Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 12:14:48 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Velocity (FFW Taps Out Cancer) - October 11, 2018

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Velocity (FFW Taps Out Cancer) - October 11, 2018  (Read 386 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: October 13, 2018, 05:50:14 pm »

d
FFW & Future Shock Presents
A Co-Promoted Charity Event to Benefit

The FFW logo flashes across the screen with fireworks before we go live inside the arena to a roaring crowd. The camera pans shows the fans cheering as we see the first three rows filled with many of the sick children along with their parents.

Zack: Welcome to the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York! And welcome to a night where the quest for glory and gold don’t even come close to a battle many of the children here tonight are fighting every single day. Tonight, we’re not giving away matches….We’re giving away hope and making lifetime memories. Welcome to a very special edition of Velocity.

Money and the power
Once you get a 'lil they just want to take you down (cause)
I got the money and the power
Once you get a 'lil they just want to take you down (cause)
We’ve been going hard for too long

The COO of FFW emerges onto the stage hand in hand with his fiance, Savannah Taylor. They both head towards the ring, greeting several fans along the barricade before he opens the ropes for her and follows her inside the ring. They are both handed microphones as Seth’s music fades out.

Seth: Before I begin, I want to welcome all these children and their families here tonight. Each of these children you see wearing  FFW shirts are fighting a battle that is far far more important than any match we can put on in this ring tonight. I’ve seen a thousand matches in my lifetime, but there’s no fight I want to see won more than the one each of these kids are fighting everyday.

Savannah: Every person in the back, whether you like them or not, is honored to be here tonight. They are honored to be able to put on a show for each and every person here, and especially these brave souls seated around ringside. You guys are the stars of the show tonight. The people you are going to see wrestle in just minutes….they are the supporting cast.

Seth: Tonight, we are going to put aside the animosity and the quest for success that each of the women in the back know so well. Tonight, we are going to put the feuds and rivalries to one side. Because tonight, we are here to entertain all of you and show you that some fights are a lot bigger than what goes on between these ropes.

Savannah nods with a slight smile on her face.

Savannah: You know, as wrestlers, we are used to dealing with all sorts of adversity. We get injured. We complain when we get injured. But what you guys go through, and what your families have to go through? You put us all to shame. But you go through your trials and tribulations with the courage of a thousand of us wrestlers, and you do it with smiles on your faces.

Seth: All day today, both FFW stars and Future Shock Prospects have been spending time with some of the most courageous people they will ever meet. You’re going to see that for yourself. You’re going to see those same women from both rosters look to create lifetime memories for each of the kids here tonight. It is my great privilege to put this show together, and to have all of you here. Tonight, we are going to be raising money for St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital. For those of you watching at home and here in the arena tonight, direct your browser to the FFW website. You can make a donation through that site. You can also buy yourself anything off the FFW or Future Shock site, where proceeds from those sales and donations tonight will all go towards the most worthy cause I think there could possibly be.

Savannah holds up her left hand, where a silicone rubber bracelet circles her wrist.

Savannah: Not only can you purchase your favorite FFW and Future Shock merchandise, but you can also pick up one of these bracelets at the St. Jude website. Just one of many ways that you can show your support for a worthwhile cause.

Seth: I’d like to welcome a special guest ring announcer joining the FFW broadcast team tonight. Her name is Katherine Grayson, and what a great night for her to join us.

Seth points down to the timekeeper’s table, where we see Katherine sitting.

Katherine: Thank you for having me here. I’m honored to be a part of such a special event.

Savannah: Katherine is just one of many people here tonight who is eager to give you all a show you won’t soon forget.

Seth: Tonight, I want all of you to put your worries behind you, forget your troubles for the next couple hours. Let us entertain you. There’s not one woman on this roster who doesn’t want to see all of you …...TAP OUT CANCER!

A woman in a tight black skirt walks out onto a track with several race cars lined up with their engines revving. “Shotcaller” by Taio Cruz begins to play in the background. She drops a flag to her side as the cars burn rubber and take off on both sides of her. In one car, we see Jo McFarlane and Savannah Taylor neck and neck as the blonde looks from her towards the road and switches gears before she pulls forward.

We then see the Brazilian Storm delivering their Tidal Wave finish for a three count. Kyle raises their hands in victory, and the shot then cuts to Mallory Bennett brawling with Emma MacNamara inside the Thunderdome. That’s followed by Jolyne Dysart unloading a flurry of punches with the crowd reacting louder with each shot.

The race continues as Andi Takata is caught between the One Woman Show in a three way race, with Shaw and Charlotte ramming her on both sides. Finally Harker slams her into the wall, causing sparks to fly until the car hits a full stop. Raven Knight is shown standing on the top of the wall as she douses the car with gasoline before Andi bolts out of it. A lighter drops on it, sending the car up in flames. Mallory Bennett swerves wide to avoid the flames in her car.

Next we find Casey Atherton leading the Choir in song backstage at a show, followed by Ruby Tyler wrapping her wrists before heading out of the locker room, and Alysson Gardner nailing a spear while Valerie watches with a smile from ringside. Artemis Kaiser lays in a loud Stockton Slap in the next clip.

The race is coming to an end as we see Scarlett Silver driving her car before “Killer B” pulls up alongside her. Reed waves to her, getting a roll of Scarlett’s eyes...before cockroaches start coming out of the seat over the brunette. She starts screaming and slapping them off as Bianca barrels ahead with a grin on her face before we head to into the live show. The crowd roars as they see themselves on television, while spotlights shine all throughout the crowd. Katherine Grayson heads for the ring with a smile on her face while “Shotcaller” starts to fade out.

The show heads back to the ring as we see a banner across the bottom with the toll free number to donate to St. Jude as well as their website address.

Zack: Tonight, fans, it’s not about wins and losses. It’s about helping and inspiring a lot of children who are fighting a far more important battle than we are ever going to see. I’m joined by one of the people responsible for helping put this show together, Future Shock Director Adam Grant.

Adam: Happy to be here. Who knew that I’d be back here again in the booth so soon after my last stint at Sin & Sacrifice?

Kat: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish and is a tag team match!!

As Survivor by Destiny’s Child starts to play around the arena, Midnight walks out in her ring gear of black combat style shorts, matching black cut off tank top, black boots and a short black jacket. She stops at the top of the ramp, nodding her head a bit as the verse plays. As the chorus begins, white pyrotechnics erupt at the side of her. While the chorus plays, Midnight makes her way down the ramp, tagging the hands of the fans along the way.

I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm not gon' give up (what?)
I'm not gon' stop (what?)
I'm gon' work harder (what?)
I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm gonna make it (what?)
I will survive (what?)
Keep on survivin'(what?)

Kat: Introducing at this time, hailing from London, England……”MIDNIGHT” MILA MARTIN!

I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm not gon' give up (what?)
I'm not gon' stop (what?)
I'm gon' work harder (what?)
I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm gonna make it (what?)
I will survive (what?)
Keep on survivin'(what?)

As the chorus ends and Midnight reaches the bottom of the ramp, she speeds up and runs the rest of the way to the ring, then jumps straight up onto the apron. Holding onto the top rope she looks out to the crowd and raises her hand fist pumping and hyping the crowd up. She climbs into the ring as the music ends and heads to her corner, taking off her jacket and getting ready for the match.

Adam: After the match she had just 2 nights ago, I’m sure Mila’s shoulder is still in some serious pain here. The body doesn’t heal that fast, but she’s a tough woman and wasn’t about to leave her partner in the lurch.

Zack: Mila has enormous sums of resiliency, there’s no question about it. We saw it on full display after the agony she endured at the hands of Elizabeth Lannister at Future Shock.

As the opening bars to Misfit by Amy Studt hit the speakers Caitlyn Storm appears from behind the curtain, getting quite a large pop from the live crowd.

Sometimes I feel you're not listening
Sometimes I feel you don't understand
But I think I've got the answer
Already know what you're gonna say

The lights go out and a simple white pyrotechnic flashes making it look like lightning. As it does Caitlyn raises both of her hands above her hand. As she brings them back down again another flash like lightning has struck again.

Cause I'm just a little girl you see
But there's a hell of a lot more to me
Don't ever underestimate what I can do
Don't ever tell me how I'm meant to be

As the lights come back on Caitlyn makes her way down the ramp, smiling and tagging the fans hands as she passes and even stopping for a few fans to take selfies on their mobiles.

Kat: Introducing at this time, her partner....Hailing from New York City, New York and weighing in at One Hundred and Twenty-Six pounds...She is Caitlyn Storm!

You say I'm just a little girl, just a little girl
How can I compare? What do I know?
What have I got to share?
But there's nothing in this world, nothing in this world
That could hold me down, can't you hear me?
Don't you understand
That I want to be myself, want to be the girl,
want to be the one that you can rely on
How I wish that you could see all there is of me
How I long to hear that you take me
For who I am

She runs the rest of the way to the ring and jumps up onto the apron. She raises both hands to wave to the fans and then grabs onto the top rope with both hands.

Cause I'm just a little girl you see
But there's a hell of a lot more to me
Don't ever underestimate what I can do
Don't ever tell me how I'm meant to be

She leapfrogs over the top rope to land in a crouch in the ring. She jumps up to her feet and raises her hands up waving to the fans, before she heads to her corner as her music fades out.

Zack: Caitlyn Storm has some of the most lethal kicks in the business today, and she’s excited tonight for many reasons. One, she’s part of this very special event! The other is she gets to team with her roommate and best friend.

Adam: Caitlyn stays pretty excitable. Sometimes I think she gets a little hyped just seeing a bee buzz past her honestly. I’m looking forward to seeing the chemistry here.

Kat: And their opponents…

The opening chords of “Destroy & Conquer” by Future World Music begin to rattle through the arena, the curtains start to move as Valentina Lozano & Isis Morales slowly steps out onto the ramp. They are unfazed by the boos from the crowd as Valentina bends her right knee and angles her left leg, her right arm shooting up into the air with a cocky smirk with Isis standing behind her, raising her fist in the air with a cocky smirk, standing in a unified domineering pose while basking in the negative heat of the crowd. Valentina gets back to her feet and then begins to walk side by side with Isis down the aisle.

Kat: Making their way to the ring…at a total combined weight of three hundred and sixty-five pounds....”The Latin Goddess” Valentina Lozano and “The Titaness” Isis Morales... They are...

THE PRIVILEGED CIRCLE!!!!!!!!!

At the ringside area, Valentina and Isis walk around the ring once, gracing the crowd with sneering glares before entering the ring, Valentina then glares towards the referee in the ring and orders the referee to hold the ropes for her, which the referee reluctantly complies by doing what she says. She then wipes her feet on the apron and enters the ring. Meanwhile, Isis enters the ring by stepping over the top rope with ease. The ladies then go to opposite ring posts in which they climb up and pose to the crowd with complete confidence, taking in the atmosphere while the crowd reaction continues and the cameras flashing.

After the ladies taunt the crowd and opponents, Valentina then goes to one of the corners to lean against.  After giving Valentina a few words and patting her on the shoulder, Isis smirks and stretches a little as they await for the bell to ring.

Zack: Here we have the former Tornado Tag Champions, and two of your biggest detractors in all of FFW or Future Shock.

Adam: Yeah, everyone they face is my favorite. I bet if the mailman delivers the mail late, he’s probably a fan of me too.  Reminds me of those pull-string dolls that have canned phrases. Pretty asinine.

Robert Valero asked the teams to choose who was starting for them and saw Caitlyn step out of the ring and take up her position on the apron while Valentina took the lead for the Privileged Circle. The referee called for the bell to get the match started as Lozano stepped out of her corner and meet Martin in the middle of the ring where she invited her to lay down on the mat and save herself a whole lot of pain and trouble. Midnight shook her head at her opponent and immediately fired off a stiff right hand that caught Valentina in a jaw, following it up with a quick second and a third before she caught the Privileged Circle member by the wrist and jerked her forward into a raised knee to the gut. Mila kept hold of Lozano’s wrist, delivering a further three raised knees into her midriff that saw Valentina momentarily drop to one knee. Quickly Mila hooked her head and snapped off a suplex to send her down to the canvas.

Zack: How much icing down do you think Mila did for that shoulder today in preparation for this match?

Adam: Probably quite a bit. So far though, she seems like it’s not phasing her too much. We’ll see if the Circle makes a target of it though.

Valentina rolled and came back to her feet only for Martin to catch her with three quick forearms to the jaw before she sent her down to the canvas with a snapmare. Before Lozano could move from her sitting position on the canvas, the Future Shock prospect snapped off a kick that connected with her spine then dropped down behind her to lock in a rear chinlock. Valentina slowly started to push up to her feet causing her opponent to transition the hold into a side headlock that the military veteran used to send the Canadian down to the canvas once more with a headlock takedown. Once more the Latin Goddess forced her way back up to her feet and this time tried to find a break with a fist driven into the Londoner’s midriff. She connected with a second before Mila released her grip on her foe just long enough to turn it into a side Russian leg sweep that sent Valentina to the canvas. Martin floated over to make the cover.

One-

Zack: Only a one count for the former officer. You know how much she wants to impress on a stage like this.

Adam: Mila wants to impress whether it’s in front of five people or fifty thousand.

Lozano kicked out as soon as the one count hit and looked to rise to her feet only for Martin to catch her with two quick knees into her gut, followed with a vicious knee into her chest that stood her upright and allowed the Future Shock Rookie to lift Valentina up onto her shoulders, delivering a Samoan drop to her. Mila leaned back and hooked the leg as she once more went for the pinfall.

One…

T-

Adam: Mila knows the Circle well, she’s faced both of them one on one. And given the history, I’m sure she’d rather keep Isis on the apron.

Zack: I’m pretty sure any team would prefer to keep the juggernaut over there holding the tag rope. That’s just smart strategy no matter who you are.

Valentina kicked out once more and Martin pulled her up to her feet, laying into her forearms to the side of the head before she Irish whipped her into the corner that she shared with Caitlyn Storm. The Future Shock prospect immediately set off after Valentina, looking to catch her with a splash as Lozano struck the turnbuckles only for the Privileged Circle to get her boot up, catching Mila in the face. Martin staggered backwards as the Canadian fired a stiff elbow backwards into the side of Storm’s head knocking her off the apron before she stepped forward and stopped the recovered English woman in her tracks with a rake to the eyes of the legal woman. The prospect took two blind steps backwards which allowed Valentina to deliver a boot into her midsection, followed by another stiff boot that doubled her over long enough for Lozano to grab hold of her hair and use it to slam her face first into the canvas in the middle of the ring. Martin immediately started to push herself upright as Valentina delivered a vicious stomp to her shoulder blades to force her back down to the canvas. Lozano then put her foot in front of her foe and demanded with a sneer that the Prospect kiss her boot before she used her foot to the back of her head to shove her face first back down to the mat in a show of dominance.

Zack: Valentina loves asserting her dominance whenever she gets a chance, and tonight is no exception at all.

Adam: She also wastes a lot of time doing this kind of thing. No one has ever talked their opponent into a loss, after all.

Once more the Latin Goddess ordered the military veteran to recognise her betters with a smirk on her face, only for the Londoner to start to rise up from the canvas once more as Valentina confidently dropped back to the ropes, building up steam as she bounced off them and delivered a lariat to Martin as soon as she returned to her feet sending her back to the mat. Mila immediately sat up and started to rise to her feet once more only for Lozano to stalk around behind her, locking in a rear waistlock that she used to snap off a German suplex, sending the London crashing into the canvas on the Privileged Circle side of the ring. Once more Mila began to push upwards only for Valentina to apply a front facelock to her opponent as she dragged her backwards into the Privileged Circle corner where she made the tag to Isis.

Zack: The match just changed for the worse if you’re Mila, because the most dominant woman in Future Shock history just clocked in.

Adam: You aren’t wrong when you call her that. Minus a few days, this woman was Future Shock Champion for almost an entire year.

The Titaness stepped into the ring and drove a closed fist into Martin’s ribcage, following it up with a second blow to her body before both members of the Privileged Circle hooked her head, lifted her off her feet into a suplex position only to drop her chest first into the canvas as the referee applied the count to get Valentina to leave the ring. Lozano though delivered one final stomp to Martin’s body as she hit the mat before she raised her hands and headed back to her corner as Isis picked up where she left off, stomping away at Martin’s head and shoulders. Despite the blows Midnight forced herself to rise up off the mat, getting to her knees where she received a running knee to the chest from Isis. The Red Haired Goliath pulled her the rest of the way up to her feet and straight into a headbutt that saw her stumble backwards a step, giving Isis the perfect opportunity to deliver a spinning back fist to the Prospect causing Martin to fall backwards.

Adam: There’s no strike Isis has that doesn’t knock you into next week, Zack. I’ve seen wrestlers far smaller hit that backfist as just part of their attack. It’s a club when she does it though.

Quickly the Londoner tried to get back to her feet only to receive a European uppercut from Morales that caused Martin to reel away only for Isis to spin her back around, taking hold of her wrist and yanked her forward into a short arm clothesline. The Privileged Circle member didn’t let go of her opponent’s wrist as she hit the mat, pulling her straight back up to her feet and sending her in for the ride. As Mila came back towards Isis, the red haired wrestler scooped her upwards and slammed her down into the mat with a spinebuster. Quickly the former Future Shock Champion rolled over and made a cover on the prospect, placing her hand on her shoulders to force them down against the canvas.

Zack: Those arms holding you down, Mila must feel like she has a compact car on her chest!

One…

Tw-

Zack: Mila’s showing us that resilience we were talking about earlier. But she desperately needs a tag here.

Mila managed to kick out of the pinfall and got brought up to her feet by Isis; the Californian sneering at her English opponent before she began to lay into her with vicious knife edge chops to her chest, each one connecting with a sound like the crack of a whip. The blows forced the Future Shock rookie backwards, trying to cover up only for Isis to jerk her hands away from in front of her body so that she could land another strike as she forced Martin all the way back into the Privileged Circle corner. As Mila hit the corner turnbuckles, Isis took hold of the top rope and began a barrage of kicks into her midsection that only stopped momentarily as the referee’s count reached four before Isis went straight back to work with more kicks aimed at the Englishwoman’s abdominals and ribcage. Once more the referee counted to four as he ordered Isis to let her opponent out of the corner only for Isis to raise her boot once more and this time press it against Mila’s throat, choking her out as the referee once more issued a quick count to the red haired woman. Isis milked his count for every heartbeat she could before dropping her foot once again. Valero began to read her the riot act only for Isis to argue with him; all the while the official was distracted Valentina wrapped the tag rope around Martin’s throat and pulled back to throttle her some more.

Zack: There’s no question which of these two teams works better together, it’s going to be the one who has teamed up many times before tonight.

Adam: Yeah, and Mila hasn’t had a break since the bell rang. Caitlyn’s trying to be the second set of eyes for the referee here.

Caitlyn moved down the apron to try and bring the referee’s attention to Lozano’s actions, the Canadian freeing Mila and holding up the tag rope innocently while she shouted at Storm to get back to her corner. Meanwhile Martin choked for breath as she began to slump down in the corner and Isis took full advantage of Caitlyn being distracted as she charged forward and caught her with a running big boot to the side of her face that sent her flying off the apron and into the crowd barricade at ring side. Once more the referee attempted to reprimand the powerhouse of the Privileged Circle only to get ignored as Isis took off once more and this time delivered a running face wash big boot across Martin’s jaw in the corner causing her to slump all the way down to a sitting position in the corner.

Zack: If Mila isn’t out on her feet, she’s not far from it. Remember she just had a tough match 2 nights ago, and now she’s in the ring with the Titaness!

Adam: I guarantee you they didn’t have officers like Isis in Mila’s military unit.

Isis made the tag to Valentina who stepped through the ropes and immediately began to mudhole stomp Martin’s stomach and walk it dry only stepping away at the referee’s insistence. Immediately Lozano stepped forward once more and pressed the sole of her boot against Mila’s jaw as she trash talked her, calling her insignificant and a bug as the referee once again counted to five, Valentina stepping away on the count of four with a big smirk on her face. The Latin Goddess took a couple of moments to revel in the boos from the crowd, giving Martin enough time to recover and begin to pull herself by the ring ropes before she advanced upon her once more, pulling her away from the corner and straight into her triple vertical suplex; snapping off the first, stalling on the second before slingshotting her off the top rope for the third. As she finished the combination, Lozano rolled over on top of her opponent and hooked the leg to make the cover.

Zack: I think Mila’s about done here, and Lozano’s gonna pick up the scraps!

One…

Two…

...TH-

Adam: Mila has one hell of a fighting spirit, Zack. Just like these kids watching, she doesn’t give up either!

The Future Shock Prospect kicked out of the pinfall on two and a half and as Robert Valero confirmed the count to all concerned she found herself pulled up to her feet and lifted onto Lozano’s shoulders. The Latin Goddess held her opponent there for a moment before she started to step forward and delivered a rolling Samoan Drop to Martin, Valentina using the momentum to come back to her feet, hit the ropes where Isis tagged her shoulder and come back to drop a single knee into Mila’s chest. Martin sat up instantly and Lozano locked in a Full Nelson while on her knees behind her as Isis darted across the ring and delivered a low dropkick into Mila’s body. The Latin Goddess released her hold on the Englishwoman and rolled out of the ring and back to her corner as Caitlyn made it back to hers, glaring at both Privileged Circle members as she began to stomp her feet and slap her hand against the top turnbuckle in an effort to rally the crowd behind Martin.

Zack: If willpower made a difference, Mila would have made the tag to Caitlyn ages ago! But Storm is firing up this Brooklyn crowd!

As Mila started to push upwards, Isis pulled her the rest of the way up, pulling her the rest of the way up to her feet before she lifted her up over her head and into position for a Gorilla Press Slam only for Martin to kick and squirm escaping the grasp of her red haired foe and landing on her feet behind her. Before Morales could turn around, the Londoner delivered a chop block to the back of her knees sending the Titaness down to the mat. Martin quickly pushed back up to her feet and held her head as she slowly stepped towards her corner. Isis was quickly back to her feet and grabbed hold of Martin by the shoulder, spinning her around as she stopped her in her tracks. Isis threw a haymaker right hand towards the brunette who saw it coming as she ducked down beneath the blow and took her to the canvas with a double leg takedown. The English woman kept her arms wrapped around Isis’ legs before she fell backwards catapulting the tall redhead towards the Martin/Storm corner. As she struck the turnbuckles, the Privileged Circle member staggered backwards into a roll up from Mila.

Zack: Mila’s gonna steal it right here!!

One…

Two…

...THR-

Adam: That was very close! I’m positive Isis didn’t have any idea that was coming.

Isis kicked out of the pinning predicament, sending Martin stumbling back into the corner where she made the tag to her partner. Storm quickly climbed to the top rope and as Morales made it back to her feet, Caitlyn hurled herself towards the Red Haired Goliath taking her off her feet and back down to the canvas with a diving DDT. Storm rolled quickly through to her feet as Isis began to sit up and the New Yorker quickly moved into position behind her and applied a stump puller, pulling on her leg as she trapped her arms behind her legs. Valero quickly got down in front of Isis and asked her if she wanted to quit only to get a very definite ‘No’ from her. Storm continued to pull on her foe’s leg trying to make the hold even more painful, causing Isis to grimace yet still refuse to quit to the submission hold.

Zack: Look at Caitlyn go! She’s hellbent on keeping Isis off her feet, and this old fashioned stump puller is more than capable of doing the job.

Adam: No matter how big you are, you aren’t nearly as impressive on the canvas.

Caitlyn continued to try to make the submission hold even more painful, causing Isis to scrunch up her face even further, still refusing to quit as she let out a roar. She began to use her power to her advantage slowly pulling her leg free of her opponent’s grasp, wrapping her arms around Caitlyn’s legs as she did so. Isis rose to her feet, Caitlyn caught in her grasp on her shoulders before she fell backwards, dropping Storm to the mat in an Electric Chair.

Adam: Oof, that’s like falling off the balcony with someone like Isis underneath you. A near seven foot drop easily.

Storm rolled away coming back to her feet and dropping back to ropes, bouncing off them and caught Isis with a bicycle kick to the jaw as the red head made it to her knees. Isis rocked backwards onto her heels and Storm quickly followed up the attack with a series of stiff kicks to her body, finishing it off with a backflip kick to her jaw. Isis came up to her feet, staggering backwards from the blow and Caitlyn immediately looked to put Isis back down on the canvas with a roaring elbow. The strike connected perfectly with Isis chest, causing her to take a step backwards before her hand flashed out, wrapping itself around Caitlyn’s neck, using her grip to lift the New Yorker off her feet and drive her down into the mat with a chokeslam, falling to her hands and knees as she did so. Isis took a moment or two to catch her bearings before she fell into a cover, hooking Storm’s leg as she did so.

One…

Two…

Zack: Isis might have had it right there, if she didn’t need to catch her breath right before she went for the cover.

Adam: Can’t really blame her. I’m not sure she was expecting this much trouble.

Storm kicked out of the pinfall. Robert Valero showed her the two count getting a cold stare from Isis before the Titaness delivered a right cross to Caitlyn’s jaw. She pulled Storm upwards and into a bear hug. Caitlyn gritted her teeth as Isis attempted to squeeze the life out of her before she bell clapped her arms together, slamming her forearms against her foe’s ears. Caitlyn repeated the move and this time, Morales let out another cry and hurled the blonde away from her with a belly to belly suplex. Storm landed near the ropes and used them to come to her feet only to find Isis already vertical and charging towards her, delivering a running forearm to her jaw. Storm rocked back against the ropes and a moment later was sent over the top to the apron with a discus clothesline from Isis who then leaned against the ropes, holding her jaw with one hand.

Zack: Caitlyn’s lucky she landed on the apron right there, because the next stop was the floor. And now you got the Titaness making sure her molars are where they used to be.

The New Yorker started to rise up to her feet on the apron only for Isis to reach over the top rope, taking a handful of air as she jerked her upwards. Morales hooked her head and attempted a suplex only for Caitlyn to block the attempt. Isis tried once more, only for it to get blocked yet again before Storm countered, stepping up on the bottom rope and delivering a head butt to the red head’s jaw. Isis took a step backwards before she got her bearings and once more attempted to attack the New Yorker only for Storm to lower her shoulder and drive it into Morales midriff as she advanced. Morales doubled over and as she did so, Caitlyn springboarded off the middle rope, cleared the top and delivered a double foot stomp to Isis’ shoulderblades.

Zack: WOW! What hangtime by Caitlyn! I don’t remember seeing her hit that one before, but it’s damn sure effective!

Adam: We talk about Caitlyn’s kicks, but she’s agile as hell too. She could have been a WNBA player, but we pay better.

The Titaness dropped to her knees as her opponent sprinted across the ring and came back towards Isis as she got to her feet and delivered a dropkick to her knee. Morales dropped to the opposite knee as Storm rolled back to her feet, underhooked both of the red haired wrestlers arms and as quick as a flash drove her down into the canvas a mat slam. Isis bounced up onto all fours and continued to rise, quickly trying to get her feet underneath her once more only for Storm to bounce off the ring ropes and deliver a one handed bulldog to her opponent. Caitlyn rolled Isis over and made the pinfall, hooking both of her legs as she did so.

Adam: This isn’t what Isis wanted at all, letting Caitlyn pick up speed! She may have her!

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Zack: Not just yet! It takes a lot ot put the Titaness down, and we’re seeing that very clearly tonight in Brooklyn.

Isis kicked out, sending Storm rolling away from her. Caitlyn quickly got back to her feet, measuring Isis upwards and as the Titaness began to get to her feet, Storm charged towards her. Isis saw her coming and stepped towards Storm, catching her coming in and lifting her up onto her shoulders only to slam her down with a fireman’s carry neckbreaker. The Privileged Circle member staggered away towards her corner as Storm held her neck on the mat. Morales made the tag to her partner only for Valentina to turn her around and send her back towards Caitlyn, circling around behind her and delivered a shoot kick to the back of her knee, sending her falling forwards and allowing Lozano to catch her with a shining wizard to the side of the head. Storm dropped to the canvas and received an elbow drop into her spine from Isis before Valero ordered her out of the ring, threatening to disqualify the Privileged Circle as Valentina delivered another elbow to her foes spine.

Zack: I don’t think anyone ever wants to see a disqualification in a match, but the Circle are testing Valero’s temper here.

Adam: No one does, ever. The referees are good about giving the wrestlers some latitude, but there comes a point.

Isis shoved the referee away from her, pulling Caitlyn up from the mat and into a powerbomb as Valentina headed towards the corner. Morales slammed Storm into the canvas as Martin rushed into the ring and hurled herself into Morales midsection with a spear that sent them both through the ropes and to the outside; Lozano coming off the middle rope with a diving leg drop across Storm’s chest. Quickly the Canadian wrestler made the cover.

Zack: Canada’s going up by three!

One…

Two…

...THR-

Adam: Caitlyn begs to differ with that, Zack.

Storm’s shoulder popped up from the canvas on the two and a half count. Valentina beat her fists against the mat as the referee showed her the two count, looking down at the rising Storm. The Latin Goddess pulled Caitlyn upwards to her feet, driving knees into her body as she did so before she executed a perfect double knee facebreaker. The blonde bounced up onto her knees as Valentina made it quickly back to her feet, hooked her head and delivered a snap DDT to the New Yorker. Valentina rolled away and pushed up to her feet, running the ropes as she did so and coming back as Storm came to all fours and left her feet to deliver a curb stomp that slammed her face first into the mat again. Valentina dropped down to the mat, rolling Caitlyn over and made the cover once more, hooking the leg as she did so.

Adam: Look at that, she’s trying to copy Missy with that curb stomp, I bet!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: Whether she was or not, it wasn’t enough to keep Caitlyn down for a three count.

Caitlyn’s shoulder popped up at the last moment, Valero showing the two count to the Canadian. Lozano shook her head at the official as she began to rise to her feet, demanding the two count from him. He refused to bend, showing her the two count once more. Valentina insisted that was a three count only for him to again confirm the two. With a scowl etched deep into her features, Valentina turned her attention back towards Storm, only to see Mila Martin rising to her feet on the outside. Lozano darted forward into a baseball slide to Martin’s face, sending her backwards and straight into a release German suplex from Isis that sent the Londoner into the crowd barrier.

Zack: Isis nearly launched Mila like a rocket with that German suplex! And “Midnight” hit hte barricade like a paintball!

Once more Valentina came to her feet and advanced up the rising Storm, pulling her upwards only for Caitlyn to surprise her with a palm thrust to the throat. Valentina gasped for breath as she stumbled backwards a couple of steps before she charged forwards, looking to catch Caitlyn with a clothesline. Storm ducked underneath it, grabbing her arm as she did so and locked in a Cobra Clutch. Caitlyn held it for a moment before she took a couple of quick steps forward as she delivered a Cobra Clutch Bulldog.

Adam: Caitlyn’s thinking on her feet here, and doing a great job at the same time! Valentina doesn’t know if she’s in Brooklyn or Budapest.

Rolling to the side, Storm forced herself back to her feet as Valentina also tried to get back to a vertical base only for Caitlyn to leap into the air and came down with the Storm Force scissor kick across the back of her neck. As Lozano landed on the canvas and Caitlyn made the cover, hooking the legs for the pinfall.

One…

Two….

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: It was THAT close! That damn close! Even Caitlyn’s checking with Valero to make sure!

Adam: I’m with her on that one. I thought it was over too, and was ready to congratulate her and Mila.

Caitlyn confirmed the count with the official and came back to her feet, retreating back to the ropes, bringing her foot up to the top rope to stretch out her leg as she waved Valentina back up to her feet. Lozano slowly started to push to her feet as Isis slid into the ring and charged towards Storm only for the New Yorker to springboard off the middle rope into the Storm Rising spinning heel kick. She caught Isis flush to the temple, causing her to stagger, falling through the ropes to the outside once more. As Caitlyn landed on her feet, Valentina rolled her up into a pinfall, grabbing hold of her tights as Valero slid into position to make the pinfall.

Adam: Those molars may be in new places in Isis’ mouth, and---Valentina’s coming in the back way!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: And she got it! Valentina took advantage of the distraction, and the Circle just picked up three points for Canada in Global Wars.

Valero called for the bell as Lozano came back to her feet and measured up Caitlyn as the blonde rolled and started to rise to a vertical base only to catch a Priceless Kiss for her troubles. Mila slid into the ring behind the Latin Goddess, spinning her around and delivering a kick to the gut before she looked to set her up for the Vedette. Before she had a chance to deliver the move, Isis quickly slid into the ring and delivered a superkick to Martin’s jaw causing her to collapse to the floor.

Kat: Here is your winner by means of pinfall…. THE PRIVILEGED CIRCLE!!!!

Adam: Gotta give credit where it’s due. Valentina’s experience level over her opponents paid off in dividends here.

Zack: The Circle pad the Global Wars scoreboard tonight with 3 more points, but you gotta give alot of credit to Caitlyn & Mila!

The crowd booed loudly as Valero raised the hands of Valentina and Isis only for the two of them to snatch their hands away from them. They each planted a foot on one of their opponents, raising their hands in the air once more as the crowd managed to boo them even louder before the show cut elsewhere.

CKs To The Left, CKs To The Right

The show heads to the back, and there we find Christian Kincaid joined by a very striking blonde, of which isn’t any of his clients in FFW. As he is seen talking with her and the camera approaching, he turns towards it.

Christian: Now you’re probably asking yourself who is this lady right here? You’ve never seen her on FFW television before, but we’ve broken that cherry tonight. This right here is one of my clients, and her name is Chance Kennedy. And as a fellow CK, I invited her to Velocity tonight to be part of this charity show to benefit St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital. Chance, meet the FFW fanbase.

Chance: Hello FFW fanbase! I’m very happy to be here tonight to, as you so eloquently put, break my FFW cherry. It was bound to happen sooner or later since two CKs are better than one, but tonight it especially means a lot.

Christian: Chance here is joining me and the rest of my clients, and we’ve put together a check for $150,000 to donate towards St. Jude’s in their quest to end pediatric cancer. No matter how much people in this company may not always get along, I think we can all agree on some things and that is one of them.

Chance: Definitely. I have to say that as strong as us wrestlers say we are, we don’t hold a candle to any of those kids. And as much as we try to bring smiles to their faces and inspire them, it’s really them who inspire all of us. So I really can’t express how much of an honor it is to be here and contribute.

Christian: Also tonight, I got Chance here a job on the show. So you entertain for a second, and I’ll be right back.

Christian darts off screen, leaving Chance in front of the camera. She appears surprised, but laughs it off.

Chance: Well, that’s news to me. But I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised. Between you and me, Christian is like the Energizer Bunny after one too many Red Bulls when it comes to his clients. You wouldn’t believe all stuff he comes up with. Let’s see what this is all about.

Luckily, it isn’t long before he comes back with some clothes on a hanger, specifically a striped top and shorts.

Christian: How good are you at counting to three?

He asks her with a wink and a grin.

Chance: Been doing it since I was a toddler!

Christian: Fantastic, I knew you would be an ace at it! I got you a job as a special guest referee for tonight in one of the matches. How does that sound?

Chance: You know what? That actually sounds like a lot of fun. Count me in.

Christian: Glad you’re into the gig. Now take this, and hurry up and get changed. Your match is coming up shortly, and ain’t nobody got time for tardy referees.

He hands her the hanger, and shoos her away with a smile.

Chance: Don’t worry, I’ll be ready. It doesn’t look like it’ll take very long to get on anyway, considering there’s not tons of fabric...

She winks and walks in the other direction, whispering to the camera when she turns around.

Chance: See what I mean?

The camera follows her briefly as she heads off, and the show cuts to a commercial break.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 05:55:22 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2018, 05:56:47 pm »

The show heads back into the arena, and the camera takes us back to the ring where the new ring announcer awaits with a smile on her face.

Kat: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Please welcome the special guest referee for ther match…..CHANCE KENNEDY!!

Zack: Coming up next is a match between a current and former Prospect from Future Shock, as tonight’s Velocity charity show rolls on. I’m joined by Christian Kincaid in the booth.

Christian: You definitely are. Glad to be here. I happen to be friends with one of the women in ther match and a fan of the other. So I thought I’d come watch it in person, if you don’t mind. Plus Chance is one of my clients, so where else would I be when she’s out here for the first time?

The opening bass line to "I Will Not Break" by A Sound Of Thunder blares out of the PA system and the camera pans around the arena as the fans rise to their feet and cheer wildly.

"And you heard the girls talking...and you thought they were talking about you..."

"Oh no, we can't ask her! She's a creep!"

"Who are they talking about?"

As the song kicks in, the camera cuts to the stage where we see "Unbreakable" Stacy Jones standing there with a large grin on her face. She then begins to make her way down the ramp, slapping the fans hands on the way.

Kat: Making her way to the ring...from Orlando, Florida by way of New York City, New York...standing in at 5 foot 7 and weighing in at 150 pounds! "Unbreakable"...Stacy...Jones!

Once she reaches the bottom of the ramp, she turns to her super fan, Elsie and removes her plain black wool hat and places it onto her head before she makes her way over to the ring before hopping up onto the apron. Putting her back to the ropes, she takes hold of the top rope with both hands and proceeds to backflip over the ropes and into the ring.

Walking to the centre of the ring, she unzips her leather jacket and then throws up the devils horns with her hands before removing her jacket and handing it to a ringside employee as "I Will Not Break" fades out.

Zack: Stacy Jones just made her debut as a Prospect ther past Tuesday night in a very successful outing. She really wanted to be part of ther show, given what we are aiming to do.

Christian: Stacy’s a great girl, and I knew she’d do well wherever she went. We’ve been friends for a while, long before she popped up in Future Shock.

The techno beat of Britney Spear’s “Work Bitch” hits over the speakers and out walks Angelina Fantastica in a pair of pink aviator sunglasses and a matching satin baseball jacket with “Fantastica” emblazoned on the back in white script. She struts down the ramp, high-fiving fans and blowing kisses to the crowd as she works her way toward the ring.

Kat: Introducing from Staten Island, New York… she is Angelina Fantastica!

As she gets to the end of the ramp Angelina takes a few steps back, tosses her jacket and sunglasses to the side, and takes a running leap toward the ring, somersaulting over the top rope and landing on her feet with a bright smile, stretching out her arms to wave to the crowd before making her way to her corner.

Christian: I happen to like Angelina a lot. She reminds me a lot of myself in the way she handles herself in the ring. I’d say she’s the best high flyer in FFW who hasn’t held a title yet.

Zack: I can see why you’d be fond of a fellow daredevil like yourself. It’s hard not to like Angelina Fantastica, and she’s practically in her own backyard here in Brooklyn.

Kat exits the ring as special referee Chance Kennedy checks both women for anything illegal, and then calls for the bell to start the match. The Brooklyn crowd immediately gets behind Angelina, but it doesn’t seem to phase her at all as they move towards the center of the ring. Stacy offers her a handshake, and it is returned before Angelina jerks her forward into a forearm to her head. Three more land in rapid succession before a short knee doubles Stacy over. Angelina uses a kneelift to the face to stumble her backwards followed by a discus clothesline that takes her down to the mat. She immediately pulls her to her feet, and fires off a knife edge chop across her chest. The slap resounds through the arena before Angelina plants her with a DDT.

Zack: We’re used to seeing Angelina all smiles, but she’s certainly gone all business right here at the outset of the match.

Christian: Yeah, I’ve noticed that too. She may be trying a new kind of strategy here, and focusing entirely on her opponent. That’s not always a bad thing, and it’s working for her.

Angelina drags her to her feet, driving European uppercuts into Stacy’s head that rock her backwards. She whips her across to the far side before using the ropes for a springboard into a flying forearm to the mouth. It drops Jones immediately, and Angelina hooks the outside leg tightly for a cover. Chance dives into position to make the count.

Zack: Talk about a jawjacker of a forearm right to the mush! Angelina’s looking to call it a night early!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

T-NOPE!!

Stacy kicks out at two before Angelina rolls off the cover. The Prospect gets back to her feet, and Angelina stays right on her by driving her back first into the nearest corner. Fantastica grabs the top rope with both hands, and then unleashes a torrent of fast kicks to Stacy’s body that drops her to her knees.

Christian: Look at that speed, Zack. That’s not something you teach, that’s something you are born with. Angelina uses it very effectively.

Stacy managed to get back to her feet, and turned into a dropkick to the chest from Angelina that put her back down. The former Prospect took off for the far side, and came back with a rolling senton….that landed across Stacy’s knees. Fantastica hit the mat in pain as Stacy made it back to a vertical base. She pulled Angelina back to her feet, and whipped her across for the ride. Stacy followed after her until she rebounded, and then brought her down with a spinning headscissors takedown. It got quite a reaction from many of the fans as Stacy made it back to her feet.

Zack: Angelina was looking for a senton, but got nothing but knees from Stacy. And now we are starting to see what Stacy brings to the table.

Christian: All credit to her and Mila both. Each of them had a hard match 2 nights ago, but they are out here tonight for charity and that’s totally admirable.

Angelina started back to her feet, and caught a kneelift in the ribs as she was getting up. Stacy fired her into the far corner, and followed after her with a handspring back elbow to the jaw. It snapped Angelina’s head back for a second before Stacy grabbed it and darted out of the corner with a running bulldog to the mat. She took towards the ropes again with an Asai moonsault in mind, which landed perfectly before she hooked the outside leg for the cover.

Zack: These two are maintaining one hell of a breakneck pace, and Stacy could be picking up win #2 tonight!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOPE!!

Angelina got her shoulder up in time, causing Stacy to get back to her feet. It was about ther time that Lyla Fox began to make her way to the ring. Stacy saw her out of the corner of her eye, and started to pull Fantastica back to her feet. She scooped her up over one shoulder and delivered a snake eyes in the corner. It wobbled the veteran before Stacy followed up with a side Russian leg sweep.

Christian: Stacy’s staying right on target here. And there’s Samantha’s PA. She’s been out here during Angelina’s matches in the past. I’m curious what’s going on there.

Stacy headed up to the top rope, measuring her opponent who was still on the mat. She launched herself into a top rope elbow drop, but Angelina rolled out of the way. Jones landed hard, and clutched her arm in pain. Fantastica made it back to her feet, and began to put the boots to Stacy with relentless stomps. Jones finally sat up against the corner before Angelina got a running start with a hip check to her face. She dragged her out of the corner, and hooked both legs for the cover.

Christian: There’s the GLIMPSE OF HEAVEN! You know how many people would probably pay her to do that to them? Until they realized it’d knock you goofy.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOPE!!!

Stacy got her shoulder up in time, and Angelina dragged her back to her feet. A few short knees to the ribs followed before she hoisted her up onto her shoulder. Fantastica walked back out to the center of the ring, and looked to be going for a Michinoku driver. But Stacy slid out to her feet behind her, and surprised her with a reverse DDT.

Zack: Angelina took a little too much time right there, and it cost her! Now both women are down, but Stacy’s getting up first!

Jones was indeed up first, but it was easy to see how much had been taken out of her. She doubled back for the corner, and made her way to the top rope. She perched herself, eyeing Angelina as though she were debating something. She finally left her feet and came off the top rope, but Angelina rolled towards the corner. Stacy corrected herself in mid-air, and landed on her feet.

Christian: Now that’s some awesome agility right there! Do you know how difficult it is to change course in mid-air, Zack?!

Zack: Stacy Jones with catlike agility, to say the least! That’s what she was doing up there so long, she was deciding if Angelina was trying to bait her!

As soon as Stacy turned around, Angelina caught her with a superkick that flattened her. She followed it up with a standing double knee moonssault onto Stacy, and tightly hooked both legs for the cover.

Zack: TOPSY TURVY!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Chance called for the bell as Angelina rolled off the cover. Lyla climbed up onto the apron, giving Angelina a round of applause as the Brooklyn crowd showed her some love too.

Christian: She usually goes for the corkscrew, but that works even better and takes far less setup time. If I were Angelina’s manager, I’d say use that more often.

Kat: Your winner of the match by pinfall……………...ANGELINA FANTASTICA!!

Angelina looked over to see Lyla before stepping out of the ring. The assistant nodded in approval as Fantastica headed towards the back with her hand raised in the air.

Zack: Angelina was all business tonight, and it paid off in spades! And Lyla Fox approves, for whatever good that’s going to do, I suppose.

Christian: Stacy was excellent too, and you can’t take anything away from her there. Angelina was just better tonight.

The fans continued to support and cheer Angelina as she disappeared through to the back with Lyla following her. From there, the show cuts elsewhere.

Jessica’s Biggest Fan

The show cuts backstage, and we find Amber Carano standing alongside a woman quite familiar to FFW fans, as well as those who watch Future Shock.

Amber: Tonight as we raise money for St. Jude in their battle to end pediatric cancer, we’ve had no shortage of special guests joining us here in Brooklyn for Velocity. One of those is my guest at this time, Jessica Anderson. Welcome to the show!

Jessica: Thank you so much for having me. It's a wonderful cause!

Amber: You’ve spent today with many of the children who are here tonight with their families as they fight cancer. How inspiring has this all been for you?

Jessica: I can't even put it into words, you know? I've done charity events before, but none of them have ever touched me quite like this one!

Amber: Do you have any special message you’d like to share with these boys and girls as they continue to fight against this horrible disease?

Jessica: I've had the pleasure of stepping into the ring with some of the toughest men and women in the wrestling business, but none of them come close to being as tough as the boys and girls that I've met today. I'm glad that I can't wrestle any of them, because I know for a fact that I'd get my butt well and truly kicked!

As Amber was about to ask another question, the camera pulled back as Adam joined them with a guest walking alongside him in an oversized Andi Takata t-shirt.

Adam: It’s great to see you again, Jessica. How’s everything been?

Jessica: Oh, you know. The usual.

Adam kneels down beside the little girl at his side with very little hair. She’s also carrying an action figure of Jessica.

Adam: I wanted you to meet my friend here. Her name is Sophie, she’s 10 years old. She also happens to be a fan.

Sophie looks quite shy, but gives a wave to Jessica.

Adam: She’s a fan of yours, and we just happened to find her one of your action figures from when you were full time on the roster.

Sophie: Hi.

Jessica: Hello, Sophie!

Adam: I asked Sophie here what she would like to do tonight, and she told me she wanted to meet and hang out with you for the rest of the show. What do you say?

Jessica: I'd love to!

The very shy Sophie smiled at the response, and showed Jessica her figure she was clutching in her hand.

Sophie: Adam gave me a figure!

Jessica: I love that figure! I can sign it for you later, if you'd like.

Jessica offers a smile.

Adam: Alright, Sophie. I’ll come by and check on you after the show. Jessica, I’m sure you will treat our guest very well.

Jessica: Of course. I'm actually a huge fan of Sophie, so I'm delighted to be spending time with her!

The brunette offers Sophie her hand, which she takes before they head off talking. Adam looks back to Amber, who is beaming ear to ear as we head elsewhere.

Nev Meets Katherine

As the scene switches from another area of the backstage, it opens back up in the section of hallway nearest the gorilla position. The curtains ruffle a bit and the tall figure of ring announcer Katherine Grayson emerges. She walks fairly quickly, almost as if she is looking for something. An ah-ha moment happens when she spots a light brown file folder resting on a nearby table. She picks it up and turns around to head back to the gorilla position and to ringside. When she turns around, she almost collides with someone.

Katherine: Oh my God. I’m so sorry!

She says in a rushed sounding voice. She takes a step back and a smile creeps onto her face as she sees the enviable frame of Nevaeh Summers standing in front of her. Nevaeh looks surprised as she glares at the Aussie, pointing towards the arena.

Nevaeh: You… out there….you..really? Seriously? ..is this a dream? Is this 2014 and I don’t even know it? What is going on? I’m back here like “Oh I’ll find Kat after I get done with my obligations, can’t wait to see her”. Next thing I know I look at a monitor and what is happening?

Nevaeh eventually broke out into a laugh as she looked at her old friend. The Australian laughs as she shakes her head, brown curls falling over her shoulders.

Katherine:I was trying to keep it as a surprise. One of the benefits of living in Los Angeles is being a short ride away from HQ. It’s been in the works for a few weeks.

She says with a sheepish smile.Nevaeh just smiled back

Nevaeh: Well consider myself and alot of people surprised. Happily surprised at that. It’s good to see you Kat.

Nevaeh now went in and gave the brunette a hug. Katherine, still clutching the folder, wraps her arms around her friend. After a few seconds, they break the friendly hug.

Katherine: And look at you. You still look as amazing as ever. You look amazing. And the best part is you seem to be happy. That’s awesome.

Nevaeh slowly nodded her head, though she wasn’t as enthusiastic as before.

Nevaeh: I’m doing alright. Keeping a positive mindset, especially for tonight. There’s some stuff I got to address, but that’s for another time. Right now just focusing on this event and helping out. But hey seeing you here and your new role, that’s awesome. I’m happy for you.

Katherine cocks an eyebrow as she studies her friend.

Katherine: I’m glad to see you keeping a positive attitude. If only everyone else did that, then maybe the world would be a better place.

She offers Nevaeh a smile.

Katherine: So, are you doing anything after the show? Because if you aren’t, I’d love to grab a coffee with a dear friend and indulge in some serious catching up.

Nevaeh smiled from ear to ear

Nevaeh: You got it, couldn’t think of anything better to do. You better get back out there, don’t want you getting in trouble cause of me...that wouldn’t be good. I gotta still sign things as well. But for sure I will see you after the show Ms. Thang

The brunette flashes a wide smile as she nods.

Katherine: I’ll come find you after the show, ‘kay?

She waves at Nevaeh as she hustles back to the gorilla position and back to ringside before the next match starts. Nevaeh waves back at her as she too starts hurrying out of the shoot to head back to her obligations as Velocity cuts to commercial.
Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2018, 05:58:28 pm »

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

There’s a short silence as the arena falls dark, building up the tension before “Seven Notes in Black” by The Vince Tempera Orchestra starts to play and a single spotlight falls on the middle of the stage, straight onto the flame haired Future Shock Prospect with the Future Shock Championship held high above her head. As the crowd cheer wildly for her, Harley holds the pose for a couple of moments, until the song stops playing for a couple of seconds. The girl was wearing a leather jacket over her ring gear; her head tied up in a bun, held in place by two chopsticks.

Kat: Weighing in at 122 lbs, standing 5’6” tall and coming from Hanover, New Hampshire. She is the reigning FFW Future Shock Champion...HARLEY SHANNON!!!

After a couple of moments of silence the song starts up once more - with a more eerie tone and at that moment Harley starts off down the ramp, shedding her leather jacket before reaching back and pulling the chopsticks out of her hair and shaking her head to let her bright, flame red hair fall down around her shoulders. As she got to the bottom of the ramp, the girl picked out a young fan at ringside, giving the chopsticks to the fan before she slides into the ring and popped to her feet. Heading for the corner, Harley climbed to the middle rope, holding the title high into the air to get cheers from the fans before she dropped back down to the canvas in the corner. She held the title up in front of her, giving the faceplate a kiss before she surrendered the championship to the referee and waited for the match to start.

Zack: In the Future Shock Champion’s first meeting with Gillie Barnes she managed to successfully take the Future Shock Aspire Ring from her. Tonight is the rubber match between these two and it really could go either way.

Mai: Valerie should still be Future Shock Champion, Harley stole the title from her!

“WWOOOOOOOOOO... OOOH!

Check it out now... I work the pen to make the ink transform,
On any particular surface the pen lands on!
Zaakir is hands on, what's the beef?
The Cooley High cold chief high post techniques,
I drape off poetic landscapes and shapes.
Illustrate the paper space off the pens that paint,
Then design what have a National Geographic a magic,
With Taylor made status and plus flavor that's automatic...”

As “What’s Golden” plays, the Definition of Old School walks down the ramp with a grin on her face. Although the music plays through the sound system, Gillie walks down towards the squared circle with an old school ghetto blaster on her shoulder. She reaches a free hand out, high-fiving some fans in the arena, before stopping and taking off a skullcap beanie and putting it on a kid in the audience. She finally comes to the ring, putting down her boom box before jumping onto the apron and then turning to the crowd, arms up!

Kat: Introducing from Sheerness, England and weighing in at 159 lbs... “OLD SCHOOL” GILLIE BARNES!!

“We're not balling, or shot calling,
We take it back to the days of yes y'all-in',
We holding onto what's golden...
On the stage I rage and I’m rollin’!”

Gillie leans up against the ropes and “Old School” flips herself backwards inside of the ring. She looks out to the crowd on the other side of the ring as “What’s Golden” finishes playing.

Zack: In the second meeting between Harley and Gillie, Gillie managed to take the Future Shock Championship from Shannon. A fitting rematch, given Harley taking the Aspire Ring from her previously. Tonight, Gillie will no doubt be looking to make the score 2-1 in her favor.

Mai: I’m just praying for the giant meteor to come and add some actual interest into this match.

Referee Jennifer Stringer completes a check on both women as the Brooklyn crowd start to settle down for the beginning of the match. Happy that neither competitor has anything untoward on them, Stringer calls for the bell to get the match underway. Both Gillie and Harley don’t waste any time in leaving their respectives corner and meet in the centre of the ring. They exchange a handshake before they get into a collar and elbow tie up. Gillie starts to use her power advantage to take control but as she breaks the tie up, Harley strikes quickly with an elbow to the jaw that makes Barnes have to quickly adjust her footing. Another two follow that start to push Gillie back, before she dodges another oncoming shot. Unfazed by that Harley grabs Gillie by the arm and turns around completely while twisting the arm over Gillie's head before she transitions it into a wrist lock.

Zack: Harley is trying to take early control of this match despite Gillie getting the better of her in their initial tie up.

Mai: We really need table service out here. I need a LOT of booze to watch these two.

Harley uses the wrist lock to pull Gillie towards her, but as soon as she does Gillie starts to fire shots into Harley’s body. She manages to land several before Harley abandons the wrist lock and instead pulls ‘Old School’ into a short-arm clothesline. Gillie hits the canvas with a thud, but not for long as Harley pulls her back up and into a second clothesline… and then a third, before she finally leaves her in a heap on the canvas after the fourth. The Brooklyn crowd show their support for both girls as Gillie gets back up to her feet and narrowly dodges a forearm smash from the Future Shock Champion. As Harley regains her balance from the missed shot, Gillie uses a single leg takedown to send the redhead to the mat.

Zack: These two are fairly evenly matched and it is showing in spades. Neither one has managed to get full control over this match yet, and the crowd are split right down the middle on who they want to support.

The Future Shock Champion gets back to her feet quickly and Gillie goes straight on the offensive with a headbutt that sends her reeling back a step. While she is still trying to regain her balance, Gillie wraps her arms around Harley’s waist and uses a belly to belly suplex to send her straight back to the canvas again. Before Harley can do anything, Gillie pulls her back up only to use a second suplex to send her straight back down again. Harley tries to roll away from the brunette, but Gillie pulls her back up to her feet again. She spins her around and wraps her arms around Harley’s waist from behind. Before she can actually lift her up, Harley catches her with an elbow into the ribs, Gillie lets out a grunt of pain but keeps her grip. At least until Harley manages to land another couple of back elbows to the same spot. Gillie releases her grasp as she steps back and gives her ribs a rub, which is all the opening Harley needs to spin around and drive her knee into Gillie ribs.

Mai: I’d be swinging at her if Gillie grabbed me from behind too… ewwww!

Zack: It looked like Gillie might have been looking for a German suplex or something to that effect but Harley did not want that all. Those rib shots did what she needed them to.

Keeping the control in her favour, Harley grabs Gillie by the arm and whips her across into the ropes. As she rebounds off, Harley uses her own momentum against her to deliver a t-bone suplex that drives her into the canvas with a thud. She gets herself straight into position for a cover as Stringer slides into place for the count.

Zack: Harley might be trying to give Gillie a run for her money in the suplex stakes with that T-Bone. And the Future Shock Champion is going for the first cover of this match!

ONE!!!

TW-NOPE!!!

Gillie gets her shoulder up just after the one and Harley again doesn’t seem fazed as she gets back to her feet. She watches for a second as Gillie rolls onto her front looking winded, and starts to get back to her hands and knees.

Zack: Gillie has a lot left in the tank yet, but sometimes a cover can be a good measuring stick for the person attempting it.

Mai: They got me all excited for nothing then. I thought this might actually be over but no. I hate wasted excitement.

Shannon takes off towards the corner and scales to the top turnbuckle. She keeps an eye on Gillie as she perches at the top, and as soon as the brunette is fully upright the Future Shock Champion launches herself off looking for a missile dropkick. And then gets nothing but canvas as Gillie sees it coming and quickly dives to the side to avoid it. Gillie uses the time to pull herself together as Harley slowly starts get back to her own feet. She makes it to a vertical base but as soon as she does, Gillie leaves her feet for a low dropkick to Harley’s knees that sends her stumbling backwards into the ropes. As the redhead bounces back off the ropes, Gillie bends forwards in front of her, grabs hold her and stands up to lift her up and over, before dropping her behind her back to land on the canvas with a thud. She immediately gets into position for a cover of her own as Stringer gets back into place beside them.

Zack: Back Body Drop from Gillie and she’s looking to make short work of the Future Shock Champion.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-NO!!!

Harley kicks out just before Stringer can count the two and Gillie rolls straight back up to her feet, leaving Harley on her back on the canvas.

Mai: No more teasing! Nobody is allowed to do another cover unless it’s going to have a happy ending.

Zack: I’ll let you go in there and tell them that, and see where it gets you.

Shannon pulls herself up into a seated position as Gillie stalks behind her, as soon as she is up the Future Shock Graduate wraps her arm around Harley’s neck. Pressing her bicep against one side of her neck and her forearm against the other side. Harley immediately starts trying to pry Gillie’s arm away from her neck, but she has no luck at all. Stringer drops to a crouch in front of the redhead to ask if she wants to give in, but is met with a very definite no in response. The Brooklyn crowd get behind the Future Shock Champion as she tries to reach out towards the ropes, but she finds them out of her reach.

Zack: Gillie calls this THE OLDEST TRICK IN THE BOOK, but no matter how old it is, it is very effective. Harley is too far away from the ropes to get a rope break but she needs to find some way out, otherwise she may have no choice other than to give in.

Mai: Either she’ll have to give in or she can lose consciousness. Either way is fine with me.

Zack: I’m not sure she cares much what you want.

Harley begins to start trying to shuffle her way closer to the ropes, but as soon as Gillie realises what she is doing she applies more pressure and drives her knee into the redhead’s spine for good measure. Discomfort immediately shows on Harley’s face, but she still responds in the negative when Stringer asks if she wants to give in. Abandoning her attempt to reach the ropes, Harley instead tries a different tack and starts trying to push up to her feet instead. Gillie tries to keep her down on the canvas and drives her knee further into the redhead’s back but Harley just grits her teeth and keeps pushing up. Realising that she is managing to get up, Gillie abandons her hold and instead hits her with a double axe handle to the back to knock her back down to her knees. ‘Old School’ immediately tries to get the hold locked in again, but Harley fires elbows back rapid fire style to keep her from being able to. As soon as she has managed to prevent Gillie’s attempt, the redhead rolls away into the ropes and out of her reach.

Zack: Pure determination from Harley there as she was actually managing to stand up with Gillie still hanging from her neck with that sleeper hold. That might have spooked Gillie a little, because Harley is showing she is not going to go down easily at all.

Mai: Why couldn’t she have just tapped out like a normal person? Or at least passed out? I could be getting a refill right at this very moment if she had of done.
Using the ropes to support herself, Harley gets back up to a vertical base. As soon as she does though, Gillie grabs her by the arm and fires her across into the opposite side. She rebounds off and Gillie catches her with a high knee that rocks her backwards towards them again. Before she can hit them, Gillie catches her arm again, this time firing her into the nearest corner. Harley hits back first with a thud, and Gillie follows her in, only to bring her straight back out again with a hip toss that sends her to the canvas. ‘Old School’ pulls her straight back up to her feet from behind and moves to stand to the side of her. She wraps one arm around Harley’s waist and grabs the back of her nearest leg with her other arm. She lifts the Future Shock Champion onto her shoulder and then falls backwards, driving the redhead into the canvas. As she hooks a leg for the cover, Stringer drops down into position for the count.

Zack: A textbook teardrop suplex from Gillie and this could be it now!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!!

Harley kicks out just in the nick of time before Stringer can complete the three, and Gillie looks to the referee for clarification. The referee holds up two fingers and Gillie nods her head slowly, before starting to get back to her feet.

Mai: Look, it was close enough. Just call it a three and be done with it, so we can move onto more interesting things. Like watching paint dry or something.

Gillie makes it back to a vertical base, but as she approaches Harley, the Future Shock Champion strikes quickly and grabs Barnes by the ankles. With a sharp tug she brings Gillie crashing down to the canvas to land on her back with a thud. Harley rolls back to her knees and takes a few deep breaths to gather herself before beginning to get back to her feet, just as Gillie is starting to do the same. Harley reaches hers a moment before Gillie and as soon as ‘Old School’ does she’s met with a headbutt from the Future Shock Champion. Gillie reels backwards on her heels and a second headbutt from the redhead sends her rocking back even further. Moving quickly, Harley applies a front facelock, before executing a swinging neckbreaker with near perfection. She hooks a leg for the cover as the referee again gets into position.

Mai: Harley has the cover and… oh, just let this be end finally.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

The referee stops the count as Gillie manages to get her foot across the bottom rope. Harley looks to Stringer with some confusion, until Gillie’s foot is pointed out to her. She nods her head in acceptance and rolls back to her knees, before going further on up back to her feet.

Zack: An excellent ring awareness from Gillie there kept her in this match, and Harley seems to be taking it pretty well in her stride.

‘Old School’ gets to her feet a lot slower than before now and gives her neck a rub as she does. She barely has a second to catch her breath before Harley catches her with a knee into her ribs that bends the Future Shock graduate at the middle. A forearm smash across her back follows from the redhead, before she uses another knee strike, this time into her jaw to stand her back upright again. Before Gillie can gather her bearings, Harley fires her into the ropes. As the brunette rebounds, Harley hits her with a flash kick to the jaw, into a roundhouse kick. Gillie falls to her knees and Harley connects a backward thrust kick to her jaw flattening her to the canvas. Shannon immediately gets into place for the cover, hooking both legs as she does.

Zack: THE ERUPTION out of nowhere! Gillie is down and Harley is about to put this match to bed.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Gillie gets her shoulder up just a fraction too late as Stringer has already counted the three and is getting to her feet to call for the bell.

Kat: The winner of this match……………..via pinfall…………………...HARLEY SHANNON!

Mai: Finally it’s over! Can I get a drink over here now?

Zack: It was close and looked like it could have gone either way, but Harley has managed to just pip Gillie and the post and pick up the win.

Harley gets back to her feet to have her hand raised by Stringer to a massive pop from the crowd. As soon as the referee releases her arm, she goes to help Gillie to her feet in a show of good sportsmanship. Gillie congratulates Harley on her win, as the crowd show them both a great deal of appreciation. On that image the show cuts elsewhere.

Making A Difference

The show cuts to a video package from earlier in the day as we see FFW talent interacting with some of the sick children. “Red Balloon” by Charli XCX begins to play as well. In one shot, we see Savannah Taylor with the makeup artist helping a few little girls play dress up backstage. In another shot, a trio of little boys are shown with Lydia Charisma doing some squats.

If you got troubles let 'em go
Let 'em soar so high, high into the sky
Just like a red balloon

Next we see “Old School” Gillie Barnes reading a story to several children gathered around her and showing them the pictures. O.E. Ayano is playing the Pokemon card game with another group of them, and not doing too well seemingly. The next shot shows Jake backstage with kids playing Mario Kart on a big screen television.

Monday morning
Shoot up like a rocket
Yeah, the sun is shining
Keep it in my pocket
Got this golden feeling
Never gonna stop, it just goes on and on

The next view takes us to a local hospital, and we find Leona Vega handing out her old mask replicas to some boys and girls. Kelly Kincaid is shown sitting at one little girl’s bedside handing her one of her FFW figures, and giving her a hug. Caitlyn Storm and Mandy Gray can be seen playing a board game with several children. The shot changes to a monitor as Zack and a little girl are wearing headsets calling a Future Shock match on the screen.

Today, I opened my eyes
And now I'm so happy and free
I've got my friends by my side
And that's all that matters to me
So, come on, get up and join in
'Cause this is just what you need
Let's do it all day long

Rose Gardner is shown with three kids sitting around on the floor with a three Nintendo 3DS games playing Sonic the Hedgehog. Adam is seen kneeling beside one little boy who is holding a camera, and teaching him to take pictures of the Future Shock Champion Harley Shannon sitting across from him with the Future Shock Championship. And finally, a group picture is shown with a dozen children with KO/TO, Nora Harris, Jessica Anderson, and the Burning Star Express before the clip package fades out on the words:

Finding Cures. Saving Children.

Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2018, 05:59:56 pm »

Velocity returns from the commercial break featuring more information on St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital. From there, we head back to the ring and see many of the kids in the first few rows waving to the camera.

Kat: The following tag team contest is your main event of the evening,  scheduled for one fall to a finish!

Zack: Fans watching at home, you can still head over to the FFW website to make your donations. Every cent will be given to St. Jude’s! Now it’s time for the featured match here in Brooklyn. I’ve got the Evolution Champion here with me, and it’s really feeling like a Future Shock event now.

Missy: I had to remind myself that it wasn’t a Future Shock event then for a second! It’s an amazing cause and a great excuse to get everybody together. And like Zack just said, you can still make your donations, so if you haven’t already, dig deep people!

I'm only human
I'm only—I'm only—
I'm only human, human

“Human” by Rag’n’Bone Man starts to play over the soundsystem as the video screen shows a jail cell door sliding backwards and a pair of black ring boots with legs going all the way up to a simple blue skirt step out onto the landing only to suddenly stumble as if given a push in the small of the back from the man who appeared behind her in shiny black shoes and black pants.

Maybe I'm foolish,
Maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this
And see what's behind
Got no way to prove it
So maybe I'm lying

As the pair pass by, the camera gets a shot from behind before it cuts to more grainy CCTV footage that shows the guard escorting the raven haired prisoner across a prison yard of patchy grass and into another building. There’s another cut as we see a shot of exposed midriff on the other side of a counter that has a pack of gum, some loose change on it and a hair bobble on it. A hand reaches forward, picking up a pen and signs a name quickly before scooping up the possessions as she stiffly pushed to move onwards.

But I'm only human after all,
I'm only human after all
Don't put your blame on me

There’s another cut; this time to show the back of the black haired woman as she reaches up to tie her long loose hair back with the bobble while still walking forward, coming to a stop in front of a large closed door. The camera cuts to the opposite side of the door and low door, watching as it swung open and the woman stepped out; only for the blazing sun to obscure her face and body; the video screens becoming a blazing yellow-white sun glare with a spotlight shining bright as the same woman has appeared at the top of the entrance ramp. The spotlight dims to reveal Mara Werth standing there in her black boots, blue skirt and white vest top.

Take a look in the mirror
And what do you see?
Do you see it clearer
Or are you deceived
In what you believe?

Kat: Ladies and gentlemen please welcome from Tuscaloosa, Alabama… MARA WERTH!!!

'Cause I'm only human after all,
You're only human after all
Don't put the blame on me

With a smile on her face she begins to head down the ramp to the ring, running up the ring steps. She moved down the apron, facing out to the crowd and threw her arms up into the air before she stepped through the ropes. Heading to the corner, the girl carefully stepped up onto the middle ropes, throwing her hands up into the air again before she bounced back onto her feet and stretched as she waited for the match to start.

Zack: If you don’t watch Future Shock, you probably don’t know Mara Werth. A former inmate who served her time and wants to change her life, she’s tough as nails and one of the most promising Prospects you’ll find in Future Shock.

Missy: Mara has been exceptional I think since she joined Future Shock, I definitely see a very promising future ahead of her.

The arena falls dark as the opening of “Blonde, Bad and Beautiful” by Airbourne plays, Kelly explodes upward out of the middle of the stage as though shot out of a cannon, landing a perfect front somersault in a shower of blue sparks. The girl is joined by Christian Kincaid on the stage. Turning to face her husband, she turns to face him, giving him a big hug as she plants a kiss to his lips. As the music starts to pick up pace once more she starts to run toward the ring, performing a quick cartwheel into a handspring before sliding into the ring underneath the bottom rope. Using the momentum to her advantage, the former acrobat forward rolls to her feet and leaps onto the middle rope. She springboards off the ropes into a backflip and heads towards the corner. The former acrobat runs straight up the pads. Stopping on the top turnbuckle she blows a kiss to the fans and corkscrew flips back to the mat, facing the middle of the ring as she lands.

Kat: From Coney Island, Brooklyn, New York, 5’5” tall, weighs 115 lbs and is accompanied to the ring by Christian Kincaid. Please welcome...KELLY KINCAID!!!

Zack: By far, Kelly is the most experienced athlete in this match. But she’s also never teamed with Mara before either, so we’ll see how that works out! She’s getting a hometown welcome too, given that Coney Island is only about 13 miles away.

Missy: Kelly isn’t best known for tag team matches, but the way I see it, if she can work with her Team USA partner, she can work with anyone!

The lights in the arena go out as the opening bars of ‘Redheaded Woman’ by Bruce Springsteen begin to play. A white spotlight hits the stage and Kyle Kilmeade walks through the curtain with a smug smile in place. The spotlight turns to red and Kyle proceeds to open the curtain to allow Valerie McKinley and Lacey to step through. They move to stand one either side of him, with all three soaking in the animosity from the booing crowd.

Well brunettes are fine man
And blondes are fun
But when it comes to getting a dirty job done
I'll take a red headed woman
A red headed woman
It takes a red headed woman
To get a dirty job done

As the song continues, Lacey and Valerie walk down the ramp with Kyle between them giving them a little applause as they go. Reaching the ring, they both move to an opposite corner and climb the steps, before meeting again in the centre of apron to look out over the still booing crowd.

Well listen up stud your life's been wasted
Till you've got down on your knees and tasted
A red headed woman
A red headed woman
It takes a red headed woman
To get a dirty job done

Kyle joins the duo on the apron to hold the ropes open for Valerie to enter elegantly, while Lacey drops down into the splits and lowers her head towards her foot to roll under the bottom rope.

Kat: Introducing at this time and accompanied to the ring by Kyle Kilmeade….Valerie McKinley and Lacey….the reigning FFW Future Shock Tag Team Champions... THE GOLD STANDARD!

The three make their way to the corner to share some last minutes words before the match begins, and their music fades out.

Zack: The Gold Standard is a very dangerous group in Future Shock, and you could make the case that these two are centerpieces of the group. They also have the Future Shock tag titles, which has served only to make them and their manager happy.

Missy: I’d agree that they’re dangerous. Dangerously annoying! I hope Mara and Kelly have eyes in the back of their heads because it’s usually needed with this lot!

As Katherine leaves the ring, referee Melinda Davis checks all four women and calls for the bell to start the match. Mara asks to start for her team, to which Kelly nods and steps out to the corner. The former convict looks around at the capacity crowd with a growing smile and sense of awe as she sees them. Lacey elects to start for her team, heading towards the center and trying to get Mara’s attention with a cheap shot. But Werth blocks it, and fires back with a right hand to the mouth. Two more of those follow before she scoops the redhead high up over her head with a gorilla press, and drops her to the canvas. Lacey sits up holding her back with a scowl for a moment until Mara pulls her up the rest of the way. She fires her into the far corner, and follows in with a running clothesline. Lacey stumbles out of the corner into Mara’s waiting arms, who lifts her up and sends her back to the canvas with a fallaway slam.

Zack: This is the first time Lacey’s ever competed on FFW’s main roster, and it certainly seems like Mara’s introducing her to the canvas as often as she’d like.

Missy: I think Lacey thought Mara was distracted enough to catch her off guard… that didn’t quite go the way she wanted it to, did it?

Mara pulls her up by the arm, and pelts her with a forearm to the jaw. She doesn’t let go of her hand though, and then whips her across for the ride. The brunette goes for a back elbow, but Lacey ducks the contact and surprises Mara when she turns back with a jawbreaker. With a scowl still firmly etched on her face, she pulls Mara’s head down and fires knees into her her face repeatedly. They cause the brunette to stumble backwards until Lacey uses a snapmare to take her over and apply a rear chinlock with one knee pressed between her shoulders.

Zack: I think Mara got a little too caught up in the moment with this being her first time in front of a very raucous FFW crowd, and Lacey made her regret it.

Missy: Lacey is actually a pretty decent wrestler, it’s just everything else that lets her down. Like the fact she’s an obnoxious idiot.

Mara didn’t stay there long though, and began to get back to her feet. Lacey transitioned it into a side headlock, and then ran her head first into the middle turnbuckle of the Gold Standard corner. She made the tag to Valerie, who joined her in the ring. They both hoisted Mara up for a double slingshot suplex to the mat. Valerie floated across her for the cover with a light hook of the leg.

Zack: Nice teamwork from the Future Shock Tag Champions right there, let’s see if it nets them a win.

ONE!!

Mara shoved her off the cover about the time the one hit the mat. Valerie drove elbows into the side of her head before she pulled her to her feet. She shoved her back into her team’s corner, and lowered her shoulder to drive thrusts into Mara’s body. They managed to take the wind out of Mara as Valerie backed up a few steps. She charged in with a running European uppercut that Mara tried to avoid, if Lacey didn’t have a handful of her hair to keep her in place. Valerie smiled brightly as she moved back a few feet again, measuring and then charging in with a forearm to the mouth….all the while Lacey still had a handful of Mara’s hair to keep her from going far.

Missy: You’ve got to give it to the Gold Standard, they definitely have the teamwork thing down. It doesn’t make them anymore likeable though.

Zack: They also know how to hide things from the referee, like the fact Lacey’s got enough of Mara’s hair in her hand to choke a cat.

The referee didn’t see where Lacey’s hand was as Valerie took off for the far side. She rebounded quickly just as Mara clocked Lacey with a big elbow to the face, causing her to let go and dart of the way as Valerie splashed the turnbuckle instead of the opponent. This brought a pop from the crowd, and Werth followed up with a rear waistlock followed by a German suplex on Valerie. She rolled through for another and another and another and another and another before Valerie collapsed on the mat. Mara sat up, looking around as the crowd made plenty of noise.

Zack: Mara finally got out of the corner, and Good Lord...I lost count of all the German suplexes she giftwrapped to the 1 Percenter just now! Valerie’s down, Mara’s up, and Brooklyn is seeing firsthand what all a Prospect can do!

Missy: That elbow to Lacey’s face was priceless! Mara is proving herself to be a massive pain in the rear end for the Gold Standard… which honestly, is only making me like her more!

Mara got Valerie to her feet, and sent her hurtling into her own team’s corner this time. She followed her in, and pasted her with a discus elbow before she climbed up onto the second turnbuckle. The fans counted ten punches to Valerie’s head before Mara hopped down, and let the redhead walk out of the corner...and crumple down to the mat after 2 steps. Kelly put her hand out, and Mara gave her the tag as the Brooklyn crowd got much louder. Kelly used the top rope for a springboard into a leg drop across Valerie’s chest before she hooked the outside leg for the cover.

Zack: Coney Island’s favorite daughter has checked into the match, and she’s already looking to finish what Mara started!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Valerie’s shoulder came up after the two struck, and Kelly nipped up to her feet. She took off for the far side ropes as Valerie was getting back to her feet. As soon as the redhead turned to see her, Kelly left her feet and snapped off a hurricanrana.

Missy: I think Valerie got her shoulder up on instinct then, though it looks like Kelly is going to make her wish she had just stayed down!

The former acrobat hit the ropes again as Valerie tried to rise, putting her right back down with a springboard senton splash across her back. Kincaid transitioned into a scissored armbar, trapping both of Valerie’s arms behind her as she pulled back on her head. Valerie’s teeth gritted in pain as Kelly leaned back, trying to add additional pressure to the hold. The referee moved around in front of the redhead, asking her if she wanted to quit and getting a clear no that question. Kelly tried to add more pressure as she pulled back further until Lacey came in with a running knee into Kelly’s face. It broke the hold, and sent the blonde down to the mat. The referee ushered Lacey back to her corner, and Valerie began to crawl towards her looking for a tag. She finally made it, and Lacey stepped through with a look of annoyance towards Kelly still on the canvas.

Zack: Valerie may owe Lacey dinner after that save. And now she can have her chance with Kelly here after breaking up her submission hold.

Missy: I think she may owe her more than dinner for that save. Kelly had Valerie right where she wanted her before that.

Lacey began her offensive by stomping away at Kelly’s head as she tried to get up. She then stepped onto her hair and pulled her up by her hands, causing the blonde to shout as her hair felt like it was being pulled out at the root. The referee caused her to break it on a four count, and Lacey stepped to one side and connected with a standing fist drop into Kelly’s head. As the acrobat started to get up again, Lacey took off for the far side and came back with a leaping knee drop into the back of her head, Kelly’s face crashed into the mat before Lacey rolled her onto her back, and hooked the leg with a glance towards Kelly’s manager.

Missy: Why do people always target the hair?! It hurts like a bugger but doesn’t actually accomplish anything. Though that knee drop certainly has. Please don’t let this be it!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOPE!!

Zack: Nothing but two and a half there for Lacey. For competing in her first match on the FFW roster, she’s certainly shown no signs of nerves here.

Kelly’s arm came off the mat before the three, and Lacey rose back to her feet. She circled around the fallen Kelly, watching her before pulling her back up and into position for her finisher. But Kelly didn’t let her do it before she began hammering back elbows into the redhead’s face. She rocked her back into the ropes, scooped her up and planted her with a Samoan drop. Kelly collapsed to her knees as she tried to collect herself quickly.

Zack: Excellent bit of offense from Kelly, but she has to get it together quicker. I know she’s had a lot taken out of her here, but Lacey’s already starting to move.

Missy: She’s like an annoying fly that won’t go away even after you’ve swotted it! C’mon Kelly, pull yourself together!

Both women made it back to their feet finally, and started to exchange right hands. Lacey started getting the better of the exchange before she fired Kelly across for the ride. But the redhead ducked her head too quick, and was brought down with a swinging neckbreaker. Kelly pulled herself to her feet, and headed for the corner. But she didn’t tag out, she headed up to the top rope.

Zack: Lacey outsmarted herself for a second there, and it backfired! Kelly’s up on the third floor: dishwashers, hair dryers, and Coney Island acrobats!

Missy: Oooooh this is going to be good! I think I know what’s coming now and I’m betting Lacey isn’t going to like it at all.

Kincaid came off with a shooting star press, very much like her husband’s, and then hooked the leg after the impact for the cover. The Brooklyn crowd came to its feet as the referee dropped to make the count.

Zack: FLIGHT PATH!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Lacey reached out, and grabbed the bottom rope with her hand. The referee held up two fingers, and showed it to Kelly. The former acrobat looked back to her corner, and Mara had her hand out asking for the tag. Kelly obliged her as Mara came back into the ring.

Missy: Lacey may wish she hadn’t of broken that cover then… Mara’s back and she looks like she means business.

The Prospect caught Lacey as she was getting up, hammering her with right hands before firing her off to the far side. Lacey ducked a clothesline, and rebounded back towards her with one of her own. But Mara performed a split in the center of the ring, causing Lacey to catch nothing but air. The brunette swung her leg back around, and got to her feet just as Lacey caught her with an uppercut to the chin. It sent her back a couple steps before Lacey fired her across to the far side. As Mara bounced off the ropes, Valerie brought her foot up and caught her in the back of the head, causing her to stagger forward.

Missy: There’s that teamwork again… unfortunately. Mara is certainly flexible though isn’t she? That was a nice evasion of Lacey’s attempted clothesline.

Zack: Mara is both agile and flexible, no question about it. Unfortunately she doesn’t have eyes in the back of her head, and didn’t see Valerie’s foot.

Lacey yanked her forward, and delivered a facebuster to the former convict. Mara’s head smacked the canvas as Lacey got back to her feet again. She blew Missy a kiss at the announce desk, and then came off the near side ropes with a curb stomp to the back of Mara’s head. She rolled her over with one foot, and then planted it on Mara’s stomach for the cover.

Missy: That’s starting to get annoying now! First Cassandra now little red riding dud. C’mon Mara don’t let her win on that!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!

Mara got her shoulder up fairly easily since there was nothing holding it down. She shoved Lacey’s foot off her, and started to roll away. The redhead began to circle around behind her, almost stalking her as Mara was trying to get up with Kelly trying to point out Lacey behind her.

Zack: Mara escaped that lazy pin, but I don’t think she realizes what’s going on behind her! Lacey, like a bird of prey, is stalking her!

Missy: She does look a bit like a vulture. This would be a very good time for Mara’s eyes in the back of her head to kick in!

When Mara saw Kelly pointing, she turned into a headbutt from Lacey who then pecked her forehead and snapped off her swinging reverse STO! She quickly rolled her over and made a tight cover before the referee slid into position.

Zack: THROE OF PASSION!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Kelly came into the ring as the count was going, and Valerie darted across to intercept her long enough for the referee to count…

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

The fans booed as Lacey rolled off the cover, and got her hand raised along with Valerie’s. Kyle joined them in the ring, sharing a group hug with them both.

Kat: Here are your winners of the match………...THE GOLD STANDARD!!

Zack: The Future Shock Tag Champions proved how well they can work as a team here tonight, whether this Brooklyn crowd is a fan of them or not.

Missy: Nobody can deny that they are pretty well synced but it doesn’t mean we have to like it… or them!

Kelly checked on Mara as the two redheads retrieved their tag titles from the corner, flashing a smile to one another and shared air kisses to each other’s cheek.

Missy: No matter what the result just was, for me Kelly and Mara are the true winners, they both performed excellently.

Zack: The outcome may not be what the fans want, but tonight it’s more about these brave children! And we’ll still be raising money for them all night! Keep donating at the FFW website, and I’ve been told FFW will match every dollar as well! Thank you for joining us on a night where the real winners are these fantastic children, and pediatric cancer’s taking the loss!

A graphic shows the web address to continue donating to the charity on the screen as Lacey and Valerie continue to celebrate while Velocity fades off the air.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: