Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 09:02:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 47

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 47  (Read 457 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: September 25, 2018, 09:41:38 pm »

The show returns to the ring, and finds the “Wildcat” ready and waiting with her microphone in her hand.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall.

Zack: This should be a very interesting clash of styles here that we are about to see, and both of these women are looking to move up the ladder.

Lyn: That much is true but with one of them I suspect she would just as happily take that same ladder and beat someone’s head in with it.

I'm on the battlefield
Like, oh my God (ooh la la)
Knocking soldiers down
Like house of cards (ooh la la)
I'm a one woman army (ooh la la)
Yes, I'm a one woman army
(ooh la la, ooh la la, ooh la la)

"One Woman Army" by Porcelain Black stalls out as a bang like a gunshot rings out and Katie Keller steps out from behind the curtain and surveys the crowd before settling her gaze on the ring in front of her.

I pull up in a matte black super car
Like Batman, yeah
No bodyguard
I'm Gangnam Styling on the bar
I got it, I bring all the boys to the yard
If you see me at the club in Hollywood
You know I bring that Detroit hood
You like it, and you feelin' good
You know that you want it
You know that you would

Gaby: Making her way to the ring, from Silicon Valley California, weighing in at 160 pounds... Katie KELLER!

Let's rush tonight
The music is still playin'
So get up and fight
You know that you want it
You know that you would

Katie heads down the ramp, slapping the odd hand as she goes. Once she reaches the ring, she slides in beneath the ropes and pops up to her feet in the center of the ring.

I'm on the battlefield
Like, oh my God (ooh la la)
Knocking soldiers down
Like house of cards (ooh la la)
I'm a one woman army (ooh la la)
Yes, I'm a one woman army
(ooh la la, ooh la la, ooh la la)

She throws up a fist into the air to get the crowd going as her theme song fades off and she loosens up against the ropes in preparation for her match.

Zack: Katie Keller impresses me as one of the most promising Prospects we’ve got to see in the ring recently. I like her attitude, and she’s technically sound between the ropes.

Lyn: K-Dub has a wealth of experience, a very sound style as well as a good mind on giving to the business what she has gotten... Plus, she’s down with the swirl so much respect.

As the opening of ‘Pour Some Sugar on Me’ by Def Leppard starts to play, Kyle Kilmeade steps through the curtain and holds it open. Stacey Sky steps out onto the stage wearing her ring gear which consists of a black bra-style top, with gold trim. A black and gold cheerleader style skirt, and black boots with a gold trim.  

Pour some sugar on me
Ooh, in the name of love
Pour some sugar on me
C'mon, fire me up
Pour your sugar on me
I can't get enough

She stops at the start of the ramp and runs her hands down her sides until she reaches her hips and then stands with her hands on hips for a moment, before she starts moving towards the ring with Kyle walking slightly behind her.

I'm hot, sticky sweet
From my head to my feet, yeah

As the line hot, sticky sweet plays, she raises her finger to her mouth and tilts her head to one side. Then she sways her hips, lowering herself down at the same time, before popping back up and blowing a kiss from one side to the other.

Gaby: Making her way to the ring, hailing from Anaheim, California and accompanied by Kyle Kilmeade…………….“Sensational” Stacey Sky

Listen! red light, yellow light, green-a-light go!
Crazy little woman in a one man show
Mirror queen, mannequine, rhythm of love
Sweet dream, saccharine, loosen up
Loosen up

She takes off at a run towards the ring and then jumps up onto the apron, where she immediately drops down into the splits. She leans forwards and grabs hold of her foot, lowering her head so she can roll under the bottom rope, still in the splits. Once in the ring, she moves up to her knees, throwing her head back as she does. She licks her lips and gives a devilish smile out to the crowd.

You gotta squeeze a little, squeeze a little
Tease a little more
Easy operator come a knockin' on my door
Sometime, anytime, sugar me sweet
Little miss innocent sugar me, yeah, yeah
Give a little more.

As her music starts to fade she gets to her feet and goes to her corner, climbing up, she sits on the top turnbuckle with her legs crossed and shares a few last minute words with her manager on the apron as she awaits the start of the match.  

Zack: We found out in Sydney that Stacey’s manager was faking an injury. Now that that cat is out of the bag and he’s moving around on his feet again, Katie will need to keep an eye out on more than just Stacey.

Lyn: It’s fighting a war on two fronts whenever Kyle is out here. I guess... If nothing else it’s good practice for wrestlers who will have to deal with pack tactics in the future.

Referee Melinda Davis checks both women, then calls for the bell to start the match after Gaby has made her exit. The fans immediately start chanting Katie’s name, which brings a grin to her face as she hears them. Both women move towards the center of the ring as Katie waves Stacey forward, who goes for a swinging right. But Keller avoids it, and ducks another shot from the blonde. Katie ducks a high kick from the blonde next, and uses a back body drop to take her down when Stacey charges towards her. She takes a step back with an amused look as Stacey gets back to her feet, asking her if she wants to try again.

Lyn: Oof. There’s no other way to say it... Sky just got hosed by Kellar.

Zack: That’s where that ring experience is coming into play. Katie’s far from new to this sport, whereas Stacey is still in her rookie year.

Stacey’s face begins to show some anger as she lunges forward for a lock up, but Katie slips around her and applies a rear waistlock. Sky begins firing back elbows towards her head, but Katie manages to avoid them all and then toss her with a belly to back suplex. When Stacey is up again, Katie lowers her shoulder and drives her back into the nearest corner. It briefly winds the blonde before Keller stands up, and fires a stinging chop across her chest. Stacey clutches her hands to her chest before Keller licks her fingers and fires off a second. Sky steps out of the corner still holding her chest before Katie bounces off the near side ropes with a single hand bulldog. She pops back up to her feet with a smile on her face.

Zack: I think Katie’s having a great time so far in this match. Remember that she has had far more ring experience than Stacey has, and it’s really showing here.

Lyn: K-Dub knows this and in part it’s a good intimidation tactic. Plus I think they heard that chop in Chile.

Stacey starts to get up again, only to be grabbed by Katie. But the rookie surprises her as she gets up, and rakes her fingers over Katie’s eyes. As she stumbles back rubbing her eyes, Stacey delivered a spinning heel kick to her abdomen that doubles her over. A gutwrench suplex plants Katie on the mat before the blonde headed towards the ropes in a run. As the brunette got back to her feet, Stacey ran up to the middle rope and came back with double knees to her chest to drive her back to the mat. A look of anger was seen on her face as she pulled her head up to rain fists down into her face until she finally got to her feet.

Zack: Katie might have been having a good time a little bit ago, but that’s certainly not the case now. You’re seeing that quick temper Stacey has here, and some excellent agility right there.

Lyn: There are two things you can do in facing a veteran, Zack. Step down or step up and Stacey chooses the latter.

She got to her feet, and dragged her boot across Katie’s face, and then followed up with a fist drop. The brunette started to roll away from her towards the ropes, while Stacey watched her. As Katie pulled up to the second rope, Stacey took off towards it and kicked the rope back into her face to send her backwards onto the mat. The “Sensational” Prospect took off towards the ropes, using them for a springboard into a double knee drop into a tight hook of the leg.

Lyn: I felt all of that one and there’s the pin!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOPE!

Katie kicks out in time as the two comes down. The former cheerleader hammered elbows into the side of her head before she got back to her feet. Kyle applauded from ringside, giving her some encouragement as she pulled Katie back to her feet.

Zack: Stacey’s getting a little immoral support from her manager, which seems to be about the only person she listens to or seems able to calm her down.

Keller was scooped over her shoulder as Stacey darted for the corner, looking for a snake eyes. But the new Prospect dropped to her feet behind her, and shoved her towards the corner. Sky barely stopped herself from colliding, and was pulled backwards into a lungblower that flipped her over to the canvas. Katie lunged across her with a hook of the leg for the cover.

Lyn: The impact on that double knee backbreaker... Stacey may need a chiropractor later!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEE-NOPE!!

Zack: Katie was within an eyelash of putting this one away, but Stacey is a lot tougher than you’d expect from a cheerleader.

Stacey managed to get her shoulder up in time, and shove Katie off the cover. The former cheerleader started to crawl away from her as Katie gathered herself. The brunette made it back to her feet, seeing Stacey in the corner starting to get up. She gave her a second to get her feet under her before she darted across towards her with a running high knee. But Kyle grabbed Stacey’s arm, and pulled her out of the way. Katie’s knee struck the top turnbuckle, and Stacey leveled her with a superkick to the head. The blonde dropped to a knee, and tried to collect herself for a few seconds.

Lyn: More immoral support here from Kyle. Can we make that a thing officially? Because that needs to be a thing.

Zack: I’m willing to do my part to make sure it becomes a meme or at the very least, a trope.

Both women began to rise about the same time, but Katie was a little slower. Stacey charged her in the corner, driving her body into the turnbuckles before she spun her around for a fisherman’s suplex with the leg hooked for the pin! Davis immediately dove into position to make the count.

Zack: Both these women seem ripe for the picking right now, and I think Stacey may be a little closer to putting this away!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Katie kicked out again, and Stacey sat up with a look of frustration to her manager. Kyle gave her a hand signal, and eliciting a nod from the blonde as she got back to her feet. Stacey started to circle around her opponent, watching her and looking down to her hand every so often.

Lyn: Stacey looking to bring it to an end here, moving like a vulture in the desert!

As soon as Katie was back to her feet, Stacey stalked her from behind. When the brunette turned around, Stacey grabbed her under the chin, and applied a Tongan death grip that froze Katie in her tracks.

Lyn: SCREAM FOR—Wait that’s not—!!

Keller recoiled as Stacey’s fingers plunged under her chin, causing the brunette to go down to the mat with her hands clasped around Stacey’s wrist. Davis dropped into position to make a count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Davis called for the bell, and Stacey continued to apply the pressure, freezing Katie in place before Kyle tapped her shoulder after getting into the ring. Both he and the referee raised Stacey’s hand to boos from the crowd.

Zack: I know Kilmeade had said Stacey had mastered a new move, and we might see it tonight! But I had no idea it was that paralyzing nerve hold, Lyn!

Lyn: I cannot help but feel like Kyle has been having Stacey watch some Asaka family matches.

Gaby: Here’s your winner by pinfall……………..’SENSATIONAL’ STACEY SKY!!

Kyle gave his client more applause as she looked like she was about to apply it again with a smile on her face. But the manager encouraged her to follow him before they left the ring. Katie coughed heavily on the mat as the pair headed up the ramp.

Lyn: Kellar still feeling the effects and Stacey was almost ready to do it again!

Kyle and Stacey disappeared through the curtain amid massive boos. From there, the show headed elsewhere.

A Witchy Guessing Game

Jake Chandler is seen knocking on the locker room door of someone backstage. When the door is opened, we find it belongs to the Stone sisters, Trinity.

Jake: Hi there, hope I’m not interrupting but I found out something cool you might be interested to know!

The three sisters all turn to Jake with a wave each and a smile for him.

Melody: You’re not interrupting anything at all, come in and make yourself at home. We were actually just discussing whose turn it is to pay for dinner tonight.

Mikayla: It’s not mine. I know that much!

Madyson: We can sort that out later. I want to know what this cool thing is that Jake found out is. I had thought at first you were going to ask us to help you find something again.

Jake: Nope, I threw away the shorts with a hole in the pocket after I got home. The cool thing is that Adam told me earlier that the next Future Shock is going to be full of debuts for the newer Prospects, and that he had a match for one of you on it!

Madyson: That is pretty cool… but just one of us? Do you know which one it will be, or hasn’t that been decided yet?

Melody: It will be great for one of us to have our first outing.

Jake: Well that’s the thing. He said I could decide who it was. And I’m having a hard time making a choice. So I thought I’d ask you girls which one it should be.

All three of the girls held up their hand to indicate themselves, prompting Melody to give a little shake of her head.

Melody: I think it’s clear that we all think it should be us, but as the oldest, I think it’s only fair that I go first. It is what the oldest does after all.

Mikayla and Madyson didn’t seem to agree with that reasoning at all.

Mikayla: No way! As the oldest you get to go first for everything. I think we should switch it up. Let the youngest go first for a change… that would be me!

Jake started scratching the back of his head as he tried to figure out a decision, but was clearly not having a lot of luck so far.

Jake: Well this doesn’t help much at all. So let’s see….hmm, I have an idea! We’ll play a guessing game, and whoever gets closest or right is the one who gets the match. How’s that sound?

Madyson: That seems really fair, since I’d have no chance of winning an oldest or youngest argument…. It sucks being the middle sister sometimes.

Mikayla and Melody nodded in agreement also.

Jake: That works then! I’ll think of a number between 1 and 100. Whoever gets the closest gets the match. Let’s see here.

He snaps his fingers as the number apparently arrives in his mind.

Jake: Alright, I got it! Go ahead.

Melody: Okay. As the oldest I’ll guess first and I’m going to say…. 87.

Madyson: Hmmm. I’m going to go with 66.

Mikayla scratches her chin for a moment as she seems to take a bit longer thinking than the other two.

Mikayla: I got it! I’m gonna pick number 3!

Jake: Three great numbers! If I played, I’d go out and buy a lottery ticket with those three numbers tonight. But the number I went with was the date I was born on...and that’s the 25th. So that means Mikayla was closest, and she wins.

Mikayla: Hai! I won! I never win with these two usually. They always play the age card on me.

Jake: Congratulations. I’m sure you’ll do great. Come to think of it, we might should go see Adam now. Because he didn’t tell me who the opponent was, and that could be useful information.

Mikayla: That would be really handy to know. It’s harder to prepare for an unknown opponent, but not completely impossible.

Madyson: I knew I should have gone with 27.

Jake: The upshot though is he also said the two who didn’t get chosen would be teaming together later. So that means you and Melody will be tagging up soon.

Melody: That will be good. I don’t think you can get a much closer team than family really. And Mikayla is right, she doesn’t usually get to go first with anything. It’s probably about time that she got to experience that.

Jake: Yeah, that’s what my parents used to say about me and my sister. Sometimes though, I think she tried to overdo it. I mean she grew up to become an insufferable twat, so that meant I didn’t have to be when I grew up. So it all works out.

The three sisters all looked at each other a little wide eyed for a moment at Jake’s revelation about his sister.

Madyson: Not everyone gets on with their siblings, so I think we were pretty lucky. We’re actually all friends as well as family which makes everything easier.

Jake: Let’s go find out who you’re facing then, shall we?

Jake headed for the exit with Mikayla in tow before we cut elsewhere.

Not A Kardashian

The next image we see opens on a boardroom. “Material Girl” by Madonna can be heard playing. The camera pans along the long table as both men and women in business suits are shown talking and looking over papers in front of them. But as the camera reaches the other end of the table, it spots a woman in her pajamas. A long t-shirt and fuzzy slippers propped up on the table, drawing some looks from others at the table.

Cause we are living in a material world
And I am a material girl
You know that we are living in a material world
And I am a material girl

Cait: If you’d seen the house I grew up in, your never believe it. A little three bedroom house in Belfast, nothing special to look at, in a middling part of town. I don’t come from money, not at all. Which is probably why I like it so much.

The other people in the boardroom almost look as though they have a little contempt for her, just by their facial expressions. But it clearly doesn’t bother her.

Some boys romance
Some boys slow dance
That's all right with me
If they can't raise my interest then I
Have to let them be

Cait: And you want to know what happens when you’re not born into money? You learn not to waste it on stupid shit. I have what I want, sure. I know I can afford the things I like. But I also know that just as quick as it came, that’s as fast as it can be lost. And I’m not about to lose what I worked so hard to get.

She swings her feet back down to the floor, looking back at the others in the room with a smile as if to say “You’re stuck with me, deal with it”

Cait: So I sat down with some financial advisors, and I learned whatever I could from them. And when they didn’t have anything left to teach me, I went into business for myself. I started investing in startup companies, and I put a portion of the proceeds toward charitable donations. I’m a regular Bill Gates - I may not have invented a computer but I know good ideas when I see them, and I put my money where my mouth is.

Some boys try and some boys lie but
I don't let them play (no way)
Only boys who save their pennies
Make my rainy day

Cait: It also helps that I absolutely do not give a damn what others think of me. I have that in common with the other rich bitches here, sure. But tell me… do they have a fraction of the business acumen that I do? Do they know what it’s like to come from nothing and get everything that you’ve ever wanted? I’m willing to bet the answer there is no. I’m a special bit of bitch, you see. And Future Shock is about to be my playground.

Boys may come and boys may go
And that's all right you see
Experience has made me rich
And now they're after me

She finally pushes up to her feet as someone opens the door for her to leave. As she heads for the elevator in her pajamas, we fade out on the following words:

CAIT FLANAGAN COMING SOON TO FUTURE SHOCK

Double Vision

The show heads to the back, and we find Christian Kincaid stood between two women who are perfect matches of one another. The fans recognize them instantly on the video wall, and immediately start booing at the sight.

Christian: I guess introductions aren’t totally necessary at this point. For months, people were speculating that Tara Cortez had a secret. When she first started in Future Shock over a year ago, I can’t tell you some of the great theories I heard about what kept happening during her matches. One person thought that maybe she had supernatural powers. Another one seriously told me they thought she had a leprechaun under the ring. But here we are well past a year later, and the secret’s out. No supernatural powers. No magical creatures….just a woman who was her equal in every single way possible. Tara and I would like to introduce you all to her twin sister...and newest addition to the Prospect roster….this is Luna Cortez.

Obviously, since there’s no way to tell the Cortez twins apart, the two just look at one another, almost as if asking one another “which one of us should be Luna?” before the twin to CK’s right speaks up.

Luna: Equal in every single way possible. Match strength, matching smarts… Matching beauty. Together, Tara and myself are the full 10 stars of Future Shock. And I say this without a smidgen of a doubt because over the course of the last year, Tara and myself have been making short work of the competition at every area code, in every challenge we have been put into. You call the Hawaiian happy-to-be-here loser to be a suitable opponent? Not for a pair of frigging masterminds, she freaking wasn’t.

Tara (?) then chuckles.

Tara: It’s easy now for people to say things like “oh, we knew it”, or mention how Lyn Dallins called it when he made the whole “10-stars because it’s 5 times two”... We don’t care about your theories and your eureka moments. Here’s the thing: on our own or as a team, Luna and myself are the next big thing in FFW.

Christian: No question about it. What people seem to gloss over is the fact that you have a woman in Tara who has never been pinned or submitted in over a year. I don’t count games of tag, which is pretty much a strap match is. Then you have Luna here, who is every bit as intelligent, talented, and gifted as Tara. After all, this whole thing went on over a year and no one outsmarted either of these two or myself. Now I know Vivi is scheduled to face Luna at the next Pay Per View, and that’s fine. I got no issue with Vivi. I’m just impressed it took this long for all of this to come out. But she’ll find that jumping one of the girls is a whole other animal from facing them in the ring, where no one has ever pinned them or made them quit. Trust me when I tell you one of them is just as dangerous and clever as the other one. So whether it’s Tara or Luna...or God help the tag division if it’s the both of them….They’ll still be seeing stars at the end. 10 of them! Which reminds me…

Christian reaches into his pocket, and produces a “10 Star” ring identical the one he gave months ago, and then slides it onto Luna’s finger.

Christian: You both deserve it, after all.

Luna grins mischievously, and the two twins unite their hands as they show off the gemini rings.

Luna: So here’s a warning for Vivienne Robichaud. Tara and I are the full 10 stars for a reason. And if you and your passive aggressiveness think you’re smart enough to take us on, take me on, you’re in for a long night. And unlike you, we don’t believe in witchcraft; we only believe in our own genius and ability to put whiny assholes like you down.

Tara: And if for a single moment you or anyone else in this universe think you have us figured out… Nah, girl, this is only the beginning. You have seen nothing yet. Your eyes don’t deceive you when you stare at us and see double. But when Luna’s done with you, you’ll be seeing more than just two of the same woman. You’ll be left sprawled out on the mat counting little spinning stars above your head.

Luna: All ten of them.

On that, the show cuts elsewhere.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 10:36:53 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: