Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 20, 2024, 05:31:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Velocity - September 6, 2018

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Velocity - September 6, 2018  (Read 323 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: September 08, 2018, 05:57:15 pm »

A quick recap shows the altercation at the end of the Fast Track Championship match at Breaking Point before we head back to the ring with Maggie and her microphone in her hand to begin.

Maggie: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is part of the Global Wars series!

Zack: After what we saw at Breaking Point, I can’t tell you how much I’ve been looking forward to this match. I’ll soon be joined by the manager of three of the women involved, Christian Kincaid.

Maggie: Introducing first…..Team England!

The lights in the arena go off before a single purple spotlight hits the stage. As the opening bars of Wild Side by Cross My Heart Hope To Die starts to play Missy appears at the entrance way. Missy stands perfectly still, as her head stays bent, looking towards the ground and her manager Christian Kincaid walks out to stand behind her.

I've been on my best behavior
But I've heard that good girls finish last
And once you're gone they say no one can save you
But who knows if I go I may never want to ever come back
We've all fell victim to temptation
It seems that I'm the last one holding on
What's the use in fighting for my salvation
And why does it feel so damn right to want to be so wrong

At the side of Missy purple lights flash on and off, looking almost like fireworks, causing a wave of oohs and cheers to escape from the crowd. As the lights subside, Missy raises her arms up to the air and a single white spotlight accompanies the move.

I just wanna dance with the devil tonight
I wanna know what it feels like
I wanna close my eyes, put my hands in the sky
I wanna walk on the wild side

Maggie: Introducing at this time…. Hailing from Leeds, England, the FFW Evolution Champion… she is MIIIIISSSSSY!

Missy makes her way down the ramp to the ring keeping her eyes straight ahead, focussing on the ring, with Christian following a few steps behind. When she reaches the ring she slowly climbs the steel steps, building the crowd to fever pitch with anticipation, she climbs elegantly between the bottom and middle rope and climbs up onto the middle rope. She smirks before blowing a kiss out to the crowd as her theme music ends, and her manager returns to the back.

Zack: Of all the things Missy ever expected to be part of, I’m sure a tag match against her Chaotic Temptation partner was not amongst them. But here we are!

“All Stand Up” by Status Quo starts to play as the young lady runs out onto stage, heading to one side she urges the crowd to their feet, clapping her hands above her head. Skipping across to the other side, she waves them to their feet as she once more claps her hands over head. Quickly moving back to the ramp, she sprints down to the ring, sliding underneath the bottom rope and getting to her feet quickly. Bouncing off the ropes she powerslides across the ring on her knees before hopping to her feet and continuing to rally the crowd by stomping on the mat and clapping as she heads for her corner.

Maggie: The young lady approaching the ring comes from Sheffield, England by way of New York City, New York. She is 5’7” tall and weighs 144 lbs….LILLY ARTHUR!!!

Zack: Many would agree that Lilly Arthur was close to becoming the new Fast Track Champion at Breaking Point. I have been informed a rematch will take place very soon though.

The arena falls dark as the opening of “Blonde, Bad and Beautiful” by Airbourne plays, Kelly explodes upward out of the middle of the stage as though shot out of a cannon, landing a perfect front somersault in a shower of blue sparks. The girl is joined by Christian Kincaid on the stage. Turning to face her husband, she turns to face him, giving him a big hug as she plants a kiss to his lips. As the music starts to pick up pace once more she starts to run toward the ring, performing a quick cartwheel into a handspring before sliding into the ring underneath the bottom rope. Using the momentum to her advantage, the former acrobat forward rolls to her feet and leaps onto the middle rope. She springboards off the ropes into a backflip and heads towards the corner. The former acrobat runs straight up the pads. Stopping on the top turnbuckle she blows a kiss to the fans and corkscrew flips back to the mat, facing the middle of the ring as she lands while her husband heads to the back one last time.

Maggie: From Coney Island, Brooklyn, New York, 5’5” tall, weighs 115 lbs and is accompanied to the ring by Christian Kincaid. Please welcome...KELLY KINCAID!!!

Zack: Kelly Kincaid was not happy about being left off Unstoppable 9, thanks to the owner’s attempt to pit her against her sister. So you can bet she’s got some frustration to work off here tonight.

“Hands To Myself” by Selena Gomez starts to play through the speakers around the arena.

Can't keep my hands to myself
No matter how hard I'm trying to
I want you all to myself
You're metaphorical gin and juice

So come on give me a taste
Of what it’s like to be next to you
Won't let one drop go to waste
You're metaphorical gin and juice

As the opening verse ends and the tempo starts to increase Scarlett Silver walks through the curtain onto the stage with her manager, Christian Kincaid. The lights dip for a moment before she steps forward and a red spotlight shines down on her.

Cause all of the downs and the uppers
Keep making love to each other
And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying, trying
All of the downs and the uppers
Keep making love to each other
And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying, but I

My hands to myself
My hands to myself

Scarlett struts down the ramp acknowledging the crowd with a smile, with Christian following a few steps behind. Pausing halfway down she sways her hips in rhythm with the music and slowly blows a kiss out to the crowd.

Maggie: Introducing at this time… Hailing from Los Angeles, California….Your FFW Fast Track  Champion, Scarlett Silver!

Scarlett reaches the ring and slides under the bottom rope before jumping to her feet and climbing onto the turnbuckle facing the stage. She raises her arms up high then jumps down to join Christian in her corner, for a last minute, pre-match discussion prior to him heading over to the broadcast booth.

Zack: Scarlett and Kelly are hardly friends, and I doubt they get along all that much. But they’ll need to tonight in order to put some points on the board for the USA. Welcome to the booth, Christian.

Christian: Thanks for having me back once again. I never dreamed I’d see this particular match, but that’s what happens in Global Wars, isn’t it?

Referee Kevin Fisk checked all four women for foreign objects, and then called for the bell. Both teams shared a few words before Scarlett and Lilly chose to start the match. The pair looked across at one another, and locked up in the center of the ring. Lilly started to push Scarlett back into the ropes, and gave her a clean break that she quickly transitioned into an armdrag take down. Lilly drove elbows into Scarlett’s shoulder as she got to her feet, and then fired a few kicks into her back as she was trying to get back to her feet. The champion finally made it, and was immediately pulled into a rear waistlock into a German suplex. The Fast Track Champion started to get to her feet, and caught a short knee to the back from Lilly. Another rear waistlock into a German suplex followed that, sending the champion back onto the mat again.

Zack: We’re picking up right where we left off at Breaking Point, Christian, and Lilly must feel like she has a point to prove against the Fast Track Champion.

Christian: In fairness, she does have reason to feel that way since she didn’t get to finish the title match. But she’s getting another one, so I suspect tonight is more about making a point.

Lilly headed for the neutral corner, and climbed up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside. When Scarlett started to get up again, she came off with an ax handle blow to her back. It sent the champion stumbling forward as Lilly rebounded off the near side for a one handed bulldog. Scarlett’s face struck the mat just as Lilly hit the near side again for a cannonball onto Scarlett’s back. The Fast Track Champion clutched it in pain, and immediately rolled out to the floor just as it looked like Lilly was about to strike again.

Christian: It’s like I’ve said before, Zack. Scarlett is a bit of a slow starter in matches, it’s always been that way. Don’t assume that this means Lilly has some great advantage already.

Zack: I wasn’t going to say so. But I was going to say that she has definitely maintained control of this match since the bell rang. And wisely, she’s not going out after her either.

Scarlett walked around the corner, clutching her back for a moment as the referee was up to a four count. Lilly remained in the center, letting him count, before Scarlett started to climb up onto the apron again. The Brit went to get her, but Scarlett lowered her shoulder and caught her with a thrust between the ropes. It doubled Lilly over for a half second before Silver grabbed her head, and dropped back to the floor to snap her neck across the middle. Arthur began coughing and trying to get her breath before Scarlett rolled back into the ring. The British brunette started to rise, and Scarlett was quickly there to greet her with a knee trembler to the side of her head that doubled her over to all fours. Silver used the ropes for a guillotine leg drop across the back of her head before rolling her over to go for the cover.

Christian: If you can’t tell, I’ve been teaching my clients some new stuff lately. That’s one Scarlett has perfected.

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

T-NOPE!!

Lilly kicks out as the two comes down, and Scarlett quickly gets back to her feet. She drags her towards her team’s corner, and makes the tag to Kelly. The acrobat enters the ring by jumping onto the top rope, and crashing down with a senton across Lilly’s body before she can get to her feet.

Zack: You can expect the speed and tempo of this match to pick up now. Kelly’s not wasting any time in bringing out the high impact, just like that!

Arthur starts to get up again, and Kelly catches her with a spinning heel kick to the body. She fires her across to the neutral corner, and follows her in with an avalanche splash. Lilly stumbles out of the corner as Kelly hops up onto the middle turnbuckle. She waits on her to turn around, and plants her with a missile dropkick to the chest. As soon as Lilly tries to get up again, Kelly starts laying in European uppercuts that rock her backwards. Another whip across for  the ride sees Kelly pop Lilly up into the air and back down for an elevated facebuster! She quickly rolls her over, and makes the cover as Fisk drops to count.

Christian: And that would be something I recently showed Kelly to add to her arsenal. That’ll knock you out right there, Zack!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Once more, Lilly manages to kick out in time. Kelly hammers elbows into the side of her head before she gets up again. She pulls Lilly with her, and hooks her head into position for what looks like a DDT. But before she can execute it, Lilly drives her backwards into the corner. Five shoulder thrusts follow that before a back body drop puts the former acrobat on the mat.

Zack: Kelly might have taken a little too long to hit that DDT, and Lilly was ready with a counter in mind. The thing is I’m not sure how long Kelly’s gonna stay down compared to a very worked over Lilly.

Lilly started to her feet at the same time as her opponent. When Kelly went to get her, Lilly caught her with a mule kick to the ribs that stopped her in her tracks. She made her way to the top rope as Kelly started to stand up straight, and drove her into the mat with a blockbuster! Kincaid almost bounced off the mat before Lilly made the cover with a hook of the leg.

Zack: That’s one hell of a blockbuster, and Lilly’s getting back into control of this match. She could do with a tag though, IF Kelly isn’t done.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Kelly rolled her shoulder in time, and Lilly started back to her feet. The brunette was up to her feet a bit quicker, and bolted towards the ropes. Kelly got to her feet next, and turned into a springboard back elbow from Lilly that sent her staggering backwards and down to the mat.

Christian: I have to give Lilly credit. That was a very impressive chain of moves right there. But you’re right, she definitely should be thinking about making a tag here.

Lilly got back to her feet, and was about to head for her corner when she spotted Kelly beginning to get up again. She stopped and took off towards her with a clothesline, but Kelly ducked the contact. As soon as Lilly turned around, they caught each other with bicycle kicks to the chest that dropped them both where they stood. Fisk started to count both women down at this point.

Zack: Both women had the same idea right there with those bicycle kicks, and now we’re at a stalemate in this match. Both need a tag, who’s gonna make it first?

Christian: Well Kelly’s closer, so if it turns into a race, I’d have to go with her. Lilly should have made the tag when she had the chance instead of going after Kelly one more time.

Both women began to head for their team corner, with Missy keeping her arm outstretched for the tag and trying to encourage her partner to move faster. Scarlett was doing similarly as Kelly finally lunged in her direction. She made the tag as Scarlett stepped through the ropes as Lilly was about to make it….and she did to tag in Missy. The Evolution Champion stepped through, and looked across at Scarlett as a buzz began to rumble through the arena.

Zack: I was wondering if we were going to see this happen, and it looks like we are! The Evolution and Fast Track Champions, both members of Chaotic Temptation, have checked in!

Christian: Listen to the crowd, they want to see it too! And to be honest, they need to get this out of their systems. And judging by the thousand yard stares in the ring, we’re not far from that.

Scarlett and Missy shared a few words with one another, none of which seemed to help the matter before they went straight at each other. Right hands from both women began unloading on one another in a flurry as the crowd ate it up. Missy began to get the better of the shots though, rocking Scarlett backwards with a few more punches topped off by an elbow to the top of her head. She whipped her across for the ride, and caught her on the rebound with a Thesz press before raining more right hands to her head. Scarlett managed to flip her off to the canvas, and get back to her feet before Missy grabbed her in a rear waistlock for a belly to back suplex to plant her on the mat. The Evolution Champion took off for the near side ropes, and connected with a double knee drop to her body.

Zack: They’re picking up right where they left off at Breaking Point, and Missy is certainly getting the better of it right now! We are seeing half of Chaotic Temptation implode before our very eyes!

Christian: I don’t think that’s the case personally. I think they just need to get this out of their systems, like I said. And don’t ask me who I think is better. This is Global Wars, you can call me Switzerland.

Missy yanked Scarlett to her feet, and whipped her hard into the far corner. Scarlett landed back first as Missy took off towards her with an European uppercut. But the Fast Track Champion sidestepped her, causing Missy to stop herself before she hit the turnbuckles. As soon as she turned around, Scarlett poked two thumbs into her eyes, pulled her out by the hair, and dropped her with a DDT. She sat up, trying to catch her breath, as she looked down to Missy stirring beside her. A look of anger formed on Scarlett’s face, talking some smack to her as she got back to her feet.

Zack: Neither one of these two women are happy with each other, and I won’t repeat what I think Scarlett just said to Missy right there.

Christian: Yeah….that’s probably for the best honestly. She didn’t invite her to an ice cream social, if the fans at home missed it.

Scarlett pulled Missy to her feet into a front facelock, and drove repeated knees into her face. She scooped her into a fireman’s carry before dropping her across her knee to collapse to the mat. The 3 time champion headed for the corner, making her way to the top rope for a knee drop followed by one more. A cover was made there, but as the referee was about to drop into position...Scarlett shook her head and got back up again.

Zack: Scarlett nailed the BOOM BOOM right there, and could have gone for the cover! But….I don’t think she’s done yet!

Christian: Yeah, that…..that’s a mistake. I get they are angry with one another here, but if you got a chance to pin any champion in FFW, you go for that.

Scarlett waved Missy to get up, wiggling her fingers as she propped up against the ropes. The Evolution Champion started to do that very thing before Scarlett bolted towards her. Missy sidestepped her coming in though, and shoved her chest first into the ropes. Scarlett bounced backwards off the collision, and Missy planted her with a reverse hurricanrana. The Evolution Champion sat up on her knees with a look of irritation on her face.

Zack: Look at Missy’s face! You can tell that this has been building between them. They didn’t used to be friends, and it looks like we’ve come full circle now.

Christian: No, they were hardly friends for many years. It wasn’t until they got here together, and started talking that things started to smooth out. But you’re right, that’s not a face you want to see coming home.

Missy took off for the far side, and rebounded quickly to look for her curb stomp. But Scarlett rolled out of the way, which didn’t seem to slow Missy down as she turned on a dime with a running kneelift into her face. It rocked her backwards before Missy ducked low, scooping Scarlett overhead into an Alabama Slam. She immediately dove into the cover with a hook of the leg before Fisk dropped to count

Zack: Silver damn near bounced off the mat with that impact, and Missy’s not going to waste an opportunity to get the win!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

Christian: I think Scarlett has Missy’s favorite moves well scouted, and has learned some of her tendencies. I mean they’ve known each other for years after all.

Scarlett got her shoulder up in the nick of time, and Missy got back to her feet. She circled around to the other side, watching her opponent like a hawk. As soon as Scarlett got to all fours, she darted towards her again with another curb stomp in mind. But again, Scarlett had it scouted and avoided the contact. But when Missy turned around, Scarlett caught her with a dropkick that sent her backwards into the ropes and got her arms caught.

Zack: That’s not a good place to be right there. Missy’s stuck in the ropes, and I don’t think Scarlett’s going to show a lot of mercy.

Christian: You’re absolutely right about that. Scarlett’s not showing her any kind of favoritism because they are in the same group. Hell, you’d think they were blood enemies.

The Evolution Champion tried to get free until Scarlett rushed her with a knee trembler to the side of her head. She then rained right hands down into her face as the referee told her back up so he could get her out.  Scarlett bounce off the near side ropes, and barely avoided catching the referee with a boot across Missy’s jaw. She leaned over her, grabbing her by the chin to talk some more smack before slapping her across the face.
Christian: That….that was a mistake. A really big mistake.

Zack: You’re telling me! Missy looks like she’s been possessed! And there goes Scarlett!

That slap seemed to ignite something in Missy as her eyes went wide, and she finally managed to free herself without the referee’s help. She darted straight for Scarlett, who bolted towards her corner and tagged in Kelly. The blonde looked down at Scarlett, who was standing on the floor. Missy shouted at her to get back into the ring as Kelly stepped in behind her with a schoolgirl roll up for the cover!

Zack: Kelly from the blindside looking to pick up the win!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Missy manages to kick out in time, and quickly gets back to her feet. Kelly greets her with a knife edge chops across the chest, which Missy returns. A chop comes back from Kelly, causing Missy to turn away from her. When the blonde goes to grab her, Missy surprises her with a Pele kick to the head that drops her where she stood.

Christian: Remember what I said about showing them new stuff? Missy really took to the Pele kick, as you can see. Scarlett may want to stay out until Lilly comes back...or if Lilly gets back into the match.

Kelly rose to her feet with Missy circling around behind, and slapping on a full nelson. As soon as she felt it sink in, Kelly tried to make it to the ropes. But Missy dragged her back to the center of the ring. Fisk moved around in position to see if Kelly wanted to stop the match, and was clearly told she didn’t. Kelly once again began to make her way towards the ropes step by step. This time, Missy wasn’t able to pull her back before Kelly grabbed the top rope with both hands. Fisk called for a break. And as soon as Missy let go at four, Kelly grabbed her head, and planted her with a stunner!

Zack: I don’t know who got the worst of that exchange, but both women are down in the middle of the ring. Whoever moves first will give us our answer.

Christian: I’m going to guess Missy got the worst. Kelly felt the full nelson coming, and Missy didn’t see that stunner at all. It’s the ones you don’t see that hurt the most, Zack. And uh….well...suddenly a chair.

Scarlett had slid a steel chair into the ring as both of the women were starting to get back to their feet again. The referee scolded her for it, and went to get it. Missy used the ropes to help her get up. And while the referee was getting the chair out, Scarlett clocked her in the back of the head with the Fast Track title and then tossed it to the floor. Missy stumbled forward into Kelly’s grasp, and right into her headlock driver.

Zack: Good Lord, that shot to the head from Scarlett! I don’t think Kelly----CLIPPED WINGS!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Scarlett intercepted Lilly as she was coming into the ring during the count.

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Fisk called for the bell as Scarlett scurried out of the ring to collect her title off the floor. Kelly looked around for a moment as she climbed to her feet, and got her hand raised in victory.

Christian: Yeah…….I have a feeling that didn’t resolve anything with them….especially the way it ended.

Maggie: Here are your winners….KELLY KINCAID and SCARLETT SILVER…..TEAM USA!!

Zack: Team USA adds three points to Global Wars, and Kelly can give an unknown assist to the Fast Track Champion clocking Missy with the title!

Christian: Scarlett may want to leave the arena early tonight. Matter of fact, let me go pass on that bit of wisdom.

Christian left the booth as Scarlett headed up the stage anyway. Kelly rolled out to the floor as he explained what happened, while Missy glared daggers towards Scarlett and held the back of her head. On this image, the show headed to commercial.

Raven’s Choice

A clip shows us the recent triple threat between Mallory Bennett, Raven Knight, and Charlotte Harker where the winner got to pick the stipulation for the Ultraviolence Championship match at Sin & Sacrifice. We see Raven picking up the victory to earn her way into the match, as well as getting to pick the match type as well. From there, we go back to the live broadcast and find her with the COO.

Seth: I have to tell you, Miss Knight, I was very impressed with your victory in that triple threat. I can appreciate someone who seizes an opportunity, and that’s precisely what you did. Job well done. Consider yourself officially added to the Ultraviolence Championship match at Sin & Sacrifice.

Raven: What can I say? I found the thought of messing up the plans of Mallory and Charlotte extremely motivating. The looks on their faces was almost reward enough for me… but not quite. That will come next, now I’ve got my ticket into the Ultraviolence match.

Seth: Indeed you do. You also get a chance to go one on one with Mallory again next week at Breaking Point. I had booked that, but I saw that my sister had added Miss Harker as the referee for the match. She may look to return the favor as far as messing up plans.

Raven: I dare her to. It’ll only make me more determined to cause her extra pain at Sin & Sacrifice. With her being the referee she’ll get a good view of the damage I cause to Mallory. I’m not worried about either of those two.

Seth: I had a feeling you wouldn’t be. But as per the rules of that triple threat match, I am going to need to know what it is you have in mind for Sin & Sacrifice. What kind of match type suits you to challenge for the title?

Raven: I’m sure everyone thinks that I’m going to choose something fire related. Because apparently that’s the only thing in my arsenal…

The firestarter rolls her head across her shoulders and gets a wicked glint in her eyes.

Raven: Just because I like playing with fire, doesn’t mean that’s the only thing I’m good at. So, contrary to popular belief, there is no fire involved in my match of choice. My choice is… Prison of Punishment. I do like to have plenty of toys at my disposal and no way for my vic-- I mean, opponents, to run away from the fun.

Seth nods his head as he hears her choice.

Seth: Well it’s been a little bit since we have had one of those, but no time like the present. It will be a Prison of Punishment for the Ultraviolence Championship at Sin & Sacrifice. That roofed cage with weapons hanging all around seems like a perfect battleground for all three of you. I look forward to seeing it, Miss Knight.

A graphic shows the match now confirmed for the title at Sin & Sacrifice before the show heads to a commercial for the upcoming Sydney Future Shock event.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: