Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 12:14:34 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Welcome to the Gun Show

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to the Gun Show  (Read 176 times)
guest358

Badges: (View All)
« on: December 05, 2018, 10:25:06 am »

The camera flickers to life as the large frame of Future Shock’s newest Prospects, Killer Carter comes into frame. She sits herself down on the chair in front of the camera and props her feet up on the small table in front, her huge black leather boots taking up most of the frame as she takes a swig from the bottle of whiskey that she snatched from the bartender during the Girl’s Night Out event after she had disposed of Katie Keller.

“I didn’t come to Future Shock to make friends… I didn’t come to Future Shock to play by the rules… Hell, I didn’t even come to Future Shock to mix drinks, take part in a God damn trivia quiz or a pathetic karaoke contest!”

Placing her feet on the ground, she leans forward, glaring into the camera.

“I came here to beat people up, collect my paycheck and leave… simple as that. As far as Katie Keller goes?”

She smirks and shrugs her shoulder, leaning back and resting her right arm on the back of the chair.

“She was just the unlucky one last night at Girls’ Night Out. You see, I didn’t give a damn who walked through those doors into the bathroom… it could have been anyone! It could have been Harley Shannon… Cait Flanagan… both Cortez twins… the plan was simple. I take out one of the established talents here in Future Shock on my first night? My stock goes up… and the higher my stock? The higher my paycheck!”

Taking another swig from the bottle, she sits forward again.

“Am I worried about Katie coming back for revenge? Hell no! I’m expecting her to! I WANT her to! Because that’s what I’m here to do! I’m here to fight! Not dress up like a slut and have a good time at a nightclub!”

Another swig is followed by another smirk.

“Welcome to the Gun Show, bitches!”

And with that, she stands to her feet and covers the camera with her hand before the feed cuts off.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: