Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 02:11:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

After Shock Preview for Future Shock 46 (Sydney Supershow)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: After Shock Preview for Future Shock 46 (Sydney Supershow)  (Read 151 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: September 03, 2018, 04:54:59 pm »

A lightning bolt strikes the screen, leaving the Future Shock logo. Then we see a familiar studio for the web show with a giant curved video wall behind the host, Jake Chandler. He’s sat on the now trademark purple sofa with Gary the Goldfish in a bowl decked out with rockstar decorations. Jake’s sprinkling a couple flakes into Gary’s fish bowl before he addresses the camera.

Jake: Hello again, Future Shock fans! Welcome to a packed edition of After Shock, where today we are going to be previewing everything heading into the second annual Sydney Supershow coming up on a two hour special event on September 11th. We will be in the Qudos Bank Arena in Sydney, Australia, which should be awesome. But before we get to the show, let’s bring in my special guest, none other than Angelina Fantastica!

Angelina comes in and waves to the camera before taking a seat on the couch opposite Jake, lightly tapping on Gary’s fish bowl as if to say hello to him too.

Angelina: Thanks for inviting me, Jake. It’s been way too long.

Jake: Angelina here is gonna get to be part of the Future Shock Cup this year, which will be beginning soon. She and Gemma Pierce should make an interesting team, to say the least. Hopefully they will get along together so they can get to the finals.

Angelina: Honestly? I have a good feeling about me and Gemma. It’s two very different personality types taking to the ring, but we’re both focused and both determined, so I think we’ve got a great chance of getting through. But we’re not just here to talk about the Future Shock Cup.

Jake: Today, like I said, we are going to be looking at the massive Sydney Supershow on the 11th of September. I have the full card here, and we are going to cover it together. Let’s start with the main event, Angelina. You have some history with our reigning Future Shock Champion Valerie McKinley, who will be defending that title against Harley Shannon in the same place Harley captured it last year!

Angelina: I do, yes. But I also have history with Harley Shannon, and I’m looking forward to seeing her in a match to reclaim her title.

Jake: Do you think lightning can strike twice? Could being in the same arena as last year be fateful for Harley potentially becoming a two time Future Shock Champion?

Angelina: It certainly can’t hurt. I’ll bet that a lot of the crowd in Sydney on the 11th will be returning from last year’s show, and they were all behind Harley when she won. I absolutely believe that Harley can do this, but she’s also going to have to be on her guard due to the Gold Standard being willing to do whatever it takes in order to keep the Future Shock Championship in their hands.

Jake: For the first time in Future Shock history since the reboot, we’re going to have a strap match between the “Lucky Star” Andi Takata and “10 Star” Tara Cortez. Tara has been getting deeper under Andi’s skin week by week, including attacking her during the game show last week. There won’t be any running in Sydney when they are attached at the wrist, and the winner is the first woman to touch all four corners consecutively.

Angelina: The strap match is one of the most brutal match types in all of pro wrestling. But this is a match type that favors Andi, since Tara can’t exactly switch out with her twin without people noticing. So for maybe the first time, we’ll be seeing the real one and only Tara Cortez in action.

Jake: Now Andi has been in one of these matches with Isis sometime back, so she will certainly have an experience advantage. But it seems like Tara’s been able to catch her unaware more often than not. Who do you think will have the inside track in Sydney?

Angelina: I think it’s going to be Andi, because like I said before, Tara’s big advantage has been her ability to rely on her sister, whether it’s to sub out for Tara in the ring or helping put a thumb on the scales for her in challenges. Tara may have a height advantage on Andi, but if there’s one thing I can tell you about short chicks, it’s to not underestimate us. We know our size is an issue, so we get twice as scrappy to make up for it.

Jake: We’re also going to see another grudge match when Lacey goes toe to toe and nose to nose with “Killer B” Bianca Reed. Lacey played an instrumental part in helping Valerie retain her Future Shock Championship at Wipeout. So I’m pretty sure Bianca will have more than enough motivation heading into this match. What do you think, Angelina?

Angelina: Speaking of small and scrappy… I think all of Gold Standard is going to regret pissing off Bianca Reed. Lacey is incredibly skilled in the ring, and she’s absolutely ruthless, but Bianca is fueled by Reed rage in this particular instance. Under normal circumstances I’d say that Lacey was more likely to come out on top, especially given that she’s got like a +5 Gold Standard boost, but I wouldn’t underestimate Bianca, especially not when she’s looking to burn everyone associated with Kyle Kilmeade to the ground.

Jake: I also wanted to see what you thought of some of the newest signings to the Future Shock roster we’ve heard about. We’ve seen the Stone Sisters a couple times, a coven of Pagan witches. But also, we found out about Caitlin Flanagan joining as well. What do you make of these incoming girls?

Angelina: The Stone Sisters are going to be interesting to see in action, definitely. They seem very sweet so far and if they decide to go into the tag team division, it’ll be a nice little shakeup for things over there. But if they compete as singles wrestlers, well… could be we’d see the Stone Sisters on opposite sides of the ring one day. As for Caitlin, I haven’t seen her in a ring up till this point, but she’s been around wrestling for years before she started training, so I’m sure she’s picked up a thing or two. I’d also advise you, Adam, Seth, and every other man working in this company to be on their guard. She’s the definition of a maneater.

Jake: The Aspire Ring is on the line when the new bearer, “6 String Sinner” Lydia Charisma makes her first defense against your partner in the Future Shock Cup series, “World Piercer” Gemma Pierce. Lydia actually defeated Gemma to jump her in line to get a shot at the Ring. The question is can she do it again?

Angelina: I think this is going to be a tough fight for both of them, and while I want to say that Gemma will be the one to end up with the Ring in the end, I know that Lydia is going to be out there fighting tooth and nail to hold onto it.

Jake: I’m not one to bet against Lydia, but I don’t know of anyone who can say they got past Gemma twice in a row. She’s one of the most talented women in Future Shock, just like Lydia. That one’s a pick’em for me.

Angelina: Me too! It’s a match that can go either way and will definitely be one of the best on the card, so I’m looking forward to seeing who comes out on top.

Jake: Also that night, it’s a rematch as the “Corporate Killer” Cassandra Steen goes up against Nora Harris, the Future Shock Pixie. These two have met before, and there was plenty of interference to slow Nora down and cost her the win. But tonight she has her rematch in front of over 20,000 people in Sydney. Who do you like here?

Angelina:  I have to give it to Nora here. Because the only thing all these slowdowns and interferences do, besides rack up W’s for those who are cheating, is make those of us who have been on the wrong end of antics like that double down on our desire to get back at the people who’ve caused us so much trouble. Nora wants to get Cassandra back, and I think that will give her the edge here.

Jake: Pretty much every Prospect is going to be making the trip to Sydney, because who wouldn’t want to be part of this event! I’m looking forward to watching it myself, along with Mallory and Gillie. What match are you the most interested to see?

Angelina: I’m interested in this whole card, but I think the ones that captures my attention most are Harley versus Valerie for the championship, and Gemma versus Lydia for the Aspire Ring. But all around it’s going to be an exciting night, and I can’t wait to see this roster pull out another amazing show.

Jake: Fans, the next Future Shock is gonna be something special at our second annual Sydney Supershow. You know the card. You know the Prospects will be there to take center stage. All you have to do is tune in to watch it on September 11th. It’s gonna be a massive night for Future Shock, to say the least. Special thanks to Angelina Fantastica for joining me, and we’ll see you in Sydney on September 11th!

Jake gives Angelina a handshake but opts for a hug before the video fades to black.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: