Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 20, 2024, 12:17:03 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Minor Rules Update for 2019

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Minor Rules Update for 2019  (Read 139 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: December 22, 2018, 10:37:15 am »

With the new year coming, I felt like it was a good time to refresh the rules a little bit and streamline them. So that's what I did, and the changes are listed below. If you have any questions about them, just let me know. And if you haven't already, it's probably a good idea to give them a perusal. The link to them is below.

http://ffw.freesmfhosting.com/index.php/topic,5638.0.html

Here are the minor changes I made mostly to make them more streamlined.

* I'm no longer using guest judges in the very rare instance that may be needed. What I will do instead is give everyone in the match full credit for their off cam (if there is one), and only judge shoots since I am not on the roster.

* This has been the case for a while, but now it is written into the rules. If you and another handler decide to angle a match, not only do both of you have to agree with the angle but so do I. This is to prevent booking plans from being screwed up. And generally if the angle makes sense, I will rarely say no to it.

* Even if the match is angled, you must always post something for it. Angling it in FFW doesn't mean you don't have to write something. Because if you don't, I count it as a no show. If there's a thread, you should put something in it. What you put, though, is entirely up to you.

* I added a stipulation that says if a champion leaves a fed, their character will be booked one more cycle after they leave in order to drop the title.

* The judging criteria hasn't changed at all. The only thing I added was to make clear that the divide between on and off cams is 60% shoot and 40% off cam.

Like I said, there were tiny changes and made it possible to streamline the rules as we have them now. Now get back to enjoying your holiday break!
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: