Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 06:36:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Velocity - March 14, 2019

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Velocity - March 14, 2019  (Read 257 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: March 14, 2019, 05:40:25 pm »

Live from the CenturyLink Center in Omaha, Nebraska
March 14, 2019

A couple is shown sitting on the sofa playing video games, particularly the newest FFW game as we see it’s Rose Gardner and her boyfriend. “Shotcaller” by Taio Cruz begins to play in the background. On the screen, they are playing a match between Artemis Kaiser and Miko Ayano before it fades to a shot of the two actually facing. The next shot is Savannah Taylor applying her favorite submission. Another flash into “Killer B” Bianca Reed climbing up onto the turnbuckle and flipping off her sunglasses to the crowd. Next we see Missy and Scarlett Silver giving each other a hip bump while O.E. is trying to get her Pokemon cards back from Emma Mackenzie.

As Rose and Alex continue to play, he starts to get the better of her in a tag match on the screen between KO/TO and the Gold Standard. The shot changes to a real one of Kyle raising Valerie and Lacey’s hands in victory. Kelly Kincaid takes off down the ramp towards the ring in another shot, leaping over the camera as she does so. Nevaeh Summers connects with a moonsault in the next clip before we head back to the couple on the couch.

Rose gives Alex a long look with a quirked eyebrow before she reaches forward and “accidentally” hits the reset button. But as he’s about to protest, we cut back to clips starting with Isis and Valentina giving each other a grin. Caitlyn Storm is then shown connecting with a superkick. The next shot is NHB rallying the crowd before we we see Riley Savell rolling her head on her shoulders. Back in the living room, Rose turns the channel just as the Velocity logo flashes across the screen, and then we head directly to the live show. The crowd roars as they see themselves on television, while spotlights shine all throughout the arena.

Zack: Welcome, everyone, to the CenturyLink Center in Omaha, Nebraska! You’re watching the 142nd edition of Velocity, and we are fresh off the heels of FFW’s Fury Pay Per View less than two weeks ago! And I think we can all say there was a definite changing of the guard.

Mai: Unfortunately in some cases, yes. But it’s always the follow up to these shows that get my intrigue, because new champions always tend to freshen things up a little. I also--

“Money and the Power” by Kid Ink begins to play as the Omaha crowd gives the COO a warm welcome when he steps out on the stage. Seth looks around at them with a small smile on his face before he heads for the ring.

Mai: Oh joy, it looks like we’re starting off with this guy! Doesn’t he take nights off or anything?

Zack: I imagine there’s a lot on his mind right now, especially with all the new champions we crowned at Fury.

Seth steps through the ropes, and thanks Kat for handing him a microphone before he begins to speak.

Seth: Thank you all for that reception. Before I begin, I’m curious to find out how many of you here tonight in Omaha watched Fury?

A loud response from the crowd in response to his question brings a nod from the COO.

Seth: Then you saw what turned out to be a very historic night in FFW with three titles changing hands. And it’s precisely those title changes I want to address tonight. We have a new FFW Champion, a new Evolution Champion, and a new No Surrender Champion. I have to admit, perhaps through bias, it is the new No Surrender Champion that I am most proud of. But she knows that.

Mai: He has to say that, or he might not get any action from Savannah.

Seth: As it pertains to the new FFW Champion Shaughnessy O’Neill, I will offer my congratulations on her victory. While she may not be a fan favorite by any stretch of the imagination, she did capture the title purely on merit and earned it. However, I would like to advise her that her opponent is owed a rematch, per the title match contract. And her next defense will be against Leona Vega at Relentless on May 18th.

This gets a pop from the crowd.

Seth: A new Evolution Champion was crowned, as I already mentioned. And Kelly Kincaid….well she has a murderer’s row of talent awaiting the chance to take the title off her. That’s where tonight’s main event comes in, because the winner of the match later between Missy and “Killer B” Bianca Reed will receive the first shot at the title. I wish both those ladies good luck, and look forward to seeing their match.

A graphic for the main event shows on the video wall for a moment before Seth continues.

Seth: Now as it pertains to the No Surrender Championship, I’ve been debating something in my own mind since Fury. As I said, I am nothing but proud of Savannah for capturing that title a second time. But effective immediately in order to be totally fair, I’m going to refrain from booking her title defenses. God knows she already hears enough because of our relationship, but it is not my place to pile on that. So I will be leaving her next challengers up to the Commissioner Starla McCloud and….my sister, Samantha.

Mai: I don’t buy it! He’s probably gonna be twisting Starla’s arm backstage to let the Prodigies get the next shot or something.

Zack: I thought you liked them. You certainly pulled for them at Fury.

Seth: But that all said, I would be remiss if I didn’t mention the one woman who retained her championship at Fury. And that would be the reigning Ultraviolence Champion…”Malicious” Mallory Bennett.

That name gets nothing but boos from the crowd.

Seth: She and Ruby Tyler had one of the most unique and brutal matches I have ever seen, and I take my hat off to both of them. But it’s time for her to have a new challenger. As a result, I am going to be evaluating who I think is deserving of the next shot. I’m waiting for someone to show me they want it, and then perhaps an opportunity will present itself.

He listens to chants from the crowd, almost as if they are each telling him who they want before looking back to the ring announcer.

Seth: Now if Miss Grayson would be so kind as to join me in the ring, I think it’s time to start the show.

Kat takes his invitation, and heads back inside the ring. He hands her the microphone, and takes his exit.

Kat: The following is the opening contest of Velocity and it is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

“Killin It” by Krewella hits the P.A system and the fans erupt in cheers. Pink and purple lights zoom around the arena as Antoinette Sands comes skipping out from the back. With a perky smile as ever, she jumps up and down amping the fans up before she delivers one final jump slapping her shoes down on the ground before running down the ramp. As she runs, she slaps the hands of some fans, glitter spewing from her hands as she slaps theirs.

Kat: Coming to the ring at this time, please welcome.....ANTOINETTE SANDS!

As she makes her way down the ramp, she approaches the ring as she climbs up the ring apron she stands up and removes her sparkly jacket tossing it to the side as she enters. Once she’s in the ring, she bounces up and down, screaming out to the fans who encourage her before playfully slapping hands with the ref as she awaits the arrival of her opponent.

Zack: Antoinette had her first match back in FFW at Fury just a couple of weeks ago, and although it didn’t end the way she would have hoped she put in a good showing against Riley. Now in her second match back, she faces another big challenge, and I’m sure she will be determined to have a more successful result.

Mai: That’s a nice….and long way of saying she lost. But that’s alright, the sooner she gets used to how it feels the better. She’ll have another chance to learn tonight.

The lights go out in the arena.

Suddenly, on the screen, the following video is being played….

A pair of boots is shown walking across the screen. As they stop and turn to face the camera, the intro of "This Time I Want It All" by Pea McGee plays, with the camera pulls back to reveal Valentina Lozano, dressed in her wrestling gear and standing in a dominant pose. Before long, Valentina begins to “levitate” upward, as if she is flying, just as the song drops, ending up…

…rising from beneath the stage, with the lights of the stage and the ramp illuminating in gold while the spotlight focuses on the stage. She’s still standing in a dominant pose, hands on her hips and squinching at the crowd in a look of detest, but nonetheless, ready to take care of business.

Kat: Making her way to the ring, representing The Privileged Circle, hailing from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing one hundred and thirty-five pounds. She is “The Latin Goddess”…

VALENTINA LOZANO!!!!!!

Valentina then confidently strides her way to the ring, with the spotlight completely focused on her and the arena erupts with a thunderous array of boos from the capacity crowd showering down on her, Valentina is soaking up the reaction, even though she ignores it. Meanwhile, while she’s walking down, Valentina's entrance video is shown on the big screen, profiling her likeness and footage of her in action.

As Valentina reaches the ringside area, she walks up and walks across the edge of the ring. She looks around the arena, not directly seeing the crowd through the darkness, but knowing that they’re out there as she sees the consistent flashing lights of the cameras and the still boisterous reaction from the crowd.

After wiping her feet on the apron and entering the ring, Valentina strides towards two opposite ring posts in where she climbs up and extends her arms out, looking on with a smirk and posing to the crowd with complete confidence. She’s taking in the atmosphere while the crowd reaction continues and the cameras flashing.

After going through her ritual, Valentina climbs down and makes her way towards the corner to take off her robe and then readies herself as she waits for her opponent to arrive or for the match to begin.

Zack: The last time we saw Valentina was also at Fury a couple of weeks ago, when she was having the referee count out her opponent after a Privileged Circle jump attack. Since Antoinette is already in the ring, Valentina isn’t going to be able to pull the same trick again tonight.

Mai: What trick? Miko should have been more focused then she might have seen it coming. What did she expect from a match, tea and biscuits?

As Kat makes her way out of the ring, referee Stephen Wilson completes a check of both competitors before calling for the bell to get the match under way. Valentina makes a stomping motion with her foot, telling Antoinette she is going to be under her boot before long, but Antoinette doesn’t look deterred at all. She pumps up the crowd before making her way to the centre of the ring. Valentina rolls her eyes at the crowd’s reaction to Antoinette, before she also makes her way to the centre. On reaching it, she looks down at Sands with a disgusted look on her face and shakes her head. Antoinette turns away from Valentina to look towards the crowd, before coming back quickly with a backfist that catches Lozano by surprise and rocks her onto her heels slightly.

Zack: Antoinette is definitely starting off this match the way she is intending to go on. If she keeps this pace up, Valentina could be in trouble.

Mai: It’s been two minutes, I’m sure Valentina hasn’t even started with her yet!

Antoinette strikes quickly with a spin kick that keeps Valentina on the back foot, before she takes off past her towards the ropes. Using them to build up momentum, she comes back off them at speed to use a running bulldog to face plant the Latin Goddess on the canvas. Valentina pushes up to her hands and knees as Antoinette comes off the opposite ropes with a leg drop that she lands perfectly across Valentina’s back to push her back down to the canvas. Valentina makes it back to her knees this time before Antoinette comes off the ropes for a third time, this time she connects a shining wizard to the side of Valentina’s head that rocks on her knees. A second knee strike to the head, flattens the Canadian back first to the canvas, and Antoinette gets to her feet pumping up the Omaha crowd further as she does.

Mai: She can’t keep up this pace forever. Valentina is going to catch her sooner or later and then she’ll see the error of her ways.

Zack: Antoinette is doing well to keep the match at her pace and on her terms, at least in these early stages. It’s hard for Valentina to catch her and stomp her if she doesn’t stay in one place.

The blonde takes off towards the ropes again, this time climbing up onto the top rope as Valentina begins to pull herself up with a thunderous expression. The Latin Goddess makes it back to a fully vertical base, just in time to see Antoinette come off the top rope with a flying clothesline that sends her crashing back to the canvas again. Sands comes off the the far side ropes with another leg drop, this time across Valentina’s chest before she gets into position for a cover, prompting Wilson to get into place for the count.

Zack: Antoinette is going for the cover. This could be her first win since her return to FFW recently.

ONE!!!

TW-NOPE!!!

Valentina pops her shoulder of the canvas just after the one and grabs Antoinette by the shoulders to shove her away with disgust.

Mai: You should have more faith in the Latin Goddess, there was no way that was going to be enough to keep her down.

Antoinette rolls back to her feet giving herself a shake off as she does, before she takes off towards the ropes again with the Omaha crowd cheering her on. Valentina gets back to her knees and then quickly ducks to the side to avoid another aimed knee to the side of her head from Antoinette. Sands stumbles forwards after missing the impact but manages to catch herself from completely landing in a heap. She spins back around to Valentina, to find the Latin Goddess already back to her feet and waiting for her with a stiff forearm that connects across the blonde’s jaw. Antoinette stumbles backwards from the contact, before Valentina grabs her arm and pulls her forwards into a short-arm clothesline that sends her crashing to the canvas. Keeping her grip, Lozano pulls her up into a second, and a third, before she pulls her up again and this time fires her across into the ropes.

Mai: Look at those reflexes from Valentina! Those cat like senses. She could feel Antoinette coming and turned it back around on her. Now the fun begins.

Zack: Not for Antoinette it doesn’t. The last thing she wanted was to be caught by Valentina and now, she can slow the match down to her pace and use her strength to push Antoinette around.

Sands rebounds off the ropes to met in the centre of the ring with a lariat from Valentina that flattens her immediately down to the canvas. The blonde starts to rise back up again only for Valentina to grab her by the hair and pull her up the rest of the way. As soon as she is upright, Valentina rams Antoinette face-first, against her knee. Keeping her hold the Latin Goddess delivers a swinging neck breaker. Then, getting to her feet, Valentina hits the ropes and delivers a leg drop, then as if that wasn’t enough she gets straight back up to deliver a second leg drop to the downed Antoinette. Ignoring the disdain being showered on her by the Omaha crowd, Valentina delivers a knee drop into Antoinette’s head, before she gets into place for a cover. 

Zack: Valentina calls that PEASANT’S DEMISE and she is looking to call time on this match right here and now.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-NO!!!

Antoinette kicks out before the two is complete, much to the further annoyance of Lozano who gets straight back to her feet looking accusingly at the referee.

Mai: Give him what for, Val. He should have counted three there!

Zack: Why, when it was only a two?

Mai: That’s not the point, Zack!

Valentina sees Antoinette getting to her feet and again pulls her up the rest of the way by the hair, she clocks the blonde with a pair of elbows to the side of the head and then fires her into the ropes again for the second time. Antoinette rebounds off at speed and Valentina catches her for a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker leaving her in a heap on the canvas. The Canadian steps onto Antoinette as she makes her way to the corner, and quickly scales to the top of the turnbuckle before she launches her straight off with a diving moonsault….which only half catches Antoinette as she tries to roll out of the line of impact.

Zack: That would possibly have been the end of this match, but Antoinette’s survival instincts saved her, at least partially. She didn’t fully manage to avoid the moonsault but she did enough to take the edge off of it.

Mai: How rude of her! That could have really hurt Valentina, she should feel ashamed of herself for that kind of disgusting behaviour.

Zack: Would you have just stayed there if you saw a moonsault coming your way? No? Didn’t think so.

The referee checks on both woman, and with neither quick to get up he is about to start a count, before both make it back to a kneeling base. The crowd get louder in support of Antoinette, spurring her on to get all the way back to her feet a moment before Valentina. As soon as Lozano is vertical, Sands using her Russian leg sweep to send her crashing straight back down to the canvas again before she takes off towards the corner. As Valentina makes it back to her feet again, Antoinette launches herself from the top rope with a diving crossbody that takes both women down to the canvas. The blonde struggles to get herself moving to throw her arm across Valentina for the cover as Wilson again gets into position for the count.

Zack: That’s SUGAR RUSH from Antoinette, and I’m sure it is anything but sweet for Valentina.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

NOPE!!!

Valentina kicks out and Antoinette rolls away from her to the ropes and uses them to steady herself as she pulls herself up to her feet looking frustrated. Checking again that Valentina hasn’t moved, Antoinette takes off for the top turnbuckle and once up there, steadies herself before launching herself off for her corkscrew moonsault… which she misses completely as Valentina rolls out of the way at the last second.

Zack: Antoinette was looking for RAVE-A-ROUND but all she got was a face full of a canvas instead, and this crowd are not happy about that in the slightest. Not like they were when Valentina missed connecting with her diving moonsault earlier.

Mai: See, how does she like it?! That’s karma right there and she deserves every bit of it. She should have just stayed down when Valentina had her covered earlier.

Valentina gets back to her feet as Antoinette gets to her knees holding her ribs. The Latin Goddess doesn’t give her chance to fully gather herself before she pulls her to her feet roughly and applies a wristlock. Placing her foot on Antoinette’s face next she falls backwards performing an inverted stomp facebreaker. She then catches the blonde to lay her out with a rolling cutter onto the gets into place for the cover as Wilson drops down besides them for the count.

Mai: DIVINE INTERVENTION and Valentina is finishing this the way it should be.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Wilson gets back to his feet to call for the bell as Valentina rolls off the cover, throwing a look of disgust at Antoinette as she does.

Kat: Your winner……………………….via pinfall………………...VALENTINA LOZANO!

Zack: Antoinette put up a good fight, but it wasn’t enough to keep Valentina down, and Valentina has picked up the win.

Mai: There was never any doubt in my mind that Valentina would squash Antoinette like a bug on the windshield!

Valentina barely even registers the boos from the crowd as she has her hand raised by Wilson. With another disgusted look at the still downed Antoinette, she snatches her hand away from the referee and makes her way out the ring and back up the ramp towards the back.

Unacceptable

The show cuts to the back, and the camera looks over the shoulder of two women who are watching a clip from Fury. The clip shows the closing moments of the No Surrender Championship, where Savannah Taylor forces Artemis Kaiser to submit to become the new 2x champion.

~ ~ ~

Courtesy of FFW Fury - March 2, 2019

Kaiser let out another cry of pain as the hold built on the work Savannah had done to her neck and back throughout the match, yet still refused to quit as she worked alternately to try and break Taylor’s grip or make it to the ropes. Meanwhile Savannah’s face was also a rictus grimace as she was fighting through the pain in her arm and shoulder to keep the hold locked in as tightly as possible. Kaiser still refused to quit in the Ace of Spades hold even as her hand wavered over the canvas as Taylor looked to bridge a little bit higher and apply yet more pressure to the Champion’s neck and back. Finally, Kaiser - unable to make it to the ropes and unable to break the hold around her jaw - tapped the mat and Stephen Wilson called for the bell. As it sounded Taylor released the hold, rolling away and holding her arm and shoulder as she kicked at the mat in agony while Kaiser lay on the canvas holding her back. Stephen Wilson checked on Artemis and Savannah Taylor as the announcement was made.

Mai: …………...I knew Savannah would win this match! I’ve been saying it since the bell rang, Zack.

Kat: Here is your winner… AND NEW FFW NO SURRENDER CHAMPION…. SAVANNAH TAYLOR!!!!

Zack: How about that?! Savannah Taylor just became No Surrender Champion for the second time in her FFW career! Kaiser held on as long as she could, but she knew when she was trapped.

~ ~ ~

As the clip concludes, we see the two women are the “Typhoon” Bianca Salvador and the owner of FFW, Samantha Star.

Samantha: Unacceptable. After all the issues she’s caused, the fact she left Fury with the No Surrender Championship is not acceptable, Bianca.

The Brazilian wrestler has her arms crossed in front of her chest as she grimaces.

Bianca: This has got to be some kind of joke. Of all people for Artemis Kaiser to shit the bed to, her. “Not acceptable” doesn’t even begin to cover it.

Samantha: She wins all those matches AND the Global Wars battle royal, and then Savannah takes it. You know what? We are going to fix this issue at Relentless. And I’m going to order you get the first shot at her championship. You can use your submission skills and make her tap out, and then by the time that night is over, each of you will have your own title.

Bianca smirks and nods.

Bianca: Oh, do I have some unfinished business with this bitch. I never thought myself as a No Surrender Champion, but… You know what? We’ve been through this song and dance before. In a regular match… In a hardcore match. But getting to tap this traitor out and humiliate her in front of everybody for one last time? This will be… Delicious.

Samantha: I can see you with any title in FFW, including this one. And for any additional preparation you need….

The owner looked off camera to invite someone forward, that turned out to be…

Mika: You can count on me.

The former FFW Champion and Hall of Famer in the form of the “Red Empress” Mika Demidov slides into frame with her usual mischievous smirk on her face.

Mika: I mean, I do know a thing or two about technical wrestling.

Samantha looks from Mika to the “Typhoon” with a nod of her head.

Samantha: You will have the benefit of a woman who has succeeded at the highest levels in this business. There’s not much better you can have in order to ensure Savannah’s second No Surrender reign is a very short one.

Bianca: I’ll do you two one better.

Bianca grins… almost echoing Mika’s demonic smile.

Bianca: I’ll make sure Savannah’s career turns out to be a very short one.

And it’s on the Brazilian wrestler’s glare that we fade out to something else.

« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 02:34:19 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2019, 04:38:03 pm »

The show returns from the break, and heads back to the ring with Kat Grayson once again standing front and center with her microphone.

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

Zack: You could call this match Fury payback for Rose Gardner, as she’s about to meet a woman whose distraction helped Lacey defeat her a couple weeks ago.

Mai: Excuses, excuses! Lacey didn’t ask Rose to look at Valerie at ringside, that was a choice she made. Does no one take personal responsibility anymore?

The lights in the arena sharply cut off, leaving everything in complete darkness. The chiming of a clock is heard echoing in the darkness, followed by a chipper, circus like chime tone. As the tone chimes on, a vibrant gold spotlight shines down on the top of the stage. The circus chimes are soon replaced by the opening chorus of “Villain” by Wild Fire.

"Tic tic toc, the time bomb clock
Ticks grinning ear to ear here baby
Tic Tic Toc, the time bomb clock
ticks counting down...
tic, tic stop!"

At the exact moment “stop” is sung, the song kicks into full gear, setting off a series of shimmering gold strobe lights going off on either side of the ramp. A few seconds pass before the controversial redhead, Valerie McKinley makes her way out from behind the curtain and stands in the immediate center of the stage, standing in the gold spotlight. Coming out behind her and standing next to her was her manager, one Kyle Kilmeade.

"You know I speak in riddles,
And I’m plotting to destroy
Villain as I always was
Crazy is as crazy does"

Clad in a mid-thigh length leather jacket worn open over her gear, Valerie looks around at the crowd showering her with a rousing chorus of boos. She looks over at Kyle and the pair simply shake their heads. The strobe lights begin to lessen in intensity as the pair makes their way down the aisle, her arms at her side and a focused look on her face. As she makes her way to the ring, the fans on either side of the aisle make their displeasure at her appearance rather noticeable, which Valerie simply dismisses with an arrogant flip of her hand.

"My sanity's in short supply
Mad as a hatter, hey surprise!
T-T-T-Ticking bomb on the inside
Livin' with the villain pacing in my mind."

Kat: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring, being accompanied by Kyle Kilmeade…..from Providence, Rhode Island…….Valerie McKinley!!

The boos grow louder as Kyle hops up onto the apron and climbs into the ring. Valerie hops up onto the apron and spins around so her back is resting on the ropes. With her head bowed, she lifts both arms up towards her head and has her pointer finger and thumb on both hands close to her head. She lifts her head up and extends her arms out, her fingers pointing out at the crowd like pistols. She then makes a motion like she was firing her finger guns at the crowd before turning around to see Kyle already holding the ropes open for her. She steps through the open ropes and into the ring.

"I'm blowing up the mystery
And all the pretty things you see
Light flame to fuse
And Sparks will fly
You said goodnight
Now say goodbye."

Once in the ring, she walks around with her arms extended outward, reveling in the heat from the crowd. She walks over to the corner and peels off her jacket, letting it drop to the apron as the lights return to normal and her music fades out. She rests her back against the turnbuckles and brushes a few stray strands of hair out of her face, awaiting the start of the action.

Zack: This is the second match in 3 days for Valerie McKinley, who was part of Future Shock a couple nights ago with a DQ win over Nora Harris.

Mai: I hope Adam appreciates that Valerie lowered herself to be there, much less bring prestige to their tag titles with Lacey.

The dance beats of DJ Cutman's "I"m The Boss" blare through the sound system as lights blink in white, baby blue and purple. Skipping and bopping to the beat, Rose Gardner comes out from the back, opening her arms in an airplane stance as she reaches the top of the ramp, stopping and staring into the crowd. She then makes her way down the ramp, highfiving as many fans as possible in the way. As the chorus of the music approaches, she darts to the ring and hops onto the second rope, showing off for the crowd, pointing to herself with her two thumbs as the lyrics say...

I'm the boss!
I'm the boss!
I'm very, very sorry for your loss!
I'm the boss!
I'm the boss!
And just in case I didn't get the point across
I'M THE BOSS!

Kat: Introducing first/And her opponent, from World 8-8, standing at 5'4"... ROSE GARDNER!!!

Poison then removes her sunglasses and throws it into the audience for some fan before hopping down to the ring and bouncing on the balls of her feet.

Zack: I think Rose is ready to get this match going. She’s never faced Valerie before, but she and Gillie will meet her and Lacey come Relentless.

Mai: Rose reminds me of that geeky girl in high school that all the popular girls put stuff in her hair and made fun of her in the bathroom.

Referee Melinda Davis checks both girls, and calls for the bell to start the match. Valerie barely has time to get out of the corner before Rose charges in after her with a forearm to the head. Several more of them rock her backwards before the brunette whips her across to the far corner with an Irish whip. Valerie strikes chest first as Rose springboards off the ropes near her with a dropkick to the chest. All this immediately fires up the crowd as Rose grabs her as she tries to get up. A few more forearms to the back land this time before Gardner grabs her head for an inverted facebuster.

Zack: Holy cow, Rose got shot out of a cannon, I think! And she is all business taking the fight right to Valerie!

Mai: Valerie was probably expecting a bit more decorum and class to start the match, but that’s too much to ask for from Rose.

Rose quickly rolled to her feet, and took off for the ropes again. Valerie was a little unsteady as she got up, and then turned into a high knee from Rose that staggered her backwards into the ropes. With the crowd solidly behind her, Rose whipped Valerie across to the far side before rolling into a ball and springing up into a clothesline as she rebounded. A hook of the leg followed that as she made the cover.

Zack: Rose’s “shock and awe” offense is working like gangbusters, and Valerie may be already done for the night!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!

Valerie kicked out as the two struck the mat, and shoved Rose off the cover. The brunette stayed right on her though as she scrambled across to go get her. But as soon as she approached, Valerie caught her with a thumb in the eye. It blinded her long enough for McKinley to get up, and pull Rose down into a DDT.

Mai: That’s how you slow down a spot monkey like Rose. Put your thumb in her eye. It also works if someone is standing ahead of you at the DMV.

She dragged the sole of her boot across Rose’s face before delivering a fist drop after that. An annoyed look on her face, Valerie began to scrub Rose’s face into the mat until the referee admonished her. The One Percenter got back to her feet, and pulled Rose’s arms up behind her to stomp her head with a facewash. She glanced over to an approving Kyle on the floor before the dropping a knee into the back of her head.

Zack: Part of me wonders how banged up Valerie is right now, given that it’s been just 2 nights since she competed in Future Shock.

Mai: Well if she is, she hides it beautifully. I don’t even see a bruise, just flawless pearlescent skin befitting a woman of her stature.

A few stomps landed after that before Rose rolled away from her. The cosplayer started back to her feet, only to be met with a spinning back elbow to the jaw that sent her into the corner. Valerie climbed up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside, and began to pelt her with elbows to the head. When she stopped to welcome the crowd’s ire, Rose surprised her by taking her out of the corner with an inverted atomic drop. The elitist stood with her knees together in pain before Rose hit the ropes, springing off the middle with a quebrada before going for the cover again.

Mai: Why aren’t atomic drops considered low blows?! Valerie should have won by disqualification, but now she’s getting pinned!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOPE!!

McKinley got her shoulder up in time, and Rose immediately got back to her feet. She took off towards the ropes, but got tripped up by Kyle as she bounced off them. The referee didn’t see this, only Rose falling onto her knees. But she quickly got up, and went to grab him through the ropes.

Zack: You can tell Kyle’s worried about his client, otherwise he wouldn’t have done that! And he may be about to regret it!

He managed to avoid her swipe as Valerie came up behind Rose, and pulled her backwards into an O’Connor rollup. Davis darted into position to make the count as Valerie grabbed a handful of tights to go with it.

Mai: Serves her right for trying to hurt that man! He already had to go to the dentist yesterday, hasn’t he suffered enough?

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOO!!

She kicked out of the rollup regardless, and propelled Valerie forward into the ropes. Gardner kipped up to her feet and went to get her, only to walk into a back heel kick to the stomach that doubled her over. A swinging neckbreaker followed that before the fans began cheering. Valerie glanced up to see what was going on as Gillie Barnes headed towards the ring.

Zack: Well now, it looks like Rose has some backup out here! I’d take Gillie over Kyle in a fight anyday!

Valerie immediately pointed towards her, and started telling the referee to get her out of here. Meanwhile, Rose started pulling off her body suit to reveal a blue one piece with high boots….and she pulled a mask over her mouth before getting back to her feet and getting into a martial arts stance!

Mai: Get Gillie out of here, she’s not a manager! And who the hell is Rose dressed up as now?!

Zack: I think that’s Kitana from Mortal Kombat! And Rose is looking to FINISH HER!

As Valerie turned back around, Rose laid into her with flurry of strikes to the body and a spin wheel kick that sent her through the ropes to the floor. She rolled out after her as the One Percenter was trying to get to her feet. A few more shots landed to the body before Rose went for a roundhouse kick aimed for her head. But Valerie ducked it, and Rose caught the post instead.

Mai: I bet whoever it was you said never slammed her leg into a post in whatever nerdy crap you were talking about!

Gardner dropped to one knee, rubbing her ankle as Valerie tried to pull herself together. She grabbed Rose’s head, and smacked it off the apron as Gillie tried to rally her future tag partner from around the corner. Valerie followed up with a knee breaker before getting into Gillie’s face, causing a heated debate to spark between them.

Mai: Valerie, don’t worry about Gillie! Beat up Rose or get back in the ring! I think they’ve forgotten about the count!

Zack: Valerie and Gillie have one hell of a history, and none of it is positive! I think they’re about to go at it right now!

Kyle darted around the corner to get Valerie’s attention, trying to warn her about the count as the referee was up 8 at this point. She turned to look at him right before the bell sounded, and she saw Rose back in the ring. Davis helped the cosplayer to her feet, and raised her hand.

Mai: She’s gonna take a cheap victory like that?! REALLY?!

Kat: Your winner by countout…….’POISON’ ROSE GARDNER!!

Gillie headed towards Kyle on the outside, sending him into a dash to get away from her. But Rose rolled out under the bottom rope, and blocked his path. He stopped in his tracks, seeing he was stuck between them before Valerie clipped Rose with a chop block. Before Gillie could react, she was blindsided by Lacey, who caught her with a big boot to the jaw out of nowhere.

Mai: They were going to attack an innocent man! It’s not his fault Rose decided to take the cheap way out to victory.

Zack: You’re ridiculous! Valerie would have taken that win however she could have gotten it, and this tag team match at Relentless is heating up!

Lacey and Valerie took their manager by the hands, and led him towards the back to a chorus of boos from the crowd. Gillie and Rose shot the three a severe look at the top of the ramp before the show cut elsewhere.

Look, Ma! Both Arms

When the show cuts backstage, we see a close up of an eye looking at the camera through a magnifying glass. The camera pulls back to see the eye behind the glass seems to be inspected a woman’s arm. The arm looks as normal as any other arm before the eye moves across to the other arm and finds it just as healthy. The shot pulls back further to see the person with the magnifying glass is Christian Kincaid, and the two healthy arms belong to a former acrobat in possession of the Evolution Championship.

Christian: Ever since Fury, I’ve been looking for a bloody stump...major bruising….one arm being longer than the other...but I haven’t found it yet. The only thing that I noticed that’s any different about these arms….is this.

He gives the Evolution title a pat with a grin, and puts away his magnifying glass.

Kelly: What can I say? I was pretty well prepared for what was coming my way at Fury. I knew all about Sophia Pike, her penchant for surgically targeting arms, being supremely focused and determined; how she likes to make people scream out in pain and beg for mercy.  I knew what was coming for me when I stepped into that ring, had a plan and well… looky here… two perfectly fine, still attached arms...and of course the FFW Evolution Championship.

The blonde adjusted the title slightly on her shoulder as she patted it and held it just a little bit tighter.

Kelly: Now I can look forward to what is to come. The long line of contenders that has already started to form.

Christian: Not bad for a woman who you said hasn’t apparently done anything for over a year, is it, Sophia? Feel free to keep saying that going forward if you want. But yeah, onto new business. We both heard Seth at the top of the show. The winner of tonight’s main event gets the very next shot at the Evolution Championship. And that’s fair enough since Missy never got her rematch, and Bianca put Sophia down in her last match before she faced you. Of the two, I think we’ll agree that Bianca matches your style the closest. She likes to strike fast and quick, and bend the laws of gravity whenever she can. I give her credit for her win over Sophia, and skyrocketing herself up the ladder pretty damn fast since coming up from Future Shock.

Kelly nodded her head in agreement.

Kelly: You’re right. Bianca definitely has a very similar style to me and you’ve got to like the heart and desire and determination that she’s shown. We’ve seen her rocket through Future Shock with her cockroaches and make a huge splash on the main roster to challenge for the Fast Track Championship at Unstoppable last year. She exudes confidence and takes absolutely no crap from anyone about anything ,,, and none of that stops when the ring bell tolls. Plus she gave Sophia all she could handle and was the first to pin her shoulders to the mat - just managed to beat me to the punch. If she wins tonight, her and I are going to have one Hell of an exciting, high paced, no quarter given match that will take the roof of any arena; a match that’ll be one long highlight reel from beginning to end. Definitely something that I’m looking forward too.

Christian: The other possibility that could come out of tonight is Missy, who is one of my clients. While not a high flyer for the most part, I’ve helped her expand her arsenal. That will be more of a technical challenge for you, because she’s going to want to take you down and ground you. That’s what she does best. The last time you shared a ring with her was during the Global Wars battle royal last December.

Kelly: Where Bianca and I will be an aerial dogfight, Missy and I will be more of a chess match. Missy will want to control the pace and tempo of the match to make me wrestle on her terms and make me as uncomfortable as she possibly can. Perhaps she’ll pull a trick out of the bag to try and catch me by surprise - she’s certainly wily and experienced enough to do that and has had some really good training since joining FFW. It’ll still be an awesome match, just in a different way. It’ll still be a real test for me; I’m not as naturally gifted at the more technical side as I am the daredevil high flying, but I’ve learnt really quickly and I’m still working to get better. I did just beat one of the longest reigning No Surrender Champions in history and if Missy wins tonight then it’ll be an opportunity to see if I can outfox her and get a step or two ahead in order to notch up a successful defence.

Christian: The moral of the story is that there’s a new Evolution Champion in town, and she’s poised to meet any and all challengers to her title. The fact the division has so many lined up already is great, because it’s the champion who makes the title...not the title who makes the champion. Kelly is the 21st woman in FFW history to hold this title, and she has every intention of setting her own record with it.

The former acrobat nodded her head.

Kelly: Damn right. I’m not looking past anyone or writing anyone off. I want to step up and meet all the challenges put in front of me, taking it one challenger, one match, one defence at a time. I’m not going to give it up at all easily. I plan on holding onto the Evolution Championship for an awful long time. I might be the 21st woman to hold the title and I know a lot of very talented women have been in the twenty that have gone before me, but, going forward I want to be the one that everyone thinks of when they talk about the Evolution Championship.

Christian: Time to go find out who’s first. The main event is next.

The camera focused on her title as Christian headed for the ring. Velocity then went to a commercial break.
Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2019, 04:40:00 pm »

Kat: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish!!

Zack: We’re about to see two of the toughest women in this sport, let alone FFW, throw down for the first time ever.

Mai: I hope they beat each other senseless personally. I don’t care about either of them, so I’m here to see the giant meteor.

The lights dim just before “Heavy” by The Glorious Sons starts playing throughout the arena.

Come heavy or don't come at all,
You leave your piece at home that's your call,
It never paid to be merciful,
Come heavy or don't come at all

The lights come up as the music rises and Ruby Tyler bursts through the curtain, running down the ramp and high-fiving fans along the way.

Come heavy or don't come at all,
Been here before and watched a better man fall
I smell the fear on you boy
Come heavy or don't come at all

Kat: From Barstow, California, weighing in at one hundred thirty-five pounds, she is the Huntress, RUBY! TYLER!

Tossing her jacket aside, Ruby turns to face the crowd and pumps her fist in the air before sliding underneath the bottom rope, grinning as she heads to her corner and climbs the turnbuckle, her head bobbing as the chorus plays out. Once the music fades, she hops down and turns, waiting for her opponent.

Zack: I wonder how well Ruby Tyler is feeling right now after her match at Fury. I’m not sure anyone ever heals up when they compete in ultraviolent matches like that.

Mai: You don’t. You always have aches and pains. And she’ll really feel it when she gets to her 40s. Which...judging by her looks, may be next week!

The entire arena goes dark as the sound of wind blows through the PA, after a moment a strange whine kicks on, slowly getting louder and drowning out the wind as blue and white light starts to slowly creep along the stage.

The silhouette of a woman walks out, shaded by the increasingly intense lights she comes to stand center stage before hunching over at the waist slowly as the sound and the light dim slowly. The sound turning down to nothing and the lights going so dull as to barely be perceptible.

A moment passes.

“FIGHT!”

BOOM!

The stage erupts with blue fireworks as the tron rains down white sparks just behind the now revealed Miko Ayano!

Kat: Introducing from Saga, Japan. Standing five-foot-six-inches tall and weighing in at one-hundred-eighteen-pounds, “THE WARP-DRIVE DRAGON” MIKO AYAAAAAAAAANOOOOOOOOOO~!!!

The Japanese woman surveys the crowd as the vocal droning of Anneke van Giersbergen heralds the Ayano’s arrival. After a moment Miko starts her trek down the ramp.

“Now we’ve arrived in a new time and world,
And elements are we of gold,
How many times are we able to see,
In the infinite void of the soul”

Miko arrives at ringside, she hops up onto the apron on a knee then comes to a stand, resting her forehead on the top rope for a moment.

“All that way,
Gonna give it away?
You’re gonna give it away to some muscle?”

With that she bolts to the corner from the apron, standing with one foot on the top buckle bracket and her other on the middle buckle bracket she raises surveys the crowd again.

“Long, long way,
Til the pain is at bay-”

Miko lifts her arm then with the scream of Devin Townsend-

“-SO HIT IT-”

- and pumps her fist-

“ONE!”

-to-

“MORE!”

-each-

“TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME!”

Word!

“FIGHT!”

BOOM! White sparks start falling from overhead as Miko leaps into the ring. The music twisting into a medly as the crowd is split between cheering and screaming along with Anneke’s backing vocals.

CROWD: ALIEN WORLD!

“ARROGANT MENTAL!
This world seems arrogant,
Sick and demented!”

CROWD: ALIEN WORLD!

“SOOO you bet your body and soul?”

Miko comes to a stand dead center of the ring as the chorus arrives, she slowly bends at the waist to rest her palms to the mat, the lights of the arena dimming as she lowers.

“IT HURTS, SO MUCH!
AND THAT IS WHY THEY FEAR IT!
BUT NEVER FEEEEEEEEEEEEAR!
ALL IS HEEEEEEEEERE!”

A blue strobe light pulsates with every word Townsend belts out.

“IT HURTS, SO MUCH”

At this Miko starts to rise slowly to a stand.

“AND THAT IS WHY WE FEAR IT!”

At this white spotlights star to spin around in dizzying patterns, highlighting the crowd in the darkened arena.

“BUT PAY NO MIIIIIIIIND!”

The entire arena starts flashing blue and white, just as-

“REJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOICE!”

White and blue pyro explodes from each corner of the ring as Miko stands dead center of it, arms spread wide and head tilted back as powerful white floodlights illuminate the ring to an almost painful degree. The crowd roars and hucks several blue, silver and gold streamers into the ring for her as the lights slowly go back to normal and the music fades out.

Freeing herself from the streamers, Miko walks over to her corner to await the opening bell.

Mai: Speaking of birthdays, I think I had one while I was waiting for Miko to get her ass ready to have this match!

Zack: Well I’m sure there’s a few round receptacles throughout the arena for you to file your complaint in before you leave tonight.

Malcolm Parks checked both wrestlers were ready to compete and called for the bell and the two competitors came out of their corners. They circled each other for a couple of moments before the Warp Drive Dragon skipped quickly towards the Huntress and left her feet to deliver a high kick aimed at Ruby’s head. Tyler ducked underneath the attempt and as Ayano landed on her feet, Ruby reached behind her to hook her foes arms and quickly jerked her downwards into a backslide pin attempt.

One…

Two…

Zack: Look at that, Ruby was ready to send Miko to the showers early. And it almost worked.

Mai: It doesn’t take much to get one over on Miko. She’s not exactly the brightest bulb in the box, you know.

Miko kicked out of the pinfall and the pair came back to their feet simultaneously and started to circle each other once more. It only lasted for a couple of seconds before they locked up in the centre in the ring and found themselves in a stalemate for a second or two before Ruby used her slight size and strength advantage to push Miko backwards. As Ayano took her second step she shifted her weight and turned the lock up into an arm drag takedown. Tyler hit the mat and rolled quickly to her feet only to fall victim to a Japanese arm drag takedown this time around. Again the Californian quickly returned to her feet and Miko darted towards her, leaving her feet and snapped off a tilt-a-whirl headscissors takedown.

Zack: With Miko’s recent issues with some of the stables around here, she probably appreciates facing someone in a match without wondering if her cronies are gonna jump her.

Mai: Are you still miffed about Fury? Look, she was too scared to get in the ring with Valentina. It was the smartest career move she’s ever made.

Again the Huntress tried to come quickly to her feet only to catch a spinning heel kick to her jaw that sent her down to the mat once more. This time when the Bairstow native started to rise, Miko delivered an overhand chop to her right shoulder, the next chop was delivered to her left shoulder; the Japanese wrestler delivered another chop to each shoulder before she began to target Tyler’s chest as the American came to her feet. The blows forced Ruby backwards into the corner where Miko sped up while continuing to batter her opponents chest with overhand chops. Parks called for Ayano to let the Californian out of the corner, counting to four before the former No Surrender Champion stepped backwards, arms raised before moving forward again and started to fire off stiff kicks to her legs. Once more Parks asked for separation between the pair and used the count. As he got to four Miko stepped towards Ruby, going shoulder to shoulder with her as she took her hand and whipped her across the ring towards the opposite corner.

Mai: Just because she was too afraid to get in the ring with Valentina at Fury, I don’t think that was a bad decision. Would you want to face Valentina?

Zack: No, but I’m not a wrestler and I definitely don’t have the pedigree of Miko. You can stop this BS about her being afraid of her, and tell what actually happened.

Miko took off behind her opponent and left her feet for a double footed dropkick to Ruby’s face...and only got air as Tyler hit the turnbuckles and immediately stepped out of the corner. Ayano landed on her back and quickly popped up to her feet where Ruby popped her in the jaw with a jab, followed by a second and a third jab before Tyler jerked her opponent forward and into a raised knee into her gut. A second and third knee followed that before the Huntress slammed the Japanese wrestler face first into the canvas with a bulldog. The Ultraviolence hopeful was quick back to her feet and took off across the ring, bouncing off the ring ropes and delivered a single leg dropkick into Ayano’s chest. Miko fell back against the ring ropes and was sent back towards Ruby who took her down to the canvas with a straight right hand to the jaw.

Zack: These two are turning this into a hell of a striking contest. But back to what you said earlier, you don’t expect Miko to just ignore what happened, do you?

Mai: Ignore what? She CHOSE not to get into the ring with Valentina. She may want to ignore her cowardice, but you can’t change what everyone else saw, Zack.

Ayano immediately sat up and for her troubles got a kick to the spine from the Huntress who quickly pulled her up to her feet and into a body slam. Miko tried to sit up again but as she did so, Ruby started to stomp away at her chest and stomach to keep her down on the canvas. The referee told the Barstow based wrestler to allow the former No Surrender Champion to get back to her feet only to see Ruby lean forward and pull her to her feet before she whipped her into the far ropes only to catch her on the return with a jumping side kick to the jaw. Again Ayano hit the canvas and rolled to the side as the Huntress dropped back to the ropes and came back into a baseball slide straight into Miko’s gut.

Mai: Given some of the love handles Miko’s starting to sprout, it may take a little longer for her to feel that baseball slide.

Zack: Miko is in terrific shape, what the hell are you watching? Do you need to clean off your monitor?

The Japanese wrestler rolled away holding her midsection only for Tyler to once again bring her to her feet, scooping her upwards and dropped her across her bent knee with a gutbuster. Pushing Ayano onto the canvas, the American wrestler wasted little time in making the cover.

Zack: A gutbuster from the “Huntress” and maybe she is mostly healed up!

One…

Tw-

Mai: Even Ruby didn’t think she was going to win it right there. She went right back to what she was doing before.

Miko kicked out and Ruby didn’t even bother to cast a glance at the referee as he confirmed the count, pulling her opponent to her feet and into a series of forearm smashes that she used to back Ayano into the ropes. Two more forearms landed for good measure before Ruby jerked her forward, looking for an Irish whip but Ayano slammed on the breaks and looked to reverse the move. As Miko jerked Ruby towards her, Ayano transitioned the move into a hip toss combined with a spinal tap kick. Tyler held the base of her spine in pain as she rolled to her knees and began to rise to her feet only to find her foe in motion as Miko looked to increase the tempo, bouncing off the ropes into a springboard spinning wheel kick that took Ruby straight back down to the canvas.

Zack: Some of Ruby’s teeth may be on the other side of her mouth after that shot, but look at her still trying to get up!

Mai: That’s a sign of having more guts than brains. But anyone who competes in the matches she does, that’s to be expected.

Ruby once more tried to rise back to a vertical base only for Miko to grab her right arm and lock in an arm wringer that she kept locked on as she swept Tyler’s legs out from under her sending her back to canvas. As soon as the Americans back hit the canvas, Ayano delivered a leg drop across the limb. The Warp Drive Dragon pinned the arm against the mat as she rolled onto her front and kicked her feet upward, driving her knees into her opponent’s upper arm. She did it again and then a third time before she reapplied the arm wringer and used it to pull the Huntress to her feet and jerked her into an armbreaker.

Zack: We’re starting to see some of the tools that made Miko Ayano the No Surrender Champion last year.

Ruby rolled away, grimacing in pain as she held the arm against her body for a couple of seconds before she began to rise to her feet once again. She never made it to a vertical base before the Japanese wrestler took her down to the canvas once more with a running bulldog. Tyler instantly pushed up to all fours where Miko hooked her head and brought her up into a snap suplex. Ayano kipped up to her feet and headed towards the ropes where she stepped out onto the apron as Ruby began to rise. The Japanese superstar waved her upwards, letting her get her feet underneath her before she took off with a double jump moonsault that caught Ruby flush to the chest and sent her down to the canvas. Again Miko was quick to get her feet underneath her but only so that she could leap into the air and come down with a splash across her foe’s body. Ayano reached across and hooked her leg for the pinfall.

Mai: Still waiting on that giant meteor over here while Miko’s got a cover.

One…

Two…

...TH-

Zack: You can leave anytime you want. Ruby’s still got too much fire left inside her for this to be over.

Ruby kicked out and rolled to the side propping herself up on her elbow as Miko accepted the count from the official and started to rise again. Ayano was first to her feet though and began to fire off stiff kicks aimed at Tyler’s body. Despite the shots the Huntress continued to rise, making it back to her feet as she caught hold of one of Ayano’s feet. Before Tyler could make it count though, Miko left her feet and caught her with a dropkick to the kneecap that sent her foe down to all fours once more. Miko rolled to the side and back to her feet as Ruby pushed her way back to one knee where Ayano hooked her head and snapped off a DDT. Wasting no time, Miko rolled Ruby onto her back and hooked the leg for the cover again.

Zack: Miko with a quick cover after that DDT, looking for three!

One…

Two…

...THR-

Mai: Well much like a fashion sense, she didn’t find it. Now did she?

Tyler kicked out once more and Miko rolled away and headed towards the corner, climbing quickly to the top rope where she perched for a couple of moments, waving Ruby back to a vertical base. The Huntress pushed upright and the former No Surrender Champion launched herself from the top rope and took her opponent down with a hurricanrana, holding on as she hit the canvas and reaching back to hook her legs one more time as she sought the pinfall.

Mai: Oh just give up, Miko! We know you’re afraid, just take a countout!

One…

Two…

...THR-

Zack: And yet again, Ruby managed to avoid a three. She’s got resilience second to none.

Once more the Ultraviolence hopeful kicked out of the pinfall and found herself pulled upwards and into a rolling arm snap as Miko went back to work on the right arm. As Ruby landed on the mat, Ayano quickly floated over and applied a fujiwara armbar, pulling back on her opponent’s arm. Parks dropped down and asked the Californian if she wanted to quit, getting a ‘No’ from the woman as Ruby did everything that she could to alleviate the pressure while she sought an escape from the submission. Again Parks asked the question, getting another refusal as Tyler used her strength to push upwards enough to allow her to move both of herself and her opponent across the canvas inch by inch. Again Ruby refused when the referee asked as she continued to move across the canvas, spinning her body around until she was able to throw out a foot and hook it over the bottom rope. Parks called for the break and started the count, seeing Miko release and roll back to her feet at the four count. Ruby cradled her right arm against her body with a look of extreme discomfort on her face only to be pulled upwards and into a butterfly suplex.

Zack: A nicely executed butterfly suplex, reminds me a little of Katie Keller over on Future Shock.

Mai: This isn’t Future Shock. This is the big leagues!

Ruby hit the canvas and rolled away, a look of pain still upon her face as she started to pull herself up to her feet. The Warp Drive Dragon watched her get her feet underneath before she charged forward, jumping high into the air and attempted to drive Tyler back to the canvas with a double foot stomp to her chest. But The Huntress managed to counter the attempt by boosting Miko upwards and over her head towards the turnbuckles. Ayano managed to catch herself on the middle rope before her head struck the top turnbuckle. The Japanese wrestler didn’t get a moment to react before Tyler popped up between her opponents legs, lifting her upwards before she fell back with an electric chair.

Mai: That’s exactly where I would manage Miko if I represented her, to the electric chair and pull the switch!

Zack: I’m gonna make sure they both listen to the commentary after this match, and maybe one of them will give you some….pointers.

Ruby took a moment to hold her right arm before she started to come to her feet, forcing herself to get vertical a step ahead of her opponent; Tyler dropping back to the ropes and charging forwards to take Ayano off her feet with a slingblade clothesline. Miko began to rise almost immediately and Ruby again took off towards the ropes, this time coming back to deliver a big boot to her face that knocked the former No Surrender Champion down to the mat once more. The Warp Drive Dragon rolled over and started to push upwards, getting brought all the way to her feet where she was snapped down to the canvas with a side Russian leg sweep. As soon as the pair hit the mat, Ruby rolled on top of her into the mount position and began to fire away with vicious left hands into her face. Parks called for the break and began to count, Ruby rolling away at four and pulled her opponent upwards into a Northern Lights suplex that she bridged for a cover.

Zack: That’s a textbook Northern Lights suplex, and Ruby may have it!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Mai: Not so fast, Zack. It’s not over till the giant meteor gets here.

Miko kicked out of the pinfall and rolled onto her front only for Ruby to grab hold of her by the ankle and applied a stretch muffler, Tyler pulling her opponent’s leg behind her head as she stood upright. Ayano gritted her teeth as a look of pain shot across her face but she refused to quit as the referee asked her. Ruby pulled more and more on her opponent’s foot across her shoulders as she bounced attempting to make the hold ever more painful. Still Ayano refused to quit when asked by the official and instead planted her hands on the canvas, taking a moment before she pushed herself upwards, grabbed hold of Ruby’s knees and used her leg to pull her foe downwards as Miko rolled the Huntress up into a pinning combination.

Mai: I’ve never liked small packages, in the ring or in my hotel room!

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Zack: She almost had her right there! I don’t think Ruby was expecting that.

Ruby kicked out at the final moment and rolled to her feet and advanced upon the rising Ayano, catching her with a forearm smash to the side of the jaw. A second forearm smash followed it as Miko staggered, trying to get her balance and dropped down to one knee as a third forearm smash connected. A second later Ayano pushed back to her feet only to be sent falling backwards, landing on her ass as Ruby caught her with a headbutt. As the Japanese wrestler sat on the mat, Tyler took a second to measure her up before she darted forward and caught her with a stiff soccer style kick right to the middle of her chest. Ayano fell backwards to the canvas and tried to roll to the side only to be stopped by the Californian who stomped away repeatedly to her body, forcing Miko flat onto her back. Parks used the count as he requested separation between the pair, getting it on four as Tyler dropped back to the ropes, bouncing off them and coming back towards her foe as she started to sit up only to stop her early with a leg drop to her chest. Ruby made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so while Parks slid quickly into position.

Zack: The pace of this match ebbs and flows, but Ruby’s looking for three once again!

One…

Two…

….THRE--

Mai: This referee can’t count to three, I don’t think. Miko barely makes it past ten herself.

Miko rolled her shoulder as she kicked out and Ruby pulled her straight back up to her feet where she shoved the Warp Drive Dragon back into the corner. As Ayano hit the turnbuckle pads, Ruby started to unload upon her with alternating punches and chops to her chest. Again the referee asked the Ultraviolence Championship hopeful to allow her opponent out of the corner and was once more forced to use the count, getting to four before Ruby pulled her away from the ring ropes and into a belly to belly suplex. Ayano hit the canvas hard and sat up as Ruby gripped her right arm for a moment with the slightest of grimace of pain. The American made it back to her feet and took a couple of moments as she watched Miko begin to rise. She waited for the woman from Saga to make it to her knees before she moved forward and caught her with a hurricanrana, spiking Ayano’s skull into the canvas before making a cover.

Zack: Devastating impact, and that may be all she wrote!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mai: Nahh, I told you. It’s not over till the giant meteor gets here!

At the last moment Miko’s shoulder rolled up off the canvas to break up the pinfall and Parks showed the two count to The Huntress and mimed rolling the shoulder as he pointed down at Ayano’s arm. Ruby nodded her head and came to her feet, backing up to the corner where she tapped her knee pad and waved her opponent back to her feet. As Miko started to push upwards, Ruby darted towards her looking for the Dead Aim knee to her temple as she got to one knee… only for Ayano to surprise her as she exploded up from her starting position and into the Wormhole kick spinning back leg lariat.

Zack: WORMHOLE! She got every bit of it too!

Mai: The only worm I care about is in a bottle of tequila.

Ruby hit the mat back first and hard - bouncing on impact back up to a sitting position where she gasped for breath and forced herself to roll over onto her knees and began to rise to her feet. Miko took the opportunity to collect herself before she advanced upon Ruby, catching her with a teep kick that forced Ruby to stagger backwards, holding her gut in agony. Ayano followed in behind her and slapped a knife edge chop into Tyler’s chest, causing her to continue to back up. Two more knife edge chops followed as Miko forced Ruby all the way into the corner. Once she had Tyler trapped against the turnbuckles, Ayano started to speed up the deliver of her chops, delivering the vicious blows rapid fire like a machine gun that saw Ruby’s chest light up like a blood red Christmas tree. Miko only let up on the chops at the referee’s instruction as his count once more got to four.

Mai: Ruby’s chest reminds me of a pair of panties I own, they are about that shade of red too.

Zack: May they cause you as much pain as the color on Ruby’s chest is giving her then.

Ayano though only backed up for a second before moving back towards Tyler, hooking her head into a cinch and delivering knees to her chest and face as she pulled her out of the corner. Five knees connected before Miko released her hold to allow Tyler to straighten up and took her wrist to whip her across the ring into the ropes. Ruby bounced off the ropes and when she came back towards Miko, the Warp Drive Dragon left her feet and caught her flush on the jaw with a bicycle kick. Ruby dropped like a rock to the mat as the boot connected and Ayano fell down to her knees and fell across Tyler’s body, reaching to hook the leg while the official got into position and made the count.

Mai: Hey, she’s stealing one of Valentina’s moves! If you can’t beat’em, join’em!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: And still, Ruby finds a way to escape the three count! I told you she was one of the most resilient women in the sport.

At the last moment, Ruby’s arm popped up from the canvas and Miko looked across to the referee who showed her the two and pointed at the shoulder that had come up from the canvas. Miko once more asked for the three in disbelief only for the two count to be confirmed to her again as Ruby managed to roll over and onto her hands and knees, one hand feeling her jaw. Miko still had a look of disbelief on her face as she came back to her feet and moved back towards, Ruby, grabbing hold of her right arm. As the former No Surrender Champion was about to pull her foe into an armbar, Tyler countered, surprising the Japanese wrestler as Ruby jerked her towards her, lifting her up on her shoulders as she quickly drove back to her feet and in one fluid motion delivered a Samoan Drop.

Mai: What does a pasty white girl know about Samoan drops?

Zack: Go ask her after the match, and let me know how that goes for you.

Ruby rolled away from her foe and back to all fours, breathing heavily and favouring her right arm for a moment before she continued to push upwards. Miko was rising simultaneously with her opponent. As the pair both got to their feet at the same time Ruby struck first with the Crimson Kiss, leaving her feet and pulling Miko’s head downwards into her knees as she connected perfectly with the falling double knee jawbreaker. As Miko bounced and landed on her back The Huntress scrambled, throwing herself across her foes chest and hooking the leg. Parks dropped down into position to check the shoulders and count the fall.

Mai: Doesn’t she call that the CRIMSON KISS?!

One…

Two…

….THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: She does, and Ruby just picked up a hell of a win tonight against the “Warp Drive Dragon” in Omaha!

The referee called for the bell as Ruby rolled off the cover, breathing deeply as the bell started to sound and Malcolm Parks checked on both wrestlers, helping the Barstow native to her feet.

Kat: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall…”THE HUNTRESS” RUBY TYLER!!!!

Zack: You can bet Ruby’s still on the hunt to get into contention for the Ultraviolence Championship once more. And wins like that will help her case.

Mai: The only good thing was I liked watching them destroy each other. Ruby needs to leave Mallory alone though.

The referee raised Ruby’s hand in the air to cheers from the crowd as Miko rolled away, holding her jaw as she forced herself to sit up. Ruby headed towards the Warp Drive Dragon, checking on her before she helped her to her feet where the pair stared at each other for a couple of moments before Miko gave her a small, respectful nod of her head before she backed away to the ropes. As Ayano left the ring, Ruby continued her celebrations as the show cut elsewhere.

Class Warfare

The words “Recorded post match at Fury” appear across the top third of the screen, and we find Amber Carano not too far from the curtain. The sound of the crowd can be heard in the background as she begins to speak.

Amber: It’s just a few moments after the match between Antoinette Sands and Riley Savell here at Fury, and Riley’s just picked up her second win in FFW. I’m going to try to get a few words with her as she comes through. Riley steps through the curtain, hands already pulling her long hair free from her braid. She turns as though to head to the locker room, but then pauses as Amber gets her attention.

Amber: May I have a moment of your time?

Riley: Sure… It’s about time you came to find me actually.

Amber: First of all, congratulations on your first Pay Per View win here in FFW. Since you had said you like Antoinette prior to the match, did defeating her just now feel any less good than another opponent?

Riley: Nope. A win's a win and there are no loyalties out there; from the moment I signed I’ve been clear as day about my intentions, I’m here to be a champion, I’m here to set the standard. Doesn’t matter who’s put in front of me, they’re going down the same way.

Amber: What I wanted to talk with you about though is the recent war of words you and Bianca Reed have been having over Twitter, based on the fact that you come from entirely different backgrounds as far as income goes. Is that what you think is driving the animosity that she seems to have for you?

Riley: I think it’s a clever little excuse she has to jump on my back. Before she started sticking her neck out to try and come for me, who the fuck was Bianca Reed? A one time wrestler turned twitter thot with a desperate need for attention. Nobody cared what the fuck she was doing, but she comes for me and suddenly she’s talked about; I’d say it’s smart but in my eyeline isn’t where anyone should want to be.

Amber: The narrative seems to be that having wealth makes you better than her, or at least that’s what the people on social media seem to be thinking. How true do you think that is?

Riley: What makes me better than her, is class. You can’t buy it and you can’t teach it. You’re born with it, Bianca was born with a chip on her shoulder and a shitty attitude. I understand the jealousy, I’m the rich bitch with talent she could only dream of and the kind of eyes on me she couldn’t get if she wrestled nude… but the simple fact is, I AM better than her and you can bet your ass I’m going to prove it.

Amber: In any event, it all but seems inevitable that you two are going to end up in the ring together at this rate. Is there anything you’d like her to keep in mind going forward since I’m sure she’ll see this?

Riley: You asked for this, Cherry Blossom.

With that, Riley gives her trademark smirk to the camera, before stalking off.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 10:51:52 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2019, 04:41:13 pm »

Velocity returns from the commercial break back to ringside, and sees Kat Grayson ready and waiting in the center of the ring.

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is your main event of the evening!

Zack: We’ve taken our last commercial break of the evening, and we’ll be here till this one is done. I’m joined by Scarlett Silver, as we are about to call her best friend’s first singles main event in FFW. Welcome back to the booth, Scarlett.

Scarlett: Thanks for having me again, Zack. I always enjoy being here. And it’s about time Missy caught up and got herself a main event, she was starting to lag behind me.

I told ya, baby
Uh-oh
I told ya

The arena darkens as “Rockstar 101” by Rihanna begins to play before the camera takes us behind a woman with purple hair. She steps out onto the stage, raising her hand and making a fist as the camera looks over her shoulder. She tosses her sunglasses on her head out to the crowd as she heads towards the ring.

Rocking these diamonds
I'm rocking this chain
Make sure you get a picture
I'm rocking my fame

Kat: Introducing from Atlanta, Georgia, this is the Princess of the Reed family……...BIANCA REED!!!!

Bianca climbs up onto the apron, drops into a split before sliding under the bottom rope to the inside. She brings her legs together and hops to her feet, already making eye contact with her opponent and running them down verbally while her music fades and before the bell even rings.

Zack: Bianca Reed surprised a lot of people when she defeated the former Evolution Champion Sophia Pike in the days leading up to Fury. Now she’s deep in that division, and about to meet another former champion for the first time since their days in Future Shock together.

Scarlett: She probably surprised herself a bit too, I mean looking at her usual form it is a bit hit and miss on the win front.

The lights in the arena go off before a single purple spotlight hits the stage. As the opening bars of Wild Side by Cross My Heart Hope To Die starts to play Missy appears at the entrance way. Missy stands perfectly still, as her head stays bent, looking towards the ground and her manager Christian Kincaid walks out to stand behind her.

I've been on my best behavior
But I've heard that good girls finish last
And once you're gone they say no one can save you
But who knows if I go I may never want to ever come back
We've all fell victim to temptation
It seems that I'm the last one holding on
What's the use in fighting for my salvation
And why does it feel so damn right to want to be so wrong

At the side of Missy purple lights flash on and off, looking almost like fireworks, as she remains perfectly still. As the lights subside, Missy raises her arms up to the air and a single white spotlight accompanies the move.

I just wanna dance with the devil tonight
I wanna know what it feels like
I wanna close my eyes, put my hands in the sky
I wanna walk on the wild side

Kat: Introducing at this time…. Hailing from Leeds, England and weighing in at One hundred and twelve pounds… she is MIIIIISSSSSY!

Missy makes her way down the ramp to the ring keeping her eyes straight ahead, focussing on the ring, with Christian following a few steps behind. When she reaches the ring she slowly climbs the steel steps, surveying the crowd as she does until she reaches the top. She steps onto the apron and gives one final look around before she enters the ring between the top and middle rope. Leaning over the top rope she shares a few last minute words with her manager as her theme music ends.

Zack: Missy has been part of virtually every event FFW has had since she arrived, but this is her first main event one on one. I have to believe she plans to prove why it shouldn’t be her last.

Scarlett: As much as I tease her, because I’m allowed to as her friend, I am surprised this is her first and if there is any sense at all in the world it won’t be her last.

Referee Ashley Pruitt checks both women as Kat heads to the floor, and then calls for the bell. Bianca stretches a little in the corner, while Missy remains largely stoic before they meet in the center. As usual, Reed starts talking herself up to Missy, who responds by kicking her in the stomach before she can even finish what she’s saying. A few quick right hands to the side of her head send her backwards before Missy pulls Bianca into a short knee to the ribs. She pulls her up, and fires a trio of chops across her chest. Each one seemed to smack louder than the last before she got her into the corner. Missy pushed her chin back, and brought down a Mongolian chop to Bianca before a snapmare brought her onto the canvas.

Zack: I guess Missy wasn’t interested in letting Bianca finish her thought here, and we’re off to the races now! Reed’s chest is gonna be as a red as a tomato at this rate.

Scarlett: Missy’s never been one for trash talk too much, from either side of the spectrum. I personally think talking a little smack is a good appetizer.

It didn’t take Bianca long to try to get upt, only for the brunette to grab her arm and start firing kicks into her chest. Several landed before Missy yanked her to stand up, and dropped her with a short arm clothesline to the mat. When Reed started to sit up, Missy bounced off the far side with a basement dropkick to her back. It propelled Bianca’s upper body forward right before Missy nailed her with a reverse shining wizard that caught her in the face instead of the back of her head.

Zack: What a vicious kick that was! You can tell Missy’s in a bad mood. She’s not had the best week, what with unfounded speculation of her romantically chasing after Ryan Sheffield in SVW.

Scarlett: I know that she has more to her bad mood too, but that certainly is playing a major part of it. I think it’s completely ridiculous. I mean, look at it logically, it’s believable that she has one man interested in her in Adam, but two?!

Bianca moved towards the ropes to get up, only for Missy to pull her head under the middle rope and back across the top. With one hand on her chin, Missy used the other to rain forearms across Bianca’s chest before a hard right fist connected with her jaw. It slumped Reed to hang over the middle rope as Missy stepped out onto the apron. Seemingly muttering something to herself, she charged along the ropes with a leg drop across the back of her head that snapped her back into the ring. Pruitt warned her to get back into the ring, which Missy obliged as she stepped through the ropes.

Scarlett: I’m really glad that I’m all the way over here right now, and Bianca might be wanting to join us if Missy keeps this up much longer!

Zack: This match has been all Missy since the bell rang, and she hasn’t gone for a cover yet. She’s venting a lot of aggravation on Bianca right now.

She moved towards Bianca, and reached down to grab her. But Bianca surprised her with a monkey flip into the nearest corner. She struck face first against the middle turnbuckle, giving Bianca a chance to get back to her feet. Reed shook her head for a moment to try to pull herself together before she charged the corner with a knee into the back of Missy’s head, driving it back into the turnbuckle again. Reed pulled her back to her feet, and started slamming her head against the top turnbuckle a few times, then the middle a few more times and one big strike against the bottom turnbuckle pad.

Zack: Bianca’s finally getting some offense in, and she’s using those turnbuckles like three tag team partners with repeated strikes.

Scarlett: Turnbuckles are your friends...unless your name is Missy. She always seems to end up being up close and personal with them.

The former champion began to get back to her feet, only to be pulled out of the corner by the hair from Bianca towards the center. An inverted DDT dropped her onto the mat before Reed took off for the far side. She used the ropes for a springboard moonsault that landed on target across Missy’s chest, and followed that up with a hook of the outside leg for the cover. Pruitt immediately dropped into position.

Scarlett: Considering the way Missy controlled the start of this match, it’s surprising to see Bianca with the cover...but there we have it. I think Missy is WAY too fired up to stay down though.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOO!!

The three never had a chance to fall before Missy kicked out at two. Bianca sat up on her knees, and resumed talking some smack to Missy as she sat her up and applied a straightjacket submission with one knee buried in her back.

Zack: Bianca’s looking to take some of that anger and fire out of Missy. If pinning her won’t do it, maybe choking her out will. And you can already see Reed’s back to letting everyone know how she feels.

The referee moved around in front of Missy to ask if she wanted to stop the match, and was firmly informed she did not. Bianca pulled back on her hands, further driving her knee into Missy’s back in the process. The brunette’s face grimaced as her arms were pulled tighter around her neck. Pruitt checked again, and still got the same response before Bianca stood up and drove a couple knees into her back before kneeling back down into the hold. Christian moved around into Missy’s eyesight, giving her some advice as Bianca continued talking smack.

Zack: Missy needs to find a way out of this sooner than later. It won’t be long before the airflow is cut off completely, and she’ll be unconscious otherwise.

Scarlett: We’ve already seen before how stubborn Missy is when it comes to being in positions like this.

The brunette’s face started to darken the longer the hold was applied. She started to turn to the side, and try to get back to her feet. But as she did, Bianca still kept the straightjacket around her neck from behind and left her feet to follow up with a backstabber. It bounced Missy forward to crash onto the mat, and Bianca got back to her feet. She quickly headed for the corner, and came off with an elbow drop from the middle rope to the back of her head. Missy was rolled over before Bianca went for the cover again.

Scarlett: And another one! I guess Bianca took offence to Missy’s earlier outburst, huh?

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NO!

Once more, she kicked out in time and Bianca followed up with rapid fire right hands into the side of her head. She popped back to her feet, and took off for the far side to deliver a leaping knee drop…..but Missy rolled out of the way and let her hit the canvas instead.

Zack: That’s a pretty sound strategy for any would-be wrestlers watching. If all else fails, just get out of the way. Missy has bought herself a little time here, and Bianca’s bought herself a hurt knee.

Bianca rubbed her knee before Missy was back to her feet. She lifted her by the foot off the mat, and began spiking her knee into the canvas repeatedly. Six times her knee struck the canvas before Missy turned her over into a figure four leglock. She propped up on one hand, and rained fists into the side of Bianca’s leg with the other as Pruitt maneuvered around in front of Bianca to see if she wanted to quit, only to be told no in no uncertain terms.

Scarlett: As hard as it is, you need to try and cover if you hurt a part of your body, otherwise your opponent is going to use that to their advantage. Expertly demonstrated by Missy right now.

Zack: Missy has an experience advantage over Bianca. And I suspect she’d have gone to work on that knee as soon as she was out of the way of it. Either way, Bianca’s stuck here.

The look on Missy’s face showed her temperament as she pushed up on her hands, trying to get even more pressure out of the move. Bianca dropped to lay on the mat for a second until the referee was about to start counting. That caused her to sit up quickly with pain etched across her face. Reed started to reach for the ropes, but was a little short as she tried pulling them both in that direction. It took a couple tries, but she managed to get her hand on it. Pruitt called for the break, but Missy tried to add more pressure before she finally broke it after a four count.

Scarlett: I was wondering if she was going to let that go at all then! When Missy’s in a mood like this, I normally grab a cocktail and watch from a safe distance away.

Zack: She soaked up every bit of that count before she had to release the hold. Bianca’s offense relies heavily on her range of movement, and well….that’s been stifled, to say the least.

Bianca clutched her knee in pain as Missy got back to her feet. The Leeds star took off for the far side, and came back with her own curb stomp….but to the knee instead. It caused Bianca to shout in pain before Missy hit the ropes one more time with a second curb stomp to her head. She dropped down to make the cover as the referee slid into position.

Zack: Good Lord! Two MISCHIEF MAKERS...one to the knee and one more to the head! Missy’s about ready to hit the showers, I think!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!

Bianca stretched her good leg across the bottom rope, causing the referee to point it out to Missy. She got back to her feet with a shake of her head, and pulled her away from the ropes by the bad leg. When she leaned down to apply the figure four again, Bianca pulled her into a small package that no one saw coming!

Scarlett: People underestimate the value of a good small package sometimes I think.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Missy kicked out in time, sitting up and checking with the referee to make sure it was just a two. When she found out it was, she climbed back to her feet as Bianca was using the ropes to help her do the same thing. The former champion moved in behind her to grab her, only for Bianca to counter with a stunner that bounced her almost halfway across the ring.

Zack: A stunner! And Missy bounced like a rubber ball as a result! If Bianca could move quickly, I think she might have her right here!

Scarlett: She’s bought herself a little recovery time, but she’ll have to make it a quick one if she wants to make the most of it.

Reed struggled to make it the corner, where she slowly began to climb. But her knee was slowing her down considerably before she finally made it to the top rope.

Zack: I think I know what’s coming!

Scarlett: I can’t watch!

Reed launched herself into a diving corkscrew, but Missy avoided the contact before she crashed onto the mat like a ton of bricks. The brunette stumbled to her feet, and jerked her up into an elevated double chickenwing facebuster! She rolled her onto her back, and hooked the leg for the cover!

Zack: Where the hell did that come from?!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

She shoved her away, and rose back to her feet. Christian passed the camera, letting it know that was the “Kiss That Don’t Miss” as he slid into the ring. Pruitt raised Missy’s hand after she got to her feet.

Scarlett: I think that answered your question, Zack. It came from Christian! I’m so glad Missy won, with her mood already, I definitely wouldn’t wanna share a car with her if she had lost too. Oh boy.

Kat: Your winner of the match by pinfall……………..MISSY!!

Zack: It looks like CK may have taught Missy something new, and absolutely devastating! And I think Missy have just put herself at the head of the line for a shot at the Evolution title!

Christian gave her a low five, and praised her a great deal. Missy shared a few words with him before he raised her hand in victory.

Scarlett: I can feel a celebration coming on! It’s only a matter of time now before she gets the Evolution Championship back and then maybe she’ll cheer up!

Zack: Missy proves she belongs in the main event tonight, and Seth has his answer on who should challenge Kelly first!

Christian held the ropes open for her before she stepped out to the floor, getting a mixed reaction from the fans as Velocity faded off the air.

« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 02:36:12 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: