Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 09:23:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Velocity - January 10, 2019

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Velocity - January 10, 2019  (Read 293 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: January 12, 2019, 05:15:24 pm »

Live from the Tacoma Dome in Tacoma, Washington
January 10, 2019

A couple is shown sitting on the sofa playing video games, particularly the newest FFW game as we see it’s Rose Gardner and her boyfriend. “Shotcaller” by Taio Cruz begins to play in the background. On the screen, they are playing a match between Artemis Kaiser and Miko Ayano before it fades to a shot of the two actually facing. The next shot is Savannah Taylor applying her favorite submission. Another flash into “Killer B” Bianca Reed climbing up onto the turnbuckle and flipping off her sunglasses to the crowd. Next we see Missy and Scarlett Silver giving each other a hip bump while O.E. is trying to get her Pokemon cards back from Emma Mackenzie.

As Rose and Alex continue to play, he starts to get the better of her in a tag match on the screen between KO/TO and the Gold Standard. The shot changes to a real one of Kyle raising Valerie and Lacey’s hands in victory. Kelly Kincaid takes off down the ramp towards the ring in another shot, leaping over the camera as she does so. Nevaeh Summers connects with a moonsault in the next clip before we head back to the couple on the couch.

Rose gives Alex a long look with a quirked eyebrow before she reaches forward and “accidentally” hits the reset button. But as he’s about to protest, we cut back to clips starting with Isis and Valentina giving each other a grin. Caitlyn Storm is then shown connecting with a superkick. The next shot is NHB rallying the crowd before we we see Riley Savell rolling her head on her shoulders. Back in the living room, Rose turns the channel just as the Velocity logo flashes across the screen, and then we head directly to the live show. The crowd roars as they see themselves on television, while spotlights shine all throughout the arena.

We pan around the Tacoma Dome when “Rise” By Sixx Am starts to play. We seem numerous fans start to get to their feet and a very positive reaction starts to bellow through the building as Nevaeh Summers makes her way out onto the stage.

Nevaeh is dressed in sneakers, jeans, and a Angelina Fantastica shirt, with a headband on the top of her head as she looks out to the large Dome and really seems to be taking in the reaction. Nevaeh really seems to be studying the people as she makes her way down the aisle and towards the ring. Once in she makes her way across and starts smiling at Kat Grayson, even telling her “keep up the good work” as Kat hands her the microphone. Nevaeh soon looks back out at the capacity crowd as she makes her way to the middle of the ring.

Nevaeh just looks around for several more moments till eventually bringing the microphone to her mouth

Nevaeh: I wanted to come out here tonight to state something I’ve been really stressing as of late, but let me just say getting that kind of reaction from people all over the country is still very surprising. I mean we’ve been over this. It’s well known how I acted for such a long time in this company and how low I went just to try and win matches. It was disgraceful. It’s been a long road coming back to FFW. It’s been tough having your credibility questioned, though I brought it upon myself. But even with the accusations constantly floated about me... I’m here!  Not only am I here I’m striving to show that the weak flower I’m suppose to be is still standing strong. So when I get these reactions it’s still surprising to me, but I very much appreciate that support. Thank you for giving me a chance to show that I’m striving to be something different this go round. But it especially hit me tonight cause Tacoma you where the sight of a big moment in my life.

Nevaeh now paused as she seemed to contemplate what she was about to say. Nevaeh took a deep breath before letting out a long sigh.

Nevaeh: It was right here in Tacoma where I won the FFW Championship in the most brutal match of my life. Me and….Caroline Dallins damn near ended the others career that night trying to win that title. To try and beat the other.  I moonsaulted off of a man ladder with the ring ablaze in fire to try and keep her down. A fire that was started by a maggot.

Nevaeh rolled her eyes in disgust and shook her head as she took a temporary break before speaking up again.

Nevaeh: I didn’t know he was gonna do that. What I did know was that match was gonna be violent. It got pushed to that limit. At the time though I was so obsessed with winning that title. I NEEDED to win that title at that time. For me and for what I was being told what to do. I risked my health in and out of the ring all to win that title…. But for all the wrong reasons.

Nevaeh paused again as she just looked off and stood there. Nevaeh seemed very somber as she reflected on that event and all that went on around it.

Nevaeh: I wanted to be champion cause I thought it would allow me to stand before everybody and claim that I was the best, that I was truly the Finest. Say whatever you want about me but you could not argue that I was better than all of you. That’s what I was thinking. As we have all seen that was such a stupid way to go through life and my career thinking. It only lead me into worse place that I have been trying to dig myself out of for the past year.

Nevaeh rubbed her hand on the back of her head, really looking disappointed in herself.

Nevaeh: 2018 was rough. Not being able to wrestle, being an outcast seemingly. Only really having a select group of people I could turn to. It was tough seeing everything going on and knowing I caused myself to miss out on it. I made alot of mistakes, but I was set on trying to get back here and show that I wasn’t gonna be that person anymore. That if I did get back in here it was gonna be different. Thankfully I did get the chance, even if I had to agree to certain conditions. I got back here..and I lost my first match back. As Alysson Gardner likes to explain she beat me in that match, she did beat me three times in a row, and hey give that annoying bitch her due she put me through hell at Global Wars.

Nevaeh nodded her head and mouthed “she did”. Nevaeh then held an index finger in the air.

Nevaeh: But what I would like to explain is that at Global Wars I went through hell, I was in alot of pain afterwards due to her...but I did dish it back out!

The crowd cheered loudly as Nevaeh looked at the camera momentarily before looking back out at the crowd.

Nevaeh: I wanted to kick her ass something fierce for all the crap and drama she put me through. I was able to knock her out, turn her lights out, and get the win. Now this ain’t me coming out here boasting about the win. No, there’s something bigger at work here. What I want to explain is that I fought my ass off that match for nothing else, but to show that I was serious when I said I was gonna prove I belonged here. I wanted to prove that I wasn’t all talk. That I can walk the walk. FFW is one of the most competitive environments you will find in the wrestling business. All these women signed here, down in Future Shock, they all got skill. I can’t stand Alysson, but I know she’s dangerous. Look at the roster and the talent that is here. 2019 is gonna be a great year for the company and I’m certainly looking to make 2019 the best year in my career.

The crowd let out a louder cheer as Nevaeh nodded her head once more. As nevaeh spoke up she sounded more confident.

Nevaeh: I know I have to work my back into any sort of title contention. I’m not out here trying to get into any of that. I have to start back at the bottom and I will. It’s a challenge, but I’m actually looking forward to it. Why? What I would like to do is keep showing that Nevaeh Summers is serious about her craft and that she is here to stay. Not for fame and fortune. Not to have my name bandied about as being the greatest thing ever. I’m done with all of that. I’m fighting for something far more important than that. I’m fighting for me now!

Nevaeh poked herself in the chest with her index finger to further drive home her point. She left the finger dug in as she keeps speaking to the crowd.

Nevaeh: Thus when someone goes about slandering my name you best believe I’m gonna fight back. Might even leave you laying in this ring for a good while. Because believe me folks when you have been where I have you realize the mistakes you make and know you gotta change. I’m here to show everybody that I’m back wrestling because I love what I do and I want to make sure my name is talked about for all the right reasons instead of the wrong.  I’m a very motivated woman when it comes to that. This roster has so much talent and I’m excited about what this year holds for me cause for the first time in my life I feel free and I’m ready to make a mark.

The crowd cheered again as Nevaeh seemed to be getting abit more energetic. She seemed to be feeding of the cheers now.

Nevaeh: That’s the goal this year. We’re striving to put our best foot forward and I couldn’t do it without the support of those close to me. Thank you guys and you know damn well who you are for making sure I never lost faith and that I kept things moving. Thank you for that and thank you to all you people out there for giving me a chance. I’ll do my damnedest to show it’s not gonna be worthless. 2019 ya’ll...let’s make it memorable, yeah?

The crowd responded enthusiastically as Nevaeh stood in the ring in the middle of it all. She looked around again at the reaction. Nevaeh seemed to be soaking it in. The show then takes it’s first commercial break.

The bell sounds a couple times as the crowd’s attention focuses on the ring before Kat Grayson begins with her microphone in hand.

Kat: The opening contest of Velocity is a tag team match scheduled for one fall!

Zack: Hello, everyone! And happy new year! Welcome to the Tacoma Dome here in Tacoma, Washington! Thank you for joining us as FFW kicks off it’s 2019 calendar headings towards Fury on Pay Per View March 2nd!

Mai: Not to mention these four women we are about to see are gonna be the first FFW match of 2019. At least two of them seem like they could be alright.

Strobe lights begin to float around as "Ponytail" starts blaring through the speakers. Toni Beasley, Chasity Grace Holt and Josy Dawkins step out onto the stage together as the crowd boos them. Chasity is grinning from ear to ear as she waves at the crowd. Toni and Josy shake their heads as the trio slowly beginnings to descend down the ramp.

Kat: Making their way down the aisle at a combined weight of 246 pounds, accompanied by Josi Dawkins, they are TONI BEASLEY AND CHASITY GRACE HOLT…..THE PRODIGIES!!!

Chasity leaps up onto the ring apron first as Toni walks up the steps and Josy moves around to the other side and pulls herself up. They enter the ring at the same time as Chasity bounces on the bottom rope.

Zack: Chasity made her in-ring debut in November, and tonight’s the first time we’ll see Toni Beasley in the ring. I see they brought the other third of the Prodigies with them, Josi Dawkins.

Mai: Nothing wrong with that, Zack. Girls have to stick together. I’m sure she’s just out here to provide emotional support for her two besties.

The lights dim down low and the crowd screams in anticipation as the opening beats of “Wicked Ones” by Dorothy thunder through the arena. The lighting shifts, illuminating the ramp with the purple tinged glow of a black light as puddles of red, pink and orange light swirl over the crowd and the waiting ring.

This night ain't for the faint of heart
For the faint of heart, for the faint of heart

As the raspy vocals break through the music, Carolina Shaw dashes onto the stage, her face painted in reactive paint that trace a skull over her features when she’s under the blacklight. The hood of a black sweatshirt is pulled up over her hair but a few messy pieces still frame her face as she turns her focus to the ring with an impish grin.

Kat: Introducing first… from Las Vegas, NV… CAROLINAAA SHAWWW!!!!

This night we got the evil hand
And the evil hand gon' raise the damned

She slides under the bottom rope and pops up, shedding her hoodie and tossing it from the ring. Scaling a turnbuckle with the ease of someone familiar with jumping off of them on a regular basis, she throws one hand up in the air before she turns to sit on the turnbuckle, waiting…

Zack: We also saw Carolina debut in November too, and she came up short against Chasity. But she’s got a helluva partner tonight, not to mention one of her best friends.

Mai: I’m not sure Bianca is gonna be able to help her overcome her suckiness just by being her partner. Talent isn’t transmitted just by standing next to someone who has marginal sums of it.

I told ya, baby
Uh-oh
I told ya

The arena darkens as “Rockstar 101” by Rihanna begins to play before the camera takes us behind a woman with purple hair. She steps out onto the stage, raising her hand and making a fist as the camera looks over her shoulder. She tosses her sunglasses on her head out to the crowd as she heads towards the ring.

Rocking these diamonds
I'm rocking this chain
Make sure you get a picture
I'm rocking my fame

Kat: Introducing from Atlanta, Georgia, this is the Princess of the Reed family……...BIANCA REED!!!!

Bianca climbs up onto the apron, drops into a split before sliding under the bottom rope to the inside. She brings her legs together and hops to her feet, already making eye contact with her opponent and running them down verbally while her music fades and before the bell even rings.

Zack: Bianca Reed won FFW’s One To Watch for 2019 Award, and well deserved too! She’s on a constant quest for gold, but she’s gonna help her friend with some business tonight.

Mai: What are we supposed to watch her do? I’ve seen a few of her matches, I’m not sure there’s anything new to watch.

Referee Melinda Davis checks all four women, and calls for the bell. Chasity immediately heads out to the center of the ring, shouting at Carolina to start the match with her. Carolina exchanged a few words with Bianca before “Killer B” nodded and stepped out to the apron. The pair met in the center with Chasity verbally running down her opponent before giving her a pieface. She looked back to her corner with a smirk right before Carolina started unloading with a flurry of right hands one after another. Shot after shot landed, catching Holt off guard before she got whipped across for the ride. She had barely rebounded before Shaw left her feet with a Thesz press, and resumed landing right hands on her head. Bianca looked very pleased from the corner as Carolina popped up to her feet, and got a very positive response from the crowd.

Zack: Chasity got a little too full of herself right there, and that’s what happens! Carolina hasn’t forgotten their last match, and she’s got some payback in mind.

Mai: So you’re saying she likes to hit people when they aren’t looking? Because that’s what she did, no two ways about it! She must be afraid of Chasity.

Holt started to get to her feet, and turned into a few more shots from Carolina. She whipped the Prodigy into the farthest corner, causing her to crash back first before Carolina followed her in with an avalanche splash. She quickly grabbed her head, and came out with a running bulldog. Shaw kipped up to her feet, and took off for the ropes. A rebound with a rolling senton landed across Holt’s chest when she tried to sit up. A quick cradle of her head followed with rapid fists once more landing. Shaw rolled to her feet, taking in a very loud response from the crowd. Josi pulled Chasity out of the ring to the floor, and was joined by Toni immediately.

Mai: See, that’s a smart move. They’re going to break all this momentum Carolina is building up. That’s what makes them Prodigies, Zack.

Zack: You think so, huh? Chasity was getting her clock cleaned by Carolina, and going to the---WAIT A MINUTE!!

The group strategy session was short-lived as Carolina took off towards the ropes, clearing them with a suicide dive to all three women and taking them down on the outside. The Tacoma crowd ate it up as Shaw jerked Chasity up and tossed her back into the ring. She slid in after her, and immediately went for the cover with a hook of the leg.

Zack: Shaw’s pitching a shutout! Thanks for coming, Chasity!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Holt kicked out in time, and shoved Carolina off the cover. That didn’t stop her though before she took off towards the ropes again. Holt made it to her feet, and ducked a clothesline. But Carolina stopped right behind her, waiting on her to turn around before dropping her with a facebuster.

Mai: If Carolina hadn’t attacked Holt while she wasn’t looking, I’m positive this match would have started entirely different.

She quickly got back to her feet again, and headed for the corner. As she made her way up, Toni began talking some smack to her. It got her attention as Shaw told her to come get her if she wanted, but the distraction gave Chasity the opening she needed. She popped her head up between Carolina’s legs, and brought her down with an electric chair to the canvas. Holt sat up, trying to get her bearings with an angered look on her face as she rose to her feet. As her opponent started to get up as well, a series of clubbing blows across her back landed. Holt fired her into her team’s corner and followed her in with a running European uppercut. Shaw hung against the turnbuckles for a moment until Chasity backed up a couple steps, and charged in again with a corner clothesline.

Mai: See, this would have been how the match began if Carolina wasn’t a cheater and liked attacking people when they weren’t looking.

Zack: That corner is the wrong part of town to be in if your name is Carolina Shaw. Holt is showing extra aggressiveness, and pasting her every chance she gets.

Chasity climbed up onto the bottom rope, and then drove furious elbows into the top of hre head until she let her collapse to the mat. Holt resumed bad mouthing her opponent as she pulled her to her feet, and put her back down with a swinging neckbreaker. She glanced back to her partner, and made the tag to Toni. The pair scooped Shaw up together for a gutbuster across both their knees before Holt went to the corner.

Mai: Man, this is tag team wrestling 101, Zack. Look how they are keeping her in their corner, and working her over. I bet Carolina’s wishing she hadn’t wanted all this payback now.

Zack: I doubt that, but the fact remains that the Prodigies are doing exemplary damage here. This will be our first time seeing what Toni can do in the ring.

Beasley grabbed her into a rear waistlock after pulling her back to her feet. She looked to be going for a German suplex, but Carolina grabbed the top rope to stop that from happening. That was until Chasity kicked her hand from the apron. It caused her to let go, and get planted with the German suplex Toni had wanted. Beasley rolled through, and pulled her back to her feet again for two more German suplexes. She quickly dove across her to make the cover with a hook of the leg.

Mai: All those German suplexes will take the wind out of you! And with Carolina being full of hot air anyway, that could be fatal.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOPE!!

Carolina got her shoulder up in time, and Toni sat up on her knees. She glanced down to Josi on the outside, who looked very happy with how things were going. Shaw tried to get back to her feet, and instead was put back down with a side Russian leg sweep.

Zack: Toni really likes that ground and pound style offense, doesn’t she? Carolina would do well to find her corner, and bring in Bianca! Reed’s itching to get into the ring right now!

Beasley started backing up towards the ropes, watching and waiting for Carolina to get back to her feet. She was slow to do so, but when she did, Toni went for a spinning backfist. But Shaw ducked it, and countered with an inverted atomic drop. Shaw began peppering her with right hands before she whipped her across for the ride. But Beasley reversed it, and lowered her head as she was about to rebound. Shaw reached out as she hit the ropes, and made the tag to Bianca. The crowd popped as Shaw caught Beasley with a running kneelift right before Bianca used a springboard spear to put her down!

Zack: I don’t think Toni saw the tag, but she certainly knows Bianca’s in now! Listen to these people!

Mai: That tag shouldn’t have counted then. If Toni didn’t see it, then it didn’t happen. Tags should be made when the opponent sees them too!

Bianca’s head was moving quickly as she was talking trash as she yanked Toni back to her feet by the arm. A series of kicks to the body landed after that before she fired her across into the far corner. Beasley landed chest first right before Bianca surprised her with a backstabber that flipped her up and over to the canvas. She quickly made the cover with a hook of the leg as Davis slid into position to make the count.

Zack: Bianca with a backstabber! It may be time to hit the showers for Beasley in three seconds!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Chasity pulled Bianca off the cover before the referee could finish her count. “Killer B” hopped to her feet, and started exchanging right hands with Holt to the roar of the crowd. Meanwhile, Carolina was climbing up to the top rope as the referee tried to separate Bianca and Chasity.

Mai: Look at her, she’s doing it again! Carolina’s not the legal woman, why’s she going up to the top rope?!

Zack: Neither is Chasity, but that hasn’t stopped her! Shaw in the high rent district….

Carolina came off with her 630 senton that landed right on target before she rolled out of the ring to the apron. The referee had gotten Chasity out of the ring, Bianca took off for the far side as Toni was starting to get up, and put her back down with her reverse springboard frankensteiner!

Zack: DREAM SEQUENCE….into the REED’EM AND WEEP!!

Reed immediately made the cover with a tight hook of both legs before the referee dropped down to make the count. Chasity came back in, and was quickly intercepted by Carolina!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Davis called for the bell to a pop from the crowd as Bianca got back to her feet. Carolina joined her, and the referee raised both of their hands in victory.

Mai: What a horrible way to start the New Year for FFW with these two dumb bitches winning the first FFW match of 2019!

Kat: Here are your winners by pinfall………...CAROLINA SHAW AND ‘KILLER B’ BIANCA REED!!

Zack: This match broke down in at a high rate of speed, but that only worked in the favor of Bianca and Carolina! Congratulations to them! And I think that this issue----LOOK OUT!!

As the girls had their hands raised, Josi had entered the ring. She and Chasity jumped them both from behind, taking the two women down to the mat and unloading with furious lefts and rights to their heads. The two got back to their feet, and helped Toni back to a vertical base. Carolina and Bianca got up as well, seeing that they were now flanked on three sides.

Mai: Now these are my kind of odds right here! This is what happens when you screw over the Prodigies, girls! I love it!

Zack: We’re about to have a 3 on 2 beatdown in a matter of seconds, I think. But Bianca and Carolina won’t back down from a fight! And---

The lights go out.

Mai: What the hell is this now?!

Zack: Hell if I know! It is pitch black in the Tacoma Dome! I can’t see my own hand in front of my face!

The dark, haunting opening chords of “Liar Liar” fill the arena as it is bathed in silver strobes. As the drums and guitar kick in, the lights flash out momentarily and a spotlight comes on to show a man and a woman, The woman is Angel, and the man Christian Kincaid. Angel is down on bended knee, fist pushed into the ramp. She comes up without warning and as she does, pyro goes off around her.

Zack: Well look who’s here!

Mai: What the hell is ANGEL doing here?!

Angel looks out over the FFW crowd for a moment, and then heads towards the ring with Christian behind her. Carolina and Bianca exchange curious looks as Angel steps through the ropes, looking between the two….and the three Prodigies across from them.

Zack: Straight outta Future Shock, we heard Angel was coming to FFW! I guess there’s no time like the present! But I’m not sure why she’s out here...or whose side she’s on! Is she here to make it four on one….or is she here to help?

Angel looked down to her manager, and then launched into Josi before Carolina and Bianca went at it with Toni and Chasity!

Zack: Oh, she came to help!  

The trios unloaded on each other before Angel tossed Josi over the top rope as Bianca and Carolina used double dropkicks to send the other two out to the floor. Bianca gave Angel a curious look while the veteran paced back and forth in the ring. The Prodigies were not happy at all on the outside. Angel produced a length of piano wire from her booth, seemingly daring any of them to come back.

Zack: I don’t have a clue what prompted this, or why Angel is helping Carolina and Bianca. But I’m sure they are glad to have her! The Prodigies are not in a good mood!

Mai: If she came here to help these two, she should have just stayed in Future Shock! This is ridiculous!

Zack: What a way to start the new year! Angel’s arrived in FFW, and I can’t wait to find out what this is all about! Don’t touch the remote, we’ll be right back!!

The fans started chanting Angel’s name as Velocity took its first commercial break of the night.

Racing Against The Clock

When the show returns to the back, there we find the “Huntress” Ruby Tyler alongside Robby Reynolds in front of the Velocity interview position.

Robby: Hello, everyone! Robby here, and as you can tell, I’m joined by Ruby Tyler. Before we get into the business side of things, I wanted to congratulate you on your recent marriage to Kevin Hardaway. I know it came as a surprise to most when it was revealed on Twitter.

Ruby: Thanks, Robby. I know it wasn’t really conventional, but Kevin and I never have been. And outside the ring, I’m not really the kind of person who enjoys being the center of attention, so it worked better for everyone this way.

Robby: Onto the business at hand, let’s talk about Global Wars. It was pretty clear to everyone how close you came to becoming the new Ultraviolence Champion in the TLC match against Raven Knight and “Malicious” Mallory Bennett. We know those are the kinds of matches you thrive on, so is it safe to say that you likely felt more in your own element than other standard matches you’ve had in FFW?

Ruby: Don’t get me wrong, I like a good standard match as much as anybody, but I feel like there’s not as much appreciation for the level of strength, both physical and mental, that you need in order to participate in a hardcore match. I felt like I was able to bring out part of myself that I’ve had to keep locked away and that I was able to show what I’m truly capable of in that match, so yes, I felt like I was in my own element during the match at Global Wars, regardless of the outcome.

Robby: That makes sense. You are also the only one person who holds a win over the Ultraviolence Champion since she captured the title. You’ve seen her both before and after this change, and I’m curious to know if you think it’s made her more dangerous than before? She seems to have very little regard for anyone or anything.

Ruby: Well that’s what you need in an Ultraviolence champion, isn’t it? You can’t really have a lot of regard for the safety of the people around you if you’re going to be throwing them through tables and onto a mat full of tacks and dropkicking ladders into them, can you? I don’t think Mallory’s new attitude necessarily makes her more dangerous - she beat Emma Mac long before she decided to blow up her relationship at Rampage and stop caring about the opinions of others. I think it makes her more reckless. More impulsive. More prone to doing exactly what the hell she wants without thinking about the potential consequences first, which is just fine by me.

Robby: I was able to confirm it with the COO earlier today. You will be getting a match with Mallory Bennett at Fury for the Ultraviolence Championship by virtue of the fact you have pinned her since becoming the champion. But he’s also added a stipulation that either you or Mallory will get to decide between you on that show.

Ruby: Leave it to Seth to get creative. What’s the word on the street, Robby?

Robby: Well he told me that both of you will be in singles matches on the next Velocity. If you both win, the woman who won their match the fastest gets to pick the match type at Fury. If only one wins, that one person decides. And if neither of you win, then he will make the decision himself. How does that sound to you?

Ruby: Sounds like the odds for me and Mallory being able to choose our own destiny is pretty high. I like it when things get interesting.

Robby: In your match, you’ll be facing a familiar opponent who is also looking to get into the Ultraviolence Championship hunt: Charlotte Harker of the One Woman Show.

Ruby: Charlotte Harker, hm? Gonna have to do my homework on her. But I mean, sure, if she wants to join the hunt, who better to face than the Huntress?

Robby: He didn’t tell me who Mallory’s opponent will be, but I’m sure we’ll find out sooner than later. Good luck on the next Velocity, and when you challenge for the Ultraviolence Championship at Fury.

Ruby: Thanks Robby. And hey, Mallory? May the best woman win.

As Ruby finishes speaking, we head elsewhere in the Tacoma Dome.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2019, 05:17:05 pm »

Velocity returns to the ring after the commercial break, and Kat Grayson is once more standing front and center with her microphone in hand.

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall.

Zack: I admit that I have been curious to see how this match unfolds. You have two women who aren’t exactly your atypical athletes with the way they handle themselves.

Mai: Personally, I hope Raven destroys her and leaves her in a big charred lump in the center of the ring. I’ll pay for a replacement mat if she does.

The lights go out completely as the opening guitar riff of ‘Is this the way you get to hell by Stitched up heart’ starts to play. A red spotlight hits highlighting a handbasket sitting on the otherwise empty stage.

Is this the way you get to hell?
Is this the way you get to hell in a handbasket?
You will tear me apart.
You will tear apart my mind, My simple mind.
It's just cause you hurt so bad,
That you end up blind, You end up blind.
Is this the way you… Is this the way you...
Is this the way you…

A second spotlight hits at the entrance to see Raven Knight standing with her arms raised above her head making the bottom of her top raise enough to show part of her taut abdomen. Boos erupt from the crowd which just bring a smirk to the resident firestarter’s face.

Dripping from bloody fingers,
Running from the palms of my hands.
I didn’t even have a chance.

Kat: Introducing at this time...from Providence, Rhode Island,--weighing in at one-hundred twenty pounds, she is the “The Dark Raven:” RAVEN KNIIIIGHT!

I will tear you apart.
I will tear apart your mind, Your simple mind.
It's just cause I hurt so bad,
That I end up blind, I end up with a simple mind.
Is this the way you… Is this the way you...
Is this the way you…

Raven walks out onto the stage and approaches the handbasket with the smirk still in place on her face, suddenly she kicks out sending the basket toppling down the ramp and scattering black rose petals in its wake and down the ramp.

I didn’t even have a chance.

Raven walks down the ramp towards the ring with her arms raised either side of her and her middle fingers extended towards the crowd. She speeds up as she nears the ring and jumps up onto the apron, sliding under the bottom rope and jumping to her feet in a quick fluid sequence. She raises her middle fingers to the crowd again before going back to her corner and laughing at the animosity she is getting from the crowd.

Zack: This will be Raven’s first match since TLC at the Global Wars show. She’s had time to recover from that all brutality, and I’m sure she’s missed the violence.

Mai: It’s just like any other major league sport. You know when Steph Curry is injured, he misses playing basketball. Well when Raven is beat up, she misses causing grievous bodily harm on bitches.

“Whoooa-whoa-whoa, yeah-yeah-yeah... (A disciple...)
Whoooa-whoa-whoa, yeah-yeah-yeah... (Shaolin here!)
People say, love is just a energy! (Don’t resist!)
Dealing with the claim baby! (Oh baby!)”

Kat: Accompanied to the ring by Christian Kincaid.. From Kumamoto, Japan and representing Chaotic Temptation... “THE OROCHI” O.E. AYANO!!

Walking towards the ring from behind the curtain is the The Orochi, O.E. Ayano. Ayano is dressed in a sports jersey of a hometown team to the current city the show is taking place, as well as a surgical mask. CK pops out of the curtain soon after and whispers something in his client’s ear as “People Say” continues to play over the sound system. Together manager and client walk down the ramp as the crowd quietly cheers on The Orochi. She stops short of the ring and pulls off her jersey and surgical mask, handing it to CK. Now visible in her wrestling gear, she leaps onto the apron as her entrance theme continues. Ayano stands in her corner as the referee checks her, pulling a zip-tie or three from her boots and giving her a look as O.E. shrugs her shoulders, ready for the match.

Mai: Here’s the biggest disappointment to come out of Japan since Sony released the Betamax player.

Zack: That’s your opinion, go tell her that later. As for O.E., I’m sure her pals in Chaotic Temptation have warned her about Raven since they have dealt with her in the past.

Referee Jennifer Stringer calls for the bell to start the match as O.E. cracked her knuckles, and headed for the center of the ring. Raven quickly joined her just as O.E. raised her hand up for what looked like a test of strength. As soon as Raven looked up to her hand, Ayano poked her in the eye with her thumb, grabbed her head, and used a snapmare to take her down to the mat. She immediately bounced off the near side as Raven was getting up, catching her with a low dropkick to the back to stop her progress. Another bounce off the near side saw her connect with a baseball slide into her head, and then immediately apply a side headlock.

Zack: O.E. seems to have the right idea here, she wants to keep a brawler like Raven on the mat as much as possible. Those shots don’t have the same effect on the mat as they do if she’s on her feet.

Mai: Look, you are giving O.E. way too much credit for being that smart. She probably wants to play Skip-Bo. Any strategy she has must be coming from her…new……...manager.

Raven didn’t stay grounded long, and immediately began to get back to her feet. O.E. kept hold of the headlock as Raven tried to shoot her off towards the ropes. Ayano only went about a step before she jerked Raven forward by the hair into a standing side headlock. She followed that up with a noogie until Raven countered with a kidney punch that caused her to release her. Ayano froze up for a second as Raven got free, and started hammering forearms into the back of her head to propel her forward. A knee to the gut doubled her over before Raven rebounded off the near side with a running kneelift to the face. It stood her up for a moment before Knight caught her with a discus clothesline to put her down on the mat.

Zack: This is what I was talking about! Raven’s not nearly as effective on the mat, but on her feet, she’s a brawler par excellence.

Mai: That’s it, Raven! I hope she stays in control the rest of this match. Maybe knee drop her in the happy box a couple times!

A standing fist drop landed after that, which ended up with Raven pelting her head with elbows before she got back to her feet. She rolled O.E. onto her stomach, and started rubbing her face in the mat before pulling her head up and spiking it back down on the canvas repeatedly. She pulled her back to her feet, and then drove her head first into the middle turnbuckle with a battering ram. It dropped Ayano to her knees in the corner, and Raven took off for the far side with a running knee strike to the back of her head that crushed it against the middle turnbuckle. Ayano’s head slumped down to the bottom turnbuckle before Raven pressed a boot to her neck to choke her against it with the face buried in the cloth to smother her. Stringer got to a four count before Raven stepped back with a smile.

Zack: Raven’s using that turnbuckle almost like a tag partner, and doing all kinds of damage in the process. O.E.’s having a difficult time finding a counter to all this.

Mai: That’s because when she’s in the ring, she has to use her own brain. And as her former manager, I can tell you she’s not working with much up there.

As Raven backed up from the corner, O.E. had started to crawl away as well. Raven sidestepped the referee, grabbing O.E. by the head and dragging her towards the center of the ring. She only pulled her up long enough to deliver her facebreaker knee smash that dropped her back to the mat. Knight rolled her onto her back, and went for a cover with a hook of the leg.

Mai: No, don’t end it this fast, Raven! You need to keep hurting her! KNIGHT FALL isn’t enough damage for me!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOPE!!

O.E. kicked out at two, and shoved Raven off the cover. She rose back to her feet with a bit of a scowl, and dragged O.E. back up with her. But she got surprised with a jawbreaker this time that stat sent her stumbling backwards. Ayano made it back to her feet, and started unloading with machine gun chops across Raven’s chest, and the crowd came to life as a result.

Zack: Look at those rapid fire chops lighting up Raven’s chest like an out of season Christmas tree! O.E.’s coming back!

Raven managed to shove her away, and went to nail her with a right cross. But Ayano blocked it by grabbing her hand and biting her fingers. Knight jerked her hand free right before O.E. spun into her with a roundhouse kick to the jaw. Raven managed to deflect some of it, but it still sent her reeling before O.E. grabbed her head and spiked her with a tornado DDT. The fans got louder still as Knight tried to get to the ropes. She only got so far before Ayano took of for the far side, and bounced with a baseball slide out to the floor followed by a palm thrust to Raven’s throat that sent her back into the ring coughing. Ayano flashed a gang sign to the crowd, and rolled back in after her.

Zack: O.E. Ayano has picked up the pace, and Raven’s having a helluva time trying to keep up with her. She’s also trying to get some air in her lungs after that shot.

Mai: She’s an idiot, who’s she trying to call out with the hand sign? Seriously?! C’mon, Raven! You gotta destroy this moron!

Raven was trying to get to her feet again as O.E. circled around, grabbing her into position and falling to the mat with a Koji clutch. Knight grimaced in pain as she reached for the ropes, while O.E. applied more pressure. The referee slid around into position, asking Raven if she wanted to stop the match and got a very clear no to that question.

Zack: Raven may not be known for her submission skills, but O.E. certainly is! And she’s got that Koji clutch locked in! If Raven doesn’t find a way out soon, she won’t be conscious much longer!

Mai: Do something, Raven! Bite her! Kick her! Punch her in the taint! Whatever you need to do, I don’t care!

Raven tried to reach for the ropes unsuccessfully as O.E. kept the submission locked. But the would-be Ultraviolence Champion managed to roll onto her back finally, pinning O.E. underneath her as the referee slid around and went to make the count.

Zack: She’s gonna pin O.E. in her own submission! What a fantastic counter!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOOO!!

Ayano broke the hold, and kicked her off before the three came down. She sat up, checking with the referee to make sure it was only a two. When Stringer confirmed it, O.E. got back to her feet and Raven rolled out to the floor.

Mai: Now that’s a smart move! Raven needs a second or two to try to shake off the effects of that hold, and O.E. can’t beat her on the floor.

Raven tried to recover quickly before Ayano rolled out after her. The Chaotic Temptation Orochi moved to the nearest corner, measuring the fireplug as she started to rise. O.E. bolted towards her, but got surprised with a drop toe hold that sent her face first into the steps. Raven climbed back to her feet as O.E. clutched her head in pain. Knight began stomping away at her head before she started to pull up the ringside mat to expose the floor. O.E. was dragged over to that part of the floor before Raven planted her head between her legs.

Mai: YES!! Bust her head open like a watermelon! Go ahead and piledrive her on the floor! I want a replay of this as soon as she’s done!

Zack: You’re sick! Raven’s got O.E. into position, and it looks like she’s about to take my broadcast partner’s suggestion!

She hoisted O.E. up, but the Orochi landed back on her feet and countered with a back body drop. Raven smacked the floor back first as O.E. staggered forward, still holding her head where it struck the steps a couple seconds ago. She climbed up onto the apron to get back into the ring before Raven yanked her feet out from under her, once more causing her to faceplant….this time onto the apron.

Zack: O.E.’s trying to get back into the ring, but I think Raven would prefer to keep this on the floor so she can do even more damage! I believe O.E.’s gotten under her skin.

Mai: Well she’s in good company. I can’t stand her either, and I don’t mind if she wants to completely wreck O.E. any way she wants. Hell, I’ll be the cheerleader!

The referee had gotten to a nine count before Raven rolled into the ring to break it, and then right back out to the floor. She jerked Ayano to her feet, and fired her into the barricade with an Irish whip. O.E. landed back first just as Raven followed her in with a big boot that nearly sent her over the barricade. The fans weren’t enjoying it at all as she looked down to O.E. on her knees. When she reached down to grab her, O.E. shoved her backwards as she struggled to get to her feet. As Raven came forward, O.E. pointed to the crowd and shouted “WHAT’S THAT?!” And when Knight looked, she caught a sucker punch to the jaw. The fans came back to life as Ayano threw her back into the ring under the bottom rope before following after her.

Zack: They are finally back in the ring! And this match has seemingly decomposed into an all out street fight!

Mai: That’s because O.E. is a mental midget, no two ways about it. All she understands is violence…………...and rap.

Raven struggled to get back to her feet before O.E. pulled her up, and executed her Michinoku Driver 2. She quickly covered her and hooked both legs for the cover before the referee slid into position to make the count.

Zack: METEOR HAMMER!! And that may be the end of Raven’s night right there!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOOPE!!

Raven got her shoulder off the mat in time, and O.E. rolled off the cover. A glance towards her manager saw her take some advice as she started to circle around behind the slow moving Raven.

Mai: Quit giving her advice, Christian. She doesn’t deserve to win this match!

Raven slowly made it to her feet with O.E. remaining right behind her before swooping in to apply a cobra clutch. As soon as she felt it though, Raven grabbed O.E.s head and dropped down to the mat with a stunner! Ayano wobbled backwards and fell into the ropes, which was the only thing keeping her on her feet. Raven collapsed to her knees doubled over as O.E. nearly fell through the ropes, but Christian had his hands on her back to keep her from doing that.

Zack: Only the ropes and Kincaid are keeping O.E. Ayano vertical right now, because that stunner did the job! I’m not sure how much Raven got out of it though, but it’s enough to give her a break.

Mai: Let her fall, Christian. Landing on the back of her head on the floor will do her some good. It can’t make her any stupider!

O.E. finally got her bearings, and pushed back to her feet. She moved towards Raven to grab her, only for the Ultraviolence contender to turn and throw a fireball into her face. The referee was admonishing Christian for touching O.E. at that moment. Ayano shouted in pain as the flames licked her face, and Raven pulled her into an inside cradle. The official spun around to count.

Zack: WAIT A MINUTE!!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

The bell sounded as Raven got back to her feet, and had her hand raised. The official saw O.E’s face, and immediately began waving to the back.

Kat: Your winner of the match by pinfall……………....RAVEN KNIGHT!!

Mai: Now that’s how you win a match right there! Beat them so bad that they are hiding their face in shame. I’d be proud of that victory!

Zack: You would, but I guarantee you Raven hasn’t heard the last of O.E. at all. She’s all but guaranteed she’ll be seeing her again...soon!

As the trainers and Christian helped O.E. out to the floor towards the back, Raven had already made it up the ramp and told the camera that O.E.’s never been hotter in her career. Knight turned to head through the curtain, and looked back over her shoulder with a grin on her face before we cut to a commercial for Fury on March 2nd.

Kelly’s Date for Fury

A video package shows highlights from the Global Wars battle royal, which saw Artemis Kaiser win the match as well as Kelly Kincaid’s longevity during it. As the clip concludes, the camera finds Seth along with Kelly and her husband. The COO shakes both of their hands as they approach him.

Seth: Thank you both for joining me. I hope you both had a fine Christmas, and a happy anniversary, I believe.

Kelly: Thank you, Mr Star. We’ve had a really good break - I hope yours was everything you hoped it would be. But I think we’re ready and refreshed and wanting to get back to business. I’m certainly ready to make this my best year yet.

Seth: The reason I asked you both to join me is the fact that I owe you something. Before the battle royal, I made it clear that if anyone eliminated three people in that match, I’d reward them with an Evolution Championship match. And….you were the only one who did that very thing, Mrs. Kincaid. Congratulations.

Christian: Not to mention she started at practically the beginning at number 4. So yeah, she dumped out three people and survived all the way to the end. But...what about Missy?

Seth: She hasn’t requested her rematch immediately for the title, so in that case, that means the #1 contender gets the next shot….which happens to be Kelly here.

Kelly: Missy doesn’t want her rematch right away?

The former acrobat nodded her head slowly as she absorbed that information.

Kelly: Well, okay then. I’m not going to look a gift horse in the mouth and if it means that I get my shot a little earlier, that’s something of a bonus, right? More than happy to step into the ring with Sophia Pike. I don’t think I’ve ever been forced to submit in an FFW ring and if she tries to take my arm...well, I don’t necessarily need them both to find a way to beat her and take the Evolution title. Even if she has been something of a scourge of FFW since she debuted here, beating all comers and setting a record reign with the No Surrender Championship.

Christian: I don’t know how close of a tab you keep on ….I guess it’d be sister promotion, SVW. But Sophia and Scarlett have been at it for a while now, and seem to trade wins more often than not. So I’m sure Kelly would be quite proud to say she not only defeated Sophia, which is something that’s given Scarlett trouble routinely, but also took the title in her first defense too.

He gave his wife a smile at the thought of it, while Kelly grinned at the idea.

Kelly: Plus, I’ve got a pretty good track record against people who like to paint themselves as the best in the world. After all, I was the first to stop Nevaeh Summers cold in her tracks. And for a high flyer I’ve held my own against some of the best technical wrestlers in my business - people like Caroline Dallins and a perfect record against Jo McFarlane too are just a couple of examples. I don’t care how many nicknames Pike throws at me, or how many times she tells me I’ll scream out in pain and beg for mercy… I’m confident that I have what it takes to frustrate her, to outwrestle her and to beat her when her title is on the line and in her very first defense too.

Seth: We’ll find out at Fury then. That’s the event on March 2nd, and will be the night you get your opportunity to become the next Evolution Champion.

Christian: Fury it is then. Hard to find too many better ways to start the year in FFW than challenging for the Evolution Championship. Miko proved she could do it, and I’m confident Kelly is every bit as talented, if not more, than her.

Kelly: It’s a great way to start the year. Winning and walking out with the Evolution title at the first PPV of the year will be an even way to start 2019. I’ll give Sophia a fight and I’ll become one of the very small number of people that can say they’ve picked up a win over her in an FFW ring. I’ll be ready. I’ll make the most of this opportunity that I’ve earned and I’ll make sure that I get my year off to the best start possible.

A graphic pops up advertising the match now official for Fury on March 2nd before the show heads elsewhere.

Valerie’s Spoiler Alert

The next shot takes us inside a posh hotel suite somewhere in Tacoma seemingly, and there we find Valerie McKinley along with her manager, Kyle Kilmeade. The pair are sat together on a sofa with a pair of goblets on the table in front of them.

Kyle: I can’t tell you the number of times I have sat here and given all of you what basically amounts to predicting the future when it comes to my talent. I mean I told you when this woman right here and her partner challenged for the Future Shock Tag Titles, they would win them. Which they did.

The camera pulls back slightly to see Valerie’s half of the titles sat up on the table as well, shining as though it had just been polished.

Kyle: Tonight, I’m going to give you another spoiler, I guess you could call it. At Breaking Point, this woman right here is going to become the next #1 contender to the Fast Track Championship held by Lilly Arthur. She’s going to face Angelina Fantastica, and she’s going to put her down and move onto that title shot. And how do I know that’s going to happen? Because as Angelina would probably like to forget, it’s happened before.

Valerie: I’m more than positive there is a lot that she would like to forget. But as Kyle so eloquently put it, I am damn near unforgettable.

Kyle: Do you realize how much the Gold Standard has become the driving focus of Future Shock? It might as well be renamed for the group, but now you are going to see all that success translate to FFW. There’s no reason for it not to do so. In Valerie, you have a practically perfect athlete. She’s extremely gifted in the ring, she’s in the best shape any woman in any sport could hope to be. And she’s highly intelligent. Can we say that about Angelina? No, not really.

Valerie: Angelina is many things, but she pales in comparison to me. You’ve all seen what I can do, but what you don’t know is I am simply scratching the surface. You haven’t even seen the best of what I can do...but you will. Oh you will.

She says with a smirk.

Kyle: I’m sure some would say Angelina’s in a good shape. She’s the only person I know who gets chants about her ass, so that kinda makes me wonder if that’s what people like about her. That’s….not going to win her any matches. Is she gifted in the ring? That’s a matter of opinion. Sure, she likes to fly around a lot. But I’m not convinced she has the focus she needs to succeed, which explains why she doesn’t. As for intellect, well I’ll let Valerie be the judge of that since she’s been in the ring with her.

Valerie: Angelina has the attention span of an overly sugared toddler. Yeah, she has some SLIGHT amount of skill, but has it been enough to beat me? Absolutely not. Will it be enough to beat me and move on to the Fast Track championship match? Again….nope.

Kyle: What matters at the end of the day is she is the roadblock that has been placed in front of my “1 Percenter) in order to get herself the first singles title she’ll ever hold in FFW. And honestly, we couldn’t have asked for a better one in a woman Valerie has already proven she can defeat in the ring. You don’t believe me? Look back at Valerie’s arrival in Future Shock. Angelina was one of the first opponents she had, and what happened? Do you think she’s gotten better since that match?

Valerie cocks her head to the side as if she is thinking over his question in depth.

Valerie: Marginally. Has she gotten better to the point where she is finally ready to do the impossible and beat me? Highly unlikely. But she can keep on dreaming the impossible dream all she wants. This is going to be another case of her dream not coming true.

Kyle: After Breaking Point is over and Valerie has her hand raised, that means we move onto the bigger prize: the Fast Track title and Lilly Arthur. I’ll go ahead and advise the champion that she’s about to get a major step up in competition for that title. Her first test was Bianca Reed, which she won admittedly. But Lilly, Valerie knows how to beat Bianca too. Don’t let the win go to your head, because while they say the first defense is the hardest...I promise you the second will be the last of them. While you come from the working class, Valerie McKinley is just in a better class.

Valerie: Lilly, you may be sitting comfortably where you are right now. Take all the time you need because when I beat Angelina, your perfect little world you’ve built with the Fast Track championship….is coming crashing down.

The two take their goblets, and clink glasses as the show cuts to commercial.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 08:35:03 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2019, 05:18:36 pm »

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

The entire arena goes dark as the sound of wind blows through the PA, after a moment a strange whine kicks on, slowly getting louder and drowning out the wind as blue and white light starts to slowly creep along the stage.

The silhouette of a woman walks out, shaded by the increasingly intense lights she comes to stand center stage before hunching over at the waist slowly as the sound and the light dim slowly. The sound turning down to nothing and the lights going so dull as to barely be perceptible.

A moment passes.

“FIGHT!”

BOOM!

The stage erupts with blue fireworks as the tron rains down white sparks just behind the now revealed Miko Ayano!

Kat: Introducing from Saga, Japan. Standing five-foot-six-inches tall and weighing in at one-hundred-eighteen-pounds, “THE WARP-DRIVE DRAGON” MIKO AYAAAAAAAAANOOOOOOOOOO~!!!

The Japanese woman surveys the crowd as the vocal droning of Anneke van Giersbergen heralds the Ayano’s arrival. After a moment Miko starts her trek down the ramp.

“Now we’ve arrived in a new time and world,
And elements are we of gold,
How many times are we able to see,
In the infinite void of the soul”

Miko arrives at ringside, she hops up onto the apron on a knee then comes to a stand, resting her forehead on the top rope for a moment.

“All that way,
Gonna give it away?
You’re gonna give it away to some muscle?”

With that she bolts to the corner from the apron, standing with one foot on the top buckle bracket and her other on the middle buckle bracket she raises surveys the crowd again.

“Long, long way,
Til the pain is at bay-”

Miko lifts her arm then with the scream of Devin Townsend-

“-SO HIT IT-”

- and pumps her fist-

“ONE!”

-to-

“MORE!”

-each-

“TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME!”

Word!

“FIGHT!”

BOOM! White sparks start falling from overhead as Miko leaps into the ring. The music twisting into a medly as the crowd is split between cheering and screaming along with Anneke’s backing vocals.

CROWD: ALIEN WORLD!

“ARROGANT MENTAL!
This world seems arrogant,
Sick and demented!”

CROWD: ALIEN WORLD!

“SOOO you bet your body and soul?”

Miko comes to a stand dead center of the ring as the chorus arrives, she slowly bends at the waist to rest her palms to the mat, the lights of the arena dimming as she lowers.

“IT HURTS, SO MUCH!
AND THAT IS WHY THEY FEAR IT!
BUT NEVER FEEEEEEEEEEEEAR!
ALL IS HEEEEEEEEERE!”

A blue strobe light pulsates with every word Townsend belts out.

“IT HURTS, SO MUCH”

At this Miko starts to rise slowly to a stand.

“AND THAT IS WHY WE FEAR IT!”

At this white spotlights star to spin around in dizzying patterns, highlighting the crowd in the darkened arena.

“BUT PAY NO MIIIIIIIIND!”

The entire arena starts flashing blue and white, just as-

“REJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOICE!”

White and blue pyro explodes from each corner of the ring as Miko stands dead center of it, arms spread wide and head tilted back as powerful white floodlights illuminate the ring to an almost painful degree. The crowd roars and hucks several blue, silver and gold streamers into the ring for her as the lights slowly go back to normal and the music fades out.

Freeing herself from the streamers, Miko walks over to her corner to await the opening bell.

Zack: Miko had a very strong run in Global Wars for Team Japan, and now she is starting her singles action of 2019 with a woman she is no stranger to, the “Outlaw” herself. After losing the No Surrender Championship to Artemis and falling to recapture it, she is undoubtedly going to want to start this year on a positive note.

Mai: Her run wasn’t strong enough was it? She didn’t win. In fact, Global Wars was a lose lose result for her. She should be hiding in shame about now.

The mad guitar of Trivium’s “To The Rats” assaults the PA, as glitched images of the open roads are shown in the big screen. When the drums kick in, a single volley of red fireworks shoot up from the stage, and the sound of a roaring engine can be heard as well. On her motorcycle, Alysson shows atop the entrance ramp wearing a full biker gear, holding her crowbar on one hand, forcing the engine so to make a loud roar noise, as if it could drown out the crowd’s boos. After that, she jumps off the bike and removes her helmet with her free hand, looking over the crowd and shaking her head, and smashing the crowbar into the ground a couple of times before opening her arms wide and letting out a loud war cry.

Kat: And her opponent, from the Open Road... "The Outlaw" -- ALYSSON GARDNER!

After that, the Big Red walks down to the ring, removing her biker jacket and leaving it in the way along with her crowbar, before she rolls into the ring under the top rope. She then kipups back to her feet and starts showing off for the crowd, climbing the nearest turnbuckle, throwing more cross-arm horns and smirking at the booing crowd. Alysson then jumps down and takes shelter on her corner, eyeing her opposition directly in the eyes.

Zack: At the end of last year, Alysson finally put Neveah Summers behind her. Now she is going from a Peach to a Dragon. I’m sure she will be hoping for a better result out of this match than she got at Global Wars however.

Mai: She had nothing to prove against Nevaeh at Global Wars, just like she has nothing to prove against Miko tonight. She’s still going to win though.

Referee Jennifer Stringer completes a check of both women as Kat makes her way out of the ring. Finding nothing untoward she ensures Kat is fully clear before calling for the bell to get the match underway. Alysson and Miko both make their way to the centre of the ring, but neither makes an immediate move towards the other. Instead they circle around each other, keep their eyes firmly locked. The murmur from the live Tacoma crowd starts to build higher as the two continue their cat and mouse game, until finally Miko makes the first move towards a collar and elbow tie up. But Alysson doesn’t seem interested in that at all as she steps back with a smirk on her face. Undeterred Miko tries for a second time, this time receiving a backhanded slap across the face from the ‘Outlaw’ that rocks her back on her heels. She quickly rights herself and narrowly dodges a second shot, glaring at Alysson from outside her arm’s reach. The crowd start to get behind Ayano but Gardner just continues to smirk, not phased at all by it.

Zack: Alysson is almost taunting Miko at the moment, but I’m not sure this is the best tactic for her to be taking. I’ve never known a plan like this end well.

Mai: Well, you don’t know everything, Zack. So you could be and probably are wrong. Alysson’s plan is working just fine for her.

Alysson starts to circle around Miko again with Ayano keeping her eyes firmly locked on the redhead. After a moment, Gardner strikes again with another backhanded slap straight across Miko’s face. The former No Surrender champion raises her hand to her cheek and glares at a smirking Alysson, before striking quickly herself with a teep kick that sends the redhead back towards the ropes. Alysson manages to catch her balance and stands upright, as Miko advances. Alysson aims a kick to the side of Miko’s body, but the Japanese wrestler catches her leg and uses a leg catch dropkick to send the redhead to the canvas, much to the delight of the Tacoma crowd. The Outlaw gets quickly back to her feet, giving her knee a rub as she does. Miko hits her with a knee to the gut, before grabbing her arm into an arm wringer and using a leg sweep to send her crumbling back to the canvas again.

Mai: I blame you for this, Zack. You jinxed Alysson, she was doing fine until you opened your mouth.

Zack: … sure. Its my fault that Alysson annoyed Miko into knocking her to the canvas. Mmhmm. Alright then.

Before the Outlaw can get back to her feet again under her own steam Miko pulls her up and fires her across into the ropes. As she rebounds off, Miko catches her fires her across into the corner. Alysson hits the turnbuckles back first and lands in a seated position on the canvas. Miko backs up to the opposite corner and then takes off at a run towards the redhead, leaving her feet to deliver a dropkick to her face that collapses her to the canvas. Miko rolls out onto the apron as Alysson gets back to her feet and staggers away from the corner, giving her head a shake as she does. She pulls herself together and turns just as Miko catapults herself back into the ring with a double jump moonsault that collapses Alysson to the canvas again. Ayano stays in place for the cover as Stringer slides into position for the count.   

Zack: Those early slaps from Alysson have more than fired Miko up and after that perfectly executed moonsault she is looking to end this match sooner rather than later.

ONE!!!

TW-NOPE!!!

Alysson gets her shoulder up with power and shoves Miko away from her with such force that Miko rolls towards the ropes. The Japanese wrestler goes with the momentum and rolls back up to her feet to a cheer from the Tacoma crowd.

Mai: There was no way that Alysson was going to stay down for three after that. Miko might as well have just saved her energy.

Miko closes the gap between herself and Alysson as the redhead starts to pull herself back up to her feet. As she reaches half way back to a vertical base Miko reaches down to pull her the rest of the way...only to be surprised with an uppercut that sends her reeling backwards. Alysson makes it the rest of the way up to her feet with a scowl aimed at the Japanese wrestler. She grabs her by the shoulders and pulls her forwards to bury her knee into her gut. She follows with another knee to her gut, and another, and another, and another before she releases her shoulders and whips Ayano into the ropes. Miko rebounds and Alysson catches her with a spin kick that sends her straight back into them again. Miko rebounds for a second time and this time, Alysson catches her around the head to use a DDT to plant her into the canvas.

Mai: Alysson has obviously just been lulling Miko into a false sense of security. Just look at how easily she has taken control of this match.

Zack: I wouldn’t call that easy at all. But Alysson has seemingly had enough of Miko being in control which she has been pretty much the full way until now.

The former No Surrender champion rolls onto her front and starts to push up to all fours, only for Alysson to bury her boot into her gut with such force that it almost lifts the Japanese wrestler off the canvas. The Outlaw ignores the animosity coming from the Tacoma crowd as she yanks Miko back up to her feet and starts to unload a barrage of elbow shots into the side of her head. Several land before she sends Miko across into the corner, following her in with a corner clothesline that pins Ayano back against the turnbuckles. Alysson starts to deliver knee shots one after another into Miko’s body, before she uses a hip toss to bring her back out of the corner and down to the canvas. The redhead looks to her fallen opponent and then scales the turnbuckles perching herself on the top. She watches as Miko pulls herself up to her feet and then launches herself off with a missile dropkick that sends her straight back down to the canvas again.

Zack: Those knee shots from Alysson are going to be making it hard for Miko to catch a breath, as well as causing her pain. And that dropkick on top of that. I’m sure Miko might be looking for the licence plate of the truck that just hit her!

Mai: She should just throw the towel in now and spare herself the pain of continuing. Alysson has her where she wants her now, so it’s only a matter of time.

Gardner gets back to her feet and looks down at Miko on the canvas, delivering a stomp into her ribs as she does. She takes off towards the ropes as Ayano slowly starts to pull herself up. She gets as far as her knees before Alysson comes off the ropes with a shining wizard that collapses her back to the mat. Getting in position beside her, Alysson measures and leaves her feet for a standing moonsault which she lands perfectly across Miko’s body. She hooks a leg for the cover as Stringer gets back into position for the count.

Mai: Here we go! Alysson is being generous and letting Miko escape anymore punishment.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NO!!!

Miko kicks out just as the two comes down and as Alysson sits back on her knees, the Japanese wrestler rolls away from her towards the ropes.

Zack: Miko isn’t ready to hit the showers just yet, she has more left in the tank yet, but Alysson doesn’t look phased in the least about that.

Using the ropes to steady herself, Miko gets back to her feet and then quickly ducks as Alysson charges towards her aiming another knee shot towards her ribs. The Outlaw manages to barely stop herself from colliding face first with the ropes and spins on a dime, only to eat a forearm smash to the jaw from Miko. Ayano steps back and takes a second to gather herself as Alysson pulls herself together from the unexpected shot, only to catch a second from Miko. The Japanese wrestler ducks through the ropes to the apron, only to use the top rope as a springboard to deliver a spinning wheel kick that takes a slightly disoriented Alysson down to the canvas. Alysson sits up quite quickly, only for Miko to deliver a kick into the base of her spine that gets a yell of pain and a grimace from the Outlaw. Moving to the other side of her, Miko delivers a kick to the redhead’s chest that flattens her back to the canvas. Alysson rolls onto her front and pushes up to her hands as knees as Miko takes off towards the ropes. While Alysson catches her breath, Miko comes back with a rolling knee that flattens her face first to the canvas.

Zack: Miko has got her second wind and is making Alysson feel every breath of it! She just got her features rearranged with that rolling knee.

Mai: Alysson is perfect as she is, she doesn’t need her features rearranged and it would take someone better than Miko to do that much damage to her!

Miko rolls Alysson onto her back and quickly lays across her chest for the cover as Stringer once again gets into place for the count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOPE!!!

Alysson gets her shoulder up before the three and Miko looks at the referee with wide eyes. Stringer holds up two fingers in clarification, prompting Miko to nod her head in acknowledgement, and the Tacoma crowd to show their disapproval loudly.

Mai: I don’t know what they’re so unhappy about, they obviously don’t realise that it was only a two. It’s okay everybody, Alysson is still in it!

Both women start to rise to their feet, with the Tacoma crowd getting behind Miko more than ever. The Japanese wrestler reaches a fully vertical base just slightly ahead of Alysson. Miko closes the gap between the two of them quickly and delivers an elbow into the side of Alysson’s head before delivering a trio of chops into the redhead’s chest. Gardner manages to plant both hands into Miko’s chest to shove her away and proceeds to give her own chest a rub after she has. Miko follows suit with a quick rub of her own chest and then advances on Alysson, grabbing her by the wrist and firing her into the ropes. As she rebounds Miko catches her and executes her Saree suplex, straight into a pin attempt causing Stringer to slide into position without hesitation for another count. 

Zack: CLARK’S FINAL LAW!! And this could be all she wrote.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!!

Alysson manages to escape the pin attempt at the last possible moment. Miko sits straight back on her knees looking shell shocked, and again looks to the referee who again shows her two fingers. Miko asks for the three, but Stringer maintains it was only two, much to the displeasure of Miko and the Tacoma crowd.

Mai: Never mind Clark’s final law, in that ring Alysson is the law and she says it’s not over yet!

Miko rolls back up to her feet looking from the crowd who are chanting ‘IT WAS THREE’ back to the referee with disbelief. She gives her head a shake as Alysson is already back to her feet, looking a little more disorientated. The redhead rests herself against the ropes to gather herself as Miko realises she is back up. The Japanese wrestler takes off towards her and leaves her feet for a dropkick, but Alysson side steps leaving Miko’s feet to go straight in between the middle and top ropes. Ayano grabs hold of the top rope to stop herself from going all the way through, leaving her sitting on the middle rope with her feet on the outside. Spotting her predicament, Alysson grabs Miko by the hair and pulls her backwards before she starts to deliver forearm shots across her chest one after the other. After landing half a dozen she pulls Miko through the ropes, turning her as she does so that she is facing the mat with her feet on the ropes...and then uses a spike DDT to drive her head first into the canvas.

Zack: Miko got herself caught like a rabbit in a trap there and Alysson has taken full advantage of her sticky situation with that Spike DDT. It might have been a good time to go for a cover, but it looks like she has something else in mind here.

Alysson looks down at Miko and points upwards, keeping her eyes on her, then she heads towards the ropes and scales to the top rope. Once on the top rope, she throws cross-arm rock horns.

Mai: YES! We can all see what she has in mind now, and it is going to be glorious!

Zack: I doubt Miko would agree with that statement.

After steadying herself and measuring again to make sure Miko hasn’t moved, Alysson leaps off the top rope and backflips to land her shooting star senton across Ayano’s body. She hooks both of Miko’s legs for good measure as Stringer drops back down into position.

Zack: That’s G EFFECT and Alysson could be about to take this one home.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Stringer gets back to her feet and immediately calls for the bell as Alysson rolls off Miko and back to her knees. She takes a moment, before getting to her feet, still looking quite groggy as she does.

Kat: Your winner………………….. via pinfall……………………...ALYSSON GARDNER!

Mai: You know, I never had any doubt that she would do it. Miko should have thrown in the towel when I said earlier and she would have saved herself from this.

Zack: That was a close match, and it could have gone either way, but it is Alysson who is starting 2019 with a win under her belt.

Alysson’s smirk returns to her face as she has her hand raised by the referee as Miko pulls herself up into a seated position behind them. Alysson ignores the animosity from the Tacoma crowd as she rolls out to the floor. As she heads to the back, the camera cuts elsewhere.

Bad News Bianca

“Something New” starts up over the speakers, and the jeers have almost drowned out the music before anyone's shown up. Yellow, green and blue spotlights dance around the arena, while the tron shows images of both halves of the Brazilian Storm in action. Suddenly, the music stops and the tron cuts out... only for the sound of crashing thunder to echo loudly through the arena.

Love to hate,
Repeating my mistakes.
But there’s no one left to listen,
No one left to listen.
Take a chance, and fuck the consequence
When there’s no one left to listen,
No one left to listen.

As a curtain of dry ice smoke fills up the entrance stage, only one half of the two-time Unity Champions walk up to the top of the ramp: it's Bianca Salvador, who looks over the booing crowd with a smirk on her face before she goes to a knee and opens her arms wide in the Witch of the Winds pose. After a couple of seconds in that pose, Bianca lunges forth and twirls herself, punching the air with a loud "YEAH!" war cry, proceeding to walk down the entrance ramp.

Right now! We’re taking control!
Tired of waiting
Tired of waiting for something new!
Right now! We’re taking control!
Tired of waiting
Tired of waiting for something new!

Kat: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome... 2018's Villain of the Year... BIANCA SALVADOR!

Instead of going straight to the ring though, Bianca walks up to a camera and flexes her biceps for the gun show while holding the "Bitch of the Year" award with the same hand. After that, she rolls into the ring and walks up to Maggie, snatching the microphone from her hand. Her entrance music dies down but... The crowd won't stop booing. Bianca shakes her head before she finds the first opportunity to speak up.

Bianca: A new year starts exactly like the last one ended: with the mindless sheep across a fucking arena booing mindlessly just because someone they don't like to listen to has decided to show up again!

More boos now, even louder this time, as a subsection of the crowd starts chanting...

Crowd: FUUUUUCK YOOOOOU! FUUUUUCK YOOOOOU! FUUUUUCK YOOOOOU!

Bianca shakes her head again and chuckles.

Bianca: You're all so predictable. And you know what? I can appreciate that. I can appreciate the art of hypocrisy you all are so fond of, just like I can appreciate how you all decided to let me know you have such strong feelings about me. "Bitch of the Year," huh? You guys flatter me so! I just wanna know something: why is it that I'm being considered the "Bitch of the Year"? Is it because you can't handle the truths I have to speak on live television every time brave the bullshit and speak against the knights in shining armor you guys adore so much, or because I keep being fucking SCREWED in this company and ALWAYS GET BACK UP? Oh-- I know what some of you are thinking. "This Bianca chick, full of shit, isn't she?! She and the Franchise are always running their mouths off about things and always ganging up on folks and shit" -- yet I was DELIBERATELY FUCKED OVER by management at Global Wars that FORCED ME to make a choice about preserving my physical wellbeing after they mandated I'd be the FIRST entrant of the Global Wars Battle Royale less than 40 minutes after fighting Savannah Taylor and her booking power-imbued pussy in a Last Woman Standing Match, and none of you so much batted an eye! As a matter of fact, much on the contrary, you decided to laugh and nod your fucking heads, all like, "yeah, she had that coming," right?! Well, it's not like I could expect much from a crowd that watched me be SEXUALLY ASSAULTED in the middle of this very ring by O.E. Ayano and thought it was all GOOD, FAMILY-FRIENDLY FUN! And yet *I'M* the Bitch?!

A loud "YEAH!" from the audience... As Bianca smirks.

Bianca: Well, I couldn't be any happier.

... wait, what?

Bianca: If this is your way of saying "we hate you", I guess I could earn no bigger prize, even when you actually AGREE with me on some things! I mean, you DID give Savannah Taylor's pussy the "Most Influential of the Year" award, didn't you? Boo me all you want, you're all just proving and endorsing my point. So even when all you brainless chucklefucks can all go to Hell on a tricycle for all I care, you at least had the decency to actually turn your eyes to the truth for once.

She snickers as the crowd jeers a bit more.

Bianca: So here's a message to you all. If you think I was a pain in your asses in 2018, you have no idea what you have coming your way this new year. And Savannah... You may want to believe you wiped out the Franchise, but don't forget that the first time we faced... I wiped the floor with your mug. No matter how bad you and your beta male boy-toy try to rewrite history, it will ALWAYS have it that all you did at Global Wars was even the score. And that because you had to stack all things you could against me and mine, and had to count on the mindlessness of all the basement dwelling sheeple and braindead across this country willing to believe the point YOU tried to sell them. I mean... It's not like you're making any hard a bargain if you think about it: if this award is any indication, all they need is someone to whisper some sweet nothings in their ears to sick them on someone such as myself. There will always be someone in the Franchise you were embarrassed by, so much so that you had to pull all the stops to put her down. You must be so. Damn. Proud.

Bianca smiles at the crowd, whose chant changes a little bit, albeit still in form...

Crowd: PLEASE FUCK OFF! PLEASE FUCK OFF! PLEASE FUCK OFF!

Bianca: Is that what you want me to do? Do you REALLY want me to eff off so bad? Well, bad news for all you inbred mouth breathers: I'm not going ANYWHERE! I AM FFW's Franchise! And it's going to take a whole lot more than a beta male who outsources his booking powers to his bitch's clitoris and an arena full of booing brain damaged Lemmings to shut me up!... But if you guys want any solace, I hate every single one of you too.

And that's when Bianca throws the microphone away behind her back, doing the Witch of the Winds pose again in the center of the ring, being showered by a massive houseful of boos, as "Something New" bits the sound system again.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 08:29:29 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2019, 05:19:39 pm »

Kat: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish and is your Main Event of the Evening!!

Zack: We’ve taken our last commercial break of the evening, and it’s time for the main event. We’ve seen quite a bit already tonight, haven’t we?

Mai: Yeah yeah yeah. The only good part was watching O.E.s face get burnt off, and Alysson win her match. Angel was a huge letdown.

There was silence; the lights began to fade away slowly. A soft instrumental echoes out across the audience. It starts slowly, a beautiful sound that contrasts the heaviness of the world. Like feathers, it glides among the waiting audience. The lighting fixtures produce a gentle spotlight upon the stage, offset by the occasional flash here and there. As 'Just Close Your Eyes' by Waterproof Blonde continues to play, a woman’s words begin to come through. Her voice is tender, not raising upon a whisper.

"Deceived by my eyes and all I was told I should see
Opinions not mine, the person they taught me to be
One night in the dark, a vision of someone I knew
And in the darkness I saw, a voice say, I'm you."

On the stage, a feminine figure appears. Her head lowered to everything. People cannot make out who it is. As she stands there, the flashes briefly illuminate her figure. It only gives small clues on who stands at the gate. She stands in the spotlight, her shadow cast large and proudly among the stage.

"Inside me a light was turned on…"

The instrumental picks up again. An electric guitar now joins the progressively exciting instrumentals of before. The singer’s voice suddenly intensifies.

"Then I was alive!"

In the light, it is revealed that it was Savannah Taylor. She stands at the gate, a robe of obsidian and ivory hues. The hood of it shadows her eyes, but the intensity of the final EXODUS World Champion remains clear as day. She starts off down the ramp, with a serious aura radiating from her body.

Kat: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring....weighing in at one hundred twenty pounds.....from Las Vegas, Nevada.....Savannah Taylor !!!

"If you close your eyes your life,
A naked truth revealed
Dreams you never lived,
And scars never healed"

Savannah makes her way up the ring steps. She looks out towards the audience for a moment before entering the ring. From there, she heads for a turnbuckle. She stands there, taking in everything. She then lifts her up on top of it. She peers out in nothing, then takes off the hood with a flashy flourish. Her blonde locks fly up in the air. They descend, shaping her face as they famously do.

"In the darkness, light will take you to the other side
You'll find me waiting there you'll see, if you just close your eyes."

While she stands in her corner, she closes her eyes and takes a heavy breath. When her bright eyes open, Taylor is completely composed. There is nothing more than the heat of battle awaiting her. She takes off her robe, giving it to a stagehand. She stretches her wrists before devoting her mind to the war upon the horizon.

Zack: It was announced on the official FFW Twitter that Savannah here would be going one on one with Artemis Kaiser at Fury, but this is in no way a warm up for that.

Mai: You aren’t kidding. Webster at Fury, but a monster tonight! Isis is like a red She-Hulk, and I look forward to seeing her pluck Taylor’s limbs off like an action figure.

The lights in the arena go out.

Just then as the intro to “Kong at the Gates” by The Misfits blares into the arena, generating a buzz from the crowd.

Kat: Making her way to the ring…representing The Privileged Circle…Hailing from the City Of Angels, Los Angeles, California…standing at an impressive 6 foot 6 and weighing two hundred and thirty pounds. She is the “Titaness of Destruction”…

ISIS MORALES!!!!!!

As the music begins, and the spotlight is beaming on the stage, Isis Morales comes out of the curtain. Isis makes their way down the aisle in a slow, intimidating pace, the spotlight following her on their way to the ring.

Once she climbs up to the apron of the ring, Isis faces the crowd and looks menacingly at them. She easily steps over the top rope to enter the ring with ease and then walks towards the center of the ring to stand there, soaking up the reaction from the crowd. Isis then stomps her foot down on the mat with force and, instantly, the four corners of the ring shoot out smoke, with a booming sound, mimicking an explosion. She lets out a primal roar and then goes over to a corner where she climbs up and poses, yelling back at the crowd at every chance. She then goes toward the opposite turnbuckle and does the same thing after climbing up. Then, as she comes down, Isis takes off her coat and gives it to the ring attendant. Isis then runs herself across the ropes once to loosen herself up before settling in the corner of the ring as they wait for the match to begin.

Zack: These two have no shortage of history together. When Savannah first arrived in FFW in 2015 as a special guest referee for a big match, Savannah was the referee. And they’ve hardly been besties since then.

Mai: That’s because Savannah is toxic to any friendship. She doesn’t know how to keep them. Hell, she’s probably screwing people behind her fiance’s back.

Jennifer Stringer called for the bell to get the match underway and Savannah gave her gear one last check as she watched Isis stride to the middle of the ring and wave the Las Vegas native forward. Taylor nodded as she stepped out of the corner and began to circle around her opponent before she closed the gap between the pair of them and started to snap off stiff kicks to Morales’ leg. She managed to land three blows before Isis caught Taylor with two stiff forearms to her jaw that caused Savannah to stagger backwards. The Vegas native wasted little time as she dropped back to the ropes, building up a head of steam as she came back towards the Privileged Circle member and delivered a running knee into her gut. Isis leaned forward slightly allowing Savannah to quickly pull her head forward and catch her with a European uppercut to the jaw. Isis took a step backwards and was then forced back two more steps as Taylor left her feet and caught her foe with a dropkick to the chest.

Mai: Trying to get into a striking match with Isis is absolutely stupid, and she’s going to end up regretting this before it’s over.

Zack: How would you have her knock off Isis off her feet? Ask her nicely to stretch out on the mat? No wonder you got fired as a manager.

Isis once more got her bearings and looked to go on the attack with a spinning backfist that Taylor ducked underneath and countered with a chop block that caused her to fall to her knees. Morales tried to rise back to her feet only for Savannah to slam her face first into the mat with a two handed bulldog before Taylor quickly floated over and locked in a side headlock on the red haired Goliath. Isis forced her way upright that saw Savannah wrench the headlock on tighter before Morales started to fire blows into the blonde’s stomach causing her to release the hold. Taylor took a step away from Isis who quickly looked to follow up her escape with stiff forearms to her opponent’s jaw landing three in quick succession that caused the former No Surrender Champion to sprawl backwards onto the mat.

Mai: What’d I tell you? Trying to get into a straight on fight with Isis is absolutely moronic. No one in FFW is gonna be able to stand toe to toe with her, least of all Bottle Blondie.

Zack: Well you talk a good game. But the problem with your logic is obviously some have been able to do it, because she’s not undefeated, is she?

Savannah quickly came back to her feet as Isis measured her up and charged forward, looking to catch the Vegas native with a running lariat but Taylor reacted first to take Morales down to the mat with a drop toe hold. Immediately Savannah floated over and before Isis could begin to rise she locked in a spinning toe hold on the Titaness of Destruction. Isis slapped her arms against the mat in frustration as Taylor twisted her leg to increase the torque of the toe hold. The former No Surrender Champion leaned into the hold and as she did so Morales brought up her free foot and began to fire off kicks into the blonde’s chest. The kicks caused the wrestler from Las Vegas to reel backwards as she released the hold. Isis began to rise to her feet only for Taylor to drop back to the ropes and shoot herself off towards the Titaness of Destruction and left her feet as she connected with a spinning heel kick. The red haired wrestler dropped to one knee and instantly pushed back up to her feet where Taylor delivered a hard open handed slap to her face.

Mai: Also stupid. I wouldn’t slap Isis on a bet, but this chick thinks she’s freakin’ Supergirl or something.

Zack: Or she’s just trying to get her off her game by inciting her emotions in the match. It could be that too.

Isis eyes went wide as her hand started to rise to her face as Taylor fired off a roundhouse kick...and got her leg caught by the powerhouse who quickly jerked her forward and sent Savannah flying through the air with a release belly to belly suplex. Taylor instantly rolled to get back to her feet only to be knocked right back to the mat by a headbutt from the Privileged Circle member. As Savannah pushed upwards Isis grabbed hold of two handfuls of hair and hurled her across the ring towards the corner where Taylor started to rise once more only for Isis to catch her with a stiff forearm strike, followed by a second and a third that forced Taylor into the corner.

Zack: Those are some molar rattling shots from Isis right there, and Savannah might not be entirely sure where she is right now.

As the blonde hit the corner pads Isis put a hand against her jaw, pushing her head backwards causing to arch her back for Morales who drove a clubbing forearm strike into her chest. She followed it up with four more in quick succession as Stringer ordered to let her out of the corner and started using her count. As the referee reached four Isis set off across the ring, bouncing off the ring ropes and coming back to catch Taylor as she staggered out of the corner with a running big boot to her face that put her down on the canvas. The Titaness followed it with an elbow drop that then saw her roll over and press a forearm across the Las Vegas native’s throat as she made the cover.

Mai: Now that’s a good cover! Plus Savannah’s using to choking on things, I’ve heard! Ha!

One…

Two…

Zack: Savannah still has a lot of gas left in the tank, and I’m amazed more people don’t break your face for stuff you say out here.

Savannah kicked out at two and found herself jerked up to her feet as Isis buried her knee into her opponent’s midsection three times then whipped into the ropes. As Taylor returned, the red haired Goliath scooped her off her feet and drove her down into the canvas with a spinebuster slam. Taylor sat up and was once more brought to her feet where Isis continued to demonstrate her power by lifting the blonde upwards and slammed her back first into the mat with a slingshot suplex. Again Savannah tried to rise up to her feet only for Isis to bring her upright, scooping her off her feet before she charged towards the corner, driving her back first into the turnbuckles before she slammed her down into the canvas with a body slam and made another cover.

Zack: That’s almost like falling off a roof when Isis slams you! That might be enough!

One…

Two…

...THR-

Mai: It’s like I’ve said in the past. Some people are too stupid to know when they are out of their league.

Again Savannah kicked out - this time just after the two count and Isis glared at the official as she once more pulled her opponent to her feet and drove her closed fist repeatedly into Taylor’s midsection as she backed her into the corner once more. As the Las Vegas native hit the turnbuckle pads once more, the Red Haired Goliath lowered her shoulder and drove it into her opponent’s midsection. She repeated the move twice more before standing up straight and pressing her boot across the blonde’s throat. Stringer immediately demanded the break and started the five count that saw her get the release on four. Savannah gasped for breath and Isis jerked her foe out of the corner into a bear hug, wrapping her arms around the blondes body tightly to squeeze the life out of her. Taylor let out a cry of pain as the former Future Shock Champion applied all her strength to get the maximum out of the hold.

Mai: There’s few things in this business like a bear hug from Isis, and no one with a brain wants to be in one of those.

Zack: With those powerful arms, Savannah must feel like she’s got a python wrapped around her chest.

Savannah refused to quit as the referee asked her the question; the blonde instead balling up her fist and driving a series of shots into Isis’ face and forehead as she sought the break. Finally the former No Surrender Champion got her wish granted as she hammered away at her opponent until Isis released her grip. Taylor grimaced slightly as she held her lower back for a moment as she began to once more fire off muay thai style kicks into her body that caused Isis to stagger backwards. Savannah dropped back to the ropes, bouncing off and coming back towards the red haired wrestler only for Morales to counter by stepping forward, scooping the blonde up off her feet to drive her down into her bent knee with a back breaker. The Privileged Circle member shoved the blonde to the canvas face first and dropped a knee into the small of her foes back then floated over and locked in a camel clutch.

Zack: All of these holds are only helping Isis plot and plan, and they are also effectively keeping Savannah on the mat.

Mai: She wanted to be a ballerina once, right? Well she can pretend this is a new kind of stretching exercise. Hehe.

Stringer was quickly in position to ask the Las Vegas native if she wanted to quit, getting a shake of the head from the blonde as she squirmed to try and find an escape. It only caused the Titaness to pull back further on her opponent’s jaw and club at her chest with her free arm before re-establishing her grip on the hold and pulling further back. Taylor continued to refuse to quit when asked as Isis increased the pressure of the hold only for Savannah to manage to reach out with her foot and manage to hook it off the bottom rope. The official called for the break and started her count on Isis when it didn’t come immediately, getting the hold released on a count of 4.

Mai: Isis knows how to get the most out of every hold. That’s what makes her even more dangerous than just being massive and powerful.

Savannah began to use the ropes to pull herself to her feet only for Isis to beat her to a vertical base and began to club away at her shoulders before she pulled her into a chokeslam. As Isis lifted her up off her feet, Taylor managed to shift her weight and escape from Morales’ grip, landing on her feet behind her. As the Privileged Circle member spun to face the blonde, Savannah launched herself into the air and caught her foe with an enzuigiri to the side of her head. Isis fell backwards into the ropes and stumbled forward only to be sent down to the canvas with a snapmare from Taylor who transitioned through the move and into a sleeper hold. The referee dropped to her knees in front of the Privileged Circle member and made sure that it was a legal hold before asked the red haired menace if she wanted to submit and not getting a reply.

Mai: When’s the last time someone submitted in a sleeper? Savannah couldn’t put the pressure needed to make her quit, much less pass out. What a bimbo!

Zack: Anyone can be put out with a sleeper. When the flow of blood gets cut off to the brain, you go night night. I don’t care how big you are.

Again the referee asked the question as Taylor wrenched on the sleeper even tighter, yet still Isis didn’t dignify the officials questions with a reply before she began to slowly try and force her way upwards. Savannah leaned into the hold, using her body weight as the Titaness forced herself back to her feet regardless. As soon as Isis made it all the way back upright, the former No Surrender Champion released her grip and jumped into the air to jerk the Titaness down into a backstabber. Morales rolled away and started back to her feet once more only to be taken back down to the canvas with a neckbreaker.

Zack: Savannah has the right idea here. Keep Isis on the mat no matter what. When the Titaness is on her feet, she’s dominant.

Again Isis started to push back up to her feet only for Savannah to bounce off the ring ropes and come back towards her opponent before she could get all the way back to her feet and caught her with a knee trembler to the side of her head. Morales fell backwards into a sitting position on the canvas and quickly caught a low dropkick to her face as she did so putting her down on her back. Savannah rolled quickly to her feet and as her foe sat up, Taylor delivered a stiff kick to her chest putting her on her back once more. As soon as she did so the former No Surrender Champion moved to her legs and quickly locked in a figure four leglock, bridging upwards to increase the pressure that she was applying. Isis gritted her teeth as the submission quickly took effect, yet still the Titaness of Destruction refused to quit.

Mai: With legs that size, I bet Savannah feels like she has the figure four on a couple tree trunks. I’m not sure this is going to work.

Zack: Look at Isis’ face. That tells you it’s working.

Savannah stayed bridged and kept the hold locked in tightly as Isis refused to quit when the referee asked her choosing instead to drag herself across inch by inch across the canvas, towing the Las Vegas native with her. Still Morales refused to quit as the referee asked her, reaching out for the ropes only to find them just out of reach causing the powerhouse to drag herself a little further and finally managed to grab hold of the bottom rope. Stringer called for the break and started the count on Savannah, getting the release on the three count. Taylor once more set off to the ropes as Isis got her feet underneath her again only to turn towards the onrushing blonde who launched herself towards the former Future Shock Champion and caught her with a high knee to the jaw. The red haired woman fell back into the ropes once more and reeled away as she bounced off them where Taylor hooked her arms and snapped off a dragon suplex, bridging it for the pinfall.

Zack: It takes some upper body strength to do that to Isis, but is it enough?

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Mai: The answer to your question is a resounding no.

Isis kicked out of the pinfall and Savannah nodded in acceptance of the referee’s count and the blonde headed towards the corner where she climbed to the top ropes. Savannah perched on the turnbuckle, waving her opponent to her feet as the crowd cheered loudly for the blonde. As Morales got to her feet and turned to face Taylor on the top rope, Savannah leapt off onto the powerhouse’s shoulders and quickly snapped her down to the mat with the Welcome to Sin City dragonrana. As she landed the move, the Las Vegas native reached backwards and hooked her opponent’s leg for the pinfall.

Zack: WELCOME TO SIN CITY!! I think that’ll do it!!

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Mai: And you’d be wrong. You know, again.

Again Isis kicked out before the three count and Savannah looked towards the referee with momentary disbelief as Stringer showed her the two count. Taylor nodded her head and came to her feet once more, setting off across the ring and came back towards Isis, catching her as she rose with a low dropkick that saw the powerhouse drop down to her knees. Again Savannah kipped up to her feet and quickly wrapped her arm around Isis’ head and dropped down down to the canvas with a snap DDT, rolling her over and made the pinfall once more, hooking Isis’ legs as she did so.

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mai: Savannah may think she’s getting closer, but I think Isis is lulling her into a false sense of security.

Zack: I think it’s a genuine sense of security personally.

Savannah looked up at the referee, holding three fingers in front of her only to see Jennifer Stringer shake her head and confirm the two count. Taylor gave a slight shake of her head but rose back to her feet as she did so, taking a moment to measure up Isis. As Morales rose the blonde grabbed hold of her head, jerking the Privileged Circle member downwards into a single knee facebuster. Isis reeled backwards and Taylor quickly grabbed hold of her wrist, fired a side kick into her stomach before she twisted her arm in its socket and looked to set her up for the Siren’s Song desecrator only for the red haired wrestler to turn towards her and lift up Taylor onto her shoulders in an electric chair position. Immediately the Las Vegas native started to fire off shots into the red haired wrestlers head. Despite the blows Isis walked towards the corner where she hurled Savannah from her shoulders into a snake eyes on the top turnbuckle.

Mai: Nicely done there. They are gonna have to Photoshop a better face on Savannah next time she has her picture taken for something.

Taylor reeled backwards as she struck the corner pad face first which saw Isis lift her up onto her shoulders into an Argentine rack position before she dropped into a sitting position, jarring Savannah’s spine on landing. Taylor rolled away holding her back and started to rise only to find Isis had forced herself to her feet first; the red haired wrestler wrapping her hand around the former No Surrender Champion’s throat and this time made no mistake as she lifted her up and chokeslammed her down into the canvas. Savannah’s back arched upwards from the mat on impact.

Zack: Absolutely devastating impact from the Titaness, and you can see what kind of agony is coursing through Savannah’s body.

Mai: Well deserved too. There is no one on the FFW roster like Isis, absolutely no one.

Morales took a couple of moments to compose herself as she watched her foe begin to rise, cutting her off with a forearm to the jaw before she lifted her up over her head and into a Gorilla Press Slam. Once more Taylor rolled away and began to try and get her feet underneath her only for to find herself on the receiving end of a spinning discus clothesline. Again Taylor tried to quickly get to her feet, but didn’t manage it as the Titaness of Destruction once more cut her off by hooking her head and bringing her knees up into her body before she scooped her up and sent her flying over her head with a fallaway slam. The Las Vegas native rolled through and started trying to come to her feet, turning towards Isis as the red haired wrestler bounced off the ropes and speared the blonde almost out of her boots as she took her down to the canvas. Isis quickly rolled through and came back to her feet as she bounced off the ring ropes once more and delivered a running leg drop across her chest. The Privileged Circle member hooked her leg to make the cover.

Mai: Wow, someone should have shouted TIMBER before that tree trunk leg fell on Savannah. Just stay down!

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Zack: That’s not Savannah’s style. It never has been. If she’s able, she will keep fighting.

Savannah kicked out before the three count could be completed. Isis glared at the referee as she sat up, asking for the three only to be shown the two count by Stringer; that got the official a disgusted shake of the head from Morales. The red haired goliath once more pulled Savannah upright and Irish whipped her across the ring into the far corner. As Taylor hit, Isis followed in behind her and caught her with a clothesline in the corner. Savannah tried to step away from the turnbuckle pads only for Isis to lift her foe off her feet and drive her backwards into the corner once more before she lifted her onto a sitting position on the top turnbuckle. The Titaness pulled her foes head towards her and threw three rapid fire forearms into the side of her jaw before she hooked her up and lifted her onto her shoulders, walking her towards the middle of the ring before delivering a muscle buster. Quickly Isis made the cover on Savannah.

Zack: That’s the biggest damn muscle buster I’ve ever seen! This is over!

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Mai: Nooooooooope. Too stupid to know when to stop, like I said. Maybe that blonde hair is natural after all.

Before Stringer could complete the three count, Taylor’s shoulder came up from the mat to stop the count. Isis looked furiously at the referee as Stringer showed her the two count and pointed towards Savannah’s shoulder while the red head insisted it was three. The referee remained adamant the shoulder came up in the nick of time and Isis rose up to her feet, a look of fury staying upon her face as she circled around Taylor before retreating to the corner and the crowd booed the red haired wrestler loudly as she waved the blonde upwards. Savannah slowly pushed upright, slowly getting her feet underneath her and as she did so Isis darted forward, leaping into the air to catch Savannah right on the point of the jaw with the Priceless Kiss bicycle kick. Taylor spun as she collapsed face first to the mat and Isis shook her head as she turned towards the blonde and once more started to wave her upwards.

Mai: A little ode to her friend, Valentina. And now Isis has something even better in mind! This is a lot of fun to watch, Zack.

Slowly the former No Surrender Champion began to push herself upwards, holding her jaw as she did so only for Isis to run out of patience. Advancing upon Savannah, Isis jerked her upright to unleash a series of kicks into her body before she finished it off with a spinning kick to Taylor’s chest. The Las Vegas native dropped to one knee and Isis sent off across the ring, coming back off the ropes and left her feet to deliver the Titaness Stomp to the back of the blondes head. Dropping to her knees, Isis rolled the blonde to her back and made the cover.

Zack: The TITANESS STOMP! Good Lord, I’m surprised Savannah’s head is still intact!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Mai: This referee must not like Savannah either, because she keeps finding reasons for Isis to wreck her.

Stringer made the three count and immediately waved it off as she spotted Taylor’s foot across the bottom rope. Isis rolled to a sitting position and the official was quick to make it clear that it was only a two count to the Privileged Circle member who shook her head and demanded the three count from the referee. Stringer though was firm in the two count, pointing at the ring ropes where Taylor had her placed her foot to break the pinfall even as Isis advanced upon her. Finally Isis accepted the decision and spun back towards Savannah, advancing on the rising blonde and went to lift her up on her shoulders only for Taylor to shove her away before she could get her off her feet. As Morales found her balance, Savannah flung herself towards her and took her down to the mat with a cutter. Isis bounced as she hit the mat and started to push up to her feet a moment later. Savannah rose alongside her, using the ropes to get her feet before she used the middle rope as a springboard into The Gamble corkscrew neckbreaker.

Zack: Savannah hit the GAMBLE! And Isis never saw it coming! Hell, neither did I!

Mai: It won’t matter….I think.

Again Savannah rolled away and used the ring ropes to pull herself back to her feet while Isis was again pushing her way back upwards which saw Taylor nip forward and jump upwards to catch Morales across the back of her neck with an axe kick. The red haired goliath dropped to her knees and quickly Taylor grabbed hold of Isis’ arm, setting her up again for the Siren’s Song only for Isis to suddenly jerk the blonde towards her. Morales lifted the former No Surrender Champion up onto her shoulders, holding her there for a second as she let out a roar before she drove her into the canvas with the Voyage To Armageddon. Isis quickly made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Mai: YAAAAAASSSSS, VOYAGE TO ARMAGEDDON!!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: Jesus, the ring shook! And no one….and I mean no one….gets up from that. Neither did Savannah!

Stringer called for the bell as Isis pushed up to her knees, raising her arms in the air as the crowd booed and jeered the Privileged Circle member.

Kat: Here is your winner, representing the Privileged Circle… “THE TITANESS OF DESTRUCTION” ISIS MORALES!!!!

Mai: Congratulations, Isis! That was absolutely phenomenal right there!

Zack: Isis starts 2019 with a massive victory, and the Titaness just made another big step up the ladder tonight! We’ll see you Tuesday night when Future Shock returns!

Isis got to her feet and had her hand raised by the referee, causing the crowd to get louder in their boos. Savannah rolled out of the ring, holding her back with one hand as Isis celebrated her victory. The crowd got louder as Morales climbed the turnbuckles with her hands raised in victory as the show faded out.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 05:24:10 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: