Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 03:32:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 57

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 57  (Read 2654 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: March 26, 2019, 11:05:24 pm »

Live from the Future Shock Arena in Boston, Massachusetts
March 26, 2019

The FFW logo is shown on the side of a building until someone spray paints the Future Shock symbol over it as engines begin revving in the background. The shot spins around to see a race track with all types of sports cars racing their engines until a redhead in short shorts and a black top drops the green flag! “Confident” by Demi Lovato begins to play as Brianna watches the cars peel out from the behind the starting line.

It's time for me to take it
I'm the boss right now
Not gonna fake it
Not when you go down
'Cause this is my game
And you better come to play

The shot then cuts to a clip of Harley Shannon becoming a two time Future Shock Champion in Sydney. Mikalya and Melody Stone congratulate their sister, Madyson, after a win in the Garden. Katie Hanley flashes a peace sign to the camera with a smile.  The next shot takes us back to the race as Nora Harris looks into the rearview mirror to see a muscle car driven by Lydia Charisma, who gives her a thumbs up. Another car shows us the Cortez sisters in the front seats, and tossing a few nails out of both windows onto the road behind them.

I used to hold my freak back
Now I'm letting go
I make my own choice
Bitch, I run this show
So leave the lights on
No, you can't make me behave

We cut to a shot from a nightclub as Cait Flanagan is casting a stare as she sings a song in a short dress. “Midnight” Mila Martin is seen smiling as a large crowd in the Staples Center gives her a loud response. Mara Werth cracks her knuckles as she looks across the ring at her opponent. Vivi Robichaud bumps fists with Mars Whimsey before they head towards the camera, and then we’re back to the race.

What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being
What's wrong with being confident?

Katie Keller is shown watching with binoculars from the pit area. The shot changes back to the cars as Celeste slams on the gas, and barrels towards the finish line not too far ahead. Gaining speed on her is Sydney Christensen though before the camera spins towards the finish line. There in the winner’s circle is a chuckling Kyle Kilmeade surrounded by Valerie McKinley, Lacey, Cassandra Steen, Stacey Sky, and Elizabeth Lannister. The cars on the track pick up speed towards the finish line before we fade on the Future Shock logo and then inside the arena to a roaring crowd with spotlights moving in all directions over them.

Zack: We are just 2 weeks away from Future Shock Malice, the first Pay Per View event of the year for the Prospects. And we welcome you back to their second home in Boston at the Future Shock Arena. Thank you for joining us, and tonight, all roads lead to the Big Easy on April 9th!

Steph: He’s the Voice of Choice, the Spectacular Vernacular, Zack Hudson... And I’m the Witch of Wall Street, and Miss Congeniality 2018, “The” Stephanie Stefano.

Zack: In our main event, the Gold Standard is front and center when the first ever pairing of Valerie McKinley and the Aspire Champion Elizabeth Lannister meets two women they both have some issues to sort out in Nora Harris and Lydia Charisma. You can bet Lydia wants to prove a point after what happened in Mexico City, and we saw what went down last show with Valerie and Nora.

Steph: The Gold Standard have become an institution in Future Shock, Zack... Much to the chagrin of the other girls in the locker room! You can get Nora and Lydia are gonna want to drop two of Kyle’s Angels on their heads but I wonder... Is Cait here tonight?

Zack: We’re also going to see two women I am positive are going to be mega stars in Future Shock going forward. Mars Whimsy is back in action for the third show in a row against the “Superkick Senpai” herself, Katie Hanley.

Steph: It’s gonna be #AllKickEverythang tonight here but Whimsey is sure to show off her own movement and try and pick up some success after that last tag outing!

Zack: Also tonight, we’ll see the debut of the third Stone Sister! Melody goes one on one with a woman proclaiming to be the Future Shock Champion in Luna Cortez. She was the guest on the most recent After Shock, and well….it’s hard to get on Jake’s nerves, but she managed it.

Steph: I didn’t think anyone could alienate an entire locker room but somehow Luna did it. You get the feeling that most if not every wrestler back there will be rooting for Melody.

Zack: I’m also told we’ll get a response from the Cortez girls after the announcement on our last broadcast that two of them are going to face the Stone Sisters while Tara must defend her title against Vivi Robichaud in her own backyard.

Steph: Well... I hope Christian considered tempering whatever they have to say because after that After Shock man... Woosh. Then again, big ratings.

Zack: I’m sure you’ll be glad to know that we’ll also hear from Cait Flanagan, who will finally make her in-ring debut at Malice. But if I’m her, I’d definitely keep an eye out for Nora Harris. Everytime those two get within proximity of each other, we know what happens, Steph.

Steph: Oh so she is here! ...Yeah I suspect Cait has a lot to get off her chest, and on Kyle’s if you lean on Nora’s opinion on the matter.

Zack: Let’s get this thing rolling, and send it up to the ring with the best “Wildcat” in all of ring announcing.

The show immediately cuts to ringside, and finds the smiling Gabrielle Crimson standing by with her microphone.

Gaby: The opening contest of Future Shock is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

The techno-pop beat gets multi colored strobes flashing as Mars rushes out onto the stage, arms held high and waving to the crowd. She smiles brightly before starting to stride down the ramp, leaning out to slap hands with the FFW faithful.

As Whimsy gets down to ringside, she does a quick, old-school lap around the ring, actively trying to slap hands with as many fans as possible before trotting up the ring steps and onto the outside apron, where she quickly hops up on the outside second turnbuckle bracket and holding her arms out wide.

Gaby: Introducing, from Las Angeles, California, standing at 5’7” tall and weighing in at one-hundred and ninety pounds, MARS WHIIIIIIIIMSY!

Nodding to the crowd Mars lightly hops over the ropes and into the ring, removing her multi-colored headband and walking to her corner to await the start of her match.

Zack: Mars Whimsy was the first woman to hang a pinfall loss on the Cortez girls, and could be eyeing up an Aspire Championship opportunity in the weeks to come. She’s already proven to be a load for any opponent, no pun intended.

Steph: As it’s been said before, she’s got a unique look, brings a certain demographic, and I love the thing she does with her hair. The Lioness may see her sooner rather than later.

The lights dim, until only a couple spotlights are lit, swirling through the arena to an anticipatory murmur from the audience, as Forever Still’s “Awake the Fire” begins to play through the PA. The first few seconds of guitar riffs are met with just the spotlights, but when the beat picks up, the curtains pushed aside in either direction, and Future Shock’s resident Kiwi, Katie Hanley, bursts through the curtain, pumping one fist before throwing her arms up over her head and cracking a big grin as she moves to the head of the entrance ramp.

She takes a quick little skip of a first step, shuffling her way down the ramp and slapping hands with anyone she sees looking for a high five, even stopping about halfway down and having a little talk with one of the younger fans in the front row. The Kiwi’s grin gets even bigger as she ruffles the young fan’s hair, that half-skip pushing her back toward the ring, which she makes a remarkably quick sprint around, happy to still slap hands with anyone interested, until she’s back at her own starting point, in front of the ring steps.

Gaby: Introducing her opponent, weighing in at 128 pounds and hailing from Wellington, in New Zealand, this is Katie Hanley!

Katie pauses at the steps and takes a deep breath, then quick-steps up onto the ring apron, taking a second to strike a pose, flashing her usual peace sign, with her tongue stuck out just a little bit, a wink added to someone in the front row before she climbs into the ring, again throwing her arms up over her head, shouting something into the crowd before backing into her corner.

Zack: I like this girl! This is where she’s wanted to be since she started her career, she said as much in her first promo. Now she’s here on this stage, and she has shone brightly so far, I think.

Steph: Not at all! I’ve honestly in all the time I’ve been doing this seen someone with such a definitive kick mastery. She must have legs made of iron.

Referee Jennifer Stringer checked both women as Gaby left the ring, and then called for the bell. Katie and Mars met in the center, and exchanged a handshake before locking up with a collar and elbow tie-up. Mars immediately asserted her strength as she backed Katie up to the ropes with ease, and then stepped back for the break. Katie’s eyes widened a bit, having felt her strength for the first time. She stepped away from the ropes, and surprised Mars with a kick to the side of her knee. She fired off four more in quick succession, causing her to drop to that knee before the Kiwi began a volley of knees to Mars’ head, like she was bouncing a soccer ball between her knees. Whimsy reeled backwards before Katie delivered a shining wizard to send her face down to the mat.

Zack: Katie figured out quickly she wasn’t going to win any kind of strength battle with Mars, and immediately put those feet and knees to work.

Steph: It’s a necessity to be honest, Zack. Chopping down the California redwood... Though I guess from the top going down.

Whimsy started to get to all fours before Katie bounced off the near side with a punt kick to her ribs to stop her from going any further. With the crowd showing her support, she hit the ropes one more time for a guillotine leg drop across the back of Mars’ head. Hanley immediately rolled her over, and piled on for the cover.

Zack: Katie’s not working by the hour, is she?! There’s the cover!!

ONE!! WHOA!!

As soon as the one hit, Mars powerlifted Katie off her with both hands. It sent her rolling towards the ropes as the Kiwi stopped herself, and looked back with some amazement. She quickly popped up to her feet, and went into a handspring back elbow to Whimsy’s jaw.

Steph: Hanley looked like a deer in headlights from Mars’ monstrous strength! She had to launch herself for that elbow to get some impact!

The powerhouse stumbled backwards on impact as Katie began to land several forearms in a row to the side of her head. She whipped Mars across for the ride, but got it reversed. And when Katie rebounded back for a high cross body, Mars caught her and turned it into a Samoan drop instead. She sat up and shook her head, and then looked back to see Katie favoring her ribs. Mars rose to her feet, extended her arms outwards and simply….fell backwards into a trust fall onto the Kiwi.

Steph: I’m now reminded of whenever I take my employees at my office out on a company retreat.

Zack: Mars has always employed some unique offense. You could definitely call it unorthodox, but it works.

Mars got back to her feet, watching as Katie started to rise. She didn’t let her get too far though before she bolted towards her with a hip check to the side of her head. As soon as she landed back on the mat, Whimsy pulled her back to her feet and shoved her into the nearest corner. She turned away from her, and leaned all her weight against her opponent. Mars grabbed the ropes with both hands, brought her hips out and slammed them back into Katie’s body. She did it twice more before ultimately just propping herself up with Katie trapped behind her against the corner.

Zack: Mars is trying to take some of the steam out of Katie, and that corner is not where she wants to be right now.

Steph: On the plus, being a striker Katie can fight her way out but Mars is still in control here.

She finally turned around, and began to land forearms to both sides of Katie’s head and a series of shoulder thrusts into her body. A hip toss sent her out to the canvas before Mars dropped down to a knee for a rear chinlock. She made sure to lean forward, forcing Katie to carry her body weight in the process. The Boston crowd seemed split down the middle on who they were supporting as Mars kept the hold applied.

Zack: Mars knows how to use her size to her advantage. This is a wear-down hold, designed to further rob Katie of whatever energy and stamina she has.

Steph: This is especially good for high drama moments. The pathos, Zack. You can feel it! How can Hanley escape this!

Stringer made sure it wasn’t a choke as Katie started to move her arms. She reached up and boxed Mars’ ears with both hands, disorienting her for a moment before Katie did it twice more. Whimsy lost her grip on Katie, and allowed Hanley to get back to her feet. With a couple deep breaths, the Kiwi turned and started laying in front kicks to Mars’ chest with quicker speed. Whimsy fell to a seat on the canvas before Katie took off for the far side. She rebounded with a leaping meteora to her chest, and hooked both legs behind her for a cover.

Steph: Big damn meteora and straight into a pin!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Mars got her shoulder up before the three came down, and Katie immediately got back to her feet. She waited until Mars was beginning to get up again before she hit the ropes, and came back with a hurricanrana…...except Mars caught her by the legs and countered into a sitout powerbomb! Then she rolled through for the cover.

Zack: Ring shaking impact, courtesy of Twitch’s favorite Prospect! Katie may be out cold!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOPE!!

Hanley’s arm came up a second before the three, and Mars rolled away from her and back to her feet. Whimsy gathered herself for a moment, and pulled Katie up into what looked like a vertical suplex, and held her there upside down….with one arm. The fans started counting the seconds until they got to eight, and she drove her into the mat with a brainbuster.

Steph: BBBBRRRRAAAAIIIINNNNNNNN-(inhale)-BBUUUUUSSTTTAAAHHHHH!!

The powerhouse rose back to her feet, and glanced over to see how close she was to the corner. She headed for it, and made her way up to the second turnbuckle from the inside. Katie writhed on the mat, very slow moving before Mars came off with her second rope senton…...but Katie rolled out of the way! Mars crashed back first onto the mat, and Katie struggled to get back to her feet.

Zack: Mars was looking for her favorite move, and well she got all of the canvas she wanted! Just no Katie!

Steph: They’re both down and the lights have been dimmed but they’re getting back up. So much fight in these two!

Both women were slow to make it back to their feet. Katie fired Mars into the far corner, took a couple deep breaths and ran in a half circle with a boot to her face. She ran around in another circle with a second boot across her jaw. She did it once more, but this time, she came back with a jumping knee strike to the jaw. Whimsy teetered and collapsed like a giant tree to the mat.

Zack: Two big face wash boots to the mush, and one of the most vicious jumping knees in the business just fell Mars like a sequoia.

Steph: All those hits to the head can only be pushed through for so long, Zack. Eventually it catches up with you.

The Kiwi Prospect headed out to the apron, measuring Mars for a moment before she launched herself into a suicide dive onto her opponent. With both arms, she hooked the leg and rolled into the cover as Stringer dropped to count.

Steph: Excellent landing and she sticks it! 9.8, 9.7, 9.8, and 7.3 from your Ukrainian judge!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Mars got her shoulder off the mat at the last second, and Katie made it back to her feet, taking in deep breaths after all the offense she had absorbed.

Zack: You can see how hard these two have been going at one another, and Katie’s gotta be wondering what else she can do to keep the Snapchat Sweetheart down!

Mars was very slow to move, and started to get to her knees before Katie went for her superkick. But Whimsy ducked underneath it, and popped back to her feet. Katie turned into a bearhug into a belly to belly suplex. Mars headed for the corner, and hopped up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside to quickly land her senton! She crushed Katie under her, and hooked both legs for the cover.

Steph: ON A WHIMSEY!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Mars rolled off the cover, and sat up with a lean forward to try to get herself together. After a couple seconds, she got back to her feet and had her hand raised by the referee.

Zack: I’m sure Mars will agree with me when I say Katie gave her all she wanted tonight, but came up just a little short. Mars is picking up some impressive wins, tonight being no exception.

Gaby: Here’s your winner by pinfall…………...MARS WHIMSY!!

Steph: Katie was ever impressive but Mars just kept pushing on through!

She rolled out under the bottom rope to the floor, and stopped to take some selfies with a few girls at ringside.

Zack: I’m sure there’ll be a Twitch stream later tonight for Mars, so start buying those bits now.

Steph: Also check eBay folks!

As Mars started to make her way to the back, we see a quick commercial for Malice and then head elsewhere inside the arena.

Down In The Bayou

The next shot takes us backstage, and finds the new number one contender to the Future Shock Championship alongside Sara in front of the Future Shock logo.

Sara: I’m here with Vivi Robichaud, who has the biggest match of her time in Future Shock coming up April 9th in her own hometown of New Orleans for Malice. Were you surprised at just how big a part of Malice Adam had in mind when he told you about it?

Vivi: I was. My record in Future Shock hasn’t been the best, so when he announced that he was making me a big part of Malice, I thought it would be for a number one contenders’ match to challenge the Aspire Champion, maybe a defense for Elizabeth given that she and I have known each other for several years and have quite a history. So when he announced that I would be facing Tara Cortez for the Future Shock Championship, I was caught off guard, absolutely.

Sara: You and Mars both have had run-ins with the Cortez girls, especially since you were the one who revealed there was a second….long before we found out there was a third. Since then, they have basically accused you of being shoehorned into the event. How do you respond to that when Adam himself said long ago you were going to be a major part of the show?

Vivi: I’ll say that perhaps there’s some truth to it, but I’ll remind them that I don’t determine the matches here. I’m excited that I get to work in front of my hometown crowd, and I look forward to the opportunity to spike Tara Cortez’s head into the mat. What did they expect me to do, not accept a title match? I didn’t politic for this match, I didn’t go on a rant about how I deserve the chance to challenge for the Future Shock Championship. But if Adam Grant thinks that I’m fit to challenge Tara Cortez, then I will do everything I can to prove that his faith in me has not been misplaced. I’m going to make the most of my opportunity here, I can promise you that, Sara.

Sara: Knowing that both Anna and Luna will be sequestered during your match to ensure it’s only you and Tara one on one for the title, does that give you any more confidence going into the match? Or do you think Tara will still be just as dangerous, or maybe moreso, as a result?

Vivi: The only confidence it gives me is that there won’t be any trading places or “triplet magic” happening - although, if it turns out that there is a fourth sister lurking somewhere under that ring, every single Cortez and their manager will know my feelings on the matter. Tara is indeed a dangerous opponent, and I would think that she’ll be eager to prove that her success thus far has not been determined by the fact that she has two doppelgangers with whom she can trade places when she feels a bit tired.

Sara: Lastly, what do you think it’s going to feel like for you to walk out in the main event of Malice in front of your own hometown on the 9th? I imagine that’s something every talent only dreams about.

Vivi: It is. I don’t get to work in New Orleans very much - in fact, I think the last time I had a match here was May of last year, for an episode of SVW Aggression. I’m eager to perform for my hometown crowd, many of whom have been following my career since it began in 2014, and I’m especially looking forward to having their support in what will be the most challenging match of my Future Shock career to date. The Voodoo Queen is coming home, and we’re gonna show Tara Cortez just how we do down in the bayou.

Sara: Thanks for taking the time to talk with me, Vivi. And good luck in New Orleans in 2 weeks.

Sara looks back to the camera with a smile before the show cuts elsewhere.

Sister Act

As the show cuts away from Vivi, the camera finds itself in the locker room of the Future Shock Champion (or Champions, depending on your perspective). Christian is stood between two of them (your guess for which), and one more to their left.

Christian: Malice is gonna be a big night for all three of these girls, and it can’t get here fast enough for me personally. But since I heard that Vivi was going to be interviewed tonight, I made sure to request some time so the reigning Future Shock Champions could have an opportunity to respond. What did you ladies think of what she had to say?

Of the two girls surrounding Christian, one wears her version of the Future Shock Championship around her waist (for convenience’s sake, we’ll say it’s the actual Champion, Tara) and the other carries the belt over her shoulder (we’ll say this is Luna). Tara speaks first.

Tara: Absolutely nothing of importance, which is in and of itself an improvement. See, we know what’s going on here. After the Future Shock Championship has become FFW’s true 10-star attraction, thanks to being in the possession of the Cortez Sisters, the fix is in so that the crowd drawers and people pleasers will be put against us in their vain efforts to take the belt away from our domain.

The sister farther away from CK (Anna) is the next to speak up. She has a strikingly more calm tone of voice when compared to the other two.

Anna: FFW has a history with New Orleans, what with its 5-time FFW Champion Scarlett Kincaid being Orleanian herself. Plenty shows have been held both in the Mercedes-Benz Superdome and the Smoothie King Center, two arenas placed side by side; all shows that have driven thousands upon thousands of people. So it’s not a surprise that a rising star such as Ms. Robichaud would be gifted an opportunity.

Luna: The only issue here is that she was literally shoehorned into a match against Tara for the belt. No contendership match, no prize cash-in, no nothing. Just “hey, we’re gonna have an event in the Big Easy, so go ahead and headline it for us, I’m pretty sure there’ll be lots o’ people there!”

Luna rolls her eyes, Tara shakes her head.

Luna: That alone would be enough reason for us to protest this freakshow from happening. Alas, we won’t. Wanna know why?

Anna: … Tara Cortez is undefeated.

The OG twins smirk.

Tara: That’s right. Which means that every single time Vivienne Robichaud has attempted to defeat me, she’s failed. Not so much Hurricane Vivienne, and more like a gentle breeze.

Christian: And I’d be remiss if we didn’t mention the fact that Luna here is about to give everyone a little preview of Malice. How many can say they will be making their debut in the ring at a Future Shock Pay Per View?

Christian moves towards Anna with a smile.

Christian: But that’s what’s about to happen. Anna and Luna against whichever two of the Stone Sisters decide they want to try their hand. Whichever two it is, the other two should probably watch this next match pretty closely.

Luna: Even if, let’s be honest, it won’t be of much help, when… Y’know…

Luna, CK and Tara all glare at Anna. The chillest of the Cortez Sisters just lowers her head and nods, and the OG twins look back to the camera.

Luna: You have no idea what’s coming up. Now, as for tonight’s next match…

The most electric of the sisters cracks her knuckles.

Luna: Let’s call it a free preview of what’s to come.

Christian: I think that’s our cue. Let’s go put on a show.

He holds the door open for Luna before following her out. From there, we head back to the ring.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2019, 11:07:19 pm »

The show heads back to the ring, and the “Wildcat” is already standing front and center ready to go.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

Zack: We’re about to see yet another debut, Steph. Seems like we have one every week lately. But it’s not a totally unfamiliar face, it’s the one Stone sister we haven’t seen in the ring yet with a woman we’ve seen who knows how many times.

Steph: We really should dye their hair streaks into their hair. All different solid colors, one per sister.

The otherwise quiet intro to Family Force 5's "Drama Queen" starts on the sound system, and lights start blinking in random colors as Luna Cortez walks onto the entrance ramp. She's soon joined by her manager Christian Kincaid, as he stands right beside her to show her off for the crowd. She stops right before the ramp, taking a spin and stopping in a particular pose, winking for the cameras before turning on her heels and running her hands up her slender body and then bringing them above her head, only to then point to the ring... and then wave off the booing audience. Shaking her head, Luna then starts strutting down the entrance ramp, rolling her eyes at the fans in attendance as she makes her way to the ring.

Gaby: Introducing first, escorted to the ring by Christian Kincaid... From Fort Worth, Texas... "THE FULL 10 STARS"... LUNA CORTEZ!

When Luna climbs into the ring, she makes her way to the ropes facing the hard camera, stepping onto the second rope and sitting on the top rope, her back turned to the hard cam and the audience, as she makes a pose similar to the one she did atop the ramp, winking at the cameras before she waves the crowd off once again and hops back down to the ring, making her way to her corner and sharing some last minute strategy with Christian.

Zack: This isn’t Luna’s first rodeo, so to speak, with the Stone Sisters. She met Mikayla in her debut, and now she’s about to find out what Melody can do….along with the rest of us.

Steph: In that way, Melody is the one at the advantage here.

The lights go out completely as sisters are doing it for themselves starts to play. A lightning effect of white and blue pyrotechnics erupt, lighting up the stage for a second at a time. In each of the flashes the silhouette of three female figures standing in a line on the stage.

We said, "Sisters are doin' it for themselves"
Standin' on their own two feet
And ringin' on their own bells
We said, "Sisters are doin' it for themselves"

The pyrotechnics finish and as the lights come back up a sound like thunder plays on top of the music track and a puff of smoke comes from the bottom of the stage, still hiding the female figures for a moment. The smoke clears to reveal the three Stone sisters; Melody, Madyson and Mikayla standing hand in hand with their heads raised, looking towards the ceiling.

Now this is a song to celebrate
The conscious liberation of the female state
Mothers, daughters and their daughters too, oh yeah
Woman to woman, we're singin' with you

Gaby: Introducing alongside Mikayla and Madyson of Trinity, this is…...MELODY STONE!

They unlink their hands and take off to the ring at a run and all jump up onto the apron at the same time. Melody and Madyson stand at a corner each, while Mikayla jumps up to sit on the top rope; all facing out towards the crowd. The two older sisters climb through the ropes while Mikayla stands up on the top rope and then backflips into the ring to land between them with a smirk. The three make their way to the corner and share some hushed words as the music comes to an end.

Zack: FFW’s favorite sister act have come to the ring en masse, and rightfully so given who Melody’s about to square off with, Steph. I’m curious to find out which two of these girls will be meeting Luna & Anna at Malice though.

Steph: Perhaps we’re going to get a hint through this match tonight?

Referee Jennifer Stringer checks both women for any foreign objects, and then calls for the bell after Gaby is out of the ring. The fans begin chanting for “Trinity”, which brings a smile to the witches’ faces before Melody waves Luna forward. They circle for a few seconds before Luna shakes her head, and steps out of the ring to the floor. She goes over to speak with Christian again as Melody rolls her eyes. The twin steps back up onto the apron, holding up a finger as she holds onto the top rope. Melody, however, gets tired of waiting as she slingshots her back in over the top instead. Cortez hops to her feet as Melody catches her with haymaker to the jaw followed by two more before whipping her across for the ride. Melody catches her on the rebound with a spinning back elbow to the jaw followed by a judo throw to the mat. Before the twin can get up, Melody locks in a top wristlock.

Zack: I guess Melody wasn’t interested in giving Luna a few more seconds of preparation, was she? Stone goes right into that wristlock to exert her control.

Steph: Ooh, y’know a few wrestlers live by this move and Melody is showing off her mat chops with it right from the start.

Luna got back to her feet, but wasn’t able to stand up straight due to the twisting of her arm. Melody started driving elbows into it with her free hand, causing Luna to almost go down to the mat again. She straightened Luna’s arm, and then picked her up off her feet by it, causing Cortez to shout in pain. She let her land back on the mat, and Melody used it to flip her over to the mat again. She quickly pressed it against the canvas before driving home repeated knee drops. Luna tried to get to her feet before Melody stopped that with an overhead keylock submission.

Steph: Now into a keylock and Zack I think we know what is Melody’s preferred style in just two clashes!

Zack: Definitely. She’s shown a definite aptitude for technical wrestling, which is a bit of a departure from her siblings we’ve seen...and who are watching now.

Luna’s face wrenched in pain as Melody kept the pressure applied. Both of her sisters looked on with smiles on their faces at ringside. Cortez reached up with her free arm,and jammed her thumb into Melody’s eye to get a break. When the referee admonished her, Luna ignored it and got back to her feet. She shook her arm in pain until she noticed Melody coming forward, and charged her with a running knee to her ribs. With her good arm, she rained elbows across her back before grabbing her head to plant her with a bulldog.

Zack: Melody’s arm work to start the match has really slowed Luna’s usual offensive flurry down. That arm’s still giving her problems.

Steph: I’m sorry was... Was Melody originally planning to be an MMA fighter because those elbows, that keylock transition... That’s too smooth even for an above average wrestler.

Melody began to rise again, and Luna pasted her with a right cross to the jaw to send her backwards a few steps. She fired her across to the far side, and caught her on the rebound with a back heel kick to the stomach to double Stone over. Christian watched on with approval as Luna grabbed her to execute a single knee facebreaker before reaching across her to make the cover.

Steph: Luna finally makes some space between her and Melody and probably not a moment too soon.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!

But Melody was out at two, and the crowd began chanting for the witches again. Luna got back to her feet, and told them all to shut up before dropping an elbow into her chest when she tried to rise.

Zack: I don’t think telling them to be quiet is going to get the desired reaction if you’re Luna, but she’d do well just to stay focused on her opponent.

She took off for the far side, and came back with a rolling thunder senton. Rising quickly back to her feet, she jerked Melody up with her into position for what looked to be a DDT. But Stone drove her backwards into the corner before she had the chance to execute it. It winded Luna for a second as Melody stood up, and fired off three knife edge chops to her chest. She fired Luna across to the far corner, but Cortez reversed it and sent her into it chest first. A codebreaker flipped the witch back onto the mat before Luna sat up, and dusted off her hands.

Steph: Luna’s gotta be feeling good after that reversal into the double knee facebreaker that all but launched Stone!

Zack: While she may not be the most popular girl at all, you can’t deny the skills possessed by Luna Cortez. Obviously your former manager has taught these girls well.

A smirk formed on her face as she got back to her feet, and dragged Melody up with her into a double underhook suplex. She rebounded off the near side with a running kneelift as she was trying to get up, snapping Melody’s head back before Luna hoisted her into a gutwrench suplex into a cover!

Steph: Luna taking her time now, showing off her own ground chops. I think if you asked any Cortez they’d say they can do it all.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Yet again, Melody escaped the fall at the two. Luna repaid her by grinding her forearm across her face, and then leaning down to bite her. The referee warned her about it as she got up, which Luna again ignored.

Zack: That’s two near falls for Luna, who hasn’t found the key to getting Melody to stay down for a three count yet.

Cortez backed up to the nearest corner, and hopped up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside. She pulled her elbow pad up, and came off with an elbow drop….only for Melody to roll out of the way. Cortez’s elbow struck the mat, causing her to shout in pain as her opponent was starting to get back to her feet. Melody regained her composure, and immediately stepped over Luna to apply a Fujiwara armbar on that same arm.

Zack: I think Melody might be the more technically proficient of the Stone girls, and now she’s got that bad arm right where Luna doesn’t want it, Steph.

Steph: Quick as a whip she played possum to let Luna come down and immediately set to work on a Fujiwara.

The referee dropped down beside Luna to see if she wanted to quit, but the twin made it clear she didn’t. Stone leaned back a little bit further, fully extending Luna’s arm in the process. Christian moved around to get in his client’s eyesight, and was cast a wary look by Mikayla and Madyson. He shouted some advice to her as Luna tried to reach for the ropes with her free hand...only it was just out of reach. Melody managed to lean back just a little more as Luna’s arm was almost in a 45 degree angle over her back.

Zack: Look at the torque Melody’s got on Luna’s left arm, Steph. Melody’s not looking for a pinfall tonight, she’s on her way to a submission right now!

Steph: All that arm work, it had to be the route she was going and man will Luna not live that down.

Luna stretched her arm out again before Christian pointed out where her feet were. She then stretched one leg to get her toes barely across the bottom rope. Stringer called for the break, which Melody looked to see and did as asked. The twin rolled out of the ring to the floor, clutching her left arm to her body as Christian knelt down to check on her. Mikayla and Madyson moved to the nearest corner, keeping a watchful eye as Melody got back to her feet in the ring.

Zack: I think Mikayla and Madyson are looking to make sure there’s no twin magic about to happen with Anna out here ringside. I can’t say as I blame them for that bit of logic either.

Steph: Sisters stick together, Zack. Knowing that, the Stone Sisters are living the same logic.

Luna listened to what her manager told her before slowly climbing back up on the apron. As she was about to step back into the ring, Melody rushed her and grabbed her by the hair before she was about to drop down to the floor again. The crowd got much louder, at least until Luna grabbed Melody’s head and snapped her neck across the top rope as she dropped to the floor. Stone choked and gasped for air before Cortez rolled in after her.

Zack: I think Luna was drawing her in right there, and it worked like a charm. Neither of these two are veterans, but Luna has had more ring time than Melody has, for sure.

Steph: Every little nugget of experience helps as Luna just showed there with that stun gun!

Luna measured Melody for a second, and took off with a lariat in mind. But Stone grabbed her arm instead, and pulled her down into a crucifix armbar instead. The fans came to their feet as Luna was caught near the center of the ring, and shouted in pain as Melody applied as much pressure as she could, with her sisters watching intently.

Zack: That’s her favorite submission, Steph. She told me she calls it BAD MAGIC!!

Steph: It looks like it from here and talk about a grip!

Christian implored Luna to come towards him, but that was proving very difficult as Melody had her stuck. Suddenly another twin hit the ring, and dropped down to unload right hands into Melody’s head. The referee called for the bell as Mikayla and Madyson hit the ring next. Christian waved his clients out, and they escaped before the other two witches could get to them.

Zack: I’m gonna assume, Steph, that that’s Anna! She just made the save before her sister was about to be forced to tap out!

Gaby: Your winner by disqualification……..MELODY STONE!!!

The witches helped their sister to her feet before the referee raised her hand. It was clear by Melody’s face that she wasn’t satisfied with a win like that. Meanwhile on the floor, Luna was already heading to the back with Anna keeping an eye on the ring during their exit.

Steph: I wish I could even say this was a surprise and yet...

Zack: Same here. Luckily they will be barred from ringside during the Future Shock title match at Malice. And deservedly so.

Mikayla and Madyson raised their sister’s hand to a pop from the crowd before the show headed elsewhere.

The Master Plan

When the show heads to the back, there we find Kyle Kilmeade and the red-haired knockout that is Cait Flanagan. He looks to the camera with a smile after exchanging a glance with Cait.

Kyle: Let’s just be honest here. Malice is 2 weeks away, and I’m curious. All of you out there watching, you tell me which match YOU want to see more. Is it the official main event….or is it the debut of this woman right here? Go ahead, give it some thought.

The pair gives the crowd a couple seconds, all of which are booing anyway.

Kyle: Do you really want to see Vivi challenging for the Future Shock Championship in what is basically a move designed to sell tickets rather than Pay Per View buys? Or is the match you want to see more than that Cait here against Nora Harris.

Cait: Let’s face it, they all want to see me against Nora Harris, because they’re all hoping to see me get my finely shaped arse handed to me by Lil Pixie Pump. They’re going to be sorely disappointed, but I’m sure they’re used to that by now in their daily lives.

Kyle: I want you all to realize something. That in about six months without her ever even having a match, she has become a focal point in Future Shock. She has become the most anticipated Prospect debut in the show’s history, and all of that...without really doing all that much. We created a desire in all of you. And not just the obvious kind, but you want to see her in the ring. For six months, Cait Flanagan has made herself the biggest star on this show to have never even been in a match.

Cait: The definition of working smarter, not harder. I made myself a must-see attraction, with the help of the best business partner I could have ever asked for.

Kyle: Now you’ll get to see it, you’re just going to have to pay for it. This match is the one everyone who isn’t in New Orleans wants to see more than the main event. But does she or I get any credit for that? Of course not.

Cait: They hate to admit we’re right, darling. But deep in their hearts, they know. They know that we played them like fiddles and now they’re too proud to admit it, so they just boo and complain like the useless children they are.

Kyle: The one woman who should be the MOST thankful for it though is Nora Harris. Because I promise you she’s not had a singles match in Future Shock that has gotten more attention than this one. No match she’s had, and no match she’s going to have anytime soon. You’re welcome, Nora. Without you realizing it, we hooked you to Cait’s coattails to make her debut even more special.

Cait: You know, when it comes right down to it, Nora should really be thanking all of Gold Standard for her having any relevance whatsoever in this company. I mean, if Cassandra Steen and Stacey Sky hadn’t taken the time to introduce Nora properly to Future Shock, where would she be? Lingering in obscurity with every other Prospect who tried and failed to make an impact. But we know Nora Harris’s name because women like Cassandra, and Stacey, and myself took pity on her and decided to give her the spotlight she’s been so desperately craving since her arrival.

Kyle: The last thing I think we should leave you with, Nora, is this. Do you think you were chosen at random for Cait? That it was all just a big coincidence? If you do, you’re a bigger fool than I’ve given you credit for being. You were chosen, because I knew Cait could outsmart you. I knew she could get in your head. And quite frankly, we knew you’d make her debut even more impressive when she shows you she’s a lot more than a million dollar body and equally valuable mind. She’s going to make you look bad at Malice. She’s going to embarrass you at Malice. And just like everything she got with her divorce a while back, you can take that to the bank.

Cait: At Malice, the Material Girl shows exactly what’s been brewing for these past six months, because I assure you, darling, that these Irish eyes have not been simply smiling. They have been watching, and waiting, and learning every bit that I can so that when I walk into that ring at Malice I will walk out having ended Nora’s fifteen minutes of fame.

The pair head off camera together before we cut to a video package detailing the history between the two women.

Changing Landscape

A commercial for Future Shock Malice on April 9th airs again, this time featuring the number one contender match for the Aspire Championship between Mara Werth and Gemma Pierce as they meet to see who challenges the new champion next. From there, we cut back to the live show and find Mara with her agent backstage.

Carson: What a difference a few weeks makes, eh Mara? Weeks ago, you were being interviewed about the upcoming match at Malice and stated you wished to have one more round with Lydia Charisma. And then...later that same day, what happened?

Mara: I guess I maybe sorta jinxed it a little bit didn’t I? A new Aspire Champion was crowned and I guess that second round with Lydia will either be with nothing on the line…. Or if everything goes right and the stars align, it’ll be with me defending the title instead. Though there’s a lot that needs to go right before we get to that stage and I don’t want to get ahead of myself or overlook anyone. I mean there’s Gemma Pierce and then the Gold Standard…. The Gold Standard’s Lioness, Elizabeth Lannister. So, one match at a time, right? Because Gemma Pierce at Malice on April 9th is certainly going to be a major test for me; she’s got all sorts of talent and power I’ll need to overcome.

Carson: Were you at all surprised that the title changed hands in Mexico City? Much less with a submission victory?

There was a slight nod of the head.

Mara: I definitely didn’t see a submission victory coming. Not given the way Lydia had been so dominant in her defences before that match. I figured there was always a chance that Elizabeth could have gotten an opening on Charisma, hit a couple of big shots to stun her and pick up the three count or perhaps even surprise her for the pinfall. But all credit to her for listening to Kyle and going into the match with a game plan that she was able to execute almost flawlessly it seems. It was a great performance from the Lioness.

Carson: I think it goes to show how pretty much anything is capable of happening in Future Shock. The talent depth is second to none. Like when Miss Shannon faced Freya some time ago.

Mara: Oh yeah, you can’t take anything for granted in Future Shock. It almost seems like there’s a surprise around every corner. And you never know, I could be the next one to pull off a huge shock…. Probably won’t break Harley’s record against Freya - that might just be unbreakable under normal circumstances. But I could be the first to five now instead?

Carson: That’s very possible. I doubt anyone is going to top that match’s length, and a very ignominious honor for Freya. But that aside, it’s onto Miss Pierce two weeks from tonight. This is a woman who Lydia managed to defeat twice, something no one else in Future Shock has done. But you don’t have to do it twice, just once and then you can try your skills against Miss Lannister instead.

Mara: Doing it twice is certainly very impressive...but I guess that’s because managing to do it once is hard enough in and of itself. Two weeks time at Future Shock Malice, I’m going to have to be at my absolute best in order to overcome Gemma Pierce. Again, I won’t be taking anything for granted and I can promise that I’m going to be working my socks off to be right on top of my game when I step in that ring. I’ll be doing everything that I can to earn this opportunity to challenge for Elizabeth Lannister and I promise that you’re going to want to make sure you see this match between Gemma and I. It’s going to be quite something. It wouldn’t surprise me if it stole the show; if it was match of the night and an instant classic.

A graphic reminds us of the match in two weeks for an Aspire Championship shot before we head elsewhere.

The Touring Townshend

The show heads to the locker room area as we see a new face getting a tour by one of the production staff. The raven-haired beauty heads towards Adam as he rounds the corner.

Adam: There you are! How’s the tour coming?

Arabella: It’s been incredible so far, thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to come here.

Adam: Met any people who you liked so far?

Arabella: Is it cheating if I say everyone? I mean, I don’t think the Cortezes were too keen, but the Stone Sisters were lovely. And I got to meet Sydney Christensen, who I’ve admired for years now. I didn’t say much - I was a bit starstruck, to be honest. But overall you’ve a lovely roster here.

He gestures towards the camera as it approaches closer.

Adam: Since you’re already on television, would you like to introduce yourself to the people watching?

Arabella: Of course! I’m Arabella Townshend, though most people call me Bella. Gets me a lot of Twilight jokes but as I always say, I had the name long before Stephanie Meyer gave it to the character. Anyway, I’ve been training off and on for a couple of years now as my schedule’s allowed. I’m from London and just started working in REBELLION Pro over there, so if most of your audience hasn’t heard of me, it’s okay. But now that they have, when I’m a huge success they’ll be able to say hey, I remember her!

Adam: I’ll tell you what. If you would like, I’ll see about getting you to Malice on the 9th. Think that you’d enjoy that?

Arabella: That would be wonderful! I’ve gotten to know some very special people in New Orleans, so it’d be great to spend more time there.

Adam: Then come with me, and we’ll get all that sorted out before the show’s over. Our Pay Per Views tend to be even more chaotic than the regular shows.

The pair head towards his office.

Arabella:  While I’ve got your ear, there is something I’d like to talk with you about… off camera, if that’s okay?

Adam: C’mon in, and I’m happy to hear what’s on your mind.

The pair head inside the Director’s office before Adam closes the door, and we head back to the ring.
Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2019, 11:08:48 pm »

Future Shock returns from the commercial break, and heads back to the ring with the “Wildcat” ready and waiting to begin.

Gaby: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is your main event of the evening.

Zack: Given what happened at the Mexico City Supershow and last week too, there’s gonna be plenty of bad blood in this match. Welcome to the booth, Missy.

Missy: Thanks for having me, Zack. I always enjoy getting to see the action up close when I can.

I won’t give up, no I won’t give in
Till I reach the end
And then I’ll start again
No I won't leave
I wanna try everything
I wanna try even though I could fail

Gaby: From Chicago Illinois, weighing in tonight at 103 pounds... she is Nora Harris!

The bouncy music of Shakira's Try Anything plays and out comes Nora, bouncing on the toes of her boots as she waves to the fans and then she cartwheels into the aisle before she sprints down to the ring, slides under the bottom rope and pops up to wave at the fans again.

I won’t give up, no I won’t give in
Till I reach the end
And then I’ll start again
No I won't leave
I wanna try everything
I wanna try even though I could fail

She smiles at the referee and respectfully waits for her partner.

Zack: There’s no question that one of the most anticipated matches at Malice involves that woman right there, who may have the most personal grudge on the entire show against Cait Flanagan.

Missy: That is going to be one hell of a match I think. It’s been building and Nora is about ready to explode.

“Charisma” by W.A.S.P. fills the arena as up near the top of the ramp a fine smoke begins to pour out from both sides. Fragments of code begin running on the ground, but they slowly transform into... Music notes. The notes of green and purple begin to appear on the ground of the ramp towards the ring.

“I've a breath in minds of men with the lies I breathe!
No man's ever ruled the world not knowing the curse of me!
I'm some of the seven sins, vanity in the lust of men!
I'm the Alpha-Omega man, I'll show you who I am!
Ohhhhhh, hypnotic charm, mesmerizing face, my soul has a dark embrace!
A magic tongue, I'll seduce you all ‘till I'm your king, ‘till ya know my...!

CCHHHHAARRRIIIZZZMMMMAAAAAAAAAA!!! DO YOU KNOW MY NAME!?
I’M THE GOD THAT YOU PRAISE, WHEN YOU WORSHIP MY NAME!
CCHHHHAARRRIIIZZZMMMMAAAAAAAAAA!!! ARE YOU IDOLIZING ME!?
I’M A DANGEROUS THING, AND YOUR NEW MESSIAH’S ME!”

Walking backwards through the smoke is Lydia Charisma with her back to the crowd. She raises her hands up over her head and turns around, doing a little air guitar! Charisma continues to play an invisible guitar halfway down the ramp. She stops to look through the crowd and spots a young man in the audience on the way to the ring. Lydia taps her cheek, telling him to kiss it... Before doing the same to the girl nearby him.

Gaby: From Sin City... Weighing in at 202 pounds... She is THE RAWK OF AGES, THE JUKEBOX POWERHOUSE, THE ONE WOMAN NIELSEN RATING... This is “THE SIX STRING SINNER”... LLLYYYDDDIIIAAA! CCCHHHHAAARRRIIISSSSMMMMAAAAA!!

“I'm a liar blinding your vision, vatican man!
Preachin' fear and using religion, with the Bible and Koran!
I wrap myself in the American flag, and tell people I'm for which it stands,
I'm comin' back till you know I'm God, ‘till you believe, till you know my...!

CCHHHHAARRRIIIZZZMMMMAAAAAAAAAA!!! DO YOU KNOW MY NAME!?
I’M THE GOD THAT YOU PRAISE, WHEN YOU WORSHIP MY NAME!
CCHHHHAARRRIIIZZZMMMMAAAAAAAAAA!!! ARE YOU IDOLIZING ME!?
I’M A DANGEROUS THING, AND YOUR NEW MESSIAH’S ME!”

With unfettered confidence she slides into the ring before stopping to crouch down and seemingly check her kneepads. Suddenly Lydia springs up and runs against the ropes, stopping in the center to crouch once more and flex her bicep. She kisses each once, posing for the crowd as her song fades out.

Zack: If ever there’s a woman with something to prove to herself, that’s Lydia Charisma! She has daggers for the reigning Aspire Champion, and I doubt she’s a secret Valerie fan either.

Missy: I doubt there’s many people that like any of the Gold Standard to be honest. But Lydia and Nora both have good reasons to dislike them more than most.

As the fans sit in their seats in anticipation of what is to come, they are greeted by the somewhat subtle opening riff of ‘Massive Addictive’ by Amaranthe. A few seconds pass before the song kicks into full gear, causing the curtains to rustle a bit before the dapper figure of one Kyle Kilmeade emerges from the back. He steps out onto the stage and glances at either side of the stage at the crowd before stepping to the side, holding out his hand to the curtain. Out from the back emerges the beautiful Elizabeth Lannister. Stepping out onto the stage, she takes Kyle’s outstretched hand and promptly twirls around slowly, showing off the intricate work on her robe. Dropping his hand, Elizabeth nods and starts to walk down the aisle, Kyle walking in stride next to her.

Gaby: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way to the ring, being accompanied by her manager Kyle Kilmeade…..from Scottsdale, Arizona...the reigning Future Shock Aspire Champion….…’THE LIONESS’ ELIZABETH LANNISTER!!

Once she reaches the ring she begins to climb the steel steps, with Kyle hopping up onto the apron and holding the ropes open for her. She carefully climbs through the opened ropes and steps into the middle of the ring, flipping her hair over her shoulders and sticking her arms out to the sides, her head tilted back, a confident smirk etched on her angelic features. She then returns her head to it’s normal position and unclasps her robe, shrugging it off as Kyle reaches forward to carefully hand it to a nearby stagehand. She then moves her arms back and forth to loosen up as the music begins to fade out. He then heads to the back.

Zack: This pairing we are about to see is not one we have seen within the Gold Standard. But I wouldn’t put it past Kilmeade to have these two working like machinery tonight. Elizabeth looks prouder than I’ve ever seen her, now with that title.

Missy: The annoying thing about the Gold Standard is that they are pretty much interchangeable when it comes to tag matches, there doesn’t seem to be a combination that doesn’t work.

The lights in the arena sharply cut off, leaving everything in complete darkness. The chiming of a clock is heard echoing in the darkness, followed by a chipper, circus like chime tone. As the tone chimes on, a vibrant gold spotlight shines down on the top of the stage. The circus chimes are soon replaced by the opening chorus of “Villain” by Wild Fire.

"Tic tic toc, the time bomb clock
Ticks grinning ear to ear here baby
Tic Tic Toc, the time bomb clock
ticks counting down...
tic, tic stop!"

At the exact moment “stop” is sung, the song kicks into full gear, setting off a series of shimmering gold strobe lights going off on either side of the ramp. A few seconds pass before the controversial redhead, Valerie McKinley makes her way out from behind the curtain and stands in the immediate center of the stage, standing in the gold spotlight. Coming out behind her and standing next to her was her manager, one Kyle Kilmeade.

"You know I speak in riddles,
And I’m plotting to destroy
Villain as I always was
Crazy is as crazy does"

Clad in a mid-thigh length leather jacket worn open over her gear, Valerie looks around at the crowd showering her with a rousing chorus of boos. She looks over at Kyle and the pair simply shake their heads. The strobe lights begin to lessen in intensity as the pair makes their way down the aisle, her arms at her side and a focused look on her face. As she makes her way to the ring, the fans on either side of the aisle make their displeasure at her appearance rather noticeable, which Valerie simply dismisses with an arrogant flip of her hand.

"My sanity's in short supply
Mad as a hatter, hey surprise!
T-T-T-Ticking bomb on the inside
Livin' with the villain pacing in my mind."

Gaby: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring, being accompanied by Kyle Kilmeade…..from Providence, Rhode Island…….Valerie McKinley!!

The boos grow louder as Kyle hops up onto the apron and climbs into the ring. Valerie hops up onto the apron and spins around so her back is resting on the ropes. With her head bowed, she lifts both arms up towards her head and has her pointer finger and thumb on both hands close to her head. She lifts her head up and extends her arms out, her fingers pointing out at the crowd like pistols. She then makes a motion like she was firing her finger guns at the crowd before turning around to see Kyle already holding the ropes open for her. She steps through the open ropes and into the ring.

"I'm blowing up the mystery
And all the pretty things you see
Light flame to fuse
And Sparks will fly
You said goodnight
Now say goodbye."

Once in the ring, she walks around with her arms extended outward, reveling in the heat from the crowd. She walks over to the corner and peels off her jacket, letting it drop to the apron as the lights return to normal and her music fades out. She rests her back against the turnbuckles and brushes a few stray strands of hair out of her face, awaiting the start of the action.

Zack: The former Future Shock Champion and reigning co-holder of the tag titles, Valerie McKinley’s match with Nora last week didn’t end like either of them hoped. And I suspect the One Percenter has every intention of rectifying that here.

Missy: She’ll see it as a blemish on her record no doubt, but I have a feeling Nora could have put her away if it hadn’t of ended the way it did.

Referee Jennifer Stringer checks all four women as Gaby leaves, and then calls for the bell to start the match. Lydia and Nora play a little game of rock, paper, scissors to decide who starts. Both of them throw out scissors, look at each other, and then take off across the ring towards their opponents. Lydia catches Valerie with a forearm to the side of the head, and starts laying in right hands to back her into the ropes. Nora surprises Elizabeth with a dropkick to the chest that sends her back into the corner. She whips her across to the far corner, and follows her in with a corner clothesline. The Boston crowd roars in approval the girls Irish whip both of their opponents into the ropes. Lydia and Nora join hands for a double clothesline that sends them through the ropes to the floor. Harris grins over to Lydia, who gives the crowd a few flexes.

Zack: Lydia and Nora are starting things off in a blur, and the Gold Standard just experienced a drop in market value out here ringside! Lydia’s welcoming Boston to the gun show!

Missy: The only part of that I’m not happy with is that they didn’t manage to catch Mr smarmy in the process! That would have been the icing on the cake that was the best start to a Gold Standard match I’ve seen in awhile!

Valerie and Elizabeth got back to their feet, and regrouped with their manager on the outside. Nora sat on the middle rope, inviting either or both back into the ring. Neither of them took her up on the offer as they went around the corner. The referee told one of the girls to go to the corner, and Nora obliged her as Lydia cracked her knuckles and pointed to Elizabeth, telling her to get in the ring.

Missy: Valerie and Elizabeth don’t look to keen to get back in, do they? I can’t say I blame them really, Lydia and Nora are both primed for this match. Lydia wants Elizabeth but I bet the feeling is far from mutual.

Zack: There’s some unfinished business there, as far as Lydia is concerned. She’s got a point to prove, and wants to pick up with the “Lioness” where they left off in Mexico City.

The Gold Standard girls got back onto the apron, and discussed something briefly before Valerie stepped into the ring for her team. Lydia canted her head, and looked across to Elizabeth with disappointment. Lannister wouldn’t even look at her, instead out at the crowd who wanted her in the ring too. Valerie shouted at Lydia to look at her instead, and even slapped her across the face when she felt she was being disrespected. Lydia looked back at her with a smile on her face, and immediately began to unload with right hands one after another. Shot after shot after shot landed before Lydia fired her across to the neutral corner. Charisma followed her in with a discus elbow to the  mouth before scooping her up…..way up overhead and bench pressing her a few times...then walking out from under her to let her faceplant on the mat.

Zack: Well Valerie wanted Lydia’s attention, and she’s got all of it now she could have ever asked for! Charisma likes to powerlift, and Valerie is hardly going to be difficult for her.

Missy: In what universe did Valerie think poking the bear like that would be a good idea? I thought she had brains, but I guess I was mistaken.

Lydia pulled the redhead back to her feet, and shoved her into her team’s corner. She made the tag to Nora before both of them grabbed the top rope, and unleashed a flurry of kicks to her body one after another. A double hip toss sent Valerie sprawling onto the mat before Lydia stepped out onto the apron. Nora watched as McKinley started to get up, and then snapped a rear waistlock on her and hurled her with a German suplex into the corner. Valerie’s head hit the middle turnbuckle on the way down, causing her to slump against the bottom pad. Harris bolted towards her with a corner dropkick into her chest before rolling back to her feet.

Zack: We’re picking up where things went south on our last show. Nora’s got a little unfinished business with Valerie, especially after Flanagan inserted herself into their match.

Missy: Considering that Lydia and Nora aren’t a full time tag team, their chemistry so far is pretty damn good. I guess having a shared foe in the Gold Standard is partly to do with that.

As Valerie started to crawl out of the corner, Nora headed for the next corner. She made her way up to the top rope, scouting the redhead for a second before Elizabeth shook the rope under her feet. Nora landed straddling the top turnbuckle before the referee got onto Elizabeth. The One Percenter started to get herself back together, and immediately bolted towards the corner to catch Nora with a running forearm to the side of her head. Harris hung over the corner before Valerie grabbed her arms, and jerked her off the turnbuckle to land on the mat. The Pixie was slow to move, and started to crawl away as Valerie yanked her to her feet and applied a cobra clutch.

Missy: Ouch! That never feels good when it happens, and its hard to focus straight after. Valerie made perfect use of that distraction though, I have to give her credit for that. The Gold Standard have never met a distraction that they don’t like.

Zack: They had to do something, because it was starting to look a little dire in there. Neither of these pairs are regular tag teams, but it was starting to look like Lydia and Nora were long lost sisters.

Valerie started shaking Nora in the hold for a couple seconds, trying to sap away more of her energy. But Harris still tried to make it to the ropes, reaching forward as Valerie kept trying to step on the back of her leg to bring her down to the mat. Nora showed she was stronger than Valerie as she practically was pulling them both to the ropes until McKinley managed to bring her down to a knee and then fall backwards to the mat on her side.

Zack: Valerie managed to get her down, and on the mat is the last place you want to be in a cobra clutch. The lights can go out in a hurry like that.

Missy: Valerie is trying her damndest to get some of the wind out of Nora sails, and if she holds her in the clutch much longer she just might manage it.

The referee moved in front of Nora to check for a submission, but the brunette didn’t seem interested in that at all. She instead began trying to drag them towards the nearest set of ropes until Valerie rolled over to her other side. Kyle watched with a smile on his face, giving encouragement as Nora’s movements began to falter. But the hold was quickly broken when Lydia came into the ring to drop a knee into Valerie’s head. Stringer escorted her back to the corner, and while she did that. Elizabeth clapped her hands over her head as Valerie rolled out to the floor and she replaced her. When the referee turned back around, Elizabeth had applied a rear chinlock.

Missy: A perfect save from Lydia...or at least a temporary reprieve from the Cobra clutch for Nora. I don’t think she’s going to be liking that rear chinlock much better though.

Zack: There was no tag right there, but if you’re Nora Harris, one’s about as bad as the other right now.

Lydia started pounding the corner with her fist, trying to rally the crowd. It worked very well as Nora began to rise to her feet. Elizabeth transitioned the hold into a standing side headlock, and began to grind her arm against Nora’s head in the process. The Pixie tried to shoot her off into the ropes, but Lannister wasn’t having it. Instead Nora scooped her up for an atomic drop that propelled her forward into Lydia, who delivered an elbow to the top of her head. The blonde stumbled backwards into a German suplex with a bridge from Nora as the referee slid into position.

Zack: A big time elbow to the Lioness, and Nora may be about to scoop out a win right here!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Elizabeth rolled her shoulder off the mat at two, causing Nora to get back to her feet. Li’l Pixie Pump was slow to get back to her feet as Lydia had her hand outstretched for a tag, and the crowd was begging her to make it.

Missy: The crowd want this tag almost as much as Nora needs it at the moment. She could do with a breather after those holds in quick succession.

Nora headed in that direction, and made the tag to the delight of the fans. Lydia stepped through the ropes with a big grin on her face, as she looked across at the woman who took her title.

Lydia: CHAARRRRRRRRRRRRRISSSSSSSSSSSSSMAAAAAAAAAA!!

Fans: DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?!

Zack: Lydia’s got the tag, and she’s got the one member of the Gold Standard she wants the most! Lydia and Elizabeth round two is upon us!

Missy: Oh boy! This is going to be fun to watch, not so much for Elizabeth I don’t think. Lydia has clearly been dying to get her hands on her.

Lannister made it back to her feet, and looked to see Lydia standing across from her with a smile on her face. Lannister’s eyes widened as Lydia charged towards her, looking to grab her. But the blonde ducked under that. Lydia spun around as Elizabeth bounced off the far side into a baseball slide between the powerhouse’s legs before she rolled into the corner and made the tag back to Valerie. The Boston crowd once more booed the Aspire Champion as Valerie stepped back into the ring.

Zack: I don’t think Elizabeth Lannister has any interest in Lydia Charisma tonight or any night. Future Shock’s Aspire Champion has elected to bring the One Percenter back into the ring….because that went so well for her earlier in this match.

Missy: If I’m Valerie I’d be making Elizabeth fight her own battle for a minute. Valerie’s not the freshest at the moment after dealing with Nora already.

Elizabeth flicked her hair in Lydia’s direction before the powerhouse went to get her anyway. Valerie cut her off at the pass though with a running knee to the ribs. It stunned the former champion for a second before McKinley started raining blows across her back to try to drive her down. It worked, causing her to drop to one knee before the redhead fired her into the Gold Standard corner. She then went to the other corner to antagonize Nora. The Future Shock Pixie stepped through the ropes, causing the referee to intercept her while Elizabeth used the tag rope to choke Lydia on the other side.

Missy: Or they could just do that… why do they always manage to surprise me with the depths they’ll drop to? I really shouldn’t be by now, and given who manages them.

Zack: There’s no shortcut that the Gold Standard won’t take advantage of, if they get half a chance. Lydia’s getting mugged by the Aspire Champion meanwhile!

Nora tried to point that out to the official, but Stringer demanded she get out of the ring. She finally did as she was asked, and the referee turned around to see Valerie execute a DDT onto Lydia. The One Percenter drove her elbow repeatedly into the powerhouse’s head before she got back to her feet, and rebounded off the near side with a knee drop. She glanced back to the partner, and Elizabeth tagged back into the match. The “Lioness” dragged Lydia’s neck across the bottom rope before stepping on her back to choke her. Stringer got to a four count before she stepped off….and back on again for another four count.

Zack: I see the writing on the wall here. Elizabeth is more than happy to fight Lydia…..as long as she’s down. She’s also not straying too far from her corner either.

Missy: She’s getting ready for that quick tag out as soon as Lydia shows signs of starting to get up. They should consider renaming themselves the Yellow standard judging by how often they avoid a straight up one on one go around.

The referee really got onto her case as Elizabeth backed away from the ropes. As she did so, Kyle clocked Lydia with a right hand to the mouth when she was trying to get her breath. Valerie smiled down at him as he moved around to stand nearer to her. Elizabeth finally went back to get her, pulling Charisma up to her feet for double underhook DDT before rolling her over for the cover. The referee dropped to count.

Missy: Oh for fu-- as if the mugging Elizabeth and Valerie were giving wasn’t enough, Kyle had to stick his slimy hand in to?! This crowd may just riot if they get a three count here.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOPE!!

The 6 String Sinner kicked out after the two, and Elizabeth got back to her feet. She dragged the sole of her boot across Charisma’s face, and pulled her back to her feet. Lydia was up to her knees before she surprised Elizabeth with a punch in the stomach. It stunned her for a second, and was followed up by two more.

Zack: Lydia’s coming back to life now, look at those shots to the bread basket there. That stopped Elizabeth cold!

Missy: Should we take bets on how long it takes Elizabeth to try and run for the hills now that Lydia is coming around?

She finally made it back to her feet, and started firing right hands again. This time, they were landing against the side of her head and sending the blonde backwards with each shot. The Aspire Champion wobbled on her feet before Lydia took off for the far side. But she didn’t get to rebound before Kyle grabbed her foot under the bottom rope. Charisma turned on a dime, and reached through the ropes to grab him by the hair, to the delight of the crowd.

Missy: Pass the popcorn, this is about to get real good! Go on, Lydia, clobber the smug look off his face!

Zack: Kilmeade needs to learn to keep his hands to himself, and there’s nowhere to go unless he wants a bald patch on his head!

The referee ducked through the ropes, trying to get Lydia to let him go. Nora took off down the apron with a sliding dropkick to his chest that sent him to the floor. She gave Lydia a high five a second before Elizabeth used a punt between the powerhouse’s legs to drop her to her knees. The referee turned back with a confused look before Lannister doubled back to make the tag to Valerie.

Missy: I think Nora and Lydia have just gone to the top of my Christmas card list! You know I’m going to be watching that on slow motion replay for a while. I might have a still printed and framed for Adam too.

Zack: Lydia just had her reproductive system rearranged after that nasty punt that everyone but the referee saw! And those of you who had Valerie getting the tag within 3 minutes in the office pool can collect now!

Valerie rebounded off the near side ropes to catch the kneeling Lydia with a knee to the side of her head. It reeled her backwards before the redhead hit the ropes again as she was getting up. But as soon as she came back this time, Lydia surprised her with a spinebuster that put both of them on the mat, with Charisma still favoring her groin for obvious reasons. Lydia was the first back to her feet, with Valerie starting to get up as well. The redhead charged towards her, only to get caught with hand around her throat until Lydia planted her with a chokeslam. The crowd popped at that, and she dropped down to make the cover immediately.

Missy: Damn! Valerie almost went straight through the ring with that chokeslam. This could be it!

…………………………………………………………………………….

Zack: Lydia’s got the cover, and…...where’s Stringer?! Of course! I should have guessed already!

No count was forthcoming as Kyle had climbed back onto the apron. Stringer went to get him down, as Elizabeth slid a chair into the ring on the other side. The “Lioness” slid in quickly as Lydia was trying to get the referee’s attention, and not looking behind her….until Nora dove back into the ring and caught Elizabeth with a spear!

Missy: I’m starting to think Kyle must enjoy getting knocked around because he never learns, does he? It hasn’t helped the Gold Standard much this time though, thanks to that ring shaking spear from Nora. Elizabeth will probably be wondering what planet she’s on about now.

Harris and Elizabeth traded right hands on the canvas as Lydia got back to her feet. She scooped up the chair to get rid of it until Valerie kicked it up into her face. It smacked her forehead, causing her to drop it and stagger backwards as the referee was still trying to get Kyle off the apron.

Missy: Oh come on! The referee needs to just ignore Kyle and look at what’s going on in the ring. The Lydia shaped face print in that chair might give some indication!

As Charisma stumbled in place, Valerie went to grab Lydia into position for her finisher. But the powerhouse surprised her with a headbutt to the face instead. Both women reeled for a second. Charisma pulled Valerie into position for her kneeling belly-to-back piledriver after kicking the chair out of the ring, and the fans immediately came to their feet.

Zack: NIRVANACLASM!! Valerie got spiked!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Stringer called for the bell as Nora rushed towards her partner to help her to her feet with a big smile on her face. Both girls had their hands raised as Gaby made it official.

Gaby: Your winners of the match by pinfall……….LYDIA CHARISMA and NORA HARRIS!!

Missy: Yes! Good on them. Despite the Gold Standard trying to stack the odds Lydia and Nora won out. I’m sure that goes some way towards settling the receipts they have against them.

Zack: I’m sure it has to feel good for them both, and well deserved too! The Gold Standard never goes down without some thinking outside the box.

As the fans gave the two girls plenty of support, the video wall came to life and showed Cait Flanagan in Nora’s locker room backstage. The pixie’s face flashed before she dove out of the ring, and took off towards the back with the camera in hot pursuit.

Missy: Oh boy…. As if Nora needed any more reason to want to smash Cait’s face in. That girl really likes to be thorn in Nora’s side doesn’t she? I have a feeling she’s going to end up regretting it in the not too distant future.

The camera had a hard time keeping up with Nora, but she finally burst through the door to find Cait standing with a smile on her face. The door slammed shut, finding more of the Gold Standard waiting for her inside the doorway. Lacey, Stacey, and then Cait jumped her, and started beating her down to the floor. Cait took over from there, and smashed her head into the wall.

Zack: If Admiral Akbar were here, he’d say what we were all thinking! It’s a trap!

Missy: They’re like rats or something, where one goes the rest follows, or aren’t too far behind.

Flanagan pulled Nora up into position, and delivered a piledriver into the floor on Nora that crumpled her to a heap.

Zack: Either that’s payback for Nora clocking Kilmeade two shows in a row, or Cait is making friends in the Gold Standard! Either way, Nora’s out cold!

Missy: A little from column A, a little from column B, I’d say.

Cait dumped all of Nora’s bags onto the floor before kicking proverbial dust behind her as she left the room. The final image before Future Shock faded off the air was that of trainers heading in to check on Nora.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: