Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 16, 2024, 01:50:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 55 (Mexico City Supershow)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 55 (Mexico City Supershow)  (Read 489 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: February 26, 2019, 09:56:38 pm »

A quick video package shows us how the upcoming tag team match came to be as a result of Jessica Anderson and Lacey facing off on a recent Future Shock. We then head back to the ring with Gaby waiting with her microphone.

Gaby: The following tag team match is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

Zack: I got Missy here, who is one of Jessica Anderson’s best friends. Fair to note that only one of the women in this match actually works for FFW or Future Shock, so if you like guest stars, we’re loaded up in this one!

Missy: It’s good to be here, Zack. Especially since I’ve got one of the best seats in the house to see Jessica and Carli teach the other two a lesson!

Smoke began to billow up from the stage as three giant inflatable PowerPuff Girls shoot up from the floor. “Power” by Little Mix featuring Stormzy begins to play over the PA system as Jessica and Carli charge out onto the stage to a pop from the crowd, They bump fists and then hips before taking off towards the ring.

Gaby: Introducing first, hailing from Las Vegas, Nevada and London England, they are CARLI DAVIS and JESSICA ANDERSON…...THE POWERTUFF GIRLS!!

The girls give Gaby a high five as they pass her, and climb up onto adjacent turnbuckles to pump up the crowd a little more before heading to their team’s corner.

Zack: Well this may be the first time I’ve ever seen giant inflatable PowerPuff Girls, but no time like the present!

Missy: It’s certainly getting the crowd pumped up, that’s for sure. As long as they don’t fall on anybody, we’re good. I wonder if the insurance covers squashing by inflatable PowerPuff Girls?!

The Lights in the arena go out for a moment before we hear “7 Rings” start to play and the crowd looks down the aisle as Wilma Iris Napier the third makes her way out from the back.

My wrist, stop watchin', my neck is flossin'
Make big deposits, my gloss is poppin'
You like my hair? Gee, thanks, just bought it
I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it (Yeah)

Gaby: Introducing from Greenwich, Connecticut, weighing in at one hundred and sixteen pounds, she is the Silver Spoon Sweetheart and …..reigning SVW Adrenaline champion...Wilma Iris Napier the Third!

I want it, I got it, I want it, I got it
I want it, I got it, I want it, I got it
You like my hair? Gee, thanks, just bought it
I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it (Yeah)

Wilma slides in under the bottom rope and gets to her feet, waving her right hand out at the people who are disinterested at best and jeering at worst, but she pays no mind with her big smile on her face, unstrapping the title from around her waist and holding it as high as she can for the world to see just how great she is.

Zack: For those of you who don’t follow SVW, that is Wilma Iris Napier! She’s the reigning Adrenaline Champion of that promotion, and why she brought the title to Future Shock is beyond me!

The lights dim as the opening bars of Turn You On by Stitched Up Heart hit the speakers around the arena.

Are you awake, You're gonna have to hear the words I say
Don't you try turn away, I'm everything you ever dreamed I'd be
I'll make you wish that you never talked, Back to me
I can't wait to watch your ego bleed
Your pain will set me free

A red spotlight hits the curtain and Kyle Kilmeade walks out and proceeds to hold it open for Lacey to walk through. Stepping onto the stage in front of Kyle, Lacey wears a green and black one piece, which has a deep vee cut all the way to her navel, black fishnet tights and matching green and black boots. She runs her hands down her curves, while giving a little sway of her hips and then stands with her arms folded across her chest and her head lowers. 

I'd bite I'd scratch I'd hold you down, Just to turn you on
I'd leave you waiting tied and bound, Just to turn you on
Close your eyes, And come with me tonight
I'd burn this whole room to the ground, Just to turn, just to turn you on

She snaps her head up and flings her arms out at the sides of her in one fluid motion, almost as if someone has just pulled the strings on a puppet. Keeping her gaze straight ahead she slowly smirks before lowering her arms to her sides and making her way down the ramp with Kyle walking beside her.

I'll make you beg, I'm gonna teach you things you won't forget
Don't you try turn away, I'm everything you ever dreamed I'd be
I'll make you wish that you never talked, Back to me
Your pain will set me free

John: Making her way to the ring at this time….from parts unknown…..LAAAAACEEEEEY!!!

I'd bite I'd scratch I'd hold you down, Just to turn you on
I'd leave you waiting tied and bound, Just to turn you on
Close your eyes, And come with me tonight
I'd burn this whole room to the ground, Just to turn, just to turn you on

Completely ignoring the crowd at either side of the ramp, Lacey speeds up as she reaches the ring and jumps up onto the apron. Taking hold of the top rope with both hands, she slowly and seductively sways her hips and wiggles her way down and back up, almost like a serpent, before springboarding over the top rope. When she lands in the ring she immediately drops down into the splits and stays there for a moment with her arms outstretched. After getting back to her feet, she climbs up onto the top turnbuckle facing the outside. Pulling something from her top she opens her palm and blows the contents into the crowd.

And all the pain you feel will set you free
If you behave this night will never end
Turn off the lights and start again

The lights shut off completely for a second at the end of the theme, when they come back on, Lacey is standing in her corner sharing some last minute words with Kyle.

Zack: It’s not hard to see why Lacey and Wilma Iris Napier get along so well, they both are the presidents of their own fan clubs. And as SVW fans know, Wilma likes to inflate her accomplishments. Missy, you’ve been in the ring with them both.

Missy: I have, and I don’t rate either of them as much as they do themselves. They could probably be decent if they actually focused instead of taking every shortcut known to man….or Kyle Kilmeade. 

Referee Malcolm Parks makes sure all four women’s boots and pads are weapon free, and calls for the bell after Gaby’s left the ring. Jessica chooses to start for her team, while Lacey and Wilma still seem to be deciding as they discuss it with Kyle at ringside. The camera microphones pick up the two telling the other they should start, not to mention reminding each other how cute they look. Meanwhile in the other corner, Jessica rolls her eyes and starts towards them as the referee asks her to step back until one of them leaves as the discussion continues.

Zack: Maybe it’s just me, but this seems like a discussion that should have taken place before Lacey and Wilma came to the ring. Nobody’s injured, so it can’t make too much difference who starts.

Missy: They’re just delaying the inevitable. They know they’re outmatched so they’re probably trying to come up with a way to worm themselves out of the match...or maybe one of them broke a nail or something.

Unable seemingly to decide themselves, they ask Kyle who climbs up onto the apron to join in the discussion. And when the referee goes to get him down, both Lacey and Wilma clobber Jessica with forearms when she looks back to her partner. They start pounding her down, and shove Carli to the floor. The referee goes to stop the pair as Carli comes into the ring, only to be intercepted by the official. Lacey and Wilma resume pounding Jessica to the mat before firing her into their team’s corner. Parks finally gets Carli back to her corner as he turns around to argue with Lacey, while Wilma wraps the tag rope around Jessica’s neck to choke her. When he looks in her direction, Wilma checks her nails while Lacey starts firing kicks into Jessica’s body to drive her down to a seat against the corner.

Missy: Or they could have been planning that, I guess. There’s not a dirty trick in the book that those two and the rest of Kilmeade’s clients don’t seem to know.

Zack: This could be a very big night for his clients, what with Elizabeth coming up after this match to challenge for the Aspire Championship.

The redhead gets nothing but boos (except from Wilma and Kyle) as she pulls Jessica out towards the center of the ring. A pair of European uppercuts lands before she whips Anderson hard into the far neutral corner. She crashes chest first, and Lacey follows in behind her….only to be surprised by a back elbow to the mouth. The brunette spins around with an angry expression, and starts unloading with pounding right hands to her head. With Lacey reeling for a moment, Jessica spins her around and uses an atomic drop that propels her into the corner. As soon as she turns around, Lacey gets a running high knee to the head that puts her down on the mat.

Zack: That little sneak attack worked for a little bit, but all it really served to do was fire Jessica up! And we’re picking up right where we left off in the original match these two had.

Missy: Jessica is one of the nicest people you’ll meet, but she packs one hell of a punch in the ring...I remember.

She pulls Lacey back to her feet, and shoves her backwards into the neutral corner. A few well placed kicks to the body follows before she climbs up onto the second turnbuckle, and lets the crowd count ten punches to Lacey’s head. The tag champion stumbles out of the corner as Jessica shouts her name. When she turns around, the veteran bolts towards with a lungblower that bounces her to the mat. Wilma starts to get into the ring, complaining to the referee about Jessica pulling hair as Jessica goes for the cover. The argument continues for a few seconds before he realizes there’s a cover, and drops to count the fall.

Missy: Jessica is looking to put an end to this match straight away! She might even manage it with the shots that Lacey’s taken.

ONE!!!

TWO!!

Lacey kicks out at the two, and Jessica gets back to her feet. She casts an annoyed look towards Wilma, and follows up with an elbow drop into Lacey’s chest. Anderson sits her up, and plants a knee into her back before applying a rear chinlock.

Zack: Lacey had all the time in the world to pull herself together, thanks to Wilma of all people complaining of cheating from the corner. Either way, Jessica’s in firm control right now.

Lacey’s face shows the pain she’s feeling before she shoves one of Jessica’s fingers into her mouth, and then bites into it. The veteran jerks her hand away, and shakes it as Lacey gets back to her feet and uses a chop block to the back of Jessica’s leg to bring her to her knees. She shouts “KNEEL BEFORE ME’ and bounces off the near side with a running big boot to her jaw that puts Jessica on the mat. Meanwhile in the corner, Wilma applauds her partner, to which Lacey bows deeply.

Missy: Well...biting a finger is a novel way of escaping a hold, I can’t think of anyone who would keep a hold in place once someone has chowed down on one of your digits.

Zack: It certainly gave Lacey the opening she needed, and that big boot will rattle your bicuspids as well. These two really are each other’s biggest fans.

Lacey steps over Jessica’s face as she heads towards the corner to reach out for the tag to Wilma. The tiny blonde steps through and takes off for the near side to deliver a double stomp to Jessica’s body. It folds her almost in half before Wilma steps on her hair and pulls her up by her arms. Jessica shouts in pain as the referee counts Wilma down to four before she lets go…..and then pulls her up again with an amused expression on her face for another four count.

Zack: Wilma’s clearly having a good time in there right now, and picking up where Lacey left off. Tonight marks her first time in a Future Shock ring, and I’m sure she’ll find this a different environment than what she’s used to in SVW.

Missy: I’m looking forward to the moment that she experiences her first time getting beat down in a Future Shock ring. I can feel it coming. Doesn’t even matter whether it’s Carli or Jessica that delivers it. Either works well.

She finally steps off again, and follows up with a knee drop to Jessica’s head. She pulls her back up, only to catch a short right to the stomach that stops her in her tracks. Jessica gets back to her feet, and begins unloading with few more shots before she fires Wilma across for the ride. The blonde rebounds into a spinebuster, and Jessica sits up on her knees to try to pull herself together. Carli shouts at her for a tag as the pink-haired star stands on the bottom rope and reaches over the top for her.

Missy: Jessica could really do with the tag, and it looks like she has maybe bought herself enough of an opening to get it too!

Zack: Carli’s certainly ready to see some action! She’s practically bouncing on that bottom rope trying to come to the rescue.

Jessica starts to get back to her feet, and head towards the corner to make the tag before Wilma uses a leg sweep to drop her to the mat. She quickly pulls her away from the corner by her foot back to the center. She takes off for the near side, using the middle rope for an Asai moonsault that catches Jessica as she starts to sit up. Wilma hooks the outside leg for the cover as Parks drops to make the count.

Zack: That moonsault was a thing of beauty, and she caught Jessica perfectly with it too!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOO!!

T-NO.

Jessica gets her shoulder up just after the two, and Wilma retaliates by driving elbows into her head and face. She finally gets back to her feet, holding Jessica’s leg as she reaches for the tag. Lacey steps back into the ring for a cheerleader leg drop across Jessica’s chest before Wilma leaves.

Missy: Jessica is resilient but she really needs to get a tag soon. Would it be wrong for me to encourage Carli just to go in and clean house anyway?! Probably, I guess.

Lacey begins taunting Jessica, and then blows a kiss to Carli in the corner. “Bubbles” isn’t amused though as she watches the redhead start circling behind her tag partner. When Jessica makes it back to her feet, Lacey applies a sleeper hold and starts trying to step on the back of her calf to get her down on the mat. But Anderson tries to fight it, and immediately starts reaching for the ropes. Lacey has to pull her back before Jessica reaches over her head, trying to grab Lacey….only for her movements to begin to slow as Lacey tells her “Shhhh” as though trying to help her pass out more quickly.

Missy: It’s hard to keep moving in a hold like that, and Lacey has it applied pretty well...unfortunately. C’mon Jessica, it’s not nap time! Wakey wakey!

Zack: Notice how Lacey keeps trying to step on the back of her leg, that’s to get her down on the mat where this move gets even more dangerous for Jessica!

The Mexico City crowd began stomping their feet and making noise for Jessica as the referee checked to make sure it wasn’t a choke. Wilma told the fans to be quiet, which didn’t work in the slightest. As Jessica began to droop, she reached up and grabbed Lacey’s head with both hands to counter into a jawbreaker! It sent the redhead stumbling backwards as Jessica fell to her knees,, seemingly half conscious as Carli started slapping the turnbuckle to keep the crowd going. Lacey rubbed her chin and checked her teeth as she got her wits about her.

Zack: Lacey’s making sure all her chompers are still in place after that jawbreaker, and Jessica definitely needs to find her partner sooner than later!

Missy: Carli is doing well to keep the crowd pumped up, and hopefully that is going to help Jessica find her feet enough to make it to the corner for the tag.

Jessica shook her head as she tried to gather herself, and finally make it back to her feet. Lacey hit the near side ropes, but got countered with a back body drop from Jessica. When the redhead started to get up again, Anderson surprised her with a bounce off the near side for a hip check into the side of her head before she dropped back to her knees again. Anderson was closer to her corner than ever as Carli leaned over the ropes for the tag, while Wilma was doing the same thing for Lacey.

Missy: Good girl, Jess but now it’s Carli’s turn so you can rest! Just a little bit further, come on!

Zack: It’s a race to see who gets to their corner first! Wilma’s got her hand out for Lacey, and Carli’s practically ready to explode right now!

Lacey crawled towards her corner slowly as Jessica did the same in the other direction. She reached up to tag Carli a split second before Wilma got the tag. Wilma dove into the ring to try to get to Jessica before Carli bounded over the top rope, and shook her head at her with a grin. The blonde almost did a u-turn before Carli took her down with a Thesz press and began to fire away with right hands to the side of her head. The Mexico City crowd ate it up as “Bubbles” popped to her feet, taking off towards the other corner to dropkick Lacey off the apron to the floor. She pounded the mat as the crowd was much louder now, waving for Wilma to get to her feet….and put her back down with a spear!

Missy: Carli came in like somebody had just wound her up and set her going… like one of those wind up toys? Wilma doesn’t know what’s hit her I’m betting!

Zack: Davis is hitting anything that moves, and even a little something for Lacey to go with it! Carli’s running the table right now!

Wilma started to get up again, and Carli took off for the far side. She came back with a tornado DDT that planted Wilma on top of her head. A quick kip up to her feet lead to her running towards the ropes. As Wilma started to rise again, Carli used a springboard sidekick that landed flush on her jaw before she went for the cover.

Zack: Carli’s pitching a shutout, and there’s the cover!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOOO!!

Wilma managed to kick out before the three, and Carli got back to her feet with her tongue stuck out like she was almost licking her lips. When Wilma began to rise, Carli snatched her around the waist for a German suplex rolled into another and then another and then another and one more after that before snapping back to her feet.

Missy: Now this is what I’m here for! Wilma’s gonna be asking for the licence plate of the truck that her by the time Carli is done with her.

Carli cracked her knuckles, and took off for the far side. But she didn’t get to rebound before Kyle grabbed her foot under the bottom rope. Davis spun towards him, and grabbed him by his tie as the referee told her to let go! The crowd got loud once again as he tried to get away, while Carli shook her head as she leaned under the top rope.

Zack: That was a mistake right there! Kyle trying to slow Carli’s tsunami of momentum, and he’s gonna feel it too, I think!

Missy: Is there any one of Kyle’s client’s opponents that don’t end up wanting to knock him into the middle of next week? I don’t think I’ve seen one yet...and with good reason.

Carli jerked him towards her as he tried to get away, only for Lacey to come around the corner with a punt kick into her head that sent her falling backwards into the ring. Wilma rolled her up from behind as the referee dropped to count, and then put her feet up on the ropes for added leverage!

Missy: No, not like this. If Wilma and Lacey win like this I think the crowd might just riot!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

A sliding dropkick from Jessica sent Wilma rolling off the cover, much to the delight of the crowd. Anderson popped back to her feet as Lacey tried to sneak up on her from behind, but got caught with a kick to the stomach and a short arm clothesline.

Zack: A fantastic save by Jessica Anderson, and this match is falling apart at the seams! All four women are in the ring now!

Lacey tried to get out of the ring, but Jessica grabbed her from behind into a rear waistlock. The redhead started firing back elbows to get free, managing to do so before giving Jessica a headbutt that disoriented her. Parks went to try to get the brunette out as Carli was starting to rise next. Lacey reached into her top, and blew red powder into her face to blind her just before Wilma caught her from behind with her jumping reverse bulldog. She dove on top of her for the cover as Parks slid into position to count.

Zack: CREATING THE END….Wilma got it all, and this is over right now!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO.

Jessica jerked Wilma off the cover to a pop from the crowd. Lacey looked thunderous as she darted towards Jessica to catch her with a superkick that sent her through the ropes while Wilma headed for the top turnbuckle.

Missy: That was another great save by Jessica, but it looks like Lacey disagreed. This whole thing is turning more and more chaotic!

Before she could move out of the way, Wilma came off the top with her double foot stomp to Carli. The blonde immediately fell into the cover with a hook of both legs this time before the referee slid into position.

Zack: MAKE IT RAIN! But I’ll be damned, here comes Jessica again!

Jessica dove under the bottom rope to stop the count, but got yanked out by her feet, thanks to Kyle.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Parks called for the bell to no shortage of boos from the crowd. Wilma got to her feet to celebrate till she saw Jessica shoving Kyle on his ass and diving back into the ring. Napier joined Lacey on the floor for a victory hug.

Missy: Ha! Go on Jessica! It almost makes up for them losing the match to see Kyle knocked on his ass!

Gaby: Your winners of the match by pinfall………….LACEY AND WILMA IRIS NAPIER!!

The boos rained from all over the arena as the girls helped Kyle back to his feet before the referee raised their hands in victory. Lacey beamed from ear to ear as Wilma pulled some money from her top and tossed a few Wilma Dollars into the ring for their opponents.

Zack: I doubt neither Jessica or Carli are gonna be interested in any Wilma Dollars tonight, but the fact remains that Lacey and Wilma picked up the win. And boy, did they ever have to fight to get it!

Missy: I don’t think there’s anybody interested in Wilma Dollars that isn’t named Wilma Iris Napier, to be honest. I really thought that Jessica and Carli were going to manage to get the win tonight.

Kyle raised their hands as they headed up the ramp, each looking back to make sure they weren’t about to get jumped before the supershow took a commercial break.

A Little Late

The show returns to the back, and finds Adam standing alongside a blonde woman unfamiliar to the Future Shock fans. He shakes her hand with a smile as she approaches.

Adam: Well I was hoping to introduce both of you to everyone, but….anyway. I’ve been talking about bringing lots of new tag teams to Future Shock. And I thought I’d introduce you to one of them personally. This is one half of the Laurie Jane Experience. And this is Jane Strode. Why don’t you tell the viewers a little about you and your team with Laurie?

Jane: Sure Mr. Grant. As he said, I’m Jane and I’m the older half of the team. Laurie’s kinda like a little sister to me in some ways and because of that I look out for her. It’s a big wide world out there and it can be a little wild; it can chew you up and spit you out - especially when you’re as kind and generous and trusting as Laurie can be at times. That’s not to say she’s gullible… just not so streetwise. In terms of our in ring style, I’m a bit more direct than Laurie. I’m the sort of girl that’ll come forward and punch you full in the face. The Mike Tyson thing of everyone has a plan until you get punched in the face - I very much like putting that to the test, over and over and over again. Laurie is a lot quicker than I am and when she fights, that’s what she likes to rely on. Speed and agility and being able to hit her target often and in quick succession. We complement each other like that. A yin and a yang.

Adam: Tell them how you both met, and what inspired you to become a tag team as opposed to say becoming singles competitors.

Jane: We’ve just always hung out, for as long as either of us can remember we’ve been there for each other. Like, kinda joined at the hip sort of thing. Almost conjoined twins - but without actually needing the surgery. We’ve always been on pretty much the same wavelength, more or less - at least a lot closer than some people we know. Hell, maybe if she dyed her hair we could do that Shining creepy twin thing. Given all of that, it all seemed pretty natch that we’d be a tag team rather than singles competitors.

Adam: Well that all sounds great. What do you make so far of what you may have seen from some of the other new teams, like Target Acquired or the Raging Dragons...or even the Stone Sisters? They don’t get much more unique than those three girls.

Jane: Wanna bet…

She muttered the two words under her breath before she smiled widely.

Jane: We’ve see a little bit of Target Acquired in another place and in that match they looked like they were pretty smooth together. Very impressive and very much going to be a challenge that I look forward to facing. I’m sure Laurie feels the same way. Raging Dragons seem to have amazing chemistry together and I’d love to see how that translates from everyday life into the ring - that’s really the acid test for all of us isn’t it? While the Stone Sisters certainly have abilities that most people don’t. Definitely sets them apart - all three of them. Thank God they don’t use them for nefarious purposes...though I guess if you find a pool of chicken blood and a lot of feathers people should maybe get a touch worried perhaps? Just in case they’ve gone a lil Voldemort.

Adam: I think we’re safe. I appreciate you coming to talk with me. If you see Laurie, let her know I’d appreciate her being on time for these, especially since this is live television.

He shakes Jane’s hand as she heads off camera. And just as he’s about to go into his office, that’d be when another unfamiliar woman to the fans joins him. Adam glances over to her as soon as she sees up.

Adam: Well there you are, Laurie. I believe you were supposed to be here a couple minutes ago, if I’m not mistaken.

Laurie: Sorry. So many corridors and they all look, you know, brick and doors and… But don’t worry boss, I’m here. I’m ready to answer and all questions and I can talk real fast to get us back on track.

She nodded her head.

Laurie: Lightning round. Go. Hit me with the first question. Nineteen. Decatur, Illinois. Pizza.

Adam shook his head.

Adam: That won’t be necessary. Jane was here, and I talked with her. Be on time next time, alright?

He gave her a pat on the arm before heading back into his office. Laurie mouthed the words “you… did….?” with a very confused look before the show heads to a break.

Li’l Pixie Pounding

The supershow returns from the commercial break, and we head down to the broadcast booth with Zack and Steph.

Zack: Welcome back, folks! Don’t forget still to come for the Future Shock Cha---hold on, I’m being told there’s something going on in the back! There’s a camera on the way right now….

The show immediately cuts to one of the hallways in the Mexico City Arena backstage as Nora Harris and Cait Flanagan are trading blows. Harris uses a short knee, and sweeps her legs before dropping down to punch away at her head.

Zack: Nora said she was gonna go find Cait….I guess she did!

Steph: Define ‘finding’!? This looks like assault and battery!

Cait manages to push her off as security tries to intervene. When the redhead gets back to her feet though, Nora bursts through the security and starts laying into her again as Cait fires back. Security pulls Nora back again, this time trying to restrain her by holding onto her arms as she struggles against them.

Steph: Nora will not be denied in getting her hands on Cait it looks like!

Zack: There’s only so many times you can take a microphone upside the head before it starts to piss you off.

Cait takes advantage by catching her with a punt between her legs before she breaks away from security and sees her manager taking off towards her. Kyle takes her hand as the pair dart around the corner out of sight, while Nora sits on her knees on the floor in obvious pain while security tries to calm her down.

Zack: April 9th can’t get here fast enough for Nora Harris! I’ve never seen her jump someone like that before, and Cait better be on the first plane out of Mexico City!

Steph: Kyle getting his clie-- uh, business partner out of dodge while Nora is down!

Nora finally gets back to her feet as she heads off in the other direction with security following her for a little while. As she passes the corner, the camera happens to catch three other members of security with another Prospect heading towards the exit. The camera moves closer as they pick up the conversation being had by Christian Kincaid and the security team just before they escort Luna out of the building.

Christian: What the hell, guys? She just had a match a little while ago, you really think she’s gonna be up for coming out later?

Security: We’ve been told to take no chances. Luna Cortez is barred from the building for the rest of tonight.

Steph: Huh. Interesting. Although we’ve been hearing about the Cortez sisters passing issues, Luna is still getting tossed out.

Zack: Looks like management is taking no chances tonight, especially when the Future Shock Championship is on the line. Good thinking!

Christian shakes his head as he steps out to talk with Luna, though it isn’t heard what he says. He finally comes back as the door closes behind him, and two of the guards stand inside to make sure she doesn’t.

Zack: Adam wasn’t kidding about making sure there were no issues during tonight’s main event, Steph. Luna’s had her match, and she’s not getting back into the arena tonight!

Steph: And then there was one... And that one will be facing Harley by her lonesome.

Christian looks at the guards with an exasperated expression, then heads off in another direction before we go to a clip advertising Fury on Pay Per View this Saturday.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 09:39:42 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: