Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 06:10:26 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock Nemesis - November 20, 2018

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock Nemesis - November 20, 2018  (Read 636 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: November 20, 2018, 11:29:08 pm »

We head back to the ring, and find the “Wildcat” Gabrielle Crimson back in the ring with her microphone in hand.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

Zack: I think Stacy Jones is gonna get her sternest test since joining Future Shock, as she’s about to face Angel. I’m joined by the FFW Evolution Champion Missy, which is almost a tradition at these shows. Welcome back.

Missy: Thanks for having me again, Zack. I don’t think I’d know what to do with myself if I didn’t sit in on a match now. Stacy is going to be facing a big hurdle tonight, but I think she is going to be able to handle it with style.

The opening bass line to "I Will Not Break" by A Sound Of Thunder blares out of the PA system and the camera pans around the arena as the fans rise to their feet and cheer wildly.

"And you heard the girls talking...and you thought they were talking about you..."

"Oh no, we can't ask her! She's a creep!"

"Who are they talking about?"

As the song kicks in, the camera cuts to the stage where we see "Unbreakable" Stacy Jones standing there with a large grin on her face. She then begins to make her way down the ramp, slapping the fans hands on the way.

Gaby: Making her way to the ring...from Orlando, Florida by way of New York City, New York...standing in at 5 foot 7 and weighing in at 150 pounds! "Unbreakable"...Stacy...Jones!

Once she reaches the bottom of the ramp, she turns to her super fan, Elsie and removes her plain black wool hat and places it onto her head before she makes her way over to the ring before hopping up onto the apron. Putting her back to the ropes, she takes hold of the top rope with both hands and proceeds to backflip over the ropes and into the ring.

Walking to the centre of the ring, she unzips her leather jacket and then throws up the devils horns with her hands before removing her jacket and handing it to a ringside employee as "I Will Not Break" fades out.

Zack: Stacy Jones has been as eager to make a name for herself as much as almost any new Prospect you can name. She’s done fairly well for herself, but she faces a woman tonight unlike she’s faced here.

Missy: Angel will be a steep learning curve for Stacy I think, but you don’t get better or improve from easy matches. Luckily for the Prospects, there are no easy matches in Future Shock!

The dark, haunting opening chords of “Liar Liar” fill the arena as it is bathed in silver strobes. As the drums and guitar kick in, the lights flash out momentarily and a spotlight comes on to show a man and a woman, The woman is Angel, and the man Christian Kincaid. Angel is down on bended knee, fist pushed into the ramp. She comes up without warning and as she does,pyro goes off around her.

Gaby: Making her way to the ring, please welcome ANGEL!

Would you pray if I said you were dying?
Would you be a little stronger, or fall down on your knees?
Would you stay with me if you knew that I was lying?
Would you walk away or turn the other cheek?

I tremble where I stand,
My wish is your command,
The nature of a truly desperate heart.
Give me something real so I can truly feel,
(Liar liar) on the wall.

As the verse and bridge are played, Angel and Christian make their way down the ramp, the platinum blond deliberately keeping as far from any fan contact that she can, looking to Christian occasionally. At the bottom of the ramp, she stops and looks out around her while Christian has headed to her corner.

Whisper, whisper in the dark,
Tell me what you see.
Poisoned by your fly-infested poetry.
Liar, Liar on the wall, give the world to me.
Wasteland or a monarchy (liar liar)
Tell me what you see…

Angel walks up the steps and through the middle rope, where she heads to her corner and waits for Christian to hop up to share some last minute things with her and the music goes out.

Zack: We already found out at After Shock that Angel’s going to be going to FFW in the new year, which is going to be bad news for them. But the fact remains that doesn’t make her less dangerous tonight. Knowing Stacy and Angel’s manager are friends, I wonder if that will play a part in Stacy’s preparation for this match.

Missy: I don’t think that Stacy is going to have to worry about Christian in this match, he said as much himself. Which is really lucky, because she is going to have her hands full enough dealing with Angel alone.

Referee Emi Yamamoto checks both girls for any foreign objects before she calls for the bell to start the match. Stacey keeps her focus on Angel as they move towards the center. Angel cracks her knuckles and rolls her head on her shoulders before extending her hand to Stacy. It seems to surprise Stacy for a half second. And when she glances down to it, Angel coldcocks her with a right hand followed by two more after that. It doesn’t take Stacy long to start firing back before the two trade blows until Angel drives her back first into the corner. A few shoulder thrusts land against her ribs before Angel steps back, and begins unloading with combinations to the body. Stacy tries to deflect a few of them, but they get the better of her before Angel uses a hip toss to send her out of the corner to the mat. She walks around in front of her, cracks her knuckles and tells her to get up.

Missy: Stacy is holding her own pretty well so far, but Angel is starting to get the upper hand without a doubt.

Zack: I’m not sure how wise it is for her to keep letting Stacy have these brief moments to get back to her feet. I’m not sure if it’s part of her plan or overconfidence.

Stacy looks up to her, and makes it back to her feet as Angel waves her forward again. Jones stares at her briefly, and comes forward with a right cross. Angel blocks it with one arm, and catches Stacy with a headbutt in the face to send her backwards a couple steps. The blonde whips her chest first into the far corner, where Stacy hits back first. She stumbles out and gets another hip toss to the mat. Angel moves around in front of her, and tells her to get up again.

Zack: Here we go again! Angel’s trying to outdo Stacy in gamesmanship, but I can’t help but feel this is going to work against her.

Missy: Angel is giving her far too long to regain her composure, and you’re right that will work against her. Stacy isn’t a rookie, so things like this aren’t going to have quite the same effect as they might on a newbie.

Stacy gets back to her feet as Angel waves her forward again with a smirk on her face. Jones comes forward with another right cross, but as Angel goes to block it, Stacy spins into a back elbow to the side of her head. Another spin sends another elbow into her head before Jones shoves her back into the corner, following up with a handspring back elbow flush on Angel’s jaw. It rocks her in the corner before Stacy uses a hip toss of her own to send Angel out onto the mat. And the newcomer tells her to get up, much to the delight of the crowd.

Missy: It is poetic that Stacy is using the same trick against Angel, but she needs to be careful that it doesn’t backfire on her the same way it just did Angel.

Zack: Angel’s not dealing with a rookie here, and I think these mind games only served to backfire on her so far!

But unlike Angel, Stacy doesn’t give her much chance. As soon as the blonde gets to her feet, Stacy takes her head and rams it into the middle turnbuckle with a bulldog. It drops her to her knees before Stacy uses a corner dropkick to her back to send Angel face first into that same turnbuckle again. She rebounds off the far side, and comes back with a facewash boot to Angel’s jaw. Jones drags her out of the corner, and falls into a cover as Emi gets in position.

Zack: Jones is all offense, and she may have knocked out Angel!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Angel’s shoulder came up as soon as the two landed, sending Stacy off the cover and back to her feet. The platinum blond Prospect started to get to her feet just as Stacy took off for the far side ropes, and caught Angel on the rebound with a lariat as she stood up.

Missy: Angel might just be getting some measure of what she’s actually up against tonight. Stacy is certainly focused inside the ring, and Angel is getting to see that up close.

The brunette wasted no time as she took off towards the ropes, using them for a springboard moonsault. But Angel brought her knees up, and Stacy landed across them instead…..or did she? Jones landed on her feet and stood up, completely avoiding Angel’s knees to her chagrin. And she followed up with a double knee drop into Angel’s chest before she sat up. A grin started to form on her face as the New York crowd was getting more and more behind her.

Zack: Wow! I don’t think I’ve ever seen that! Jones avoided those knees and landed on her feet, and Angel got them instead!

Missy: I think Stacy might be starting to have a little fun herself in this match now. And you can’t really blame her. Though she would be best to keep her focus, Angel isn’t going to take this kind of offense laying down!

She immediately headed for the corner, making her way to the top rope. But as she looked between her legs to see where Angel was, the blonde caught her with a superkick between her legs right into her face. Jones fell to the mat with a thud, and Angel glared down at her with a look of anger etched across her face.

Missy: I hate being right sometimes. There is no way that isn’t going to have hurt like hell for Stacy, and with the look on Angel’s face… she’s only just getting started.

She sat her up against the turnbuckle, grabbed the top rope, and immediately began putting the boots to her relentlessly. Angel then took off for the far side, bouncing off the ropes and coming back with a leaping meteora that drove both of her knees into Stacy’s chest. She grabbed both of her legs, and jerked her out of the corner before she dropped into a cover with a hook of the leg. Emi moved into position as well.

Zack: A corner meteora may have done the trick, and put Stacy’s lights out right here!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!

Stacy’s arm came up off the canvas in time, and sent Angel back to her feet. Christian watched from the corner, sharing some words with her for a moment as Stacy started to get back to her feet again. Angel measured her, and took off towards the ropes again to deliver a roundhouse kick that sent Stacy through the ropes down to the floor. And Angel smiled before stepping out after her.

Missy: Angel’s taken this outside, and that’s the last place that Stacy wants to be with her I think.

Angel pulled a chair out from under the apron, and slid it into the ring. Emi shook her finger at her, and went to get it as Angel produced piano wire from her boot and wrapped it around Stacy’s neck twice before starting to choke the life out of her. Emi rolled out on the other side of the ring to replace the chair under the ring, totally unaware of what was going on across the ring from her. Jones clutched at her throat as Angel seemed to be tightening the wire.

Missy: Angel used that chair as a distraction and it’s worked perfectly, Emi has no idea what Angel is up to while she’s not looking! She needs to turn around quickly, or Stacy could be out before she does!

Zack: This is Emi’s second match as a referee, and she needs a bit more experience. And Stacy Jones needs a breath of air, because Angel’s choked it all out of her!

Angel glanced over to see Emi heading back into the ring and in her direction before she put the piano wire away into her top. Emi asked her what she was doing, to which Angel said nothing. The trusting Emi nodded with a smile, and asked her to bring the match back to the ring. Angel leaned down to grab Stacy, only to get surprised with a jawbreaker that staggered her backwards against the steps. Jones climbed to her feet, coughing heavily as she held her throat. The platinum Prospect regained her composure, and took off towards her, only for Stacy to surprise her with a drop toe hold that faceplanted Angel on the floor. Emi picked up a small piece of debris on the mat, and dropped it over the top rope before she went back and began her ten count.

Zack: Stacy’s still trying to get her breath back after Angel used that piano wire that she loves so much. And Emi….well at least that shred of paper isn’t in the ring now.

Missy: Bless Emi, she is very conscientious, but maybe a little too trusting. Stacy needs to gather herself quickly and get back into the ring.

Jones made it to her feet, and rolled back inside the ring. Emi continued her count as Angel was beginning to rise to her feet ringside. Emi leaned between the ropes to ask Angel to come back into the ring right before Stacy took off. She used Emi’s back for a step before she launched into a suicide dive that wiped Angel out on the floor. Stacy got back to her feet to a pop from the crowd as Emi looked behind her with a curious expression.

Missy: That was quite resourceful of Stacy, and it did the trick to wipe Angel out. It would be better to get the match back inside the ring though, she can’t win it from out there.

Zack: I think Stacy’s still pissed about that piano wire right now, and with good reason. Emi thinks someone tapped her on the back, I think.

Stacy dragged Angel to her feet, and tossed her under the bottom rope back into the ring. She slid in after her as Angel started backing away from her with her hand up as though she were asking Stacy for mercy. Stacy wasn’t taking it though, and reached down to grab her until Angel jammed her thumb into Stacy’s eye to blind her. She got to her feet, and used a flapjack to smack Stacy’s head off the top turnbuckle before she collapsed on the mat. A cover was made with a leg hook!

Missy: Stacy wasn’t falling for Angel’s act, but it didn’t stop her getting poked in the eye. Angel might be about to steal the win here.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Stacy’s shoulder came up in time before the three, causing Angel to get back to her feet and get in Emi’s face about it being a three. Emi cowered backwards a few steps to boos from the crowd before Angel headed back for her her opponent. She sat her on the top rope, and climbed up with her.

Zack: Angel’s showing what a tough woman she is picking on Emi here, and is getting the appropriate response from this New York crowd!

Angel snapped her arms around Stacy’s waist,and came off with her cyclorama belly to belly moonsault to the canvas. She hooked both legs tightly as Emi slid into position for the cover.

Zack: MONSTER’S ARRIVAL! Stacy won’t get up from that!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Emi called for the bell as Angel got back to her feet with a snarl on her face. The rookie referee raised her hand timidly as Angel cracked her knuckles and kicked proverbial dust behind her onto Stacy.

Missy: Stacy did incredibly well against Angel, but there was no chance she was going to kick out of that!

Gaby: Here’s your winner by pinfall…………………...ANGEL!!

Christian joined her in the ring, raising her hand as well. Angel looked back at Stacy on the canvas, and shook her head before rolling out under the bottom rope to the floor.

Zack: Angel picks up an impressive win to end 2018 in Future Shock. And I think this was also a learning experience for Emi.

Missy: Stacy should be incredibly proud of herself for tonight, but it wasn’t quite enough to counter Angel. I think when Emi watches the tapes back she’ll be able to learn a great deal from this match to help her in future ones.

Christian followed Angel towards the back to a chorus of boos from the crowd. And on that, the show headed elsewhere.

Who Wants To See Katie’s Box?

As the show heads to the back, that’s where we see a white box with a black bow wrapped around it in the hands of Adam Grant. When the shot pulls back further, we see he’s not alone as there also is Katie Keller with him.

Adam: Glad you could make it to Nemesis, Katie. How do you like a snowy New York City?

Katie: Oh man.. It’s so cold! But yanno, we don’t get snow down in Miami so it’s a nice change of pace. I won’t miss it though when I head back home.

Adam: I think it kinda makes the city look a little less like a concrete jungle, but that’s me. Anyway, I told you that I’d get you onto your first Pay Per View in Future Shock and I meant it. Maybe not in a match this time, but I think what I do have in mind will work.

He lifted the box in his hands a little higher.

Adam: I like letting some kinda...choose their own destiny. And that’s what we are going to do tonight. In this box are three envelopes. I’m going to let you pick one and you’ll receive whatever’s inside it. How’s that sound?

Katie:  Ooh… early Christmas present huh? I’m game.

Adam nods his head and lets her pull the bow off with a tug, and then remove the lid on the box. As he said, inside were three envelopes: one in red, one in blue, and one in green.

Adam: Which one of those envelopes is calling your name?

Katie:  I’ve got a soft spot for the color blue, you know me.

Adam: Good choice. One of my favorite colors. Open it up, and let’s see what it says in there. It’s not an invitation to an ice cream social, I bet.

Katie:  No? Bummer, I could totally go for some ice cream tonight. Maybe I can find someone hanging out backstage tonight to grab some ice cream then. Celeste is always down for food, I bet she’ll go with me.

She laughs as she opens it and retrieves a folded up paper, it says “Congratulations, you’ve just picked the chance to earn a shot at the Aspire Championship.”

Adam: Good pick! That means I’m going to put you in a match where the winner earns a future shot at that title. How does that sound?

Katie: Sounds like Lydia/Mara (whoever is champion, depending on when this gets plugged into the results) might want to keep an eye on me - because this opportunity is NOT going to slip away from me.

He pushes his office door open for her.

Adam: C’mon in, and we’ll make it official with a little contract work.

As she heads in with him behind her, the door closes and we cut back to ringside.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: