Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 08:26:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 46 (Sydney Supershow)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 46 (Sydney Supershow)  (Read 446 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: September 12, 2018, 12:17:57 am »

The show returns from the commercial break, and we find Gaby standing front and center in the ring yet again with a smile on her face and her microphone in hand.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is an Aspire Ring defense!

Zack: What we are about to see is a rematch between Lydia and Gemma. In their previous meeting, Lydia picked up the win to jump Gemma in line to get a shot and obviously won. Let’s see if she can do it again, which I suspect may be even harder now.

Lyn: We’ve heard Charisma state she is going for five defenses in all, and the forming of that resume begins with one of the toughest, hard-nosed wrestlers in Future Shock.

The lights go out in the arena, an anticipatory murmur filling the arena. A moment or two passes in silence before a slow-tempo guitar begins to play through the PA system, accompanied by an electronic vibration effect, kicking off All Good Things’ “For the Glory.”

Better back down, you’re in my domain
Got the whole crowd screaming out our name
It’s a blowout, it’s a hurricane
It’s over, before you know it

An aggressive guitar chord strikes as red lights begin to swirl through the arena. The curtain is pushed aside, and a dimly lit figure stands in the middle of the entrance ramp. While not much of her is clearly visible, she turns her head to face either direction of the crowd.

Why you shaking? We’re a dynasty
In the making, We’re the royalty
Now we're breaking down the enemy
Move over for the soldiers

After a moment, a single white spotlight turns to the ramp, revealing a red-haired woman in a leather jacket, glaring toward one side of the crowd, chewing a piece of gum with a smirk on her face.

Gaby: Introducing first, from Liverpool, England, weighing 147 pounds…this is “The World Piercer,” GEMMA...PIERCE!

Gemma turns to stare at the other side of the audience, lips curling into even more of a smirk as the fans react to the introduction with boos. She stuffs her hands into the pockets of her leather jacket, pacing down the ramp slowly. For the most part, she ignores the crowd, although one person toward the end of the ramp seems to get the “World Piercer’s” attention. The smirk on her face only grows as she gets into a bit of a jaw-jacking competition with the fan, even holding her arms out and seeming to invite some kind of confrontation--when nothing comes of it, though, she just grins even more.

She circles around the ring, taking her sweet time before deciding which side she wants to enter on, swinging herself up onto the apron. She grips the top rope and grins, pulling herself up to her feet, staring out into the crowd for just a moment. She steps through the ropes, moving straight into the center of the ring and stretching her arms out wide, curling both hands in a “bring it” sort of gesture, as the boos only increase. The Merseysider chuckles to herself, shrugging her leather jacket off her shoulders and tossing it out of the ring, moving to her corner and leaning herself back against the turnbuckles.

Zack: Gemma Pierce has a pretty full dance card coming up, doesn’t she? Tonight it’s a shot at her first title in Future Shock in the Aspire Ring. But she’ll also be part of the Future Shock Cup series with Angelina Fantastica.

Lyn: One might have that duo as the darkhorse team to win the cup, coupling a main roster hardened Angelina and Gemma already hardened in the first place.

“Charisma” by W.A.S.P. fills the arena as up near the top of the ramp a fine smoke begins to pour out from both sides. Fragments of code begin running on the ground, but they slowly transform into... Music notes. The notes of green and purple begin to appear on the ground of the ramp towards the ring.

“I've a breath in minds of men with the lies I breathe!
No man's ever ruled the world not knowing the curse of me!
I'm some of the seven sins, vanity in the lust of men!
I'm the Alpha-Omega man, I'll show you who I am!
Ohhhhhh, hypnotic charm, mesmerizing face, my soul has a dark embrace!

A magic tongue, I'll seduce you all ‘till I'm your king, ‘till ya know my...!
CCHHHHAARRRIIIZZZMMMMAAAAAAAAAA!!! DO YOU KNOW MY NAME!?
I’M THE GOD THAT YOU PRAISE, WHEN YOU WORSHIP MY NAME!
CCHHHHAARRRIIIZZZMMMMAAAAAAAAAA!!! ARE YOU IDOLIZING ME!?
I’M A DANGEROUS THING, AND YOUR NEW MESSIAH’S ME!”

Walking backwards through the smoke is Lydia Charisma with her back to the crowd. She raises her hands up over her head and turns around, doing a little air guitar! Charisma continues to play an invisible guitar halfway down the ramp. She stops to look through the crowd and spots a young man in the audience on the way to the ring. Lydia taps her cheek, telling him to kiss it... Before doing the same to the girl nearby him.

Gaby: From Sin City... Weighing in at 202 pounds... She is THE RAWK OF AGES, THE JUKEBOX POWERHOUSE, THE ONE WOMAN NIELSEN RATING... This is “THE SIX STRING SINNER”... LLLYYYDDDIIIAAA! CCCHHHHAAARRRIIISSSSMMMMAAAAA!!

“I'm a liar blinding your vision, vatican man!
Preachin' fear and using religion, with the Bible and Koran!
I wrap myself in the American flag, and tell people I'm for which it stands,
I'm comin' back till you know I'm God, ‘till you believe, till you know my...!

CCHHHHAARRRIIIZZZMMMMAAAAAAAAAA!!! DO YOU KNOW MY NAME!?
I’M THE GOD THAT YOU PRAISE, WHEN YOU WORSHIP MY NAME!
CCHHHHAARRRIIIZZZMMMMAAAAAAAAAA!!! ARE YOU IDOLIZING ME!?
I’M A DANGEROUS THING, AND YOUR NEW MESSIAH’S ME!”

With unfettered confidence she slides into the ring before stopping to crouch down and seemingly check her knee pads. Suddenly Lydia springs up and runs against the ropes, stopping in the center to crouch once more and flex her bicep. She kisses each once, posing for the crowd as her song fades out.

Zack: Lydia Charisma got her first piece of hardware in her career when she captured the Aspire Ring against Lacey at Wipeout. And as proud as you are, Lyn, I’m sure she’s going to be even more difficult for Gemma than she was in their last meeting.

Lyn: Gemma does not strike me as a woman who ever lets the same mistake pass twice. She has likely prepared an entire folder of counters to put a stop to Charisma from off the jump.

Referee Malcolm Parks checks both women for anything foreign, and takes the Ring from Lydia before he calls for the bell. Lydia rolls her head on her shoulders, and starts bouncing on the balls of her feet before she heads out for the center to meet Gemma. The pair lock up with Lydia immediately pushes her back into the ropes. She immediately breaks and takes a step back before Gemma goes low for a single leg takedown. But Lydia stops that in its tracks with a clubbing blow across her back. She follows up with two more as she tries to stand up again, only for the redhead to walk into a belly to belly overhead suplex from the champion. Lydia pops up quickly, and catches Gemma with a running clothesline as she rises. If it weren’t for the ropes, Gemma would have went down. Instead Lydia whips her across for the ride, and catches her on the rebound into a gorilla press slam to the mat.

Lyn: I admire Pierce’s early tactics here, that belly-to-belly was brilliant there but Charisma caught her on the rebound and is looking to try and impose her will on her again.

Zack: Lydia definitely has a power advantage to her, but I’m not sure it’s all that pronounced in this case. Gemma is deceptively strong herself.

The crowd is solidly behind her as she catches Gemma sitting up in a rear chinlock with her knee pressed between her shoulders. Gemma’s face shows the pain she’s feeling, but it also seems mixed with a fair amount of irritation as well. The champion lets go with one hand, and rains forearms across Gemma’s chest repeatedly before applying the chinlock again with both hands. Parks moves around to check for a submission, even though it is entirely unnecessary. Gemma turns into her, and rises to her feet. Lydia transitions it into a standing side headlock until Gemma tries to shoot her off towards the ropes. The powerhouse moved forward about a step, but pulled Gemma by the hair back into the standing side headlock before she began grinding the hold in more.

Lyn: Charisma is trying to use basic tactics on here, Zack. She can’t out-wrestle Gemma so she’s going to use what best she knows to keep her at Lydia’s pace.

Zack: Yeah, no question that Gemma is the more polished of the two. And that’s where her strength lies, that and her determination and focus.

Gemma’s face showed even more aggravation at this point before she fired a stiff right hand into Lydia’s kidneys. Two more followed that before she managed to shake her off. Before the powerhouse could turn around, Gemma scooped her up for a tilt-a-whirl into a suplex on the canvas. The champion tried to get up, and only caught an elbow drop into her back before she could get there. When Lydia finally got up, she was sent back to the canvas with a side Russian leg sweep. She took off for the far side as Lydia was getting up again, and dropped her with a jumping neckbreaker before rolling her over for the cover.

Zack: Look at the height Gemma got off that neckbreaker!

ONE!!

TW-NOPE!!

Lydia shoved her off the cover with both hands, and started to sit up. Gemma showed zero wasted motion as she got to her feet, and drove an elbow into the top of her head. Pierce dropped down behind her, and immediately applied a lotus lock submission.

Lyn: There is nothing I love more than a leg-feed seated full nelson in the morning, Zack. Well. Night.

Parks slid around in front of the champion, checking for a submission but not finding anything close to that from the champion. Gemma tried to increase the pain and pressure, causing Lydia’s face to contort in obvious anguish. The Sydney crowd started to chant for the champion, now getting louder. Charisma’s teeth gritted as she used her feet to swing them around about three quarters of a circle and stretched her foot across the bottom rope. The challenger held on for a three count, and finally released the hold.

Zack: Lydia has the ring awareness of a woman years beyond her experience level. That was excellent on her behalf, but how much did it take out of her? That’s the question.

Lyn: It had to have taken something out of her, but she’s trying to pull herself to the-- no wait, Gemma’s looking for a DDT!

Gemma pulled her back to her feet, and into a front facelock. It looked like she was going for a DDT, but Lydia countered by lifting her up instead and spiking her with a spinebuster. Pierce clutched her back on the mat as Lydia stumbled backwards, trying to regain her composure. The redhead then got to her feet, and charged towards her. Lydia caught her coming, scooping her up, and fell backwards with a flapjack that sent Gemma face first into the top turnbuckle on the way down. She collapsed in a heap on the mat as Lydia leaned against the bottom rope as she sat on the canvas.

Zack: Good Lord! A flapjack, and Gemma’s head ricocheted off the top turnbuckle right there! But that Lotus Lock took a toll, because Lydia still hasn’t recuperated!

Lyn: She’s trying to pull herself together and that flapjack will give her seconds Zack... Precious seconds.

The crowd continued trying to rally her as Lydia made it back to her feet. She glanced over to see Gemma still barely moving on the mat, and rebounded off the near side a diving headbutt to Gemma’s chest and then hooked the leg for the cover.

Lyn: Unexpected diving headbutt, a little unique for Charisma but we’ll take it!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOPE!!

The challenger got her shoulder up before the three. Lydia made it back to a vertical base as Gemma rolled towards the ropes. She used them to help her get up before Lydia went to grab her, and caught a mule kick in the ribs that doubled her over in pain. Pierce spun around to deliver an impaler DDT.

Zack: Gemma’s instincts are something to behold, and she can strike like a cobra in the ring. It was just that fast, and Lydia’s down on the mat once again.

Pierce rose to her feet, breathing heavily as she looked down at her fallen opponent. She dragged Lydia away from the ropes towards the center of the ring. But when she went to pull her up, Lydia surprised her by pulling her into a small package that got the crowd to its feet!

Zack: THAT’S HOW KAYA GOT HER!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOOOO!!

Gemma kicked out in time, sitting up with a severe look on her face as she realized it almost happened again. She quickly mounted Lydia, and unloaded with a battery of right hands to her head until getting back to her feet.

Lyn: I think Gemma has decided to take a chunk of flesh out of Charisma’s desperation.

The redhead pulled the powerhouse back to her feet, and planted her head between her legs for what appeared to be a piledriver. But Lydia surprised her by pulling her feet out from under her, and hooking them under her arms. Gemma’s head and body smacked the mat before Lydia shook off the cobwebs, and began a giant swing. It picked up in speed with the crowd counting along with her revolutions before she fell backwards, catapulting Gemma into the corner chest first. Pierce laid across the corner slightly off the mat as she tried to get her equilibrium as Lydia sat up, and started slapping her face with both hands and then back to her feet.

Fans: CHHHHHHHHARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSMMMMMMMMMAAAA!!!

Lydia: DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?!

Zack: Lydia just slapped herself back to focus after that giant swing, and I think Gemma’s in big trouble!

Lyn: Knowing Charisma as I do it was hearing the fans say her name that really got her back some much needed energy.

Lydia headed for the corner, ducking between Gemma’s legs to sit her on her shoulders before falling backwards with an electric chair. The crowd roared in approval before she dropped down to make the cover once more. Parks was right behind her to count.

Zack: The bottom just dropped out for the “World Piercer”, and Lydia’s going 2-0 right here!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOOOO!!!

Gemma rolled her shoulder in time. As Lydia looked up to the referee to make sure it wasn’t three, Pierce surprised her this time by pulling her into a triangle choke in the center of the ring. Lydia immediately began struggling against it as Gemma held on as tightly as possible.

Lyn: That is a beautiful sankaku-jime and Charisma is centered right in the middle of the squared circle. No ropes to grab, nothing to hang a foot on!

The fans began getting louder as Lydia struggled in the hold, trying desperately to get free. But the more she struggled, the more her movements began to falter and slow down. Gemma’s teeth were gritted as she held as tightly as she could. The referee moved around, asking Lydia if she wanted to stop the match. When he didn’t get an answer, he started to raise her hand. It lifted and fell once...then twice. Parks picked it up a third time, and it almost hit the mat before it jerked around to grab her other hand. Lydia got her feet under her, and began to rise. She pulled Gemma with her off the mat, and dropped her back onto the mat….but Pierce didn’t let go.

Zack: Lydia’s trying to power out of this triangle choke, she’s doing everything she can! But Gemma Pierce is like a dog with a bone...and she’s not letting go for anything!

Lyn: She tried a modified powerbomb there and it might have worked but... Simply put Gemma is too good on the ground game. Not since Starla McCloud have I seen someone so dangerous on the mat, and so surgical at it.

Gemma’s face was changing to a darker shade as she was trying to use every bit of her strength. Charisma gave one last ditch effort, not to pick her up but drag her a couple feet and kick her foot across the bottom rope. The referee got to a four count before Gemma broke the hold, and got back to her feet. She dragged her thumb across her neck with a glare in her eyes.

Lyn: It looks like it’s time Zack! It’s time...!

Lydia struggled to get back to her feet before Gemma grabbed her head. She was about to go for her DDT, but Lydia hooked the rope and she landed on the back of her head. Pierce struggled to her feet, and walked into a spinning double leg facebuster that popped the crowd! Charisma collapsed on top of Gemma with a hook of the leg.

Lyn: OCEAN’S ELEVEN!

ONE!!!!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Parks called for the bell as Lydia rolled off the cover, mouth open as she was trying to take in big inhalations of air. She finally sat up, obviously very worn down. But when she got to her feet, Parks returned the Aspire Ring to her. And the crowd rejoiced.

Zack: You can count on one finger the number of women who can say they beat Gemma Pierce twice, and did she ever work her ass off for it tonight!

Gaby: Here’s your winner….AND STIIIIIIIIIIIIILL Aspire Ring Bearer…………’THE 6 STRING SINNER’ LYDIA CHARISMA!!!!!

Lyn: #LookingForFive begins with the one.

Fans: CHAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAA!!!

Lydia was still breathing heavily before she leaned back and cupped her hands to her mouth to respond.

Lydia: D…..DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?!

She slid the ring back onto her finger, and rolled out to the floor. A tired smile was seen on her face as she bumped fists with fans along the barricade.

Lyn: Exhausted, beaten, gasping for air... But still your Aspire Ring Bearer.

Zack: Lydia Charisma is keeping that Ring, and Mara Werth awaits in line next! Gemma pushed Lydia farther than anyone in Future Shock, I think.

As she headed up the ramp towards the back, the Sydney Superhsow cut elsewhere inside the arena.

Double K

The next shot takes us outside Adam’s office as he’s seen with another of the newer Prospects standing next to him. He offers her a handshake as the crowd gives her a very warm reception.

Adam: Katie, I got to tell you I was extremely impressed with your debut on the last show. You were excellent out there.

Katie: Thank you! It felt good out there, no lie Ashley was a lot tougher than I expected.

Adam: I know you tend to be busy, so I am also happy to see you made the trip to Sydney to come see one of our bigger shows of the year.

Katie: Gotta admit, I got a little lucky. My Monday obligations got pushed back a week in prep for a supershow out of Orlando so… here I am! Sydney has been gorgeous, too.

Adam: We’re heading back to Boston again in a couple weeks. You think you’re ready for your next challenge?

Katie: I certainly hope so! Am I going to get a sneak peek before Aftershock?

Adam: I’m gonna put you in the ring with the Gold Standard’s “Sensational” Stacey Sky. She’s got a bit of a short fuse, I’ve noticed. So you’d better be prepared for anything.

Katie: I’ve heard about this ‘Gold Standard’, shame they decided to miss me on my debut night. Guess I’ll have to get acquainted with Stacey really soon.

Adam: If you keep up the good work, I’m pretty sure there’ll be a spot for you at our next Pay Per View, Nemesis. Have you had a chance to meet or talk with any of the other girls yet?

Katie:  You know, I’ve been bouncing so many places I haven’t really had a chance to stop, breathe, or reach out to anybody yet. I mean, I know Celeste and just saw her this past weekend at my place for a barbeque with her boyfriend CJ, I’m a huge huge fan of Nora Harris, and I’ve had a little bit of interaction with Vivi in passing... ages ago, and I know we want to meet up again real soon.

Adam: Well I happen to know where Vivi is watching the show here in the arena. Would you like to go see her and watch the rest of the show with your biggest fan on the roster?

Katie: Perfect! That’s one down, and a couple more to go then. Let’s do it.

He gestured her to follow him as they headed off towards Vivi’s location. From there, the show headed elsewhere inside the arena.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 12:58:17 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: