Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 08:13:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Breaking Point - September 1, 2018

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Breaking Point - September 1, 2018  (Read 297 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: September 03, 2018, 01:55:06 pm »

Live from the Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio
September 1, 2018

The FFW logo appears in the night sky via fireworks with a flash of the Breaking Point logo to follow. From there, we go into the arena with the crowd making a lot of noise.

My Pain Filled Drama Queen
Is Always Creeping At Your Bed
Get Ready To Buy You Out
Cause We All Know
What Goes Around Comes Around
You Should’ve Known What I was All About
Do. Not. Test. Me.

Just as the chorus of "King of The World" by Porcelain and The Tramps drops, Valentina Lozano steps onto the stage and stands there in a dominant pose, hands on her hips, and squinting at the crowd in a look of detest. She then confidently strides her way to the ring, while the capacity crowd in the arena greets her with an eruption with a thunderous array of boos. But as always to “The Latin Goddess”, the reaction was insignificant to her. She is above all of them. And she shows it flawlessly in her exotic beauty, her superior athletic body, and the naturally expensive designer outfit she wears that compliments her appearance; composing of a blue sleeveless dress and black stiletto heel sandals.

As Valentina reaches the ringside area, she walks up and walks across the edge of the ring. She then enters the ring, striding towards the edge of the ring as she demands a microphone. Valentina then walks to the center of the ring, where her entrance music dies down and the crowd continues to let her have it. They literally try to get the Latina rattled up, but it’s to no avail as she patiently waits, antagonizing them even further.

Valentina: You know I could have expected much more out of you this evening, being that with me just being out here, your city has gotten more relevant than it will ever be.

The crowd boos louder, easily offended by Valentina’s comment.

Valentina: But this is about more important matters. So, if you shut your bloody mouths, you just might learn something.

The crowd continues to shower her with boos, letting her know their feelings towards her. However, Valentina could care less and continues to speak.

Valentina: Global Wars is in full swing. You can feel the excitement in the air and the competition is worth all the hype it deserves. But let’s cut to the brass tax here because there is only ONE reason why this year’s Global Wars is going to be the one that each and every one of you will be all-in with your attention and that’s because Team Canada, aka, the defending champions, will be competing in it and, as far as I’m concerned, will be continue to be the defending champions after its done.

There is a mixture of cheers and boos flowing as Valentina continues to speak.

Valentina: But right now, I want to focus on another matter that occurred at last week’s Velocity. Where I, being the proud competitor I am, showed good faith as I was showing praise to the woman who shocked the world at Unstoppable and a woman who, like myself, is a part of Global Wars this year. Of course, I’m referring to the new Evolution Champion, Missy. And…

Just as the new champions name came out, the capacity crowd cheers out in unison, along with chants of Missy. The gesture slightly annoys Valentina. However, she doesn’t let the crowd see it and continues.

Valentina: As I was about to say, I gave her my kudos, and then this happened. Roll the footage…

On that note, the scene fades to black and replaces it with footage from last week’s Velocity.

~~~~~~~~

Valentina: Missy, I would like to personally congratulate you on becoming Evolution Champion. That was no small feat in any sense of the word, let me tell you. I mean a lot of people didn’t think you had a chance in beating Steph Stefano. In fact, that pretty much has been the case with you since you graduated from Future Shock. And yet here you are….

Valentina reaches out for the Evolution Championship belt resting upon Missy’s shoulder and begins to lightly stroke it, much to the annoyance of Missy.

Valentina: Another testament that solidifies and justifies you proving people wrong, which you have been doing time and time again. And that also doesn’t make you a bad inspiration as a positive representative of FFW either…. lack of fashion sense aside of course….

While making that statement, Valentina gives a “once-over” look at Missy’s clothes, to which she found her “casual” look distasteful to her viewpoint.

Valentina…But make no mistake Missy, you definitely have everyone’s attention now, sweetie. And it’s going to be such a treat to see how you will fare as you defend this precious prize.

Missy rolls her eyes at the comments about her appearance.

Missy: Unlike some I prefer to place more time into my training and wrestling than on picking out an outfit to hang around backstage in. Thankfully the attire I choose to wear has no bearing on my ability to be a Champion. The fact that out of all of the challengers Steph had, I was the one who managed to finally beat her for this title pretty much proves that. Your choice of clothing didn’t help you to beat her after all, did it?

Valentina gives Missy an uncomfortable tone. She didn’t know whether to be angry or keep her cool. But in her mind, she is certainly feeling a little tension from with her, brought about by being offended by what she just heard.

Valentina: Touché. I believe I deserved that. But I’m a bigger woman and I take that stand now to show no ill-will towards you and what you set out to accomplish.

Just then, Valentina extends her hand to Missy for a handshake, accompanied with a comforting smile to let Missy know she’s being genuine.

Valentina: Best of luck with your reign, Missy. I can’t wait to see what you do going forward.

Missy eyes Valentina’s hand warily for a moment despite the smile. After a moment she gives a tiny shrug and then accepts the handshake. Valentina gives Missy a smile and leaves the area, leaving the Evolution Champion alone.

Missy: Well, that was weird.

The Evolution Champion turns away to see if Allison is still hanging around, but finding no sign of her she turns back to leave but instead finding...

BAM!

Missy’s face is forcefully met with the sole of Valentina’s boot, dropping her to the floor, via “The Latin Goddess’s” patented maneuver, the “Priceless Kiss”. With Missy lying on her back trying to recover, Valentina stands over her, looking down at her with a menacing smirk. She then notices the Evolution title beside Missy and picks it up before bringing her attention back to Missy.

Valentina: Oh. I almost forgot. There is another reason why I’m glad to have caught up with you....to tell you that internet rumor about me is true. I will be cashing in my Pick Your Poison contract on YOU; preparing you to see what I’M going to do. So enjoy your cute, feel-good, fairy tale title reign, sweetheart. Because at Sin & Sacrifice, this title will be MINE! Tick tock, little tart. (kiss-kiss).”

Valentina places the Evolution Championship on Missy and proudly leaves the area, stepping over Missy along the way while Missy starts to get up with a furious look on her face…

~~~~~~~~

The footage ends as returns to real time with Valentina flipping her hair to the side and giving a little smile while standing in a dominant pose, like a supermodel. Meanwhile, the crowd continues to fill the arena with a thunderous reaction of displeasure.

Valentina: Missy, as much as I can say how entertaining that was, the truth is, it isn’t. I put myself out there in being civil; and you can’t believe how hard that was for me dealing with people with the likes of you. And you, just like all the others, disrespected me. And for that, your fresh, little reign has just been fast tracked into borrowed time. So, you can put on all the angry faces you want and can spin this in anyway you like, little girl. You just better make sure of two things when you do “tell your side”; you got something that I want. And most importantly, at Sin & Sacrifice, no matter how much training you engage yourself in, the number of screenings of my previous matches that you view, or the plethora of advice that you receive, you will never escape the inevitable. And just as the sole of my size 10 gave you a reality check last week, at Sin & Sacrifice, you'll be thanking me for that, and everything else I plan pn doing to you, while you're on your knees in the ring at the Allstate Arena in Illinois, kissing my feet as I tower over you raising the belt high in the air in and being announced as the NEW FFW Evolution Champion. And to quote one of the best in the business, “This is not a prediction…this is a spoiler.”

Valentina tosses the microphone to an attendant outside the ring and then leaves the area as "King Of The World" plays her out, the crowd showering her with their reactions as the scene ends.

The FFW logo flashes across the screen. We see Kaoru Asaka sitting in a cubicle dressed in a business suit as five people stand around her pointing fingers and giving her a lot of flack. The clock hand on the wall behind her continues to spin through hours as Kaoru’s face gets more and more angry.  “One of a Kind” by Breaking Point begins to play.

The monitor behind her shows a series of clips including Steph Stefano delivering a punt kick, Scarlett Silver looking at her reflection in a full length mirror with her manager behind her, Next is an arena dance party with Rose Gardner in the ring, Angelina Fantastica delivering a hip check to the head, and Isis Morales crushing a globe in her hands.

Next we find Kaoru erupting out of her seat, and starting to throw punches at the suits yelling at her. Punches all around before she tears the suit off she’s wearing to reveal her ring attire, and then reaches under her desk to pull out a sledgehammer. She looks at it for a second, and heads out of her cubicle.

The next clip shows Valerie McKinley looking up in front of her manager as money rains down around her, bringing a wide grin to her face, Sophia Pike applying her armbar submission in the ring, Kelly Kincaid delivering her headlock driver, and Artemis Kaiser giving a Stockton Slap across the face.

Then we find Kaoru taking the sledgehammer and crashing it through a glass door into one of the offices. She brings it down across the desk, putting a hole in it before firing it at some of the pictures on the wall. One of them is a poster of her with the words “tsundere dragon”, which she takes great pride in destroying. She heads out of the office into the parking lot, leaving holes in the wall as she passes with her sledgehammer. When she finds the boss’ car parked in a handicap space, she swings the sledgehammer around and crashes it through the windshield and setting off the alarm before the Breaking Point logo appears on the screen.

We then go to a live shot as the packed crowd roars as multi-colored spotlights flash all over the arena as the theme continues to play over the PA system.

Zack: Welcome, everyone, to a sold out Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio! You’re watching Breaking Point, and tonight the Global Wars series begins anew! Zack Hudson here, and I’m joined per usual by Mai Hotaru.

Mai: Dante would have introduced me better…

Zack: Oh shut up, let’s send it up to the ring for our opening match.

As a thumping percussion kicks off over the speakers a green strobe backlights the entrance rampway. As the intro of “Rain Of Brass Petals” grows more intense, with the sound of grinding metal interspersed throughout the lights get more intense. Smoke shoots out from the stage as the percussion gives way to the proper drum and bass beat and out walks ‘Kumiho’ Ji-Hu Myeong as the regular arena comes back on. She surveys the crowd for a moment, soaking in jeers before she turns up her nose and starts her way down the ramp, doing her level best to stay out of reach of any of the fans reaching over the railing attempting to slap fans with her. When the Korean woman gets to ringside she grabs the bottom rope and fluidly slingshots herself into the ring between the first and second rope and rolling to her feet.

Maggie: Hailing from Seoul, South Korea, standing five feet tall and weighing in at a-hundred-and-twenty-pounds, ‘Kumiho’ JI-HUUUUUU MYEONG!

At the Ji-Hu raises both hands - five fingers extended on her right hand and all but her thumb extended on her left - and looks skyward, after a moment of soaking in the crowds disapproval of her she lowers her arms and wanders to her corner, leaning against the turnbuckles and waiting for her match to begin.

Zack: Welcome to Breaking Point, we're live from Columbus, Ohio... And Global Wars starts NOW! Here with Mai Hotaru, I'm Zack Hudson, and we're kicking it off with two Asian wrestlers coming into the ring in two very different mind states.

Mai: And it's easy to describe those mindsets. One is a traitorous loser, and the other is Ji-Hu Myeong. She's angry after being humiliated by Andi Takata and Rose Gardner, and now it's time for her to get some vindication.

“Whoooa-whoa-whoa, yeah-yeah-yeah... (A disciple...)
Whoooa-whoa-whoa, yeah-yeah-yeah... (Shaolin here!)
People say, love is just a energy! (Don’t resist!)
Dealing with the claim baby! (Oh baby!)”

Maggie: Accompanied to the ring by Christian Kincaid.. From Kumamoto, Japan and representing Chaotic Temptation... “THE OROCHI” O.E. AYANO!!

Walking towards the ring from behind the curtain is the The Orochi, O.E. Ayano. Ayano is dressed in a sports jersey of a hometown team to the current city the show is taking place, as well as a surgical mask. CK pops out of the curtain soon after and whispers something in his client’s ear as “People Say” continues to play over the sound system. Together manager and client walk down the ramp as the crowd quietly cheers on The Orochi. She stops short of the ring and pulls off her jersey and surgical mask, handing it to CK. Now visible in her wrestling gear, she leaps onto the apron as her entrance theme continues. Ayano stands in her corner as the referee checks her, pulling a zip-tie or three from her boots and giving her a look as O.E. shrugs her shoulders, ready for the match.

Zack: I take it you're still salty for having been ditched for Christian Kincaid, Mai? Try not to get your bias in the way too hard for this match.

Mai: I'm not salty, YOU'RE salty! It's just that I gave this UNGRATEFUL LITTLE BASTARD every last pointer I knew about wrestling and then she just jumps ship to the most inflated club to ever club.But who am I to talk about anyone's life choices?

Zack: Definitely salty.

The bells ring and the two wrestlers circle the ring for a while, with Ji-Hu exponentially annoyed at Ayano's smirk at her, to the point she leers at the referee, in a way to warn her to keep her eyes on Team Japan's representative. That split second of distraction is enough for O.E. to go for Ji-Hu's arm, but Kumiho quickly spins and grabs O.E.'s wrist, putting her in a side arm wrench. And then with an intricate body move -- a bridge, then a twirl not much unlike a spin-a-roonie, a kip-up -- O.E. unwrenches her arm and slaps Ji-Hu's hand away from her, yelling "PLAYED!" at the Korean wrestler... Who immediately turns to the referee, prompting O.E. to shrug and cock an eyebrow.

Zack: Looks like Ji-Hu Myeong wants to get O.E. Ayano in trouble for being playful. And while Ayano doesn't really have the best history, looks like she's getting very well adapted to her new skin.

Mai: It's what snakes do. They change skin and they get comfy in their new skin.

As Kumiho turns to O.E. again, Ayano shrugs her shoulders and the two women meet in the center of the ring again, this time in a collar and elbow lock. EASILY establishing her size advantage over Ji-Hu, O.E. brings the diminutive Korean down to a knee, but Myeong powers back to her feet and leads O.E. to the ropes. Pressing Ayano into the ropes, Ji-Hu lets go and sends O.E. running. When Ayano comes back, Kumiho attempts to tackle her down... But nothing comes of it. O.E. and Ji-Hu then dash in opposite directions, finding the ropes and building up momentum, once again meeting at the center of the ring, as they tackle one another... And nothing. O.E. shakes her head and dashes to the ropes once more. Kumiho fakes out O.E. pretending to go for the opposite ropes, but she U-turns, finds the same ropes as Ayano and forces the Japanese wrestler to hit the brakes. She doesn't have nearly enough time to avoid eating the kitchen sink that finds her stomach. Ayano folds, and Kumiho twirls, striking O.E. up the head with a roundhouse kick that brings the bigger wrestler to the mat.

Zack: Wow! Nice angle on Ji-Hu's roundhouse, she caught O.E.'s temple flush there, and this is just what she needed to flip the tables on her!

Mai: How does O.E. feel about having the tables turned on her for a change?

Zack: Geez, Mai, we get it, you're mad at her. I may have to sell you a bridge by the time we're through the night!

O.E. makes an effort to try and get back to her feet, but as she gets to her fours, Ji-Hu starts kicking her ribs, without any care or technique. The angry Korean growls with every kick and stomp she delivers to O.E.'s lower midsection, halting the Japanese wrestler from getting up to her feet. Once O.E. manages to get to her fours again, she delivers a powerful stomp to the small of her back and sends her face first into the mat once more. The crowd is now booing raucously, but the Korean wrestler can't find a crap to give as she grabs Ayano by the head, lifts her to her feet and throws her to the ropes. Ayano finds the ropes, bounces on them and comes back with the built-up momentum. Ji-Hu dashes to the opposite ropes to pick up speed, and then leaps to try and catch O.E. with a jumping clothesline. O.E. stops, drops and rolls under Ji-Hu's attempt at a clothesline, and both wrestlers somersault back to their feet. Hitting the ropes again, they make a beeline to one another and meet in the center of the ring once more, again tackling one another, and again nothing coming out of it. Except this time, O.E. reels back and delivers a POWERFUL knife-edge chop to Ji-Hu's chest, that echoes throughout the arena and makes the Korean wrestler yelp in pain as she goes to her knees.

Zack: That chop sounded like a gunshot to Kumiho's chest, and O.E. delivers them like it's nobody's business!

Mai: It's the Ayano specialty, those damn chops. They'll break one's skin and leave a mark on the hardest of wrestlers.

Crawling up to the ropes for leverage to get up, Kumiho leers into O.E., who taunts her to get up. Once she does, O.E. dashes toward her, swinging her arm for a lariat. Ji-Hu ducks under that with ease, going to the far ropes and bouncing on them. She comes back with the built-up momentum, and tries to catch O.E. with a big boot. O.E. sidesteps her and dodges the boot, forcing Ji-Hu to hit the brakes. Both wrestlers turn around and reel back, backing out of the stereo haymaker that was about to take place once they realize they're both gunning for the same move. Ayano acts faster from that point, toeing Ji-Hu's stomach and forcing her to fold. From there, Ayano puts Myeong in a side headlock. Ji-Hu trips O.E. and, in an attempt not to go to her knees, O.E. is forced to stumble forward, getting sent into the corner. She turns around in time to see Ji-Hu coming for her with a double knee aimed to the chest, and dodges out of the way. Ji-Hu is bounced backwards after hitting the mid turnbuckles, and O.E. enzuigiris her right back to the mat. Instead of getting right back up, Ji-Hu rolls out of the ring, seething and growling.

Zack: And now Kumiho takes a quick breather out of the ring where O.E. can't get her. She has the advantage that Ayano is not one to fly out of the ring with the fast paced assault she's used to dishing out, so out of the ring is the safest place for her to be.

Mai: Give her time. She KNOWS she has to win the match inside the ring. She's just thinking her strategy!

Ayano swiftly reaches out of the ring and grabs a handful of Kumiho's hair, dragging her upwards back onto the apron. Then, hooking the hem of Ji-Hu's lower attire, O.E. gets ready to suplex her right back into the ring. Ji-Hu has other plans though, as she laces her inside leg with the mid rope, and the suplex never happens. Ji-Hu then reels back and strikes O.E. with a headbutt to the chest, making the Japanese wrestler tumble backwards, giving Ji-Hu space to jump back into the ring. After a flurry of slaps and punches, Ji-Hu traps O.E. on a corner, delivering a series of back elbows to her chest to sap the air out of her lungs. O.E. is now gasping for air as Ji-Hu dashes across the ring to pick up speed while Ayano is still on the corner. The Korean wrestler then hops onto the bottom rope to propel herself upwards and then delivers a powerful yakuza kick to O.E.'s face. Ayano slumps over the top rope right before collapsing to the mat.

Zack: A POISONOUS Yakuza to the NOSE, and O.E. is down!

Ji-Hu brings O.E. right back to her feet again and then whips her across the ring... Except she doesn't, yanking Ayano's arm right back and pulling her into a drop toe hold that sends her face first into the bottom turnbuckle. Ayano is reactionless as Ji-Hu drags her to the center of the ring, rolld her over and makes the first cover of the match.

ONE!

TWO!

NOOO!!! O.E. kicks out!

Ji-Hu growls and double-checks with the referee that it was a 2-count, getting proper confirmation, before grabbing O.E. by the head and dragging her back to her feet, only to grab a handful of her hair and pull her backwards onto her knee into a backbreaker. As O.E. gasps, Ji-Hu goes for another cover!

ONE!

TWO!

TH-- NOOOPE!!! O.E. again kicks out!

And this time Ji-Hu gets up to her feet beside herself, eyeballing the referee who confirms it was but a two-count. Deciding against pushing the subject any further, Ji-Hu powers back to her feet and pulls O.E. to her vertical base as well, outting her in a side headlock, putting the torque on her neck to sap the energy away from her. The referee slides in to ask if the Japanese wrestler wants to concede, getting a proper "no" from her, but also prompting Ji-Hu to crank the heat up on the headlock's torque. Slowly but surely, O.E. starts fighting off Ji-Hu's strategy, powering back to her feet. Once both wrestlers are on their feet, O.E. shoves Ji-Hu away from her and then delivers a superkick to Kumiho's jaw. Myeong doesn't collapse to the mat, but she is sent staggering to the far corner... From where she comes and returns the superkick to sender. O.E. staggers as she's spun around, and as both wrestlers face one another... They go for stereo roundhouse kicks to the side of one another's head! Double the pow, double the knock down!

Zack: OH!!! DOUBLE ROUNDHOUSE!!! Both women are down!

Mai: They went for the same strategy, and now they're in the same--... Oh.

The referee starts counting both wrestlers out, but the count is eventually called off as Ji-Hu rolls out of the ring again, standing on her feet albeit slumped against the apron. She starts waving off the booing crowd, as O.E. powers back to her feet... And tries again to reach out of the ring and pull Ji-Hu back onto the apron with a handful of hair! Nodding at the now cheering crowd in a "alright, folks, THIS is gonna work", O.E. reaches for the hem of Ji-Hu's lower attire and then... pulls her off her feet, bringing her back into the ring with a vertical suplex that smashes her dead center of the ring! Ji-Hu pushes back to her fours in her attempt to get back up, but O.E. quickly puts her in an Anaconda Vise, pulling her back to her feet... And then lifts her off her feet and slams her into the mat with a sitout side slam! After that, a cover!

ONE!

TWO!

NOOO!!! Kumiho powers out!

O.E. shakes her head as she sits up, looking over the crowd and then at Christian Kincaid at ringside, who just does a cutthroat motion at her. She gets the message clearly as she retreats to a corner and then takes a three-point stance, waiting patiently for Ji-Hu to get up. As the Korean wrestler slowly pushes back ot her feet, she doesn't have any time to react as Ayano bolts out of the corner and strikes her with the grandmother of all shoulder tackles! The gasp is audible as Ji0Hu collapses airless to the mat, and O.E. just slumps on top of her for the cover!

Zack: KUSANAGI!!! Score three for Team Japan!!!

Mai: *groan*

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!!!

O.E. then rolls away from Ji-Hu and stares into a camera, making an A-OK sign with her fingers, signaling the first 3 Global Wars points.

Maggie: The winner of this match... O.E. AYANO!!!

Zack: Tell 'em, O.E.! Team Japan kicks off Global Wars the right way, and now the team of O.E. Ayano and Andi Takata have three points in the bank!

Mai: Poor Ji-Hu though! All these weeaboos being so mean to her! She has all the reason to be mad!

Zack: If that was a slam at how most of the people Ji-Hu Myeong is mad at are Japanese, I should remind you that you too are Japanese, Mai.

Mai: Do you even KNOW what a weeaboo is?! Get educated, Zack, geez.

Valentina’s Watching

In a private skybox high above the arena, Valentina Lozano is watching the action, paying attention to every detail, completely shut herself out of the company that joins her in the skybox, a few of her assistants, the private catering team, etc. She is then interrupted by Herbie Richmond, to which she was not pleased with.

Herbie: Valentina, I know you’re about to see your Global Wars partner Artemis Kaiser compete in her match, but I would like to go back to moments ago when you have sent a strong message to Evolution Champion Missy.  It seems to be that you may be taking the champion lightly…

Herbie continues to speak, but Valentina sharply gives him an annoyed glare and immediately stops him.

Valentina…And your point is what, Herbie? You should be concerned about what happened when I was in that ring. Did you hear that crowd out there? That’s what I’ve been receiving time and time again. This is far beyond me being superior to them when it comes to…. well everything. They already have it in their minds that Missy will retain her title against me at Sin & Sacrifice. And I bet Missy is loving every second of it. Call this as it is Herbie, this is going to be me against the world at Sin & Sacrifice; 99% against 1%. But in this story, it’s the 1% that will reign as the best, right where she should be.

Then Valentina turns to face the camera, making sure that her intended audience is seeing her, and her competitive composure, crystal clear.

Valentina: Tick tock, little tart. (to Herbie) Now, dismiss yourself.

Valentina brushes off the interview as she returns her attention to the ring, prompting Herbie to take his leave and the scene changes elsewhere.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 11:14:09 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2018, 01:56:35 pm »

Maggie: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish!

Zack: Well we know Valentina is watching this closely, because she knows like the rest of us that there could be points for Canada on the line here.

Mai: It must be comforting to Artemis to know she has such a sage woman overseeing her matches for a short time. I really think those two could be best friends if Artemis tried.

I told ya, baby
Uh-oh
I told ya

The arena darkens as “Rockstar 101” by Rihanna begins to play before the camera takes us behind a woman with purple hair. She steps out onto the stage, raising her hand and making a fist as the camera looks over her shoulder. She tosses her sunglasses on her head out to the crowd as she heads towards the ring.

Rocking these diamonds
I'm rocking this chain
Make sure you get a picture
I'm rocking my fame

Maggie: Introducing from Atlanta, Georgia, this is the Princess of the Reed family……...BIANCA REED!!!!

Bianca climbs up onto the apron, drops into a split before sliding under the bottom rope to the inside. She brings her legs together and hops to her feet, already making eye contact with her opponent and running them down verbally while her music fades and before the bell even rings.

Zack: There’s no points on Bianca’s side of the match, but she would like to start a run as she heads for Future Shock’s Sydney event on the 11th.

Mai: Isn’t she facing Lacey? Well she should go ahead and expect to come up short. Lacey is way out of her league.

Sounds of thunder and lightning cast out, setting the atmosphere of the incoming Conqueror. The lights in the arena die out to allow for the spontaneous bursts of light that reflect the internalized storm.  As the silence takes hold, the startling opening guitar screech of Rammstein’s “Sonne” overtakes everything. It is followed by the infamous countdown.

“EINS, ZWEI, DREI, VIER, FUNF, SECHS, SIEBEN, ACHT, NOIN, AUS!"

Darkness falls over the entire arena, only broken by the miniscule twinkles of camera flashes in the crowd. A threatening violin floods the airwaves, with smoke collecting on the stage. As another section of the orchestral livens up, a sudden spotlight blasts onto the stage with a jet of pyro flying high up into the air. As it does, the Orchestra of Justice truly comes into its beautiful existence. On the stage, Artemis Kaiser appears, donning a new set of entrance apparel. Embroidered with many shimmering designs, Artemis’s military trench coat lightly moves as she rises onto the stage with her arms outspread. Bearing fangs fashioned onto a facemask and her eyes hidden behind shining red shades, Artemis steps down from the platform and into the smoke.

Maggie: On her way to the ring...fighting out of Toronto, Ontario, Canada by way of Mt. Pearl, Newfoundland, Canada...weighing in at an 135 pounds...she is the Last Empress...ARTEMIS KAAAAAAAAAISER!

Artemis marches down to the ring with her arms behind her back, not breaking her forward gaze. As the call concludes, the shot shows Artemis revealing her face to the camera and the audience. She removes her glasses, tucking them into the breast pocket of the coat. When she raises her head, the red streak, her scowl, and her stern expression completes all she wishes to do at her entrance. She continues to the western side of the ring, scaling the apron to stand on. She unbuckles the different pieces of her coat and politely hands it off to the stagehand. Showing her finesse, Artemis dips over the top with a rope-assisted backflip. She lands on her feet, giving the audience another pensive glare.

After which, she hits the mat again, rolling backward onto a knee. Her head rises to scan the audience as she remains in the dead center of everything, of her personal universe. The Last Empress rises off the mat, tugging on her black gloves. She pops each of her knuckles by pressing her index finger over them. After that and with her theme dying out, she turns her head to back to reality. She walks over to her corner, and gives the turnbuckle a brisk kick and stretches out.

Zack: Artemis Kaiser picked up a massive career win for herself when she knocked off Caroline Dallins at Unstoppable 9. And with Miko Ayano awaiting at Sin & Sacrifice, every match counts. This could mean points for Canada, and more momentum behind her.

Mai: Yeah, I don’t care about either her or Miko personally. That’ll be a match where I cheer for the giant meteor myself, but she has Valentina’s support so I’ll support her by proxy.

Stephen Wilson checked both wrestlers were ready to start the match and called for the bell. As it sounded the pair took a moment before they both started to move out their corner towards the middle of the ring; Bianca Reed trash talking her opponent all the while and continuing as they came eye to eye. Slowly a smile formed on Artemis’ face as she listened to her opponent for a few seconds, looking out to the crowd before she delivered a Stockton Slap across Reed’s jaw. It temporarily silenced her trash talking as it snapped her head to the side, the sound of the blow echoed throughout the arena. As Reed looked back at her opponent, Kaiser immediately began to fire forearms into Bianca’s jaw, forcing Reed back a step before the God of War drove a stiff front kick into her knee cap, taking her leg out from under her and causing Reed to face plant on the canvas.

Zack: There’s a sizable experience advantage between these two women, leaning heavily towards Artemis. Bianca is unlikely to show her something she hasn’t seen.

Mai: You mean like over the top of the counter? Experience is nice and all, but it doesn’t always change things in a match. Otherwise, we’d never have any upsets.

Quickly Bianca started to push upright but as she did so, Kaiser bounced off the ropes behind her opponent and delivered a one handed bulldog that bounced Reed’s face off the mat once more. The Atlanta, Georgia native was quick to try and push herself back up to her feet only to find her opponent waiting for her as Artemis hooked her up into a Half Nelson hold that was quickly transitioned into a backbreaker, slamming her down back first across her knee. Bianca rolled onto her front on the mat and Kaiser took full advantage as she delivered an elbow drop into her spine. The Princess of House Reed rolled away and started to push up to her feet, getting helped the rest of the way by the Newfoundlander who wasted no time in bringing raised knees up into Reed’s midsection before she twisted Killer B’s arm up behind her back, using the hold to deliver a hammerlock suplex.

Mai: You know what the worst part about a Bianca Reed match is, Zack: That we have to mop up purple hair dye after every damn match.

Zack: You always talk a good game when they can’t hear you. And if you’re paying attention to Bianca’s hair and not her skills, then you’re lucky you don’t have a client facing her.

Bianca rolled onto her front and held her arm, Kaiser smiling for a moment as she sat down on Reed’s back, wrapping one hand underneath her jaw, pulling her head backwards in a modified camel clutch while she draped the previously hammerlocked arm over her knee and used her free arm to drive the point of her elbow into the limb. The referee asked Bianca if she wanted to quit only to get a very definite ‘No’ from the Georgia native as she struggled against the hold and finally managed to squirm out of Artemis’ grip. Kaiser stood up and quickly dropped another elbow into Reed’s spine. The Princess of House Reed rolled away to the ring ropes and started to pull herself up with the ring ropes only for Kaiser to rush at her, catching her with a running knee into the gut. A second and third knee to the gut followed before Kaiser jerked her away from the ropes towards the middle of the ring with a Muay Thai clinch that she begin to follow up with knees to the chest. Finally Artemis finished off the combination by adjusting her grip on Reed’s head and delivered a DDT that planted her into the canvas. Quickly the Canadian grappler rolled her opponent to her back and made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: Artemis looking for 3 points right here!

One…

Two-

Mai: That’s alright. I’m sure Valentina will be giving her some tips going forward to help her improve and get on her level.

As the two count was made, Reed kicked out of the pinning combination, causing her foe to roll away and come to her feet. Kaiser measured up Bianca, waiting for her to get to one knee before she quick-stepped forward and drove a big boot into Reed’s face that sent Bianca down to all fours once more. Quickly the Atlanta native pushed upwards once more, looking to get her feet underneath her again as Artemis dropped back to the canvas and came forward quickly looking for an axe kick that missed its target as Reed pulled her head out of the way at the last moment. Quickly Reed countered the attempted kick to the back of her head by wrapping her arms around her foe’s midriff as she rushed her towards the ropes and into an O’Connor roll pinfall.

Mai: Look at Bianca trying to be a technical wrestler, isn’t she cute!

One…

Two…

Zack: Only a two, and that may be where Bianca’s advantage lies….her quickness.

Artemis kicked out, sending Bianca stumbling forward towards the ropes only for Reed to leap onto the middle rope and springboard off the middle rope into a high cross body that caught Kaiser flush across the chest as she got to her feet, sending her back down to the canvas. Bianca rolled away with the momentum and came straight back to her feet where she immediately began to unload on her foe with a series of kicks to her body as she sat up. The strikes slowed down Kaiser’s rise to her feet and when she finally reached them, Bianca leapt into the air and caught her across the jaw with a jumping calf kick that sent the God of War back down to the canvas. Artemis tried to rise quickly only to get cut off with another series of kicks to the gut before Bianca irish whipped her into the corner, Reed following in behind her and delivering a splash to the Canadian in the corner, Bianca landed on her feet and stepped backwards only to jump onto the middle rope and deliver an enzugiri to the side of Artemis’ head.

Mai: Artemis may have Bianca’s shoe print on the side of her head for the rest of the night. But luckily for Kaiser, it will be a short duration.

Zack: Those feet of Bianca Reed will put your lights out in a hurry. And if I’m Lacey, I’d be watching this match extremely closely.

Kaiser stumbled forward out of the corner and as she did so Bianca moved quickly to grab hold of her wrist once more and whip her across the ring to the opposite corner. Reed followed in behind the Last Empress and delivered a running dropkick to her opponent, driving both of her feet into her chest as soon as she hit the turnbuckles. Artemis slumped slightly in the corner as Reed rolled backwards, coming up to her feet and launched herself forward once more with a koppu kick that connected perfectly with Kaiser’s chest. The Canadian tried to step forward out of the corner along the ring ropes but only just managed to make it one step before Bianca tied her up against the ropes with the Tarantula hold, talking to Kaiser as she locked it in. Wilson ordered the break and began the five count, Reed milking it for every moment that she could before releasing the hold.

Mai: I always thought the Tarantula was a dumb move, because you can only use it for four seconds. And even if they tap out, it doesn’t count because you’re in the ropes.

Reed landed on the canvas and quickly came to her feet as Kaiser did likewise in the ring, only for Bianca to catapult herself into the ring and take Artemis down to the mat once more with a headscissors takedown. Kaiser tried to rise quickly to her feet once more only for Bianca to snap her back down to the mat with a side Russian leg sweep. Quickly Reed floated over, hooking the leg as she made the cover.

Zack: Bianca’s giving Artemis all she wants, and is looking to send her out with zero points!

One…

Two…

Mai: I’m sure that was Valentina’s coaching that inspired Artemis to kick out right there, Zack.

Artemis kicked out of the pinfall and sat up only for Bianca to apply a rear chinlock to her opponent, continuing to talk at her as she locked in the hold, leaning forward to use all her weight to make the hold as effective as possible. Despite this, the Canadian grappler began to push up from the canvas and as she started to get her feet beneath her, the Princess of House Reed began to release the chinlock, grabbing hold of one hand and then reaching for the other as she looked to set up for the straight jacket neckbreaker. Before she was able to grab hold of her other hand, Kaiser spun around and jerked her foe forward into a short arm clothesline, sending Reed down to the canvas.

Zack: Artemis finally got herself a short reprieve and put Bianca down. But it doesn’t look like Reed’s staying there long.

Quickly Bianca rose back up from the mat only for Artemis to catch her with a back heel kick into her gut, doubling her over before she took her down to the mat once more using a raised knee driven into her face. Immediately Reed rolled to the side where she got a low dropkick into the spine. It caused Bianca to quickly push upwards from the canvas only for the Last Empress to take her straight back down to the mat with a snapmare roll into a low kick to her face, sending Reed back up onto her knees where her opponent quickly hooked her head and pulling her up to her feet only to plant her into the mat with a snap DDT. Kaiser didn’t bother attempting a cover, transitioning her grip instead into a gator roll that led into grounded knees to her foe’s body.

Zack: A gator roll is designed to take the wind and energy out of you in a hurry, and is one her Unstoppable 9 adversary makes use of as well.

Mai: Maybe so, but since Artemis whored her soul, that makes it her move now.

Quickly Kaiser pulled her opponent up to her feet and sent her down to the canvas with a half and half suplex. The Last Empress rolled away to her feet and waved her foe upwards before she dropped back to the ropes, coming off them to deliver the Execution kick axe kick to the back of her head, sending the Georgia native face first into the mat. Quickly the God of Anger circled Bianca, Garvin stomping at her body while Reed pushed up onto all fours only to get her fingers stomped on before she received a boot to the side of her head. The Princess of House Reed continued to push up to her feet only to find her arms double underhooked from behind before Artemis snapped off a tiger suplex that dropped her foe on her shoulders, bridging for a pinfall as she landed it.

Zack: A textbook tiger suplex, and Canada may be going up by 3!

One…

Two…

...TH-

Mai: I’m sure she learned that from Valentina.

Reed kicked out at two and a half; the official showing the count to the Last Empress who nodded her head while already pulling Reed up to her feet, whipping her into the nearest corner. As Reed hit the corner, Kaiser followed in behind her and connected with the Falcon Kick running single leg dropkick. Reed tried to step out of the corner only for Artemis to explode up from the canvas and catch her up with a European uppercut to the jaw that knocked her back against the pads and allowed Kaiser to follow up with a series of stiff side kicks to the middle. The official called for the break and began to use the five count, getting to four before Kaiser jerked her opponent out of the corner and whipped her across the ring into the opposite pads. Again Artemis is followed in behind her, this time leaving her feet and caught her foe with a handspring enzugiri to the side of her head. Again Reed started to stumble out of the corner as Kaiser got to her feet, backing up quickly to the middle of the ring before she left her feet and delivered a jumping DDT, standing Reed on her head for a moment before she crumpled to the canvas, landing on her back. Kaiser quickly floated over and made the cover.

Mai: Just like I said earlier, we’ll be cleaning up purple hair dye after this is over.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: Bianca’s still got fight left in her, and she managed to avoid the three. I sense Artemis is growing more respect for her by the second.

Reed rolled the shoulder before the three count and Artemis rolled away to one knee, looking up to the referee’s hand and seeing the two count. She didn’t waste any time as she pulled Bianca up to her feet with a handful of hair and quickly marched her towards the corner, slamming her head into the top turnbuckle ten times in quick succession before she released her opponent and stepped backwards. Unsteadily Bianca reeled around to face Kaiser and stepped towards her only for the Last Empress to wrap her arms around her waist and hurl her towards the middle of the ring with a belly to belly suplex. Instantly Bianca sat up and tried to make it to her feet only to be helped by her foe who combined her helping hand with knees into her midsection before she sent Bianca in for the ride, catching her on her return with the Chestburster - a pop up kick that Bianca square in the chest and caused her to land hard on the mat.

Mai: CHESTBURSTER! They aren’t just in the Aliens movies, Zack!

Zack: You could crack a rib with impact like that! I don’t think Bianca saw that one coming at all.

Once more Reed instinctively rolled to her side, propping herself up on an elbow as she held her chest with her hand and began to push upwards to her feet. Artemis watched her intently before she dropped back to the ropes, building momentum as she bounced off them and came back to deliver a Falcon punch (superwoman punch) perfectly to the jaw of the Princess of House Reed. Bianca spun as the blow landed, keeping her feet underneath her for a moment before she finally fell forward and face planted on the mat. Kaiser followed it up with an elbow drop to the top of her opponent’s spine before she rolled her over and made the cover once more.

Mai: A great combo of moves right there, and I’m sure Valentina is proud!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: Still no dice! Bianca Reed is as tough as they come, and she’s proven it every single outing I’ve seen of hers.

At the last moment, Bianca rolled her shoulder to stop the count at two. Wilson held up two fingers and mimed rolling his shoulder for the Canadian wrestler as she stared at him for a couple of moments. Again he showed her the two count and this time he got a nod from Artemis as she got to her feet and pointed a finger gun towards her opponent before she pulled the American woman upwards. As she got Bianca on her feet though, she dropped back down to one knee only for Artemis to jerk her back upright once more. Bianca this time kept her feet underneath her as Kaiser backed up a couple of steps, measuring Reed up for the First Crusade rolling elbow smash only for the Georgian to step forward and catch Kaiser with her back turned towards her, lifting her upwards and delivered an inverted Atomic Drop.

Zack: I think Kaiser was looking for one of her favorite moves, but Bianca had it well scouted and a counter ready!

Mai: If she did that a couple more times to her, Artemis might grow enough to get on the rollercoasters if she goes to a fair.

The Last Empress stepped forward gingerly following the move and turned back towards Killer B who lashed out at her with a palm strike to the side of the jaw, followed by a second palm strike delivered with her opposite hand before she grabbed the Newfoundlander and dropped to her knees with a jawbreaker. Artemis staggered backwards as Reed forced herself back up from her knees and skipped forward driving a superkick into her foe’s jaw. Kaiser dropped down to the canvas and Bianca immediately dropped back to the ropes, bouncing off them and coming back with a rolling thunder into a back splash. Reed immediately sat up and pushed upwards to her feet as Kaiser held her ribcage for a moment before she also started to rise only for Bianca to immediately unload on her with a series of stif kicks to her body before she finished it off with a spinning wheel kick that again sent Artemis down to the canvas. This time Reed was quicker to her feet and quickly headed towards the ropes, springboarding off the middle strand and into a perfect moonsault that landed across Artemis’ midsection. Reed hooked the leg and made the cover.

Zack: A picturesque moonsault from “KIller B”, and NO points for Canada tonight!

One…

Two…

...THR-

Mai: Oh ye of little faith! Valentina has schooled Artemis better than that!

Artemis kicked out of the pinfall and Reed nodded her head as she was on her knees and the referee held up two fingers to her. Killer B rose to her feet and headed towards the corner, climbing to the top turnbuckle quickly. She perched on the top rope, measuring the Last Empress as she rose to her feet before she launched herself off the top with a flying clothesline that put her down on the canvas once more. Bianca rolled through to her feet and instantly set off towards the ropes, bouncing off them and came back to meet Kaiser with a low dropkick to the side of her head as she came to all fours.

Zack: Pinpoint accuracy from Bianca rocking Artemis’ dome with that dropkick, and I think “Killer B” is starting to feel like victory could be near.

Kaiser rolled away after the kick connected and rose quicker to her feet only for Bianca to dart towards the ropes, springboarding off them and into a side kick that caught the Canadian on the temple, causing Artemis to stagger a couple of steps before dropping down to her knees.  The Newfoundlander pushed upwards once more and as she did so, Reed hooked her head and pulled her towards the corner, using the pads to slam her down into the mat with a Shiranui. Quickly Killer B rolled her onto her back and hooked her legs for the cover.

Zack: Bianca is absolutely relentless! Lacey’s future may be flashing before her eyes!

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Mai: Okay, I’ll give her that one. That was close. That was very close. But Artemis is still very much in this.

The Last Empress rolled her shoulder up from the canvas at the last moment, Wilson showing the count to the Atlanta native who nods her head as she pushes up to her feet and once more heads to the corner. The Princess of House Reed climbed to the top rope, waving the rising Artemis to her feet, pleading with her to turn around only to dive off the top rope and deliver a meteora, using the double knee strike to drive her back first into the canvas hard. Bianca popped up to her feet after landing the move and immediately Kaiser rolled to the ropes, using them to pull herself slowly upwards. As she did so, Bianca yet again headed towards the corner, talking at Artemis as she pushed up to the middle rope and sat on the top turnbuckle, waiting for Kaiser to get to her feet. The Canadian made it upright and staggered away from the ropes only for Bianca to slam her down to the mat once more with a diving blockbuster from the middle rope; Bianca quickly grabbing hold of her legs as they flew up following the move to make the pinfall.

Mai: BLOCKBUSTER!!! Don’t let Canada down, Artemis!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: It was a heartbeat from what may be the biggest win in Bianca’s career! I thought it was over right there!

Once more Artemis rolled her shoulder before the three, causing Stephen Wilson to hold up two fingers to the American who looked at him in despair before she asked for the three count. Wilson shook his head, holding up two fingers before and told Bianca the shoulder came up in the nick of time. Reed nodded her head, as she resumed her trash talking of her opponent, pushing up to her feet and heading towards the corner, giving the signal to the crowd as she climbed up to the top rope. She measured up Kaiser as she came to her feet, waiting for her to get in position for the Cracker Jacker only for Artemis to fall into the ropes. Bianca lost her footing on the top rope, landing hard on the turnbuckle before she fell forward, flipping over and landing on the canvas.

Mai: See what happens when you go for a finisher too early, kids? You create a bigger mess on the canvas with your cheap hair dye.

Bianca began to use the ropes in the corner to get back up to her feet only for Kaiser to lunge towards her, catching her with a heavy elbow to the side of Reed’s head to disorient her. Killer B staggered into the ropes only to find herself on the receiving end of another four alternating elbow strikes to the side of her head. Artemis continued to deliver the Hate Parade with a series of Puroresu styled chops only for Wilson to order her to allow Bianca away from the ropes, using the count to get his wish granted. Though it was only for a moment before the Last Empress delivered merciless kicks to Reed’s body. Killer B slumped back against the ropes as the official again had to use the count to get her to back up. This time, Artemis took off across the ring and came back with a high knee. Reed dropped down to a sitting position against the ropes as Kaiser set off across the ring once more and this time on her return she delivered a running face wash boot to Reed’s face, snapping her head back over the middle rope.

Mai: Would someone be kind enough to pick up Bianca’s teeth from that side of the ring? I’m pretty sure I saw a few of them fly out right there.

Killer B’s eyes were glazed over as Kaiser once more pointed a finger gun at her before she jerked her up to her feet only to shove her roughly back into the ring ropes. Reed bounced off them and as she did so, Kaiser struck with the First Crusade, driving the rolling elbow into her jaw. Reed dropped to the mat like a stone and Kaiser quickly fell on top of her, hooking both of her legs for the pinfall.

Mai: There it is..THE FIRST CRUSADE!!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!

Zack: Artemis pulled it off in what looked like a match that could have gone either way really at more than one point!

Wilson called for the bell, Kaiser only rolling out of the pinfall when she heard it sound; the Canadian beginning to push herself up to her feet only to be helped upright by the referee.

Maggie: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall… “THE LAST EMPRESS” ARTEMIS KAISER!!!

Mai: I’m sure somewhere Valentina is nodding approvingly, even if she knows she could have done it quicker and with more authority.

Zack: Yeah, I’m sure Artemis is really worried about making Valentina happy. Give me a break! Canada goes up by 3 in Global Wars!

The referee raised Artemis’ hand in victory only for her to snatch it away and head towards the corner, climbing to the middle rope and throwing her hands up in victory before the show cut elsewhere.

Circle Jerk

The show heads to the backstage area, and finds the reigning Evolution Champion joined by both her boyfriend as well as Amber Carano.

Amber: Last week at Velocity, it was made official that Valentina Lozano would be using her Global Wars Pick Your Poison contract she won last year against FFW’s new Evolution Champion Missy at Sin & Sacrifice. She’s joined me now, along with her boyfriend who routinely get accused of favoritism in Future Shock by Valentina and Isis as well. Missy, were you surprised to find out you were being selected as her opponent after nine months of holding onto that contract?

Missy: I wouldn’t say I was surprised so much. I knew that winning this Championship would come with a target on my back, holding any title usually does. But the way she decided to announce it told me everything I needed to know. Anybody can catch somebody off guard the way she did with me. Doing that face to face in the ring is a completely different matter.

Amber: How about you, Adam? The Circle has been very vocal about you in their promos for matches in Future Shock.

Adam rolls his eyes as he hears it.

Adam: You’re right, they are. And you know what? It’s ridiculous. Neither Valentina nor Isis are Prospects, which means they don’t have to be part of Future Shock. They can easily say they don’t want to be involved in the show if they really think I’m showing favoritism. No alumni is required to compete there, it’s their choice. And if you hear them, every opponent I book them against is my favorite. Every single one. It’s like one of those dolls with a pull string. If I’m that horrible with favoritism, say the word and I’ll never book them again. Simple.

Missy: If Adam was even half as bad with this supposed favouritism as he is made out to be by those two, then it would show. The fact his own girlfriend is alumni and doesn’t get booked shows that there is no favouritism involved. And it’s one of the big reasons I didn’t continue in matches in Future Shock. Adam is one of the fairest people in this industry and the ones that say otherwise, are just trying to use him as a scapegoat for their own shortcomings.

Amber: Let’s talk a little bit about Global Wars. This is your second appearance in the series, and you’ve been partnered with a woman who was half of the winning team in the very first series. How would you compare your partner this year to your partner last year?

Missy: Seriously there really is no comparison between the two. I know that I won’t have to worry about trying to carry Lilly for a start. Having faced her myself a couple of times I know just how good she is in the ring, and with her as a partner I think we could do great in points. Look at what I managed to do on my own last year… so with a partner like Lilly, I’m confident we could be looking at a Team England win this year.

Adam: Lilly is also a Future Shock graduate, and has held that title too. I think she is a terrific partner for Missy. Comparing her to Cereza is like comparing night and day, and in Lilly’s case, the sun has finally come out.

Amber: Finally, do you foresee any of the other teams being a bigger challenge than the rest? Do any of them give you pause at all? Some are saying the Brazilian Storm may have the inside track as they are the only team that’s actually a full time tag team, for example.

Missy: Well, that didn’t help them much last year did it? I don’t think the fact they’re a full time tag team gives them any advantage really. I’m not saying they won’t do well, but if they do it won’t be just because they’re a tag team. As for any teams being a bigger challenge than the rest. All of the teams have things that they excel at, or that need to be watched out for. In FFW there are no easy competitors so every team will present its own set of challenges.

Amber: Good luck to you in both the series and your championship defense at the end of the month at Sin & Sacrifice.

From there, the show heads to the ring.

Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2018, 01:58:52 pm »

Breaking Point returns from the commercial break, and we see a clip from Unstoppable 9 where Scarlett Silver regained her Fast Track Championship as well as Lilly Arthur earning a shot at it in the same night. We then head back to the ring with Maggie.

Maggie: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the FFW Fast Track Championship! It is part of the Global Wars series.

Zack: It’s title time here on Breaking Point, and we’re about to see a first ever match between Lilly and Scarlett. And I’d be remiss not to mention there’s Global Wars points up for grabs! I’ll have a guest joining me shortly.

“All Stand Up” by Status Quo starts to play as the young lady runs out onto stage, heading to one side she urges the crowd to their feet, clapping her hands above her head. Skipping across to the other side, she waves them to their feet as she once more claps her hands over head. Quickly moving back to the ramp, she sprints down to the ring, sliding underneath the bottom rope and getting to her feet quickly. Bouncing off the ropes she powerslides across the ring on her knees before hopping to her feet and continuing to rally the crowd by stomping on the mat and clapping as she heads for her corner.

Maggie: The young lady approaching the ring comes from Sheffield, England by way of New York City, New York. She is 5’7” tall and weighs 144lbs….LILLY ARTHUR!!!

Zack: Lilly Arthur is a wrestler’s wrestler, as far as I’m concerned. She know what it’s like to hold gold in FFW, having being a Future Shock Champion. Tonight, she looks to make the next step!

“Hands To Myself” by Selena Gomez starts to play through the speakers around the arena.

Can't keep my hands to myself
No matter how hard I'm trying to
I want you all to myself
You're metaphorical gin and juice

So come on give me a taste
Of what it’s like to be next to you
Won't let one drop go to waste
You're metaphorical gin and juice

As the opening verse ends and the tempo starts to increase Scarlett Silver walks through the curtain onto the stage with her manager, Christian Kincaid. The lights dip for a moment before she steps forward and a red spotlight shines down on her.

Cause all of the downs and the uppers
Keep making love to each other
And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying, trying
All of the downs and the uppers
Keep making love to each other
And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying, but I

My hands to myself
My hands to myself

Scarlett struts down the ramp acknowledging the crowd with a smile, with Christian following a few steps behind. Pausing halfway down she sways her hips in rhythm with the music and slowly blows a kiss out to the crowd.

Maggie: Introducing at this time… Hailing from Los Angeles, California….Your reigning and defending FFW Fast Track Champion, Scarlett Silver!

Scarlett reaches the ring and slides under the bottom rope before jumping to her feet and climbing onto the turnbuckle facing the stage. She raises her arms up high then jumps down to join Christian in her corner, for a last minute, pre-match discussion before he heads to the booth to join Zack.

Zack: Christian, welcome to the booth here. I guess you don’t think you’ll be needed tonight against Lilly?

Christian: Lilly doesn’t typically have an entourage, so I’m not worried about having to deter anyone from getting involved. Besides the champion is ready, she didn’t win that title three times because she drew the Powerball.

Referee Melinda Davis takes Scarlett’s title, and raises it overhead before handing it off to Maggie before she exits the ring. The referee calls for the bell as Lilly puts on her game face before she meets the champion in the center of the ring. After a collar and elbow tie-up, Scarlett starts to push Lilly backwards and into the ropes. She gives the challenger a clean break, and Lilly steps forward to surprise her with a drop toe hold. Scarlett lands neck first across the middle rope before the challenger grabs her by the feet, and jerks her back onto the mat face first. The crowd immediately gets behind Lilly as she bounces off the near side to drop an elbow across her lower back as Silver tries to get up. Scarlett still ends up on her feet before she catches a knee strike to the kidneys that freezes her up, and then gets brought back down with a Russian leg sweep.

Zack: Lilly’s going right to work on the champion’s back, and Scarlett hasn’t really had much of an answer so far.

Christian: That’s true, but Scarlett tends to be a slow starter in matches. At least she has been as long as I’ve managed her. Lilly’s nowhere close to where she wants to be yet though.

Lilly got back to her feet as Scarlett rolled towards the ropes to get away from her. The champion rose to her feet on the apron, telling the referee to keep Lilly back. The challenger did just that, remaining in the center of the ring as Scarlett rubbed her lower back and slowly glided back into the ring. She stretched a little as Lilly approached, only to get a thumb in the eye from the champion for her troubles. Scarlett pulled her head down to fire right hands into it, and then drag her down to the mat with a running bulldog. Lilly started to get back to her feet shortly after that, and Scarlett capitalized with a running neckbreaker to keep her down.

Christian: See what I said? It takes her a little bit to get started, but Scarlett rarely just takes punishment without returning the favor. Plus Lilly shouldn’t have let her get herself together.

Zack: Lilly is fastidious about following the rules, and she wasn’t going to potentially walk into any traps being set for her by the Fast Track Champion.

Arthur tried to rise again, but once more, Scarlett was right on top of her. Repeated elbow strikes landed on the side of her head, and were followed by the champion pulling her to her feet to fire off a snap suplex. She wasted zero time in dropping a knee to her head from the top rope, and then again to land a second before hooking the leg for the cover. Davis slid into position for the count.

Christian: Lilly’s learning what it’s like to feel the BOOM BOOM, Zack.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOPE!!

Lilly kicked out at the two, sending Scarlett off the cover and right back to her feet. The challenger rolled away from her, and once more tried to rise before a running high knee to the side of her head put her back down on the mat. Scarlett went for what looked like an anaconda vice before Lilly fought out of it, and rolled to the outside.

Zack: I think she was looking for the anaconda vice, a move I’ve never seen Scarlett use. But it doesn’t matter now, Lilly’s getting a breather this time.

Scarlett was about to follow her out when she spotted the Evolution Champion heading down to the ring. Missy joined Lilly, checking on her and sharing a few words as she pointed towards the ring. Scarlett didn’t look happy about this at all, asking the champion what she was doing here. Meanwhile, Lilly climbed back in the ring, and caught the champion with a dropkick to the chest. It sent Scarlett to a seat before Lilly took off for the far side, and caught her with a basement dropkick to her back as she was trying to get up. Scarlett tried to rise again, but got caught in a full nelson facebuster before the challenger went for the cover!

Zack: There’s the TIGER LILLY, and Scarlett may be 3 seconds from the end of her third reign!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!

Scarlett got her shoulder up in time before the three, and Lilly quickly got back to her feet. Missy remained ringside watching as Lilly pulled the champion up. She whipped her across for the ride, and caught her on the rebound with a sidewalk slam.

Christian: Before you ask, I didn’t know she was coming out here. I don’t think she’s going to do anything other than watch and support her teammate in Global Wars though.

Scarlett moved away from her, and headed towards the ropes. But Lilly was right behind her, grabbing her into a rear waistlock before Scarlett started firing back elbows to break her grip. Each shot connected solidly, and Lilly finally let go on the fourth one and began to stagger backwards. Scarlett followed up with a Pele kick to the top of her head, dropping her where she stood before the champion got back to her feet.

Zack: There’s a Pele kick from the Fast Track Champion, and she’s been adding some new wrinkles to her arsenal, hasn’t she?

Christian: If you’re not always learning in this business, you’re not going to get far. I taught her a few things, and the Pele kick was her favorite, I think.

The champion caught her second wind, and got back to her feet. Lilly was a bit slower moving at this point, and Scarlett circled around behind her. When Lilly began to get back to her feet, Scarlett ducked between her legs and scooped her up for an electric chair drop to the mat. She quickly lunged across her for the cover, hooking the outside leg as Davis dropped into position to make the count.

Zack: The bottom dropped out for Lilly, and there was nothing but the canvas there to greet her! Scarlett with the leg hooked for the win!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THR--NOO!!

Again, Lilly manages to get her shoulder up. Scarlett makes it back to her feet as the challenger crawls towards the ropes. She pulls herself up to her feet before Scarlett catches her turning around with a dropkick to the chest that sends her through those ropes onto Missy at ringside.

Christian: I don’t know if that was intentional before you even ask. I do know that she didn’t really want Missy out here for this. And---here we go…

Missy got back to her feet, asking her stablemate what she was doing before Scarlett told her she didn’t want her out here. It was at that point that Kelly Kincaid headed down to the ring. Scarlett spotted her immediately. Kelly moved to the neutral corner as Lilly was making her way back inside the ring. Silver looked at Kelly, and asked her to keep an eye on MIssy. As she did this though, Lilly surprised the champion when she turned back with a flying headscissors into a DDT on the canvas.

Zack: Well we’ve got all the members of Team USA and Team England out here right now, and they’ll meet at Velocity in a tag match.

Christian: This is becoming a case of too many chefs in the kitchen right now. I think both Kelly and Missy might do better to watch the rest of this from the back.

Lilly made it to her feet, and headed for the corner. The champion began to rise before Arthur used a handspring back elbow to the jaw to send Silver staggering backwards into the ropes. The British brunette grabbed her head for a DDT, but Scarlett held onto the top rope. Arthur landed on the canvas instead as Scarlett moved towards the corner, facing away from the ring as she was pulling something out of her top and onto her hand. The referee checked with Lilly before Missy hopped up on the apron, and grabbed Scarlett’s hand. Powder fell to ringside before Scarlett jerked her hand away. The referee turned back to get Missy down before Kelly yanked the Evolution Champion down to the floor onto her feet.

Christian: This is starting to come apart at the seams quickly, Zack. I’m tempted to do something, but this looks like a no-win situation honestly.

Zack: Tempers are definitely flaring in this Fast Track Championship match, and something’s gonna give here sooner or later.

Kelly and Missy began exchanging words before Scarlett took off for the far side, and used a baseball slide to send Missy into the barricade. The Evolution Champion hit hard as Scarlett told her to stay out of her business…..right before Lilly sailed over the top rope and caught both halves of Team USA with a suicide dive that flattened them to the floor. Missy got the most of it though, and Lilly got to her feet just a couple seconds before Kelly. Missy was next to her feet before she and Scarlett, along with Lilly and Kelly, began exchanging blows on the outside. The crowd ate it up as Scarlett bounced Missy’s head off the barricade, sending her stumbling backwards.

Zack: It’s falling apart, Christian! Scarlett just bounced Missy’s head off the barricade, and Velocity’s tag match is starting five days early!

Christian: Excuse me, Zack.

Maggie: Due to outside interference, the referee has ruled this match a NO CONTEST!

Christian left the headset as Missy clocked Scarlett with a right hand to the jaw. Lilly was about to help her Team England partner when Christian got between them. He began separating Scarlett and Missy the best he could as they tried to get at one another. Kelly looked like she was about to give Lilly what for, but stopped herself.

Zack: These two team are gonna meet at Velocity, but I think the bigger story is that Chaotic Temptation is falling apart!

He finally managed to do it with Scarlett and Kelly looking at one another cautiously and backing up the ramp. Missy paced back and forth ringside as Lilly tried to calm her down.

Zack: This match has been thrown out, no points for anyone! There’s gonna have to be a rematch for the title! But until then, the rift inside Chaotic Temptation has grown a mile wide!

As the two teams looked across at one another from a distance, the show headed to a commercial for the Sydney Future Shock event.

Have You Ever Seen A Dream Walking?

The video wall in the arena comes to life as “Have You Ever Seen A Dream Walking?” by Bing Crosby begins to play. Immediately, we see clips from Future Shock with everything in the clips but one woman faded to gray, while she is in full color.

Something very strange and mystic happened to me
Something realistic and as weird as can be
Something that I feared, somehow is now endeared to me
And what a funny feeling, odd and yet so true
Did a thing like this ever happen to you?

The redhead is shown delivering a “Throe of Passion” again and again to various opponents, including Lydia Charisma, Kaya Crimson, and Celeste. It then flashes to a close up as she blows a kiss to the camera with red dust blowing from her hand.

Did you ever see a dream walking? Well, I did
Did you ever hear a dream talking? Well, I did
Did you ever have a dream thrill you with, "Will you be mine?

The next shot cuts to a group of girls, who look like flower girls, walking down a ramp and throwing petals on the ground. A shot of the redhead admiring the Aspire Ring on her hand shows her smiling brightly.

Did you ever see a dream dancing? Well, I did
Did you a ever see a dream romancing? Well, I did
Did you ever see heaven right in your arms, saying, "I love you, I do"
Well, the dream that was walking and the dream that was talking
And the heaven in my arms was you

The final shot shows her sitting across a chair with her legs dangling over the side, and her head propped up on her hand before she looks at the camera. It fades out as the words appear on the screen.

LACEY IS COMING TO FFW…..SOON

And we cut away from there.

Another Side of Nevaeh

As we pan around the Nationwide Arena the crowd is buzzing, waiting to see what else will be going down tonight.. They get even louder as “Rise” by Sixx Am starts to play. The crowd comes to their feet and turn their attention to the stage as Nevaeh Summers makes her way out. The crowd responds positively to Nevaeh, who stands on the stage and just stares out at them. She is scanning as many of them as she can, observing how she is getting cheered.

Nevaeh eventually nods her head and starts making her way down the aisle. Nevaeh reaches the ring and enters it, going across it to ask Maggie Rourke for a microphone. As Nevaeh grabs the microphone she walks around the ring and looks out to the crowd, which is still giving her  a very positive reaction.  Nevaeh eventually comes to the middle of the ring and brings the mic to her mouth

Nevaeh: I wanted to come out here tonight and address something from Velocity, but before getting into that I need to be honest with ya’ll, it’s kinda my thing nowadays….but I’m still not use to that reaction from all of you. 

There’s a mix of laughter and interest from the crowd as Nevaeh shrugs her shoulders.

Nevaeh: I mean let’s face it…..I wasn’t the most endearing person all the years I was here. That goes without saying. Actually it’s more accurate to say I was a horrendous bitch. I went over that at the Hall of Fame, but at Unstoppable and last week hearing the way you’ve guys have responded to me. I just wanted to say that I appreciate that response from you all. I didn’t know what to expect whenever I got the chance to get back in the ring. I’m very surprised by it and...it does mean alot to me. So thank you for that.

The crowd begins to respond as Nevaeh actually claps back at them. She even lets out a small chuckle.

Nevaeh: Yeah we’re still feeling this out. We’ll work on it. You’re certainly not “meh” like some people would have you believe, but we’ll get to that soon enough. But first what I wanted to come out and talk about is trying to clarify exactly why I’m back here in FFW. As you all know I had to agree to certain terms laid out by our…

Nevaeh looks very stonefaced…

Nevaeh: … lovely owner Samantha Star. They’re terms that aren’t exactly favorable to me. So why accept them?

Nevaeh has a more thoughtful look come over her face as she looks out to the crowd.

Nevaeh: Because I do have something to prove here in this company. There is unfinished business I need to take care of. Yes, I was talking to SVW, but coming back here was always a goal of mine. I didn’t leave here the way I wanted to. Far from it. So getting back here was always important to me. I’ll state again it’s unfortunate I can’t compete in SVW, but I do very much appreciate what Cody Kincaid did for me. I respect him and how he handles his business. Agreeing to that term was tough, but I felt I needed to be back here just a tad bit more.

Nevaeh could be heard letting out a sigh as she ran her hand through her hair. She took a moment before looking out at the crowd, her face taking on a more firm expression.

Nevaeh: As for the other terms yes I have to be drug tested frequently. Now to some people they think I’m crying about having to take previous ones. What that nitwit doesn’t realize is I’m not crying about taking tests. No my issue was how the tests didn’t feel all so random. But certain people don’t want to hear that. They just want to keep portraying me as some drug addict who’s trying to run and hide from her problems. But I’m fine taking these drug tests. Test me as much as you want. I’m not on anything. I’m clean as can be. That’s why I had no issue agreeing to that term. I’m not a drug addict, I’m not a drug abuser. I made a mistake a year ago. That I have to live with and I know I’m gonna get hammered with it, but it’s what I brought upon myself. But also realize that that’s not me today. I’m good to go baby!

The crowd cheers this proclamation as Nevaeh looks out to them. Her face is still looking firm as she speaks back up.

Nevaeh: Which brings us to the last term. About me starting from scratch and no FFW title matches. About me having to earn my way back to that position. That one...that one I understand. What I want to be known right now, what I have been trying to get across for the last several months, is that I am aware of what I did. I do understand that I put this company in a very tricky position. I didn’t expect to come back and everything be just fine and that I’d be on my merry way. I know there were repercussions to what I did. I accepted the suspension...and I accept this. I’ll start from scratch. I’ll go about earning my way back to the FFW Championship. I’ll earn my way to any sort of championship or accolade. I’m not looking for a handout or sympathy. All I’m asking for is a chance. That’s all I’ve wanted for the past several months. I want the chance to show what I’m all about in this ring.  Cause believe me, and I’m not trying to come off arrogant or challenging anybody I’m just talking as a competitor, I do want to be a champion again. I want to prove myself folks. That’s why I’m back. I want to show you all what Nevaeh Summers is all about, No cheap tactics, just me and my skills doing work.

Nevaeh now paused as she seemed to catch herself. She remained quiet for a moment, her face taking measured expression as she spoke softly.

Nevaeh: “What Nevaeh Summers is all about”. That’s another thing I wanted to talk about. I mentioned it earlier, I was a bitch my last run through here. I was annoying, aggravating. I was….disgusting. And all the while through the gloating and pompous ass attitude I was always crowing about how I was “The World’s Finest”. Me, and somebody else, were constantly forcing that down your throats and wanting you to accept it like it was the gospel. That nickname was created in arrogance. I did think I was the greatest thing wrestling ever saw before I ever wrestled my first match. With all this time away I’ve had a chance to think and… that’s why I’m putting that name to rest.

Nevaeh quickly raises her index finger into the air.

Nevaeh: Now I do want to make something clear. When I do step into this ring I do want to prove that my skills are elite. I do, I want to prove that I can hang with anybody. When I get in this ring I want to show that I’m  “The Finest” going today. That’s just my mindset when it comes to wrestling. I want..no I NEED to prove myself this time around. So yeah there’s a balance, you’re not gonna hear me boring you with my accolades or any simple thing or me telling you I’m the greatest thing since sliced bread. But what I am gonna do is give every opponent I step into this ring a test of their limits. I’m coming to show my worth and earn my place!!

Nevaeh now looks to be getting fired up, so much so she now turns and stares right at the hard camera. Her face taking on a very serious glare as she does.

Nevaeh: Which brings me to my immediate future. Yeah, that means your salty ass Alysson Gardner. You dropped me with your crowbar at Unstoppable. Just like you did at Global Wars at the end of last year. I’ll admit it Alysson you hit hard with or without that thing...but you keep hitting me with that damn thing. I’m getting VERY tired of it! You know what else I’m getting tired of? You keep going around just dropping my drug test suspension every chance you get when talking about me calling me some drug addict in the process. You want to insult my friends too? You say a “fan” shouldn’t be in the ring and that if they do they need to be dealt with. The most annoying part is you fully believe all of it. You really do think I’m all those things and that I shouldn’t be back and that some “fan” like me shouldn’t be allowed back in FFW. You think you can cross any line you want, no matter how personal, and think you can get away with it.

Nevaeh keeps glaring at the camera as heer face still remaining serious and firm. She now points at the camera

Nevaeh: Well I’m not a fan anymore Alysson. I’m back on the roster, more so I got a match with YOU at Sin & Sacrifice. I said I was gonna get you and now I got my chance. I know what you’re about. I know you’re hardcore, I know you’re gonna have that little friend of yours, but understand this. After what I’ve had to put up with, with the shit that you’ve been spewing, with the lines,  you crossed I’m gonna take a chunk of flesh out of your ass!

The crowd responds enthusiastically as Nevaeh keeps glaring at the camera. Nevaeh is sporting  avery stern glare, but she soon snaps out of her focus and turns to the crowd. Nevaeh agan takes in their response, now bobbing her finger in the air.

Nevaeh: Seems these people out here tonight are in favor of that. Tell me do you guys want to see Alysson Gardner get her ass kicked at Sin & Sacrifice?

The crowd cheers loudly as Nevaeh holds the microphone out to the crowd. The blonde nods her head vigorously.

Nevaeh: We really do seem to be on the same wavelength now people. I’m telling you all, and especially you Alysson, that you will see a very different Nevaeh Summers. Things change...people change...and once we’re done at Sin & Sacrifice your tune will change when it comes to me Alysson! I promise you that!

Nevaeh wraps up her statement and now looks towards Maggie Rourke at ringside. She points to her and then goes about tossing the microphone back to Maggie from across the ring. Maggie manages to catch it, which receives a nice reaction from the crowd. Nevaeh looks back at the camera and motions her finger back and forth from herself and to the camera, yelling “me & you Alysson, be ready!” while the crowd cheers more.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 11:17:18 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2018, 01:59:59 pm »

Maggie: The following contest is your main event of the evening. It is a tag team match scheduled for one fall to a finish.

The lights cut out and the Guitar riff/piano opening of Meat Loaf’s “Out Of The Frying Pan (And Into The Fire)” starts to play.

Maggie: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome, at a combined weight of 299lbs, the team of Charlotte Harker and Shaughnessy O’Neill….ONE WOMAN SHOW!!!

As the spotlight hits the middle of the stage, we find Charlotte and Shaw stood next to each other. Though only for a moment as Shaw extends her arms off to the side, taking the spotlight for a moment before she pulls Harker into the middle of the spotlight, taking a step to the side and applauding her partner who grinned as she stretched out her arms. O’Neill begins to move towards the ring, Harker, following her closely, as O’Neill holds her hands aloft, telling the crowd that they’re looking at the two best wrestlers in the world; the best tag team in the world and got booed by the fans. Shaw self promotes the team, while Charlotte keeps her eyes focused on the ring, preparing to back up her partner’s words inside the ring. As they reach the ring, Harker climbs onto the ring apron and steps through the ropes as O’Neill rolls into the ring and kipping up to her feet, Harker stepped back into the corner to stretch as Shaw takes center stage, revelling in the boos of the crowd. Finally Shaughnessy moves to her team’s corner and where her and Charlotte talked over their strategy for the match to come; the pair bumping fists as they agreed on who was going to start for them.

Zack: Neither of the One Woman Show team members had a great night at Unstoppable and I’m sure there will be more than a little crankiness that they want to get out of their system tonight.

Mai: They can just use Leona and Kaoru as life size punching bags that should work out some of their frustrations for them. And if not I’ll enjoy watching them do it anyway.

The arena cuts to darkness, except for the video screen, which flickers up to static for a moment, before it turns to the image of a blank-screened Pip-Boy 3000, and we hear the voice of our star.

"Let's go."

The opening riff of the "Fallout 4 Theme", redone by Defaced starts. Timed with the 3 bass notes, 3 hot yellow lights shine down on center stage, forming a 'radioactive' symbol. Standing in the center of the light, is Kaoru Asaka, in her ring gear and a long pine green ring jacket, crouched and facing the entrance, watching her first name also come on screen, and standing up as the next line plays. When it gets to the next set of 3 bass notes, the lights turn off one by one, and her last name comes onto screen a syllable at a time. Then as the main melody and drums kick back up, Kaoru turns around, throwing her fist into the sky, the lights behind her one the stage all beaming bright yellow. She yells out to the crowd, and starts to head for the ring... even stopping to air-guitar along to the song with a group of fans along the way...

Maggie: Coming to the ring..... Hailing from New Vegas, Nevada and weighing in at 65 kilotons of power, she is the Nuclear Explosion of the Burning Star Express....

Asaka runs and hops up onto the apron, hard cam side, climbing up the turnbuckles and raises her arms high above her head, trying to hype up the crowd at ringside.

Maggie: Atomic! Kaoru! Aaaaaaasaka!

Kaoru pumps her fist again to the crowd before she hops down into the ring, handing her ring jacket to a ring attendant before running the ropes a few times.

Zack: The former FFW Champion is no stranger to The One Woman Show, but usually she meets them with Andi by her side. I don’t think she could ask for a much better partner tonight though than the current FFW Champion herself.

Mai: They should call themselves the losers club. Because that’s what is going to happen against Shaw and Charlotte tonight.

The thumping war drums and the mysterious flute of "Aztec Temple" hit the sound system. The crowd comes alive as the Aztec Warrior Leona Vega comes through the main gate, wearing the FFW Championship belt around her waist. She looks over the cheering crowd, soaking it in for a bit, before unhooking the FFW Championship from around her waist and raising it overhead, letting out her traditional war cry, matched by a lion roar from the PA. She then slowly makes her way down the entrance ramp, sharing a high-five with the fans in attendance with their arms out for her.

Maggie: And her partner, from Monterrey, Mexico… The FFW Champion... LEONA VEGA!

She then stops a couple of steps before the ring, wrapping the belt around her waist again. She backtracks a little bit and then sprinting towards the ring, hopping onto the ring apron, and then immediately vaulting over the top rope, landing in a three-point stance inside the ring. Soaking in the crowd's cheers, she gets up and climbs the nearest turnbuckle, staring into the crowd with a big smile and raising her championship belt overhead, saying a quick prayer to herself before slapping the top turnbuckle and jumping back down into the ring, cracking her joints in the sequence.

Zack: This is Leona’s first time back in the ring since she captured the FFW Championship at Unstoppable. A victory over One Woman Show for her and Kaoru would be a great start to her reign without question.

Mai: It’s all Kaoru’s fault that Leona even has the Championship. That title should rightfully be Shaw’s, she’d make a much better Champion.

Referee Malcolm Parks waits for Maggie to be fully clear of the ring before he calls for the bell to get the match underway. Leona and Kaoru take a moment to discuss who will be starting before Kaoru steps into the ring, leaving Leona on the apron. Kaoru makes her way to the centre, while across the ring, Shaw stays on the apron while Charlotte climbs through the ropes to start for her team. Charlotte takes off at a run and Kaoru very narrowly avoids the big boot that Charlotte has aimed in her direction. Harker stops her momentum and spins on a dime to avoid the elbow that Kaoru has thrown in response. The two get into a collar and elbow tie up and after a little pushing and shoving, Charlotte starts to get the upper hand as she shoves the former FFW Champion all the way back into the ropes. Harker barely lets her stay there for a second before she grabs her arm and whips her across to the other side. Rather than rebound off, Kaoru grabs the top rope to stop herself. Charlotte follows across behind her and just as Asaka turns to face her, Harker clocks her with a discus forearm to the jaw that whips her head backwards from the impact.

Zack: Neither woman is giving an inch at the moment, and both are doing well to avoid their counterpart’s attacks for the most part.

Mai: Kaoru will slip up sooner or later, the match has only just started. It’s just a matter of time.

Wasting no time at all, Charlotte continues with a kick to Kaoru’s gut which bends her forwards slightly, and then Harker grabs her by the shoulders to deliver half a dozen knee shots into her mid section. Each one seemingly harder than the one before, until the last one almost lifts her off her feet from the impact. An uppercut from the UV championship hopeful stands Kaoru upright, before she finds herself fired across into the opposite ropes again. This time she rebounds off and Charlotte catches her with a clothesline on her return that flips her to the canvas. Kaoru makes it back to her feet quickly but Charlotte comes off the ropes with a flying clothesline that flips the former FFW champion straight back to the canvas again.

Mai: I told you it was only a matter of time until Kaoru slipped up, and Charlotte just nearly turned her inside out for it.

Zack: How exactly do you think she slipped up?

Mai: She got up, instead of doing the smart thing and staying down.

Harker pulls Kaoru back up to her feet before she can even attempt to do so under her own steam. The One Woman Show team member fires Asaka across into the corner, where she hits back first with a thud. Charlotte follows her in with a splash that audibly knocks the wind out of Kaoru and earns Charlotte a boo from the live crowd. The UV championship hopeful ignores the animosity from the crowd as she pulls Kaoru out of the corner and straight into a forearm to the jaw. Another two follow before Charlotte whips Asaka across into the ropes again. The former FFW champion rebounds and Charlotte catches her and lifts her into position, before using a snap suplex to drive her into the canvas. She stays in position for the cover as Parks drops down beside them for the count.

Mai: Charlotte’s going to end it right here and now and spare Kaoru and Leona the punishment and embarrassment.

ONE!!!

TW-NOPE!!!

Kaoru gets her shoulder up just after the one and shoves Charlotte off of her. Charlotte rolls with the momentum back to her feet, as Kaoru rolls towards the ropes, using them to steady herself as she gets back to her own vertical base.

Zack: Kaoru has plenty left in the tank yet, and a fresh partner on the apron ready for the tag any time that Kaoru makes it.

Shaw starts banging on the turnbuckle to get Charlotte’s attention, telling her that she wants the tag. As Charlotte turns to look at her, Kaoru charges across and catches Harker off guard with a running knee to the ribs. Harker staggers backwards a couple of steps from the impact, and Kaoru capitalises with a pair of elbows to the side of her head to keep her off balance. A stiff chop to the One Woman Show team member comes next which pushes her back another step. Another follows that, and another which start to push her back even further. Kaoru keeps the chops coming without skipping a beat and the crowd count them as each one lands. The strikes push Charlotte back into the corner and as soon as she is there, Kaoru speeds up her delivery so that the chops are landing rapid fire across the UV championship hopeful’s chest.

Zack: Shaw unwittingly provided the distraction that Kaoru needed then to open this match up and get some offense of her own in. She is absolutely lighting Charlotte’s chest up right now.

Kaoru delivers another six chops before she switches to a series a forearms across Charlotte’s jaw. Harker tries to cover up but as soon as she raises her hands, Kaoru grabs her by the wrist and fires her across into the ropes. Charlotte rebounds and narrowly avoids being caught by Kaoru’s grasp, instead continuing on to the opposite ropes. She comes off that set only to find a drop toe hold waiting from Kaoru that takes her down to the canvas. The former FFW Champion stands at Charlotte’s feet and grabs her legs before lifting them up. She gets her into the position she wants and then steps over. The Columbus crowd erupt in cheers for Kaoru as she squats down and leans back, applying pressure to Charlotte’s legs that gets a yell of pain from her.

Zack: Kaoru has a cloverleaf locked in and the pain is already evident on Charlotte’s face. If she doesn’t find someway out of it this could be a tap out for the One Woman Show.

Mai: Charlotte isn’t going to tap to Atomic Spice, she’ll shake her off no problem, just watch.

Charlotte tries to free her legs but Kaoru just tightens her grip and leans back further, getting another yell from the UV Championship hopeful and another cheer from the live crowd. Along with a chant calling for Charlotte to tap out. Shaw shouts at her partner from the corner, encouraging her in her own way to get out of it. Parks drops down to ask Charlotte if she wants to give in, but she gets a very definite no in response, before she starts to reach out towards the ropes in front of her. She stretches but finds them just out of reach. She grits her teeth against the increasing pressure from Kaoru, and lunges forward dragging the former FFW Champion with her. She manages to wrap her fingers around the rope and Parks immediately calls for a clean break, which Kaoru gives him before he needs to start a count.

Mai: It’s hard being right all the time, you know. I told you she wasn’t going to tap out to Kaoru.

Zack: Well done, have a cookie.

Kaoru takes a step back as Charlotte keeps her hold on the ropes, using them to steady herself as she gets back to her feet. As soon as she releases her grip, Asaka closes the gap between them and starts to hammer forearm and elbow shots into the side of her head. She catches the One Woman Show team member with a headbutt that disorientates her, then spins her around. Locking her arms around her waist, Kaoru lifts Charlotte up and uses a German suplex to drive her into the canvas, bridging it into a pin attempt. Parks slides into position beside them to start the count.

Zack: Kaoru hasn’t skipped a beat since she found her opening and now she is looking to end this without even giving Leona and Shaw a chance to get into the ring.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOPE!!!

Charlotte manages to kick out just as the two is completed and kicks Kaoru away with such force that the former FFW Champion rolls towards her corner. She pops back up to her feet after rolling with the momentum and immediately tags in Leona who was standing with her hand outstretched.

Zack: Charlotte’s kick out actually worked in Kaoru’s favor then, the momentum sent her straight into her own corner and a fresh Leona was only too happy to get her chance to tag in.

Before Charlotte has a chance to get to her feet, Leona leapfrogs over the top rope into the ring. She closes the gap quickly between herself and her opponent as Harker starts to rise. She barely makes it back to a vertical base before Leona hits her with a dropkick to the chest that sends her backwards into the ropes. Charlotte staggers a couple of steps away from the ropes, only for Leona to dash behind her. She steps up each of the ropes to use them for a springboard bulldog to faceplant the UV Championship hopeful on the canvas. Leona takes off for the ropes again and jumps up onto the second. She launches herself straight back off again to land a moonsault leg drop across Charlotte’s back as she is getting back to her hands and knees, flattening her straight back down to the canvas again.

Mai: It’s typical that Leona needs to wait until Charlotte was already down to strike, because she knows if she tries it face to face she’ll get embarrassed.

Zack: Leona has come flying into the action, quite literally and she is making sure that Charlotte doesn’t have a chance to respond. If I was Charlotte I’d be looking for the tag about now.

Shaw starts banging on the turnbuckle again, trying to encourage her to the corner for the tag, but as Charlotte gets up and starts to head in that direction, Leona clocks her with a jumping roundhouse kick to the back of the head that sends her stumbling forwards towards the ropes. Harker spins around quickly and the FFW Champion leaves her feet to deliver standing dropkick to her chest to send her fully back into them. Charlotte bounces off the ropes as Leona gets back to her feet, only to immediately leave them again to use a hurricanrana to flip Charlotte back to the canvas. This time Vega goes for the cover, hooking a leg as Parks slides into place for the count.

Zack: It’s Leona’s turn to try and put this match to bed now, and with the offense that Charlotte has absorbed from both members of the opposite team, she just might manage it.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Harker gets her shoulder off the canvas before the three and getting visibly aggravated, she grabs Leona by the shoulders and shoves her away from her.

Mai: I knew Leona wasn’t going to get the three then, she hasn’t been trying to get it for long enough and boring us all with the underdog story along the way yet. That’s her modus operandi after all.

Charlotte powers back to her feet and goes straight on the attack, she pulls Leona up to her feet and shoves her backwards into the neutral corner. She follows her in with a running big boot and then starts to unload a series of forearms across the FFW Champion’s jaw, one after the other relentlessly. Parks orders Charlotte to let Leona out of the corner, and after another two forearm shots Harker complies. She pulls Vega from the corner by her arm and straight into a knee into her gut that bends the Champion in the middle. Charlotte gets Leona into a front facelock and drapes her arm over her shoulder. She hooks Vega’s leg before delivering a fisherman’s suplex to flip her to the canvas. Shaw immediately starts calling to Charlotte again for the tag, and for a second it looks like Harker might ignore her as she looks at the downed FFW Champion. Shaw calls out louder and Charlotte somewhat reluctantly heads to her corner to get the tag.

Mai: Finally Shaw is getting a chance, Charlotte was hogging the limelight a bit too much there, poor Shaw needs her chance to shine.

Zack: Charlotte got the tag as soon as she could, she wasn’t purposely keeping Shaw out of the ring. Unless you’ve been watching a different match to me.

Having had chance to gather herself while the tag was made, Leona starts to get back to her feet as Shaw enters the ring under a shower of boos from the Columbus crowd. Shaw immediately charges across the ring and clocks Leona with a headbutt that staggers her back a step. Vega starts to gather herself from the impact as Shaw takes off towards the ropes, she rebounds off them and comes back with a low dropkick to the Champion’s knee that drops her to the opposite one. Straight away Shaw takes off again, this time to the corner. She scales to the middle turnbuckle and as Leona stands up, the One Woman Show team member comes off with a double axe handle to her back that knocks her straight back down to her knees. Again Shaw takes off to the ropes, this time using them for a springboard knee drop into Leona’s back that pushes her face first into the canvas. O’Neill gets back to her feet with a grin, but she gets no love at all from the capacity crowd.

Zack: Shaw has come out swinging, but if she is expecting anything but animosity from this crowd she is going to be waiting a long time.

Mai: They should be showing her the adoration that is warranted and that she deserves. They’re just jealous that she is everything they wish they could be.

Seeing Leona start to get up again, Shaw takes off towards her with a running knee to the head that flattens her on her back. Again Shaw waits for the crowd to show her some appreciation, but doesn’t get the response she is looking for. She pulls the FFW Champion up to her feet and starts to fire right hands into the side of her head, before she gets her into a front facelock to deliver a swinging neckbreaker. Leona crashes hard to the canvas and immediately clutches at her neck in obvious pain. Kaoru tries to rally her partner from the apron as Shaw gets back to her feet. Heading straight for the ropes, Shaw climbs to the top. She pauses for a moment to check that Leona hasn’t moved and then launches herself off with an elbow drop straight into Leona’s ribs. Vega doubles up from the impact and Shaw grabs her by the head to pull her up to her feet. As soon as she is vertical, Shaw fires her across into the ropes and meets her as she rebounds with a kick to the gut to bend the FFW Champion forwards. She places Leona’s head between her legs and then executes her Canadian Destroyer to send Leona heavily to the canvas. Shaw rolls her onto her back and immediately goes for the cover, prompting Parks to get back into position.

Mai: O’NEILL’S OBLIVION! This is it, Shaw is going to get the three count!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-WHOA!!!

The count stops abruptly before the three as Kaoru comes off the second rope with a dropkick to Shaw’s head that knocks her off the cover.

Zack: Kaoru is showing why she is known as a tag team specialist. She just saved her partner from a potential three count and left Shaw with tweety birds around her head, judging by the impact of that dropkick.

Parks orders Kaoru out of the ring, and she holds her hands up and complies as she retreats back to her corner. Charlotte who was just about to enter the ring to intervene, starts pounding on the turnbuckle. Shaw tries to make her way towards the corner, but looking more than a little disorientated and still on her knees, she makes slow progress. Leona spins herself around and clocks Shaw with a roundhouse kick to the face, and then she keeps spinning herself over and over to score a sequence of the roundhouse kicks and spinning heel kicks every time she changes her base feet. Finally pleased she ends the combination with a volley kick and Shaw collapses back to the canvas. Leona covers her immediately and Parks gets back into place.

Zack: EL MOLINILLO from Leona and she is hoping that this will be enough to keep Shaw down.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

Shaw narrowly manages to get her shoulder up before the three, and Leona pushes back to her knees looking at Parks pleadingly. He shakes his head and shows her two fingers and she gives a nod of her head in response.

Mai: Aww did you just see all of Leona’s hope drain away? I did and it was magnificent!

Leona starts to pull Shaw up to her feet, but the FFW Championship hopeful surprises her with a headbutt straight to the nose that makes her raise her hands straight away as her eyes start watering. O’Neill gets the rest of the way back to her feet and fires the Mexican wrestler across into the corner where Charlotte is standing. Harker catches her and holds her in place as Shaw makes her way across and tags Charlotte in to make her legal. Charlotte gets into the ring and lifts Leona into a powerbomb position then Shaw hits a jumping reverse bulldog to spike her head into the canvas. Parks orders Shaw out of the ring, as Charlotte is about to make the cover, but Shaw is not happy with that, telling Charlotte to tag her in so that she can make the cover. Charlotte doesn’t look like she wants to comply as the referee still keeps trying to get Shaw to leave the ring.

Zack: It looks like Shaw is wanting the glory of the pin for herself and it is giving Leona time to recover while they discuss it. She’s already half way back to her corner for a tag to her fresher partner.

Under the threat of disqualification, Shaw finally leaves the ring despite looking none too happy about it. Charlotte turns back to Leona, to find her almost back to her corner. She takes off after her, but before she can get anywhere near her, the FFW Champion lunges forwards and slaps Kaoru’s outstretched hand for the tag. Kaoru climbs into the ring and immediately sets off at a run to deliver a spear that almost puts Charlotte through the canvas. Mounting her chest Kaoru starts to rain blows down into the side of her head but as soon as Parks orders a clean break, she obliges and pulls the One Woman Show team member back up to her feet. And then fires her straight into the ropes where she hits face first. Charlotte rebounds off and Kaoru catches her from behind. Asaka applies an inverted facelock from behind and hooks Harker’s tights. She attempts to lift her up but as she does Charlotte starts resisting, firing shots blindly into any part of Kaoru’s body that she can reach. Kaoru loses her grip as she tries to avoid the strikes and Charlotte lands on her knees.  

Zack: Kaoru managed to get her BROKEN ARROW but Charlotte was determined that she wasn’t going to be hit with her ATOM’S GLOW.

Mai: Can you blame her? Would you willingly get dropped on your head if you had the choice? We can ask Kaoru to do it to you instead if you really want.

Kaoru goes to pick Charlotte back up to her feet, but as she rises the UV Championship hopeful hits her with an uppercut that lifts the former FFW Champion off her feet momentarily. Before she can recover her bearings, Charlotte lifts her up onto her shoulders in an electric chair position and then falls backwards to drive Kaoru back first into the mat. She pulls a rather groggy Kaoru back up to her feet and straight away starts hammering shots into the side of her head before she uses a snap suplex to again send her to the canvas. Harker takes a second to recover herself before she pulls Kaoru up again and this time gets her into position to execute her here it is driver, staying in position for the cover as she does.

Zack: Kaoru looks completely out off it after that combination, ended with Charlotte’s EXPRESSWAY TO HELL! I’m not sure she is going to get up in time.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Leona climbs into the ring and heads straight for Charlotte but Shaw intercepts her and spears her back first into the corner.

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Parks gets back to his feet and calls for the bell, before making his way to Shaw and Leona to try and separate them.

Mai: Don’t separate them, let them fight it out. I want to watch Shaw beat some sense into her. Then again, we haven’t got all night, have we?

Maggie: Your winners via pinfall…………………...ONE WOMAN SHOW!!!

Shaw and Leona separate with Leona going to check on Kaoru while Shaw joins Charlotte for them both to have their hand raised by Parks. The crowd shower the duo with a mass amount of animosity and disdain before the show comes to an end.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: