Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 01:29:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Breaking Point - February 16, 2019

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Breaking Point - February 16, 2019  (Read 339 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: February 16, 2019, 04:18:17 pm »

Live from the Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, Indiana
February 16, 2019

A glass cutter makes a perfect circle in a window as a woman dressed in black slips through the window. She glances up to the FFW logo on the top of the building, and slips inside. As soon as she does, she removes a flashlight from her hip and finds herself on the floor of the Hall of Fame. “One of a Kind” by Breaking Point begins to play before we cut to a shot of Alysson Gardner pulling off her biker helmet. The next shot is Mallory Bennett picking up a toolbox and walking off with Andrew Marx behind her. Lilly’s then shown putting her head in her hand as her husband shows her another of his hype packages.

Back in the building, the cat burglar flashes her light on the walls as she walks through to see images of Hall of Famers such as Isabella Pazzini, Katherine Stryfe, and Scarlett Kincaid. As she flashes the light ahead, she finds the FFW Championship in a glass case. The shot cuts away to see Jo McFarlane twirling a kendo stick in her hand as she and the Brazilian Storm head off together. “Old School” Gillie Barnes is seen reading a book with Jake reading a comic book next to her. The reflection of gold is shown in Sophia Pike’s face as she looks down with a confident smirk. A fist is being taped up before we see Ruby Tyler walking into the camera.

The cat burglar presses her glass cutter against the case holding the FFW Championship. But as soon as she opens it and sticks her hand inside, an alarm sounds and Leona Vega hops down from a grate in the ceiling. The burglar spins around as Leona jerks the mask off her face to reveal it’s Shaw before the two go at it as we open inside the arena to a boisterous crowd as the theme continues to play. The crowd roars as they see themselves on television, while spotlights shine throughout the arena. Katherine Grayson heads for the ring with a smile on her face while “One of a Kind” starts to fade out.

Zack: Hello, everyone! And welcome to the last stop for the FFW roster as we barrel towards Fury on March 2nd! We are as live as live can be in the Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, Indiana with a packed card in store for you tonight, including a Fast Track Championship defense in the main event!

Mai: It’s just going to be another blah night for Angelina, after she fluked out in the match to earn this shot against Valerie McKinley. What I want to see is the surprise I saw Samantha tweet about earlier today!

Zack: I’m curious about that too, but let’s get this show started off. Hey Kat Grayson, that’s your cue, babe!

The smiling face of Kat Grayson greets us as she now stands in the center of the ring with her microphone in hand.

Kat: The opening contest of Breaking Point is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

Zack: Welcome to Circle City here in Indianapolis, Indiana. We are live from the Bankers Life Fieldhouse for the final stop before we head for FFW’s first Pay Per View of 2019, Fury. Thank you for joining us, and we’re about to kick things off with a little “Old School”, Mai.

Mai: I prefer to think of it as kicking things with one of the Privileged Circle personally. But whatever floats your boat, I guess.

The quiet, almost gentle strums of “Discombobulate” by Hans Zimmer begin playing... Gently. Softly. The lights in the arena are dim. Low as the strumming becomes more frantic. On the video wall begins showing a chalkboard full of figures and writing and scribbles and photos of wrestlers from days long since passed. Writing of this and writing of that and too many notes writ so small they’re impossible to get a handle of unless one was actually there. As the music plays, Gillie Barnes begins to calmly saunter out, legs moving in time with the music as she grins wide.

Kat: Introducing from Sheerness, England and weighing in at 159 lbs... “OLD SCHOOL” GILLIE BARNES!

Gillie immediately takes off for the ring, high-fiving every single fan as she can, arms outstretched before she slides in and begins to eye the turnbuckles and ring ropes. She checks for sturdiness, tugging one rope, pulling at a turnbuckle pad before dropping to study the exact measurement of how taut the ropes are until the referee tells her with a deadpan inflection to get to her corner. She grins and nods, patting the ref on the shoulder as if to say they’re doing a banger job before she heads to her corner.

Zack: Gillie looks like she’s amped up and ready for tonight, and is about to run headlong into a woman who can probably match or overpower her in the strength department.

Mai: More than that, Zack. Valentina can also buy and sell Gillie like a piece of cattle if she wanted. Plus it was her birthday a couple days ago.

The lights go out in the arena.

Suddenly, on the screen, the following video is being played….

A pair of boots is shown walking across the screen. As they stop and turn to face the camera, the intro of "This Time I Want It All" by Pea McGee plays, with the camera pulls back to reveal Valentina Lozano, dressed in her wrestling gear and standing in a dominant pose. Before long, Valentina begins to “levitate” upward, as if she is flying, just as the song drops, ending up…

…rising from beneath the stage, with the lights of the stage and the ramp illuminating in gold while the spotlight focuses on the stage. She’s still standing in a dominant pose, hands on her hips and squinching at the crowd in a look of detest, but nonetheless, ready to take care of business.

Kat: Making her way to the ring, representing The Privileged Circle, hailing from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing one hundred and thirty-five pounds. She is “The Latin Goddess”…

VALENTINA LOZANO!!!!!!

Valentina then confidently strides her way to the ring, with the spotlight completely focused on her and the arena erupts with a thunderous array of boos from the capacity crowd showering down on her, Valentina is soaking up the reaction, even though she ignores it. Meanwhile, while she’s walking down, Valentina's entrance video is shown on the big screen, profiling her likeness and footage of her in action.

As Valentina reaches the ringside area, she walks up and walks across the edge of the ring. She looks around the arena, not directly seeing the crowd through the darkness, but knowing that they’re out there as she sees the consistent flashing lights of the cameras and the still boisterous reaction from the crowd.

After wiping her feet on the apron and entering the ring, Valentina strides towards two opposite ring posts in where she climbs up and extends her arms out, looking on with a smirk and posing to the crowd with complete confidence. She’s taking in the atmosphere while the crowd reaction continues and the cameras flashing.

After going through her ritual, Valentina climbs down and makes her way towards the corner to take off her robe and then readies herself as she waits for her opponent to arrive or for the match to begin.

Mai: I want to wish a belated happy birthday to Valentina, and I’m sure she’s going to treat herself to a victory as part of that celebration.

Zack: Yeah, happy birthday to her. I can think of better ways to celebrate my birthday weekend than going one on one with Gillie personally, but that’s what we are about to see.

Referee Kevin Fisk calls for the bell after Kat is out of the ring, and Gillie starts slapping the turnbuckle to get the crowd loud and behind her. It works very well, but Valentina decides to try for the sneak attack as she charges across after her while Gillie’s doing this. The former Prospect surprises her though by sidestepping her, and using a drop toe hold to send her face first into the top turnbuckle. She quickly gets to her feet, and starts driving her face into the turnbuckle a few more times and then uses a hip toss to send her to the mat. Gillie grins as Valentina gets up, and immediately gets mowed down with a running football tackle that flips her up and over to the mat. She drops down into the three point stance again, waiting for her to get up only to do it one more time.

Zack: Gillie with those three point stances, and I think we’ve seen more action here than we saw in the entire Super Bowl last week.

Mai: You watched that game? I’m sure the Rams could have used someone like Gillie. She’s very much built like a man anyway. Not a whole lot of girl in her.

Lozano started to get up again, and Gillie charged forward with a shoulder tackle that sent her backwards into the corner. A few thrusts into her body knocked the wind out of the birthday girl before she got whipped across to the far side. Gillie caught her on the rebound with a back elbow to the jaw that staggered her for a second, and allowed “Old School” to nail her with a Polish hammer shot to her chest. With Lozano reeling, Gillie hoisted her over her shoulders for a running Samoan drop followed by a cover.

Zack: Gillie’s using Valentina for a tackling dummy here, and the socialite hasn’t been able to get out of the blocks!

ONE!!

TWOOOO.

Valentina immediately kicked out at two, and shoved Gillie off the cover. When she started to sit up though, Barnes immediately applied a side headlock and pulled her back down on the mat to grind the hold.

Mai: It looks like Gillie is having a good time so far, but it’s only a matter of time before that changes when Valentina outsmarts her.

Gillie continued to work the hold as Valentina started to sit up. A look of irritation formed on the socialite’s face as she got back to her feet, still locked in the side headlock. She didn’t stay that way long though, and ended up driving Gillie backwards into the nearest corner. It broke her grip, and allowed Valentina to start hammering her with elbows to the side of her head. Five in a row in quick succession landed before the powerhouse scooped her over her shoulders and dropped her with a Death Valley driver.

Mai: See what I said, Zack? I told you Gillie wouldn’t have fun for much longer, and as always is the case, I’ve been proven right again.

Zack: Well that’s through no fault of Gillie’s, she just didn’t anticipate that counter. In an event, you are right in that Valentina has asserted herself in this match.

Gillie started to get back up, and began to receive clubbing blows across her back from Valentina. The socialite drove her back down onto the canvas, and then used a double knee drop into her back. She pulled her back to her feet, and then drove her into the canvas once more with a pump handle slam. Taking some amusement in the fans’ dislike of what she was doing, Valentina bounced off the near side with a leg drop across the back of Gillie’s head. After pulling her to her feet by the head, she scooped her up into a brainbuster before grabbing the outside leg for the cover.

Mai: I think dropping Gillie on her brain could hurt her more than anywhere else, she may forget a move! That’s how you do it, Valentina!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

TH.

Gillie got her shoulder up as the two struck the mat, and Valentina began to grind her forearm against the former Prospect’s face. When she got back to her feet, she had started to pull her up with her. A hard Irish whip sent her into the ropes, only for Lozano to catch her on the rebound with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker.

Zack: One thing that is always consistent about Valentina is that she doesn’t deviate her from gameplan in much any match. It’s all about working over her opponent’s back, and she does it with aplomb.

Gillie starts to head for the ropes, only for Valentina to step on the back of her neck as she grabs the ropes and use her other foot to begin stomping her back repeatedly. The referee immediately begins counting her down before she steps off at four and a half. A bright smile forms on her face as she looks around at the Indianapolis crowd, all of which are giving her zero support for what she’s doing.

Mai: I’ve missed seeing the GODDESS STOMP, Zack. Gillie’s face is really well designed for being shoved into the mat, dirt, or whatever substance you would prefer.

Zack: Valentina enjoys her work, there’s no question about it. But I think this is all only serving to fire up “Old School” even more than perhaps she already was.

When Gillie tries to get back to her feet again, Valentina shows a power display by scooping her up into a chickenwing facebuster. The brunette bounces off the mat on impact, and she quickly drops into position to make the cover.

Mai: CRASH OF INFERIORITY, Zack!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THRE.NO!

Gillie manages to pop her shoulder up off the mat in time, and Valentina gets back to her feet with a returning annoyance to her face. She puts a few stomps into Gillie before heading to the corner. Gillie starts to get back up very slowly as Lozano barrels towards her with a lariat in mind.

Zack: That’s two of Valentina’s favorite moves right there, and they still didn’t manage to put Gillie away. Now she’s getting a little more angry!

But Gillie ducked it entirely, causing Valentina to stop herself before she ran into the ropes. As soon as she spun around, Gillie began firing off knife edge chops across her chest. Each one got the crowd louder on impact. She backed her into the ropes, and then fired her across to the far side. As soon as the socialite rebounded, Gillie scooped her up over her shoulders and began an airplane spin. She kept it going and going as the fans counted the revolutions before she dropped her at 14. The powerhouse collided with the canvas as Gillie staggered around in a few directions till she got to the ropes to hold her up.

Mai: I think that is the dumbest move I’ve ever seen. And Gillie’s supposed to be this big brain. No one with any sense uses that move anymore.

Zack: I’d be willing to bet Gillie knows more about wrestling moves than you do, but Gillie and Valentina both are likely DAZED AND CONFUSED..

She flopped down to her hands and knees, still shaking her head before looking across to see Valentina starting to get up. Gillie scampered towards her on all fours, catching her with a headbutt to the side of her head. Up again, Gillie crawled across and gave her a pair of headbutts before hopping back to her feet. She grabbed the Privileged Circle member up to her feet, and scooped her over one shoulder looking for a running powerslam. But as she took off, Valentina slid out behind her, snatched her into a rear waistlock into a bridging German suplex for the pin! Fisk slid immediately into position.

Mai: Hahahaha!! Gillie got outsmarted, and now she’s about to get pinned too! That’s usually how it works!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO.

Gillie shot her shoulder off the mat just before the three came, and Valentina shoved her away. Lozano sat up, trying to get her wind back before she got up to her feet. She quickly planted Gillie’s head between her legs, and hoisted her up for a powerbomb….but Barnes started raining punches on her head as she sat on her shoulders.

Zack: Gillie’s raining those right hands from the lights into Lozano’s head, and----one hell of a facebuster for good measure!

When Valentina started to drop her, Gillie did turn it into a facebuster and roll towards the ropes. She was still a little dazed after her own airplane spin and the German suplex. And as she started to get to her feet, Valentina came up behind her to grab her. The brunette spun into her with an open hand palm strike to her face. Valentina dropped like a rock before Gillie dove across her for the cover.

Mai: I absolutely hate OLD SCHOOL JAM!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Fisk called for the bell right before Gillie rolled off the cover. She sat up against the bottom rope, catching her breath and then breaking into a smile. When she got to her feet, she had her hand raised in victory to make it official.

Zack: That palm strike can come out of nowhere at any time, and it always works like a charm! Gillie pulls out a big win tonight in Indianapolis!

Kat: Here’s your winner by pinfall……………..’OLD SCHOOL’ GILLIE BARNES!!

The fans in the arena gave Gillie plenty of love as she slapped the turnbuckle a few times, getting them to stomp with her as she had at the beginning of the match. Quickly rolling out to the floor, she greets a few of the ringside fans in celebration.

Mai: Not only does she steal a win like this, but she’s actually touching all these people in the crowd. I hope she gets her shots before I see her again.

Zack: Gillie Barnes is well on her way to climbing the ladder of the Fast Track division, there’s no question in my mind. It doesn’t matter what city we’re in, “Old School” is always cool!

Mai: Ugh.

As she heads towards the back with a smile still etched across her face, the show heads elsewhere inside the Bankers Life Fieldhouse.

Heading Down South

The show cuts to a video recorded earlier in the week, and there we find Sara Wilkins along with the Future Shock Champion a little while after the show has gone off the air from Boston. They are sat in Harley’s locker room together.

Sara: This is Sara, filing this for Breaking Point. It’s only about a half hour since Future Shock has gone off the air, and I’m here with the woman who will headline Future Shock’s first supershow of 2019 on it’s first visit to Mexico City February 26th. Harley, thank you for joining me.

Harley: Any time Sara. It’s always a pleasure. The first supershow of 2019 and the first ever visit to Mexico. February 26th is going to be a pretty historic night. I can’t wait, it’s hugely exciting - I’ve got a feeling that it’s going to be one of those nights that you get into this business to experience and a night where memories that’ll stick with you for a lifetime are going to be made.

Sara: It’s fair to say that supershows have been kind to you for the most part. Look at your history in Sydney, for example. But do you think there might be a difference in Mexico City? Tara’s from Texas, and while her home city isn’t all that close, could you foresee a home field advantage on the 26th possibly?

The red haired wrestler shrugged her shoulders.

Harley: Like you said, Tara’s from Texas and whilst Mexico City might not be right up against the border, it’s certainly a makeable trip for any of her hardcore Texan fans to make. I’m not ruling out the possibility that there could be a home field advantage for the challenger going into the match and yeah, if there is, it would be a different experience for me. That’s something for me to take into account while I’m preparing to face the Ten Star Prospect and a woman who, according to the record books at least, is undefeated in singles competition. Failure to prepare is preparing to fail. I can’t let it get to me or throw me off my gameplan. Especially as I’m pretty sure Christian will have drilled into her chapter and verse whatever he believes the best way will be to beat me.

Sara: I do have a little late breaking news possibly. I’ve been making the rounds tonight, and there’s a rumor circulating that there’s a rift between the Cortez twins. After their recent tag match against Mars and Vivi, word going around is Tara is not happy with her sister. What that could mean for you is a benefit in your favor, considering how tightly knit they have been over the last year plus. Would you agree?

Harley: I’ll agree it’s an interesting rumour and that a rift between them would be very, very interesting to watch develop. But they’re sisters and sisters fight. We’ve seen it from Isabella and Camilla, Scarlett and Kelly and pretty much every sibling partnership at some time or another. It’s a rumour that might have some truth in it now, but could be complete hogwash by the time we get to Mexico and they’ll be thick as thieves again. And the Future Shock Championship can be a huge motivating factor in bringing them back onto the same page. Their manager sprung for matching rings, he’s probably got a matching Future Shock Championship already lined up so… I’m not going to put too much stock in that rumour.

Sara: Would you agree that Tara Cortez presents the most unique challenge you’ve faced in Future Shock, be it for the title or not? I certainly don’t recall anyone who had this….I guess you’d call it con game working in their favor.

Harley: Yeah, Tara and Luna are definitely a unique challenge for anyone. You can’t afford to take either of them lightly. They’re talented athletes. They’re skilled wrestlers. They’re good at getting into positions where they can use… whatever you want to call it - their natural advantages - to best effect. And they’ve done it for over a year now.  At some point it’s going to fall apart. At some point someone will find a way to counter it. I don’t see any reason why that can’t be me. I’ve met every other challenge I’ve faced in Future Shock, I truly believe that I can do the same this time around in Mexico City and walk out of there with the Future Shock Championship still around my waist. I can assure Sara, I’m going to have a plan to try and counter it, I guess we’ll see how successful it is when we reach Mexico City.

Sara: Good luck to you, Harley. We’ll find out what happens February 26th in Mexico City. Let’s send it back to the live show.

The video cuts out, and that’s exactly where the show heads from there.

« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 11:11:32 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2019, 04:19:22 pm »

The camera panned around the arena as the show cut back to the action, scanning the crowd before finding Casey Atherton sat next to the timekeeper, flanked by three of her choir members.

Zack: Welcome back, and well...as you can see, Casey Atherton has decided to fellowship at the timekeeper’s table, I guess.

Mai: That’s good. I think Kat and the other two over there could use some religion in their lives. Kat might could use a new hairstylist too.

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

The lights in the arena sharply cut off, leaving everything in complete darkness. The chiming of a clock is heard echoing in the darkness, followed by a chipper, circus like chime tone. As the tone chimes on, a vibrant gold spotlight shines down on the top of the stage. The circus chimes are soon replaced by the opening chorus of “Villain” by Wild Fire.

"Tic tic toc, the time bomb clock
Ticks grinning ear to ear here baby
Tic Tic Toc, the time bomb clock
ticks counting down...
tic, tic stop!"

At the exact moment “stop” is sung, the song kicks into full gear, setting off a series of shimmering gold strobe lights going off on either side of the ramp. A few seconds pass before the controversial redhead, Valerie McKinley makes her way out from behind the curtain and stands in the immediate center of the stage, standing in the gold spotlight. Coming out behind her and standing next to her was her manager, one Kyle Kilmeade.

"You know I speak in riddles,
And I’m plotting to destroy
Villain as I always was
Crazy is as crazy does"

Clad in a mid-thigh length leather jacket worn open over her gear, Valerie looks around at the crowd showering her with a rousing chorus of boos. She looks over at Kyle and the pair simply shake their heads. The strobe lights begin to lessen in intensity as the pair makes their way down the aisle, her arms at her side and a focused look on her face. As she makes her way to the ring, the fans on either side of the aisle make their displeasure at her appearance rather noticeable, which Valerie simply dismisses with an arrogant flip of her hand.

"My sanity's in short supply
Mad as a hatter, hey surprise!
T-T-T-Ticking bomb on the inside
Livin' with the villain pacing in my mind."

Kat: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring, being accompanied by Kyle Kilmeade…..from Providence, Rhode Island…….Valerie McKinley!!

The boos grow louder as Kyle hops up onto the apron and climbs into the ring. Valerie hops up onto the apron and spins around so her back is resting on the ropes. With her head bowed, she lifts both arms up towards her head and has her pointer finger and thumb on both hands close to her head. She lifts her head up and extends her arms out, her fingers pointing out at the crowd like pistols. She then makes a motion like she was firing her finger guns at the crowd before turning around to see Kyle already holding the ropes open for her. She steps through the open ropes and into the ring.

"I'm blowing up the mystery
And all the pretty things you see
Light flame to fuse
And Sparks will fly
You said goodnight
Now say goodbye."

Once in the ring, she walks around with her arms extended outward, reveling in the heat from the crowd. She walks over to the corner and peels off her jacket, letting it drop to the apron as the lights return to normal and her music fades out. She rests her back against the turnbuckles and brushes a few stray strands of hair out of her face, awaiting the start of the action.

Mai: One thing I love about Valerie is the fact that she carries herself just the way she is, like she’s an elite woman. And I certainly wouldn’t argue, especially for the right price.

Zack: Valerie is one of the more well decorated former Prospects to come up from Future Shock. She’s been on top of the mountain there, and is currently half of the Future Shock Tag Team Champions as well.

As “Rise” by Sixx A.M. we see the arena lights blinking in sync with the lyrics of the music. Nevaeh Summers eventually storms her way onto the stage, looking ready for action. The blonde does not stop as she continued down the entrance ramp to the ring and slid in underneath the bottom rope where she popped up to her feet. She headed to the ropes and glared a hole through Casey before turning back to the ring.

Kat: Welcome to the ring--

The announcer didn’t get to finish the announcement as she was cut off by the tones of Casey Atherton.

Casey: Welcome to the ring, a former FFW Champion, an FFW Hall of Famer… a member of my congregation - and remember all of your brothers and sisters are right behind you, supporting you and cheering you on… Nevaeh Summers!!! Good luck, My Child!!

Zack: This is obnoxious, and all it’s serving to do is make Nevaeh more angry. And that’s gonna be a problem for Casey two weeks from tonight.

Mai: Nevaeh is so ungrateful. After everything Casey has done for her, she can’t even give her the slightest bit of recognition? I think that’s awful, Zack.

During the announcement, Summers shot a look that could kill over at the announce desk before she shook her head and immediately looked to refocus once more upon Valerie, keeping her eyes locked on the Privileged Circle member… only for the blonde to visibly cringe as she heard the last two words from Casey. Malcolm Parks tried to check with both competitors finding Valerie locked in conversation with Kyle as he stood ringside and was ignored by the World’s Finest who had her eyes once more locked on her opponent, trying to shut out any potential distractions. With a barely noticeable shrug of his shoulders, Parks called for the bell.As soon as it sounded, Summers strode quickly out of her corner straight towards her Gold Standard opponent and as soon as she was in range the blonde laid into her foes chest with a knife edge chop that had a lot of venom behind it. A second and third and fourth chop followed it that immediately began to turn McKinley’s chest red anc caused the Rhode Islander to try and cover up as she staggered backwards.

Zack: I bet Valerie’s wishing right now that Casey had kept her mouth shut, because her chest is getting lit up by a fired up Nevaeh.

Mai: I doubt Valerie cares if Nevaeh is mad, sad, frustrated, horny or or having PMS personally. She’s here to scalp a Hall of Famer for her accomplishments list.

As the red head crossed her arms over her chest, Summers quickly stepped forward, reaching around with her left hand to take control of her head and began to lay into the side of her jaw with rapid fire forearm shots. Eight blows connected before McKinley was able to escape her opponent’s grasp and reel away only for Summers to stop her in her tracks by grabbing hold of her wrist, using it to jerk her forward into a raised knee to the stomach. The impact took McKinley momentarily off her feet and as she landed Neveah delivered a second raised knee, then a third that saw Valerie drop to her knees and saw her receive another pair of knees into her chest, keeping hold of her wrist the entire time. As soon as the last knee strike connected, Summers yanked her opponent back up to her feet and jerked her into a short arm clothesline.

Mai: It occurs to me that if Nevaeh would just listen to Casey’s message, she’d find inner peace and forgiveness. All this anger is based on her lack of belief.

Zack: All this anger is based on the fact Casey’s tried to make a mockery of her comeback, and taking credit for things she had nothing to do with. Period.

McKinley rolled onto her side and took a couple of seconds  to try and get her breath before she started to push upright as Summers circled around her before she pulled her upright and straight into a belly to belly suplex. The Privileged Circle member hit the mat and sat up, pushing up once more to her feet only to again be took down to the canvas by Summers - this time with a hip toss that Nevaeh followed up with a knee drop to her opponent’s body. The World’s Finest then made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Mai: Not gonna be that easy against Valerie.

One…

Two…

...TH-

Zack: Indeed it won’t be. You just know that Casey is first and foremost on her mind right now.

Valerie kicked out on the two and a half and found herself brought up to her feet by the former FFW Champion who once more drove a raised knee into the red haired wrestlers midsection causing her to lean forward. As she did so, the Georgia native Irish whipped her into the ropes and left her feet to take down the Future Shock Tag Team Champion with a Thesz press. As the blonde landed on top of her foe in front of the announce desk, she stared straight at Casey while starting to hammer away at McKinley, getting applauded by the choir as she did so. The referee called for the break and started the count, Summers popping up to her feet on four and stepped towards the ropes, shouting at Casey to cut out all the ‘My Child’ crap.

Mai: What a heathen Nevaeh is! You don’t talk to members of the clergy like that, Casey’s like 2 steps below the Pope.

Zack: Only if they are on the same escalator. Nevaeh cannot wait till Fury, you can see that in everything she does.

The Hall of Famer turned her back on Casey and the Choir and back towards Valerie as she was starting to rise, Summers starting to help her upright but as she did so, McKinley pushed her away and jabbed a thumb into Nevaeh’s eye. Summers staggered away, trying to clear her vision as she did so and Valerie went after her delivering European uppercuts into her jaw causing her to stagger backwards before the Gold Standard member whipped her across the ring and caught her on the return with a standing dropkick to the blonde’s face that sent her straight down to the canvas. Summers quickly began to rise but it was only momentary before she found herself back on the mat as McKinley delivered a snap swinging neckbreaker.

Mai: Now if she had focused on her opponent instead of badmouthing Casey, this might not have happened. She needs the Lord in her life.

Zack: It’s so nice that you’re preaching over here in the booth, while the closest you ever came to religion was seducing two priests break their vows.

Nevaeh held her neck as she hit the mat taking a couple of moments before she started to push back upwards to her feet only for McKinley to cut her off with a front kick into the midriff that allowed her to hook her head and snap off a DDT. As they hit the mat, Val rolled over to take Summer’s back and pulled the World’s Finest into a camel clutch hold, looking to apply as much pressure as possible to her neck and back. Nevaeh grimaced in pain in the submission hold but refused to submit to the hold when the referee asked, McKinley taking advantage of the hold to rake her fingers over the blonde’s eyes once more. The referee reprimanded her for the move as Valerie once more cinched in the camel clutch. Summers still refused to quit in the hold when the referee asked, instead she slowly inched her knees forwarded, forcing them underneath her in order to start to push herself and McKinley to her feet. As Summers forced herself up to her feet, McKinley kept the chinlock applied and used it to slam the back of Nevaeh’s head into the mat with a reverse sit out facebuster, Quickly the red haired wrestler made the pinfall and hooked her foes leg as she did so.

Zack: Valerie’s been on a little bit of a skid lately, and she could easily snap that with a win right here.

One…

Two…

...T-

Mai: See how Nevaeh kicked out there? I’m positive that was inspiration from….above.

Nevaeh kicked out just after the two count was completed and McKinley rolled up to her feet and measured up her opponent as Summers started to rise. The Gold Standard member dropped back to the ropes, bouncing off them and decked her foe once more with a flying forearm smash to the jaw. Summers rolled and started to rise to her feet again but this time as she got vertical, Nevaeh found her head jerked downwards into a single knee facebreaker. The World’s Finest stumbled backwards and McKinley delivered a low dropkick to her knee, causing the blonde to drop down onto one knee for a moment. The Future Shock Tag Team Champion kipped back up to her feet and quickly circled around behind her opponent, letting her get up to her feet before she leapt into the air and pulled Summers downwards into a backstabber.

Mai: What a fitting move for Valerie to use on Nevaeh after the way she’s stabbed Casey in the back with her words and actions.

Zack: Casey doesn’t have to worry, she’ll get a hit a lot more than on her back at Fury when she finally has to face Nevaeh.

The Georgia native held her spine as rolled over and pushed up onto all fours only to get her body driven down into the canvas due to a double foot stomp to the middle of her spine from Valerie. As the Providence native landed on her feet next to her downed opponent she lined her up for a second and delivered an elbow drop into her spine before she floated over, taking her back once more and almost mockingly paintbrushed slapped the back of Summer’s head while trash talking her. The referee called for the break and found himself using the count, getting to four before Valerie rolled away and came to her feet, getting loud boos - and a rapturous round of applause from Kyle Kilmeade - as she took a couple of seconds to play to the crowd with a large grin on her face.

Mai: That girl’s smile could light up a room. I bet you that she’s a fan and possibly follower of Casey’s faith.

Zack: I doubt that. Valerie worships at the altar of wealth and preaches the gospel of the Gold Standard and Kilmeade.

She turned back towards Nevaeh as the blonde made it to her knees and delivered a forearm shot to the side of her jaw, followed by a second before she pulled her upwards and straight into a snapmare takeover. As Summers landed in a sitting position, Valerie spun around and drove a stiff kick straight into the middle of the blonde’s chest that saw the Atlanta born competitor cover up. A second kick followed the first - this time aimed at the blonde’s head that saw her collapse backwards onto the mat and McKinley left her feet to deliver a leg drop across her opponent’s chest. Quickly Valerie moved to sit upon Summer’s chest and reached for both of her legs, hooking them for the pinfall as Parks slid into position to count the shoulders.

Zack: Sitting on her isn’t gonna keep Nevaeh down, I don’t care how many legs you grab in the process.

One…

Two…

...THR-

Mai: You know if you were a little nicer in your comments about Valerie, she might slip you a few bucks under the table. She’s got more than enough to share.

Summers kicked out and shoved McKinley off the top of her, the red head rolling away as the referee showed the two count and came to her feet as Nevaeh sat up. As the World’s Finest pushed up to her knees, McKinley came forward and delivered a side kick to the side of her head. The blonde only managed to stay upright by reaching out with one hand to steady herself. The Gold Standard member instantly took advantage, hooking the former FFW Champions head and pulling her up to her feet where she started to drive knees into her body. As Valerie landed the fifth knee she released her hold on Nevaeh’s head, watching as she stumbled backwards a step before leaving her feet and connected with the One Percent gamengiri kick to the back of her head. Summer’s legs turned to jelly beneath her; the blonde trying to find her balance for a second or so before she finally collapsed to the canvas, her eyes rolling back into her head. McKinley dove across her and hooked the leg once more as she looked to pick up the pinfall.

Zack: Valerie landed that ONE PERCENT kic, and finally made the cover!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Mai: She was a little dizzy, if you don’t mind. You’d know that if you were ever a wrestler on her skill level….or mine. Or at all!

Summers rolled the shoulder to break up the pin and continued to roll over onto her side as McKinley looked to the referee asking for the three count only to have the two shown to her by the official. The Future Shock Tag Team Champion pushed up to her feet, getting booed by the crowd as she invited them to make noise while circling around her opponent. The Rhode Islander watched as the World’s Finest began to slowly push upwards and started to getting her feet underneath her before she dropped back to the ropes and faceplanted into the canvas as one of the choir members reached in and pulled her ankle out from underneath her. Immediately the referee looked at the three choir members, seeing two of them drop to their knees in prayer as the third explained they were thanking the Higher Power for his actions against the heathen McKinley.

Zack: Whoever gave these residents at the Indiana Women’s Prison a field trip needs to be fired immediately.

Mai: They are not inmates, Zack! Mind your tongue about these angels of mercy.

As the referee turned away from the choir with a look of intense scepticism on his face, McKinley was already rising back to her feet where she got a standing dropkick from Nevaeh that sent her falling backwards into the ropes which kept her upright and sent her stumbling forward back towards her opponent who reared back and caught the red haired woman with an open handed chop to the chest. Another open handed chop connected with the same target that once more saw McKinley stagger backwards into the ropes where she stepped forward towards Summers who left her feet and caught the One Percenter with a spinning wheel kick that took her back to the canvas.

Mai: If Nevaeh was smart, she’d ask Casey for some guidance right about now. She’s been struggling, and could use it.

Zack: I think Nevaeh would rather set her hair on fire than ask Casey for anything other than to stand still long enough to knock her into next week.

The two wrestlers stayed down for a couple of moments, prompting Parks to check on both before he began a ten count. He only managed to make it to three before the two wrestlers started to stir and rise back up to their feet. Valerie was a step ahead of ahead of the World’s Finest and immediately swung a big right hand towards the blonde’s jaw as she made it to a vertical base… and got nothing but air as Summers ducked underneath it. The momentum spun McKinley around and allowed Summers to quickly counter with an inverted atomic drop. Val held the small of her back, pain on her face as she stepped forward gingerly before slowly turning around and as she did so, Summers left her feet and caught her perfectly with a standing enzugiri. McKinley stood there for a moment before she finally fell backwards to the canvas. The World’s Finest quickly moved towards her and threw herself on top of her for the cover.

Zack: McKinley fell apart like a house of cards, and Nevaeh could be wrapping this up right here!

One…

Two…

...THR-

Mai: Not gonna happen, Zack. Valerie is a world class athlete, and that’s not nearly enough to put her down.

McKinley kicked out and Nevaeh looked towards the referee, nodding her head in acceptance of the two count before pulling the Gold Standard member upwards, driving knees into her body before she sent her in for the ride and caught her on the return with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Summers shoved her opponent off her knee and to the canvas, seeing her land on her hands and knees and quickly came back to her feet, driving kicks into her rib cage that saw Val push up onto her knees, holding her ribcage in pain while Nevaeh moved around behind her and used a handful of hair to yank her upwards to her feet and straight into a back suplex. The Providence native landed and sat up, holding the small of her back with one hand and was quickly pulled back to her feet once more by Nevaeh who again fired her into the ring ropes, catching her on the return once more with a huge spinebuster that saw McKinley arch her back upwards in agony from the canvas.

Zack: A devastating spinebuster put Valerie on her back, and Nevaeh Summers is getting her pound of flesh and then some.

Mai: She should be careful. That flesh is worth more than Nevaeh is, but what isn’t! No one likes a heathen.

Quickly Summers came back to her feet after she delivered the move and stepped around the body of the red haired wrestler as the Choir cheered loudly for her, getting drowned out by the capacity crowd. Regardless the blonde shot a look at the choir that could have sent them all in the afterlife before she returned to ignoring them. She gave a shake of her head as she saw her opponent was starting to rise and Summers moved around behind her. The second the Future Shock Tag Champion was on her feet, Nevaeh darted forward and slammed her back down to the mat with the Walk of Shame jumping reverse bulldog. As she landed it Summers kipped straight back up to her feet and moved to stand beside her downed foe before she launched herself into the air to connect with a perfect standing moonsault across McKinley’s body. Quickly Nevaeh made the cover and hooked the legs for the pinfall.

Zack: Absolutely beautiful moonsault, and Nevaeh’s leaving with the win!

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Mai: The Lord didn’t deem that to be the case. Besides that, Valerie’s a lot better and more resilient than you like to give credit for her being.

McKinley rolled her shoulder before the referee could complete the three count and Summers looked to the referee, holding up three fingers only to have the two count confirmed instead. She nodded her head in acceptance of the count as Valerie rolled over onto all fours. Quickly Nevaeh took hold of her arm and pulled the limb into an armbar, using the move to bring her all the way up to her feet where the World’s Finest fired off a series of stiff kicks into her opponent’s body, dropping the Rhode Islander to one knee. Summers once more pulled her opponent up to her feet and Irish whipped her across the ring. Upon her return, McKinley found herself dropped chest first into the middle rope with a drop toe hold from the World’s Finest. Summers was quick back to her feet and sprinting across the ring, bouncing off the far ropes and came back towards McKinley as she remained lent across the ropes and delivered a crossbody to her back, driving the air out of her body as she forced her chest first into the middle rope while the blonde landed on her feet on the outside.

Zack: Almost a slingshot effect there, courtesy of Nevaeh. Valerie hit the ropes and then right back to the mat again.

Mai: Yes, Zack. That’s how the laws of physics work. Good for you.

McKinley fell back to the mat, coughing and spluttering for air while the crowd cheered loudly for Nevaeh Summers who took a moment to once more glare at Atherton before she turned back towards the ring and was about to pull herself back up onto the apron when she saw the Choir members approaching out of the corner of her eye. Immediately she spun towards them and told them to stay the Hell away from her; the three stopping instantly, hands held up towards her before they applauded her. With a shake of her head, Summers pulled herself back up onto the apron and looked to step through the ropes only to get a flying forearm smash to the side of her head as McKinley launched herself from her knees towards her. Summers fell to the side and landed on the apron before she started to pull herself upwards using the ring ropes only for McKinley to have forced herself upright already and came forward with a bicycle kick straight to Nevaeh’s jaw, sending the World’s Finest falling backwards off the ring apron and onto the floor.

Mai: Do you know how much those boots must have caught? Nevaeh’s lucky that Valerie let her touch them…..with her face.

Zack: Why don’t you go some place and happen?! Nevaeh got rocked big time, and Valerie could be closer than ever to a massive win in her book.

Summers held her head as she landed and quickly the choir moved towards her and looked to pull her to her feet only for Nevaeh to react, grabbing the first choir member around the head and dropping him with a cutter. The World’s Finest scrambled back to her feet and as she rose she lifted the second Choir member up onto her shoulders only to flip him over and drive him back first into the floor. There was a look of incensed rage upon Nevaeh’s face as she scrambled back to her feet, glaring daggers at the last remaining Choir member who attempted to back away, holding her hands up in supplication, asking her sister not to do anything too hasty… which only saw Neaveh to skip forward and delivered a devastating superkick right to her jaw that saw her crumple to the mat. With the look of absolute fury still on her face she turned and advanced upon Casey Atherton and grabbed the red haired Saviour by her clothing and began to drag her to her feet only for Valerie to slide out of the ring and take her opponent by surprise with a double axe handle to the spine. Summers staggered away towards the announce desk and McKinley followed behind her grabbing the blonde by the head and slammed her face into the top of the desk. A moment later the Rhode Island native wrapped her arms around the blonde’s waist and sent her backwards with a release German suplex that saw Summers hit her head against the ring apron while Casey settled back into her seat at the desk.

Mai: I hope that shot against the stairs wakes Nevaeh up to the gospel. Sometimes the devout need to be smacked around a little. It says so in the Bible.

Zack: I’m not sure Nevaeh even knows where she is right now, and the “One Percenter” is within seconds possibly of knocking off a former FFW Champion.

McKinley held her back in pain as she came back to her feet, pulling Nevaeh up with her and spun her around to send her face first into the steel ring post. Summers reeled backwards, spinning around to come face to face with her opponent once more who kicked her in the gut to double her over and snapped off a DDT, driving her into the floor. Valerie came back to her feet and broke up the count by rolling in and out of the ring before she started to pull Summers up from the floor, struggling to get her upright as she acted like a deadweight before finally rolling her underneath the bottom rope. The FFW Hall of Famer instinctively rolled away to the middle of the ring as Valerie entered the ring behind her and started to wave her up to her feet before she came forward and delivered a superkick; Nevaeh getting her hands up in front of the blow in the nick of time yet still there was enough force in the kick to send her down to the canvas. As soon as Nevaeh hit, Valerie dropped down on top of her and made the cover, hooking her legs as she did so.

Mai: Look at that, Nevaeh tried to stop Valerie from showing her those expensive boots! Ingrate!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: Luckily for Nevaeh, she managed to deflect most of the damage. It was just the momentum that took her down, and still only a two count.

At the last second Summers managed to roll her shoulder causing Parks to wave off the three count instantly and show the two count. McKinley shook her head in disbelief, holding up three fingers and demanding the referee raise her hand in the air. The official shook his head as he told her it was only a two count and that the shoulder came up in time. The Providence native shook her head in disgust, pushing the referee backwards as she came to her feet and told him it was definitely a three count, though he again confirmed the two count to the irate competitor. For a moment it looked like she was about to slap him only for Kyle to get up on the apron in front of her and remind her she could deal with the referee later but to stay focused on Summers. It got a nod of the head from the Gold Standard member who turned back around to face the rising Nevaeh. The blonde had made it to her knees as McKinley stepped forwards, cupping her jaw in one hand to raise her head upwards before she slapped her hard across the face; the noise of the blow reverberating around the arena like a gunshot of flesh meeting flesh. Summers head spun to the side and her eyes went wide in response to the shot.

Mai: I think Valerie may have been descended from the Great Indian Chief Slap A Ho! Man, I love the sound those make!

Zack: She loves doing it, and right now, Nevaeh’s too worn down to do much about it at the moment.

McKinley followed up the blow by grabbing hold of her opponent’s hand and applying a wristlock to the former FFW Champion that she used to bring her to her feet and jerk her forward into a short arm lariat, sending her down to the canvas as she completed the Crown Jewel. Nevaeh hit the canvas and rolled to the side, propping herself up on her elbow as she held her jaw for a second while Valerie incited boos from the crowd as she gave the signal that it was time to end it. The red haired woman moved towards her blonde foe and pulled her to her feet once more as she looked to pull her in to the Divine Providence swinging reverse STO. Before she could connect with the move though, Summers brought a knee up into her middle. A second knee followed that before the World’s Finest pulled Valerie downwards into a small package.

Zack: Valerie went for her favorite move, but Nevaeh had it scouted! And there’s a small package!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mai: Didn’t work either. I hate small packages, whether they be in the ring or behind a dumpster with an off duty police officer.

At the last moment possible, Val managed to escape from the pinfall attempt and rolled back onto her knees, looking up to the referee and getting the two count confirmed. The Gold Standard member pushed up to her feet as she saw the referee’s two fingers and headed towards her opponent as the blonde was still struggling to get to her feet. The moment Nevaeh was vertical however, she caught her opponent by surprise driving a kick into her abdomen. Valerie doubled over and a second later was spiked on her head by the Grand Finale snap double underhook DDT. Summers rolled her over and hooked both of her foes legs for the cover.

Zack: There’s the GRAND FINALE, and this may be all over but the crying!

One….

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mai: I hope she gives Casey credit for believing in her, otherwise this would have never happened without the Lord!

The official called for the bell as Nevaeh rolled to a sitting position, breathing heavily as she tried to regain her bearings before she came to her feet and had her hand raised as Casey once more took over the announce duties.

Casey: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall...scoring another victory as my teachings help her turn her life around… My Child… NEVAEH SUMMERS!!!!

Mai: She just has an angelic voice, doesn’t she? I bet she sings like a bird too.

Zack: Can someone get her off the microphone, please?! Slap her around if you have to, Kat.

The referee raised her hand once more while Valerie rolled away to the apron holding her head. Kyle helped her up to her feet on the outside, checking that she was okay. Meanwhile as Summers heard the announcement; her eyes immediately going wide as she snatched her hand away from the referee and headed towards the ropes, diving through them and darting towards Casey where she launched herself towards to connect with a forearm smash that sent the Saviour into the barricade. Another followed it as she hauled Casey up to her feet and began to lay into her dropping the red head to one knee which allowed the FFW Hall of Famer to drive a bionic elbow into the top or her head.

Mai: This is so disgraceful! What has Casey done to deserve all of this venom from Nevaeh?!

Zack: If we had a couple hours left in the show, I’d tell you! Go ahead, Nevaeh! No one’s gonna blame you!

Mai: I will!

Quickly Nevaeh dragged her away from the rest of the ringside attendants and into open space, bringing a raised knee up into her midsection before she attempted to double underhook her arms. Before she could lock in the Grand Finale, Casey managed to struggle an arm free and brought it up between Summer’s legs with a low blow. As Neveah stumbled backwards, Casey stood up and left her feet to deliver a single leaping knee straight into the point of her foe’s jaw knocking Summer’s back to the floor. Immediately the blonde sat up and started to rise quickly to her feet, eyes locked on Casey; the Saviour’s own eyes going wide as she saw the anger raging in Nevaeh’s eyes and began to back up before turning on her heels as the blonde made it to her feet and hurled herself over the barrier and through the crowd; Nevaeh following behind her as the show cut to a commercial for Fury.

Saving Nevaeh

We cut backstage as we find Nevaeh Summers, sweaty, and breathing heavily she walks around backstage in a huff. Nevaeh is still dressed in her wrestling gear, her head snapping right to left, clearly in search of something. The last we saw her she was in hot pursuit of Casey Atherton. As Nevaeh keeps storming through the hallway she comes across two stagehands, who seem to be in a discussion. Nevaeh overhears them talking about somebody running into them. Sensing it’s who she is looking for Nevaeh asks them if it was Casey. One of the stagehands confirms it was, pointing out Casey went into the parking garage.

Nevaeh immediately starts making a beeline for the parking garage, reaching the door and swinging it open. Nevaeh now enters and looks around the vast area. Numerous cars are parked as Nevaeh is trying to see if she spies the false saviour.

Nevaeh looks between cars, her first clenched just in case Casey is lying in wait. Nevaeh looks to be getting annoyed as she can’t seem to find Casey yet. Nevaeh keeps walking cautiously, determined to find her target, that was till her target spoke out

Casey: It’s okay My Child. I forgive you… I understand that you felt the need to deny me three times...I’ll still be your saviour.

The voice reverberated off the concrete walls. Upon hearing her words Nevaeh looks repulsed, looking around, trying to find out where Casey is speaking from. As she does the hidden red head continued.

Casey: Your brothers. Your sisters. They’ll forgive you too for trespassing against them. They’ll welcome you back with open arms. You’re still family.

Nevaeh shook her head, as she remained looking around the area

Nevaeh: You forgive me? You understand, they understand? Yet you hide from me, you run from me. I’m not looking for forgiveness Casey. No, I never wanted it from you. All I want you to do is show yourself and get the ass whipping you deserve. Pay for your sins Casey!

Nevaeh spoke through gritted teeth as she continued her search. As she did Casey spoke with a retort.

Casey: I can tell you’re a little stressed, My Child. That your demons are getting to you. You must be strong. You must stand up and fight against them. Push back against them. Remember all the things that I’ve taught you - all the ways I’ve helped you improve and turn your life around. Take a deep breath. Relax. Find the path to Salvation inside of you.

Nevaeh was seething now as she took in what Casey said

Nevaeh: You have done nothing for me! You are out of your mind. The only thing you’ve done is try and tear me down all this time. YOU are worthless Casey. You might be able to manipulate those idiots, but you’re not gonna manipulate me. I’m not somebody to toy with. I’m not somebody to piss off. I’m gonna find you Casey and when I do you will be the one begging for forgiveness.

Nevaeh kept looking between vehicles, trying feverishly to find Casey. The Saviour remained hidden as she retorted.

Casey: Those are the demons speaking Nevaeh. Don’t worry. I’ll help you fight back again. I’ll help you put your life back on track once more. There’s no need to fret. I’ll bring you back into the fold - I’ll make you part of the flock again. You’ll shine once more as a beacon… a testament to the work of my Mission.

Nevaeh cut Casey off..

Nevaeh: Shut the hell up! You are so fake. You’re a liar Casey. Who are you trying to convince, me or yourself? You never helped me, I doubt you’ve ever helped anybody. No, no someone like you...you’re not worth a damn Casey. I have demons, but you never helped me with them. Everything about you is a lie Casey...you don’t matter you fraud!

Casey: Poor, poor Nevaeh. Don’t worry. You have all your brothers and sisters supporting you; lifting you up… willing you on. They want you to be saved. They have welcomed you into our community with wide open arms. They will help protect you. They will help right you and keep you on track. I have saved you once, I will save you again. I will help you vanquish your demons.

Nevaeh was hurrying her search, becoming more annoyed with what Casey was saying. Casey paused for a moment before her voice started once more, adopting a soothing tone.

Casey: I know it’s scary Nevaeh. I know that right now the darkness is drawing in all around you right now… that you feel like the light is starting to be extinguished and you’re regressing backwards. It’s okay. I’m here for you Nevaeh. I’ll bring the light back into your life, My Child.

As she said the final words there was a ping of something meeting metal on the opposite side of the garage. Summers immediately headed towards the noise only for Casey to suddenly dart out from between the cars, catching the blonde with a shoulder tackle that sent her flying into the side of a car. As Summers tried to catch her balance, Atherton delivered a headbutt to her opponent, following it up with a European uppercut to her jaw. Neveah reeled once more and caught a kick to the gut that allowed Casey to hook her head and appeared to be about to deliver a DDT into the concrete.

Casey: It’s okay, My Child. I’m here to save you now.

The ‘My Child’ was the wrong choice of words causing Summers to let out a roar of primal anger as her arms wrapped around the red haired woman’s waist, lifting her off her feet and rushing her across the parking garage, driving her back first into the trunk with a spinebuster. Casey tried to roll to one side but as she did so, Nevaeh wailed away on her with stiff right and left hands to her face. Casey attempted to cover up, finally managing to kick the blonde away from her, allowing her to slide off the trunk of the car to her feet. Atherton began to stagger away from the World’s Finest only for the blonde to catch her, spin her around and take down to the floor with a clothesline. Casey rolled onto her front and attempted to crawl away only to be stopped in her tracks as Nevaeh stepped on one of her ankles. Casey was unable to move as Nevaeh glared down at her

Nevaeh: Save me?! SAVE ME?!

Nevaeh now went about kicking Casey right in her ribs. As Casey reached for her ribs Nevaeh was still glaring at her.

Nevaeh: Save me?!

Nevaeh, in a rage, now leaned down and grabbed Casey by her head. She made sure Casey looked her in her eyes

Nevaeh:...who’s gonna save you at Fury?

As the blonde hissed the question at her upcoming opponent, she jerked Casey towards her and sent her flying over head with a T-bone suplex. Atherton hit the concrete hard, immediately sitting up, hands moving to hold her spine as her eyes and mouth went wide in agony. Summers began to advance on her only for three choir members to appear out of nowhere. Nevaeh sped up and left her feet, catching the first choir member with a leaping knee to his jaw while the other two choir members hooked their arms underneath their Saviours shoulders, hauling her upwards and threw her into the back of a waiting car. As the car began to pull away, the two choir members spun around and straight into a double clothesline from Summers. Nevaeh looked as the car speed away, a scowl on her face.

« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 12:06:30 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2019, 04:20:27 pm »

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

The entire arena goes dark as the sound of wind blows through the PA, after a moment a strange whine kicks on, slowly getting louder and drowning out the wind as blue and white light starts to slowly creep along the stage.

The silhouette of a woman walks out, shaded by the increasingly intense lights she comes to stand center stage before hunching over at the waist slowly as the sound and the light dim slowly. The sound turning down to nothing and the lights going so dull as to barely be perceptible.

A moment passes.

“FIGHT!”

BOOM!

The stage erupts with blue fireworks as the tron rains down white sparks just behind the now revealed Miko Ayano!

Kat: Introducing from Saga, Japan. Standing five-foot-six-inches tall and weighing in at one-hundred-eighteen-pounds, “THE WARP-DRIVE DRAGON” MIKO AYAAAAAAAAANOOOOOOOOOO~!!!

The Japanese woman surveys the crowd as the vocal droning of Anneke van Giersbergen heralds the Ayano’s arrival. After a moment Miko starts her trek down the ramp.

“Now we’ve arrived in a new time and world,
And elements are we of gold,
How many times are we able to see,
In the infinite void of the soul”

Miko arrives at ringside, she hops up onto the apron on a knee then comes to a stand, resting her forehead on the top rope for a moment.

“All that way,
Gonna give it away?
You’re gonna give it away to some muscle?”

With that she bolts to the corner from the apron, standing with one foot on the top buckle bracket and her other on the middle buckle bracket she raises surveys the crowd again.

“Long, long way,
Til the pain is at bay-”

Miko lifts her arm then with the scream of Devin Townsend-

“-SO HIT IT-”

- and pumps her fist-

“ONE!”

-to-

“MORE!”

-each-

“TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME!”

Word!

“FIGHT!”

BOOM! White sparks start falling from overhead as Miko leaps into the ring. The music twisting into a medly as the crowd is split between cheering and screaming along with Anneke’s backing vocals.

CROWD: ALIEN WORLD!

“ARROGANT MENTAL!
This world seems arrogant,
Sick and demented!”

CROWD: ALIEN WORLD!

“SOOO you bet your body and soul?”

Miko comes to a stand dead center of the ring as the chorus arrives, she slowly bends at the waist to rest her palms to the mat, the lights of the arena dimming as she lowers.

“IT HURTS, SO MUCH!
AND THAT IS WHY THEY FEAR IT!
BUT NEVER FEEEEEEEEEEEEAR!
ALL IS HEEEEEEEEERE!”

A blue strobe light pulsates with every word Townsend belts out.

“IT HURTS, SO MUCH”

At this Miko starts to rise slowly to a stand.

“AND THAT IS WHY WE FEAR IT!”

At this white spotlights star to spin around in dizzying patterns, highlighting the crowd in the darkened arena.

“BUT PAY NO MIIIIIIIIND!”

The entire arena starts flashing blue and white, just as-

“REJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOICE!”

White and blue pyro explodes from each corner of the ring as Miko stands dead center of it, arms spread wide and head tilted back as powerful white floodlights illuminate the ring to an almost painful degree. The crowd roars and hucks several blue, silver and gold streamers into the ring for her as the lights slowly go back to normal and the music fades out.

Freeing herself from the streamers, Miko walks over to her corner to await the opening bell.

Zack: Miko is on the road to payback tonight after the brutal attack she received when she defeated Mel Avilo a few weeks back. Can she go two for two and take home the win tonight over the other half of the Brazilian Storm?

Mai: No. No she can’t. She fluked the win over Mel and lightning doesn’t strike twice in the same place!

“Something New” starts up over the speakers, and the jeers have almost drowned out the music before Brazilian Storm have even arrived (though in fairness, the beginning is pretty quiet). Yellow, green and blue spotlights dance around the arena, while the tron shows images of both halves of the team in action. Suddenly, the music stops and the tron cuts out...only for the sound of crashing thunder to echo loudly through the arena.

Love to hate,
Repeating my mistakes.
But there’s no one left to listen,
No one left to listen.
Take a chance, and fuck the consequence
When there’s no one left to listen,
No one left to listen.

As a curtain of dry ice smoke fills up the entrance stage, the two Brazilian wrestlers walk up to the top of the ramp together, with their manager Kyle Kilmeade right behind them. Once there, they look over the booing crowd with matching smirks on their face before they stop for a pose: Bianca goes to a knee and opens her arms wide in the Witch of the Winds pose, as Mel does her own pose, twirling on her feet and taking a soft dip of a bow, also with her arms open. After a couple of seconds in that pose, Bianca lunges forth and twirls herself, as Mel swings an arm, and the best friends indulge in a loud high-five. Then, side by side, they walk down the entrance ramp, with their manager following them with a lonely round of applause.

Right now! We’re taking control!
Tired of waiting
Tired of waiting for something new!
Right now! We’re taking control!
Tired of waiting
Tired of waiting for something new!

Kat: And their opponent, escorted to the ring by Mel Avilo and Kyle Kilmeade… From Brazil… BIANCA SALVADOR!!!

Instead of going straight to the ring though, the girls walk up to a camera, getting right up to the lens with their mischievous smirks. As Bianca flexes her biceps for the gun show, kissing the bulging muscle, Mel’s smirk becomes a grin as she gives the camera, and the viewers at home, some choice words about their opponents. After that, the best friends roll into the ring and move to opposite turnbuckles, climbing onto the second rope and staring into the booing crowd, only to wave them off and regroup, going to their corner. Bianca sits on the top turnbuckle and Mel docks herself there, as they wait for their match to begin while they strategize, Kyle joining in their conversation.

Zack: The last time Bianca shared a ring with Miko she ended up with a bruised chest from all the chops. She may be wishing for that again, because Miko will be looking to do worse than that tonight.

Mai: Bianca has nothing to worry about. She is far superior in every way to ‘On the wagon’ Ayano.

As Kat makes her way out of the ring, referee Melinda Davis completes a check of both women for anything that they shouldn’t have. On finding no illegal objects she calls for the bell to get the match underway. The Indianapolis crowd immediately rally behind Miko but that doesn’t phase Bianca in the slightest. In fact the Brazilian just shrugs her shoulders and rolls her eyes a little. Both women make their way to the centre of the ring, and look as if they are going for a collar and elbow tie up, but as Miko attempts to, Bianca changes her mind and grabs the Japanese wrestler by the head. She drags her forward to deliver a knee directly into her face. Ayano stands up quickly and attempts to get some distance between herself and Bianca while she gathers her marbles, but Bianca follows up swiftly with another knee shot, this time to her ribs. Miko freezes in place from the impact and Bianca wastes no time in using an arm drag to take Ayano down to the canvas.

Zack: Bianca is making sure that Miko can’t strike first with those vicious knee strikes into Miko’s face. Shots like that will be likely affecting Miko’s vision straight away.

Mai: It’ll probably feel like old times to her, seeing double would have been a normal occurrence for her before she got boring and stopped drinking.

Miko gets straight back to her feet and narrowly avoids a waiting clothesline from Bianca, but as she spins back to face her opponent, the Brazilian catches her with a forearm to the jaw that sends her back a step. Two more to the same spot follow before Bianca grabs her by the arm and makes as if she is about to fire her across into the corner. At the very last second, she pulls the Japanese wrestler back towards her and into a short-arm clothesline. Keeping hold of her arm, Bianca pulls her up into a second, and a third, and a fourth….but as she goes to pull her up for the fifth, Miko comes up swinging and catches the Brazilian under her chin with an uppercut that breaks her grip and sends her reeling backwards. Ayano pulls herself up to her feet and takes a moment to shake herself off and gather her bearings, as Bianca starts to advance towards her again.

Mai: Look at that expert use of diversion to mask what her true intentions where. It’s clear just how intelligent Bianca is in the ring, this won’t take long at all.

Zack: I wouldn’t count Miko out that quickly if I were you, she’s barely gotten started yet, there’s a long way to go yet.

The “Warp Drive Dragon” manages to dodge the oncoming Franchise member, and carries onto the corner. She climbs up onto the middle ropes facing into the ring and as Bianca turns to come towards her, Miko launches herself off for a Meteora which sends Salvador back first to the canvas with a thud. Miko rolls through and pops back up to her feet as Bianca rolls onto her front and starts to push up to all fours. Miko bounces off the ropes to pick up speed and lands a leg drop across Bianca’s back to flatten her face first back to the canvas again. Without barely even a pause, Miko gets back to her feet again and takes off towards the ropes. This time rather than bouncing off them, she climbs through onto the apron and stands with her hands on the top rope, watching Bianca as she again starts to rise. As soon as the Franchise member is fully vertical, Miko launches herself back into the ring with a springboard spinning wheel kick that collapses Bianca back to the canvas. Immediately Miko floats over for the cover as Davis drops down into position for the count.

Zack: Miko is looking for an early finish to this match, but I’m not sure she’s done quite enough to keep Bianca down for three just yet.

ONE!!!

TW-NOPE!!!

The Brazilian wrestler gets her shoulder up just after the one and shoves Miko away from her with a disgusted look on her face. She scrambles back to her feet and dusts herself off, looking towards Mel and Kyle on the outside as if to say ‘who does she think she is’, while Miko also gets back to her own vertical base.

Mai: Bianca’s face says it all and makes a very good point, who does Miko think she is? Trying to get an early pin over somebody of Bianca’s calibre is just stupid.

Bianca pulls herself together quickly as she sees Miko reach her feet and immediately takes off towards her at her run. Dropping her shoulder as she nears the ‘Warp Drive Dragon’, Bianca uses a shoulder tackle to send Miko back first into the corner. Miko crashes against the turnbuckles and Bianca backs off a step, only to come back with corner clothesline that pins Miko back against the turnbuckles. The Brazilian backs off again, this time returning with a running knee into Miko’s abdomen that bends her in the middle. As she bends forward, Bianca grabs her by the shoulders to keep her pulled forward, and starts to deliver knee shots one after the other up into Miko’s face. Ayano manages to pull herself free enough to stand up straight, but as soon as she does, Bianca lifts her up and uses a backdrop to send her crashing to the canvas in a heap. Miko tries to get up quickly but she doesn’t get very far before Bianca comes off the ropes with a knee to the side of her head that flattens her back to the canvas a second time.

Mai: Bianca is teaching a Miko a lesson here, but I think she’s wasting her time. Miko’s too dumb to learn anything.

Zack: Bianca is vicious with those knee strikes tonight. I wouldn’t be surprised if Miko ends up with an imprint of Bianca’s knee cap by the time this match is done.

Miko is slower to try and get up this time, despite the Indianapolis crowd encouraging her on. Bianca pauses to taunt the crowd, before she drags Miko back up to her feet and fires her across into the ropes. Ayano rebounds off and as she does, Bianca catches her with a running shoulder tackle that drops her like a rock. Salvador soaks in the animosity from the crowd, even taking the time to give them the ‘gun show’ while Miko makes it back to her knees. Spotting that from the corner of her eye, Bianca takes off towards her again, with a knee to the side of her head that drops her back to the canvas, before the Brazilian gets into place for the cover. Davis again drops down beside them for the count.

Zack: I’m not sure pausing for a gun show is the right way to go, but it doesn’t seem to have done Bianca any harm.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Miko kicks out just after the two is complete getting her a loud pop from the live crowd. Bianca simply shrugs it off as she rolls back to her knees, and takes a moment to look behind her to Mel and Kyle on the outside.

Mai: These morons in the crowd would cheer the opening of an envelope, you do right to ignore them Bianca. They’re not worthy of you!

While Bianca is taking direction from her manager and tag partner, Miko uses the distraction to roll away from the Brazilian towards the ropes. Using them to steady herself a little she gets back to her feet, giving her head a shake to clear the cobwebs as she does. Mel alerts Bianca to the fact that Miko is back to her feet, but as Bianca quickly powers back to her feet, Ayano meets her with a running clothesline that flips her back down to the canvas. Bianca gets back to her feet and aims a kick about hip height on the ‘Warp Drive Dragon’ but before it can connect, Miko catches Bianca’s right leg under her arm, before delivering a dropkick to the left leg that she is stood on, taking her foot out from under her and leaving her to crash to the canvas.

Mai: She should be disqualified for that! That’s disgusting! Taking Bianca’s perfect leg out like that.

Zack: Disqualify her for what exactly? She’s done nothing illegal. That was an effective counter, and not only has it bought Miko some breathing room but it’s also turned the momentum into her favour.

Miko waits while Bianca pulls herself to her feet, favouring her left leg. As soon as the Brazilian is fully vertical, Miko whips her across into the ropes and takes off to the opposite ones herself. As Bianca rebounds off one set, Miko comes off the opposite with one of her bicycle kicks straight to Bianca’s face that drops her like a rock. Another leg drop, this time across Bianca’s chest follows from the Japanese wrestler, before she throws her arm over and hooks a leg for the cover.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-WHOA!!!

The count stops abruptly as Miko disappears off the cover….thanks to Mel grabbing her by the ankle and yanking her under the bottom rope to the apron.

Zack: Miko likes those bicycle kicks and if it hadn’t of been for Mel pulling her off the cover, she might just have had a three count there!

Mai: What do you mean Mel pulled her off the cover? She clearly fell off. Now if only she’d fall off the wagon the same way, she might be somewhat interesting again.

Ayano gets to her feet on the apron and turns to glare at Mel, looking as if she is about to launch herself at the other half of the Brazilian Storm. Before she can do anything, Bianca catches her with a baseball slide under the bottom rope sending her tumbling to the arena floor. Miko lands in a heap with a crash as Bianca pulls herself back into the ring and stands up to look over the top rope down at the crumpled Miko. As Bianca taunts the Japanese wrestler, Mel starts to lay boots into her gut one after the other, until Davis appears at the ropes. As soon as the referee is in view, Mel steps back before Davis can see what she was up to. The crowd show their disdain for the two Franchise members loudly, as Kyle tells the referee that Miko must have tripped off the edge.

Mai: Miko should have been paying more attention to her match than to the people outside the ring, maybe then she wouldn’t have tripped off the apron.

Zack: Do you actually believe the rubbish that falls out of your mouth? The Brazilian Storm are working as a team as always, even if this is a singles match.

With the Indianapolis crowd cheering her on, Miko pulls herself unsteadily to her feet looking more than a little dazed as Davis begins a ten count. Ayano starts to make her way back to the apron, but as she nears it Mel sticks her foot out a little, tripping Miko and causing her to face plant the edge of the apron. Kyle immediately tells the referee that Miko is obviously clumsy and suggests that the match just be awarded to Bianca...but the referee pays no attention to that suggestion at all. As Davis reaches a count of five, Miko starts to climb back into the ring again, making it under the bottom rope just as the referee is about to count six. Davis stops her count as soon as Miko is under the bottom rope and the Japanese wrestler leans against the ropes before using them to get to a vertical base, giving her face a rub following the impact with the apron as she does.

Zack: The referee didn’t see Mel laying the boots into Miko, and Ayano is looking out of it now following that and the impromptu face to face meeting with the ring apron.

Mai: She should be more careful and look where she’s going, maybe that way she would stop falling over her own feet.

Before Miko can fully gather her bearings, Bianca grabs her and whips her across into the opposite ropes. Ayano rebounds off at speed and Bianca catches her to deliver her double pumphandle wheelbarrow driver, to drive the Japanese wrestler head first into the canvas. Bianca hooks both of Miko’s legs as Davis gets into position for the count. As soon as she is in position Bianca kicks her legs up onto the ropes out of the view of the referee.

Mai: TYPHOON DRIVER! Bianca is putting this match to bed, in three!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Bianca quickly takes her feet off the ropes as Davis gets back to her feet to call for the bell.

Kat: Your winner………………………...via pinfall………………………...BIANCA SALVADOR!

Zack: C’mon! What a pile of horse---

Mai: Don’t be bitter, Zack. Bianca just pulled off an amazing win over sober Ayano. She should have stuck to drinking, she was much better then.

Mel and Kyle roll into the ring to join Bianca as she has her hand raised by the referee much to the dismay of the crowd who boo her loudly in response. The Franchise team member doesn’t seem phased by that at all as her tag partner raises her other hand and she receives a round of applause from Kyle. On the image of the three of them, the camera cuts elsewhere.

Ready for War

The thumping war drums and the mysterious flute of "Aztec Temple" hit the sound system. The crowd comes alive as Christian Kincaid walks out in front, and right behind him comes the FFW champion Leona Vega, belt strapped around her waist, looking over the cheering crowd and soaking it in for a bit. She points at two random spots into the audience before letting out a loud roar, which is followed by a lion's roar echoing through the sound system. She then slowly makes her way down the entrance ramp, sharing a high-five with the fans in attendance with their arms out for her.

Kat: Please welcome at this moment… Christian Kincaid, and the FFW Champion... LEONA VEGA!

Zack: Leona Vega has a long two weeks ahead of her, and that’s preparation for her big match alone! Come Fury, she will defend the FFW Championship for the first time against Shaughnessy O’Neill, and with the field of challengers getting as thick as it has lately… You gotta wonder where her mind is!

Mai: Hopefully at the exit gate, because we could all use watching her walk out the door and leave the field open for a more apt champion.

CK and Leona make their way down the entrance ramp and then ultimately inside the ring, as the Warrior takes the steps as CK hops onto the apron and opens the ropes so she can get in. Once inside, Leona and Kincaid receive microphones, as her music dies down… But not the cheers.

Mai: Listen to this symphony of sycophants. Seriously, I’ve said it before and will say it again: Leona’s saccharine schtick is sickening.

Leona waits patiently for the cheers to subside for a bit before she speaks up.

Leona: In the last edition of Velocity, I defeated Isis Morales for the second time. And I know what some of the naysayers may be thinking: “oh this girl is one to talk about records alright -- she lost to Jo McFarlane four times  in a row before getting one in; three to Nevaeh Summers; only got the FFW Championship in her thousandth attempt”... And I will say this: it’s okay to think that. Because it’s all true. But being a champion is not how long it takes for you to get there, but being willing to weather the chaos while you’re getting there. It’s all about constant improvement. And I want to believe I’ve accomplished that.

Christian: There’s no question in my mind that you have, none at all. You don’t become a two time FFW Champion and Hall of Famer without improvement. You don’t retire a title and have a new one minted to replace it to try to replicate that success without improvement. You don’t stand here right now in front of all these people carrying the richest prize in FFW without improvement. And on a personal note, no one I manage hires me and doesn’t improve. So mission accomplished, champ!

Leona: Mission accomplished indeed. And having improved this much lately, along with my victory over Isis, I guess it’s safe to say it’s a great way to head into Fury to wrestle Shaughnessy O’Neill in the main event… As I defend this championship for the second time. But before I get to Shaw… I’d like to relay a message to the FFW roster.

Leona sighs in deeply before unhooking the FFW Championship from around her waist, lifting up to her face level and staring into the center place for a moment.

Leona: Everyone knows how my road to get here went like. Everyone knows the sacrifice I had to make, the paths I had to take, the people I had to beat to be here. And whether you like it or not, it’s been one heck of a road. And yet, some of the people I manage to defeat tell me I should be scared. I got lucky for having left with a victory, let alone unscathed.

The Warrior lifts the FFW Championship belt higher to show it off.

Leona: I’ve gone through an immense amount of pain and sacrifices to get here. And while I don’t expect anyone to take any sort of pity on me for that, something I don’t want in the first place… I want to let everyone with that line of thought to know that not only you’re wrong, you’re just full of crap.

Christian: No one holds that title because they are afraid. When you are at the top of the food chain, that paints the biggest bullseye on your back. Everyone in this company, I don’t care who they are, would like to be able to hold the FFW Championship. If you don’t want it, you’re wasting everyone’s time. And if you have an ounce of fear in you, you aren’t going to make it in FFW for very long. And you certainly aren’t going to be packing the FFW Championship. As for people taking pity? If you feel pity for the FFW Champion, well there’s a locker room full of girls who would love to have that same pity if it means they get to be FFW Champion.

Leona: And the pool has been getting quite crowded recently, hasn’t it? Because believe me… I’m listening to all of it. All of you wanting into the pot to see if you can be the next in line. Artemis. Isis. Sophia. All of you who haven’t mentioned it publicly but for some reason may think you can just throw your name in that hat to see if you can get a shot. To all of you I can say this…

Leona then squats in the center of the ring, laying the FFW Championship carefully on the mat before glaring into the cameras.

Leona: BRING IT.

The crowd cheers loudly for this display of defiance as Leona smirks.

Leona: You wanna be at the top? You have to push ME from the top first! So if you think you can just swing that glove my way and hope for the best, you forgot a little detail: I AM AFRAID OF NOBODY! Because warriors like me don’t fear death itself, and I am ready for WAR! SOUND…

Crowd: THE WHISTLES!!!

And as Leona drops the mic, “Aztec Temple” hits the sound system again. The champion grabs the belt and comes back to her feet, lifting it overhead once more, to the cheers and applause of the audience and her manager.

Zack: Leona Vega is definitely one of the most defiant FFW Champions we’ve had, and I guess Isis Morales’ words to her after their match triggered some kind of fighting spirit in her.

Mai: Forget fighting spirit, Leona is just triggered! She should know better than to just challenge everyone to come get her, because one day or another it IS going to happen!

The Time Is Almost Here

Fury.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 05:12:35 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2019, 04:21:25 pm »

The show returns from the commercial break, and finds Kat standing in the ring with a spotlight over her head.

Kat: The following contest is your main event of the evening scheduled for one fall. And it is for the FFW Fast Track Championship!

Zack: We’ve taken our last break of the show, and it’s title time! Lilly Arthur, who has been having a hectic FFW schedule, now has to defend her title against Angelina Fantastica.

Mai: This match should have been Valerie McKinley. Angelina fluked out one win, and she gets a title shot for it? That’s not fair to Valerie.

The techno beat of Britney Spears’ “Work Bitch” hits over the speakers and out walks Angelina Fantastica in a pair of pink aviator sunglasses and a matching satin baseball jacket with “Fantastica” emblazoned on the back in white script. She struts down the ramp, high-fiving fans and blowing kisses to the crowd as she works her way toward the ring.

Kat: Introducing from Staten Island, New York… she is Angelina Fantastica!

As she gets to the end of the ramp Angelina takes a few steps back, tosses her jacket and sunglasses to the side, and takes a running leap toward the ring, somersaulting over the top rope and landing on her feet with a bright smile, stretching out her arms to wave to the crowd before making her way to her corner.

Zack: This is Angelina’s first title shot since she joined FFW’s main roster, and you can bet she is totally focused on what she needs to do tonight.

Mai: Oh yeah, I’m sure she’s been saying her prayers and eating all her vitamins. Personally I don’t give a damn about her.

“All Stand Up” by Status Quo starts to play as the young lady runs out onto stage with the championship belt around her waist, heading to one side she urges the crowd to their feet, clapping her hands above her head. Skipping across to the other side, she waves them to their feet as she once more claps her hands over head. Quickly moving back to the ramp, she sprints down to the ring, sliding underneath the bottom rope and getting to her feet quickly. Bouncing off the ropes she powerslides across the ring on her knees before hopping to her feet and continuing to rally the crowd by stomping on the mat and clapping as she heads for her corner, climbing to the middle turnbuckle and holding the title high above her head before getting ready for the match to start.

Kat: The young lady approaching the ring comes from Sheffield, England by way of New York City, New York. She is 5’7” tall, she weighs 144 lbs and she is the reigning and defending FFW Fast Track Champion….LILLY ARTHUR!!!

Zack: As active as Lilly has been, I’m wondering if it’s had an impact on her physically. She’s never been as busy as she has lately, and part of me wonders if it will affect her performance tonight with the title on the line.

Mai: It has to, there’s no question about it. But if you’re a champion, sometimes that means you are busier than everyone else. The Fast Track title is becoming the hard work title, it seems like.

Referee Melinda Davis checks both women, and takes the title from Lilly. The referee holds it up high, and hands it off to Kat as she leaves. The bell sounds, and the pair meet in the center. Lilly offers the challenger a handshake, which Angelina accepts before they lock up in the center. The champion gets pushed back into the ropes, and gets a clean break from Angelina as soon as it’s asked. But as she steps back, a spin kick into Lilly’s body catches her off guard. Angelina pelts her ribs with knees one after another before putting her down with a gutwrench suplex. As the champion tries to get up, Angelina drops an elbow into her back to keep her down. She quickly plants a knee into her spine, and starts to pull back on her head by cupping her chin with both hands.

Zack: I wonder just how much tape Angelina’s been watching and how hard she’s been preparing for this, considering it is her first major title opportunity on the FFW roster.

Mai: I have noticed a lack of ass pictures or shots of that pregnant blob that is apparently living with her. So maybe she’s actually done a little prep.

Davis drops down in front of the champion, checking already for a submission. But Lilly shows no signs of doing so, instead she starts pulling at Angelina’s hands to try to break her grip. She finally manages to do so, but the challenger follows up with an elbow right to the top of her head. The high flyer gets to her feet to drop a knee into her back, and then pulls her to her feet. She moves around behind her, and drives her chest first into the nearest corner. Angelina then fires shoulder thrusts into Lilly’s back, bending her body forward with each shot. A belly to back suplex snaps her back to the mat after that.

Mai: One thing I have noticed so far is the fact that we haven’t seen Angelina doing stupid aerial stuff in the ring so far. She usually loves that kind of thing.

Zack: That’s probably because she doesn’t feel like she has Lilly in a compromised enough position to try it yet. Lilly’s clearly got plenty left in her tank.

When Lilly rolled onto her back to get up, Angelina went to grab her and caught a palm thrust under her chin. It stunned the New Yorker as Lilly got back to her feet, and began to unload with right hands in a flurry. She backed Angelina up to the ropes, and fired her across ito the far side. As soon as the challenger rebounded, she caught her with a discus punch to mouth that staggered her backwards a couple steps. Lilly used a discus elbow to the jaw to stumble Angelina on her feet, and then dropped her with a swinging neckbreaker. The champion got back to her feet, rubbing at her lower back for a moment before leaving her feet for a cannonball senton onto the fallen Angelina.

Zack: Lilly’s starting to get back into this match, and giving Angelina everything she wants as far as offense goes. 

Mai: Sooner or later in a match, Zack, you just get tired of getting beat up and decide to do something about it.

She pulled the challenger to her feet, and whipped her across to the far corner. Angelina crashed back first before Lilly sprinted after her with a handspring back elbow in mind. But Fantastica got her foot up, catching Lilly in the back of her head before she could connect. The champion staggered forward before Angelina pasted her with a running high knee that dropped her to her knees. The Staten Island beauty bounced off the near side with a running hip check to her head, putting Lilly down on the canvas before she dropped down to cover her.

Zack: A little GLIMPSE OF HEAVEN before we may crown a new Fast Track Champion right now!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NO.

Mai: Has hitting someone with your ass ever won a match? ….I didn’t think so. The streak lives on then!

Lilly kicked out as the two hit the mat, and Angelina got back to her feet. As the champion started to sit up, Angelina began putting the boots to her before grabbing her feet under both arms. She fell backwards into a catapult that sent Lilly flying into the corner, and quickly followed up with a codebreaker to put her back on the mat, and go for the cover again.

Zack: The pace has really picked up now, and Angelina’s possibly 3 seconds from making her dream come true!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NO.

Again, Lilly kicked out in time after the two. Fantastica got back to her feet, and pulled Lilly off the mat by her arms to use a face wash curb stomp to put her back down. A double knee drop into her back followed that, and she applied a Boston crab immediately.

Mai: Now she’s getting back to what she started with, trying to make Lilly’s back a little more ambidextrous. This isn’t a bad strategy honestly.

Davis slid around in front of Lilly to check for a submission as Angelina squatted deeper to get more pressure. Lilly’s face showed the effect and pain of the pressure she was feeling, while Angelina leaned back a little further still. The referee checked again to see if the champion wanted to stop the match, but still got the same response. The determination on Angelina’s face was clear as she tried to pull back even further to cause more pain.

Zack: Angelina’s trying to get every ounce she can out of this Boston crab. Look how she’s leaning back herself, doing everything she can to convince Lilly to stop the match.

Mai: You’re giving her too much credit. I think she’s doing it to flex her ass for the people behind her. I mean that’s who she is, right?

Davis checked again, still getting the same negative response as Lilly began to reach for the ropes. She found the nearest set of them, and started trying to pull Angelina with her towards them. It was a slow progression though as she clawed inch by inch towards them. And as soon as she reached out for them, Angelina stood up and dragged her away from them to sit back down into the Boston crab again.

Mai: I always loved doing that to opponents. Let them get so close, and then deny them what they are looking for. It also works well when you’re having sex too.

Zack: Are you sure you’re denying them, or is it your partner thinking they can do better than who they are at the moment?

Lilly’s face wrenched in pain, and she pounded her fist on the mat as soon as she was dragged away from the ropes. Another check by the referee got the same answer before Lilly began her journey again. Hand over hand, she clawed into the mat to pull them towards the ropes. After a few seconds, she finally made it and went to grab them. Angelina stood up and pulled her back for the second time. But Lilly tried to roll onto her back. That caused the challenger to stop and turn around to reset. When she did and leaned down, Lilly grabbed her head and pulled her into a small package that the referee darted to get into position to count.

Mai: I’ve never seen a small package in life that I liked! Lilly’s trying to steal this whole match right now!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOPE.

Angelina kicked out in time, and sat up. She checked with Davis to make sure it was just a two, and started shaking her head with a bit of anger forming on her soft features. She quickly got up, and grabbed Lilly’s feet to go for the crab again. But the champion brought her knees up, and clocked Angelina with a right cross that stumbled her backwards a step.

Zack: Lilly’s got no interest in another Boston crab, and she just loosened some molars on Staten Island’s favorite FFW star!

The champion struggled to get up, and had trouble standing up straight when she did. She made a beeline for Angelina before the two started trading punches all over again. This time, Lilly got the better of the exchange as she whipped Angelina across to the far side. When the challenger rebounded, Lilly put her down with a spinebuster. She sat up on her knees, her face wincing in pain because of her back before she climbed back to her feet.

Zack: Lilly’s back may be in agony right now, but she’s not gonna give up. There’s still fight left in the Fast Track Champion!

Mai: There may be, but if you can’t stand up straight, that’s gonna take a lot of the firepower out of any strikes she may want to throw.

As Angelina tried to get to her feet again, Lilly pulled her forward into a double arm DDT. The crowd recognized one of her favorite moves as she headed for the corner, and began to make her way up to the top rope. Facing the crowd, she launched herself into a moonsault that landed on target before hooking the outside leg for the cover. Davis slid into position like she was trying to steal third base.

Zack: As graceful of a moonsault as you’re ever gonna see, and Lilly Arthur’s looking to put this defense in the record books!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO.

Angelina got her shoulder up in time, and Lilly rolled off the cover. She clutched her back in pain, and began to rise to her feet about the same time as Angelina was doing the same. Lilly saw her over her shoulder, and launched towards her with a clothesline. But Angelina ducked the contact, only for the champion to hook her arms from behind into a full nelson facebuster that ignited the crowd.

Mai: And there’s the TIGER LILLY. I’ve seen this movie before, and if Angelina has a brain, she’ll get out of the ring.

It’s almost like Angelina heard Mai as she began to pull herself towards the ropes. Lilly quickly went to get her, trying to grab her arms into something before Fantastica rolled onto her back. A half dozen sharp right hands to her head sent Lilly stumbling a couple steps before Fantastica climbed back to her feet slowly. As Lilly was getting her bearings, she came forward and caught a superkick from Angelina that dropped her where she stood. The challenger dove on top of her with a hook of both legs for the cover.

Mai: Holy...did you hear the snap off that superkick? I….I think Angelina’s about to win this match….

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! NO.

Lilly barely got her shoulder up in time, and Angelina glared at the referee with a growing look of anger when she sat up. Davis only showed her two fingers before Angelina got back to her feet almost seething.

Zack: Angelina’s looking about as angry as I’ve seen her. Did you see the murderous glare she just gave the referee? She’s really getting bent out of shape!

Fantastica headed for the corner, and dropped down to a knee as she shouted at Lilly to get up. The Fast Track Champion was slow to do so, but she did begin to rise. When she was finally on her feet, Angelina bolted towards her with a spear in mind. But Lilly sidestepped her, causing the challenger to stop herself before she hit the turnbuckle. Lilly grabbed her into a rear waistlock, and snapped off a German suplex. The challenger rolled to her stomach a second before Lilly grabbed her arms into a full nelson while driving her knees into Angelina’s back.

Zack: Angelina was looking to spear Lilly in two, but she gave her too much time to recover! And now...now she’s stuck in the LILLY PAD!

Mai: She should have just waffled her with a tire iron or something, Zack. She wouldn’t have gotten up from that anytime soon.

Davis moved around in front of Angelina as the New Yorker’s teeth were gritted in both pain and anger. She looked for the ropes, and tried to move towards them. But Lilly made that nearly impossible as she kept the hold locked in tightly. The referee checked again as Angelina screamed in anger, trying desperately to move Lilly but unable to dos o. The referee checked again, still getting nothing but anger from Angelina….before she tapped out. Davis called for the bell, and Lilly immediately released the hold. The champion stood back up slowly, and had her hand raised by the referee.

Zack: Angelina’s tapped out, she knew when she was caught! There wasn’t any point in risking injury, she was snared.

Mai: Uh, that doesn’t make you feel better about doing it, Zack. But I agree, Lilly had her dead to rights there.

Kat: Your winner of the match by submission….AND STILL FFW Fast Track Champion…...LILLY ARTHUR!!

Angelina rolled out to the floor, and sat in front of the apron looking down with her hands in her hair. Lilly smiled as she was awarded back her title, which she gave a kiss and hoisted over her head.

Mai: That’s how she won the title from Scarlett a while back, and the sad part about it was that I like Scarlett. Angelina’s useless to me.

Lilly saw Angelina sitting ringside, and rolled out with her. She laid the title on the mat, and knelt down in front of her to talk to her. The cameras didn’t pick up what she said before she stood up, and offered Angelina a hand to help her up. Fantastica looked up to her for a couple seconds, and grabbed her hand to get pulled to her feet.

Zack: I’m not sure what Lilly said to her, but it’s obvious that whatever it was made some difference in Angelina’s mind.

Lilly raised her hand with a smile, and grabbed her title off the mat. Angelina ran her hands through her hair as Lilly raised her title aloft for the ringside fans…..and then went through the barricade with a spear from Angelina!

Zack: WHAT THE---

An instant replay showed Angelina launching into Lilly, and spearing her through the retaining wall in slow motion. Lilly dropped the title on the floor as she laid sprawled out over the collapsed wall.

Mai: I take it all back, Zack! I really like Angelina now!

Zack: What the hell was that about?! Lilly’s out!

Angelina got to her feet amidst a chorus of boos as she looked down to the unconscious Lilly. She looked up to the crowd with a look of anger...and then over her shoulder to see Lyla Fox applauding her and holding out her hand for her. Angelina turned towards her as Lyla grabbed her arm.

Zack: Lyla Fox, the personal assistant of the owner of this company, seems to be congratulating Angelina on something! I don’t see anything here to congratulate. Listen to this crowd, they certainly aren’t!

Lyla walked with Angelina up the ramp, where Samantha was stood. The redhead offered Angelina her hand. As soon as she took it, the boos became deafening.

Zack: Someone tell me why Angelina Fantastica has done this! We’ll see you at Fury….and I hope we get an answer for this!

Samantha smiled to her, and raised her hand amid roaring boos from the crowd before Breaking Point faded off the air.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 11:12:35 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: