Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 10:09:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 54

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 54  (Read 491 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: February 12, 2019, 09:28:40 pm »

Live from the Future Shock Arena in Boston, Massachusetts
February 12, 2019

The FFW logo is shown on the side of a building until someone spray paints the Future Shock symbol over it as engines begin revving in the background. The shot spins around to see a race track with all types of sports cars racing their engines until a raven-haired in short shorts and a black top drops the green flag! “Confident” by Demi Lovato begins to play as Brianna watches the cars peel out from the behind the starting line.

It's time for me to take it
I'm the boss right now
Not gonna fake it
Not when you go down
'Cause this is my game
And you better come to play

The shot then cuts to a clip of Harley Shannon becoming a two time Future Shock Champion in Sydney. Mikalya and Melody Stone congratulate their sister, Madyson, after a win in the Garden. Katie Hanley flashes a peace sign to the camera with a smile.  The next shot takes us back to the race as Nora Harris looks into the rearview mirror to see a muscle car driven by Lydia Charisma, who gives her a thumbs up. Another car shows us the Cortez sisters in the front seats, and tossing a few nails out of both windows onto the road behind them.

I used to hold my freak back
Now I'm letting go
I make my own choice
Bitch, I run this show
So leave the lights on
No, you can't make me behave

We cut to a shot from a nightclub as Cait Flanagan is casting a stare as she sings a song in a short dress. “Midnight” Mila Martin is seen smiling as a large crowd in the Staples Center gives her a loud response. Mara Werth cracks her knuckles as she looks across the ring at her opponent. Vivi Robichaud bumps fists with Mars Whimsey before they head towards the camera, and then we’re back to the race.

What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being
What's wrong with being confident?

Katie Keller is shown watching with binoculars from the pit area. The shot changes back to the cars as Celeste slams on the gas, and barrels towards the finish line not too far ahead. Gaining speed on her is Sydney Christensen though before the camera spins towards the finish line. There in the winner’s circle is a chuckling Kyle Kilmeade surrounded by Valerie McKinley, Lacey, Cassandra Steen, Stacey Sky, and Elizabeth Lannister. The cars on the track pick up speed towards the finish line before we fade on the Future Shock logo and then inside the arena to a roaring crowd with spotlights moving in all directions over them.

Zack: Welcome back to the Future Shock Arena here in Boston, Massachusetts! We are on the last stop before the Future Shock goes south of the border for the first time to Mexico City two weeks from tonight for the first supershow of 2019. I’m Zack Hudson, joined as usual by Steph Stefano. And tonight, Steph, we got two qualifying rounds an Aspire Championship shot, not to mention a debut against a very popular and recently returned Prospect.

Steph: A return picking up steam versus a debut, and a who’s who of those who want in on the Aspire Championship. All here and all tonight? Won’t someone think of the ratings? ...Oh wait, that is thinking of the ratings.

Zack: In our main event, “Li’l Pixie Pump” Nora Harris will meet Mara Werth. The last time we saw Nora in the ring, she was the sole survivor at Nemesis and put on one hell of a performance. Tonight, she could get herself a step closer to her first title shot here against a woman I think took Lydia Charisma to her limits and beyond.

Steph: If Charisma is to be believed she’s fought a murder’s row. It comes down to who do you believe wants it more tonight when it comes to Nora and Mara. Expect a split crowd here folks!

Zack: The other qualifying round we’ll see tonight is a woman who probably wants to wreck Lydia more than anyone after coming up short against her twice. The “World Piercer” Gemma Pierce finds herself across the ring from Katie Keller, who was this close to having the #1 contender spot recently in a match against Elizabeth Lannister.

Steph: So you’ve got one who wants back in and one who just missed the dance. We’ve seen how dangerous Gemma can be but Katie has never shied away from a fight.

Zack: The opener promises to be exciting as well. Celeste, fresh off a comeback victory after injury, meets newcomer Katie Hanley. I know Adam is high on both of these girls, Katie looks to pick up right where she left off down in Australia.

Steph: I can only expect good things from Katie and I’ll just bet that match is gonna be on the equivalent of a pinball game.

Zack: Speaking of Lacey, she and Wilma Iris Napier are here tonight as well. They will meet the PowerTuff Girls 2 weeks from tonight in Mexico City. Jessica and Carli are here too, and we’ll hear from both of those teams.

Steph: I look forward to hearing from the PowerTuff Girls, and from Lacey on their opinions of this upcoming match. If Wilma could fire herself out of a cannon and never come back, that would be grand.

Zack: The future of FFW lives here on Future Shock, and the Prospects are ready to take center stage. So let’s send it up to the “Wildcat” Gabrielle Crimson in the ring.

The cameras head for the ring, and find the smiling Gaby ready to go with her microphone in hand.

Gaby: The opening contest of Future Shock is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

The lights dim, until only a couple spotlights are lit, swirling through the arena to an anticipatory murmur from the audience, as Forever Still’s “Awake the Fire” begins to play through the PA. The first few seconds of guitar riffs are met with just the spotlights, but when the beat picks up, the curtains pushed aside in either direction, and Future Shock’s resident Kiwi, Katie Hanley, bursts through the curtain, pumping one fist before throwing her arms up over her head and cracking a big grin as she moves to the head of the entrance ramp.

She takes a quick little skip of a first step, shuffling her way down the ramp and slapping hands with anyone she sees looking for a high five, even stopping about halfway down and having a little talk with one of the younger fans in the front row. The Kiwi’s grin gets even bigger as she ruffles the young fan’s hair, that half-skip pushing her back toward the ring, which she makes a remarkably quick sprint around, happy to still slap hands with anyone interested, until she’s back at her own starting point, in front of the ring steps.

Gaby: Introducing [first/her opponent], weighing in at 128 pounds and hailing from Wellington, in New Zealand, this is Katie Hanley!

Katie pauses at the steps and takes a deep breath, then quick-steps up onto the ring apron, taking a second to strike a pose, flashing her usual peace sign, with her tongue stuck out just a little bit, a wink added to someone in the front row before she climbs into the ring, again throwing her arms up over her head, shouting something into the crowd before backing into her corner.

Zack: This is our first look at Katie in a Future Shock ring, and she definitely comes with a lot of excitement around her. This is a whole new world for her outside of her home country.

Steph: This Kiwi import, Zack could mean a lot of things for Future Shock. Primarily... Merchandising deals!

The techno beats and highly distorted guitar fade in. Celeste makes her way out as the first verse of “We're in This Together” but Nine Inch Nails is sung. Her dark hair is tied back in a ponytail and her piercing blue eyes look over the crowd. Christian Kincaid, her manager, walks out a moment later. Then, together, they make their way toward the ring.

Gaby: Coming to the ring, along with her manager Christian Kincaid...weighing in at 134 pounds...CELESTE!

Celeste slides into the ring and hops up to her feet. She climbs the nearest turnbuckle as the song hits the chorus. Celeste points and yells toward the crowd while the lights dim a bit and a brief flash of fast strobe lights go off. Christian is shown smiling and clapping his hands. Once the chorus is over, she hops down to the mat. The lights return to normal as Celeste makes her way to her corner of the ring.

Zack: The last time we saw Celeste, she was showing that all brawn and no brains doesn’t last long in Future Shock. She’s got a step-up in competition tonight though, and I have a feeling this match will be speed personified.

Steph: Without taking too much from Celeste, I’m pretty sure that one didn’t have much brawn either. Even still, Celeste made short work of her and now she looks down the barrel of someone who can go.

Referee Ashley Pruitt checked both women as Gaby left the ring, and then called for the bell to start the match. Katie and Celeste met in the center, and shook hands. They locked up from there, and Katie transitioned into a rear waistlock. As soon as she did though, Celeste grabbed her head and looked to be about to hit her cutter before she got shoved away. Celeste spun around with a grin on her face as Katie shook her head. The pair locked up again with Celeste pushing her opponent into the ropes. Pruitt called for a break, and got it. Both stepped away, and Katie surprised Celeste with a short knee to the ribs. She bent her over, and nailed three more in quick succession before firing her chest first into the corner. The brunette struck hard right before Katie grabbed that rear waistlock again, snapping off a German suplex.

Zack: Celeste was looking for that cutter of hers right out of the gate, but Katie had it scouted. And now the Future Shock Kiwi has taken control.

Steph: Future Shock Kiwi. The Kiwi Kicking Machine. All I know is she was smart to make sure that Heaven’s Cloud didn’t take her out off the bat.

Celeste rolled onto all fours to get up just as Katie connected with a punt to her ribs that sent her rolling away a couple feet. She got back to her feet, and turned into a stiff roundhouse kick to her body that sent her backwards into the corner. Katie followed her in, continuing with a barrage of kicks to the body before a spinning heel kick doubled her over. Hanley grabbed her head, and pulled off a tornado DDT. She quickly went for the cover with a hook of the outside leg.

Zack: Katie’s looking to call it a night right here! Celeste may not know where she is right now.

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!

The referee saw Celeste kick out at two, and Katie quickly got back to her feet. She pulled her opponent to her feet with her, and then whipped her across to the far side. Celeste landed against the corner before Katie charged in after her with a jumping knee strike to the jaw. It snapped her head back before Hanley grabbed it, and darted out of the corner with a bulldog.

Steph: You know that combo is pretty patented. I used to know someone who would hit the knee strike and drag into a clothesline. True story.

Christian tried to motivate his client as Celeste was slowly beginning to get up. Katie circled around behind her, and quickly applied a sleeper. As soon as Celeste felt it, she drove them both backwards into the turnbuckle. It knocked the wind out of Katie before Celeste began firing back elbows with both arms to each side of her head. The brunette shook her head, and stepped forward. Katie lumbered forward herself into Celeste’s grip before she executed a flatliner to the newcomer. A quick rollover followed before she went for the cover.

Steph: Reverse STO from Celeste and down goes the Kiwi. Here’s the pin!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOPE!!

Katie got her shoulder up in time before the three, and Celeste made it back to her feet. She was still feeling the effects of Katie’s offense as she took off towards the ropes. She rebounded quickly as Katie was starting to rise, and planted her with a Fameasser.

Zack: Celeste’s been adding some new wrinkles to her game in her time away, and she’s executing on all cylinders right now.

With the crowd behind her, Celeste headed for the corner and made her way to the top rope. She watched Katie for a brief second before she began to walk across the top rope behind her as she got to her feet. When Hanley turned around to see where she was, Celeste came off with a meteora that drove her back onto the mat again. She grabbed both legs under her arms as she went for the cover.

Steph: Double knee off the top, and down goes the Kiwi again!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOPE!

Hanley managed to kick out of the pin attempt, and shove Celeste off her. The Kiwi rolled towards the ropes, and used them to help her get back to her feet. But Celeste stayed right on top of her, immediately following her in from behind. Katie surprised her with a back leg kick to the body before planting her with a facebuster. She took a couple seconds to collect herself after all she had absorbed, then got back to her feet.

Zack: Katie’s trying to get her marbles back together. These two have been laying into each other with high impact offense since the bell rang, and both are really feeling it now.

Celeste wasn’t far behind her as Katie pulled her back to her feet. She whipped her across for the ride, and caught Celeste on the rebound with a perfectly executed standing dropkick to her chest. It dropped her to the mat before Hanley took off for the far side ropes. A quick rebound later, she left her feet for a rolling senton. Katie rolled off her, and back to her feet to hit the ropes again. This time, it was a rolling thunder senton that landed on target. The crowd was as much behind her at this point as they were Celeste. She popped up to her feet, only to leave them again for a double knee drop to Celeste. Katie hooked the outside leg for the cover as Pruitt dropped to count.

Zack: Two sentons in a row and a double knee drop all about as fast as I can say them! Katie isn’t quick, she’s sudden! There’s the cover!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREE-NOPE!!

Celeste popped her shoulder up in time before the three, and caused Katie to get back to her feet again. She shook her head as she pulled the brunette to her feet. Stilling holding her by the wrist, Katie unleashed a series of chops into her chest. Each one resonated throughout the arena before she fired her into the far corner. The Kiwi followed her in at top speed, and only caught a big boot to the jaw from Celeste as a result.

Steph: Now that’s a counter you never wanna be at the other side of! Hanley catches it straight in the mouth!

It stumbled her backwards awkwardly before Celeste hopped up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside. She wasted zero time as she came off with a corkscrew elbow to the jaw that flattened Katie where she stood. A quick double back to the corner saw her head up top, and glance down to her manager. Christian gave her the nod before she came off with a shooting star press! The fans came to their feet as she went for the cover!

Steph: Flight Path!! You know Zack, whenever you take Christian on as a client that’s like the seventh thing he shows you... No eighth. Definitely eighth.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! WAIT!

The referee stopped her count a millisecond before the three when she saw Katie’s foot across the bottom rope, despite no other part of her having moved at all. Celeste glanced over to see it too, and pounded her fist into the mat before she started to get up again.

Zack: I don’t have any idea how Katie knew where she was in the ring to get her foot across the bottom rope, but more power to her! I think Celeste feels like she’s got victory in her grasp right now though.

She finally got to her feet, and headed for the farthest corner away. The Kiwi was very slow moving as she finally started to get up. She sat up, and shook her head briefly before getting back to her feet. When she turned around to find Celeste, the brunette bolted across the ring towards her with a spear in mind! But Katie brought a knee up, and Celeste ran headfirst into it. It dropped her, and sent Katie stumbling backwards a couple steps.

Zack: Good Lord! Celeste may be out cold!! She ran right into Katie’s knee, and hasn’t budged since she hit the mat! Katie could be seconds away from her debut win!

Steph: It’s all about the timing. Comedy timing. Race timing. Blasting someone straight in the face with your knee, timing.

Katie rolled her over, and immediately went for the cover before the referee slid into position to make the count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO.

Celeste’s arm popped up, and Katie looked at the referee with a fair bit of disbelief. She shook her head, and pulled her back to her feet. Celeste was fired into the far corner as Katie ran in a semicircle before connecting with a boot across her jaw. She turned around, and ran in another circle looking for a second….

Steph: She’s looking for a second helping here with that big boot...!

Katie rounded the corner, and caught her with a second boot across the jaw. Celeste staggered out of the corner, and turned around into a massive superkick from Katie. It floored her before the Kiwi dropped down for the cover again, hooking the leg for the cover.

Zack: She calls that THE ONE KICK! And if that doesn’t stop her, nothing can!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Pruitt called for the bell to an ovation from the crowd. Katie sat up with an exhausted smile on her face before she finally got back to her feet. The referee raised her hand in victory immediately.

Steph: There’s the bell and the crowd is absolutely loving this. Take notice Nielsen.

Gaby: Here’s your winner by pinfall…………….KATIE HANLEY!!!

Katie dropped to a seat on the middle rope as she tried to collect herself. The reception from the Future Shock crowd brought a smile to her face, and she pushed up to her feet. A hand was offered to Celeste to get her back to her feet before they shook again just as they did at the start.

Zack: Katie Hanley was beyond impressive in her debut outing here in Future Shock. But I’m sure she’d admit Celeste gave her all she wanted and then some.

Seph: Both women shone here but there could be only one! Apparently kick that is.

Christian helped Celeste out of the ring as Katie listened to cheers from the Future Shock fans before the show took a commercial break.

I Fought The LAW And The LAW Won

The next shot we see takes us inside an upscale hotel bar. The room is littered with a few tables, and booths dotting the far wall. The fact that the waiters are dressed in suits leads one to believe this is not your average hotel. But as the camera pans, it finds three familiar people in a booth and heads towards them. Each with what appears to be a glass of champagne in front of them is half of the Future Shock Tag Champions Lacey, Wilmia Iris Napier, and Kyle Kilmeade sat between them.

Kyle: In case you’re wondering why we are not at the arena tonight, there’s a very good reason for it. No one I manage is booked on Future Shock. And why the hell would I go all the way to Boston just to sit backstage and watch a handful of Prospects I’m not interested in fight? I wouldn’t. Instead, I chose to spend some time with two women who I happen to think the world of. Not in a frozen icehole, but in the warmth of the Ritz-Carlton. But for what it’s worth, I’m with two women who are going to be probably the biggest draws on the next Future Shock. They don’t really need introductions, but I will anyway. You have half of YOUR tag champions here, Lacey.

The pair clink glasses before he turns his attention to the small blonde seated on his other side who offers a warm smile.

Kyle: And SVW’s Adrenaline Champion, much to the chagrin of some people in Future Shock, Wilma Iris Napier. And I’m sure everyone watching can agree both Wilma and Lacey look absolutely gorgeous tonight.

Wilma blushes slightly and just aves her hand dismissively, though clearly wouldn’t mind if Kyle just went on for hours with compliments.

Wilma: Oh Kyle, you flatterer, you. Part of the reason we look so much better than whomever else you all have been seeing tonight is because we’re not in Boston right now. Boston, the home of the most average people in all of America, rather work with their hands and drink beer all day than enjoy the finer things in life, not that any of them deserve such glamor.

Lacey unlike Wilma shows no signs of blushing or dismissing Kyle’s compliment. Instead she flips her long red hair back over her shoulder so that it hangs down her back.

Lacey: It is actually harder for me to try not to look good, than it is for the opposite. It’s a curse sometimes. Being this naturally appealing automatically leads to jealousy and insults from the haters, who know that they can never measure up to even a tenth of what I am.

Kyle: Truer words are rarely spoken. But as much as I could spend this whole show telling you of Wilma and Lacey’s attributes, that’s not the plan. What I did want to talk about was two weeks from tonight in Mexico City at the supershow. That’s the night that Jessica Anderson and Carli Davis...the….PowerTuff Girls….have decided they think they are ready to put on their big girl pants and try to embarrass these two women. That’s adorable. It really is. But let’s not forget what started this. You all like to blame it on me or Lacey or Wilma. The only answer I have to that is look at the match two weeks ago. Who got their best friend disqualified? Was it Wilma? No, it wasn’t Wilma. I’m sure you both remember it well.

Wilma nods along, remembering oh too well of Carli putting her hands on her.

Lacey: I remember it incredibly well. And while we’re on the subject, what kind of name is PowerTuff Girls anyway? Modelling themselves after a children’s program really sets the bar high, doesn’t it?

Wilma: I know! That would be like us calling ourselves Kyle’s Angels or something like that. While I’m sure the name will spread like wildfire amongst all the conspiracy theorists on social media, we’d much rather focus on actually winning matches than we would ripping off old television shows.

Kyle: In any event, you both managed to bite off more than you can chew and now you get to choke on it in Mexico City. None of this would have had to happen if Jessica had decided she didn’t have to bring backup to a singles match. What did she expect was going to be the response? Carli is a trained wrestler, I’m a manager. All that did was set up an advantage for whatever she calls herself...Bubbles or Bubz….to try to distract Lacey by coming after me at ringside. And it was a good thing Wilma came along, because that’s pretty much what she was doing. She didn’t stay in her corner, and kept causing trouble until Wilma had no choice but to try to neutralize all her interference.

Wilma: Neutralize is certainly the right word for it, too. Lacey was more than capable of defeating Jessica Anderson on her own. I know that, she knows that, it’s not uncommon knowledge amongst anyone I would say, so her little friend was trying to tip the scales! That’s not how we handle things back home and I dare say that’s not how things should or are handled in Future Shock. We support fairness and when that advantage is removed in two weeks, we’re going to fairly beat the pair of you.

Lacey: Obviously Bubblegum or whatever she calls herself thought that losing by disqualification would be less embarrassing for her friend than the loss she was already going to have to me. All you’ve done though is give us an opportunity to not only embarrass Jessica Anderson, but now to embarrass you too. Because that is what it will be for you two. We are not only going to beat you. We are going to beat you so much it will be an embarrassment. One I assume you’re going to need to hide your faces under whatever rock you choose for quite some time.

Kyle: Something tells me in two weeks that Mexico City may be the last time we see Jessica Anderson wanting to stop by Future Shock. And I guarantee it in Carli’s case. But don’t worry, girls. There’s two things you can do about it.

He lifted his glass along with Lacey and Wilma.

Kyle: Nothing. And like it.

The three glasses clink together before we head back to the arena.

Hypeman Adam

The show heads back into the arena as the Future Shock theme by Demi Lovato begins to play. The crowd turns their attention to the stage as the Director of Future Shock steps out to a pop. It brings a little bit of a grin to his face before he heads towards the ring. A quick step between the ropes leads him inside before Gaby hands him a microphone, while the music fades out.

Adam: How’s it going, Boston?!

As you’d expect, this gets a cheap pop from the crowd hearing the name of the city.

Adam: I promise I won’t take a lot of your time tonight, because you all came to see the Prospects do what they do best. I have no intention of denying you that. But there are two things I wanted to go over, in case you hadn’t heard. Let’s start with two weeks from TONIGHT when the Prospects all head to Mexico City for the first Future Shock supershow of the year on February 26th. This is going to be our first trip south of the border, and I wanted to make sure the fans got one hell of a show as a result. And the best part? It’s not a Pay Per View, you just tune in for a 2 hour live special event where both the Future Shock Championship and the Aspire Championship will be on the line. So you tell me, how do you like the chances of Tara Cortez leaving Mexico City as the new Future Shock Champion?

Apparently no one does as massive boos begin to rain down from the rafters.

Adam: What about Elizabeth Lannister? Is she gonna end Lydia’s strive for five in Mexico City with the title?

Another round of boos come from the crowd again, causing the Director to nod his head.

Adam: If all that wasn’t enough for you, we got tons of guests joining us. You already know about the tag match set between the PowerTuff Girls and Wilma and Lacey. You already know that Katie Keller has a date with the “Murder Machine” Tiffany Tompkins in her first ever Future Shock match.

A mix of chants for both Carli and Tiffany can be heard throughout the crowd before Adam continues.

Adam: And you surely already know that Mars Whimsey is gonna go one on one with Luna Cortez, right? That’s what I thought. I want you to make a note, set your calendars, whatever you got to do to make sure you see this show. But that’s not the only reason I came out here, especially since it sounds like all of you are ready to see what happens two weeks from tonight. I wanted to talk about our tag team division, currently run Valerie McKinley and Lacey of the Gold Standard.

Cue more boos, louder boos.

Adam: When Lacey and Valerie won the tag titles, NHB was called back to the main roster after a super successful reign as champions. And what that meant was the division was wide open all over again. So what I did was I scouted the globe for new talent to bring here to Future Shock to really beef up our tag team division. And I think I did just that. And in the coming weeks, you’re going to meet all of them.

As he begins to name them, their pictures appear on the video wall over the ramp.

Adam: You’re going to see teams like the Raging Dragons, Target Acquired, and the Laurie Jane Experience for the first time here. All of these teams are coming to Future Shock to do one thing, take the Future Shock Tag Team Championship from Valerie and Lacey. Starting immediately after the supershow, I’m giving those teams notices because they are going to be showing us what they can do right here in this ring. It’s a new dawn in Future Shock’s tag division, and I’m looking to see who deserves the opportunity to challenge for the tag titles. Opportunities are earned in this ring, and only here. So to those teams, all you gotta do is show me why it should be you. Now with that said, let’s find out together who will be in the number one contender match to challenge for the Aspire Championship, shall we?

This gets another pop from the crowd.

Adam: Let’s do it, and I’ll see you guys in Mexico City!

As he exits the ring, we cut to a commercial for the upcoming supershow on February 26th.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 10:39:58 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2019, 09:30:40 pm »

The show heads back to the ring, and finds the “Wildcat” right where she is always is before a match is set to begin.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish, and the winner will be placed into a #1 contender match for the Aspire Championship.

Zack: Gaby’s right on the money. This is the first of two matches that’s going to set up a #1 contender shot for either Lydia Charisma or Elizabeth Lannister.

Steph: Well if you’ve asked Elizabeth it’ll be her so we don’t have to worry too much. If you ask Lydia though, the answer changes for some reason.

I'm on the battlefield
Like, oh my God (ooh la la)
Knocking soldiers down
Like house of cards (ooh la la)
I'm a one woman army (ooh la la)
Yes, I'm a one woman army
(ooh la la, ooh la la, ooh la la)

"One Woman Army" by Porcelain Black stalls out as a bang like a gunshot rings out and Katie Keller steps out from behind the curtain and surveys the crowd before settling her gaze on the ring in front of her.

I pull up in a matte black super car
Like Batman, yeah
No bodyguard
I'm Gangnam Styling on the bar
I got it, I bring all the boys to the yard
If you see me at the club in Hollywood
You know I bring that Detroit hood
You like it, and you feelin' good
You know that you want it
You know that you would

Gaby: Making her way to the ring, from Silicon Valley California, weighing in at 160 pounds... Katie KELLER!

Let's rush tonight
The music is still playin'
So get up and fight
You know that you want it
You know that you would

Katie heads down the ramp, slapping the odd hand as she goes. Once she reaches the ring, she slides in beneath the ropes and pops up to her feet in the center of the ring.

I'm on the battlefield
Like, oh my God (ooh la la)
Knocking soldiers down
Like house of cards (ooh la la)
I'm a one woman army (ooh la la)
Yes, I'm a one woman army
(ooh la la, ooh la la, ooh la la)

She throws up a fist into the air to get the crowd going as her theme song fades off and she loosens up against the ropes in preparation for her match.

Zack: Katie very nearly made herself the #1 contender when she faced Elizabeth recently, but a confluence of events mostly surrounding Lannister’s manager saw fit to stop that from happening. But she’s got a new opportunity in front of her tonight.

Steph: Thi opportunity comes in the form of someone a little scary, depending on who you ask.

The lights go out in the arena, an anticipatory murmur filling the arena. A moment or two passes in silence before a slow-tempo guitar begins to play through the PA system, accompanied by an electronic vibration effect, kicking off All Good Things’ “For the Glory.”

Better back down, you’re in my domain
Got the whole crowd screaming out our name
It’s a blowout, it’s a hurricane
It’s over, before you know it

An aggressive guitar chord strikes as red lights begin to swirl through the arena. The curtain is pushed aside, and a dimly lit figure stands in the middle of the entrance ramp. While not much of her is clearly visible, she turns her head to face either direction of the crowd.

Why you shaking? We’re a dynasty
In the making, We’re the royalty
Now we're breaking down the enemy
Move over for the soldiers

After a moment, a single white spotlight turns to the ramp, revealing a woman in a leather jacket, glaring toward one side of the crowd, chewing a piece of gum with a smirk on her face. Notably, as the spotlight focuses on the World Piercer, her usually bright red hair is jet black, and hangs down in her face somewhat, although Gemma doesn’t seem particularly bothered for the moment.

Gaby: Introducing her opponent, from Liverpool, England, weighing 147 pounds…this is “The World Piercer,” GEMMA...PIERCE!

Gemma turns to stare at the other side of the audience, lips curling into even more of a smirk as the fans react to the introduction with boos. She stuffs her hands into the pockets of her leather jacket, pacing down the ramp slowly. For the most part, she ignores the crowd, although one person toward the end of the ramp seems to get the “World Piercer’s” attention. The smirk on her face only grows as she gets into a bit of a jaw-jacking competition with the fan, even holding her arms out and seeming to invite some kind of confrontation--when nothing comes of it, though, she just grins even more.

She circles around the ring, taking her sweet time before deciding which side she wants to enter on, swinging herself up onto the apron. She grips the top rope and grins, pulling herself up to her feet, staring out into the crowd for just a moment. She steps through the ropes, moving straight into the center of the ring and stretching her arms out wide, curling both hands in a “bring it” sort of gesture, as the boos only increase. The Merseysider chuckles to herself, shrugging her leather jacket off her shoulders and tossing it out of the ring, moving to her corner and leaning herself back against the turnbuckles.

Zack: Gemma Pierce is not a happy woman. She’s had two rounds with Lydia Charisma, and still hasn’t been able to figure out how to beat her. And for someone like Gemma who prides herself on what she can do in the ring, it’s obvious that it eats at her.

Steph: One suspects that she feels like all she needs is one last round, a third with her and she will do it but to do that first? First she needs to cut through Keller and I do not know how easy that, if at all, could be for the World Piercer.

Referee Ashley Pruitt checks both women before calling for the bell. They meet in the center as Katie offers Gemma a handshake, much like the previous match. She stares down at the hand, and slugs Katie right in the face. Gemma grabs her by the wrist, and pulls her forward to lay in a few more right hands to her mouth before transitioning in a hammerlock and then into a suplex from there. Pierce jerks her back to her feet, and plants her again with a belly to belly suplex. Katie starts to rise up again, and gets dropped once more with a scoop slam.

Zack: I told you she wasn’t in a happy mood. Katie wanted a handshake, and got her jaw jacked for it. Somewhere the hashtag #GrumpyGemma is about to be a thing.

Steph: I would suggest hashtag #Facekicker but I feel like someone from our previous match will corner the market on that.

She pulls the veteran back to her feet, and scoops her over one shoulder before using a snake eyes in the corner. Katie then gets spun around as Gemma unloads with left and right hand combinations to the body before she gets sat on the top turnbuckle. The raven-haired Prospect scoops her over both shoulders and takes off towards the center of the ring into a Samoan drop. She sits up with almost a scowl on her face, listening to the response from the crowd before she gets to her feet.

Zack: Would you say she’s working off a little steam, Steph? Gemma is dominant so far, and doesn’t show any signs of stopping yet.

Steph: Nasty Samoan drop there and something feel a bit off with Gemma about you, Zack? She’s wailing on Katie without even so much as getting ready to work on a limb or so on. Just... Wailing on her.

Katie starts to sit up too, and Gemma belts her with another right to the jaw to put her back down. She climbs back to her feet, and drags Katie up with her. A quick lift finds her into position for what looks like a vertical suplex, but instead turns into a brainbuster. Pierce hooks the outside leg for the cover as the referee drops to make the count.

Zack: Gemma’s not getting paid by the hour!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOPE!!

Katie gets her shoulder up in time before the three, and Gemma drags her back to her feet. A front facelock is applied before repeated knee strikes to her head and body land, only for Pierce to execute a facebreaker DDT.

Steph: Facebreaker DDT, lifted and released and I know Keller’s head has got to be hurting. She might actually be trying to concuss her here.

The raven-haired Prospect climbed back to her feet, and watched as Katie was trying to do the same. She only got about halfway up before Gemma planted her head between her legs for what looked like a piledriver. But Keller surprised her by standing up, and countering into an Alabama slam. Pierce’s head bounced off the mat as she clutched the back of her head, while Katie tried to get her bearings. When Katie saw Gemma starting to move again, she bounced off the near side to catch her with an axe kick to the back of her head.

Zack: Katie’s starting to get some offense rolling here, and not a moment too soon if you ask me. Keller has the experience advantage, but it hasn’t served her well up till now.

Steph: Ah the axe kick. A time honored tradition of dropping the back of your calf upside someone’s head.

Before Pierce could get up again, Katie dropped down to the mat and applied a front facelock of her own into a gator roll. She sent Gemma rolling in multiple directions around the mat before finally pulling her to her feet, still in the front facelock. Keller quickly transitioned that into a double underhook DDT. The Boston crowd started making more noise in her support as Katie moved to the corner, and waited on Pierce to finally make it to her feet. When she did so, the veteran came in from behind and pulled her down into a rear naked choke. The referee immediately dropped into position to check if Gemma wanted to stop the match as Katie looked to be holding it as tightly as possible.

Zack: There’s something you don’t see a lot out of Katie, and that rear naked choke will put you out quickly. We could see Gemma tap for the first time in Future Shock tonight. 

Steph: New opponents bring out new necessities. She’s gotta want to slow Gemma down or at least stop her from trying to pound on her. That gator roll into the double underhook was also a thing of uniqueness.

The referee asked more than once if Gemma wanted to stop the match, but nothing she did indicated that. The raven-haired tried to break Katie’s grip, but couldn’t get enough leverage as her eyes started fluttering a little, thanks to the hold’s effect. Instead she started pulling them both by her hands to the ropes. She finally grabbed the bottom rope, prompting the referee to ask for a break. Katie held on a couple seconds longer before she broke on two.

Steph: I’m sure a few people might not expect Katie to have held on so long but longtimer instincts folks. After a certain time you spend wrestling, even you will lean against the rules a bit.

Zack: I figured she was trying to prove a point to Gemma, who has been womanhandling her for most of the match, letting her know that she can be a little more aggressive too.

The brunette got back to her feet as Gemma was using the ropes to help her do the same. Katie fired a couple kidney punches into her lower back to stop her in her tracks before bringing her back down with a German suplex into a bridge. Pruitt immediately slid into position for the count.

Steph: Oh. Well yeah, Zack that’s probably it. Exactly what I meant. Turning up the aggre--THAT WAS SO GERMAN I WANT SCHNITZEL!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NO.

Gemma’s shoulder came up in time before the three before Katie shoved her to the mat. She popped back to her feet, and jerked Gemma up with her. An Irish whip sent her hard into the corner before Katie followed her in with a lungblower in mind. But Pierce held onto the ropes, and Katie dropped on the back of her head.

Zack: Great presence of mind by the “World Piercer” right there! She knew that wasn’t a trip she wanted to take tonight.

Gemma took a couple seconds to get herself together, watching as Katie started to get up as well. She let her do that, then applied a rear waistlock before sending her into the corner with a German suplex. Katie’s head hit the middle turnbuckle before slumping to a seat in the corner. Pierce quickly got to her feet, and bolted for the far side. She came back with velocity, and drove a knee strike into the side of her head. Pierce looked down at her handiwork for only a second before she took off for the far side again, only to drive one more knee strike into Katie’s head. She dragged her out of the corner by her leg, and dropped down to make the cover.

Zack: Katie’s getting dragged like a carcass by Gemma, and there’s the cover!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO.

Katie managed to get the shoulder up in the nick of time, causing Gemma to get back to her feet. She pulled the brunette’s head back into position for a piledriver, but still didn’t get the move completed before Katie drove her backwards into the corner.

Steph: We were moments away from ‘The World Piercer’ becoming ‘The Mat Piercer’ but she wasn’t going to let Katie take her down like that.

Katie made sure to knock the wind out of her with several shoulder thrusts into her abdomen before she finally stepped back. Gemma slumped against the corner for a second before Keller fired her across to the far side. She struck again against the corner, only to eat a corner clothesline from Katie. The veteran stepped up onto the middle turnbuckle, and counted off ten right hands with the crowd before letting Pierce stumble out. Keller went low to scoop Gemma onto her shoulders before falling backwards with an electric chair. She quickly rolled through to make the cover.

Steph: Ten big fists to the face and then an electric chair drop for good measure. There’s the pin!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO.

Once more, Gemma’s shoulder managed to beat the count. Katie sat up, collecting herself for a second before she grabbed the raven-haired up with her. The fans were solidly behind her as she pulled Pierce into position for a butterfly lock, but the raven-haired fought out of it by breaking free and hammering elbows into the side of her head instead.

Zack: I think Gemma sensed Katie was about to go for her finisher, and she fought out of it like her life depended on it!

Katie stumbled backwards off the repeated elbow shots, and Gemma quickly pulled her forward into a jumping neckbreaker. The “World Piercer” stumbled back a step or two, trying to get her wits about her, and then stormed forward. She scooped Katie upside down, and planted her with a Michinoku Driver in the center of the ring before reaching forward to hook the leg for the cover.

Steph: That was a sitout scoop slam piledriver, and that is Gemma returning the favor for what Katie ALMOST tried doing to her.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO.

Katie managed to kick out in the nick of time, and Gemma’s face tensed with a hint of teeth showing as she got back to her feet.

Zack: Gemma’s getting more and more frustrated with the fact that Katie Keller will not stay down for anything! They both want that #1 contender match badly!

Gemma dragged Katie back to her feet, and immediately delivered her lifting single underhook DDT! Katie’s head hit hard against the mat before Gemma rolled her over, and made the cover with a leg hook.

Zack: PIERCE THE EARTH!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

The referee called for the bell as Gemma came to sit on the mat, catching her breath before she got back to her feet and had her hand raised.

Steph: That... Ouch. Someone get Keller some advil.

Gaby: Your winner of the match by pinfall…………’THE WORLD PIERCER’ GEMMA PIERCE!!

Zack: Gemma Pierce is now one match away from competing for the title that’s eluded her since she got into Future Shock!

Pierce stepped out to the floor, and took a seat on the ring steps as she looked back into the ring and out over the crowd with a hard expression on her face.

Zack: Now she just has to wait and see who’s it gonna be. Whoever it is, the “World Piercer” awaits you.

Steph: I would recommend prayer or bribing but I don’t think either of those work on Gemma.

When she finally got back to her feet to head towards the back, the show cut elsewhere inside the arena.

PowerTuff Enuff

After a clip from the last Future Shock shows us the ending of the match between Jessica Anderson and Lacey, we then cut back to the live broadcast and find her along with Carli talking with Sara.

Sara: Thank you both for joining me. I wanted to get a few words with you both as we head towards the Mexico City supershow in 2 weeks. Now we heard from your opponents earlier, and they indicated that it was Carli’s fault that the match ended how it did. How do you both respond?

Carli: Of course they think that. They’re nothing but trouble and it’s about time they get a taste of their own medicine.

Jessica: I don't blame Carli, not in the slightest. With everything that was going on during the match, she'd had enough. And I can honestly say that if we swapped roles, I'd have done exactly the same thing.

Sara: Jessica, usually when you visit Future Shock, it’s for one off matches and trying your hand with some of the Prospects. But this past show, it seems like Lacey managed to get under your skin pretty well. She and Wilma certainly annoyed Carli. Is it safe to assume you’ve finally found a Prospect you aren’t necessarily a fan of?

Jessica: I wouldn't say so, no. It'd be rather hypocritical of me, wouldn't it? I mean, I wasn't exactly the friendliest of people during my time in FFW. But respect is earned, not given. And the best way to earn my respect is to face me in a match, fair and square. That didn't happen last time. But now, with the playing fields level in a tag team match, they have a second chance.

Sara: Two weeks from tonight in Mexico City, you both will face Lacey and Wilma for the first time in a tag match. What can the fans expect to see out of the PowerTuff Girls, much less what Wilma and Lacey can expect?

Jessica: I'm not going to sit here and sell you lies and say that you're going to see the best tag team in action, because we know we're far from it. But we love wrestling, so what can everyone expect? Wrestling!

Carli: And I can promise, we will be giving out our all. We may not be the best, but we are strong and we don’t let anyone walk over us.

Sara: Thank you both for talking with me tonight, and good luck in Mexico City.

The show cuts elsewhere from there.

The Time Has Come

Fury.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 10:43:52 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2019, 09:32:09 pm »

Future Shock returns from the commercial break back to ringside, and finds Gaby standing in the center of the ring as she tends to do at the start of matches.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is your main event! The winner of this match will move forward into a number one contender match for the Aspire Championship.

Zack: We’ve taken our last commercial break of the night, and that’s just in time for what should be a hell of a main event with two Future Shock favorites squaring off.

Steph: If you wanna see the cherry on top to what has been a bunch of knock down, drag out fights, do NOT adjust that TV. Forget the news, don’t worry about what yo

I won’t give up, no I won’t give in
Till I reach the end
And then I’ll start again
No I won't leave
I wanna try everything
I wanna try even though I could fail

Gaby: From Chicago Illinois, weighing in tonight at 103 pounds... she is Nora Harris!

The bouncy music of Shakira's Try Anything plays and out comes Nora, bouncing on the toes of her boots as she waves to the fans and then she cartwheels into the aisle before she sprints down to the ring, slides under the bottom rope and pops up to wave at the fans again.

I won’t give up, no I won’t give in
Till I reach the end
And then I’ll start again
No I won't leave
I wanna try everything
I wanna try even though I could fail

She smiles at the referee and respectfully waits for the start of the match.

Zack: Nora Harris gave a career-defining performance at Nemesis last year in a huge elimination tag team main event. Tonight, she has to figure out how to get past one person...and Mara Werth is no small challenge for anyone. Ask Lydia.

Steph: One has to consider however that Nora’s gym seshes seem to be on par with the Aspire champion herself so it might be a similar case of getting past Mara though not easily.

I'm only human
I'm only—I'm only—
I'm only human, human

“Human” by Rag’n’Bone Man starts to play over the soundsystem as the video screen shows a jail cell door sliding backwards and a pair of black ring boots with legs going all the way up to a simple blue skirt step out onto the landing only to suddenly stumble as if given a push in the small of the back from the man who appeared behind her in shiny black shoes and black pants.

Maybe I'm foolish,
Maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this
And see what's behind
Got no way to prove it
So maybe I'm lying

As the pair pass by, the camera gets a shot from behind before it cuts to more grainy CCTV footage that shows the guard escorting the raven haired prisoner across a prison yard of patchy grass and into another building. There’s another cut as we see a shot of exposed midriff on the other side of a counter that has a pack of gum, some loose change on it and a hair bobble on it. A hand reaches forward, picking up a pen and signs a name quickly before scooping up the possessions as she stiffly pushed to move onwards.

But I'm only human after all,
I'm only human after all
Don't put your blame on me

There’s another cut; this time to show the back of the black haired woman as she reaches up to tie her long loose hair back with the bobble while still walking forward, coming to a stop in front of a large closed door. The camera cuts to the opposite side of the door and low door, watching as it swung open and the woman stepped out; only for the blazing sun to obscure her face and body; the video screens becoming a blazing yellow-white sun glare with a spotlight shining bright as the same woman has appeared at the top of the entrance ramp. The spotlight dims to reveal Mara Werth standing there in her black boots, blue skirt and white vest top.

Take a look in the mirror
And what do you see?
Do you see it clearer
Or are you deceived
In what you believe?

Gaby: Ladies and gentlemen please welcome from Tuscaloosa, Alabama… MARA WERTH!!!

'Cause I'm only human after all,
You're only human after all
Don't put the blame on me

With a smile on her face she begins to head down the ramp to the ring, running up the ring steps. She moved down the apron, facing out to the crowd and threw her arms up into the air before she stepped through the ropes. Heading to the corner, the girl carefully stepped up onto the middle ropes, throwing her hands up into the air again before she bounced back onto her feet and stretched as she waited for the match to start.

Zack: I’m not sure Nora has faced someone in Future Shock with the power possessed by Mara Werth, but that’s about to change in a matter of seconds.

Steph: Not quite that but I don’t think Future Shock’s Pixie-Pump is going to get thrown around without a fight.

Referee Ashley Pruitt checks both women as Gaby leaves the ring, and calls for the bell to start the match. The girls shake hands and lock up, but Mara immediately begins to impose her will on the smaller Nora. She pushes her back into the ropes, and gives a clean break when the referee asks for it. Nora goes for a single leg sweep, but Mara uses a clubbing blow with both hands across her back before she has a chance. Four more of them land across her back, finally driving Nora to the mat before Mara uses a double stomp to her lower back to put her down. She grabs her by the arm, and pulls her to her feet into a short arm clothesline. But she doesn’t let go either, and gets her back up again before scooping her up into a bearhug and driving her into the corner.

Zack: Already that power advantage is coming into play, and Mara seems to have focused most of her attention early in this match onto Nora’s back. She might have been studying some tape of yours, Steph.

Steph: Maybe so. A good setup there from the clothesline into the corner. That very same corner can help you do a LOT to someone’s back, Zack.

She spun Nora to face the corner before lowering her shoulder, and driving a series of thrusts into her lower back one after another. Harris was scooped up, and driven down into the mat with a back suplex. The former convict pulls Nora back up into a front carry, and drops her across her knee. But she doesn’t let her fall before picking her up again, and dropping her a second time. As soon as she lands on the mat, Nora tries to roll away from her and get back to her feet. But that’s short-lived when Mara executes a hair pull backbreaker to put her down again.

Zack: Now I’m convinced Mara’s been watching some of your matches, Steph. This is right out of your playbook what we are seeing.

Steph: Well she did it well. Even leaned into it. Good. Good... Believe in the backbreakers, they won’t ever let you down.

Nora clutched her back in pain, and again started to head for the ropes. Mara watched her for a moment as she got back to her feet, and immediately went to grab her. But Harris surprised her with a drop toe hold that made the middle rope clothesline her for a moment. Werth began coughing just before Nora climbed onto her back, and started bouncing up and down to try to take the wind out of her. The referee counted to three before she hopped back to the mat, and leaned forward in pain with one hand to her back. When Mara started to get up, Nora stopped that with a double knee backbreaker that flipped the more powerful Prospect onto the mat.

Zack: Nora finally found herself an opening, and not a moment too soon either. She can do some back damage all on her own, as Mara is finding out.

Steph: An excellent double knee backbreaker and it’s just so nice to see people wrecking each other’s spinal columns, Zack. It gives me feelings of... Hope.

Mara rolled to all fours to get back to her feet before a sliding elbow from Nora caught her flush on the jaw. It put her back down long enough for “Li’l Pixie Pump” to take off towards the ropes and come back with a senton across her chest. But as soon as she landed, she winced in pain as much as Mara did. Nora was slow to get back to her feet, and took off towards the ropes. As soon as Mara was vertical, Nora used the ropes as a springboard into a quebrada that floored the former convict. She immediately went for the cover with a hook of the leg.

Steph: Big time moonsault on the landing and down Mara goes!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

NO.

Mara kicked out at two, and shoved Nora off the cover. She got back to her feet, and took off towards the ropes again as Mara was getting Harris rebounded and looked to be going for a headscissors takedown, but Mara countered into a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker.

Zack: Just that quick, Mara was able to turn this thing around. But you can tell she’s hardly 100% at this point herself by the fact she’s not popping back up to her feet yet.

Mara was slow to get back up, and started to grab Nora to pull her up too. But Harris surprised her with a jawbreaker that sent her stumbling backwards. Nora made it back to her feet, and took off for the near side, only to rebound with a high knee to the jaw that sent Mara back into the ropes. She lumbered forward before Nora left her feet, and snapped off the headscissors into a DDT she was looking for earlier. A quick rollaway followed before she got back to her feet, but still leaning forward with a hand pressed to her back.

Steph: Sometimes, Zack a picture’s ‘werth’ a thousand words. That was worth two. ‘Friggin’ ow’.

Zack: I know Nora works out with Lydia, but she may want to skip back day this coming week after all the punishment hers has absorbed.

As Mara was starting to get up again, Nora gritted her teeth and took off towards her. She left her feet for a double knee facebreaker that bounced Mara backwards onto the mat. Harris dove across her for the cover with a hook of the leg.

Zack: HELLO, PATELLA!! GOOD NIGHT, MARA!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOOO.

Steph: Now if Mara needs some jaw reconstruction after this match, we will all know why.

Mara managed to kick out before the three came down, and Nora got back to her feet with a look of determination mixed with some pain. She headed for the corner next, and began to make her way to the top rope. She waited for Mara to get up before she dove off with a flying clothesline, but Werth surprised her with a jumping European uppercut to the jaw on the way down. Nora hit the mat like a rock as Mara dropped to a knee.

Zack: Jesus….Nora flew right into that uppercut, and I think she may be colder than a wedge right now!

Steph: She’s gotta be out cold. I mean I can see her fingers sorta closing and opening but not really...?

Nora wasn’t moving a muscle hardly as Mara got back to her feet. She pulled her up with her into what looked like a choke, but she quickly transitioned it into a sitout chokeslam before rolling through for the cover as the referee dropped to count.

Zack: Rydeen bomb! And this is academic!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO.

Nora’s shoulder popped off the mat barely before the three, and Mara checked with the referee to make sure that was only two.

Steph: Now that wasn’t a three I don’t know but Lil’ Pixie Pump is STILL in this and both these women want that Aspire Championship shot like whoa.

Werth shook her head in a bit of amazement at her opponent, and then pulled her up to her feet. Nora only slumped against her though when she fell back to her knees. Mara tried to pull her up again, and she collapsed to another slump leaning against Mara’s legs with her eyes closed.

Zack: I think Nora’s out cold. Her eyes are closed, and Mara can’t keep her on her feet long enough to do whatever it is she has in mind.

Steph: They’ve thrown everything they could into solid wailing on each other and this is the result!

Werth pulled her up again before Harris surprised her by pulling her into a small package! The fans came to their feet before the referee dropped to count.

Zack: She was goldbricking!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO.

Mara kicked out a half second before the three, and slowly began to get back to her feet. Werth looked at the referee to make sure it was only a two count. When she confirmed that, she looked a little annoyed now. Mara got to a vertical base just before Nora caught her with a jumping knee strike to the jaw! The former convict rocked backwards, and then got pulled into a tornado DDT by Harris!

Steph: Soaring and ssccoooorrriiinnnngg! Well not really soaring so much as an excellently twirling spin but even still.

Nora got back to her feet with a pained expression, and headed back to the corner to make her way up top once more. She wasted little time, and immediately launched herself into a moonsault that landed directly on target! Nora hooked the outside leg for the cover as Pruitt dropped down to make the count.

Steph: Now that’s more like it!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-WHOA.

Mara didn’t kick out, she sat up with Nora in her arms. The crowd popped as she got to her feet, hoisted Nora onto her shoulders and planted her with a F5.

Zack: She sat up! Mara’s back on her feet….unbelievable!!

The former convict headed for the corner, and came off with a double ax handle to Nora’s back, followed by a second into her jaw. Nora rocks backwards, and runs into a Polish hammer that knocks her flat on the mat. She dropped down to make the cover.

Zack: CHAIN GANG! WHAT IMPACT!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

The referee called for the bell as Mara got back to her feet slowly, and then had her hand raised to a pop from the crowd. A smile formed on her face as she nodded her head.

Gaby: Your winner by pinfall………….MARA WERTH!!!

However, the fans started booing at this point. Mara turned to see what was going on as Cait Flanagan headed down to ringside.

Steph: Cait coming to get a closer look and nobody's happy about it in the crowd! She’s just misunderstood guys!

Cait paid Mara no attention as she headed around the ring, and jerked the microphone from Gaby’s hand at ringside. She headed up the steps with it in hand, and started to step into the ring.

Steph: ...See Zack... Mis... Uh... Understood.

The crowd continued booing more loudly this time as she held it to her lips, seemingly to speak. That was until Nora was beginning to get up, and then she went to clock her with it to the side of the head. But Mara grabbed her hand to stop her, and Cait gave her a headbutt to the face and nailed her with the microphone instead.

Zack: What the--?!

Cait turned her attention back to Nora, and began pummeling her with the microphone upside the head. She landed multiple shots before Mara grabbed it out of her hands. The redhead rolled out to the floor immediately.

Zack: Nora is getting assaulted after one of the hardest hitting matches she’s ever had  because of Cait Flanagan!

Steph: ...Goddamnit. Let it never be said that when Cait focuses on someone, she doesn’t give them all her attention. Ehem.

The fans continued booing before Cait extended her arm, and dropped the mic as if she’d said something. Nora headed for the ropes to go after her before Cait disappeared to the back.

Zack: Cait Flanagan has struck again after Nora ruined her workout last time! This issue with these two has to be settled sooner than later! Kilmeade needs to sign the contract, and let’s get these two in the ring!

Steph: Zack, take a look at Nora. Do you think she needs or cares about a contract at this point? She wants a piece of Cait BAD... And not in the nice way.

Zack: Fans, I don’t know what this means for the number one contender match, but I know this! Two weeks from tonight, we’re heading to Mexico City for the biggest supershow we’ve ever had! Make sure you join us! We’ll see you there! Good night from Boston! She’s going after her…

Nora rolled out of the ring and started to make her way towards the back with Mara in pursuit behind her as Future Shock faded off the air.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 10:31:41 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: