Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 06:29:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 56

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 56  (Read 311 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: March 12, 2019, 11:47:53 pm »

Live from the Future Shock Arena in Boston, Massachusetts
March 12, 2019

The FFW logo is shown on the side of a building until someone spray paints the Future Shock symbol over it as engines begin revving in the background. The shot spins around to see a race track with all types of sports cars racing their engines until a redhead in short shorts and a black top drops the green flag! “Confident” by Demi Lovato begins to play as Brianna watches the cars peel out from the behind the starting line.

It's time for me to take it
I'm the boss right now
Not gonna fake it
Not when you go down
'Cause this is my game
And you better come to play

The shot then cuts to a clip of Harley Shannon becoming a two time Future Shock Champion in Sydney. Mikalya and Melody Stone congratulate their sister, Madyson, after a win in the Garden. Katie Hanley flashes a peace sign to the camera with a smile.  The next shot takes us back to the race as Nora Harris looks into the rearview mirror to see a muscle car driven by Lydia Charisma, who gives her a thumbs up. Another car shows us the Cortez sisters in the front seats, and tossing a few nails out of both windows onto the road behind them.

I used to hold my freak back
Now I'm letting go
I make my own choice
Bitch, I run this show
So leave the lights on
No, you can't make me behave

We cut to a shot from a nightclub as Cait Flanagan is casting a stare as she sings a song in a short dress. “Midnight” Mila Martin is seen smiling as a large crowd in the Staples Center gives her a loud response. Mara Werth cracks her knuckles as she looks across the ring at her opponent. Vivi Robichaud bumps fists with Mars Whimsey before they head towards the camera, and then we’re back to the race.

What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being
What's wrong with being confident?

Katie Keller is shown watching with binoculars from the pit area. The shot changes back to the cars as Celeste slams on the gas, and barrels towards the finish line not too far ahead. Gaining speed on her is Sydney Christensen though before the camera spins towards the finish line. There in the winner’s circle is a chuckling Kyle Kilmeade surrounded by Valerie McKinley, Lacey, Cassandra Steen, Stacey Sky, and Elizabeth Lannister. The cars on the track pick up speed towards the finish line before we fade on the Future Shock logo and then inside the arena to a roaring crowd with spotlights moving in all directions over them.

Zack: Hello, and welcome back to the home of Future Shock, here in Boston! We are just 2 weeks removed from one of the most consequential events in the brand’s history in Mexico City! And whoo boy, there’s a lot to unpack tonight.

Steph: You’re telling me, Zack. I only brought one carry-on with me to Mexico and I still haven’t unpacked it.

Zack: We are going to hear from the new Aspire Champion Elizabeth Lannister, who many would say shocked a lot of people when she captured the gold. I expect her and Kyle both to be atop cloud nine tonight, Steph.

Steph: I’m pretty sure Lydia tried to drown herself in a shower stall after the show was over, but she’ll have to endure. Also if Lizzy and Kyle don’t do an Oscar level acceptance speech, I’ll be shocked.

Zack: We are also going to hear from the new Future Shock Champion Tara Cortez. We only thought there was one twin, but there were two all along. The Cortez girls and Christian played the long game, and I guess it paid off.

Steph: It was truly a night of new champions, and likewise Harley wasn’t happy about this one. With three Cortez sisters in play at all times and one as champion, I am afraid to wonder if that title will ever come off her... Uh them. Her. Whatever.

Zack: In our main event, the Gold Standard is front and center as the “Corporate Killer” Cassandra Steen and “Sensational” Stacey Sky laid out a challenge for Celeste and a partner of her choosing. And who did she pick? Katie Keller!

Steph: Experience will always be the best you can ask for, Zack and Katie’s got a wealth of it. I expect this match will get crazy quick!

Zack: In a match I am greatly anticipating, “Li’l Pixie Pump” Nora Harris has the chance to knock off her first former Future Shock Champion when she meets the “One Percenter” of the Gold Standard Valerie McKinley. And you can bet Nora is looking to bust some heads as she awaits April 9th to face Cait Flanagan.

Steph: In one move Nora could situate herself close to the division and get some momentum. It might be a bit of a task but the resident Pumperella may just get it done!

Zack: We’re also gonna see one of the new tag teams Adam has signed to Future Shock, the Raging Dragons. They got a tall night ahead of them though when they meet Mars Whimsy and Vivi Robichaud. Who do you like here, Steph?

Steph: Now Zack, a gentleman never asks and a lady totes never tells. That said, the Dragons are from North Cali, the Fair’s neck of the woods, but so is Mars, and I don’t ever try to discount Vivi. Let’s wait and see how it goes!

Zack: Fans, we’ve got all kinds of combustible elements in the arena tonight with the Gold Standard, the Cortez sisters, and a whole lot more on tap! So let’s get to it, and send it up to the “Wildcat” of ring announcers! Take it away, Gaby!

The shot changes from Zack and Steph up to the ring with the smiling Gabrielle Crimson standing by with her microphone.

Gaby: The opening tag team contest of Future Shock is scheduled for one fall!

Zack: I’ve been looking forward to seeing some of these new tag teams the Director’s been bringing in, and the one we are about to see is no exception.

Steph: The team has quite a task in front of them because these two are guaranteed to give them all the fight they could ask for.

The techno-pop beat gets multi colored strobes flashing as Mars rushes out onto the stage, arms held high and waving to the crowd. She smiles brightly before starting to stride down the ramp, leaning out to slap hands with the FFW faithful.

As Whimsy gets down to ringside, she does a quick, old-school lap around the ring, actively trying to slap hands with as many fans as possible before trotting up the ring steps and onto the outside apron, where she quickly hops up on the outside second turnbuckle bracket and holding her arms out wide.

Gaby: Introducing, from Las Angeles, California, standing at 5’7” tall and weighing in at one-hundred and ninety pounds, MARS WHIIIIIIIIMSY!

Nodding to the crowd Mars lightly hops over the ropes and into the ring, removing her multi-colored headband and walking to her corner to await the start of her match.

Zack: You gotta believe Mars is feeling really good after putting the first L on Luna Cortez’s record in Mexico City. And I suspect that win could open up some championship doors for her.

Steph: Well I would hope so. She might just see an Aspire Championship shot yet I think.

I'm not the one who's so far away when I feel the snake bite enter my veins
Never did I want to be here again and I don't remember why I came…

The lights in the arena dim and smoke fills the entrance as the first lines of Godsmack's "Voodoo" begin playing. Vivi tosses the curtain aside and stands with her arms outstretched and a smile on her face. She carries a walking stick, topped with a skull carved from ivory, in one hand and waves to the crowd with the other, bemused by their positive reaction to her. Pausing for a moment, Vivi waits for the next verse of the song to begin before she starts making her way to the ring.

Candles raise my desire why I'm so far away, no more meaning to my life, no more reason to stay...
Freezing feeling, breathe in, breathe in...
I'm coming back again…

As she reaches the ring, Vivi climbs up the stairs and tips her top hat to the crowd before taking it and her jacket off, laying them on the side of the ring along with her walking stick. Only then does she step in over the middle rope, standing in the center of the ring with her hands on her hips, waiting.

Gaby: Ladies and gentlemen, now making her way to the ring, she is the Voodoo Queen of New Orleans, the High Priestess of Baron Samedi, the Monster of the French Quarter... the one and only… VIVI ROBICHAUD!

Zack: Vivi was in Mars’ corner in Mexico City, and maybe that helped inspire her that much further to win. I think she’ll make an excellent veteran influence on Mars as well.

Steph: Getting some knowledge from the learning tree that is the Voodoo Priestess will do wonders for her. Especially in a match setup like this, and we already know the two can make an unlikely but well formed pairing!

An upswell of music begins to overtake the arena, fantastic, hopeful and alluring. Ramin Djawadi’s “Dance of Dragons” plays the rapturous tones, before the music drops.

The mood is suddenly a biting one as the lights flare and The Raging Dragons come out from behind the curtain. Sumomo can be seen saying something to Jennifer that the music of their entrance drowns out to the fans in attendance. Whatever it is, it makes Jenny smirk a little bit as the duo begin walking towards the ring, Su shaking hands with some of the fans on her way as Gaby announces their arrival.

Gaby: From San Francisco, California and weighing in tonight at a combined weight of 282 lbs, the team of Jenny Song & Su Wakuda... This is THE RAGING DRAAAGONS!!

Rather less interested in the fans, Jenny marches down the ramp, bold-facedly ignoring a fan near the ring steps that tries to get her attention. The Azure Dragon stomps on the first step in the set, pausing for just a second, her eyes shut as she exhales a breath, before climbing up the steps. She brushes her feet off on the apron, sliding into the ring and backing herself into the corner, while Su hops onto the apron before slipping through the first and second rope, joining Jenny in their corner.

Zack: We got our first glimpse of the Raging Dragons at the supershow, and tonight is their chance to really make an impression on both the fans and Adam and Bri.

Steph: This is quite a test for them, but sometimes a little trial by fire is a good thing.

Referee Kevin Fisk waits for Gaby to leave the ring, and then checks all four women before calling for the bell. Vivi steps out onto the apron, while Su remains inside for her team. The two women square each other up for a second before they lock up in the center. Without even hardly a second’s hesitation, Mars shoves Su backwards onto the mat. The newcomer looks up at her, and gets back to her feet. When she does, Mars rushes her with a shoulder tackle that sends her back into the ropes. The powerhouse steps back as Su charges towards her, and gives her a knee to the ribs followed by a hiptoss and a leg drop across her chest.

Zack: Mars has a bit of a size advantage on Su, as you can see….and more importantly, as Su can also feel after that short flurry of offense.

Steph: Wakuda for her size looks built like a tank... But you’ll notice I said ‘for her size’, not ‘for Mars’ size’.

Whimsy follows up by lifting her leg and crashing it across Su’s chest a few more times before getting back to her feet. Wakuda gets pulled up by the head, and then fired into a neutral corner. Mars blasts her with a corner clothesline before snatching her up into a belly to belly overhead suplex. Wakuda makes it back to her feet, only to catch a running tackle from Mars that flips her up and over to the mat. When she tries to sit up, Whimsy drops an elbow across her chest and floats across for a lateral press.

Steph: Big time overhead and Wakuda got outright thrown away! Cover!

ONE!!

TW-NO!

Su kicks out well ahead of time, causing Mars to pull her back to her feet. But as she goes to grab her, Whimsy gets surprised with a knife edge chop across her chest. It stops her in her tracks long enough for Su to start laying in a few more rapid fire.

Zack: Su’s starting to get out of the blocks here, and look at her lay those chops in like they are going out of style!

She managed to back Mars up a couple steps after a bell clap disoriented her. The newcomer took off for the far side, and came back with a Thesz press….but Mars caught her in both arms and stumbled backwards. Wakuda managed to tag her partner as she tried to get free, and Jennifer used a chop block as soon as she got in to bring her down to her knees. Su stumbled away as Jennifer began to unleash a torrent of kicks to Mars’ chest before a back heel kick to the jaw finally put her down on the mat.

Zack: I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone get caught doing that Thesz press like that, but Su managed to reach out for the tag anyway!

Steph: Not a second too late either as Song begins teeing off on Mars and cutting the redwood down so to speak!

Song took off for the far side as Mars was beginning to get up again, blasting her with a high knee to the head that sent her back into the ropes. Su pulled the rope down on that side, and Mars ended up getting her arms caught between them. The girls gave each other a grin as Jennifer made the tag back to Su before both of them unleashed a volley of kicks to Mars’ body as she hung from the ropes. They bounced off opposite sides to come back with a double hip check to Mars’ head.

Steph: You may call that move Gluteus Disastrous. I think Whimsey’s been shaken from the double head smash.

Zack: Whatever you want to call it, it works well enough and rattled Mars’ gray matter in the process.

The referee and Vivi finally got Mars free of the ropes, and Su blasted her with a knee strike to the side of her head. She quickly moved around behind her to apply an overhead hammerlock while driving her knee into Mars’ back. Whimsy’s face showed the pain she was feeling as Su continued to apply increasing pressure to the hold. She leaned back as far as she could to reach for the tag, allowing Jennifer back into the ring. While Su held her in place with the hammerlock, Jennifer bounced off the far side into a sliding palm thrust to Mars’ throat. Su left the ring as Whimsy gasped for breath on her knees.

Zack: The Dragons are show a lot of polish, not to mention frequent tags between them. I don’t think either has been in the ring more than 2 minutes at once.

Steph: This must be their strategy. Never to allow one to stay out longer than need be, constantly switching so you can’t build enough momentum to keep one of them down for long. It’s smart.

As Mars struggled to get to her feet, Jenny caught her with a swinging spike DDT that planted her in the center of the ring. She followed up with a Garvin stomp to every appendage before a jumping double knee drop to her chest landed. Song went for the cover as Fisk dropped to count.

Zack: Quick strikes, and Jenny looks like she’s ready to call it a night already!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOO!!!

Mars kicked out at the two, and Jenny rolled off the cover. She watched her for a moment as the powerhouse started to get upt, and then took off for the far side. When she rebounded, Mars surprised her with a pop-up….and then stepping out of the way to let her faceplant on the mat. Vivi encouraged her to make a tag as Whimsy tried to pull herself together.

Steph: Mars Whimsey has some of the most innovative and yet simple offense I’ve ever seen. Who just... Who just walks out of the way!? Better yet, why didn’t I do things like that!? She’s trying to get the tag on Vivi...

It looked as though Mars was about to take her up on the offer until she saw Jenny beginning to get up to her feet. Whimsy caught her with a headbutt that wobbled her before she got fired into the corner with Vivi. Mars backed up a couple steps, and barreled in at top speed for an avalanche splash in the corner. Vivi tagged in as she grabbed Mars’ arm to fire her across, only to be reversed by Mars and reversed again by Vivi to send her in with another avalanche splash. Song stumbled out of the corner just as Vivi rebounded off the near side with a lariat that flipped her in midair down to the mat.

Steph: Oooff, talk about some tag team continuity! Mars and Vivi are really looking like a team out there. Might we have more teams than we previously thought?

Zack: It wouldn’t surprise me. With NHB moving back to FFW, there’s opportunity wide open for any teams right now.

The pace clearly picked up as Robichaud took off again, bouncing off the far side this time with a senton backsplash before Jenny could sit back up again. Su watched on with a bit of alarm...until Vivi pasted her with a running forearm that knocked her off the apron. She crouched down into the corner, and waved Jenny back to her feet. The new Prospect granted her wish before Vivi charged her, going for a spinning roundhouse kick that floored her before the priestess dropped to make the cover.

Steph: Good night with that spinning roundhouse and Jenny’s lights may have just but shut off!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NO!

Song got her shoulder off the mat in time, and Vivi held out her hand for the tag. Mars checked back in, and scooped her partner up over one shoulder before driving Vivi into Jenny with a powerslam.

Zack: I think Mars and Vivi are letting the Dragons know if they want a striking contest, Vivid Voodoo is happy to oblige! I just made that up.

When Jenny got to all fours to get up, Mars scooped her up by the legs into a wheelbarrow facebuster. She darted for the far side, and caught a kick to the back of her head from an annoyed Su on the apron. It staggered Whimsey forward as Jenny rose up, and dropped her with a double underhook DDT. But she didn’t make the cover that fast, as she was laying on the mat trying to recover from what she had taken.

Steph: Don’t quit your job, it’s a good nam-- snapping double underhook DDT but no advantage taken from it!

Zack: No kidding. Jenny’s as blown up as Mars is right now. The Dragons desperately want to make a strong impression tonight in their debut.

Jenny finally began to move, and got back to her feet. A quick glance saw Mars was beginning to move as well, which made Song get up more quickly. The new Prospect quickly pulled her into position for a swing neckbreaker, and then dove across her to make the cover.

Zack: I think the Dragons feel a sense of urgency, especially as it comes to keeping Mars Whimsey off her feet!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEE-NOPE!!

Vivi pulled her off the cover before the three came down, prompting Su to back into the ring. Wakuda flew into Vivi with a flurry of punches as Jenny started to get back to her feet.

Steph: Chaos has come unglued in the ring!

Su shoved Vivi through the ropes to the floor before the pair scooped up Mars into their snap swinging neckbreaker on Mars. Jenny made the cover as Su went to intercept Vivi as she was coming back into the ring.

Steph: DRACARYS!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Fisk called for the bell as Jenny rolled off the cover. Su broke away from Vivi, and helped her partner to her feet and shared a hug with her before they had their hands raised.

Zack: Wow, things fell apart and the Dragons seemed to thrive in chaos! Not to mention pick up a very impressive debut win too!

Steph: I guess it pays to team up with someone you were trying to beat the crap out of for years. Who knew?

Gaby: Here are your winners by pinfall…………..THE RAGING DRAGONS!!

The girls rolled out to the floor as Vivi came back inside to tend to her partner. Jennifer and Su folded their arms over their chests and stood back to back with a nod for the camera.

Zack: If the rest of the tag teams Adam’s brought to Future Shock are as impressive as these two, Steph, the Gold Standard has a whole world of problems in their future!

Steph: They’re either taking copious notes from this, or yawning loudly. Shout out to Vivid Voodoo though who gave as good as they got!

The girls bumped fists before they headed towards the back. From there, the show cut elsewhere inside the Future Shock Arena.

Crowning The Lioness

A short clip shows the viewers the end of the Aspire Championship match from the Mexico City supershow, where a new a champion was crowned after a submission by Elizabeth Lannister. As she is awarded the title, we cut to see a pair watching the replay backstage who turn to the camera both equally pleased.

Kyle: Well what do you know about that? We told you all for weeks this would happen. I even told Lydia myself that I knew where her weakness was, Something Mara didn’t find. Something Gemma didn’t find. And that was all brushed off as though I were full of it. Well….

He gives the Aspire Championship in Elizabeth’s grasp a little pat as he smiles to the camera before continuing.

Kyle: Maybe you all should have listened.

Elizabeth looks down at her championship with a smile before she regarded the camera.

Elizabeth: Everyone told me that it couldn’t be done. Everyone gave me reason after reason why Lydia Charisma was going to make short work of me. I took everything that people threw at me and everything that people told me in stride…..and I managed to shut everyone up within seconds. All it took was the little tap tap tap from Lydia’s hand to rewrite history. No longer are we talking about the “drive for five.” Now everyone is going to be talking about something far more important…...me.

Kyle: When I came across Elizabeth a while back, she was being overlooked and disregarded in the promotion she worked for. They didn’t see what I saw, call it bias or short sightedness. But I promised her the day we met that I could help her achieve success, that I could help her become what others said she couldn’t. Others like Bianca Reed, for example. And now here she stands as the Aspire Champion. Here she stands as part of a group that is as close to a sisterhood as you can get. Need proof? Take a look.

They both look back to the screen as the rest of the Gold Standard join Elizabeth in the ring to congratulate and celebrate her win that night.

Kyle: They were all there to let her know how proud they were of her. I told her how proud I was of her, and she hasn’t stopped smiling since.

Elizabeth patted her Aspire championship that was draped over her shoulder.

Elizabeth: You see, I am about to utter three words that people absolutely HATE hearing. Three words that have a tendency to cause people to go insane and to be overcome with a sense of denial. Those three words…….Kyle was right. Kyle has been right since day freaking one, and people are blind to the truth. He was right when he said he would take my career to the next level and help me get to where I wanted to be. He was right when he said he’d make me the type of wrestler that others to this day say I am not.

She shakes her head and smiles.

Elizabeth: Now here I am, a champion at last and part of the most lethal and close knit group in the entirety of Future Shock. When we say we are as close as a family, we mean it. When we say that the other Gold Standard members are like sisters, we mean it. We show up and support one another, like they did for me in Mexico City. The fact that we share this close bond pisses people off because they know they will NEVER have that level of support.

Kyle: It took a little longer than I wanted, but now the Gold Standard has both the Future Shock Tag Titles AND the Aspire Championship.

He gave Elizabeth a smile before looking back to the camera with a serious expression on his face.

Kyle: I guess that just leaves one, doesn’t it?

As the pair head off, the show cuts elsewhere.

Witching Hour

When Future Shock returns from the break, the cameras are following Jake Chandler as he moves through the locker room area till he finds the one he’s looking for. He gives the door a good knock, only to find it was already slightly open anyway when it swings a little more open to allow him entrance into the Stone Sisters’ locker room. He quickly covered his eyes.

Jake: Is anyone in here? The door wasn’t closed, but I wasn’t peeking either if anyone is...uh….not decent right now.

Madyson: You’re alright, Jake. We’re all decent!

Melody: So you can uncover your eyes, before you walk into something and hurt yourself!

Jake: Oh okay! I always like to be sure, not trying to be a pervert or anything.

He told them as he put his hand down, and headed inside.

Jake: I just wanted to come by, and see all of you. And to let you know you got your next match in a couple weeks!

Melody started to move some bags and various clothes from the bench to make room for Jake to sit down.

Mikayla: We wouldn’t think that you were a pervert or anything anyway, Jake. We know you better than that by now.

Madyson: She’s right, but I’m more interested in this match. C’mon Jake, spill the details.

Jake: Well it’s totally up to you guys again which one gets the match, but Adam’s got a spot for one of you to face Luna Cortez in a couple weeks. He figures since there’s obviously three of them, that it helps for an opponent to have a couple girls behind her too.

Madyson: He figures right. Everybody’s seen that they never stick to one on one in their matches. I’d love to volunteer for the spot….but Melody is the only one of us that hasn’t had a match yet.

Melody: Obviously, saving the best for last.

The eldest Stone sister laughed as she said that, obviously joking.

Melody: I was happy to let my sisters go first, because they were so excited to get started, but I am more than ready to have my turn now.

Jake: Okay then! It’ll be Melody! Good thing you three always go to the ring together, because well….it seems like it takes a village almost to keep them from pulling the wool over the referee’s eyes.

Mikayla: I think we’ll be able to keep them at bay. We have a few tricks up our sleeves that can control unwanted pests.

The youngest sister smirked.

Mikayla: It might be allergy season again.

Jake: I’ll remember to bring some tissues with me to the show then. Besides that, Mikayla’s been in the ring with Luna before so she might be able to give you some tips.

Madyson: I think you’ll be safe enough, Jake.

Melody: I’ll definitely pick Mikayla’s brain before the match. I was watching that match pretty closely as it happens anyway, but I’m sure she will be able to give me a different perspective.

Jake: I believe in you! After all, Mars proved it can be done in Mexico City. She pinned her right in the middle of the ring….before Luna got thrown out of the building.

Melody: I’m a big believer that nothing is impossible. Even the word itself says I’m possible.

Madyson rolls her eyes and shakes her head.

Madyson: Jake, have you met our sister the walking cliche?

Mikayla: Don’t be mean, Mady.

Jake: I have! But I like her cliched or not!

A quick graphic shows us the match announced for the next show before we cut elsewhere inside the arena.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 11:54:44 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2019, 11:51:31 pm »

The show returns from the commercial break, and we head back to the ring with Gaby waiting with a smile on her face.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

Zack: This right here could easily be a main event all it’s own, if you ask me. I think Nora feels like she’s got something to prove, maybe send a message to a certain redhead who is a little too fond of mic drops.

Steph: Using one redhead in Kyle’s inner circle to send to another-- well you know, I dunno if I would necessarily call Valerie’s hair red anymore? I dunno it’s kinda this weird lovechild of blonde and red?

I won’t give up, no I won’t give in
Till I reach the end
And then I’ll start again
No I won't leave
I wanna try everything
I wanna try even though I could fail

Gaby: From Chicago Illinois, weighing in tonight at 103 pounds... she is Nora Harris!

The bouncy music of Shakira's Try Anything plays and out comes Nora, bouncing on the toes of her boots as she waves to the fans and then she cartwheels into the aisle before she sprints down to the ring, slides under the bottom rope and pops up to wave at the fans again.

I won’t give up, no I won’t give in
Till I reach the end
And then I’ll start again
No I won't leave
I wanna try everything
I wanna try even though I could fail

She smiles at the referee and respectfully waits for the start of the match.

Zack: Nora looks amped and ready to go to me. She probably didn’t get nearly as much of Cait as she wanted in that brawl backstage a couple weeks ago, so Valerie may catch the rest of that tonight.

Steph: Lucky her, am I right? No but seriously, Nora has been at the forefront of taking on the Gold Standard, and this seems like another day at the office for her.

The lights in the arena sharply cut off, leaving everything in complete darkness. The chiming of a clock is heard echoing in the darkness, followed by a chipper, circus like chime tone. As the tone chimes on, a vibrant gold spotlight shines down on the top of the stage. The circus chimes are soon replaced by the opening chorus of “Villain” by Wild Fire.

"Tic tic toc, the time bomb clock
Ticks grinning ear to ear here baby
Tic Tic Toc, the time bomb clock
ticks counting down...
tic, tic stop!"

At the exact moment “stop” is sung, the song kicks into full gear, setting off a series of shimmering gold strobe lights going off on either side of the ramp. A few seconds pass before the controversial redhead, Valerie McKinley makes her way out from behind the curtain and stands in the immediate center of the stage, standing in the gold spotlight. Coming out behind her and standing next to her was her manager, one Kyle Kilmeade.

"You know I speak in riddles,
And I’m plotting to destroy
Villain as I always was
Crazy is as crazy does"

Clad in a mid-thigh length leather jacket worn open over her gear, Valerie looks around at the crowd showering her with a rousing chorus of boos. She looks over at Kyle and the pair simply shake their heads. The strobe lights begin to lessen in intensity as the pair makes their way down the aisle, her arms at her side and a focused look on her face. As she makes her way to the ring, the fans on either side of the aisle make their displeasure at her appearance rather noticeable, which Valerie simply dismisses with an arrogant flip of her hand.

"My sanity's in short supply
Mad as a hatter, hey surprise!
T-T-T-Ticking bomb on the inside
Livin' with the villain pacing in my mind."

Gaby: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring, being accompanied by Kyle Kilmeade…..from Providence, Rhode Island…….Valerie McKinley!!

The boos grow louder as Kyle hops up onto the apron and climbs into the ring. Valerie hops up onto the apron and spins around so her back is resting on the ropes. With her head bowed, she lifts both arms up towards her head and has her pointer finger and thumb on both hands close to her head. She lifts her head up and extends her arms out, her fingers pointing out at the crowd like pistols. She then makes a motion like she was firing her finger guns at the crowd before turning around to see Kyle already holding the ropes open for her. She steps through the open ropes and into the ring.

"I'm blowing up the mystery
And all the pretty things you see
Light flame to fuse
And Sparks will fly
You said goodnight
Now say goodbye."

Once in the ring, she walks around with her arms extended outward, reveling in the heat from the crowd. She walks over to the corner and peels off her jacket, letting it drop to the apron as the lights return to normal and her music fades out. She rests her back against the turnbuckles and brushes a few stray strands of hair out of her face, awaiting the start of the action.

Zack: I don’t think there’s too many things that shake Valerie McKinley. She is supremely confident, and having been to the top of Future Shock as both singles and now a tag team star probably has something to do with that.

Steph: Someone used to tell me that as long as you walk like you only remember the victories, so will everyone else. I think the One Percenter embodies that as she gets ready for tonight’s action.

Referee Kevin Fisk checks both women as Gaby leaves, and then calls for the bell to start the match,. Valerie rolls her head on her shoulders, and heads for the center where Nora’s already waiting for her. The two lock up in the center with the stronger Nora starting to push Valerie back into the ropes. Fisk called for a clean break, but Nora had other ideas as she used a hiptoss to send her down to the mat. The redhead was quickly back to her feet, and Nora wasted no time burying a knee strike into her lower back. It froze the champion up for a half second before Nora used a judo throw to take her down to the mat, and then apply a bow and arrow submission with a knee in her back.

Steph: Excellent transition here from a Sumi Otoshi and then using the grip on the arm to turn it into a bow and arrow!

Zack: When she’s focused, Nora is as proficient as they come. We haven’t seen it as much, due to her seeing red...no pun intended...every time Cait Flanagan pops up.

Valerie grimaced in pain as Nora pulled back on her arms. The redhead turned to one side, and began to get to her feet before Nora transitioned into a hammerlock. McKinley tried to grab her head, but Harris kept it out of reach before she reached through her legs to try to grab a foot instead. But as she did, Nora countered into a hammerlock suplex and right into a ¾ nelson as soon as she sat up on the mat. Valerie punched the mat in frustration before reaching up, and jamming a thumb into Nora’s eye. It made her let go, and cover it before Valerie rolled onto her back with kick to the side of her head. She quickly got to her feet, and dropped her with a STO.

Zack: Valerie’s starting to get out of the blocks now after quite the technical showcase for Nora. McKinley is no slouch in that department herself.

Steph: Precisely why Harris grounded on her in the here and now. She couldn’t let Val begin to get to work!

Nora started to get up again, and valerie pulled her up the rest of the way into a leg hook Saito suplex. Harris landed near the ropes before the One Percenter used the middle rope to deliver a guillotine leg drop across the back of her head when she started to get up again. Kyle looked on approvingly as Valerie stomped the back of her head. The brunette was yanked up by her waist into a Russian leg sweep. She rolled away with a bit of a smile on her face as Nora held the back of her head.

Zack: Everything Valerie does is setting up for her favorite move, and all these shots aimed at Nora’s head are proof of that.

Steph: That Swinging Reverse STO has rattled many bells and Nora’s may be next with those shots.

Harris wasn’t able to get back to her feet before Valerie applied a dragon sleeper. She dropped down to the mat on her side, and added a body scissors to go with it. The referee dropped down by Nora to see if she wanted to stop the match, but got a very clear “NO” to that question. Valerie laid on her side as she put on more pressure, causing Nora to try to grab onto anything within reach to no success. Her movements began to slow as she remained locked in the hold though.

Steph: “Lil’ Pixie Pump” is full of a can do attitude and no concept of the word quit. Looking at her holding on is an inspiration.

Zack: I don’t think you’d ever see Nora tap out or quit. Valerie will have to make her pass out to get the win like this, and I don’t think McKinley minds doing it.

Nora continued to become more sluggish as the referee tried to check multiple times with her about stopping the match. Valerie tried to get every bit out of the hold as she could, and her face showed a sneer as a result. It wasn’t until Nora’s legs started to move that she managed to get one of them across the bottom rope. Fisk called for the break, and had to get to a four count before Valerie obliged. She drove elbows in quick succession to the side of her head with Nora still in the ropes until the referee got her to stop. Harris rolled out to the floor, and tried to recover as quickly as possible.

Zack: I’m not sure how wise it was for Nora to go outside the ring, but she had to get a little separation from Valerie to get herself together. Her biggest issue now is Kyle around the corner from where she is.

Steph: It’s really a question of how much Kyle ants to get involved right here, but he still is a factor.

The Boston crowd was solidly behind Nora as the referee began his ten count in the ring. Harris started to get back to her feet before Valerie took off for the far side. She came back with a baseball slide, but Nora pulled the ring apron and caught her in it. And that was when the Pixie began unloading with right hands to her head, with the crowd popping as a result. Several shots landed as Valerie ping ponged into the ropes and back into Nora’s fist. She toppled over the apron, and fell down to the floor. Nora headed up the ramp a few feet as McKinley started to rise up. As soon as she did, Harris darted towards her. Valerie ducked as Nora ended up in a handstand behind her on the apron. Kyle tried to warn his client before Nora dropped back down with a DDT to Valerie!

Zack: Nora with a handstand into a DDT out here ringside! And Li’l Pixie Pump has come back roaring into this match!

Steph: All that head work that Valerie is doing but Nora has the same idea on a different result!

The brunette smiled at the crowd reaction as she scooped Valerie up, and tossed her back into the ring. As the referee went to check on Valerie, Kyle came around the other side behind Nora. He was about to grab her when she surprised him with a discus punch to the mouth that sent him down on the floor to a pop. She popped back up onto the apron, looking down to make sure he was still down. Valerie was back to her feet, and looked incensed as she charged towards her with a shoulder tackle. But Nora surprised her by countering into a sunset flip before the referee dropped to make the count.

Steph: Surprise sunset flip! Here’s the cover!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOOOO!!

Valerie got her shoulder up barely in time before Nora shoved her away. The brunette got back to her feet, and went to grab McKinley. But the redhead surprised her with a jawbreaker that stumbled her backwards. The One Percenter climbed to her feet, and used a spear to fold Nora up on the canvas.

Zack: Valerie hit one hell of a spear, and tried to tear Nora in two! She saw Nora deck her manager, and Valerie’s in a foul mood now!

The redhead pelted Nora with furious right hands until Harris managed to monkey flip her off to the mat. She barely got to her feet before McKinley drove her chest first into the nearest corner to hammer forearms into the back of her head. The boos got louder as Cait Flanagan made her way down the ramp, and knelt down to check up on Kyle still on the floor. Meanwhile back in the ring, Valerie spun Nora around and fired her across to the far side. Harris landed back first against the corner before Valerie bolted towards her with a running high knee in mind. But the Pixie sidestepped her, and she ended up hitting the turnbuckle instead. She barely had time to turn around before Nora planted her with an Olympic slam before diving into the cover.

Zack: Nora with an Olympic slam, I’ve never seen her use that! She may have it right here!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOO!!

Valerie kicked out before the three, and Nora got back to her feet quickly. She started patting her knee when she got up, letting the crowd know what she had in mind….until her eyes locked with Cait on the outside.

Zack: Uh oh!

Steph: Nora sees Cait... She’s zeroed in on her but she’s leaving Valerie to recover!

Within seconds of seeing her, Nora darted for the ropes and slid out to the floor after her. Cait rounded the corner in a footrace with Nora hot on her heels before the brunette reached forward and grabbed a handful of her hair to stop her. The fans came to their feet as Cait tried to get free of her grip.

Steph: MY CHILD NORA! HAVE MERCY ON HER! Harris has plans and Flanagan is looking like a hopes and dreams are crushed!

Zack: I told you she didn’t get enough of Cait in Mexico City, and Nora’s zoned in like a homing missile on Kyle’s newest client!

Cait turned into her, and tried to catch her with a low blow. But Nora caught her foot, spun her around, and delivered an atomic drop. It propelled Cait into Gaby almost before she grabbed the microphone, and came back towards Harris. But the Pixie blocked it, and jerked the microphone away from her. Valerie went to grab her from behind, and got smacked with the mic upside the head. Fisk immediately called for the bell as Nora’s eyes widened when she saw who it was.

Zack: Valerie caught that microphone upside her elitist head, and…..I think Nora thought that was Kyle behind her!

Steph: I mean I’m sure she was hoping but I feel like she probably won’t be too broken up about this, besides losing the match.

Gaby: Your winner of the match by disqualification……...VALERIE MCKINLEY!!

Before Nora could turn around, Cait caught her with the low blow this time that dropped her to her knees. An enzuigiri from Flanagan tipped her over to the floor. Valerie held her jaw as she began to get up, and the pair started to put the boots to her.

Steph: Well, this is some shit.

Cait picked up the dropped microphone, and spiked it into the top of Nora’s head. It caused a loud popping noise on impact before the girls went to check on their manager.

Zack: I had a feeling as soon as I saw Cait come out here, this was gonna go sideways, Steph! It’s a shame too, because Nora and Valerie were having one hell of a fight! And I hope we get to see it again!

Steph: Here’s hoping, Zack but it’s like I said. Nora has been at the forefront of trying to deal with the Gold Standard... For better and in tonight’s case? For worse.

The girls took Kyle by each hand, and headed towards the back with Cait looking over her shoulder at Nora with a smirk on her face. And on that image, the show cut to a commercial for Malice on April 9th.

Hey, She Made It This Time

The smiling face of Sara Wilkins greets the viewers after the commercial break, where we find her backstage with a woman fans only got a glimpse of a couple weeks ago. The reporter looks around as though she’s expecting someone else but begins anyway.

Sara: Hello there, fans. Sara here with Laurie Jane of the Laurie Jane Experience. On our last broadcast, she was a little late to the party as it pertains to being introduced to everyone by Adam. So I thought I’d invite her here to give her another shot at it. Thanks for joining me, Laurie.

Laurie: Hey Sara, pleasure to be here and thank you for giving me this chance to introduce myself and let everyone get to know me. So, go ahead, shoot...whatever questions got for a 19 year old from Decatur, Illinois.

Sara: Well let’s start from the beginning. Tell everyone about yourself, and what brought you to Future Shock.

Laurie: Okay, okay. Well, like I said, I’m nineteen years old. I’m from Decatur, Illinois. I came to Future Shock because it’s the best wrestling development brand in the world. Two world class training facilities, one on each coast and it’s a pipeline straight into one of the biggest, brightest, best, most star-studded and storied wrestling companies in the whole wide world. Honestly, I think I’ve got things that I can bring to the table too. I’m happy to take risks and gamble, I get the payoff I deserve most of the time too. People seem to like it when they see me in action too. I mean I guess I’ve already impressed someone for Mr. Grant to give me this opportunity.

Sara: That’s fair. I’m curious to know which of the other Prospects on the roster stand out to you, either for good or bad reasons. And why?

Laurie: Well, obviously Lydia Charisma and Harley Shannon cause they show a lot of heart and a lot of talent and bucketfuls of ambition. Nora and Gemma Pierce for their dedication. I guess you’ve also sorta have to applaud people like the Gold Standard and the Cortez sisters too for their confidence...even if you don’t like a lot of the things they might do for glory. And of course the likes of Target Acquired and the Raging Dragons if only because they’ve signed up at roughly the same time as I have. They’re four women there I’ll be looking to compete with and try to stand out from.

Sara: Tell us how you met Jane. And where is she? I thought I invited her too.

There was a nervous half laugh, half giggle from Laurie as she looked around her for a couple of moments before she looked back to Sara.

Laurie: Jane? Well… I… I mean…. She’s never usually far away. I mean… yeah… probably somewhere around. I can’t remember how we met exactly, can’t remember a time when she hasn’t simply been…

She looked around her again.

Laurie: Maybe you should ask another one?

Sara gave another curious look at Laurie’s reaction before continuing.

Sara: Well alright then. What is your first goal now that you’re here? Is there a title or a Prospect you’d like to test yourself against? Maybe a team?

Laurie: I really want to climb the ladder here ya know. I’ll face anyone and everyone that Mr. Grant would like to put out there opposite me and I’m sure with the quality of the wrestlers here they’ll all prove to be a test. That includes meeting the Raging Dragons or the Gold Standard or well any of the teams here and I’ll do my best, fight my hardest against both members of any team and look to impress everyone with what I can do. As far as a title goes, I’d like to get into position to maybe challenge for the Aspire Championship someday and from there maybe see if I can reach five defences. Maybe after that...Future Shock Championship and the sky’s the limit after that right? Especially if I can beat a couple of teams here too.

Sara: Well I wish you and Jane both all the luck, and welcome to Future Shock!

The interviewer got another weak smile from Laurie as the girl looked around her for another couple of moments, looking ever so slightly confused before shaking it off and giving Sara a genuine smile.

Laurie: Thank you, Sara.

Sara looks a bit bewildered as the show heads back to commercial.

Triple Feature

As Future Shock returns from the commercial break, the ring is covered in a thick red carpet. A few balloons are tied to each of the four ring posts before Christian Kincaid heads down to the ring. The fans already sense what this is about, and don’t show him much respect as he steps through the ropes. Gaby hands a microphone up to him before he begins to speak.

Christian: Two weeks ago on this night, a lot of history was made in a little place called Mexico City. You could say the landscape of Future Shock changed all in one night. You got a new Aspire Champion who we heard from earlier in the show. Well done to her. But the bigger story, I think for all of you watching, is the fact that a new Future Shock Champion was crowned.

This only gets more boos from the crowd, as they definitely realize what he’s here to talk about now.

Christian: You might notice the balloons. You may notice the red carpet. And since lately I’ve been getting blamed for everything, I’ll give you one more thing to complain about. Check this out!

He looked up to the rafters as three pictures dropped to hang around the ring. Each picture was almost a carbon copy of the other, though they were all in different poses. And the fans knew who they were, and only booed louder.

Christian: Kinda promised the girls banners. But that’s beside the point. I doubt you are going to, but you are more than welcome to join me in inviting the NEW reigning Future Shock ChampionS...plural….LUNA, ANNA, and TARA CORTEZ!!

As soon as he said the words, the familiar Family Force 5 song began to play before one by one, each of the three girls headed down the ramp in sequined dresses. One in red, one in blue, and one in purple with diamond earrings and necklaces...and each with their own Future Shock Championship. The one in red, unlike the other two, also wore glasses. The boos only grew  louder as Christian sat on the middle rope to let them into the ring with a smile. He then handed them each a microphone after an eye roll from Gaby leaving them on the mat. As their music dies down, they stare over the booing crowd and begin their introduction.

Twin in purple: I’m Tara Cortez…

Twin in blue: I’m Luna Cortez…

Twin in red: And I’m Anna Cortez--

Cortez Sisters: Welcome to the Cortez Show!!!

More boos erupt throughout the arena, as the triplets enjoy every second of it.

Tara: You guys can keep booing your heads out until you go hoarse, we’re still getting paid. And we’d wait for you to be done with it, but sadly we don’t exactly get paid by the hour, so I’m just going to carry on and say… You were warned, weren’t you? You can’t really say you didn’t have this coming: every single one of you, deep in your heart of hearts, knew that as soon as I announced to the world we were NEXT… I didn’t just mean we were the next challengers for the FFW Future Shock Championship: I meant we were the next Champions. And, to absolutely nobody’s surprise…

The three twins raise their belts all at the same time.

Luna: Promise made and delivered, baby! And, hey, does it make a difference if it was me, Tara or Anna inside that ring at this point in time? It doesn’t. What matters is that Tara Cortez is undefeated, which means all of us are undefeated. And FFW could only be so proud of having such a talented mastermind for a champion: an undefeated star who has made good on every single one of her words!

Zack: I’m… pretty sure Mars Whimsey and Vivi Robichaud would beg to differ.

Anna: So whether you like it or not, Future Shock is our show now. The Cortez Show. But don’t worry, it’s not going to change from what it’s been ever since we first stepped foot here: whenever you see us in the ring… One of us, or all of us… You can be sure you’re seeing superiority in action. Not social superiority: intellectual superiority. Superiority in capability. Superiority in execution. Together, Tara, Luna and I are a whole 30 Stars. And if they couldn’t compare to us from day 1… They shouldn’t even try now.

Christian smiled to all three of his clients before he went further.

Christian: What happened in Mexico City was a long time coming. I told these girls from the start that they could make it to the top of Future Shock. Tara and Luna? Well they were ready to go out of the gate, and you saw what happened for months before someone outed Luna. During that time, yours truly was getting Anna ready to do her thing. It wasn’t just all of you that was fooled. Hell, the Future Shock Center staff didn’t realize it. Because while they were training one of the girls, I was training the other two. And we’d switch out so they could all get the same benefit. As far as they knew...as far as Adam knew for a while….and certainly as far as any of you knew, there was one girl. One Tara Cortez. And there still is only one Tara Cortez. The Twitter name doesn’t lie. But there’s also a Luna and an Anna. And the best part of that? They don’t JUST want to be Future Shock Champions. Hell no. Tonight was all about this whole tag team renaissance, right? Well take your pick, any of two of them can become the new tag champions too. The ultimate goal if you haven’t worked it out yet….is there’s enough gold in Future Shock for all three of them. Hear me now, quote me later. It’ll happen. But the biggest prize...the biggest conquest has been achieved. I’ve never managed a Future Shock Champion before…

He couldn’t stop himself from grinning.

Christian: Now I manage three!

Luna: And you won’t need any other kind of champion! Because when you watch the Cortez Sisters… You’re seeing the best all-star team in the business!

Tara: Which reminds us…

The three sisters then direct their attention to… Gabrielle Crimson. The ring announcer does a soft double take as she realizes she’s being eyeballed by the “new champions” before Tara starts talking again.

Tara: We haven’t forgotten about you, kitty cat. Because you see, we’re well aware you’re… pretty outspoken and feisty about the people you don’t appreciate. You’ve even put on your boots for one-offs against people such as Valerie McKinley, even though we all remember how well THAT went.

Anna: So here’s the thing, little girl: you see THIS?

All three sisters raise their championship belts.

Anna: Three legitimate championships for three champions. Which means that whenever you address us… You WILL address us by our full titles. Tara Cortez is the FFW Future Shock Champion.

Tara: Luna Cortez is the FFW Future Shock Champion.

Luna: Anna Cortez is the FFW Future Shock Champion!

At this point, the crowd is booing even harder now, as the Wildcat grimaces at the triplets.

Tara: And if you fail to--

Voice: That won’t be necessary.

The attention turns back to the ramp when the Director of Future Shock appears at the top of the stage with his own microphone.

Adam: I gotta hand it to all three of you. I thought I had everything well in hand and ready for the supershow. You proved me wrong, and made me feel pretty dumb in the process. I admit it, I got outsmarted.

He gives a nod before shaking his head.

Adam: But I got over that. And while two of you may have bought yourselves a replica title, only one of you is the Future Shock Champion. But for what it’s worth, ALL THREE of you will have something to keep you occupied at Malice on April 9th.

Christian: Do tell.

Adam: Let’s start with Anna and Luna first. They are going to have a tag team match at Malice against two thirds of another trio who I think is more than capable of keeping an eye on things when they face the Stone Sisters!

That gets a pop from the crowd. And a dirty look from the “champions”.

Adam: And as soon as that match is over, both Anna and Luna will sequestered in their locker room for the rest of the night. You could almost consider it like jail, because they won’t be allowed out until the main event is over. And in the main event in New Orleans….the Big Easy…..for the first time ever….the Future Shock Championship will be on the line when Tara there defends her title against someone else who knows a little something about magic...Vivi Robichaud!

This gets a louder pop.

Adam: You three want to pull this twin magic stuff? Cool. At Malice, I know just the crew who can do it just as well, if not better! So if you three want to play games, well I think you will have met your match in New Orleans.

The crowd gets much louder as the buzz rumbles through the arena before Adam heads to the back, and Future Shock goes to its last commercial break.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 12:15:59 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2019, 11:53:11 pm »

The show returns from the last break, and finds a spotlight over Gaby’s head as the crowd buzzes in the arena.

Gaby: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is your main event of the evening!

Zack: Cassandra and Stacey issued this open challenge for Celeste to name anyone she wanted to team with, and Celeste didn’t keep them waiting long to find out who it’d be.

Steph: Quite a super team we have heading into this one tonight but I guarantee it doesn’t bother the Gold Standard

I'm on the battlefield
Like, oh my God (ooh la la)
Knocking soldiers down
Like house of cards (ooh la la)
I'm a one woman army (ooh la la)
Yes, I'm a one woman army
(ooh la la, ooh la la, ooh la la)

"One Woman Army" by Porcelain Black stalls out as a bang like a gunshot rings out and Katie Keller steps out from behind the curtain and surveys the crowd before settling her gaze on the ring in front of her.

I pull up in a matte black super car
Like Batman, yeah
No bodyguard
I'm Gangnam Styling on the bar
I got it, I bring all the boys to the yard
If you see me at the club in Hollywood
You know I bring that Detroit hood
You like it, and you feelin' good
You know that you want it
You know that you would

Gaby: Making her way to the ring, from Silicon Valley California, weighing in at 160 pounds... Katie KELLER!

Let's rush tonight
The music is still playin'
So get up and fight
You know that you want it
You know that you would

Katie heads down the ramp, slapping the odd hand as she goes. Once she reaches the ring, she slides in beneath the ropes and pops up to her feet in the center of the ring.

I'm on the battlefield
Like, oh my God (ooh la la)
Knocking soldiers down
Like house of cards (ooh la la)
I'm a one woman army (ooh la la)
Yes, I'm a one woman army
(ooh la la, ooh la la, ooh la la)

She throws up a fist into the air to get the crowd going as her theme song fades off and she loosens up against the ropes in preparation for her match.

Zack: Katie Keller got back to her winning ways with a very hard fought victory in Mexico City against Tiffany Tompkins. And she was also the first and loudest to step up saying she wanted this opportunity against the Gold Standard.

Steph: At this point Zack its becoming a right of passage to face the Gold Standard in some form or another...

The techno beats and highly distorted guitar fade in. Celeste makes her way out as the first verse of “We're in This Together” but Nine Inch Nails is sung. Her dark hair is tied back in a ponytail and her piercing blue eyes look over the crowd. Christian Kincaid, her manager, walks out a moment later. Then, together, they make their way toward the ring.

Gaby: Coming to the ring, along with her manager Christian Kincaid...weighing in at 134 pounds...CELESTE!

Celeste slides into the ring and hops up to her feet. She climbs the nearest turnbuckle as the song hits the chorus. Celeste points and yells toward the crowd while the lights dim a bit and a brief flash of fast strobe lights go off. Christian is shown smiling and clapping his hands. Once the chorus is over, she hops down to the mat. The lights return to normal as Celeste makes her way to her corner of the ring.

Zack: Celeste came back after injury wanting to finish some business she had with Cassandra Steen. She’ll have that chance at Malice on April 9th, but we’re getting a sneak preview here tonight in Boston.

Steph: I’m sure Celeste is counting down every single day individually before that night at Malice but for now... I bet she’ll settle for a taste.

As the opening of ‘Bad Reputation’ by Joan Jett starts to play, Kyle Kilmeade steps through the curtain and holds it open with a smile on his face. The brunette form of Cassandra Steen steps through first and takes the place to Kyle’s right, followed by the blonde form of Stacey Sky who stands on Kyle’s left.

“I don't give a damn 'bout my reputation
You're living in the past it's a new generation
A girl can do what she wants to do and that's
What I'm gonna do
An' I don't give a damn ' bout my bad reputation”

The trio survey the crowd, who are showing them nothing but disdain, each with a smirk on their faces. After a moment Kyle offers his arms for the girls to take one each. They link arms with him for him to escort them down the ramp, the boos from the crowd only making them smile more as they do.

Gaby: Making their way to the ring, accompanied by their manager Kyle Kilmeade and representing the GOLD STANDARD………Cassandra Steen and “Sensational” Stacey Sky!

“Oh no not me
An' I don't give a damn 'bout my reputation
Never said I wanted to improve my station
An' I'm only doin' good
When I'm havin' fun
An' I don't have to please no one
An' I don't give a damn
'Bout my bad reputation.”

As they reach the bottom of the ramp Stacey releases Kyle’s arm and runs to jump up onto the apron, before immediately dropping down into the splits, while Cassandra and Kyle make their way towards the steps. Stacey leans forwards and grabs hold of her foot, lowering her head so she can roll under the bottom rope, still in the splits. Once in the ring, she moves up to her knees, throwing her head back as she does. She licks her lips and gives a devilish smile out to the crowd. Cassandra climbs the steps and takes a moment to look around at the crowd. Kyle holds the ropes open for her, as she climbs into the ring between the middle and top ropes. Kyle follows and the trio share a few hushed words in the centre of the ring. As the music starts to fade, the trio head to the corner. Stacey climbs up to sit on the top turnbuckle with her legs crossed and Cassandra leans back against the ropes, while they both share some last minute words with Kyle on the apron.

Zack: Cassandra and Stacey are yet another tag team threat in the Gold Standard here in Future Shock. They’ve teamed together often, and work like clockwork. I think that will definitely work in their advantage tonight.

Steph: It is a hallmark of the group to know how to work together after all. I expect if Valerie and Lacey ever lose the belts, it’ll be Cassandra and Stacey to come for them.

Referee Kevin Fisk checks all four women for hidden objects as Gaby leaves the ring. As he calls for the bell, both teams look to discuss who’s starting. Celeste steps out onto the apron for her team, as does Cassandra. Katie looks across at the blonde former cheerleader with a smile, and waves her forward before the two lock up in the center. A quick armdrag takedown sends Stacey to the mat before she pops up and walks into another and then a third. When she gets up a little angrier the fourth time, Katie grabs her arm and pulls her into a knee to the midsection to double her over. A series of elbows lands across her back before Keller scoops her up for a gutbuster.

Zack: This is Katie’s first main event in Future Shock, Steph. How much of a factor do you think nerves are playing inside her right now?

Steph: Honestly? I don’t, Katie’s well traveled enough that this should not be a worry whether it’s opening match or the last.

As Stacey starts to get up, Katie bounces off the near side to deliver an axe kick to the back of her head to put her back on the canvas. A knee drop to the head follows that before she applies a side headlock on the mat. The brunette grinds it in, and even quickly uses one hand to tousle Stacey’s hair with an amused look on her face. The former cheerleader wasn’t amused though as she pounded the mat, and started getting back to her feet with Katie keeping the hold applied. She tried to shoot her off into the ropes, but Katie grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her right back into the side headlock before using a takedown to bring them both back to the mat.

Steph: Hair pull into a side control headlock and talk about giving problems to someone’s stylist.

Zack: Keller’s not looking to let that side headlock go just yet, whether Stacey has a hair left in her head or not.

Stacey started back to her feet again, still trapped in the hold as her manager shouted some advice to her. Sky went to shoot her off, but Katie didn’t budge this time. So Stacey picked her up, and dropped her with a suplex. The brunette barely had time to sit up before Stacey began to pummel her with right hands to the head. She then pulled a dazed Katie to her feet, and fired her into the Gold Standard corner. As soon as Katie hit back first, Stacey landed a handspring back elbow to the jaw. She made the tag to Cassandra,. Who stepped in and both of them grabbed her arms and legs to throw her into the air and let her crash on the mat.

Zack: The walking advertisement for anger management tags in Cassandra, and that teamwork is what I was talking about a moment ago! Steen’s whole drive is to prove she’s better than her sister, and well...her record in Future Shock certainly is.

Steph: Her attitude could certainly use improvement compared to her sister.

Cassandra grabbed Katie’s arms, stepped on her hair, and pulled her up to try to rip her hair out. The referee counted four before she let go, and dropped an elbow into her chest as she was starting to sit up again. Cassandra pulled her back to her feet, and scooped her up into a tree of woe in the corner. A few kicks to the body connected before she backed up a few steps, and charged in with a double knees to the chest….but Katie sat up on the top turnbuckle and let her hit the corner instead. Keller rolled over her back, and grabbed a rear waistlock to snap off a release German suplex. The crowd started to get behind Keller as she headed for the corner to make the tag to Celeste. The high flyer darted into the ring towards her Malice opponent just as Cassandra lunged to her corner and made the tag to Stacey. The brunette rolled to the apron as Celeste shook her head, and turned into a pair of forearms from the blonde. But she returned fire with with her own before it devolved into a fistfight between them.

Zack: Celeste wanted to get her hands on the “Corporate Killer” there, but Cassandra didn’t feel like obliging her! And look what we got now, Stacey and Celeste throwing hands!

Steph: Those aren’t hands, those are payloads! Parents put your children to bed! This is gonna get nasty quick.

Celeste began to get the better of the exchange as she backed Stacey up a few steps. An Irish whip sent her into the far side before Celeste caught her on the rebound with a spinning heel kick before scooping her up into a sidewalk slam. The Boston fans got louder as she took off towards the ropes into a rolling thunder senton that landed across the former cheerleader before hooking a leg for the cover.

Steph: There’s the pin!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!

Stacey kicked out at two, causing the brunette to roll off the cover. She quickly pulled Sky to her feet by the arm before jerking her into a series of shoulder thrusts that rattled her where she stood. Stacey was whipped into the far corner right before Celeste followed her in with a splash.

Zack: You can tell the pace of the match has picked up since Celeste stepped into the ring. And Stacey’s not had much of answer for it just yet!

The blonde stumbled out of the corner as Celeste took off for the far side. But as soon as she hit the ropes, Cassandra got her foot up and caught her in the back of the head. It staggered the brunette before Stacey took over from there, and charged her to deliver a lungblower. A scowl on her face, Sky headed for the corner and made her way up top before coming off with a frog splash. A quick hook of the leg followed as Fisk dropped to make the count.

Steph: Now Cassandra even has her friends stealing Missy’s moves! L’IL MISS MISCHIEF STACEY EDITION.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NO!

Celeste managed to get her shoulder up in time after the two, and Stacey dragged her towards her corner to make the tag back to Cassandra. Missy’s twin stepped through, and immediately took off for the far side to deliver a curb stomp.

Zack: I’ve noticed Cassandra only wants into the match when Celeste is incapacitated. Is that gamesmanship or is she actually wary of her?

When Celeste started to get up again, Cassandra scooped her up and took off towards the corner for a snake eyes. It sent the brunette stumbling for a moment before Steen hopped up on the second turnbuckle from the inside to deliver a bulldog. Kyle looked on with an approving nod as Cassandra grabbed both of her feet, and fell backwards into a catapult that shot Celeste headfirst into the corner. As soon as she staggered around to face her, she caught a kick to the gut and a cradle DDT from Cassandra, who followed up with another pin attempt.

Zack: That’s INSIDER TRADING, and Celeste may be down for the count here!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NO!!

She managed to get her shoulder up again, earning a shake of her head from Cassandra. She started to pull her back to her feet, but Celeste caught her with a shot to the stomach. It froze Steen up for a half second, and allowed Celeste to fire two more of them followed by a headbutt that sent her backwards.

Steph: Celeste is firing back on all cylinders! That headbutt has to have rattled Cass!

The crowd came to life again as she fired Cassandra across to the far side. As she hit the ropes, Stacey tagged her on the back right before Celeste drilled the brunette with a spinebuster. Celeste went to scoop her up, but ended up eating a bicycle kick to the face from Stacey that dropped her and Cassandra to the mat. Missy’s twin rolled out to the apron as Stacey pulled Celeste up, and hoisted her upside down into a brainbuster.

Zack: I don’t think Celeste noticed that blind tag from Stacey. Hell, I’m not sure Cassandra realized it happened either. Kyle has these two working like well oiled machinery.

Steph: You have to give the man credit. I expect any combo of them would be this potent

Stacey hooked both legs for the cover this time before the referee darted into position to make the count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Stacey was yanked off the cover by Katie, causing the blonde to get to her feet and nail her with a right hand as she was getting out of the ring. Katie came back in as the referee tried to stop her as Stacey was throwing hands over his shoulder aimed at her head.

Steph: Someone institutionalize that woman! That or get her some medication, Jesus.

Kyle got Stacey’s attention, and gave her some instruction as she pulled Celeste up and pinned her arms behind her for Cassandra. The twin stepped in while the referee was trying to get Katie back in her corner, and charged with a jumping knee strike….that missed when Celeste dropped out of the way. She caught Stacey instead, and turned around into a Thesz press from Celeste. She unloaded with right hands before the referee had to pull her off to remind her Cassandra wasn’t legal in the match.

Steph: OOOFF! Can I pull back on that well oiled machine stuff, Zack? Talk about miscommunication!

Zack: That was definitely a bad audible right there, and Stacey may not know where she is at the moment! I guarantee you Celeste does though!

Celeste backed away, and tagged Katie back into the match. Keller grabbed Stacey into a butterfly lock to a suplex, and quickly made the cover! But Cassandra was drawing the referee’s attention to complain about Celeste attacking her! He finally turned, and saw the cover before dropping to make the count.

Steph: THE ROYAL BUTTERFLY!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

The count never finished as Cassandra hit a punt kick into the side of Katie’s head. It sent her rolling off the cover as Stacey began to pull herself together. This drew Celeste back into the ring as she darted towards Cassandra, who immediately hopped off the apron to avoid her.

Zack: Katie had this thing won right there, but Cassandra wasn’t going to let that happen! And Celeste’s had enough of this!

Cassandra darted around the corner, and took something from Kyle before she slid back into the ring on the opposite side. Fisk continued to try to get Celeste out of the ring as Cassandra loaded up her kneepad with a couple rolls of quarters, waiting for Katie to get up.

Steph: Hey I know this trick... WAIT NO! I KNOW THIS TRICK!

The veteran finally made it to her feet, glancing over to see her partner and then catching a jumping facebreaker from Cassandra that sent quarters everywhere! Cassandra rolled out of the ring as Stacey crawled over to make the cover. Cassandra pulled Celeste out of the ring, and the referee slid into position to count.

Steph: CALL THAT THE BANKROLL BECAUSE CASSANDRA JUST MADE CHANGE!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Fisk called for the bell as Kyle pulled Stacey out of the ring by her legs to the floor. Celeste made it back inside to check on her partner before the referee stepped out to raise their hands.

Zack: It was a $20 knockout! Look at the quarters all over th ering!

Gaby: Your winners by pinfall….CASSANDRA STEEN and STACEY SKY….the GOLD STANDARD!!

The Boston crowd showed no appreciation for the decision as Kyle raised both his clients’ hands with a grin on his face. Celeste paced back and forth in the ring, inviting them both to come back. Stacey headed towards her, only for Kyle to pull her back by the hand towards the ramp.

Zack: Celeste still wants to fight, and Stacey….well she’s got anger issues anyway and was about to take her up on it!

Steph: Zack, let’s be real here. Stacey will fight anyone, everyone, anytime, every time.

Zack: The only things holding her back are her manager and Cassandra. I think she still wants to go, Celeste and Katie certainly do!

Kyle whispered something into her ear, and led her and Cassandra towards the top of the ramp to more boos from the crowd as Future Shock faded off the air.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 11:55:17 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: