Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 05:11:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock Nemesis - November 20, 2018

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock Nemesis - November 20, 2018  (Read 645 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: November 20, 2018, 11:37:44 pm »

There is a loud buzzing in the crowd as the shark cage lowers to the floor. Gaby steps back into the ring, watching the cage land and get unlocked before she begins.

Gaby: The following contest is a 5 on 5 elimination tag match, and it is your main event of the evening!

Zack: I think this whole show could have been sold on this match alone, and you can hear how ready New York City is ready for it! Lyn, this is literally the largest match in Future Shock history, which we are about to witness.

Lyn: The largest and what will promise to be the most chaotic of all time.

Strobe begins to flicker in tandem with the techno intro of "We’re in This Together Now" by Nine Inch Nails. The words begin to screech over the arena as Celeste makes her way out.

I've become impossible
holding on to when
when everything seemed to matter more
the two of us…all used and beaten up
watching fate as it flows down the path
we have chose…

She walks down the ramp, dressed in a pair of black shorts and a tied-off referee’s top. She beams at the fan response as she steps into the ring.

Gaby: Introducing your special guest referee for this match……...CELESTE!!

Zack: You gotta wonder, Lyn, how much of an impact Celeste is going to play in this match. She was added in by Brianna Singer of all people, and there’s plenty of documented problems between her and the Gold Standard.

Lyn: There’s gotta be something to that, Zack. Some reason, some rhyme. Especially with the issues Celeste has and by doing that... Well, Brianna didn’t endear herself to the Gold Standard any.

“Deuce” by Kiss begins to play, Jem runs out of the back and onto the stage area, sprinting across to the far side and bouncing on the balls of her feet as she encourages the crowd to get a little louder. Charging across to the other side of the stage, she once more cheerleaders before heading back to the middle of the stage. Meeting her partner there the two girls double high five and turn it into a hug that breaks as Jem charges down to the ring, sliding underneath the bottom rope. Angela follows her down the ramp, slapping hands with fans. Jem pops up to her feet and makes a tour of the corners, climbing to the middle turnbuckle and throwing her hands into the air to get a cheer from the crowd before moving onto the next one. As Angela reaches the ring she walks hops up onto the apron and raises one clenched fist in the air before she enters the ring and walks to the NHB corner to await the start of the match.

Gaby: Approaching the ring at a combined weight of 306 lbs, the team of Jem Michaels and Angela Hinchcliffe...NO HOLDING BACK!!!

Zack: This is the first time that NHB has been in the main event of a Pay Per View, and they got all the reason in the world to want to take apart the Gold Standard!

Lyn: They made a statement with those tag titles and Lacey and Valerie proceeded to make a statement of taking them... So now NHB have to make a statement all over their faces.

I won’t give up, no I won’t give in
Till I reach the end
And then I’ll start again
No I won't leave
I wanna try everything
I wanna try even though I could fail

Gaby: From Chicago Illinois, weighing in tonight at 103 pounds... she is Nora Harris!

The bouncy music of Shakira's Try Anything plays and out comes Nora, bouncing on the toes of her boots as she waves to the fans and then she cartwheels into the aisle before she sprints down to the ring, slides under the bottom rope and pops up to wave at the fans again.

I won’t give up, no I won’t give in
Till I reach the end
And then I’ll start again
No I won't leave
I wanna try everything
I wanna try even though I could fail

She smiles at the referee and respectfully waits for the start of the match.

Zack: This also marks the first time that Nora Harris has been in a match like this on this kind of a stage! “Little Pixie Pump” looks focused and ready to handle business tonight!

Lyn: I suspect she will be finding any and all reason tonight to hand Codes of Silence out like candy!

I told ya, baby
Uh-oh
I told ya

The arena darkens as “Rockstar 101” by Rihanna begins to play before the camera takes us behind a woman with purple hair. She steps out onto the stage, raising her hand and making a fist as the camera looks over her shoulder. She tosses her sunglasses on her head out to the crowd as she heads towards the ring.

Rocking these diamonds
I'm rocking this chain
Make sure you get a picture
I'm rocking my fame

Gaby: Introducing from Atlanta, Georgia, this is the Princess of the Reed family……...BIANCA REED!!!!

Bianca climbs up onto the apron, drops into a split before sliding under the bottom rope to the inside. She brings her legs together and hops to her feet, already making eye contact with her opponent and running them down verbally while her music fades and before the bell even rings.

Zack: Out of everyone in this match, I think Bianca Reed has the most business to settle with the Gold Standard! “Killer B” is already talking smack, and her opponents haven’t even arrived yet!

Lyn: It is my guess, Zack that Bianca will be keeping a mental score for how many times she kicks one of the Gold Standard’s heads in.

There’s a short silence as the arena falls dark, building up the tension before “Seven Notes in Black” by The Vince Tempera Orchestra starts to play and a single spotlight falls on the middle of the stage, straight onto the flame haired Future Shock Prospect with the Future Shock Championship held high above her head. As the crowd cheer wildly for her, Harley holds the pose for a couple of moments, until the song stops playing for a couple of seconds. The girl was wearing a leather jacket over her ring gear; her head tied up in a bun, held in place by two chopsticks.

Gaby: Weighing in at 122 lbs, standing 5’6” tall and coming from Hanover, New Hampshire. She is the FFW Future Shock Champion...HARLEY SHANNON!!!

After a couple of moments of silence the song starts up once more - with a more eerie tone and at that moment Harley starts off down the ramp, shedding her leather jacket before reaching back and pulling the chopsticks out of her hair and shaking her head to let her bright, flame red hair fall down around her shoulders. As she got to the bottom of the ramp, the girl picked out a young fan at ringside, giving the chopsticks to the fan before she slides into the ring and popped to her feet. Heading for the corner, Harley climbed to the middle rope, holding the title high into the air to get cheers from the fans before she dropped back down to the canvas in the corner. She held the title up in front of her, giving the faceplate a kiss before she surrendered the championship to the referee and waited for the match to start.

Zack: And then you have the champion twice over! Harley Shannon reclaimed the Future Shock title when she caught lightning in a bottle in Sydney against Valerie McKinley. Tonight, she joins forces with four women who all are ready to take apart Kilmeade’s hit squad.

Lyn: Hit Squad is an interesting description because that is what I would call these five and with their own common goal.

If you're havin' girl problems, I feel bad for you, son
I got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one.

The fans throughout the arena leap to their feet and erupt in a chorus of boos as “99 Problems” by Jay Z plays. The boos only intensify as Kyle Kilmeade steps out from the back and walks to the center of the stage. Dressed in a sharp black suit with a crisp white button down shirt underneath and a gold silk tie that sets the suit apart from the rest, he stands in the center of the stage with his usual grin that teeters between confident and arrogant. He glances around and shakes his head at the reaction from the crowd. He then holds his hands up in an effort to silence the hostile New York crowd. Shaking his head, he extends his arms out to either side ala Tony Stark as his theme song stops playing. A few seconds pass before Jay Z’s voice is replaced by a more sultry and feminine voice.

I'm-a a diva (hey)
I'm-a, I'm-a a diva (hey)
I'm-a, I'm-a a diva
I'm-a, I'm-a a diva

The opening strains of “Diva” by Beyonce begin to play throughout the arena. As the song plays, Kyle’s smirk only seems to grow wider as the fans are left slightly puzzled.

Na, na, na, diva is a female version of a hustler
Of a hustler
Of a, of a hustler
Na, na, na, diva is a female version of a hustler
Of a hustler
Of a, of a hustler

Emerging from the back is the mesmerizing blonde, “The Lioness” Elizabeth Lannister. She walks out onto the stage, not clad in her usual fabulous robe and her hands on her hips. She cocks her head to the side and glances down towards the ring before she walks to a somewhat far side of the stage on one side of Kyle. No sooner had Elizabeth made her way out on the stage than another figure emerges from the back. “Sensational” Stacey Sky makes her way out, nodding her head at Kyle and Elizabeth before taking her spot on the opposite side of Kyle. The two blondes then watch as Cassandra Steen saunters out, a Cheshire cat-like grin on her face as she glances down the aisle. She simply shrugs her shoulders as she goes to stand between Kyle and Elizabeth, focus clear on her pristine features. As Cassandra moved in closer to Elizabeth, another, more hypnotic figure emerges from the back. One half of the Future Shock tag team champions, the lovely Lacey, walks out with her half of the Tag Team championship over her shoulder. Stopping between Cassandra and Kyle, she blows a kiss towards the others gathered in the ring before stepping slightly back. As if on cue, the final Gold Standard member walks out from the back, the other Tag team title belt resting on her shoulder as she grins, taking her place between Kyle and Stacey. As soon as the ladies are all in place, the music can barely be heard because of the congregation on stage. Every single woman on the stage isn’t wearing their normal entrance attire Instead, they are all wearing the white and red jerseys of the World Series champions, the Boston Red Sox. Kyle looks at his clients before nodding his head and beginning to walk down the aisle. All five ladies begin to follow close behind him, walking to the ring with a purpose.

Stop the track; let me state facts
I told you give me a minute and I'll be right back
Fifty million 'round the world and they said that I couldn't get it
I done got so sick and filthy with Benj's I can't spend
How you gone be talking shit? You act like I just got up in it
Been the number one diva in this game for a minute
I know you read the paper, the one that they call a queen
Every radio 'round the world know me 'cause that's where I be

Gaby: And their opponents, making their way down to the ring and accompanied by Kyle Kilmeade….’The Lioness’ Elizabeth Lannister, ‘Sensational’ Stacey Sky, Cassandra Steen, and the Future Shock Tag Team champions Lacey and Valerie McKinley…..The Gold Standard!!

Completely ignoring the fans, the Kyle-led quintet reaches the ring as Kyle steps back slightly. The ladies all hop up onto the apron and climb into the ring, staring down their opposition. Lacey and Valerie raise their titles in the air as Kyle has climbed into the ring. The ladies walk back to their corner and remove their Red Sox jerseys to reveal their ring attire, which all has accents of gold in the various patterns. Tossing them to the outside, the champs hand their belts to the timekeeper as Kyle glances nervously at the shark cage, the song beginning to fade out.

Zack: The Gold Standard isn’t winning any fans here in the Garden with those jersey they were wearing, not that they were ever trying. But they came out as a team, and that may be their biggest advantage tonight, Lyn. They function as team!

Lyn: As I said, I feel the other team is brought together by the common goal is wanting to bring the Basic Brigade and Kyle down a peg... But the Standard live and die by each other.

A couple members of security head around the corner to get Kyle into the shark cage. But the head of the Gold Standard shows no interest in doing. He offers them both money to leave him alone as they continue to try to get him to go into the cell. Both Cassandra and Elizabeth join him on the floor, also arguing with the security as Kyle promises he’ll stay in the corner. Valerie, Lacey and Stacey lean through the ropes, also arguing with the security.

Zack: I’m not surprised at all by this. Kilmeade doesn’t want to go in the shark cage, Lyn. He’s trying to buy his way out. All five of the Gold Standard are pleading his case, but he doesn’t have a choice. He has to get in the cage!

Lyn: I don’t know what he thought was going to happen, especially after the incident with Adam... Uh, well the MANY incidents with Adam.

As the arguing continues, that’s when Adam heads down the ramp. He gets between Kyle and the security, and tells Kilmeade to calm down. He turns back to the security, telling them the same thing before he spins around and clocks Kyle in the mouth! The crowd pops as he falls backwards into the open cell, and the security immediately proceed to lock the door. Adam heads back up the ramp, shaking his hand as the shark cage begins to ascend over the ring.

Lyn: Well... That’ll subdue Kyle for the near future. Adam’s probably been dreaming of that moment for a few years. ...Not that I blame him.

Zack: You aren’t kidding! He had that coming, and so much more after everything that’s happened over the years, especially getting maced two weeks ago.

He signals for the bell to start the match, as the teams filter out to the apron. The two women remaining in the ring are Bianca Reed and Valerie McKinley. The two stare across at one another as the crowd gets very very loud in support of Bianca. Both of them look out over the Garden crowd, and then back to one another. The two waste no time as they meet in the center, and the fists immediately begin flying from there. Bianca and Valerie trade right hands in a flurry, but Bianca gets the better of the exchange as she starts backing the redhead up. “Killer B” backs her into the ropes, and never stops with the strikes. It turns into rapid-fire chops to her chest before Valerie gets whipped across to the far side. Reed catches her with a Lou Thesz press, and starts unloading with right hands while Celeste watches from a neutral corner.

Zack: Look at those right hands, Bianca Reed does not and will not ever like Valerie McKinley! And she’s leaving knuckle knocks upside the head of the One Percenter!

Lyn: They can never and will never be friends and the Princess of House Reed is dropping them soupbones!

Reed gets back to her feet, dragging Valerie up with her before she sends her for the ride into the corner. The redhead strikes back first before Bianca bolts in after her with a running forearm to the side of her head. She climbs up onto the second rope, calls out to the crowd, and begins unloading with more right hands. The fans count off ten punches before Bianca flips her off with both hands and brings her down to the canvas with a bulldog.

Zack: Reed with those fists of fire, and the fans counting them off and OHH MY! Bianca’s letting Valerie know she’s number one with her!

Lyn: Well she is the One Percenter...

“Killer B” took off for the ropes as Valerie was starting to get up, catching her with a running kneelift to the face that stood her up for a half second. It was long enough for Bianca to kick her in the gut, and drop her with a DDT. She rolled her over, and hooked the outside leg for the cover. Celeste dropped into position to count.

Zack: Reed’s looking to send the centerpiece of the Gold Standard back to the showers right now!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Valerie kicks out at two, shoving Bianca off the cover. Reed gets back to her feet, dragging Valerie up with her before she fires her into her team’s corner. Valerie doesn’t make it out of the corner in time before Nora nails her with an elbow to the head, then Jem, then Angela, and one more from Harley before she faceplants on the mat.

Lyn: Valerie McKinley getting that full court press if you get my meaning. Enemy territory if ever I’ve seen it.

Bianca drags Valerie out of the corner, and pulls her back to her feet. She tries to hoist her up for a vertical suplex, but Valerie manages to block it with her foot. She tries a second time with a bit more effort, and gets her up. McKinley slips out the back though, and lands on her feet behind “Killer B”, and drills her with a reverse DDT before she can turn around. Valerie sits up, trying to pull herself together as Bianca holds the back of her head.

Lyn: McKinley with that reverse DDT, pulling herself from what coulda been a bad situation made worse.

Zack: She didn’t have much of a choice, I don’t think. If she had stayed there, the Gold Standard would have been down one early on in this elimination tag!

Bianca began to move again as Valerie was already back to her feet. A few stomps to the back of her head kept her down before the redhead jerked her to her feet, and sent her into the Gold Standard corner. Valerie follows her in with a running high knee to the jaw that rocks her in place. Reed tries to get out of the corner before Lacey grabs her purple hair and jerks her back into it. McKinley makes the tag to her partner as Lacey steps into the ring. She takes off for the far side as Valerie grabs Bianca’s legs and catapults her into a big boot to the face from Lacey on the rebound.

Lyn: And there’s the teamwork of the Future Shock Tag champs, unsurprisingly. Say what you will about them... What? I have nothing to add to that. Say what you will about them.

Zack: They are a helluva lot a like. I mean they both use the same finishing move. So I’ll say that about them.

Lacey scrubs Bianca’s face against the mat before pulling her head up to deliver cross firearms into it. Five in a row connected before the co-holder of the Future Shock Tag Titles raked her bootlaces across Bianca’s face. The crowd showed no love for Lacey as she dragged Bianca by the boot back to the Gold Standard corner. She made the tag back to Valerie before the two scooped her up and dropped her with a gutbuster across their knees. The One Percenter made the cover before Celeste slid into position.

Lyn: What a gutcheck by McKinley! There’s the pin!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

NOPE!!

Reed’s shoulder came up after two, and Valerie made her pay for it by grinding her forearm against her face for a few seconds. She finally got back to her feet, and made another tag to Lacey. Valerie shot Bianca across for the ride, only for Lacey to scoop her up and fall backwards into a stun gun across the top rope. Reed collapsed to the mat, coughing and choking as Valerie looked up to her incarcerated manager 15 feet above her.

Lyn: A simple attack with the ropes... Yet look at how debilitating it is and Valerie is making sure Kyle hasn’t gone anywhere... Or worrying about him. Either or.

Zack: Probably a mixture of both. He’s not going anywhere, because it’s gonna be one hell of a drop all the way down if he does!

Bianca started to rise again as Valerie went to get her, pulling her into a front facelock and driving knees into her head and body. Valerie stopped long enough to berate Bianca as she held her, and that gave Reed enough time to drive her back first into the wrong corner again. It knocked the wind out of McKinley as Bianca rose up, and began unloading with those right hands again. She made a tag to Angela, who stepped in and yanked Valerie out with a short arm clothesline.

Zack: Make no mistake about it! NHB has all kinds of payback in mind after they had their tag title reign ended by Valerie and Lacey. Angela’s checking into the match ready to go!

Lyn: Now is as good a time as any and Angela has all eyes on Valerie!

The redhead started to get to her feet as Angela scooped her up into a bearhug. She clasped both hands behind her back, and began to squeeze tightly. Celeste asked Valerie if she wanted to give up, whom didn’t even dignify it with an answer. Angela began to shake her like a rag doll in her arms, causing the redhead even more pain. Celeste checked again, still she was ignored as Valerie tried to work one of her arms into Angela’s grasp. Hinchcliffe started to shake her again, and got a headbutt in the face from Valerie. It stunned her momentarily before Valerie raked her eyes to finally get free. Valerie landed on her feet as Angela tried to get her sight back before McKinley made the tag to Lacey again.

Lyn: Lacey is in now after optical offense by Valerie. The question is if Lacey can match Hinchcliffe in the strength department here...

Zack: I don’t like her chances on that, Lyn. But time will tell. Looks like she’s planning to mow her down...

Lacey stepped through the ropes, measuring and going for a running shoulder tackle that hit Angela head on….but the powerhouse didn’t hardly move. Lacey’s eyes widened as she took off towards the ropes again, running straight into her at full speed. But Angela still didn’t move. The brunette told her to do it again as the crowd was getting very loud behind her. Lacey took off a third time, this time bouncing off two sets of ropes before leaving her feet with a flying tackle….but Angela caught her in midair and shook her head. The crowd rumbled louder as she hoisted Lacey onto her back, took off and planted her with a running Samoan drop. She quickly made the cover as Celeste was right into position.

Zack: Lacey must have felt like she was trying to take down a brick wall, and one Samoan drop later….we could have our first elimination!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

T-NOPE!!

The count never finished as Valerie stomped the back of Angela’s head. She hadn’t left the ring during all that, and dragged her off by her hair as Lacey tried to recover. Celeste told Valerie to leave the ring before Lacey crawled behind Angela with a low blow to bring her to her knees. Celeste turned back to see Angela holding her groin in pain before Valerie finally went back to the apron.

Lyn: I guess that’s one way to bring down someone a lot more stronger than you...

Lacey crawled back towards her corner, and made the tag once again to her partner. Valerie stepped back into the ring as the pair moved to either side of Angela. As the brunette began to push up onto her knees, they both delivered dual superkicks to each side of her head, sending her face down on the mat before Valerie went for the cover.

Zack: This match has been all the tag champions so far, hasn’t it? Valerie and Lacey are the anchors of this team, and Angela just got her brains scrambled!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THR-NOPE!!

This count also never finished as a flying elbow drop from Jem landed across Valerie’s back. It sent her rolling off the cover in pain as Jem grabbed her partner’s arm….and dragged her back to the corner before she stepped out….and tagged herself in!

Lyn: Jem deciding enough is enough and pulling a DIY to get her partner out of there!

Jem took off into the ring, and caught Valerie with a running clothesline as she was getting back to her feet. And she kept on running as she took off for the far side. Valerie started to rise again, and got caught with a springboard dropkick to the chest. The New York crowd started rallying behind her as Jem headed for a neutral corner to make her way up top. Valerie was clearly dazed as she began to get to her feet, and only turned in time to see Jem come off with hurricanrana that spiked her on top of her head! She whistled to her partner as Angela was finally getting back to her feet. Jem whipped her into Angela, who scooped her up for a t-bone suplex that sent Valerie landing across Jem’s knees!

Lyn: T-BONE INTO A LUNGBLOWER AND NHB IS LIVING UP TO THE NAME!

Jem immediately went for the cover with a hook of the leg before Celeste slid into position to make the count.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

The count never finished as Lacey dragged Jem off the cover. Michaels got to her feet, and started trading blows with the redhead. Jem shot Lacey in for the ride, and dropped her with a roundhouse kick to the head on the rebound. Michaels pulled Valerie up for a diamond dust jawbreaker that sent her into the waiting arms of Angela, who drilled her with a full nelson suplex! Jem dove on top of her for the cover as Celeste moved into position.

Zack: They call that BROKEN AND DEFEATED!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

The fans roared in approval as the three count registered. Jem hopped up to her feet with a smile, high fiving her partner.

Gaby: VALERIE MCKINLEY HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!

Lyn: Credit to the One Percenter she played anchor for her team and survived as long as she could.

Angela headed back to her corner as Lacey pulled something from her top. When Jem turned back around, she got a face full of red powder that blinded her while Celeste was checking on Angela! Lacey jerked Jem towards her, and delivered her swinging reverse STO before making the cover!

Zack: THROE OF PASSION, and Jem’s blind!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Boos began there as Jem lay on the mat, still not able to see. Angela turned back to see what happened, and caught a superkick to the mouth from Valerie

Gaby: JEM MICHAELS HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!

Lyn: And now... We’re even once more. Lacey was NOT about to let a number advantage come unless it was for the Standard and... WHY IS VALERIE STILL HERE!?

Angela struggled to her feet before Valerie scooped up Angela with a flapjack into Lacey, who caught her on the way down with a double knee facebreaker. McKinley exited to the floor as Lacey dove onto the cover before Celeste dropped to count.

Zack: The GOLDEN TICKET!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Lacey rolled off the cover to more boos, while Valerie applauded from the floor. Security was trying to get her to leave, but she was ignoring them.

Lyn: ...And now it’s four of the Gold Standard with only Nora, Bianca, and Harley left to fight.

Gaby: ANGELA HINCHCLIFFE HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!!

Lacey sat up, catching her breath as she glanced back to her corner and headed for them. She got to her feet to make the tag to Stacey. The blonde stepped through into the ring, cracking her knuckles as she waited to see who was coming in for the other team. And it would turn out to be Nora. This brought a growl almost from Stacey before she darted towards the brunette. Another flurry of fists began flying until Stacey caught her with a short knee to the abdomen. Clubbing blows across her back drove Nora down to the mat before Stacey yanked her back to her feet. She fired her as hard as she could into a neutral corner, causing Nora to strike hard and fall into a slumped seat. Sky took off towards her, leaving her feet for a meteora into Harris’ chest.

Zack: I think I’m starting to see the strategy of the Gold Standard, Lyn. They were trying to keep most of the team fresh for later in this match. In any event, Stacey and Nora are fresh as daisies...but Nora not so much right now.

Lyn: They let Lacey and Valerie do as much damage to the other team as possible and now Stacey, Cassandra, and Elizabeth can wear down the other three as the more functional pack of hyenas... Or two hyenas and a lioness I guess.

Stacey stepped up onto Nora’s chest, putting one foot against her throat to choke her before Celeste began a count on her. She finally stepped off, and backed up a couple paces. And as soon as she did that, the blonde surprised Bianca with a boot to the chest that sent her off the apron to the floor. Reed immediately got to her feet, and was itching to get back into the match before Stacey went back to choking Nora out with her boot in the corner. She glanced over her shoulder to see Bianca trying to get in, and went over towards her. She slapped her across the face as Celeste was trying to get her back, while Stacey egged Bianca to come get her.

Lyn: Stacey Sky is one of the most pleasant-free personalities I have ever met in wrestling... Ever.

Zack: She’s also one of the most volatile. I think she’d be happy if they all came in to fight with her, she doesn’t give a damn about numbers.

Celeste tried to keep Bianca from getting past her with Stacey egging her to do something. Meanwhile, Lacey took off down the apron with a sliding dropkick into Nora’s head in the corner. She unloaded with furious right hands before Celeste managed to get Bianca back on the apron, and that’s when Lacey returned to her corner.  Stacey went back, jerking Nora out of the corner by her feet. She took off for the far side, and used a standing frog splash before making the cover.

Zack: Stacey with a standing frog splash, you almost forget she likes to fly in there! Nora hasn’t gotten a shot off yet!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TH-NOPE!!

Nora got her shoulder up in time, and Stacey drove elbows into her head before she rose back to her feet. She pulled her to her feet, and shoved her back into the corner and started paint brushing her with slaps, telling her to fight back. Each one only seemed to fire Nora up more before she spun Stacey into the corner, and unloaded with rapid-fire chops to her chest. Harris hopped onto the second rope, and came off with a tornado DDT!

Lyn: LITTLE PIXIE PUMP AIN’T HERE FOR YOUR BULLSHIT! THAT DDT WAS THE TRUTH!

She made it back to her feet with a roar to the crowd, which was returned by them. Stacey started to rise as well, and Nora took off towards her. She grabbed her head into a double knee facebuster that flipped Stacey over onto the mat before she made the cover!

Zack: HELLO, PATELLA!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Stacey kicked out just before the three, and started to get to her feet with gritted teeth. Her eyes widened as she looked at Nora, who was already back to a vertical base. Harris rebounded off the near side with a knee trembler to Stacey’s head that put her back down again.

Lyn: After the Hello, Patella and a straight knee to the temple, she may not know where she is right now.

The brunette headed for the corner, and started to make her way up top. When she got there though, Cassandra shook the top rope and caused her to land straddling the corner instead. Celeste’s head snapped towards Cassandra, and went to warn her on the apron. Meanwhile, Lacey pulled a chair out from under the ring and crashed it across Nora’s back, sending her to the canvas head over heels. Bianca and Harley hopped down off the apron, and started around after Lacey, while Stacey dove into a cover on Nora as she screamed for a count!

Lyn: LACEY WITH A DAMN CHAIR AND HARLEY AND BIANCA GIVING CHASE BUT THE DAMAGE IS DONE!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOOO!!

Nora’s arm came up to a pop from the crowd as Stacey’s eyes widened in anger, staring down at her rival before she got to her feet.

Zack: I don’t believe it! Nora got the shoulder up after that chair to the back, and Stacey can’t believe it either!!

Stacey got back to her feet, and immediately got into Celeste’s face screaming at her. The special referee started giving it back to her, and then daring her to do something about it. Stacey’s face was thunderous as Celeste waved her forward, begging her to start something. Cassandra and Lacey and Elizabeth all three tried to calm her down, at least until Nora ducked between her legs and dropped her with an electric chair. Both women lay on the canvas as Harley and Bianca encouraged Nora to come make a tag with both arms reaching for her.

Lyn: Too volatile too much of the time... Nora is staring at the oasis ahead!

Nora took the invitation, and started heading for the corner. The other three members of the Gold Standard were trying to get Stacey to move towards them as well. But Nora made it to the corner, and tagged in the Future Shock Champion. Harley hopped over the top rope, and let out a roar of enthusiasm! Stacey finally started to get up, only to get snatched up into a belly to belly overhead suplex. She took off towards the ropes, and caught Sky on the rebound with a running shoulder tackle. Lacey came in next, and caught a discus punch from Harley that floored her. As the champion looked down at her, Cassandra came in next. She tried to catch her from the blind side with a right hand, but Harley blocked it and sent her flying with a t-bone suplex! She spun around into a staredown from Elizabeth who had also come into the ring.

Lyn: Gold Standard, meets the Future Shock champion... As you’ve just learned... Step to her at your own peril. ...It looks like Elizabeth Lannister wants her some.

Zack: If Elizabeth is feeling froggy, go ahead and jump! The Future Shock Champion is welcoming everyone to Nemesis!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 11:39:48 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: