Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 20, 2024, 09:50:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Sin & Sacrifice - September 29, 2018

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Sin & Sacrifice - September 29, 2018  (Read 679 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: October 03, 2018, 09:39:21 pm »

Maggie: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish and is for a shot at the FFW Fast Track Championship!!!

Zack: Coming up, we got two women who have a lot of respect for one another both chasing a rematch for the Fast Track Championship. I’m joined by their mutual agent, Carson Black.

Carson: I’m honored to be here. It’s rare to see a match with stakes on the line between two people who actually get along. They’ve even teamed together in Future Shock, so I expect a very good outing from both women.

CUE THE SOUNDCHIP! An 8-bit version of the song from the Goonies start playing as the main lights dim down in the arena, with small star spotlights in a variety of colors flying around the crowd. 8-bit stars fill the videoboards, right up until the words start and Andi Takata comes sprinting out of the back to hit her mark.

# GOOD -GOOD- GOOD

Andi hops into place, already in her Magical Girl pose, with blue and white sparkling pyro popping behind her, and the videoboards all exploding into pixellated color madness! The bassline kicks in and Andi dances for a moment before she starts to head for the ring, taking her time to enjoy her 'Starlights'!

#Here we are, Hanging onto strains of greed and blues
#Break the chain then we break down
#Oh it's not real, if you don't feel it
#Unspoken expectations
#Ideals we used to play with
#Finally taking shape for us.

By this time, Andi has reached the ringside fans, and cues them up for the dance party!

#What's good enough (good enough)
#For you is
#Good enough (good enough)
#For me it's good enough (good enough)
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!

And when Pacman whirrs down, Andi punches the air above her and makes her way back around the ring to get to the rest of her Starlights, before heading up the steps and into the ring....

#goodgoodgoodgoodgood...

Maggie: Now on her way to the ring, from The Great Cosmos by way of Akibahara, Japan... She is The Lucky Star... Andi Taaaaaakataaaaa!!!

#Old fashioned superstitions
#I find too hard to breaaaak
#Maybe you're out of place whaaaat's

The song builds up again, and Andi, after running the ropes by this point, stops in the middle, to rally EVERYONE up to join her in a big ol' Caramelldanse! And most do!

#For you is
#For me It's good enough (good enough)
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!

Andi runs up the turnbuckles for one last go! Keep dancing everyone!

#For you Is
#For me.. It's good, it's good enough
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!!

Andi does her v-pose on the middle rope before she hops down and the song fades away.

Zack: Andi Takata tends to deliver on big stages. She had two matches at Unstoppable 9, including the title defense where Scarlett Silver managed to get past her.

Carson: Yes, that’s very true. But you also have to remember that she did have to face Ji-Hu, whom we saw earlier, that night. Miss Takata was hardly at 100% by the time the title defense rolled around at Unstoppable 9.

I told ya, baby
Uh-oh
I told ya

The arena darkens as “Rockstar 101” by Rihanna begins to play before the camera takes us behind a woman with purple hair. She steps out onto the stage, raising her hand and making a fist as the camera looks over her shoulder. She tosses her sunglasses on her head out to the crowd as she heads towards the ring.

Rocking these diamonds
I'm rocking this chain
Make sure you get a picture
I'm rocking my fame

Maggie: Introducing from Atlanta, Georgia, this is the Princess of the Reed family……...BIANCA REED!!!!

Bianca climbs up onto the apron, drops into a split before sliding under the bottom rope to the inside. She brings her legs together and hops to her feet, already making eye contact with her opponent and running them down verbally while her music fades and before the bell even rings.

Zack: Bianca Reed was also in that Fast Track title match at Unstoppable, and she came within an eyelash of winning it. Tonight’s her ticket back to getting another crack at it.

Carson: Miss Reed is honestly undeniable when she has her eyes and mind set to a goal. She is absolutely focused until she achieves it.

Andi and Bianca moved towards the middle of the ring, Bianca continuing to verbally run down her opponent as they went eye to eye before referee Stephen Wilson called for the bell. The pair immediately locked up only for Andi to send her foe down to the canvas with a japanese style armdrag. Reed rose back to her feet quickly only to get caught and sent to the mat once more with a second japanese style armdrag. Once more Bianca rolled through to her feet and this time she caught a dropkick to her face that once again sent her down to the canvas. Once more Reed came to her feet following the move and the Lucky Star immediately jerked her downwards into a small package pinfall.

One…

T-

Carson: I doubt Miss Takata thought she was going to get a pinfall there, but it certainly reminds Miss Reed that their kinship is not going to be a factor tonight.

Zack: I don’t think Bianca would have it any other way. This is her first ever appearance at Sin & Sacrifice as well.

Bianca kicked out and quickly rose to her feet but only just managed to get her bearings before she found herself on the receiving end of three forearm shots to the side of the jaw. The Space Princess followed it up by taking hold of Reed’s wrist and jerking her forward into a raised knee to the stomach, keeping hold of her arm as she left her feet and hooked her other arm with her legs to pull her down to the canvas into a crucifix pinfall attempt.

One…

T-

Zack: Do you think Andi’s trying to get under Bianca’s skin a little with these quick pin attempts, Carson?

Carson: Possibly, there is obviously a mental aspect to this sport. I’m not sure if it’s going to work with Miss Reed though, since she approaches every match with the same unwavering goal.

Yet again Bianca kicked out just after the one count, rolling backwards to her feet where Takata continued her attack, flying towards her foe with the flying Andi butt-butt attack. Reed staggered backwards, giving the Space Princess enough room to follow up with a spinning roundhouse kick to the side of the Atlanta native’s head before the BSX member wrapped her arms around Bianca’s waist as she sent her to the mat with a belly to belly suplex. The American hit the canvas and instantly scrambled to get her feet underneath her and charged; Andi spinning away from her at last moment and delivering a perfectly timed kick to the back of her kneecap as she planted her foot, sweeping the leg out from under her and sending her down to the canvas hard once more. Immediately Andi grabbed her opponent by the foot and applied in a spinning toehold.

Zack: I’m not sure who may have the quickness advantage here, but Andi’s got the leverage right now. If I had to guess, I would say Andi is a hair quicker.

Carson: I couldn’t tell you, because I can’t see a difference there. But I would give Miss Reed the aggressiveness advantage. She doesn’t have friends when the bell rings.

Reed grimaced in frustration as much as pain as the former Future Shock Champion torqued on her foot. Wilson asked the Princess of House Reed if she wanted to quit, getting a snapped refusal in his direction before the American wrestler brought her free foot up and drove her boot into Andi’s jaw. She connected three times before Takata released her grip as the blows forced her to take a couple of steps backwards. Reed pushed up from her back and lunged towards Andi, driving the sole of her boot into her knee cap that caused it to buckle. Bianca rolled backwards to her feet as Takata recovered and launched herself at the masked wrestler taking her down to the canvas with a spinning heel kick to her jaw.

Carson: Remind me to look up some excellent orthodontists here in Rosemont, just in case Miss Takata needs to see one after tonight.

Zack: That shot had some mustard on it, but Andi’s right back at it fairly quickly though.

The masked wrestler came quickly back to her feet and Reed immediately began to lay into her with a series of stiff kicks to her body and legs, pushing her backwards and pinning her against the ropes. Wilson called for the break and started to count, Reed letting him get to three before she finished off the combination with a jumping side kick to her chest. Andi bounced off the ropes, holding her chest and found herself shot across the ring by Killer B with an Irish whip, getting met on her return to the middle with a monkey flip. The move sent Andi high into the air, allowing her to adjust in midair and land on her feet as Reed kipped up behind her. Andi turned to face her opponent and instinctively raised her hands in front of her face as Bianca fired off a superkick straight at her jaw. Takata fell backwards to the canvas and Reed dove on top of her, hooking the leg for the cover as she did so.

One…

Two…

Zack: Andi loves those superkicks, but she certainly doesn’t love eating one! Bianca can throw them with impunity, just like the “Lucky Star” can!

As the two count landed, Andi rolled her shoulder to break up the pinfall combination. The Princess of House Reed pulled the Space Princess to her feet, bringing knees up into her foe’s midsection as she got her to a vertical base and sent her barrelling into the opposite corner. Bianca followed in behind her, leaving her feet as Andi hit the pads hard and delivered a dropkick that drove both her boots into her stomach. Takata doubled over, cradling her stomach as she stepped out of the corner only for Reed to stand her upright with a swift kick to her chest before taking her down to the canvas with a headscissors takedown. Andi began to rise to her feet once more only to get her head hooked by Killer B who used the turnbuckles to her advantage as she came off them and came off with a tornado DDT that saw Andi crumple to the mat.

Zack: Look at the snap on that tornado DDT. If this thing turns into a battle of who’s faster, we may only be able to watch it in slow motion, Carson.

Carson: They are both exceptionally fast, there’s no question about that at all. I still couldn’t tell you which one had the advantage in quickness, but Bianca has it in the right now.

Bianca was continuing with her trash talk of the Space Princess as she stepped through the ropes to the outside. Reed watched her opponent push up to all fours before she used the top rope to slingshot herself back into the mat and deliver a leg drop across the back of her head, forcing her face first into the mat. Quickly the Atlanta born wrestler pushed up to her feet, pulling Andi up with her and dragged her into position near the corner where she slammed her face first into the mat with a sitout facebuster. Reed kipped straight back to her feet as Andi rolled over onto her back and Bianca moved into the corner, facing the crowd. She looked back over her shoulder before she jumped up and came back down with a split legged moonsault across her foes chest. Quickly she made the cover, hooking the leg once more.

Carson: Poetry in motion as far as Bianca’s grace and agility goes.

One…

Two…

...TH-

Zack: That split-legged moonsault was a thing of beauty, but it didn’t secure that Fast Track title shot yet.

Andi kicked out of the pinfall and was brought up to her feet as Bianca nodded to accept the referee’s count only for her to send Takata back down to the mat with a snapmare, followed up by a dropkick to the back of her head. The Lucky Star held her neck as she rolled over to the side only to begin to rise, the Princess of House Reed beginning to lay into her with stiff kicks to her body. As Andi got back to her feet, Bianca circling around behind her and snapped her back down to the canvas with a side Russian legsweep. Reed rolled to her feet and took off across the ring, coming back off the ring ropes and into Rolling Thunder that saw her come down across Andi’s body with a splash. Quickly she hooked the outside leg as she made the cover.

One…

Two…

...THR-

Carson: See, I told you those quick fall attempts earlier weren’t going to affect Miss Reed’s gameplan. She’s still laser focused on one task: earning another shot at the Fast Track title.

Andi kicked out of the pinfall. Bianca looked up at the referee who confirmed the two count to her, Reed talking at him as she rose to her feet before she turned her attention back towards the Space Princess, waving her upwards before she sprinted into the ropes once more and this time caught the rising Lucky Star with a koppu kick to the back of her head, knocking her back down to all fours. Andi took a moment before she pushed herself up onto her knees and the Princess of House Reed took full advantage by wrapping an arm around Andi’s neck from behind, pulling her head backwards to allow her to drive a chop downwards into her stomach before the Atlantan locked in a dragon sleeper on her foe.

Zack: Bianca has this dragon sleeper expertly applied, and the bonus for her is that this is going to help her plan ahead a few moves and get her wind back.

Carson: That it will. These magnificent athletes need a moment to collect themselves, especially at the pace they were going earlier.

Andi’s arms flailed as the referee checked the hold to ensure it was legal before she tried to pull herself free of the American’s grasp. Bianca’s grip proved to be vice-like; the Georgia woman pushing upwards and arching backwards slightly as she tried to make the hold more effective. Again Takata tried to escape the hold, pushing up to one knee while looking for anywhere that she could apply leverage to loosen up her grip enough to find freedom. It only caused Bianca to wrench the hold on tighter. The BSX member began to fade, her arm movements slowing until her arm hung limply by her side. Wilson raised Andi’s hand into the air and watched it drop when he released it. He raised it into the air once more, again watching it drop back down by her side.

Zack: I can’t remember the last time I saw someone put Andi Takata to sleep in a match, but we could be seconds away from changing that.

Yet again the referee lifted Takata’s arm and this time as he released it, the limb wavered for a moment before it stayed upright; the fans starting to rally behind the Space Princess. The masked warrior pumped her arm in the air once more as rose the rest of the way to her feet bending at the knees before she jumped upwards, flipping backwards and slamming Killer B into the canvas with a modified Shiranui as she did so. Andi landed on her knees and fell backwards onto her ass, immediately rolling over to her hands and knees as she began to push upwards once more, gasping for breath. As she pushed up to her feet, the Princess of House Reed moved in behind her, reaching around to try and grab hold of her wrists in an attempt to deliver a straitjacket neckbreaker but before she could, Andi Takata caught her with a mule kick into her midsection. Bianca staggered backwards and Takata spun around, jumping into the air and caught Reed with a spinning kick to the side of her head, sending her down to one knee as Takata also landed on one knee.

Carson: These two women have some of the most lethal kicks in the business, and I defy anyone to argue otherwise seeing this match.

Zack: You’re not kidding! They can put your lights out in a hurry.

Andi took a moment to recover as Bianca pushed up to her feet only for Takata to come up from one knee and delivered a palm strike to her opponent’s jaw, following it up with a second palm strike aimed at the same spot. As Reed attempted to cover up, the former Unity Champion charged her target, delivering the third palm strike into the ribcage of her opponent, followed by another to her body. Bianca lowered her guard and the Lucky Star took her off her feet with a swinging neckbreaker. The pair rose to their feet simultaneously; Andi bringing her knee up into Reed’s breadbasket before she hooked hold of her head and snapped off a suplex. Takata floated over and hooked the leg as she made the cover.

One…

Two…

Zack: Bianca still has too much left in the tank, Carson. It’s a hallmark of hers, just how resilient she can be.

Bianca kicked out the pinfall and quickly sat up allowing Andi to lock in a rear chinlock on her, pushing her knee into her spine. Despite the hold, Bianca pushed upwards, getting to her feet as Andi transitioned the hold into a side headlock. Reed walked the Space Princess backwards into the ropes, firing her off across the ring, Takata rebounded and came back towards her opponent, ducking underneath an attempted leg lariat from the Atlanta native. Bianca landed on her feet and moved towards the Lucky Star who springboarded off the middle rope and caught Bianca coming in behind her with a disaster kick to the side of her head. The Atlanta native reeled, turning away from her opponent as she staggered away on spaghetti legs which saw Andi slam her face first into the mat with a one handed bulldog. Quickly the BSX member headed towards the corner and climbed up the top rope only to come off with a double knee drop into Bianca’s body. Quickly Andi made the cover and hooked the leg once more.

One…

Two…

...TH-

Carson: There’s that resiliency you talked about earlier, Zack: Miss Reed has it in spades, but that’s not to say Miss Takata doesn’t.

Zack: It’s a good thing then, because they both are relying heavily on it tonight.

Bianca kicked out of the pinfall on two and a half, rolling over onto her front  as she did so. Andi nodded to the referee as she was shown the two count and came to her feet quickly, heading towards the nearest ring ropes to springboard into a double footstomp, landing on Reed’s shoulders as she pushed up to all fours and drove the Atlanta native’s face into the canvas. Andi quickly followed that up with an elbow drop into Bianca’s spine; Takata quickly floated over and locked in a crossface armbar. The American wrestler let out a cry of pain as Andi got the hold locked in tightly and kicked her feet against the mat. Stephen Wilson dropped down in front of Bianca and asked her if she wanted to submit, getting a very definite and very pained ‘No’ from the former Aspire Ring holder.

Carson: I admire the referee doing his job, but asking Bianca if she wants to quit is about as beneficial as asking the sun to stop being hot.

The official checked on the hold and asked her again, getting another ‘No’ as Bianca started to use her legs and feet to move her forward. She inched herself around on the canvas, face screwing up in pain as Andi made sure that she had the hold tightly applied to Reed. The American still refused to give up as she was asked again instead she kicked out her foot, searching for the ropes and came up a little short. She moved herself another quarter of an inch, kicked out her foot once more at full stretch and just managed to hook a toe over the bottom rope. Wilson called for the break and started the count that saw Andi roll away at two.

Zack: Bianca managed to get the break, but you have to wonder how much it took out of her and how much may be left in the tank.

Takata came to her feet and waved Killer B upwards, watching as she used the ropes to get back to a vertical base, favouring her arm and as Bianca turned towards her opponent, Andi darted forward and caught her with a picture perfect codebreaker. Reed popped up and fell back against the ropes, tottering forward as she rebounded off them and Andi jerked her downwards into the Katamari Roll (rolling death cradle). The Space Princess propelled her opponent around and around and around the ring before finally coming to a stop with Bianca in a pinning situation. Wilson slid into position and checked the shoulders before starting to make the count.

Carson: Watching that move makes me dizzy. I can only guess how Miss Reed must feel.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: However she felt, it wasn’t enough to keep her down for three. I bet she feels like she was just taken out of the dryer though.

Bianca kicked out before the three count could be completed causing Andi to roll away and came to her feet. Quickly the Space Princess advanced upon the rising Reed, forcing her back into the corner with a series of kicks to her body before she switched up to throwing elbows aimed at her head. The official ordered Andi to let her out of the corner and started the count only for Takata to Irish whip her across the ring into the opposite corner. Killer B hit the opposite corner and slumped slightly as Andi measured her up and came forwards to deliver a cartwheel back elbow to her face. The Space Princess landed on her feet and instantly leapt up into the air, spinning as she did so to deliver an enzugiri to the side of the Atlanta natives head. Bianca stepped forward before falling to her knees. Andi looked down at her, nodding her head before she shouted out “SHINING STAR” to the crowd who gave her a pop as she set off across the ring, hitting the ropes and came back to catch Reed on the forearms with a shining wizard aimed at the side of the head. As Bianca fell to the canvas, Andi dropped down on top of her and hooked her leg for the win.

Zack: Andi called...Bianca felt it! Takata’s going back for a title shot!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carson: I, along with this crowd, was about ready to congratulate Miss Takata on her victory, but Miss Reed planned otherwise, Zack.

At the last moment Bianca’s shoulder popped up from the mat and she rolled away as Andi pushed up to her knees, asking for the three count only for Stephen Wilson to confirm the two count once more. Andi gave a small shake of her head in disbelief as she looked at Reed who was trying to gather herself on the canvas and push upwards. Takata rose to her feet, pulling her foe to her feet and locked in a Caramellnelson, using a Full Nelson to make the Atlanta native dance to the Swedish pop song before she attempted to turn the move into Caramellplexin’ … that Bianca blocked. Andi tried again, lifting Bianca off her feet before the Georgia born wrestler blocked the move again and this time threw her weight forward, falling to her knees and sending Andi face first into the middle turnbuckle. The Space Princess staggered backwards, holding her head as Bianca used the ring ropes to quickly bring herself back to her feet, delivering a pele kick to Andi that sent her down to the canvas.

Zack: I know the new FIFA game just came out this week, and I think Bianca may be auditioning for inclusion in next year’s game.

Carson: What an excellent idea….

Andi rolled away and started to push up to her feet as Killer B used the ring ropes to pull herself quickly to a vertical base and rushed towards her opponent, delivering a high knee to her chest. Andi stepped backwards and Bianca caught her to the side of the head with an enzugiri. Takata dropped to her hands and knees as Reed landed on the canvas, taking a couple of moments to recover before she forced herself to rise to her feet at the same time as the Space Princess, driving knees into her body before she took hold of her head, yanking it downwards to deliver a series of knee strikes to her face. A final, vicious knee strike connected with Andi’s face causing her to stagger backwards before a windmill kick from Bianca sent her down to the canvas. Reed didn’t waste any time at all as she delivered a swift leg drop across Takata’s chest then made the pinfall, hooking her leg as she did so.

One…

Two…

...THR-

Zack: Boy, the referee would be in the ICU right now if looks could kill. Bianca thought she had it, and she’s not the only one.

Bianca gave a death glare to the referee as he showed her the two count, the Future Shock Graduate rolling away and slowly pushing up to her feet. She waved Andi upwards, waiting for her to join her before she darted forward, springboarding off the ropes and delivered a side kick that caused her opponent to stagger into the ropes. The Atlanta native set off across the ropes and met Andi as she began to stumble towards the middle of the ring and took her to the canvas with a leg lariat. Andi instantly sat up but was slow to rise any further, giving Bianca time to step out onto the apron and climb to the top rope. Reed perched there, waiting for Takata to turn around to face before she launched herself towards her, driving her knees into her chest with a meteora. As Bianca landed on top of the Space Princess she leaned backwards and hooked both of her legs.

Zack: A meteora, and Bianca’s punching her ticket to a Fast Track title shot right now!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Carson: It was that close, but who better to know how to avoid defeat by a meteor than a space princess, eh Zack?

At the very last possible moment Andi’s shoulder popped up from the canvas and Stephen Wilson waved off the count; showing a two count to everyone involved, getting a slow shake of the head from Bianca Reed. She asked for the three count only to have the two count confirmed to her once more, the American wrestler targeting her verbal assault on the official for a couple of moments as she walked past him and headed towards the corner. Her attention turned back towards Andi as she climbed up the inside and waited for Takata to make her way back to her feet. As she did so, Bianca came off the turnbuckles with a Cracker Jacker...that Andi countered with the Space Crusher, driving Bianca’s head into the canvas as she did so; Reed bouncing on impact onto her back. Andi lay back on the mat for a couple of moments before she finally rolled over, throwing her arm across Bianca’s chest to make the pin.

Zack: SPACE CRUSSSSSHHAAAAAAAA!! But it took her a while to make the cover, is it enough?

One…

Two…

….THREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carson: It is not! Had Miss Takata been able to follow up more quickly, we would have potentially had a very different outcome just then.

A heartbeat before the count could be completed, Bianca rolled the shoulder and again Wilson held up two fingers to the audience to inform them of his decision. Andi looked up to the referee, asking for three count as she came to her hands and knees only to get the two count confirmed to her once more. Andi ran a hand through her hair in disbelief before she finally accepted the count and began to come to her feet. The Space Princess stepped unsteadily towards the corner, pointing to the top rope and started to climb. As Andi stepped up from the middle rope to put one foot on the top turnbuckle, Bianca kipped up suddenly to her feet and darted towards the corner, leaping onto the middle rope and springboarding up onto Andi’s shoulders to snap off a reverse springboard frankensteiner - the Read ‘Em & Weep. Quickly Bianca scrambled into a cover, hooking both of Andi’s legs as Wilson slid into position.

Zack: READ’EM AND WEEP!! You could almost feel that one!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carson: I don’t think there’s any in FFW who would have been able to withstand that, and Miss Reed’s determination has paid off again.

Stephen Wilson called for the bell’ Bianca Reed rolling out of the cover as it sounded and slowly sat up before Stephen Wilson helped her back to her feet.

Maggie: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall, the Princess of House Reed…. BIANCA REED!!!

Carson: Congratulations to Miss Reed on a stellar performance, and also to Miss Takata for giving her everything she could want in this match.

Zack: I know Scarlett’s got a match later, but I hope she was watching. Bianca joins Lilly as the queue for Fast Track defenses is really starting to pile up.

Andi rolled out onto the apron, holding her head as the referee raised her hand in the air. The crowd cheered as Bianca moved towards the corner, climbing to the middle turnbuckle as she celebrated her victory before the show cut elsewhere.

This One’s For the Kids

A short commercial about the upcoming co-promoted event between Future Shock and FFW is shown for the October 11th Velocity. From there, we head back to the live show and find Future Shock’s reporter, Sara, alongside the reigning FFW Future Shock Champion herself.

Sara: Hello there, everyone! For those unaware, I’m the lead reporter for FFW’s developmental brand, Future Shock. If you don’t watch the show, you definitely should. I’m here with the 2 time Future Shock Champion Harley Shannon. Harley, welcome to FFW’s fall tradition, Sin & Sacrifice.

Harley was grinning widely with the Future Shock Championship resting on her shoulder.

Harley: Hey Sara. It’s great to be here. Got to love the feeling and the energy in the air that comes with one of these huge, massive traditional FFW shows. It’s pure excitement and adrenaline. I love it.  Oh and yeah, if you’re not watching Future Shock...why not? It’s full of the future superstars of FFW.

Sara: As we just saw in the video, Future Shock and FFW are joining forces on the October 11th edition of Velocity in the first ever co-promoted show. The entire show will be to raise money for the fight against pediatric cancer, which I think is something everyone can get behind and support. One of the women representing Future Shock that night is Harley Shannon. And she will be competing for the first time in a FFW ring in Brooklyn, New York.

Harley: I can’t wait, it’s going to be an amazing show and for the most incredible and worthiest of causes; one that pretty much everyone can get behind and support wholeheartedly and I’m sure all of our amazing fans out there will be very generous in their donations - remember every little helps; it all adds up and makes a huge difference. Plus, there’s the little matter of me getting into an FFW ring to compete for the first time ever, which for me personally, is a pretty huge deal. Any clues as to who I’m going to be facing in Brooklyn, New York? Any hints as to which amazingly talented woman I get to face to try and raise the most money possible to help fight pediatric cancer?

Sara: I know exactly. All the proceeds from this event will go to St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital, dedicated to helping children through the ordeal and making sure their parents can be with them the whole way. As for your match, you’ll be meeting someone just arriving from Future Shock that you know well. For those who haven’t watched Future Shock, they don’t know about the series you’ve had with “Old School” Gillie Barnes. At Velocity, you’ll meet her in a rubber match!

Harley:  Gillie and I have had two incredibly competitive matches together. We’ve pushed each other to our limits, forced each other to dig down deep and make use of everything that we’ve learnt and researched. Currently the series is tied at one a piece thanks to Old School having beaten me for the Future Shock Championship earlier this year. Trust me, when we get into that ring on October 11th to raise money for St. Jude’s, there’s a very good chance that we could steal the show and be the one that you’re all talking about in the days and weeks and years to come. It’s going to be an absolute barnstormer. A real treat for the FFW Faithful.

Sara: Fans can go to the FFW or Future Shock sites right now to make donations. Any and all purchases made that night will also see proceeds going to the charity. I know you two have faced for the title before as well as the #1 contender spot for it too.  I happen to know that night we’ll have quite a few guests, not just talent from around the globe. But there’ll be kids sitting at ringside watching you who are struggling with cancer themselves. I don’t know about you, but I’d say there’s no better time and place for you and Gillie to put on a show.

The red haired wrestler nodded her head.

Harley: I couldn’t agree more. And, while I don’t want to put words into Gillie’s mouth, I’m sure that she’s as excited by this prospect as I am. I’m also pretty sure that just like me, she’ll be desperate and will do everything in her power to score the win in this rubber match; to get the upper hand in this friendly rivalry we’ve got between us. When you’ve got two talented women willing to do whatever it takes to fairly win a match, you can bet you’ll see a show. Like I said, I think Gillie and I have every chance of stealing the show, no matter who else is booked that night.

Sara: I’m sure you will be able to do just that. Good luck, Harley.

A small graphic shows us the match now booked for the October 11th Velocity, and then we head back to the ring.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 10:17:32 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: