Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 20, 2024, 06:01:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Holiday Break Fun

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Holiday Break Fun  (Read 829 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: November 18, 2018, 05:15:30 pm »

As you no doubt know, we'll be taking our December break as we always do for the holidays after Future Shock wraps up on the 4th. But since we're going to be doing that and I am going to be home this year unlike last time, there will be some stuff we'll be doing during that time that I would love your participation in doing, if you want.

For one, you've probably seen Adam talking about the photo shoot going on between December 17-21. I've included a link to the doc and what all you DON'T have to do to be part of it. Give it a look.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SPRCKPExr54nvQIRiT4vbOIwYC-MkWUMgFWBUzeev7w/edit

Secondly, we are going to be doing the awards nominations and polling during the break. Each year, it seems at least one or two shows get left out of the running because we do it before all the shows are done that year. Well that won't be the case this year. So if you'd like to participate in the podcast portion of the awards, say the word. I'll have the threads up the day after Future Shock 51 so you can start nominating for a week. And after that, we'll do the polling. And then set up the awards podcast for both feds. Keep in mind Future Shock isn't eligible in these awards since it gets it's own show in May.

That way, we can all still keep involved while we enjoy time with our families, our friends, or even the neighbor's pets if you like alone like I do. If you have questions about any of it, let me know. It goes without saying (even though I am going to) that I can never thank you enough for the endless support and involvement each of you brings to my corner of the efed world. Thank you so much, and I'm already looking forward to 2019! (Hope you are too.)

Mark
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: