Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 09:07:31 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

After Shock Preview for Future Shock 51 (Girls' Night Out)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: After Shock Preview for Future Shock 51 (Girls' Night Out)  (Read 279 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: November 24, 2018, 08:52:25 pm »

A lightning bolt strikes the screen, leaving the Future Shock logo. The next thing we see is the familiar set of the After Shock studio with the curved video wall behind the purple couch. Gary is also seen in his bowl. . The camera pulls back, and finds a long lost familiar face seated on the sofa with a smile on his face.

Jake: Hi, everyone! Thanks for joining me for After Shock. I want to apologize for taking so much time away, but with everything that happened, I needed time from everything for a little while. I hope you understand, and I’m sorry if I let anyone down.

He feeds Gary for a second and turns his attention back to the camera.

Jake: This week’s After Shock has a great special guest joining me. She’s not a Prospect, and never has been. But she is part of the FFW roster, and has always kept a close eye on things in Future Shock. Please welcome my co-host, Savannah Taylor.

Jake gestures her for to join him, and pats a cushion on the sofa for her. Savannah walks onto the set and smiles as she takes a seat on the couch next to Jake.

Savannah: Thank you for having me, and let me just say that it is great to have you back.

Jake: It’s good to be here! I’ve spent most of today cramming in all the stuff I’ve missed while I was traveling. And I just finished watching the replay of Nemesis right before we started. You were there though, so what were your overall thoughts on the show?

Savannah: For me, Future Shock is great for two main reasons. One, I actually get to sit back and be a fan for once. Two, I get to scout potential future opponents. Nemesis was amazing. The ladies should be proud as hell of the effort that they put in, and the fact that they wrestled in a place that few have been in.

Jake: That’s true, the Garden is pretty much a sports cathedral. What I liked seeing was many of the newest Prospects got a chance to shine. I mean you had Madyson Stone and Sydney, both fairly new and putting on a show. Stacy got to test herself against Angel, and then Gemma and Mars...that one hurt to watch at times. Anything stand out about any of those to you?

Savannah: I've known Sydney for a couple of years now, and I know what she brings to the table. I know she was probably beating herself up after losing a close one. She has nothing to be ashamed of. Stacy is someone who people should keep an eye on. Angel is….well...Angel. What else is there to say? Stacy made her work for that win. As for Gemma and Mars? I was in the booth for that and…..ow.

Jake rubbed his chest thinking about it.

Jake: Yeah, they all looked great though. I’m sure they are all still a little sore even now. In one match, we got to see Vivi Robichaud make her Future Shock Pay Per View debut in the ring against Luna Cortez in her second match….well officially. And with some help from Tara, Luna is still undefeated in Future Shock. What did you think here?

Savannah shakes her head a little bit as she laughs.

Savannah: To play devil's advocate for a minute, The Cortez twins are brilliant in the fact that they aren't above cheating or circumventing the rules in order to win. Dubious circumstances, but the fact remains that Luna will go down in the books as being undefeated. That being said, I hope Tara and/or Luna knows just who they pissed off, because Vivi doesn't play games.

Jake: It looked like they were going to finish the job on her until Mars came back out for the second time to even the odds for Vivi. Mars has a little bit of a score to settle with them too, because they ruined the Whammy Challenge a few weeks back, if you remember. So at least Vivi has an ally, because fighting the Cortez sisters by yourself seems like a bad idea.

Savannah: Sounds like another pair I'm familiar with.

She says, exhaling sharply and biting her tongue.

Savannah: Vivi has a great ally, because Mars looks like she hits like a truck.

Jake: I’m sure Gemma’s chest will agree with you. Then we had the only title match of the night. Lydia Charisma was looking for her second defense of the Aspire Championship, and managed to pull it off in a very close match with Mara Werth. I’m sure Mara will looking to get another crack at it sooner than later as Lydia’s Strive for Five continues.

Savannah: The Aspire championship is shaping up to be as coveted as the Future Shock championship itself. The line of challenges is as long as they come, so I look forward to seeing who steps up next. Lydia is a pretty dominant champion who can pull out Match of the Night contenders like it's nothing. Mara did make her work for it, but Lydia had, pardon the pun, too much charisma to go down in defeat.

Jake: And the main event….there’s a lot to unpack there. It was Future Shock’s first ever elimination tag match. The Gold Standart faced off with NHB, Harley Shannon, Bianca Reed and Nora Harris! That match went for a half hour easy, and had Kyle in a shark cage. What were your thoughts seeing 10 Prospects going at it like that?

Savannah: You're a comic book fan, right? This is the wrestling answer to Captain America: Civil War. There are no real winners in this ongoing situation. Even though the match is over, we haven't seen the last of these ladies going at it.

Jake: Especially Nora and Cait Flanagan. I think she was behind all the stuff Nora had going on in recent weeks. Calling in her rental being broken into, attacked, and all that. I saw some tweets from her, and she’s definitely got Nora’s attention, but probably not the way she’s going to wish she had it before it’s said and done.

Savannah: Caitlyn is a crafty one. But sometimes being that crafty is going to wind up biting her in the ass. Nora has proven herself in the ring to be a force. I can only imagine what she's like if someone upsets her or messes with her outside of the ring.

Jake: We’ll find out. But next on the Future Shock calendar is December 4th at the Tunnel Nightclub in Boston. Adam’s calling it Girls’ Night Out as the Prospects take over the place for the night. Last time we had a themed show, it was the pool party. And that ended up being kinda chaotic. Think things will be any smoother at a nightclub?

Savannah laughs as she shakes her head from side to side.

Jake: Me either.

Savannah: When you combine women who potentially can't stand each other with impressive outfits and alcohol? It's going to be like an updated version of Melrose Place.

Jake: Adam has put together some interesting challenges for them too. Let’s start with the karaoke contest. We’ll find out which Prospect sings like a bird: either a songbird….or Mothra. Who do you think will sing better between Cait Flanagan, Elizabeth Lannister, and Nora Harris?

Savannah: Based on the personal perspective that I cannot sing, these ladies are braver than I am. You couldn't have picked three more different personalities. You have Caitlyn, who has proven herself to be very resourceful. You have Nora, who is someone who is loved by the fans. Then you have Elizabeth, who impressed the hell out of everyone at Nemesis. I think that Elizabeth is going to sneak this one out.

Jake: We’re also gonna have what is being called a Mixology Challenge. Steph Stefano’s boyfriend, Kevin Caruso, is going to be bartending. And he’s going to give three girls a simple drink to make with the ingredients needed present. And they’ll have to figure out how to make it the best without any directions. He’ll also be judging it. The participants will be Luna Cortez, Lacey, and SVW’s Luci!

Savannah: I've had my share of bad drinks from less than talented bartenders before, so this is going to be an interesting one. Lacey looks like she enjoys a fine drink. Luci is a potential wild card, but a welcome guest. And with Luna? You have to make sure it's ACTUALLY her and not Tara. I'm going with the wild card in Luci.

Jake: Luci is actually going to be one of several guests we’ll have that night. You’ll also get to see Britney Anders, whom we got to see at Nemesis. Riley Savell will also be there, making her second appearance in a row. Chance Kennedy will be in attendance. And then...then there’s Wilma Iris Napier from SVW.

Savannah: Well that should make The Gold Standard happy to see Wilma, if no one else is. I look at Chance and I want to be that fit when I grow up. Seriously. Everyone is going to add a unique element to what is SURE to be a SMOOTH and NOT AT ALL DRAMATIC show.

She says, making air quotes with her fingers.

Jake: We’ll also have a trivia challenge, which many pubs do these days. It will be a Future Shock trivia challenge too, so hopefully the girls will know their stuff. That’ll have the Future Shock Champion Harley Shannon, the Aspire Champion Lydia Charisma and Valerie McKinley showing us what they know about Future Shock history.

Savannah: Adam really doesn't pull any punches, does he? Harley Shannon has to be viewed as one of the favorites, given the fact that the girl lives and breathes Future Shock. Lydia Charisma is a favorite among the Future Shock faithful. She's another one who is a pillar of Future Shock. Then you have Valerie McKinley. She is probably the most dangerous of the three. She's proven how intelligent she is in the ring and she knows her stuff. I'm going to give a slight edge to Valerie, but this is going to end in chaos. Harley is at a disadvantage because she has two VERY likely contenders for her championship.

Jake: No matter how you look at it, it’s going to be a very full night on Future Shock. This past summer, you got to see them at the pool party. Now you’ll see what they look like out of the ring and out on the town December 4th for the 51st edition of Future Shock called Girls’ Night Out. Savannah, did you have anything you wanted to add before we wrap up this episode of After Shock?

Savannah: I just want to thank Adam for letting me be part of Nemesis. I had a great time seeing the matches from a fan perspective and seeing the fans in the crowd lose their minds. I hope to see most of the Prospects on the main roster soon. I'll be waiting.

Jake: Thank you all for joining me and Savannah. A big thanks to all the people who reached out while I was gone, I had a lot more friends than I ever knew. They know who they are. I’ll be in town for this show, so I hope to see all of you as well December 4th for Future Shock’s Girls’ Night Out.

He thanked Savannah as the video faded to black.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: