Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 04:00:27 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 46 (Sydney Supershow)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 46 (Sydney Supershow)  (Read 447 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: September 12, 2018, 12:11:23 am »

Recorded from the Qudos Bank Arena in Sydney, Australia
September 11, 2018

A stick of dynamite is plunged into a stone wall with a fissure. The fuse burns down to the end before the wall blows apart. Covering her face from the blast is Mara Werth dressed in what looks like a tomb raider outfit. “Bringing Down the Giant” by Saving Abel begins to play. She heads inside the opening in the wall, shining a flashlight on one wall showing the FFW logo and then the Future Shock logo. As she moves ahead, she comes across a platform overlooking a pit. Upon looking inside, she sees Lacey surrounded by dead flowers blowing red mist towards her.

Oh. I hit the wall I got back up and dusted off.
I’m past the pain and I’m taking back all that I lost,
I’m going to kick you off the throne hang your crown up on the wall

We then cut to quick takes showing Lydia Charisma delivering her Ocean’s Eleven finisher. Celeste is then shown hitting her Heaven’s Cloud ace crusher to a pop from the crowd. Then we see a large bubble being blown before it pops to reveal the smiling face of Nora Harris. Bianca Reed takes off her sunglasses, and throws them into the crowd. Mila is shown with her surfboard dragon sleeper locked in before we cut back to the tomb.

Yeah your glory days are gone gone gone.
Yeah I’m bringing down the giant
I won’t sit here undecided.

Mara extends her arms to both sides, and walks carefully across the platform before she makes it to the other side. She reaches the other side, finding a hall of mirrors as she steps into another entrance. She glances at the various mirrors around her as she walks past them, while Tara Cortez passes her twice in one mirror after Mara moves away. She comes upon two stone statues that look like guardians to a door. She retrieves two gems from her pocket, placing them in the stone hands of the statues before the door starts to move.

When your world comes crashing down I’ll remind you
I’m the one who’s laughing loud in your face
Yeah yeah your karma’s coming back here to find you this is going to get a little violent
Yeah I’m bringing down bringing down the giant.

We cut away from there to see Gemma Pierce and Kaya Crimson staring across at one another. Gillie Barnes thrusts the Future Shock Championship over her head with a smile, and Harley Shannon has the Harley Headlock locked in next. Cassandra Steen is shown counting her money as Kyle stands over her shoulder. “Poison” is shown next as Rose is dressed like Harley Quinn, and slams a giant mallet onto the camera before it cuts back to the tomb.

When your world comes crashing down I’ll remind you
I’m the one who’s laughing loud in your face
Yeah yeah your karma’s coming back here to find you this is going to get a little violent
Yeah I’m bringing down bringing down the giant.

The doors finally open as Mara carefully steps forward, looking around as a row of lights come up all the way to a throne. And there sat on the throne with two lions sat in front of her is Elizabeth Lannister. She points towards Mara as the two lions roar and launch towards the camera before we cut to the live broadcast to see a massive crowd of Future Shock fans. Fireworks shoot off around the arena before we head down to Zack and Lyn in the booth.

Zack: They call it the Emerald City! And tonight, Future Shock has returned to the beautiful city of Sydney, Australia! You are hearing the sounds of over 20,000 people in the Qudos Bank Arena to see the Prospects...the future of FFW...do what they do best! Zack Hudson here joined by Lyn Dallins as always, and how are you liking Sydney so far?

Lyn: The people have been gracious and the beer has been plentiful! What’s not to like?

Zack: We have a packed card on this 2 hour special Future Shock event! It’s all capped off by the main event for the Future Shock Championship when Harley Shannon tries to catch lightning in a bottle one more time right here in Sydney to become a two time Future Shock Champion against Valerie McKinley!

Lyn: It’ll be Divine Providence versus an Eruption and there’s going to be all fallout here in Sydney.

Zack: Andi Takata has a score to settle with “10 Star” Tara Cortez in a match we don’t see very often in Future Shock, Lyn: a strap match! The only way to win is to touch all four corners in succession. And unlike Wipeout, Tara will have nowhere to run!

Lyn: We should keep our eyes peeled however, not on her manager Christian so much as the other Tara running around.

Zack: Who do you like tonight when Lacey meets “Killer B” Bianca Reed in what I’m sure is going to be one heated fight after what Lacey caused at Wipeout?

Lyn: I am all here for Bianca Reed snatching Lacey’s soul from her body but I know all too well that when Lacey gets under someone’s skin, that’s when she’s at her best.

Zack: Also tonight, you’re gonna get to meet a ton of new Prospects! For those of you who follow Adam on Twitter, he’s been a busy man bringing in new Prospects. They are all here tonight, and what’s more….there’s another signing that will be announced as well here in Sydney.

Lyn: Adam is not one to sit on his laurels I can tell you that much... And I don’t think he knows anyone named Laurel either so don’t worry, Missy!

Zack: I think the match that has the most intrigue for me, Lyn, is the Aspire Ring defense when your protege, Lydia Charisma, looks to make her first successful defense of the Aspire Ring against the “World Piercer” Gemma Pierce. No one in Future Shock has ever defeated Gemma twice, and that’s exactly what Lydia has to be thinking about heading into this match.

Lyn: She can be thinking it all she wishes, but I have more than told Charisma in the past not to get arrogant. Especially when facing a woman like Gemma, hungry to avenge that loss. Before the end of tonight someone’s name is getting etched into history.

Zack: One of my favorite recent Prospects, Nora Harris, is back in action and looking to even the balance when she meets Cassandra Steen! They met in their debuts here on Future Shock, and Steen got the win with assistance from Stacey Sky! This will be the first major Future Shock event Cassandra has competed on, Lyn. Do you think the Corporate Killer’s got butterflies at all?

Lyn: She may not have butterflies, but she does have one dangerous pixie... Well, thiccixie if one particular fan of Nora’s is to be believed, coming down hard on her. We may be looking for a Code of Silence for the Corporate Killer.

Zack: Fans, virtually every Prospect on the roster is here tonight. So that means we have all the elements for a very combustible situation! Let’s send it up to the “Wildcat” in the ring, and get this Sydney Supershow underway!

A quick video shows us the recent matches involving Cassandra Steen and Nora Harris, including the wild tag match from a few weeks ago. We then head back to the live show with Gaby awaiting in the ring with a smile on her face.

Gaby: The opening contest of Future Shock’s Sydney Supershow is scheduled for one fall.

Zack: I’ve been joined by the reigning Evolution Champion for this match. Missy, it’s well documented how much animosity exists between you and your sister. At Wipeout, she was all over the show, despite not competing. This is her first major Future Shock event. Do you think there are any butterflies for her?

Missy: To have butterflies she’d have to have any kind of human feeling in her. I’ve often thought that she isn’t actually my twin, just a robot made to look like me!

The opening bars of “You Call Me A Bitch Like It’s A Bad Thing” begin to play through the speakers around the arena and the lights on the stage go out leaving it darkness.

You took me to your little crib
Guess it must have been a big deal
Got me starring in your wet dream
Now it's time to get real
I'm not looking for love
No not today
But you call me up and had the nerve to say
See you next Tuesday

A white spotlight hits the centre of stage to see Cassandra Steen standing in the middle of it, wearing blue ring gear accompanied by her manager Kyle Kilmeade. The crowd instantly show their disdain for the pair with a loud chorus of boos. Cassandra does not seem phased at all by this and in fact seems to revel in it. A smirk curling on her lips as she surveys the crowd.

You call me a bitch like it's a bad thing
You call me a freak like that means something
Can't get your way so you're sulking
I think we know the rest
Get it off your chest
I don't give a shit
I love it when you call me a bitch like it's a bad thing

Kyle extends his arm towards Cassandra and she accepts it to allow him to roll alongside her down the ramp to the ring. Neither of them seeming particularly bothered by the less than favourable yells from the crowd.

Gaby: Making her way to the ring, from Leeds, England and accompanied by her manager, Kyle Kilmeade, she represents the Gold Standard ……………….CASSANDRA STEEN!

You show up everywhere I go
Get a grip you're acting so weird
I don't need your jager bombs
I think I can take it from here
You gotta learn to leave when the party ends
I don't really care what you tell your friends
Tell me again

As they reach the ring, Cassandra climbs the steps and takes a moment to look around at the crowd. The referee holds the ropes open for her, as she climbs into the ring between the middle and top ropes. The pair share a few hushed words as she leans through the ropes to hear him on the floor.

You call me a bitch like it's a bad thing
You call me a freak like that means something
Can't get your way so you're angry
I think we know the rest
Get it off your chest
I don't give a shit
I love it when you call me a bitch

Cassandra’s music comes to and end and as it fades out, she makes her way to her corner, leaning back against the turnbuckles and resting one arm on the ropes beside her.

Zack: I take back my butterflies question. She looks as confident as ever, and I’d even go so far as to say smug about what’s to come. It doesn’t sound like Australia is any bigger fan of her than you.

Missy: See what I mean about her being a robot now?! And Australia has mighty fine taste obviously, they can spot a bad ‘un when they see one.

I won’t give up, no I won’t give in
Till I reach the end
And then I’ll start again
No I won't leave
I wanna try everything
I wanna try even though I could fail

Gaby: From Chicago Illinois, weighing in tonight at 103 pounds... she is Nora Harris!

The bouncy music of Shakira's Try Anything plays and out comes Nora, bouncing on the toes of her boots as she waves to the fans and then she cartwheels into the aisle before she sprints down to the ring, slides under the bottom rope and pops up to wave at the fans again.

I won’t give up, no I won’t give in
Till I reach the end
And then I’ll start again
No I won't leave
I wanna try everything
I wanna try even though I could fail

She smiles at the referee and respectfully waits for the start of the match.

Zack: Future Shock’s answer to Tinkerbell, our own bubblegum princess herself, Nora Harris was a Prospect the Director specifically sought out. And from what I’ve seen so far, it’s been money well spent.

Missy: Adam knows talent when he sees it. Which is pretty handy considering his line of work really.

Referee Ashley Pruitt checks both women for foreign objects, and calls for the bell as Gaby leaves the ring. As soon as the bell sounds, Cassandra steps back out of the ring and hops down to the floor to continue a conversation with her manager. Nora rolls her eyes as she heads out of the corner, while the referee immediately begins a ten count on Cassandra. The Gold Standard member makes a T with her hands towards the referee, asking for a time out as she continued to converse with her manager. The new referee shook her head, and continued her count.

Missy: There is plenty of time for discussion before the bell rings. Just count her out already and give Nora the win.

Zack: There’s been two weeks since the last Future Shock for any strategy discussions to take place. I have a feeling this is designed to irritate Nora right out of the gate.

When Pruitt got to eight, Cassandra climbed back up onto the apron and stepped back into the ring. She then stepped right back out, and hopped back down to the floor. The Sydney crowd was getting more agitated by all this, and Nora rolled out the other side of the ring. She took off around the ring to pick up speed until Cassandra saw her, and bolted back into the ring. Nora slid in after her with Cassandra going for a knee drop as she did, but Harris slid back out and let her knee drop hit the mat before she slid back into the ring. Steen held her knee as Nora pulled her back to her feet, walloping her with right hands until she scooped her up for a knee breaker that dropped her back to the canvas.

Missy: Ha! That’ll teach her to try and pull something as blatantly shady as that was. Good on you, Nora!

Zack: I think the Pixie might have seen that one coming in all the time it took her to actually get Cassandra back into the ring to get this match underway.

Nora grabbed both her feet under her arms, and fell backwards into a catapult that sent Cassandra into the turnbuckles. She only hung there for about a second before Harris grabbed both her feet, and jerked her off the top turnbuckle to the canvas with a faceplant. She rolled her onto her back, and hooked a leg for the cover as Pruitt dropped to count.

Zack: Cassandra landed on that top turnbuckle, and the bottom fell out right there! Nora looking for an early victory!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!

The three never came down before Cassandra shoved her off the cover. Nora only rolled a couple feet as Cassandra sat up, rubbing her knee briefly before she got back to her feet. Harris was right there to greet her as she turned around with a monkey flip to the canvas.

Missy: I am so going to watch this on replay…. Over and over and over again. This is excellent.

Harris kipped up to her feet a second before Cassandra started to do the same. She went for a kick, but Steen caught it under her arm. Harris hopped on one foot as Cassandra began telling her how much smarter she was...until Nora used an enzuigiri to the back of her head to put her down. Nora sat up with a smile on her face, and the crowd once more began chanting her name as she got to her feet.

Zack: The last thing I’d ever want to do is hold a wrestler’s foot in the ring, because that right there is very likely to happen! What was she saying about being smarter again? Nora’s having fun!

Missy: It’s a standard response when someone has your foot. Cassandra’s lack of in-ring experience is showing. She might think she knows everything, but as we’ve just seen, she really doesn’t.

Harris got back to her feet, and darted for the ropes. She used the middle rope for a springboard into an Asai moonsault, but Cassandra brought her knees up to catch her on the way down. It folded Nora up on the mat before Steen sat up, once more rubbing her knee for a second. She flipped over on top of her, and unloaded right hands into her head with a fury. She pulled her up with two handfuls of hair, and drove knees into Nora’s face before applying a front facelock into a swinging neckbreaker.

Zack: Like her or not, Cassandra has some good instincts in the ring. She saw that moonsault coming, and made sure there was nothing but knees waiting for Nora when she landed.

Missy: Can we just rewind back to Nora beating on Cassandra? I liked that bit much more!

When Nora started to move, Cassandra rolled her onto her stomach and began rubbing her face in the mat for a few seconds. She finally got to her feet, and bounced off the near side for a knee drop to the back of her head. Steen got back to her feet, and drove a stomp between Nora’s shoulders and then grabbed her arms for a standing surfboard submission. Pruitt slid down to the mat in front of Nora to check if she wanted to quit, but got no such answers. Steen continued to pull back on her arms.

Zack: There’s a lot better ways to spend a Tuesday night than this. Your arms aren’t designed to be bent like that, and Cassandra’s getting a chance to catch her breath and plan her next move.

Missy: I really can’t see her getting Nora to submit, but it is a great way to gather yourself when you’ve just been schooled the way Cassandra was.

Cassandra continued to pull back on her arms, and then started stomping her back with her foot repeatedly. She applied the submission all over again, but this time, she crossed her arms behind her into a X shape, causing Nora major pain as she planted her foot once again between the Chicago native’s shoulders. Her face showed the pain she was experiencing as the referee checked fruitlessly again for a submission that didn’t come.

Missy: That is going to be causing Nora a great deal of pain, but I think she is far too stubborn to submit to Cassandra. She needs to find someway out of it though and quick, there’s only so much pain the body can take.
Zack: The problem for Nora is Cassandra can hold this all night. She has no reason to let her go till she has to, and it doesn’t look like she’s going to switch to something else so far.

Cassandra tried to pull back even further, but Nora began swaying back and forth on the mat like a rocking chair. It caused Cassandra’s foot to become a bit more unstable before Nora swayed as far to one side as she could, causing Steen to lose her balance and let go. Harris rolled towards the corner, rubbing her back. But Cassandra quickly got her balance back, and charged the corner with a knee to Nora’s head. It sent part of her upper body over the bottom rope until Cassandra grabbed the ropes and stepped onto her throat. The referee began a count, and only got to four before she stepped off with her hands up. Nora laid on the mat coughing, and rubbing her throat.

Missy: That is one way to escape the hold. Though it’s not really done her much good in the grand scheme of things. Not being in that submission is the main thing, now she needs to get her breath back and smack my sister a few times!

Zack: You’re right about being free of that surfboard. But she’s still trying to get a full breath, and Cassandra Steen is certainly in firm control of the action right now.

Nora continued coughing as Cassandra bounced off the far side, and used a sliding dropkick to send her opponent rolling out under the bottom rope to the floor. She fell into a heap, still trying to get her breath back, and was very close to Cassandra’s manager on that side of the ring. The fans at ringside began trying to warn Nora as Kyle’s wheelchair rolled towards her, while Cassandra kept the referee’s attention asking why she didn’t get a time out earlier.

Missy: Cassandra has certainly picked up a few things, I’ll give her that much. And is there any chance we can get a wheel clamp for idiot’s chair?

Kyle stared down at her as Nora crawled towards the ring, and pulled herself up onto the apron. As she came to stand on the apron, he pulled one of her feet out from under her and caused her to faceplant on the apron and stumble backwards. The boos only got louder as Nora held her face, and Cassandra barreled past the referee with a baseball slide to her chest that sent her backwards into the barricade. Kyle rolled away a couple feet as his client came out after her. She pulled Nora up, and tossed her back into the ring. While the referee was checking on Nora, Kyle handed Cassandra something which she turned away from the camera to conceal in her top before sliding back inside the ring.

Missy: And most of what she’s picked up apparently is the shady tactics that the rest of the Kyle’s clients seem to employ. I have a bad feeling for Nora now.

Zack: I don’t know what he handed her, but it won’t be good. It’s somewhere in her cleavage now either way.

Nora rolled towards the far corner, and began to use the ropes to pull herself to her feet. Cassandra measured her from the other side, and took off towards her. But as she got close, Nora got her boot up and caught Cassandra across the jaw. It brought some life back into the crowd as Nora came out of the corner with right hands in a flurry. Steen wobbled backwards before Nora spun into her with a roundhouse kick to the jaw. Cassandra hit the mat in a heap as Nora climbed back to her feet to a pop from the crowd.

Zack: Did she ever get some velocity behind that roundhouse? Cassandra may have Nora’s boot size imprinted on her chin right now!

Missy: I thought I was watching the exorcist then with how much Cassandra’s head spun! Do you think I could convince Nora to do it again so I can film it on my mobile? I’d watch that on repeat!

Nora doubled back to the corner, and headed up to the top rope. She launched herself quickly into a shooting star press that landed right on target, and brought the fans to their feet as she hooked the leg for the cover. The referee dropped immediately to make the cover!

Zack: Nora with a gorgeous shooting star press, and I think Cassandra may be out cold right here and now!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOOO!!!

Somehow despite being in a wheelchair, Kyle managed to pull Cassandra’s foot across the bottom rope and shout at the referee to stop her count. Pruitt held up two as Nora looked towards him and back to the referee.

Missy: Oh for pity’s sake. That should have been a three. Can we cable tie his hands to the chair arms as well as getting the wheel clamp?

Nora got to her feet, heading towards the ropes as she and the referee were very suspicious about how Cassandra’s leg got to the bottom rope. Meanwhile, Cassandra rolled onto her side and reached into her top. The camera didn’t see what was in her hand before she shoved it into her knee pad. The Brit started back to her feet as Nora saw her getting up, and immediately headed towards her.

Missy: What the hell did he give her?! This is not going to end well for Nora, I can sense it.

As soon as Nora got close, Cassandra drove a thumb into her eye and then pulled her down into a single knee facebreaker…..that sent quarters flying everywhere. Harris collapsed to the mat as Cassandra crawled across her for the cover as the referee turned back to make the count.

Zack: There’s dozens of quarters all over the ring, I guess we know what that was!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

The referee looked confused at all the quarters all over the mat as Cassandra got back to her feet, and raised her own hand. Pruitt raised the other, still confused.

Missy: That was absolutely sickening. And seeing Cassandra get her hand raised for it… makes it even worse.

Gaby: Here’s your winner by pinfall……………….CASSANDRA STEEN!!!

Cassandra shook her knee pad a moment, letting the rest of the quarters fall out before she rolled out under the bottom rope. Kyle gave her a round of applause while the referee checked on Nora, glancing around at all the coins in the ring.

Zack: Take a good look, Ashley. Where the hell do you think all those quarters came from?! It wasn’t raining money here in the arena.

Missy: It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to work out what happened! The fact that she’s got away with it… for pity’s sake it’s ridiculous.

Kyle raised her hand for her as she headed with him towards the ramp amid a chorus of boos from the Sydney crowd. Then we fade to commercial.

Face The Lioness

As the cameras head to the backstage area, we find the wheelchair-bound Kyle Kilmeade alongside one of his clients: namely the blonde bombshell that is the “Lioness”.

Kyle: Do you know what I love most about the Gold Standard? Well there’s more than one thing really, like the fact that they threw me a little birthday party earlier this week. But see, that’s indicative of who they are. They always work together, not just in the ring but out of it too. Look at the facts, if you don’t believe me. Only 3 are booked tonight on this card, but all of them are here to show their support. Just like this woman right here, the “Lioness” Elizabeth Lannister.

Elizabeth: You know, people always like to talk about us as if WE are the problem. They talk about us in the most negative of lights. Quite frankly it makes me sick. What people don’t realize is that the Gold Standard is a close knit family. We are always there to support one another, just like we are doing tonight.

Kyle: Not only is she here to show her support for the rest of the group and me, but I’ve also been doing some legwork for her in getting her her just due. See, Elizabeth has a pesky habit of knocking off people. Especially those who underestimate her. Remember her first match in Future Shock before she even signed a contract? She picked off the Aspire Ring holder at the time, Bianca Reed.  She defeated an overly hyped champion of wherever the hell it was in Jessica Anderson. Like I say, she has a pesky habit of winning when some say she shouldn’t have a chance.

Elizabeth: It’s a sad, sad state of affairs. I work just as hard as everyone else around here, and yet I have to deal with these pests who decide that I am not good enough or not worthy enough to have such success. I have to deal with people who like to make false claims against my character, even going so far as to accuse me of being racist.

She narrows her eyes at the camera and shakes her head.

Elizabeth: I am every bit as good as they are, and it’s time that I remind everyone of that.

Kyle: And that’s why yours truly has been in talks to get her an opportunity challenge for the Aspire Ring. You see, she wasn’t going to chase it as long as Lacey had it. Once again, that’s showing support for your team. But now that Lydia has it...at least for now….the field is wide open and I can think of no better piece of jewelry to put on this hand.

He takes her hand in his, and slightly holds it forward to show the camera.

Elizabeth: I’m a simple girl at heart who adores beautiful jewelry, and right now there is no prettier piece of jewelry than the Aspire Ring.

Kyle: So what I want to do is lay out an open challenge for either Mara Werth or Mila Martin, who have upcoming shots at the Ring. I challenge either of you to put your shot on the line against Elizabeth. And I don’t mean if she wins, she gets ahead of you in line. No no, I mean she takes your spot in line and you start over.

Elizabeth: From this moment forth, I am taking what is rightfully mine without regard to anyone outside of the Gold Standard. Mara, Mila, I don’t care which one of you it is. You can play rock, paper, scissors for all I care to determine who it is. Once one of you accepts what Kyle has generously offered, you can kiss your Aspire Ring shot goodbye.

Kyle looks up to her from his wheelchair, giving her fingers a squeeze.

Kyle: Don’t get your hopes up. I have no expectation that either of them are going to be that bold and confident in themselves. But if not, we’ll just do it another way. Maybe even a more fun way.

He told her with a wink as the show headed to a commercial for Future Shock Nemesis.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 12:15:52 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2018, 12:17:57 am »

The show returns from the commercial break, and we find Gaby standing front and center in the ring yet again with a smile on her face and her microphone in hand.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is an Aspire Ring defense!

Zack: What we are about to see is a rematch between Lydia and Gemma. In their previous meeting, Lydia picked up the win to jump Gemma in line to get a shot and obviously won. Let’s see if she can do it again, which I suspect may be even harder now.

Lyn: We’ve heard Charisma state she is going for five defenses in all, and the forming of that resume begins with one of the toughest, hard-nosed wrestlers in Future Shock.

The lights go out in the arena, an anticipatory murmur filling the arena. A moment or two passes in silence before a slow-tempo guitar begins to play through the PA system, accompanied by an electronic vibration effect, kicking off All Good Things’ “For the Glory.”

Better back down, you’re in my domain
Got the whole crowd screaming out our name
It’s a blowout, it’s a hurricane
It’s over, before you know it

An aggressive guitar chord strikes as red lights begin to swirl through the arena. The curtain is pushed aside, and a dimly lit figure stands in the middle of the entrance ramp. While not much of her is clearly visible, she turns her head to face either direction of the crowd.

Why you shaking? We’re a dynasty
In the making, We’re the royalty
Now we're breaking down the enemy
Move over for the soldiers

After a moment, a single white spotlight turns to the ramp, revealing a red-haired woman in a leather jacket, glaring toward one side of the crowd, chewing a piece of gum with a smirk on her face.

Gaby: Introducing first, from Liverpool, England, weighing 147 pounds…this is “The World Piercer,” GEMMA...PIERCE!

Gemma turns to stare at the other side of the audience, lips curling into even more of a smirk as the fans react to the introduction with boos. She stuffs her hands into the pockets of her leather jacket, pacing down the ramp slowly. For the most part, she ignores the crowd, although one person toward the end of the ramp seems to get the “World Piercer’s” attention. The smirk on her face only grows as she gets into a bit of a jaw-jacking competition with the fan, even holding her arms out and seeming to invite some kind of confrontation--when nothing comes of it, though, she just grins even more.

She circles around the ring, taking her sweet time before deciding which side she wants to enter on, swinging herself up onto the apron. She grips the top rope and grins, pulling herself up to her feet, staring out into the crowd for just a moment. She steps through the ropes, moving straight into the center of the ring and stretching her arms out wide, curling both hands in a “bring it” sort of gesture, as the boos only increase. The Merseysider chuckles to herself, shrugging her leather jacket off her shoulders and tossing it out of the ring, moving to her corner and leaning herself back against the turnbuckles.

Zack: Gemma Pierce has a pretty full dance card coming up, doesn’t she? Tonight it’s a shot at her first title in Future Shock in the Aspire Ring. But she’ll also be part of the Future Shock Cup series with Angelina Fantastica.

Lyn: One might have that duo as the darkhorse team to win the cup, coupling a main roster hardened Angelina and Gemma already hardened in the first place.

“Charisma” by W.A.S.P. fills the arena as up near the top of the ramp a fine smoke begins to pour out from both sides. Fragments of code begin running on the ground, but they slowly transform into... Music notes. The notes of green and purple begin to appear on the ground of the ramp towards the ring.

“I've a breath in minds of men with the lies I breathe!
No man's ever ruled the world not knowing the curse of me!
I'm some of the seven sins, vanity in the lust of men!
I'm the Alpha-Omega man, I'll show you who I am!
Ohhhhhh, hypnotic charm, mesmerizing face, my soul has a dark embrace!

A magic tongue, I'll seduce you all ‘till I'm your king, ‘till ya know my...!
CCHHHHAARRRIIIZZZMMMMAAAAAAAAAA!!! DO YOU KNOW MY NAME!?
I’M THE GOD THAT YOU PRAISE, WHEN YOU WORSHIP MY NAME!
CCHHHHAARRRIIIZZZMMMMAAAAAAAAAA!!! ARE YOU IDOLIZING ME!?
I’M A DANGEROUS THING, AND YOUR NEW MESSIAH’S ME!”

Walking backwards through the smoke is Lydia Charisma with her back to the crowd. She raises her hands up over her head and turns around, doing a little air guitar! Charisma continues to play an invisible guitar halfway down the ramp. She stops to look through the crowd and spots a young man in the audience on the way to the ring. Lydia taps her cheek, telling him to kiss it... Before doing the same to the girl nearby him.

Gaby: From Sin City... Weighing in at 202 pounds... She is THE RAWK OF AGES, THE JUKEBOX POWERHOUSE, THE ONE WOMAN NIELSEN RATING... This is “THE SIX STRING SINNER”... LLLYYYDDDIIIAAA! CCCHHHHAAARRRIIISSSSMMMMAAAAA!!

“I'm a liar blinding your vision, vatican man!
Preachin' fear and using religion, with the Bible and Koran!
I wrap myself in the American flag, and tell people I'm for which it stands,
I'm comin' back till you know I'm God, ‘till you believe, till you know my...!

CCHHHHAARRRIIIZZZMMMMAAAAAAAAAA!!! DO YOU KNOW MY NAME!?
I’M THE GOD THAT YOU PRAISE, WHEN YOU WORSHIP MY NAME!
CCHHHHAARRRIIIZZZMMMMAAAAAAAAAA!!! ARE YOU IDOLIZING ME!?
I’M A DANGEROUS THING, AND YOUR NEW MESSIAH’S ME!”

With unfettered confidence she slides into the ring before stopping to crouch down and seemingly check her knee pads. Suddenly Lydia springs up and runs against the ropes, stopping in the center to crouch once more and flex her bicep. She kisses each once, posing for the crowd as her song fades out.

Zack: Lydia Charisma got her first piece of hardware in her career when she captured the Aspire Ring against Lacey at Wipeout. And as proud as you are, Lyn, I’m sure she’s going to be even more difficult for Gemma than she was in their last meeting.

Lyn: Gemma does not strike me as a woman who ever lets the same mistake pass twice. She has likely prepared an entire folder of counters to put a stop to Charisma from off the jump.

Referee Malcolm Parks checks both women for anything foreign, and takes the Ring from Lydia before he calls for the bell. Lydia rolls her head on her shoulders, and starts bouncing on the balls of her feet before she heads out for the center to meet Gemma. The pair lock up with Lydia immediately pushes her back into the ropes. She immediately breaks and takes a step back before Gemma goes low for a single leg takedown. But Lydia stops that in its tracks with a clubbing blow across her back. She follows up with two more as she tries to stand up again, only for the redhead to walk into a belly to belly overhead suplex from the champion. Lydia pops up quickly, and catches Gemma with a running clothesline as she rises. If it weren’t for the ropes, Gemma would have went down. Instead Lydia whips her across for the ride, and catches her on the rebound into a gorilla press slam to the mat.

Lyn: I admire Pierce’s early tactics here, that belly-to-belly was brilliant there but Charisma caught her on the rebound and is looking to try and impose her will on her again.

Zack: Lydia definitely has a power advantage to her, but I’m not sure it’s all that pronounced in this case. Gemma is deceptively strong herself.

The crowd is solidly behind her as she catches Gemma sitting up in a rear chinlock with her knee pressed between her shoulders. Gemma’s face shows the pain she’s feeling, but it also seems mixed with a fair amount of irritation as well. The champion lets go with one hand, and rains forearms across Gemma’s chest repeatedly before applying the chinlock again with both hands. Parks moves around to check for a submission, even though it is entirely unnecessary. Gemma turns into her, and rises to her feet. Lydia transitions it into a standing side headlock until Gemma tries to shoot her off towards the ropes. The powerhouse moved forward about a step, but pulled Gemma by the hair back into the standing side headlock before she began grinding the hold in more.

Lyn: Charisma is trying to use basic tactics on here, Zack. She can’t out-wrestle Gemma so she’s going to use what best she knows to keep her at Lydia’s pace.

Zack: Yeah, no question that Gemma is the more polished of the two. And that’s where her strength lies, that and her determination and focus.

Gemma’s face showed even more aggravation at this point before she fired a stiff right hand into Lydia’s kidneys. Two more followed that before she managed to shake her off. Before the powerhouse could turn around, Gemma scooped her up for a tilt-a-whirl into a suplex on the canvas. The champion tried to get up, and only caught an elbow drop into her back before she could get there. When Lydia finally got up, she was sent back to the canvas with a side Russian leg sweep. She took off for the far side as Lydia was getting up again, and dropped her with a jumping neckbreaker before rolling her over for the cover.

Zack: Look at the height Gemma got off that neckbreaker!

ONE!!

TW-NOPE!!

Lydia shoved her off the cover with both hands, and started to sit up. Gemma showed zero wasted motion as she got to her feet, and drove an elbow into the top of her head. Pierce dropped down behind her, and immediately applied a lotus lock submission.

Lyn: There is nothing I love more than a leg-feed seated full nelson in the morning, Zack. Well. Night.

Parks slid around in front of the champion, checking for a submission but not finding anything close to that from the champion. Gemma tried to increase the pain and pressure, causing Lydia’s face to contort in obvious anguish. The Sydney crowd started to chant for the champion, now getting louder. Charisma’s teeth gritted as she used her feet to swing them around about three quarters of a circle and stretched her foot across the bottom rope. The challenger held on for a three count, and finally released the hold.

Zack: Lydia has the ring awareness of a woman years beyond her experience level. That was excellent on her behalf, but how much did it take out of her? That’s the question.

Lyn: It had to have taken something out of her, but she’s trying to pull herself to the-- no wait, Gemma’s looking for a DDT!

Gemma pulled her back to her feet, and into a front facelock. It looked like she was going for a DDT, but Lydia countered by lifting her up instead and spiking her with a spinebuster. Pierce clutched her back on the mat as Lydia stumbled backwards, trying to regain her composure. The redhead then got to her feet, and charged towards her. Lydia caught her coming, scooping her up, and fell backwards with a flapjack that sent Gemma face first into the top turnbuckle on the way down. She collapsed in a heap on the mat as Lydia leaned against the bottom rope as she sat on the canvas.

Zack: Good Lord! A flapjack, and Gemma’s head ricocheted off the top turnbuckle right there! But that Lotus Lock took a toll, because Lydia still hasn’t recuperated!

Lyn: She’s trying to pull herself together and that flapjack will give her seconds Zack... Precious seconds.

The crowd continued trying to rally her as Lydia made it back to her feet. She glanced over to see Gemma still barely moving on the mat, and rebounded off the near side a diving headbutt to Gemma’s chest and then hooked the leg for the cover.

Lyn: Unexpected diving headbutt, a little unique for Charisma but we’ll take it!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOPE!!

The challenger got her shoulder up before the three. Lydia made it back to a vertical base as Gemma rolled towards the ropes. She used them to help her get up before Lydia went to grab her, and caught a mule kick in the ribs that doubled her over in pain. Pierce spun around to deliver an impaler DDT.

Zack: Gemma’s instincts are something to behold, and she can strike like a cobra in the ring. It was just that fast, and Lydia’s down on the mat once again.

Pierce rose to her feet, breathing heavily as she looked down at her fallen opponent. She dragged Lydia away from the ropes towards the center of the ring. But when she went to pull her up, Lydia surprised her by pulling her into a small package that got the crowd to its feet!

Zack: THAT’S HOW KAYA GOT HER!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOOOO!!

Gemma kicked out in time, sitting up with a severe look on her face as she realized it almost happened again. She quickly mounted Lydia, and unloaded with a battery of right hands to her head until getting back to her feet.

Lyn: I think Gemma has decided to take a chunk of flesh out of Charisma’s desperation.

The redhead pulled the powerhouse back to her feet, and planted her head between her legs for what appeared to be a piledriver. But Lydia surprised her by pulling her feet out from under her, and hooking them under her arms. Gemma’s head and body smacked the mat before Lydia shook off the cobwebs, and began a giant swing. It picked up in speed with the crowd counting along with her revolutions before she fell backwards, catapulting Gemma into the corner chest first. Pierce laid across the corner slightly off the mat as she tried to get her equilibrium as Lydia sat up, and started slapping her face with both hands and then back to her feet.

Fans: CHHHHHHHHARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSMMMMMMMMMAAAA!!!

Lydia: DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?!

Zack: Lydia just slapped herself back to focus after that giant swing, and I think Gemma’s in big trouble!

Lyn: Knowing Charisma as I do it was hearing the fans say her name that really got her back some much needed energy.

Lydia headed for the corner, ducking between Gemma’s legs to sit her on her shoulders before falling backwards with an electric chair. The crowd roared in approval before she dropped down to make the cover once more. Parks was right behind her to count.

Zack: The bottom just dropped out for the “World Piercer”, and Lydia’s going 2-0 right here!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOOOO!!!

Gemma rolled her shoulder in time. As Lydia looked up to the referee to make sure it wasn’t three, Pierce surprised her this time by pulling her into a triangle choke in the center of the ring. Lydia immediately began struggling against it as Gemma held on as tightly as possible.

Lyn: That is a beautiful sankaku-jime and Charisma is centered right in the middle of the squared circle. No ropes to grab, nothing to hang a foot on!

The fans began getting louder as Lydia struggled in the hold, trying desperately to get free. But the more she struggled, the more her movements began to falter and slow down. Gemma’s teeth were gritted as she held as tightly as she could. The referee moved around, asking Lydia if she wanted to stop the match. When he didn’t get an answer, he started to raise her hand. It lifted and fell once...then twice. Parks picked it up a third time, and it almost hit the mat before it jerked around to grab her other hand. Lydia got her feet under her, and began to rise. She pulled Gemma with her off the mat, and dropped her back onto the mat….but Pierce didn’t let go.

Zack: Lydia’s trying to power out of this triangle choke, she’s doing everything she can! But Gemma Pierce is like a dog with a bone...and she’s not letting go for anything!

Lyn: She tried a modified powerbomb there and it might have worked but... Simply put Gemma is too good on the ground game. Not since Starla McCloud have I seen someone so dangerous on the mat, and so surgical at it.

Gemma’s face was changing to a darker shade as she was trying to use every bit of her strength. Charisma gave one last ditch effort, not to pick her up but drag her a couple feet and kick her foot across the bottom rope. The referee got to a four count before Gemma broke the hold, and got back to her feet. She dragged her thumb across her neck with a glare in her eyes.

Lyn: It looks like it’s time Zack! It’s time...!

Lydia struggled to get back to her feet before Gemma grabbed her head. She was about to go for her DDT, but Lydia hooked the rope and she landed on the back of her head. Pierce struggled to her feet, and walked into a spinning double leg facebuster that popped the crowd! Charisma collapsed on top of Gemma with a hook of the leg.

Lyn: OCEAN’S ELEVEN!

ONE!!!!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Parks called for the bell as Lydia rolled off the cover, mouth open as she was trying to take in big inhalations of air. She finally sat up, obviously very worn down. But when she got to her feet, Parks returned the Aspire Ring to her. And the crowd rejoiced.

Zack: You can count on one finger the number of women who can say they beat Gemma Pierce twice, and did she ever work her ass off for it tonight!

Gaby: Here’s your winner….AND STIIIIIIIIIIIIILL Aspire Ring Bearer…………’THE 6 STRING SINNER’ LYDIA CHARISMA!!!!!

Lyn: #LookingForFive begins with the one.

Fans: CHAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAA!!!

Lydia was still breathing heavily before she leaned back and cupped her hands to her mouth to respond.

Lydia: D…..DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?!

She slid the ring back onto her finger, and rolled out to the floor. A tired smile was seen on her face as she bumped fists with fans along the barricade.

Lyn: Exhausted, beaten, gasping for air... But still your Aspire Ring Bearer.

Zack: Lydia Charisma is keeping that Ring, and Mara Werth awaits in line next! Gemma pushed Lydia farther than anyone in Future Shock, I think.

As she headed up the ramp towards the back, the Sydney Superhsow cut elsewhere inside the arena.

Double K

The next shot takes us outside Adam’s office as he’s seen with another of the newer Prospects standing next to him. He offers her a handshake as the crowd gives her a very warm reception.

Adam: Katie, I got to tell you I was extremely impressed with your debut on the last show. You were excellent out there.

Katie: Thank you! It felt good out there, no lie Ashley was a lot tougher than I expected.

Adam: I know you tend to be busy, so I am also happy to see you made the trip to Sydney to come see one of our bigger shows of the year.

Katie: Gotta admit, I got a little lucky. My Monday obligations got pushed back a week in prep for a supershow out of Orlando so… here I am! Sydney has been gorgeous, too.

Adam: We’re heading back to Boston again in a couple weeks. You think you’re ready for your next challenge?

Katie: I certainly hope so! Am I going to get a sneak peek before Aftershock?

Adam: I’m gonna put you in the ring with the Gold Standard’s “Sensational” Stacey Sky. She’s got a bit of a short fuse, I’ve noticed. So you’d better be prepared for anything.

Katie: I’ve heard about this ‘Gold Standard’, shame they decided to miss me on my debut night. Guess I’ll have to get acquainted with Stacey really soon.

Adam: If you keep up the good work, I’m pretty sure there’ll be a spot for you at our next Pay Per View, Nemesis. Have you had a chance to meet or talk with any of the other girls yet?

Katie:  You know, I’ve been bouncing so many places I haven’t really had a chance to stop, breathe, or reach out to anybody yet. I mean, I know Celeste and just saw her this past weekend at my place for a barbeque with her boyfriend CJ, I’m a huge huge fan of Nora Harris, and I’ve had a little bit of interaction with Vivi in passing... ages ago, and I know we want to meet up again real soon.

Adam: Well I happen to know where Vivi is watching the show here in the arena. Would you like to go see her and watch the rest of the show with your biggest fan on the roster?

Katie: Perfect! That’s one down, and a couple more to go then. Let’s do it.

He gestured her to follow him as they headed off towards Vivi’s location. From there, the show headed elsewhere inside the arena.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 12:58:17 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2018, 12:20:02 am »

The final moments of the Future Shock Championship match from Wipeout is shown, including Lacey providing the distraction that allowed Valerie McKinley to retain her title by catching Bianca off guard. From there, we head back to the ring, where Gaby awaits with a microphone.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

Zack: You want to talk about a grudge match? That’s what this is at its core for Bianca Reed, because Lacey helped make sure she didn’t leave Wipeout with the Future Shock title.

Lyn: And now she has to pay the price, Zack. In a currency they call ass-beating.

I told ya, baby
Uh-oh
I told ya

The arena darkens as “Rockstar 101” by Rihanna begins to play before the camera takes us behind a woman with purple hair. She steps out onto the stage, raising her hand and making a fist as the camera looks over her shoulder. She tosses her sunglasses on her head out to the crowd as she heads towards the ring.

Rocking these diamonds
I'm rocking this chain
Make sure you get a picture
I'm rocking my fame

Gaby: Introducing from Atlanta, Georgia, this is the Princess of the Reed family……...BIANCA REED!!!!

Bianca climbs up onto the apron, drops into a split before sliding under the bottom rope to the inside. She brings her legs together and hops to her feet, already making eye contact with her opponent and running them down verbally while her music fades and before the bell even rings.

Zack: Bianca Reed was within an eyelash of capturing the Future Shock Championship last month, Lyn. And she has every intention of getting back there, but she’s got some business to handle tonight.

Lyn: Because it was the actions of one woman, whether Valerie McKinley would admit it so or not... That kept her from that.

The lights dim as the opening bars of “Turn You On” by Stitched Up Heart hit the speakers around the arena.

Are you awake, You're gonna have to hear the words I say
Don't you try turn away, I'm everything you ever dreamed I'd be
I'll make you wish that you never talked, Back to me
I can't wait to watch your ego bleed
Your pain will set me free

A red spotlight hits the curtain and Kyle Kilmeade rolls out and proceeds to hold it open for Lacey to walk through. Stepping onto the stage in front of Kyle, Lacey wears a green and black one piece, which has a deep vee cut all the way to her navel, black fishnet tights and matching green and black boots. She runs her hands down her curves, while giving a little sway of her hips and then stands with her arms folded across her chest and her head lowers. 

I'd bite I'd scratch I'd hold you down, Just to turn you on
I'd leave you waiting tied and bound, Just to turn you on
Close your eyes, And come with me tonight
I'd burn this whole room to the ground, Just to turn, just to turn you on

She snaps her head up and flings her arms out at the sides of her in one fluid motion, almost as if someone has just pulled the strings on a puppet. Keeping her gaze straight ahead she slowly smirks before lowering her arms to her sides and making her way down the ramp with Kyle rolling along beside her.

I'll make you beg, I'm gonna teach you things you won't forget
Don't you try turn away, I'm everything you ever dreamed I'd be
I'll make you wish that you never talked, Back to me
Your pain will set me free

Gaby: Making her way to the ring at this time….from parts unknown…..LAAAAACEEEEEY!!!

I'd bite I'd scratch I'd hold you down, Just to turn you on
I'd leave you waiting tied and bound, Just to turn you on
Close your eyes, And come with me tonight
I'd burn this whole room to the ground, Just to turn, just to turn you on

Completely ignoring the crowd at either side of the ramp, Lacey speeds up as she reaches the ring and jumps up onto the apron. Taking hold of the top rope with both hands, she slowly and seductively sways her hips and wiggles her way down and back up, almost like a serpent, before springboarding over the top rope. When she lands in the ring she immediately drops down into the splits and stays there for a moment with her arms outstretched. After getting back to her feet, she climbs up onto the top turnbuckle facing the outside. Pulling something from her top she opens her palm and blows the contents into the crowd.

And all the pain you feel will set you free
If you behave this night will never end
Turn off the lights and start again

The lights shut off completely for a second at the end of the theme, when they come back on, Lacey is standing in her corner looking across with a smirk at Bianca while Kyle is sat ringside.

Zack: Looking at Lacey’s face, I get the impression that maybe she doesn’t realize how angry she’s made Bianca Reed, Lyn. Or she doesn’t care, but I suspect that’s about to change.

Lyn: She’s proud of it, I think. She takes joy in the idea that she can get under anyone’s skin like that. In a way it makes her that much more dangerous.

Referee Ashley Pruitt checks both women, and barely gets to call for the bell before Bianca charges across the ring and starts unloading with furious right hands to Lacey’s head. The Sydney crowd roars in approval as she hammers rapid fists into her head, and then yanks her out of the corner to send her across with an Irish whip. The redhead barely has time to rebound before Bianca takes her down with a Thesz press, and resumes firing those right hands. She finally gets back to her feet, running her mouth and shaking her head as she does it. Reed pulls Lacey to her feet, and whips her into another corner where she lands back first. Bianca follows her in with a corner clothesline, and starts kicking her body relentlessly till she fall to a seat in the corner. “Killer B” flashes her a couple of birds and finishes up with a corner dropkick before walking away, still talking smack.

Zack: I told you, folks! Lacey didn’t realize what she’s brought on herself, and look at those corner stomps and--OH MY! Bianca’s letting Lacey know she’s number one with her!

Lyn: Stomping a mudhole in her and then walking it dry!

Lacey was slow to get up just as Bianca turned on a dime, and bolted towards her with a running knee strike to the side of her head. It snapped Lacey’s head back into the corner before Bianca climbed up to the top rope, pumping her fist to rally the crowd before ten punches rained onto the side of Lacey’s head. She hopped down before Lacey wobbled out of the corner, and Reed hopped up onto the middle turnbuckle and shouted her name. The redhead turned back in her direction before Bianca came off the middle rope with double knees into Lacey’s chest to take her down to the canvas. Pruitt dropped to count, but Bianca got up instead and shook her head.

Lyn: Bianca has no interest in finishing so early. She’s out here to punish.

Zack: You got that right. This is about way more than just winning a match for “Killer B”, she’s here to extract a pound of flesh.

“KIller B” continued talking non stop as she walked around the ring, while Lacey rolled out to the floor to get away from her. When Bianca turned back to find her gone, she started looking around on the floor and saw her near the apron close to her. Pruitt leaned through the ropes to tell Lacey to get back into the ring. Bianca took off for the far side, and rebounded to use the referee’s back for a step up into a suicide dive that wiped the redhead out on the floor to a roar from the crowd.

Zack: This match has been ALL Bianca since the bell rang, Lyn! And Bianca Reed is just getting warmed up!

Lyn: Kyle looks like he’s having some thoughts about intervening. Someone tell him that’s a bad idea right now.

Kyle began to move around the corner towards the girls as Bianca tossed Lacey back under the bottom rope into the ring. She spun around to see him, and shook her head as she headed towards him. Kyle’s wheelchair began to roll in reverse as Reed walked him down with the crowd getting louder as she got closer. Reed caught up with him, and grabbed his shirt just as a baseball slide from Lacey sent her into the barricade. The redhead held her ribs for a second before she grabbed Bianca’s head, and started spiking her face into the top of the barricade repeatedly. She scooped up the Atlanta native into a bearhug before running Bianca back first into the ring post. Reed shouted in pain before Lacey followed it up with a spinebuster to the floor.

Zack: Bianca took her eyes off Lacey for a second, and I swear those girls he manages have some kind of sixth sense when Kyle’s about to get what’s coming to him!

Lyn: Sometimes I think they have a hidden shrine of him that travels with his clients from arena to arena. They pray to it I imagine.

Pruitt shouted at them to get back in the ring, to which Lacey rolled under the bottom rope and back out again before she started to pull up the ringside mat. The concrete floor was exposed before the redhead picked Bianca up over her shoulders, and dropped backwards with a Samoan drop. Bianca’s body froze in pain on impact before Lacey grabbed her arms behind her back, and used a facewash across her jaw to send her head down to the concrete.

Lyn: Big time facewash by Lacey and this match is now her’s and her’s in spades.

Zack: Lacey is taking full advantage of that ten count by the referee, and she’s going to make Bianca suffer as much as she can before she gets back into the ring.

The Sydney crowd showed Lacey no love whatsoever as she held out her arms for them, as if she were asking for it. Bianca was pulled back to her feet, and rolled back under the bottom rope as Lacey slithered underneath it as well after her into a cover.

Zack: Bianca gets sent back into the ring, and like a serpent, Lacey comes back to claim her prey right here!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOO!!

Bianca raised her shoulder, to which Lacey rose back to her feet. She pulled her adversary up to her feet with her, and shoved her back into the corner. Bianca was then sat on the top rope before Lacey climbed up with her, and executed a superplex. She floated across again for another cover, this time with a leg hook.

Lyn: A top rope, high-rent district landing if I have ever seen one and that might be it!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOO!!!

Again, Bianca’s shoulder came up in time before the three. Lacey followed up by rising to her feet, and pulling Bianca into a seated surfboard with her hands clasped under her chin.

Lyn: Let it never be said that Lacey is not incredibly capable in that ring and now Reed has to figure out an escape plan... ANY escape plan.

Zack: I can’t imagine with all the anger inside her that Bianca would tap out. I think she’d rather go unconscious!

The referee slid around into position in front of “Killer B” to ask for a submission as her back was being punished further. She made it clear she had no desire to quit, and Lacey punished her further by trying to pull back a little farther in the hold. Reed’s face showed the pure agony she was feeling, while Lacey looked like she was enjoying herself immensely. Another check for a submission, and the referee still got a no from Bianca.

Zack: Lyn, this move is practically a rest hold for Lacey and anything but for Bianca. Lacey’s able to plot her next moves if Bianca doesn’t quit after all the back damage she’s suffered so far.

Lyn: The joys of the submission, Zack. It allows you to get as much rest and rebuilding of the stamina as you need why you continually damage your opponent’s ligament.

Lacey tried to add more pressure as Bianca reached fruitlessly for the ropes well out of reach. She then brought her hands to her face and began digging them into Lacey’s fingers, literally prying them apart by force until she finally got free. Bianca fell forward onto the mat, clutching her lower back in pain as Lacey got back to her feet. The redhead didn’t look amused at all. She got back to her feet, executing a double stomp to her back before she started to pull her back to her feet. Lacey fired Bianca into the far corner, and charged in behind her. But Reed stopped herself before she hit, and caught Lacey with a back elbow as she approached. It rocked her where she stood before Bianca grabbed her head, and utilized a shiranui to plant her on the mat. The impact made her grimace in pain though as Lacey lay in front of her.

Zack: Lacey was looking to do more work on Bianca’s back, but what an outstanding counter by the Princess of House Reed!

Lyn: LONG MAY SHE REIGN! ...Ehem. Anyway yes, excellent backflip inverted facelock drop.

Bianca climbed back to her feet as Lacey was starting to roll to all fours. She used the ropes for a guillotine leg drop across the back of her head, and then Reed headed for the corner. Her climb to the top rope was very slow, thanks to the pain shooting through her back. She finally made it to the top rope, peering between her legs at the prone Lacey before she launched herself into a springboard moonsault that landed right on target. The crowd came to their feet as she went for the cover with a hook of the leg.

Lyn: Picture perfect moonsault and picture perfect landing for anyone but Lacey!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Zack: Close but no cigar right there! Bianca’s scoring big damage here, but every move hurts her as much because of how bad her back is hurting.

Lacey’s shoulder came up in time before the three hit the mat, sending Bianca off the cover and once more clutching her back in pain. Lacey rolled towards the ropes, and began moving as well. The redhead sat up, and tried to collect herself as Bianca was back to her feet. The Atlanta native measured her from across the ring, tapping her foot against the mat Lacey started to turn in her direction. As soon as she did, Bianca went for a superkick, but Kyle grabbed her foot in the corner!

Lyn: Because of course.

Zack: You were reading my mind! Kyle could sense Lacey was almost done, and he had to get involved!

Bianca’s face went red with anger as she leaned through the ropes, trying to grab the manager the best she could as Lacey barreled towards her in the corner. Kyle finally let go as the referee was shouting at him, causing Bianca to look back towards her opponent.

Lyn: Lacey’s in pursuit thanks to that distraction!!

As Lacey approached, she caught a superkick to the jaw that sent her staggering backwards until Bianca used her corkscrew stunner! The Sydney crowd roared as she made the cover, and the referee dove into position.

Zack: What a CRACKER JACKER!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

The crowd erupted as the referee called for the bell, and Bianca got to her feet with one hand on her back still in pain. She had the other hand raised in victory.

Lyn: Looks like House Reed ain’t having any shenanigans on a win tonight!

Gaby: Here’s your winner by pinfall………….’KILLER B’ BIANCA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDD!!!

Zack: What a massive win for Bianca Reed! The Princess of House Reed just slayed the Succubus in Sydney!!

Bianca pounded the top turnbuckle, shouting enthusiastically as she climbed up onto the middle turnbuckle and started pointing to her waist to let the crowd know what she wanted.

Zack: Lyn, I think we know where Bianca’s focus lies now! She wants another shot...another round with the Future Shock Champion for the biggest prize it has to offer!

Lyn: I get the sense that right now Valerie McKinley is rolling her eyes so hard she may have lost a contact.

Reed rolled out to the floor, and was about to head up to the ramp when she stopped halfway. She glanced back towards the ring, shaking her head before she headed back to it. The fans were still making a lot of noise as she pulled the apron up, and dragged out a baseball bat. Reed looked at the ring where Lacey was, and then snapped her head over towards Kyle.

Zack: Uh oh…..I thought she was going after Lacey, but no! Reed wants Kilmeade, and not in the way he’d probably prefer!

Lyn: Really? I mean maybe he’s into that sort of thing. I’ve stopped asking questions about what people are into.

Kyle’s eyes widened as Bianca started walking towards him with the bat over her shoulder. He pressed the button to back his chair up before she advanced quicker, and went for his head with the bat. He barely ducked it in time before Bianca went past him, and grabbed the handles of the chair while he tried to get it to go!

Lyn: No, Kyle. I’m afraid there’s no escape here. He’s a sitting duck and he--

As she was aiming to nail him, Kyle jumped out of the wheelchair and bolted towards the ramp and to the back. Bianca looked around at the crowd, telling them she knew he was faking before shrugging her shoulders, and headed up the ramp after him towards the back with her bat in hand.

Zack: Of course, it had to be a put up job! Kilmeade ran like a gazelle out of here, and I think “Killer B” is about to go hunting backstage! He better run to a waiting car, if he’s smart!

Lyn: --was perfectly fine. If he doesn’t, I’m betting dollars to donuts that one of his clients will have one for him!

From there, the show heads to the back after a commercial for the upcoming Future Shock Nemesis Pay Per View.

Sydney-ception

The show heads backstage, and finds Sara alongside one of Future Shock’s recent Prospect signings in the form of a familiar blonde that gets a response from many inside the arena.

Sara: I’m here with a woman who has just recently signed her contract to become a member of Future Shock’s Prospect roster. With that said, welcome to Future Shock, Sydney Christensen.

Sydney: Thank you, Sara. It’s a pleasure to be here.

Sara: Fans of Future Shock have seen you at previous shows, so I doubt the news of you joining came as huge shock to anyone. You were at the pool party and Wipeout. Was your reasoning for going to those shows to attempt to get involved? Or was it because you were a fan as much as anything, Sydney?

Sydney: My reasoning is actually quite simple. I’m a woman who isn’t quite content on sitting on the sidelines while everything goes on around me. I’m a woman of action and someone who isn’t afraid of getting their hands dirty. And yes, I’ve been a fan for a while.

Sara: Tell us about your background in this business. I know Adam’s already mentioned how you are part of HELL Lucha Libre, but that’s not all of your experience, now is it?

Sydney: I’ve had quite a bit of experience before HELL. I started out in Canada before winding up in the States, where I spent a couple of years in San Diego. If you know anything about anything, you know WHERE in San Diego that was.

Sara: What was it about Future Shock that drew you initially? To be fair, there are quite a few promotions out there that I’m sure would have welcomed you with open arms. Why Future Shock?

Sydney: I want to be in a place where I can put my full skill set on display. I want to be in a place that actually rewards talent and respects the talents that people bring to the table. I want to be in a place that rewards people for the effort that they put in. No other place offers that like Future Shock does.

Sara: What goals have you set for yourself now that you’re here?

Sydney: My end goal is the same as everyone else’s, and that is the Future Shock championship. Until then…..we’ll see.

Sara: Finally, are there any other Prospects on the roster that have your interest, either people you’d be interested to test yourself against or even those you think you might get along with?

Sydney: I’m always willing to get along with just about anyone, provided they don’t give me a reason to not get along with them. As far as testing myself against anyone…..everyone is a test in one form or another.

Sara: Sydney, I’m sure I speak for many when I say we look forward to seeing you full time here in Future Shock. Welcome aboard!

Sara gives her a handshake before the show heads elsewhere.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 01:04:51 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2018, 12:22:57 am »

A video package shows us the history between Andi Takata and Tara Cortez, including their first match at Wipeout as well as the challenge on the last show. From there, we head back to the ring with Gaby waiting with her microphone.

Gaby: The following contest is a strap match! There are no pinfalls, submissions, countouts or disqualifications! The only way to win is to touch all four corners consecutively.

Zack: For those of you who haven’t seen a match like this, it’s almost old as the sport itself. Lyn, what can the viewers expect in what we are about to see tonight?

Lyn: A lot of leathering from one opponent to another, a lot of usage of said strap... A lot of welts and walking funny after the match.

The otherwise quiet intro to Family Force 5's "Drama Queen" starts on the sound system, and lights start blinking in random colors as Tara Cortez struts onto the entrance ramp, with her manager Christian Kincaid right there with her. She stops right before the descent and pulls off a short dance move, crouching down only to get back up, running her hands over her slender body and then bringing them above her head, only to then open her arms... and then wave off the booing audience. Blowing raspberries, she then starts strutting down the entrance ramp, shaking her head at the fans in attendance as she makes her way to the ring.

Gaby: Introducing first, escorted to the ring by Christian Kincaid... From Fort Worth, Texas... "10-STAR" TARA CORTEZ!

When Tara climbs into the ring, she makes her way to the ropes facing the hard camera, leaning onto them and posing for the audience, moving her arms much like in the same way she did earlier with her starting dance. She then waves the crowd off once again before she hops back down to the ring, making her way to her corner and sharing some last minute strategy with Christian.

Zack: I’ll be curious to see what kind of strategy Tara employs here. This is her first time in a match like this, and neither her nor Andi are all that powerful to be dragging each other around a whole lot if they don’t have to.

Lyn: No, but that’s not as necessary as simply beating or choking the other into submission and using that leftover energy to drag them.

CUE THE SOUNDCHIP! An 8-bit version of the song from the Goonies start playing as the main lights dim down in the arena, with small star spotlights in a variety of colors flying around the crowd. 8-bit stars fill the videoboards, right up until the words start and Andi Takata comes sprinting out of the back to hit her mark.

# GOOD -GOOD- GOOD

Andi hops into place, already in her Magical Girl pose, with blue and white sparkling pyro popping behind her, and the videoboards all exploding into pixellated color madness! The bassline kicks in and Andi dances for a moment before she starts to head for the ring, taking her time to enjoy her 'Starlights'!

#Here we are, Hanging onto strains of greed and blues
#Break the chain then we break down
#Oh it's not real, if you don't feel it
#Unspoken expectations
#Ideals we used to play with
#Finally taking shape for us.

By this time, Andi has reached the ringside fans, and cues them up for the dance party!

#What's good enough (good enough)
#For you is
#Good enough (good enough)
#For me it's good enough (good enough)
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!

And when Pacman whirrs down, Andi punches the air above her and makes her way back around the ring to get to the rest of her Starlights, before heading up the steps and into the ring....

#goodgoodgoodgoodgood...

Gaby: Now on her way to the ring, from The Great Cosmos by way of Akibahara, Japan... She is The Lucky Star... Andi Taaaaaakataaaaa!!!

#Old fashioned superstitions
#I find too hard to breaaaak
#Maybe you're out of place whaaaat's

The song builds up again, and Andi, after running the ropes by this point, stops in the middle, to rally EVERYONE up to join her in a big ol' Caramelldanse! And most do!

#For you is
#For me It's good enough (good enough)
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!

Andi runs up the turnbuckles for one last go! Keep dancing everyone!

#For you Is
#For me.. It's good, it's good enough
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!!

Andi does her v-pose on the middle rope before she hops down and the song fades away. A cold stare never leaves Tara as Andi watches her from her corner.

Zack: There’s nothing but daggers in those eyes, Lyn. Unlike Tara, Andi has been in a strap match in Future Shock. You may recall her facing Isis for the Future Shock title a while back in one.

Lyn: That I do, and luckily for Andi this time she won’t need any items of interest to drag Tara around.

Referee Melinda Davis took the leather strap as Gaby left the ring, and attached it to both Tara and Andi’s wrist. She explained the rules to them one more time and then called for the bell to start the match. The two stared across at one another for a brief moment until Andi darted towards her. Tara caught her coming in with a short knee to the ribs, and then unloaded with fists to her head. She started bouncing Andi’s head off the top turnbuckle before wrapping the leather strap around her throat and pulling on it to choke her. Andi gasped for air as Tara reached past her, and slapped the first turnbuckle. She began dragging her backwards to the next corner, and immediately tagged that one as the referee held up two fingers.

Zack: Wow, Tara’s not wasting any time, is she, Lyn? She’s got that strap like a choke chain on the space princess, and is already halfway home!

Lyn: I told you Zack, choking from the get go. Sometimes the most straight forward route is the best.

As Tara continued to pull her, Andi managed to get some slack off the strap and turned into her. The “10 Star” Prospect happened to look back as Andi scooped her up, and fell backwards with a stun gun across the top rope. It sent the brunette gasping for air as she walked away. However, she didn’t get far before Andi yanked her around to face her just before clobbering her with a running elbow smash to the mouth that dropped her to her knees. Andi caught her with a kneelift that sent her to all fours before she dropped down beside her, looked at the strap on the bent over Tara and nodded her head. Takata lifted it up, and began using it lash across Tara’s butt repeatedly as if she were giving her a spanking!

Lyn: Huh. That is some... Unique offense.

Zack: Cortez is getting the whipping her parents clearly never gave her!

Five lashes struck across Tara’s backside before she managed to roll away in obvious pain. Andi got back to her feet, and followed after her. As the brunette tried to get up, Andi brought the strap down across her back and caused her to shout in pain. She raised it up again, and delivered another lash across her back. Tara immediately rolled into the ropes on instinct, but that didn’t stop Andi who yanked the strap and pulled her right back into the ring.

Zack: Tara’s learning the hard way that going for the ropes isn’t gonna save her in this environment! She’s having a bad case of the ‘wherever you go, there you ares’, Lyn!

Lyn: Isn’t that a song? ...No matter, Takata is taking her piece of Cortez in spades!

Andi wrapped the leather around her hand, and delivered a fist drop to her head. Two more rapid punches landed after that before she pulled her to her feet. Whatever she had in mind though didn’t come to fruition as Tara surprised her with a jawbreaker followed by a monkey flip upside down into the nearest corner. Takata landed upside down against the corner as Tara got back to her feet. Her face winced in pain as the lashes to her body were still hurting her, but the expression turned to anger as she rolled out to the floor. She shoved Andi out around the corner on the other side. And when the space princess started to get up, Tara pulled the strap forward to send her face first into the ring post. It sent Andi reeling for a moment before Tara jerked the strap again, once more causing Andi to strike face first into the post.

Zack: You can see where those lashes Tara took a bit ago have begun showing on her body. And she’s making Andi suffer for them right now. There are no countouts, but you can’t win on the floor either.

Lyn: I think both women know in the back of their minds but simply don’t care one iota.

Cortez tried to stay away from Andi as she rolled into and back out of the ring on the same side as her. When Andi started to get to her feet, Tara used the strap to send her hard into the barricade. It doubled her over where she struck, and the “10 Star” Prospect threw her back into the ring and followed after her. She immediately went to the closest corner, and slapped it. She pulled the prone Andi on the mat with her as she got within reach of the second turnbuckle and slapped that one too.

Lyn: Tara is making her rounds here and there’s two already!

Zack: Andi wants payback, but Tara only wants the win to pad her record! She’s trying to use Andi as a stepping stone.

She began her journey towards the next corner, but only made it halfway before Andi grabbed the ropes and wrapped her arms around it. Cortez tried to pull her anyway, but was having virtually no success with it. She doubled back a few steps and began stomping away at Andi furiously, trying to break her grip on the ropes. She finally got her to let go, but Andi rolled back out to the floor and broke the turnbuckle count in the process. Tara stomped her foot in anger before Andi yanked her out with her by the feet. As soon as the brunette landed on the floor, Andi turned her around and walloped her with repeated right hands in a flurry. It brought the crowd to life as Andi scooped her up for an inverted atomic drop that sent Tara to her knees on the floor. Takata measured and connected with a standing sidekick to her ear that toppled her the rest of the way.

Zack: That’ll implode an eardrum right there! Andi with a surgical kick right to the ear, and Tara’s equilibrium may be shot! This could be the time to get her back in, and start going for those turnbuckles, Lyn.

Lyn: This is only to Andi’s benefit, Zack. That screwed up sense of direction and awareness will go long way as this match continues.

It was almost as if Andi heard the commentary somehow as she picked Tara up, and slid her back under the bottom rope into the ring. The “Lucky Star” followed after her, and headed for the nearest corner to tap it. She pulled Tara with her, not having too much trouble, before she made it to the second and tapped that one. Davis held up two fingers as Andi started for the next corner. Once more, she wasn’t having much trouble until she almost could reach it but couldn’t move further. She glanced behind her to see Tara having sat up and was pulling on the strap from her end. Andi stretched her hand out as far as she could for the third one, but Tara yanked her end of the strap and pulled the slightly off balance Andi with it. She managed to get her balance back quickly, and darted towards Tara with a knee trembler to the side of her head. The referee waved off the progress Andi had made before the space princess dropped to the mat, and unloaded with repeated elbows to Tara’s head and body as she lay on the canvas.

Lyn: Oof... That knee trembler after the superkick to the knee and... Now headshots with the elbow... Cortez will not be the same again for a little bit.

Zack: Each one of those strikes is just a little more punishment for all the aggravation and fury Tara has caused Andi in recent months.

She got back to her feet, and leaned down to seemingly try and tie Tara’s feet and hands together, but Cortez pulled her head down and bit into her face. That stopped Andi in her tracks as she stumbled backwards, pressing her hand against her face in pain. Tara struggled back to her feet, pulled the strap back and tore into Andi’s back with whips of her own. Each shot made the space princess shout in pain, and move forward a step before Tara would fire another shot across her back. She wrapped the strap over her eyes, and pulled Andi with her as she tapped the first corner. Andi clawed at the leather over her face, trying to see what was happening as Tara pulled her along to the second and then third turnbuckles. A wicked smile came over her face as she looked longingly at the fourth until Andi managed to pull the leather down, grab Tara’s head, and connect with a stunner that bounced her off the mat on impact! The fans were quite happy with that as the imprint of the strap pulled across her face left red lines across Andi’s features.

Lyn: Takata is red and raw across the face but that stunner may have laid Cortez OUT! I mean O-U-T!

Zack: Cortez didn’t see that one coming, and I agree with you. I think she is likely out cold right now! Time to start going for the turnbuckles, I think!

Tara didn’t budge on the canvas as Andi struggled to get to her feet. She rubbed her face where the strap had blinded her briefly, and then wrapped it around Tara’s ankles to tie them together. She then pulled her towards the closest corner by her feet, and tapped the turnbuckle. With Tara not fighting it, pulling her wasn’t too difficult for Andi as she easily made the next corner and slapped it. She dragged her behind her still, and made it to the third before she could feel Tara starting to move on the other end of the strap. She glanced behind her to see Cortez starting to stir, and then she looked to the corner as if debating on what to do.

Zack: Andi better think quickly here. Tara’s starting to come around, but she’s also only one corner from victory now! What would you do, Lyn?

Lyn: If I was feeling petty, so to hell with it and go back to work. Veteran instincts of going for the corner would win out however.

Andi decided to go for it, and began pulling Tara with her towards the last corner. She got about halfway before Tara brought her knees to her chest and pulled Andi backwards a couple steps. Cortez started to get to her knees as Andi continued trying to drag her with less success. She turned around as Cortez was back to her feet, and was then jerked towards her. Cortez followed up with a headbutt into Andi’s face, staggering the space princess until the “10 Star Prospect” hooked her head under one arm. The referee waved off Andi’s progress as Tara hoisted Andi up into what looked like a suplex, but Takata wiggled free and landed behind her. Before she could turn around, Andi landed an inverted facebuster that drove the back of Tara’s head off the mat.

Zack: That headbutt didn’t rattle Andi enough for her to find a counter to what looked like a vertical suplex  But unfortunately for Andi, the count has been broken and she has to start over again.

Lyn: The unfortunate reality. Anytime you and your opponent have to tango again, there goes the count.

Andi checked with the referee, who told her she’d have to start again. She shook her head, and then moved to the nearest corner to make her way up to the top rope. The fans were loud in their support of her as she perched herself. But before she could jump, Tara pulled the strap and jerked her down onto the canvas in a heap. Andi crashed hard, and laid almost face down on the canvas as she held her chest. Tara was slow to sit up, but finally did so before she got back to her feet and picked Andi up with her. She sat the space princess facing the crowd on the top turnbuckle before climbing up behind her, grabbing her head, and falling backwards with a hanging dragon sleeper from the corner!

Zack: I’ve never seen that before! Tara with a hanging dragon sleeper, look at how Andi’s body is being bent!

Lyn: An impressive bit of offense there, not something you might see usually but it is getting the job done.

Andi’s arms flailed wildly as Tara was bent over backwards, pulling Andi’s head with her in the process. Cortez’s legs were wrapped around the middle rope to help her balance as the fans tried to rally the space princess. Andi hung backwards for several seconds until her arms stopped moving entirely and fell at her side. Tara freed herself, and dropped to the mat as Andi hung upside down in a tree of woe. The brunette got to her feet with a proud smile on her face as she looked down to her manager, and unhooked Andi’s feet to let her fall to the canvas.

Zack: That was absolutely devastating right there! And normally she’d had a five count to break it, but not here! I think...I think Andi’s unconscious.

Lyn: After holding onto the sleeper for so long, it had to come to that.

Tara pulled the strap over her shoulder, and began her trip around again. She tapped the corner they were just in, and started for the next with a lifeless Andi being pulled along behind her. She made it easily the second, and tapped that. Davis held up two fingers before Tara made it to the third, and hit that corner. Christian waited at the fourth corner, waving her forward as Tara moved towards her manager. Christian then shook his head, and told her to stop. It caused a confused look on her face as he pointed behind her. When Tara turned around, Andi was back to her feet again and caught her with a running dropkick that sent her through the ropes out to the floor at ringside. Andi dropped to her knees, trying to pull herself together as the referee waved off Tara’s progress.

Lyn: And there’s the end to all of Tara’s hard work as Christian was warning his client.

Zack: She wasn’t going to make it anyway, not with Andi up behind her! I think he was trying to save her from taking a shot she didn’t see coming.

The crowd continued to chant Andi’s name, trying to help revive her. Meanwhile, Tara had rolled under the apron near her manager. Andi got back to her feet, and started looking around for her and realizing where she had went. She started shaking her head, and rolled out of the ring after her. Andi grabbed the strap with both hands, and started trying to pull Tara back. But she didn’t get far other than a pair of legs sticking out from under the canvas.

Zack: Tara must have hold of one of the metal bars that hold the ring up under there, because Andi’s not been able to---wait a minute!

As Andi pulled Tara, it was easy to see the lash marks on her back were all gone now. She finally got her free of what she was holding on as Tara rolled onto her back, and jerked Andi forward chest first into the apron.

Lyn: ...Really? This again? ....Really?

Cortez climbed to her feet, grabbing Andi’s head and using a DDT to spike her into the floor. She rosse back to her feet with a smile on her face, and not so much as a mark or drop of sweat on her entire body. The crowd immediately began booing as they realized it had happened again...until Vivi Robichaud headed towards the ring. Cortez looked towards her with a surprised look as Vivi had a fire extinguisher in her hand, and stuffed it under the apron before she began shooting it off under the ring. Cortez went straight for her as Vivi started firing big right hands as…..the other Tara rolled out from under the ring coughing furiously.

Lyn: Well, big time assist by Vivi here who has pretty much had it up to here with “Only One” and “Other One” Tara Cortez.

Zack: Vivi’s been sick of Tara since the pool party, and she’s ensuring that what’s happened for over a year isn’t gonna happen again!

Vivi got the better of the exchange, and pulled the strap off the brunette’s wrist to the floor. Andi started moving again, and pulled the other end of the leather belt to her when she saw the original Tara still coughing and trying to get her breath. Takata put the strap back on her wrist, and threw her under the bottom rope before following after her. Meanwhile, Vivi and the other Tara were still fighting on the floor.

Zack: Vivi’s got….I guess Tara #2 on one side, and Andi’s got the one who’s been in this match back in the ring!

Lyn: And now the sides have evened up for the most part, thankfully.

Andi got to her feet, and slapped the corner quickly. She turned to head towards the other as Tara slapped it as well. Andi smacked the second one and started towards the third as Tara got it behind her. Takata headed for the third corner as Tara #2 sent Vivi with a whip into the ring post. Just as she did, Andi slapped the third corner and headed for the final one as Tara slapped the bottom turnbuckle behind her. Davis counted three for both as Andi was close to the final stop!

Lyn: Takata is looking to finally put this one in the bag!

The other Tara hopped up on the apron to try to stop Andi, but caught a superkick from her instead that sent her back to the floor. Andi lunged towards the final corner and tagged it before the referee called for the bell!

Lyn: Takata is putting the exclamation point on this one!

Gaby: Here’s your winner…………….’THE LUCKY STAR’ ANDI TAKATA!!!

Tara #2 slid into the ring to help the first to her feet. The referee looked completely befuddled as she raised Andi’s hand….while the second one got a spear from Vivi to the mat.

Zack: I don’t know what to call this other woman, but Vivi’s coming to get another piece! And now...now it’s a two on one!!

The first Tara began pounding on Vivi, allowing the second one to get away before they did it together. Each of them stomped away at Vivi until Andi grabbed a chair in her hand. Both Taras scattered out to the floor with their manager. Each of them raised their hand in victory as though they had won when they hadn’t  to a chorus of boos from the Sydney crowd. Tara tore the strap off her wrist quickly as they got away.

Lyn: I can’t wait to hear this one explained away. Maybe the other Tara is CGI made by hard light cameras.

As Andi kept an eye on them, she leaned down to help Vivi get back to her feet. Both of the Taras stood with their arms raised as Christian stood between them.

Zack: There’s no question about it now, if there ever still was! This isn’t camera editing! Tara’s clearly got a twin sister!

Lyn: ...So do we call her Lara? Mara?

As the staredown commenced from the ring to the ramp between all four women, Future Shock took a commercial break.

Jake Meets Trinity

The next image we see is that of Jake Chandler walking very slowly through a hallway somewhere inside the arena. He isn’t even looking in front of him, instead his full attention is on the floor as though he’s studying it for some reason. The camera follows his path (more out of curiosity) until he turns a corner and almost runs into three women that startle him. He glances up to see (along with the crowd) that it’s the trio known as Trinity.

Jake: Oh! Sorry about that! Aren’t you the three witches I’ve seen? I don’t mean witch in a bad way!

He immediately points to each of them, and identifies them to see if he’s right.

Jake: You’re Melody…...Madyson….and…..Mikayla, right? Or did I get them confused?

Melody: You got it right. Well done, most people tend to get our names confused for a while until they get to know us a bit better. The joys of all having the same initial.

Melody offers Jake a smile, with the other two following suit.

Madyson: We don’t take offense at being called witches… since we are and proud of the fact. Though it is nice when people take the time to learn our names. ‘Hey witch’ gets a little tiresome if it happens too often.

Mikayla: You looked like you were in a world of your own, Jake. Kinda like Madyson does when she’s plotting revenge or world domination… or thinking about what to have for lunch!

Jake: I’ve already had lunch today, and not much plotting went into it. It’s nice to meet all of you though. I was just retracing my steps because …..

He turned out one of pockets inside out to show there was a hole in the bottom of it.

Jake: I didn’t realize my shorts had a hole in one pocket, and somewhere around here, my hotel key card fell out. You girls haven’t seen something like that, have you?

Madyson and Melody both shook their heads.

Melody: Sorry, Jake we haven’t. We’ve not really been looking for it though, so that do--

Mikayla cuts off Melody’s sentence with a rather excitable look on her face.

Mikayla: We could help you find it though if you wanted. And a lot quicker than retracing your steps.

Jake: Sure, that’d be great! How much does it cost? I knew of a lady where I used to live who charged to help you with stuff like that. But then she lost her crystal ball and went out of business.

Mikayla: Oh! We don’t charge usually, so there won’t be any cost.

Melody: We just like helping people when we can. This is quite a simple one too, shouldn’t take more than a couple of minutes. All we need are some blue candles, a goblet, some water and some Jasmine incense.

Madyson shrugs her shoulders as Melody recites the list.

Madyson: I’ve got all of that in my bag. I like to be prepared for whatever comes up. Especially since Mikayla has a bad habit of losing keys and her phone.

Jake: That’s great, because I didn’t have any of that stuff. I appreciate it, and if we find it, I’ll treat all three of you to dinner after the show if you want.

Melody: You don’t have to do that, but it is a very nice of--

Mikayla: We’d love to! That’s very nice of you and we don’t know too many people around here yet.

Jake: Great! Lead the way then.

Jake follows behind the trio as they head away from the camera.

Material Girl

The next image we see what looks like a bouncer standing at the entrance to a….hotel pool. An older woman with a little boy approach in their swimwear before they get stopped by the bouncer.

Bouncer: Sorry, ma’am. But the pool has been privately rented for the day. I’m afraid you aren’t allowed to use it today.

Mom: Why not? There’s other people in there!

She pointed past him as the camera showed one solitary girl on a pool float with a drink in her hand wearing a bikini. In the pool and around it were quite a few well built young men, most of which were giving her their attention.

Bouncer: They were allowed in by Miss Flanagan. You don’t meet the criteria. Sorry.

The woman and her son turn around and leave in a huff as the camera moves towards the pool, zooming in on the woman who gives the camera her attention now before shooing off some of the guys near her.

Cait: That’s better, hm? Now we can chat, just you and me. I’m Cait Flanagan, one of the bright new stars coming to Future Shock. Some of you may be familiar with my older brother Fraser, but if you’re not, don’t worry. Because I’m here to create something bigger than my brother’s legacy, and it all starts in a Future Shock ring.

One of the guys brings her another drink after seeing her glass is almost empty. She takes it, and returns her attention to the camera.

Cait: Others may be familiar with the time I was graciously gifted a yacht, an island, and several million dollars following my breakup with one Declan Black. Now, that was impressive for many reasons, but what I want you to take away from it is that it’s an example of my ambition. I am willing to do whatever it takes to get to the top. I have the brains, I have the guts, and I have the ruthlessness necessary to climb the ranks of Future Shock. And there is no one like me in this company. Sure you have your arrogant rich bitches, you have your beauty queens, you have your chess-playing strikers. But none of you have ever met a woman like me before, and I look forward to meeting all of you.

One of the guys on the side of the pool plugs an iPod into a dock before music starts to play around the pool area.

Some boys kiss me
Some boys hug me
I think they're ok
If they don't give me proper credit
I just walk away

Cait:  Future Shock is a proving ground for women all over this industry. I’ve seen many of its alumni taste success, but I’ve also seen many more endure failure after failure. If there is any stage on which to prove myself to the wrestling world, this is it. This is the best place in the world, and I have trained for months to prepare for my arrival. I have watched, and I’ve taken notes, and I’ll be seeing you all rather soon. I do hope in the meantime, you’ll prepare accordingly. I am, after all, a businesswoman, and I expected that this will be the best deal I’ve ever signed.

They can beg and they can plead
But they can't see the light (that's right)
'Cause the boy with the cold hard cash
Is always Mister Right

Hearing the song puts a smile on her face before she tilts her sunglasses down, and gives the camera a wink as the shot fades out.

CAIT FLANAGAN IS COMING SOON TO FUTURE SHOCK
Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2018, 12:24:44 am »

The video wall shows what match is next, creating a buzz throughout the arena before the camera finds Gaby standing in the center of the ring with a smile on her face.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the FFW Future Shock Championship!

Zack: We’ve taken our final commercial break of the evening, and we’ll be here till it’s over! The question is can Harley Shannon make lightning strike twice in the same place? We’ll find out before we leave the air tonight, Lyn.

Lyn: My money is on ‘yes’. Maybe that’s just biased reporting and answers.

As Seven Notes in Black by the Vince Tempera Orchestra begins to play, Harley Shannon appears on the stage wearing a leather jacket over her ring attire, with her tied up in a bun, held in place with a pair of chopsticks. Harley stands quietly in the spotlight as the song stops playing.

Gaby: Introducing first, the challenge...weighing in at 122 lbs, standing 5’6” tall and coming from Hanover, New Hampshire...HARLEY SHANNON!!!

After a couple of moments of silence the song starts up once more - with a more eerie tone and at that moment Harley starts off down the ramp, shedding her leather jacket before reaching back and pulling the chopsticks out of her hair and shaking her head to let her bright, flame red hair fall down around her shoulders. As she got to the bottom of the ramp, the girl picked out a young fan at ringside, giving the chopsticks to the fan before she slides into the ring and pops to her feet. Heading for the corner, Harley climbs to the middle rope, throwing her hands up in the air to get cheers from the fans before she drops back down to the canvas and waits for the match to begin.

Zack: Harley Shannon has waited months to get her rematch for the Future Shock Championship. And given history, I’m not sure there’s a better place than right here almost a year to the date for her to claim it.

Lyn: No better place, and you know what Zack? No better opponent. Former champion Gillie Barnes herself has admitted time and time again that Harley Shannon is everything she is... Better. And we know how McKinley feels about Gillie and vice versa.

The lights in the arena sharply cut off, leaving everything in complete darkness. The chiming of a clock is heard echoing in the darkness, followed by a chipper, circus like chime tone. As the tone chimes on, a vibrant gold spotlight shines down on the top of the stage. The circus chimes are soon replaced by the opening chorus of “Villain” by Wildfire.

"Tic tic toc, the time bomb clock
Ticks grinning ear to ear here baby
Tic Tic Toc, the time bomb clock
ticks counting down...
tic, tic stop!"

At the exact moment “stop” is sung, the song kicks into full gear, setting off a series of shimmering gold strobe lights going off on either side of the ramp. A few seconds pass before the controversial redhead, Valerie McKinley makes her way out from behind the curtain and stands in the immediate center of the stage, standing in the gold spotlight. Coming out behind her and standing next to her was fellow Gold Standard member, Stacey Sky.

"You know I speak in riddles,
And I’m plotting to destroy
Villain as I always was
Crazy is as crazy does"

Clad in a mid-thigh length leather jacket worn open over her gear, Valerie looks around at the crowd showering her with a rousing chorus of boos. Her championship is slung over her right shoulder as she looks over at Stacey and the pair simply shake their heads. The strobe lights begin to lessen in intensity as the pair makes their way down the aisle, her arms at her side and a focused look on her face. As she makes her way to the ring, the fans on either side of the aisle make their displeasure at her appearance rather noticeable, which Valerie simply dismisses with an arrogant flip of her hand.

"My sanity's in short supply
Mad as a hatter, hey surprise!
T-T-T-Ticking bomb on the inside
Livin' with the villain pacing in my mind."

Gaby: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring, being accompanied by ….Stacey Sky?…..from Providence, Rhode Island...she is the reigning FFW Future Shock  Champion…….Valerie McKinley!!

The boos grow louder as Stacey hops up onto the apron and climbs into the ring. Valerie hops up onto the apron and spins around so her back is resting on the ropes. With her head bowed, she lifts both arms up towards her head and has her pointer finger and thumb on both hands close to her head. She lifts her head up and extends her arms out, her fingers pointing out at the crowd like pistols. She then makes a motion like she was firing her finger guns at the crowd before turning around to see the referee already holding the ropes open for her. She steps through the open ropes and into the ring.

"I'm blowing up the mystery
And all the pretty things you see
Light flame to fuse
And Sparks will fly
You said goodnight
Now say goodbye."

Once in the ring, she walks around with her left arm extended outward,her right hand hoisting her title aloft, reveling in the heat from the crowd. She walks over to the corner and peels off her jacket, letting it drop to the apron as the lights return to normal and her music fades out. She rests her back against the turnbuckles and brushes a few stray strands of hair out of her face, awaiting the start of the action.

Zack: I guess Kilmeade’s somewhere hiding from Bianca Reed, and now we have an easily triggered Stacey Sky in Valerie’s corner.

Lyn: Patience Free, is the best description of Stacey Sky.

Referee Jennifer Stringer takes the title from Valerie, and holds it overhead until Gaby leaves the ring with it in her grasp. She checks both women, and calls for the bell to start the match. The Sydney crowd is immediately behind Harley, causing Valerie to roll her eyes and head towards the center. As the two meet there, Valerie begins telling her how much better she is than Anna, and the fairy tale ends tonight. Harley stands her ground though, not showing Valerie any emotion before the pair locks up in the center. The champion quickly transitions into a hammerlock, causing Harley to grimace slightly before she grabs her head and brings her down with a snapmare. The redhead is quick to get up, but gets caught in a Japanese armdrag takedown from the challenger. McKinley pops up again before Harley delivers a running kneelift into her head. It wobbles her backwards until Shannon yanks her forward, and plants her with a neckbreaker.

Zack: Harley looks like she’s already setting the table for her favorite submission later in this match, Lyn. That’s how she won the title after all last year here in Australia.

Lyn: That Harley Headlock has spelled disaster for every... EVERY single opponent she has come before and as good, and I will admit this Zack, you can take it to the bank, we can keep it on record. As DAMN good as Valerie McKinley is... That neck crack is def. Not even death. “Def”.

Valerie gets back to her feet, and shoves Harley away. But the challenger returns the favor, and shoves her back into the corner. As soon as the champion starts to step out, Harley rushes her with a running forearm to the side of her head. Three more follow that before she snaps her arms around her waist, and plants her with a belly to belly suplex. Harley wastes no time in getting back to her feet before she takes off for the far side. As Valerie is starting to get up again, Harley uses a baseball slide to land under her to fire a palm thrust into her neck. The champion starts coughing profusely before Harley scoops her up and spikes her down with a spinebuster. The challenger circles around behind her with the crowd getting louder in her favor, and catches the 1 Percenter in a cobra clutch when she gets to her feet.

Lyn: Shannon is working that neck over like it owes her money and damn if I don’t love me a good cobra clutch.

Zack: She’s going right back to the strategy she employed against Anna Giovanna when she won the title for the first time in this very city last year.

Valerie lunges towards the ropes, only to get dragged back to the center of the ring. Harley tries to tighten her grip on the hold as Stacey pounds the mat on the outside. Stringer moves around in front to check for a submission, but doesn’t get one. Shannon tries to step on the back of her leg to bring her down to the mat, but Valerie manages to avoid that before she dashes to the corner and falls to drive Harley face first into the middle turnbuckle. Both women collapse to the mat with the challenger kneeling in the corner, while Valerie rolls away to pull herself together.

Zack: Not a bad counter to the cobra clutch, and Harley definitely got her bell rung right there by the champion. Valerie better follow up though.

Lyn: I like that McKinley is rolling away here. Giving herself the space she needs to work the game plan she has. That’s some veteran work right there.

The 1 Percenter gets back to her feet, looking over to see Harley in the corner and delivering a face wash with her boot to her head. With gritted teeth, she grabs her head and spikes it repeatedly into the bottom turnbuckle before stepping onto her neck. The referee gets to a four count before Valerie steps off, waving Harley to get off the mat. The champion doesn’t wait very long before she starts to do just that, and then pulls Shannon backwards into a reverse DDT. A quick cover with a leg hook follows that.

Zack: Valerie looking to send us all home early right here!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOPE!!

Harley kicks out at two, causing Valerie to get back to her feet. She rakes her boot across her face in irritation before Harley makes it back to her feet. A wristlock is applied into a short arm lariat from the champion.

Zack: Valerie calls that the CROWN JEWEL, and it was certainly effective as she continues to do more damage to Harley.

Harley starts to rise again, only to be greeted with a pair of European uppercuts that rock the challenger back into the ropes. The champion sends her across with an Irish whip. She goes for a spinning backfist on the rebound, but Harley ducks underneath it and gives her one instead when she turns to face her. The crowd came back to life here as Harley fired right hands in bunches, and drove Valerie back into the corner. Shannon climbed to the top rope, raising her fist to a pop from the crowd and then began to unload ten punches to the champion’s head. McKinley staggered out of the corner, turned to Harley and waved her forward as she wobbled. Harley granted her request with a dropkick to her chest that dropped her.

Lyn: Let it never be said that the Future Shock champ doesn’t welcome the fight, even to her detriment.

Zack: I’m not sure Valerie realized what she was doing there. That looked like a case of being punch drunk to me.

The champion began to get up again before Harley hooked her head into position, and hoisted her up. She held her in place for about three seconds before driving her into the mat with a brainbuster. The champion was quickly rolled over as Harley made a lateral press with a leg hook for the cover.

Zack: Harley let all the blood go to the champion’s head with the arrogance that’s already there, and one brainbuster could net her the gold one more time!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Valerie’s shoulder came up in time. Harley wasted little time in getting back to her feet, and heading for the corner now. She made her way to the top turnbuckle, looking between her legs to see the referee checking on Valerie. It was then that Stacey climbed onto the apron, and shoved the challenger off to the floor in a heap. Harley crashed into the barricade before she landed, and Stacey dropped back to the floor before the referee turned around.

Lyn: Well... It actually took longer for Stacey to insert herself than I expected. Kudos... I guess.

Stringer looked a little confused seeing Harley where she was on the outside, but began her ten count anyway as Valerie began to pull herself together. She finally made it back to her feet, and encouraged the referee to continue her count. Stringer did just that as Harley crawled back to the ring, and used the ropes to help her get back on the apron. The 1 Percenter brushed past the referee, and pulled Harley’s head under the top rope. With her feet hanging off the middle, Valerie drove Harley into the mat with a suspension DDT. She quickly hooked a leg as she rolled across for the cover before the referee began to count.

Lyn: Speaking of “softening up for a finishing blow” it looks like McKinley is reading Shannon for that Divine Providence.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Harley got her shoulder up in time once more, and Valerie made her suffer for it by spiking her head into the mat repeatedly. She rolled her onto her stomach, and dragged her away from the ropes to apply a camel clutch.

Zack: It’s back to work for Valerie. She’s finding out how difficult it is to keep Harley down, something many of her opponents can attest to.

The referee dropped down in front of the challenger, asking her if she wanted to stop the match. Harley made it clear she didn’t, causing Valerie to grit her teeth again and lean back a little further in the hold to increase the pressure. Shannon’s face was contorted in pain as the referee checked again. She got the same answer a second time as Valerie finally leaned back as far as she could. Harley’s face was wracked in agony before she pushed two of Valerie’s fingers into her mouth, and bit into them. The redhead shouted in pain, and immediately let go. She rose to her feet, and started shaking her hand.

Lyn: Kids if you wanna counter a submission, biting a hand has proved to be the best way to go about it.

Zack: You do what you have to do in a big match like this. It’s not always pretty in the ring, but that was certainly effective.

Harley climbed back to her feet as Valerie turned around, and clocked the champion with a right cross to the jaw. Three more landed in rapid succession before the challenger whipped her across for the ride. Valerie rebounded into a kick to the gut before Harley grabbed her leg and sent her flying with a Saito suplex. The crowd once again began getting behind the challenger as Harley took a moment to recover, still in pain from what she’d endured. When she saw Valerie starting to get up again, she grabbed her around the waist for a gutwrench suplex. Shannon dove across her for the cover, and hooked the leg in the process.

Lyn: beautiful gutwrench by Harley and that might be it for the champion!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOOOOOOOO!!

The champion’s shoulder shot up off the mat, and Harley once again headed for the corner. She checked to see where Stacey was, and then went to the other side of the ring to make her ascent. Quickly measuring her adversary, Harley came off the top rope with an elbow drop to Valerie’s heart and then went for the cover once again!

Zack: Harley from up top right into the elitist heart of Valerie McKinley! This could be the beginning of a second reign!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-WHOA!!!

The count never finished as Harley was pulled off the cover by Stacey. The referee and the challenger both got to their feet. Stringer read Stacey the riot act before Harley took off for the far side, using a dive between the ropes to take Stacey down on the outside. A bevy of punches followed that, to the delight of the crowd.

Lyn: Shannon has had ENOUGH of Stacey Sky! Enough has become too much for her!

Valerie began to stir, and saw that Stacey had left the Future Shock Championship in the corner for her. She started to crawl towards it as the referee went to the outside to separate the two women, and try to get Stacey out of the arena. Harley rolled back into the ring, seeing Valerie slumped against the corner.

Lyn: Shannon is looking to bring this to the end but... No, I don’t think she sees the title near the champion!

Harley went to grab her before Valerie went to hit her with it. But Shannon knocked it away. Harley caught her with a flash kick to the jaw, followed by a roundhouse kick, and then a backward thrust kick to the jaw that flattened her. She pulled her out of the corner to make a cover just as the referee happened to look back, and rush into the ring.

Lyn: THE ERUPTION! AND WHAT AN ERUPTION IT IS!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Stringer called for the bell to an eruption from the crowd. Harley rolled off the cover, her mouth agape as she realized what she had done again. And when the referee raised her hand and handed her the title, she let out a scream of enthusiasm!

Zack: What do you know about that? Harley Shannon has done it again! Tell’em about it, Gaby!!

Gaby: Here is your winner…and for the 2nd time….NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWW FFW Future Shock Champion………...HARLEY SHANNON!!!

Fireworks began to blast off throughout the arena as Harley looked at the title in her grasp with a wide smile on her face.

Lyn: TWO TIMES! TWO GODDAMN TIMES! HARLEY SHANNON IS ON THE MOUNTAINTOP AGAIN AND THE GOLD JUST GOT MELTED!

She climbed up onto the turnbuckle, raising it high for the crowd to see as they chanted her name loudly. Stacey pulled Valerie out of the ring with her, and the 1 Percenter looked as though she could spit nails as she held her jaw.

Zack: I can’t believe she did it again in the same spot! Harley Shannon captured lightning in a bottle, and is sending all of Sydney home happy tonight!

Lyn: I don’t expect we’re going to hear any Gold Standard post-show celebrations tonight, Zack. Thank you all for joining us!

Harley rolled out to the floor, and celebrated with the fans as she sat on the barricade and looked down at the title in her lap with a smile before Future Shock faded off the air.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 01:05:31 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: