Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 09:44:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Breaking Point - November 17, 2018

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Breaking Point - November 17, 2018  (Read 919 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: November 19, 2018, 12:52:08 pm »

Would The Real Lacey Please Stand Up?

The lights dim as the opening bars of Turn You On by Stitched Up Heart hit the speakers around the arena.

Are you awake, You're gonna have to hear the words I say
Don't you try turn away, I'm everything you ever dreamed I'd be
I'll make you wish that you never talked, Back to me
I can't wait to watch your ego bleed
Your pain will set me free

A red spotlight hits the curtain and someone….who is definitely not Lacey makes their way out onto the stage. The music stops and the lights come up to reveal a young man in a red wig, a large green dress and a couple milk jugs taped to his chest. He fluffs his wig a little and starts to do a saucy turn.

“Lacey”: My name is Ale…..Lacey. And do you know what? Damn, I’m hot!

She starts to adjust her milk jugs as one is beginning to slip before a little push up pops it back into place.

“Lacey”: On the last Velocity, I came out here with my manager...who is also hot….to say that I was owed a thank you from my girl….I mean, Rose Gardner!

The crowd is clearly enjoying this as “Lacey” scratches her head...and her hair moves a little before it’s pulled back into place.

“Lacey”: So right this minute, I’m demanding that Rose Gardner...who is less hot...come out here and say thank you for me helping her beat Bianca Reed….who is not as hot as me. And until she does, I’m going to stand here and….try to corral these jugs. Stupid tape…

The crowd is obviously loving it as not-Lacey has a hard time adjusting the big jugs on their right place… And it all turns into a massive round of cheers as “I’m The Boss” hits the sound system. Not dressed with her usual body suit this time, but rather a very casual Pikachu tee and jeans, out comes Rose Gardner, staring into the cheering crowd with a big smile before she makes her way down the ramp, sharing as many high-fives with the crowd as possible. Circling the ring, she gathers another microphone from the timekeeping station before rolling into the square to meet up with “Lacey”.

Rose: … girl, you lookin’ fiiiiine.

This gets laughter from the crowd, as “Lacey” nods her head in agreement...and then scratches herself in an inappropriate place.

Rose: So, uh, let’s just… Go over a couple of stuff before we get down to the nitty-gritty. You want me to say my thanks to you, yeah? Well, first let’s go back in time and see what exactly I should be thankful for.

That’s when the Cosplaying Princess turns to the big screen, and a flashback from October 25th’s Velocity shows up.

~~~

Velocity 136 - October 25th

Bianca Reed got back to her feet, and took off for the corner again. She glanced around for a second now that the petals stopped falling, and came off with a top rope meteora….that Rose dodged. She landed hard on her knees, causing her great pain as Rose pulled her forward into position.

Zack: Good Lord, Bianca could have dislocated both kneecaps right there and Rose is back to her feet again! The sense of urgency in this match has heightened considerably!

She immediately hit her back hook swinging reverse STO on Bianca, driving her into the mat and quickly making the cover as Pruitt dropped for the count.

Zack: POISON BUSTER!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

The referee called for the bell as Rose got to her feet. A smile formed on her face as she got her hand raised in victory.

~~~

Back to the present time, the crowd is applauding Rose’s win over Bianca Reed, and the two people in the ring are nodding in approval.

Rose: That was COOL, wasn’t it?! I guess it makes sense you’d wanna get some credit for what happened back then. There’s just one little issue with that, baby girl… I didn’t see YOU there.

“Lacey”: You aren’t showing the whole thing though. You cut out where I showered the ring with rose petals, which allowed you the opportunity to seize the moment which would enable you to win the match! Because raining rose petals over a ring and a bunch of people at ringside….that totally wins matches. Duh!

Rose: Oh. OH! There was THAT too! Yeah, I guess. But, really, who was that a distraction for? Was it for me, for Bianca Reed… Or for yourself, getting wet at backstage over the thought of turning someone else’s match into an erotic dream?

“Lacey” Pffft! The petals were a gift for everyone, you just happened to be the more cunning and use them to spur yourself onto victory! If I wanted to, I could do it again! As a matter of fact, hit the petals!

The crowd and “Lacey” look up to the rafters...but nothing comes down.

“Lacey”: Never mind. They don’t deserve them! Now are you going to apologize or am I going to have to take matters into my own delicate hands?

Rose: Well… I’m not sure you’re aware, but… I don’t apologize to losers.

Rose smirks at “Lacey”.

Rose: Thankfully, you’re no loser. And the only apology I owe you right now is having put you through the humiliation that is dressing up as her. Take this crap off, you’re better than this.

Rose grabs a handful of “Lacey’s” hair and yanks it, removing it from Alex’s head. Soon enough, he’s gladly getting rid of the milk gallons strapped to his chest, as he stands alongside Rose on his shorts.

Alex: This better be worth MASSIVE boyfriend points…

Rose: They are, babe, don’t worry.

A quick kiss to the cheek before Rose continues.

Rose: But Lacey, if you’re watching (and I know you are)... I just want to let you in on one thing: you wanna play a game with us? We’re the best goddamn players in the game. But you’re free to come get some of THIS!

That’s when Rose flexes her biceps. Not quite a gun show, but definitely a statement.

Rose: And you’re gonna learn really quick that THIS…

Hashtag time!

Rose: … is really good.

And as Rose and Alex make the hashtag taunt, “I’m The Boss” hits the sound system again.

Breaking Point returns from the commercial break to find the lovely Kat Grayson standing in the center of the ring yet again with her microphone in hand.

Kat: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is part of the Global Wars series.

Zack: We’re about to see two teams in different states of need as it pertains to points. Scotland is in a must win situation tonight if they want to have any chance of winning the series, while the USA could win the series if certain conditions come about.

Mai: I’ll be pulling for Team Scotland. I’ve given multiple blowjobs to a few Scotsmen in my time, so I feel as though I can speak for the nation here.

Kat: Introducing Team Scotland……

The lights in the arena dip, almost going out. Rather than going out entirely however, they are replaced by red, white and gold.

And who are you, the proud Lord said,
That I must bow so low?
Only a cat of a different coat,
That’s all the truth I know!
In a coat of gold, or a coat of red,
A lion still has claws.
And mine are long, and sharp my Lord,
As long as sharp as yours!

The metal version of one of the most famous songs from Game of Thrones thunders from the speakers, which brings a chorus of jeering from the crowd. From the back walks Valerie Lamb, which only heightens the jeering. A step behind her is Vincent Belmont. She stops just before the ramp, where she widens her stance and looks around her as Vincent joins her. Suddenly, she claps her hands above her head, which sends a stream of coloured pyro across the stage.

And so he spoke, and so he spoke,
That Lord of Castamere.
But now the rains weep o’er his home,
With no one left to hear.
Yes, now the rains weep o’er his home,
With not a soul to hear.

The red headed wrestler undoes her longcoat, showing off the scarlet coloured ring gear she wears. A smirk on her face, she looks to her manager, they nod to each other and start off down the ramp. Despite the pace of the song, their walk is not slow, but certainly methodical.

Kat: Introducing first, from Edinburgh, Scotland, weighing 150 pounds, this is VALERIE LAMB!

Kat’s announcement comes as the pair are about halfway down the ramp. As a momentary solo is played, the pair reach the bottom of the ramp, where Vincent takes her coat from her and hands it to an attendant.

And who are you, the proud Lord said,
That I must bow so low?
Only a cat of a different coat,
That’s all the truth I know!
A coat of gold, or a coat of red,
A lion still has claws.
And mine are long and sharp, my Lord,
As long as sharp as yours!

Valerie enters the ring, and walks to the centre, where she stops dead for a moment, a solitary white spotlight shining on her. She spins in a circle, almost in a pirouette and as she comes full rotation, drops down to one knee and leaning forward to face the mat. A camera closes in on her face, where she looks into it and tells us that on their knees is where her opponents belong. Standing up, she walks to her corner, where Vincent awaits her. The pair speak between themselves as the music dies, and the lights return to normal.

Zack: Valerie recently had a match on the last Velocity against one half of Team USA in Scarlett Silver, but you can bet she’ll be looking for a different outcome tonight.

Mai: Of course, she will...laddy! Valerie is like Teflon, losses don’t stick to her because she’s damn well done everything there is to do in this company.

The arena darkens, bringing with it a large quantity of dry ice. In the ring, the green, white and orange lights pulse until they form the Irish Tricolour in the centre of the ring. It’s this sight that brings about jeering from the audience. As the lights settle, a drumbeat hits the speakers, soon to be followed by a well-known riff that doesn’t quite sound as people would know it to be. It is then that a woman steps out on the stage; Jo McFarlane. Not that you can tell right away - her face is obscured by a white bandana covering her mouth and nose, and she wears a green beanie on her head, which appears to be entirely covering her hair. She is also dressed in camouflage; traditional green colours, a long-sleeved jacket and trousers. Through the fog as the crowd begins to jeer, standing by her side, is her father.

If you’re havin’ trouble with the high school head,
He’s givin’ you the blues.
You wanna graduate, but not in his bed,
Here’s what you’re gonna do!
Pick up the phone, I’m always home
Call me anytime.
3624-360, I lead a life of crime.

Kat: And her partner, from Derry, Northern Ireland, weighing one hundred and twenty seven pounds, she is “THE REBEL CHILD” JOOOOOOOO MCFARLAAAAAAAAANE!

During the verse and Kat’s introduction, Jo first taps the stick on the floor, then starts off down the ramp, towards the ring. Tommy remains a step behind her the whole time...though it’s difficult given the massive height difference. She moves quite quickly, and stops at the bottom. Moving towards a corner at ringside, she drops the kendo stick in her hand against the barricade, making sure the referee sees that she did, giving him a pointed stare.

Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap!
Dirty deeds, and they’re done dirt cheap.
Dirty deeds, and they’re done dirt cheap.

As the chorus plays and the solo starts up, Jo ascends the stairs, removing the jacket she wears, revealing a similarly coloured top. The beanie soon follows and she steps through the ropes. She then heads towards her corner, where she stands on the middle turnbuckle, looking around her before jumping down. Her father joins her in the corner, and the two exchange words as the music fades out.

Zack: You gotta believe Jo and Valerie are looking for a submission win here tonight. A pin doesn’t put them anywhere close to winning the series even if they were to win the battle royal.

Mai: As a fellow Scotswoman myself, I can assure you that Jo and Valerie both are on the same page and have an excellent game plan in mind. They probably discussed it over some haggis!

Kat: And their opponents representing Team USA……

The arena falls dark as the opening of “Blonde, Bad and Beautiful” by Airbourne plays, Kelly explodes upward out of the middle of the stage as though shot out of a cannon, landing a perfect front somersault in a shower of blue sparks. The girl is joined by Christian Kincaid on the stage. Turning to face her husband, she turns to face him, giving him a big hug as she plants a kiss to his lips. As the music starts to pick up pace once more she starts to run toward the ring, performing a quick cartwheel into a handspring before sliding into the ring underneath the bottom rope. Using the momentum to her advantage, the former acrobat forward rolls to her feet and leaps onto the middle rope. She springboards off the ropes into a backflip and heads towards the corner. The former acrobat runs straight up the pads. Stopping on the top turnbuckle she blows a kiss to the fans and corkscrew flips back to the mat, facing the middle of the ring as she lands.

Kat: From Coney Island, Brooklyn, New York, 5’5” tall, weighs 115 lbs and is accompanied to the ring by Christian Kincaid. Please welcome...KELLY KINCAID!!!

Zack: I’ve been a little surprised with how well Kelly and Scarlett have managed to work together during the Global Wars series. They seem to have ironed out any rough patches quickly.

Mai: That’s because they both want to win Global Wars, and they know they have to depend on each other to get there. Infighting isn’t going to help a thing.

“Hands To Myself” by Selena Gomez starts to play through the speakers around the arena.

Can't keep my hands to myself
No matter how hard I'm trying to
I want you all to myself
You're metaphorical gin and juice

So come on give me a taste
Of what it’s like to be next to you
Won't let one drop go to waste
You're metaphorical gin and juice

As the opening verse ends and the tempo starts to increase Scarlett Silver walks through the curtain onto the stage with her manager, Christian Kincaid. The lights dip for a moment before she steps forward and a red spotlight shines down on her.

Cause all of the downs and the uppers
Keep making love to each other
And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying, trying
All of the downs and the uppers
Keep making love to each other
And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying, but I

My hands to myself
My hands to myself

Scarlett struts down the ramp acknowledging the crowd with a smile, with Christian following a few steps behind. Pausing halfway down she sways her hips in rhythm with the music and slowly blows a kiss out to the crowd.

Maggie: Introducing at this time… Hailing from Los Angeles, California….Scarlett Silver!

Scarlett reaches the ring and slides under the bottom rope before jumping to her feet and climbing onto the turnbuckle facing the stage. She raises her arms up high then jumps down to join Christian in her corner, for a last minute, pre-match discussion.

Zack: This may be Jo’s first time having to deal with Scarlett, but she and her sister know Kelly pretty well no matter which way you point.

Mai: Scarlett is probably the weaker link of the team in this match, because Kelly’s faced both of Team Scotland more than once. Scarlett’s only had the one match with Valerie last week.

Referee Melinda Davis checked all four women while Kat left the ring. She called for the bell to start the match, and Kelly didn’t wait to discuss who was starting before she took off towards Jo in a sprint. Jo barely turned in time before the two started throwing right hands one after another with quickening shots. The blonde whipped her across to the far side, and caught her on the rebound with a Lou Thesz press with wild right hands to the side of her head. Jo managed to flip her off to the canvas, and Kelly nipped to her feet. Jo got up as well, and ate a discus forearm to the mouth from the former acrobat!

Zack: I had a feeling this might happen! Jo’s a member of the Franchise, who also broke her husband’s arm not long ago! And she’s damn sure fired up to start this match!

Mai: But his arm is better now! Kelly should learn to turn the other cheek against my fellow Scotswoman.

She drove Jo back into a neutral corner and climbed up to the middle rope. The fans counted off ten right hands to Jo’s head, and the blonde added two more before she hopped down. Jo was whipped across to the other neutral corner before Kelly charged towards her with a handspring back elbow to the mouth. Jo staggered out of the corner as Kelly hopped up onto the middle rope, shouting Jo’s name before she turned around and got a tornado DDT! The crowd roared as Kelly nipped back to her feet with a look of fury on her face.

Mai: Calm down, Kelly! That was like...weeks ago! It’s time to forgive and forget. What kind of relations are Americans going to have with my people seeing this kind of violence?!

Zack: Would you stop? Kelly’s full of fire and fury, and Jo McFarlane can’t get up fast enough so Kelly to knock her down again. Kincaid is beside herself!

She pulled Jo to her feet, peppering her with forearms before she shot her into the Team USA corner. Jo struck back first as the referee was admonishing Kelly, while Scarlett wrapped the tag rope around her neck and hammered her with more fists. And the crowd loved it! She finally let go as the referee turned around just as Kelly launched towards the redhead with a corner clothesline. Scarlett tagged herself into the match before the two hoisted Jo up into a slingshot suplex. Kelly was about to go after Jo again before Davis intercepted her and got her to the apron.

Zack: I don’t think Kelly was ready to tag out yet, but it may be better for the team if Scarlett takes over for a bit! Did you hear the fans cheering as she was choking Jo out?

Mai: Yeah, what’s wrong with these sick freaks?! Jo didn’t do anything to these losers in San Jose. Who the hell do they think they are!

Scarlett headed up the corner, and came off with her top rope knee drop followed by one more. As she was about to take off towards the ropes, Tommy pulled his daughter out of the ring under the bottom rope to regroup. The fans showed no appreciation for that, and the referee began her ten count. Scarlett shook her head as she reached between the ropes to grab Jo by the head, but the redhead surprised her by turning into her with a palm thrust to the throat that sent her backwards a few steps. Jo gathered herself quickly, and slid back into the ring and a running clothesline to take Scarlett down.

Zack: That little ploy by Tommy was just what Jo needed to collect her marbles, and she’s bringing the fight back to Scarlett now.

Mai: At least she got that BOOM BOOM in...what am I say?! Kick her wee arss, lass! Hey, that almost rhymed! I make a great Scotswoman, Zack.

Jo jerked her up by her head, and pulled it down so she could drive knees repeatedly into her face. Several connected before she got shoved backwards into Scotland’s corner, and Jo charged in with a handspring back elbow to her jaw. A quick tag to her sister saw both women grabbed the top rope, and began driving boots into Scarlett’s body repeatedly till she was sent to a slump in the corner. Davis told Jo to get out of the ring as Valerie dragged Scarlett by her feet out of the corner. Valerie took off for the ropes, and came back with a cannonball senton that landed flush on Scarlett’s chest before she hooked the leg for a cover.

Mai: My fellow countrywomen have really taken control of this match, and looks like they are about to win the whole thing! Ach!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOPE!!

Scarlett kicked out after two, and Valerie seemed to expect it. She cradled her head, and punished her with right hands to the face before she got back to her feet.

Zack: You’re about as Scottish as I am a silent monk! A near fall there for Valerie, but they need more than three points if they can get it.

Scarlett started to get back to her feet before Valerie moved behind her. The redhead dropped her with a neckbreaker. The Hall of Famer rolled her onto her stomach, pulled her arms up behind her and delivered a curb stomp to her face. Kelly pounded the turnbuckle, trying to help her partner revive. But Valerie wasn’t the least bit interested in that as she pulled her up and drove her back down with a piledriver. Lamb got to her feet, and made the tag to Jo. She wasted little time as she headed for the top rope, and came off with a leg drop across the back of Scarlett’s’ neck. Jo quickly applied a scissored armbar submission, causing Scarlett’s face to grimace in pain.

Mai: Now they are looking to get that tap out win, Zack. This hold does damage to your neck and shoulders too, and my wee lass has it perfectly applied.

Zack: They’ve definitely been working over Scarlett’s head and neck, and you’re right about this hold. We’ll see if Scarlett can hold on, and for how long.

Davis dropped down in front of Scarlett to see if she wanted to quit, but the brunette showed no interest in doing so. Jo told her to do it though more than once before she began to lean back to try and add more pressure to the hold. The brunette’s face only showed more and more agony as Jo leaned back. She even pushed up a little on her feet to add just that much more pressure to the hold.

Zack: Look at the angle Scarlett’s body is being bent, that hurts just to see! She can’t really move much either. I think Jo may have her dead to rights.

Mai: Ach! Of course she do, ye silly lass! Scarlett should just quit, and go soak in an ice bath for the rest of the night. Don’t be a numpty!

It was clear that it was all starting to get to Scarlett as Jo pushed up slightly more, but the hold didn’t last much longer before Kelly interrupted with a running baseball slide into Jo that nearly sent her under the ropes. Scarlett clutched the back of her neck in pain as the referee went to get Kelly out of the ring. Jo started putting the boots to the brunette with a scowl on her face. She finally pulled her to her feet, but Scarlett surprised her by driving her backwards into a neutral corner. It knocked the wind out of her before Scarlett stumbled backwards. Jo came forward to grab her, and was caught with a facebuster! While Jo lay face down on the mat, Scarlett collapsed just above her on the canvas. Davis started a ten count as Kelly began trying to get Scarlett to move towards her.

Zack: If there were ever a time to head for the corner, this is it for Scarlett Silver! Her neck has to be in agony right now!

Mai: Agreed, Zacky my boy! Scarlett needs to move her bahooky to the corner and tag in that wee lass, Kelly!

It wasn’t just Scarlett who was moving towards her corner though. Jo looked around for Valerie, and started heading her way. The Hall of Famer waved her hand, trying to get her to move faster since she could see Scarlett heading in the other direction. Kelly leaned over the top rope on one foot, practically balancing herself on the top rope stretching out for the tag.

Mai: It’s a wee race we gut now, Zack! C’mon, Jo! You’re closer, tag in Val and let her finish the job, ya silly lum!

Zack: You just called her a chimney, by the way.

Jo got closer, and lunged for her sister to make the tag. Valerie couldn’t get into the ring fast enough as Scarlett was getting to her feet to make the tag. Lamb charged towards her with a running forearm to the back of her head that sent her into the turnbuckle. She quickly got her arm and turned her away to try to bring her down into the STF. Kelly slapped Scarlett on the back as the referee called it legal. However, Valerie had just applied her STF submission and was about to get back to her feet again before Kelly caught her with a superkick. It staggered her backwards before Kelly took off towards the ropes. And as the referee went to get Scarlett out of the ring, Tommy caught Kelly with a kendo stick to the spine as she hit the ropes. It stumbled her forward as Valerie used the nearby ropes for a springboard into a disaster kick! She dropped like a rock before the Hall of Famer made the cover!

Zack: Did you see Kelly’s head snap off that kick?! How the hell her head’s still attached is beyond me! Scotland’s looking for the win!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

The acrobat got her shoulder up in time before the three. Valerie quickly got to her feet, and used a double stomp to Kelly’s back when she turned over to try and get up.

Mai: I think mah girl Val is looking to set up for yet another submission. These pins are just trying to tire her out, me lad!

Valerie pulled her back to her feet, and over her shoulder into a running powerslam...into the corner. Kelly landed upside down on the canvas before she was dragged out of the corner. She struggled to get to her feet as Valerie hoisted her up over her shoulder for a crucifix powerbomb. Kelly got planted before the redhead headed for the corner, and made her way to the top rope.

Zack: Shades of a certain Dutch Devil right there, and Kelly’s in a bad way already! Val’s heading for the high rent district!

Mai: She’s gonna finish her off and then make her tap out or pass out after that, Zack! My hometown girls are going to win!

Valerie’s balance began to shift a little when she noticed Scarlett shaking the top rope from her corner. The redhead managed to catch herself and hop off to the canvas just as Scarlett barreled down the apron to her with her thumb to the throat! Val clutched her neck as she coughed heavily, stumbling into Kelly who hooked her head and delivered her headlock driver!

Zack: The SCARLETT SPIKE…..into CLIPPED WINGS!!

Kelly collapsed on top of her with a hook of both legs. Jo darted into the ring, but was caught by Scarlett while the referee fell to make the count.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

The fans roared in approval as the referee called for the bell. Kelly rolled off the cover, pretty well spent as she had to lean against the ropes where she was sitting on the mat.

Mai: I knew the Americans could do it, Zack! Call it homefield advantage!

Kat: Here are your winners…….TEAM USA…..SCARLETT SILVER….AND KELLY KINCAID!!

Scarlett helped her partner to her feet, showing her the 3 points being added to the scoreboard for USA. Tommy was not a happy man on the outside though as Jo seemed a little disappointed with her sister.

Zack: Scotland can still win the battle royal, but they don’t have a path to win Global Wars! Team USA though...they definitely have a path heading into the Pay Per View!

Mai: I guess I better start boning up on some of these other countries to show my support for my fellow countrywomen there.

Christian raised Scarlett and Kelly’s hands as they moved to the floor. And on that, we head elsewhere in the arena.

Lights Out

Back at ringside, we’re greeted with a table inside the ring. The camera focuses on the clipboard sitting on the table: “Alysson Gardner vs. Nevaeh Summers - Waiver Contract”. Right by the table is FFW’s senior reporter Allison Marx.

A. Marx: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to Breaking Point, I’m Alisson Marx, and this… This has a great potential of getting nasty. Uh, anyway: on the last episode of Velocity, Alysson Gardner finally accepted granting Nevaeh Summers her rematch. That rematch was granted on the condition that Gardner would pick the stipulation, and boy did she ever. And after everything that took place, both wrestlers have agreed to sign a waiver. And I guess nothing else needs to be said. So without further ado, let’s bring the wrestlers in, shall we? Introducing first, from Atlanta, Georgia… NEVAEH SUMMERS!

“Rise” by Sixx Am blasts through the pa system as the crowd comes alive. Nevaeh makes her way out onto the stage and looks out to the crowd. Nevaeh is sporting a serious expression but nods to the fans, noting their response. She makes her way down the aisle and into the ring, patting Alisson on the shoulder as she makes her way to one side of the table. Nevaeh peers down towards the contract and stares at it with a firm glare. She picks it up and seems to be looking it over one more time.

A. Marx: And her opponent… From Paris, France… ALYSSON GARDNER!

Nevaeh’s eyes shift up from the contract to the stage as the cheers immediately turn to boos as the mad guitar of Trivium’s “To The Rats” assaults the PA. When the drums kick in, Alysson Gardner walks into the stage, holding her trusted crowbar on one hand, and makes her way down to the ring. The Outlaw rolls into the ring under the top rope and then kipups back to her feet, staring daggers into Nevaeh all the time, and basically ignoring her namesake in the center of the ring. Nevaeh stared back at Alysson, putting the contract back on the table as Ms. Marx was going about the process of the signing.

A. Marx: Alright, ladies, I believ--

And she’s immediately interrupted as the former Ultraviolence Champion yanks the microphone from her hand. Nevaeh has a look of annoyance already on her face as Alysson gets ready to speak.

A. Gardner: You really want to go through with this, don’t you? My god, you’re stubborn. I thought that it would’ve discouraged you from coming after me again. I thought you’d get the hint that if I’m to choose a stip for another match between us, it wouldn’t be so much a match, and more like a… Let’s call it, a “slaughtering session”. But here we fucking are--

Alysson seemed ready to keep talking when Nevaeh grabbed a microphone on the table and cut her off

Nevaeh: Well you please shut the hell up!

The crowd roared its approval as Nevaeh quickly spoke back up

Nevaeh: I don’t know what is more annoying with you. You thinking you run everything around here or you not understanding what this is yet. Why am I here? Oh geez what could it be Alysson? What could possibly have me wanting to go one more round with you? I don’t know maybe it’s getting hit in the head with that crowbar of yours and being embarrassed?. Maybe I’m just tired of you running your mouth all the damn time? Maybe it's having that gnawing feeling of you beating me these last few times? Want to know the answer? It’s all of those things. That’s why I’m here and willingly walking in this..what did you call it “slaughtering session”? Yeah I’m gonna be ready for it. As for why we're here at this exact moment? You already know the answer to that…

It was now Alysson cutting Nevaeh off

Alysson: Yeah. I know the answer to that: we’re here because you’re a stubborn, sad little vermin who has NO IDEA what it means to get in a death match with ME. But you know what? Good on FFW. Good on FFW for wanting us to sign this so it’ll make sure we are entirely responsible for whatever happens to both of us. And, you know what?

Alysson puts the microphone on the table for a second, picking up the contract and signing it without even giving it much of a look-see. After putting her name down on it, she slams the clipboard on the table again and picks up the mike once more.

Alysson: There’s MY fucking compromise. If you were ANY smart, you’d hold off on signing that and take your L while you’re still… You know, walking. But I guess that would be overestimating you, hm?

Nevaeh took a long, deep breath as she heard what Alysson had to say. Nevaeh then looked at the contract and slid it over to her. She read Alysson’s name on it and nodded her head

Nevaeh: I am going to say this because it’s true. I realize how dangerous you are. What you are capable of. This match, this style is your creation. Me signing this doesn’t hold the company responsible for whatever it is you might do to me.

Nevaeh paused, slowly raising her head to look back at Alysson.

Nevaeh:...but it also means they’re not responsible for whatever it is I might do to you…

The crowd cheers this proclamation loudly as Nevaeh seems to become more serious…

Nevaeh:..and believe you me Alysson after all of this I may get hurt, but I’m gonna give it right back to you. I promise you that!

Nevaeh now grabbed a pen and signed her name on the contract, sliding it back to Alysson. The redhead smirks and chuckles as Allison Marx keeps watching from a distance..

Alysson: Aren’t you the cutest of pies? Just look at you, being all grown up and stuff! Seriously, it’s adorable! But here’s what you haven’t paid attention to: you have NO IDEA what it means to be dangerous. You may have dealt your share of damage throughout the years you’ve been here, but you’ve never… NEVER stepped inside the ring with someone who doesn’t just want to make a point… But also wants to fucking destroy you. From the inside out. Make you bleed until you go dry. And you’ve never stepped inside the ring with someone with so much to give back to you as I have right now. I want you to go back to all those times you hurt people just for the kick of it, for the shallow advantage you may have gotten… And then I want you to look at me and realize I’m your goddamn KARMA.

Nevaeh seemed repulsed by what she just heard. So much so she just stared at Alysson for a moment. She soon pointed at Allison Marx without ever looking away from Alysson.

Nevaeh: Allison you can get the contract and go now…

Nevaeh waited for Marx to do just that, secruing the document and quickly making her way out of the ring. Nevaeh just stared at Alysson with a look of contempt.

Nevaeh: You keep saying I’m dumb for taking this match. That I’m a fool for not giving up on wanting to face you again. But yet you stand there and say the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard in my life. You’re my karma? YOU? You try and make yourself sound like some great avenger..you’re not. You’re not coming to beat me for anybody but you. You keep throwing what I did back in my face as a tactic. You want to keep trying that go ahead. I’m still gonna be in tha ring on December 1st Alysson. Don’t ever make it seem like you give a damn about anything else but yourself. YOU are nothing more than a selfish, sanctimonious, whiny little bitch who takes forever to make up her mind. And when you do you make sure to jump people from behind first. Yeah that’s your style Alysson. And while we’re talking about your style let me make something perfectly clear to you right now. If you EVER try and swing that crowbar in my direction again I’m not gonna be so nice like I was at Velocity. Oh no if you try it ever again I’m not only gonna rip it out of your hand I’m gonna shove it straight up your ass!

The crowd roared its approval as Nevaeh sternly glared at Alysson, who seemed very upset hearing that remark.

Alysson: Not if I bury it in your skull first, bitch!

And just like that, Alysson raises her arm and swings the crowbar! But just in time to protect herself, Nevaeh flips the table, hurling it on Alysson and throwing the French wrestler off balance! As if on cue, before things get more and more heated, the trainers rush down the entrance ramp just as Alysson and Nevaeh engage in a catfight in the center of the ring! It’s not long before the trainers have separated the blonde and the redhead, both pretty much ready to bite the other’s face off. We fade out to something completely different on the two incensed women’s struggles.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: