Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 05:15:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Breaking Point - October 20, 2018

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Breaking Point - October 20, 2018  (Read 288 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: October 21, 2018, 04:57:54 pm »

Live from the Moda Center in Portland, Oregon
October 20, 2018

The FFW logo flashes across the screen.

“MALLORY! MALLORY YOU FUCKING COW WHERE ARE YOU! I KNOW YOU’RE HERE!”

Out in the parking garage for the Moda Center, Gillie Barnes can be heard absolutely bellowing in fury looking for Mallory Bennett. She is dipping her head down one lane of parked cars and then the other, and the former Future Shock champion looks absolutely incensed. She screams Mallory’s name again, and again, staring down the rows of cars in anger.

Gillie: MALLORY IF YOU KNOW WHAT’S GOOD FOR YOU WILL NOT MAKE ME FIND YOU! I DON’T GIVE A FLIP IF YOU’RE ULTRAVIOLENCE CHAMPION OR NOT! WHERE! ARE! YOU!?

Barnes continues to stomp around until she’s stopped by one of the valets, holding a hand up. The young man waves her over and she glares at him. He holds both hands up to show he means no harm.

Valet: You looking for the chick with the blond streak in her hair? Said she was headed to Estacada... That’s about thirty miles from here give or take. Said something about the Best Western having the best price and the nearest bars.

The former Future Shock champion rolled her eyes, muttering ‘lush’.

Gillie: Can I have the keys to my rental please? 2014 black Toyota?

He rummages through his pockets and hands her the keys. With a ‘beep-beep’ Gillie hops into her car and drives off...

As the camera catches a small smear of handprints underneath where her car’s front had been. Gillie doesn’t notice however, driving away quickly as she screeches down the ramp and out into the night. The valet stares in silence...

...As the Ultraviolence champion steps into the shot, watching Gillie’s car drive out of sight in silence as she holds up a heavy duty hose cutter. The crowd is heard booing with vitriol at She holds out a roll of twenties to the valet as she continues watching.

Mallory: Figure with her fuel line cut she’s only gonna get so far... Probably shut down just outside of the town. Ain’t that a pity? Hopefully some trucker likes the grating sound of her voice while she’s explaining musical theory or some bullshit.

The Ultraviolence champion notices the valet has been staring at the roll of twenties she promised him like he doesn’t know where it’s been. Her eyes narrow and he quickly takes the money and walks off. Mal begins to turn when Robby Reynolds ambushes her with a microphone. She nearly steps back before eyeing him up.

Mallory: What?

Robby: Mallory Bennett, I think I speak for... So many curious when I have to ask one important question... Who did--

The Malicious One shakes her head in silence.

Mallory: You’ll find out. Maybe you’ll find out at Global Wars with whoever is gonna be the next body I pile on my reign, whether it’s Ruby or Raven... Again. Dumb little firebug don’t learn, does she? Maybe you’ll find out sooner than that. Might call him my new manager soon enough. Either way you’ll find out. You never know. The answer might fucking shock--

Mal is cut off as she looks past Robby...

The camera pans to a smiling Bianca Salvador. “The Typhoon” is grinning ear to ear as she looks up the woman who has shared no end of enmity with. Mallory’s eyes narrow into slits at Bianca’s grin and the two silently size each other up.

Before shaking hands.

No expression change. Nothing. Not a single word spoken. The Ultraviolence champion is still glaring and the member of the Franchise is still grinning. With that they walk in opposite directions, with Robby as perplexed as ever.

The FFW logo flashes across the screen. We see Kaoru Asaka sitting in a cubicle dressed in a business suit as five people stand around her pointing fingers and giving her a lot of flack. The clock hand on the wall behind her continues to spin through hours as Kaoru’s face gets more and more angry.  “One of a Kind” by Breaking Point begins to play.

The monitor behind her shows a series of clips including Steph Stefano delivering a punt kick, Scarlett Silver looking at her reflection in a full length mirror with her manager behind her, Next is an arena dance party with Rose Gardner in the ring, Angelina Fantastica delivering a hip check to the head, and Isis Morales crushing a globe in her hands.

Next we find Kaoru erupting out of her seat, and starting to throw punches at the suits yelling at her. Punches all around before she tears the suit off she’s wearing to reveal her ring attire, and then reaches under her desk to pull out a sledgehammer. She looks at it for a second, and heads out of her cubicle.

The next clip shows Valerie McKinley looking up in front of her manager as money rains down around her, bringing a wide grin to her face, Sophia Pike applying her armbar submission in the ring, Kelly Kincaid delivering her headlock driver, and Artemis Kaiser giving a Stockton Slap across the face.

Then we find Kaoru taking the sledgehammer and crashing it through a glass door into one of the offices. She brings it down across the desk, putting a hole in it before firing it at some of the pictures on the wall. One of them is a poster of her with the words “tsundere dragon”, which she takes great pride in destroying. She heads out of the office into the parking lot, leaving holes in the wall as she passes with her sledgehammer. When she finds the boss’ car parked in a handicap space, she swings the sledgehammer around and crashes it through the windshield and setting off the alarm before the Breaking Point logo appears on the screen.

We then go to a live shot as the packed crowd roars as multi-colored spotlights flash all over the arena as the theme continues to play over the PA system.

Kat: The opening match of Breaking Point is scheduled for one fall to a finish and it is a Tables Match!!

Zack: Welcome, everyone, to the home of the NBA’s Portland Trailblazers! We’re live right here in the Moda Center for a night that is going to see many Global Wars points handed out as well as the Fast Track Championship to be decided. Also-

Mai: Also you’re going to see Leona Vega go 0-5 to Jo McFarlane in the main event. I already didn’t like how you were about to make it sound like it would be competitive.

The lights dim just before “Heavy” by The Glorious Sons starts playing throughout the arena.

Come heavy or don't come at all,
You leave your piece at home that's your call,
It never paid to be merciful,
Come heavy or don't come at all

The lights come up as the music rises and Ruby Tyler bursts through the curtain, running down the ramp and high-fiving fans along the way.

Come heavy or don't come at all,
Been here before and watched a better man fall
I smell the fear on you boy
Come heavy or don't come at all

Kat: From Barstow, California, weighing in at one hundred thirty-five pounds, she is the Huntress, RUBY! TYLER!

Tossing her jacket aside, Ruby turns to face the crowd and pumps her fist in the air before sliding underneath the bottom rope, grinning as she heads to her corner and climbs the turnbuckle, her head bobbing as the chorus plays out. Once the music fades, she hops down and turns, waiting for her opponent.

Zack: Ruby Tyler could be making her way to an Ultraviolence Championship shot here tonight against Mallory Bennett, who many may have realized has had a massive change in attitude.

Mai: Yeah, she’s a lot more likable now! I only wish I had thought to dump a guy on Pay Per View seconds after blowing another dude.

The lights go out completely as the opening guitar riff of ‘Is this the way you get to hell by Stitched up heart’ starts to play. A red spotlight hits highlighting a handbasket sitting on the otherwise empty stage.

Is this the way you get to hell?
Is this the way you get to hell in a handbasket?
You will tear me apart.
You will tear apart my mind, My simple mind.
It's just cause you hurt so bad,
That you end up blind, You end up blind.
Is this the way you… Is this the way you...
Is this the way you…

A second spotlight hits at the entrance to see Raven Knight standing with her arms raised above her head making the bottom of her top raise enough to show part of her taut abdomen. Boos erupt from the crowd which just bring a smirk to the resident firestarter’s face.

Dripping from bloody fingers,
Running from the palms of my hands.
I didn’t even have a chance.

Kat: Introducing at this time...from Providence, Rhode Island,--weighing in at one-hundred twenty pounds, she is the “The Dark Raven:” RAVEN KNIIIIGHT!

I will tear you apart.
I will tear apart your mind, Your simple mind.
It's just cause I hurt so bad,
That I end up blind, I end up with a simple mind.
Is this the way you… Is this the way you...
Is this the way you…

Raven walks out onto the stage and approaches the handbasket with the smirk still in place on her face, suddenly she kicks out sending the basket toppling down the ramp and scattering black rose petals in its wake and down the ramp.

I didn’t even have a chance.

Raven walks down the ramp towards the ring with her arms raised either side of her and her middle fingers extended towards the crowd. She speeds up as she nears the ring and jumps up onto the apron, sliding under the bottom rope and jumping to her feet in a quick fluid sequence. She raises her middle fingers to the crowd again before going back to her corner and laughing at the animosity she is getting from the crowd.

Mai: Yep, there’s the double birds. That’s how I feel about fans too, Raven. Is this girl lovable or what?!

Zack: Well if you want to start a fan club for her, be my guest. Make sure the name badges aren’t flammable though.

Malcolm Parks called for the bell and neither woman wasted any time coming out of their corners and met each other in the middle ring where they began to exchange right and left hands that immediately got the fans cheering loudly. The pair appeared to be evenly matched until Ruby brought a close to the exchange of blows by driving a raised knee into Raven’s gut. Knight staggered backwards a half step and received an elbow to the side of her jaw from her opponent. A second elbow followed and then a third before Tyler jerked her foe forward into a short arm clothesline. Raven rose straight back to her feet and walked straight into a vicious chop to her chest from the Huntress. Another three chops followed the first as Knight was forced backwards into the ring ropes before she was Irish whipped across the ring. As Raven hit the ropes and came back towards the middle of the ring, the Barstow native left her feet and caught Knight square on the jaw with a single leg dropkick.

Zack: Remember, folks! There’s no pinfalls or submissions or anything like that in this match. The only way to win is put your opponent through a table.

Mai: Who do you think is watching that doesn’t understand that? You think someone tuned in and heard tables match, and thought it was contest for tablecloths?

Knight rolled to the side and quickly came to her feet, one hand checking her jaw even though she was grinning as she got back to a vertical base and waved Ruby forward almost as if asking her if that was the best that she had. Tyler quickly closed the distance between herself and Knight, catching the Rhode Island native with a front kick to her gut before she started to club away with her forearms across her the shoulders of the firestarter. The huntress forced her foe down to one knee before she hooked her head and delivered a snap DDT. Knight instantly bounced upwards onto her knees and started to receive a series of kicks to her chest before she began to get to her feet once more only to get knocked straight back down to the canvas when Tyler left her feet to catch her with a jumping side kick.

Zack: Raven is giving up quite a lot of experience to Ruby, and she’s also eating as many kicks as Tyler wants to dish out for her.

Mai: The difference though is that Raven enjoys it. You can kick her all day, and she’ll still come back and eat your face.

Raven tried to sit up only for Ruby to force her back down to the mat as she started to stomp away at her chest and body. Knight tried to cover up to protect herself from the repeated blows and the Huntress bent over to jerk her up to her feet and started to deliver three raised knees into her body, finishing it off with a single knee facebreaker. It sent the Rhode Islander stumbling backwards towards the ropes that prompted Tyler to dart forward, catching her with a clothesline that sent Knight over the top rope to the outside where she landed on her knees. As the wrestler from Providence began to push her way back up to her feet, Tyler took off across the ring and caught her with a baseball slide to the face that sent Knight stumbling back into the crowd barricade.

Zack: Raven’s gonna have to start getting some offense going here sooner than later, because Ruby is relentless and hellbent on getting that Ultraviolence title shot.

Mai: SHe’ll get over it. She’s engaged to Kevin Hardaway after all. She’s used to disappointment.

Quickly Tyler went underneath the ring and pulled out a steel chair, leaving it on the floor as she turned her attention back towards her opponent, pulling her away from the barrier and into a European uppercut. A second and a third European uppercut followed it before she once more jerked Knight forward, lifting her upwards into a back body drop that sent her into the  steel chair. Raven sat up with a grimace on her face and started to roll to the side only for Tyler to pull her upwards for a moment only to use a reverse chinlock to deliver a sit out inverted facebreaker that slammed the Rhode Islander’s back into the chair once more.

Zack: Ruby’s already looking for the lumber in there, and why not! She has imposed her will on Raven practically since the bell rang.

The Huntress turned her attention to the folded up tables waiting at ringside and began to set one up as Raven rolled off to the side and onto her front. Tyler made quick work of setting the table up and turned back towards her opponent, advancing upon her quickly and delivering another vicious stomp between her shoulder blades before she started to pull her upright. As she did so a fireball suddenly erupted from Knight’s mouth towards Ruby’s face; the Barstow native getting her hands up moments after the tongues of flame caressed her skin. Ruby spun away, face covered with her hands and Knight moved forward quickly, ducking her head between the legs of the Huntress. Raven quickly lifted her upwards and fell backwards into an electric chair drop that sent Ruby back first into the thin matting at ringside.

Zack: That’s chiropractor city out there on the floor, and don’t think those mats provide much comfort! They are almost entirely for aesthetic value.

Mai: Well I enjoy the aesthetic of seeing Ruby splattered all over the ringside mats, so that makes sense.

Immediately the Californian sat up and tried to quickly rise to her feet as Raven did likewise. Ruby was first to a vertical base and tried to reassert her authority on the contest with a haymaker of a right hand to Raven’s jaw. It stopped the Rhode Island native in her tracks for a moment but as Ruby looked to follow it up with a second stiff closed fist shot, Knight blocked the attempt and countered with a rake of her foe’s eyes. Ruby staggered backwards only to be caught by the wrist and jerked forward into short arm clothesline that once more sent her down to the floor. Again Ruby tried to rise upwards quickly but as she came to one knee, Raven quick-stepped forward and drove a raised knee into her jaw. Tyler reeled backwards but barely got two steps before Knight yanked her forward by the wrist once more, scooping her up on her shoulder this time and headed towards the steel ring post, crashing her shoulder first into it before she dropped Ruby face first into the top of the ring steps with a snake eyes.

Mai: The great thing for Ruby about Raven’s offense is none of this is going to make her any less attractive, because that’s not possible no matter what Raven does to her.

Zack: When did wrestling become about who looks better? Never mind, look who I’m asking.

Tyler pushed away from the metal and tried to come unsteadily up to her feet but as she did so, Knight wrapped her arms around her waist from behind and sent her flying backwards with a release German suplex. The Huntress rolled over, holding her head as she crawled forward around the end of the table and started to pull herself upwards using the piece of furniture. As Ruby got to her feet Raven reached over the table, cupping a hand round the back of her head as she attempted to introduce her face first into the table only for Ruby to block it. Raven leaned forward and delivered a headbutt to her opponent, not letting her get away as she successfully jerked her head downwards into the tabletop this time. Knight did it again and again and again before she released her foes head, Tyler staggering backwards two steps before she regained her balance, stepped forward and delivered a front kick into the edge of the table, sending it sliding backwards into Raven’s gut.

Zack: Pretty smart move by Ruby there, almost using the table like a bumper car. The only difference is the table is going to hurt a hell of a lot more wherever it hits.

Mai: Even a blind squirrel gets a nut once in a while.

Knight doubled over and this time it was Ruby’s turn to reach over the table and slam her face first into the wood. Both wrestlers took a step backwards only for Ruby to launch herself into the air, sliding across the table to drive a knee into her foes face. The Providence native stepped backwards as the knee connected and Ruby darted forward to take her down to the floor with a slingblade. Knight rolled over and pushed upwards only to begin to receive a series of european uppercuts to her jaw before Ruby took hold of her foes arm and snapped her back down to the canvas with a side Russian leg sweep. Tyler rolled over on top of her into the mount position and began to fire off multiple stiff shots into her forehead. As the tenth shot connected Ruby yanked Raven back up to her feet and sent her flying with a beel towards the ring steps. Knight connected hard with the metal and slumped down to the floor before Ruby came forward quickly and drove both of her feet into Raven’s chest with a baseball slide.

Mai: That’ll bruise a lung or two as well as some ribs. Ruby could make this a lot easier for herself, and throw herself through a table.

Zack: Maybe I could talk her into putting you through one sometime.

Tyler quickly pulled Raven back up to her feet, moving her closer to the crowd barricade before she lifted her upwards into position for a suplex before dropping her gut first over the top of the barrier. Ruby drove an elbow into the back of Knight’s neck before she backed upwards, leaving her hanging over over the divider before she charged forwards and delivered a running high knee straight into her face that stood Raven upright in the crowd albeit unsteadily. Ruby wasted no time at all as she hooked her foes head once more and brought Raven back into the ringside area with a snap suplex; Knight sitting up, holding her back in pain as she landed.

Zack: These fans here in Portland are getting up close and personal with all the action tonight in this tables match.

Mai: Well let’s be fair, this is the only time they are ever likely to see champions of any kind in Portland tonight. Or attractive women.

Ruby nodded her head as she got back to her feet and set up another table before she returned back towards a recovering Knight; the Providence native using the ring apron to pull herself upwards. Tyler measured her up as she stepped forwards and caught her on the top of her head with an elbow shot. She delivered a second for good measure before she pulled Raven upwards only for Knight to surprise her with a jawbreaker. Ruby stumbled backwards till she reached the table and stopped herself and charged towards Raven who caught her coming in, scooping her upwards and delivered a spinebuster, Knight collapsing to her knees next to her as she delivered it.

Zack: Raven is taking a shellacking tonight, and that’s only appropriate because you know Mallory’s gonna put either one of them through all this and more when they come for her title.

Mai: Only after she’s done sucking on a knob though. I’m curious whose purple people eater it was though.

Knight held her back with a grimace of pain on her face before she started to come to her feet, Tyler doing likewise only for Raven to catch her with two kesagiri chops in quick succession. The Barstow native dropped to her knee and FFW’s arsonist delivered a shining wizard to the side of her head. Knight pushed slowly back up to her feet as the Huntress rocked back on her haunches. The Rhode Islander pulled her opponent upwards before she lifted her up into position to deliver a powerbomb. Tyler came to life as she sat up on Knight’s shoulders, peppering the top of her head with punches that caused Raven to stagger slightly before she delivered the powerbomb right to the end of the table.

Zack: Ruby put Raven right into the table! But the damn thing didn’t break! And you have break the table with your opponent! I think Ruby should have it right here!

Which didn’t break - but collapsed, the legs buckling underneath the impact of Tyler’s body. Raven shook her head as the referee gave the sign that the match was continuing, pulling Ruby upwards from the floor and into a muay thai clinch that she used to deliver multiple knee strikes to her foes body, finishing up the volley with one to her face before she shoved her backwards so that she leaned back against the table, looking a little dazed. Raven backed away from her foe before she hopped up onto the ring apron, measuring Ruby up before she charged forward and threw herself into a front somersault seated senton that saw her crash through the half collapsed table… but only her as Ruby threw herself out of the way at the very last moment, landing underneath the ring apron as she did so. Again Parks waved it off as Raven had put herself through the table and checked on both competitors.

Mai: I swear Raven can’t stay off that table! It’s like me at a club after a few drinks, Zack.

Zack: ……………………………………………………… Anyway, that’s twice now Raven has hit that table and I’m serious. I think that should be a win!

Tyler had already started to move as she pulled herself out from underneath the ring apron with a length of chain wrapped around her fist and forearm as she tucked an object in her top and pulled herself upwards with the help of the apron. Turning around she took a moment to assess the situation then moved to pull Raven up to her feet, tagging her with chain assisted forearms to her jaw before she rolled her back into the ring underneath the bottom rope. The Huntress slid a table in after her foe before she walked up the ring steps to the apron and then climbed to the top rope. She perched there for a moment, waving Knight up to her feet and as she finally got her wish she launched herself into a flying forearm to her foes jaw that knocked her back down to the canvas. Ruby moved quickly to pull the table upright and set it up so that it was leaning against the corner.

Zack: Ruby’s making quick work here, and surely if she puts Raven through the table like that, it’ll finally break.

Mai: We’ll see, but something tells me Mallory doesn’t care who wins this thing. You saw what she did earlier, she’s probably not even watching for gagging.

Raven had rolled over and pushed up to all fours when Ruby turned her attention back to the Rhode Island native and Tyler delivered a fist drop into the small of her back, sending her back down to the canvas before she rolled over onto her back. The Huntress quickly dropped down on top of her foe into the mounted position and this time began to unload on her with the chain assisted shots to her forehead. Two connected before a welt of blood appeared on Raven’s forehead that only focused Ruby’s attention more; the Californian wrestler focusing each blow on that cut attempting to widen it further and further until Raven eventually managed to roll her opponent off of her. Tyler came quickly to her feet and dropped back to the ropes, bouncing off them and came back to deliver a big boot to the side of Raven’s head as she pushed up to her knees, sending her back to all fours as a drop of blood fell from her forehead onto the canvas.

Mai: Raven’s starting to bleed a bit here. The scary part is that probably only encourages her more. Like I said, she loves this kind of stuff!

Ruby followed it up with a soccer style kick into her ribcage to roll her over onto her back before she moved between Raven’s legs, grabbing hold of her around the thighs and fell backwards to catapult the firestarter face first into the table that buckled slightly but didn’t break. The Huntress came back to her feet as Raven staggered backwards towards the middle of the ring only for Ruby to spin her around, shoving her up against the table before she started to lay into her with a combination of alternating punches and chops, lighting up her chest and continuing to try and worsen the cut upon her forehead. Raven leaned back against the table and Ruby smiled at her for a brief moment before she took off across the ring, bounced off the ropes and came back towards Knight looking for a leg lariat to drive Knight through the table only for Raven to catch her in her arms, letting out a loud roar as she slammed her downwards into her bent knee.

Mai: Good job, Raven! She pretty much just saved herself right there, Zack! Unless all the tables here have sponge tops or something!

Zack: She did save herself, but you can see how much damage Raven’s body has taken out here.

Knight held her back as she leaned backwards against the table as Ruby writhed and rolled on the canvas in pain for a couple of seconds before she started to rise. As she did so, Raven pushed away from the unbroken table and took her foe straight back down to the canvas with a running neckbreaker. The Huntress sat up, holding her neck and tried to get her feet underneath her one more time only for Raven to quickly pull her into a reverse DDT. Knight took a moment on her knees after delivering the move, wiping away blood from her forehead before she started to push upwards, pulling her foe up with her, scooping her up and sending her flying across the ring with a fallaway slam.

Mai: I heard that’s how Raven takes out the trash at her place, Zack. She just fires it off like that into the can to be picked up.

Zack: We can discuss Raven’s recycling habits on another show, but right now, Knight may be closing in on an Ultraviolence Championship match.

Ruby used the ring ropes to bring herself to her feet in the corner opposite the table and Raven charged forwards and delivered a running high knee straight into Tyler’s chest. The Barstow native staggered out of the corner, making it two steps before Knight jerked her head downwards and slammed into her knee with the Knight Fall facebreaker knee smash. Tyler fell backwards into the corner, arm catching the top rope to keep her upright and Raven smirked at her as she pulled her head forward once more and into a headlock before she dragged her across the ring towards the table, building momentum as she looked to send her through the wood with a battering ram.

Mai: This is gonna be great! I always thought Ruby’s head looked like it came to a point! Put her through it, Raven!

As they neared the stood up table though Ruby fell to her knees, shoving Raven forwards into the table. Knight hit the table face first and stumbled backwards into Ruby’s clutches as the Huntress lifted her up and into a quickly delivered fireman’s carry slam, collapsing to the canvas as she landed the move while Raven’s back arched upwards. Again Parks checked on both competitors as they lay on the canvas.

Zack: We’re back to a stalemate here! These two are just destroying each other in this match, and all for a shot at the Ultraviolence title!

Mai: Meanwhile the champion is backstage somewhere probably getting slob on a knob!

The pair started to stir and both began to rise to their feet, starting to exchange fists as they battled each other while they tried to get their feet underneath them. There was no let up as they got to their feet, though Ruby’s blows started to come a little bit quicker, forcing Raven backwards a step. Knight attempt to halt her foe’s offence with a throat thrust only to find her wrist caught by the Huntress who jerked her forward and quickly slammed her down into the canvas with a STO. Ruby rolled away and took a couple of seconds to get back to her feet and began to stalk the Rhode Island native, watching  as she started to rise. Tyler let her get as far as her knees before she darted forward and delivered a hurricanrana to her kneeling opponent, sending her towards the table, seeing her land just short.

Zack: Excellent strategy, just not as close to the table as she was hoping to get right there. But I think Raven’s coming to the end of her tether here.

Knight pulled herself upwards and rolled into a sitting position against the table. A smile appeared on Ruby’s face as she saw her sitting there and patted her knee cap as she lined up her opponent and charged forward with the Dead Aim...that saw Raven dodge it at the very last moment and saw Ruby crash through the table and into the turnbuckles knee first. The referee waved it off as Tyler held her knee with a look of pain on her face and turned back towards her opponent as Knight was scrabbling to her feet. Ruby measured her upwards and charged towards her, looking to deliver a big boot only for Raven to spin away from the attempted blow. Ruby stopped and turned back towards Raven who also spun to face her opponent and Knight instantly left her feet with a Thesz press.

Mai: Raven missed the contact, and made some of her own! She’s not only dangerous, but she’s also smart, Zack.

Knight landed upon her foe and took a second to get her bearings before she started to fire off multiple shots towards Ruby’s face. Tyler covered up with her arms and as she did, Raven grabbed hold of her wrists, trying to pin them to the mat as she kicked upwards and drove both of her knees into Ruby’s midriff, driving the air out of her. Knight immediately went back to throwing hands into her foes face as Ruby again tried to cover up. This time, as she did so, Raven began to pull the chain away from the Barstow native’s arm. Knight fell backwards as she managed to jerk the chain free and slowly came to her feet with a wicked gleam in her eye before she whipped the doubled over length of chain across her stomach. She did again as Ruby’s body spasmed like a jolt of electricity had gone through her. Tyler rolled towards the ropes, trying to get away from Raven only to get another whip of the chain across her body.

Mai: That Rihanna song is playing in my head, Zack. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me.

Zack: Well please save the details for someone who wants to hear them! Meanwhile, Ruby’s trying to get away from that chain!

As Ruby rolled onto all fours near the ring ropes, Raven took the chain and wrapped it around Tyler’s neck, pulling back on the metal to jerk her to her feet. Tyler pulled at the chain, trying to pull it away from her throat only for Knight to use pull back further, using the chain like a leash as she spun the Huntress around and hurled her over the top rope towards the outside; Knight hanging her as Tyler kicked her feet. The Barstow native began to turn a deep, dark red as she struggled for air, kicking her feet desperately in the air as Parks pleaded with Raven to release her hold. Knight ignored the official, holding onto the chain for as long as she could before letting out a cry, releasing her grip and dropping to her knees as she held her back for a moment and Ruby dropped down to all fours on the outside gasping for breath.

Zack: Both these women are spent, not to mention incredibly sore after the pounding they’ve given one another.

Mai: But they still keep going! I’d have given up during instructions if I had to face Raven in anything really.

Raven rolled out underneath the bottom rope and pulled her foe up to her feet where she pulled her into a second Knight Fall, facebreaker knee smash. Ruby reeled backwards into the table that she had originally set up, leaning backwards against it as she held her nose, still trying to catch her breath. Knight came forward and began to pepper her chest with a series of forearms, shoving her backwards onto the table. Raven nodded her head and climbed up onto the top of the table with Ruby. Raven stood on top of the table and gave a sign to the fans. The sold out arena booed her loudly as she pulled Tyler up to her feet and into position for the Knight Terrors front headlock driver, while the Huntress pulled an object from her top.

Mai: KNIGHT TERRORS COMING UP!!

Zack: Uh...maybe not! Ruby just pulled out something...and I can’t tell what it is!

As Raven got her into position to deliver the move, the Barstow native suddenly brought her hand up and surprised Knight as she slammed a full miniature plastic salt shaker into the cut on top of her head, shattering it completely that caused the Providence native to scream out in pain and dropped to her knees.

Zack: Literally rubbing salt in the wounds of Raven Knight! I’ve never seen that before!

Mai: Who the hell carries a salt shaker in their top?! I’d hate to think where she keeps the pepper!

Raven frantically wiped at her forehead, pushing straight back up to her feet and turned back to face her opponent who attempted to surprise her with an Ace Crusher only for Knight to shove the Huntress away from her. Ruby stopped herself on the edge of the table and spun around once more to face Knight who delivered a kick to her gut. When the Huntress doubled over, the Providence native double underhooked her arms and drove through the wood with a DDT. Parks called for the bell as Raven shoved Ruby off of her and rolled away, crawling the short distance to the crowd barricade and pulled herself upwards while Parks checked on Tyler, making sure that she was okay.

Kat: Here is your winner… RAVEN KNIGHT!!!!

Mai: FINALLY! I knew Raven had this all along, and she finally goes back into contention for the Ultraviolence Championship!

Zack: She definitely won, but I’m telling you Ruby had her twice and the table didn’t budge! I think she has one hell of a case to still be considered personally.

Parks helped the victor to her feet and raised her hand in the air, to loud boos (with a couple of respectful cheers from the crowd). Tyler rolled onto her back, breathing deeply and holding her head in pain as Knight looked into the camera lens, motioning a title belt around her waist before the show cuts to commercial.

For the Kids

“Red Balloon” by Charli XCX is heard in the background as we come back from commercial. The next images are highlights from the charity show on the last edition of Velocity, but more focused on many of the interactions between the FFW & Future Shock talents and the children the show was designed to benefit. Next is inside a press  room with a podium and people from St. Jude as well as FFW & Future Shock sitting on either side of it, including Kelly Kincaid, Mara Werth, Seth Star, and Savannah Taylor. Adam is behind the lecturn with a check in his hand.

Adam: Today, I have been given the honor and the privilege of being here with all of you to present this check to St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital to aid in their quest to end pediatric cancer.

This draws applause from the crowd in the press room. Adam is joined by one of the representatives, to whom he hands the check.

Adam: On behalf of FFW, on behalf of Future Shock, our fans and the people here today, we hope that this check for $7,227,818.44 helps St. Jude continue to do what it does for sick children and their families. And we all thank you for letting us help.

The representative takes the check and shakes hands with Adam to more applause from the crowd. It cuts to later in the press room as people are walking around and talking. There we find Amber with two of the women from the show: Kelly Kincaid & Mara Werth.

Amber: This is being recorded the day after a very successful Velocity show here in Brooklyn, New York. And you just saw the check given to St. Jude from the funds raised last night. I’m here with Kelly and Mara from FFW and Future Shock respectively. Ladies, how do you feel about what you helped raise and make possible last night?

Kelly had a thin smile on her face as the reported mentioned the show last night.

Mara: It was an amazing show to be a part of. From a personal, professional point of view… I’m still incredibly excited to have been part of the main event - my first ever main event. But that was topped by getting to meet some of the kids that St Jude’s helps, seeing where this money is going to go, who it’s going to help. Seeing how courageous and brave they are in this fight that they’re going through, the excited, truly happy smiles on their faces… it was just… it was possibly one of those moments that you know will stay with you forever. I’m glad we and all of our fans could raise so much money for them. I wish we could have raised a little bit more.

Amber: Kelly, how was the experience for you getting to meet and know some of the children that St. Jude helps each and every day?

Kelly:  It was an amazing experience. Truly amazing. It really puts things into perspective when you meet these kids who are going through the toughest of times, who are maybe suffering every single day and yet still smile regardless. You can’t help but be affected meeting the patients at St Jude’s with life threatening conditions, who stand up and say to whatever complication might arise ‘Hit me with your best shot! Is that the best you got?!?’ Who get knocked down and refuse to stay down. They’re pretty much role models for us.

The camera pans the room showing many other talents talking with the families and some of the children, including Angelina Fantastica kneeling down next to a couple little girls. Harley Shannon is seen letting one of the kids have her picture taken with the Future Shock Championship. Seth and Savannah are also seen greeting many of the guests before the clip fades out on a group picture of many kids and their families with the FFW and Future Shock talent with “Thank you” written across it.
On that image, Breaking Point heads to a commercial break.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 01:28:06 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2018, 04:59:24 pm »

The show heads back to the ring with the elegantly dressed Kat standing front and center with a microphone in her hand.

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall.

Zack: Tonight’s gonna be a busy night for Chaotic Temptation, and it starts right here as we are about to see one half of the Brazilian Storm, Bianca Salvador, meet O.E. Ayano. I’m here with the Evolution Champion, Missy, who is very familiar with both women.

Missy: And I can definitely say that I prefer one of them much more than the other! I don’t think it will surprise anyone that I’m supporting O.E in this match.

“Whoooa-whoa-whoa, yeah-yeah-yeah... (A disciple...)
Whoooa-whoa-whoa, yeah-yeah-yeah... (Shaolin here!)
People say, love is just a energy! (Don’t resist!)
Dealing with the claim baby! (Oh baby!)”

Kat: Accompanied to the ring by Christian Kincaid.. From Kumamoto, Japan and representing Chaotic Temptation... “THE OROCHI” O.E. AYANO!!

Walking towards the ring from behind the curtain is the The Orochi, O.E. Ayano. Ayano is dressed in a sports jersey of a hometown team to the current city the show is taking place, as well as a surgical mask. CK pops out of the curtain soon after and whispers something in his client’s ear as “People Say” continues to play over the sound system. Together manager and client walk down the ramp as the crowd quietly cheers on The Orochi. She stops short of the ring and pulls off her jersey and surgical mask, handing it to CK. Now visible in her wrestling gear, she leaps onto the apron as her entrance theme continues. Ayano stands in her corner as the referee checks her, pulling a zip-tie or three from her boots and giving her a look as O.E. shrugs her shoulders, ready for the match.

Zack: O.E.s not seen a lot of singles action since coming back from her injury suffered at the hands of Sophia Pike, but that’s about to change. It’s hard to strategize for Ayano, because she tends to employ very unorthodox methods.

Missy: Her unique style offense is a great string to her bow, I think. An opponent that you can’t really prepare for is always going to cause you problems when you get face to face with them.

“Something New” starts up over the speakers, and the jeers have almost drowned out the music before Brazilian Storm have even arrived (though in fairness, the beginning is pretty quiet). Yellow, green and blue spotlights dance around the arena, while the tron shows images of both halves of the team in action. Suddenly, the music stops and the tron cuts out...only for the sound of crashing thunder to echo loudly through the arena.

Love to hate,
Repeating my mistakes.
But there’s no one left to listen,
No one left to listen.
Take a chance, and fuck the consequence
When there’s no one left to listen,
No one left to listen.

As a curtain of dry ice smoke fills up the entrance stage, the two Brazilian wrestlers walk up to the top of the ramp together, with their manager Kyle Kilmeade right behind them. Once there, they look over the booing crowd with matching smirks on their face before they stop for a pose: Bianca goes to a knee and opens her arms wide in the Witch of the Winds pose, as Mel does her own pose, twirling on her feet and taking a soft dip of a bow, also with her arms open. After a couple of seconds in that pose, Bianca lunges forth and twirls herself, as Mel swings an arm, and the best friends indulge in a loud high-five. Then, side by side, they walk down the entrance ramp, with their manager following them with a lonely round of applause.

Right now! We’re taking control!
Tired of waiting
Tired of waiting for something new!
Right now! We’re taking control!
Tired of waiting
Tired of waiting for something new!

Kat: And her opponent, escorted to the ring by Mel Avilo and Kyle Kilmeade… From Brazil… BIANCA SALVADOR!!!

Instead of going straight to the ring though, the girls walk up to a camera, getting right up to the lens with their mischievous smirks. As Bianca flexes her biceps for the gun show, kissing the bulging muscle, Mel’s smirk becomes a grin as she gives the camera, and the viewers at home, some choice words about their opponents. After that, the best friends roll into the ring and move to opposite turnbuckles, climbing onto the second rope and staring into the booing crowd, only to wave them off and regroup, going to their corner. Bianca sits on the top turnbuckle and Mel docks herself there, as they wait for their match to begin while they strategize, Kyle joining in their conversation.

Zack: You’ve been in the ring with Bianca on more than one occasion. What advice would you give or maybe have already given O.E. heading into this match?

Missy: The main thing with Bianca, or even her tag partner, is to keep your eyes peeled for the other and Kyle. They can be troublesome to say the very least. Bianca is a talented wrestler though, so I’ve never understood why they need to do that.

Referee Melinda Davis checks both women for anything illegal. On Bianca, she finds nothing. But from OE, the referee removes a chain, a necktie, and a deck of playing cards before she hands them all down to Christian and calls for the bell. Bianca heads for the center, and starts showing off her muscles as OE moves closer. Ayano tilts her head to one side, as if admiring Salvador’s muscular display. She then points over Bianca’s head, causing her to look up to see what she was pointing out. And that’s when OE snatched her around the waist, and dropped her to the mat with a belly to belly suplex. She held on, and pulled her up to her feet to rattle off two more before Bianca broke her grip and headed for the ropes. Ayano then proceeded to show off her arms to Bianca, which got more of a positive response from the fans.

Missy: A nice tactic from O.E there to get the opening advantage. Plus it serves Bianca right for that egotistical display she always does.

Zack: I’m kinda curious what the playing cards were going to be used for. I doubt Bianca was interested in a round of gin rummy during or after the match.

This makes the blonde grumble a bit as she rushes OE with a running shoulder tackle, trying to drive her back into the corner. Ayano rains forearms across her back as Bianca thrusts her shoulder into her ribs repeatedly. OE manages to shove her backwards, only for Bianca to come forward again but into OE’s knee this time. It stumbles her backwards before the Orochi starts winding up her right hand over and over again until Bianca stands up….and then pokes her in both eyes. A short clothesline follows that, taking the “Typhoon” down to the mat.

Zack: That’s what I was talking about, Missy! OE is very much someone who thinks outside the box, at the best of times. Most of the time though, it’s like watching a blooper reel with some of what she does.

Missy: I always like the blooper reels, personally. OE is very talented, sometimes she just needs to believe that herself. She’s certainly showing Bianca who’s in charge at the moment.

The former Unity Champion begins to get to her feet before OE goes to get her, and gets caught with a back elbow to the mouth. Ayano stumbles for a moment, and Bianca turns into her to unload a few quick forearms upside her head. She then whips her across for the ride, and catches her on the rebound with a scoop into a fallaway slam to the canvas. With a scowl on her face, Bianca immediately pounces on her and rains elbows into the side of her head. She finally relents and rises back to her feet, pulling OE with her with two handfuls of her hair. The referee makes her let go just before Bianca slaps on a cobra clutch submission.

Zack: It’s easy to see Bianca isn’t a fan of OE’s antics, and this cobra clutch will definitely help her take some of the wind out of her sails.

Missy: I think I spoke too soon. And OE is in a tricky position now. Despite any personal feelings towards her, I will admit Bianca is good with her submissions. OE needs to find a way out of it as quickly as possible.

The referee moved to the side to see if OE wanted to stop the match, but it was clear she didn’t as she fought against the hold as much as she could. Her free arm began reaching for the nearest ropes as the rest of her bucked around like she was being electrocuted. It caused Bianca to lose her grip slightly before OE grabbed the top rope, and got the break. Salvador held it to a four count before arguing with the referee. OE responded by grabbing her into what could only be described as a vaginal claw!

Missy: That is… hmmm… that’s certainly a unique hold. I’m really not sure where OE gets these ideas from, but I’m incredibly glad I’m not in Bianca’s position right now.

Zack: I can’t speak from personal experience, but that definitely doesn’t look like a fun way to spend a Saturday night.

The referee began admonishing Ayano to let go. She finally did so, and pulled Bianca into her for a spinebuster on the canvas. OE got back to her feet, and headed for the near corner before coming off with a knee drop followed by a second one. She let the camera in the corner know that was for Scarlett before she reached down to grab Bianca. But the blonde surprised her with a palm thrust to her throat that caused her to start coughing. Salvador started to get up, and caught the Japanese wrestler with a roundhouse kick to the head. It rocked her back into the corner before Bianca whipped her across to the far side. OE crashed against that corner as Bianca measured her from the other side. Kyle grabbed OE’s leg for a couple seconds to give Bianca time to deliver a big boot across her jaw. She staggered forward before Bianca planted her with a tiger suplex into a bridging pin!

Zack: A tiger suplex with all kinds of impact, and Bianca’s ready to add a few points for Brazil right now!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOOPE!!

Ayano kicked out in time, and Bianca got back to her feet. She pulled OE up with her, and applied an abdominal stretch near the ropes.

Missy: That was exactly what I meant about needing to keep your eyes on the ringside mob! Thankfully OE escaped the pin, but she’s gone from a rock to a hard place now in that stretch that Bianca has.

The referee moved around in front of OE to ask if she wanted to stop the match. OE gave her a look like she was crazy, which she took as a no. Ayano glanced around to see if she could reach the ropes, but didn’t find that to be the case. Bianca did though, as she reached her hand behind her and grabbed the top rope for added leverage. Davis thought something was up, and moved around to see Bianca was merely buffing her nails against her top with that free hand.

Missy: For pity’s sake! At least the referee is on the ball enough to realise something was up, but of course Bianca wasn’t going to let her actually see what she was up to.

Zack: You got that right. That’s why she positioned herself near the ropes, so she could do this very tactic. She’s used it many times.

The referee moved back down in front of OE to check again for the submission, and Bianca’s free hand began to ease towards the ropes behind her. She grabbed it again, and OE’s body froze in pain before the Orochi used her free hand to reach up…..and grab Bianca’s breast into a nipple twister. The Brazilian shouted in pain as OE jerked her hand sideways, and caused Salvador to let go and hold the affected area in pain!

Missy: That is one way to get out of a submission… not one that’s ever crossed my mind before, but OE… has her own style. That’s for sure.

Zack: And it’s not illegal either. It’s also damn effective in getting out of a submission hold if you can manage it. Only Bianca and her husband will ever know if there was bruising.

With an impressive power display, OE hoisted Bianca up with ease into a German suplex to drive her into the mat. She rolled through and did it twice more. Salvador stumbled as she got back to her feet, and was pulled into a cobra clutch facebuster. The Orochi dropped down to the mat, and hooked the leg for the cover as Davis fell into position.

Zack: OE calls that the BLACK MAMBA, and Japan could be going up by 3 points in a matter of seconds.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOPE!!

Bianca’s shoulder came off the mat in time before the three, and OE quickly got back to her feet. It was clear that her back was in some pain. She headed for the corner, and climbed up onto the second rope from the inside. As Bianca got to her feet, OE came off with a missile dropkick aimed right at her. But the “Typhoon” dove to the side, and let OE crash on the mat.

Missy: That would have been magnificent if it had landed on target, but there’s not many people who will just stand in front of a dropkick like that if they can at all avoid it.

Salvador leaned against the ropes trying to pull herself together for a moment. Meanwhile, OE was starting to get up herself. The blonde charged forward with a running kneelift into her face that sent Ayano backwards. Bianca followed up with a codebreaker that flipped her over to the mat in a heap. She waved her hands as she got up, circling around behind OE like a vulture as she got up. When she did, the “Typhoon” applied a full nelson.

Zack: Looks like Bianca would prefer 5 points instead of 3 here, and she’s worn OE down enough for this to possibly bring about the end of this match.

Missy: Unfortunately, you could be right. But we’ve seen how innovative OE has been at escaping Bianca’s holds so far… I’m sure she’ll be able to pull something out of the bag to keep going!

The fans began getting behind Ayano once more, chanting her initials as Bianca tried to step on the back of her leg to get her down to a knee. OE’s chin was being pressed firmly into her chest as her face started changing to a darker color. Christian moved around into her line of sight, telling her something. Bianca began shaking her like a leaf, still trying to get her to go down as OE’s eyes looked heavier now. Christian continued to shout something at her before OE raised both arms straight up over her head….and slid right out of the full nelson to the mat. Bianca’s eyes widened as she went to drop an elbow to her chest, but OE rolled out of the way!

Missy: Christian is great for providing support and advice at ringside. Could you imagine Mai ever having been that useful to OE in a match?!

Zack: I’m sure if she were here, she’d have something to say about that. Luckily, I don’t care and she isn’t here. So we’re good there.

OE got back to her feet about the same time as Bianca, and the two started trading fists in a rapid flurry. Salvador began to get the better of it though before she shoved her backwards, followed by a kick to the stomach that doubled her over. Salvador grabbed her head, and planted her with an impaler DDT. She hoisted OE’s leg over her shoulder and then transitioned into a spinning body slam. She dropped on top of her to make a cover with a hook of the leg before the referee fell to count.

Zack: That’s the OUTFLOW!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

OE’s shoulder came up in time before the three, and Bianca grumbled again as she got to her feet. The blonde glanced over to her partner and Kyle, who told her to finish it. She pulled OE up, and went to apply a double pumphandle to set up her finisher.

Missy: Oh bugger. She’s setting up for the TYPHOON DRIVER this could be it for OE in this match.

OE struggled to get free, and barely managed to do so after biting into Bianca’s thigh. The Brazilian blonde shouted in pain before shoving OE away, looking down at the bite marks on her leg.

Missy: Another innovative escape plan from OE. The automatic reaction when someone bites you is to get away from them… so this worked like a charm for OE!

As Bianca looked down at her leg, OE dropped into a three point stance. And when the “Typhoon” turned back around, OE nailed a massive spear that folded Bianca in half as OE went for the cover.

Zack: KUSANAGI!! Bianca got folded like a sheet of paper!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

The referee called for the bell as Christian rolled in to help his client to her feet. He raised her hand, while the referee did the same with the other.

Kat: Here’s your winner by pinfall……………’THE OROCHI’ O.E. AYANO!!

Missy: Bianca made her work for it, but O.E picked up a very well deserved win. She’s been exceptional in this match!

Christian then handed OE back her chain, necktie, and playing cards. The fans gave her quite a lot of support chanting her name.

Zack: Japan is breathing down the neck of Canada in Global Wars with this win, all thanks to OE Ayano pulling out one hell of a victory!

Missy: I think there’s going to be quite a lot of celebration for OE tonight, she’s done well and deserves it.

As the pair headed towards the back together, the show headed elsewhere inside the arena with the crowd still chanting for OE.

Your Move, Alysson

We pan around the Moda Center, as the capacity crowd is still buzzing. They get even louder as “Rise” by Sixx AM starts to blast through the pa system. Everyone turns to the stage area as Nevaeh Summers makes her way out. Nevaeh seems to have a calm demeanor to her as she stands there and looks out to the crowd. She nods her heads and makes her way down the aisle.

Nevaeh makes her way around ringside and heads towards the timekeepers area. There she comes up to new FFW ring announcer Katherine Grayson. Nevaeh gives her a smile and seems happy to see her. As she gets close to her we can hear Nevaeh say "Hello new person working here. Very nice to meet you. Can I have that microphone for a sec?". Katherine smiles as she nods her head, mouthing "Why yes, kind ma'am. You certainly may." She then hands Nevaeh the microphone. Nevaeh pointed at her and told her "keep up the good work" as Nevaeh now made her way into the ring.

Nevaeh now gets into the ring and walks around the ropes. Nevaeh keeps looking out to the crowd, noticing how loud they are. Nevaeh studies them for another moment before raising the microphone to her mouth.

Nevaeh: You seem pretty fired up tonight Portland.

The crowd responds very loudly. Nevaeh showed a small smile as she nodded her head.

Nevaeh: Yeah let’em know how you feel. That’s why I’m out here tonight. I got to let people know how I’m feeling. This past week was a rewarding one. We helped out a huge cause this past Thursday night. I was proud to be a part of it. I wanted to have a positive mindset for that show cause it was for something bigger than me. Thursday night was about helping other people and I’m glad to of done so. But I’d also be lying if there wasn’t something that had been weighing heavily on my mind. It’s not a grand mystery as to what that could be.

Nevaeh now seemed to turn to a more serious demeanor. She slowly paced in the middle of the ring as she spoke back up.

Nevaeh: Sin and Sacrifice. I poured alot into getting ready for that match. I trained hard, I felt I was focused. I was determined. I laid out to the world what I was fighting for. I showed up ready to fight  and fought hard. I was swinging with everything I had in my body to try and win that night and believe me when I tell you I wanted to win so badly. But in the end it just wasn’t enough. Alysson Gardner was better. It’s that simple. Alysson was better, she beat me. Tough pill to swallow, but I have to.

Nevaeh slowly nodded her head again, slight signs of disappointment appearing on her face. Yet she remained serious as she spoke back up, even looking towards the stage area as she did.

Nevaeh: I’m not sure if you’re back there or not Alysson, nobody quite knows what you ever plan on doing as it is, but if you are pay very close attention to this part right now and stop that stupid smiling you got on your face.

Nevaeh looked back to the crowd.

Nevaeh: There’s this chance for another match against you, with Alysson being able to pick whatever stipulation she wants. That is if she wants to face me again. Now there may be some wondering why I haven’t been more vocal about getting her to accept another match? Why haven’t I pressed this issue? The reason being is I already pressed the issue. I was the one seeking the match at Sin & Sacrifice. I was the one demanding it and I got it. I had my chance and I didn’t get the job done. I’m not owed another match against Alysson. Why? Look at the match, that’s why. I can’t come out here and demand another shot at Alysson. I got it, I didn't get the job done. That’s the truth and I have accepted it. I don’t deserve another match against Alysson Gardner.

Nevaeh finished her statement but as she did she held up her index finger into the air, still looking serious. Nevaeh looked at the stage area as she said this.

Nevaeh: But don’t misunderstand me. I’m not out here saying I don’t want another shot at Alysson. Don’t think that I don’t care that I lost, I very much do. I can’t demand another match, but that does not mean I don’t want another match against Alysson. As she loved to explain she has beaten me three straight times in a row now. Granted one was in a handicap match. Unfair advantage. Don’t worry though Alysson I’m not gonna bring this up every time to try and make you look like a hypocrite like you want to do with me. I did bad, stupid things. I own that. Like attack people from behind with weapons and trying to embarrass them. Stupid mistakes on my part. You’d never do anything like that though.

Nevaeh rolled her eyes before speaking seriously again.

Nevaeh: Like I said though you’ve beaten me three straight times. That doesn’t make me feel good at all. Makes me feel crappy honestly. But I can’t ask for another match with you. That’s on you Alysson. You got all this power Alysson while I’m here dangling in the wind as to what is gonna happen. All I can ask is make a decision. We gonna do this one more time or are we going our separate ways? Or are you gonna drag this out? What do you have to lose right? You’ve beaten me all these times, why not come try and do it one more time? Or you can go chase those dreams you really seemed sensitive about?

Nevaeh shrugged her shoulders as she looked back at the stage area before looking back at the crowd.

Nevaeh: That choice is yours, but I want to make one thing perfectly clear to you and to everybody back there and watching right now. None of this, none of what I am doing, is a pr stunt. Yeah I’m alittle upset about that remark. Mainly cause I’m not coming out here trying to not be booed by people or garner sympathy from all of you. Naw that’s not what is going on. My secrets came out last year. I was humiliated, all my doing. I know what I did. I have tried to explain myself. I have been ridiculed every second since, but I’m here. I’m standing in this ring, in front of the world, not as a pr stunt, but because I want to be here. I’m not hiding from anything. Not trying to avoid anything. I came out here and called you the better woman Alysson. You were. I’m not gonna deny it. I’ll own up to the truth. Not as some pr stunt to make it seem like I’m trying to be a nice person. No, truth is I can’t stand you and your bitching. I can’t stand you popping off saying I was on PED’s and all sorts of different things. Those are flat out lies, but NO, no nothing you say is wrong Alysson. Nope, couldn’t be. My goodness you’re so fucking annoying thinking you’ve been done wrong when the reality is something you’re hiding from. But hey you can wrestle. Beat me three times in a row. I face the truth Alysson. Not for a stunt, but because I’m being honest with myself.

Nevaeh stared at the hard camera, but now turned her full body towards the stage area.

Nevaeh: So now why don’t you be honest with us and tell us what you’re gonna do. Balls in your court Alysson. Let us all known what your command is. If you’re here come on out and tell us what you got planned?

Nevaeh and the crowd all look at the stage area, waiting, to see if Alysson is gonna come out and make her decision. Nevaeh seems to be getting agitated the longer there’s no Alysson. The crowd even starts a loud “Make your Choice” chant. They follow it up with a “Gardner Sucks” chant to boot.

But there’s still no Alysson, leaving a frustrated Nevaeh in the ring. Sensing this wasn’t gonna happen Nevaeh shook her head.

Nevaeh: Really? Can we get any kind of sign here? Make your choice Alysson

Nevaeh starts looking around the building, looking for anything, but nothing. Nevaeh stands in the middle of the ring shaking her head even more as we cut elsewhere.

The Next Challenger

The show returns from the commercial break, and we see a clip of the successful retention of the Evolution Championship from Sin & Sacrifice by Missy. The next shot goes back to the live show, and we find the champion with Kendra.

Kendra: First things first, Missy, congratulations on retaining your championship last month at Sin & Sacrifice against Valentina Lozano. Given the things she’s said to you and about you boyfriend, I imagine it was a very gratifying moment.

Missy: Thank you, Kendra. And yes, it was certainly very gratifying. Given the way Valentina was talking before our match, I think she was expecting a walk in the park.. I doubt she’s thinking that way now though. Plus, it did feel good to show her what it’s like when she actually does go up against one of Adam’s favourites!

Kendra: I’m expecting the COO to be joining us shortly as it pertains to your next challenger. But while we are waiting, I thought you might like to share your thoughts on what happened to Jake Chandler recently as it pertains to Mallory Bennett. It’s well known that he and Adam are very good friends, and I assume that is the case for you as well.

Missy’s expression sours a great deal.

Missy: Yeah, it’s hard not to be friends with Jake. He’s about the most likeable person I’ve ever met. As I said on Twitter a few days after it happened, nobody deserves what happened to Jake, least of all him. Mallory needs a smack around the head with a baseball bat, the heartless cow. I’m betting there will be a few people who’d be willing to give her that smack too. I know I’d gladly do it.

Kendra: It was a very cruel and harsh way to end a relationship that had gone on for quite a while. Jake requested the COO this past weekend to grant him a leave of absence, and he has not been seen or heard from since then. My sources indicate he didn’t go home, so his whereabouts at the moment are completely unknown. We don’t know when or if he will be back. I’m sure you’d agree there are better ways to part company with a boyfriend than the way she did.

Missy: You can’t really blame Jake for not wanting to go home and to want to be away from work for a while. It’s only natural, but I know there are a lot of people who care about him. And yes, I can think of plenty of other ways to end a relationship, and not one of them involves it being done on PPV in front of a freaking camera. That is completely unnecessary and about as heartless as it gets.

As Kendra was about to speak again, that was when the COO stepped into the shot. He looked from Kendra with a nod to the champion.

Seth: I was all too happy to grant Mr. Chandler some time off, and his position will be waiting for him as soon as he feels he is ready to come back. But with that said, I wanted to also congratulate Missy on her retention at the expense possibly of her being accused of being one of my favorites. That, and let her know what is in store come Global Wars.

Missy: If I get accused of being one of your favourites now, I’ll just add it to the list of other stupid comments I get thrown in my direction. Or that I hear about myself. As for what’s coming up for Global Wars, I’m extremely curious, even more so now.

Seth: It’s going to be a very busy night for you. After all, you will be part of the Global Wars battle royal in the main event. But you’ll also be defending the Evolution Championship that same night. Much was made about the historic run your friend and current FFW Champion Emma Mac had as Ultraviolence Champion. While that took place, another impressive run was in full swing for the No Surrender Championship. I think that deserves recognition as well. That’s why your next challenger will be Sophia Pike.

Missy: Sophia was definitely impressive with the No Surrender Championship. That’s going to be a tough match, no question at all, but there’s no easy matches here anyway. I like a challenge, and I think this definitely qualifies as that.

Seth: Good luck to you. Your Global Wars partner is about to challenge for the Fast Track Championship,

Kendra: That’s right, that match is coming up next! Anything you’d like to tell Lilly before she heads out to the ring?

Missy: I don’t think she really needs me to tell her anything, I know that she’s likely going to be more than ready for this. It would be a little like trying to teach my granny to suck eggs. So I’ll just stick to good luck.

On that note, the show heads back to the ring with Katherine Grayson already standing by with her microphone.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 12:44:41 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2018, 05:00:22 pm »

A short video showing what happened the last time Lilly and Scarlett met for the Fast Track Championship is shown, including the involvement of Missy & Kelly Kincaid. We then head back to the ring with Kat standing by with her microphone.

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the FFW Fast Track Championship!

Zack: It’s title time here in Portland. It’s a shame the first match didn’t have a clear winner, but we are guaranteed one tonight as Lilly Arthur finally gets to cash in the shot she earned at Unstoppable 9.

Mai: I think she’s just setting herself up for failure personally. Scarlett has a much better butt, after all. And that’s key to getting my support. We also got Kelly of Team USA here to watch this, and not get involved and help me talk up Scarlett and totally undermine Lilly.

Kelly:  Yeah, I’m staying right here behind the announce desk and supporting my Team USA partner tonight as she defends her title and brings back a few more points for us. I’m sure Missy is probably backstage somewhere watching this on a monitor praying to God that Lilly can overcome the odds and win this match - like I do when the Jets play the Patriots.

“All Stand Up” by Status Quo starts to play as the young lady runs out onto stage, heading to one side she urges the crowd to their feet, clapping her hands above her head. Skipping across to the other side, she waves them to their feet as she once more claps her hands over head. Quickly moving back to the ramp, she sprints down to the ring, sliding underneath the bottom rope and getting to her feet quickly. Bouncing off the ropes she powerslides across the ring on her knees before hopping to her feet and continuing to rally the crowd by stomping on the mat and clapping as she heads for her corner.

Kat: The young lady approaching the ring comes from Sheffield, England by way of New York City, New York. She is 5’7” tall and weighs 144 lbs….LILLY ARTHUR!!!

Zack: Lilly is no stranger to FFW gold. She was a former Future Shock Champion and co-holder of the now retired Trios Championship. So she knows what it’s like when the lights are on bright.

Mai: Yeah, and she doesn’t have either of those anymore either, does she? Well I guess she can’t really defend the Trios titles now….but you know what I mean!

Kelly: Well, sure, Lilly’s talented and went on quite a roll coming out of Future Shock. But that was a while ago now. But can she recapture that magic? I’m not so sure.

“Hands To Myself” by Selena Gomez starts to play through the speakers around the arena.

Can't keep my hands to myself
No matter how hard I'm trying to
I want you all to myself
You're metaphorical gin and juice

So come on give me a taste
Of what it’s like to be next to you
Won't let one drop go to waste
You're metaphorical gin and juice

As the opening verse ends and the tempo starts to increase Scarlett Silver walks through the curtain onto the stage with her manager, Christian Kincaid. The lights dip for a moment before she steps forward and a red spotlight shines down on her.

Cause all of the downs and the uppers
Keep making love to each other
And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying, trying
All of the downs and the uppers
Keep making love to each other
And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying, but I

My hands to myself
My hands to myself

Scarlett struts down the ramp acknowledging the crowd with a smile, with Christian following a few steps behind. Pausing halfway down she sways her hips in rhythm with the music and slowly blows a kiss out to the crowd.

Kat: Introducing at this time… Hailing from Los Angeles, California….Your reigning and defending  FFW Fast Track Champion, Scarlett Silver!

Scarlett reaches the ring and slides under the bottom rope before jumping to her feet and climbing onto the turnbuckle facing the stage. She raises her arms up high then jumps down to join Christian in her corner, for a last minute, pre-match discussion.

Mai: You know why Scarlett Silver is the greatest Fast Track Champion of all time, Zack? Because she’s held it most, and she’s gorgeous. Who gives a crap about anything else? I feel like she and I could be sisters from different mothers.

Kelly: Scarlett’s an incredible competitor. Very talented. Very driven. Very determined. She wants those four defences more than anything. And like her… errrr…. Sister at the desk here, she certainly enjoys her cocktails.

Zack: Very different mothers, considering both of your ethnicities. I’m not going to downplay how good Scarlett is in the ring. You don’t get to be a champion 3 times over on a fluke.

Referee Jennifer Stringer takes the title from Scarlett as Kat leaves the ring. She raises the belt high overhead, and calls for the bell before handing the title off. The two women meet in the center of the ring as Lilly takes a deep breath before they lock up together. Neither of them gets much traction as both dig into the mat until Lilly surprises Scarlett with a quick armdrag takedown. She pops back up in time to catch another. The second time she pops up, Lilly surprises her with a dropkick that sends her backwards a couple steps until the challenger leaves her feet for a headscissors takedown. Before Scarlett can get up again, Lilly quickly applies a seated side headlock.

Zack: Bianca Reed has already been announced as the next challenger for the winner of this championship match. Who do you think she’d fare better against, Mai?

Mai: I think she’d suck against either one of them. Scarlett’s already won like a thousand times, and Lilly would put her to sleep talking about it before she even got to the ring.

Kelly: Bianca would certainly have everything to prove against Scarlett, while facing Lilly it could be something of a technical back and forth between them. Plus Bianca could be going into that match on a high - with the Future Shock Championship in her possession.

Lilly really grinds in the hold as Scarlett attempts to get back to her feet. The challenger keeps the hold applied tightly though, causing Scarlett to try to shoot her off into the ropes. It doesn’t work very well though as Lilly refuses to budge. That was when Scarlett scooped her up and dropped her with a back suplex onto the mat. She got free of her grip then, and Scarlett made it back to her feet. Lilly didn’t get up quick enough, and caught a punt in the ribs as she was pushing up on all fours. Two more kicks landed against her ribs before Scarlett grabbed her by the head and the tights to send her running into the turnbuckles head and shoulder first. The challenger crashed into the middle turnbuckle and dropped to her knees against it before Scarlett followed her in with a running knee to the head that crumpled her to the mat.

Zack: Scarlett finally got out of that headlock, and immediately turned on the offense. Lilly may be a little woozy after that big knee in the corner.

Kelly: Scarlett’s not holding back and I don’t think you can blame her given how protective she is over the Fast Track title. Besides, Lilly will be a lot less dangerous if she gets her running lights dimmed.

The champion pulled Lilly back to her feet, and shoved her against the corner. Scarlett delivered three knife edge chops across her chest before using a snapmare to bring her out of the corner. Lilly smacked the mat and started to sit up before Scarlett hopped up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside with an axe handle shot across her neck and back. Then the champion dropped to one knee to apply a rear chinlock with one knee pressed into Lilly’s back.

Mai: Isn’t she just amazing, Kelly? Look at the form, those full pouty lips too. Couldn’t you just pounce on her and make out with her right now?

Kelly: ...No. Though, I will compliment her on the way that she’s got this rear chinlock applied. Lilly’s got her work cut out for her to escape this hold.

Scarlett let go with one hand, and rained forearms across Lilly’s chest briefly before locking her hands one more time. The crowd began to get behind the challenger though as Lilly used her hands to try to pull Scarlett’s hands apart. It wasn’t working due to a very tight grip, so she reached up instead and boxed Scarlett’s ears to make her dizzy. One more time caused her to let go as Silver wobbled on one knee, and Lilly dropped to her back to fire a kick into the side of her head. The challenger made it back to her feet, and pulled Scarlett forward into a facebuster before she rolled her onto her back and reached forward for a leg hook into the cover!

Zack: That was a concussive kick from Sheffield’s favorite daughter, and Scarlett may not know where she is right now!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

T-NOOOOOO!!

Scarlett kicked out just as the two struck the mat, and Lilly climbed back to her feet. She took off for the far side, and gained some speed before she left her feet for a phoenix splash. But the champion rolled out of the way, and Lilly got nothing but mat.

Kelly: Rough landing for Lilly and I think you might have oversold the effects of that kick and undersold how resilient Scarlett is… though I’m not sure how much effect a kick to a head full of make-up tips can have.

The challenger’s face was a mask of pain, and Scarlett struggled to get up quickly to capitalize. She used a baseball slide that nearly sent the challenger out of the ring, but Lilly grabbed the bottom rope to keep herself on the apron. Scarlett reached through the ropes to pull Lilly back to her feet, and then into the ring by her head with her feet dangling on the middle rope. But instead of the usual DDT, the champion executed a neckbreaker that snapped Lilly back down to the mat. She quickly dragged her a couple feet from the ropes, and made the cover.

Mai: That’s new! I don’t remember Scarlett ever doing that before, but I’m usually not looking at her hands when she’s in the ring.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOOOOOPE!!

Lilly got her shoulder up in time, and Scarlett punished her for it by driving elbows into the side of her head. She finally got back to her feet, and headed for the corner for a top rope knee drop followed by a second.

Zack: There goes the BOOM BOOM, one of Scarlett’s favorite moves and one I know our broadcast partner has felt too.

Kelly:  Feels like she’s trying to make your rib cage concave with that double knee drop; really drives the air out of you.

She saw herself on the video wall, and started to smile at the image as she began to tease her hair and fluff it out a little more. Meanwhile, Lilly was getting back to her feet. Scarlett turned around and saw her before charging her. Lilly countered by scooping her up for a flapjack faceplant on the mat. The Brit sat up, still weary from the damage she had absorbed but finally got back to her feet. The challenger began to circle around as Scarlett was starting to get back to her feet, and immediately descended on her to apply a sleeper.

Kelly: Scarlett was doing so well keeping her focus too. It’s a crying shame after all the work CK’s been putting in too. Now Lilly’s got a chance to get her breath back.

Mai: Well the important thing is that she looks good, Kelly. Whether you are in control or getting controlled, the important thing in wrestling is always looking your best. She looked fantastic on that flapjack.

Kelly: Is that, like, your life mantra? “In control or being controlled always look your best”?

Scarlett hadn’t even gotten to a full stance before Lilly applied it, and she started leaning into her to make it more effective. The champion reached out for the ropes, though she didn’t find them at all near the center of the ring. She started to lumber forward to get to them before Lilly jumped on her back and wrapped her legs around her waist in the process. That slowed the champion down considerably before she collapsed to a seat on the mat. Lilly pulled her down to lay on their side as Scarlett reached out lethargically even though nothing was there.

Zack: I don’t think it’s going to take much more to put Scarlett out completely. Her movements are slowing by the second, and Lilly’s even got a body scissors applied at the same time.

Kelly:  Really smart strategy from Lilly - I’ll give her that. She’s cutting off the blood flow to Scarlett’s brain, making it difficult for her to draw air into her lungs too and gives her plenty of time to plot out her next couple of moves.

Finally, Scarlett looked to be unconscious as her arms and legs weren’t moving anymore. The referee raised her hand once, and it fell quickly. It did the same the second time around. When she raised it a third, Scarlett rolled over with Lilly under her with her shoulders pinned to the mat before the referee started counting!

Kelly: Guess that’s Scarlett’s instincts kicking in. She could be about to steal a defence and 3 points for USA tonight!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Lilly released the hold, and shoved Scarlett off her to stop the count. The challenger sat up and checked with the referee to make sure it wasn’t a three count.

Zack: What a counter! Lilly almost got pinned in that sleeper! Hell, even she wasn’t sure if the referee had got to three or not!

Mai: Yeah, but her hair’s a mess! She’s not even trying to look her best.

Kelly:  She’s trying to win a title. She looked good afterwards and I’m sure Lilly believes that she’ll look even better raising the gold over her head. No matter how her hair looks.

The challenger got back to her feet, shaking her head a bit as she saw Scarlett starting to sit up now. The champion was slow to get to her feet as Lilly went to grab her, but the challenger got surprised with a stunner from Silver that bounced her off the mat. Scarlett rolled over and scampered towards her before she collapsed across her for the cover.

Mai: YAS BABY GIRL!! RETAIN YOUR TITLE AND HAVE A DRINK WITH ME & KELLY  TONIGHT!

Kelly: I don’t really drink.. But, anyway, we could be three seconds away from three points for Team USA!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOOO!!!

Zack: Oh, that was close! Team USA was a heartbeat away from three points going up on the scoreboard right there!

Lilly’s shoulder popped off the mat, and fell back down to the canvas just as quickly. Scarlett pressed her hands to her face as she sat up, and then began shaking her head to get the blood circulating better. She looked groggy still after the sleeper, but forced herself back to her feet. Lilly lay on the mat with her eyes open staring up at the lights, also trying to get herself back together again. She began to sit up, and then got back to her feet. Scarlett took off for the far side, and came back with a running forearm to Lilly’s mouth. It sent her reeling backwards before the champion hoisted her up into a Death Valley Driver. A loose hook of the leg followed that as Stringer dove into position.

Kelly:  DEATH VALLEY DRIVER!!! Scarlett’s pulling out all the stops tonight! You can see what it means to her!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Yet again, Lilly’s shoulder came up off the mat in the nick of time. Scarlett sat up with her mouth agape as she was still not totally cognizant after the sleeper. She held up three fingers, and the official only showed her two.

Zack: Scarlett still hasn’t gotten her faculties back together after all that time in Lilly’s sleeper. She thought that was three, and for whatever it’s worth, I was sure it was too.

Mai: I think we need a time out for Scarlett. I can touch up that makeup, and make her look woozy but still sexy at the same time!

Kelly: If she’d not lost her focus she could be celebrating already and helping Mai down a pitcher of Margarita’s already. Instead Lilly’s somehow, someway, keeping this match alive.

The champion looked over to her manager, who gave a jabbing motion with his thumb that brought a nod of recognition from Scarlett. She got back to her feet, still shaking her head to shake out the cobwebs. Lilly was starting to rise as well. When the challenger came forward, Scarlett spun towards her with the Asiatic spike to the throat. But Lilly ducked underneath it, grabbed both arms, and connected with a full nelson facebuster!

Mai: That’s the TIGER LILLY, and all of a sudden, I don’t like where this is going! Kelly, quick! Go hit Lilly with the title!

Kelly: Lilly’s in no position to make the cover. Scarlett’s gotta use every second to recover and get back into this thing.

The challenger dropped down on her knees into Scarlett’s back, and then pulled her up into a full nelson at the same time. The crowd came to their feet as Scarlett’s arms began moving languidly as her eyes started closing. Lilly’s teeth gritted as she tried to put on more pressure, causing Scarlett’s face to darken. The referee asked again and again if Scarlett wanted to stop the match.

Zack: That’s the LILLY PAD!! And I don’t know how long Scarlett can stay in this without giving up or going unconscious!

Kelly:  Her eyes are already closing Zack. She’s got to somehow make the ropes or find some way to break the hold. ANYWAY to break the hold. Anything at all.

The champion’s arm movements stopped entirely, and she no longer showed any response to the referee’s questions. Stringer tried to get any sign of recognition from the champion before waving it off and calling for the bell.

Zack: Scarlett’s out cold, and Lilly Arthur just made history! Tell’em about it, Kat!

Kat: Here is your winner….AND NEEEEEEEEEEEEEWW FFW Fast Track Champion….LILLY ARTHUR!!

Mai: This is the worst thing all night, Kelly. Not only did she lose the title, but now England….is going up by 5 points!

Kelly: Lilly… did well. She capitalised on Scarlett’s momentary loss of focus and now Team England are building momentum, putting themselves squarely in contention in Global Wars...put there’s still a month to go and a lot can change in a month.

Lilly climbed to her feet, and had her hand raised in victory. A smile began to form on her face as she was handed the Fast Track Championship, and it only grew wider as she saw 5 points being added for England on the Global Wars scoreboard.

Zack: Scarlett Silver fought one hell of a match, possibly one of the best I’ve seen her have in FFW. But that sleeper, Kelly, that set up everything it needed for Lilly to become the new Fast Track Champion!

Mai: Yeah, and it’s pretty much Kelly’s fault. If she had gone in there and blasted Lilly with the title, they’d have only gotten one point and Scarlett would still have the title!

Kelly: And I’m sure Lilly would just get another opportunity, Mai. Scarlett had the perfect opportunity to put this one to bed and… now Lilly is the new Fast Track Champion. Congratulations to her I guess.

Christian pulled his client out to ringside with him to check on her as Lilly ascended the turnbuckles. She gave her title a kiss and raised it over her head with a huge smile on her face before the show headed elsewhere.

One More Time

The next shot we see is a trio that wasn’t really seen together, in the form of KO/TO as they had been joined in their locker room by Christian Kincaid. The camera followed him inside.

Christian: Thanks for letting me in, ladies. I had a proposal that I thought you two would be interested in hearing.

Claire looked the high flyer and manager up and down as he entered, giving him a small smile while Serafina grinned at him.

Serafina: Hey Mr. Kincaid, it’s good to see you. What’s on your mind? What sort of proposal have you got for us.

Claire: Yeah, it’s not everyday that our opponents manager decides to waltz in, wanting to make a deal with us. We are all ears.

Christian folded his arms across his chest as he began.

Christian: Well it’s a pretty good offer, if I do say so myself. Both myself and the Scarborough Fair agree that the match you all had at Unstoppable 9 was right down to the wire. And the fact you both made it that close in the Fair’s own pick match kinda led us all to thinking that you both deserve another opportunity. So what I’m here to do is ask you if you’d like to have one more opportunity at the Unity Championship.

Serafina: Well, we just played the hand we were dealt and did our bes-

Claire: Yes we would.

The former boxer nodded her head.

Claire: That’s what Serafina is trying to say. We’d love to have one more opportunity against the Scarborough Fair; we’d love to have another opportunity to beat them for the Unity Championships. Like you said, we pushed them as far as pretty much any team ever has in a ladder match and it was maybe half a second… half an inch away from being a different result.

Serafina: We’d be honoured to test ourselves once more against arguably the best team in FFW history - certainly, definitely, one of the top three of all time. And again, we’ll do our best to make sure we pick up the win against them.

Christian: I had a feeling you might feel that way. I already cleared it with Seth, and he said he was fine with it as long as you both were. So what do you say we make this happen at Global Wars? No ladders this time, just a traditional tag team match? Unless you want to fight them in some beer hall like what happened a year or so ago.

He was kidding on the last part, which was evident by the look on his face.

Claire: Well… if only one of us owned a bar with fixtures and fittings that needed destroying…

The former boxer grinned at him.

Serafina: A standard, traditional tag team match up inside a ring at the Global Wars PPV sounds like a great idea to me. Let’s do it. Let’s make it happen and make it all official.

Claire: Give people another reason to make sure they keep their schedules clear and though their local cable providers… or whoever it is they need to contact… and order Global Wars. Because it’s going to be another tag team classic between the Scarborough Fair and KO/TO for the Unity Tag Team Titles.

Christian: Easiest deal I ever made. Nice doing business with you, ladies.

He shakes hands with each of them, and heads out of the locker room as we fade to a graphic for the just announced tag team match at Global Wars.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 05:02:22 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2018, 05:01:02 pm »

Kat: The following contest is your main event of the evening and it is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

The thumping war drums and the mysterious flute of "Aztec Temple" hit the sound system. The crowd comes alive as the Aztec Warrior Leona Vega comes through the main gate, looking over the cheering crowd, soaking it in for a bit. She points at two random spots into the audience before letting out a loud roar, which is followed by a lion's roar echoing through the sound system. She then slowly makes her way down the entrance ramp, sharing a high-five with the fans in attendance with their arms out for her.

Kat: Introducing first, from Monterrey, Mexico... LEONA VEGA!

She then stops a couple of steps before the ring, backtracking a little bit and then sprinting towards it, hopping onto the ring apron, and then immediately vaulting over the top rope, landing in a three-point stance inside the ring. Soaking in the crowd's cheers, she gets up and climbs the nearest turnbuckle, staring into the crowd with a big smile, raising her arms, with her fists closed, saying a quick prayer to herself before slapping the top turnbuckle and jumping back down into the ring, cracking her joints in the sequence.

Zack: Leona will likely still be smarting after she left the FFW Championship behind her at Sin and Sacrifice, and that is probably going to be a big motivating factor for her tonight. A win against Jo here in Portland would be a big boost for her no doubt.

Mai: Pity she’s not going to get it then. She never should have had the Championship in the first place, it’s in a much better place now.

The arena darkens, bringing with it a large quantity of dry ice. In the ring, the green, white and orange lights pulse until they form the Irish Tricolour in the centre of the ring. It’s this sight that brings about jeering from the audience. As the lights settle, a drumbeat hits the speakers, soon to be followed by a well-known riff that doesn’t quite sound as people would know it to be. It is then that a woman steps out on the stage; Jo McFarlane. Not that you can tell right away - her face is obscured by a white bandana covering her mouth and nose, and she wears a green beanie on her head, which appears to be entirely covering her hair. She is also dressed in camouflage; traditional green colours, a long-sleeved jacket and trousers. Through the fog as the crowd begins to jeer, standing by her side, is her father.

If you’re havin’ trouble with the high school head,
He’s givin’ you the blues.
You wanna graduate, but not in his bed,
Here’s what you’re gonna do!
Pick up the phone, I’m always home
Call me anytime.
3624-360, I lead a life of crime.

Kat: And her opponent, from Derry, Northern Ireland, weighing one hundred and twenty seven pounds, she is “THE REBEL CHILD” JOOOOOOOO MCFARLAAAAAAAAANE!

During the verse and Maggie’s introduction, Jo first taps the stick on the floor, then starts off down the ramp, towards the ring. Tommy remains a step behind her the whole time...though it’s difficult given the massive height difference. She moves quite quickly, and stops at the bottom. Moving towards a corner at ringside, she drops the kendo stick in her hand against the barricade, making sure the referee sees that she did, giving him a pointed stare.

Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap!
Dirty deeds, and they’re done dirt cheap.
Dirty deeds, and they’re done dirt cheap.

As the chorus plays and the solo starts up, Jo ascends the stairs, removing the jacket she wears, revealing a similarly coloured top. The beanie soon follows and she steps through the ropes. She then heads towards her corner, where she stands on the middle turnbuckle, looking around her before jumping down. Her father joins her in the corner, and the two exchange words as the music fades out.

Zack: Jo didn’t have the best of nights herself at Sin and Sacrifice, after her cage match with Savannah Taylor. She will no doubt want to be the one to build momentum after this match with a win over the most recent former FFW Champion.

Mai: Jo was cheated out of the win at Sin and Sacrifice, it should have been hers. In my eyes she was the winner no matter what the announcer called at the end.

Zack: And it’s your right to be wrong.

Kat makes her way out of the ring as referee Ashley Pruitt completes a check of both women. She finds nothing on either and so calls for the bell to get the match underway, to a pop from the Portland crowd. Both competitors come out of their corners to meet in the center of the ring and immediately get into a collar and elbow tie up. After a few moments of back and forth struggle, Jo starts to get the upper hand of the exchange. As the tie up breaks, she clocks Leona with a headbutt that sends her backwards a step. Leona staggers a little from the unexpected impact, but pulls herself together again quickly. At least until a second headbutt from McFarlane staggers her again and knocks her back another couple of steps. Before she can right herself this time, Jo unloads with a volley of elbow shots into the side of Vega’s head that keep her slightly off balance. Leona starts to get pushed back more and more until her back is up against the ropes. As soon as she hits them, Jo grabs her by the arm and pulls her into a nasty forearm smash across the jaw that sends Leona’s head reeling to the side.

Zack: There was no hanging around from either of these two when that bell rang, but it is Jo that has taken the early advantage and is controlling things inside the ring right now.

Mai: Like that is any surprise, she’ll keep control of things as well.

A second forearm smash follows from the redhead, before she fires Leona across into the opposite ropes. She waits for Vega to rebound off them and then leaves her feet for a standing dropkick that sends Leona straight back into the ropes again. Leona rebounds for a second time and Jo uses a clothesline to flatten her to the canvas. The brunette gets back to her feet fairly quickly but as soon as she does, Jo grabs her by the back of the head and runs her across the ring, using a bulldog to faceplant the Mexican wrestler on the canvas. Leona rolls onto her back and as soon as she does, Jo steps between her legs, grabbing both of them as she does. She twists them into a knot around her own leg and holding Leona’s legs in places, she steps over, turning the Mexican wrestler over as she does. Vega’s face immediately shows the discomfort as the Portland crowd boo the redheaded Franchise member.

Mai: Leona may as well just tap now and get it over with, Jo looks like she could hold that sharpshooter all day.

Zack: We all know that isn’t going to happen, but it looks like Jo is trying to get Scotland onto the scoreboard with five points!

Pruitt drops down in front of Leona to ask if she wants to stop the match. She receives a very definite no from the brunette causing a pop to come from the live crowd, as they try and encourage Leona on. She tries to reach towards the ropes, but finds that they are just out of reach. She grips onto the canvas and tries to pull herself towards them, but Jo realises what she is doing and leans backwards more to increase the pressure on Leona’s legs, causing the Mexican wrestler to give out a yell of pain. The referee asks Leona again if she wants to give in. The brunette grits her teeth against the pain of the hold and shakes her head in the negative, earning her another loud pop from the Portland crowd.

Zack: Jo could tell what Leona was trying to do then and put a quick stop to it. With this crowd’s encouragement and her own resilience I don’t think it will stop Leona for long though.

Leona visibly steels herself against the discomfort and digs her fingers into the canvas again, she starts to drag herself and Jo towards the ropes, before stretching her hand out to try and reach them. They are still just out of reach, when she begins to drag herself again. Before she can start to move again, Jo stands up and starts to pull Leona back towards the centre of the ring. As she does, Leona manages to twist herself enough to cause Jo to lose her grip. Vega makes it onto her back as the hold breaks. She pulls both legs towards her chest and then kicks out, catching Jo in the side with both feet, sending her falling sideways. Jo narrowly manages to stay on her feet, but in the time it takes her to regain her balance, Leona uses it to move away and use the ropes to steady herself as she gets back to her feet.

Zack: Leona found a split second opening when Jo was trying to adjust the positioning of the sharpshooter, and used it perfectly to get herself out of a sticky predicament.

Mai: She got lucky plain and simple. There’s still time for Jo to get a submission finish and five points for Scotland.

Jo steadies herself on her feet and then makes a beeline towards Leona at the ropes. She aims an elbow shot at her head, but the brunette dodges to the side quickly to avoid it. Managing to get behind the redhead, she pushes her forwards into the ropes and then drives her knee into Jo’s lower back. McFarlane spins around to face her opponent and as soon as she does, Leona hits her with another knee shot, straight to her ribs. Before Jo can respond, Leona hits her with another knee to the ribs, before pulling her head down to drive her knee into her face. She fires her across into the opposite ropes and catches her on the rebound with a running knee, that stops Jo in her tracks. A roundhouse kick follows that brings the redhead to her knees and a second one once she is down puts her flat on the canvas.

Mai: Keep those knobbly knees away from Jo, you monster!

Zack: I don’t think Leona has knobbly knees. Leona has managed to make the most of the opening she created and she’s starting to turn this match into her favor.

McFarlane starts to rise back to her feet almost as soon as she hits the canvas, and makes it as far as her knees before Leona pulls her the rest of the way. She fires the Franchise team member into the nearest corner where she hits back first. Following her in at a run she leaves her feet for running dropkick that pins the redhead back against the turnbuckles. Pruitt calls for Leona to let Jo out of the corner, and she immediately complies by pulling her by the arm into a short-arm clothesline. Jo hits the canvas and Leona keeps her grip to pull her up into a second one….and a third… and a fourth before she leaves her laying on the canvas. The Mexican wrestler takes off towards the ropes, as Jo pulls herself back up. As the Scottish wrestler reaches her feet, Leona comes off the ropes with a handspring backflip kick that connects with Jo’s head and flattens her back to the canvas.

Zack: Jo might be wishing she hadn’t gotten up quite so quickly after the last short-arm clothesline, then she might have avoided that kick to the head!

Mai: Just because Leona looks like the back end of a mule, it doesn’t mean that she has to try kicking like one!

Leona takes off towards the ropes again, this time bouncing off the second to deliver a lionsault to her downed opponent. The Portland crowd give another loud pop for the former FFW Champion as she hooks a leg for the cover, prompting Pruitt to drop into place beside them for the count.

Zack: Leona is looking to put a stop to Jo’s chances of getting on the Global Wars scoreboard, and after that lionsault she might just be able to.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-NOPE!!!

Jo gets her shoulder up just before the two is completed and pushes Leona off her. As Leona starts to roll back to her knees, Jo lashes out, catching her with a boot to the side of the head that knocks her onto her butt.

Mai: Jo isn’t going to let Leona finish her that easily. She still has plenty left in the tank, and she isn’t saying goodbye to those points.

Taking a second to pull herself together first, Jo gets back to her feet. Seeing that Leona is doing the same, she closes the gap between them and starts to lay kicks into the side of her body, preventing her from getting any further than her knees. Kick after kick lands, which each one harder than the one before, until Jo pulls Leona up to her feet by the head. She lets Vega get her feet beneath her and then releases her head, to use a headbutt to send her reeling backwards into the ropes. The Scottish wrestler heads to the corner and makes her way to the top turnbuckle as Leona rebounds off the ropes. Launching herself off, Jo connects a missile dropkick to Leona’s chest that sends her staggering backwards. McFarlane quickly rights herself and spins Leona around to face away from her. She gets her into a wheelbarrow position before driving her face first into the canvas.

Mai: You can see why Jo calls that one BANG! It does exactly what is says on the tin, no false advertising from her.

Jo ignores the animosity from the live crowd as she rolls Leona onto her back and gets into position for a cover, prompting Pruitt to get back into place for the count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOPE!!!

The count stops just after the two as Leona kicks out. Jo looks mildly annoyed at this as she gets back to her feet, delivering a boot into Leona’s side after she has.

Zack: I’m not sure if that kick out was by design or instinct, but either way, Leona got herself out of that cover in time.

Leona pulls herself up to her feet, and is barely on them a second before Jo leaves hers to deliver a dropsault, that sends the Mexican wrestler staggering backwards into the corner. The crowd get even louder in their disdain for Jo as she follows Leona into the corner with a stinger splash that audibly knocks the wind out of her. Holding onto the top rope, Jo starts to deliver blows down into Leona’s shoulder and the side of her head with her free hand. Pruitt calls for a clean break, and at a count of four Jo complies. She pulls Leona out of the corner and fires her across into the opposite one. Vega hits back first then slumps down to a seated position and Jo takes off towards to her with a baseball slide that connects with the brunette’s chest.

Zack: After that stinger splash and baseball slide, Leona looks like she is struggling to catch her breath and it’s not surprising.

Mai: She should just stop trying and pass out, Jo can get her rightfully get her hand raised and pick up the Global Wars points.

The Scottish wrestler delivers a kick to Leona’s head from her position on the canvas, before she gets back to her feet. She grabs Leona by the head and pulls her up to her feet to face the turnbuckles, as she climbs up to sit on the top one. McFarlane applies a front facelock on Vega and then jumps forward. She swings around to fall backwards, driving Leona’s head into the canvas. The brunette bounces to land on her back as Jo gets back to her feet. She’s only on them for a second before she leaves them to land a standing moonsault across her downed opponent’s body. Staying in position for the cover, she hooks a leg as Pruitt slides into place for the count.

Zack: It might not be the five points she was trying for earlier, but Jo looks like she will be content with picking up the three for a pinfall.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NO!!!

Leona gets her foot across the bottom rope before the referee can complete the three, and she stops the count as soon as she sees it. Jo glares at Pruitt who points it out, and the redhead storms back to her feet. She goes towards the ropes and kicks Leona’s foot of them, before she drags her closer into the centre of the ring and whips her hair backwards.

Mai: The referee should have just ignored that foot. That should have been a full three count for Jo but it doesn’t matter because I know what that hair whip means. She’s about to go for GINGERVITIS!

Jo watches as Leona rolls onto her front and starts pushing up to all fours. She waits, but then seemingly gets tired of that as she pulls the Mexican wrestler up to her feet from behind. As the Scottish wrestler starts to get into position for her Gingervitis finisher, Leona starts firing elbows backwards furiously. Jo manages to dodge them to stop them from connecting, but it also prevents her from getting her finishing move locked in. The crowd pop for Leona causing Jo to look even more annoyed as she spins the brunette around to aim an elbow shot at the side of her head.

Mai: Go on Jo, knock her out! Make her pay for ruining your set up!

Zack: Jo is not happy at all that Leona prevented her from getting GINGERVITIS set up, and the crowd support for Leona doesn’t seem to be helping that at all.

Leona narrowly dodges the elbow shot and counters with a kick to the redhead’s gut which bends her double. Leona connects a roundhouse kick to Jo’s face and then spins herself around again for another and another and another. As she changes her base foot she connects a spinning heel kick to her face and then starts to deliver roundhouses one after the other again. The crowd count her along with each one she connects, until she finally punctuates the sequence with a volley kick and Jo collapses to the canvas. Vega immediately gets into position for the cover, hooking a leg as she does.

Zack: That’s EL MOLINILLO and Leona is about to pick up her first win over Jo!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!!

The count stops just before the three as Jo gets her shoulder up off the canvas and Leona looks towards the referee with wide eyes. She asks for the three, but Pruitt shakes her head and holds up two fingers, getting a boo from the Portland but a nod of the head from the Mexican wrestler.

Mai: Wrong, Zack! Jo is still in this and Leona is going to end up with another loss to Jo, not a win.

Leona sits back onto her knees and looks to be considering her next move as Jo stirs on the canvas. The redhead pulls herself up to a seated position, rubbing her head and giving it a little shake too as she does. Seeing her opponent on the move, Leona quickly gets to her feet and takes off towards the ropes. The Mexican wrestler, bounces off the ropes using them to build up momentum as Jo makes it back to a vertical base. Leona reaches her at speed and uses a spear to send her crashing back first into the corner. As Jo hits the pads, Leona hops up onto the ropes either side of her, before snapping off a hurricanrana to flip her out of the corner and to the canvas.

Zack: Leona is keeping the pressure well and truly on, she’s desperate to get her first win over Jo and it shows. Though it looks like Jo is just as keen to get another win over Leona and pick up the Global Wars points too.

Rather than landing in a heap on the canvas, Jo manages to roll with impact and although clumsily she manages to use it roll straight back to her feet. The Portland crowd show their displeasure at the fact Jo didn’t land in a heap, loudly, while Leona looks at her wide eyed for a second, before she pulls herself together.

Mai: Why is she looking so surprised?! Just because Jo is a far superior athlete to her, it shouldn’t be be a surprise to her after all of this time.

Leona takes off towards Jo and quickly catches her in a three quarter facelock. She spins 180 degrees, putting her elbow over the Scottish wrestler’s chest as she crashes down, combining a neckbreaker with a Burning Sword. She gets into position for a cover and hooks both legs as the crowd erupt in support for her and Pruitt immediately slides into place for the count.

Zack: WARRIOR’S WING and Leona is about to fly into a three count!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Pruitt gets back to her feet to call for the bell as Leona rolls of the cover and back to her knees looking shell shocked.

Kat: Your winner…………………..via pinfall…………………………..LEONA VEGA!

Zack: Leona did it! She has finally picked up a win of Jo McFarlane and she doesn’t look like she quite believes it herself.

Mai: That makes two of us. I don’t believe it. I think there should be an investigation. She obviously cheated somehow.

Zack: She very clearly didn’t.

Leona gets back to her feet and has her hand raised by the referee as the Portland crowd show her all the love. Still looking quite surprised and like she doesn’t quite believe it, the camera focuses on her as the show comes to an end.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 12:48:22 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: