Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 20, 2024, 03:54:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Velocity - November 8, 2018

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Velocity - November 8, 2018  (Read 394 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: November 10, 2018, 12:28:27 pm »

A clip package shows highlights from their last match at Sin & Sacrifice in the main event before we head back to the ring with Kat ready to go.

Kat: The following contest is your main event of the evening scheduled for one fall. And it is for the FFW Championship!

Zack: The most prestigious and coveted title in all of FFW, and arguably women’s wrestling, is rarely defended outside of Pay Per View! But you’re getting it for free tonight! I’m joined by the Evolution Champion who was there with me ringside in the main event at Sin & Sacrifice, Missy.

Missy: It was great to be here to watch Emma win the championship at Sin & Sacrifice, and I’m glad to be here again tonight to watch her defend it. Although, I know that Leona is not going to make it any easier on her than she did when Emma won it.

The thumping war drums and the mysterious flute of "Aztec Temple" hit the sound system. The crowd comes alive as the Aztec Warrior Leona Vega comes through the main gate, looking over the cheering crowd, soaking it in for a bit. She points at two random spots into the audience before letting out a loud roar, which is followed by a lion's roar echoing through the sound system. She then slowly makes her way down the entrance ramp, sharing a high-five with the fans in attendance with their arms out for her.

Kat: Introducing first/And her opponent, from Monterrey, Mexico... LEONA VEGA!

She then stops a couple of steps before the ring, backtracking a little bit and then sprinting towards it, hopping onto the ring apron, and then immediately vaulting over the top rope, landing in a three-point stance inside the ring. Soaking in the crowd's cheers, she gets up and climbs the nearest turnbuckle, staring into the crowd with a big smile, raising her arms, with her fists closed, saying a quick prayer to herself before slapping the top turnbuckle and jumping back down into the ring, cracking her joints in the sequence.

Zack: It was Unstoppable 9 when Leona Vega finally achieved the goal she had been chasing for ages, and became FFW Champion. The reign was short-lived, but she looks to change all that tonight by becoming a 2 time FFW Champion!

Missy: Leona is undoubtedly going to be fired up tonight. I’m sure she is going to do everything she can to take the title back from Emma.

Black and blue lights douse the arena as “The Great Pandemonium” starts up on the PA system, and dry ice begins to rise from beneath the stage. As the softer beginningof the introduction plays, Ryan Mackenzie walks out from the back, bringing a chorus of boos from the crowd.

On a silent shore, I confronted fear.
I spoke to God, but he wasn’t there.
The sun is down and the war begun.
Assemble the great pandemonium!

The song truly kicks in at this moment, and as it does, Emma MacNamara comes through the curtain, raising the jeering from the crowd, belt strapped around her waist. Emma stands beside Ryan and the two look at each other, grins on the faces as they apparently enjoy the reaction they’re getting. Turning to face the ring, the pair begin their walk to ringside.

One more down by the book of Babylon.
One more down, in accordance with my fate.
One long drift ‘cross the lake of Avalon.
One more trip that I must create.

And my…
Eyes sweep a shore that was always there,
A blood red line in the Sonisphere.
I can’t resolve where it’s coming from,
I sense it’s the great pandemonium!

Kat: And her opponent, from Glasgow, Scotland! Weighing in at 140 pounds, please welcome THE REIGNING & DEFENDING FFW CHAMPION “PRETTY LITTLE PSYCHO” EMMAAAAAA MACNAMARAAAAAAAAAA!

The pair walk down, occasionally having to shift themselves as fans try to touch them. Reaching the bottom, Emma removes her jacket and hands it to a ringside attendant, while Ryan has moved to the apron, where he reaches down to help Emma up, and then allows her through the ropes.

One more day by the pits of Hell.
Just one more, when even yesterday was too late.
One more thought that I had to sell.
One last trick that you can’t debate

Emma walks over to her corner, where she pulls herself onto the middle turnbuckle, where she removes the belt and holds it above her head in one hand. For only a moment, she looks around, disdain on her face at the sight of the crowd before she jumps back off and Ryan joins her in the corner. As the word “debate” is sung, the music cuts out and the lights return to normal.

Zack: The 8 year drought without the FFW Championship came to an end at Sin & Sacrifice for Emma Mac! But it’s always said that winning a title is a lot easier than keeping it, and I have no idea if Emma’s broken hand she received has healed 100%. I’m sure we’ll find out though.

Missy: I think we all know though that even a broken hand wouldn’t stop Emma, she more than proved that at Sin & Sacrifice.

Referee Kevin Fisk takes the title from Emma, and shows it to Leona before raising it above his head. He hands it off to Kat as she leaves the ring, and checks both women for any foreign objects. He calls for the bell from there as the camera shows Emma’s hand still taped up. Leona begins rallying the crowd, getting them to be louder as she and Emma meet in the center of the ring. The two stare into one another’s eyes….and the fists immediately begin flying from there. Wild right hands from both women land on one another with Emma getting the better of the exchange. She starts backing Leona up, and then transitions into knife edge chops one after another. An Irish whip sends her across for the ride, but Leona reverses it midways through, and catches Emma on the rebound with a shoulder tackle. The champion pops up, only to get another one from Leona that takes her back down again. Vega keeps running this time, and rebounds off the far side with a sling blade clothesline. The challenger keeps running as Emma immediately rolls out of the ring to the floor, and is then joined by her husband.

Zack: That was very very wise by Emma! You could see Leona was building momentum quickly, and Emma couldn’t get out of her way.

Missy: She’s bought herself a little breathing room to regroup which is the wisest thing she could have done there. Any time you can stop your opponent’s momentum is always going to be a good thing.

Ryan shares a few words with his wife as she gathers herself, but Leona gives them very little time before she catches both with a baseball slide under the bottom rope. The crowd livens up again as Vega pounds the mat with both hands. She pulls Emma up to her feet, and whips her into the apron. Her back strikes against it before Leona charges towards her and leaves her feet. The champion ducks down as Leona ends up in a handstand on the apron. Emma raises back up as her husband shouts at her to turn around before Leona drops her with a DDT onto the ringside mat. She nips up to her feet with a yell, and throws Emma back into the ring. She slides in after her.

Zack: Did you see that? Vega with a handstand on the apron, and she drilled Emma as soon as she stood up! And the #1 contender is right in after her!

Missy: I knew that Leona was going to come out swinging for this one, and she is definitely doing that in spades!

Vega used the ropes for a springboard into an Asai moonsault that landed perfectly before she hooked the outside leg for the cover as Fisk fell into position.

Zack: Leona’s running the table and may be about to make history!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Emma got her shoulder up at two and half, causing Leona to grab her elevated hand and slam it down into the mat. She quickly moved around to the other side, pressing the taped hand against the canvas and rained elbows into it.

Missy: Leona has straight away gone for that same hand she targeted at Sin & Sacrifice. It didn’t work too well for her in their last match, so I’m not sure she’s going to get any better result from it tonight.

She got back to her feet, while Emma clutched her taped hand. The champion rolled away from her, and began to get to her feet when Leona charged towards her. But this time, the champion thought better of it and swept her leg out from under her as she approached. Vega hit the mat and got right back to her feet again, though Emma was already there and nailed her with a discus punch to the mouth with the other hand. Two more punches landed hard on her jaw before the FFW Champion planted her with a facebuster to the mat. She rubbed her hand as she sat there for a second, and then got back to her feet.

Zack: Emma’s finally starting to get some offense rolling here, and it couldn’t have come at a better time. Leona was overwhelming her, and it looks like the challenger was eyeing that hand again for tonight.

Missy: It was definitely needed, that’s for sure. She needs to keep that hand away from Leona though, as much as she would keep going with it injured, avoiding it would be preferable.

A look of irritation covered Emma’s face as she stared at Leona, who was beginning to get back to her feet. She yanked her up the rest of the way, and scooped up her over one shoulder. A snake eyes bounced Leona’s head off the turnbuckle, and sent her staggering backwards before Emma hit the near side ropes with a roundhouse kick to put her down on the mat. The champion used the ropes again as a springboard into a double knee drop into the challenger’s body. And to keep her down, she started grinding her forearm into the side of Leona’s head.

Zack: You know Emma has no admiration for Leona at all, and that’s proven by the fact she hasn’t gone for the pin once. She wants to prove a point first in the most painful way possible.

Missy: Emma’s really not about making things easy for her opponent in a match, and a pin before now would have been making it easy on Leona.

Rising back to her feet, she started stomping the challenger before Vega rolled out of her reach. She followed after her, and pulled her back to her feet. Emma put her into position for what looked like a DDT, but Leona surprised her by driving her backwards into the corner to knock the air out of her . The challenger took a few steps back, and picked up speed running towards her, but the champion brought her knee up and caught her on the jaw. She stumbled backwards before Emma grabbed her head, and planted her with a tornado DDT. The Scottish lass dropped on top of her with a hook of the leg before Fisk moved to make the count.

Zack: Emma’s looking for a knockout here with this offense, and she may have gotten what she wanted here!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOPE!!

Leona kicked out at two and a half, causing Emma to roll off the cover. She rebounded off the near side ropes before bringing her knees up for a cannonball senton across Leona’s chest.

Missy: Leona might almost be regretting kicking out of that cover, with that senton Emma’s just landed on her!

Vega rolled away from her, holding her ribs while Emma followed after her. When the challenger began to get up again, Emma caught her with a short knee to the back before spinning her around and delivering a spinebuster. Vega’s body curled up off the mat for a moment before the champion headed for the corner. She made her way to the top rope, and launched herself into a shooting star press. But Leona rolled out of the way, and let Emma hit the mat instead. The crowd began to get behind the challenger again as both women lay on the mat, and the referee began his mandatory ten count.

Zack: Shades of your manager right there, though I’m sure he’d have suggested hitting the opponent instead of the mat.

Missy: Yeah.. Christian wouldn’t usually recommend hitting the mat when it can be avoiding. It’s a shame she did though, that was a beautiful shooting star press.

Both women began to move, but it was Leona who was back to her feet first. Emma was almost there though as she had just gotten her feet under her when Leona darted across the ring with a swinging neckbreaker to take Emma back to the mat. Vega came to a seat on the canvas, and applied a headscissors before locking her ankles. As Emma tried to get free, Leona rolled onto her stomach and used her legs to spike Emma’s head into the mat four times and then roll back to a seat with the hold still applied.

Missy: I’ve always liked that move.. Although it is better to be on the giving side of it rather than the receiving end. Emma might be seeing stars after being used like a basketball.

Zack: I’ve been told Leona can do squats for days, and that helps build the leg muscles you need to pull off something like that. That’ll teach Emma for trying to get free.

Emma got to her knees, and tried to free her head from Leona’s grip. She pushed up with her hands, but still couldn’t find a way out as Leona pushed up on her hands and let herself drop back to the mat, effectively giving Emma a mini-piledriver that put her back down on the mat. Ryan shouted at his wife, trying to give her some wisdom as Leona lifted her butt off the mat….and dropped back down again to send the top of Emma’s head into the canvas once more.

Missy: I think I’ll have some aspirin waiting for Emma at the end of this. She’s going to have one hell of a headache I’m betting.

Zack: It’s clear to me that Leona doesn’t miss leg day at the gym. I’ve never seen anyone submit in this hold, but it’ll certain sap your energy trying to get free. And if you’re Vega, you are getting all the time you want to recuperate and plot your next move.

Emma’s fist hit the mat in frustration before she grabbed Leona’s thigh with one hand, and started digging her fingernails into it. Vega finally let go as little trickles of blood formed on one leg, which she rubbed with her hand before getting back to her feet. The FFW Champion shook her head to get her equilibrium back as Vega circled around behind her. Emma crawled forward a couple feet with Leona still moving in from behind. The champion rose to her feet before Leona swooped in, and applied a cobra clutch. Emma used her free hand immediately to try to grab onto the ropes while Leona attempted to step on the back of her leg to bring her down to the mat.

Zack: From a head vise to a cobra clutch, and Emma better do everything in her power to keep Leona from bringing her down to the mat! You see her trying to step on Emma’s leg to do just that!

Missy: Emma needs to find a quick escape from this, because if Leona brings her down… well, we’ll cross that bridge if we come to it!

Emma fought desperately against the hold, finally using her feet to push off the top rope and land on top of Leona, who still had the hold applied. The champion had her pinned to the mat before Fisk slid into position for the count.

Zack: Leona’s gonna get pinned in her own submission!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOO!!

Leona managed to shove her off before the three came down, and quickly roll back to her feet. She checked with Fisk to make sure it was just a two count. After confirming it, she charged towards Emma as she got back to her feet. She grabbed her from behind, but Emma countered with a cutter that put them both on the mat! For the second time, the referee began his ten count.

Missy: That would have been something if Emma had managed to get the three count, but it’s the ten count she needs to worry about now. Which one of them is going to get up first is the question now.

The referee had made it to a six before Emma sat up, once more shaking her head. Her eyes were somewhat glazed as Ryan moved around in front of her, trying to help her focus on him. The champion’s mouth hung open as she gasped for breath, and then slapped herself a couple times before she began to come around.

Missy: Ryan giving Emma something to focus on is going to help her a lot to pull herself together. But she needs to do it quickly to get any advantage over Leona here.

Zack: Leona has worked on her head for a while now, and you can see Emma’s trying to get her marbles together right now! You saw the champion slapping herself to get her wits about her.

Emma looked over her shoulder towards the unmoving Leona, and got back to her feet. A look of anger formed on her face as she screamed at Leona to get up to her feet. The challenger was slow to do so before Emma launched towards her, leaving her feet and connecting with her headscissors DDT finisher and planting Leona on top of her head! She dove for the cover as Ryan turned to the crowd, and counted with the referee!

Zack: PLAYING WITH SCISSORS!! Emma’s gonna retain the title!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! NO!!

Leona’s shoulder came up before the three, and Emma and her husband looked at the referee dumbfounded. The Phoenix crowd roared.

Missy: I really thought she had her there, and you can tell that Emma did too! Leona is somehow still in this.

Emma asked the referee more than once as she got back to her feet, making sure it was just a two count. He reassured her it was as Ryan hopped up on the apron, and pulled his attention away as he got in the referee’s face. Emma shook her head, looking back at Leona on the mat before she went to get her. The champion reached down to grab her...only for Leona to pull her down into a small package that surprised both her and the crowd! But the referee was still arguing with Ryan as the fans began counting.

Fans: ONE!!!! TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!  THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

The referee finally turned around, and dove into position with the crowd counting the fall once again!

Missy: Where the hell did that come from?! Leona might be about to cause a massive upset here.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOO!!

Zack: THAT CLOSE!! We almost had a new champion again! I think we would have if it hadn’t been for Ryan.

Emma kicked out of the small package, and sat up with her teeth gritted in anger, while the crowd was chanting for Leona. Ryan was still on the apron as Leona’s manager started heading for the ring.

Missy: That was too close… but if I was Ryan I’d think about being elsewhere about now. Christian is on his way, he’s had enough of the distractions I think.

Zack: Here comes CK, and look at Emma’s face! She’s seething right now! She almost got caught by Leona right there, and I don’t know what either of them has left.

Ryan continued yelling at the referee until Christian yanked him back down to the floor. Ryan went to swing at him, but it was blocked and Christian decked him with left from the casted arm and hand that put him on the floor. Emma headed for the top rope, muttering to herself as she perched herself up top.

Zack: A hard left from that casted arm for Ryan, and Emma’s looking to end it right here!

Missy: I did say he might want to be elsewhere! You can see that Emma is irritated, and I really wouldn’t want to be in Leona’s position right now.

The champion launched herself into swanton bomb off the top rope, but Leona rolled out of the way and Emma face-and-body planted on the mat. The challenger nipped up to her feet to a roar from the crowd as Leona yanked Emma to her feet and over her shoulders into her fireman’s carry gutbuster! She quickly made the cover with a hook of the leg as Fisk dropped to make the count!

Zack: Can you believe that?! EL PILOTE!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Fisk called for the bell as Leona sat up, a huge smile on her face when she heard the bell sounding. She climbed to her feet, and had her hand raised to an eruption.

Kat: Here’s your winner….AND FOR THE SECOND TIME…..THE NEEEEEEEEEEEWWW FFW CHAMPION…………………….LEONA VEGA!!!

Missy: I think I’m in shock… I was sure that Emma had that there! I knew that Leona was going to be a tough challenge for Emma tonight… and she was that and then some.

Leona was handed the FFW Championship before launching into a hug onto her manager. Christian returned the hug, and raised her hand himself as she held up the title with the other hand.

Zack: Tonight in Phoenix on a rare televised defense of the FFW Championship, the damn thing changed hands! Leona Vega is a two time FFW Champion, and she would not be denied again!

Fireworks shot off around the arena as the fans shared in the celebration as Leona pumped the title over her head with enthusiasm. Christian gave her a round of applause as well.

Missy: Leona is understandably over the moon and you can’t blame her. She’s just hit the jackpot for the second time and nabbed the biggest title in FFW!

Zack: History has been made, thank you for joining us for a historic edition of Velocity! We’ll see you at Breaking Point with a brand new FFW Champion! And then, Global Wars here we come!!

Leona’s celebration continued with a very excited crowd as Velocity faded off the air.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: