Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 09:00:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Velocity - October 25, 2018

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Velocity - October 25, 2018  (Read 361 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: October 26, 2018, 08:04:46 pm »

Live from the Golden 1 Center in Sacramento, California
October 25, 2018

The FFW logo appears in the night sky with fireworks all around it. Instantly, we are taken back to the closing moments of the FFW Championship match at Sin & Sacrifice where Emma MacNamara reclaimed the title after almost 8 years since holding it last. The clip also showed some of the abuse her hand took during the match. As it faded out, we fade inside the arena and in the center of the ring with the FFW Championship seated on a pedestal situated next to her husband.

Ryan: Well well well…..

Zack: Welcome, everyone, to Sacramento, California! You’re watching Breaking Point, and you’re also just in time for what is likely to be a gloat session.

Mai: Would you stop talking? Important people are speaking!

Ryan: I guess those storybook endings don’t always finish out the way you hoped. Because you just saw with that video, all those attempts it took Leona Vega to finally become the FFW Champion? Well…...it only took one woman ONE time to get it back! A nearly eight year span without the title was put to an end at Sin & Sacrifice.

Mai: This is a very touching moment, Zack. Did you bring any tissues with you? I may need them.

Zack: The way you’re looking at the ring, I’m guessing it won’t be for your face.

Ryan: So without further ado, allow me to introduce to you your NEEEEEEEEWWWW FFW Champion...and my wife………….EMMA MACKENZIE!!!

No music, no pomp, nothing. Emma walks out from the back with the biggest grin on her face, much to the dislike of those in attendance. She makes her way to the ring and slides in under the bottom rope, lifting a microphone from the floor as she stands again. Noticeably, there’s a splint on her right hand. All the while, she is still grinning.

Emma: So...what does it say about the self-proclaimed warrior when she - quite literally - breaks my hand in two places, and still can’t put me away? When it matters more than it ever mattered? I’m not sorry that you didn’t get your way, because you all know that when I tore into how undeserving she was, I was right. I still am. It tells me that I am better than her in every way conceivable, up to and including the fact I don’t need to make a match personal levels to get what I want. Might choose to, but don’t need to. Unlike our...what, third person in line for a rematch now? Doesn’t matter, bring them all on.

Ryan: I wouldn’t even give Leona credit for breaking your hand personally. You did it to yourself when she avoided a shot you were aiming for. Leona just tried to capitalize on it. Not that it worked. Good for her that she got to have her moment at Unstoppable 9, I guess. Good place to finally win the title. But it didn’t take long for the dream to end. I’ve been informed that of those owed a match, she’s getting her shot first. I don’t know when, but whenever it does happen, Leona….the second verse will be the same as the first. Only difference is you won’t be coming in with the title that night, and you sure as hell won’t be leaving with it.

Emma rolls her eyes.

Emma: Really? How many times do I have to face this woman in eighteen months before people finally get the damn hint? It makes me quite confused the person who lost most recently gets their rematch first. Jo is understandable, with Global Wars and all. Never mind. Once more, with feeling. Or something like that. We use a term in wrestling called great whites for people we struggle against. I’d go one better and call it Everest. And that’s fine. I’m going to make sure that’s a summit she doesn’t reach, especially when the record shows it time and time again.

Ryan looks to his wife with a raised eyebrow.

Ryan: They don’t look anything alike, but this sure as hell feels like it’s about a year or so ago. The only difference it’s Leona this time, and not that Riley Riot chick who couldn’t get enough ring time with you.

Emma: Upside? I didn’t need to tell Riley Riot five fucking times that I’m better than her. SHe got lucky once and regretted it later. Also goes for Natalya. Downside? Well, there’s none for us. For everyone else, most certainly.

Ryan: Now as it pertains to Kaoru, the only other former FFW Champion in the owed category, well...she should probably win a match before she asks for hers. I haven’t even seen her at any shows since Sin & Sacrifice. Last but not least is the one who earned a shot by cashing in her Pick Your Poison contract from last year on Kaoru….and that’s Shaw!

A groan leaves the Scot’s lips.

Emma: Ordinarily, I would have a level of admiration for women like Shaw. Ballsy. Knows what she wants. Gets what she wants - most of the time. But the thing is...I really don’t. Shaw has used every single shortcut she can possibly think of to get to where she is. Now I’m all for the odd shortcut, but my career is not made of them, and never will be. That’s the difference between she and I. She might have the balls to get what she wants, but she’s not willing to work to get there. Instead, she’s reliant on everyone else...and sheer, unadulterated luck.

Ryan: There goes another flashback. Now I’m thinking back to Nightmare, Inc. and your old tag partner who used to rely quite heavily on you. But...Shaw is way better than her.

Emma: I would disagree. She’s like Kat in that her tag partner did all the heavy lifting. And if not her partner, someone else around her. But then...Kat would at least put the work in occasionally. Shaw’s biggest achievement on her own was because Vanessa Cade quit. Not because she did anything by herself.

Ryan: Hmm…I have a feeling Valentina is backstage right now, and prepared to take full credit for winning Global Wars last year. And will now be citing you as a fan or something.

Emma: I’d give Valentina more credit than Shaw anyway! Not that any of this matters. I did what I said I would do...and you would all do well to remember jut how long I held the Ultraviolence Championship for.

Ryan: Come one, come all. The Emma Mac FFW Championship show is just getting started! Sometimes in this business, you’re the bug and sometimes you’re the windshield. And all of you are about to go splat.

A woman in a tight black skirt walks out onto a track with several race cars lined up with their engines revving. “Shotcaller” by Taio Cruz begins to play in the background. She drops a flag to her side as the cars burn rubber and take off on both sides of her. In one car, we see Jo McFarlane and Savannah Taylor neck and neck as the blonde looks from her towards the road and switches gears before she pulls forward.

We then see the Brazilian Storm delivering their Tidal Wave finish for a three count. Kyle raises their hands in victory, and the shot then cuts to Mallory Bennett brawling with Emma MacNamara inside the Thunderdome. That’s followed by Jolyne Dysart unloading a flurry of punches with the crowd reacting louder with each shot.

The race continues as Andi Takata is caught between the One Woman Show in a three way race, with Shaw and Charlotte ramming her on both sides. Finally Harker slams her into the wall, causing sparks to fly until the car hits a full stop. Raven Knight is shown standing on the top of the wall as she douses the car with gasoline before Andi bolts out of it. A lighter drops on it, sending the car up in flames. Mallory Bennett swerves wide to avoid the flames in her car.

Next we find Casey Atherton leading the Choir in song backstage at a show, followed by Ruby Tyler wrapping her wrists before heading out of the locker room, and Alysson Gardner nailing a spear while Valerie watches with a smile from ringside. Artemis Kaiser lays in a loud Stockton Slap in the next clip.

The race is coming to an end as we see Scarlett Silver driving her car before “Killer B” pulls up alongside her. Reed waves to her, getting a roll of Scarlett’s eyes...before cockroaches start coming out of the seat over the brunette. She starts screaming and slapping them off as Bianca barrels ahead with a grin on her face before we head to into the live show. The crowd roars as they see themselves on television, while spotlights shine all throughout the crowd. Katherine Grayson heads for the ring with a smile on her face while “Shotcaller” starts to fade out.

The show heads up to the ring with Katherine Grayson in a blue dress, and a microphone in her hand before she begins.

Kat: The opening contest for Velocity is scheduled for one fall.

Zack: We’re gonna be in for a treat right off the bat with this match. You got two very popular Future Shock graduates meeting for the first time.

Mai: I don’t know why you’re so excited. I’m not. Besides if Rose has half a brain in her head, she’ll take advantage of the fact Bianca’s not 100% after having had a match on Future Shock.

I told ya, baby
Uh-oh
I told ya

The arena darkens as “Rockstar 101” by Rihanna begins to play before the camera takes us behind a woman with purple hair. She steps out onto the stage, raising her hand and making a fist as the camera looks over her shoulder. She tosses her sunglasses on her head out to the crowd as she heads towards the ring.

Rocking these diamonds
I'm rocking this chain
Make sure you get a picture
I'm rocking my fame

Kat: Introducing from Atlanta, Georgia, this is the Princess of the Reed family……...BIANCA REED!!!!

Bianca climbs up onto the apron, drops into a split before sliding under the bottom rope to the inside. She brings her legs together and hops to her feet, already making eye contact with her opponent and running them down verbally while her music fades and before the bell even rings.

Zack: Bianca Reed is on the cusp of making history over the next few weeks! On the next edition of Future Shock, she’ll be challenging for the Future Shock Championship. Then come Global Wars, she’s earned a shot at the Fast Track title!

Mai: Also against two people I don’t like who are goody-two-shoes and nowhere near trampy or slutty enough for me to find interesting.

The dance beats of DJ Cutman's "I"m The Boss" blare through the sound system as lights blink in white, baby blue and purple. Skipping and bopping to the beat, Rose Gardner comes out from the back, opening her arms in an airplane stance as she reaches the top of the ramp, stopping and staring into the crowd. She then makes her way down the ramp, highfiving as many fans as possible in the way. As the chorus of the music approaches, she darts to the ring and hops onto the second rope, showing off for the crowd, pointing to herself with her two thumbs as the lyrics say...

I'm the boss!
I'm the boss!
I'm very, very sorry for your loss!
I'm the boss!
I'm the boss!
And just in case I didn't get the point across
I'M THE BOSS!

Kat: And her opponent, from World 8-8, standing at 5'4"... ROSE GARDNER!!!

Poison then removes her sunglasses and throws it into the audience for some fan before hopping down to the ring and bouncing on the balls of her feet.

Zack: Rose Gardner has an infectious personality, and is easily one of the most popular girls to find her way from Future Shock here to FFW.

Mai: Whatever she’s infectious with, I don’t want it. All these comic and video game outfits, I never had time for those. I was busy having sex.

Referee Ashley Pruitt checked both women for foreign objects, and then called for the bell as they met in the center of the ring. Rose offered Bianca a handshake, which was accepted and returned before the pair locked up. Rose surprised her though when she brought her feet up for a monkey flip that sent Bianca to the canvas. Both of the girls popped up almost at the same time with Bianca aiming a kick to Rose, but Gardner caught her foot and spun her around into an atomic drop that sent her chest first into the corner. Reed hit the turnbuckles, but immediately got another monkey flip that sent her flying out onto the mat. The cosplay princess nipped up to her feet, and caught Reed with a leg drop across the back of her head before she got up to her feet.

Zack: Rose is already trying to liven the pace in this match. I think this is gonna be a speed battle before it’s all said and done, and who can hit the biggest move the quickest.

Mai: I have never been a fan of getting anything done quickly when it involves two...or more bodies. But I see your point. Where’d I put my vodka?

Bianca still made it back to her feet. As Rose went to grab her, she was surprised with a hard right to the stomach that stunned her. Reed stood up and started firing shots into Rose’s jaw before she whipped her across into the far corner. As soon as the cosplayer landed back first into the corner, Bianca had already taken off behind her and dove into her with a Supergirl punch to the mouth. It sent the brunette reeling for a moment before Bianca bounced off the near side with a bicycle kick that flattened her to the mat. She quickly dove on top of her with a hook of the leg.

Mai: Look at her stealing from Valentina! She’ll be humiliating Savannah later tonight, you know. That’ll be fun.

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!

Rose managed to kick out well before the three, and shoved Bianca off the cover. The Atlanta native quickly got to her feet, and jerked Rose up by the arm and into a short knee to her ribs. Two more landed before she scooped her up over her shoulders and planted her with an Alabama slam.

Zack: I don’t know how often Bianca’s visited Alabama, but that was a high five to the people there! Rose got planted like a geranium bush.

Rose was a bit slower to get up this time, and Bianca shoved her back into the nearest corner when she was. A few forearms landed on the side of her head before she used a snapmare to bring her out to the mat. Rose landed in a seat on the canvas before Reed climbed up onto the middle rope, and came off with a low dropkick into the back of her head. Gardner’s face nearly bounced off the mat between her legs before the former Aspire Ring holder jerked her back to her feet. With her head in one arm, Bianca used the ropes for a springboard bulldog. She quickly rolled Rose onto her back, and hooked the leg for the cover.

Mai: Hitting Rose with a bulldog would work if there were anything between her ears to scramble, so Bianca’s wasting her time.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

For the second time, Rose managed to kick out. But it wasn’t with as much energy this time. Bianca shook her head, and headed for the corner. She made it right back onto the middle turnbuckle, and came off. But it never materialized because Rose got her foot up and caught her on the chin instead. She staggered back a couple steps before Rose made it back to her feet, and caught her with a roundhouse kick to the jaw to drop her to her knees.

Zack: That’ll rattle your molars right there, and I don’t think Bianca knows where the hell she is right now! Rose is setting up for a…

Mai: Shining wizard!

Rose’s foot caught Bianca on the back of the head, sending her face down onto the mat. She started pacing around for a moment, looking down to her baggy bodysuit as the fans knew what was coming next. As she started to tear it away, petals began to fall from the ceiling all over the arena, including the ring. Rose saw one fall into her hand with a curious look before Bianca surprised her with a surprise rollup that the referee almost missed before she dropped to count.

Zack: What the hell is going on?! Oh!! Bianca with a rollup!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Rose kicked out in time before the three, and quickly got back to her feet as the petals kept falling from the rafters. She glanced up to them as Bianca got back to her feet, catching her with a shoulder thrust into the corner. She whipped her out at top speed, and caught her on the rebound with a handspring back elbow that dropped her. Now Reed looked up with a confused look as the petals covered the floor and the mat.

Mai: I think I know who this is for, and if so, bless her D cup heart for coming out here to help save this match and me from falling asleep.

Rose began to get to her feet, only to catch a mule kick from Bianca when she approached. She spun into her with a discus punch, rocking her backwards before Reed took off for the ropes. Rose came forward to get her as Bianca used the rope for a springboard into a flying forearm to Rose’s jaw. It dropped her where she stood to her knees, and Reed waved her to get up. When she finally made it to her feet, Bianca charged forward and left her feet for a hurricanrana that spiked Rose headfirst into the mat. She hooked both legs tightly for the cover as Pruitt slid into position.

Mai: I’ve never seen anyone get a hurricanrana into petals, but that’s alright! I don’t think this match is long from being over!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Rose got her shoulder up just before the three this time. Bianca got back to her feet, and took off for the corner again. She glanced around for a second now that the petals stopped falling, and came off with a top rope meteora….that Rose dodged. She landed hard on her knees, causing her great pain as Rose pulled her forward into position.

Zack: Good Lord, Bianca could have dislocated both kneecaps right there and Rose is back to her feet again! The sense of urgency in this match has heightened considerably!

She immediately hit her back hook swinging reverse STO on Bianca, driving her into the mat and quickly making the cover as Pruitt dropped for the count.

Zack: POISON BUSTER!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

The referee called for the bell as Rose got to her feet. A smile formed on her face as she got her hand raised in victory.

Kat: Here’s your winner by pinfall…….’POISON’ ROOOOOOOOOSE GAAAAAAAAAAA---

The lights blinked out in the arena for a couple seconds. And when they came back up, Rose glanced around but didn’t see the redhead standing behind her. As soon as she turned around, she got dropped with a swinging reverse STO of….

Zack: LACEY!!

Mai: Isn’t she wonderful?!

Lacey was drowned in boos from the crowd before she extended her arms for adulation. She then leaned over, blowing a kiss to both Bianca and Rose before gliding out of the ring.

Mai: So Lacey won this match, Zack! What a fantastic singles debut over Bianca and Rose!

Zack: She didn’t win a damn thing! I had a feeling it might be her…

Mai: Wasn’t it a warm and tingly feeling? I know it was for me.

Rose and Bianca began to stir on the mat, looking back towards the ramp as Lacey seemed to glide towards the back with a wink over her shoulder for the women in the ring. The show cut to commercial from there.

The Tara Show

A short clip shows the previous Future Shock matches that have taken place at Global Wars in years past, including the Future Shock Championship and Aspire Ring being on the line as well. As the clip concludes, the fans see a very familiar face on the video wall...and her manager too for that matter.

Christian: You know what stands out to me about this year’s Future Shock spotlight match for Global Wars? I mean you just saw how titles and Rings were on the line in years past. But this year, it’s going to be...this woman right here, “10 Star” Tara Cortez. I think that tells you how important she is to Future Shock, that just having her on Global Wars is akin to a title being on the line. And there’s a very good reason for that.

He rubs her shoulders, and a wide smile is shown on his face.

Christian: She is the only Prospect in all of Future Shock who hasn’t been pinned, who hasn’t submitted. And she’s been in Future Shock since August of last year, by the by. Let’s call this match at Global Wars what it is. It’s not a Future Shock spotlight…..it’s a Tara Cortez spotlight.

Tara smirks widely and crosses her arms, while shaking her head so to flip her hair.

Tara: As every show should be. Let’s face it: a woman as talented and intelligent as I am means RATINGS. And everyone in this company is free to hate me for being a mastermind - at the end of the day it’s all out of jealousy, and you’re all forgiven - but the fact I’m the hottest commodity in Future Shock right now should not be denied. And come Global Wars… I don’t know who I’m facing yet, but it’s not like I haven’t been in this situation before - hi, Rose Gardner! But whoever it is I face… They should be are that whenever I enter the ring, it’s not Global Wars anymore. It’s the Tara Cortez Show.

Christian: The only thing that we don’t know yet is who exactly will be sharing the ring with Tara here. Whoever it is already has their work cut out for them. Tara and her sister, Luna, are quickly becoming focal points, if they weren’t already. I mean, look at Luna. She’s going be on the Nemesis Pay Per View for Future Shock. And Tara? Well we already covered that she’s going to be featured at FFW’s last Pay Per View of the year.

He starts to rub his chin, as if thinking about something before he begins again.

Christian: I was trying to think of who it might be, so you wanna play name association with me?

Tara: This may prove to be a bit tricky. Especially if we start with “inferior”, which… Well, is basically everyone?

Christian: Hmm, it could be…..Mars Whimsey.

Tara: The YouTube activist trained by Andi Takata? We’re off to a “great” start…

Tara rolls her eyes.

Christian: It could be….. Elizabeth Lannister. I mean she wants to be on the show, and has also wanted to have that ring I gave you.

Tara: The jealous lion cub. Heads up, baby: the 10-Star Ring is only for true masterminds like myself. You want a ring, you buy one.

Christian: Or maybe….maybe it’s Vivi! I mean she’s already got a match with Luna.

Tara: So maybe she wants to go the full tour and get her head kicked in by both Cortez Twins!... I mean, it’s not like she’ll ever tell the difference between Luna and myself, so its gonna be like a re-run of her Nemesis defeat when I beat her anyway.

Christian: It doesn’t matter all that much who it is. The moral of the story is come Global Wars, the Tara Cortez show will continue the same as it’s always done. And FFW fans will see what Future Shock fans have known for a long time now. No matter how good whoever it is facing her at Global Wars is, Tara will always be….twice as good.

Tara: Which means that when we kick off te Tara Cortez Show… Whoever steps up to me will be left seeing stars as soon as we’re done. All ten stars.

And as Tara winks and flips her hair again, we fade out.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 11:49:18 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2018, 08:05:49 pm »

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

As a thumping percussion kicks off over the speakers a green strobe backlights the entrance rampway. As the intro of “Rain Of Brass Petals” grows more intense, with the sound of grinding metal interspersed throughout the lights get more intense.

Smoke shoots out from the stage as the percussion gives way to the proper drum and bass beat and out walks ‘Kumiho’ Ji-Hu Myeong as the regular arena comes back on. She surveys the crowd for a moment, soaking in jeers before she turns up her nose and starts her way down the ramp, doing her level best to stay out of reach of any of the fans reaching over the railing attempting to slap fans with her.

When the Korean woman gets to ringside she grabs the bottom rope and fluidly slingshots herself into the ring between the first and second rope and rolling to her feet.

Kat: Hailing from Seoul, South Korea, standing five feet tall and weighing in at a-hundred-and-twenty-pounds, ‘Kumiho’ JI-HUUUUUU MYEONG!

At the Ji-Hu raises both hands - five fingers extended on her right hand and all but her thumb extended on her left - and looks skyward, after a moment of soaking in the crowds disapproval of her she lowers her arms and wanders to her corner, leaning against the turnbuckles and waiting for her match to begin.

Zack: Ji-Hu could have a long night ahead of her tonight, as she will likely be looking to derail Nevaeh’s return even more and set her back even further.

Mai: Nevaeh may as well just not bother coming out tonight, Ji-Hu will wipe the canvas with her.

As “Rise” by Sixx A.M. we see the arena lights blinking in sync with the lyrics of the music. Nevaeh Summers eventually storms her way onto the stage before stopping at the top of the ramp and looking out at the crowd. Nevaeh is wearing black sunglasses as well as a Poisoned by Ivy military jacket with platinum trim. As we keep looking at Nevaeh we also spot her wearing platinum colored leather pants running down her leg. The side of each leg is laced up with black fabric, showing of her skin. On her feet we see black furry boots and kickpads. On the front of each kickpad appears her logo as there is a circle with “NS” in the center of it while “The" scrolls on the top and “Finest” scrolls on the bottom.

Nevaeh looks around the building, nodding her head, as she starts feeling the crowd. Nevaeh goes about pointing her left hand out to the crowd and moves it around as if she was conducting them. She then points to the crowd with her right hand, urging that side of the building on the same way. Nevaeh lowers her head, her hands still swaying to the crowd till she raises her head up and snaps her arms out to the side.

As Nevaeh strikes her signature pose three large white flames shoot up on each side of her on the stage The flames reach high into the air, till they turn into smaller flames bursting out of the stage out of the stage every other second. Nevaeh now lowered her head back down and looked towards the ring and began walking down the ramp.

Kat: Making her way to the ring at this time she resides in Los Angeles, California by way of Atlanta, Georgia. She weighs in tonight at 120 pounds. She is Nevaeh Summers!!!

Nevaeh reaches the bottom of the ramp and stops for moment. Nevaeh now goes about removing her sunglasses and just casually tosses them out towards the crowd. Nevaeh than quickly runs to the ring, sliding in under the bottom rope and gets to a knee. Nevaeh just looks out for a moment before getting to her feet and approaches the middle of the ropes facing the hard camera. Nevaeh climbs up them, hooking a leg over the top rope and straddling it. Nevaeh now sits there and looks out to the capacity crowd. She eventually lowers her head and starts motioning her arms as if she's conducting them again. After a moment Nevaeh snaps her head back and her arms out. Multiple spotlights soon shift down onto her, basking her in the light.

Nevaeh keeps striking the pose till she sees fit. Once she has she gets off the ropes and makes her way to the opposite side of the ring where she puts one foot on the bottom rope and the other on the middle. She bounces on them while looking out to the crowd and stretches her arms out yet again, encouraging them to get louder.

She then waves her arms wildly at the crowd before heading to a corner.

Zack: Nevaeh’s return at Sin & Sacrifice hardly went to plan, thanks to Alysson Gardner. But I say it’s a safe bet that it has only made her more determined and focused.

Mai: Then she can use that determination to focus on the lights after Ji-Hu has put her down tonight.

Referee Robert Valero completes a check of both women as a smiling Kat makes her way out of the ring. Finding nothing on either competitor Valero calls for the bell to get the match started. The Sacramento crowd settle down a little as both Ji-Hu and Nevaeh make their way out of their respective corners. They meet in the centre of the ring and Nevaeh looks towards trying to get into a tie up, but Ji-Hu doesn’t seem to have much interest in that. Nevaeh tries a second time, but Ji-Hu moves quickly to get her into a headlock instead. The South Korean native starts to unload shots into Nevaeh’s body, as the blonde tries to free herself from the hold, to no avail. More shots land from Ji-Hu before she fires Nevaeh across into the corner. The Californian hits face first and as she spins around just in time to dodge her head to the side to avoid a European uppercut from the South Korean wrestler.

Zack: That was some quick reflexes from Nevaeh, she missed that uppercut by a fraction of a second at most.

Mai: Shame. I would have preferred to have seen her take it on the chin like a real woman.

Standing back up straight, Nevaeh clocks her opponent with a forearm strike to the jaw that rocks her back on her heels, just enough for the blonde to use both palms to shove her in the chest, out of the way. Leaving the corner, Nevaeh delivers another forearm to Ji-Hu’s jaw, before she connects a knife edge chop that gets her a pop from the live crowd. Another chop follows. And another. And another, pushing Ji-Hu back half a step with each one, Nevaeh takes her all the way to the opposite corner. Once she is backed up against the pads, Nevaeh grabs her by the arm and whips her straight across into the one she had just been in. Following her in at speed, Nevaeh steps up the ropes beside her to deliver an enziguri to Ji-Hu’s head.

Zack: Those chops hit with some force. Ji-Hu’s chest was already starting to redden after the first two!

Ji-Hu slumps against the turnbuckles, until Nevaeh grabs her by the arm and pulls her back out of it, and straight into a short-arm clothesline. Myeong hits the canvas, but doesn’t stay there for long as Nevaeh keeps hold of her arm and pulls her up into a second one. And then a third. And a fourth. And finally a fifth before she leaves the South Korean wrestler laying on the mat in a heap. Ji-Hu starts to get back to her feet, only for Nevaeh to pull her the rest of the way and straight into position for her to deliver a back suplex. Myeong hits the canvas with a thud causing another pop to erupt from the Sacramento crowd. Nevaeh watches her opponent for a moment as she starts to rise again. This time as she does, Nevaeh takes off towards the ropes and uses them for a springboard to deliver an elbow drop to Ji-Hu as soon as she is upright. Ji-Hu crumples straight back down to the canvas, and Nevaeh leaves her feet to deliver a second elbow drop before getting into position for a cover. Valero slides into place for the count.

Zack: Nevaeh is obviously not getting paid by the hour. She’s looking to try and put this match to bed right now, but I think she might have a little ways to go yet.

ONE!!!

NOPE!!!

Ji-Hu gets her shoulder up almost at the same time that Valero brings the one down, and she shoves the blonde straight off of her as she does.

Mai: A little ways? She barely got a one count then, Ji-Hu has more than enough left in the tank to keep going.

The South Korean wrestler gets back to her feet with a scowl, just a moment before Nevaeh also gets back up. As soon as the blonde is fully back to a vertical base, Ji-Hu starts to unleash a volley of kicks into her calf. Several land which drop the blonde down to her knee. Ji-Hu shifts her target once she is down and starts to connect stiff kicks into the Californian’s lower back, one after another in quick succession.

Mai: Give her what for, Ji-Hu! That’ll teach her to try and pin you so early in a match, won’t it?

Zack: Ji-Hu is certainly looking displeased at Nevaeh’s attempted pinfall, but trying to pin your opponent is kinda the point in a match.

Nevaeh tries to stand up to escape the onslaught, but Ji-Hu grabs her by the shoulder to hold her in place as she continues to deliver the kicks. Finally after several more have landed, Ji-Hu releases Nevaeh’s shoulder and takes off towards the ropes, using them to rebound she comes back with a running knee to the blonde’s head that flattens her to the canvas. The Californian starts to rise back to her feet again, and Ji-Hu allows her to get fully back to a vertical base before she uses a drop toe hold to put her back down again. Nevaeh starts to rise again, and again Ji-Hu allows her to get fully upright before she leaps and pulls the blonde into a wheelbarrow roll up, prompting an eruption of boos from the Sacramento crowd and Valero to drop into position for the count.

Mai: That’s how you go for an early pinfall attempt. Not that weak thing that blondie tried before!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-WHOA!!!

The count stops before the two is complete as Nevaeh kicks out strongly, sending Ji-Hu away from the cover and face first into the ropes.

Zack: Nevaeh not only got out of that roll up but managed to by herself enough breathing room to get up without Ji-Hu pouncing on her again!

Nevaeh is back to her feet first as Ji-Hu is still pulling herself out of the ropes and she uses them to steady herself as she rises. With Ji-Hu still facing the outside, Nevaeh uses a drop toe hold to send her throat first across the middle rope. The Californian immediately takes off towards the opposite side, she bounces off those ropes and comes back to deliver a crossbody to Ji-Hu’s back pressing her throat down against the rope again. She moves off Ji-Hu’s back before Valero can ask her to and the South Korean wrestlers falls back away from the ropes, clutching her throat and trying to catch her breath. She makes it to her hands and knees before Nevaeh pulls her up and fires her straight into the nearest corner.

Zack: It’s a case of anything you can do I can do better, with these two I think. At least in terms of drop toe holds!

Mai: Nevaeh should have waited and let Ji-Hu to get her breath back fully! That’s bad sportsmanship on her part!

Zack: Next you’ll be saying she should ask permission to execute a move on her.

Mai: That’s a great idea. She should… and in writing too!

Ji-Hu hits back first at speed, and Nevaeh follows her in with a running knee into her ribs. She starts to unload with forearm strikes to Ji-Hu’s jaw one after another. Several land before she uses a hip toss to bring her out and down to the canvas. With Ji-Hu down, Nevaeh measures and then leaves her feet to land a standing moonsault straight across her body. She stays in place for the cover and hooks a leg as Valero gets into position for the count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOPE!!!

Zack: A two count only, and Nevaeh looks like she is considering her next move. She might want to make up her mind quickly, because Ji-Hu is pulling herself together rapidly.

The Californian gets back to her feet as Ji-Hu stirs on the canvas, still trying to catch her breath fully from the earlier impact on the rope. Nevaeh watches her for a second, before she gets into position and leaves her feet for a second standing moonsault….and gets nothing but knees as Ji-Hu pulls them up at the last possible moment.

Mai: She should have made up her mind sooner on what she was going to do, Ji-Hu lulled her into a false sense of security nicely.

As Nevaeh bounces off Ji-Hu’s knees and lands on the canvas in pain, the South Korean wrestler gets back to her feet and delivers a double foot stomp to the blonde’s abdomen, before she pulls her up to her feet. She gets her into a headlock and then runs her head first into the nearest corner. Nevaeh puts her feet out onto the bottom turnbuckle to stop her head from impacting with the top one and then starts to fire shots backwards with her elbow. Ji-Hu manages to avoid them, before she releases the headlock and spins Nevaeh around to deliver a facebreaker knee smash, stunning the blonde and sending her backwards into the same corner.

Mai: That’ll rearrange your features in a hurry and much cheaper than a plastic surgeon. Nevaeh should thank her, maybe with a nice gift basket.

Zack: I doubt thanking her is going to be top of Nevaeh’s to-do list after receiving a knee into her face like that.

Ji-Hu lets Nevaeh stumble out of the corner a few steps before she hooks both of her hands around the blonde’s head. She leaps to bring both knees to the Californian’s face and then falls backwards to the mat, forcing Nevaeh to fall forwards straight onto Ji-Hu’s knees. Nevaeh bounces off and lands on her back on the canvas as Ji-Hu gets back to her feet… but only for a moment, as she leaves them quickly to deliver a double knee drop into Nevaeh’s body. She gets into position for a cover, hooking a leg as Valero gets back into place beside them for the count.

Zack: That double knee facebreaker is one of Ji-Hu’s favorite moves, and it could be about to spell a win for her in this match.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!!

Nevaeh gets her shoulder up just before Valero can complete the three, and Ji-Hu glares at him. The South Korean gets back to her feet and tells him it was three, but he doesn’t agree and shows her two fingers, refusing to give her the three.

Mai: I agree with Ji-Hu completely, that should have been three. This referee needs to learn how to count!

Ji-Hu turns her attention back to Nevaeh who has made it back up as far as her knees. Grabbing her by the head, the South Korean wrestler pulls the blonde the rest of the way to her feet. She delivers a pair of elbows into the side of her head, before she fires her across into the ropes. Nevaeh rebounds off and as Ji-Hu tries to catch her, the blonde ducks down under her arms, causing her to lose her balance a little. Nevaeh pops back up behind Ji-Hu and continues onto the opposite ropes. She rebounds off those and as Ji-Hu turns to face her, Nevaeh catches her with a kick to the gut to bend her forwards. The blonde hooks each of Ji-Hu’s arms behind her head and then delivers her snap double underhook DDT to drive the South Korean wrestler’s head into the canvas. Ji-Hu lands on her back, and Nevaeh gets into place for the cover, hooking both of her legs as Valero slides into place once again for the count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

As Valero gets to his feet to call for the bell, Nevaeh rolls off the cover with a small smile on her face.

Kat: Your winner…………………….via pinfall………………………..NEVAEH SUMMERS!

Mai: Noooooo! That should be Ji-Hu getting her name called. This is a travesty. I demand a recount.

Zack: It could have gone either way, but Nevaeh has picked up her first win since her return, and you can bet that will be feeling good for her.

Nevaeh gets back to her feet to have her hand raised by Valero, while the Sacramento crowd shower her with cheers. She soaks in the love with a smile on her face, as Valero releases her hand. She makes her way out of the ring and back up the ramp, waving to the ringside fans as she does. On that the camera cuts elsewhere.

The 1 Percent

“I want you to take a long, hard look at this woman right here.”

That was the voice of Kyle Kilmeade as he walked into the shot. The camera pulled back to reveal he was talking about Valerie McKinley. The pair exchanged a smile as he continued.

Kyle: This woman right here is the living definition of class, poise, and elegance. Everything she has wanted in this business, she’s taken. Whether it be the Future Shock Championship or it’s tag titles which she currently holds with Lacey. Everything she wants….she gets. That’s how it is when you lead to lifestyle a young woman like Valerie leads.

Valerie: Now I know that I wouldn't expect anyone to fully understand just what kind of lifestyle I lead, nor would I expect you all to appreciate it.  Everything that I have said and everything that Kyle has said would happen HAS happened. The fact that people have the NERVE to look down on me? Absolutely preposterous.

Kyle: So you may be asking yourself. What exactly does this woman want in FFW? Well that’s twofold and very easy to answer. One and likely most of all, she wants to continue to impress Samantha Star. Why? Because her opinion in FFW is the most important one. Even more than mine. Because she makes the decisions, she signs the checks, she is the center of this whole thing we call FFW. So it only makes sense Valerie wants to live up to her expectations.

Valerie: Why else would people want to make an impact in FFW? They want to hopefully be recognized by Ms. Star. She has an amazing knack for recognizing talent. That is why I'm out here doing what I'm doing week in and week out. I'm here to make sure that our boss is happy with someone she's invested time in.

Kyle: The second thing she wants is more fame, more notoriety, and more success. That’s merely the mark of a true entrepreneur there. The clear indication of a keen mind, a cunning one at that. That’s why she has allied herself with the Privileged Circle, because never will you find anyone more privileged and deservingly so than her. You could even say that is probably a major part of why she hired me.

Valerie smirks as she nods her head.

Valerie: People don't fully appreciate everything that Valentina and Isis have done. Aligning with them to form The Privileged Circle? There were no other women that I could see aligning myself with. Adding this brilliant mind next to me? Who else would I trust to match my intelligence and cunning?

Kyle: And the third thing she wants is to make history. Or I should say….more history. She’s already proven she can dominate Future Shock on her own or with a friend. But FFW opens up a whole new world of possibility. For instance, I see no reason Valerie and Lacey can’t be the first team to hold the Unity and Future Shock tag titles at the same time.

Valerie: I really couldn't think of better future Unity champions than myself and Lacey. We have proven what a great team that we are when we won the Future Shock tag team titles on our first try. And when that time comes? Lacey and I will dominate yet another tag team division.

Kyle: And while they are holding those two sets of tag titles, I see no reason Valerie McKinley can’t climb the ladder and start the journey as the new Fast Track Champion! Sure, I know Bianca and Lilly have a match for it at Global Wars, and that’s fine. But let’s be honest. She’s already proven she can get past Bianca. So if that doesn’t automatically put her in the conversation, I don’t know what does. So whichever one of you leaves with that title, I’d like to introduce you to the one woman who will be breathing down your neck till you grant her a shot…..Valerie McKinley.

He shares a smile with her again as he steps behind her.

Valerie: Beating someone like Bianca Reed is as easy as putting on your socks in the morning. Yet she keeps coming back for more. She and her cohorts will get what their just desserts in New York City next month. Lilly will suffer the same fate if she and I cross paths. I'm going to be keeping a close eye on both of them until I'm granted what I want.

Kyle: So while 99% of you watching this are hoping that luck is going to go your way. Maybe you’ll win the powerball. Maybe that girl you’ve been fantasizing about will give you a second look. Maybe you’ll get that promotion. Just know that all of that is what makes you the 99%. And everything about this woman is what makes her…..the 1 Percent.

Valerie: So enjoy whatever trivial things that give your life meaning. I hope that everyone watching are able to watch this, are watching the two of us and see something that you can model your lives after. Hold on to that dream because you'll never be on my level. Ever.

As she finishes, we fade back to the live show.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 11:49:47 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2018, 08:08:23 pm »

Kat: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish!

Zack: This is the first of two Global Wars matches you are going to see tonight here at Velocity. Team Canada could really shoot ahead here, but Valentina’s got a difficult chore ahead of her.

Mai: It’s just a good thing Savannah isn’t in Global Wars. She was terrible last year, and didn’t deserve to come back this time.

Zack: They came in second by one point!

here was silence; the lights began to fade away slowly. A soft instrumental echoes out across the audience. It starts slowly, a beautiful sound that contrasts the heaviness of the world. Like feathers, it glides among the waiting audience. The lighting fixtures produce a gentle spotlight upon the stage, offset by the occasional flash here and there. As 'Just Close Your Eyes' by Waterproof Blonde continues to play, a woman’s words begin to come through. Her voice is tender, not raising upon a whisper.

"Deceived by my eyes and all I was told I should see
Opinions not mine, the person they taught me to be
One night in the dark, a vision of someone I knew
And in the darkness I saw, a voice say, I'm you."

On the stage, a feminine figure appears. Her head lowered to everything. People cannot make out who it is. As she stands there, the flashes briefly illuminate her figure. It only gives small clues on who stands at the gate. She stands in the spotlight, her shadow cast large and proudly among the stage.

"Inside me a light was turned on…"

The instrumental picks up again. An electric guitar now joins the progressively exciting instrumentals of before. The singer’s voice suddenly intensifies.

"Then I was alive!"

In the light, it is revealed that it was Savannah Taylor. She stands at the gate, a robe of obsidian and ivory hues. The hood of it shadows her eyes, but the intensity of the final EXODUS World Champion remains clear as day. She starts off down the ramp, with a serious aura radiating from her body.

Kat: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring....weighing in at one hundred twenty pounds.....from Las Vegas, Nevada.....Savannah Taylor !!!

"If you close your eyes your life,
A naked truth revealed
Dreams you never lived,
And scars never healed"

Savannah makes her way up the ring steps. She looks out towards the audience for a moment before entering the ring. From there, she heads for a turnbuckle. She stands there, taking in everything. She then lifts her up on top of it. She peers out in nothing, then takes off the hood with a flashy flourish. Her blonde locks fly up in the air. They descend, shaping her face as they famously do.

"In the darkness, light will take you to the other side
You'll find me waiting there you'll see, if you just close your eyes."

While she stands in her corner, she closes her eyes and takes a heavy breath. When her bright eyes open, Taylor is completely composed. There is nothing more than the heat of battle awaiting her. She takes off her robe, giving it to a stagehand. She stretches her wrists before devoting her mind to the war upon the horizon.

Zack: Savannah looks as ready as ever here. She’s no stranger to her opponent in the least, and ran afoul of her practically the day she appeared in FFW back in 2015.

Mai: Yeah, because she was a biased referee in a match involving Valentina. Tell the whole story if you’re going to tell it at all.

The lights go out in the arena.

Suddenly, on the screen, the following video is being played….

A pair of boots is shown walking across the screen. As they stop and turn to face the camera, the intro of "This Time I Want It All" by Pea McGee plays, with the camera pulls back to reveal Valentina Lozano, dressed in her wrestling gear and standing in a dominant pose. Before long, Valentina begins to “levitate” upward, as if she is flying, just as the song drops, ending up…

…rising from beneath the stage, with the lights of the stage and the ramp illuminating in gold while the spotlight focuses on the stage. She’s still standing in a dominant pose, hands on her hips and squinching at the crowd in a look of detest, but nonetheless, ready to take care of business.

Kat: Making her way to the ring, representing The Privileged Circle, hailing from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing one hundred and thirty-five pounds. She is “The Latin Goddess”…

VALENTINA LOZANO!!!!!!

Valentina then confidently strides her way to the ring, with the spotlight completely focused on her and the arena erupts with a thunderous array of boos from the capacity crowd showering down on her, Valentina is soaking up the reaction, even though she ignores it. Meanwhile, while she’s walking down, Valentina's entrance video is shown on the big screen, profiling her likeness and footage of her in action.

As Valentina reaches the ringside area, she walks up and walks across the edge of the ring. She looks around the arena, not directly seeing the crowd through the darkness, but knowing that they’re out there as she sees the consistent flashing lights of the cameras and the still boisterous reaction from the crowd.

After wiping her feet on the apron and entering the ring, Valentina strides towards two opposite ring posts in where she climbs up and extends her arms out, looking on with a smirk and posing to the crowd with complete confidence. She’s taking in the atmosphere while the crowd reaction continues and the cameras flashing.

After going through her ritual, Valentina climbs down and makes her way towards the corner to take off her robe and then readies herself as she waits for the match to begin.

Zack: Valentina Lozano won Global Wars with her previous partner last year, and has about as much camaraderie with her partner this year.

Mai: That’s because poor Valentina is doing all the work. She’s clearly the more talented one, plus she’s taller.

Kevin Fisk called for the bell to get the match underway and the two wrestlers came out of their corners, circling around each other for a moment before the pair locked up in a collar and elbow tie up. Lozano, thanks to her slight weight and height advantage, slowly started to get the upper hand forcing her opponent backwards a half step. Savannah tried to push back only for Valentina to force her to take another half step in reverse before Taylor countered, breaking the tie up and taking her foe down to the canvas with a drop toe hold. The Canadian quickly came back up to her feet only to find Savannah waiting for her as the blonde caught her in the midriff with a raised knee. A second and third knee followed it before Taylor caught Valentina with two European uppercut to her jaw that caused her to stagger back a step.

Mai: Savannah’s not gonna win a striking match against someone with Valentina’s power, Zack. She’s not going to win anyway, but you get my drift.

Zack: I’ll let you tell her that at your leisure. I wouldn’t bet against either one of them personally.

Taking hold of her wrist, Savannah sent the Latin Goddess in for the ride, catching her on the return with a standing dropkick to the chest that sent Valentina to the canvas once more. Quickly she tried to rise yet again only for Taylor to get her in a standing side headlock. The former No Surrender Champion wrenched the hold on tightly as her opponent tried fruitlessly to pull her hands apart in a bid for freedom. Changing tack the Toronto born wrestler reached up behind her opponent’s back and took a handful of hair, pulling on it as she walked her backwards into the ropes, ignoring the referee’s reprimand and only letting go as she tried to shoot Taylor across the ring. The Las Vegas native, however, had different plans as she kept the hold locked in tight, dragging Lozano along with her for two steps before she dropped down to one knee to stop her momentum.

Zack: We both know Savannah wanted to come back for the Global Wars series again this year, but running afoul of management around here tends to prevent opportunities.

Mai: Look, she lost last year’s series. The glorious Team Canada won! The USA deserved better talent representing it, end of.

Almost immediately Valentina forced her back up to a standing base while still trapped in the headlock and fired off a chop into the American’s stomach. She followed it up with another as she looked to secure her release but didn’t get a chance to land another blow as she was swept off her feet and taken down to the canvas with a headlock takedown; the blonde tightening up her grasp on her foe’s head and further wrenching in the hold in the moments after they landed. Valentina kicked her feet against the canvas in frustration as much as anything before she started to fight her way back up to her feet. As soon as the Torontonian managed to get her feet underneath her, Savannah took two steps forward and transitioned the headlock into a bulldog, planting Valentina into the canvas.

Mai: It’s just a shame that Valentina couldn’t get a partner she liked. I know Isis isn’t from Canada, but I’m sure there could have been others who were better than Artemis.

Zack: Artemis is the No Surrender Champion. Exactly who do you think would be a better choice for a partner than a reigning champion?

Rolling through to her feet, Savannah took off towards the ropes, bouncing off them and caught Lozano with a running knee strike to her get as soon as she got her feet underneath her. Taylor didn’t give her opponent a moment to recover as she spun around, grabbing hold of her arm and snapped Lozano backwards to the canvas with a side Russian legsweep. Quickly the Las Vegas native floated over into a cover.

One…

Mai: Yeah, beating Valentina with a leg sweep. Those are the miracles you pray for, sweet cheeks.

Valentina kicked out and Savannah didn’t even bother to look at the referee as she moved behind the Canadian and locked in a rear chinlock as she sat up, pressing her knee right into the top of her spine as she interlocked her fingers around her jaw and pulled backwards.

Zack: Seems like Savannah’s trying to aggravate Valentina with all these holds. We both know that Lozano likes to ground and pound, and it’s just not happening so far.

The Canadian clawed at her opponent’s fingers, trying to pull them away from her face only for Savannah to drive her knee into her spine once more and pull back further on her jaw in the chinlock. Valentina kicked her foot against the mat again as Taylor delivered another knee strike into the back of spine before she started to push upwards. As Lozano got her feet underneath her, Savannah jumped backwards, using the chinlock to deliver an reverse sitout facebuster that slammed the back of her opponent’s head into the canvas. Once more Taylor rolled over her to make the cover.

One…

Tw--

Mai: You know what’s funny to me? She’s going to be facing Bianca at Global Wars, and here she is practically copying Bianca.

Zack: Which Bianca Salvador matches have you been watching that this is copying what she does?

Once more Valentina kicked out of the pinfall, holding the back of her head as she sat up. Again Savannah didn’t even bother to look at the referee as he confirmed the count, coming quickly to her feet instead and began to fire off kicks to Valentina’s body, catching her with three rapid fire kicks to her chest that caused her to lay back down on the mat. Taylor glared down at her as she pressed her boot against the jaw of the Latin Goddess telling her that she should kiss her boot before she delivered a stomp to her chest. Valentina stayed flat on the mat following the stomp as Savannah darted towards the ring ropes, bouncing off them and leaping into the air with a leg drop… that only found mat as Lozano sat up at the very last second.

Zack: Ouch! That’s like giving yourself an atomic drop, and Valentina had excellent presence of mind.

Mai: Well done, Valentina. You know if Artemis had jumped up for that leg drop, she wouldn’t have gotten more than about three inches off the ground.

Savannah froze up for a second before she rolled to the side and popped up to her feet at the same time as Lozano returned to hers and started to fire off kicks aimed at the Canadian’s body. Three strikes connected before Taylor went for a roundhouse kick aimed at Lozano’s head that saw Valentina catch the flying foot, trapping it under her arm. Savannah hopped on one foot, measuring up her opponent for an enzugiri only for Lozano to jerk her forward and take her down to the canvas with a lariat. Savannah rose quickly once more only to turn into a series of stiff kicks to her body before she was Irish whipped into the nearest corner by the Latin Goddess who followed in close behind her to catch her with a running forearm to the jaw. Quickly Valentina followed it up with four more stiff forearm shots driven into the side of the blondes jaw. Fisk ordered her to let her out of the corner, starting his count as the forearms landed and got his wish granted on four as Valentina pulled Taylor out of the corner and into a sidewalk slam, driving her downwards into the canvas.

Zack: A lot of Valentina’s arsenal works over the back, and she’s staying true to form here tonight in Sacramento.

Mai: Now if Artemis will listen to her guidance, they could win the series again this year. It’s so clear to me who the better half of Team Canada is.

Lozano returned to her feet after delivering the move. Her opponent was also rising which saw Valentina step quickly towards the ring ropes, jumping onto the middle rope and into a springboard roundhouse kick. Taylor managed to get her arms up to take the brunt of the kick on her forearms, yet still stumbled backwards a step, slightly off balance that Lozano immediately capitalised on as she moved quickly once more and drove a knee into her midsection. The blow doubled the Las Vegas native over and allowed Valentina to feed an arm between her legs before she lifted her upwards and slammed her into the canvas with a pumphandle slam. Dropping to her knees, Valentina quickly made the cover on her foe, pressing her shoulders against the canvas.

One…

T-

Zack: Not enough to keep the Siren down. I’ve just been informed that the next Velocity is gonna feature the two top teams in Global Wars going at it! Team Japan will face Team Canada on the last show before Global Wars!

Taylor kicked out of the pinfall. Lozano giving the referee a contemptuous glance as he confirmed the count while she pulled the former Franchise member up to her feet with two handfuls of hair. Fisk immediately cautioned Valentina about the handfuls of hair and started his count when she refused to release her grip as she drove knees into the blondes chest instead before delivering a  hair pull mat slam on the count of four. Lozano took a moment to play to the fans, getting jeered loudly by the sold out arena, bringing a smile to her face as she told them they were all beneath her.

Zack: This Sacramento crowd is letting Valentina know how they feel about her. And they’re in good company with pretty much every crowd I’ve heard.

Mai: What do they know? They’re fans of the Kings.

As the crowd booed her again, Taylor rolled over and sat up before she pushing up to her knees at which Valentina turned her attention back to her foe as she spun around and delivered a stiff kick across her spine. She followed it with another stiff kick - this time across Savannah’s shoulders causing her to fall forward onto all fours. The Latin Goddess didn’t waste any time as she circled around to stand in front of her downed foe and stomped down on her hand, trapping her fingers under her boot as she presented her other foot towards Taylor, telling her that she was in her rightful placing, kneeling to a Goddess and encouraging her to kiss her boot. There was a look of amusement on Valentina’s face when the kiss wasn’t forthcoming and the Canadian unleashed a front kick into her foe’s chest before she circled back around her opponent once more.

Mai: Did you know a good boot right in the numbers like that is good for clearing up congestion? Stand up, I’ll show you, Zack.

As Taylor came back to her knees, Valentina wrapped her arms around her waist and jerked her upwards into a release German suplex that sent her flying backwards into the corner; her back hitting the middle turnbuckle as she landed in a sitting position against the pads. Savannah tried to use the ropes to bring herself back to her feet and get out of the corner but she’d barely started pulling herself upwards when Lozano began to mudhole stomp away at her chest viciously. The referee used the count once more, forcing Valentina to back up at four only for her to dart across the ring and come back with a running boot to the side of her face. Valentina held her position after she delivered the move and demanded that the blonde kiss her boot this time before she landed one final stomp to her face against the bottom turnbuckle.

Zack: Valentina’s trying the referee’s patience here. A disqualification is not going to help heer team get any further ahead.

Mai: I think it should. She’s clearly dominating the match, and I think that should be worth some points.

Kevin Fisk immediately reprimanded Valentina given that her opponent was in the ropes only to be ignored once more by the Latin Goddess as she reached forward and used a handful of hair to bring the blonde back to her feet. Irish whipping her across the ring, Valentina caught her on her return and drove her down into the canvas with a spinning spinebuster. Immediately the Toronto native rolled over and hooked the leg to make the cover on her foe.

Zack: Chiropractor city for Savannah, and Lozano’s looking for the win!

One…

Two…

...T-

Mai: Savannah must feel right at home, Zack. On her back is how she’s been getting where she’s at in FFW lately. Just ask Bianca!

Savannah kicked out of the pinfall as the two count was made and Valentina quickly took up the mount position and began to hammer away at the former No Surrender Champion with her fists. Taylor covered up and Kevin Fisk insisted that the Latin Goddess allow her up from her feet. Lozano complied with his demand as she pulled her opponent to her feet only to knock her straight back down again with a heart punch, enziguri combination. Savannah rolled to her side and began to rise once more only to get cut off as she got to one knee by Valentina who hoisted her into the air for a suplex, followed by a stalling vertical suplex and then finished off the sequence with a slingshot suplex. As soon as the Las Vegas native hit the canvas, Valentina floated over into a cover, hooking her leg once more.

Zack: I think Valentina senses she’s close to the win, and she may well be right here!

One…

Two…

...THR-

Mai: Just keep pounding on her more, sweetie. Some people are too dumb to know when to quit.

Again the blonde kicked out before the three count and Valentina came to her feet, telling Fisk that should be a three count only for him to shake his head and show the two count. Lozano shook her head dismissively of the official as she set off across the ring and came back into a low dropkick to the blonde’s body sending her onto her back once more. Valentina came quickly back to her feet as Taylor rolled to her side, pressing a foot against her cheek, demanding that her opponent recognise her better; the crowd booing her loudly as she did so that once more made the Latin Goddess smile. Stepping backwards Lozano waved away the crowd reaction for a moment before she stooped down and brought the Las Vegas native to her feet before scooping her up onto her shoulders into position for a Samoan Drop. Savannah suddenly began to kick her feet and squirm in Valentina’s grip, shifting her weight as she did so and pulled Lozano downwards into a crucifix pin attempt.

Mai: Look at her trying to fight out of this, but Valentina’s totally----NOT GONNA GET PINNED!

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Zack: Valentina nearly coughed up the win for Savannah right there! They don’t get much closer than that.

In the nick of time Valentina escaped her clutches and stopped the pinfall count just before the three. Lozano rolled back to her feet and quickly moved towards her foe only for Savannah to catch her with a jawbreaker that caused the Canadian to reel backwards. The former Femme For All finalist recovered her balance and once more stepped towards Taylor only for the blonde to stop her advance with a front kick to her gut. As Valentina bent forward, Savannah hooked her head and drove her down into the mat with a snap DDT.  Taylor rolled away, taking a couple of moments to catch her breath following Valentina’s attack before she rose back to her feet at the same time as the Canadian, catching her with a number of Muay Thai kicks to the body, staggering her before she hooked her head and took her down with a snapmare. As Valentina landed, Savannah dropped down behind her and applied a sleeper hold.

Mai: Ironic, isn’t it? Here Valentina is using a sleeper on someone whose matches tend to have that effect on the viewers. She’s also probably terrible in bed.

Zack: What exactly does that have to do with what’s going on right now? And more importantly, why do you care either way?

Lozano struggled against the sleeper hold, pulling at Savannah’s arms in a bid for freedom but found the hold locked in tight. Valentina continued to fight against the hold, trying to rise to her feet only for Savannah to wrap her legs around her waist for a body scissors as she turned herself into a dead weight, causing the Team Canada to fall back onto the mat. Valentina refused to give in as Fisk asked her the question, crawling slowly and reaching for the ropes instead but found them out of reach as she began to fade. Fisk asked her if she wanted to quit again, getting a ‘No’ once more as she tried to pull herself across the canvas towards the ropes, making it another couple of inches. Valentina’s hand wavered in the air, her fingertips grazing the ropes before it fell to the canvas. Kevin Fisk checked on the Canadian once more and started to raise her hand in the air only for it to drop back to canvas. Fisk lifted it into the air once more and watched as it fell to the canvas a second time.

Zack: I think Valentina’s not far from the end right here, and there that arm falls once more.

Mai: Please! It’s just Valentina trying to lull Savannah into a false sense of security.

ZAck: I’d say it’s a genuine sense right now.

Once more Fisk raised the hand into the air, it dropped as he released it but this time Lozano lunged towards the ring ropes and managed to wrap her hand around the bottom rope. The official called for the break and when it did come immediately he began his count, reaching four before the Las Vegas native rolled away to her feet. The former Franchise member waved her opponent upwards, watching her as she used the ring ropes to pull herself up to her feet before she took off, springboarding off the middle rope and snapped off a reverse frankensteiner to the Privileged Circle member. Lozano bounced up onto her knees and sat back on her heels as Savannah came to her feet and started to unload on Valentina once more with a series of Muay Thai kicks to her body, finishing off the barrage with a roundhouse kick to the side of her head that knocked her down to the canvas. Taylor quickly moved into position and left her feet to come crashing down across Valentina’s chest with a standing corkscrew moonsault. She hooked the leg as she made the cover.

Zack: There’s one for the highlight reel right there! Taylor isn’t letting Canada go up tonight!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Mai: The power of the almighty Maple Leaf compels Valentina to continue. It’s very moving really.

Lozano kicked out of the pinfall and found herself pulled to her feet only for a hard open handed slap to rock her, sending her back down to one knee before Taylor darted towards the ring ropes and came back with a leg lariat just as the Canadian got back to her feet. The Privileged Circle member pushed upwards, trying to get to her feet only for Savannah to jerk her downwards into a sitout facebuster. Taylor once more rose to her feet and headed towards the corner, pushing up the inside to the top rope as Lozano rolled onto her back and started to sit up only for Savannah to deliver a diving double foot stomp into her chest. The Canadian writhed around on the canvas, holding her chest in agony only to be brought back to her feet by Taylor who quickly snapped off a dragon suplex that she bridged for the pinfall.

Zack: Look at that bridge! Taylor’s three seconds from the win!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Mai: I’d say she’s a lot farther away from it than that.

Valentina managed to roll her shoulder on instinct before the referee could complete the three count. Savannah came to her knees and looked at the referee who held up two fingers to confirm the two count even as Taylor asked for the three count. Taylor nodded her head and came to her feet, the crowd rallying behind her as she began to wave Valentina to her feet. As the Privileged Circle member came to her feet, Savannah darted towards her and took her down to the canvas yet again with The Gamble corkscrew neckbreaker. As Lozano hit the mat she rolled to her side, towards the ropes, holding her neck. Savannah headed towards the corner once more and climbed to the top rope. She perched there, waiting for Valentina to come to her feet before she launched herself into the Welcome to Sin City dragonrana and held on for the pinfall.

Zack: WELCOME TO SIN CITY!! That ought to do it!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mai: Isn’t it wonderful, Zack?! Savannah can’t get the job done, and that’s pretty well par for the course if you ask me!

At the last possible moment, Valentina rolled her shoulder to break up the pinfall a heartbeat before the referee could complete the three count. Kevin Fisk confirmed the two count to Savannah as she asked the referee for the three as she looked at him in disbelief. She shook her head as he confirmed the two count while Lozano rolled to the ropes and began to pull herself upwards. Taylor shook her head but accepted the referee’s decision as she came to her feet. She measured up Valentina as she came to her feet and when the Canadian turned and stepped away from the ropes, Taylor spun around into the Ultimecia uraken...only getting air as Valentine ducked underneath the blow with a matrix style evasion. Before Taylor could spin all the way around, Lozano reached around grabbing hold of her wrists as she jerked her downwards into a straight jacket neckbreaker slam.

Mai: There was a big time whiff right there, and look how quickly Valentina followed up on Savannah’s stupidity.

Zack: Valentina has always had excellent awareness of what’s going on, tonight is no exception.

Once more Lozano rolled away and slowly tried to come to her feet once more; pushing up slowly as she was showing the effects of the match. Taylor made it to her feet first and launched herself at Valentina, peppering her with stiff shots across her shoulder blades before Lozano could straighten up only for Valentina to shove her away and lash out, catching the Las Vegas native square in the windpipe with a throat thrust. Taylor stumbled backwards a step and her opponent came after her, delivering a front kick into her stomach which she followed up with a double knee facebreaker. The former No Surrender champion bounced off the Canadian’s knees and fell backwards into the ring ropes, bouncing off them and straight into a spinning facebuster from Valentina.

Mai: Don’t you just love watching Valentina do her thing?! She really is tremendous, and you also know that Bianca is somewhere munching popcorn enjoying the show. And I always think the world is a little bit better of a place when Bianca is happy.

Zack: Go buy a calendar, and you can look at her all year long.

Again the Privileged Circle member rolled away and started to push upwards, getting into a three point stance as she once more saw Savannah rising to her feet a little quicker than her. As Taylor got her feet underneath her, Valentina let out a roar and charged towards her, catching her with a spear to the midsection. Quickly the Toronto native dropped down and covered the blonde, hooking her leg.

Zack: That spear could have split Taylor in two, but Lozano would much rather have the win!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Mai: Like I say, some people are too dumb to know when to quit.

Savannah’s shoulder came up from the mat and Valentina looked over towards the referee who showed her the two count. Lozano didn’t bother to argue the call this time around, pulling Taylor upwards with a handful of hair that she kept hold of as she began the Peasant’s Demise, ramming her head face first into her knee. She delivered a second knee strike to her face before jerking her into a swinging neckbreaker. Lozano forced herself up to her feet and hit the ropes as she delivered two quick, powerful leg drops, rolling back to her feet and this time stomped down on Savannah’s face.

Mai: I think I heard Savannah begging Valentina to have mercy on her, Zack.

Zack: Get your hearing checked.

Taylor rolled away holding her nose and scrambled to get to her feet, turning to face her opponent only for Valentina to skip forward and catch the former No Surrender Champion with the Priceless Kiss bicycle kick to her face. Lozano dropped down on top of her and made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Mai: I love that move, the PRICELESS KISS!!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: It almost sealed the deal for Valentina, but Savannah continues to fight back and not stay down.

Taylor’s shoulder came up a moment before the three count could be completed and Fisk immediately waved it off, holding up two fingers to show everyone including Lozano. The Canadian pleaded with the referee for the three count only to have him shake his head, showing her the two and the roll of the shoulder. Anger appeared on Valentina’s face as she advanced on Fisk, telling him that it was a three count; demanding the the three count only for the senior official to stand by his original two count. Throwing her hands up in the air, Valentina turned her attention back towards Savannah who had managed to come back to one knee. Quickly Valentina hooked her arms into a double chickenwing and lifted her upwards into the air.

Zack: Uh oh, I know where this is gonna lead! Bad ride, worse landing! And Savannah’s body met the canvas at a high rate of speed.

She held her there for a moment before she dropped her forward, looking to slam her face first into the mat and complete the Crash of Inferiority only for Taylor to tuck her head and counter by picking her foot and rolling through to her feet as she Lozano faceplanted on the canvas. Taylor took a moment to get her bearings before she started to try and apply the Ace of Spades double leg muta lock only for Valentina to kick her away. Savannah stumbled before she got her balance, turning back and advanced towards Lozano as she got to her knees. Taylor attempted to drive a knee into her jaw only for Valentina to lift her upwards, coming to her feet before she drove her down into the canvas with a flapjack. The pair came back to their feet simultaneously and Lozano immediately halted her foe in her tracks with a rake of her eyes. As Taylor staggered backwards a step, trying to clear her vision, Valentina grabbed hold of her head and pulled her into an inverted stomp facebreaker, followed by a rolling cutter that drove her into the mat and completed Divine Intervention. The Latin Goddess made the cover hooking both of Savannah’s legs as she did so.

Mai: DIVINE INTERVENTION!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

One…

Two…

….THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fisk called for the bell as he completed the three count; Savannah rolled to the side, holding her face in pain as Valentina slowly pushed up to her feet.

Zack: You want to talk about a hard fought win, that was it for the “Latin Goddess!” And now Canada moves ahead in the leaderboards.

Kat: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall…. “THE LATIN GODDESS” VALENTINA LOZANO!!!!

Mai: I don’t care what else happens tonight, my night has been made! Valentina had a brilliant gameplan and executed it flawlessly! You should go kiss her boot in appreciation.

Zack: Don’t hold your breath. Canada moves up by three, and the main event is next!

As she got her feet underneath her, the Canadian wiped the soles of her boots across Savannah’s face as she demanded the referee raise her hand. The crowd booed loudly as Fisk acquiesced to her request, raising her hand in the air in victory. As she began to celebrate the crowd booed louder still while the Global Wars standings appeared on the video wall and showed the three points added to Canada’s total.

The Elusive Gold

The next image we see is that of Leona Vega with Amber Carano on one side of her, and her manager on the other side right behind her. Before Amber can begin, Christian does it for her.

Christian: Before you start, Amber, I think there’s something that needs to be brought up about this woman right here.

Amber: What’s that?

Christian: How 2018 has been one of the best years of her career. Look at the facts. She finally became FFW Champion on the biggest show of the year, Unstoppable 9. And just last week, she finally got the Jo McFarlane monkey off her back when she defeated her at Breaking Point in the main event. She continues to prove what I’ve said about her for a long time now. And I could not be prouder of her.

The Aztec Warrior has a soft smile on her face, but her head hangs low.

Leona: There have been bumps and blocks along the road, but… I don’t think I’d have the right to call myself a warrior if I let those obstacles stop me in my way, would I? I definitely think 2018 could’ve gone much, MUCH better, but we have to make the best we can out of the hand we’re dealt. And I’ve been blessed with the chance to keep playing my hands as best I can. And for that I’m immensely thankful.

Amber: How did it feel after four attempts to finally get the win over Jo at Breaking Point? It seemed like at times you were convinced you couldn’t do it.

Leona: It’s... relieving. Jo has insisted that maybe I shouldn’t be in the FFW Championship scene. And I’ve been adamant in making sure I was someone people could see as the FFW Champion. If you told me there’s this particular wrestler that has never defeated this other particular wrestler no matter how many times they’ve faced one another before, I’d start to be a bit wary. That was me. Every time I stepped in the ring with Jo McFarlane, it would be Jo leaving with her arm raised, and that… cast a cloud of doubt above me.

Leona sighs and smiles.

Leona: That cloud was lifted last Breaking Point. I tipped the scale in my favor. By no means it should be said I’m suddenly superior to her… But wrestling… As any sport, wrestling is all about the moment. And at that moment, I was better than her. At that moment, I showed that nobody will ever be better than me at all times. At that moment, I proved why I was once the FFW Champion and why it was right for me to have been the FFW Champion. It’s a moment I’ll hold close to heart, so to remind myself that no matter how high the mountain is… I can climb it.

Voice: I applaud that mindset.

It was at this point that the COO entered the shot, shaking hands with both Leona and her manager.

Seth: I never doubted that you could be the FFW Champion, and I don’t doubt that you will be again. As a matter of fact, it could be sooner than you think.

Christian’s eyebrows rose at that.

Christian: What do you mean?

Seth: I mean that I’m going to Leona here her rematch for the FFW Championship two weeks from tonight on the next Velocity against Emma.

Leona and CK look at one another, and while the manager has a big smile on his face, Leona is, as usual, humble.

Leona: It’s… a great honor. One that I will not take for granted. I guess I would be allowed to enjoy a rematch clause anyway, but to be able to cash it in this soon is rather satisfying. Mr. Star… You will not be disappointed.

Christian: I couldn’t agree more. Leona will be more than ready for her rematch. The only thing better than being a one time FFW Champion...is a two time FFW Champion.

Leona: But better than being a one-time or a two-time FFW Champion… Is to be THE FFW Champion. And I want that belt around my waist again. Even if I have to go to war for it.

Leona smirks, as the cameras focus on the skull whistle hanging from her neck.

The Midnight Hour

After a brief commercial for Global Wars, we find Robby backstage with Adam. The Future Shock Director shakes his hand as he approaches.

Adam: You wanted to talk with me?

Robby: I did. Earlier tonight, we found out that Tara Cortez was going to be in the spotlight match for Future Shock coming up at Global Wars. She and her manager would speculate on opponents, but I figured you’d know best who it would be.

Adam rolled his eyes as he nodded his head.

Adam: Oh I remember, apparently it’s the Tara Cortez Spotlight, not the Future Shock spotlight match. Yeah, I heard what she was saying. And all those names she and Christian were rattling off would have been great choices, but none of them are who I have in mind to face her at Global Wars.

Robby: Okay, are you prepared to enlighten all of us on who it is you do have in mind then?

Adam: I’ll go you one better than that, Robby. I’ll introduce her to you personally. You just saw her on the charity event 2 weeks ago, and she was busy two nights before that at Future Shock. And now she’ll be competing at Global Wars too, so she’s been a busy busy girl lately. C’mon in here, please.

He waved to someone off camera before they joined him, and got a pop from many in the crowd.

Adam: She’ll be facing “Midnight” here, Mila Martin.

Mila gave a brief smile to both Adam and Robby before plunging her hands into the pockets of her black jeans.

Mila: I’ve gotta say I’m liking being so busy lately. And another chance to perform on the big stage so to speak, especially at a PPV like Global Wars. Whooo boy. I think you’ve just made my year, Adam.

Adam: Didn’t want you to feel left out.

Robby: Mila, congratulations on being selected for this match. I’m sure you are familiar with “10 Star” Tara Cortez. I mean she’s not exactly a shrinking violet among your fellow Prospects.

Mila: Thanks Robby. And you’re not wrong on her not being a shrinking violet. If anybody is unfamiliar with her, they’ve obviously been under a rock, or just not paying attention. It’s a privilege to be picked for this match, and I’m sure I can give Cortez a good run for her money.

Robby: How do you feel about the fact that she’s already decided this match is the Tara Cortez spotlight before she even knew who her opponent was going to be? I’m sure her confidence didn’t come as much of a shock to you.

Mila: Nah, that wasn’t a shock at all. If she thinks this is going to be purely a spotlight for her, she’s going to be disappointed. No doubt she’ll not be concerned by facing me, and honestly I hope she does have that attitude, because it will make it even sweeter when she realises she’s wrong.

Robby: It would be quite the achievement if you were the first one to end her talking point of being unpinned and never submitted since arriving in Future Shock. She likes to remind people of that frequently, you’ve likely noticed.

Mila: I’ve been racking up quite a lot of firsts recently. Being the one to shut her up about being unpinned and never made to submit, well, that is one I will gladly add to my resume. I think there would be quite a few people glad of it, to be honest.

Adam: Good luck to you, Mila.

We cut to a graphic for the match just added for Global Wars. And then the show heads back to commercial.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 11:48:30 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2018, 08:09:47 pm »

Velocity returns from the commercial break as we head back to the ring with Kat standing front and center with her microphone in hand.

Kat: The following Global Wars tag team contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is your main event of the evening.

Zack: I’ll be joined shortly by Christian Kincaid to help call this match. Scotland desperately needs to get on the board, and England is on one hell of a momentum swing right now.

Kat: Introducing first…..TEAM SCOTLAND!

The lights in the arena dip, almost going out. Rather than going out entirely however, they are replaced by red, white and gold.

And who are you, the proud Lord said,
That I must bow so low?
Only a cat of a different coat,
That’s all the truth I know!
In a coat of gold, or a coat of red,
A lion still has claws.
And mine are long, and sharp my Lord,
As long as sharp as yours!

The metal version of one of the most famous songs from Game of Thrones thunders from the speakers, which brings a chorus of jeering from the crowd. From the back walks Valerie Lamb, which only heightens the jeering. A step behind her is Vincent Belmont. She stops just before the ramp, where she widens her stance and looks around her as Vincent joins her. Suddenly, she claps her hands above her head, which sends a stream of coloured pyro across the stage.

And so he spoke, and so he spoke,
That Lord of Castamere.
But now the rains weep o’er his home,
With no one left to hear.
Yes, now the rains weep o’er his home,
With not a soul to hear.

The redheaded wrestler undoes her long coat, showing off the scarlet coloured ring gear she wears. A smirk on her face, she looks to her manager, they nod to each other and start off down the ramp. Despite the pace of the song, their walk is not slow, but certainly methodical.

Kat: Introducing first, from Edinburgh, Scotland, weighing 150 pounds, this is VALERIE LAMB!

Kat’s announcement comes as the pair are about halfway down the ramp. As a momentary solo is played, the pair reach the bottom of the ramp, where Vincent takes her coat from her and hands it to an attendant.

And who are you, the proud Lord said,
That I must bow so low?
Only a cat of a different coat,
That’s all the truth I know!
A coat of gold, or a coat of red,
A lion still has claws.
And mine are long and sharp, my Lord,
As long as sharp as yours!

Valerie enters the ring, and walks to the centre, where she stops dead for a moment, a solitary white spotlight shining on her. She spins in a circle, almost in a pirouette and as she comes full rotation, drops down to one knee and leaning forward to face the mat. A camera closes in on her face, where she looks into it and tells us that on their knees is where her opponents belong. Standing up, she walks to her corner, where Vincent awaits her. The pair speak between themselves as the music dies, and the lights return to normal.

Zack: Valerie Lamb, who we haven’t seen much of lately, comes with one hell of a pedigree including many title reigns and being in the FFW Hall of Fame. And tonight, she gets to join with one sister who can she’s had quite a bit of success, including the Hall of Fame.

The arena darkens, bringing with it a large quantity of dry ice. In the ring, the green, white and orange lights pulse until they form the Irish Tricolour in the centre of the ring. It’s this sight that brings about jeering from the audience. As the lights settle, a drumbeat hits the speakers, soon to be followed by a well-known riff that doesn’t quite sound as people would know it to be. It is then that a woman steps out on the stage; Jo McFarlane. Not that you can tell right away - her face is obscured by a white bandana covering her mouth and nose, and she wears a green beanie on her head, which appears to be entirely covering her hair. She is also dressed in camouflage; traditional green colours, a long-sleeved jacket and trousers. Through the fog as the crowd begins to jeer, standing by her side, is her father.

If you’re havin’ trouble with the high school head,
He’s givin’ you the blues.
You wanna graduate, but not in his bed,
Here’s what you’re gonna do!
Pick up the phone, I’m always home
Call me anytime.
3624-360, I lead a life of crime.

Kat: And her partner, from Derry, Northern Ireland, weighing one hundred and twenty seven pounds, she is “THE REBEL CHILD” JOOOOOOOO MCFARLAAAAAAAAANE!

During the verse and Maggie’s introduction, Jo first taps the stick on the floor, then starts off down the ramp, towards the ring. Tommy remains a step behind her the whole time...though it’s difficult given the massive height difference. She moves quite quickly, and stops at the bottom. Moving towards a corner at ringside, she drops the kendo stick in her hand against the barricade, making sure the referee sees that she did, giving him a pointed stare.

Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap!
Dirty deeds, and they’re done dirt cheap.
Dirty deeds, and they’re done dirt cheap.

As the chorus plays and the solo starts up, Jo ascends the stairs, removing the jacket she wears, revealing a similarly coloured top. The beanie soon follows and she steps through the ropes. She then heads towards her corner, where she stands on the middle turnbuckle, looking around her before jumping down. Her father joins her in the corner, and the two exchange words as the music fades out.

Zack: Ever since Jo McFarlane joined the Franchise, she has been a whole other person and not one many people tend to like. I’m curious to see how well she and Valerie co-exist since they aren’t really known for their tag team wrestling.

Kat: Introducing…...TEAM ENGLAND!

“All Stand Up” by Status Quo starts to play as the young lady runs out onto stage with the championship belt around her waist, heading to one side she urges the crowd to their feet, clapping her hands above her head. Skipping across to the other side, she waves them to their feet as she once more claps her hands over head. Quickly moving back to the ramp, she sprints down to the ring, sliding underneath the bottom rope and getting to her feet quickly. Bouncing off the ropes she powerslides across the ring on her knees before hopping to her feet and continuing to rally the crowd by stomping on the mat and clapping as she heads for her corner, climbing to the middle turnbuckle and holding the title high above her head before getting ready for the match to start.

Kat: The young lady approaching the ring comes from Sheffield, England by way of New York City, New York. She is 5’7” tall, she weighs 144 lbs and she is the reigning FFW Fast Track Champion….LILLY ARTHUR!!!

Zack: It was just over a week ago that Lilly Arthur became the new Fast Track Champion, and I suspect she’s been on cloud nine ever since! Team England is the only team in Global Wars with two titles between them.

The lights in the arena go off before a single purple spotlight hits the stage. As the opening bars of “Wild Side” by Cross My Heart Hope To Die starts to play Missy appears at the entrance way. Missy stands perfectly still, as her head stays bent, looking towards the ground and her manager Christian Kincaid walks out to stand behind her.

I've been on my best behavior
But I've heard that good girls finish last
And once you're gone they say no one can save you
But who knows if I go I may never want to ever come back
We've all fell victim to temptation
It seems that I'm the last one holding on
What's the use in fighting for my salvation
And why does it feel so damn right to want to be so wrong

At the side of Missy purple lights flash on and off, looking almost like fireworks, causing a wave of oohs and cheers to escape from the crowd. As the lights subside, Missy raises her arms up to the air and a single white spotlight accompanies the move.

I just wanna dance with the devil tonight
I wanna know what it feels like
I wanna close my eyes, put my hands in the sky
I wanna walk on the wild side

Kat: Introducing at this time…. Hailing from Leeds, England, the reigning FFW EvolutionChampion… she is MIIIIISSSSSY!

Missy makes her way down the ramp to the ring keeping her eyes straight ahead, focussing on the ring, with Christian following a few steps behind. When she reaches the ring she slowly climbs the steel steps, building the crowd to fever pitch with anticipation, she climbs elegantly between the bottom and middle rope and climbs up onto the middle rope. She smirks before blowing a kiss out to the crowd as her theme music ends. Her manager heads over to the booth with Zack.

Zack: Christian, welcome to the booth. You’ve been a busy fellow tonight. How surprised have you been with how well Missy and Lilly have worked together?

Christian: Not surprised at all. They are both professionals, and genuinely get along well together. I say we just rename them Two Girls from Yorkshire.

Referee Jennifer Stringer checks all four women for anything foreign, and calls for the bell. Kat takes both of Team England’s titles with her as she heads back to the floor. The brunettes discuss a little strategy before Lilly steps out to the apron, while Jo does the same in her corner. Missy and Valerie meet in the center as Valerie seems to size Missy up for a moment, drawing a look from the Evolution Champion. She shakes her head, and asks Jo if she’d rather start the match. Missy begins looking a little annoyed now before Valerie reaches back to make a tag, and surprises Missy with a straight right hand instead. A few more of those shots land on target before Valerie shoves her back into the corner with some velocity. A few shoulder thrusts to her body land as well before the Hall of Famer sits her up on the top turnbuckle, and patronizes her with a pat on the cheek before walking back to the center of the ring.

Zack: Valerie’s treating Missy like some rookie in her first match in front of people. I’m not sure patronizing her is going to work too well.

Christian: Me either. It’s just mind games, and I guess Valerie may still be a little sore over the fact Missy earned the shot for that title by knocking her off.

Valerie glanced back to Lilly in the corner, who looked entirely unamused. And when she turned back, Missy came off the corner with a missile dropkick into Valerie’s chest. It sent her backwards, and then Missy began to unload with furious right hands aimed at the redhead. Lamb stumbled backwards before Missy whipped her across for the ride. As soon as Valerie rebounded, Missy popped her up into the air and stepped out of the way before she faceplanted on the canvas. The Evolution Champion took off for the near side as Valerie was starting to get up, and caught her with a kneelift to the face. As Lamb wobbled where she stood, the brunette caught her with a discus punch that put her down on the canvas. She even leaned down to pat her on the cheek.

Christian: See what I mean? Valerie might should have taken the Jessica Anderson approach, and brought presents for Missy. Then she might have taken it easier on her.

Zack: You know that if Valerie can catch a fall on Missy tonight, she’ll put some points on the board but she’ll also put herself in line for another Evolution shot possibly.

As Valerie started to rise again, Missy pulled her back up and sent her in Lilly’s corner with an irish ship. The redhead landed back first against it before Missy barreled in with a Stinger splash, and then hopped up onto the middle rope to administer ten punches to her head. The Hall of Famer stumbled out as Missy tagged her partner. She and Lilly then took off for opposites sides of the ring to rebound with a chop block and clothesline combo that leveled the redhead. She pulled Valerie to her feet, and immediately executed a slingshot suplex off the ropes before floating over into the cover.

Christian: One of my favorite tandem moves when I was in a tag team right there. Looks like Lilly is planning to bag herself a Hall of Fame win!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOPE!!

Lamb quickly kicked out at two, and shoved Lilly away from her. The Fast Track Champion got back to her feet, and circled around behind the Hall of Famer as she was getting up. She went for a rear waistlock that saw Valerie throwing back elbows trying to get free of her grip. But Lilly avoided the contact when she scooped her up for an atomic drop! Valerie was nearly sent into Missy’s corner before the brunette boxed her ears to disorient her long enough for Lilly to catch her with a reverse DDT.

Zack: I gotta give them credit. Missy and Lilly are working very well together for not having really teamed up before now. Plus Missy may still be a little annoyed about earlier in the match.

The redhead started to get up again, with Lilly still circling around behind her. The Fast Track Champion grabbed her head for what looked to be a bulldog. But Lamb shoved her off before she could finish executing it. Lilly stopped herself before she hit the ropes, turned around and caught a kick to the back of her head from Jo on the apron. The fans booed as Arthur stumbled holding her head until Valerie scooped her over one shoulder and drove her down to the mat with a Death Valley Driver. Lamb headed towards the corner as she saw Jo with her hand out. The tag was made, and Jo immediately used the top rope for a springboard into a leg drop across Lilly’s chest. She hooked the outside leg as Stringer dropped into position to count.

Christian: I suspect the pace is gonna pick up a bit more now. Jo’s traditionally a faster wrestler than her sister, and she apparently thinks it could already be over.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOPE!!!

Lilly kicked out in time after the two count, and Jo began to grind her forearm across Lilly’s face for punishment for kicking out. She popped back to her feet, and used a catapult to send Lilly flying into her team’s corner. Arthur hung against the turnbuckles as Jo measured and delivered a running high knee to her jaw and a snapmare to put her on the mat.

Zack: There’s not too many better strikers in the sport than Jo, and Lilly’s head would probably agree with that if it could right now.

Arthur began to get up again, only for Jo to bounce off the near side and connect with an axe kick to the back of her head to put her down again. But Lilly continued to try to get up. Jo moved around behind her, and locked in a sleeper and stepped on the back of her knee to bring her down. The referee moved around in front of the champion, checking to make sure it wasn’t a choke and then asking the woozy champion if she wanted to stop the match. Lilly showed no sign that she did, and Jo leaned over to try to add additional pressure to put her to sleep faster. Meanwhile, Missy was pounding the turnbuckle with her hand trying to get the crowd behind her partner.

Zack: After some of those shots to the head she’s already taken, it may not take very long for Lilly to be counting sheep in this sleeper. But her partner is trying to bring this Sacramento crowd into it for her.

Christian: As well she should. Lilly is one of those wrestlers who can feed off the energy of the crowd, and there’s no question which team these people are behind. Especially against two women who are about as well received as genital herpes.

Lilly began to slump forward as Jo continued to apply the pressure. Her eyes started to look heavy too, and beginning to close. When she stopped responding to the referee’s questions, that’s when her arm was raised to check to see if she was still conscious. It was raised and dropped once. But as it was raised the second time, that’s when Missy hit the ring and caught Jo with a bicycle kick to the head that dropped her to the mat along with Lilly. She immediately went back to her corner as both women were down now.

Christian: That’s one way to break up a sleeper. That’s what you have to do sometimes as a tag team. I’d have done the same thing, because now’s not the time for Lilly to catch up on her beauty sleep.

Zack: On top of that, Jo will know what size shoes to get if she wants to buy Missy a Christmas present because it’ll be imprinted on her forehead.

Lilly began to stir, raising her head to look around as Jo was the quicker of the two to make it back to her feet. She went to grab Lilly’s foot, but the brunette rolled onto her back and started kicking at Jo’s head with the other foot. A couple of the shots connected, and caused her to step back as Lilly resumed heading for her corner. Missy had her hand out and encouraging her as Jo went and tried to grab her foot again. Lilly was halfway to her feet at this point, and countered with an enzuigiri to the back of Jo’s head with the other foot. The redhead collapsed in a heap on the mat before Lilly dove into the corner to make the tag. The crowd came to their feet as Missy bounded back into the ring, hitting the near side ropes with a clothesline for Jo…..but the referee was tied up with Valerie in the corner and turned around to get her out of the ring since she didn’t see the tag.

Zack: There was definitely a tag right there, but we can thank Valerie for making sure the official wasn’t able to see it happen!

Christian: You can tell Missy’s getting more agitated now, can’t you? She doesn’t usually plead her case to referees, and Lilly---well there’s a switch on the other side without a tag.

Missy told her again and again that there was a tag, and even told her to ask the crowd. As this went on, Valerie pulled her sister to the corner and replaced her in the ring…..without a tag. Lamb caught Missy with a cheap shot that sent her through the ropes to the apron, and then went to grab Lilly to bring her back. Missy hopped to her feet, and was coming back in when the referee went to stop her. Valerie then used this chance to step on Lilly’s throat while the referee was with the Evolution Champion. Finally the referee returned to watching the match with a confused look on her face seeing Valerie instead of Jo. The Hall of Famer told her there was a tag, and then executed a fist drop onto Lilly’s head before she could question her on it.

Zack: I know referees have a tough job, but if it wasn’t legal when she didn’t see Lilly tag, then it shouldn’t be legal when she didn’t see Jo make one either.

Christian: I agree totally. Maybe she’s giving them the benefit of the doubt since Missy has come in twice illegally in her mind. I don’t know, but we are back to how the match began.

Valerie pulled Lilly back to her feet, and looked as though she were setting up for her finisher. But Lilly surprised her by breaking free of her grip, and stunning her backwards with a jawbreaker. Valerie held her mouth in pain as Lilly struggled back to her feet. She grabbed Valerie from behind, and dropped her with a full nelson facebuster. The Fast Track Champion tried to collect herself, looking from Valerie to her partner who had her hand as far out as she could reach.

Zack: That’s the TIGER LILLY, and it’s usually the setup for the submission LIlly used to win the Fast Track Championship last Saturday night at Breaking Point. But it looks like she’s debating whether to tag out or try to finish the match.

Christian: If I were managing her, I’d say tag out. Because while that setup for the submission is fine, the likelihood of Jo letting her complete it is very low! Submissions are extremely challenging to get in a tag match.

Lilly followed up with a senton back splash as Valerie was starting to get up again, and then rolled right into her corner to make the tag to Missy. The referee saw it this time, and Missy stepped through the ropes quickly. Lamb started to rise again, only for Missy to dart towards her with a running forearm to the mouth. It rocked her backwards before Missy scooped Valerie up onto the top rope. But instead of patting her cheek, she climbed up with her and came off with a superplex. She quickly made the cover with a hook of the leg!

Zack: No cheek patting here, just a thunderous superplex! And the Evolution Champion’s looking to send England right up the scoreboard!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Valerie got her shoulder up, but Jo had also come in and stomped Missy’s back. The champion got to her feet as Jo was stepping back out, and kicked the middle rope up between her legs. She circled back for the corner, tapping her toe on the mat as Valerie was beginning to move again.

Christian: Jo really didn’t need to come in apparently, but better safe than sorry, I guess. Now she’ll have something to occupy her mind for a bit, to say the least.

Valerie made it to all fours before Missy took off towards her, leaving her feet for the curb stomp that drove the Hall of Famer face first into the canvas. She dropped on top of her to make the cover as Stringer slid into position.

Christian: There’s a MISCHIEF MAKER for Valerie’s trouble. I think I’d rather have taken that than what Missy’s foot did to Jo a second ago!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Valerie’s shoulder came up, and Jo had returned to the ring again and pulled Missy off the cover anyway. The Evolution Champion had had enough of Jo, and started trading shots with her. The two threw rapid shots at one another as Valerie started to get up again.

Zack: I’ll tell you what, Jo’s peskier than a pimple on prom night the way she keeps popping up in this match! And Missy’s decided if she wants to fight, the champ’s happy to oblige her!

As the two traded shots, Valerie ducked her head between Missy’s legs and lifted her off her feet for an electric chair that drove her back into the canvas. The referee tried to get Jo out of the ring as Valerie stood over Missy, reminding her who the hell she was facing. She took off towards the ropes and executed a phoenix splash into a cover with a hook of the leg!

Christian: I think Missy knows who she’s facing by now, but that phoenix splash was a work of art!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Missy got her shoulder up before the three, and Valerie got back to her feet. She pulled the Evolution Champion up with her, and drilled her with her gutwrench powerbomb!

Zack: That’s the LAMB TO SLAUGHTER!! Scotland’s about to add some points in about three seconds!

Before Valerie could make the cover, Lilly had come back into the ring and fed her a superkick to the jaw that dropped her where she stood. Jo came in after her as the pair started unloading on each other. The referee tried to get them out of the ring as Missy and Valerie remained on the mat, trying to pull themselves together.

Christian: Not too many get up from that powerbomb of Val’s, but we’ll never know if Missy would have. Lilly had a timely save right there no matter how you look at it.

Zack: The referee would be giving them both a ten count right here, if it weren’t for the fact that Lilly and Jo are throwing bombs at one another!

It was Valerie who began to get up first when she sat up, and shook her head after rubbing her jaw. She glanced over to see Missy still flat on her back, and then quickly got to her feet. She took off towards the ropes, and used them to moonsault into a double foot stomp….but Missy rolled out of the way. Valerie landed off balance on her feet, giving Missy an opening to catch her with a cutter. The champion headed for the corner, and made her way to the top rope!

Zack: Valerie was about to stomp Missy’s guts out of her right there, but the champion was playing a little possum waiting on her! What a cutter!

Missy wasted zero time. As soon as she was on the top rope, she launched herself into a frog splash that landed right on target! She quickly hooked the leg as the referee happened to notice it, and dove into position!

Christian: I bet Val’s having flashbacks right about now, there’s LITTLE MISS MISCHIEF!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Stringer called for the bell to a pop from the crowd as Missy made it back to her feet, still catching her breath before Lilly joined her. The referee raised their hands in victory.

Zack: For two teams who barely have ever worked together, they both could have fooled me! Missy picks up the win for England alongside Lilly.

3 points are added to the scoreboard for England, which Lilly points out to Missy with a smile. Both women are given their titles back, and give each other a hug.

Christian: Color me proud of both Missy and Lilly. They showed a tremendous amount of tag team chemistry in there, and I think we can agree England is definitely a threat to repeating as Global Wars Champion this year.

The girls clinked their titles together as they climbed up opposite corners to show the crowd. And it’s on that image that Velocity fades off the air.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: