Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 01:02:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 52

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 52  (Read 609 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: January 15, 2019, 08:44:09 pm »

Live from the Future Shock Arena in Boston, Massachusetts
January 15, 2019

The FFW logo is shown on the side of a building until someone spray paints the Future Shock symbol over it as engines begin revving in the background. The shot spins around to see a race track with all types of sports cars racing their engines until a redhead in short shorts and a black top drops the green flag! “Confident” by Demi Lovato begins to play as Brianna watches the cars peel out from the behind the starting line.

It's time for me to take it
I'm the boss right now
Not gonna fake it
Not when you go down
'Cause this is my game
And you better come to play

The shot then cuts to a clip of Harley Shannon becoming a two time Future Shock Champion in Sydney. Mikayla and Melody Stone congratulate their sister, Madyson, after a win in the Garden. Stacy Jones steps up over a referee’s back to crash ringside into her opponent. The next shot takes us back to the race as Nora Harris looks into the rearview mirror to see a muscle car driven by Lydia Charisma, who gives her a thumbs up. Another car shows us the Cortez sisters in the front seats, and tossing a few nails out of both windows onto the road behind them.

I used to hold my freak back
Now I'm letting go
I make my own choice
Bitch, I run this show
So leave the lights on
No, you can't make me behave

We cut to a shot from a nightclub as Cait Flanagan is casting a stare as she sings a song in a short dress. “Midnight” Mila Martin is seen smiling as a large crowd in the Staples Center gives her a loud response. Mara Werth cracks her knuckles as she looks across the ring at her opponent. Vivi Robichaud bumps fists with Mars Whimsey before they head towards the camera, and then we’re back to the race.

What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being
What's wrong with being confident?

Katie Keller is shown watching with binoculars from the pit area as the looming form of “Killer” Carter rises up behind her. The shot changes back to the cars as Celeste slams on the gas, and barrels towards the finish line not too far ahead. Gaining speed on her is Sydney Christensen though before the camera spins towards the finish line. There in the winner’s circle is a chuckling Kyle Kilmeade surrounded by Valerie McKinley, Lacey, Cassandra Steen, Stacey Sky, and Elizabeth Lannister. The cars on the track pick up speed towards the finish line before we fade on the Future Shock logo and then inside the arena to a roaring crowd with spotlights moving in all directions over them. The camera then settles on Zack and his new color commentator at ringside.

Zack: It’s 2019, and Future Shock is back home in Boston! We are live in the Cradle of Liberty at the Future Shock Arena! Zack Hudson here, and I’m joined by my new broadcast partner, Steph Stefano. Welcome to the booth, Steph. You’ll be getting to see firsthand what the future of FFW looks like.

Steph: So bright I’ve even brought my own sunglasses, Zack. Ladies and gentlemen welcome to a new regime of color commentary!

Zack: Tonight has a little bit of something for everyone! The main event will see the third defense of the Aspire Championship when the “6 String Sinner” Lydia Charisma defends against “Midnight” Mila Martin. This will be Lydia’s third defense, if she can pull it off. And then she may have a decision to make.

Steph: Charisma can either cash in three and go find Harley or wait until five and head to the main roster... Or she can wait until five and cash in for Harley just because she can... That is IF she survives Mila Martin tonight.

Zack: While the Aspire Championship is on the line, we’ll find out who will be challenging for it next when the Gold Standard’s Elizabeth Lannister faces Katie Keller. We know that Elizabeth has been chasing that title for a while now, but Katie could very well keep her on the outside looking in tonight.

Steph: It’s true that Katie could score her shot but if time has taught me anything Zack, you can’t keep a member of the Gold Standard down long.

Zack: Also tonight, we are going to hear from Nora Harris’ least favorite Prospect for the first time. Cait Flanagan hasn’t even had a match in Future Shock to this point, but she’s undeniably left an impression, some of which is attributable to you.

Steph: My daughter is a saint, Zack. I also hope Kyle will have her home by ten. It’s a school night. Anyway I look forward to hearing what she has to say, though a certain Pixie may... Well, not. Or Lyn.

The camera cuts backstage to see a pink-haired guest walking alongside Jessica Anderson as they are talking. Both women get a pop from the crowd, and then we go back to Zack and Steph.

Zack: We also have a special guest. You see her right there with regular Future Shock visitor, Jessica Anderson. That’s “Bubbles” herself, Carli Davis. She’s been invited by Adam, and clearly took up the invitation.

Steph: Clearly. That is the pinkest hair I have ever seen.

Zack: Coming up in just a moment though, it’ll be the debut of Killer Carter, who left a definite impression on Katie Keller at Girls’ Night out! And who’s she facing? Oh, it’s been a long time coming! But tonight will also mark the in-ring return of Celeste! Who do you like here, Steph?

Steph: Well I actually made a bet with FFW referee Malcolm Parks. I told him I have $150 on Killer Carter, so given that if she doesn’t win I’m a buck-fifty in red, I’ll have to go with Miss All Checks-Plus-Wrecks.

Zack: As a matter of fact, let’s not wait another second and send it up to the “Wildcat” in the ring. Happy New Year, Gaby!

The cameras head to the ring immediately with a beaming Gabrielle Crimson standing front and center with her microphone.

Gaby: The opening contest of Future Shock is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

Zack: The first Future Shock match of 2019 is about to begin. I think we are going to see your classic case of speed versus power, Steph.

Steph: Wrestling’s oldest tale, Zack. Well second oldest tale, not counting irish-whips.

The opening to “The Gun Show” by In This Moment begins to play through the PA system and as soon as Marie Brink’s vocals kick in, Killer Carter storms out onto the stage with a snarl on her face. Stopping on stage, she turns around to reveal ‘KC’ written in white on the back of her sleeveless leather jacket as she stretches her arms out, displaying the sign of the devil with her hands before swiftly turning back around and marching down the ramp.

Gaby: Making her way to ring! From Los Angeles, California…standing in at 6 feet and weighing 140 pounds! Killer...Carter!

When Carter reaches the bottom of the ramp, she wastes little time in rolling under the bottom rope and marches to the middle of the ring and outstretches her arms again displaying the devil’s horns, still maintaining that vicious snarl as she begins mouthing off to anyone in ear shot as “The Gun Show” fades out.

Zack: This will be our first look at what Killer Carter can do in the ring. We already know she’s pretty handy at jumping people in the bathroom though, just ask Katie Keller.

Steph: According to my research notes, Carter is already popular with gym rat bros 18-27 and overworked fathers age 35-47. That’s some opposing demographics, lemme tell you.

The techno beats and highly distorted guitar fade in. Celeste makes her way out as the first verse of “We're in This Together” but Nine Inch Nails is sung. Her dark hair is tied back in a ponytail and her piercing blue eyes look over the crowd. Christian Kincaid, her manager, walks out a moment later. Then, together, they make their way toward the ring.

Gaby: Coming to the ring, along with her manager Christian Kincaid...weighing in at 134 pounds...CELESTE!

Celeste slides into the ring and hops up to her feet. She climbs the nearest turnbuckle as the song hits the chorus. Celeste points and yells toward the crowd while the lights dim a bit and a brief flash of fast strobe lights go off. Christian is shown smiling and clapping his hands. Once the chorus is over, she hops down to the mat. The lights return to normal as Celeste makes her way to her corner of the ring.

Zack: It’s been months since we have seen Celeste in competition, and she’s been chomping at the bit ever since her rehab was completed. And it looks like she decided to bring her manager with her to start 2019.

Steph: You may think that Celeste’s disdain for bras is the sign of a free spirit and lax as all get out but lemme tell you, the girl can go. She can go in black bikinis, she can go in tan, she can go in crop tops...

Referee Ashley Pruitt checked both women for foreign objects, and then called for the bell. The fans immediately began a chant for the returning Celeste, which brought a smile to her face. Carter didn’t look at all impressed as she headed for the center of the ring, and told Celeste to join her. It doesn’t take long for her to take the invitation before Carter starts showing her biceps to the crowd, and promptly catches a kick to the knee from Celeste. She begins to fire off several in bursts, trying to bring her down but Carter shoves her backwards. Celeste bounces off the near side, and tries to take her down with a shoulder block. But it barely moves her. She tries a second time, picking up more speed for a second hit. And again, it hardly moves the powerhouse. She tells her to try it again, and Celeste accepts. A third time off the ropes as Carter goes to clothesline her this time. However, Celeste surprises her by grabbing that arm and wrapping her feet around the other one to pull her down into a crucifix rollup.

Steph: Out and out crucifix and we might calling it early!

ONE!!

TW-NO!

Carter quickly gets her arm free, and rises back to her feet. Celeste isn’t far behind her before the powerful rookie clocks her with a straight right hand that puts her down to one knee. An angry look on her face, She pushes her head back with one hand, and begins hammering more fists into her face with the other. Before Celeste can make it up, Carter bounces off the near side with a knee strike into the side of her head.

Zack: Celeste was looking to end it quickly, and Carter didn’t care for that a damn bit. Look at those straight right hands right to the dome!

She pulls her back to her feet, and scoops her over one shoulder before darting across the ring to deliver a running powerslam. Celeste’s body arched off the mat in pain before Carter pulled her back up into a front carry. She took a moment to ask if this was the best Future Shock had before dropping Celeste across her knee, lifting her up, and doing it again and then twice more before she let her fall to the mat finally. When Celeste started to push up to get to all fours, Carter used a clubbing blow with both fists to drive her back down. She held her against the canvas before kicking her feet up to deliver knee drops into her lower back.

Zack: We haven’t seen a whole lot of what she can do, but what we have seen has been extremely effective from Carter, Steph. I think Celeste may be shaking off a little ring rust.

Steph: Well she better shake it off quick. Carter doesn’t seem like she works by the hour. That’s some hammer blows with those fists.

She stalked behind Celeste as she finally allowed her to get back to her feet. As soon as she turned around, Carter applied a bearhug and locked her hands behind Celeste’s back. The referee moved around to see if Celeste wanted to stop the match, but she told her she didn’t. That didn’t stop Carter from shouting in her ear to quit repeatedly. Pruitt checked again, but this time, Celeste boxed the rookie’s ears. She did it twice more, stunning the newcomer before she finally managed to get free. The returning Prospect bolted for the ropes, using them for a springboard into a forearm to the jaw. It rocked KC in her place, and Celeste hit the ropes again. As the powerhouse went to grab her, Celeste grabbed her head instead and went for a lungblower that finally dropped her to the mat.

Zack: There we go, that’s what Celeste has to do! She’s picking up the pace, and striking fast and hard in the process!

Steph: A double knee facebuster for her trouble, and Carter’s looking a little rattled. C’mon damn it, I put good money on you! Good money!

Carter began to get to her feet, only to catch a dropkick to the back that propelled her forward to a slump over the middle rope. Celeste rubbed her back for a moment, and took off for the far side before coming back with a tiger feint kick that drove Carter down to the mat. A moonsault off the middle rope landed perfectly on target before she hooked the outside leg for the cover. Pruitt slid into position immediately.

Steph: That was an excellent moonsault into an excellent pin! Hey look, an excellent slide by the ref. This is all passable.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NO!

The rookie kicked out before the three came down, and shoved Celeste off the cover. The Boston crowd was solidly behind her as she got back to her feet, glancing down to her manager as Christian nodded his head in approval.

Zack: Floating like a butterfly and stinging like a bee, Celeste has Carter off her game and this crowd right behind her in the process.

Carter got to her feet in the corner right before Celeste took off towards her. She ducked her head to try to back body drop her, but Celeste ended up in a handstand on the top turnbuckle behind her. The crowd got much louder right before Carter turned around, allowing Celeste to bring her down with an orbiting headscissors DDT. She quickly made another cover with a tight hook of the leg!

Steph: Rumble, young woman, rumble! Or DDT. Whatever. We’re not picky.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THRE-NOOPE!

Once more, the newcomer got her shoulder up in time. Celeste popped back to her feet, pausing for a second thanks to her back bothering her. As the powerhouse was getting back to her feet, Celeste took off towards the ropes. She bounced off them and left her feet for a high cross body….only to get caught by Carter and launched with a fallaway slam.

Zack: Celeste left her feet, but she got yanked out of midair! Carter planted her, and all that momentum just vanished with one move!

KC got to her feet slowly, the same angry look returning to her face as she pulled Celeste up by her head. She quickly hoisted her up for a stalling vertical suplex, holding her upside down for a few seconds before finally crashing her into the mat. Carter pushed up to her feet, and stretched her fingers as she looked at her hand with a smirk. Celeste started to rise. But as soon as she was vertical, the powerhouse grabbed her around the neck and delivered a chokeslam. She dropped to her knees, and pressed both hands against Celeste’s chest for a cover.

Zack: A chokeslam from the heavens by Killer Carter, and she may be seconds away from one hell of an impressive debut win!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEE-NOPE!!

Celeste kicked out in time, and Carter gave the referee a cold stare before she got back to her feet. Staring down at the brunette, she waved her fingers at her opponent to tell her to get up.

Steph: Carter wasting time eyeing down the referee. That’s rookie stuff but it can’t be helped. Emotions run high, you’re trying to smack a bitch around, it happens Zack. I *GET* it.

Celeste was slow to do so before she got to her hands and knees. Carter clasped both arms around her waist, and scooped her up into a German suplex. She didn’t let go though, and rolled through with two more before bridging up for a pin. The referee hopped over them, and dropped to make the count.

Zack: You could hear the impact on each of those rolling German suplexes, and what’s worse for Celeste is that she felt them.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Celeste’s shoulder popped up again before the three, and Carther shoved her off. She sat up with a scowl towards the referee, who was only showing two fingers as they got back to their feet.

Steph: Again, Carter glaring down Pruitt and every moment wasted is another gulp of air into Celeste’s aching muscles, getting ready to spring again.

The rookie dragged Celeste up with her, scooping her over one shoulder and hanging her upside down in the corner in a tree of woe. She backed up a few steps, and antagonized the crowd for a moment before she barreled in with a running shoulder block aimed for Celeste’s body. But she sat up on the top turnbuckle, and Carter went shoulder first into the post instead. The crowd came back to life as Celeste sat on the top turnbuckle collecting herself, and then rising to stand on it as Carter stumbled out of the corner holding her shoulder.

Steph: Nothing about this is going to end well for Carter, Zack. Nothing. Or my $150.

Zack: You got that right! She may have dislocated her shoulder from nailing the post the way she did.

As soon as KC turned around, Celeste launched herself from the top rope into a blockbuster that bounced them both off the mat on impact. She rolled over and dragged herself to the rookie to make the cover with a hook of the leg.

Steph: The ring ropes shook with that one!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOO!!!

Carter got her shoulder up in time, and Celeste looked at the referee with almost a pleading expression as she got back to her feet. She headed for the corner, and dropped into a crouch as she waited for the rookie to get up too.

Zack: Celeste has been battered and bruised, but it’s clear she has a gameplan here! She’s eyeing up Carter for something!

The powerhouse struggled to get to her feet. And when she turned, Celeste launched out of the corner at high speed and delivered her jumping cutter that brought the crowd to their feet. She quickly made the cover with a tight hook of both legs before the referee dropped to count.

Steph: HEAVEN’S CLOUD!! WHAT A LAND--WAIT. NO. MMMYY MONEY!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

The referee called for the bell as Celeste rolled off the cover. A bright smile formed on her face as she got to her feet, and was joined by her manager. She gave Christian a hug before the referee raised her hand.

Zack: If there was any ring rust on Celeste, she shook it off early and has pulled off a very impressive return victory! Welcome back!

Gaby: Here’s your winner by pinfall…………….CELESTE!!

Christian raised her hand next before the pair stepped out to the floor. Several of the fans ringside took a picture of her, while Carter looked up with a glare in her eyes towards her former opponent.

Zack: Killer Carter was certainly impressive tonight, but the speed of Celeste was a little too much for her to overcome. And she obviously isn’t happy about the situation.

Steph: Yeah well neither am I. If you can hear this, you’ll get your money Monday Parks. In the meantime, congratulations to Celeste on a hard fought win.

Christian followed his client towards the back, applauding her as the show cut elsewhere inside the Future Shock Arena.

Meet The Kiwi

We head backstage, where Sara Wilkins is standing beside Future Shock’s most recent signing, in the Kaleidoscope Kiwi, Katie Hanley, who gleefully flashes a peace sign to the camera once she realizes it’s recording. Notably, despite not being scheduled for a match, Katie’s in her ring gear--slightly less colorful than her Twitter photos might’ve indicated, black and silver tonight.

Sara: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time is the newest prospect added to the Future Shock roster, from...testing my knowledge here, is it Auckland?

Katie: Wellington.

Sara: Wellington! Sorry.

Katie just grins, obviously not bothered by the slip up.

Sara: From Wellington in New Zealand! She’s a former In Your House Wrestling Rapid Fire Champion, and soon enough, she’ll be gracing our wonderful company in the ring! Please help me welcome, Katie Hanley, and Katie, obviously, big adjustment, moving halfway around the world for an opportunity to be part of Future Shock. Talk us through the decision that brought you here.

Katie: Oh man. So, I’ve watched Future Shock and FFW ever since the first Sydney show, back in 2017. I think I was, maybe just getting started in In Your House at the time, not wrestling very regularly because, unfortunately, the scene out in Australia and New Zealand isn’t that big. Then this show happens, in Sydney, and all these girls just tore the place down. Two I didn’t really know at the time, but became, like, idols of mine, in Jessica Anderson and Kelly Fury, had a great match. And literally, from that moment, sitting in the nosebleeds of the Qudos, I wanted to be on one of these shows.

Katie: Fast forward a little under a year, and I’m stuck in this awful time loop with Serena Maxwell. I would’ve killed to be part of the Sydney show this year, begged and pleaded and done whatever I had to do just to get a chance, but I had some issues going on, and...yeah. Didn’t work out. Got to sit closer this time, though, and it just reminded me how much I wanted to make it here some day.

Katie: I didn’t...exactly want it to be because In Your House had to stop running shows, but...silver linings to everything, yea?

The Kiwi’s question is posed with a little smile--that mention of IYH closing its doors, at least temporarily, clearly still doesn’t sit well with her, but she’s moving on at least.

Katie: I’ve said, since the first day I started wrestling, that I don’t want things to be easy; easy is boring. The fun is in the challenge, the fun is in the climb. If I could snap my fingers and be named Future Shock Champion, there’s no satisfaction in it--and that’s the biggest thing that drew me in. I know this is gonna be a challenge. I know that every single girl on this roster, from Killer Carter who’s debuting tonight, to the champion herself, Harley Shannon--every single one of them is a challenge.

Katie: And that’s what led me here. To overcome...every single one of those challenges.

Sara: Now, you’re not scheduled to compete tonight, which...raises the obvious question of, what’s up with the ring gear?

Katie: Listen...you can never be too sure, yea? Who knows, maybe someone else shows up ready for a match, and we can give the folks an extra show. I’m sure they wouldn’t mind seeing one extra match, what do you think?

Sara starts to respond, but Katie’s on a bit of a roll, and accidentally cuts her off.

Katie: Maybe a fight breaks out, and it’s better to be in gear than it is to be in street clothes when you fight like I do. Maybe even something as simple as taking a picture for a future poster--just an idea, I like to think I’ve got a nice smile!

Katie flashes a little wink, beaming a big grin as she does so.

Katie: A million things can happen at a wrestling show, Sara. I figure it’s better to be ready, than to get caught short. So here I am--ready. Just in case, of course.

Sara: One last question, then we’ll get back to the action in-ring: long-term goals. Is Future Shock a path to FFW itself, are you looking for gold here...what’s on your mind?

Katie: Look...I know some people have treated Future Shock like a stepping stone in the past, or like they’re entitled to something, or like they should just be given belts, or rings, or whatever else. That’s not me. I do want to be Future Shock Champion, I want to hold every belt in this place before I even think about moving on--but I don’t want people fighting my fights for me, or managers to hold my hand and make sure I get eight different chances. I want to earn it all.

Katie: One match at a time.

Katie flashes a peace sign to the camera, beaming a big grin and sticking her tongue out just a little, before pivoting to leave the camera shot.

Sara: Katie Hanley, ladies and gentlemen. Let’s head back to ringside.

Investment Counseling

As Future Shock heads away from the ring, we find none other than Kyle Kilmeade in the back with a redhead who has made herself quite noticeable in recent weeks: Cait Flanagan.

Kyle: There’s a lot of misconceptions floating around Cait here ever since she arrived in Future Shock some time ago. So I thought we could clear some of that up for everyone who seems to be assuming rather than just asking. Let’s start with her arrival. I didn’t bring Cait to Future Shock. She came in on her own. I had nothing to do with her signing whatsoever.

Cait: Correct. I approached Adam myself about a tryout, and was offered a contract with Future Shock, just like any other Prospect. What other rumors can we dispel for the sheep?

Kyle: How did we meet? Well at Future Shock, obviously. You see, Cait is still very new to the in-ring aspect of this business. And after we introduced ourselves one night, she was interested in learning under the umbrella of the Gold Standard: a group which is synonymous with success here. And I told her I’d give it serious consideration, but I wanted to see how serious she was. So I challenged her to show me something.

He started to grin a little bit.

Kyle: Cue Nora Harris being added to the elimination tag match at Nemesis last year. Cait, all on her own, started making Nora’s life miserable.

Cait: My brother Fraser may be a bit shit in the ring, but there was plenty else I was able to learn from him over the years. Nora was a shiny, pretty little thing getting all sorts of attention, so I just decided to give her a little bit more, is all.

Kyle: After she did that, that was all I needed to see to prove that she wanted to be part of this group. And just to go the extra mile, what did she do? Well you saw the videos before her arrival, she likes to invest in businesses that can make her money. So she invested in my consulting firm, made herself practically a partner in Kilmeade Consulting. And that was just the cherry on top of the cake.

Cait: I don’t throw my money around lightly or without consideration like some of these other idiots. I saw plenty of promise in Kyle and in Kilmeade Consulting - after all, look at the success that he’s helped the Gold Standard achieve here. Look at what he’s done for SVW’s Aggression brand. I know that by investing in Kyle, I’ll get a huge return on my money. And if there’s one thing I love in this world, it’s big… money.

Kyle: So while all of you think of her a member of the Gold Standard, she’s actually a business partner of mine. She’s invested in me and the business I run, and how could I say no to an offer like that?

Cait: You couldn’t. I proved beyond shadow of a doubt that I should be part of the Gold Standard. I made Nora Harris more interesting than most of these other pandering morons and got eyes on her. I took Adam’s shiny new toy and I helped keep her relevant long after he moved on to hyping his other signings. And that’s nothing against Adam - he has to hype these girls as they come in, otherwise who would care? Certainly not me.

Kyle: And while Nora has been frothing at the mouth over her, I’ve also invested in Cait. Since she became part of my business, I’ve taken it upon myself to make sure she gets every bit of preparation she needs before you ever see her in the ring. And I think she’s ready. But like with any wise investment, you strike while the iron’s hot. You’ll see what she can do in the ring very soon. And as for Nora, she might want to stop wanting this match to happen. Why? Because it’s like the old saying of careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

Cait: But if Nora Harris would like to see how well my training’s been paying off, she can start by watching the Young Guns Cup. Maybe she should have signed up for the tournament if she wanted to get her hands on me sooner. I appreciate all that Kyle has done for me, and believe me, I will not step into a Future Shock ring until he’s determined that I’m fully prepared for the level of competition here. Until I am up to the same standard as the rest of his clients. Until I am well and truly Gold Standard.

The camera zooms in on the smile of Cait Flanagan before Future Shock heads elsewhere.

Sydney’s Not Kidding

The show cuts to the backstage area, and finds none other than Sydney Christensen in a conversation with the Director of Future Shock in front of his office.

Adam: Thanks for coming to see me, Sydney. I hope you got to spend time with your friends and family over the holidays, and are ready to get back to doing what you do best.

Sydney: You’re welcome, Adam. The holidays were great, and I hope you had a good rest as well. But now, I’m anxious to get back to wrestling.

Adam: I had a couple things to discuss with you. One is the fact we are having a major show down in Mexico City on February 26th. And given that you compete regularly in a company known for Lucha Libre, I couldn’t think of anyone better to put on the card that night. What do you think?

Sydney: I would absolutely love to be a part of this show. Mexico has a special place in my heart, so I’m happy to go there.

Adam: I’ll get back to you on the opponent as we get closer. But until then, I did want to give you a chance to shine on the next show. How’s that grab you?

Sydney: You know me. I’m always down for the chance to shine.

Adam: I didn’t figure you’d scoff at the idea. I’m sure you’ve noticed how the Gold Standard likes to make themselves a focal point. I was thinking we could see how one of them does against a veteran technician like yourself.

Hearing the mention of the Gold Standard causes Sydney’s eyes to narrow slightly.

Sydney: You mean you’re giving me a chance to put one of them in their place and knock them down from their pedestal? Absolutely yes.

Adam: Then I think we have ourselves a match. Next Future Shock, I’m going to put you in the ring one on one with Cassandra Steen. She’s currently sitting at zero losses by pinfall or submission in singles matches. Soo….if you are the first one to change that, I think it will open some doors for you. Sound good?

Sydney: Then I would have to tell you that I am not LOOKING at changing that...I WILL change it.

Adam: Excellent. I’m looking forward to seeing it next show.

He gives the blonde a handshake with a smile before we fade to commercial.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 08:54:45 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2019, 08:47:35 pm »

Future Shock returns from the commercial break to find the “Wildcat” back in the ring with her microphone in hand.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and the winner will earn a future shot at the Aspire Championship!

Zack: We’re about to see two Prospects who pride themselves on their technical and submission skills meet for the first time with a hell of a prize waiting for the winner.

Steph: The next shot at the Aspire Championship. Now you tell me that’s not got the sweet smell of success written all over it.

I'm on the battlefield
Like, oh my God (ooh la la)
Knocking soldiers down
Like house of cards (ooh la la)
I'm a one woman army (ooh la la)
Yes, I'm a one woman army
(ooh la la, ooh la la, ooh la la)

"One Woman Army" by Porcelain Black stalls out as a bang like a gunshot rings out and Katie Keller steps out from behind the curtain and surveys the crowd before settling her gaze on the ring in front of her.

I pull up in a matte black super car
Like Batman, yeah
No bodyguard
I'm Gangnam Styling on the bar
I got it, I bring all the boys to the yard
If you see me at the club in Hollywood
You know I bring that Detroit hood
You like it, and you feelin' good
You know that you want it
You know that you would

Gaby: Making her way to the ring, from Silicon Valley California, weighing in at 160 pounds... Katie KELLER!

Let's rush tonight
The music is still playin'
So get up and fight
You know that you want it
You know that you would

Katie heads down the ramp, slapping the odd hand as she goes. Once she reaches the ring, she slides in beneath the ropes and pops up to her feet in the center of the ring.

I'm on the battlefield
Like, oh my God (ooh la la)
Knocking soldiers down
Like house of cards (ooh la la)
I'm a one woman army (ooh la la)
Yes, I'm a one woman army
(ooh la la, ooh la la, ooh la la)

She throws up a fist into the air to get the crowd going as her theme song fades off and she loosens up against the ropes in preparation for her match.

Zack: Katie Keller made herself an exclusive to Future Shock not too long ago, and has a golden opportunity here. She also---

The camera cuts to ringside as Katie looks down to see Killer Carter sitting ringside with her arms crossed in front of her.

Zack: Carter….never left ringside after her match earlier with Celeste. And as you can tell, Katie just realized that!

Steph: I thought she only cared about getting paid. No one is paying you for being here and if they are I want a cut.

As the fans sit in their seats in anticipation of what is to come, they are greeted by the somewhat subtle opening riff of ‘Massive Addictive’ by Amaranthe. A few seconds pass before the song kicks into full gear, causing the curtains to rustle a bit before the dapper figure of one Kyle Kilmeade emerges from the back. He steps out onto the stage and glances at either side of the stage at the crowd before stepping to the side, holding out his hand to the curtain. Out from the back emerges the beautiful Elizabeth Lannister. Stepping out onto the stage, she takes Kyle’s outstretched hand and promptly twirls around slowly, showing off the intricate work on her robe. Dropping his hand, Elizabeth nods and starts to walk down the aisle, Kyle walking in stride next to her.

Gaby: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way to the ring, being accompanied by her manager Kyle Kilmeade…..from Scottsdale, Arizona…’THE LIONESS’ ELIZABETH LANNISTER!!

Once she reaches the ring she begins to climb the steel steps, with Kyle hopping up onto the apron and holding the ropes open for her. She carefully climbs through the opened ropes and steps into the middle of the ring, flipping her hair over her shoulders and sticking her arms out to the sides, her head tilted back, a confident smirk etched on her angelic features. She then returns her head to it’s normal position and unclasps her robe, shrugging it off as Kyle reaches forward to carefully hand it to a nearby stagehand. She then moves her arms back and forth to loosen up as the music begins to fade out.

Zack: Elizabeth Lannister debuted in Future Shock by knocking off then-Aspire Champion Bianca Reed. And that was over a year ago. She’s been chasing it for a while, and tonight could be the night! Especially with Katie now having to keep an eye on Kilmeade and this powerhouse who made herself a front row seat.

Steph: Humorously, Carter doesn’t really care much for the Gold Standard either from what I’ve gleaned on social media. Maybe she figures she’ll just run everyone in the ring down and call it a day. To which I say... Good luck.

Referee Ashley Pruitt checks both women for illegal objects, and then calls for the bell. Katie glances over to Carter at ringside, and back to Elizabeth as they meet in the center of the ring. The pair lock up from there, and Elizabeth immediately transitions into a top wrist lock as she tries to twist Katie’s arm, causing her to bend over to alleviate the pressure. Katie uses a low sidekick to the blonde’s body to cause her to let go, and counter into a hammerlock. Elizabeth reaches behind her to try to grab her head, but Katie ducks her grip before driving her body into the corner. Before the blonde can turn around, Katie uses her free hand to pelt her with forearms to the back of the head followed by a belly to back suplex to the canvas.

Zack: We’re starting off with a battle of technical skill just like I had assumed. Both of these women pride themselves on going hold for hold, and right now, Katie’s in control.

Steph: A good, clean belly to back suplex.  The start of a momentum roll.

Lannister wasn’t able to get up fast enough before Katie caught her with a kick in the ribs that put her on all fours. She quickly pulled her back to her feet, pinning her arm behind her and slamming her to the mat on it. Keller rebounded off the near side for a double stomp to that same arm, but Elizabeth managed to avoid it. The “Lioness” got back to her feet with Katie right behind her, trying to grab her in a rear waistlock. A pair of back elbows to the head stopped that before Elizabeth turned around and swept her legs. She then scooped them up and catapulted her head first into the corner, where Katie slumped on impact.

Steph: Lannister with a snake eyes, Zack. Though maybe it’s more cat eyes. You know what, I like that. I’m going to do that over. EHEM-HEM-HEM... Lannister with cat eyes, Zack and Katie’s been rattled.

Zack: I like the save there, especially since we can’t fix it in post. Either way, you’re right and Katie’s getting her running lights dimmed.

Lannister backed up a few steps as Katie started to turn, and then ran towards her and up the ropes for a step up enzuigiri that caught her on the back of the head. The brunette staggered forward before Elizabeth grabbed her head for a facebuster to the canvas. A quick drag away from the ropes followed before she dropped down to cover her.

Zack: Lannister’s looking for a knockout here, and she may have it already!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Katie kicked out just as the two struck the mat, causing Elizabeth to roll off the cover and back to her feet. She glanced down to see approval from her manager as she shook the arm Katie had been working on earlier in the match. As the brunette began to get up again, Elizabeth snatched her head, and delivered a running bulldog.

Steph: Running bull-lioness, and me on-branding every single thing Elizabeth Lannister does has no way of getting annoying at all for anyone listening, I promise.

She stepped over her back, and dropped down to apply a camel clutch. Elizabeth leaned back in the hold with Katie’s head and neck being pulled back with her. Kyle encouraged her further, and glanced over to Carter, who was still sitting in her chair with her arms folded under her chest. The referee checked to see if Katie wanted the stop the match, but she didn’t. The Boston crowd started getting behind her as she managed to get an arm free, and slip it behind one of Elizabeth’s legs to sweep her off balance to break the hold. Lannister got to her feet, and leaned down to apply the hold again. But Katie rolled onto her back first, and caught her with a right cross. It stumbled her backwards a step, and gave Katie a chance to get up and deliver a running high knee that flattened the “Lioness” on the mat.

Zack: Now Katie’s starting to get out of the starting blocks here, and it almost seemed like earlier she was borrowing a page from Elizabeth’s playbook with all the attention to the arm.

Steph: I always look a good leg sweep, Zack. Also Keller has a nasty right cross. Little bit of pepper on it.

The “Lioness” began to get back to her feet, and caught a short knee in the ribs that doubled her over where she stood. Katie waited for her to stand up, and began to use a series of knife edge chops to the chest, backing her into the ropes before she whipped her across to the far side. Elizabeth rebounded as Katie used a spinning backfist to the jaw. It knocked her off balance for a couple seconds, allowing Keller to scoop her up and plant her with a Samoan drop before immediately making a cover for the win.

Zack: Samoa sends its regards to the Lioness!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOO!!!

The blonde bombshell kicks out in time before the three, and Katie quickly gets back to her feet. With the Lioness starting to get up, Katie takes off for the far side. But as she bounces off the ropes, Kyle grabs her foot and stops her.

Steph: Kyle Kilmeade, Kyle Kilmeade, fight his client, and he will impede, look out! Here comes Kyle Kilmeade!

She immediately turns towards him as he holds his hands up, causing the referee to warn him. As Pruitt does so, Elizabeth surprises Katie with a big boot to the back of her head. It nearly sends her through the ropes, but Lannister pulls her back by the head for a reverse DDT. She bounces off the near side with a knee drop to Keller’s head, and asks her manager if he’s alright. Kyle nods his head right before Elizabeth unloads with repeated right hands to Katie’s head.

Zack: Of course, he’s fine. She never touched him, but Elizabeth is landing those shots like Katie murdered the guy! The Gold Standard does not brook anyone touching Kilmeade.

Steph: I don’t know who Brooke is, but the Gold Standard would slap the taste out of that bitch’s mouth too if she touched Kyle too. Feeling for Katie here.

She rose back to her feet, and pulled Katie up with her. But Keller surprised her with a shot to the ribs that stopped her in her tracks. Two more landed before the brunette got to her feet, and waffled her with an European uppercut that sent her backwards a couple steps. She caught her with a kick to the gut, and then executed a tiger driver that brought the crowd to their feet as she went for the cover!

Steph: TTTIIIIGGGEEERRRRRR DDDDDDRRRIIIIIIIIIIII-- (deep breath)  --IIIIIIVVVVVVAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEE-NOO!!!

Kyle’s eyes were wide as saucers before Elizabeth got the shoulder up. Katie got back to her feet, and moved towards the ropes to crouch and wait for Lannister to get up again.

Zack: Kilmeade was sweating off his designer cologne right there! I’ve never seen Katie use that move, but she damn near got herself a title shot because of it!

The “Lioness” began to rise to her feet as Katie bounced on her toes in the corner. When the blonde turned to face her, she bolted out of the corner and left her feet with a Superman punch that floored Elizabeth again. The Boston crowd was getting louder still as Katie started making a butterfly motion with her hands to let them know what was coming next. Kyle pounded the mat, trying to warn Elizabeth.

Steph: Katie’s calling for the Royal Butterfly, Kyle’s calling for the Lioness, and Killer Carter is calling the vendor guy for an overpriced beer! ONLY IN FUTURE SHOCK!

The blonde was starting to rise just as Katie went to grab her into position. But she shoved her backwards as soon as she felt Katie’s hands. Keller came forward to grab her again, and Elizabeth surprised her with a spinebuster before stumbling backwards against the ropes to try and recover quickly. She took in deep breath as Katie began to get up again, and then caught her flush with a bicycle kick to the head that dropped her where she stood. Elizabeth dropped on top of her with a hook of the leg for the cover before Pruitt was in position.

Steph: Damn that was a bicycle kick. I mean straight in the mouth! Dental school dropout levels of tooth damage.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Katie rolled her shoulder in time before the three, and Elizabeth shot a cold stare at the referee before she got back to her feet. Kyle shouted at her to finish her off, and the “Lioness” moved into position to do just that.

Zack: I think both Elizabeth and her manager see the urgency of the situation here, and we may be seconds from finding out who the next challenger for the Aspire Championship is going to be tonight!

Elizabeth pulled Katie to her feet, and delivered her swinging leg hook fireman’s carry slam to the canvas. She immediately went for the cover with a tight hook of the outside leg before Pruitt was in position.

Steph: DEBT FULFILLED! ...Like ash in the mouth.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

The referee called for the bell to the ire of the crowd. Elizabeth rolled off the cover, and slowly got to her feet before Kyle joined her in the ring.

Zack: She may not be the most beloved Prospect, but Elizabeth Lannister’s stock just keeps rising in Future Shock! And now she’s got herself in prime position to challenge for the title she’s wanted since she arrived!

Gaby: Here’s your winner and the new #1 contender to the Aspire Championship….’THE LIONESS’ ELIZABETH LANNISTER!!

Steph: It could be Lydia, it could be Mila, but I guarantee you Elizabeth doesn’t care. Whoever they are, they’re in her way.

Kyle applauded her, and raised her hand in victory again after the referee had already done so. He glanced over to see Carter getting back into the ring, and held the ropes open for Elizabeth to leave the ring. He quickly followed her as Carter stared down at Katie with a shake of her head.

Steph: Kyle realizing what’s about to happen and walking his client well outta dodge. He’s seen this before.

Zack: I don’t blame him at all. One of the few times he and I will ever agree, because I doubt this is going to end well for Katie.

As the brunette tried to get to her feet, Carter pulled her up and delivered her jackhammer finisher. The fans booing only got louder as she picked her up again, and this time drove her into the mat with a powerbomb, lifted her up, did it again, lifted her up again, and one more time. She stepped over her, and out of the ring with a dusting of her hands.

Steph: CARTER CALLS HER JACKHAMMER... The Jackhammer. Huh. Well that’s not so OH! OOHH! POWERBOMB AFTER POWERBOMB and ANOTHER POWERBOMB! FOR WHAT!? Carter taking the piss on Keller AFTER she wrestled.

As the powerhouse headed towards the ramp, the show headed to a commercial for the upcoming show in Mexico City featuring the Future Shock Championship main event.

The Pinkest Hair

The next image we see is the Director of Future Shock surrounded by two special guests, one of which is very familiar to the fans and one newcomer: Jessica Anderson and Carli Davis.

Adam: Hey there, girls! Welcome to Future Shock. Jessica, always happy to see you!

He gives both of them a handshake.

Jessica: It's always a pleasure being here!

Carli: Thanks for having us!

Adam: I have to admit when I invited Carli at first, I wasn’t expecting her to bring you, Jessica. But that was silly on my part, considering you live together and are a tag team. So since you’re both here, I had an idea.

Carli: Well, I always gotta have my girl with me.

Jessica: I was never going to miss the first show of the year! What's on your mind?

Adam: Well I was thinking it’s been a little while since Jessica was in the ring on Future Shock. So I was hoping you might pack your gear in a couple weeks, and come do what you do against a member of the Gold Standard, who have been a bit of an issue in recent months.

Jessica: Of course! Competing in a Future Shock ring is one of my favourite things!

Adam: And since they tend to run in packs, I was thinking you might want to bring Bubbles here with you to be in your corner. What do you both think?

Carli: Heck yeah, I’m down.

Jessica: Sounds good to me!

Adam: Well then, we have ourselves a date. Two weeks from tonight, Jessica will go one on one with half of the Future Shock tag champions, Lacey. And Carli here can be ringside and make sure it remains one on one.

Jessica: That'd be great. Nothing like a good confidence booster.

Carli: Blossom got this, hands down.

Adam: As for the rest of the night, you can hang out and watch the rest of the show. And I’ll be happy to treat you both to dinner afterwards. How’s that sound?

Carli: I really can’t turn down free food, so count me in!

Jessica: Lovely. I do love a good dinner!

The girls head off from there, and the show cuts elsewhere inside the arena.

They Want Mora Nora

Sara Wilkins is the first image to greet the viewers after a commercial for the upcoming Future Shock event in Mexico City. Standing next to her is a woman who gets quite a loud response from the Boston crowd.

Sara: I’m here with none other than Nora Harris, otherwise known as Li’l Pixie Pump. Before we get to the business at hand, how was your Christmas and New Year’s so far?

Nora smiles sweetly but she waves so that the monitors catch it for the fans to see. Possibly showing off the ring she’s wearing! She turns a bit towards Sara to be polite and smiles again.

Nora: It was great! Really great, honestly. I spent some good time with family and my fiance, so you know how that goes. Lots of good food and gifts, and we helped out with the charity hockey event that Mr. Cole puts on every year. Hope that everyone watching and you had a great one too!

Sara: Let’s get right into what’s going on. First up, let’s talk a little bit about Nemesis. In the massive elimination tag match, you were the sole survivor for your team and helped secure the win. Tell us all how that felt.

Some of Nora’s bright smile fades and she gets a far more serious look on her pixie face.

Nora: I was so thrilled. I mean, there’s really not another word for that feeling. When you work as hard as we do, when you actually manage to give everything you’ve got and come out the winner when the odds are truly against you… man. I felt that, thrilled. It was a naysayer shut up moment, and we all know who we’re talking about here. But… like a lot of the really good moments in life, it was over before me and the fans really got to celebrate.

Sara: At the end, we saw what happened when Cait Flanagan seemed to bring you the key to Kyle’s cage. But obviously, it was all a ruse which ended in her attacking you after you had already been through a grueling match. Did that come as a surprise?

There’s a small shake of her head, and Nora blows out a breath to get a loose curl out of her face.

Nora: I mean of course it did. I’m not saying that Cait Flanagan was someone I trusted to start with, but that’s just because I didn’t know her. We’d never interacted on Twitter, or ran into each other in the back or me steal her forbidden donut. Though you can’t fault her for doing the attack she planned with Kyle’s nudge I’m sure, when I was exhausted and vulnerable. Like who attacks like that when you run a risk of an as… butt whoopin’?

Sara: Then we would go onto Girls’ Night Out, and you won the karaoke contest against her and Elizabeth Lannister. And again, she would attack you with the microphone right before Future Shock went on it’s holiday break. Did that dampen your win in either case?
Nora makes a face then, that doesn’t entirely seem to be about the question.

Nora: Karaoke and the Harris Family, we have a love hate relationship. My cousin Kyle asked his current wife to marry him during a karaoke contest for example - and well, while if asked I’d pass on getting hit with a microphone? It really didn’t dampen the fact that I won.

Sara: Now earlier tonight, we heard from her and Kyle Kilmeade. And according to them, she went after you on her own to get his attention. All of it. The fake car vandalism, the attacks from behind, everything was all part of a plan to show him how much she wanted his help. How do you feel knowing all of that now?

Nora: I feel sorry for her. She’s not a girl with no experience, she’s bright and smart and has a history of tricking jerks out of money. She’s not a housecat, Sara. She’s a little wildcat. Kyle, he’s a special brand of stupid if he thinks he’s going to come out of this unscathed and I’m not even talking about anything I could do to him either. But yeah, sorry for her that she felt she needed to do all that to get the attention of a guy like Kyle, come on.

Sara: Given all of the talent in Future Shock, do you have any suspicions on why exactly she chose you to be her target? After all, there were four other people you were teaming with in the elimination tag match.

Nora: Basically, she gambled. I’m new. To Future Shock, and to being a thorn in the side of the Gold Standard bi… bees, who have to hive up to defeat me. With Kyle, forgetting that only a Queen Bee can run a hive, but you know. So really, it worked in her favor that I was the last one standing and that the match was so brutal. Someone else might have had a trick or two in the tights.

Sara: Finally, do you have any thoughts you would like for Cait to consider now that she has done everything she has done to you in the last few weeks?

Nora: Oh I’ve already told her Sara. We’ve both got good Irish blood, and she knows. She knows what that means.

Sara: Thank you for joining me tonight, Nora. And good luck when you get your hands on Cait Flanagan.

Nora’s very serious expression is focused in on by the camera before the show cuts elsewhere inside the arena.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 10:39:37 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2019, 08:49:00 pm »

The bell sounds as we come back from the break, and once more see Gaby Crimson ready and waiting to go in the ring.

Gaby: The following contest is your main event of the evening, and it is for the Future Shock Aspire Championship!

Steph: Ladies and gentlemen. We are not prepared for the action tonight.

Zack: I can’t think of a better way to kick off the new year in Future Shock than with a title match like this one.

As Survivor by Destiny’s Child starts to play around the arena, Midnight walks out in her ring gear of black combat style shorts, matching black cut off tank top, black boots and a short black jacket. She stops at the top of the ramp, nodding her head a bit as the verse plays. As the chorus begins, white pyrotechnics erupt at the side of her. While the chorus plays, Midnight makes her way down the ramp, tagging the hands of the fans along the way.

I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm not gon' give up (what?)
I'm not gon' stop (what?)
I'm gon' work harder (what?)
I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm gonna make it (what?)
I will survive (what?)
Keep on survivin'(what?)

Gaby: Introducing at this time, hailing from London, England……”MIDNIGHT” MILA MARTIN!

I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm not gon' give up (what?)
I'm not gon' stop (what?)
I'm gon' work harder (what?)
I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm gonna make it (what?)
I will survive (what?)
Keep on survivin'(what?)

As the chorus ends and Midnight reaches the bottom of the ramp, she speeds up and runs the rest of the way to the ring, then jumps straight up onto the apron. Holding onto the top rope she looks out to the crowd and raises her hand fist pumping and hyping the crowd up. She climbs into the ring as the music ends and heads to her corner, taking off her jacket and getting ready for the match.

Zack: As much as I like Lydia Charisma, I think we could see a new champion tonight, Steph. Mila has been improving by leaps and bounds, and nearly ended Tara Cortez’s undefeated streak at Global Wars.

Steph: Now she has this chance tonight and honestly, Zack. After all Mila has gone through tonight, I’ll be honest, I’m kinda rooting for her.

“Charisma” by W.A.S.P. fills the arena as up near the top of the ramp a fine smoke begins to pour out from both sides. Fragments of code begin running on the ground, but they slowly transform into... Music notes. The notes of green and purple begin to appear on the ground of the ramp towards the ring.

“I've a breath in minds of men with the lies I breathe!
No man's ever ruled the world not knowing the curse of me!
I'm some of the seven sins, vanity in the lust of men!
I'm the Alpha-Omega man, I'll show you who I am!
Ohhhhhh, hypnotic charm, mesmerizing face, my soul has a dark embrace!
A magic tongue, I'll seduce you all ‘till I'm your king, ‘till ya know my...!

CCHHHHAARRRIIIZZZMMMMAAAAAAAAAA!!! DO YOU KNOW MY NAME!?
I’M THE GOD THAT YOU PRAISE, WHEN YOU WORSHIP MY NAME!
CCHHHHAARRRIIIZZZMMMMAAAAAAAAAA!!! ARE YOU IDOLIZING ME!?
I’M A DANGEROUS THING, AND YOUR NEW MESSIAH’S ME!”

Walking backwards through the smoke is Lydia Charisma with her back to the crowd. She raises her hands up over her head and turns around, doing a little air guitar! Charisma continues to play an invisible guitar halfway down the ramp. She stops to look through the crowd and spots a young man in the audience on the way to the ring. Lydia taps her cheek, telling him to kiss it... Before doing the same to the girl nearby him.

Gaby: From Sin City... Weighing in at 202 pounds... She is THE RAWK OF AGES, THE JUKEBOX POWERHOUSE, THE ONE WOMAN NIELSEN RATING... This is “THE SIX STRING SINNER”... LLLYYYDDDIIIAAA! CCCHHHHAAARRRIIISSSSMMMMAAAAA!!

“I'm a liar blinding your vision, vatican man!
Preachin' fear and using religion, with the Bible and Koran!
I wrap myself in the American flag, and tell people I'm for which it stands,
I'm comin' back till you know I'm God, ‘till you believe, till you know my...!

CCHHHHAARRRIIIZZZMMMMAAAAAAAAAA!!! DO YOU KNOW MY NAME!?
I’M THE GOD THAT YOU PRAISE, WHEN YOU WORSHIP MY NAME!
CCHHHHAARRRIIIZZZMMMMAAAAAAAAAA!!! ARE YOU IDOLIZING ME!?
I’M A DANGEROUS THING, AND YOUR NEW MESSIAH’S ME!”

With unfettered confidence she slides into the ring before stopping to crouch down and seemingly check her kneepads. Suddenly Lydia springs up and runs against the ropes, stopping in the center to crouch once more and flex her bicep. She kisses each once, posing for the crowd as her song fades out.

Zack: I don’t think there’s been anyone prouder of being the Aspire Champion than Lydia Charisma. And she’s definitely faced one hell of a rogues’ gallery to get here, including two rounds with Gemma Pierce and Mara Werth.

Steph: Her first championship, Zack. Kid’s been doing this a LONG time so she’s worn it proud... Not sure how much longer she’s gonna wear it though.

The referee takes the title from Lydia, and shows it to Mila before she hands it off to Gaby. As the “Wildcat” leaves the ring, Pruitt calls for the bell to start the match. It quickly becomes clear that it is a divided crowd as Lydia and Mila meet in the center of the ring and shake hands. As Charisma turns to move back, Mila doesn’t let go of her hand. The champion looks back to her before she gets pulled forward into a boot to the mouth followed by a spinning back elbow to the head with a judo throw over her shoulder to the mat. Before the champion can get up, Mila fires a stiff front kick into her back and bounces off the near side with a knee strike to the side of her head. She drops on top of her with a hook of both legs as the referee quickly begins her count.

Zack: What a barrage! Mila’s looking to upset Lydia in record time!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOOO!!

Steph: CLOSE TWO THERE AND CHARISMA IS LOOKING KINDA RATTLED!

Lydia shoves her off the cover, and tries to get up again. But Mila uses a diving clothesline to the back of her head before she has a chance. Elbows are rained into her head before the challenger snatches her up around the waist. And with a show of strength, she snaps off a deadlift German suplex on the powerhouse into a bridging pin!

Steph: CALL IT A MIDNIGHT SUPLEX BECAUSE LYDIA JUST GOT THAT STROKE OF!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Charisma kicks out again, and rolls away from the challenger. She once more attempts to get to her feet, but Mila’s already done so and uses a standing sidekick to her ear to put her down. The champion collapses back to the mat, and eats a baseball slide that nearly sends her out of the ring.

Zack: Good Lord! Mila going for shock and awe offense, and it’s working like a charm! I don’t think Lydia was expecting her to start this fast!

Charisma finally made it to her feet, only for the challenger to catch her with a running forearm to the jaw that toppled her over the top rope to the floor. The champion landed hard on the outside, and Mila took off for the far side. When Lydia got to her feet, Mila surprised a lot of people as she cleared the top rope with a suicide dive onto Lydia. The crowd roared as the challenger got back to her feet on the outside.

Zack: They don’t teach that in the British military! Mila’s pulling out all the stops in order to become the new Aspire Champion! And Lydia’s got no answer so far!

Steph: I have not seen someone slap Charisma around in a Future Shock ring like this! Charisma always talks about her workout regiment, but Martin eats that for breaskfast!

Martin pulled her up, and rolled her back into the ring before following in after her. It was clear that Lydia was still stunned, and the challenger took advantage of that fact. She circled around as Charisma started to get to her feet, and froze her where she stood with a kidney punch followed by a backstabber. Once again, she dove on top of Lydia to make the cover with the referee immediately into position.

Steph: Anyone hungry for steak & kidney pie or is it just me? Yeah maybe it’s just me. I mean I’m sitting here watching someone get tenderized... COVER! COVER SHE’S GOT THE COVER!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Lydia rolled her shoulder in time, and Mila got back to her feet. The challenger took off for the far side as Charisma was getting up. Mila went for a clothesline seemingly, but Lydia ducked it...only for Mila leave her feet and go for a crucifix rollup. But Lydia countered that by delivering a Samoan drop instead. She sat up on the canvas, trying to get herself together as she looked behind her with some degree of amazement at her adversary.

Zack: What a counter for that crucifix! And finally, Lydia’s got some breathing room. But you can see by that look on her face, Mila’s got even more of her respect than she had before, if that’s possible.

The champion got back to her feet, pulling Mila up with her and firing her hard into the far corner. She followed her in with a running elbow smash to the side of her head, and then began to fire combinations to both sides of her head followed by a gut punch that doubled her over where she stood. Charisma scooped her up overhead with both hands, and walked out to the center of the ring with her there until she slammed her to the canvas. As the challenger started to rise, Lydia used an overhead belly to belly suplex to send her careening into the mat.

Steph: Charisma has some catching up to do after the last well... From since the beginning of the match until just now was all Mila!

Zack: No kidding. Mila is laser focused tonight, and she’s definitely come prepared for this opportunity.

Mila headed towards the corner to help her get back to her feet, only to eat a running boot from the champion that drove her against the turnbuckles. Lydia scooped her up into a fireman’s carry before stepping up onto the second turnbuckle into a rolling slam. As soon as she landed, Lydia covered her quickly with a hook of the leg.

Zack: There’s the CHARISMA CRUNCH! Lydia’s power could spell the end of Mila’s title Aspirations!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!

The challenger got her shoulder up in time, and Lydia rose to her feet. She grabbed Mila up with her, holding onto her wrist before jerking her forward into a short arm clothesline. She didn’t let go of her wrist though, and pulled her back to her feet before yanking her forward again. This time though, she followed up with a Koppu kick.

Steph: Charisma with the KICK OF DESTINY!

Lydia: CHAAAAAAAAAARRRIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Fans: DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?

That brought a smile to the champion’s face before she went back to what she was doing. She scooped Mila up onto her shoulders into a fireman’s carry, headed for the corner, and executed a death valley driver that sent Mila upside down into the corner and landing on the canvas.

Zack: I haven’t seen that before, a driver into the corner! But Mila’s heels over head right now, and Lydia is walking tall.

Steph: Charisma seeming to realize she’s gonna have to pull out some new toys to keep Mila down. Smart thinking because that girl is on fire.

Mila rolled away from Lydia to another corner, and started to get up. Lydia gave the crowd a little bicep curl before she darted towards her with an avalanche in mind. But the challenger stepped forward and surprised her by boosting her, and causing the champion to land across the top turnbuckle with her head smacking the ringpost. Martin stumbled towards her, ducking her head between her legs and bringing her back down to the mat off the top with an electric chair into a cover!

Steph: Electric Chair Drop, and we might have to consider Martin discharged.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Lydia’s shoulder popped up off the mat at the last second, and caused the challenger to look at the referee to make sure. She rolled off the cover, and lay on the canvas for a second to try to pull herself together.

Zack: How close was that?! We were a heartbeat from a new Aspire Champion! I think the champion gave Mila a second too long right there!

She finally managed to get off the canvas back to her feet, and see Lydia was slowly beginning to do the same. It was obvious she was still dazed after hitting the post with her head. Mila rebounded off the near side with a running kneelift into Lydia’s face to stagger her backwards a few more steps. She took off for the far side, and picked up speed. But as she approached, Lydia rose up and caught her around the throat with a shake of her head. And before Martin could react, she hoisted her up for the reverse chokeslam facebuster!

Zack: THE DEALER’S HAND!! Lydia’s third defense is in the books!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Mila’s shoulder came off the mat, and Lydia’s face was in shock. She held up three fingers to the referee, but Pruitt only showed her two. The Aspire Champion sat up on her knees in disbelief, and looked down to Mila laying on the mat.

Steph: She’s thrown everything at her, Zack. She realizes it and it hasn’t been enough. I don’t think she knows what else she can do.

She slowly got back to her feet once more, shaking her head for a moment before she pulled Mila up into a kneeling position. But the brunette slumped to her knees on the mat, leaning against Lydia’s legs as though they were the only thing holding her up.

Steph: Lydia looks like she’s made a decision on something... What’s she gonna...

Lydia shook her head, and pulled her into position with brute strength into a kneeling back to belly piledriver! The champion dropped on top of her with a tight hook of the outside leg before the referee dropped into position.

Steph: THE NIRVANACLASM! One of Lyn’s old... OLD finishers from way back I believe.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Pruitt called for the bell as Lydia rolled off the cover, and sat against the bottom rope trying to collect herself. She finally pulled up to her feet, and had her hand raised by the official, who handed her the title.

Zack: Mila Martin came closer than anyone, I think, to ending the reign of Lydia Charisma! But the “Rawk of Ages” continues!

Gaby: Here’s your winner by pinfall…...AND STILL ASPIRE CHAMPION……….LYDIA CHARISMA!!!!

Lydia looked down to her title, and back to Gaby before motioning for the microphone. The “Wildcat” brought it to her as she looked towards the back with a tired expression on her face.

Lydia: ………….HEY HARLEY!

Steph: Oh. OH. Is that what I think that is?

She stared at the title again, and left the microphone on the mat as she rolled out of the ring. The champion gave Mila a nod of respect as she headed up the ramp with her title high above her head.

Lydia: CHARRRRRRRRRISMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Fans: DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?

Zack: Lydia may have changed her mind about that strive for five, Steph. She’s got her three defenses after all! All credit to Mila though, she was on another level tonight!

Steph: She really was, Zack and I like many others pulled for her. It was not to be tonight however.

Zack: I think Mila put on a defining performance tonight, and there’ll be other opportunities in her future, I’m sure! We’ll see you Saturday at Breaking Point!

Lydia laid the title over her shoulder, giving it a pat as Future Shock faded off the air for the first time in 2019.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 10:59:57 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: