Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 07:09:11 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 47

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 47  (Read 452 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: September 25, 2018, 09:37:56 pm »

Live from the Future Shock Arena in Boston, Massachusetts
September 25, 2018

A stick of dynamite is plunged into a stone wall with a fissure. The fuse burns down to the end before the wall blows apart. Covering her face from the blast is Mara Werth dressed in what looks like a tomb raider outfit. “Bringing Down the Giant” by Saving Abel begins to play. She heads inside the opening in the wall, shining a flashlight on one wall showing the FFW logo and then the Future Shock logo. As she moves ahead, she comes across a platform overlooking a pit. Upon looking inside, she sees Lacey surrounded by dead flowers blowing red mist towards her.

Oh. I hit the wall I got back up and dusted off.
I’m past the pain and I’m taking back all that I lost,
I’m going to kick you off the throne hang your crown up on the wall

We then cut to quick takes showing Lydia Charisma delivering her Ocean’s Eleven finisher. Celeste is then shown hitting her Heaven’s Cloud ace crusher to a pop from the crowd. Then we see a large bubble being blown before it pops to reveal the smiling face of Nora Harris. Bianca Reed takes off her sunglasses, and throws them into the crowd. Mila is shown with her surfboard dragon sleeper locked in before we cut back to the tomb.

Yeah your glory days are gone gone gone.
Yeah I’m bringing down the giant
I won’t sit here undecided.

Mara extends her arms to both sides, and walks carefully across the platform before she makes it to the other side. She reaches the other side, finding a hall of mirrors as she steps into another entrance. She glances at the various mirrors around her as she walks past them, while Tara Cortez passes her twice in one mirror after Mara moves away. She comes upon two stone statues that look like guardians to a door. She retrieves two gems from her pocket, placing them in the stone hands of the statues before the door starts to move.

When your world comes crashing down I’ll remind you
I’m the one who’s laughing loud in your face
Yeah yeah your karma’s coming back here to find you this is going to get a little violent
Yeah I’m bringing down bringing down the giant.

We cut away from there to see Gemma Pierce and Kaya Crimson staring across at one another. Gillie Barnes thrusts the Future Shock Championship over her head with a smile, and Harley Shannon has the Harley Headlock locked in next. Cassandra Steen is shown counting her money as Kyle stands over her shoulder. “Poison” is shown next as Rose is dressed like Harley Quinn, and slams a giant mallet onto the camera before it cuts back to the tomb.

When your world comes crashing down I’ll remind you
I’m the one who’s laughing loud in your face
Yeah yeah your karma’s coming back here to find you this is going to get a little violent
Yeah I’m bringing down bringing down the giant.

The doors finally open as Mara carefully steps forward, looking around as a row of lights come up all the way to a throne. And there sat on the throne with two lions sat in front of her is Elizabeth Lannister. She points towards Mara as the two lions roar and launch towards the camera before we cut to the live broadcast to see a roaring crowd full of Future Shock fans.

Zack: It’s good to be home back here in Boston at the Future Shock Arena! Thank you for watching! We’re just coming off a momentous Sydney Supershow, Lyn, where Harley Shannon captured lightning in a bottle and became a 2 time Future Shock Champion!

Lyn: It was not a night that the 1 Percenter Shall soon forget or take lying down, I can tell you that much.

Zack: There’s no shortage of news coming out of that show, including the reveal of Tara Cortez’ twin sister, Luna. Both of them and their manager are here tonight, and I’m curious what Luna has to say after all this time.

Lyn: Same and what do we even call them now...? The 10 Star Team?

Zack: In our main event, it will be for the FFW Future Shock Tag Team Championship as NHB defends their record-setting reign against Valerie McKinley and Lacey of the Gold Standard. Given how the redheads did in Sydney, I suspect they’ll be even more vicious tonight.

Lyn: They are going to want a replacement for all that lost hardware, Zack but someone should let them know it will not be an easy task removing it from Jem and Angela. Herculean at minimum.

Zack: You’re also going to meet yet another new Prospect who recently signed with Future Shock in the form of the “Unbreakable” Stacy Jones. She’s been itching to go ever since it was announced on social media, and I’m looking forward to seeing what she has to share with us.

Lyn: We will see soon what she can do in the ring but for now let’s hear where her mind is at.

Zack: Katie Keller is back in action, and looking to get herself on the next Future Shock Pay Per View, Nemesis. But she’s got her work cut out for her against “Sensational” Stacey Sky of the Gold Standard. I’m not sure Katie has dealt with anyone quite like her.

Lyn: If K-Dub is lucky she will not have to deal with many people like Sky after tonight. This IS wrestling though...

Zack: The fans are also in for a treat when Mars Whimsy and Vivi Robichaud meet in the ring. Both of them have growing fan bases, and neither of them want to do anything short of impress. Though you have to suspect Vivi’s already looking forward to Nemesis when she meets Luna Cortez.

Lyn: No question there but we can at least look forward to an exhibition of sorts between these two. Clash of styles to be certain!

Zack: There’s no telling what else we might see tonight. So buckle up, because the future of FFW is about to take center stage. Take it away, Gaby!

The show cuts to the ring with the smiling “Wildcat” already standing in the ring with a microphone in her hand.

Gaby: The opening contest of Future Shock is scheduled for one fall.

Zack: What we have here, Lyn, are two women who have had their share of problems with the Cortez twins, including ruining a Press Your Luck challenge recently for Mars.

Lyn: I would like to hope that Thing #1 & Thing #2 would know better than to ruin what promises to be a great match... Hey, Zack... Does that make Christian the Cat-In-The-Hat?

The techno-pop beat gets multi colored strobes flashing as Mars rushes out onto the stage, arms held high and waving to the crowd. She smiles brightly before starting to stride down the ramp, leaning out to slap hands with the FFW faithful.

As Whimsy gets down to ringside, she does a quick, old-school lap around the ring, actively trying to slap hands with as many fans as possible before trotting up the ring steps and onto the outside apron, where she quickly hops up on the outside second turnbuckle bracket and holding her arms out wide.

Gaby: Introducing, from Los Angeles, California, standing at 5’7” tall and weighing in at one-hundred and ninety pounds, MARS WHIIIIIIIIMSY!

Nodding to the crowd Mars lightly hops over the ropes and into the ring, removing her multi-colored headband and walking to her corner to await the start of her match.

Zack: They don’t come much more colorful than Mars here, and I know she’s been itching to get back into the ring in recent weeks. But she’s going to be giving up a world of experience and speed to her opponent.

Lyn: In place of that will be size and raw strength, as well as... Dare I say it? Whimsy.

I'm not the one who's so far away when I feel the snake bite enter my veins
Never did I want to be here again and I don't remember why I came…

The lights in the arena dim and smoke fills the entrance as the first lines of Godsmack's "Voodoo" begin playing. Vivi tosses the curtain aside and stands with her arms outstretched and a smile on her face. She carries a walking stick, topped with a skull carved from ivory, in one hand and waves to the crowd with the other, bemused by their positive reaction to her. Pausing for a moment, Vivi waits for the next verse of the song to begin before she starts making her way to the ring.

Candles raise my desire why I'm so far away, no more meaning to my life, no more reason to stay...
Freezing feeling, breathe in, breathe in...
I'm coming back again…

As she reaches the ring, Vivi climbs up the stairs and tips her top hat to the crowd before taking it and her jacket off, laying them on the side of the ring along with her walking stick. Only then does she step in over the middle rope, standing in the center of the ring with her hands on her hips, waiting.

Gaby: Ladies and gentlemen, now making her way to the ring, she is the Voodoo Queen of New Orleans, the High Priestess of Baron Samedi, the Monster of the French Quarter... the one and only… VIVI ROBICHAUD!

Zack: After flushing out Luna Cortez in Sydney just two weeks ago, Vivi’s got a match with her at Nemesis. But tonight, she’s got a whole other kind of challenge standing in front of her in the vivid Mars Whimsy.

Lyn: It’s the Monster of the French Quarter versus the Prismatic Pugilist!

Referee Melinda Davis checked both women, and called for the bell as Gaby left the ring. The pair met in the center, and shook hands out of sportsmanship before locking up together. Mars had very little trouble backing Vivi into the corner, and giving a break when asked. As soon as she did, she lunged forward with an elbow to the side of her head. Two more followed that before she turned around, grabbed the ropes and drove all her body weight into Vivi. She stepped out, still holding the ropes, and drove it all in again to knock to the wind out of her. Whimsy followed up with a beal that sent the veteran to the canvas.

Zack: Mars is using her size advantage to her benefit here. She’s not your prototypical wrestler, and I think that’s what is endearing her to fans because they can relate in a lot of ways.

Lyn: She is the everyperson, the wrestler who is just like you... And that toss was exceptionally crisp.

Vivi started to get up, and was immediately shoved into the same corner as before. Mars began to fire forearms into both sides of her head repeatedly, knocking it back and forth like a ping pong ball practically. She whipped her across to the far corner, and caught her with a corner clothesline that once again smashed her against the turnbuckles. Vivi stumbled out and dropped to a knee before Whimsy bounced off the near side with a hip check to the side of her head that finally put her down. Mars delivered a leaping leg drop across her chest, and hooked the outside leg for the cover.

Lyn: Big time impact on her ribs and Vivi will feel that in the morning!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Vivi shoved her leg off, and broke the count at two. Mars got back to her feet, and pulled the veteran up with her. She hoisted her over her shoulder, and took off towards the other side of the ring with a running powerslam. She rose back to her feet with the crowd getting more behind her.

Zack: She really uses that power advantage expertly, and VIvi is getting battered no matter what she does. That’s some ring savvy that you don’t see in rookies all that often.

The powerful Mars pulled Vivi back to her feet, only to be surprised by the priestess with a palm thrust to her throat. It choked her up a moment and sent her backwards a couple steps before Vivi got her breath, and charged forward. She left her feet for a lungblower that sent Whimsy down to the mat. VIvi sat up, still trying to collect herself for a moment and got back to her feet. She took off towards the ropes, picking up speed for a springboard into a double knee drop into Whimsy’s chest.

Zack: VIvi’s starting to get herself together, and that’s bad news for Mars! This is that quickness advantage I was talking about, and Vivi is utilizing it perfectly here.

Lyn: Mars may be showing some veteran instincts early in her career but Vivi has them ingrained from her years doing this!

She got back to her feet, and saw Mars was starting to get up as well before she headed for the corner. Vivi climbed onto the second turnbuckle from the inside, and waited on Whimsy to face her before she came off with a blockbuster. The veteran quickly went for the cover and hooked the leg in the process.

Zack: Vivi’s looking for a knockout shot, and Mars may not realize what just hit her!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOOOPE!!

Mars rolled her shoulder off the mat, and Vivi rose to her feet. The priestess took off for the ropes as Mars was getting to her feet, and caught a knee trembler from the voodoo mistress. She teetered over and fell back to the mat before Vivi bounced off the ropes into a cartwheel elbow drop to the chest.

Lyn: That elbow drop was equal parts showing out and showing off and Mars may be a bit winded from that hit to the abdomen.

Whimsy once again began to get up to her feet, and Vivi backed up to the ropes and barreled towards her. She left her feet for something, but Mars caught her around the neck with both hands. The mistress’ feet dangled over the canvas before Mars planted her with a Rydeen bomb in the center of the ring. She ended up falling backwards on the mat, trying to catch her breath before she made it to her feet once more. Mars hit the far side ropes, and picked up a lot of steam before landing her rolling senton across Vivi’s body, then hooking the outside leg for the cover.

Zack: Good Lord, what a senton from Mars! Vivi’s not got a breath in her body right now!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Lyn: She may not have a breath but she’s still got a lot of fight!

The priestess rolled her shoulder off the mat in time, causing Mars to sit up with a shake of her head. A few deep breaths followed before she got back to her feet. Vivi was dragged to sit against the turnbuckles before her opponent went to the opposite corner. Whimsy glanced around to the crowd, and took off towards her with a bronco buster in mind. But as she left her feet, Vivi rolled out of the ring and Mars wrapped herself around the corner instead.

Zack: That would have been a crushing blow if it had landed, but Vivi had it scouted very well! And Mars….is gonna feel that for a while.

Lyn: The wrestling ring has very little give, especially when you accidentally straddle it.

Vivi caught her wind back, and rolled back into the ring. Mars collapsed to a seat against the corner in obvious pain, only for Vivi to move in from behind. She quickly measured a standing sidekick to the back of her head, causing it to bounce against the middle turnbuckle. She collapsed backwards onto the mat, and Vivi grabbed her arms and tried to drag her out of the corner with some difficulty. She managed to do it though finally, and connected with a standing moonsault into a cover.

Lyn: Beautiful moonsault right there and landing square on Mars!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOO!!

Mars barely got her shoulder up in time, and Vivi rolled off the cover. She rose back to her feet, glancing towards the corner and back down to her opponent and to the corner again before she headed in that direction.

Zack: I think Vivi’s feeling a sense of urgency here, that Mars is in a compromising position! And I think she’s ready to put this match to bed in seconds!

Lyn: She’s taking it to the high rent district and whatever is coming could spell disaster for Whimsey!

Vivi headed up to the top rope, positioning herself and stopping for a half second as she watched Mars moving on the canvas. She jumped off, looking for what seemed to be a double stomp. But Mars rolled away from her, and Vivi landed on her feet and tried to regain her balance.

Zack: I think Vivi wasn’t sure Mars was down after all, and she landed like a cat on her feet!

Lyn: A lot of ease and Mars may be set in position for something else...!

When Mars got to her feet, Vivi charged her! But Mars caught her, and countered into a Samoan drop that crushed Vivi to the mat. She headed for the corner, and made her way to the middle turnbuckle. A second rope senton landed flush on Vivi’s body before Mars hooked her leg for the cover!

Lyn: ON A WHIMSEY!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Davis called for the bell before Mars rolled off the cover. She made it back to her feet, and had her hand raised in victory. A smile formed on her face as she leaned over, catching her breath.

Lyn: What an exhibition, what a match here tonight and Whimsey stands triumphant!

Gaby: Here’s your winner by pinfall…………………..MARS WHIMSEY!!

The rookie smiled at the fan support, and helped Vivi back to her feet. The veteran raised her hand with a nod of respect. This made Mars smile wider. She then rolled out of the ring.

Lyn: Respectful showing by Vivi and I think Mars is well on her way here in Future Shock.

Zack: I’d agree with that. And the sad part is that’s probably the last bit of sportsmanship we are likely to see for the rest of the night with what’s still to come.

As Mars disappeared through the curtain, the show heads to its first commercial break.

Harley Two Time

A video package takes us back to two weeks ago at the Sydney Supershow in the Qudos Bank Arena, where the closing moments of the Future Shock Championship play.

FFW Future Shock 46 - Sydney Supershow
September 11, 2018

Valerie began to stir, and saw that Stacey had left the Future Shock Championship in the corner for her. She started to crawl towards it as the referee went to the outside to separate the two women, and try to get Stacey out of the arena. Harley rolled back into the ring, seeing Valerie slumped against the corner.

Lyn: Shannon is looking to bring this to the end but... No, I don’t think she sees the title near the champion!

Harley went to grab her before Valerie went to hit her with it. But Shannon knocked it away. Harley caught her with a flash kick to the jaw, followed by a roundhouse kick, and then a backward thrust kick to the jaw that flattened her. She pulled her out of the corner to make a cover just as the referee happened to look back, and rush into the ring.

Lyn: THE ERUPTION! AND WHAT AN ERUPTION IT IS!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Stringer called for the bell to an eruption from the crowd. Harley rolled off the cover, her mouth agape as she realized what she had done again. And when the referee raised her hand and handed her the title, she let out a scream of enthusiasm!

Zack: What do you know about that? Harley Shannon has done it again! Tell’em about it, Gaby!!

Gaby: Here is your winner…and for the 2nd time….NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWW FFW Future Shock Champion………...HARLEY SHANNON!!!

Fireworks began to blast off throughout the arena as Harley looked at the title in her grasp with a wide smile on her face.

Lyn: TWO TIMES! TWO GODDAMN TIMES! HARLEY SHANNON IS ON THE MOUNTAINTOP AGAIN AND THE GOLD JUST GOT MELTED!

She climbed up onto the turnbuckle, raising it high for the crowd to see as they chanted her name loudly. Stacey pulled Valerie out of the ring with her, and the 1 Percenter looked as though she could spit nails as she held her jaw.

Zack: I can’t believe she did it again in the same spot! Harley Shannon captured lightning in a bottle, and is sending all of Sydney home happy tonight!

~ ~ ~

As the clip concludes, we return to the back and find the new champion along with Sara after having watched the clip along with the crowd. Sara gives her attention to Harley with a smile.

Sara: Harley Shannon, allow me to join the multitudes in saying congratulations on recapturing the Future Shock Championship for the second time, much less in the place you won it the first time!

The red haired woman patted the title belt on her shoulder.

Harley: Thank you Sara. I guess I really did manage to capture lightning in a bottle. I’m starting to really like Sydney. I’m starting to really like the city a lot...an awful lot. Like Adam says, it pretty much feels like a second home to me right about now.  I’m very pleased and very proud to be able to say that I’m a two time Future Shock Champion.

Sara: You certainly proved lightning can strike twice. It’s hard to find someone who not only is a two time champion, but can say they did it both times in the same city like you did. I guess it was a wise decision for Adam to wait to give you your title rematch in Sydney. Did it feel any better the second time than the first when you were announced as the new Future Shock Champion?

A smile appeared on her lips.

Harley: The first time around was absolutely amazing, it was a dream come true. Almost unbelievable - it took a week or two to sink in. It felt incredible. The second time around, I feel pretty much exactly the same, maybe even a little bit better. It’s a dream come true once more. I’m on top of the world… still on top of the world. Since the day I was beaten for this title, I dreamt about getting back. I wanted it back and wanted nothing more in this world than to be able to call myself the Future Shock Champion again. To do it in Sydney, Australia was just the icing on the cake that made it all the sweeter.

Sara: As you no doubt know, the Future Shock Champion’s dance card tends to stay full. On the 50th edition of this show, you’ll make your first defense against “Killer B” Bianca Reed. Many felt she was robbed at Wipeout, thanks to the Gold Standard. As a result, Adam gave her another shot now against you. How are you feeling about it?

Harley nodded her head.

Harley: I couldn’t be happier about it. I couldn’t be more excited about it. Bianca Reed’s an incredibly talented woman, a great wrestler and someone who is almost unstoppable when she puts her mind towards achieving something. She earned herself a shot at the Future Shock Championship by successfully defending the Aspire Ring. She deserves to get that chance unspoiled by outside interference; one where the best woman on the night wins… and she’ll get that when she faces me inside that ring. No underhand tactics. No shenanigans. No managers plotting and scheming against her. It’s just going to be us. And on the 50th edition since the reboot, we’ll put on one Hell of a show. Together we’ll bring down the house and go all out for the top prize Future Shock has to offer. And despite how competitive she is and how talented she is, I’ll find a way to beat her and retain the Future Shock Championship.

Sara: Lastly, Harley, I’m sure you’ve noticed that there’s been a deluge of new Prospects in recent weeks. You’ve got people like Stacy Jones, Cait Flanagan, the Stone Sisters, Sydney Christensen and now Luna Cortez. Have any of these new Prospects caught your attention?

Harley: Well… Stacy and Sydney seem to be pretty experienced. I’m sure they’ll prove to be huge challenges to whoever they meet inside the ring. Cait… is certainly very interesting, the way she seems to believe that she gets anything that she wants; I don’t know if she’ll quite get everything her own way inside the ring. Is there anyone around here who hasn’t noticed the Stone Sisters? With some of the things that went on backstage with backdrops and helping Jake find his room keys with very unique methods. The only one who’s a little bit of a mystery right now is Luna - and that’s only because we’ve barely heard from her and only seen her in fleeting glances pretending to be her sister… so I’ll reserve judgement on her for now.

Sara: I’m told we’ll be hearing from her later tonight. Congratulations once again on your title win two weeks ago, Harley! And thanks for talking with me.

On that image, we cut elsewhere.

Choking Out Cancer

The shot changes to the back, and we find Future Shock’s resident military expert talking with the Director in one of the corridors. As the camera moves in, it starts to pick up their conversation.

Adam: Got a couple pieces of good news for you, which I think will meet with your approval, Mila. One you already know about, because you accepted Elizabeth Lannister’s challenge so she can try to get into the Aspire Ring hunt with you and Mara.

Mila: I certainly did accept the challenge. I have never met a challenge that I backed away from, and she is definitely not one that I would. I did make her tap out in the first Submission Rules match in Future Shock, after all. And I have every intention of making lightning strike twice in that regard.

Adam: I’ll be putting that together soon, I promise. The other thing was I’m sure you heard about the co-promoted charity show FFW and Future Shock is putting together on October 11th. I wanted to see if you would be interested in taking part, and helping strike a blow against pediatric cancer in the process.

Mila: Without a doubt. I always try to help charity out as much as I can, usually by volunteering rather than in money.. But it all counts. When I saw the show announced I was hoping to be a part of it, so I am 100% interested!

Adam: Excellent, and so you will be. I’ve put together a tag match with some old friends of yours for the show. You’ll be facing Valentina and Isis that night. You’ve had plenty of run-ins with them here, so we might as well make it happen on Velocity, I think.

Mila: It’s been a while since I felt like I got hit by a truck, so I’m about due for a refresher.

She grins a little at her own joke.

Mila: I’m used to taking them on, I know it won’t be easy, but it is all for a good cause. Who will I be paired with? Since I’m sure you’re not going to send me in on my own against them.

Adam: I wouldn’t dream of it. I already confirmed it with your partner, and--

Almost as if she were being cued, Mila’s partner approached and stood alongside her. Adam pointed her out, and the crowd gave a very warm reception to seeing--

Adam: I think you know Caitlyn surely!

Mila almost knocks Caitlyn over as she gives her an enthusiastic hug, and a smile, which is returned by the blonde just as enthusiastically.

Mila: Oh yes. I know her just a little. I think we’ll make a great pairing, we train together a lot anyway with us being roommates.

Caitlyn: It will be great! And I’m no stranger to Valentina and Isis myself, so that works out really well too.

Adam: I had a feeling that there wouldn’t be too much in the way of animosity here. Plus this is good experience for you. You’ll get to see what the atmosphere is like in FFW, and maybe network a little for the day you find yourself on Velocity full time or Breaking Point.

Mila: I’ve never really done the whole networking thing, but there’s always a first time for everything I guess.

Caitlyn: I can introduce you to anyone you don’t know, though I think you know a lot of people anyway. This is going to be awesome!

Adam: Good luck to you both. And remember what it’s all about. This is about a whole bunch of kids the world over we are trying to help with their battle or to prevent them from ever having to do it at all. All the net proceeds from the show that night go towards a very worthy cause.

Mila: I can’t think of a better cause, and I’m glad and proud to be a part of it. I’m sure we can put on a great match worthy of cause.

Caitlyn: And give the fans and all the viewers a great time in the process too. It’s going to be a great night!

A graphic pops up advertising the match before the show heads elsewhere.

Introducing Stacy Jones

Future Shock returns from the commercial break, and immediately goes to the back and finds Sara along with one of the newest Prospects.

Sara: Adam has been signing a lot of new Prospects to Future Shock recently, but my guest at this time is easily the most traveled of the lot. We heard about her in Sydney two weeks ago, and I’d like to welcome the “Unbreakable” Stacy Jones.

Stacy: Thanks, Sara, it’s nice to meet you, and it’s also nice to finally be here! I’m so excited for this opportunity and I can’t wait to get started. That fire inside me, it’s the same feeling I always get before a match, whenever I join a new company because this is what I love. It’s my life. I live, breathe, sleep, eat wrestling.

Sara: I get that. As I mentioned, you easily are one of the most experienced women currently on the Prospect roster. What made you choose to go through Future Shock instead of signing with FFW?

Stacy: Because despite doing this for almost a decade now, one of the most important things my Dad always taught me was to never take anything for granted, to always remember your roots and to always go into a new place without expecting hand-outs and to always fight your way from the bottom. Could I have gone straight into FFW? Probably. But I don’t do this for the fame and the glory. Those things are icing on the cake to me, I do this because I love wrestling and so it doesn’t matter where I am, I love taking on anyone and everyone no matter where I am and here? There are many extremely talented women who I cannot wait to step into the ring with and do what I do best and have fun doing it.

Sara: Given how much experience you have, what lessons have you learned being in wrestling this long? Perhaps some of the Prospects watching who are starting out their careers can learn something from you, and apply it in their own lives.

Stacy: It may sound cliche but it’s true, the best advice I can give is to stay true to yourself and never give up. One of my all-time favorite Disney movies is The Lion King, and my Dad and I would watch it all the time when I was little and one thing that was said in that movie, and what my Dad would always tell me is to remember who you are. There was a time long ago where I had forgotten that, I nearly gave up on everything. Wrestling. My loved ones. Myself and life. But I overcame all of that because of people never giving up on me, not just the people closest to me but my fans as well. I’ve met fans who had no choice on whether they were going to live or die, but despite that, they still had a smile on their face and they lived their lives to their fullest and one girl in particular helped me realise that, and in her memory I started up a charity called the #NoFearNoNegativity charity, but it’s not just a name, it’s a mantra that I live by myself and I use that to help others as well.

Sara: What goals have you set for yourself now that you are here? Is there a particular title or opponent who has caught your attention?

Stacy: Well, of course, I’d be lying if I didn’t have my eyes on the top prize, just like anyone here and over my career, the top title has always been the one thing that’s eluded me since I turned professional. As for a particular opponent? I’m just looking forward to facing everyone, no matter who they are. My main goal here is simple, to show the Future Shock fans just who Stacy Jones is, and everything I manage to accomplish here is going to be the cherry on top.

Sara looks about to ask something else when a pair of hands covers Stacy’s eyes from behind. The fans see they belong to Christian.

Christian: Okay, guess who? She’ll never get it, Sara. You may want to throw it back to the ring or something.

Stacy: Hmm...this is such a tough question. I mean, I know absolutely nobody here in Future Shock, so who could it possibly be? Oh, wait! There is someone I know here! Nice try, CK.

He pulls his hands down, even gives her a little golf clap.

Christian: Well done, well done. Now you can’t say you know no one here if you know me. I manage a couple Prospects, so there’s at least one. Seriously though, it’s good to finally be in the same place with you after….way too long tweeting each other.

Stacy crosses her arms over her stomach and smiles, nodding.

Stacy: It certainly is. I always love being able to meet the people I follow on Twitter. So what do I owe you the pleasure? I mean, crashing my interview time like this? There must be a motive behind it. Are you wanting to be my manager too? Or maybe you want my number, which you ain’t getting by the way.

She turns to Sara and winks at her.

Christian: Manage you? Pfft, you couldn’t afford my fee!

He’s clearly kidding.

Christian: I was gonna offer to show you around the building and introduce you to a few of the people here. I thought you might like that. I know most everyone here, you only know me. Consider it a public service.

Stacy: Fair enough. That’s fair, and very kind of you. I mean, this is going to be my new home so I should definitely get to know everyone. Just no funny business, okay?

She raises her left hand and points to the engagement ring on her finger. He points to it too.

Christian: You have nothing to worry about.

He then pats her on the shoulder as they walk away.

Christian: That’s a nice ring...I thought it was a door knob at first…

As they walk away, we head elsewhere.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 10:05:05 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2018, 09:41:38 pm »

The show returns to the ring, and finds the “Wildcat” ready and waiting with her microphone in her hand.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall.

Zack: This should be a very interesting clash of styles here that we are about to see, and both of these women are looking to move up the ladder.

Lyn: That much is true but with one of them I suspect she would just as happily take that same ladder and beat someone’s head in with it.

I'm on the battlefield
Like, oh my God (ooh la la)
Knocking soldiers down
Like house of cards (ooh la la)
I'm a one woman army (ooh la la)
Yes, I'm a one woman army
(ooh la la, ooh la la, ooh la la)

"One Woman Army" by Porcelain Black stalls out as a bang like a gunshot rings out and Katie Keller steps out from behind the curtain and surveys the crowd before settling her gaze on the ring in front of her.

I pull up in a matte black super car
Like Batman, yeah
No bodyguard
I'm Gangnam Styling on the bar
I got it, I bring all the boys to the yard
If you see me at the club in Hollywood
You know I bring that Detroit hood
You like it, and you feelin' good
You know that you want it
You know that you would

Gaby: Making her way to the ring, from Silicon Valley California, weighing in at 160 pounds... Katie KELLER!

Let's rush tonight
The music is still playin'
So get up and fight
You know that you want it
You know that you would

Katie heads down the ramp, slapping the odd hand as she goes. Once she reaches the ring, she slides in beneath the ropes and pops up to her feet in the center of the ring.

I'm on the battlefield
Like, oh my God (ooh la la)
Knocking soldiers down
Like house of cards (ooh la la)
I'm a one woman army (ooh la la)
Yes, I'm a one woman army
(ooh la la, ooh la la, ooh la la)

She throws up a fist into the air to get the crowd going as her theme song fades off and she loosens up against the ropes in preparation for her match.

Zack: Katie Keller impresses me as one of the most promising Prospects we’ve got to see in the ring recently. I like her attitude, and she’s technically sound between the ropes.

Lyn: K-Dub has a wealth of experience, a very sound style as well as a good mind on giving to the business what she has gotten... Plus, she’s down with the swirl so much respect.

As the opening of ‘Pour Some Sugar on Me’ by Def Leppard starts to play, Kyle Kilmeade steps through the curtain and holds it open. Stacey Sky steps out onto the stage wearing her ring gear which consists of a black bra-style top, with gold trim. A black and gold cheerleader style skirt, and black boots with a gold trim.  

Pour some sugar on me
Ooh, in the name of love
Pour some sugar on me
C'mon, fire me up
Pour your sugar on me
I can't get enough

She stops at the start of the ramp and runs her hands down her sides until she reaches her hips and then stands with her hands on hips for a moment, before she starts moving towards the ring with Kyle walking slightly behind her.

I'm hot, sticky sweet
From my head to my feet, yeah

As the line hot, sticky sweet plays, she raises her finger to her mouth and tilts her head to one side. Then she sways her hips, lowering herself down at the same time, before popping back up and blowing a kiss from one side to the other.

Gaby: Making her way to the ring, hailing from Anaheim, California and accompanied by Kyle Kilmeade…………….“Sensational” Stacey Sky

Listen! red light, yellow light, green-a-light go!
Crazy little woman in a one man show
Mirror queen, mannequine, rhythm of love
Sweet dream, saccharine, loosen up
Loosen up

She takes off at a run towards the ring and then jumps up onto the apron, where she immediately drops down into the splits. She leans forwards and grabs hold of her foot, lowering her head so she can roll under the bottom rope, still in the splits. Once in the ring, she moves up to her knees, throwing her head back as she does. She licks her lips and gives a devilish smile out to the crowd.

You gotta squeeze a little, squeeze a little
Tease a little more
Easy operator come a knockin' on my door
Sometime, anytime, sugar me sweet
Little miss innocent sugar me, yeah, yeah
Give a little more.

As her music starts to fade she gets to her feet and goes to her corner, climbing up, she sits on the top turnbuckle with her legs crossed and shares a few last minute words with her manager on the apron as she awaits the start of the match.  

Zack: We found out in Sydney that Stacey’s manager was faking an injury. Now that that cat is out of the bag and he’s moving around on his feet again, Katie will need to keep an eye out on more than just Stacey.

Lyn: It’s fighting a war on two fronts whenever Kyle is out here. I guess... If nothing else it’s good practice for wrestlers who will have to deal with pack tactics in the future.

Referee Melinda Davis checks both women, then calls for the bell to start the match after Gaby has made her exit. The fans immediately start chanting Katie’s name, which brings a grin to her face as she hears them. Both women move towards the center of the ring as Katie waves Stacey forward, who goes for a swinging right. But Keller avoids it, and ducks another shot from the blonde. Katie ducks a high kick from the blonde next, and uses a back body drop to take her down when Stacey charges towards her. She takes a step back with an amused look as Stacey gets back to her feet, asking her if she wants to try again.

Lyn: Oof. There’s no other way to say it... Sky just got hosed by Kellar.

Zack: That’s where that ring experience is coming into play. Katie’s far from new to this sport, whereas Stacey is still in her rookie year.

Stacey’s face begins to show some anger as she lunges forward for a lock up, but Katie slips around her and applies a rear waistlock. Sky begins firing back elbows towards her head, but Katie manages to avoid them all and then toss her with a belly to back suplex. When Stacey is up again, Katie lowers her shoulder and drives her back into the nearest corner. It briefly winds the blonde before Keller stands up, and fires a stinging chop across her chest. Stacey clutches her hands to her chest before Keller licks her fingers and fires off a second. Sky steps out of the corner still holding her chest before Katie bounces off the near side ropes with a single hand bulldog. She pops back up to her feet with a smile on her face.

Zack: I think Katie’s having a great time so far in this match. Remember that she has had far more ring experience than Stacey has, and it’s really showing here.

Lyn: K-Dub knows this and in part it’s a good intimidation tactic. Plus I think they heard that chop in Chile.

Stacey starts to get up again, only to be grabbed by Katie. But the rookie surprises her as she gets up, and rakes her fingers over Katie’s eyes. As she stumbles back rubbing her eyes, Stacey delivered a spinning heel kick to her abdomen that doubles her over. A gutwrench suplex plants Katie on the mat before the blonde headed towards the ropes in a run. As the brunette got back to her feet, Stacey ran up to the middle rope and came back with double knees to her chest to drive her back to the mat. A look of anger was seen on her face as she pulled her head up to rain fists down into her face until she finally got to her feet.

Zack: Katie might have been having a good time a little bit ago, but that’s certainly not the case now. You’re seeing that quick temper Stacey has here, and some excellent agility right there.

Lyn: There are two things you can do in facing a veteran, Zack. Step down or step up and Stacey chooses the latter.

She got to her feet, and dragged her boot across Katie’s face, and then followed up with a fist drop. The brunette started to roll away from her towards the ropes, while Stacey watched her. As Katie pulled up to the second rope, Stacey took off towards it and kicked the rope back into her face to send her backwards onto the mat. The “Sensational” Prospect took off towards the ropes, using them for a springboard into a double knee drop into a tight hook of the leg.

Lyn: I felt all of that one and there’s the pin!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOPE!

Katie kicks out in time as the two comes down. The former cheerleader hammered elbows into the side of her head before she got back to her feet. Kyle applauded from ringside, giving her some encouragement as she pulled Katie back to her feet.

Zack: Stacey’s getting a little immoral support from her manager, which seems to be about the only person she listens to or seems able to calm her down.

Keller was scooped over her shoulder as Stacey darted for the corner, looking for a snake eyes. But the new Prospect dropped to her feet behind her, and shoved her towards the corner. Sky barely stopped herself from colliding, and was pulled backwards into a lungblower that flipped her over to the canvas. Katie lunged across her with a hook of the leg for the cover.

Lyn: The impact on that double knee backbreaker... Stacey may need a chiropractor later!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEE-NOPE!!

Zack: Katie was within an eyelash of putting this one away, but Stacey is a lot tougher than you’d expect from a cheerleader.

Stacey managed to get her shoulder up in time, and shove Katie off the cover. The former cheerleader started to crawl away from her as Katie gathered herself. The brunette made it back to her feet, seeing Stacey in the corner starting to get up. She gave her a second to get her feet under her before she darted across towards her with a running high knee. But Kyle grabbed Stacey’s arm, and pulled her out of the way. Katie’s knee struck the top turnbuckle, and Stacey leveled her with a superkick to the head. The blonde dropped to a knee, and tried to collect herself for a few seconds.

Lyn: More immoral support here from Kyle. Can we make that a thing officially? Because that needs to be a thing.

Zack: I’m willing to do my part to make sure it becomes a meme or at the very least, a trope.

Both women began to rise about the same time, but Katie was a little slower. Stacey charged her in the corner, driving her body into the turnbuckles before she spun her around for a fisherman’s suplex with the leg hooked for the pin! Davis immediately dove into position to make the count.

Zack: Both these women seem ripe for the picking right now, and I think Stacey may be a little closer to putting this away!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Katie kicked out again, and Stacey sat up with a look of frustration to her manager. Kyle gave her a hand signal, and eliciting a nod from the blonde as she got back to her feet. Stacey started to circle around her opponent, watching her and looking down to her hand every so often.

Lyn: Stacey looking to bring it to an end here, moving like a vulture in the desert!

As soon as Katie was back to her feet, Stacey stalked her from behind. When the brunette turned around, Stacey grabbed her under the chin, and applied a Tongan death grip that froze Katie in her tracks.

Lyn: SCREAM FOR—Wait that’s not—!!

Keller recoiled as Stacey’s fingers plunged under her chin, causing the brunette to go down to the mat with her hands clasped around Stacey’s wrist. Davis dropped into position to make a count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Davis called for the bell, and Stacey continued to apply the pressure, freezing Katie in place before Kyle tapped her shoulder after getting into the ring. Both he and the referee raised Stacey’s hand to boos from the crowd.

Zack: I know Kilmeade had said Stacey had mastered a new move, and we might see it tonight! But I had no idea it was that paralyzing nerve hold, Lyn!

Lyn: I cannot help but feel like Kyle has been having Stacey watch some Asaka family matches.

Gaby: Here’s your winner by pinfall……………..’SENSATIONAL’ STACEY SKY!!

Kyle gave his client more applause as she looked like she was about to apply it again with a smile on her face. But the manager encouraged her to follow him before they left the ring. Katie coughed heavily on the mat as the pair headed up the ramp.

Lyn: Kellar still feeling the effects and Stacey was almost ready to do it again!

Kyle and Stacey disappeared through the curtain amid massive boos. From there, the show headed elsewhere.

A Witchy Guessing Game

Jake Chandler is seen knocking on the locker room door of someone backstage. When the door is opened, we find it belongs to the Stone sisters, Trinity.

Jake: Hi there, hope I’m not interrupting but I found out something cool you might be interested to know!

The three sisters all turn to Jake with a wave each and a smile for him.

Melody: You’re not interrupting anything at all, come in and make yourself at home. We were actually just discussing whose turn it is to pay for dinner tonight.

Mikayla: It’s not mine. I know that much!

Madyson: We can sort that out later. I want to know what this cool thing is that Jake found out is. I had thought at first you were going to ask us to help you find something again.

Jake: Nope, I threw away the shorts with a hole in the pocket after I got home. The cool thing is that Adam told me earlier that the next Future Shock is going to be full of debuts for the newer Prospects, and that he had a match for one of you on it!

Madyson: That is pretty cool… but just one of us? Do you know which one it will be, or hasn’t that been decided yet?

Melody: It will be great for one of us to have our first outing.

Jake: Well that’s the thing. He said I could decide who it was. And I’m having a hard time making a choice. So I thought I’d ask you girls which one it should be.

All three of the girls held up their hand to indicate themselves, prompting Melody to give a little shake of her head.

Melody: I think it’s clear that we all think it should be us, but as the oldest, I think it’s only fair that I go first. It is what the oldest does after all.

Mikayla and Madyson didn’t seem to agree with that reasoning at all.

Mikayla: No way! As the oldest you get to go first for everything. I think we should switch it up. Let the youngest go first for a change… that would be me!

Jake started scratching the back of his head as he tried to figure out a decision, but was clearly not having a lot of luck so far.

Jake: Well this doesn’t help much at all. So let’s see….hmm, I have an idea! We’ll play a guessing game, and whoever gets closest or right is the one who gets the match. How’s that sound?

Madyson: That seems really fair, since I’d have no chance of winning an oldest or youngest argument…. It sucks being the middle sister sometimes.

Mikayla and Melody nodded in agreement also.

Jake: That works then! I’ll think of a number between 1 and 100. Whoever gets the closest gets the match. Let’s see here.

He snaps his fingers as the number apparently arrives in his mind.

Jake: Alright, I got it! Go ahead.

Melody: Okay. As the oldest I’ll guess first and I’m going to say…. 87.

Madyson: Hmmm. I’m going to go with 66.

Mikayla scratches her chin for a moment as she seems to take a bit longer thinking than the other two.

Mikayla: I got it! I’m gonna pick number 3!

Jake: Three great numbers! If I played, I’d go out and buy a lottery ticket with those three numbers tonight. But the number I went with was the date I was born on...and that’s the 25th. So that means Mikayla was closest, and she wins.

Mikayla: Hai! I won! I never win with these two usually. They always play the age card on me.

Jake: Congratulations. I’m sure you’ll do great. Come to think of it, we might should go see Adam now. Because he didn’t tell me who the opponent was, and that could be useful information.

Mikayla: That would be really handy to know. It’s harder to prepare for an unknown opponent, but not completely impossible.

Madyson: I knew I should have gone with 27.

Jake: The upshot though is he also said the two who didn’t get chosen would be teaming together later. So that means you and Melody will be tagging up soon.

Melody: That will be good. I don’t think you can get a much closer team than family really. And Mikayla is right, she doesn’t usually get to go first with anything. It’s probably about time that she got to experience that.

Jake: Yeah, that’s what my parents used to say about me and my sister. Sometimes though, I think she tried to overdo it. I mean she grew up to become an insufferable twat, so that meant I didn’t have to be when I grew up. So it all works out.

The three sisters all looked at each other a little wide eyed for a moment at Jake’s revelation about his sister.

Madyson: Not everyone gets on with their siblings, so I think we were pretty lucky. We’re actually all friends as well as family which makes everything easier.

Jake: Let’s go find out who you’re facing then, shall we?

Jake headed for the exit with Mikayla in tow before we cut elsewhere.

Not A Kardashian

The next image we see opens on a boardroom. “Material Girl” by Madonna can be heard playing. The camera pans along the long table as both men and women in business suits are shown talking and looking over papers in front of them. But as the camera reaches the other end of the table, it spots a woman in her pajamas. A long t-shirt and fuzzy slippers propped up on the table, drawing some looks from others at the table.

Cause we are living in a material world
And I am a material girl
You know that we are living in a material world
And I am a material girl

Cait: If you’d seen the house I grew up in, your never believe it. A little three bedroom house in Belfast, nothing special to look at, in a middling part of town. I don’t come from money, not at all. Which is probably why I like it so much.

The other people in the boardroom almost look as though they have a little contempt for her, just by their facial expressions. But it clearly doesn’t bother her.

Some boys romance
Some boys slow dance
That's all right with me
If they can't raise my interest then I
Have to let them be

Cait: And you want to know what happens when you’re not born into money? You learn not to waste it on stupid shit. I have what I want, sure. I know I can afford the things I like. But I also know that just as quick as it came, that’s as fast as it can be lost. And I’m not about to lose what I worked so hard to get.

She swings her feet back down to the floor, looking back at the others in the room with a smile as if to say “You’re stuck with me, deal with it”

Cait: So I sat down with some financial advisors, and I learned whatever I could from them. And when they didn’t have anything left to teach me, I went into business for myself. I started investing in startup companies, and I put a portion of the proceeds toward charitable donations. I’m a regular Bill Gates - I may not have invented a computer but I know good ideas when I see them, and I put my money where my mouth is.

Some boys try and some boys lie but
I don't let them play (no way)
Only boys who save their pennies
Make my rainy day

Cait: It also helps that I absolutely do not give a damn what others think of me. I have that in common with the other rich bitches here, sure. But tell me… do they have a fraction of the business acumen that I do? Do they know what it’s like to come from nothing and get everything that you’ve ever wanted? I’m willing to bet the answer there is no. I’m a special bit of bitch, you see. And Future Shock is about to be my playground.

Boys may come and boys may go
And that's all right you see
Experience has made me rich
And now they're after me

She finally pushes up to her feet as someone opens the door for her to leave. As she heads for the elevator in her pajamas, we fade out on the following words:

CAIT FLANAGAN COMING SOON TO FUTURE SHOCK

Double Vision

The show heads to the back, and we find Christian Kincaid stood between two women who are perfect matches of one another. The fans recognize them instantly on the video wall, and immediately start booing at the sight.

Christian: I guess introductions aren’t totally necessary at this point. For months, people were speculating that Tara Cortez had a secret. When she first started in Future Shock over a year ago, I can’t tell you some of the great theories I heard about what kept happening during her matches. One person thought that maybe she had supernatural powers. Another one seriously told me they thought she had a leprechaun under the ring. But here we are well past a year later, and the secret’s out. No supernatural powers. No magical creatures….just a woman who was her equal in every single way possible. Tara and I would like to introduce you all to her twin sister...and newest addition to the Prospect roster….this is Luna Cortez.

Obviously, since there’s no way to tell the Cortez twins apart, the two just look at one another, almost as if asking one another “which one of us should be Luna?” before the twin to CK’s right speaks up.

Luna: Equal in every single way possible. Match strength, matching smarts… Matching beauty. Together, Tara and myself are the full 10 stars of Future Shock. And I say this without a smidgen of a doubt because over the course of the last year, Tara and myself have been making short work of the competition at every area code, in every challenge we have been put into. You call the Hawaiian happy-to-be-here loser to be a suitable opponent? Not for a pair of frigging masterminds, she freaking wasn’t.

Tara (?) then chuckles.

Tara: It’s easy now for people to say things like “oh, we knew it”, or mention how Lyn Dallins called it when he made the whole “10-stars because it’s 5 times two”... We don’t care about your theories and your eureka moments. Here’s the thing: on our own or as a team, Luna and myself are the next big thing in FFW.

Christian: No question about it. What people seem to gloss over is the fact that you have a woman in Tara who has never been pinned or submitted in over a year. I don’t count games of tag, which is pretty much a strap match is. Then you have Luna here, who is every bit as intelligent, talented, and gifted as Tara. After all, this whole thing went on over a year and no one outsmarted either of these two or myself. Now I know Vivi is scheduled to face Luna at the next Pay Per View, and that’s fine. I got no issue with Vivi. I’m just impressed it took this long for all of this to come out. But she’ll find that jumping one of the girls is a whole other animal from facing them in the ring, where no one has ever pinned them or made them quit. Trust me when I tell you one of them is just as dangerous and clever as the other one. So whether it’s Tara or Luna...or God help the tag division if it’s the both of them….They’ll still be seeing stars at the end. 10 of them! Which reminds me…

Christian reaches into his pocket, and produces a “10 Star” ring identical the one he gave months ago, and then slides it onto Luna’s finger.

Christian: You both deserve it, after all.

Luna grins mischievously, and the two twins unite their hands as they show off the gemini rings.

Luna: So here’s a warning for Vivienne Robichaud. Tara and I are the full 10 stars for a reason. And if you and your passive aggressiveness think you’re smart enough to take us on, take me on, you’re in for a long night. And unlike you, we don’t believe in witchcraft; we only believe in our own genius and ability to put whiny assholes like you down.

Tara: And if for a single moment you or anyone else in this universe think you have us figured out… Nah, girl, this is only the beginning. You have seen nothing yet. Your eyes don’t deceive you when you stare at us and see double. But when Luna’s done with you, you’ll be seeing more than just two of the same woman. You’ll be left sprawled out on the mat counting little spinning stars above your head.

Luna: All ten of them.

On that, the show cuts elsewhere.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 10:36:53 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2018, 09:44:20 pm »

Future Shock returns from the break, and we find the “Wildcat” in the ring for the final time this evening with her microphone in hand.

Gaby: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the FFW Future Shock Tag Team Championship!

Zack: It’s main event time here on Future Shock, and there’s no better way to cap off the night with a championship match. In this case, the tag titles are up for grabs and I have to say the champions are the heavy favorites here. I’ve got the Evolution Champion here, Missy, to help keep track of all the action.

Missy: It’s great to be back again, Zack. I like to sit here for some of the matches, and any chance to watch the Gold Standard get beat is always a good night for me.

The lights dim as the opening bars of “Turn You On” by Stitched Up Heart hit the speakers around the arena.

Are you awake, You're gonna have to hear the words I say
Don't you try turn away, I'm everything you ever dreamed I'd be
I'll make you wish that you never talked, Back to me
I can't wait to watch your ego bleed
Your pain will set me free

A red spotlight hits the curtain and Kyle Kilmeade walks out and proceeds to hold it open for Lacey to walk through. Stepping onto the stage in front of Kyle, Lacey wears a green and black one piece, which has a deep vee cut all the way to her navel, black fishnet tights and matching green and black boots. She runs her hands down her curves, while giving a little sway of her hips and then stands with her arms folded across her chest and her head lowers.  

I'd bite I'd scratch I'd hold you down, Just to turn you on
I'd leave you waiting tied and bound, Just to turn you on
Close your eyes, And come with me tonight
I'd burn this whole room to the ground, Just to turn, just to turn you on

She snaps her head up and flings her arms out at the sides of her in one fluid motion, almost as if someone has just pulled the strings on a puppet. Keeping her gaze straight ahead she slowly smirks before lowering her arms to her sides and making her way down the ramp with Kyle walking beside her.

I'll make you beg, I'm gonna teach you things you won't forget
Don't you try turn away, I'm everything you ever dreamed I'd be
I'll make you wish that you never talked, Back to me
Your pain will set me free

Gaby: Making her way to the ring at this time….from parts unknown…..LAAAAACEEEEEY!!!

I'd bite I'd scratch I'd hold you down, Just to turn you on
I'd leave you waiting tied and bound, Just to turn you on
Close your eyes, And come with me tonight
I'd burn this whole room to the ground, Just to turn, just to turn you on

Completely ignoring the crowd at either side of the ramp, Lacey speeds up as she reaches the ring and jumps up onto the apron. Taking hold of the top rope with both hands, she slowly and seductively sways her hips and wiggles her way down and back up, almost like a serpent, before springboarding over the top rope. When she lands in the ring she immediately drops down into the splits and stays there for a moment with her arms outstretched. After getting back to her feet, she climbs up onto the top turnbuckle facing the outside. Pulling something from her top she opens her palm and blows the contents into the crowd.

And all the pain you feel will set you free
If you behave this night will never end
Turn off the lights and start again

The lights shut off completely for a second at the end of the theme, when they come back on, Lacey is standing in her corner sharing some last minute words with Kyle before he returns up the ramp for her partner’s arrival.

Zack: Lacey didn’t have the best night a couple weeks ago in Sydney, and I’ve only seen her in one tag match in Future Shock. So to say she and her partner are going to be at a massive experience disadvantage is an understatement.

Missy: Not that they would likely admit that. Neither of this pairing are short on confidence, whether it is founded or not.

The lights in the arena sharply cut off, leaving everything in complete darkness. The chiming of a clock is heard echoing in the darkness, followed by a chipper, circus like chime tone. As the tone chimes on, a vibrant gold spotlight shines down on the top of the stage. The circus chimes are soon replaced by the opening chorus of “Villain” by Wild Fire.

"Tic tic toc, the time bomb clock
Ticks grinning ear to ear here baby
Tic Tic Toc, the time bomb clock
ticks counting down...
tic, tic stop!"

At the exact moment “stop” is sung, the song kicks into full gear, setting off a series of shimmering gold strobe lights going off on either side of the ramp. A few seconds pass before the controversial redhead, Valerie McKinley makes her way out from behind the curtain and stands in the immediate center of the stage, standing in the gold spotlight. Coming out behind her and standing next to her was her manager, one Kyle Kilmeade.

"You know I speak in riddles,
And I’m plotting to destroy
Villain as I always was
Crazy is as crazy does"

Clad in a mid-thigh length leather jacket worn open over her gear, Valerie looks around at the crowd showering her with a rousing chorus of boos. She looks over at Kyle and the pair simply shake their heads. The strobe lights begin to lessen in intensity as the pair makes their way down the aisle, her arms at her side and a focused look on her face. As she makes her way to the ring, the fans on either side of the aisle make their displeasure at her appearance rather noticeable, which Valerie simply dismisses with an arrogant flip of her hand.

"My sanity's in short supply
Mad as a hatter, hey surprise!
T-T-T-Ticking bomb on the inside
Livin' with the villain pacing in my mind."

Gaby: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring, being accompanied by Kyle Kilmeade…..from Providence, Rhode Island…….Valerie McKinley!!

The boos grow louder as Kyle hops up onto the apron and climbs into the ring. Valerie hops up onto the apron and spins around so her back is resting on the ropes. With her head bowed, she lifts both arms up towards her head and has her pointer finger and thumb on both hands close to her head. She lifts her head up and extends her arms out, her fingers pointing out at the crowd like pistols. She then makes a motion like she was firing her finger guns at the crowd before turning around to see Kyle already holding the ropes open for her. She steps through the open ropes and into the ring.

"I'm blowing up the mystery
And all the pretty things you see
Light flame to fuse
And Sparks will fly
You said goodnight
Now say goodbye."

Once in the ring, she walks around with her arms extended outward, reveling in the heat from the crowd. She walks over to the corner and peels off her jacket, letting it drop to the apron as the lights return to normal and her music fades out. She rests her back against the turnbuckles and brushes a few stray strands of hair out of her face, awaiting the start of the action.

Zack: The Sydney Supershow wasn’t any better for Valerie McKinley after she left the title behind for Harley Shannon not by any choice of her own. I’m curious to see how well these two work together in a match with this much on the line.

Missy: In some respects we’ve already seen how they work as a team, since Lacey had a big hand in Valerie’s defense at Wipeout against Bianca Reed and Gillie Barnes.

“Deuce” by Kiss begins to play, Jem runs out of the back and onto the stage area with a title belt around her waist, sprinting across to the far side and bouncing on the balls of her feet as she encourages the crowd to get a little louder. Charging across to the other side of the stage, she once more cheer leads before heading back to the middle of the stage. Meeting her partner there, Angela with her title belt on her shoulder, the two girls double high five and turn it into a hug that breaks as Jem charges down to the ring, sliding underneath the bottom rope. Angela follows her down the ramp, slapping hands with fans. Jem pops up to her feet and makes a tour of the corners, climbing to the middle turnbuckle and throwing her hands into the air to get a cheer from the crowd before moving onto the next one. As Angela reaches the ring she walks hops up onto the apron and raises one clenched fist in the air before she enters the ring and walks to the NHB corner to await the start of the match, then passes the titles to the referee.

Gaby: Approaching the ring at a combined weight of 306 lbs, the team of Jem Michaels and Angela Hinchcliffe. They are the reigning and defending FFW Future Shock Tag Team Champions…....NO HOLDING BACK!!!

Zack: It was October 21st of last year that these two women became the first ever Future Shock Tag Team Champions, and they have turned back every challenge since that point! Missy, NHB are sitting at 339 days with those titles tonight, which I think makes them heavy favorites.

Missy: Without a doubt NHB have proven themselves to be the pinnacle of tag teams in Future Shock. They have turned people away each time and I am fully expecting to see them do the same again tonight.

Referee Melinda Davis took the titles from the champions, and held them over her head before giving them to Gaby before she left. All four women were checked for anything foreign, and then the bell sounded. Valerie stepped out onto the apron, leaving Lacey in the ring as Angela and Jem played rock paper scissors to decide who started. Angela won the game, but barely had time to turn around before Lacey went on offense. She caught the brunette with a running forearm, and started unloading right hands into her head. The only problem was Jem hadn’t left the ring yet, and tapped Lacey on the shoulder. She turned to see Jem before she got shoved by her right into the waiting arms of Angela, who sent her flying with a release German suplex. Jem left the ring as Lacey was getting up, only to get caught with a running clothesline from Angela to put her back down. Lacey got back to her feet again, and ate one more clothesline. The brunette took a page from Lacey’s offense, and surprised Valerie with a forearm that sent her off the apron before turning back to Lacey with a smile.

Missy: I’m enjoying this already! That will teach Lacey not to try and get one over on NHB. They are the tag champions for a reason.

Zack: Angela wanted to welcome Valerie to the tag title defense, and now Lacey has the powerhouse of NHB all to herself...if that’s what she wanted.

Lacey got back to her feet, and locked up with Angela in the center. The champion had little trouble pushing Lacey back into her team’s corner. She gave a break when the referee called for it, giving Lacey an opening to try to poke her eye. But Angela caught her hand and twisted it down to her side, causing the redhead to grimace in pain. She quickly let go, grabbed the top rope with both hands and began stomping Lacey repeatedly to the point she was sitting against the corner when she was done. She made the tag to Jem, who stepped in and climbed up to the middle rope for a corner dropkick into Lacey’s chest. Jem tagged Angela back in as the powerhouse took off for the far side, and came back with a rolling cannonball to crush Lacey against the turnbuckles. Another tag followed that before Angela dragged Lacey out by her feet, scooped her partner up and slammed her face down on Lacey. Jem rolled off to her feet, and tagged Angela back into the match before Hinchcliffe delivered a leg drop across Lacey’s chest...and reached back for the tag again!

Missy: Lacey is getting destroyed in there, and I’m sure I’m not alone in enjoying that greatly! NHB work like a well oiled machine and they are keeping the pressure on nicely.

Zack: The last time I saw this many tags in this short of a time was the last time I called a NHB tag match. This is some next level tag team excellence right here, and Lacey can’t keep up.

Jem grabbed the top rope as her partner did the same, and used it as a slingshot to send Jem right onto Lacey in a senton. Jem popped to her feet, and made the tag back to her partner as Angela stepped in again. This time, the redhead took off towards her and used a hurricanrana on her own partner to drive Angela headfirst into Lacey’s body. Kyle was shouting at the referee on the floor in frustration.

Zack: I’ve never seen that before, that must feel like a bowling ball hitting you in the breadbasket. There’s nothing illegal about what they are doing, so I’m not sure what Kyle’s upset about.

Missy: Seeing Kyle so frustrated with it is just making it all the more enjoyable viewing for me. Lacey is out of her element in there right now and is being seriously outclassed by NHB.

Angela got back to her feet, and pulled Lacey up with her. She fired a few forearms into the side of her head, and sent her for the ride into the neutral corner. Lacey struck back first, and staggered out into Angela’s waiting arms for a spinebuster. The brunette hooked the leg for the cover as the referee dropped to count.

Zack: This may be the shortest and most dominant tag title defense I’ve ever seen! NHB’s looking to go home early!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOOO!!

Lacey kicked out in time, and Angela sat up looking over to her partner. Jem already had her hand back out ready to come back.

Missy: I really thought that was going to be it right then, but Angela and Jem have plenty of energy left yet, and Lacey still hasn’t found a response, so I doubt it will last that much longer!

Angela got to her feet, and headed for the corner. But as she approached, Lacey caught her with a running high knee to the back of her head that sent her headfirst into her partner instead. Jem dropped to the floor holding her head as Lacey pulled Angela’s face down onto the top rope and dragged it across her eyes and nose. The brunette stepped back, holding her face with both hands before Lacey planted her with a swinging neckbreaker. When she sat up, she immediately began trying to catch her breath and collect herself after all the damage she’d taken. Kyle implored her to not give Angela a second before the redhead rolled over, and fired knees into Angela’s head on the mat.

Missy: I went and spoke too soon, didn’t I? I should have known that it was too good to last. Hopefully Angela will pull herself together quickly and we can get back to the more enjoyable viewing of watching them destroy Lacey.

Zack: Kyle’s giving her some excellent advice. Now’s not the time to to get your wind back. Lacey has to stay on Angela or tag out and let Valerie take over. Especially after what all we saw at the outset of this tag title match.

Lacey rose back to her feet, then delivering knee drops into Angela’s ribs one after another. The powerhouse began to get up, and Lacey lowered her shoulder to drive her back first into the corner. It knocked the wind out of her, and allowed Lacey a chance to drag her out by the hair closer to her corner. She immediately applied an abdominal stretch. Angela’s face tensed and only got worse before Lacey fired hard punches into her exposed ribs. The referee dropped down in front of the tag champion, asking her if she wanted to stop the match. Angela shook her head, and Lacey reached behind her to allow Valerie to grab her hand and start pulling on it to increase the pressure.

Zack: This abdominal stretch will allow Lacey a little breathing room, and still do some damage in the process….especially with Valerie pulling on her hand!

Missy: I knew it wouldn’t be long before their usual shady tactics came into play. I don’t think any of Kyle’s clients know how to win a match without shenanigans. Or even how to have a match without them.

The referee moved around, and only found Valerie looking at her nails as though she had just had a manicure. Davis moved back in front of Angela, and Lacey reached for her partner’s hand again. Valerie grabbed it and started pulling backwards a second time, causing Angela’s face to tense even more tightly in pain. The referee went to look again, and found Valerie shaking out her red hair with her hands running through it.

Missy: Oh for pity’s sake. The referee is obviously suspicious but Valerie keeps managing to not get caught. It’s typical!

Zack: I’d ask the referee why she thinks Valerie is that far down the apron, and why she chose that particular spot to preen herself.

Davis moved back around again for the third time before Lacey reached slowly behind her. Valerie moved over, and grabbed her hand again. This time though, Davis got up and went around the other way to catch them. She kicked their hands, causing Valerie to let go and Angela to counter with a hip toss. She was about to go for Lacey when Valerie grabbed her with a handful of hair. Hinchcliffe spun into her with a terse look. Angela was about to grab her when Lacey was already back up, and used a kidney punch to freeze her in place and drop her to a knee. The tag champion lurched forward to lay across the middle rope when Lacey took off for the far side, and came back with a seated splash on her back. As the referee told her to get back, Valerie dropped to the floor and pulled Angela’s neck down across the top rope with both hands to choke her until Davis turned back around to find her stretching her leg on the apron.

Missy: Angela is getting it from all angles at the moment. She really needs to try and get away from that pair and get a tag about now.

Zack: No question about it. I’m sure Lacey’s had enough time to get her bearings back by now, and I suspect we’re not far from the former Future Shock Champion checking into this title match.

Angela collapsed to all fours on the mat before Lacey bounced off the near side with a punt into her ribs. It almost lifted her off the mat, but she ended up falling onto her side holding those ribs. Lacey smiled back to her partner, and made the tag to Valerie. The 1 Percenter demanded that the referee open the ropes for her before she stepped into the ring. The referee did it reluctantly before Valerie caught the rising Angela into a Russian leg sweep back to the mat.

Zack: The 1 Percenter has checked into this match, and I think she wasted a lot of time waiting on the referee to hold the ropes open for her. But she’s picking up where Lacey left off here.

Missy: The absolute cheek of her. The referee should have told her to take a running jump. She wasted a lot of time that could have been used to try and win the match, but I guess when you rely on shenanigans you don’t think about things like that.

Valerie got back to her feet, a smirk forming on her face as she drove a knee into Angela’s back and then applied a chinlock from there. The champion’s body was being bent backwards as Valerie arched further back, trying to get as much out of it as possible. Angela’s face showed the pain she was feeling, while the Boston crowd was trying to rally her. Jem pounded the corner to inspire them as they got louder. Valerie rolled her eyes at the crowd, and then transitioned into a body scissors with her feet locked in place.

Zack: Valerie is as methodical as they come. She’s not going to waste energy if she doesn’t have to, and she’s perfectly content to squeeze the life out of Angela here with this body scissors.

Missy: Angela needs to try and escape her, she’s taken a lot of punishment so far and really could do with letting Jem take over for a while.

The redhead propped up on her side as though she were bored in the scissors, still trying to squeeze the hold tighter. The crowd only got louder though, and Angela managed to fire a back elbow into her head. Two more followed that before she finally managed to get free. The brunette held her ribs as she looked around for her corner, and saw Jem with her hand out for the tag. She headed towards her with the crowd urging her to move faster. Valerie got back to her feet, and followed her. She slapped Jem across the face, infuriating the redhead as she tried to get in the ring. The referee intercepted her, while Valerie dragged Angela by the legs towards her team’s corner. By the time Jem had returned to the corner, Angela was back in the Gold Standard corner with Valerie heading up to the middle rope.

Missy: Damn, she was so close for that tag then, but Valerie did the smart thing that anybody would do and kept her away from it. She is certainly smart in the ring, but that doesn’t make her any more likeable.

Valerie raised her fists into a clubbing position, and came off the middle rope. But as she did, Angela got her foot up and caught her on the chin on the way down.

Zack: Oh, that didn’t quite go according to plan! Valerie got her millionaire molars rattled, and now’s the chance for Angela!

McKinley dropped to her knees as Angela rolled away from her about halfway across the ring. She got herself aimed in the right direction, and scrambled towards the corner with a burst of speed to make the tag! The crowd roared when she made it, and Jem bolted into the ring. The referee went to stop her though, telling her to get back out since she didn’t see it with Kyle pulling her attention on the apron at the time.

Missy: Come on! Do you think the crowd are cheering for the good of their health?! Angela got the tag!

As Jem plead her case to the referee, Lacey came back into the ring. The redheads pulled Angela to her feet, and fired her across for the ride. A flapjack planted her face down on the mat before the girls pulled her back to her feet. They lifted her off the mat into a gutbuster across their knees until Valerie slapped her hands together and rolled out while Lacey made the cover. The referee finally turned around, and dropped to make the count.

Zack: Just for the record, she didn’t see a tag there either because there wasn’t one! But Lacey’s got the cover!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Angela kicked out in time, and weakly shoved Lacey off the cover. The redhead got back to her feet with a roll of her eyes at the two count from the official.

Missy: What a load of horse manure! She has no reason to roll her eyes after the shady crap they’ve been pulling. Angela is in dire need of the tag now, more than ever!

Lacey pulled her knee pad down, measuring and going for a knee drop into Angela’s ribs. But the champion rolled out of the way, and Lacey’s knee hit the mat instead. She clutched it tightly as Angela struggled to get back to her feet. Her teeth gritted, she looked to find her partner and saw Lacey starting to get up. The redhead went to get her, but Angela began unloading with straight right hands to her head one after another. Each shot backed her up before Angela fired her into the neutral corner, and followed her in with a big splash. Lacey stumbled forward, and Angela grabbed her head and put her down with a running bulldog. She turned her attention to the corner with Lacey down and Jem reaching as far over the top rope as she could.

Zack: Angela’s digging into third gear after all she’s enduring! Lacey’s down, and there’s only one thing she needs to do right here, and it involves tagging the high flyer of NHB into this match.

Missy: This whole arena wants the tag as badly as Angela does! Just a little bit further, and you can have a well earned rest, Angela!

Angela crawled on all fours towards the corner, and lunged the last few inches towards Jem to make the tag. The referee saw it this time as Jem hopped up onto the top rope immediately, and launched herself into a shooting star press onto Lacey! The fans roared in approval as she nipped up to her feet, shaking her head. Jem took off for the ropes, and used them for a springboard into a double knee drop into Lacey’s body. She popped up to her feet as Valerie looked like she was coming back in, and gave the 1 Percenter a kneelift into her head that sent her down to the floor!

Missy: That’s the way you do it! Jem is not playing and is definitely not taking any chances of Valerie blindsiding her. This is what I like to see!

Zack: Angela’s laying in her corner over here trying to recuperate, and who can blame her! But right now, Cyclone Jem has made landfall in Beantown!

Jem headed for Lacey, seeing Valerie roll under the bottom rope into the ring. She shook her head, and grabbed both girls’ heads before leaving her feet for a tornado DDT that spiked them both on the mat! She nipped up to her feet, and let out a scream before she bolted for the corner to make her way up top with both Valerie and Lacey next to one another on the mat.

Missy: Two for the price of one there! Jem has obviously been building all of this up while she’s been watching her partner struggle, and she is giving it to the Gold Standard both barrels now!

Zack: Jem’s in the high rent district, and Lacey and Valerie are on the mat! Let’s see what she has in mind!

The redhead launched herself into a frog splash, crashing onto both of them before she made the cover on Lacey! The fans came to their feet in a roar as Jem had the leg hooked for the cover.

Fans: ONE!!!  TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!  THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Missy: Jem had that in the bag! Where is the count though… the fans counting doesn’t work unfortunately.

Unfortunately the fans were the only ones counting as Kyle had climbed back up onto the apron again and pulled the referee towards him as a result. He didn’t stay up there long though before a running shoulder tackle from a weakened Angela sent him to the floor. The referee finally turned back around and dove to make the count!

Zack: FINALLY!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOO!!

Lacey’s shoulder came up before the three came down as the crowd was getting louder still. Kyle got back to his feet, and was pulling chairs out from under the ring.

Missy: If Kyle hadn’t of distracted the referee that would have been three count for Jem. There was time enough for two or three of them, but thanks to slimeball Lacey had chance to pull herself together…. What’s the weasel upto now?!

Zack: He’s gonna get them disqualified, that’s what he’s up to!

Kyle slid one of the chairs under the bottom rope into the ring, and the referee immediately went to get it! As she did, he slid another one to Valerie. When Jem got back to her feet, Valerie drove it into her body before dropping the chair and landing her swinging reverse STO sending Jem face first into the steel. The 1 Percenter kicked it out of the ring and made the cover as the referee came back from getting rid of the other chair to make the count!

Missy: Oh come on! No! It can’t end like this!

ONE!!!!!!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-WHOA!!

The count never finished as the weakened Angela yanked Lacey off the cover to stop the count, which got a pop from the crowd.

Zack: They forgot about Angela! I don’t think she has anything left in her, but she stopped Valerie and Lacey from stealing the tag titles!!

Missy: Thank heavens for that! That would have been daylight robbery without a doubt.

Valerie took off towards Angela, and began hammering away on her in the corner before the referee tried to get them out of the ring. Lacey looked beside herself before she pulled Jem up again into position for her finisher. Kyle slid the chair into place as Lacey hit it for the second time onto the chair. He quickly yanked it out of the ring as Lacey made the cover, and screamed at the referee!

Missy: Those damn chairs! Somebody needs to wrap one of them around Kyle’s bloody head! That man is a menace!

ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-Angela staggered forward to try to stop it when Valerie grabbed her by the legs. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Davis called for the bell to deafening boos from the crowd as Lacey and Valerie got to their feet, and embraced each other like longlost sisters.

Zack: And on day 339, the Future Shock Tag Team Championship has been stolen! Lacey and Valerie McKinley are supposedly the best tag team in Future Shock!

Missy: Yeah, and I’m the Queen of Sheba! This is ridiculous! They don’t deserve the titles at all.

Kyle snatched the titles from the timekeeper table, and rolled into the ring to present them to the new champions. Lacey and Valerie graciously accepted them, and raised them high above their heads.

Gaby: Here are your winners of the match…….AND NNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWW FFW Future Shock Tag Team Champions…...VALERIE MCKINLEY AND LACEY OF THE GOLD STANDARD!!

The beaten down Angela crawled over to check on her partner as Lacey and Valerie ascended opposite corners to show the booing crowd their new tag team titles.

Zack: Look at that, Angela who took the most punishment is more concerned about her partner right now! Meanwhile, the new Future Shock Tag Team Champions are holding a party that no one in Boston is going to be attending.

Missy: The titles have gone from an exceptional tag team in NHB to the polar opposite in Valerie and Lacey. This is sickening. Completely and utterly.

Cassandra Steen, Stacey Sky, and Elizabeth Lannister came out from the back, congratulating the new champions after they kicked NHB out of the ring to the floor. The Gold Standard shared a group hug as debris started filling the ring from the crowd.

Zack: We got the entirety of the Gold Standard out here to celebrate new tag champions, and Boston is letting them know how they feel about it.

Missy: More like the Gold Plated Standard. They are the only ones celebrating because everyone else knows it’s a heaping pile of horse manure!

Lacey and Valerie share cheek kisses before they raise their titles one more time as Future Shock faded off the air.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: