Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 03:15:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Velocity - October 25, 2018

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Velocity - October 25, 2018  (Read 363 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: October 26, 2018, 08:09:47 pm »

Velocity returns from the commercial break as we head back to the ring with Kat standing front and center with her microphone in hand.

Kat: The following Global Wars tag team contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is your main event of the evening.

Zack: I’ll be joined shortly by Christian Kincaid to help call this match. Scotland desperately needs to get on the board, and England is on one hell of a momentum swing right now.

Kat: Introducing first…..TEAM SCOTLAND!

The lights in the arena dip, almost going out. Rather than going out entirely however, they are replaced by red, white and gold.

And who are you, the proud Lord said,
That I must bow so low?
Only a cat of a different coat,
That’s all the truth I know!
In a coat of gold, or a coat of red,
A lion still has claws.
And mine are long, and sharp my Lord,
As long as sharp as yours!

The metal version of one of the most famous songs from Game of Thrones thunders from the speakers, which brings a chorus of jeering from the crowd. From the back walks Valerie Lamb, which only heightens the jeering. A step behind her is Vincent Belmont. She stops just before the ramp, where she widens her stance and looks around her as Vincent joins her. Suddenly, she claps her hands above her head, which sends a stream of coloured pyro across the stage.

And so he spoke, and so he spoke,
That Lord of Castamere.
But now the rains weep o’er his home,
With no one left to hear.
Yes, now the rains weep o’er his home,
With not a soul to hear.

The redheaded wrestler undoes her long coat, showing off the scarlet coloured ring gear she wears. A smirk on her face, she looks to her manager, they nod to each other and start off down the ramp. Despite the pace of the song, their walk is not slow, but certainly methodical.

Kat: Introducing first, from Edinburgh, Scotland, weighing 150 pounds, this is VALERIE LAMB!

Kat’s announcement comes as the pair are about halfway down the ramp. As a momentary solo is played, the pair reach the bottom of the ramp, where Vincent takes her coat from her and hands it to an attendant.

And who are you, the proud Lord said,
That I must bow so low?
Only a cat of a different coat,
That’s all the truth I know!
A coat of gold, or a coat of red,
A lion still has claws.
And mine are long and sharp, my Lord,
As long as sharp as yours!

Valerie enters the ring, and walks to the centre, where she stops dead for a moment, a solitary white spotlight shining on her. She spins in a circle, almost in a pirouette and as she comes full rotation, drops down to one knee and leaning forward to face the mat. A camera closes in on her face, where she looks into it and tells us that on their knees is where her opponents belong. Standing up, she walks to her corner, where Vincent awaits her. The pair speak between themselves as the music dies, and the lights return to normal.

Zack: Valerie Lamb, who we haven’t seen much of lately, comes with one hell of a pedigree including many title reigns and being in the FFW Hall of Fame. And tonight, she gets to join with one sister who can she’s had quite a bit of success, including the Hall of Fame.

The arena darkens, bringing with it a large quantity of dry ice. In the ring, the green, white and orange lights pulse until they form the Irish Tricolour in the centre of the ring. It’s this sight that brings about jeering from the audience. As the lights settle, a drumbeat hits the speakers, soon to be followed by a well-known riff that doesn’t quite sound as people would know it to be. It is then that a woman steps out on the stage; Jo McFarlane. Not that you can tell right away - her face is obscured by a white bandana covering her mouth and nose, and she wears a green beanie on her head, which appears to be entirely covering her hair. She is also dressed in camouflage; traditional green colours, a long-sleeved jacket and trousers. Through the fog as the crowd begins to jeer, standing by her side, is her father.

If you’re havin’ trouble with the high school head,
He’s givin’ you the blues.
You wanna graduate, but not in his bed,
Here’s what you’re gonna do!
Pick up the phone, I’m always home
Call me anytime.
3624-360, I lead a life of crime.

Kat: And her partner, from Derry, Northern Ireland, weighing one hundred and twenty seven pounds, she is “THE REBEL CHILD” JOOOOOOOO MCFARLAAAAAAAAANE!

During the verse and Maggie’s introduction, Jo first taps the stick on the floor, then starts off down the ramp, towards the ring. Tommy remains a step behind her the whole time...though it’s difficult given the massive height difference. She moves quite quickly, and stops at the bottom. Moving towards a corner at ringside, she drops the kendo stick in her hand against the barricade, making sure the referee sees that she did, giving him a pointed stare.

Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap!
Dirty deeds, and they’re done dirt cheap.
Dirty deeds, and they’re done dirt cheap.

As the chorus plays and the solo starts up, Jo ascends the stairs, removing the jacket she wears, revealing a similarly coloured top. The beanie soon follows and she steps through the ropes. She then heads towards her corner, where she stands on the middle turnbuckle, looking around her before jumping down. Her father joins her in the corner, and the two exchange words as the music fades out.

Zack: Ever since Jo McFarlane joined the Franchise, she has been a whole other person and not one many people tend to like. I’m curious to see how well she and Valerie co-exist since they aren’t really known for their tag team wrestling.

Kat: Introducing…...TEAM ENGLAND!

“All Stand Up” by Status Quo starts to play as the young lady runs out onto stage with the championship belt around her waist, heading to one side she urges the crowd to their feet, clapping her hands above her head. Skipping across to the other side, she waves them to their feet as she once more claps her hands over head. Quickly moving back to the ramp, she sprints down to the ring, sliding underneath the bottom rope and getting to her feet quickly. Bouncing off the ropes she powerslides across the ring on her knees before hopping to her feet and continuing to rally the crowd by stomping on the mat and clapping as she heads for her corner, climbing to the middle turnbuckle and holding the title high above her head before getting ready for the match to start.

Kat: The young lady approaching the ring comes from Sheffield, England by way of New York City, New York. She is 5’7” tall, she weighs 144 lbs and she is the reigning FFW Fast Track Champion….LILLY ARTHUR!!!

Zack: It was just over a week ago that Lilly Arthur became the new Fast Track Champion, and I suspect she’s been on cloud nine ever since! Team England is the only team in Global Wars with two titles between them.

The lights in the arena go off before a single purple spotlight hits the stage. As the opening bars of “Wild Side” by Cross My Heart Hope To Die starts to play Missy appears at the entrance way. Missy stands perfectly still, as her head stays bent, looking towards the ground and her manager Christian Kincaid walks out to stand behind her.

I've been on my best behavior
But I've heard that good girls finish last
And once you're gone they say no one can save you
But who knows if I go I may never want to ever come back
We've all fell victim to temptation
It seems that I'm the last one holding on
What's the use in fighting for my salvation
And why does it feel so damn right to want to be so wrong

At the side of Missy purple lights flash on and off, looking almost like fireworks, causing a wave of oohs and cheers to escape from the crowd. As the lights subside, Missy raises her arms up to the air and a single white spotlight accompanies the move.

I just wanna dance with the devil tonight
I wanna know what it feels like
I wanna close my eyes, put my hands in the sky
I wanna walk on the wild side

Kat: Introducing at this time…. Hailing from Leeds, England, the reigning FFW EvolutionChampion… she is MIIIIISSSSSY!

Missy makes her way down the ramp to the ring keeping her eyes straight ahead, focussing on the ring, with Christian following a few steps behind. When she reaches the ring she slowly climbs the steel steps, building the crowd to fever pitch with anticipation, she climbs elegantly between the bottom and middle rope and climbs up onto the middle rope. She smirks before blowing a kiss out to the crowd as her theme music ends. Her manager heads over to the booth with Zack.

Zack: Christian, welcome to the booth. You’ve been a busy fellow tonight. How surprised have you been with how well Missy and Lilly have worked together?

Christian: Not surprised at all. They are both professionals, and genuinely get along well together. I say we just rename them Two Girls from Yorkshire.

Referee Jennifer Stringer checks all four women for anything foreign, and calls for the bell. Kat takes both of Team England’s titles with her as she heads back to the floor. The brunettes discuss a little strategy before Lilly steps out to the apron, while Jo does the same in her corner. Missy and Valerie meet in the center as Valerie seems to size Missy up for a moment, drawing a look from the Evolution Champion. She shakes her head, and asks Jo if she’d rather start the match. Missy begins looking a little annoyed now before Valerie reaches back to make a tag, and surprises Missy with a straight right hand instead. A few more of those shots land on target before Valerie shoves her back into the corner with some velocity. A few shoulder thrusts to her body land as well before the Hall of Famer sits her up on the top turnbuckle, and patronizes her with a pat on the cheek before walking back to the center of the ring.

Zack: Valerie’s treating Missy like some rookie in her first match in front of people. I’m not sure patronizing her is going to work too well.

Christian: Me either. It’s just mind games, and I guess Valerie may still be a little sore over the fact Missy earned the shot for that title by knocking her off.

Valerie glanced back to Lilly in the corner, who looked entirely unamused. And when she turned back, Missy came off the corner with a missile dropkick into Valerie’s chest. It sent her backwards, and then Missy began to unload with furious right hands aimed at the redhead. Lamb stumbled backwards before Missy whipped her across for the ride. As soon as Valerie rebounded, Missy popped her up into the air and stepped out of the way before she faceplanted on the canvas. The Evolution Champion took off for the near side as Valerie was starting to get up, and caught her with a kneelift to the face. As Lamb wobbled where she stood, the brunette caught her with a discus punch that put her down on the canvas. She even leaned down to pat her on the cheek.

Christian: See what I mean? Valerie might should have taken the Jessica Anderson approach, and brought presents for Missy. Then she might have taken it easier on her.

Zack: You know that if Valerie can catch a fall on Missy tonight, she’ll put some points on the board but she’ll also put herself in line for another Evolution shot possibly.

As Valerie started to rise again, Missy pulled her back up and sent her in Lilly’s corner with an irish ship. The redhead landed back first against it before Missy barreled in with a Stinger splash, and then hopped up onto the middle rope to administer ten punches to her head. The Hall of Famer stumbled out as Missy tagged her partner. She and Lilly then took off for opposites sides of the ring to rebound with a chop block and clothesline combo that leveled the redhead. She pulled Valerie to her feet, and immediately executed a slingshot suplex off the ropes before floating over into the cover.

Christian: One of my favorite tandem moves when I was in a tag team right there. Looks like Lilly is planning to bag herself a Hall of Fame win!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOPE!!

Lamb quickly kicked out at two, and shoved Lilly away from her. The Fast Track Champion got back to her feet, and circled around behind the Hall of Famer as she was getting up. She went for a rear waistlock that saw Valerie throwing back elbows trying to get free of her grip. But Lilly avoided the contact when she scooped her up for an atomic drop! Valerie was nearly sent into Missy’s corner before the brunette boxed her ears to disorient her long enough for Lilly to catch her with a reverse DDT.

Zack: I gotta give them credit. Missy and Lilly are working very well together for not having really teamed up before now. Plus Missy may still be a little annoyed about earlier in the match.

The redhead started to get up again, with Lilly still circling around behind her. The Fast Track Champion grabbed her head for what looked to be a bulldog. But Lamb shoved her off before she could finish executing it. Lilly stopped herself before she hit the ropes, turned around and caught a kick to the back of her head from Jo on the apron. The fans booed as Arthur stumbled holding her head until Valerie scooped her over one shoulder and drove her down to the mat with a Death Valley Driver. Lamb headed towards the corner as she saw Jo with her hand out. The tag was made, and Jo immediately used the top rope for a springboard into a leg drop across Lilly’s chest. She hooked the outside leg as Stringer dropped into position to count.

Christian: I suspect the pace is gonna pick up a bit more now. Jo’s traditionally a faster wrestler than her sister, and she apparently thinks it could already be over.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOPE!!!

Lilly kicked out in time after the two count, and Jo began to grind her forearm across Lilly’s face for punishment for kicking out. She popped back to her feet, and used a catapult to send Lilly flying into her team’s corner. Arthur hung against the turnbuckles as Jo measured and delivered a running high knee to her jaw and a snapmare to put her on the mat.

Zack: There’s not too many better strikers in the sport than Jo, and Lilly’s head would probably agree with that if it could right now.

Arthur began to get up again, only for Jo to bounce off the near side and connect with an axe kick to the back of her head to put her down again. But Lilly continued to try to get up. Jo moved around behind her, and locked in a sleeper and stepped on the back of her knee to bring her down. The referee moved around in front of the champion, checking to make sure it wasn’t a choke and then asking the woozy champion if she wanted to stop the match. Lilly showed no sign that she did, and Jo leaned over to try to add additional pressure to put her to sleep faster. Meanwhile, Missy was pounding the turnbuckle with her hand trying to get the crowd behind her partner.

Zack: After some of those shots to the head she’s already taken, it may not take very long for Lilly to be counting sheep in this sleeper. But her partner is trying to bring this Sacramento crowd into it for her.

Christian: As well she should. Lilly is one of those wrestlers who can feed off the energy of the crowd, and there’s no question which team these people are behind. Especially against two women who are about as well received as genital herpes.

Lilly began to slump forward as Jo continued to apply the pressure. Her eyes started to look heavy too, and beginning to close. When she stopped responding to the referee’s questions, that’s when her arm was raised to check to see if she was still conscious. It was raised and dropped once. But as it was raised the second time, that’s when Missy hit the ring and caught Jo with a bicycle kick to the head that dropped her to the mat along with Lilly. She immediately went back to her corner as both women were down now.

Christian: That’s one way to break up a sleeper. That’s what you have to do sometimes as a tag team. I’d have done the same thing, because now’s not the time for Lilly to catch up on her beauty sleep.

Zack: On top of that, Jo will know what size shoes to get if she wants to buy Missy a Christmas present because it’ll be imprinted on her forehead.

Lilly began to stir, raising her head to look around as Jo was the quicker of the two to make it back to her feet. She went to grab Lilly’s foot, but the brunette rolled onto her back and started kicking at Jo’s head with the other foot. A couple of the shots connected, and caused her to step back as Lilly resumed heading for her corner. Missy had her hand out and encouraging her as Jo went and tried to grab her foot again. Lilly was halfway to her feet at this point, and countered with an enzuigiri to the back of Jo’s head with the other foot. The redhead collapsed in a heap on the mat before Lilly dove into the corner to make the tag. The crowd came to their feet as Missy bounded back into the ring, hitting the near side ropes with a clothesline for Jo…..but the referee was tied up with Valerie in the corner and turned around to get her out of the ring since she didn’t see the tag.

Zack: There was definitely a tag right there, but we can thank Valerie for making sure the official wasn’t able to see it happen!

Christian: You can tell Missy’s getting more agitated now, can’t you? She doesn’t usually plead her case to referees, and Lilly---well there’s a switch on the other side without a tag.

Missy told her again and again that there was a tag, and even told her to ask the crowd. As this went on, Valerie pulled her sister to the corner and replaced her in the ring…..without a tag. Lamb caught Missy with a cheap shot that sent her through the ropes to the apron, and then went to grab Lilly to bring her back. Missy hopped to her feet, and was coming back in when the referee went to stop her. Valerie then used this chance to step on Lilly’s throat while the referee was with the Evolution Champion. Finally the referee returned to watching the match with a confused look on her face seeing Valerie instead of Jo. The Hall of Famer told her there was a tag, and then executed a fist drop onto Lilly’s head before she could question her on it.

Zack: I know referees have a tough job, but if it wasn’t legal when she didn’t see Lilly tag, then it shouldn’t be legal when she didn’t see Jo make one either.

Christian: I agree totally. Maybe she’s giving them the benefit of the doubt since Missy has come in twice illegally in her mind. I don’t know, but we are back to how the match began.

Valerie pulled Lilly back to her feet, and looked as though she were setting up for her finisher. But Lilly surprised her by breaking free of her grip, and stunning her backwards with a jawbreaker. Valerie held her mouth in pain as Lilly struggled back to her feet. She grabbed Valerie from behind, and dropped her with a full nelson facebuster. The Fast Track Champion tried to collect herself, looking from Valerie to her partner who had her hand as far out as she could reach.

Zack: That’s the TIGER LILLY, and it’s usually the setup for the submission LIlly used to win the Fast Track Championship last Saturday night at Breaking Point. But it looks like she’s debating whether to tag out or try to finish the match.

Christian: If I were managing her, I’d say tag out. Because while that setup for the submission is fine, the likelihood of Jo letting her complete it is very low! Submissions are extremely challenging to get in a tag match.

Lilly followed up with a senton back splash as Valerie was starting to get up again, and then rolled right into her corner to make the tag to Missy. The referee saw it this time, and Missy stepped through the ropes quickly. Lamb started to rise again, only for Missy to dart towards her with a running forearm to the mouth. It rocked her backwards before Missy scooped Valerie up onto the top rope. But instead of patting her cheek, she climbed up with her and came off with a superplex. She quickly made the cover with a hook of the leg!

Zack: No cheek patting here, just a thunderous superplex! And the Evolution Champion’s looking to send England right up the scoreboard!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Valerie got her shoulder up, but Jo had also come in and stomped Missy’s back. The champion got to her feet as Jo was stepping back out, and kicked the middle rope up between her legs. She circled back for the corner, tapping her toe on the mat as Valerie was beginning to move again.

Christian: Jo really didn’t need to come in apparently, but better safe than sorry, I guess. Now she’ll have something to occupy her mind for a bit, to say the least.

Valerie made it to all fours before Missy took off towards her, leaving her feet for the curb stomp that drove the Hall of Famer face first into the canvas. She dropped on top of her to make the cover as Stringer slid into position.

Christian: There’s a MISCHIEF MAKER for Valerie’s trouble. I think I’d rather have taken that than what Missy’s foot did to Jo a second ago!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Valerie’s shoulder came up, and Jo had returned to the ring again and pulled Missy off the cover anyway. The Evolution Champion had had enough of Jo, and started trading shots with her. The two threw rapid shots at one another as Valerie started to get up again.

Zack: I’ll tell you what, Jo’s peskier than a pimple on prom night the way she keeps popping up in this match! And Missy’s decided if she wants to fight, the champ’s happy to oblige her!

As the two traded shots, Valerie ducked her head between Missy’s legs and lifted her off her feet for an electric chair that drove her back into the canvas. The referee tried to get Jo out of the ring as Valerie stood over Missy, reminding her who the hell she was facing. She took off towards the ropes and executed a phoenix splash into a cover with a hook of the leg!

Christian: I think Missy knows who she’s facing by now, but that phoenix splash was a work of art!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Missy got her shoulder up before the three, and Valerie got back to her feet. She pulled the Evolution Champion up with her, and drilled her with her gutwrench powerbomb!

Zack: That’s the LAMB TO SLAUGHTER!! Scotland’s about to add some points in about three seconds!

Before Valerie could make the cover, Lilly had come back into the ring and fed her a superkick to the jaw that dropped her where she stood. Jo came in after her as the pair started unloading on each other. The referee tried to get them out of the ring as Missy and Valerie remained on the mat, trying to pull themselves together.

Christian: Not too many get up from that powerbomb of Val’s, but we’ll never know if Missy would have. Lilly had a timely save right there no matter how you look at it.

Zack: The referee would be giving them both a ten count right here, if it weren’t for the fact that Lilly and Jo are throwing bombs at one another!

It was Valerie who began to get up first when she sat up, and shook her head after rubbing her jaw. She glanced over to see Missy still flat on her back, and then quickly got to her feet. She took off towards the ropes, and used them to moonsault into a double foot stomp….but Missy rolled out of the way. Valerie landed off balance on her feet, giving Missy an opening to catch her with a cutter. The champion headed for the corner, and made her way to the top rope!

Zack: Valerie was about to stomp Missy’s guts out of her right there, but the champion was playing a little possum waiting on her! What a cutter!

Missy wasted zero time. As soon as she was on the top rope, she launched herself into a frog splash that landed right on target! She quickly hooked the leg as the referee happened to notice it, and dove into position!

Christian: I bet Val’s having flashbacks right about now, there’s LITTLE MISS MISCHIEF!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Stringer called for the bell to a pop from the crowd as Missy made it back to her feet, still catching her breath before Lilly joined her. The referee raised their hands in victory.

Zack: For two teams who barely have ever worked together, they both could have fooled me! Missy picks up the win for England alongside Lilly.

3 points are added to the scoreboard for England, which Lilly points out to Missy with a smile. Both women are given their titles back, and give each other a hug.

Christian: Color me proud of both Missy and Lilly. They showed a tremendous amount of tag team chemistry in there, and I think we can agree England is definitely a threat to repeating as Global Wars Champion this year.

The girls clinked their titles together as they climbed up opposite corners to show the crowd. And it’s on that image that Velocity fades off the air.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: