Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 05:40:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Breaking Point - January 19, 2019

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Breaking Point - January 19, 2019  (Read 3685 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: January 21, 2019, 01:06:06 pm »

Live from the Vivint Smart Home Arena in Salt Lake City, Utah
January 19, 2019

A glass cutter makes a perfect circle in a window as a woman dressed in black slips through the window. She glances up to the FFW logo on the top of the building, and slips inside. As soon as she does, she removes a flashlight from her hip and finds herself on the floor of the Hall of Fame. “One of a Kind” by Breaking Point begins to play before we cut to a shot of Alysson Gardner pulling off her biker helmet. The next shot is Mallory Bennett picking up a toolbox and walking off with Andrew Marx behind her. Lilly’s then shown putting her head in her hand as her husband shows her another of his hype packages.

Back in the building, the cat burglar flashes her light on the walls as she walks through to see images of Hall of Famers such as Isabella Pazzini, Katherine Stryfe, and Scarlett Kincaid. As she flashes the light ahead, she finds the FFW Championship in a glass case. The shot cuts away to see Jo McFarlane twirling a kendo stick in her hand as she and the Brazilian Storm head off together. “Old School” Gillie Barnes is seen reading a book with Jake reading a comic book next to her. The reflection of gold is shown in Sophia Pike’s face as she looks down with a confident smirk. A fist is being taped up before we see Ruby Tyler walking into the camera.

The cat burglar presses her glass cutter against the case holding the FFW Championship. But as soon as she opens it and sticks her hand inside, an alarm sounds and Leona Vega hops down from a grate in the ceiling. The burglar spins around as Leona jerks the mask off her face to reveal it’s Shaw before the two go at it as we open inside the arena to a boisterous crowd as the theme continues to play. The crowd roars as they see themselves on television, while spotlights shine throughout the arena.

A sinister tone born from a violin stretched out among the entire arena. The camera panned across the arena as the sound of rumbling thunder loomed over them. Darkness shrouded the audience, keeping them in a familiar place, where they understood who was coming out. Not many booed loudly but they knew their opinion of the individual the theme belonged to. As the camera came back to the entrance stage, the violin faded away in favor of a bombastic and startling crash of percussion. There on the stage, the theme properly introduced its keeper. With the loose arrogance of a well-known destroyer, Artemis Kaiser stood in the sudden blast of revealing light.

The Justice Orchestra’s intimidating flow aligned with her walk down the ramp. Tonight, the No Surrender Champion came in a structured, double-breasted suit, fashioned in a striking dark red. The shades that she ripped from those that Alucard of Hellsing fame wore, hid her eyes behind a gradient of bright red and orange. Most importantly, she held the No Surrender Championship around her waist, the belt she defended at Global Wars. To commemorate her Global Wars victory, she fastened a Canadian flag pin onto the lapel of the jacket. As she did it, a patriotic fan booed her. To which, she gave them a quick glance, one obviously brought from a disdain towards anyone who would dare to confront her. The fan’s bravado melted into shyness as she focused on him. No longer interested, Artemis made her way into the ring, properly after getting a microphone.

It was rare to see the Last Empress out in the ring like this.

Artemis removed her shades, sighing contently as she did. The fans did let express their opinion ever so slightly. Characteristically, there’s a fine line of respect for the Last Empress. She ignored the jeering that did come her way, waiting somewhat for the crowd to die down.

Artemis: What a way to end 2018. I put down...that persistent Ayano again. Then I followed up by winning Global Wars for Canada to make it twice now that my glorious country remained at the top. I did it with dominance. Check the scoreboard. Valentina and I gathered the most points ever in the tournament and now I have a shot at either the Evolution Championship or the Ultraviolence Championship. What fine choices but neither of them are in my sights right now. There’s no point in going after Sophia as it’d be rude to interfere with the ascension of my tag team partner.

She snickered and shook her head at the possibility of their match happening anytime soon.

Artemis: Mallory and myself have a small history as she felt the brunt of my attack during the Young Guns Cup. I could go back and see if I could beat her again but even that doesn’t entertain my thoughts too much. So, what is a woman like me to do?

Artemis feigned thought as if she hadn’t already thought of her next course of action. When she decided to drop the act, she looked towards the entranceway.

Artemis: I won Breakout Star of the year, which is fine, but it’s the nomination of Wrestler of the Year that made the gears in my head start to turn. Then they accelerated when the very early decision of who I would face at Fury came forward. Samantha Star has put Savannah Taylor in my line of sight and that means that I’m at a crossroad. Despite the fact that I have a shot at the next logical step up but it’s my want to be the one at the top.

The crowd relented at the thought.

Artemis: My desire is endless. What better way to line myself up to get closer to that World Championship than to beat a person who fought against the Franchise? So that solves the question of what’s going on with my Global Wars opportunity. 2019 obviously brings forth the idea of change but for me, it’s the matter of just measuring up to who I’m supposed to be all along.

Artemis took her championship off her waist.

Artemis: This is a sight everyone will get used to; it doesn’t matter how the belt looks like. I will be a champion. And I know that Savannah’s excited at the notion of being able to stop me. Because there’s a problem that’s starting to form in this company. There have been some bumps in the road but now...FFW’s going to have to deal with The Problem. Because I’ve had my taste of gold, blood, and glory, and I just so happen to have an addictive personality.

A rare grin, albeit derived from a horrendous sense of viciousness, came across the No Surrender Champion’s face.

Artemis: But...I guess I should say something to you, Savannah. You’ve come a long way from where you were before. I appreciate the fact that you have forced yourself to evolve, found your purpose here in this company, but you need to understand that this road to Fury? It’s not going to be the best experience for you.

The smile’s energy died out while remaining her face. Instead, there was an emptiness, a coldness.

Artemis: You have a choice. You can take it as it is or you could make it worse.

With her closing line, she dropped the microphone onto the mat. The Justice Orchestra picked back up as she left the ring. She returned her shades back to her face and shifted her championship snugly onto her waist. The show then takes it’s first commercial break.

The show returns from commercial and heads to the ring as Kat Grayson steps through the ropes, and heads for the center with her microphone in hand.

Kat: The opening contest of Breaking Point is scheduled for one fall.

Zack: Hello, everyone. Welcome to the 140th edition of Breaking Point! We are live in the Vivint Smart Home Arena in Salt Lake City, Utah as we continue towards Fury on March 2nd on Pay Per View.

Mai: Why the hell are we in Utah of all places? What’s in Utah? Mormons? Tumbleweeds? Potatoes?

Zack: That’s Idaho…

"Blow Your Mind" starts to play as Josy Dawkins, Toni Beasley and Chasity Grace walk out too loud boos from the audience. Josy smirks as she starts walking down the ramp.

Kat: Being accompanied to the ring by Toni Beasley and Chasity Grace Holt, from Sebring, Fl, representing the Prodigies, this is Josy Dawkins

Josy walks around the ring, hops up on the side, flips herself into the ring. She then climbs up onto the second turnbuckle while posing with a smirk on her face.

Zack: This will mark the first time we’ve got to see Josy in the ring. But she certainly made her presence felt on the last edition of Velocity during the tag match between her partners in the Prodigies and Bianca Reed and Carolina Shaw.

Mai: I think those two were saying awful things about her mother during the match. Youu’d have reacted the same way, I’m sure.

As the opening bars to Just A Little Girl by Amy Studt hit the speakers Caitlyn Storm appears from behind the curtain, getting quite a large pop from the live crowd.

Sometimes I feel you're not listening
Sometimes I feel you don't understand
But I think I've got the answer
Already know what you're gonna say

The lights go out and a simple white pyrotechnic flashes making it look like lightning. As it does Caitlyn raises both of her hands above her hand. As she brings them back down again another flash like lightning has struck again.

Cause I'm just a little girl you see
But there's a hell of a lot more to me
Don't ever underestimate what I can do
Don't ever tell me how I'm meant to be

As the lights come back on Caitlyn makes her way down the ramp, smiling and tagging the fans hands as she passes and even stopping for a few fans to take selfies on their mobiles.

Kat: Introducing at this time....Hailing from New York City, New York and weighing in at One Hundred and Twenty-Six pounds...She is Caitlyn Storm!

You say I'm just a little girl, just a little girl
How can I compare? What do I know?
What have I got to share?
But there's nothing in this world, nothing in this world
That could hold me down, can't you hear me?
Don't you understand
That I want to be myself, want to be the girl,
want to be the one that you can rely on
How I wish that you could see all there is of me
How I long to hear that you take me
For who I am

She runs the rest of the way to the ring and jumps up onto the apron. She raises both hands to wave to the fans and then grabs onto the top rope with both hands.

Cause I'm just a little girl you see
But there's a hell of a lot more to me
Don't ever underestimate what I can do
Don't ever tell me how I'm meant to be

She leapfrogs over the top rope to land in a crouch in the ring. She jumps up to her feet and raises her hands up waving to the fans, before she heads to her corner as her music fades out.

Zack: It’s been a little while since we’ve got to see Caitlyn in the ring, but obviously that’s changing tonight. If you follow her Twitter, you can see she’s been adding on muscle and toning up. She has abs now!

Mai: So what? Anyone can have abs, Zack. I have abs too, but I prefer to be smooth rather than look like I’m holding back six bricks.

Referee Emi Yamamoto checks both women for foreign objects, and then calls for the bell to start the match. Chasity and Toni on the outside begin shouting at Caitlyn, getting her attention before Josy charges forward with a shoulder block to send her backwards into the corner. She immediately begins hammering right hands into the side of her head, then pulls it down to drive knees into it after that. Dawkins uses a swinging neckbreaker to take her down to the mat, and nips up to her feet with her arms out to ask for crowd support. She gets nothing of the sort, causing her to shrug her shoulders. Storm starts to get back up, and put back down with a side Russian leg sweep. Both Chasity and Toni cheer for her on the outside as Toni gets back to her feet.

Mai: Why are these people not giving Josy some love right now? She didn’t do anything illegal. If Caitlyn can’t keep her eyes on the match, well that’s on her.

Zack: The Prodigies have done absolutely nothing to endear themselves to the FFW faithful, and it’s not going to be any easier against someone like Caitlyn.

Josy uses a double stomp to Caitlyn’s back as she tries to get up, then mounts her to scrub her face in the mat. Emi admonishes her, and Dawkins finally gets back to her feet and starts walking Emi down asking her what exactly she was going to do about it. Emi’s eyes widened, but Josy turned back when she saw Caitlyn getting up again. Another straight right hand to the jaw connected before she fired her into the far corner. Storm struck chest first, and was hit with a splash before she could turn around. Dawkins grabbed her arms, and fell forward into a backside pin before Emi made it into position.

Mai: Thanks for coming, Caitlyn! Josy has this thing in the bag already!

ONE!!!

TW-NOPE!!

Caitlyn kicked out, and rolled away from her opponent. As she got to her feet, Josy clobbered her with a discus clothesline that sent her through the ropes to the outside. And as Dawkins started intimidating Emi again, Chasity and Toni began to put the boots to Caitlyn on the outside. Chasity pulls Caitlyn up and pins her arms behind her as Toni nails an European uppercut to her jaw. They whip her into the barricade, and as they are about to pick her up again, “Killer B” heads down the ramp.

Zack: You want to ask me why the fans don’t like these three again? Look at this mugging going on, while Josy distracts Emi! Wait a minute, here comes ‘KILLER B’ to the ring!

Mai: Shouldn’t she be more preoccupied with her main event match with Jo McFarlane? Seriously?

She gets a pop from the crowd as Chasity and Toni move around the corner, allowing Caitlyn to get back up finally and slide into the ring. Josy is there to greet her with clubbing blows across her back as she tries to get up. She whips her across to the far side, but Caitlyn ducks a clothesline and stops behind her. As soon as Dawkins turns around, Caitlyn connects with a roundhouse kick to the side of her head that pops the crowd. Storm grabs her head for a facebuster before getting back to her feet, and taking off for the far side. As Josy starts to get up, Caitlyn blasts her with a scissor kick that puts her down again to the delight of the crowd.

Zack: Caitlyn connected with STORM FORCE, and she’s all kinds of fired up now! She’s already had enough of the Prodigies, and who can blame her?!

Mai: Me. I can blame her. I find the girls delightful personally. Besides I heard the reason you don’t like them is that you asked one of them out and they turned you down.

Bianca rallies the crowd behind Caitlyn as she pulls Josy back to her feet. A hard whip sends her to the corner before Caitlyn follows her in with a running knee to the body. She takes one step back, and begins to unleash a flurry of kicks into her midsection. Each shot seems to get faster before a spinning heel kick finally doubles her over. Storm scoops her up over her shoulders, and bolts out of the corner with a running Samoan drop before hooking the outside leg for the cover.

Zack: A display of strength and speed right there, and Caitlyn could be on her way to the victory!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TH-NOOOPE!!

Dawkins kicked out in time, and Caitlyn got back to her feet. She took off for the far side, but ran past Josy this time as she used a baseball slide into Toni’s chest on the outside. It sent her backwards into the barricade, and Caitlyn popped back to her feet on the apron waiting for Josy to get up to her feet.

Mai: Look at that! She attacked a woman who didn’t even do anything but stand there and show support for her best friend! She’s incorrigible!

Dawkins finally got to a vertical base and turned just as Caitlyn used the top rope for a springboard into a meteora double knee strike into her chest. Storm popped back up to her feet, getting another pop from the crowd as Bianca looked on with applause. When she went to grab Josy, the newcomer surprised her with a rake of the eyes to blind her. Caitlyn stumbled backwards a step trying to clear her vision before Josy pulled her into a double underhook sitout powerbomb! She rolled across her with a hook of the leg for the cover as Emi fell into position.

Mai: Ahahahahaha!! She calls that the DAWK-BOMB! Turns out Bianca being out here didn’t stop Josy from winning after all!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Caitlyn gets her shoulder off the mat before the three comes down, and Josy finally gets back to her feet. She looks a bit worse for wear though after all she endured.

Zack: Caitlyn managed to escape the pinfall, but you can tell Josy’s had a fair bit taken out of her in that flurry of offense from Caitlyn.

Dawkins pulls the blonde back to her feet, and whips her into the far corner. Storm lands back first as Josy follows her in, only to eat a boot to the face from Storm. It staggers her backwards for a moment, giving Caitlyn the chance to come forward. But Dawkins surprises her with a spinebuster that puts both women on the canvas. While Chasity and Toni try to rally Josy, Bianca does the same for Caitlyn along with the crowd.

Zack: It’s a race to see who gets up to their feet first now, because both of them have taken the measure of each other so far in this opening match.

Mai: Not to mention Caitlyn can’t win on her own, and apparently needs Bianca Reed to play cheerleader for her.

As Emi counted both women down, they began to get up again at the count of six. Caitlyn favored her back as she did so and Josy was still shaking off the effects of the boot to the head. Dawkins attacked first though with a kneelift to the head before grabbing it into position for something. But Caitlyn surprised her with a jawbreaker that sent her staggering backwards. The blonde hit the ropes, using them for a springboard into a spinning heel kick that landed perfectly! She lunged on top of her for the cover as Emi dropped to count.

Zack: STORM RISING!! And right on the button!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Emi called for the bell as Caitlyn got back to her feet slowly. She barely got her hand raised before Chasity and Toni hit the ring, and jumped her from behind. They started pounding her down to the mat before Bianca rolled in as well. “Killer B” caught Toni with a standing sidekick that sent her into the corner, allowing Bianca to unload with left and right hand combinations.

Mai: Good, that’s what Caitlyn deserves! Hey, who does Bianca think she is ?!

Zack: She’s “Killer B”, and she’s lighting up Toni Beasley! Look out!!

The flurry of offense was short-lived as Chasity caught Bianca with a low blow, dropping her to her knees before she and Toni began hammering on Bianca as well. As Caitlyn tried to get up to help, that’s when the lights blinked out for a couple seconds. The buzzing began as they came back up, and there stood Angel in the center of the ring with Christian at ringside.

Zack: Wait a minute!! Ohh….it’s ANGEL!!

The Prodigies saw her, and Toni went straight for her. Angel began unloading with right hands one after another, using a Spanish fly to take her down to the mat. Chasity and Josy moved closer before Bianca and Caitlyn caught them with shots, causing all three Prodigies to get out of the ring.

Kat: Your winner of the match by pinfall…….CAITLYN STORM!!

Mai: Why can’t Angel keep her nose out of other people’s’ business?!

Bianca and Caitlyn looked towards Angel with questioning expressions as the platinum haired former Prospect cracked her knuckles.

Zack: Bianca and Caitlyn’s face tell the tale, they don’t know what to make of this! Hell, neither do I!

The crowd got louder as the Prodigies backed up the ramp, while Angel looked towards the two women in the ring and back to the three on the ramp. On that image, Breaking Point takes it’s first commercial break.

Casey Saves

As the show returned, we found the Choir flanking the entrance ramp and surrounding the ring. The lights dimmed and the robes of the singers began to glow in the dark prompting them to begin singing “She’s Got The Whole World In Her Hands”; Casey Atherton appearing on the stage dressed all in the purest white t-shirt, jeans with matching high heeled pumps. The Choir continued to sing as their leader began to stride down to the ring followed by a red haired woman and a slightly balding middle aged man - both in full choiral robes behind her. As they reached the ring, Casey’s two companions climbed the steps ahead of her holding the ring ropes open for the self proclaimed Saviour, following her into the ring and stood just off to the side. Casey retrieved a microphone as her choir finished singing their song; the red haired preacher grinning to herself.

Casey: Ladies and Gentlemen, I’d like to take this opportunity to thank you all for giving so generously to my foundation; to my mission, to helping me save the world and show so many people the path of Salvation. The generosity of all of the people around the world - including the wonderful, God fearing people here in Utah who know a good cause when they are asked to give to one - because of them they make sure my choir are not stood here in threadbare robes. They make sure that my temple - a place of pilgrimage for all those seeking the truth - can be built. Your cents, your dollars all go towards ensuring that myself and my faithful following are able to get into disaster zones with food and water and nourishment for the soul.

She grinned and nodded her head.

Casey: Even now I have members of my congregation out amongst you all. Anything you can spare is greatly appreciated -be it loose change or dollar bills. After all, if I look after the pennies then the dollars will look after themselves. I’d also like to remind you that they also accept all major credit cards.

There was a pause from the Saviour as she paced back and forth for a moment before she stopped and raised the microphone to her lips once more.

Casey: And I know some of you might be reticent and reluctant to give money right now. I know saying that I help people in disaster zones a long, long, long way from here makes you ask why I should give money if you’re merely going to funnel it abroad and not help anyone in this country; if you’re not going to help out my brothers, my sisters, my neighbours right here at home? Which is why I’ve brought these two dedicated followers out here tonight with me; two souls that have been saved so that I can tell you their stories. See, we don’t believe in a ‘New Year, New You’ philosophy - people can turn over that leaf any time at all. Especially with the proper guidance; the sort that I am able to provide.

Turning the woman looked at her two proteges and moved towards the man, hesitantly putting her arm around his shoulders as if she was worried that she might catch something. A moment later though, a bright smile appeared upon her face.

Casey: Ladies and Gentlemen, I’d like to introduce you all to Gerald. Up until a few months ago, Gerald here was a poor lost soul. A Wall Street Banker. A man who was miserable and depressed; who looked at the world and saw himself as part of the problem, who drank to try and alleviate his own pain and his own sorrows. A tale as old as time. A man with problems seeking answers at the bottom of a bottle.

A sad shake of her head punctuated her words.

Casey: Until he heard my words and realised that there was another way. That he could be part of the solution. Gerald listened to the lessons I had to teach, to my sermons and has turned his life around. He. Has. Found. Salvation. In my words. He has brought himself onto the path of the light; and is now acting as a beacon bringing others to my cause, helping others back onto the path.

Gerald smiled feebly as she patted him on the back and the red haired wrestler quickly moved away towards the woman that had joined her in the ring and embraced her warmly.

Casey: And this is Eve. Some of you may know Eve - you may recognise her. Like many young people she was lost and disillusioned. She was promised by so many that there’d be so much for her out there...so many opportunities. Yet she was let out by society and by her education; stopped from realising her full potential and her hopes and dreams by the negligence of others... Then she found my Church, realised the value of what my congregation and I were doing and the importance of my mission. For a girl who had always wanted nothing more than to help others.

Casey nodded her head for a moment before she allowed a deep frown to appear on her face.

Casey: Unfortunately...she became a little too enthusiastic in her desire to do good. Eve here wanted to please me too much - she thought that would be her way to salvation. And in her enthusiasm, Eve allowed herself to be overrun by her demons and turned to theft and deceit. This girl here, in a moment of weakness, stole precious objects from Kaya Crimson and told me they were willingly donated. When the duplicity was exposed she was arrested and jailed. It was only thanks to a plea by myself and my Church that saved her from ruining her life further. She was turned over to our care, like so many minor offenders, and has grasped this second chance with both hands to stand her as a productive member of society and an upstanding member of my congregation - a rising star as it were; one that will guide many others.

The Saviour stepped away from Eve who was blushing slightly from the praise, looking down at the mat as Atherton paced back and forth.

Casey: Finally we come to arguably the brightest light that I have brought to my path. A woman who was in the darkest of places when I first met her. A woman who would do the worst of things in an effort to feed and stroke her own ego. She’s someone who has hit rock bottom, endured the absolute worst year of her life, living as an outcast - a pariah in fact, ostracised from almost everything and everyone that she knew, loved and gave her life meaning. Indeed, just last week at Velocity this woman appeared in front of you all and told you that there was now something bigger in her life.

Again Casey paused, dropping the microphone to her side for a moment as she seemed to be taking just a moment for disappointment to flash across her face.

Casey: Then she went ahead and she started to thank people. The people closest to her, who hadn’t let her lose faith and kept her moving forward.

There was a shake of the head from the woman clad in white.

Casey: Yet she forgot to mention me. Nevaeh Summers FORGOT to thank me for everything that I’d done to save her. To pull her away from demons and put her onto the path of Salvation and safeguard her while she searched for meaning. She neglected to mention that I was the tugboat that turned around her cruise liner of a life. I am the woman responsible for bringing to you the woman that you now cheer so loudly for.

Casey was still in the middle of her statement when “Rise” by Sixx Am began to play. Casey and her congregation turned towards the entrance area, as did the capacity crowd. The audience soon began to cheer as Nevaeh Summers made her way out in sneakers, black jeans and a Savannah Taylor hoodie, and microphone in hand. Nevaeh was gobsmacked as she looked towards the ring. Nevaeh also looked around the entrance ramp and the choir, who seemed to be giving her huge smiles. Nevaeh was shaking her head and rubbed her temple as she brought the microphone to her mouth

Nevaeh: I was back there taking in the show and I see you come out here and I can only imagine what you’re gonna have to say this time. Never, and I mean NEVER, did I think that my name would come out of your mouth. But not only that you’re standing there, in front of the world, and saying I forgot to thank you? That you saved me?

Nevaeh adamantly shook her head, even waving her hand for added emphasis.

Nevaeh: I have not once sought you out for anything Casey. I’m not like Gerald there and I’m surel not like that thief who should be thankful she didn’t catch something more serious for her stealing from Kaya. I have not sent you a letter, email, fax, tweet, NOTHING. I have had no contact with you. Let me say this again and loudly for the whole world. I have NEVER asked that...woman...for a damn thing and I sure as hell did not ask you to save me. So you need to keep my name out of your mouth and quit with that nonsense Casey.

There was a very, very slow shake of Casey’s head as she looked almost disappointed in the words that she heard from the World’s Finest.

Casey: You don’t have to ASK to be saved Nev. No. That’s not how it works. I reach out to them. My voice finds lost souls, like yours and offers them succour and guidance in difficult times and through the darkness. People - like you - they hear my words, listen to my sermons and my teachings and...and it inspires something inside of them. It brings them back to the path of Salvation; it re-ignites their faith within them.

Nevaeh was taken aback by what she was hearing. Nevae was going to speak, only to have Casey hold a hand up for a moment, to silence Nevaeh before she can protest.

Casey: But it’s okay Nevaeh. I understand. It’s not cool to be born again, to have found your Salvation through me. I know that so many of our peers pour scorn upon my mission and you are desperate to fit in. But I have proof...proof that I will share with the world at Velocity.

There was just a momentary pause once more from Casey. Nevaeh was clearly getting agitated, mouthing “proof?” As Nevaeh spoke she did so with a harsh tone to her voice.

Nevaeh: What are you talking about? There is no proof Casey. Do you not understand what I am telling you? Do you even know what you’re doing right now? Everybody knows you have been floating out of the orbit of reality for some time now, but THIS? Oh this takes the cake right here. I have not found salvation through you. You have not helped me and there is no proof to confirm that. I have nothing to do with you. I was thanking my friends, my real friends, for all they have done for me. I never once was thanking you for there is nothing to thank you for. You have come out here and are making all of this up. This is a lie Casey. I know it and you know it. Whatever game you are playing here is not funny and I sure as hell don’t appreciate it. So by all means shut up and stop trying to act like something is going on here when there’s not!

Nevaeh was clearly upset with this whole ordeal as she glared at Casey. The glare was returned with a look of sympathy as there was a slight nod of the head from Casey.

Casey: It’s okay, Nevaeh. I understand. I really do. Even Jesus’ most devout apostle, St. Peter - the rock upon which he built his church - denied him on three separate occasions. But even he finally admitted the truth and went on to greatness.

Nevaeh looked at Casey with a wide eyed expression. She now pointed a finger in Casey’s direction

Nevaeh: Whatever it is you are doing I want nothing to do with it. There’s no proof, there’s no nothing Casey. I’m not gonna keep listening to this, all I’ll say is stop this and stop it now!

Nevaeh was perturbed as she glared at Casey one last time and shook her head in disgust. As Nevaeh turned to leave, Atherton raised the microphone once more.

Casey: Go in peace… My child.

It was a sentiment immediately echoed by the Choir on the entrance who started to wish ‘their sister’ safe travels. Nevaeh slowly turned around, unnerved by what she was hearing from the choir members, who remained smiling at her. Nevaeh looked up once more at Casey who made a sign of the cross with an outstretched arm causing Summers to shake her head as she headed backstage; the showing cutting to commercial.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2019, 01:07:16 pm »

Written by Mark

The show heads back to the ring, and finds Kat Grayson where she always is before a match is set to begin: in the center of the ring with her microphone.

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall.

Zack: We’re about to see two Future Shock graduates go head to head in what I am sure will be an interesting clash of styles. I’m joined by the guy in charge of Future Shock. Adam, welcome to the booth.

Adam: No problem. I always like to support the girls even after they graduate. Plus I’ve long since been friends with Gillie.

As a thumping percussion kicks off over the speakers a green strobe backlights the entrance rampway. As the intro of “Rain Of Brass Petals” grows more intense, with the sound of grinding metal interspersed throughout the lights get more intense.

Smoke shoots out from the stage as the percussion gives way to the proper drum and bass beat and out walks ‘Kumiho’ Ji-Hu Myeong as the regular arena comes back on. She surveys the crowd for a moment, soaking in jeers before she turns up her nose and starts her way down the ramp, doing her level best to stay out of reach of any of the fans reaching over the railing attempting to slap fans with her.

When the Korean woman gets to ringside she grabs the bottom rope and fluidly slingshots herself into the ring between the first and second rope and rolling to her feet.

Maggie: Hailing from Seoul, South Korea, standing five feet tall and weighing in at a-hundred-and-twenty-pounds, ‘Kumiho’ JI-HUUUUUU MYEONG!

At the Ji-Hu raises both hands - five fingers extended on her right hand and all but her thumb extended on her left - and looks skyward, after a moment of soaking in the crowds disapproval of her she lowers her arms and wanders to her corner, leaning against the turnbuckles and waiting for her match to begin.

Zack: Ji-Hu has been having some issues putting wins together lately, and if you listen to her, I think it may be starting to affect her a bit more deeply than normal.

Adam: I’ve noticed that too. What with all the conspiracy stuff I’ve heard mentioned and everything else, I think sometimes you have to take personal responsibility. But yeah, she’s definitely been a VIP on the struggle bus.

The quiet, almost gentle strums of “Discombobulate” by Hans Zimmer begin playing... Gently. Softly. The lights in the arena are dim. Low as the strumming becomes more frantic. On the video wall begins showing a chalkboard full of figures and writing and scribbles and photos of wrestlers from days long since passed. Writing of this and writing of that and too many notes writ so small they’re impossible to get a handle of unless one was actually there. As the music plays, Gillie Barnes begins to calmly saunter out, legs moving in time with the music as she grins wide.

Kat: Introducing from Sheerness, England and weighing in at 159 lbs... “OLD SCHOOL” GILLIE BARNES!

Gillie immediately takes off for the ring, high-fiving every single fan as she can, arms outstretched before she slides in and begins to eye the turnbuckles and ring ropes. She checks for sturdiness, tugging one rope, pulling at a turnbuckle pad before dropping to study the exact measurement of how taut the ropes are until the referee tells her with a deadpan inflection to get to her corner. She grins and nods, patting the ref on the shoulder as if to say they’re doing a banger job before she heads to her corner.

Zack: Gillie was a standout in Future Shock as it’s champion, and she’s been climbing her way up the ladder in FFW since she got here.

Adam: It’s hard not to like Gillie, to be honest with you. She’s a very talented girl with tons of potential and already nearing the top of her game before she even gets into her prime.

Referee Kevin Fisk barely has time to call for the bell before Ji-Hu shows extra aggressiveness as she attacks Gillie coming out of her corner. The bell does sound as Ji-Hu begins pasting her with forearms to the side of her head before pulling it down to drive knees into it as well. She stands her back up and starts firing chops across her chest before Gillie reverses it. Ji-Hu then finds herself in the corner before Barnes unloads with chops of her own. Several land before Ji-Hu rakes her eyes with both hands, blinding her long enough to put her down with a snap neckbreaker.

Zack: Ji-Hu’s fighting with a sense of urgency here, showing reckless abandon. This drought of wins she’s had is really making her more violent than normal.

Adam: No kidding. I’m not sure this is the right strategy for Gillie though, but time will tell. I mean if she wants to brawl with her, that’s her choice.

Barnes starts to sit up, only for Ji-Hu to drop to her knees and begin working her over with elbows to her head one after another till she gets her down on the canvas. Ji-Hu follows up with a seated side headlock, and immediately begins grinding her arm against Gillie’s head. The referee moves around in front for a better perspective as “Kumiho” rises back to her feet. With Gillie still in the side headlock, she drives her into the middle turnbuckle headfirst and then snaps her back down onto the mat into the same side headlock once again.

Adam: I’m starting to see what Ji-Hu is going for here. Normally this is a rest hold for the person using it, but she’s trying to drain the energy out of Gillie quickly.

Zack: I’d say it’s working so far. That side headlock has been her best friend since the bell rang, and it’s working like a charm for her.

Gillie started to get up this time, but Ji-Hu kept the hold applied. She tried to shoot her off into the ropes, but Ji-Hu held on instead. Once more, she tried it and it didn’t work. Instead Gillie scooped her up and fell backwards with her into a back suplex. That caused her to let go, and Barnes rolled away a couple feet to shake her head. “Kumiho” started to rise, but Gillie scampered across the ring on all fours to headbutt her back down. She tried to get up again, and Gillie caught her with another scampering headbutt to put her down. She even shook her butt before getting back to her feet.

Zack: How many times have we seen Gillie use that? And we also know those headbutts will knock you for a loop too.

Adam: The fans eat it up, and it works wonders. So there’s two good reasons to use it. Now it looks like she’s got her marbles together.

Ji-Hu rose to her feet, and turned just as Gillie charged her with a clothesline that sent her back into the corner. “Old School” began peppering her with snapping jabs to the head and hard uppercut to the body before scooping her over her shoulders. She took off out of the corner with a running Samoan drop before immediately going for the cover. Fisk slid into position to make the count.

Zack: Big time impact from “Old School” right there, and Gillie’s looking for the win!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

“Kumiho” kicked out at two, and Gillie quickly got back to her feet. She pulled her up by the arm to spin into her with a back elbow, knocking her backwards a couple steps. She scooped her up a second time, and took off with a running powerslam.

Adam: I think she calls that the BUMP, and it’s one hell of an example with all the power Gillie uses to execute it.

The brunette took a step back, and went for a diving headbutt into Ji-Hu, but she rolled out of the way and ended up hitting the mat instead. Myeong got to her knees, and quickly tried to pull herself together before she got back to her feet. Barnes was starting to rise very slowly until Ji-Hu grabbed her into a head pull backbreaker to put her down again. A look of anger on her face could be seen as she took off towards the ropes. Gillie made it back to her feet again, only to eat a rope rebound Koppu kick that floored her again. The South Korean star dove on top of her for the cover as the referee slid into position.

Adam: I’ve seen her do that one a lot, and she might have knocked Gillie out with it here.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOPE!!

The brunette kicked out just after the two, and Ji-Hu made her pay for it as she rained elbows into the side of her head. The referee finally made her get off, and “Kumiho” rose to her feet. Barnes was slow to get up, and didn’t stay vertical long before a hurricanrana brought her back down to the mat.

Zack: You can see the intensity written all over Ji-Hu’s face, Adam. She is as zoned in as I’ve ever seen her in Future Shock or FFW.

When Gillie started to sit up, Ji-Hu used a rolling head snap to take her back down. She quickly got back to her feet, and took off for the far side. She picked up a lot of speed and left her feet for a phoenix splash onto Gillie, and quickly hooked her leg again for the cover. Fisk slid right into position.

Adam: That’s new! I don’t recall the last time I saw her use a phoenix splash.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOOOOOPE!!

Gillie got her shoulder up in time before the three, causing Myeong to give the referee a cold stare. She dragged Gillie up with her, and sent her into the corner chest first. Barnes hit hard as Ji-Hu came in behind her, looking for a codebreaker. But the brunette grabbed the top rope, and caused her to land on the back of her head instead.

Zack: What great presence of mind for Gillie right there! Ji-Hu landed hard on the canvas, and “Old School” better get back to work on her quickly!

Gillie gathered herself for a second, and pulled her opponent back to her feet. She whipped her across to the far corner with so much force, it caused them both to leave their feet. Myeong crumpled to a seat in the corner, and Gillie climbed back to a vertical base. Seeing where she was, Gillie charged forward with a rolling cannonball before scooping Ji-Hu up over her shoulders again. She gave a grin, and immediately went into an airplane spin. The fans began counting the revolutions all the way up to 11 before they both dropped onto the mat.

Zack: Around and around Ji-Hu went, and where she landed was far from magnificent. Airplane spins are great to disorient your opponent, but they do a number on you too.

Adam: Kinda reminds me of my dryer at home. That might be the one move I would recommend Gillie leaving in the past, mostly for her own good.

Gillie sat up, her eyes clearly dazed as Ji-Hu seemed to be reaching for the ropes….that weren’t anywhere close within reach. Barnes was back to her feet first, snatching Ji-Hu around the waist and pulling her up with her into a rear waistlock. She was about to snap off a suplex, but Myeong grabbed the referee’s shirt to stop her. As the referee tried to prise her hand off his shirt, Myeong used a mule kick between Gillie’s legs to stop her and drop her to her knees.

Adam: Ji-Hu knew where she was going if she didn’t do something right there, and used the referee to help her get a low blow. It’s not legal, but it’s effective.

Zack: I’m not sure she’s gotten her equilibrium back yet. She still looks like she’s a little foggy at the moment to me.

She glanced behind her to see Gillie starting to rise again, and then took off for the ropes. She rebounded at a high rate of speed, and left her feet for a running meteora that drove “Old School” back to the mat with a thud. Ji-Hu quickly got up again, shaking her head for a half second before heading to the corner. She made her way to the top rope, and came off with a Thai stomp that landed perfectly. She went for the cover immediately with a hook of the leg.

Zack: A nasty Thai stomp all the way from the high rent district, and Ji-Hu’s win drought may be about to turn into a bumper crop!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Gillie barely got her shoulder off the mat in time before the three, and Ji-Hu snatched the referee by the shirt in aggravation to demand it was a three. The official told her it was just a two, and threatened to disqualify her.

Adam: She’s not going to win an argument with the referee over a count. I’ve never seen that work, but she is giving Gillie time to get herself together, if that’s what she wants.

Barnes was starting to get back to her feet as Ji-Hu shoved the referee away. She went to headbutt “Old School” but ended up staggering herself on impact. The former Future Shock Champion decked her with her shotei palm strike! The crowd came to it’s feet as she dropped down to make the cover.

Zack:  How about a little OLD SCHOOL JAM?!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Fisk called for the bell to a pop from the crowd, and Gillie rolled towards the ropes holding her midsection in pain. She forced her way to her feet, and then had her hand raised in victory.

Adam: She can hit that move from pretty much anywhere and any time, and she hit it at just the right time tonight.

Kat: Here’s your winner by pinfall……………….’OLD SCHOOL’ GILLIE BARNES!!!

Gillie rolled out under the bottom rope, leaning against the apron as a smile formed on her face hearing her name announced as the winner along with her music playing.

Zack: I know Gillie came into tonight wanting to work the legs of “Kumiho” but sometimes plans change when you get jumped unexpectedly. Either way, “Old School” puts another W in the bank here in Salt Lake City!

Adam: Well earned too Thanks for having me, Zack. Congratulations to Gillie.

Adam left the booth, and started to head up the aisle until Ji-Hu rolled out of the ring. She got in his face before shoving him into the barricade, and then holding her jaw as she left.

Zack: What the hell was that all about?!

As Adam gets to his feet slowly, the show heads elsewhere.

Lacey’s Fury

A short clip shows the recent cosplay performed by Rose Gardner’s boyfriend portraying Lacey to the amusement of the crowd. As the clip ends, we see both the actual Lacey and her manager watching it and then turning to face the camera.

Kyle: If you’re expecting one of us to be angry about that whole thing, you’ve come to the wrong place. On the one hand, it’s lowbrow humor. It’s about as funny as jokes about flatulence or potty humor. Neither of us were amused. On the other hand, if Rose’s guy likes dressing up as a woman, that’s his bag. Do what you do. It’s 2019, and we don’t judge. But what it’s generated….well that’s something else for Rose to be thankful to Lacey for. Because it got her on the Fury card. Against who?

Kyle extends his hand, and lays it gently on Lacey’s shoulder.

Kyle: Just like Lacey made Rose’s match against Bianca Reed better for her presence, she’s proven to be the gift that keeps giving. Because now Rose will be on her first FFW Pay Per View against Lacey, who will also be on her first FFW Pay Per View. So yet again thanks to Lacey, Rose gets to be part of something that is actually going to have attention around it. And while Lacey can’t...but probably could….cripple her boyfriend, Rose gets to take that beating by proxy. But that will be the last time Lacey does Rose any favors, the last time Lacey makes people watch a Rose match just by her presence in it. But she will be able to say she was a stepping stone as Lacey begins her ascent up the ranks of FFW, alongside Valerie McKinley, of course.

Lacey gives a nod of her head in agreement.

Lacey: I was feeling generous when I saved the crowd from the complete boredom that was your match with Bianca Reed, Rose, but I might not be feeling so generous when it comes to our match. You see, while you and your little surfer parade around in costumes, boasting about being the best players in the game...or words to that effect, I am already a multiple Champion. You can go ahead and play your games, while I continue to climb the ladder to where I belong.

The redhead pauses for a moment as a smirk appears on her face.

Lacey: Which is of course, at the top.

Kyle: It’s like I’ve always heard. In life, there are the haves and the have nots. In Lacey’s case, she’s certainly in the “have” category.

He gestures towards her up, lifting his hand up and down in her direction. Then he points back to the frozen image on the monitor of Rose and her boyfriend.

Kyle: And Rose is an example of the “have not”. It’s her whole life story she likes to remind people. She used to be homeless. I mean you can’t get much more “have not” than that, now can you? While she was eating out of dumpsters, do you think Lacey ever had to do that? Absolutely not. I’m not trying to make this about class warfare, because only one of the women involved in this match have any class. And you’re all eye-gasming right now looking at her.

Lacey: Unfortunately class seems to be lacking in the majority of people around here. It’s become a rare trait, but that’s alright. I radiate it from every pore so I have more than enough to make up for the lack. Ever since I signed with Future Shock, it has been all eyes on me, why else do you think I was the first ever Future Shock Center of Attention Award winner? That award might as well have been invented just for me. Now that I have made my way here to the FFW main roster where I deserve to be, that isn’t going to change. Our match, Rose is going to be my spotlight. My time to shine as I always do. Count yourself lucky that I’m allowing you the opportunity to share the ring with me. It’s the closest you’ll ever get to greatness.

Kyle: I’m sure there’ll be plenty of pictures from the show, so you can show any future delinquent children one day that you were in the ring with Lacey. You’ll be able to say you were there, and you got to be the first loss on the main roster as Lacey became FFW’s next big star. Lucky you. See you at Fury.

He offers his arm to Lacey as the pair head off camera, and we see a graphic advertising the latest match added to Fury between her and Rose Gardner.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 03:48:17 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2019, 01:08:45 pm »

Kat: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish!! The winner will receive a shot at the Fast Track Championship!!!

Zack: You know that Lilly Arthur is somewhere watching this one with her eyes glued to the screen. Her second defense is gonna come out of this match.

Mai: Why can’t we just give Valerie the shot? She’s clearly the one who deserves it, certainly way more than Angelina.

Zack: Because you earn things like championship matches in FFW, it’s not given to you.

The techno beat of Britney Spears’ “Work Bitch” hits over the speakers and out walks Angelina Fantastica in a pair of pink aviator sunglasses and a matching satin baseball jacket with “Fantastica” emblazoned on the back in white script. She struts down the ramp, high-fiving fans and blowing kisses to the crowd as she works her way toward the ring.

Kat: Introducing from Staten Island, New York… she is Angelina Fantastica!

As she gets to the end of the ramp Angelina takes a few steps back, tosses her jacket and sunglasses to the side, and takes a running leap toward the ring, somersaulting over the top rope and landing on her feet with a bright smile, stretching out her arms to wave to the crowd before making her way to her corner.

Zack: Angelina’s been struggling a little of late, not to mention we haven’t seen a lot of her. But a win her guarantees she’ll be extra busy going forward.

Mai: You’re presuming she can win this match, and I think you’re giving her too much credit. She’s never beaten Valerie. Tonight won’t be any different.

The lights in the arena sharply cut off, leaving everything in complete darkness. The chiming of a clock is heard echoing in the darkness, followed by a chipper, circus like chime tone. As the tone chimes on, a vibrant gold spotlight shines down on the top of the stage. The circus chimes are soon replaced by the opening chorus of “Villain” by Wild Fire.

"Tic tic toc, the time bomb clock
Ticks grinning ear to ear here baby
Tic Tic Toc, the time bomb clock
ticks counting down...
tic, tic stop!"

At the exact moment “stop” is sung, the song kicks into full gear, setting off a series of shimmering gold strobe lights going off on either side of the ramp. A few seconds pass before the controversial redhead, Valerie McKinley makes her way out from behind the curtain and stands in the immediate center of the stage, standing in the gold spotlight. Coming out behind her and standing next to her was her manager, one Kyle Kilmeade.

"You know I speak in riddles,
And I’m plotting to destroy
Villain as I always was
Crazy is as crazy does"

Clad in a mid-thigh length leather jacket worn open over her gear, Valerie looks around at the crowd showering her with a rousing chorus of boos. She looks over at Kyle and the pair simply shake their heads. The strobe lights begin to lessen in intensity as the pair makes their way down the aisle, her arms at her side and a focused look on her face. As she makes her way to the ring, the fans on either side of the aisle make their displeasure at her appearance rather noticeable, which Valerie simply dismisses with an arrogant flip of her hand.

"My sanity's in short supply
Mad as a hatter, hey surprise!
T-T-T-Ticking bomb on the inside
Livin' with the villain pacing in my mind."

Kat: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring, being accompanied by Kyle Kilmeade…..from Providence, Rhode Island…….Valerie McKinley!!

The boos grow louder as Kyle hops up onto the apron and climbs into the ring. Valerie hops up onto the apron and spins around so her back is resting on the ropes. With her head bowed, she lifts both arms up towards her head and has her pointer finger and thumb on both hands close to her head. She lifts her head up and extends her arms out, her fingers pointing out at the crowd like pistols. She then makes a motion like she was firing her finger guns at the crowd before turning around to see Kyle already holding the ropes open for her. She steps through the open ropes and into the ring.

"I'm blowing up the mystery
And all the pretty things you see
Light flame to fuse
And Sparks will fly
You said goodnight
Now say goodbye."

Once in the ring, she walks around with her arms extended outward, reveling in the heat from the crowd. She walks over to the corner and peels off her jacket, letting it drop to the apron as the lights return to normal and her music fades out. She rests her back against the turnbuckles and brushes a few stray strands of hair out of her face, awaiting the start of the action.

Zack: You’ll not find too many women in FFW who believe their own hype more than Valerie McKinley. A former Future Shock Champion and co-holder of that brand’s tag titles, McKinley has everything to gain tonight.

Mai: That’s what I am saying! She should just have been given the title shot. Why make her work for it when she’s never had to work a day in her life?

Malcolm Parks called for the bell and as it sounded Angelina darted across the ring towards her opponent. Valerie stepped out of the way and Fantastica used her momentum to step up onto the middle turnbuckle before she hurled herself towards McKinley with a flying forearm that caught her perfectly to send her down to the canvas. Quickly the red haired wrestler rose back to her feet only to get rocked by an enzuigiri from Angelina. As McKinley sought her balance, Fantastica launched herself towards her once more catching her with a high knee to the jaw that knocked the Privileged Circle member backwards to the mat. Again the red haired wrestler scrambled to get to her feet only to stumble backwards as she got upright thanks to a running knee to her jaw before she was knocked back to the mat one more time thanks to a spinning roundhouse kick to the side of her head, knocking her to the canvas, allowing Angelina to step over as she ran towards the ropes and into a springboard splash across her foes chest before she made the cover hooking the leg.

One…

Zack: Angelina’s not wasting a second, and got a near fall on Valerie right out of the gate. You can tell how bad she wants this.

Mai: And what does a one count get you again? Oh that’s right, absolutely nothing.

Valerie quickly kicked out and tried to roll away and come to her feet only for Angelina to begin to light up her body with a series of stiff kicks to her body, moving down to her thighs as Valerie got her feet underneath her. Fantastica forced her backwards into the ropes with a series of knife edge chops to her chest. As McKinley hit the ring ropes, Angelina buried her knee into her midsection twice before taking hold of her wrist and went to Irish whip her across the ring only for the Privileged Circle member to put on the brakes and reverse the move. Angelina was sent across the ring and came back to duck underneath a clothesline attempt from her opponent, continuing her momentum into the ring ropes, bouncing off them to return towards McKinley who turned to face her as the high flyer left her feet and caught the red haired Future Shock Graduate with a jumping DDT. Rolling her over onto her back, Fantastica hooked the leg again as she went for the cover again.

One…

Tw-

Zack: Another near fall for Angelina. She’s certainly not getting paid by the hour, and I’m not sure if Valerie was expecting this.

Mai: Of course, she was. She’s faced her before. This is just Angelina going for broke, because let’s face it...it’s all she has.

McKinley kicked out once more and rolled away underneath the bottom rope and to the outside where she immediately made a beeline around the ring towards Kyle in her corner. Her manager met her at the entrance ramp and took a couple of steps up the ramp away from the ring - taking his client out of range of a suicide dive - while he told Parks to make sure Angelina retreated to a neutral corner while Valerie was pacing slightly, one hand holding her head. The referee asked Fantastica to back up, the brunette doing as asked while he turned his attention back to the Gold Standard member and her manager on the outside and started his count. Kyle ignored the referee as he began to talk to his client on the outside, helping her to regroup. Meanwhile Angelina rolled out of the ring on the referee’s blindside and quickly pulled herself up onto the crowd barrier, building up speed as she tightrope walked around the top towards the ramp, leaping off the end and into a hurricanrana attempt only for Val to grab hold of her manager to stop Angelina from being able to snap off the move. McKinley shoved her foe off her as Angelina attempted to sit up on her shoulders; Fantastica managed to flip backwards and land on her feet only to get a bicycle kick to the jaw from the One Percenter, dropping her to one knee.

Zack: There’s a fair bit of history here. For those who have been following Future Shock, Valerie and Angelina crossed paths there when the One Percenter arrived.

Mai: Yeah, and remind us all of who got the better of that whole issue? The one who should have been given the title shot regardless.

Before Angelina could push back up to her feet, Valerie caught her with a stiff closed fist right to her jaw, followed by a second and a third as Fantastica staggered towards the ring. McKinley caught her by the hair, dragging her quickly to the ring and introduced her face first into the ring apron. She slammed her head into the ring apron once more before she rolled her back into the ring and followed in behind her. Kyle applauded her as she got back to her feet, the rest of the arena booing McKinley loudly as she came to her feet and delivered a European Uppercut to Fantastica’s chin. She followed it up with a second European uppercut before delivering a kick to the Staten Island native’s gut, doubling her over and allowing the former Future Shock Champion to jerk her downwards into a single knee facebreaker, sending Fantastica falling backwards to the mat.

Mai: Luckily for Angelina, a facebreaker won’t damage that face anymore than genetics has already done to it.

Angelina rolled to the side and quickly began to push her way up to her feet only for Valerie to drive her face first into the canvas with a sitout facebuster. Valerie rolled and came to her feet quickly before setting off towards the ropes, bouncing off them and delivered a low dropkick to the side of Fantastica’s head as she came to all fours sending her rolling over onto her back. Valerie quickly made the cover.

Mai: Here we go, put her away and get your title shot!

One…

T-

Zack: She’s welcome to try, but clearly Fantastica isn’t interested in calling it a night yet.

The former Future Shock Champion shook her head at the referee as he showed her the two count and pulled Angelina to her feet with a handful of hair. The referee started to reprimand her for the pull of the hair as the red haired woman brought her knee upwards into her body twice before shoving her backwards towards the corner; Valerie ducked down to drive her opponent all the way into the turnbuckles with her shoulder. Three more shoulder thrusts followed it before she straightened up and jerked Angelina out of the corner, sending her across the ring with an Irish whip towards the opposite corner. McKinley set off after her. As Fantastica neared the corner she grabbed hold of the top rope, kicking her feet up into the air in an attempt to float over her opponent. The Rhode Islander though caught her foe’s feet on her shoulders and roughly jerked her backwards causing her to drop her on her face.

Mai: It’s hard for me to believe that Angelina thinks any of this flippy crap is going to get anywhere with Valerie. She knows how to handle that stuff.

Angelina bounced up onto her knees, holding her nose as she did so before she pushed up to her feet. McKinley wasted little time at all in wrapping her arms around her body with a rear waistlock that was soon turned into a German suplex. Again Angelina tried to rise quickly to her feet but as she did so the Gold Standard member was on the move, springboarding off the ropes nearest to her opponent to send her crashing back to the canvas with a springboard roundhouse kick. Valerie dove on top of and hooked her leg for the cover.

Mai: Oh wow, Valerie can fly too! I think I saw a couple bicuspids fly out there!

One…

Two--

Zack: I’m impressed Angelina still knows where she is after that shot, much less being able to kick out like she did.

As the Staten Island born wrestler kicked out of the hold she sat up and found herself caught in a rear chinlock by the One Percenter who wrenched it in tightly, pressing her knee into her opponent’s spine as she did. Despite that Angelina began to push up to her feet forcing McKinley to transition into a side headlock as the pair of wrestlers came to their feet. Slowly Fantastica walked her foe backwards into the ropes and shot her off across the ring. As Valerie returned Angelina leapfrogged over the top of her and as the red haired woman hit the ropes again and came back towards her opponent Fantastica took her down to the canvas with a monkey flip.

Mai: You know what my absolute favorite thing about Angelina Fantastica is, Zack?

Zack: No, I don’t.

Mai: Me either.

McKinley sat up and held her back for a moment after she landed before she began to scramble to her feet only for the brunette to run the ropes, come off the set behind her and slammed her face first into the mat with a one handed bulldog. Again Valerie tried to come to her feet quickly, holding her face only to be sent down to the canvas again with a headscissors takedown from the brunette. The Privileged Circle member used the ring ropes to pull herself up to her feet and staggered towards the middle of the ring where her foe measured her up and took her down to the canvas with a dropkick. Quickly Fantastica floated over to take her opponent’s back and tried to pull her into a camel clutch. As the referee got down in front of one half of the Future Shock Tag Champions he checked the hold was legal, asking if she wanted to quit, getting a ‘No’ from the red haired woman through gritted teeth. Kyle moved around the ring to get in front of her clients eye line, giving her advice from the outside which  she seemed to take as she kicked out her leg and at full stretch managed to get her toes onto the bottom rope.

Mai: The nerve of this woman thinking she’s going to get a submission on the One Percenter like that. Who does she think she is?

Zack: She thinks she’s going to be the number one contender to the Fast Track Championship before this night is over.

The official saw it quickly and called for the hold to be broken and started the count on Angelina who released and moved away at the three count. Fantastica waved her opponent upright, watching as Valerie slowly started to pull herself to her feet. As McKinley staggered towards the Staten Islander, Fantastica skipped forward into a superkick which saw Val’s hands come up in front of her face to take the brunt of the blow. Even so, the Providence native staggered and spun before falling to her knees and landing with her body across the middle of the rope. Angelina raised her hand in the air, getting a cheer from the crowd as she lined up for the Fantast-Kick and took off towards the opposite ropes hitting them… and falling flat on her face as Kyle managed to grab her ankle at the last moment, spinning away to the crowd at ringside who booed and jeered his actions. He shook his head at them. In the ring Fantastica rolled to a sitting position and stared daggers into Kyle’s back for a couple of seconds as he continued to rile the crowd.

Zack: That’s why you eject him from ringside, if there were ever a reason to do it!

Mai: What for? He didn’t hit anyone. And there’s no rule about touching a wrestler’s ankle that I know of. Angelina just tripped.

Angelina had a furious look on her face as she continued to rise back to her feet, turning her attention towards Valerie just in time to fall victim to a snap swinging neckbreaker. Fantastica kicked her feet against the canvas as she held her neck with both hands while McKinley came back to her feet, looking momentarily unsteady before she delivered three rapid fire stomps to her neck. The Staten Islander sat up despite the stomps which only allowed for Valerie to step away before she came forward and delivered a rolling neckbreaker to her foe that saw her fall to the side once more. McKinley forced her onto her back and hooked her legs as she made the cover.

Zack: Textbook neckbreaker well executed, that could be all!

One…

Two…

...TH-

Mai: Well….it should have been all. Angelina just likes getting beat up.

Fantastica kicked out of the pinfall, pushing upwards to a sitting position as McKinley queried the count with the referee only to have the two confirmed to her once more. The former Future Shock Champion nodded her head as she pulled her opponent up to her feet, hooking her head as she lifted her up off her feet only to slam her downwards into the mat with a Falcon Arrow. Valerie rolled over her foe as soon as they hit the mat, placing her hands on her shoulder blades to press her chest down into the canvas before she kicked up and drove a double knee drop into Angelina’s back. Two more followed that before Angelina found herself yanked upwards to her feet only for Valerie bring her knees upwards into her foes lower back. Four knees landed then the Gold Standard member took two handfuls of her hair and yanked her backwards into a hair pull backbreaker in the middle of the ring. A moment later, Angelina found herself pulled into an elevated Boston Crab. Parks dropped down in front of Fantastica to ask her if she wanted to quit and got a definite ‘No’ from the Staten Islander as her opponent looked to apply more pressure to the small of her back.

Mai: Just go ahead and quit, Angelina. Then you can get back to taking pictures and fawning over your fat friend.

Zack: The woman you’re talking about is pregnant, not fat.

Mai: It’s all the same to me.

The New Yorker continued to refuse to submit as the referee asked her the question, instead gritting her teeth and began to inch her way across the ring mat towards the ropes. She refused to quit every time that she was asked by the official, focusing solely on the ring ropes even as her face screwed up more and more in pain. As Angelina drew near to the ropes, McKinley pulled her backwards towards the middle of the ring by her ankles and looked to lock in the elevated Boston Crab once more. Fantastica twisted and turned her body, wriggling and squirming in Valerie’s grip to try and find an escape and finally kicked her off, sending her reeling backwards into the ring ropes. The Gold Standard member grabbed hold of them for a moment before using them to launch her forward towards the rising Angelina to catch her with a running big boot to the face.

Zack: Another shot to the head from Valerie, and Angelina’s gonna have her boot size on her jaw imprinted at this rate.

Mai: It’s okay to kick ugly people in the face. It teaches them better for being ugly, Zack.

Fantastica came up to her feet after the boot connected and stumbled away, turning her back on her foe who took the opportunity to tightly lock in  a Full Nelson hold. Angelina struggled for a moment to find an escape route yet which only caused Valerie to let out a screeched roar as she used all of her strength to shake the luchadora in the hold. Still it didn’t get her the submission and as the brunette was able to plant her feet on the canvas she leaned forward and with a roar of her own used all her strength to lift Valerie onto her back. Angelina began to pick up speed as she headed towards the corner, dropping to her knees to send the top of Valerie’s skull into the middle turnbuckle.

Zack: Now that’s some serious impact! Those turnbuckles may look soft, but there’s nothing soft about them when your head gets slammed into them like that.

It got her the release of the hold as the red head staggered backwards, holding her head and Fantastica pulled herself to her feet with the top rope. Quickly the high flying wrestler used her grip to launch herself up onto the top rope, bouncing off and coming back with a cross body block that caught Valerie perfectly and sent her down to the canvas; Angelina hooked both legs a moment later while Parks slid into position and made his count.

Mai: This won’t work...this won’t work….this BETTER NOT WORK!!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: And it didn’t. You need to calm down. Did you put some money on this match or something?

Valerie kicked out before the three could be completed, Parks showing the two count to Angelina who nodded her head as she came to her feet. The brunette measured up the red haired wrestler and started to fire off kicks to her body as she began to rise, finishing up with a stiff kick to Valerie’s midriff that doubled her over and allowed Angelina to spike her on her head with a single arm DDT. McKinley rolled over and came to a stop with her arm under the ropes and prompted her opponent to pull the Privileged Circle member up to her feet, driving knife edge chops into her chest before she pulled her away from the ropes and whipped her across the ring into the corner. As Valerie hit the turnbuckles, Angelina darted in after her and launched herself into the Staten Island Expressway back handspring elbow that connected with her foes jaw. Angelina stepped forward out of the corner to the middle of the ring and spun around to again charge McKinley catching her with a high knee to the jaw as she stepped forward causing her to fall backwards to a sitting position in the corner.

Zack: The momentum of this match has swung back and forth like a pendulum, but Angelina can feel that title shot in her grasp.

Mai: That’s not a title shot she’s feeling, it’s more likely cellulite.

Again Angelina stepped forward, waving her arms to get the crowd louder before she turned in the middle of the ring and sprinted back the way she came to deliver a Glimpse of Heaven to the current Future Shock Tag Team Champion. Angelina took hold of her foe by the ankle and pulled her away from the corner before she dropped down to make the pin, hooking both legs as she did so.

Mai: Not the GLIMPSE OF HEAVEN…..NOO!!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: It was that close! We’re talking centimeters from Angelina being the new number one contender!

At the last possible second, Valerie McKinley rolled her shoulder as Kyle held both hands over his face before he punched the air in delight and tried to rally Valerie by pounding his hands on the canvas. The crowd though were solidly behind Angelina as kneeled up, asking the referee for the three count only for Parks to hold up two fingers to confirm the kick out. Fantastica gave a slight shake of her head and checked once more as he again showed her the two count. This time the brunette nodded her head in acceptance of the count and came to her feet, watching and waiting for a couple of seconds for her opponent to do likewise before she cut her off, double underhooking her arms as she brought knees up into her chest while jerking her into position in the ring before she fell backwards and delivered a double underhook DDT.

Zack: Valerie got planted right there, and I think Angelina should be going for the cover! This could be a huge mistake!

Mai: Let her make it, she’s good at them! It’ll give Valerie time to move.

Fantastica came back to her feet and headed for the top rope where she began to measure up her opponent and gave the sign to her fans for the Avenging Angel. Just as she was preparing to leap, Valerie rolled to the side and lunged towards the referee, shoving him back into the ropes which caused the brunette to lose her balance, landing hard across the turnbuckle arm.

Mai: See what I mean? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! What a dumbass, seriously!

McKinley pulled herself the rest of the way to her feet and headed for the corner where Angelina was sat, pulling her head downwards to connect with European uppercuts to her jaw. She landed two before she began to climb the ring ropes, continuing to land European uppercuts until she finally joined the Staten Islander on the top rope, jerking her upwards as she set her up for a superplex which - after a moment’s hesitation - she delivered. Angelina immediately rolled to her side on impact, holding her lower back. Slowly Valerie rolled to the ropes and used them to pull herself upright taking a moment to get her bearings and try to regain her breath before she advanced upon her rising foe. As the brunette Future Shock Graduate came to her knees, Valerie applied a wristlock to her, delivering sidekicks to the high flyer before she jerked her forward into a short arm lariat completing her signature Crown Jewel move.

Mai: There’s the CROWN JEWEL, Zack! What a perfect move for an equally perfect and wealthy woman!

Zack: Angelina dropped like a rock and….SHE SAT RIGHT UP!!

Fantastica fell straight backwards to the mat only to immediately sit up and almost on instinct begin to rise to her feet. McKinley grinned at her opponent as she watched her rise unsteadily, letting her get her feet underneath her before Valerie landed the One Percent gamengiri kick to the side of Angelina’s head causing her again to fall backwards to the mat. Valerie dropped on top of the brunette, hooking her legs as Parks got into position to make the count.

Mai: THANKS FOR COMING, ANGELINA!!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: Can you believe that?! She got the shoulder up again! How badly does Angelina want this title shot?!

At the last possible moment Angelina’s shoulder popped up from the canvas and the brunette rolled onto her side; Parks waving off the count and holding up two fingers to indicate his decision to the entire crowd and ring crew. Valerie looked at him in disbelief as she asked for a three count only for the referee to wave off her request and once more show the two. Her disbelief turned into anger as she demanded the three count from the man who remained steadfast. The red haired wrestler turned to look at Kyle who confirmed it should’ve been three before advising his client to carry on and put her opponent away for good. The Gold Standard member nodded at Kyle’s advice and signalled to the crowd that she was the One Percenter and she was going to put this match beyond doubt.

Zack: Now’s not the time to be talking to your manager or inciting this crowd! There’s a title match waiting for the winner, and she’s in there wasting time.

Mai: How many matches have you had? And who are you to question half of the Future Shock Tag Champions?

Valerie turned back towards Angelina as she had finally managed to push up to her knees and slapped her across the face. Hard. Fantastica’s hand moved straight to her jaw where the impact had connected and rose to her feet only for Valerie to step backwards before launching herself into a superkick that landed square on the button. Angelina fell backwards and caught herself on the top rope before she fell and stumbled forward straight into McKinley’s grasp. Valerie jerked her towards the middle of the ring, setting her up for the Divine Providence swinging reverse STO. Before she could deliver the move, Angelina began to throw elbows into the side of the red haired wrestlers head, forcing her to let go and allowing Fantastica to leave her feet and jerk her downwards into a code breaker. McKinley bounced off her opponent’s knees and reeled away before falling down and landing across the middle rope.

Zack: That’s what happens when you give an opponent time to recover. McKinley just ate a codebreaker!

Mai: Oh shut up, nobody asked you anything.

Angelina rolled upright and immediately went into motion, catching the former Future Shock Champion with a Fantast-Kick to her jaw. Valerie fell backwards to the canvas and as she did so Angelina stepped into position to stand over her and leapt upwards into a standing double knee moonsault - the Topsy-Turvy. Quickly she made the pin and hooked both of McKinley’s legs; Park slid into position for the count.

Zack: TOPSY TURVY!! SHE HIT IT!!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mai: BABY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! This was a travesty of justice!

As he completed the three count, the official rolled away and called for the bell and as it sounded Angelina slowly pushed up to her knees, holding one arm in the air. Parks helped her to her feet.

Kat: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall and earning a shot at the FFW Fast Track Championship… ANGELINA FANTASTICA!!!

Mai: How disappointing! Don’t worry, Valerie. You’re still leagues better than she can ever hope to be!

Zack: Angelina Fantastica just earned herself a title shot in one hell of a performance! Congratulations to her, and Lilly….you’ll be seeing her soon, I’m sure.

Valerie rolled out onto the apron, hugging her chest and body where she was met by Kyle who helped her to her feet, checking that she was alright before he began to guide her to the entrance ramp. Meanwhile in the ring, Angelina was starting to celebrate her victory, climbing to the middle rope as the fans cheered her loudly before the show cut elsewhere.

Matchmaker Seth

The next shot takes us backstage, and there we find the COO standing alongside Allison Marx at the Breaking Point interview position.

Allison: I’m here with the COO of FFW, Seth Star. A lot has been going on recently, and I’m sure you have a lot on your plate. Let’s start with what we heard from the Global Wars co-winner for Team Canada, Artemis Kaiser.

Seth: There was no one more impressed with Miss Kaiser’s performance at Global Wars than me, Allison. As she said, she successfully defended her No Surrender Championship and still came back to win the battle royal. I also heard what she had to say earlier tonight, and I’m not going to argue her case. By virtue of her accomplishing everything she has thus far including winning the battle royal, I’m prepared to offer her an opportunity at the highest rung up the ladder. But as you know, no one is permitted to hold two singles titles simultaneously in FFW. Until that time comes, I am sure she will continue to defend that No Surrender Championship. As a matter of fact, you’re going to see her in the ring two weeks from tonight.

Allison: Oh really? What did you have in mind?

Seth: I’m putting together what I like to call a Champions versus Challengers tag team main event with two teams who have never worked together before. On the Champions team, you will have both the No Surrender and Ultraviolence Champions, Artemis Kaiser and Mallory Bennett. On the opposing team will be their opponents at Fury, Savannah Taylor and Ruby Tyler.

Allison: Talk about unlikely allies. Was there anything else?

Seth: Yes. As you know, our next Pay Per View will take place on March 2nd. And given what we’ve been seeing of late, Fury could not be a better name for the show. The Prodigies have certainly enjoyed a pack mentality since they arrived. So that’s why I’m going to put them together in a six woman tag at Fury against three women who I’m sure will be happy to challenge them, given recent events.

Allison: Who are they facing at Fury then?

Seth: They’ll be meeting “Killer B” Bianca Reed, Caitlyn Storm, and the recently graduated Angel from Future Shock. All three women seem to take exception to the trio, and I can certainly understand why.

Allison: Are you sure that Bianca and Caitlyn can really trust Angel? She’s not exactly been known as a team player, outside of her former team with her manager.

Seth: To be honest with you, neither has Bianca been known as a consummate tag team specialist either. But she’s certainly shown she can be when the need arises, and Caitlyn has proven to be excellent in both. Can they trust Angel? Well I suggest they should before we get to Fury. Because anything short of that is not going to end well for the team that night, I don’t believe, Allison.

Allison: I guess we’ll find out at Fury.

Seth: Last but not least, I’d like to congratulate Angelina Fantastica on her victory moments ago. She will have her shot in February at the Fast Track Championship, and I look forward seeing her and Lilly continue to build the history and lineage of that title.

Allison: Thank you for talking with me. Don’t move a muscle, fans. When we come back, the main event is next.

Breaking Point takes its final commercial break.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 02:17:59 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2019, 01:09:54 pm »

Breaking Point returns from the commercial break, and immediately heads back to the ring with Kat Grayson already standing in the center. Referee Kevin Fisk awaits in the corner as she begins.

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is your main event of the evening.

Zack: This is a main event I didn’t expect to see anytime soon, but here we are! And what a golden opportunity for Bianca Reed! I’m here with someone who knows Jo very well, Savannah Taylor. Welcome to the booth.

Savannah: The pleasure is all mine, Zack. I've been looking forward to this match since it was announced.

I told ya, baby
Uh-oh
I told ya

The arena darkens as “Rockstar 101” by Rihanna begins to play before the camera takes us behind a woman with purple hair. She steps out onto the stage, raising her hand and making a fist as the camera looks over her shoulder. She tosses her sunglasses on her head out to the crowd as she heads towards the ring.

Rocking these diamonds
I'm rocking this chain
Make sure you get a picture
I'm rocking my fame

Kat: Introducing from Atlanta, Georgia, this is the Princess of the Reed family……...BIANCA REED!!!!

Bianca climbs up onto the apron, drops into a split before sliding under the bottom rope to the inside. She brings her legs together and hops to her feet, already making eye contact with her opponent and running them down verbally while her music fades and before the bell even rings.

Zack: After helping send the Prodigies packing earlier, Bianca’s ready to collect a Hall of Fame scalp tonight. This is her first main event on the FFW roster, and I’m sure she plans to make the most of it.

Savannah: Her first main event, but it probably will not be her last, that's for sure.

The arena darkens, bringing with it a large quantity of dry ice. In the ring, the green, white and orange lights pulse until they form the Irish Tricolour in the centre of the ring. It’s this sight that brings about jeering from the audience. As the lights settle, a drumbeat hits the speakers, soon to be followed by a well-known riff that doesn’t quite sound as people would know it to be. It is then that a woman steps out on the stage; Jo McFarlane. Not that you can tell right away - her face is obscured by a white bandana covering her mouth and nose, and she wears a green beanie on her head, which appears to be entirely covering her hair. She is also dressed in camouflage; traditional green colours, a long-sleeved jacket and trousers. Through the fog as the crowd begins to jeer, standing by her side, is her father.

If you’re havin’ trouble with the high school head,
He’s givin’ you the blues.
You wanna graduate, but not in his bed,
Here’s what you’re gonna do!
Pick up the phone, I’m always home
Call me anytime.
3624-360, I lead a life of crime.

Kat: Introducing first/And her opponent, from Derry, Northern Ireland, weighing one hundred and twenty seven pounds, she is “THE REBEL CHILD” JOOOOOOOO MCFARLAAAAAAAAANE!

During the verse and Maggie’s introduction, Jo first taps the stick on the floor, then starts off down the ramp, towards the ring. Tommy remains a step behind her the whole time...though it’s difficult given the massive height difference. She moves quite quickly, and stops at the bottom. Moving towards a corner at ringside, she drops the kendo stick in her hand against the barricade, making sure the referee sees that she did, giving him a pointed stare.

Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap!
Dirty deeds, and they’re done dirt cheap.
Dirty deeds, and they’re done dirt cheap.

As the chorus plays and the solo starts up, Jo ascends the stairs, removing the jacket she wears, revealing a similarly coloured top. The beanie soon follows and she steps through the ropes. She then heads towards her corner, where she stands on the middle turnbuckle, looking around her before jumping down. Her father joins her in the corner, and the two exchange words as the music fades out.

Zack: Jo McFarlane was on Bianca Reed’s wish list of opponents heading into 2019, and well she’s about to get her wish. I doubt Jo’s a big fan though.

Savannah: Jo isn't a fan of anyone that isn't herself. Let's call it like it is.

The referee checks both women quickly as Kat leaves the ring, and then calls for the bell. The crowd immediately begins showing their support for “Killer B”, which causes her to smile and start nodding her head. She moves towards the center, and that’s when the trash talking begins. Jo moves to meet her as Bianca is clearly giving her a lot of verbal static, seen by the way her head is moving the whole time….until Jo slaps her across the face. Then the talking stops, and Bianca starts firing right hands with reckless abandon. The crowd eats it up as she unloads on Jo, and begins to back her against the ropes. She quickly tosses her into the nearest corner, and comes in with a running knee before left and right and combinations start landing across the redhead’s body.

Zack: That slap was a bad idea! If Bianca needed more motivation, Jo just gave it to her and “Killer B” is absolutely blasting Jo!

Savannah: Bianca proving herself to be my favorite Bianca. Jo is dazed and I like it.

Reed fired Jo across to the far side, and caught her on the rebound with a handspring back elbow. It sent her stumbling backwards before Bianca charged towards her, and used a discus clothesline to send her out through the ropes to the floor. The fans roared in approval as Reed went right back to trash talking in the ring. As Jo started to get up on the outside, Bianca launched towards her with a Superman punch through the middle rope. As she got back to her feet, she happened to see Jo’s father coming around the corner….and turned towards him to invite him to do something.

Zack: Bianca’s taking on the world here. I’m not sure what Tommy had in mind, but if he’s feeling froggy, Bianca’s telling him to jump!

Savannah: The X factor on the outside coming into play. Bianca needs to be mindful of…..that person.

The referee ducked his head through the ropes to warn Tommy as Jo began to orise behind Bianca. She grabbed her around the waist from behind, only to get a mule kick between her legs from the purple haired star that the referee didn’t see. Reed spun around, grabbing her head and then bounced it off the apron once and then twice before she tossed her back into the ring and slid in after her. McFarlane made it to her feet, but immediately got fired into the far corner before Bianca followed her. She grabbed the top rope, and began stomping furiously at the redhead and driving her down to sit against the turnbuckles. Bianca shot her a double bird, and then delivered a corner dropkick before popping back to her feet. The crowd was loudly chanting her name at this point.

Zack: Bianca Reed couldn’t be more fired up if you struck a match! Look at those stomps one after another after another and--OH MY, Reed’s letting Jo know she’s number one with her

Savannah: Oh this is beautiful. I'm glad I'm ringside for this!

Bianca started talking to the crowd as Tommy tried to get his daughter out of the corner. Jo finally got to her feet as Bianca spun around. Reed took off towards her looking for a big boot to the jaw. But Jo ducked out of the way, causing her leg to get hung up on the top rope. She tried to get it free, but Jo began firing front kicks into her thigh. The referee warned her to get her out of the corner, so Jo freed her leg with a dragon screw leg whip to take her down to the mat.

Savannah: Veteran move right there. She's like a ginger shark who smells blood in the water.

Zack: There’s a good nickname, the ginger shark. Jo, like her or not, knows what she’s doing and is one of the best in the business. You don’t get to be FFW Champion otherwise.

The redhead began immediately assaulting Bianca’s left leg with elbow drops and knee drops. She rolled her onto her stomach, picked up that leg by the foot and began to spike the knee into the mat relentlessly. Tommy looked on approvingly from ringside as his daughter pulled Bianca to the ropes to drape her foot across the bottom so she could drop down onto it. As the referee moved her back to let Bianca get out of the ropes, Tommy grabbed her leg and snapped the back of her knee across the apron. He quickly moved away when the referee turned around.

Savannah: Oh come on! This is bullcrap!

Zack: Tommy McFarlane never saw a shortcut he wouldn’t take, if given the opportunity. This guy is a teacher at one of the Future Shock Centers, I dread to think what he’s been teaching.

Reed clutched her knee in pain before Jo started stomping it repeatedly. Bianca tried to get away from her, but Jo grabbed her foot and flipped her into a sharpshooter. The referee dropped down in front of Bianca to see if she wanted to stop, but was told no despite the look of agony on her face. Jo had it applied and locked deeply, practically sitting on Bianca’s lower back as the referee checked again to get the same answer.

Zack: Jo’s got this cloverleaf locked in, and I know exactly what it is she’s gonna be looking for: that inverted figure four leglock.

Savannah: Bianca is showing that toughness she's known for.

Tommy shouted at his daughter to break Bianca’s knee, and Jo kept the hold applied and tried to lean back to get more pressure. The fans were behind Bianca once more, trying to support her as the referee checked for a third time. Tommy then began screaming at Bianca to tap out, but that only seemed to fire her up more. Reed looked around for the ropes, and pushed up on her forearms before she started trying to pull them both towards them.

Zack: Tommy might should keep his mouth shut, because it looks like all he’s doing is inspiring Bianca more. Jo has slowed this match down to a crawl from the fast break it started with after the bell rang.

Savannah: Tommy keeping his mouth shut? Fat chance of that ever happening.

Inch by inch, she finally made it and wrapped her arm around the bottom rope. Fisk started a five count until Jo finally released the hold at four. Bianca clutched her left knee in pain as Jo rolled to the outside and pulled Bianca towards the corner with her. Tommy hopped up on the apron as Jo applied a figure four around the post, causing Bianca to shout in pain in the corner. The referee continued to admonish Tommy to get off the apron as Reed writhed in torture on the other side of the ring.

Savannah: The referee needs to do the right thing and throw Tommy out.

Zack: He shouldn’t have been allowed to come out here in the first place, but we’re stuck with him for the moment unfortunately.

Finally, the official turned back to see what was going on. Jo immediately let go of the hold, and held her hands up at her side. The redhead slid back into the ring, asking Bianca where all the trash talk was now. Reed started to pull herself up with the help of the ropes as Jo continued taunting her….until Bianca spat at her. Jo’s face grew angry as she nailed her with an European uppercut in the corner. McFarlane grabbed the bad leg and started to pull her away from the ropes, causing Bianca to hop on one foot. However, it didn’t work long for Jo until she caught an enzuigiri to the back of her head. They both collapsed to the mat as the crowd was once more supporting Reed.

Zack: That was well timed by Bianca, but the problem is how does she keep her down? She’s got one good leg, and it’s damn hard to win a match if you can’t stand.

Savannah: Bianca is resourceful. I'm pretty sure she can come up with something to take down Jo.

Bianca made it to the ropes, and began to pull herself back up to her feet. Jo was starting to rise as well, seeing where her opponent was before she went towards her. As she approached though, Bianca surprised her with a kick in the gut. It doubled her over for a half second before Reed grabbed her head, and delivered a stunner that bounced Jo back onto the mat. Bianca collapsed to all fours, and scrambled for the cover with a hook of the leg.

Zack: A stunner! I didn’t see that one coming, and neither did Jo!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TH-NOOO!!!

Jo got her shoulder up before the three came down, and Bianca rolled off the cover and headed to the ropes again. She started to pull herself up to her feet, and was clearly hobbling in pain trying to put weight on her left knee.

Savannah: A struggling opponent is usually the end when it comes to someone like Jo, but Bianca isn't just SOME opponent.

The redhead of the Franchise began to get up as well, trying to get her bearings when she spotted Bianca in the corner. She came forward to get her before Bianca caught her with a cyclone kick to the jaw! The crowd came to it’s feet as Jo hit the mat again, and Reed headed for the corner to climb up to the top rope. She was having significant trouble though with her leg as she peered between them to see Jo prone on the mat. And with no warning at all, she launched herself into a moonsault that landed perfectly before she went for the cover again.

Zack: A picture perfect moonsault, and it landed right on target! Reed’s looking to end it right here!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Jo again gets her shoulder up in time, and causes Bianca to roll off the cover in pain. She made her way towards the ropes, and used them again to help her get up to her feet. She glanced over her shoulder, looking as though she were measuring Jo for something as the redhead began to get up again.

Savannah: What is Bianca about to do?

As soon as Jo was back to her feet, Bianca went to use the middle rope for a springboard. But Tommy pulled it away, and she ended up landing on the back of her head instead. The referee immediately went to the floor, and told Tommy he was ejected from ringside. Jo’s father didn’t take kindly to that though as he bellowed at the referee in anger. Jo lumbered towards Bianca, and reached down to grab her before Reed surprised her with a small package! But the referee was still arguing with Tommy as the fans did the count instead.

Fans: ONE!!! TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Savannah: Oh come ON. The referee needs to wake up, IGNORE Tommy and do his damn job.

Fisk glanced to the ring, and slid in immediately when he saw the small package. He didn’t get to start the count though before Tommy pulled him out by the leg because he wasn’t done talking. The small package finally broke as Bianca sat up, looking around to see what was going on. She climbed to her feet, and ducked through the ropes to grab Tommy by the shirt. The crowd got much louder now as the referee told her to let go.

Zack: Everyone in Salt Lake City wants Bianca Reed to knock Tommy McFarlane into the next zip code! But the match is in the ring, and Jo’s back to her feet!

Savannah: Hell, I want to see that miserable excuse for a person get what he has coming to him.

Fisk tried to pull Bianca’s hand free of Tommy’s shirt, meanwhile Jo caught Bianca with a punt kick between her legs. She let go immediately, and fell to her knees on the canvas in pain. The redhead scooped her up, and planted her with her wheelbarrow facebuster! She quickly rolled her over to make the cover, and that was the time Tommy decided to stop arguing as the referee slid back in to count.

Zack: That’s one of Jo’s favorite moves, and you heard the BANG! I think this might be the end of the night for the Princess of House Reed!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Bianca rolled her shoulder off the mat in time, and Jo sat up on her knees with a look of anger building on her face. This time, it was Jo who headed for the corner and began to make her way up to the top rope. She dove off with a flying elbow drop, but Reed rolled out of the way. Jo crashed into the mat, and the fans started chanting Bianca’s name again to get her back to her feet.

Savannah: How? How did she do that?

Bianca crawled to the ropes, and fought back to her feet. She was still wobbly on her left leg, but gritted her teeth and headed for the corner. She started to make her way up to the top rope, looking between her legs to see Jo still holding her elbow in pain.

Zack: I think I know what’s coming next! There’s a corkscrew stunner in Jo’s future, if Bianca has her way about it!

Savannah: God I hope that is the case!

Jo began to rise to her feet very slowly, still favoring her arm as Bianca waited till she was in perfect position….and that was when Tommy hopped up on the apron. As Bianca glanced to see him, Jo surprised her with a superkick between Reed’s legs.

Savannah: What a cheapshot. I'd expect nothing less from Jo.

It crumpled her to the mat before Jo took off for the far side. Reed began to rise just as Jo left her feet for her spinning headscissors. Jo went for the cover before the referee slid into position to count…..then she kicked both feet up onto the middle rope.

Zack: There went the HAND GRENADE!! Look at her feet!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

The referee called for the bell as Jo sat herself against the ropes, trying to catch her breath as her father joined her in the ring. He helped her to her feet to a chorus boos from the crowd.

Kat: Your winner of the match by pinfall……………….JO MCFARLANE!!!

Tommy handed Jo a kendo stick, which she then used to strike Bianca’s body repeatedly until it finally broke. Then her father held the ropes open for her as they both dropped down to the floor.

Zack: Let’s call it for what it is! Whatever Jo made from tonight’s match, I hope her father gets half of it! I’m sure the rest of the Franchise are pleased as they can be!

Savannah: Of course they are, Zack. Would you really expect anything less from them?

Tommy gives his daughter another hand raise on the floor to massive boos as Breaking Point fades off the air.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: