Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 03:20:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 51 (Girls' Night Out)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 51 (Girls' Night Out)  (Read 703 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: December 04, 2018, 12:49:40 pm »

The club begins thumping away as DJ Oro-- Uh, as O.E. Ayano continues to man the DJ booth as she had been all night. With one pair of microphones held up against her ear and her free hand quickly running through the controls. She looks at her phone before switching to the DJ Tray Club remix of “No Problems” by Chance The Rapper. As the song begins banging, O.E. puts her headphones on and grabs the mic.

O.E.: Ayo what’s good fam, this your DJ, like rah-rah-rah DJ-Go-DJ-That’s-My-DJ... And the following is for one fall... Of the arm that is. The following is an arm wrestling match to decide who rocks the FS booth next to that dude Zack Hudson.

Lyn: ...An arm-wrestling contest. She... She wants to decide this job over an ARM-WRESTLING CONTEST!?

Zack: I’m not sure you should have agreed to this personally. You never meet the enemy on their preferred battlefield. Learned that from Sun Tzu, I think.

Lyn: I mean surely she can’t be thinking she can win this right? I know she’s strong. Insanely strong but--

O.E.: Introducing first... And tell me why this chick told me the exact song to play her out on.. Anyway... Comin’ through onto the main stage with... A briefcase and a Appletini... “The” Stephanie Stefano!!

Steph comes down the stairs of the opposite side of the club, walking with a switch in her hips. She’s rolling just as O.E. says, a large metal briefcase in one hand and an appletini in the other. She sets the metal briefcase down on a nearby stool before cracking her neck and taking a seat on a stool opposite of a simple square table in the middle of the dance floor where everyone can see. All the while, “Love Like This Before Remix” by Faith Hill and Fatman Scoop continues playing.

“I never knew there was a,
Love like this before!
Never had someone to show me a love!
Love like this before!”

Lyn: The song that was playing when we first... Wow. Zack, don’t ever get divorced okay? Ever. I woulda said don’t get married neither but life I guess.

Zack: Well the boat’s already sailed on that last one, but no plans on getting a divorce. So that shouldn’t be hard.

O.E.: Now, introducing second... That reigning, defending color commentary dude...! King of Commentary, and should probably be at a reggae dancehall somewhere... Lyn Dallins!!

”I want a dude with the wickedest slam,
I need a one, two, three hour man
I want a dude who will tie me to the fan,
A thug that can handle his biz like a man!”

Lyn straightens his tie before getting up to the sounds of “Dude” by Beenie Man before he walks down the stairs to the dance floor, looking oddly at the briefcase before Stephanie gives him a finger wave with her pinky. He shakes his head in silence and asks ‘what are you playing at?’ but she ignores him and simply puts her arm up with a grin, making sure to flex a bicep as well. Lyn grumbles and takes a seat on the opposite stool before putting his hand up. The two grip hands and FFW referee Malcolm Parks walks into the shot, dressed in club attire that also happens to be striped centers their hands together.

...But not before asking both of them if they had seen Angelina.

Steph shakes her head and tells him to give it up while Lyn tells Parks that she’s a dad now and to get a damn Tinder. Parks makes a grumble and begins explaining that the whoever brings the other’s hand down to the surface of the table is victorious.

Zack: I appreciate the explanation from the referee here, but I’m pretty sure Lyn, Steph, and most of the world knows how this game is played.

O.E.: Aight y’all we about to get this started now. Cheer for your favorite since we got a bird’s eye view before we get back to the club bangin’. Ready... Set... GO!!

The two begin to quickly straining before Stephanie suddenly gets up and comments that she has a cramp in her arm, causing Lyn to overplay his strength in his arm and go face forward onto the dance floor to the laughter of the crowd. As Lyn pulls himself up, mouthing a few choice words, Steph seems to see someone in the crowd and waves at them with a grin. The Witch of Wall Street suddenly comments that her arm feels a whole lot better now and she’s ready to do this! Lyn sits back on the stool and puts down his elbow, staring daggers into Stephanie who just smiles at him and gets back into position.

Zack: Glad to see Steph got her arm worked out now. Let’s see what happens next. Alright, O.E.!

O.E.: ...Uh... Aight ya’ll let’s try this again. Ready... Set... GO!!

The two begin to strain against each other. Almost immediately Stephanie’s arm begins pushing Lyn’s towards his side of the table... Before the King of Commentary begins to gain ground and ssslllloooowwwwwwllllyyyyy begins pushing her arm back... Slowly... Slowly... Slowly. Steph’s eyes begin to widen into saucers as she grows red in the face, pushing with her arm strength and yelling at Lyn that he’s retired, he has no reason to keep working out and he should be losing! Lyn just ignores her and keeps pushing, bringing Stephanie’s arm closer and closer to the surface of the table.

Zack: It’s so close right now. This is the only time I can recall a job being on the line in an arm wrestling match!

The crowd starts to stir as a woman in an expensive white fur coat stands up and struts toward the table. As she comes into the light, Cait Flanagan flashes a megawatt smile and allows the fur coat to drop, revealing a black bikini. She saunters past Lyn, waving to him and blowing him a kiss as she passes by. The young Irishwoman is careful to give Lyn - and anyone else who might be watching - plenty of time to watch her as she crosses the room, her hips swaying with every step.

Lyn: Holy... Shi--

THUD!!

The momentary, very momentary distraction of Lyn turning his head to the side allows Stephanie to drag his hand downward and smack the side of the table to the laughter of the club. Lyn stares down in silence at his hand, while Stephanie immediately gets up and does a victory lap around the table, arms raised. She stops short to the briefcase, lifting it up and showing hundred dollar bills by... Well, the hundreds before she snaps it shut. With a grin, she shakes Cait’s hand and hands her the briefcase while saying “Nice doing business with you.”

Lyn meanwhile is at a loss for words, looking down at his hand still on the table.

O.E.: ...Damn. Uh... Here’s your winner and the NEW Future Shock Color Commentator, “The” Stephanie Stefano. That’s a way to go fam.

Zack: What’s the old saying about men having 2 heads and only enough blood to run one at a time?

Referee Parks raises Steph’s hand as she yells “Your next round is on me!” to the LOUD cheers of the Tunnel Nightclub.

The Unlikely Bouncer

As Future Shock comes back from the break, Adam is seen talking with the bartender when he notices someone at the door of the club: one of his guests no less. It causes him to give a curious look before he walks towards the entrance of the Tunnel nightclub. And there he finds…

Adam: Riley….first of all, look at you. You look fantastic, but….I didn’t invite you to be a guest so you could work the door for the club.

As he’s speaking, there’s someone outside looking in the window at the girls with their head almost pressed against the glass, clearly a creeper. Riley leans against the door just a little, her dress skimming the tops of her thighs certainly doesn’t give her the appearance of security, but there she stands, all the same.

Riley: Hey, no I know… but your guy needed the bathroom so I was like, eh, why not? I’m not really much of a soclaiser anyway.

Adam: Whatever you want to do. Just saying you were invited to enjoy yourself. If this works for you, that’s cool. How did the talks go the other night at Global Wars?

The man looking in the window started heading towards the door. It was easy to see he wasn’t totally sober by the fact he seemed to be having trouble keeping his balance. Adam spotted him coming, and chose to ignore him hoping he might move on. But instead, he tried to make his way through the door.

Adam: The club is rented tonight, private party.

The guy ignored Adam, and started giving Riley a thirsty stare, and ran his tongue across his lips. Adam shook his head.

Adam: No customers tonight, chief. Like I said already, private party.

Whilst Adam Tried to talk some sense into the Obviously inebriated Guy, Riley rolled her eyes, until he moved his hand as though to grab for her, taking him at the elbow she sidestepped and bounced his face off the door frame, shattering his nose in the process and letting him fall to the ground. She moved a step away from him and shook her head, then smiled at Adam.

Riley: Sorry, what were you saying before we were so rudely interrupted?

The original bouncer came back, and saw the man on the ground and shook his head.

Bouncer: I throw this guy out every week at least.

Adam and Riley headed back into the club. He looked over her shoulder to see the bouncer taking care of the mess before giving Riley his attention.

Adam: I was asking how the contract discussions went. I didn’t get a chance to follow up after the show, because of meetings.

Reaching the bar, she slid onto a stool and adjusted her dress with a small smile.

Riley: Well, actually. We’re somewhere in the middle of processing the paperwork, so that’s promising I think.

Adam: Congratulations then. It’ll be nice to see you around more often. I’m definitely looking forward to it. But that doesn’t mean aren’t gonna come for visits to Future Shock, I hope. I mean unless Tuesday night is prime pervert question night on Twitter or something.

She laughed softly, leaning her head to the side with a slight nod.

Riley: Of course, I wouldn’t want to just up and abandon you when we’ve just started to develop this friendship now would I? Believe it or not, I can pull myself away from perverts and rumor mills occasionally, for the right occasion.

Adam: Don’t I feel special?

As the bartender comes over to see what Riley would like to drink, the cameras head elsewhere.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 08:29:17 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: