Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 11:36:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 50

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 50  (Read 487 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: November 06, 2018, 11:05:17 pm »

As the show comes back from the break, we see several Prospects heading towards the ring. First out from the back is Nora Harris and both halves of No Holding Back. Trailing behind them is Cait Flanagan.

Zack: Welcome back, fans. As you can see, we are getting ready for the first ever lumberjill match here on Future Shock. There you see 3 of the women competing in the 5 on 5 elimination tag at Nemesis, and a bit conspicuous by her addition is Cait Flanagan. Welcome to the booth, Missy. It’s an intriguing tandem we have here, including Cait who has been rather flirtatious with the Director.

Missy: Thanks for having me again, Zack. I do enjoy being here to watch the action up close, and this is one I’ve really been looking forward to. It was a little strange that Cait requested to be here for this..but maybe she just wants to get involved. As for her flirting..I’m not worried, I know who Adam comes home to every night.

The boos begin coming from all over the arena as Valerie McKinley, Lacey, Cassandra Steen, and Stacey Sky make their way towards the ring. Both sides cast long stares at one another as the foursome occupy two corners to themselves.

Zack: And there’s the Gold Standard. None of them are a welcome sight on Future Shock for many fans at all, but the job is simple. Keep the opponents in the ring. I’m not sure how well it’s going to work though. Ever been in one of these?

Missy: I actually haven’t. I think it might be about the only match I haven’t been a part of at one time or another. Saying that though, there’s not usually much worry of me trying to run away from a fight!

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is under lumberjack rules!

As the fans sit in their seats in anticipation of what is to come, they are greeted by the somewhat subtle opening riff of ‘Massive Addictive’ by Amaranthe. A few seconds pass before the song kicks into full gear, causing the curtains to rustle a bit before the dapper figure of one Kyle Kilmeade emerges from the back. He steps out onto the stage and glances at either side of the stage at the crowd before stepping to the side, holding out his hand to the curtain. Out from the back emerges the beautiful Elizabeth Lannister. Stepping out onto the stage, she takes Kyle’s outstretched hand and promptly twirls around slowly, showing off the intricate work on her robe. Dropping his hand, Elizabeth nods and starts to walk down the aisle, Kyle walking in stride next to her.

Gaby: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way to the ring, being accompanied by her manager Kyle Kilmeade…..from Scottsdale, Arizona…’THE LIONESS’ ELIZABETH LANNISTER!!

Once she reaches the ring she begins to climb the steel steps, with Kyle hopping up onto the apron and holding the ropes open for her. She carefully climbs through the opened ropes and steps into the middle of the ring, flipping her hair over her shoulders and sticking her arms out to the sides, her head tilted back, a confident smirk etched on her angelic features. She then returns her head to it’s normal position and unclasps her robe, shrugging it off as Kyle reaches forward to carefully hand it to a nearby stagehand. She then moves her arms back and forth to loosen up as the music begins to fade out.

Zack: Elizabeth Lannister wanted this match, she wanted to go another round with Mila. And like you, Mila doesn’t back down from a challenge. But you know what I just noticed? The Gold Standard are all in their ring gear….and the other four women are in street clothes. I’m not sure if that means anything, but there it is.

Missy: It does actually look quite suspicious now you mention it. I know that Elizabeth really doesn’t like the fact that Mila has managed to get one over her, on two different occasions now, so it’s no wonder she requested another match.  

As Survivor by Destiny’s Child starts to play around the arena, Midnight walks out in her ring gear of black combat style shorts, matching black cut off tank top, black boots and a short black jacket. She stops at the top of the ramp, nodding her head a bit as the verse plays. As the chorus begins, white pyrotechnics erupt at the side of her. While the chorus plays, Midnight makes her way down the ramp, tagging the hands of the fans along the way.

I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm not gon' give up (what?)
I'm not gon' stop (what?)
I'm gon' work harder (what?)
I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm gonna make it (what?)
I will survive (what?)
Keep on survivin'(what?)

Gaby: Introducing at this time, hailing from London, England……”MIDNIGHT” MILA MARTIN!

I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm not gon' give up (what?)
I'm not gon' stop (what?)
I'm gon' work harder (what?)
I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm gonna make it (what?)
I will survive (what?)
Keep on survivin'(what?)

As the chorus ends and Midnight reaches the bottom of the ramp, she speeds up and runs the rest of the way to the ring, then jumps straight up onto the apron. Holding onto the top rope she looks out to the crowd and raises her hand fist pumping and hyping the crowd up. She climbs into the ring as the music ends and heads to her corner, taking off her jacket and getting ready for the match.

Zack: Mila looks ready as ever, and I can see Elizabeth’s eyes haven’t left her the whole time. There’s eight Future Shock Prospects around the ring, including one who hasn’t had a match yet.

Missy: Mila really doesn’t have anything left to prove when it comes to Elizabeth, but like you already said she doesn’t back down from a challenge. And it won’t stop her from giving it her all.

Referee Ashley Pruitt checks both women as the Gold Standard move around Kyle, keeping him between them as the bell rings. Mila and Elizabeth head towards the center, and it seems as though Elizabeth is already getting more agitated the closer they get. She starts demeaning the brunette as Mila tells her to bring it. Lannister turns on her heel as though she were going to walk back to her corner, but instead surprises Mila with a back elbow to the jaw. She quickly spins into her, and starts unloading with right hands to her head one after another. Mila starts to fight back until she gets a rake of her eyes with both hands. The “Lioness” sends her flying chest first into the nearest corner before following her in with a high knee to the jaw when she turns around. And without missing a beat, she throws Mila through the ropes to the floor before all four members of the Gold Standard start stomping away at her until the other four lumberjacks start heading their way. Then they leave Mila alone as she tries to get up again.

Missy: Tell us how you really feel, Elizabeth. I had a feeling that she would be hot out of the gate, but I don’t think I was expecting the lumberjills to come into play so early into the match. We’ve barely even started yet!

Zack: Nothing they do surprises me, and now Lacey is going to send her back into the ring. That’s the function of the lumberjacks, but you can expect the Gold Standard to take liberties like what we just saw.

Lacey pulls Mila up with both hands, and immediately throws her back into the ring. The “Lioness” stalks towards her as Martin tries to get up, and begins using clubbing blows across her back to pound her down into the mat. Lannister takes off for the far side, and uses a sliding dropkick to the side of Mila’s head to send her against the ropes. The blonde steps on her throat with one foot and leans across the top rope until the referee gets to four. She steps off after that, and backs up a couple steps with the referee admonishing her. Meanwhile, Cassandra started hammering her with fists to the head before NHB started around the corner, causing her to back away with her hands up.

Missy: You’re not kidding about them taking liberties. I don’t even know why I was surprised, the Gold Standard consistently interfere in each other’s matches anyway!

Zack: Those are some vicious rights from your twin sister there, and Mila’s catching it every which way she turns right now.

Martin gets back to her feet, casting a look over at Lacey and Cassandra. Elizabeth darts towards her, trying to catch her unaware. But the brunette spins into her as she approaches, and catches her with an uppercut to the chin. The fans start getting louder now as Mila unloads with punches one after another. She backs Elizabeth against the ropes, and sends her across with an Irish whip. Lannister gets caught on the rebound with a Thesz press, and more rapid right hands land against the side of her head.

Zack: Big time right hands upside Elizabeth’s head right here, and Mila’s had enough of all the outside assistance! And Lannister’s taking the punishment for it!

Missy: Unlike Elizabeth, Mila seems content to keep Elizabeth inside the ring to deliver the punishment for herself. She doesn’t look like she wants or needs any help from the non Gold Standard lumberjills.

Lannister tried to crawl away from her, but Mila grabbed her by the tights before she got too far. She pulled her back to her feet, and hoisted her overhead into a gorilla press slam. Lannister started to move away again, but Elizabeth grabbed her by the foot and dragged her back to the center of the ring. She followed up by lifting that leg up to drive her knee into the mat once, then again, and then once more. Mila went to grab her foot again, but Elizabeth rolled onto her back and tried to push her away with both feet. It worked, and allowed the “Lioness” to get to her feet. But Mila caught her with a chop block to the same knee, and applied a single leg Boston crab.

Zack: Mila’s found herself a target, and it’s on the shapely left leg of the “Lioness” right now! She may be looking to make her tap out again.

Missy: That would be an impressive achievement in a match like this, but I think Elizabeth is going to be just as determined not to tap out as Mila will be to try and make her.

Mila sat down in the hold, causing Elizabeth’s face to grimace in pain as she started looking for the nearest set of ropes. With both hands, she began to claw towards them with her hands. Pulling Mila along with her, the Brit stood up and was about to drag her back when Elizabeth rolled over and pushed her off with the other foot. Martin nearly hit the ropes on the Gold Standard side, each of them inviting her out to join them. Meanwhile, Elizabeth used the ropes to get up and had a slight limp as she was heading in behind the distracted Mila.

Missy: The Gold Standard are all very brave when they’re together in a pack, but I doubt they would be quite as inviting on their own. Either way though, Elizabeth found her escape though but her leg has clearly taken some damage there.

Zack: Mila better keep her eyes on the woman in the ring, and not let the Gold Standard dominate her attention. Because---I knew it!

Elizabeth caught Mila with a dropkick to the back that sent her through the ropes out to the floor at their feet. But as the four were about to do something, NHB and Nora came around the corner on the other side. The sides stared at one another with Mila between them as she tried to get to her feet. Elizabeth looked irritated that her team wasn’t attacking during the stalemate, and allowing Mila to climb back up onto the apron. Meanwhile, Cait was around the corner on her phone talking.

Missy: Cait seems to really be taking her lumberjill duties seriously. For someone who asked to be part of it, you’d think she might be a little bit more focused.

Zack: Maybe it’s an emergency or something. I’m not sure. What I do know though is we got a Mexican standoff here, and that’s good for Mila.

The brunette got back into the ring as Elizabeth resumed putting the boots to her. She finally made it to her feet as Elizabeth sent her reeling with an European uppercut that sent her into the corner. Lannister grabbed the top rope and pressed a foot against Mila’s throat, choking her until another four count came from the referee. She backed up a couple steps with her hands up, and then used a boot to the chest to send Mila against the ropes. The “Lioness” took off for the far side, moving a little slower though when she came back with a clothesline. But Martin ducked, and used a back body drop to send her over to the floor. “Midnight” moved away as NHB immediately scooped up Elizabeth and tossed her back into the ring.

Zack: Now that’s generally what’s expected of a lumberjack. You’re just supposed to put them back into the ring, but obviously some like to add more to that. And hey, Cait’s off the phone.

Missy: It’s not surprising which side of the fence the Gold Standard fall into, but it’s nice to see that at least some of the lumberjills surrounding the ring are doing what is expected of them.

Elizabeth got to her feet, glaring daggers down at the former tag champions just as Mila measured a kick to the back of her left knee. It dropped her to the mat before Martin draped her leg across the bottom rope, and then jumped into the air to crash down across her knee. The blonde shouted on impact before Mila set up her leg on the bottom rope, and did it again. She dragged her by the foot towards the center, and applied a figure four leglock. The referee dropped down to ask Elizabeth if she wanted to stop, but the blonde made it clear that she wasn’t going to do that. The pain was getting worse as she fell backwards to lay on the mat right before the referee started to count her shoulders down.

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!!

Zack: Elizabeth’s leg is getting punished here, but she can’t lay on the canvas like that for long. Or things like that are gonna happen! The bigger problem is Mila has her dead center of the ring.

Missy: If she doesn’t find someway out of that position quickly, she may have no other choice than to submit, and I’m sure that’s the last thing she wants to do.

She immediately sat back up, leaning on her elbows with a grimace on her face while the referee checked again for a submission. Lannister again refused to stop the match. A production assistant came down the ramp, and got Nora’s attention. She went to see what he wanted before they took off together towards the back. Mila rained fists on Elizabeth’s knee as NHB looked a bit confused as Nora disappeared.

Missy: What the -- I wonder where Nora has rushed off to. I doubt she would leave unless it was something important. Thankfully there’s still another three lumberjills on that side and Mila still has Elizabeth trapped in the centre of the ring.

Zack: I have no idea what that was about, but if someone in the truck can let me know, I’d appreciate it! Meanwhile back at the ranch, Elizabeth’s knee is getting contorted into worse and worse shape.

Elizabeth started to try to turn the hold over, in order to reverse the pressure. She shouted as she finally did it, and then it was Mila suffering at the hold. She quickly pulled them both on her forearms to the ropes, and got the break. Lannister rolled away from her to the other side of the ring as Mila rubbed her knees. On the floor though, all four members of the Gold Standard began to move around the corners of the ring and start to box NHB and Cait between them on one side.

Zack: I’ve been told that someone has reported Nora’s rental car was being broken into, and that’s what the PA was telling her. And it’s starting to remind me of a wildlife documentary here ringside as the Gold Standard has NHB and Cait trapped.

Missy: I have heard Mila call them a pack of hyenas on a couple of occasions and I think she may have been right, especially given the scene we’re witnessing at the moment.

Elizabeth and Mila got back to their feet in the ring, both moving a little slow as the brunette took the initiative and went after her. Mila went to catch Elizabeth with a shoulder tackle against the ropes, but Elizabeth brought her knee up and caught her on the jaw as she got close. Forearms rained across the back of her head and neck before Elizabeth hopped up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside. She came off with a clothesline that Mila tried to dodge, but Cassandra grabbed her feet to hold her in place. She took the full brunt of it instead. Lannister got back to her feet, still favoring her left knee as she went for a guillotine leg drop. But Mila rolled out of the way, and she landed on the mat instead. The former military officer got back to her feet, and reached over the top rope to grab Cassandra by the hair as Valerie and Lacey jumped NHB!

Missy: I’m actually surprised that it’s taken Mila this long to lose her patience with Cassandra. For most people it happens a lot quicker than this, Mila must have the patience of a saint!

Zack: It’s broken loose ringside! NHB and the Future Shock Tag Champions are throwing hands out here, and Mila’s about ten seconds from making Cassandra not a twin anymore!

Cassandra tried to make her let go before Elizabeth ran up behind Mila, pulling her into an O’Connor roll pin attempt with a handful of tights to go with it!

Zack: Lannister’s gonna steal it right here!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOOOO!!

Mila kicked out, and nearly sent her into Cassandra still on the apron. Elizabeth stopped herself before she touched her though. Cassandra held up her hands, and dropped back to the floor. And as soon as she turned around, she caught a massive spear by someone who just jumped off the barricade and began unloading with furious right hands! The camera saw who it was as CELESTE hammered rights into her!

Missy: Here comes the cavalry! And you wanna know what’s better than seeing Celeste back in action? Seeing her wallop Cassandra!

Zack: Well we knew she’d be back tonight, but not like this! Celeste hasn’t forgotten Cassandra costing her the Aspire Ring months ago apparently!

The fans roared as Celeste popped to her feet, pacing back and forth as she told Cassandra to get up. NHB and the tag champions continued brawling as Kyle began to head for the ramp to leave, but he didn’t get far before Cait cornered him. Elizabeth went to clock Mila, but the former military officer caught her fist, spun away from her, and into her Unprettier that drove Elizabeth face first into the mat. Mila went for the cover quickly!

Zack: There’s the VEDETTE! Mila caught her flush, and this thing is three seconds from being over right now!

However, there wasn’t a count as the referee was trying to restore order on the floor. Valerie and Lacey fired NHB into the barricade, and turned their attention to Celeste who was waving them forward.

Missy: Mila has Elizabeth bang to rights, but without the referee to count it, it’s useless! And Celeste is certainly back with a vengeance, she’s goading the tag champions to come at her. I swear that girl has no fear.

The referee finally turned around and slid into position for the cover as the fans were very loud and on their feet!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-WHOA!!

Zack: I can’t keep track of all this! Mila nearly had three, but the 1 Percenter stopped that! Oh here comes NHB!

Valerie pulled Mila out by her feet to the floor as she and Lacey began pounding away on her. They drove her to the floor until NHB charged them both, tackling them to the floor. Mila started to pull herself up onto the apron, as Celeste lost sight of Cassandra for a second. Cait still had Kyle trapped against the barricade, constantly looking over her shoulder. Mila went to climb up on the apron as Cassandra popped up underneath her with a low blow that dropped her to the apron.

Missy: This whole thing is just descending into chaos! It’s hard to keep track of the two people who are meant to be fighting in this match with all the outside brawls that are going on. Mila is on the apron, and she could be in trouble.

Zack: Could be? She is! Cassandra with a low blow, and Elizabeth….ohh look who’s behind her! I’d like to know who or what Cait is looking for!

Elizabeth began to get to her feet as she screamed at the referee to count Mila out. But when she turned around, she saw Celeste in the ring staring at her. The blonde’s eyes widened as she too caught a massive spear from the brunette to the mat, while the crowd roared. The referee called for the bell immediately!

Missy: Your guess is as good as mine on what Cait’s up to… but the referee has just called for the bell! Celeste took matters into her own hands and almost put Elizabeth straight through the ring with that spear!

Gaby: The referee has thrown out this match, and ruled it a NO CONTEST!!

The bell continued to ring, even though the fighting didn’t stop. Cassandra bolted around the corner towards her manager as Cait saw her coming. Kyle took off with Cait looking away, and headed towards the ramp. Cassandra got grabbed through the ropes by the hair, thanks to Celeste as she passed. The referee waved to the back for help as security poured from backstage!

Zack: The match may be over, but the fight sure as hell isn’t! Celeste’s got Cassandra, Kilmeade is out of harm’s way, and the tag champs and NHB are going to war!

Missy: If this is how bad it is now, I can only imagine what the 5 on 5 is going to be like at Nemesis!

Valerie and Lacey broke away from NHB, and managed to pull Cassandra free from Celeste’s grip. Kyle pulled Elizabeth out of the ring as security walled them off as they headed up the ramp. NHB helped Mila to her feet as the trio rolled out of the ring with Celeste following them., inviting them back through the wall of security. As the faces dared them to come back, out from under the ring with a chair in her hands was Stacey. The blonde crashed the chair across Celeste’s back, and then swatted NHB to take them down before they had a chance to react. She let out a shriek and began slamming the chair against all three of them relentlessly, taking turns before Kyle waved her off and she worked her way through the security to join her allies.

Missy: Where the hell did she come from?! I hadn’t even realised she wasn’t with the rest of them while they were tucking their tails and running.

Zack: Stacey Sky has serious anger issues, and she must have been waiting under there for an opportune moment the whole match! I lost track of her when all hell broke loose!

Celeste and NHB slowly began to get to their feet, and tried to get through the security to get at the Gold Standard as they disappeared through the curtain.

Zack: The Gold Standard have had enough for tonight, I think! I hope we can get an update on what happened with Nora earlier! What a wild brawl! And Cait Flanagan is the only one without a mark on her!

Missy: I think this shows why it’s the first lumberjack match that Future Shock has had, it was complete anarchy. I’m surprised that anybody escaped without a mark after what we’ve just seen.

Zack: That elimination tag….that’s gonna be out of control if this is anything to go by! Nemesis can’t get here soon enough! Fans, we’re not done! Don’t move a muscle, the Future Shock Championship is next!

We then fade to a commercial for Future Shock Nemesis on November 20th.

Waiting for the Director

The office door of the Future Shock Director is seen, and three very familiar women are shown standing outside of it. Those three would be the Stone sisters. As they wait though, Sara happens to walk past them and stops to chat.

Sara: Hi there, girls! I see you’re waiting on Adam. While you wait, you mind if I ask you a couple things heading into Nemesis?

The three all turn their attention to Sara and give her welcoming smiles as they do.

Melody: Hi Sara. We are waiting for Adam, but we have a little time, so of course we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have.

Sara: Well it’s already been announced that one of you would be competing at Future Shock Nemesis in the World’s Most Famous Arena. And we also know that the decision was left up to you, and you, Madyson, decided to take it. I was curious how you three came to that decision.

Madyson: We were gonna do something like draw straws, but in the end we decided just to keep it in chronological order. So, since Mikayla as the youngest, went first.. the next in line is me as the middle sister. We wanted to keep it simple, and I think we did a pretty good job of that.

Sara: You’ll be facing Sydney Christensen that night. Like yourselves, she’s also new to Future Shock. But she also has a major experience advantage. What do you girls make of her with what all you’ve seen so far?

Mikayla: Sydney has been really impressive since she’s joined. I’ve enjoyed watching her in the ring a lot.

Madyson: She has a massive experience advantage over me, it is my first match after all. But.. I think I’ll be able to at least hold my own in there.

Sara: While I have you here, I wanted to get your thoughts on what’s taken place with someone who seemed to have become friends with all of you. I’m referring to Jake Chandler. Since your arrival here, he seemed to befriend all of you very quickly.

Mikayla gives an almost growl as she starts to scowl, until Melody gently pats her on the arm in a calming way.

Melody: We befriend most anybody who is nice, and Jake definitely falls into that category. What happened to him is not something that I’d wish on my worst enemy. Never mind someone as nice as Jake.

Madyson: I think his ex has a few screws loose or something. Jake’s a lovely guy and didn’t deserve that at all.

As Sara was about to continue her questioning, that’s when the door opened. A blonde woman stepped out, looking at the four of them with a smile and headed off in the other direction. Adam stepped out a moment later as Sara looked to him.

Sara: Was that Skylar Rayner from the last show who had you on her talk show?

Adam: That she is. She’s not exactly easy to miss with as much exposure as she tends to have.

Sara: Well...what’s she doing here?

Adam: We were getting her paperwork taken care of. She’s going to be at Nemesis.

Sara: Paperwork for?

Adam: Wait and see.

He turned his attention to the sisters, and opened the door for them.

Adam: C’mon in, girls. I wanted to show you some designs for your first merchandise, and see which of them you all liked the best.

Madyson: Excellent. I’ve been looking forward to this bit. Just don’t let Mikayla choose, she’d likely want pink sparkles or something!

Adam: Will keep that in mind for posters then.

He closes the door behind them as they go inside, leaving Sara curious as ever about what’s going on with Sky. From there, we head elsewhere.

Mara’s Aspirations

As we come back from the Nemesis commercial, we find Carson Black with one of his many clients. In this case, it’s the former convict, Mara Werth.

Carson: In two weeks, this extremely talented woman has a shot at becoming the new Aspire Champion. But before we get to that, I think it’s important to note that this past week on November 2nd marked the 8th anniversary of all this: this being Future Shock. And it has been a pleasure to see how it has evolved and become an integral part of FFW. What began as a seasonal show aired on the FFW site has become...all of this. So congratulations to Future Shock and everyone past and present as well as it’s future here on what I consider to be a milestone achievement.

Mara: Congratulations to everyone who has ever been involved in Future Shock for helping to build it up to what is today; to this unstoppable behemoth that has pumped out superstar after superstar after superstar, champion after champion after champion. It’s a spectacular achievement. I’m privileged to be here, to be a part of this show and this brand and to be given the opportunity that I’ve been given. I’m very thankful for that.

Carson: Of course, with that said, we would be remiss not to discuss Mara’s championship opportunity in two weeks at Future Shock Nemesis. No longer is it a Ring she is trying to wear upon her finger, but a championship...with LEDs…..to put around her waist. And the challenge doesn’t come any steeper than Lydia Charisma! She’s the only woman who has two wins over Gemma Pierce, and that alone is impressive enough for me.

The brunette nodded her head in agreement with her manager.

Mara: Yeah. Two wins over Gemma Pierce is incredibly impressive. Gemma’s one hell of an athlete, a really talented wrestler, real strong, really talented. I’ve watched her wrestle and she’s a real handful to deal with. It’s a testament to Miss Charisma that she was able to put her down twice. But then Lydia’s a real powerhouse inside the ring. Not exactly someone to look past. On her worst day she could probably stand toe to toe with and beat a lot of the wrestlers in this industry. So, at Nemesis, I’ve definitely a got quite a mountain to climb.  But I think I can do that. I think I can find a way to do what Gemma Pierce couldn’t and beat Lydia Charisma to bring the Aspire Championship; my first championship.

Carson: What do you think of the transformation of the Aspire Ring into the new championship title that Lydia has now?

Mara: The ring was really nice - impressive bling and I’d have loved to have been able to put that upon my finger as an Aspiring wrestler look to climb the ranks and perhaps, one day, become a legend. But instead I’m hoping to leave Nemesis with a pretty amazing, spectacular looking title belt instead. I’m only new to this but I’ve never seen one with LED’s that lights up before and believe me, I’m just as happy to leave Nemesis with a championship belt around my waist as I am a ring on my finger. If I can climb that mountain, overcome the huge challenge and beat Lydia Charisma that is, which is far from a given.

Carson: It’s clear to me that Nemesis is a must-see Pay Per View for all Future Shock fans. Not only for the other matches on the card including the main event, but to see my client try to achieve her first championship in her career...the first of many, no doubt. Mara is fully capable of becoming the new Aspire Champion, and will no doubt be the toughest….Nemesis Miss Charisma has faced in Future Shock.

On that, the show heads elsewhere.

Face to Face

Future Shock returns from the commercial break, and finds the Director standing in the ring with a microphone in hand. The Boston crowd gives Adam a very loud reception as “We Own It” begins to fade out.

Adam: So Boston…..how about those Red Sox?

This gets a very loud pop from the fans, which makes Adam grin at the response.

Adam: I thought you might feel like that. Look guys, what I wanted to talk about tonight are milestones. Now you all know that this is the 50th show since the reboot a couple years back. You know Nemesis is coming up in two weeks from tonight on Pay Per View. But what you may not know is last week was another milestone for Future Shock. On November 2, 2010, the very first episode of Future Shock aired on the FFW website. It was a concept created by Cody Kincaid, something that he wanted to build for the future of this company. I wasn’t even working here then. It was a rollerblading challenge with six women who were virtual unknowns at the time. And from what I am told, very few in the wrestling media didn’t give it a snowball’s chance in hell.

He shakes his head for a moment before he continues.

Adam; But someone did. And that’s all of you. That first episode on the site didn’t exactly draw huge numbers. But each and every week, it grew and grew. More and more of you checked it out to the point that by the end of the competition, FFW greenlit two more seasons. After a few season, it went from the website to right here on ESPN. And it’s never left. It went for 21 seasons until FFW decided that this show was too big just to be part time, and then….the reboot happened. And Future Shock became a regular part of FFW’s schedule, just like Breaking Point or Velocity. It got its own arena, which we are all inside right now. It produced some of the biggest stars in women’s wrestling today. Women like Caroline Dallins….Jo McFarlane…..our ring announcer Gabrielle Crimson…...Shaughnessy O’Neill……..Steph Stefano…..God, the list goes on and on! I could be here all night. But do you know what the one common denominator in all of this is? Do you know what in the last 8 years has caused all this? It wasn’t Cody. It wasn’t me. It was a combination of some of the brightest and most promising women in the sport who come out here and bust their ass to get to FFW….and all of you.

Then he begins to pace back and forth, getting a bit more animated.

Adam: 8 years later….there is no other developmental brand still operating I’m aware of who has been churning out as many outstanding talented women as Future Shock as long as we have. Those girls in the back, some of them like me. Some don’t. But you know what? None of this would be the same without them, and they’ll never have a bigger cheerleader than me. Future Shock has gotten where it is because of all of them past, present, and future….and all of you. And as much as I racked my brain trying to find a way to express how I feel about all that...I could only come up with this for all these girls and all of you.

He finally stopped pacing and looked out over the crowd.

Adam: Thank you.

This draws an extremely loud response from the crowd, which Adam lets linger before he starts to speak again.

Voice: You’re welcome.

If you havin’ girl problems, I feel bad for you son
I got 99 problems but a bitch ain’t one

The roar of boos began immediately as Kyle Kilmeade emerged from the back with a microphone in his hand. The roar didn’t die down at all as he headed for the ring, and stepped through the ropes to look across at Adam. The Director let out a long exhale as he looked to Kyle.

Kyle: I couldn’t help but listen in the back to you talk about how all of this is because of them...and because of all these girls from days gone by to today. And I couldn’t help but think to myself how wrong you are. This has nothing to do with them, because if it weren’t for me and women like the ones in my Gold Standard, none of these people would be here. You need them. Because without them, this whole thing would be back as a side gig on the FFW website. What’s funny to me is that you can’t honestly deny you don’t need them here. You’ve built an entire Pay Per View main event around the Gold Standard.

Adam: I won’t deny that the women you manage are important parts of this roster. But they are not the be all end all of it. There is not one person, man or woman, alone or in a group, bigger than Future Shock. You can tell yourself whatever you need to help you over-inflate that ego. But you’re wrong. And I’ll prove it to you by one thing you said. Without them….the fans, none of us would be here. That includes me. That includes you. And I promise you if either one of us walked away tomorrow, all this would still continue without us.

Kyle: You really do believe that, don’t you? Jesus, how did you get this job anyway? I think what it boils down to is for as long as we have known each other, you’ve been jealous of me. You’ve wished you were in my shoes. Because while you worked hard and studied in college and worked long hours, I didn’t. Just like the women in the Gold Standard, they don’t have to work like a dog because just like me, they are better. They are better than everyone here and all of those watching at home. And I’ve always been better than you. You work hard, I work smart. Look at Nemesis. You’ve got me dangling over the ring in a shark cage. Is it because you think I’m afraid of heights? Do you know how many planes I get on in a week? A lot more than you. Do you think I’m scared?

Adam shook his head.

Adam: No, I don’t think you’re afraid of heights. But you should be afraid at Nemesis. Let me explain to you why you should be terrified. Because win or lose at the end of that elimination tag match main event, that cage is gonna come back down to the ground. And with everything you’ve pulled against everyone on the opposing team, you better beg, plead, and pray to whoever you believe in that it is the Gold Standard standing tall at the end of the night. Because if it’s not….and there’s at least one if not more of the women on the team I chose still standing…..who do you think they are going to be looking at?

He took a step closer, looking up into Kyle’s face.

Adam: They are going to be looking at you. None of them like you. So if the Gold Standard doesn’t win that tag match, it’s going to be like feeding time at the shark tank. Because who’s going to be there to protect you? Who’s going to be there to keep them from repaying you for everything you’ve done to each of them? No one.

Kyle’s face grows quite solemn as he looks at Adam’s expression.

Adam: At Nemesis, if the Gold Standard doesn’t get the job done…..I know of up to 5 women who will be standing across the ring waiting on you….who will.

The crowd gets very loud again as Adam looks up into Kyle’s face before he turns around. He takes a step towards the ropes before reaching into his pocket, and turning around to spray mace into Adam’s face. It drops him to his knees as he clutches his face while Kyle stands over him to a chorus of boos from the crowd. Adam crawled towards the apron, and tried to cover his face with it.

Zack: What the hell?! Get some help out here!

Kyle: I hope you feel better. I know I do.

A couple trainers hit the ring to help Adam as Kyle shows a small smile and steps out of the ring to the floor. He watches them try to help Adam before he walks around the ramp and stage to head to the back. The deafening boos continue as Future Shock takes a commercial break.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: