Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 08:48:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

After Shock Preview for Future Shock 47

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: After Shock Preview for Future Shock 47  (Read 147 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: September 15, 2018, 09:14:21 pm »

A lightning bolt strikes the screen, leaving the Future Shock logo. The next thing we see is the crystal blue waters of a swimming pool before the shot swings around to see Jake Chandler sitting at a patio table in a pair of board shorts and a hat as he waves to the camera with a smile.

Jake: Hello there, everyone! And welcome to After Shock, which is on location this week. This is your one stop for all the latest happenings and news coming up out of Future Shock. As this is recorded, the Sydney Supershow took place last night and we’re here at the Westin Hotel enjoying the weather and the pool. Today, I’m joined by one of the girls who helped me find my hotel key card. She’s the youngest of Trinity, Mikayla Stone!

Mikayla walks into the shot in a pair of denim shorts and a white bikini top, a massive beaming smile on her face. She flashes the smile at Jake and then takes a free seat at the table.

Mikayla: Hi Jake! Hi Everybody! I’m really excited about this. I’ve watched a few of these After Shock shows and they always seem like they would be fun to do.

Jake: Glad to have you, Mikayla. How have you been enjoying being here in Sydney? Except for the time difference, this place feels like paradise to me. What about you?

Mikayla: Oh I agree, it is definitely like a paradise here. It’s been great to spend a little time exploring while we’ve been here and then the show on top of that was really the icing on the cake. Even though it’s not really a vacation, it’s still the best vacation ever!

Jake: Last night, we saw the crowning of a new Future Shock Champion, at least in as far as it will be her second reign. Harley Shannon proved that being in Sydney is almost like a second hometown when she overcame Valerie McKinley for the Future Shock Championship, now leaving the Gold Standard without any...gold.

Mikayla: Harley did great. I watched her win the first time at home on TV, so to get to watch her do it again last night, and in person this time, was pretty awesome. I haven’t had any interactions with any of the Gold Standard yet, thankfully, they don’t seem like very nice people at all.

Jake: No, they aren’t what you’d call overburdened with personality. Also worth noting is that Lydia Charisma has done what no one else in Future Shock has done. She now has two wins over Gemma Pierce, and her first Aspire Ring defense in the books as she aims for five. What do you think of the Pound for Pound Beatdown and the “World Piercer?”

Mikayla: Lydia looks so strong, and watching her in action is kinda awe inspiring to be honest. I was behind her all the way for last night’s match, but the fact that up until now Gemma has never had somebody beat her twice, it was a tough challenge for Lydia. I don’t think Gemma is going to be very happy at all about the result… but Lydia deserved to win, I think.

Jake: What else about the show stood out for you last night? I think it was the strap match that was the most...revealing.

Mikayla: That was… something. I’ve seen quite a few people getting annoyed with Tara Cortez because of that whole twin swap thing she’s had going on… and I can’t say I blame them. I’m glad that Andi still managed to beat her though, or her sister… whichever one was technically there at the time. I think something else that stood out for me, was so many new people! It was interesting to see them, and I’m glad me and my sisters aren’t the only newbies around here.

Jake: How did you feel about Cassandra Steen’s victory? And what about Bianca Reed proving that Kyle Kilmeade was faking injury in that wheelchair all this time?

Mikayla: I would have much preferred if Nora had won. She deserved to win, and the way Cassandra did it...that just doesn’t sit right with me. As for Kyle Kilmeade, I was actually feeling sorry for him at first when I saw Bianca go after him with the bat… until he got up from the chair and proved he was faking. There are loads of people who don’t have that luxury and he’s just made a mockery of it.

Jake; Yeah, it’s pretty disgusting to fake being in an accident that leaves you unable to walk. Which of the new Prospects you saw at the show interested you most? Who stood out to you and your sisters?

Mikayla: All of the new Prospects look interesting to us. Katie seems nice, Sydney seem very determined and I think the jury might be out a little bit on Cait at the moment. Not to say she’s not nice, just it’s hard to get a real vibe from a single video I think.

Jake: Time will tell. Future Shock continues to grow and attract new talent, like yourself and your sisters. Our next show brings us back to Boston on September 25th. With the Sydney Supershow in the books, we’re heading next towards Future Shock Nemesis, a new Pay Per View coming in November. Adam’s already sent me the card, so you ready to find out what we can look forward to?

Mikayla: Oh yes please! It will be good to know who I’m going to be cheering for ahead of time.

Jake: Two of the matches were announced last night. The main event will be for the Future Shock Tag Titles as NHB continues their record-setting reign as the first and still reigning champions against the Gold Standard’s Valerie McKinley and Lacey. And after the night those two had, I have a feeling they are going to be even more dangerous in this tag title match.

Mikayla: They weren’t very happy at all last night, were they? I think they’ll probably still be angry by the time the match comes around.. But I think NHB can handle them. They’ve got those tag titles in an iron grip and don’t seem like they’re going to give them up easily at all.

Jake: The other match that was announced last night will see “Sensational” Stacey Sky meeting Katie Keller. Adam promised Katie he might have a spot for her on the Nemesis Pay Per View if she could keep up her winning ways. Pick me a winner, Mikayla!

Mikayla: I’d like to say Katie! She will need to keep her eyes peeled though, the Gold Standard girls don’t seem to travel on their own very much, it’s like they’re a pack and where one has a match there always seems to be another there to interfere and stack the odds.

Jake: The final match that has been confirmed is going to see Mars Whimsey back in the ring. She’s certainly the most colorful Prospect I can recall, and she’ll be facing another woman that the fans have really gotten behind...especially after flushing out a certain twin last night...Vivi Robichaud.

Mikayla: That should be an interesting match to say the very least. Mars is very colorful, but I don’t think that should distract from her skills too. Vivi looks like she’ll be incredibly focussed. I think that one might be too close to call.

As Jake was about to speak, both he and Mikayla were joined by an unannounced guest as Christian Kincaid pulled up a chair. Also in a pair of shorts and some sunglasses, he made himself comfortable as Jake looked back to him with a little surprise.

Jake: ...Hi! I wasn’t expecting any other guests.

Christian: I know, but I heard you mentioning one of my clients so I thought I’d come by and give you an exclusive. A pleasure to meet you, Mikayla.

He offered her a handshake.

Mikayla: Pleased to meet you! An exclusive sounds interesting.

Jake: What kind of exclusive are you talking about? Is this about Tara?

Christian: Absolutely. Last night, you saw Andi win a strap match by tapping four corners of the ring. And while that’s all well and good, Tara Cortez has still never been pinned or submitted in over a year since joining Future Shock. Name me one other Prospect on the roster who can say that.

Jake ponders it for a moment.

Christian: I’ll save you the trouble. There isn’t one. But that’s not the exclusive. What I came to tell you both about was her twin sister you saw last night, the one who got into a scuffle with Vivi during and after the match.

Mikayla: She kinda had that coming I think. If she hadn’t of been there, the scuffle wouldn’t have happened.

Christian: Well here’s the scoop. First of all, her name is Luna. Yes, she’s obviously the twin sister of Tara. And this week, I will be working out the details of getting Luna a Prospect contract with Adam. On the next show...the one you two have been talking about...you’ll get to meet Luna and hear from her yourself, along with Tara, of course.

Jake: So we’ll get to hear from both of the Cortez twins? Well that’s something else to look forward to, definitely. Luna is an interesting name, I’ve only ever heard a girl with that name in the Harry Potter series.

Christian: They have NOTHING in common, other than that name.

Mikayla: I could tell that straight away, since Luna Lovegood was actually pretty nice and likely wouldn’t have pretended to be her twin sister to cheat in a wrestling match.

Christian: Here’s another exclusive for you. As of this week, Future Shock will now be the exclusive home of Celeste, who has been out rehabbing an injury she suffered at Wipeout. Future Shock will be her home and full focus, and her rehab is coming along very well too.

Mikayla: I haven’t had chance to meet Celeste yet, since she was already out injured, but I hope I get to really soon. She was one I used to watch and cheer for before I signed.

Christian: You’ll see her again soon. I’m not going to rush her back, because I don’t want to run the risk of her injury worsening. But as soon as she’s 100% and cleared by my doctor as well as Future Shock, she’ll be right back in the ring with her sights set on getting the Aspire Ring that she was chasing prior to her injury.

Jake: She and Lacey were at each other’s throats for a long time, but at least now she can focus her energies on someone who isn’t in the Gold Standard. I’m sure Lydia will welcome her back, and be happy to give her a shot at the Ring as soon as she wants it.

Christian: I’m positive of it too. That’s all I had to share, you guys can wrap up if you want.

Jake turned his attention back to the camera.

Jake: Also on the next show, we’ll meet yet another new Prospect who recently signed her contract. And that will be the “Unbreakable” Stacy Jones.

Christian: Stacy and I have been friends for a while. That’ll be the first time I get to say hello in person too. So count me in on looking forward to that.

Mikayla: More new people! I think me and my sisters arrived at the right time, otherwise there might have been no room at the inn for us!

Mikayla gives a little laugh to show she’s not being entirely serious.

Jake: We’ll try to part the Prospect Sea on the next show when we go back home to Boston on September 25th with the tag titles on the line in the main event. It’s a full card, and you’ll get to meet Luna Cortez and Stacy Jones. I’m sure there will be plenty more beyond that. Thanks to Mikayla for joining me...and Christian too, I guess. We’ll see you back in Boston on the 25th, and thank you for watching After Shock.

The shot draws back as Jake starts talking with Mikayla while Christian excuses himself. The video fades to black after that.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: