Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 04:43:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

After Shock Preview for Future Shock Supershow - Mexico City

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: After Shock Preview for Future Shock Supershow - Mexico City  (Read 137 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: February 16, 2019, 12:49:51 pm »

A lightning bolt strikes the screen, leaving the Future Shock logo. The next thing we see is the familiar set of the After Shock studio with the curved video wall behind the purple couch. Gary is also seen in his bowl. The camera pulls back, and finds a fellow gamer next to him this week.

Jake: Hi there, everyone! And welcome to a super special edition of After Shock, where we are going to give you all the news you can use heading into the first supershow of the year for Future Shock. February 26th, we’re heading down to Mexico City! And to help me preview it all with you, I’ve got my favorite gamer and FFW’s cosplay princess, Rose Gardner!

Those with a good eye and proper gaming knowledge will realize that Rose is, of course, cosplaying. Dressed in a blue leotard, she’s FFW’s own version of Zero-Suit Samus Aran, only without the blonde hair. She waves and grins for the camera.

Rose: Ayyyyy! What’s up, everyone? It me!

Jake: I’ve been looking forward to having Rose visit for a while now, and no better time than the supershow coming up to have her. But before we get to that, let’s quickly cover the major news from the last Future Shock. We now know who the two opponents will be to determine the next number one contender for the Aspire Championship: Mara Werth and the “World Piercer” Gemma Pierce. As a matter of fact, the fans voted Gemma’s match with Katie Keller as their favorite on the show.

Rose: To the surprise of a grand total of zero people. Not that the other two matches of the night weren’t worthy of this award, but Gemma Pierce and Katie Keller were the battle of heart versus ambition we all tune in every day to watch. Not to mention, goddamn, Gemma is out for blood, isn’t she?

Jake: You aren’t kidding. Congratulations to both of them, and also to Katie Hanley who made a very successful debut against Celeste. And if we learned nothing else from that match, Katie Hanley really likes kicking. A lot!

Rose: Hooray for the Kicking Kiwi! And debuting with a win over Celeste is nothing to scoff at either. I mean… Not that I’m anyone important to say this kind of things, but with the hype Katie Hanley created for herself before her debut, I can sense this girl will have a great future here. At first she was all about that positivity, and ain’t nothing wrong with that - god knows we need more positive people in the circuit. But did you hear her talk about how passionate she is? It’s almost like she’s gonna last more than a single match here, ahem.

Jake: Well that’s always the true test for talented people like her. But anyway, I think the only part of the show that you can probably classify as uncool was Cait Flanagan with her….mic skills after Nora Harris’ match with Mara Werth.

Rose scoffs.

Rose: Yeah, I mean, damn, those are some sick mic… Okay, I can’t even do this with a straight face. Cait Flanagan has overstayed her welcome already. There’s no other way to put this. Someone who hasn’t had a single match yet acts like… I don’t know, man. Conversely, though, we can talk about how Pixie Pump and Mara put on quite the show for our main event last week before Flanagan decided to… do… stuff, how ‘bout that? Mara has been saying she wants in on the championship talks and now she’s there. All she needs to do is beat Gemma Pierce and she gets an Aspire shot.

Rose smiles. Awkward silence from Poison.

Rose: *All* she needs to do.

Jake nods in agreement with widened eyes.

Jake: Oh yeah, that’s all she needs to do. Yeesh. That covers all we need to that doesn’t directly affect what’s gonna go down in Mexico City on February 26th in a 2 hour live television event. The Future Shock Supershow takes the Prospects for the first time south of the border, and it’s got a packed card. Let’s start with Katie Keller who will be facing the “Murder Machine” Tiffany Tompkins! Originally this was supposed to be someone else, but after losing one match decided it was all too hard for her. Now Katie’s got Tiffany in her first match in Future Shock, and I’m looking forward to seeing a 5 foot death kick….as long as no one dies.

Rose: With someone nicknamed “the Murder Machine”... Yeah, I bet she don’t want you to hold your breath. But yeah, having all these well established talent coming to Future Shock to ripple the waters is AWESOME. I’m really looking forward to watching Tiffany Tompkins in action to see what she’s all about. Having another experienced opponent in Katie Keller doesn’t sound bad either.

Jake: Another match scheduled will see the colorful Mars Whimsey in action when she meets Luna Cortez one on one. The Cortez sisters have been a problem for Mars. They ruined her Whammy challenge with the now retired Andi Takata. And then there was the tag match where one of them hit Mars with a chair….got caught by the referee, and well...it kinda fell apart from there. To top it all off, VIvi has said she will be in Mars’ corner while Adam has barred Tara from ringside. What do you think’s gonna happen here?

Rose: I think this is gonna suck if your last name is Cortez! Seriously, the ostrich sisters are in dire need of some good spankin’, and I totally expect Mars and Vivi to deliver here. Now, there are some rumors going on backstage, and this is kind of a scoop told to me by my aunt… some Gabrielle Crimson girl, dunno if you heard of her. Apparently, after one of the giraffes smacked Mars with the chair and that got them disqualified… There’s apparently some kind of… “rift” between them.

Jake: That’s not surprising. I figured Tara was really protective of her record, and that didn’t help it improve at all for their first tag match. We’ll see how it plays out, and get back to Tara shortly. Tiffany Tompkins isn’t the only special guest joining us in Mexico City. We got a tag team grudge match. On one side, you got the PowerTuff Girls: Jessica Anderson and Carli Davis. On the other side, there’s Lacey and the SVW Adrenaline Champion and…”Silver Spoon Sweetheart” Wilma Iris Napier. This came about after Jessica and Lacey had a match, and Wilma kept antagonizing Carli till “Bubbles” kinda….popped, I guess you could say.

Rose: And can you blame her? The Gold Standard are a bunch of selfish, annoying brats that go out of their ways to get under your nerves. I would know, been there. Now, with Wilma there to annoy the heck outta Carli, KNOWING she’s a fellow wrestler, just because she felt entitled to it? She had it coming. And I expect this match to be a barn burner. Not to mention the longer Jessica Anderson delays her retirement, the better it is for us! I mean, wasn’t she supposed to hang the boots last year?

Rosalina turns to the camera and raises her hands.

Rose: I don’t mean to shoo you away from Future Shock, babe, please stay as long as you wanna! Having folks like you around is pretty damn awesome.

Jake: On the last show, we heard from both teams. But what stands out to me is how Wilma blamed that match ending on Carli, because all she was doing was standing in to support her best friend….ya know, in case Carli felt like cheating, I guess.

Rose: That’s what they do, Jake. They never take the blame. They always need to look good. And they always come off as try-hards because of how sad they actually are.

Rose winks at the camera.

Rose: Don’t worry though, Salty Moo-Moo. You do you, babe. You do you.

Jake: Then it’s all about the championships in Mexico City. The Aspire Championship will be decided when Lydia Charisma goes for her fourth defense against the Gold Standard’s Elizabeth Lannister. Kyle has pointed out his clients have had more success against Lydia than anyone, and he knows her weaknesses. He’s all but promised Elizabeth will leave with the championship. Elizabeth has also been correcting people who say she may be the next champion, letting them know she WILL be instead.

Rose: You just gotta admire the confidence of these guys. Don’t you? All of them parading around posing as the next big thing… It’s kinda cute. Again, about Liz Lannister: it’s what the Gold Standard does. So we’ll see. Lydia Charisma is making sure people know her name as she goes for the extra defense, being the first woman to go for the full round.

Jake: Do you think she should have cashed in at three instead of going for five? I mean she can’t change her mind now, but still. What do you think?

Rose: Depends on what her ambition is, yanno? Cashing in the Aspire belt for a Future Shock Championship shot is one thing, but she wants to do the full race to get hotshot to the pro roster, and I think that’s awesome. Not to mention she’s going to be the first woman to defend the championship for the full cycle if she pulls it off. Only person to be able to do this is Kaoru Asaka, with the Fast Track Championship. Same principle, different reward. But they’re proving it’s possible, and that in itself is praiseworthy.

Jake: I’ve also been informed that Nora Harris will be in Mexico City, and word going around with my sources is she won’t be there to talk a whole lot. She’s gonna go hunting for someone I think we know who.

Rose: Oooooh, dis gon’ be good! Pixie Pump is on the hunt, and this may not be pretty! I just ask myself who is it that she’ll be after, if Lacey and Wilma are already wrestling the Powertuff Girls. Guess we oughta wait and see.

Rose winks.

Jake: Adam’s been signing new tag teams left and right recently, and my sources also indicate we may get to meet one or two of them. The Gold Standard’s days as champions could be numbered, not that Lacey or Valerie would likely agree with that.

Rose: Yeah, this tag team division is getting STACKED! I remember back when my mom and I were in the tournament to crown the first champs… How far we’ve come. I’m pretty excited to know more about the new tag teams that are coming in, so we can expect to learn more about the Raging Dragons and the… uh… Laurie Jane Experience-- what kind of… Anyway, TAG TEAMS!

Jake: And finally...the main event! It’s been billed as the title versus the streak. Tara Cortez has the best record in all of Future Shock. No one has made her quit. No one has pinned her. Either she’s going to see that streak end in Mexico City….or she’ll become the new Future Shock Champion against Harley Shannon. The champ’s never faced anyone like Tara before, and I think it may be a pick’em. What about you?

Rose: I honestly have a hard time respecting anything regarding Tara Cortez. I mean, even that “undefeated streak” is phony -- didn’t she get pwned by Vivi Robichaud before? She’s not fuckin’ undefeated, man, c’mon. And neither is the team with her sister. Now, unlike Luna who will be forced to wrestle Mars Whimsey on her own, Luna was NOT banned from ringside for Tara’s match against Harley, which means the whole “perfection magic” rigamarole they like to pull can as well be a thing. But, again: the ostrich sisters are mad at one another since the tag match when Luna fucked up. So… Y’know? I don’t wanna be the one to say this is Harley’s match to lose… But this is Harley’s match to lose.

Jake: So tell me, which match on the card are you most looking forward to? Something tells me it involves a Cortez sister getting beat up, but I could be wrong.

Rose: Anything involving the ostrich sisters getting beaten up is worth the ticket! BUT!... And that’s a big but…

Pun intended!

Rose: What I’m really looking forward to - other than the Future Shock Championship match, of course - is the PowerTuff Girls taking on Lacey and Wilma. Again, folks like Jessica and Carli are always welcome in Future Shock in my books, and any excuse to watch Saly Moo-Moo get her ass handed to her is good. Whiiiich reminds me!

Rose pauses to grab her cellphone, and as she taps away, the “Price is Right” theme starts playing.

Rose: If just like me, your favorite pastime is watching the Gold Standard get clowned, don’t forget to tune in not only to Future Shock below the border, but also FURY, where ya gurl Rosalina will be taking on Lacey! And THAT… is really good.

Jake: It’s gonna be a full schedule all around. The same week Future Shock heads for Mexico City on the 26th ends on March 2nd, which is the night for FFW’s Fury show! It’ll be all the FFW and Future Shock action you can stand that week.

Jake turns his attention to his co-hostess as she stops the music.

Jake: Rose, you’ve been an amazing co-host and I appreciate you joining me. Any thoughts you’d like to leave with the viewers before we wrap up here?

Rose: Yeah! Stay hydrated, and don’t be a chump when you can be a champ! Also, don’t forget you still have time to brush up your Spanish before the show! Donde estan mis pantalones!

Yep, Rose has no idea how to Spanish.

Jake: Si! I only know two things in Spanish. Si and…. Ese es un mono muy genial

Rose: Well, we’re gonna have to ask the FFW Champ for some fact checking on that one. Leona, if you’re watching… Please don’t hate us!

Jake: Si! I’m doing well enough. Thank you all for watching this edition of After Shock. We’ll see everyone in Mexico City on the 26th for Future Shock’s first supershow of 2019!

A commercial for the supershow follows before the video cuts out.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: