Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 20, 2024, 02:36:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Velocity - October 25, 2018

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Velocity - October 25, 2018  (Read 364 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: October 26, 2018, 08:05:49 pm »

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

As a thumping percussion kicks off over the speakers a green strobe backlights the entrance rampway. As the intro of “Rain Of Brass Petals” grows more intense, with the sound of grinding metal interspersed throughout the lights get more intense.

Smoke shoots out from the stage as the percussion gives way to the proper drum and bass beat and out walks ‘Kumiho’ Ji-Hu Myeong as the regular arena comes back on. She surveys the crowd for a moment, soaking in jeers before she turns up her nose and starts her way down the ramp, doing her level best to stay out of reach of any of the fans reaching over the railing attempting to slap fans with her.

When the Korean woman gets to ringside she grabs the bottom rope and fluidly slingshots herself into the ring between the first and second rope and rolling to her feet.

Kat: Hailing from Seoul, South Korea, standing five feet tall and weighing in at a-hundred-and-twenty-pounds, ‘Kumiho’ JI-HUUUUUU MYEONG!

At the Ji-Hu raises both hands - five fingers extended on her right hand and all but her thumb extended on her left - and looks skyward, after a moment of soaking in the crowds disapproval of her she lowers her arms and wanders to her corner, leaning against the turnbuckles and waiting for her match to begin.

Zack: Ji-Hu could have a long night ahead of her tonight, as she will likely be looking to derail Nevaeh’s return even more and set her back even further.

Mai: Nevaeh may as well just not bother coming out tonight, Ji-Hu will wipe the canvas with her.

As “Rise” by Sixx A.M. we see the arena lights blinking in sync with the lyrics of the music. Nevaeh Summers eventually storms her way onto the stage before stopping at the top of the ramp and looking out at the crowd. Nevaeh is wearing black sunglasses as well as a Poisoned by Ivy military jacket with platinum trim. As we keep looking at Nevaeh we also spot her wearing platinum colored leather pants running down her leg. The side of each leg is laced up with black fabric, showing of her skin. On her feet we see black furry boots and kickpads. On the front of each kickpad appears her logo as there is a circle with “NS” in the center of it while “The" scrolls on the top and “Finest” scrolls on the bottom.

Nevaeh looks around the building, nodding her head, as she starts feeling the crowd. Nevaeh goes about pointing her left hand out to the crowd and moves it around as if she was conducting them. She then points to the crowd with her right hand, urging that side of the building on the same way. Nevaeh lowers her head, her hands still swaying to the crowd till she raises her head up and snaps her arms out to the side.

As Nevaeh strikes her signature pose three large white flames shoot up on each side of her on the stage The flames reach high into the air, till they turn into smaller flames bursting out of the stage out of the stage every other second. Nevaeh now lowered her head back down and looked towards the ring and began walking down the ramp.

Kat: Making her way to the ring at this time she resides in Los Angeles, California by way of Atlanta, Georgia. She weighs in tonight at 120 pounds. She is Nevaeh Summers!!!

Nevaeh reaches the bottom of the ramp and stops for moment. Nevaeh now goes about removing her sunglasses and just casually tosses them out towards the crowd. Nevaeh than quickly runs to the ring, sliding in under the bottom rope and gets to a knee. Nevaeh just looks out for a moment before getting to her feet and approaches the middle of the ropes facing the hard camera. Nevaeh climbs up them, hooking a leg over the top rope and straddling it. Nevaeh now sits there and looks out to the capacity crowd. She eventually lowers her head and starts motioning her arms as if she's conducting them again. After a moment Nevaeh snaps her head back and her arms out. Multiple spotlights soon shift down onto her, basking her in the light.

Nevaeh keeps striking the pose till she sees fit. Once she has she gets off the ropes and makes her way to the opposite side of the ring where she puts one foot on the bottom rope and the other on the middle. She bounces on them while looking out to the crowd and stretches her arms out yet again, encouraging them to get louder.

She then waves her arms wildly at the crowd before heading to a corner.

Zack: Nevaeh’s return at Sin & Sacrifice hardly went to plan, thanks to Alysson Gardner. But I say it’s a safe bet that it has only made her more determined and focused.

Mai: Then she can use that determination to focus on the lights after Ji-Hu has put her down tonight.

Referee Robert Valero completes a check of both women as a smiling Kat makes her way out of the ring. Finding nothing on either competitor Valero calls for the bell to get the match started. The Sacramento crowd settle down a little as both Ji-Hu and Nevaeh make their way out of their respective corners. They meet in the centre of the ring and Nevaeh looks towards trying to get into a tie up, but Ji-Hu doesn’t seem to have much interest in that. Nevaeh tries a second time, but Ji-Hu moves quickly to get her into a headlock instead. The South Korean native starts to unload shots into Nevaeh’s body, as the blonde tries to free herself from the hold, to no avail. More shots land from Ji-Hu before she fires Nevaeh across into the corner. The Californian hits face first and as she spins around just in time to dodge her head to the side to avoid a European uppercut from the South Korean wrestler.

Zack: That was some quick reflexes from Nevaeh, she missed that uppercut by a fraction of a second at most.

Mai: Shame. I would have preferred to have seen her take it on the chin like a real woman.

Standing back up straight, Nevaeh clocks her opponent with a forearm strike to the jaw that rocks her back on her heels, just enough for the blonde to use both palms to shove her in the chest, out of the way. Leaving the corner, Nevaeh delivers another forearm to Ji-Hu’s jaw, before she connects a knife edge chop that gets her a pop from the live crowd. Another chop follows. And another. And another, pushing Ji-Hu back half a step with each one, Nevaeh takes her all the way to the opposite corner. Once she is backed up against the pads, Nevaeh grabs her by the arm and whips her straight across into the one she had just been in. Following her in at speed, Nevaeh steps up the ropes beside her to deliver an enziguri to Ji-Hu’s head.

Zack: Those chops hit with some force. Ji-Hu’s chest was already starting to redden after the first two!

Ji-Hu slumps against the turnbuckles, until Nevaeh grabs her by the arm and pulls her back out of it, and straight into a short-arm clothesline. Myeong hits the canvas, but doesn’t stay there for long as Nevaeh keeps hold of her arm and pulls her up into a second one. And then a third. And a fourth. And finally a fifth before she leaves the South Korean wrestler laying on the mat in a heap. Ji-Hu starts to get back to her feet, only for Nevaeh to pull her the rest of the way and straight into position for her to deliver a back suplex. Myeong hits the canvas with a thud causing another pop to erupt from the Sacramento crowd. Nevaeh watches her opponent for a moment as she starts to rise again. This time as she does, Nevaeh takes off towards the ropes and uses them for a springboard to deliver an elbow drop to Ji-Hu as soon as she is upright. Ji-Hu crumples straight back down to the canvas, and Nevaeh leaves her feet to deliver a second elbow drop before getting into position for a cover. Valero slides into place for the count.

Zack: Nevaeh is obviously not getting paid by the hour. She’s looking to try and put this match to bed right now, but I think she might have a little ways to go yet.

ONE!!!

NOPE!!!

Ji-Hu gets her shoulder up almost at the same time that Valero brings the one down, and she shoves the blonde straight off of her as she does.

Mai: A little ways? She barely got a one count then, Ji-Hu has more than enough left in the tank to keep going.

The South Korean wrestler gets back to her feet with a scowl, just a moment before Nevaeh also gets back up. As soon as the blonde is fully back to a vertical base, Ji-Hu starts to unleash a volley of kicks into her calf. Several land which drop the blonde down to her knee. Ji-Hu shifts her target once she is down and starts to connect stiff kicks into the Californian’s lower back, one after another in quick succession.

Mai: Give her what for, Ji-Hu! That’ll teach her to try and pin you so early in a match, won’t it?

Zack: Ji-Hu is certainly looking displeased at Nevaeh’s attempted pinfall, but trying to pin your opponent is kinda the point in a match.

Nevaeh tries to stand up to escape the onslaught, but Ji-Hu grabs her by the shoulder to hold her in place as she continues to deliver the kicks. Finally after several more have landed, Ji-Hu releases Nevaeh’s shoulder and takes off towards the ropes, using them to rebound she comes back with a running knee to the blonde’s head that flattens her to the canvas. The Californian starts to rise back to her feet again, and Ji-Hu allows her to get fully back to a vertical base before she uses a drop toe hold to put her back down again. Nevaeh starts to rise again, and again Ji-Hu allows her to get fully upright before she leaps and pulls the blonde into a wheelbarrow roll up, prompting an eruption of boos from the Sacramento crowd and Valero to drop into position for the count.

Mai: That’s how you go for an early pinfall attempt. Not that weak thing that blondie tried before!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-WHOA!!!

The count stops before the two is complete as Nevaeh kicks out strongly, sending Ji-Hu away from the cover and face first into the ropes.

Zack: Nevaeh not only got out of that roll up but managed to by herself enough breathing room to get up without Ji-Hu pouncing on her again!

Nevaeh is back to her feet first as Ji-Hu is still pulling herself out of the ropes and she uses them to steady herself as she rises. With Ji-Hu still facing the outside, Nevaeh uses a drop toe hold to send her throat first across the middle rope. The Californian immediately takes off towards the opposite side, she bounces off those ropes and comes back to deliver a crossbody to Ji-Hu’s back pressing her throat down against the rope again. She moves off Ji-Hu’s back before Valero can ask her to and the South Korean wrestlers falls back away from the ropes, clutching her throat and trying to catch her breath. She makes it to her hands and knees before Nevaeh pulls her up and fires her straight into the nearest corner.

Zack: It’s a case of anything you can do I can do better, with these two I think. At least in terms of drop toe holds!

Mai: Nevaeh should have waited and let Ji-Hu to get her breath back fully! That’s bad sportsmanship on her part!

Zack: Next you’ll be saying she should ask permission to execute a move on her.

Mai: That’s a great idea. She should… and in writing too!

Ji-Hu hits back first at speed, and Nevaeh follows her in with a running knee into her ribs. She starts to unload with forearm strikes to Ji-Hu’s jaw one after another. Several land before she uses a hip toss to bring her out and down to the canvas. With Ji-Hu down, Nevaeh measures and then leaves her feet to land a standing moonsault straight across her body. She stays in place for the cover and hooks a leg as Valero gets into position for the count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOPE!!!

Zack: A two count only, and Nevaeh looks like she is considering her next move. She might want to make up her mind quickly, because Ji-Hu is pulling herself together rapidly.

The Californian gets back to her feet as Ji-Hu stirs on the canvas, still trying to catch her breath fully from the earlier impact on the rope. Nevaeh watches her for a second, before she gets into position and leaves her feet for a second standing moonsault….and gets nothing but knees as Ji-Hu pulls them up at the last possible moment.

Mai: She should have made up her mind sooner on what she was going to do, Ji-Hu lulled her into a false sense of security nicely.

As Nevaeh bounces off Ji-Hu’s knees and lands on the canvas in pain, the South Korean wrestler gets back to her feet and delivers a double foot stomp to the blonde’s abdomen, before she pulls her up to her feet. She gets her into a headlock and then runs her head first into the nearest corner. Nevaeh puts her feet out onto the bottom turnbuckle to stop her head from impacting with the top one and then starts to fire shots backwards with her elbow. Ji-Hu manages to avoid them, before she releases the headlock and spins Nevaeh around to deliver a facebreaker knee smash, stunning the blonde and sending her backwards into the same corner.

Mai: That’ll rearrange your features in a hurry and much cheaper than a plastic surgeon. Nevaeh should thank her, maybe with a nice gift basket.

Zack: I doubt thanking her is going to be top of Nevaeh’s to-do list after receiving a knee into her face like that.

Ji-Hu lets Nevaeh stumble out of the corner a few steps before she hooks both of her hands around the blonde’s head. She leaps to bring both knees to the Californian’s face and then falls backwards to the mat, forcing Nevaeh to fall forwards straight onto Ji-Hu’s knees. Nevaeh bounces off and lands on her back on the canvas as Ji-Hu gets back to her feet… but only for a moment, as she leaves them quickly to deliver a double knee drop into Nevaeh’s body. She gets into position for a cover, hooking a leg as Valero gets back into place beside them for the count.

Zack: That double knee facebreaker is one of Ji-Hu’s favorite moves, and it could be about to spell a win for her in this match.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!!

Nevaeh gets her shoulder up just before Valero can complete the three, and Ji-Hu glares at him. The South Korean gets back to her feet and tells him it was three, but he doesn’t agree and shows her two fingers, refusing to give her the three.

Mai: I agree with Ji-Hu completely, that should have been three. This referee needs to learn how to count!

Ji-Hu turns her attention back to Nevaeh who has made it back up as far as her knees. Grabbing her by the head, the South Korean wrestler pulls the blonde the rest of the way to her feet. She delivers a pair of elbows into the side of her head, before she fires her across into the ropes. Nevaeh rebounds off and as Ji-Hu tries to catch her, the blonde ducks down under her arms, causing her to lose her balance a little. Nevaeh pops back up behind Ji-Hu and continues onto the opposite ropes. She rebounds off those and as Ji-Hu turns to face her, Nevaeh catches her with a kick to the gut to bend her forwards. The blonde hooks each of Ji-Hu’s arms behind her head and then delivers her snap double underhook DDT to drive the South Korean wrestler’s head into the canvas. Ji-Hu lands on her back, and Nevaeh gets into place for the cover, hooking both of her legs as Valero slides into place once again for the count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

As Valero gets to his feet to call for the bell, Nevaeh rolls off the cover with a small smile on her face.

Kat: Your winner…………………….via pinfall………………………..NEVAEH SUMMERS!

Mai: Noooooo! That should be Ji-Hu getting her name called. This is a travesty. I demand a recount.

Zack: It could have gone either way, but Nevaeh has picked up her first win since her return, and you can bet that will be feeling good for her.

Nevaeh gets back to her feet to have her hand raised by Valero, while the Sacramento crowd shower her with cheers. She soaks in the love with a smile on her face, as Valero releases her hand. She makes her way out of the ring and back up the ramp, waving to the ringside fans as she does. On that the camera cuts elsewhere.

The 1 Percent

“I want you to take a long, hard look at this woman right here.”

That was the voice of Kyle Kilmeade as he walked into the shot. The camera pulled back to reveal he was talking about Valerie McKinley. The pair exchanged a smile as he continued.

Kyle: This woman right here is the living definition of class, poise, and elegance. Everything she has wanted in this business, she’s taken. Whether it be the Future Shock Championship or it’s tag titles which she currently holds with Lacey. Everything she wants….she gets. That’s how it is when you lead to lifestyle a young woman like Valerie leads.

Valerie: Now I know that I wouldn't expect anyone to fully understand just what kind of lifestyle I lead, nor would I expect you all to appreciate it.  Everything that I have said and everything that Kyle has said would happen HAS happened. The fact that people have the NERVE to look down on me? Absolutely preposterous.

Kyle: So you may be asking yourself. What exactly does this woman want in FFW? Well that’s twofold and very easy to answer. One and likely most of all, she wants to continue to impress Samantha Star. Why? Because her opinion in FFW is the most important one. Even more than mine. Because she makes the decisions, she signs the checks, she is the center of this whole thing we call FFW. So it only makes sense Valerie wants to live up to her expectations.

Valerie: Why else would people want to make an impact in FFW? They want to hopefully be recognized by Ms. Star. She has an amazing knack for recognizing talent. That is why I'm out here doing what I'm doing week in and week out. I'm here to make sure that our boss is happy with someone she's invested time in.

Kyle: The second thing she wants is more fame, more notoriety, and more success. That’s merely the mark of a true entrepreneur there. The clear indication of a keen mind, a cunning one at that. That’s why she has allied herself with the Privileged Circle, because never will you find anyone more privileged and deservingly so than her. You could even say that is probably a major part of why she hired me.

Valerie smirks as she nods her head.

Valerie: People don't fully appreciate everything that Valentina and Isis have done. Aligning with them to form The Privileged Circle? There were no other women that I could see aligning myself with. Adding this brilliant mind next to me? Who else would I trust to match my intelligence and cunning?

Kyle: And the third thing she wants is to make history. Or I should say….more history. She’s already proven she can dominate Future Shock on her own or with a friend. But FFW opens up a whole new world of possibility. For instance, I see no reason Valerie and Lacey can’t be the first team to hold the Unity and Future Shock tag titles at the same time.

Valerie: I really couldn't think of better future Unity champions than myself and Lacey. We have proven what a great team that we are when we won the Future Shock tag team titles on our first try. And when that time comes? Lacey and I will dominate yet another tag team division.

Kyle: And while they are holding those two sets of tag titles, I see no reason Valerie McKinley can’t climb the ladder and start the journey as the new Fast Track Champion! Sure, I know Bianca and Lilly have a match for it at Global Wars, and that’s fine. But let’s be honest. She’s already proven she can get past Bianca. So if that doesn’t automatically put her in the conversation, I don’t know what does. So whichever one of you leaves with that title, I’d like to introduce you to the one woman who will be breathing down your neck till you grant her a shot…..Valerie McKinley.

He shares a smile with her again as he steps behind her.

Valerie: Beating someone like Bianca Reed is as easy as putting on your socks in the morning. Yet she keeps coming back for more. She and her cohorts will get what their just desserts in New York City next month. Lilly will suffer the same fate if she and I cross paths. I'm going to be keeping a close eye on both of them until I'm granted what I want.

Kyle: So while 99% of you watching this are hoping that luck is going to go your way. Maybe you’ll win the powerball. Maybe that girl you’ve been fantasizing about will give you a second look. Maybe you’ll get that promotion. Just know that all of that is what makes you the 99%. And everything about this woman is what makes her…..the 1 Percent.

Valerie: So enjoy whatever trivial things that give your life meaning. I hope that everyone watching are able to watch this, are watching the two of us and see something that you can model your lives after. Hold on to that dream because you'll never be on my level. Ever.

As she finishes, we fade back to the live show.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 11:49:47 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: