in pain. With a sigh, Charlotte moved towards the wrestlers, going through the motions of asking her if she wanted to quit and getting a ‘No’ in response. The referee looked up at Mallory with a shrug of her shoulders and suggested that maybe the mechanic wanted to grab the rope behind her for extra leverage in the hold. Bennett gave her a withering stare at the suggestion as she wrenched on the hold once again and delivered another volley of kidney shots that once more saw Raven refuse to quit as the referee again went through the motions of asking her the question. Charlotte asked suggested another couple of kidney shots to the mechanic as she stepped backwards, seemingly uninterested in asking Raven if she wished to submit again, prompting Mallory to deliver another couple of kidney shots to her foe before she pushed her away out of the hold.

Zack: If Charlotte doesn’t want to count falls or check for submissions, then we’re going to go into overtime on this show tonight.

Raven fell to her knees, holding her kidneys with one hand for a moment before she tried to push upwards once more only to find herself in a rear waistlock. Mallory immediately went to snap off a German suplex that would send her opponent into the corner turnbuckles only got the attempt to be blocked. The Tampa Bay native once more attempted the German suplex and again found the move blocked and countered as Knight delivered a mule kick that saw her drive her foot upwards right between her legs; the low blow delivered right in front of the special guest referee. Knight stared daggers at Charlotte, almost threatening her to disqualify her and only had her stare met by her fellow challenger who showed no desire to call for the bell. Knight almost seemed to smile for a moment as she quickly delivered another mule kick - this time catching Bennett in the stomach in the corner.

Mai: Charlotte’s definitely letting things go here! Either that or low blows were made legal and no one told us.

Zack: The fact is that Charlotte is going to let these two demolish each other, and try to pick the bones at Sin & Sacrifice when the title is on the line.

Knight turned around, lowered her shoulder and drove it repeatedly into the Ultraviolence Champions midriff. Finally Raven straightened up and jerked Mallory out of the corner by her wrist only to reverse Irish whip attempt, sending Bennett back into the corner. Mal hit the corner chest first and staggered backwards only for Raven to grab hold of her around her thighs, lifting her upwards in a wheelbarrow position only to drop her throat first over the top rope, bouncing her back off it and into a wheelbarrow suplex. The Tampa Bay native quickly tried to come to her feet once more only for Raven to drive two European uppercuts into the point of her jaw, followed by a headbutt across the bridge of her nose before she scooped her off her feet and dropped her face first into the canvas with a flapjack. Quickly Knight rolled onto her knees, grabbing Mallory by her legs as the skunk haired woman rolled onto her back. Raven kept hold of her opponent as she came to her feet, pushing her backwards till she was underneath the ropes and fell backwards into a catapult that sent her throat first into the bottom rope; Mallory’s hands immediately went to her throat as she gasped for breath.

Mai: Hurry, Raven! Choke her the hell out! If she can’t breathe, she can’t fight!

Zack: And it’s not like the referee’s going to stop her either.

Raven immediately followed it up by placing her boot across the throat of the Ultraviolence Champion, holding the top rope for balance as she further choking her out as Charlotte made no effort to stop her. Gillie hopped up onto the apron and started to get in Charlotte’s face about the blatant cheating that was going on right in front of her, causing Harker to tell her that she was applying the same rules to both competitors. Old School continued to argue with her till Harker shook her head, pointing to the striped shirt and ordered Gillie to the back, calling for security to drag her to the back if necessary. Barnes looked at the referee gobsmacked for a moment; Harker reiterating her order, sending the girl to the back that saw Barnes storm down the apron, catching Knight with a clothesline to break the choke that had seen Bennett turn red as she struggled for breath. Barnes dropped off the apron and began to retreat up the entrance ramp.

Mai: She’s already the best referee ever, she’s throwing Gillie out of here. No one likes her anyway or wanted to see her out here.

Zack: Now that’s some projection to a whole new level right there.

Raven shook her head as she stared at the retreating Gille while she pulled Bennett up from the canvas only to jerk her forward into a short arm clothesline that sent her down to the canvas. Knight took a couple of moments to stomp away at Mallory’s body before she turned her attention to the corner, stepping towards it and taking a couple of moments to untie the turnbuckle pad, yanking it away and exposing the steel bolt underneath it. Spinning around she saw Bennett start to rise to her feet and quickly moved towards her, taking her down to the mat once more with a running neckbreaker. Bennett kicked her feet against the canvas, holding her neck with both hands only for Knight to help her back upright, where she scooped her off her feet and moved towards the corner, dropping the Ultraviolence Champion with a snake eyes into the exposed steel.

Zack: Mallory’s suffered concussions in her career, namely against the woman who will be in the main event later. And it looks like Raven’s looking to add to that for her.

Mai: It’s alright, none of it will affect her intellect. She’s kind of a moron, you know.

Mallory’s head snapped backwards as her forehead connected with the bolt, landing on her feet and reeled around straight into the waiting grasp of Raven Knight who hoisted her up onto her shoulders and into a Go 2 Sleep; bringing her knee up to connect with Bennett’s face. The Ultraviolence Champion collapsed backwards to the mat and Raven dropped down on top of her for the cover.

Zack: I don’t know why she’s bothering to cover her, because Charlotte Harker hasn’t made a count all night.

Mai: Maybe Raven thought she had changed her mind? I guess she hasn’t.

Again Harker didn’t make any movement towards checking that the shoulders were down or counting the pinfall. Raven glared at the referee as she rolled out of the cover, waving her opponent upwards as she took up a position near the ropes. Slowly Mal pushed up to her knees and Knight shot forward towards her, leaving her feet as she connected with a shining wizard. As her foot connected with Bennett’s head, she keeled over to the side then rolled onto her back before receiving a leg drop from Knight who then made the cover on the Ultraviolence Champion.

Zack: And still no count from Charlotte! This match may end up going all night, and the fans at home won’t see the main event if the special referee never counts a fall.

Mai: Bianca deserves a night off anyway.

Again there was no count coming and when Raven looked for the official she found Charlotte Harker outside the ring, stood at the announce desk with a bottle of water, her back half turned on the ring. Knight slid out of the ring and spun the guest referee around, immediately remonstrating with her as Harker told her that she was hydrating and that Mallory was starting to sit up in the ring. Knight gave her another verbal volley of expletives before she slid back into the ring and back to her feet, measuring up her opponent as the skunk haired mechanic checked her head and found a small trickle of blood where she’d met the exposed turnbuckle bolt. Bennett came up to her feet and Raven charged at her, leaving her feet and catching her with a Thesz press of her own. As soon as they landed the Rhode Islander began to drive fists into Mallory’s forehead, trying to open up the cut further and further.

Mai: Raven’s a big fan of bloodying her opponents. And luckily for Mallory, it won’t make her any uglier to have blood all over her face.

Finally Raven rolled away and looked to find Charlotte was just finishing off the water bottle and making her way back to the ring. Raven shook her head as she circled around her foe as Bennett began to rise, pushing up slowly only for Knight to wrap her arms around her head from behind and dropped her to the mat with a reverse DDT. Knight came back to her feet and immediately got in front of the special guest referee, asking her if she was going to make the count this time and didn’t wait for a reply as she turned back towards Mallory who was beginning to sit up. Knight helped her the rest of the way to her feet and jerked her forward into the Knightfall facebreaker knee smash. As Bennett collapsed to the mat, Raven dove on top of her and hoooked the leg for the cover. Harker strolled forward and dropped into position, taking her time to check that the shoulders of the Ultraviolence Champion were indeed flat upon the mat before she started to make the count.

Zack: This is ridiculous! Raven landed the KNIGHTFALL, and she could have Mallory here!

Mai: Well the shoulders are down, it’s good we got that established. Charlotte is a very deliberate referee, Zack.

Oooooooooonnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeee………….

Zack: Mallory kicked out, and I’m pretty sure anyone in this arena could have with that long of a count.

Mallory kicked out well in advance of Charlotte’s long two count that didn’t even come close to getting counted and Harker made sure to throw up the one count to all who were interested. Raven glared daggers at her as Charlotte reminded her that she was the referee and her decision was final. Raven shook her head and moved towards the corner with the exposed turnbuckle, removing the protective padding from the middle turnbuckle before she rolled out of the ring and began to look underneath it, bringing out a toolbox that she placed upon the apron. A steel chair joined it before Knight emerged with a length of chain that she wrapped around her fist before she pulled herself up onto the apron and headed towards the corner. Bennett was beginning to rise in the middle of the ring, holding her forehead as Knight climbed to the top turnbuckle, measuring Mallory up before she jumped from the top rope with a double axe handle blow…. That Bennet side stepped and countered with a stiff right hook into Knight’s midriff, sending her down to her knees.
Zack: Keen ring awareness from Mallory to avoid that shot, and bring Raven down. But it won’t be long before she’s--

Mai: She’s already back up! A whole lot of good that did for Skunkhead!

Knight quickly rose back to her feet and as she did so Mallory began to deliver the Malefic Combination, ducking and swaying in a figure of eight motion in front of Raven as she landed right and left hooks to her foes body before she finally put her down on her back with an uppercut. Knight rolled and tried to once more push upwards only for Mallory to hook her head and slam her face first into the canvas with a snap DDT. Raven didn’t stay down for more than a couple of moments before she began to rise. The Ultraviolence Champion pulled her foe up to her feet and straight into a release belly to belly throw. Mallory pushed her way quickly up to her feet and staggered to the ropes, leaning back against them and checking her still bleeding head before she began to wave Raven upright. Knight got her feet underneath her and turned towards Mallory who darted forward and delivered a Malicious Intent bicycle knee, catching her under the jaw. The Rhode Islander stayed upright for just a moment before she collapsed straight backwards. Bennett threw herself down on top of her opponent, hooking her leg as she looked to put the match to bed.

Mai: I don’t think Charlotte feels like counting right now. She’s probably replaying her first count, and wondering if she was too fast.

Zack: When they get inside the Prison at Sin & Sacrifice, I bet both Raven and Mallory are going to leave an impression on Charlotte after this pitiful refereeing performance.

And again she got no count from the guest referee, who this time was busy tying her boot. The Maleficent One glared at her, coming quickly to her feet as Charlotte did the same and she shoved the guest official backwards, rounding on her for seemingly not even paying attention to the match. Harker glared at her, as she pointed to the shirt, reminding Bennett that she was the authority in this contest. And besides, Raven was already trying to make it back to her feet. Bennett gave her challenger another glare before she turned back towards Raven. Mallory helped Knight up to her feet and immediately unloaded on her with right and left hands driven into her body, only for Knight to stop her in her tracks with a rake of her eyes. Bennett stumbled backwards and Knight wasted no time at all in driving her chain wrapped fist into the side of Bennett’s jaw.

Mai: She should have used that sooner since this is unofficially a No DQ match. It could have saved her a lot of time….well maybe not.

She followed it up with a second shot to the jaw and a third, driving Mallory back into the corner where she climbed up onto the middle rope, raising her chain wrapped fist into the air, getting a loud boo from the crowd before she started to fire off shots targeted at the cut on her forehead, making it wider and wider with every single shot. The crowd counted to ten before Raven hopped back down to the canvas and pulled Mallory out of the corner, lifting her onto her shoulder and walked towards the middle of the ring where she slammed her to the mat with a powerslam. Immediately Raven made the cover, hooking Bennett’s leg as she did so.

Zack: I don’t know why they keep bothering with these covers. At this point, I’d argue both of them should put Harker out of commission and maybe get a new referee!

Mai: That’d be stupid, and cause a disqualification. Besides there’s nothing wrong with taking your time in such a situation.

Harker made no effort to move away from the ropes to make the count as she was instead paying close attention to her nails instead. Meanwhile Raven counted the pinfall herself, slapping her hand against the canvas three times before she rolled to a sitting position, anger flashing across her face as she stared a hole through the woman in stripes; Charlotte met her stare. The Rhode Islander shook her head and turned her attention back to Mallory, talking to her as she brought her to her feet. As soon as she was vertical, Bennett threw a wild right hand towards Knight who ducked underneath it causing Mallory to stumble forward, leaving her feet and delivered a Malicious Intent bicycle high knee straight into the chest of Harker, catching her by surprise, causing her to fall back into the ropes. As the guest referee bounced off the ropes, Knight drove a boot into her gut to double her over and then followed that up with a Knightfall single knee facebreaker. Harker fell backwards, catching hold of the ropes to stop her from going down to the canvas. Instinctively the Buffalonian hauled herself back to her feet only for Mallory to send her over the top rope to the outside with a cactus clothesline.

Mai: Now Charlotte should DQ Mallory...as soon as she realizes where she is! That was uncalled for!

Zack: Are you kidding? She should have done that ten minutes ago!

As Charlotte landed in a heap on the floor Raven moved in behind Mallory and quickly wrapped the chain around her throat from behind, using it to jerk her back towards the middle of the ring as she choked her out before jerking her down into a backbreaker. Mallory rolled away onto her hands and knees and Raven quickly pulled her into a standing headscissors, looking over her shoulder at the corner with two exposed steel bolts before she flipped her upwards into a powerbomb position and looked to deliver a running corner powerbomb...that Mallory countered into a DDT before she could be sent backfirst into the steel.

Zack: What a terrific counter! Mallory had no desire to find out what Raven had in mind, and who could blame her!

The Tampa Bay native rolled to the side and found the toolbox, flipping it open as she leaned against the ring ropes as Raven pushed up to her feet and began to advance on Bennett, pulling her upwards only for Bennett to catch her in the gut with a wrench. She followed it up with a second wrench shot into the stomach, then a third and a fourth before she brought one end of the tool crashing down into the top of Knight’s spine sending her down to her knees. Knight tried to push upwards only for Mallory to snare her in a headlock that she quickly turned into a bulldog that drove Raven head first into the exposed middle turnbuckle. Knight fell backwards to a sitting position following the impact, holding her head in agony. Mallory wasted little time in taking a handful of Raven’s hair and using it to pull her to her feet, spinning her around as she locked in a rear waistlock to deliver a release German suplex that sent Knight back first into the exposed turnbuckles in the corner once more; Knight’s face became a mask of sheer agony as she slumped down to a sitting position in the corner.

Zack: Raven’s getting a little payback of her own making right there with those turnbuckles she exposed.

Mai: Maybe she thought they weren’t on tight enough, Zack. Did you ever think of that?

Harker pulled herself back into the ring with a velvet bag in her hand as Mallory made it back to her feet and began to stomp away at her downed opponents chest with These Boots Were Made For Stomping. As the Rhode Island was forced all the way down to the canvas in the corner, Bennett grabbed hold of her leg and arm, pulling her out of the corner towards the middle of the ring. When the Ultraviolence Champion was satisfied that she had Raven in position, she climbed to the top rope, made a gun with her hand and flicked the trigger twice before she dove off into the Muy Mal frog splash pump into a double knee drop.

Zack: MUY MAL!! I think that’ll do it!!

Mai: Not if Charlotte has any input into it….and I think she does!

As she landed it perfectly, Charlotte advanced upon her, emptying the small velvet snack behind her, leaving thumbtacks in her wake. Bennett stayed on top of her opponent only for Harker to stomp down on the back of Mallory’s head, before she bent down and jerked Bennett to her feet only to spike her down into the thumbtacks with a huge STO. Harker didn’t waste any time as she turned her focus to Raven, pulling her up to her feet and into a matching STO straight into thumbtacks. The crowd booed the One Woman Show member as she stood over both of her Sin & Sacrifice opponents with a hand raised for a moment before she left the ring and headed up the entrance ramp towards the back.

Mai: Thanks for coming tonight, Charlotte!

Zack: Harker wanted to leave one last impression on these two, and now she’s taking a hike out of here! Can we get a competent referee now?! Please?

A couple of moments passed before Jennifer Stringer came through the curtain and sprinted down to the ring, sliding in as Mallory and Raven started to stir. Slowly the two women came to their feet, each casting a glance towards the referee before they looked at each other and began to exchange right hands only for Mallory to come out of the exchange with the upperhand thanks to a vicious right hook that she followed in quick succession with a thrust to the throat. Raven staggered backwards only to start to pick up pace as she dropped back to the ropes and came back towards the Ultraviolence Champion, leaving her feet and attempted a head scissors takedown only for Bennett to block the attempt. With a roar of effort the former mechanic raised her opponent up onto her shoulders and stepped forward towards the ring ropes, using them to deliver the Merry Malady slingshot powerbomb; Mallory making the pinfall after driving her down into the thumbtack covered canvas. Stringer dropped into position and made the count.

Zack: MERRY MALADY!! And we got a referee that actually wants to do her job!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mai: I don’t know, Zack. I liked the way Charlotte did it better, I think she was more thoughtful about it!

Stringer called for the bell as Mallory released the hold and staggered backwards into the ropes, leaning back against them.

Maggie: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall, the FFW Ultraviolence Champion…”MALICIOUS” MALLORY BENNETT!!!

Zack: I don’t care what you think, but congratulations to Mallory! And believe me, fans, Charlotte Harker is going to answer for this inside the Prison at Sin & Sacrifice.

Jennifer Stringer returned the Ultraviolence Championship to Mallory and raised her hand in the air to cheers from the crowd. Bennett raised the title above her head, getting another cheer from the sold out audience before the show cut elsewhere.

Miko Is Hungry

Backstage we see the current FFW No Surrender Champion, the crowd in the arena cheering at the sight of the Warp-Drive Dragon as she ventures backstage, her recently won title draped over her right shoulder and her left hand clutching a bottle of water.

MIKO AYANO: … I really shoulda called ahead. Where in the thin blue hell is… AH! SUCCESS!

The former Whiskey Ayano hops excitedly, rushing past the camera with an excited squeal. The camera blurs as we spin to follow the excited woman only…

MIKO AYANO: YES! Score!

… rather than spotting Miko with any of her assorted friends or cousins, we instead see her almost literally RAIDING the crafts services. Hands quickly gathering up an assortment of hors d’ouevres. A few deviled eggs are downrange before she catches a nearby stage hand giving her a bemused look… Miko holds the man’s gaze as she gulps down what remained in her mouth.

MIKO AYANO: … I will not be shamed, so stop judging me.

The stagehand turns and walks off-screen, chuckling. The No Surrender champion chuckles to herself before turning back to the food when she stops, her shoulders and neck contracting visibly.

MIKO AYANO: … either the eggs have gone bad, or there’s someone behind me that wants to do far worse to me than food poisoning…

The camera does pan around to reveal, like out of a horror movie, Artemis Kaiser standing behind Miko.

ARTEMIS KAISER: That’s some good awareness you got there.

The small woman makes her way around Miko, taking up an egg sandwich there. Dressed casually, Artemis doesn’t seem exactly threatening, aside from the overall aura she radiates.

ARTEMIS KAISER: You didn’t take all the deviled eggs, did you?

MIKO AYANO: Hey now, I’m not a monster…

A pause as the Warp-Drive Dragon turns to face her upcoming challenger.

MIKO AYANO: … there’s like… seven… six? Yeah, six left.

Artemis spots them and takes two off the tray. She does go back for another, putting it into her mouth instead of storing it on her plate. After politely chewing and swallowing, she gives her attention to Miko.

ARTEMIS KAISER: You know, we have to thank the chef on this one. These are pretty good, better than HKW’s.

She looks Miko up and down, before tracing her eyes to the championship that she’ll be soon fighting for.

ARTEMIS KAISER: How do you feel?

That earns a grin from the Warp-Drive Dragon, who takes a moment to adjust the title over her shoulder before grinning into Artemis’ face.

MIKO AYANO: Me? I feel great. Got a great gym routine down, my shoulders all healed up from Sophia damn near yanking it clean off my body. I’m a champion again. How about you Arty?

She pauses a moment before scratching the tip of her nose and chuckling.

MIKO AYANO: … I mean, normally you’re either angry, or sleeping, so it’s kinda novel for me to see you looking this relaxed.

Artemis snickers at the thought of undying rage.

ARTEMIS KAISER: I’m happy a lot of these days. I won a championship, vanquished my rivals, and now I’m in line for your championship. I’m glad you’re doing okay.

A rare smile tugs at the corner of Artemis’ mouth.

ARTEMIS KAISER: I’m not sure where people get the idea that I’m always angry. Yeah, I’m not entirely friendly, but I’m doing a lot better these days. Why be angry when I can enjoy doing what I do.

At that the taller woman nods before uncapping a nearby bottle of water and taking a sip. As she recaps it the grin on her face dims noticably

MIKO AYANO: Well okay then, good for you, but…

She clears her throat.

MIKO AYANO: … let’s cut the pleasantries out, Kaiser. I can’t claim to be an expert on you, but even I know you don’t like to waste time. Is this a game? Is this a ploy? What’s your play right now?

Artemis’ body language shifts towards the uncommon.

Confusion.

ARTEMIS KAISER: I came to get some food. You just happened to be here.

Despite her words, the expression that occupied her face fell to its usual habit. Artemis’ eyes narrowed at Miko and the passiveness of her lips turned to the typical scowl.

ARTEMIS KAISER: I thought you would enjoy the pleasantries--

She hisses the last word out.

ARTEMIS KAISER: Whiskey.

She puts the plate down on the table, knowing that the food remaining in her grip now was a moot point.

ARTEMIS KAISER: As of now, I’m waiting to see what you would do. Are you going to taunt me again? Or are you going to wait to see what I have out for you? Because I know you understand that I don’t like you. Honestly, I have a place in my heart for you, where it remembers to hate you and writhe at every sight of you. Even with those big brown eyes of yours.

Artemis pauses while looking down at the catering table.

ARTEMIS KAISER: They might not know this. They don’t know of the promise I have to break your arm, but you don’t know this, Whiskey. You don’t know that I’ve escalated the promise. It’s not just your arm, Whiskey. Not anymore.

MIKO AYANO: Mmmmm…

It leaves the Japanese woman almost like a sigh, but one can easily notice her entire body tense up.

MIKO AYANO: … don’t hold back now, Artemis. I hear this is healthy.

Despite her sarcasm, her jaw is tensing notably as she stares down her upcoming opponent.

ARTEMIS KAISER: Even with that said, this isn’t about what I plan to do. I guess I should steer this conversation towards what has changed since the last time we talked. What was the last thing you heard about me?

Artemis idly plays with the potato salad, stirring it around with the spoon readily available.

MIKO AYANO: I heard or read, that I care about? Simple, that you’re my next opponent, that you wanna break my arm, and… hmm.

Ayano nods to herself.

MIKO AYANO: That’s about it, now if there’s a bit of subtext you’re hoping for me to pick up on here, Arty. I don’t really go in for the mysteriously-threatening double speak. Straightforwardness came with sobriety, so if you wanna say something to me, how about you just say it and I can get back to enjoying the show?

Artemis stops playing with the potato salad, taking the spoon out and wiping it on the edge.

ARTEMIS KAISER: You seem upset.

The Last Empress turns her attention to Miko, finally opting to look at her with the strange essence of concern influencing everything.

ARTEMIS KAISER: You don’t care? That’s a pity. I care a lot. About you.

A beat, where Artemis reaches out to Miko’s hand. She forces it onto her chest, hovering over her heart.

ARTEMIS KAISER: So I would suggest you start caring. You might be able to piece together everything before it’s too late. That being said, I just want you to know that everything that happens between now and Sin and Sacrifice is something from the heart.

She lets go of Miko’s wrist, allowing the No Surrender Champion to have her hand back.

ARTEMIS KAISER: A little effort goes a long way, don’t you agree, Whiskey?

Artemis retrieves her plate, giving Miko a final hearty smile.

Miko looks at her offending hand a moment, momentarily dumbfounded. She rubs it on her pants before chuckling, though any humor that might’ve been held in the action is totally gone.

MIKO AYANO: From the heart, huh? From anyone else I’d be touched Artemis… but from you I know that’s a cold, dark place. Either way I could care less, I know that in the end everything will come out in the ring, when my belt’s on the line.

She shifts the title again.

MIKO AYANO: I’m not content with losing this. Not to you, not on my first defense… and while I’m sure somewhere past your plastic grin you’re tickled pink by continuing to call me Whiskey to my face, Artemis, I’m gonna keep my eye on the prize.

Miko licks her lips, shifting on her feet as though she’s expecting something to pop off at any moment.

MIKO AYANO: You’re more than a little dangerous, and you’ve got the confidence and talent to back it up. I know that I’m in for a fight, but these… theatrics, you got going on Artemis?

The Warp-Drive Dragon shakes her head, a grin cracking on her face.

MIKO AYANO: You should flush that bullshit, Aurora isn’t the only person in this industry that will make you pay for feeling your aura over taking your opponent seriously.

ARTEMIS KAISER: Theatrics? Aurora?

She mumbles under her breath. Artemis’ grin remains, but her eyelid twitches. She puts down the plate.

ARTEMIS KAISER: Oh dear, I think I just lost my appetite.

As she stands there, she purses her lip and remains there until a foreign noise strikes the audio system. Artemis looks back at Miko, still smiling, but with a sliver of blood crawling down her lip.

ARTEMIS KAISER: If you’re going to make me pay, then I ought to run up the bill, huh?

Her voice is shaky before she almost robotically walks away. The camera returns back to Miko before deciding to cut elsewhere in the arena.
Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2018, 01:22:45 pm »

Maggie: The following contest is your main event of the evening and it is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

CUE THE SOUNDCHIP! An 8-bit version of the song from the Goonies start playing as the main lights dim down in the arena, with small star spotlights in a variety of colors flying around the crowd. 8-bit stars fill the videoboards, right up until the words start and Andi Takata comes sprinting out of the back to hit her mark.

# GOOD -GOOD- GOOD

Andi hops into place, already in her Magical Girl pose, with blue and white sparkling pyro popping behind her, and the videoboards all exploding into pixellated color madness! The bassline kicks in and Andi dances for a moment before she starts to head for the ring, taking her time to enjoy her 'Starlights'!

#Here we are, Hanging onto strains of greed and blues
#Break the chain then we break down
#Oh it's not real, if you don't feel it
#Unspoken expectations
#Ideals we used to play with
#Finally taking shape for us.

By this time, Andi has reached the ringside fans, and cues them up for the dance party!

#What's good enough (good enough)
#For you is
#Good enough (good enough)
#For me it's good enough (good enough)
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!

And when Pacman whirrs down, Andi punches the air above her and makes her way back around the ring to get to the rest of her Starlights, before heading up the steps and into the ring....

#goodgoodgoodgoodgood...

Maggie: Now on her way to the ring, from The Great Cosmos by way of Akibahara, Japan... She is The Lucky Star... Andi Taaaaaakataaaaa!!!

#Old fashioned superstitions
#I find too hard to breaaaak
#Maybe you're out of place whaaaat's

The song builds up again, and Andi, after running the ropes by this point, stops in the middle, to rally EVERYONE up to join her in a big ol' Caramelldanse! And most do!

#For you is
#For me It's good enough (good enough)
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!

Andi runs up the turnbuckles for one last go! Keep dancing everyone!

#For you Is
#For me.. It's good, it's good enough
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!!

Andi does her v-pose on the middle rope before she hops down and the song fades away.

Zack: It’s been almost a year since Andi and Bianca last met in what was a brutal clash, and tonight with Global Wars points on the line, Andi will be wanting to put Bianca down as much as she ever did.

Mai: She might as well just admit defeat now and tell the referee to award the match to Bianca.

“Something New” starts up over the speakers, and the jeers have almost drowned out the music before Brazilian Storm have even arrived (though in fairness, the beginning is pretty quiet). Yellow, green and blue spotlights dance around the arena, while the tron shows images of both halves of the team in action. Suddenly, the music stops and the tron cuts out...only for the sound of crashing thunder to echo loudly through the arena.

Love to hate,
Repeating my mistakes.
But there’s no one left to listen,
No one left to listen.
Take a chance, and fuck the consequence
When there’s no one left to listen,
No one left to listen.

As a curtain of dry ice smoke fills up the entrance stage, the two Brazilian wrestlers walk up to the top of the ramp together, with their manager Kyle Kilmeade right behind them. Once there, they look over the booing crowd with matching smirks on their face before they stop for a pose: Bianca goes to a knee and opens her arms wide in the Witch of the Winds pose, as Mel does her own pose, twirling on her feet and taking a soft dip of a bow, also with her arms open. After a couple of seconds in that pose, Bianca lunges forth and twirls herself, as Mel swings an arm, and the best friends indulge in a loud high-five. Then, side by side, they walk down the entrance ramp, with their manager following them with a lonely round of applause.

Right now! We’re taking control!
Tired of waiting
Tired of waiting for something new!
Right now! We’re taking control!
Tired of waiting
Tired of waiting for something new!

Maggie: And their opponent, escorted to the ring by Mel Avilo and Kyle Kilmeade… From Brazil… BIANCA SALVADOR!!!

Instead of going straight to the ring though, the girls walk up to a camera, getting right up to the lens with their mischievous smirks. As Bianca flexes her biceps for the gun show, kissing the bulging muscle, Mel’s smirk becomes a grin as she gives the camera, and the viewers at home, some choice words about their opponents. After that, the best friends roll into the ring and move to opposite turnbuckles, climbing onto the second rope and staring into the booing crowd, only to wave them off and regroup, going to their corner. Bianca sits on the top turnbuckle and Mel docks herself there, as they wait for their match to begin while they strategize, Kyle joining in their conversation.

Zack: Bianca was out of action for almost a month after her last meeting with Andi thanks to a close encounter with the lights. So no doubt tonight she will be extremely motivated to get the win and the Global Wars points.

Mai: Andi should be disqualified immediately for marking Bianca’s beautiful body in their last match.

As Maggie makes her way out of the ring, referee Kevin Fisk completes a check of both women for anything that they shouldn’t have. Happy that there is nothing untoward, Fisk calls for the bell to get the match underway, as both women stare daggers at each other from opposite sides of the ring. On hearing the bell they both take off towards the centre like a starter pistol went off and Bianca narrowly ducks under a clothesline from Andi. Both women stop their momentum suddenly and spin around to face each other, at almost the exact same second. They quickly get into a tie up, which Bianca quickly starts to take the upperhand in. She pushes the Space Princess back several steps towards the ropes before she breaks the tie up, and hits Andi with a forearm across the jaw. She follows up with two more forearms pushing Andi back another step towards the ropes. The Brazilian Storm team member makes an attempt to grab Takata by the wrist but before she can, Andi shoves her palms into Bianca’s chest pushing her away from her. Bianca recovers her balance quickly and looking annoyed lunges forward again to deliver a slap across Andi’s face that echoes throughout the arena.

Zack: I’ve never seen a slap end well for the person who delivered it, and I doubt this time will be much different. It is clear that neither of these two have any kind of respect for the other.

Mai: Andi shouldn’t have shoved Bianca the way she did. She brought it on herself so she deserves whatever she gets.

Before Andi can respond, Bianca grabs her by the wrist successfully this time and fires her across into the corner. The Space Princess hits back first and Salvador follows her in with a shoulder thrust that almost lifts the Team Japan wrestler off of her feet. Taking hold of her head in both hands, Bianca pulls Andi towards her only to slam her head back again into the top turnbuckle. She repeats the action again with more force prompting Fisk to call for a clean break. Bianca disregards him as the crowd boo her heavily and repeats the move again another two times. As the referee reaches a count of four, Bianca pulls Andi out of the corner by the head and pulls her forwards to drive a knee up into her face. Bianca starts to deliver a series of the knee strikes into Andi’s face getting faster and harder as she goes. Fisk again asks for a break and Bianca gives him a death glare before delivering a final knee into Andi’s face.

Mai: This referee is a party pooper. I bet he spoils the end of movies for people and tells kids that Santa isn’t real too.

Zack: Bianca hasn’t given Andi a chance to respond or get her bearings since that slap she delivered earlier. And that is probably a wise move for Bianca because Andi is not going to be happy and that will only spell trouble for Bianca.

Releasing Andi’s head, Bianca fires her across into the ropes. Takata rebounds off them at speed and Bianca crouches to catch her, she stands up, lifting Andi up and over and drops her behind her back as she does. Andi lands on the canvas with a thud and Bianca takes a second for the gun show, which gets her nothing but animosity from the St Paul crowd. Ignoring that response completely, she takes off towards the ropes as Andi starts to pull herself up. She rebounds off the ropes as Andi gets back to her feet, only to be taken straight back off them again by a shoulder tackle from Salvador. Straight away Bianca mounts Andi’s chest and starts to fire right hands, rapid fire style into the side of the Space Princesses head. Fisk again asks for a break, but it is another four count before Bianca finally does as instructed and gets back to her feet. 

Zack: Bianca is really pushing the referee’s counts tonight. She is trying to inflict as much damage as she possible can until the last possible moment before disqualification.

Mai: That’s what anybody smart would do. If the referees didn’t want you to make the most of that extra time, they wouldn’t give it to them.

Zack: ….it doesn’t quite work like that.

The Brazilian Storm team member looks towards Kyle and Mel on the outside who give her a little applause, before she turns back to Andi who is starting to rise. Grabbing her by the head, Bianca pulls her the rest of the way to her feet and then grabs her by the wrist once she is fully upright. Bianca moves to pull Andi in towards her, but the Space Princess plants her feet and reverses it, to instead pull Bianca straight into a forearm to the jaw. She holds her in place as she starts to hammer them one after another, until she fires the Brazilian across into the ropes. Bianca grabs the top rope to stop herself from rebounding, and looking quite pleased with herself turns back to face Andi…. Just in time to see Takata leave her feet for a dropkick that hits Bianca square in the chest.

Zack: Andi found her opening and Bianca may be about to regret that early slap now. I’m sure that Andi won’t have forgotten about it.

Mai: You never know she might have, Bianca has been knocking her around a lot so far in this match.

The impact flattens Bianca back against the ropes, and Andi straight away pounces to start laying elbow shots into the Brazilian’s head. She lands several in a row before she pulls Bianca away from the ropes and fires her across into the nearest corner. Salvador hits back first and Andi takes a run to follow her in with another dropkick that pins her back against the turnbuckles. Straight away Andi comes out and runs to the diagonally opposite corner, using it to build momentum to come back with yet another dropkick that lands square on Bianca’s chest. Bianca slumps from the impact, her arms across the top rope either side of the corner the only thing keeping her on her feet. Takata takes off again towards the diagonally opposite corner, and then makes her way back. This time when she leaves her feet, she gets more height and wraps her legs around Bianca’s neck to use a hurricanrana to bring her out of the corner and crashing to the canvas.

Mai: Andi should be disqualified for that! That’s a terrible way to treat an athlete of Bianca’s calibre, and a hand chosen member of the owner’s Franchise!

Zack: She hasn’t done anything to be disqualified for. All she did was a perfectly executed hurricanrana and I think Bianca might be seeing stars after that.

Andi takes off to the corner and scales to the top turnbuckle, she perches herself and waits, watching for Bianca to make a move. As Salvador makes it back to a vertical base, the Space Princess launches herself with a missile dropkick that knocks Bianca back into the ropes. Andi kips back up to her feet as Bianca rebounds off the ropes and Andi catches her with a double palm strike to the chest that knocks her straight back again. Bianca rebounds off a second time and this time Andi catches her with a cartwheel back elbow that sends her crashing to the canvas. Taking off towards the ropes, Andi jumps up onto the middle rope and then launches herself off to land a moonsault across Bianca’s body. Staying in place for the cover, she hooks a leg as Fisk drops into position.

Zack: The first cover of this match and Andi might just be about to put it to bed already!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOPE!!!

Mai: I don’t know what’s worse, Andi even attempting that cover or you thinking that would keep Bianca down for a three count.

Bianca gets her shoulder up just after the referee counts the two and Andi rolls back to her knees and then on up to her feet. She looks at Bianca and then the ropes causing the St Paul crowd to give her a massive cheer of encouragement.

Zack: Andi looks like she is going up high again and this crowd are fully supporting her in whatever it is she has planned.

Andi pumps up the crowd a bit more before taking off towards the corner. She climbs to the top turnbuckle and steadies herself as she checks again to make sure that Bianca is still down. Seeing that she’s still on the canvas, the Lucky Star launches herself looking for her Shooting Star Press, and…..gets nothing but canvas as Mel grabs Bianca by the ankle and yanks her out of the ring to her feet. Takata lands heavily with a thud and bounces onto her back from the impact, she immediately clutches her ribs in pain as the Minnesota crowd boo Mel and Bianca loudly. 

Mai: HAHAHAHAH! That’s what she gets for showing off! She should have just stayed on the canvas.

Bianca gives her head a shake and pulls herself together as Fisk tells her to get back in the ring, though that doesn’t seem to bother the Brazilian Storm team member too much, as she glares at him before continuing her conversation with Mel and Kyle. As the referee reaches a count of six Bianca climbs back into the ring and heads straight towards Andi, as the Lucky Star is almost fully back to her feet. Salvador speeds up as she approaches the Team Japan wrestler and hits her with a knee to her still sensitive ribs then lifts her up onto her shoulder, she runs her into the corner with a snake eyes onto the top turnbuckle. Bianca climbs up to the top turnbuckle facing Andi and then gets her into a front facelock, she jumps forward and swings around to fall backwards, driving Andi head first into the canvas. Salvador goes straight for a cover, as Fisk slides into position beside them for the count.

Mai: Now that is how you go for a cover. A beautiful swinging DDT, no fuss or fancy showing off. 

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Andi kicks out before Fisk can complete the three and Bianca storms to her feet, getting in his face and telling him that he is counting to slow. Fisk holds his ground and tells her it was only two as the St Paul crowd show Bianca nothing but animosity.

Zack: As good as that swinging DDT was, it wasn’t enough to keep Andi down and I doubt that arguing with the referee is going to do very much to help Bianca.

Bianca finally leaves her argument with the referee and makes her back over to Andi, as the Lucky Star is on her hands and knees and starting to push up. The Brazilian stomps down onto Andi’s spine flattening her face first into the canvas and then sits on the canvas at the side of her. Grabbing hold of her arm she scissors it with her legs and then grabs hold of her wrist and pulls it upwards. Andi lets out a yell of pain and Fisk drops down to ask if she wants to give in, which he gets a very definite no in response to. Takata immediately makes a grab towards the bottom rope with her free hand and her fingers brush it, but as she goes to wrap them around, Mel pulls the rope back out of her reach. Avilo releases it as soon as the referee looks in that direction and shrugs when he gives her a curious look.

Zack: Andi would have had that rope in her grasp but Mel decided to pull it out of her reach. Andi needs to find a way out of this hold sooner rather than later, because that is going to be causing her quite a lot of pain.

Mai: You’re imagining things, Mel stumbled and grabbed the rope to stop herself falling, she didn’t purposely stop her from reaching it.

Andi tries again to reach towards the rope but freezes in pain as Bianca pulls even further on her trapped arm. Takata gives out a yell, and the crowd get louder in support of her, trying to encourage her onto the rope. Spurred on by the volume of the crowd, Andi grits her teeth and makes a lunge towards the bottom rope, dragging Bianca with her. Mel goes to move the rope again, but Fisk spots her and she steps back, saying she wasn’t doing anything. The referee calls for the break, but it’s only at a count of four that Bianca finally releases her hold.

Mai: See how generous Bianca is. The referee told her to break and she did, I don’t know why these fools in here are booing her.

Zack: She pushed it as far as she could before she let go. And it’s not being generous to follow the rules.

Bianca gets back to her feet as Andi pulls herself to a seated position, giving her arm a shake to get the feeling back as she does. Before Andi can start to rise, Bianca charges her with a knee to the head that knocks the Lucky Star back into the ropes. She grabs them to steady herself as she starts to get back to her feet. Salvador tries to grab her free arm, but Andi snatches it away out of her reach, and rushes back to a fully vertical base. Unfazed by that, Bianca moves in to make another grab at her arm, but as she does Andi reacts quickly with a headbutt to Bianca’s nose that sends her back a couple of steps in surprise.

Zack: A headbutt to the nose is going to stop anybody in their tracks, and make their eyes water at the very least.

With her eyes watering slightly from the impact, Bianca raises her hand to her nose checking for blood. Finding none, she gives it a little rub gingerly and then takes off towards Andi again. Takata narrowly ducks under Bianca’s arm and takes off towards the opposite ropes. Rebounding off them she comes back towards Bianca as the Brazilian is charging towards her. Andi side steps to avoid meeting Bianca head on. She spins on a dime and catches Bianca with a kick to the back of the knee that drops her down to the opposite knee. A shining wizard follows from the Lucky Star which flattens Bianca to the canvas. Andi stands beside the downed Brazilian and leaves her feet to land a standing moonsault straight across her body. Rather than go for the cover, she gets back to her feet and pulls Bianca up to hers. She fires the Brazilian Storm team member across into the ropes. As she rebounds, Andi quickly grabs Bianca by the head and falls backward to deliver her cutter, driving Bianca face first into the canvas. Bianca bounces from the impact and lands on her back and Andi quickly gets into position for the cover, hooking both legs as she does. Fisk drops into position for the count, as the crowd cheer loudly and start to count along.

Zack: SPACE CRUSHER out of nowhere and I don’t think Bianca is going to get up before the three!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Fisk gets back to his feet and calls for the bell as Andi sits back on her knees a little shocked.

Maggie: Your winner…………..via pinfall………………………..’THE LUCKY STAR’ ANDI TAKATA!

Mai: I demand a recount, this cannot be happening.

Zack: Get over it, it has happened. Andi picks up three points for Team Japan and I’m sure she couldn’t be happier about that.

Andi gets back to her feet to have her hand raised by Fisk, and then looks to the Global Wars scoreboard where her three points are showing. She points at it getting another loud pop from the St Paul crowd as she does. On this image the show comes to an end.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 10:58:36 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: