Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 16, 2024, 07:29:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 51 (Girls' Night Out)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 51 (Girls' Night Out)  (Read 706 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: December 04, 2018, 12:50:35 pm »

Future Shock returns from the break as we head back to the stage, while the karaoke contest is preparing to start. When we cut down to the floor, we see Zack….and Steph beside him this time.

Zack: Welcome to the broadcast booth…. You start tonight, Steph. Are you ready to see which of these three Prospects has the best set of pipes?

Steph: Welcome. Now, Zack if I say that my money is on Cait... Is that too on the nose at this point?

The camera turns back to the stage as Adam steps up to the microphone standing ready for him to use when he begins.

Adam: Alright, guys! It’s time for the karaoke contest! And since it’s his last night now on Future Shock, I’m going to let Lyn Dallins decide the winner. So let’s get this started, and have the sole survivor at Nemesis start us off. C’mon up here…..NORA HARRIS!!

Nora heads onto the stage with a Santa cap on her head. Adam hands her the microphone, and steps off before the song starts to play with her providing vocals.

Nora: Santa Baby, just slip a sable under the tree, For me.
Been an awful good girl, Santa baby,
So hurry down the chimney tonight.

Santa baby, a 54 convertible too,
Light blue.
I'll wait up for you dear,
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight.

Nora takes the microphone off the stand, and holds it closer to her mouth as she continues to sing.

Nora: Think of all the fun I've missed,
Think of all the fellas that I haven't kissed,
Next year I could be just as good,
If you'll check off my Christmas list,

Santa baby, I wanna yacht,
And really that's not a lot,
Been an angel all year,
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight.

As she continues to sing, she starts walking to one side of the stage with a smile on her face, obvious that she’s having fun.

Nora: Come and trim my Christmas tree,
With some decorations bought at Tiffany's,
I really do believe in you,
Let's see if you believe in me,

Santa baby, forgot to mention one little thing,
A ring.
I don't mean on the phone,
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight,
Hurry down the chimney tonight,
Hurry, tonight.

As the song comes to an end, many of the patrons give her a round of applause. Nora takes a bow, and replaces the microphone before she heads off stage.

Zack: Well that was a terrific performance right there! How’d you like Nora’s performance of the old classic from the 50s, Steph?

Steph: I think half the fanbase melted. Hands off kids, only Aiden Quinn gets to play Santa.

Adam: Well that was fantastic! Well done, Nora. Alright, coming up next is Cait Flanagan. C’mon up, Cait.

Adam leaves the stage again, and Cait steps up in a blood red dress that looks almost like it’s painted on before she invites Kyle to join her on stage.

Cait: This performance requires one other person. C’mere.

Kyle joins her with a curious look, and gives her his undivided attention before she begins her performance.

Cait: Never know how much I love you
Never know how much I care
When you put your arms around me
I get a fever that's so hard to bear
You give me fever

She looks at him as she sings, detaching the microphone from the stand and holding it against her as she continues singing.

Cait: Sun lights up the daytime
Moon lights up the night
I light up when you call my name
And you know I'm gonna treat you right

It’s obvious Kyle appreciates the performance as Cait continues to sing with almost an inviting tone as she moves towards him.

Cait: Everybody's got the fever
That is something you all know
Fever isn't such a new thing
Fever started long ago

Romeo loved Juliet
Juliet, she felt the same
When he put his arms around her
He said, "Julie, baby, you're my flame

The camera shoots over to see Lyn watching with an occasional eyelid twitch, and then back to the stage as Cait begins to walk around her manager in a circle.

Cait: Now you've listened to my story
Here's the point that I have made
Chicks were born to give you fever
Be it Fahrenheit or Centigrade

They give you fever
When you kiss them
Fever if you live and learn
Fever! till you sizzle
What a lovely way to burn

The song fades out as Cait whispers something into his ear before she smiles up to him. Kyle has a smile on his face as they head back to the floor together.

Zack: Well….If any of our viewers need a cigarette, they may be taking a smoke right about now. Steph, what’d you think?

Steph: I know Kyle’s happy at the least... Lyn’s having war flashbacks but *I* enjoyed that performance. Peggy Lee is a mood.

Adam heads back up to the stage, blinking a few times and moving towards the microphone to begin again. He clears his voice quickly.

Adam: Well...that was a very interesting performance. I don’t envy Lyn having to pick the winner here. But now for our final entrant, “The Lioness” Elizabeth Lannister!

The blonde bombshell heads up onto the stage as Adam leaves, casting a bit of a cold stare towards her two fellow performers before the music begins once more.

Elizabeth: Oh, yeah

Don't need permission
Made my decision to test my limits
'Cause it's my business, God as my witness
Start what I finished
Don't need no hold up
Taking control of this kind of moment
I'm locked and loaded
Completely focused, my mind is open

She snatches the mic off the stand, and starts looking down to the people watching her on the floor.

Elizabeth: Somethin' 'bout you makes me feel like a dangerous woman
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout you
Makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout

Nothing to prove and
I'm bulletproof and
Know what I'm doing
The way we're movin' like introducing
Us to a new thing

Her eyes start looking down at men watching from the floor as she really begins to get into the lyrics as she starts dancing a little.

Elizabeth: All girls wanna be like that
Bad girls underneath like that
You know how I'm feeling inside
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout
All girls wanna be like that
Bad girls underneath like that
You know how I'm feeling inside
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout

Yeah, there's somethin' 'bout you boy
(somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout you)

The song comes to an end as Elizabeth replaces the microphone. Cait and Nora return to the stage, keeping an eye on one another as they look back to see the judge.

Zack: Now it’s time to see who your ex-husband thinks won this contest. He’s got a tough choice ahead of him. Who do you have, Steph?

Steph: You know, Nora did have a set of pipes on her but I’m kind of struggling between Miss Lannister and Cait. It’s really neck and neck there.

Lyn: Oh man... This is going to be suchahardchoiceto-Nora wins.

This brings a wide smile to Nora’s face as she claps her hands together….at least until Cait jerks the microphone off the stand and holds it to her mouth. She looks back to Lyn with a cold stare….and spins into Nora, driving it into the side of her head. The microphone makes a loud thud each time it connects with Nora’s head, causing her to fall to her knees. Elizabeth shrugs her shoulders, and heads off the stage before Cait pulls Nora up and delivers her double underhook facebuster into the stage. Security head onto the stage as Cait heads for her manager before they even get to her.

Cait: Merry Christmas, Nora.

She holds the microphone out from her chest, and lets it drop with a grin on her face. And as security goes to help Nora, Cait offers a devilish smile as Future Shock fades off the air.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 08:30:01 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: