Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 09:29:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Velocity - February 7, 2019

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Velocity - February 7, 2019  (Read 400 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: February 08, 2019, 09:27:26 pm »

Live from the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee
February 7, 2019

A couple is shown sitting on the sofa playing video games, particularly the newest FFW game as we see it’s Rose Gardner and her boyfriend. “Shotcaller” by Taio Cruz begins to play in the background. On the screen, they are playing a match between Artemis Kaiser and Miko Ayano before it fades to a shot of the two actually facing. The next shot is Savannah Taylor applying her favorite submission. Another flash into “Killer B” Bianca Reed climbing up onto the turnbuckle and flipping off her sunglasses to the crowd. Next we see Missy and Scarlett Silver giving each other a hip bump while O.E. is trying to get her Pokemon cards back from Emma Mackenzie.

As Rose and Alex continue to play, he starts to get the better of her in a tag match on the screen between KO/TO and the Gold Standard. The shot changes to a real one of Kyle raising Valerie and Lacey’s hands in victory. Kelly Kincaid takes off down the ramp towards the ring in another shot, leaping over the camera as she does so. Nevaeh Summers connects with a moonsault in the next clip before we head back to the couple on the couch.

Rose gives Alex a long look with a quirked eyebrow before she reaches forward and “accidentally” hits the reset button. But as he’s about to protest, we cut back to clips starting with Isis and Valentina giving each other a grin. Caitlyn Storm is then shown connecting with a superkick. The next shot is NHB rallying the crowd before we we see Riley Savell rolling her head on her shoulders. Back in the living room, Rose turns the channel just as the Velocity logo flashes across the screen, and then we head directly to the live show. The crowd roars as they see themselves on television, while spotlights shine all throughout the arena.

With a graphic showing the tag match for a Unity Championship shot coming up, we head backstage and find the champions standing on either side of their agent, Carson Black. He looks between Serafina and Claire with a smile before facing the camera.

Carson: Global Wars has come and gone, but it was a night that my clients will long recall throughout their careers. Not only was that the night that they recaptured the FFW Unity Championship from the Scarborough Fair, it would also prove to be the last night for the time being we are going to be seeing Mickey and Raquel in the ring. And should that prove to be the Fair’s last tag match either for a short time or for good, I’m positive both my clients are honored that they got to share the ring with you before your new journeys began.

Both girls nodded their head.

Claire: It was a massive honor to share the ring with the Scarborough Fair. I think it’s beyond doubt that they’re probably one of the greatest tag teams to have ever stepped into an FFW ring...or any ring anywhere. Getting to go two on two with them at Unstoppable and then again at Global Wars, I think they both go down as a couple of career highlights there.

Serafina: Mickey and Raquel are incredibly talented and always came to compete. Every match they’d give it absolutely everything they had. They deserve every accolade, championship and plaudit they’ve gotten. Definitely one of the best teams we’ve ever faced and always the toughest fought. I hope they have every success in whatever they’re now choosing to do.

Carson: And before we get to tonight’s match to determine the next challengers, there is one other team I’d like to address. This was mentioned recently, and I can confirm that the Burning Star Express have retired. My former clients have accomplished everything they wanted in their careers, and are satisfied with their place in wrestling history. They never faced the reigning Unity Champions, but as champions, I know Serafina and Claire are well aware of the impact Andi and Kaoru made in wrestling, not just FFW or SVW.

Serafina: Andi and Kaoru had a massive impact - both as singles stars and as the Burning Star Express. They debuted in FFW with a lot of hype and lived up to it. They’re worthy Hall of Famers and it’s a shame that we never got to face them in the ring.

Claire: Yeah, those two are up there with Mickey and Raquel. Not only were they one of the most loved, most charismatic teams we’ve ever met but they were standard bearers for the tag team division. The set the bar for everyone else to reach for.

Carson: With that covered, let’s talk about tonight. Seth Star has afforded two teams who have never faced my clients a chance to earn that opportunity. On the one side, there’s the Shades of the Sun with Alysson Gardner and her wife, Valerie. On the other side, it’s half of Chaotic Temptation in Scarlett Silver and O.E. Ayano. A new challenge is always welcome, be it from a Hall of Famer and her very successful wife or half of a group that dominated many of the title pictures in FFW last year. Ladies, do you have a preference for who comes away tonight with that Unity title shot?

Claire: Like you said, new challenges are always welcome and we look forward to meeting whoever comes out on top in that match. I’m pretty certain that if Mr Star has deemed both of those teams worthy of being in contention for a Unity title shot, we’ll probably end up facing them both sooner or later. Hopefully with us defending the Unity Titles on both occasions.

The former boxer grinned.

Serafina: Both Shades of the Sun and Chaotic Temptation will bring different things to the table. We know Alysson can take quite the beating from all her days wrestling hardcore matches while Valerie like you said is a Hall of Fame wrestler, a former FFW Champion able to mix it up with anyone in this industry. Chaotic Temptation meanwhile… O.E. is quite the character and an emerging talent, a fast rising star. Scarlett is a three time Fast Track Champion which isn’t something you can ignore. Whoever ends up facing us will have earned the chance and we’ll be ready for them.

Carson: As a matter of fact, I believe that match is about to begin. I suggest we go find ourselves a spot to watch it, ladies.

We see a graphic for the tag match coming up next before Velocity heads back to the ring.

The bell sounds a few times before the cameras settle on Kat Grayson standing in the center of the ring with her microphone.

Kat: The opening contest of Velocity is a tag team match scheduled for one fall. And the winning team will receive a shot at the FFW Unity Tag Team Championship!

Zack: Welcome to Velocity, and we are live from Music City itself: Nashville, Tennessee! We got a capacity crowd here at the Bridgestone Arena, and things are kicking off with a #1 contender match for the Unity Tag Titles, as you heard. Zack Hudson here, and I’m joined for this match by another member of Chaotic Temptation, Missy.

Missy: Thanks for having me along for this one, Zack. As you can imagine I’m extremely interested to see how it goes.

Shades of red, orange and white fill the lighting in the arena, as the dark, slightly odd chords of “Beautiful Apocalypse” play out over the speakers. This gives way to a heavier sound, where spotlights fall on the stage. From the back, alone, emerges Valerie Lamb. As she comes towards the middle of the stage, a trap opens from the floor, from which emerges Alysson Gardner; the sight of the pair brings about a loud chorus of blue. The wives stand side by side, and look at each other, smirks on their faces.

Gravity is pulling me, I don’t really wanna be
A child of desolation anymore (Why?)
My inner world is quaking, so tired of my trivial self
Paradise corrupted to the core, we’re standing on the edge!

During the verse, the wrestlers begin their walk down the ramp, with Alysson swinging her crowbar, just a little, and enough to make people notice that it’s there.

Kat: Introducing first/And their opponents, they are “The Outlaw” Alysson Gardner and Valerie Lamb, they are SHADES OF THE SUN!

Something new, something old,
Something blue something borrowed.
It’s time for us to celebrate our beautiful apocalypse,
Always know that you are not alone!

Take my hand, my gutterchild adventure
You are not alone (you are not alone!)
I’ll take you where the lovers go to sleep,
My borderline affection (you are not alone)
You are not alone!

The pair reach the bottom of the ramp, where Valerie pulls herself onto the apron, then helps Alysson up by pulling her too. The two wrestlers then leapfrog the ropes, landing on their feet in the ring. Heading to the middle, they face each other, where Alysson takes Valerie’s hand and pulls her into a spin, where she lands on a bended knee, as the older redhead lifts her two arms and crosses them in the air, throwing double horns while still holding her crowbar. The two regroup in the middle, then head together to their corner to discuss strategy as the music fades.

Zack: We haven’t seen much of the Shades as a team since before Global Wars. But they have a hell of an opportunity here to get themselves into a tag title shot. You know both these ladies well.

Missy: I do indeed, especially since one half of the team can’t keep my name out of her mouth. At least that’s how it seems to me.

As the intro to Bang Bang begins to play from the speakers, a multitude of strobe lights in different colours start to dance around the crowd before they converge on the stage. The curtain twitches, and first from the back comes Christian Kincaid. Scarlett and O.E emerge together and each take a place on either side of their manager. As the verse begins, Scarlett starts to dance seductively to it, with O.E watching with her head tilted to one side. After a few seconds she starts trying to shadow Scarlett’s moves….badly.

Sure she got a body like an hourglass
But I can give it to you all the time
Sure she got a booty like a Cadillac
But I can send you into overdrive (oh)
You've been waiting for that
Step on up, swing your bat
You see anybody could be bad to you
You need a good girl to blow your mind, yeah

As needing a ‘good girl’ is mentioned in the lyrics, Scarlett gives a nod and point towards O.E before they start making their way down the ramp towards the ring, with Christian walking in between the two...and O.E still trying to do the moves Scarlett was earlier.

Bang bang into the room (I know you want it)
Bang bang all over you (I’ll let you have it)
Wait a minute let me take you there (ah)
Wait a minute 'til you (ah, hey!)
Bang bang there goes your heart (I know you want it)
Back, back seat of my car (I’ll let you have it)

Kat: On their way to the ring, please welcome “The Orochi” O.E. Ayano, and “The Star Distraction” Scarlett Silver! Accompanied by Christian Kincaid, they are CHAOTIC TEMPTATION: REMIXED!

She might’ve let you hold her hand at school
But I’mma show you how to graduate
No, I don’t need to hear you talk the talk
Just come and show me what your momma gave (oh yeah)
I heard you've gotta big baby, mouth but don’t say a thing
See anybody could be good to you
You need a bad girl to blow your mind

The trio reach the edge of the ring as the second verse begins, and again Scarlett starts to dance seductively….and again, O.E tries and fails to copy her moves. Silver tries to encourage her partner to copy her moves, and slows down to break them down for her...but O.E still somehow manages to look like she is fighting with an invisible foe instead. 

Bang bang into the room (I know you want it)
Bang bang all over you (I’ll let you have it)
Bang bang there goes your heart (I know you want it)
Back, back seat of my car (I’ll let you have it)
Wait a minute 'til you (ah, hey!) (You know what, girls? let me show you how to do it)

The girls make their way into the ring, while Christian stays on the floor near their corner. As the beginning of the rap sounds in the song, O.E gets a huge grin on her face and she tells her partner that ‘she got this’.

It’s Myx Moscato
It’s frizz in a bottle
It’s Nicki full throttle, it’s oh, oh
Swimming in the grotto
We winning in the lotto
We dipping in the powder blue, four door
Kitten so good
It’s dripping on wood
Get a ride in the engine that could
Go, Batman, robbin’ it
Bang bang, cockin’ it
Queen Nicki dominant, prominent
It’s me, Jessie, and Ari
If they test me, they sorry
Ride his uh like a Harley
Then pull off in his Ferrari
If he hanging we banging
Phone ringing, he slanging
It ain’t karaoke night but get the mic 'cause I'm singing

In her element, O.E busts out her moves seamlessly to the rap, this time with Scarlett attempting to copy her...and giving up after a few moments of looking like she is having a seizure, instead choosing to fluff her hair and stand with one hand on her hip.

B to the A to the N to the G to the uh
B to the A to the N to the G to the hey
See anybody could be good to you
You need a bad girl to blow your mind (your mind) (okay)

As their theme music starts to fade out the girls head to their corner and start to share a few hushed words with their manager as they await the start of the match.

Zack: Best friends, stablemates, and now tag team partners, I think Scarlett and OE are about as perfectly matched for a team as any within Chaotic Temptation.

Missy: I think out of the four of us, these two are the closest. I’m really hoping that translates into a good team chemistry in the ring.

Referee Ashley Pruitt checks all four women, and calls for the bell to start the match. Valerie starts for her team, and OE lets Scarlett know she’s got this. Ayano stares across at the Hall of Famer before she holds her hand up for a test of strength. Valerie gives her a curious look right before she catches a thumb in her eye from the Orochi. Several right hands start landing upside her head before she starts unloading with stiff machine gun chops to her chest. It backs the redhead into the ropes before OE lands a Mongolian chop for added damage, and then a back body drop to put her on the mat.

Zack: OE is like a lumberjack with those chops, and she’s lighting up Valerie’s chest in the process. The skin almost matches her hair.

Missy: I know I wouldn’t want to be on the receiving end of too many of those chops from OE. She is lethal with them.

Valerie tries to get up as OE begins pounding on her back with clubbing blows to keep her down. She pulls the veteran into a front facelock, and begins driving knees into her head and chest before Valerie drives her into the Shades’ corner. Ayano barely has time to respond before she starts laying shots upside Alysson’s head, and then gets the wind taken out of her with a shoulder thrust to the body from Valerie. The former FFW Champion steps to one side, and presses a foot against OE’s throat as the referee counts her down. When she gets to four, Valerie yanks her out by the hair and executes a swinging neckbreaker. A hand reaches out to her wife, and Alysson tags into the match.

Zack: This is one area I think the Shades are gonna have the advantage. They are used to teaming with each other, and have all important continuity. Alysson was ready to tag in, and OE’s partner…. Well Scarlett’s adjusting her cleavage in the other corner.

Missy: I swear that girl would be dangerous if she could actually stay focused for longer than a goldfish’s memory span! I hope OE’s had her vitamins because she’ll need all the energy she can muster if Scarlett doesn’t snap herself out of whatever fairyland she’s currently in.

OE doesn’t make it out of the corner before Alysson wraps the tag rope around her neck, and tries to choke her out. But she lets go at the four count from the official, and drives a short knee into the former Prospect’s ribs. A few kicks land to her body before Alysson whips her across to the far side. OE barely has time to rebound before the powerful redhead pops her up into the air and steps out of the way before she faceplants on the mat.

Zack: It’s not the ride that hurts, it’s the sudden stop at the end. This is what Alysson loves to do, throw hands and brawl. And she’s found someone who is just as adept at it in OE.

Missy: OE can throw hands with the best of them, and she has a lot of resilience so I’m not too worried...at the moment. She does need to find some kind of response as soon as she can though.

The redhead seems to be enjoying herself as she pulls OE up to her feet again. Alysson scoops her up for what appears to be a powerslam, but OE lands behind her. When Gardner turns around, OE leaves her feet with a knee strike into the side of her head. It sends the brawler stumbling backwards as Ayano begins winding up for a big punch. Her arm swings around an around as Alysson stumbles forward into a…...big stomp to her foot. She then spins her around into an atomic drop that sends her into the corner with Scarlett. Ayano follows her in with a corner clothesline, and glances to Scarlett who asks if her hair is alright. OE confirms it is, and then makes the tag.

Missy: OE has a lot more patience with Scarlett than most, but at least she’s actually in the match now. I don’t think Alysson saw that quick offensive from OE coming at all.

Zack: At least Scarlett’s hair is up to muster though. If she had said no, OE might not have gotten to tag out to her.

Scarlett steps in as the pair begin stomping away at Alysson’s body, driving her down to a seat in the corner. Scarlett grabs her by the legs, and pulls her towards the center of the ring as OE heads up top. Silver goes for a catapult, but Alysson only gets halfway up before a big leg drop from OE crashes across her chest. Ayano rolls out of the ring, and Scarlett dives into the cover.

Missy: That was some nice teamwork from the girls, I’m impressed. This could be an early finish!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOPE!!

Alysson kicks out in time, and Scarlett gets back to her feet. She stops the redhead from getting up by grabbing her feet again for a double leg drop between her legs.

Zack: That’ll keep Alysson down for a little longer, most definitely. And Scarlett’s got her game face on...for now.

Scarlett got back to her feet, checking her image on the video wall as Alysson was beginning to get up too. The brunette spun around with a discus punch to the jaw., which again reeled Alysson for a moment. Scarlett fired her into the corner where she landed chest first before the former Fast Track Champion followed her in with a codebreaker to the back that flipped her over onto the canvas. Many in the crowd were behind her too, causing her to duck her head out under the bottom rope and blow a kiss or two to the fans. Meanwhile, Alysson was heading towards her corner.

Missy: Wake up, Scarlett! She’s letting Alysson get away from her, and if she doesn’t stop her quickly I’m predicting a tag and a fresh Valerie for her to contend with before too much longer!

Zack: Silver’s blowing kisses to the fans out here who are supporting her over Alysson right now, but that would be best saved for after the match….preferably not during it.

She ducked her head back into the ring, and saw Alysson reaching up to her wife for the tag. Scarlett was quick on her feet though, and took off towards her. A running dropkick to Valerie’s chest sent her off the apron to the floor, and Scarlett followed that up with a knee drop to the back of Alysson’s head. She tapped her forehead with a smile on her face, and started to pull Alysson away from the Shades’ corner. The redhead made it back to her feet as Scarlett grabbed her into a rear waistlock. But it was short-lived before Alysson stared firing back elbows into the brunette’s head. Three of them shook her loose, and sent her stumbling backwards before Alysson took off for the near side. Scarlett turned towards her before catching a stiff lariat from the redhead that dropped her onto the mat with a thud.

Zack: Alysson’s got a few years experience on Scarlett in the ring, and you’re seeing some of that veteran skill coming into play. I’d say both of them could use a tag about now.

Missy: Scarlett got herself in the game long enough to stop Alysson’s tag, but it hasn’t done her much good at the moment. That experience gap is a wide bridge to span.

Alysson headed for her corner to make the tag to Valerie, who was a little annoyed at this point. She stepped back through the ropes, and jerked Scarlett up by the arm and began firing kicks into her body repeatedly. A couple of the shots lifted her off her feet before the brunette finally collapsed to the mat. The Hall of Famer took off for the ropes, and came back with a double stomp to Scarlett’s back. She pulled her to her feet, and then off her feet into a bearhug long enough to ram her back first into the corner. Scarlett only made it a couple steps out of the corner before she dropped to her knees holding her back, prompting Valerie to deliver a knee strike to the side of her head. The brunette collapsed face forward on the canvas before Valerie rolled her over to make the cover.

Zack: Valerie’s doing all kinds of damage to Scarlett’s lower back, a favorite target from opponents of yours, as I recall. Let’s see if she’s done enough though!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOPE!!

The former Fast Track Champion got her shoulder up in time, and Valerie followed up by grabbing her legs and turning her over into a sharpshooter. The pain was etched all over her face as she reached for the ropes, which were inches away from her.

Missy: That hold is not going to be helping Scarlett’s back at all with the punishment she’s already taken to it. She needs to grab that rope, and quickly.

Christian moved around in front of her, encouraging her to move towards him. The referee dropped down next to Scarlett to see if she wanted to stop the match. The brunette made it clear she didn’t as OE began pounding the turnbuckle, and shouting insults at Valerie trying to make her lose her focus. The fans actually started chanting Scarlett’s name, as she reached for the ropes again but still couldn’t make it. She laid her head down on the mat, pounding it with her fist as the referee asked once again if she wanted to quit.

Zack: I’d say Scarlett’s only about 4 or 5 inches short of being able to reach the ropes, and it’s even more tortuous when it’s that close and you still can’t reach it. She may be thinking about tapping, because it doesn’t look like Valerie’s planning to release it.

Missy: Come on, Scarlett! Imagine it’s a hot guy you’re reaching for...that should spur you on! I’d hate to see the first outing of OE and Scarlett as an official team end with Scarlett having to tap out.

Scarlett reached again without success before Christian asked the referee for the official time. As Pruitt went to get it from the timekeeper, he reached into the ring and grabbed her by the hands to pull her towards the ropes. It worked too as Scarlett immediately grabbed the bottom rope, and the referee saw it when she turned around. She called for the break, and told Christian the time elapsed. Valerie let go at four with an annoyed look.

Missy: I think Valerie’s only looking annoyed because she was saving that trick for later on! Scarlett needed that break it was clear, hopefully now she can pull herself together quickly. Though she should aim for a tag if she’s thinking straight.

Valerie leaned down to grab her feet, looking to apply the hold again. But Scarlett brought her knees up, and pulled her into a small package. The referee jumped over it, and dropped down to make the count.

Zack: Look at that! Scarlett with an inside cradle, and Valerie never saw it coming!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!

Valerie managed to kick out in time before the three, and checked with the referee to make sure it was only a two. Meanwhile, Scarlett was heading for the corner to make the tag. Valerie went right after her, but got monkey flipped into the corner by Scarlett. OE tapped the redhead on the shoulder. And when she turned around, grabbed both of her breasts into a nipple twister until Valerie gave her a headbutt that knocked her off the apron.

Missy: I can’t really blame Valerie for that headbutt, I’d be doing something about the same. Whoever first decided it was a good idea to use that move in wrestling needs a smack around the head….with a baseball bat.

Scarlett reached up for a tag that wasn’t there, since OE was on the floor holding her head. So the Hall of Famer dropped an elbow across Scarlett’s back, and dragged her away from her team’s corner. Valerie made it back to her side, and tagged Alysson back into the ring. Gardner scooped up Scarlett, and used a powerbomb across her knee to send Scarlett rolling and clutching her back in agony. OE got her senses back, and headed around the corner. She yanked Valerie off the apron, and gave her a spinebuster on the floor. Alysson saw this, and went to grab her while Scarlett crawled towards the corner...with no one there.

Missy: Scarlett’s alone in her corner, and I don’t think she even know what’s going on outside the ring at the moment. This is starting to get chaotic….no pun intended!

Zack: OE wanted some payback on Valerie, and didn’t feel like waiting for the tags to make it happen. Meanwhile back at the ranch, Scarlett’s looking for a tag and OE needs to get there quickly!

Alysson immediately went to drag Scarlett back again just as OE hopped up onto the apron, and reached her hand out for the tag. The powerful redhead scooped her up, and threw her over her shoulder in a standing backbreaker submission. Scarlett hung backwards in place with Alysson holding her, further causing damage as the brunette squirmed to get free without much success.

Zack: Now Alysson’s looking for a submission, and your back is not meant to bend that way, folks. OE’s back in the corner, but it’s not going to be much help right now.

Missy: Scarlett’s been in this match for a while now, I’m not sure how long she is going to be able to last in a hold like that. She’s very clearly in pain already.

Alysson started to bounce her on her shoulder, trying to make the pain worse as someone climbed over the barricade on the other side. They jerked OE down off the apron, and dropped her with a DDT on the floor. Raven looked down at her future opponent with a head tilt as the referee called for the bell. Alysson dropped Scarlett, and raised her hand thinking she’d won….till the referee showed her Raven in the other corner.

Missy: For pity’s sake, she turns up like a bad smell. OE needs to kick her ass, repeatedly.

Kat: Due to outside interference, the referee has ruled this match a NO CONTEST!

Raven stepped on OE’s hair to keep her down before she produced a bottle of lighter fluid from her jacket. She quickly began to squirt it on OE’s hair, and tossed the bottle aside and then produced a matchbook. Christian bolted around the corner, but was a second behind a very angry Alysson who wanted to know what the hell she was thinking.

Zack: She was literally going to set OE’s hair on fire right there! You can smell that lighter fluid from here, and Alysson isn’t happy about the fact Raven cost both these teams...mainly hers!

Missy: Alysson always seem to find something to be unhappy about anyway, so it won’t feel any different to usual. And Raven is a complete nutter. They should give her one of those nice coats that let her hug herself and a bit of alone time in a room with padded walls.

Christian pulled OE out of harm’s way as Scarlett rolled out to join them. Valerie tried to stop her wife from going any further as Raven headed back over the barricade to disappear into the crowd.

Zack: Well we have no challengers yet for KO/TO, but clearly we’ll have to try to have this match again after Fury. That way hopefully, OE and Raven can settle their issues once and for all in the street fight. That said, I’m sure Scarlett’s just happy it’s over and so is her back.

Missy: She took a lot of damage to her back in that match, so I’m sure she’ll be soaking in an ice bath for a good long while tonight! And I repeat… OE needs to kick Raven’s ass...repeatedly!

As Christian helped his clients to the back, Velocity took it’s first commercial break.

The New Show

When the show returns to the back, Jake Chandler is shown standing alone in front the Velocity logo with a smile on his face.

Jake: Hello, everyone. Tonight, I have some pretty big news to share with all of you. Those of you who watch Future Shock know we do a preview show called After Shock. It lays out all the latest news and upcoming matches for our fans. It turns out the concept of the show was so popular with management that now the main roster is going to be getting its own preview show. I’m glad that Future Shock is contributing something more to the main roster besides many of the most talented rising stars in the sport. The name of the new show is going to be Face Off, which is pretty fitting considering what it’s all about. And while I won’t be hosting that show, allow me to introduce someone who will be.

Jake glances to his left as he is joined by Christian Kincaid, who shakes his hand.

Christian: I was pleasantly surprised when I was asked about hosting this new show. I’ve been around FFW since the day it opened, so I’d say I have a good working knowledge of what’s been going on with it in all that time. And I’ll try to measure up to your standards, jake.

This brought a grin to the host of After Shock.

Jake: The new show begins in March, and will be covering Breaking Point, Velocity, and each of the major Pay Per Views FFW produces as well. It starts after Fury, and like my show, Christian will have a revolving door of guests lined up to discuss what’s coming up with him. It could be anyone: someone from the main roster, another manager like him, one of the Prospects. Like I said, it could be anyone.

Christian: I look forward to that. Speaking of which, do we have any idea of who the first guest co-host will be?

Jake nods eagerly.

Jake: Definitely, that’s already been set for your first show. And as it turns out, I have invited her to join me.

Both men turn as they hear footsteps approaching. Dressed in black leather boots, a black pleated skirt and a low cut red sleeveless tank top, the smiling figure of Future Shock prospect Elizabeth Lannister approaches.

Elizabeth: That would be me.

Christian looks at the “Lioness” and extends a handshake towards her.

Christian: Well that’s not a bad way to start off a new show. I’ve seen Elizabeth at pretty much every main roster show anyway, especially when Valerie is on the card like she is tonight.

Jake gives her his full attention as well.

Jake: What do you think of the idea of bringing the concept of After Shock to the main roster? I’m guessing you’re in favor since you’re the guest co-host.

Elizabeth returns Christian’s handshake as she turns her attention to Jake.

Elizabeth: Honestly, I’m surprised it hasn’t happened sooner. Everyone sees the popularity of After Shock. So it really was only a matter of time before the main roster, the place everyone in Future Shock wants to end up, gets the same treatment.

Christian: I like that we’re doing things differently. Every promotion posts a card for a show, but now the viewers are going to hear different insights  and see my co-hosts and I discuss the matches too. I’ll tell you what we can do, if the Lioness here is game. I say we start by talking about Fury instead of waiting till after it.

Jake: What do you think? You up for working with Christian starting before Fury instead of after it?

Elizabeth: I’m game for anything. No time like the present to give the people what they want. I’d be happy to work with Christian over here anytime.

She says with her confident tone of voice, flicking her hair over her shoulders.

Jake: Well then, be on the lookout for that on the FFW website. Just look for the Face Off tab on there, and I’ll let you know when the first show is out! Good luck to you both on the first show.

Christian: I appreciate it, and will be honored to have Elizabeth join me.

Elizabeth: You’ve got the best first guest anyone could ask for. I’m going to make it worth everyone’s while.

The show then cuts back to the ring with a graphic for Valerie’s match with Lilly showing that it’s coming up next.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 12:43:09 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2019, 09:28:51 pm »

The show heads back to the ring as Kat Grayson is stepping under the middle rope, and then heads to the center to begin.

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

Zack: Lilly Arthur has been a very busy girl of late in FFW, and that streak continues tonight as she’s about to meet Valerie McKinley. I’m going to be joined by a guest here in just a second, which means Mai is going to come back smelling like a chimney.

The lights in the arena sharply cut off, leaving everything in complete darkness. The chiming of a clock is heard echoing in the darkness, followed by a chipper, circus like chime tone. As the tone chimes on, a vibrant gold spotlight shines down on the top of the stage. The circus chimes are soon replaced by the opening chorus of “Villain” by Wild Fire.

"Tic tic toc, the time bomb clock
Ticks grinning ear to ear here baby
Tic Tic Toc, the time bomb clock
ticks counting down...
tic, tic stop!"

At the exact moment “stop” is sung, the song kicks into full gear, setting off a series of shimmering gold strobe lights going off on either side of the ramp. A few seconds pass before the controversial redhead, Valerie McKinley makes her way out from behind the curtain and stands in the immediate center of the stage, standing in the gold spotlight. Coming out behind her and standing next to her was her manager, one Kyle Kilmeade.

"You know I speak in riddles,
And I’m plotting to destroy
Villain as I always was
Crazy is as crazy does"

Clad in a mid-thigh length leather jacket worn open over her gear, Valerie looks around at the crowd showering her with a rousing chorus of boos. She looks over at Kyle and the pair simply shake their heads. The strobe lights begin to lessen in intensity as the pair makes their way down the aisle, her arms at her side and a focused look on her face. As she makes her way to the ring, the fans on either side of the aisle make their displeasure at her appearance rather noticeable, which Valerie simply dismisses with an arrogant flip of her hand.

"My sanity's in short supply
Mad as a hatter, hey surprise!
T-T-T-Ticking bomb on the inside
Livin' with the villain pacing in my mind."

Maggie: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring, being accompanied by Kyle Kilmeade…..from Providence, Rhode Island…….Valerie McKinley!!

The boos grow louder as Kyle hops up onto the apron and climbs into the ring. Valerie hops up onto the apron and spins around so her back is resting on the ropes. With her head bowed, she lifts both arms up towards her head and has her pointer finger and thumb on both hands close to her head. She lifts her head up and extends her arms out, her fingers pointing out at the crowd like pistols. She then makes a motion like she was firing her finger guns at the crowd before turning around to see Kyle already holding the ropes open for her. She steps through the open ropes and into the ring.

"I'm blowing up the mystery
And all the pretty things you see
Light flame to fuse
And Sparks will fly
You said goodnight
Now say goodbye."

Once in the ring, she walks around with her arms extended outward, reveling in the heat from the crowd. She walks over to the corner and peels off her jacket, letting it drop to the apron as the lights return to normal and her music fades out. She rests her back against the turnbuckles and brushes a few stray strands of hair out of her face, awaiting the start of the action. Kyle heads for the broadcast booth to join Zack.

Zack: Valerie wasn’t happy in the slightest when Angelina Fantastica slipped past her to get the next Fast Track Championship shot. The title isn’t on the line here, but I’m sure she has something to prove. Kyle, welcome to the booth.

Kyle: I wouldn’t be anywhere else when Valerie or any of the Gold Standard compete. I overheard you mention Angelina, and I hope she went out and bought a lottery ticket after that match.

“All Stand Up” by Status Quo starts to play as the young lady runs out onto stage with the championship belt around her waist, heading to one side she urges the crowd to their feet, clapping her hands above her head. Skipping across to the other side, she waves them to their feet as she once more claps her hands over head. Quickly moving back to the ramp, she sprints down to the ring, sliding underneath the bottom rope and getting to her feet quickly. Bouncing off the ropes she powerslides across the ring on her knees before hopping to her feet and continuing to rally the crowd by stomping on the mat and clapping as she heads for her corner, climbing to the middle turnbuckle and holding the title high above her head before getting ready for the match to start.

Kat: The young lady approaching the ring comes from Sheffield, England by way of New York City, New York. She is 5’7” tall, she weighs 144 lbs and she is the reigning FFW Fast Track Champion….LILLY ARTHUR!!!

Zack: The Fast Track Champion has had a whirlwind of a schedule lately, but faces someone tonight who is as technically sound as she is, in my opinion.

Kyle: I’d go so far as to say she’s more technically sound. Lilly’s been facing brawlers like Bianca and Mallory lately. She’s not been in the ring with someone like Valerie.

Referee Ashley Pruitt checks both women, and calls for the bell to start the match. Lilly heads for the center, while Valerie remains leaning against the corner before finally joining her. They lock up in the center, and Valerie immediately turns it into a standing wristlock. She immediately tries to twist it further before Lilly uses a leg sweep to take her down to the mat and break the hold. McKinley hops back up to her feet, and eats a back elbow from the champion to the mouth. Two more elbows follow that before Lilly catches her with a running knee to the ribs. It doubles the redhead over before Lilly pulls her into a side Russian leg sweep.

Zack: So far going hold for hold has shown Lilly to be just that much quicker than Valerie to this point in the match.

Kyle: Well Valerie was trying to wrestle, and Lilly had to go for elbows to get out of what she had in mind. I’ll be impressed later maybe.

The redhead started back to her feet before Lilly tried to pull her into another knee. But Valerie stopped her progress with a thumb to the eye. The blinded brunette covered her face for a half second, and gave Valerie the opening she needed to pull Lilly down and into a DDT. Valerie mounted her back, and pulled her head up with one hand before firing forearms across her face with the other. She quickly got back to her feet, dragging Lilly with her before using a slingshot suplex to take her down to the mat. When she got back to her feet with a smile, the Indianapolis crowd showed her no support whatsoever.

Zack: Can you explain to me why she does this? I see so many wrestlers do this over the years, and the logic is lost on me.

Kyle: It’s the same reason that whenever you do whatever it is you are proud of doing, you look to those around you for support. I’m sure you like to hear people tell you when you did something well. It’s only human!

Lilly began to get to her feet, only for the redhead to rake her own bootlaces across Lilly’s face to put her down on her knees. A stomp to the back of her head drove her face into the mat before Valerie scooped her around the waist. She pulled Lilly to her feet and turned just enough to use a German suplex, crashing Lilly into the turnbuckles. She clutched the back of her neck before the One Percenter started stomping away at her in that same corner. She backed up a few steps, and charged forward with a knee to Lilly’s head, smashing it into the bottom turnbuckle. The champion was dragged out of the corner before Valerie dropped down to make the cover.

Zack: Lilly’s head was crushed against the turnbuckle, and the 1 Percenter is looking to get herself in line for a title shot right here!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOPE.

Lilly kicked out at the two count, and Valerie got back to her feet. She pulled the Brit up with her into a front facelock, and began driving knees into her chest and face. Lilly was dragged out towards the center of the ring before Valerie hoisted her up into a brainbuster.

Kyle: Lilly’s gonna end up wishing she had stayed down a minute ago. Because Valerie’s clubbing her like a baby seal right now.

The champion started to get up again before Valerie applied a wristlock into a short arm lariat that put her back down again. McKinley took off for the far side, and came back with a knee drop to Lilly’s head. When she got back to her feet, she watched Lilly as she tried to get up again. When she got to a vertical base, Valerie immediately applied a sleeper in the center of the ring. The referee moved around in front to make sure Lilly wanted to continue.

Zack: Right from the CROWN JEWEL into a sleeper. Valerie’s been working her head over for a little while now, and this could be all over but the crying.

Kyle: Lilly’s not sure where she is right now, but in just a little bit longer, it won’t matter because she’ll be in dreamland.

The champion tried to reach for the ropes, but Valerie made sure to keep her in the center of the ring. It wasn’t long before Lilly began to droop, and look as though she were going to fall down to the mat. The referee raised her hand up, and let it drop once. When she did it for the second time, Lilly drove Valerie backwards into the nearest corner. It knocked the wind out of her, and Lilly managed to stumble away. She quickly tried to get herself together as Valerie shot towards her. The brunette caught her coming in with a scoop up and fell backwards into the top turnbuckle, causing Valerie’s head to snap backwards. Lilly bounced off the ropes into a sling blade clothesline before collapsing on top of her to make the cover.

Zack: Where did that come from?! Lilly decked Valerie with that sling blade, and the Fast Track Champion could be seconds from victory!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOPE.

Valerie’s shoulder came off the mat after the two count, causing Lilly to roll off the cover and try to get her wits about her. The champion shook her head, and struggled to get back to her feet. Valerie wasn’t far behind her in getting up as well, and immediately went to grab her. But the champion grabbed her head, and surprised her with a jawbreaker.

Kyle: Lilly’s practically out on her feet here, and working on instincts. All she has to do is make a single mistake, and Valerie will seal the deal on this match.

As the redhead stumbled in the other direction, Lilly grabbed her from behind and planted her with her full nelson facebuster. She rolled Valerie onto her back for the cover with a hook of the leg in the process.

Zack: TIGER LILLY! You might should have stayed in Valerie’s corner!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE.

Valerie’s arm shot up off the mat, and Lilly rolled away from her. The champion got to her feet, far more clear-headed now as she began to do a little Ali Shuffle.

Kyle: Now see, this is wasting time right here! If she thinks she has Valerie vulnerable, put her away instead of channeling her inner Claire Black like this!

Valerie made it to her feet, and started to turn towards the champion. When Lilly went to grab her, Valerie jerked her by the arm forward into a belly to belly suplex. She rolled away and got to her knees, trying to recover quickly when she got to her feet. She jerked Lilly back up, and fired her into the corner. A running forearm to the mouth caught her flush before Valerie left her feet for the gamengiri! It snapped Lilly’s head back before she collapsed to the mat, and Valerie made the cover.

Kyle: That, Zack, is the ONE PERCENT! Man, that made my head tingle and all I did was watch it here with you!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NUH UH.

Lilly barely got her shoulder off the canvas before the three count, and Valerie gave Ashley Pruitt a cold stare as she got back to her feet. She started to walk her down as the referee reminded her it was only a two count.

Zack: Sherwin Williams couldn’t have fit a paint job between the referee’s hand and the mat right there.

Lilly struggled to her feet, catching Valerie from behind into her double knee backbreaker and reverse DDT combination. The fans came to their feet before she slumped across her, and hooked the outside leg in the process.

Zack: There’s the WATER LILLY!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

The referee called for the bell as Lilly rolled off the cover onto the mat, trying to catch her breath before she finally sat up and had her hand raised.

Kyle: ……………...Seriously? It was three when Valerie had it! Seriously?!

Kat: Here’s your winner by pinfall……………….LILLY ARTHUR!!

Zack: Lilly Arthur continues to impress here tonight with a very hard-fought win over Valerie. Now she heads to Breaking Point to defend her title against Angelina Fantastica!

The champion rolled out of the ring, and was handed her title. It brought a tired smile to her face as she held it over her head. Kyle left the booth to tend to his client as Lilly started to head for the back.

Zack: I think we have an early candidate for the Hardest Working Woman in FFW right now, because Lilly Arthur is proving it night in and night out!

As the champion heads up the ramp with a tired smile on her face, Velocity heads to a commercial for Fury on March 2nd.

One Agitated Nevaeh

“Rise” By Sixx Am begins to play through the building as the capacity crowd gets to their feet. Nevaeh Summers makes her way out in a brisk pace. Nevaeh looks very angry as she storms to the ring, running and sliding in underneath the bottom rope. Nevaeh walks across the ring and asks Kat Grayson for a microphone. As Nevaeh is given the microphone she begins pacing around the ring in a hurry. She moves back and forth across the ring, scratching the back of her neck before raising the mic to her mouth and speaking up.

Nevaeh: Everybody here tonight knows why I’m out here and why I’m in a foul mood. Just to make sure you guys can hear me right?

The fans give a positive response as Nevaeh, apcing, nods her head.

Nevaeh: Good, I am heard. I’ve not gone silent to the world. People can hear me when I speak. It just is a select few people who are muting me. You all know who I’m referring to. I have been spending weeks on end trying to reason with a person, and her flock,  who are truly out of their minds. I have tried to handle this professionally. I have tried to be mature in all of this. I asked to be left out of whatever plan they were trying to conspire. But no….no that couldn’t happen. Instead all I get is a rambling maniac trying to speak a lie into existence.

Nevaeh pasues, pacing around the ring, her face turning into s scowl as she resumes talking

Nevaeh: You can lie your ass off as much as you want Casey, but I’m not gonna let it become seen as fact. I have never turned to you for a damn thing. I did not ask you for help or salvation as you put it. YOU did not help me get to where I am right now in my life. You had nothing to do with it at all. Whatever this...this deal you’re trying to pull is… it’s garbage. Complete and utter garbage. This whole deal is because you are out to try and accomplish some goal at my expense. To try and capitalize on what I’m trying to make out of my life.

Nevaeh wildly shook her head as she kept pacing

Nevaeh: I’m not part of games anymore Casey. I’m not a pawn for anybody. But yet you want to keep trying to make me out to be something I’m not. You’re so desperate to make this lie true that you stage you and your group to be some kind of heros

Nevaeh now looks to be very upset, her tone become filled with agitation..

Nevaeh: And how do you do it?! You have me attacked by three people wearing masks. You try to make it seem like I’m getting robbed? I had no idea what was happening to me. I was coming to the show and next thing I know I’m getting jumped. I’m getting robbed, punched in the face, stomped on. I was left on that concrete, not knowing what was going on....and why? Because you wanted to try and make it seem like you cared about me? You set me up…

Nevaeh paused again, her body shaking from remembering the events of this past saturday. Nevaeh kept pacing, running a hand through her hair as she looked down to the mat

Nevaeh: You had me attacked in the streets and then looked me in the eye afterwards as if you did me some great favor. You disgusting witch. Yet you have the nerve to claim you had no idea what happened. That it was all the actions of some underling?

Nevaeh loudly scoffed at this notion.

Nevaeh: Yeah, yeah Casey that’s just another lie in a web full of them. You expect me and all these people to believe that? You have been pushing this issue for weeks on end. You come out here and want credit for something you never had a hand in doing. You have me attacked to try and make your group see like you care about me. I am tired of you and this charade you’re trying to pull. I’m sick of it! At Fury you are gonna get in this ring with me and I swear one way or another I’m gonna..

As Nevaeh speaks there’s a quiet hum and buzz throughout the crowd of “She’s Got The Whole World In Her Hands” being sung quietly by The Choir. The camera picking up the members of Casey’s Choir slowly walking through the crowd. Nevaeh turned and spotted the group making their way down, snarling at them in the process as she circled around to see where they were all coming from. As the Choir neared the ring, they climbed over the barriers and started to surround the ring while a small troop headed down the entrance ramp; one of which was carrying a weighty looking book in their hands. Nevaeh kept turning around, making sure she didn’t lose sight of the group. Nevaeh had a defensive stance as she kept looking around.

A moment later a brunette girl stumbled forward onto the stage as though shoved through the curtain. She was followed by Casey Atherton. As the girl got her balance, she was recognisable as the female ‘hero’ from Breaking Point that had set up the attack on Nevaeh and today she was in her street clothes. Nevaeh spotted the woman..and Casey, on the stage. Her eyes becoming locked on them.

Casey: I understand your rage, My Child…

Nevaeh: I said stop calling me that! Stop calling me that right now, do you understand me?! Stop it!

Nevaeh was very animated as she said this, her voice filled with emotion. Casey gave her a very small smile.

Casey: I understand why you might be mad given the situation that unfolded at Breaking Point. Again, I was as horrified and as shocked as anyone by the events that unfolded before Breaking Point in Dallas, Texas. And I was even more shocked to discover that it was all put into motion by a...a… Rogue Element… This Rogue Element right here.

Casey glared at the brunette for a moment who hung her head in shame. Nevaeh seemed appalled by what she just heard.

Casey: Since Breaking Point, this woman has been interrogated by FFW Security staff, by Dallas’ finest, has appeared before a judge and understands that there are further consequences still to come following her despicable actions outside the American Airlines Arena a few short days ago. She has come to fully realise the error of her ways.

There was a nod from the red head. Nevaeh stood there shaking her head, eyeing Casey the entire time she’s been out here.

Casey: Until she has to face those consequences, she has been released into my personal care and instruction. And…. and I have forgiven her for making that huge mistake. For her over enthusiasm and her over exuberance. For is that not what our Lord teaches us? Doesn’t everyone deserve a second chance?

Nevaeh raised the microphone back to her mouth and spoek with  avery sarcastic tone

Nevaeh: Oh wow, you forgave her. What a shocking development. She was over enthusiastic? Too over exuberant? Well what a shame. Oh yeah give her a second chance. Why not. After all she was only following orders from the fake she seems to believe in.

The Saviour’s lips pulled thin for a moment.

Casey: She has apologised to me. She has apologised to all her brothers and sisters. To all your brothers and sisters for going into business for herself. Then she begged me. She begged me to come here to Nashville, Tennessee - where the very generous people have donated in huge amounts to my mission and am sure have all downloaded my app - because there is one more person that she knows she needs to apologise too. And with the support of all of her brothers and sisters here today and around the world intends to do so. Don’t you?

Casey asked her pointedly, getting a nod of the head from the brunette before the disgraced heroine began to trudge down the entrance ramp to the ring, the choir giving a glare as she did so. Nevaeh was watching her the entire, time, suspicious of what was going on here. When the brunette reached the ring she rolled underneath the bottom rope and came up to her knees and knee walked towards the blonde, tears forming in her eyes as she started to apologise to the Hall of Famer. Nevaeh took a step back at first, startled by what was happening. She watched the woman apologizing  profusely to her, even reaching out to grab her hand.

Nevaeh kept backing up till eventually walking around the woman and looking back at Casey

Nevaeh: I’m not here to listen to this crap. It means nothing. This is just another stunt by you. You’re trying again to lie to these people, to make me look like a liar. I’m not playing this game Casey.

Casey looked at Nevaeh impassively for a moment before she started to raise the microphone to her lips at which point the kneeling, crying girl threw herself forward, grabbing hold of Summer’s leg - not to attack her but to plead for forgiveness from the World’s Finest. Nevaeh, spooked at first, turned her head and started hitting at the woman. Kicking her off of her. Nevaeh then grabbed the brunette and threw her out of the ring. Scowling at her and yelling “Don’t ever touch me again!” Nevaeh had her back to Casey as the redhead spoke

Casey: That’s...that’s no way to treat your sister. No way to treat a woman who was begging for forgiveness. I…

Nevaeh raised the microphone to her mouth, snapping back to face Casey

Nevaeh: That is not my sister. None of these idiots out here are my family. They never have been and neither have you you sniveling little bitch!

The crowd roared with approval as Nevaeh glared at Casey. The Saviour paced back and forth, giving a nod of her head as she continued to speak, staying calm and cool..

Casey: I can see you going back to your old ways. I can see those old demons at your back, My Child. As I have always told you Nevaeh, we look after our own. We protect our brothers and our sisters. We stop them from straying and lead them along the path of righteousness towards salvation.

As Casey spoke the Choir closed in on the ring and almost as one reached up for the ropes, pulling themselves up onto the apron. Nevaeh looked around the ring, showing serious concern, as the choir began to step through the ropes. Nevaeh looked at Casey one last time with a scowl before looking back at the choir. The World’s Finest darted towards the first Choir member to duck their head through the ropes and caught them with a knee lift that sent them falling back off the apron to the floor as she spun, moving along the ropes to hit any Choir member that moved before she charged across the ring to the other side to catch another member of Casey’s mission as they entered the ring. Unfortunately for Nevaeh she was just one woman while the Choir were many and she found herself overwhelmed and forced back into the corner by repeated blows from those members closest to her.

As she hit the turnbuckle pads she tried to fight her way back out, delivering closed hand haymakers that sent the singers reeling away from her. Slowly she managed to push through the crowd, heading towards the middle of the ring where she found the Choirster with the big heavy book in their hands and was blasted in the face with it. Summers took the blow to the jaw and crumpled to the mat as the book was dropped to the canvas; a brick falling out of the centre of it. As soon as the blonde hit the canvas, the rest of the Choir descended upon her, stomping and punching away at her as Casey began to head down to the entrance ramp to the ring.

As Casey entered the ring the rest of the Choir parted like the Red Sea for Moses and Atherton walked slowly towards the fallen Hall of Famer, stepping around her and dropping to her knees at her head. Atherton cradled the blonde’s head in her hands and started to talk to her; her words just picked up by Summers dropped microphone.

Casey: I’ve saved you once, My Child. I shall do it again. With the love of your brothers and sisters - sometimes with tough love... Fear not the dark for I am the light, guiding you back to Salvation. Together… you and I, My Child, we will beat your demons. Together, we will win.

The crowd was booing ferociously at the sight in the ring. Nevaeh though was unconscious from the attack,as her head stayed resting in Casey’s hands. As security and EMT’s began to head to the ring, Casey took the jacket that was being offered to her by the female heroine, placing it under Nevaeh’s head to keep her comfortable as the rest of the Choir began to leave the ring and trooped slowly up the entrance ramp, Casey following behind him as the show cuts elsewhere.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 12:44:20 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2019, 09:30:03 pm »

Kat: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish!!

Mai: Why does Bianca Reed keep getting these wish list matches? You saw what happened with Jo, and how that turned out.

Zack: I did, and luckily Sophia doesn’t need a village to help her win a match. Besides that, I’m looking forward to it.

I told ya, baby
Uh-oh
I told ya

The arena darkens as “Rockstar 101” by Rihanna begins to play before the camera takes us behind a woman with purple hair. She steps out onto the stage, raising her hand and making a fist as the camera looks over her shoulder. She tosses her sunglasses on her head out to the crowd as she heads towards the ring.

Rocking these diamonds
I'm rocking this chain
Make sure you get a picture
I'm rocking my fame

Kat: Introducing from Atlanta, Georgia, this is the Princess of the Reed family……...BIANCA REED!!!!

Bianca climbs up onto the apron, drops into a split before sliding under the bottom rope to the inside. She brings her legs together and hops to her feet, already making eye contact with her opponent and running them down verbally while her music fades and before the bell even rings.

Zack: Bianca Reed is hunting big game, and she’s got a match with the Evolution Champion tonight. The game in FFW doesn’t get much bigger than that.

Mai: And just like she did with Jo, she’ll suck and fall at Sophia’s feet. Then Sophia will snap her arm just like she always does.

The arena goes dark for just a moment, the funky opening chords to Voodoo Johnson's "Dirty Angel" playing through the PA, before the white lights are replaced by swirling green replacements, bathing the arena in the favorite color of the Emerald City Siren. A few seconds pass, though, before Sophia Pike actually makes her way out through the curtain, met--immediately--by a chorus of boos, which she largely brushes off with a flick of of either wrist. She pauses at the head of the ramp, hooking her thumbs under the strap of the Evolution title belt, chewing a piece of gum fairly obviously, and shaking her head at the collective audience, for whatever reason.

Clearly in no particular hurry, judging by the utter lack of pace, Sophia makes her way down the ramp. About halfway to the ring, one fan is able to get past the practiced apathy of the Siren, and she actively gets in his face, shouting...something, that for the most part can't be heard over the music playing in the arena. Whatever the fan says back to her seems to amuse the self-proclaimed Queen of King County, who just smirks and waves him off, making the shorter trip down to the ring and climbing up onto the apron. She leans back against the ropes, grinning with a little more joy than one should probably get out of being almost unanimously booed. She unstraps the title from around her waist, raising it up with one arm, using the other to beckoning the crowd to get even louder--which they happily do. Sophia holds her pose, her title in the air, for a couple more seconds before climbing into the ring.

Kat: And her opponent...from Seattle, Washington, weighing in at 137 lbs, she is the "Emerald City Siren," and the reigning, defending FFW Evolution Champion...SOPHIA PIIIIIKE!

Sophia smirks, climbing up onto the second turnbuckle and stretching both arms out, bending just a little bit at the waist and leaning herself forward. She shouts something at the sections of fans she can see, but again it's mostly unheard. Eventually, she hops off the turnbuckle and pulls her Queen of King County shirt off, tossing it out into the crowd. She scoops the title back up off the ground, draping it over her shoulder as she waits for the match to begin.

Zack: It’s hard not to be confident when you’re Sophia Pike. She has run amok from day one in FFW, and knocked off plenty of the best we have.

Mai: Plus having that Evolution title in her hands kinda helps with that. That title tends to find itself on the best and brightest in FFW.

Jennifer Stringer moved towards Sophia Pike asking her for the title belt only for the Emerald City Siren to shake her head as she held onto her title; the woman stepping past the referee towards the middle of the ring, staring a hole through Bianca as she raised the title high in the air. The crowd booed her as Pike retraced her steps and placed the championship on the belt in the corner. The official checked once more that both competitors were ready before she called for the bell. The pair moved out of their corners, circling around each other, Reed trash talking her opponent only for Sophia to roll her eyes before she darted forward and took her opponent down to the canvas with a double leg takedown, Pike launching herself forward looking to deliver closed right and left hands into Bianca’s skull.

Mai: This is what happens when you run your mouth to someone like Sophia, Bianca! She’s gonna--

Zack: She’s gonna get flipped on her ass! Reed is definitely faster than Sophia, and is absolutely honed in on pulling off a huge win tonight.

The Queen of King County was barely able to land two shots before she found herself tumbling away as Bianca caught her with a monkey flip. Sophia rolled through to her feet and immediately headed straight back towards to Reed who caught her coming in with a standing dropkick to her chest that knocked Pike down to the canvas. Again the Evolution Champion was quickly back up to her feet only to be taken straight back down to the mat as Killer B came off the ropes with a springboard into a flying clothesline. Once more Sophia pushed quickly back up to her feet only to get her jaw rocked with a running lift knee from her opponent. As Pike reeled away Bianca dropped back to the ropes, bouncing off them and delivered a spinning wheel kick to her jaw. Sophia staggered backwards as the foot connected only for Reed to take hold of her wrist and Irish whipped her across the ring, catching her on her return with a low dropkick that took her foe’s leg out from under her causing her to faceplant into the mat. Reed kipped back up to her feet quickly as Pike pushed upwards to her knees only for Bianca to hook her head and snap off a DDT.

Zack: I’m not sure Sophia’s ever faced someone with the speed of Bianca Reed in FFW, and she’s learning one hell of a lesson about that right now.

Mai: Yeah yeah, it always starts with how wonderful Sophia’s opponent is. Then it’s followed up with tapping out and hurting arms.

Sophia rolled away and started to come to her feet once again as the woman from Atlanta headed towards the corner. Stepping out onto the apron the Princess of House Reed climbed to the top rope and measured up her risen opponent before she leapt into the air, landing on her shoulders and snapped off a hurricanrana. Bianca rolled through to a vertical base, her eyes never leaving Pike as she watched the Emerald City Siren get back up to her feet and skipped forward to catch her flush on the point of the jaw with a superkick. Sophia fell backwards to the canvas and Bianca dove on top of her, hooking her leg to make the cover.

Zack: Superkick dead on target! Reed looking for an upset!

One…

Two

Mai: Keep looking, toots. It ain’t happening tonight, and definitely not with Sophia.

Sophia kicked out as Stringer’s hand hit the mat for the second time; Reed nodding her head in agreement with the count before she rolled under the bottom rope and onto the apron where she came to her feet. The Evolution Champion rolled onto all fours and Bianca used the ring ropes to slingshot herself over the top rope and into a leg drop across the back of her neck. Sophia held the back of her neck for a couple of moments as she lay on the canvas before she started to rise once more. The Georgian native allowed her opponent to get as far as one knee before she moved in behind her and took hold of her arms by the wrist, crossing them over into a straitjacket as she jerked Pike upright and immediately into a straitjacket neckbreaker. Again Sophia held her neck for a moment as she lay back on the ring mat and Reed took full advantage as she came to her feet and landed a standing moonsault across her foe’s chest. Once more Bianca quickly made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Mai: You’re only gonna make her angrier, Bianca!

One…

Two…

Zack: Sophia is as tough as they come, and don’t forget she was just in a Chamber match this past Monday. She can’t be 100%.

Again Sophia kicked out of the cover and Bianca didn’t even bother looking at the official confirming the two count as she grabbed hold of Pike by her hair and pulled her upwards. As The Emerald City Siren was brought to her feet, Reed began to lay into her with a series of knees into her body - the third doubling the Evolution Champion over before the fourth connected. As Bianca went to deliver a fifth knee though, Pike reacted and swept out her opponent’s leg. The Princess of House Reed hit the mat and quickly tried to make it back to her feet, only for Pike to meet her as she got to her feet with a stiff knife edge chop across her chest. A second knife edge chop followed it and then a third before Sophia grabbed hold of a handful of her hair and drove a European Uppercut into her jaw. Reed took a step backwards as the blow landed before she was taken down to the mat with a hip toss. Sophia quickly followed up the hip toss by driving a knee into Bianca’s right shoulder blade as she sat on the mat and then applied a shoulder claw.

Mai: Now Sophia’s got this under control. Sure, Bianca is quick and can do her flippy crap. But Sophia can slow the pace down to her preference.

Zack: That’s precisely what she’s looking to do here. She knows she’s not gonna match Bianca’s quickness, so she has to ground her...and try to keep her there.

The Princess of House Reed immediately grabbed at her opponent’s hand as her fingers clamped down in the claw hold, trying to pull Pike’s hand away. Unfortunately she found that the grip was like a vice, though she kept on trying while pushing her way back up to her feet. As she returned to a vertical base, Sophia released the shoulder claw and drove a forearm smash into the base of Bianca’s skull from behind that saw her stumble forward. Reed quickly regained her balance and as she looked to turn around, Pike took her down to the mat with an armdrag that she transitioned into an armbar on her right arm. She kept the hold applied, increasing the amount of torque and pressure that she was applying to the limb as Bianca again started to rise to her feet. Pike cut her off with a side kick to the gut that stopped her in her tracks and allowed Sophia to target her shoulder with a series of raised knees before spinning around once again, transitioning through to a side Russian Leg sweep.

Mai: I’ll tell you what, Sophia is just so fluid in the ring. She can transition and counter about as well as anyone I’ve ever seen….right up there with me when I wrestled.

Zack: Oh yeah, I’m sure she’ll take that comparison with a dollar and go buy herself a cup of coffee later.

Reed rolled to the side and pushed up to all fours while Pike slowly, deliberately rose to her feet, letting the Princess of House Reed get as far as her knees before she snapped off four stiff kicks into her body. Despite the blows Bianca continued to push upwards, getting back to a vertical base only to be sent back to a sitting position on the canvas with a snapmare from the Evolution Champion. Sophia following up the move with a penalty kick driven straight into her opponent’s spine… then another to her sternum. As Reed lay back on the mat, cradling her chest with her arms, Sophia bent over her and extended her foe’s right arm, pinning it against the canvas before she stomped down viciously on Bianca’s elbow and then two more targeting her right shoulder before Bianca rolled away. Reed rose to all fours and as she did, Sophia reached down, taking her right arm yet again and this time the Queen of King County rolled her over and into a cross armbreaker, locking it in tightly. Bianca strangled a cry of pain and gritted her teeth as she refused to submit when the referee asked.

Mai: Go ahead and tap out, Bianca. It’s what all the kids do when they come across the Evolution Champion.

Zack: Bianca didn’t ask for this match because she wanted to add another W to Sophia’s column. She think she can win!

Sophia pulled back further on her opponent’s arm, shouting and ordering her to submit to the hold but Reed shook her head, refusing to give in despite the pained look upon her face as she sought an escape. Pike had a tight grip on her foes arm though and was completely focused on making the submission hold as painful as she could. As the submission expert applied more pressure in the hold, Bianca used her legs and her free arm to inch towards the ring ropes, letting out a cry of pain as she dragged Pike along with her. Just as she looked to be on verge of tapping out, Reed managed to reach out for the bottom rope and wrapped her hand around it. Stringer called for the break and found herself forced into using the count, getting to four before Pike rolled away and came back to her feet as Reed rolled further into the ropes, cradling her arm against her body.

Zack: Bianca finally got the break she desperately needed, but the problem is Sophia’s got a target painted on her that Reed can’t shake.

Mai: She could tap out right now, and I don’t think anyone would think any less of her. I couldn’t do it if I tried!

Sophia advanced towards her, only for the referee to step in front of her, telling her that Bianca was in the ropes. Pike leaned around Stringer and berated her opponent, telling her that she should’ve given up and that she was going to take her arm. Slowly Bianca began to pull herself up using the ring ropes, holding her right arm against her. As Reed got to her knees, Pike forced her way past the referee and skipped towards her opponent, driving a superkick into the jaw of the kneeling Atlanta native. The Princess of House Reed fell backwards to sit on her heels, resting against the ring ropes. Pike didn’t give her a moment to recover as she zeroed in on her right arm once more and locked in an armbar. The Emerald City Siren used the hold to pull her opponent to her feet and away from the ropes before turning it into a hammerlock, pulling Reed’s arm up behind her shoulder before she hooked her head and dropped her onto her trapped right arm with a hammerlock suplex.

Zack: More and more damage being perpetrated on that arm and shoulder by the Evolution Champion, and Bianca’s fate is darkening in this match.

Mai: There’s no light at the end of this tunnel, just broken arms and pity parties. I hope Bianca’s got hers planned.

Again Bianca held her arm as she sat up on impact before rolling onto her side and found herself brought back to her feet by Sophia who scooped her up off her feet and into a shoulder breaker, driving her right shoulder into her knee. Bianca rolled away as she was dropped to the canvas, holding her arm again only for Pike to be relentless as she brought the girl to her feet and straight into a double knee armbreaker focused on her right arm. The Atlanta born native popped straight back up to her feet and tried to reel away, Sophia stalking after her, spinning her around and into an elbow smash. Reed tried to stagger away only to find her wrist caught by the Washingtonian who jerked her back towards the center of the ring and quickly locked in a kimura submission hold.

Zack: It just goes from bad to worse if you’re “Killer B”, because Sophia is relentless with these holds.

Mai: She’ll learn to keep her opponent wishlists to herself next time, because she’s not ready for this level of competition.

Bianca let out a cry of pain as the hold was cinched in tight, Pike telling her to submit or get her arm broken. Reed shook her head in refusal, letting out a pained ‘No’ when the referee asked her only for Sophia to continue telling her to quit for the good of her career as the submission specialist tried to take her off her feet. Killer B did everything she could to stay on her feet as Pike tightened the hold, making it ever more painful. There were tears starting to form in Reed’s eyes as she didn’t answer the referee when asked if she quit, raising up her left hand and looking for all the world as though she was about to tap. The crowd were cheering loudly for Bianca as her left hand slowly turned into a fist and she threw it weakly into the side of her opponent’s head. The Emerald City Siren applied even more pressure as Bianca threw a second left hand into the side of her foe’s head.

Zack: Look at Bianca firing those shots in, but Sophia’s like a dog with a bone. She’s not letting go for anything!

Mai: Are you calling Sophia a dog?

Zack: That’s called an analogy. I know they don’t teach those on the back of bottles of Jim Beam.

It didn’t get her any relief from the pressure of the hold but still she threw a third hand into the side of her head with a little more power this time, catching her right on the ear, forcing her to shift her weight slightly which gave Bianca the opening she needed to drive forward, keeping the Seattle native off balance as she rushed her backwards into the corner. Stringer once more used the count to force Pike to release the hold and as she did so on four, Bianca doubled over and drove her left shoulder into Sophia’s gut. A second and third shoulder thrust followed it before Reed stepped backwards, holding her right shoulder and arm for a moment before she left her feet and delivered an enzugiri to the side of Pike’s head.

Zack: Bianca’s getting back to what works for her, and that’s those fast strikes! That enzuigir will make Sophia forget where she is for a second or two.

Mai: It’s Nashville, who wouldn’t want to forget being here?

Sophia tried to stumble out of the corner only for Bianca to leave her feet once more and deliver a jumping knee strike to her foe’s jaw, sending her back against the turnbuckle pads; Bianca turning to the side and started to fire elbows into the side of Pike’s jaw. Three shots landed before Sophia shoved Bianca away from her and tried to walk out of the corner. Reed found her balance quickly however and cut off Pike with a roundhouse kick to her chest, causing her to lean back against the ropes. Quickly the Princess of House Reed took hold of her opponents wrist and fired her across the ring into the opposite corner; Bianca following in hot on her heels where she delivered a corner clothesline. Reed spun away back to the middle of the ring and waved Sophia forward with her left hand as she began to trash talk the Evolution Champion.

Zack: Even with one good arm, Bianca will fight and keep fighting as long as she can! And look at her telling Sophia to come get some!

Mai: See, the problem with that idea is that Sophia is going to take her up on it.

Reed got her wish as Pike stepped away from the corner only for Bianca to catch her with a koppu kick that sent Sophia down to the mat. Immediately the Emerald City Siren started to push her way back to feet while her opponent tried to shake a little bit of life into her right arm. As Sophia made it to one knee the Princess of House Reed dropped back to the ropes and caught her foe with a face wash big boot across her face. Sophia rocked backwards momentarily before she tried to push up to her feet once more and this time Killer B hooked the head of the Emerald City Siren and used the turnbuckles to slam the back of Sophia’s head into the canvas with a Shiranui. As they landed Bianca scrambled to make the cover and hook both of Pike’s legs.

Zack: Breathtaking impact, and Bianca’s knocked Sophia out, I think!

One…

Two…

...THRE---

Mai: Turns out not at all. Sorry, but I’m not likely to ever get on the Bianca Reed bandwagon. Her boyfriend though….

Sophia kicked out of the pinfall attempt and Bianca came to her feet, the crowd cheering her loudly as Reed nodded her head, still trash talking her opponent while she headed for the nearest corner. Bianca climbed to the top rope and measured the rising Pike, waving her upwards. As the Queen of King County got to her feet and turned to face Reed, Bianca launched herself from the top rope and into a meteora that caught Pike square in the shoulders sending her down to the canvas yet again with the Atlanta native kneeling on top of her. The Georgia born wrestler reached backwards and hooked both of her foe’s legs as she went for the cover once more.

Zack: That’ll knock every ounce of breath in your body out right there!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mai: Maybe so, but Sophia’s like a damn cyborg. She just keeps coming!

The Emerald City Siren rolled her shoulder to break up the pinfall once more. Bianca looked at the referee for a couple of moments, staring at the two fingers raised to confirm the count before she nodded her head in acceptance of the decision and came to her feet. The crowd was still loudly behind the Princess of House Reed as she waved her opponent to her feet. Slowly the Seattle born wrestler began to come to her feet and as she did so, Reed charged forward springboarding off the ring rope into a side kick that got thin air as Pike spun out of the way at the last moment. Reed landed on her feet and as she did so Sophia delivered a raised knee into her midsection. A second followed it causing Bianca to lean forward, allowing Sophia to scoop her off her feet and dropped her right shoulder first into the top turnbuckle. Killer B staggered backwards and Sophia wrapped her arms around her waist and immediately snapped off a German suplex. Pike didn’t release her grip around Reed’s waist, pulling her back upright and into a second German suplex, this time dropping her on her right shoulder and arm causing Bianca to cry out in pain and spasm on the canvas, rolling onto her back.

Zack: Bianca Reed is showing all kinds of toughness here, and she comes by it naturally in her family too.

Mai: She’s facing Sophia Pike….she ASKED to face Sophia Pike. That’s not tough, that’s stupid.

Sophia quickly dropped down to her knees next to Bianca, jerking her right arm away from her body and told her to submit as she gripped her hand tightly and started to pull two of her fingers in unnatural directions. Pike continued to pull on the digits, snapping them as she dislocated them. Pike rolled away back to her feet with a malevolent smile on her face as she watched Bianca hold her arm and hand against her chest. After a couple of moments Pike descended on her opponent once more, taking her right arm and pulling it into an arm wringer that she used to guide her back to her feet. When she got her back to a vertical base, Pike kept the arm wringer locked in and delivered a series of five elbows to the extended limb. Reed tried to jerk her arm free and get away from her opponent only for Pike to spin her around and yank on her arm to pull her downwards to the canvas. Bianca fought to stay on her feet, causing them to spin around in a circle before the Emerald City Siren finally got her way, dragging Reed down to the canvas. Pike instantly floated over into the Space Needle. Reed immediately let out a loud cry of agony as soon as the hold was locked in, shaking her head as Stringer asked if she wanted to quit - though for all the world she looked to be in absolute agony. Sophia screamed at her to quit as Bianca thrashed in an attempt to free her arm and shove Pike away from her, still refusing to quit.

Mai: If the Prodigies are watching...which I doubt they are going by promos I’ve seen….they know what part of the body they should work at Fury.

Zack: I guarantee you Kelly’s watching, and taking mental notes as far as the words come out of our mouths.

Bianca stopped moving for a moment, pressing her forehead against the mat but managed to gasp out a very pained ‘No’ in response to Jennifer Stringer’s questioning; Reed let out another cry as she kicked her foot out and managed to hook her foot over the bottom rope. Stringer called for the break and began to use the count getting an incredulous look of disbelief from the submission specialist. The referee was a heartbeat away from counting five before Pike released her opponents arm and got to her feet and started to stomp away at Bianca’s shoulder only for Stringer to step between them and force Pike backwards, telling her that Reed was in the ropes.

Zack: I’ve become of the mind that referees should just break holds instead of counting them. Sophia and others do this constantly holding till four.

Mai: A referee’s job is to count or register a submission. Don’t be giving them any ideas.

Pike shook her head at the referee and shoved Stringer out of the way as she moved towards Reed, pulling her up to her feet by her hair and looked to pull her into a dragon suplex. Before she could hook both of her arms though, Reed caught her in the gut with an elbow shot. A second elbow shot followed it causing Sophia to take a step back away from her foe. Bianca used the separation to her advantage, leaving her feet to deliver a pele kick to the top of Sophia’s head, sending her down to the mat.

Zack: PELE!! If Sophia’s head were a ball, it’d be in the eighth row of the Bridgestone Arena!

Mai: Okay, I’ll give her that. I’d grade it a solid B minus. I could have done it better.

As Sophia pushed herself upwards, Bianca used the ropes to force herself back to her feet, leaning against the ropes for a moment to gather herself and hold her injured arm before she used the ropes to fire herself forward and left her feet to catch the Emerald City Siren with a shining wizard to the side of her head putting her down on the canvas once more. Again Reed used the ropes to come to her feet after the move and leaned against them as she looked to massage a little bit of life into her arm. Pike began to rise and as she got to her feet, Reed moved towards her and buried her boot in her foes abdomen. The Evolution Champion held her gut as she leaned forward and Bianca Reed took off for the ropes, building up momentum as she came off them and launched herself into a Tornado DDT that stood Sophia on her head. As Pike fell to the mat, Bianca hurled herself across her body to make the cover.

Zack: A big time tornado DDT, and Bianca’s looking for a huge win!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mai: Well tell her ass to keep looking, because it ain’t happening tonight against Sophia.

Sophia’s shoulder came up from the mat before the three count could be completed and Reed looked at the referee, asking for the three count but only getting the two confirmed to her once more. Bianca stared at the referee for a moment longer and then to Emerald City Sired before she nodded her head. The Atlanta born wrestler rose to her feet and headed towards the corner, climbing up to the top rope and perching their as she waited for the Evolution Champion to make it back to her feet. When she did so Reed launched herself forward into the Cracker Jacker diving corkscrew stunner that she executed perfectly. Sophia bounced on impact, landing on her back and as quickly as possible Bianca made the cover, hooking both of her opponent’s legs.

Zack: CRACKER JACKER!!! It’s gonna happen!!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mai: …………………….WHAT?!

Zack: SHE DID IT! BIANCA REED HAS KNOCKED OUT SOPHIA!

Stringer completed the three count and called for the bell, Bianca rolling away and coming to a sitting position as it sounded while Pike rolled to her side holding her head in pain.

Kat: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall…”KILLER B” BIANCA REED!!!!

Mai: What the hell just happened?! Nothing makes sense anymore! Did she really…?

Zack: SHE DID!! Bianca Reed pulled it o ut, and I think we have a new #1 contender for the Evolution Championship! That’s the upset of 2019 so far right there!

Stringer helped Bianca up to her feet and raised her left hand in victory to the cheers of the crowd before Reed held her right arm once more, with a pained expression on her face as Pike rolled away to the outside. Bianca raised her hand once more in celebration, getting another loud cheer from the crowd as Sophia scooped up the Evolution Championship from her corner. Bianca stared at the title for a couple of moments as Pike retreated up the entrance ramp before Reed turned her attention back to the crowd and celebrated to another roar as the show cut elsewhere.

So What’s It Gonna Be?

The video wall begins playing images of Mallory Bennett in her most choice moments of violence. As the arena begins to boo, the lights flicker orange and red while the video wall shows the self-proclaimed ‘Byproduct of Misconduct’ and Malicious One grinning through a bloody face before punching the mat. The booing intensifies as the wrestler herself comes from the curtain with Andy Marx with her championship on his shoulder. Her scowling face bends into a grin as the crowd continues booing, trying to drown out “Whiskey Fever”.

“Woah mama don't you leave me alone, no tellin' what I'll do on my own!
Woah mama there's a pit in my soul, so deep I gotta fill it up now...!
FILL IT UP NOW...!
FILL IT UP NOW...!”

On the second ‘fill it up now!’ Mallory drops to both knees, sticking her tongue out and throwing up devil horns and bending backwards as a wild pyro display of orange and red go off behind her. She stands up as the last pyros go off, before Andy hands her championship to her and off they go to the ring, to the chorus of boos.

“WHISKEY, WHISKEY, WHISKEY FEVER!
YOU”RE MY EVIL, YOU’RE MY EVIL--
WHISKEY, WHISKEY, WHISKEY FEVER!
YOU”RE MY EVIL, YOU’RE MY EVIL LOVE!
WOOAAAHH! WOOAAAHH! WOOAAAHH!
YOU’RE MY EVIL LOVE!”

Mal rolls into the ring as Andy hops onto the apron and gets in after her. She raises her Ultraviolence championship before taking the microphone from Kat and shooing her out. As the Bridgestone Arena tells Mallory and Andy exactly what they think of the two, Mal looks at Andy and asks if it sounds like they hate them before her music quiets down.

Mal: Man... So Breaking Point happened. That main event. It felt like... It felt like... You know what it felt like y’all? A sign. A sign of things to come. A sign of what’s in store for Savannah Taylor, a sign for what’s in store for Ruby Tyler. Now I could be petty and talk about some of my opponent’s talking points on their respective promotional videos they did for the match but I’mma just be like everyone else and file that away for later.

Andy: Let’s face it, Savannah and Ruby got clubbed like a couple of baby seals out there, and I personally enjoyed it greatly. Let’s be honest here. Does anyone with two brain cells to rub together really believe that either of them have a snowball’s chance in hell? Look who I’m asking….Nashville.

The Ultraviolence champion is about to respond to Andy but before she can open her mouth, the crowd boos, trying to drown her out from responding to whatever horrible thing she can likely think of. She slowly lowers it and the booing sucedes, but then she raises it again and the booing gets louder. She mouths to Andy, ‘this is what power feels like,’ before she cuts through them.

Mal: Look, it doesn’t matter what you people think. What’s about to matter is the match I’ve chosen to put another L in Rube’s column, because that’s what we’re gonna be lookin’ at come Fury. Another L, Ruby. Another in a long line of ‘em. I’m telling you. You hang onto that W you got off me, but it’s going to be the very LAST one you get off me. As for our match? Ruby Tyler, congratulations it is your lucky day! At Fury, you and I are takin’ an all expense paid trip to the--

Before Mallory can state the match she’s chosen, she gets cut off.

Come heavy or don’t come at all
You leave your piece at home that’s your call
It never paid to be merciful

The aforementioned Ruby Tyler made her way down the ramp, dressed in jeans and a #RubyWay t-shirt with a black leather jacket. Around her waist she wore her half of the Underground Tornado Tag Team Championship and over her shoulder she carried the WCS World Crown Tag Team Championship.

Been here before and watched a better man fall
I smell the fear on you boy

With a grin, Ruby high-fives the fans and stops by the commentary table to grab a microphone before heading into the ring with a grin on her face.

Ruby: Whatcha got in mind, Mal?

The number one contender to the Ultraviolence Championship approaches with a smirk, shifting the WCS tag team title up higher on her shoulder. Mal eyes the title in silence, even with her own on arm.

Ruby: Come on, sweetheart. I know you probably think you’ve got something special hiding in your bra and you’re just waiting to whip it out and show me, aren’t you? But I guarantee you that whatever you’re about to say is not nearly as fun as what I’ve had in mind. 

Mal: ...Mm. I’m sure but you do remember Seth’s setup right? Whoever actually won their match? Or did so in a faster time? You remember that right Rubes? Maybe I’ve even got something you’d feel really creative with, match-wise. Although you know what...

A pause.

Mal: I’ll bite. Tell me what ya got in mind so I can shut it down.

The skunk haired wrestler said so with a smile but said reaction with her lips never met her eyes as she watched Ruby coolly.

Ruby looks back at her opponent, smirk never leaving her lips.

Ruby: See, I knew you were a gambler, Mal. I know what the stipulation was - you get to choose. And you still do.

Her grin widens.

Ruby: As you might recall, I just got married. And in true RubyWay fashion, my husband and I just celebrated our one month anniversary by having a nice little trips match in Tijuana, then coming back over to San Diego, the place where our story began, and winning yet another tag team championship. Pro-tip for you and Satan Lite over here, by the way: try and kill each other at least once. Adds a little something to the relationship.

She shrugs her shoulders and winks at Andy. Mal glances at Andy and mouths, ‘that was pretty much what our first time was like, right?’ before shrugging and listening on.

Ruby: Anyway. In honor of that, I’d like to invite you - and Satan Lite over here if he wants to join in and get freaky - to a very special match. Something never before seen in FFW. A little something I’ve been calling a House-Warring Party. Got my place out in Tujunga all set up for it, too. So if not you, then I guess I’ll have to save it for someone else. Another woman who wants to have a match they’re gonna talk about for years to come. Choice is yours, Mal - per the stipulation, of course.

Mallory looks as though she’s about ready to crap all over the idea. The crowd however seems all in favor of Ruby’s idea. This doesn’t sit well with Mal. A sneer plays up on her face... The Ultraviolence champion’s mouth opens but Andy speaks first.

Andy: I’m having flashbacks to that tag match the Fair had in a bar a year or two ago. Either that or this is some Martha Stewart sounding garbage.

Mal glances at him and the two began to trade a small conversation of whispers back and forth. Finally it seems to come to a conclusion and The Byproduct of Misconduct holds the microphone to her lips.

Mal: Before I agree to this... Whatever the hell it is, House-warring Party. I ain’t even know what that means honestly... Before I agree, I want your word. You lose this? You go right to the back of the line. Bottom of the Ultraviolence division, just like Raven. I’m gettin’ real tired of seeing the two of ya, Charlotte too so I figure I’ll just bounce y’all out one by one. You give me that... And fine. There’s our stip for Fury. What’d ya say? A gamble right?

The Huntress nods in agreement.

Ruby: On my honor as a hunter - I lose this, I go to the back of that line. Seth has to pick a contender from… well I guess Raven, unless Alysson or Emma decides they want to come back to the Ultraviolence division and test themselves against you. Or Shaw, perhaps. Thing you might want to remember, honey, is that there aren’t too many of us on this roster willing to do what it takes to challenge for or defend that title. So Fury isn’t the end for me. If I lose, it’s just a see you later. So I’d say you’ve got yourself a deal, Mal - forgive me though for not shaking your hand. Ain’t no way to know what that hand’s been up to before you got out here. See ya in a few weeks, bud.

She salutes Andy and Mal and tosses the mic to Kat before dropping out of the ring, strutting back up the ramp. The last image is of Ruby, with Mal staring a hole in her from the ring, suddenly gripping the belt strap noticeably harder before commercial break.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 05:34:54 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2019, 09:30:47 pm »

Kat: The following contest is your main event of the evening and it is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

The lights in the arena go out.

Just then as the intro to “Kong at the Gates” by The Misfits blares into the arena, generating a buzz from the crowd.

Kat: Making her way to the ring…representing The Privileged Circle…Hailing from the City Of Angels, Los Angeles, California…standing at an impressive 6 foot 6 and weighing two hundred and thirty pounds. She is the “Titaness of Destruction”…

ISIS MORALES!!!!!!

As the music begins, and the spotlight is beaming on the stage, Isis Morales comes out of the curtain. Isis makes their way down the aisle in a slow, intimidating pace, the spotlight following her on their way to the ring.

Once she climbs up to the apron of the ring, Isis faces the crowd and looks menacingly at them. She easily steps over the top rope to enter the ring with ease and then walks towards the center of the ring to stand there, soaking up the reaction from the crowd. Isis then stomps her foot down on the mat with force and, instantly, the four corners of the ring shoot out smoke, with a booming sound, mimicking an explosion. She lets out a primal roar and then goes over to a corner where she climbs up and poses, yelling back at the crowd at every chance. She then goes toward the opposite turnbuckle and does the same thing after climbing up. Then, as she comes down, Isis takes off her coat and gives it to the ring attendant. Isis then runs herself across the ropes once to loosen herself up before settling in the corner of the ring as they wait for her opponent.

Zack: Isis Morales has an opportunity virtually every woman on this roster would kill to have: one on one with the FFW Champion. This could be a career defining night for the Titaness.

Mai: It could be. Personally all that crap Leona spews out makes me queasy. Hard work never pays off, kids. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise, take it from Aunty Mai.

The thumping war drums and the mysterious flute of "Aztec Temple" hit the sound system. The crowd comes alive as the Aztec Warrior Leona Vega comes through the main gate, wearing the FFW Championship belt around her waist. She looks over the cheering crowd, soaking it in for a bit, before unhooking the FFW Championship from around her waist and raising it overhead, letting out her traditional war cry, matched by a lion roar from the PA. She then slowly makes her way down the entrance ramp, sharing a high-five with the fans in attendance with their arms out for her.

Kat: And her opponent, from Monterrey, Mexico… The FFW Champion... LEONA VEGA!

She then stops a couple of steps before the ring, wrapping the belt around her waist again. She backtracks a little bit and then sprinting towards the ring, hopping onto the ring apron, and then immediately vaulting over the top rope, landing in a three-point stance inside the ring. Soaking in the crowd's cheers, she gets up and climbs the nearest turnbuckle, staring into the crowd with a big smile and raising her championship belt overhead, saying a quick prayer to herself before slapping the top turnbuckle and jumping back down into the ring, cracking her joints in the sequence.

Zack: What a banner year 2018 was for Leona Vega! She entered the FFW Hall of Fame. She became the FFW Champion twice, and on the biggest stage in women’s wrestling! But tonight, the challenge doesn’t get much bigger...literally.

Mai: Just think, Isis could end up earning a shot at two titles! I mean she already pasted Savannah the other week. She could have her pick of titles after tonight!

The live Nashville crowd start to settle down into their seats as Kat makes her way out of the ring taking Leona’s title belt with her. Referee Kevin Fisk completes a check of both women and once he is happy that neither has anything on them that they shouldn’t have, he calls for the bell to get the match underway. Both competitors make their way out of their corners, but with Isis’ massive strides she reaches it moments before Leona. The FFW Champion is barely able to reach the centre before Isis aims a forearm shot at her jaw….which Leona ducks under to avoid. Isis aims a second attempt from the opposite side, but again Leona manages to duck underneath it. The red haired Goliath starts to look frustrated as she aims a third attempted forearm smash at the Champion, but again Leona dodges it, though only just.

Zack: It looked like Leona was only millimeters away from a face full of Isis’ forearm that time, but she has done well so far to dodge her attempts at offense.

Mai: She can’t duck her all night, and as soon as Isis gets her hands on Leona you know it’s going to be lights out for her.

Isis goes for a fourth attempt, but this time rather than ducking, Leona uses the momentum and grabs hold of the redhead’s arm for an arm drag takedown. She only manages to get Isis down to one knee, but as soon as she is there Leona takes the opportunity to drive her knee into the side of her head rocking her slightly. A second knee shot into the same place manages to get Isis down to both knees before Leona leaves her feet for standing dropkick to her chest that rocks her backwards on her knees. Leona takes off towards the ropes and comes back with a shining wizard, but before it connects Isis powers back to her feet and wraps her hand around Leona’s throat lifting her off her feet. She holds the FFW Champion there for a moment before she slams her down to the canvas with an almost ring shaking impact.

Mai: Leona should have used the time while Isis was on her knees to run for the hills. It would have been the safest and smartest choice for her.

Zack: It’s like you’re new here. When have you ever known Leona to run from a match with anyone?

Leona gets back up to her feet, holding her throat as she does, at least until Isis uses both palms to shove the FFW Champion in the chest, knocking her back a step. Vega manages to keep her balance but before she can get out of the way, Isis reaches forwards and grabs her by the hair, then tosses her halfway across the ring. Leona lands in a crumpled heap but quickly rolls onto her front and starts to push up to her hands and knees.  A knee drop into the centre of Leona’s back from the massive redheaded flattens her face first back to the canvas. A smirk appears on Isis’ face despite the response from the Nashville crowd which is less than favourable. She gets back to her feet and pulls Leona up to hers then tosses her across into the corner like a ragdoll.

Zack: Isis is throwing Leona around like she weighs nothing and the FFW Champion must be starting to feel airsick already.

Mai: Isis is throwing her around like the garbage she is. It’s only a matter of time now before we’re hearing Isis’ name announced as the winner and then I get a refill on my drink.

Vega hits the turnbuckles back first and looks a little dazed as she does. Isis charges in after her with surprising speed attempting to squash her with a corner avalanche splash….but the FFW Champion manages to dodge to the side and out of the corner before it hits, leaving the redhead to get nothing but turnbuckle instead. Isis recovers herself quickly as Leona is doing the same. Morales has her senses about her first and grabs the Champion by the shoulders to bend her forwards and drives a knee into her face standing her back upright. As soon as she is vertical again, Isis grabs her around the waist, lifts her up and then delivers a spinebuster slam to drop her to the canvas like a sack of bricks.  The brunette starts to move almost immediately but only makes it as far as her knees before a big boot from Isis sends her straight back down again, and causes a massive amount of boos aimed at Isis to come from the live crowd.

Mai: They’re only booing her because they’re jealous that they could never be as amazing as Isis is!

Zack: Yeah….sure….that’s what it is. Leona could be in trouble here, Isis is relentless in her offense at the moment.

Isis puts a boot on Leona’s chest and orders Fisk to start the count, which he does, getting even more animosity from Nashville crowd thrown at the red haired Goliath.

ONE!!!

T-NOPE!!!

The count stops just after the one as Leona grabs Isis’ foot and shoves it off her chest, bringing her shoulders up off as the canvas as she pulls herself into a seated position.

Zack: I’ve never known a cover like that to work too well for anyone, even somebody of Isis Morales’ size. If anything all she has done is fire Leona up.

Mai: She can be fired up all she wants, it isn’t going to change the laws of physics. Isis is going to squash Leona like a bug.

While Isis gets her balance back from being shoved away, Leona manages to make it back to her feet, getting a cheer from the crowd as she gives her head a shake to clear it. Seeing Isis back to being fully balanced, Leona pulls herself together quickly and takes off towards the ropes. She comes back off them with a running high knee into her abdomen that rocks her slightly. Taking straight off to the opposite set of ropes, Leona uses them to come back with a backflip handspring kick that rocks the red haired Goliath even more. A jumping roundhouse kick rocks Isis back on her heels, before the Champion leaves her feet for another dropkick to Isis’ chest that knocks her back into the ropes. The redhead bounces off them and Leona meets her with a jumping short arm lariat that sends her down to the canvas.

Mai: Has anybody checked Leona for steroids recently? She must be on them. That’s the only way she’d be able to get Isis down to the canvas.

Zack: She isn’t on steroids. But she is incredibly fired up after that arrogant cover that Isis tried to pull off. She’s using her speed and Isis’ own momentum to great effect.

Leona takes off towards the corner and scales to the top turnbuckle as Isis begins to pull her massive frame back up to a vertical base. Vega steadies herself and measures before launching herself off the turnbuckle for a missile dropkick that drives an unsteady Isis straight back down to the canvas. A leg drop from the FFW champion lands perfectly across her opponent’s chest before she gets back to her feet again. The crowd cheer the Champion on as she gets into position and measures before leaving her feet again for a standing moonsault which she lands perfectly across Isis’ chest. Staying in position, Leona hooks one of the redhead’s legs for a cover as Fisk drops into place for the count.

Zack: Leona is looking to put this match to bed right now! Has she done enough? We’ll find out in no more than three seconds!

ONE!!!

TW-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Isis kicks out powerfully and pushes up to her feet taking Leona with her as she does. She fires the brunette into the ropes and catches her on the rebound with a big boot to flatten her to the canvas.

Mai: Of course she hadn’t done enough. Just look at Isis, she is poetry in motion and Leona is not!

Vega staggers back to her feet to find a waiting clothesline from Isis ready to knock her straight back down again, but at the last second Leona manages to duck under it narrowly. She spins around behind Isis and as the redhead turns she aims an elbow shot at the side of her head, but it never gets to connect as Isis wraps her arms around Leona’s waist and lifts her up off her feet into a massive bear hug, locking her arms tight around the FFW champion. Leona tries to struggle free but it’s a fruitless attempt as Isis keeps her gripped tight and starts to shake her from side to side for extra effect.

Mai: Leona should be thanking Isis for allowing her to be so close to perfection right now. But she has no manners at all, some role model she is.

Zack: I don’t think anybody would thank Isis for manhandling them like she is with Leona at the moment.

The colour starts to drain from Leona’s face as Isis squeezes tighter, prompting the brunette to start struggling even more against the hold. Isis laughs at the attempt, but the Nashville crowd get behind the FFW champion, encouraging her on. Realising her attempts to wriggle free aren’t working, Leona starts to kick her feet instead. Isis barely registers the hits as Leona kicks wildly against her legs, but the momentum from the kicks start to rock the redhead slightly, until she rocks back on her heels slightly. She releases her grip on Leona without thinking as she puts out an arm to steady herself and regain her balance, giving Vega chance to move away from her towards the ropes and getting her a massive cheer from the crowd.

Zack: Leona found an inventive way to escape that bear hug, but she’ll need to catch her breath and pull herself together quickly if it is going to help her at all.

Mai: She should have just gone with the flow. Falling asleep in Isis’ arms would have been a privilege and probably less painful than what she’ll get now.

Isis recovers her balance quickly and in a couple of strides has closed the gap between herself and the FFW Champion, she grabs the brunette and begins to unleash a series of kicks into her chest. She follows them up with a spinning kick to the chest that leaves an already disorientated Leona dazed. Isis runs the ropes and just as Leona bends over, Isis jumps up and drives the Mexican wrestler’s head to the mat with the sole of her boot in a curb stomp. She uses her boot to roll Leona onto her back and then gets into place for a cover as Fisk drops down for the count.

Mai: TITANESS STOMP! This is all over now!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

At the last possible moment, Leona manages to get her shoulder up off the canvas. Isis sits back on her knees and glares at the referee. He gives her a shake of his head and holds up two fingers, prompting the red haired Goliath to power back to her feet, glaring at him as she does, but he remains stoic and continues to show her two fingers.

Zack: Isis obviously thought it was all over too, but Leona had other ideas. She has never been one to give up easily and she is taking everything that Isis is throwing at her so far.

The Titaness takes off towards the ropes and bounces off them, using them to build up momentum as she comes back to Leona who is still on her back on the canvas trying to get her breath. A running leg drop from Isis landing across her chest does nothing to help that, before Isis hooks a leg for another cover, prompting the Nashville crowd to start hurling boos and abuse at the redhead.

Zack: A leg drop with that much power behind it might just have broken a couple of Leona’s ribs. Isis could be about to pull off an upset here!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!!

Leona manages to find the bottom rope with her free foot, causing Fisk to stop the count just in the nick of time. Isis storms back to her feet and shoves him in the chest telling him that it was three, but Fisk again just shakes his head at her telling it was only two and showing her Leona’s foot on the bottom rope.

Mai: This referee is clearly biased against Isis and is purposely counting slow to give Leona more of a chance!

Zack: What match are you watching? He’s counting at normal speed, and he didn’t put Leona’s foot on the bottom rope did he? How many of those drinks have you had?

Isis glares at Fisk again before turning around and dragging Leona up to her feet. She lifts her above her head into a Gorilla press position, but before she can slam her down Leona manages to wriggle free and lands unsteadily on her feet behind the redhead. Before Isis can turn around to face her, Leona delivers a pair of stiff kicks to the back of each of Isis’ kneecaps bring her down to her knees. The Titaness gets straight back up and Leona straight away delivers two more kicks to each knee cap to take her straight back down to the them again. A kick to her head follows before the redhead can stand up again this time.

Zack: Getting Isis down to her knees is a great leveller to mitigate her size advantage. If Leona can keep her there long enough she could potentially turn this match around here.

Mai: It’s never going to happen, Leona might as well just stop trying now and save herself the embarrassment.

With the crowd fully behind her and Isis on her knees, Leona starts to spin around herself over and over, and connects a sequence of roundhouse kicks and spinning heel kicks to the redhead's face every time she changes her base feet. After hitting the combination several times she follows up with a volley kick that rocks Isis backwards, and second aimed to the same place finally puts her onto her back.

Zack: That’s EL MOLINILLO and Leona seems to have found some extra energy from this crowd’s support of her.

Seeing that Isis is already starting to move, Leona takes off for the corner at speed. She climbs to the top turnbuckle and pauses, watching Isis intently and waiting for her to pull her massive frame back to her feet. As soon as she is fully vertical, Leona launches herself for a hurricanrana that flips Isis and drives her head first into the canvas. The red haired Goliath sits straight up on the canvas looking dazed from the impact, which is only made worse as Leona comes at her at speed with a running knee into the side of her head. Isis falls back against the canvas and Leona takes off towards the ropes again. She bounces up onto the middle rope to deliver a lionsault that she lands perfectly across the downed Titaness. She hooks one of Isis’ legs as Fisk drops down for the count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!!

Isis gets her shoulder up before Fisk can complete the three and Leona snaps her head around to look at the referee wide eyed. Fisk holds up two fingers for clarification, and Leona sighs and gives a nod of her head before getting back to her feet. 

Zack: Leona was so close then, so so close, but it wasn’t quite enough. She knows it’s possible because she’s done it before, but she is running on pure adrenaline herself right now. 

Mai: Close doesn’t mean anything. It may as well have been a one count for all the good it’s done her. All she has done is waste her energy and our time.

Morales stumbles back to her feet, rubbing her head and looking disorientated as she does. Seeing that she is not fully recovered, Leona comes off the ropes and leaves her feet to land a jumping superman punch to the head that knocks the Titaness of balance. Catching the redhead with an arm wrench, Vega uses every bit of strength she can muster to hoist Isis up onto her shoulders into a fireman’s carry position. The Nashville  crowd come to their feet as Leona looks like her legs might give way from the weight before she finishes her gutbuster, but she manages to hold up long enough to complete the move. The crowd’s cheers get even louder as she gets back into position for another cover, struggling as she tries to hook both of Isis’ legs for good measure, but abandoning that in favour of hooking just one instead.

Zack: A successful EL PILOTE from Leona and this could be all she wrote. It has to be, I’m not sure how much more Leona has in her.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Fisk gets back to his feet and immediately calls for the bell as Leona rolls onto her back breathing heavily.

Kat: Your winner……….via pinfall…………….LEONA VEGA!!!

Mai: This cannot be happening again! I refuse to believe it.

Zack: You can refuse as much as you want, it isn’t going to change the result. Leona has fought off everything Isis threw at her tonight, and in shades of their last meeting has managed to keep the Titaness down for a three count.

Leona gets back to her feet a little unsteadily as Christian rolls into the ring to join her and steady. A smile appears on the FFW Champion’s face as Fisk raises one hand and Christian raises the other. The smile gets even wider under the cheers from the crowd. The camera focuses on her smiling but tired face as the show comes to an end.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 09:08:16 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: