Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 09:39:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Velocity - March 28, 2019

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Velocity - March 28, 2019  (Read 2564 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: March 30, 2019, 04:22:53 pm »

Live from the United Center in Chicago, Illinois
March 28, 2019

A couple is shown sitting on the sofa playing video games, particularly the newest FFW game as we see it’s Rose Gardner and her boyfriend. “Shotcaller” by Taio Cruz begins to play in the background. On the screen, they are playing a match between Artemis Kaiser and Miko Ayano before it fades to a shot of the two actually facing. The next shot is Savannah Taylor applying her favorite submission. Another flash into “Killer B” Bianca Reed climbing up onto the turnbuckle and flipping off her sunglasses to the crowd. Next we see Missy and Scarlett Silver giving each other a hip bump while O.E. is trying to get her Pokemon cards back from Emma Mackenzie.

As Rose and Alex continue to play, he starts to get the better of her in a tag match on the screen between KO/TO and the Gold Standard. The shot changes to a real one of Kyle raising Valerie and Lacey’s hands in victory. Kelly Kincaid takes off down the ramp towards the ring in another shot, leaping over the camera as she does so. Nevaeh Summers connects with a moonsault in the next clip before we head back to the couple on the couch.

Rose gives Alex a long look with a quirked eyebrow before she reaches forward and “accidentally” hits the reset button. But as he’s about to protest, we cut back to clips starting with Isis and Valentina giving each other a grin. Caitlyn Storm is then shown connecting with a superkick. The next shot is NHB rallying the crowd before we we see Riley Savell rolling her head on her shoulders. Back in the living room, Rose turns the channel just as the Velocity logo flashes across the screen, and then we head directly to the live show. The crowd roars as they see themselves on television, while spotlights shine all throughout the arena. Katherine Grayson heads for the ring with a smile on her face while “Shotcaller” starts to fade out.

Zack: Welcome, everyone, to the Windy City! You’re watching Velocity, and we are all the way live from Chicago, Illinois in the United Center! We are well on our way on the road to Relentless on May 18th, and you’ve chosen a terrific night to join us.

Mai: Of course they have! I’m here, and I know I bring in a very large part of the demographic. But it’s the main event that has me most piqued with Nevaeh and Sophia meeting for the first time ever.

Zack: That is a Pay Per View quality match if you ask me, but we still have plenty to look forward to before we get to that. Let’s send it up to Kat, and get this show underway.

Velocity returns from the commercial break back to the ring, and finds Kat Grayson back in the center with her microphone.

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

Zack: Well this should be a very intriguing match, if only to see who the fans may support during it. I’m not sure they are going to be fans of either.

Mai: Well that’s why they pay to see women like this, and not the other way around. Personally I’m split down the middle here.

The lights go out completely as the opening guitar riff of ‘Is this the way you get to hell by Stitched up heart’ starts to play. A red spotlight hits highlighting a handbasket sitting on the otherwise empty stage.

Is this the way you get to hell?
Is this the way you get to hell in a handbasket?
You will tear me apart.
You will tear apart my mind, My simple mind.
It's just cause you hurt so bad,
That you end up blind, You end up blind.
Is this the way you… Is this the way you...
Is this the way you…

A second spotlight hits at the entrance to see Raven Knight standing with her arms raised above her head making the bottom of her top raise enough to show part of her taut abdomen. Boos erupt from the crowd which just bring a smirk to the resident firestarter’s face.

Dripping from bloody fingers,
Running from the palms of my hands.
I didn’t even have a chance.

Kat: Introducing at this time...from Providence, Rhode Island,--weighing in at one-hundred twenty pounds, she is the “The Dark Raven:” RAVEN KNIIIIGHT!

I will tear you apart.
I will tear apart your mind, Your simple mind.
It's just cause I hurt so bad,
That I end up blind, I end up with a simple mind.
Is this the way you… Is this the way you...
Is this the way you…

Raven walks out onto the stage and approaches the handbasket with the smirk still in place on her face, suddenly she kicks out sending the basket toppling down the ramp and scattering black rose petals in its wake and down the ramp.

I didn’t even have a chance.

Raven walks down the ramp towards the ring with her arms raised either side of her and her middle fingers extended towards the crowd. She speeds up as she nears the ring and jumps up onto the apron, sliding under the bottom rope and jumping to her feet in a quick fluid sequence. She raises her middle fingers to the crowd again before going back to her corner and laughing at the animosity she is getting from the crowd.

Zack: Many of you may recall that Raven is the reason that Alysson and her wife didn’t get to finish their tag match for a Unity title shot recently. And Gardner was far from amused about it.

Mai: I think they should just kiss and make up. I’d pay to see that honestly. But that would have to be on a different show, I guess.

The mad guitar of Trivium’s “To The Rats” assaults the PA, as glitched images of the open roads are shown in the big screen. When the drums kick in, a single volley of red fireworks shoot up from the stage, and the sound of a roaring engine can be heard as well. On her motorcycle, Alysson shows atop the entrance ramp wearing a full biker gear, holding her crowbar on one hand, forcing the engine so to make a loud roar noise, as if it could drown out the crowd’s boos. After that, she jumps off the bike and removes her helmet with her free hand, looking over the crowd and shaking her head, and smashing the crowbar into the ground a couple of times before opening her arms wide and letting out a loud war cry.

Kat: Introducing first/And her opponent/And their opponent, from the Open Road... "The Outlaw" -- ALYSSON GARDNER!

After that, the Big Red walks down to the ring, removing her biker jacket and leaving it in the way along with her crowbar, before she rolls into the ring under the top rope. She then kipups back to her feet and starts showing off for the crowd, climbing the nearest turnbuckle, throwing more cross-arm horns and smirking at the booing crowd. Alysson then jumps down and takes shelter on her corner, eyeing her opposition directly in the eyes.

Zack: FFW’s “Outlaw” is looking to teach Raven the error of her ways. The only problem is I’m not sure it can be done when Raven just likes stirring things up.

Mai: It’s an admirable quality Raven has. I enjoy it too, but the plus side for me is no one can beat me up over it. At least not without a fine.

Kat headed out of the ring right as referee Kevin Fisk was about to call for the bell. He barely had a chance before Alysson charged Raven, and drove her back into the corner. The two began throwing punches at a rapid pace with Alysson getting the better of the exchange after a short knee to the ribs. She yanked Raven out of the corner, and caught her with a standing sidekick in the stomach followed by an uppercut to the jaw that sent her backwards a couple steps. The redhead connected with a spinning backfist that sent Knight staggering backwards, and giving Alysson the opening to land a discus clothesline to put her down on the mat.

Zack: I hope no one was expecting a catch as catch can classic in this one. This didn’t have the chance to turn into a brawl, it began as one!

Mai: That’s what makes them both happy. Alysson and Raven love to brawl, so they are probably having the time of their lives.

Raven barely had time to get up before Alysson punted her in the ribs, and dragged her back to her feet. She scooped her over one shoulder, and took off towards the corner with a snake eyes. She spun her around, and shoved her back into the corner before driving shoulder thrusts into her body. After six in a row, Gardner yanked her by the hair out of the corner and used a headbutt to the face that sent her backwards through the ropes to the apron. The brunette started back to her feet just before Alysson went to grab her again, but Raven surprised her by grabbing her head and snapping her neck across the top rope. She stepped back through the ropes, and used Alysson’s head for a battering ram into the middle turnbuckle that dropped her to her knees.

Zack: This match is as smashmouth of a fight as you’re gonna find in FFW. I don’t think there’s been a hold yet, just a striker’s paradise.

Mai: Yeah, I think they are about even on that front too. Raven did make smart use of the top rope though, that’ll take the wind out of Alysson...for a few seconds.

Knight took a couple seconds to get herself together before beginning a series of stomps to Alysson’s body, crumpling her against the corner with them before a facewash across her jaw landed. She took off for the far side, and came back with a running knee strike to her face, then dropping to her knee to apply a choke. She shook her as she did it, causing the referee to get to a four count before she let go.

Zack: If Alysson wants to fight tooth and nail, Raven has no problem with that at all. She’s giving as good as she got right now.

Mai: That’s because this is kinda her wheelhouse. The only way they’d be happier is if someone made it No DQ or something that allowed for more violence.

Gardner rolled out to the floor get away from her, which only caused Raven to follow after her. With two handfuls of hair, Raven drove Alysson face first into the canvas, and then against the steps. It caused a metallic sound on impact, and prompted Raven to pull her into an inverted DDT. The referee ducked his head through the ropes, telling her to bring it back inside...not that Raven listened. Instead she grabbed the apron and wrapped it around Alysson’s head to try to smother her!

Mai: The referee should just let them go, because I don’t think either one of them gives a crap about him!

Zack: That may be, but I guarantee Alysson would appreciate a break because Raven is literally smothering her with our ring apron.

The redhead scratched at the apron as she tried to rip a hole in it so she could breathe. Fisk rolled out after them, and started reading Raven the riot act, which gave Alysson a chance to get free. Raven grabbed the official by his shirt as the redhead got free, and snapped off a German suplex that sent Raven into the barricade. Fisk told them to get back into the ring, which Alysson did to break his count….right before she rolled out again with a look of anger on her face. As Knight was starting to get back to her feet, Alysson rushed her with a clothesline that toppled her over the wall out into the fans.

Mai: Why is he even trying to control this?! They don’t care what he thinks, they just want to wreck each other rules or not!

Zack: Raven damn near landed in someone’s lap in the front row, and the referee is giving them ALL kinds of latitude in this match!

The “Outlaw” pulled Raven to her feet, and dragged her over the barricade to hang by her feet before dropping her with a suspension DDT to the floor. She threw her back into the ring after that, and rolled in under the bottom rope to make the cover before the referee dropped for the count.

Zack: A hangman’s DDT off the barricade, and if Raven isn’t out cold right now, she’s never gonna be!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOO!!

TH-NOE!!

Knight’s shoulder came up before the three, causing Alysson to sit up on her knees and pummel her with forearms to the side of her head. She quickly got to her feet, and headed to the corner to climb up onto the second from the inside.

Mai: You know, if one of them tried a hold, they might actually win this thing! But they’re both pretty content just to wail on each other, aren’t they?

Raven was slow to rise, but when she made it to her feet, Alysson launched off the corner with a hurricanrana that drove the top of her head into the mat. Gardner made it to her feet, and used a springboard into a double knee drop to Knight’s chest before hooking the leg again for another cover.

Zack: Gardner with her TORNADO SCREAM, and a little something extra afterwards! There’s the cover again!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREE-NOPE!

Once more, Raven managed to get her shoulder up before the three came down. The redhead got back to her feet, and pulled Raven up with her by the arm. She fired her into the far corner with an Irish whip, sending Raven back first into the turnbuckles. Gardner charged towards her with a running boot….only for Raven to dodge out of the way and get Alysson’s leg caught over the top rope.

Mai: That’s not what Alysson had in mind, I don’t think. And she better get her foot free quickly, or this isn’t going to end well!

She tried to get her foot free as Raven began firing front kicks into her thigh one after another. Each one landed flush before the brunette caught her with a chop block to the other leg. Alysson hung upside down by one foot at this point before Raven darted for the far side. She rebounded quickly with running double knees to the body that finally jarred the “Outlaw” loose to collapse to the canvas. A few well placed stomps followed that before she dragged her away from the corner, and pulled her up into her single knee facebreaker. A cover followed that before the referee slid into position.

Zack: Gardner ate a nasty KNIGHT FALL, and Raven’s ready to put this “Outlaw” out to pasture right now!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

The former Ultraviolence Champion got her shoulder up in time, and Raven climbed back to her feet. Raven scooped her up over her shoulders, and dropped her with a Death Valley driver.

Mai: There hasn’t been a hold the whole damn match, Zack. This is about as close to a barroom brawl as you’re likely going to find tonight.

Knight headed to the nearest corner, not to climb it but to remove the padding. She tossed it to the floor, and went back to get Alysson, who was trying to get up again. A smile formed on her face as she grabbed her by the head, and went to drive her into the corner. But the referee blocked her path, not allowing her to use the exposed metal turnbuckle. Raven shouted at him to move, but he didn’t and she went to drive Alysson into him instead. But the veteran surprised her with a belly to back suplex instead. Both women lay on the mat for a moment until Alysson managed to sit up first.

Zack: The referee’s taking his life in his hands by trying to stop these two from doing what they love to do best. Credit to him, but he’s gonna get maimed at this rate.

Mai: He’s a referee, they are all subhuman anyway. We can find another if these two want to hospitalize him. No worries, Zack.

Raven wasn’t far behind her though before Gardner took off towards the ropes. Knight was barely back to her feet before Alysson caught her on the rebound into a tilt-a-whirl DDT that stood her on her head for a half second before she crumbled to the ground. A quick cover followed that before the referee moved into position.

Mai: There are railroad spikes in this city, Zack, that weren’t driving into the ground with the intensity that Alysson just did Raven’s head!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOO!!!

Again, Raven managed to kick out. Alysson drove her fist into the mat, and got back to her feet. She doubled back to the corner, and started to make her way to the top rope.

Zack: Alysson’s had enough of this! She wants to put Raven away, and I think I know what we are about to see!

Raven had barely began to stir before Gardner came off the top rope with her shooting star senton….that missed when Raven rolled out of the way. The brunette struggled to her feet, and pulled up Alysson into her front headlock driver! Knight quickly hooked the outside leg for the cover before the referee dropped into position.

Mai: Raven avoided the G-Effect, and managed to pull off KNIGHT TERROS!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Fisk called for the bell, and Raven made it back to a vertical base. She had her hand raised for only a couple seconds till she saw Alysson starting to get up again. Gardner caught her with a high knee into a facebuster.

Zack: Raven’s won the match, but the fight ain’t over! Good Lord, these two are like oil and water!

She pulled the dazed Raven to her feet, only to get surprised with a jawbreaker. Raven collapsed to her knees, still very worn down after the G-Effect. Alysson held her mouth, and turned into a double leg takedown from heer opponent before they started exchanging blows again. The referee called for the bell again.

Mai: Who cares about wins and losses, Zack?! They are still fighting even after the bell! I’ve not seen anything quite like this!

Zack: We’re gonna need some help to get these two apart!

Security came out of the back, and finally managed to pull Raven out by her feet. Alysson got back up, and waved her forward back into the ring. But Raven was being restrained, despite wanting to take her up on the offer.

Mai: I say we let these two go wild, and take away all the rules! It’s obvious they want to keep going after all!

Zack: Raven picks up a very hard-fought win, but it’s clear both of them want to keep throwing hands. We’re gonna try to restore some order here!

As Raven was being pulled to the back by several members of arena security, the show heads elsewhere.

Evolution Or Bust

The show cuts backstage, and finds a familiar and recently engaged couple standing on one side of Alisson Marx in front of the Velocity logo. That couple would be Missy and the Future Shock Director Adam Grant.

Allison: On the last edition of Velocity, we saw a match between my guest here, Missy, and “KIller B” Bianca Reed. The winner of that match would get their due Evolution Championship match at Relentless. As we know, Missy here came away with her hand raised and now moves onto face Kelly Kincaid on May 18th. But the first thing I want to mention are the recent comments of the former champion. How much of a fluke do you think it is that she lost the title at Fury, Missy?

Missy: Of course, it had to be a fluke didn’t it? There’s no way it could be that Kelly was just the better woman on the night? From where I was sitting it looked very much like Kelly earned and deserved the win.

Allison: I found that comment interesting as well. Be that as it may, let’s focus on what you have been up to. Having faced Bianca 2 weeks ago for the first time since your days together in Future Shock, would you say she’s improved a great deal since that time? You seemed to feel she had coming into the match, but there’s no substitute for finding out firsthand.

Missy: I stand by my comment that she’s improved since back in Future Shock, but that tends to be the case. At least for anyone who actually cares about what they do. The thing there though, is as much as she’s improved, I have too. This business is a continuous learning curve, and if you’re not learning and improving from every match you’re in, you end up getting left behind.

Allison: I wanted to congratulate you both on the news of your recent engagement. But that said, I wanted to give you a chance to respond to some of the recent insinuations by Mallory Bennett that you could be chasing another man, namely Ryan Sheffield in SVW. I’ve seen some tweets in recent weeks, and thought you might like to respond.

Missy: Thank you Allison, it feels like it was a long time coming with one thing and another. But as for Mallory...I’m not sure my response is one that would be entirely appropriate for a family audience, because quite frankly Mallory Bennett is full of crap. I don’t know what the hell she is trying to accomplish with all that bullshit she’s been spouting, but if she wants to start something I’ll be more than happy to end it.

Allison turned her attention to Adam, who looked back to her as she began to speak to him.

Allison: You’ve seemed pretty calm about this whole thing. How do you feel about what’s being said about your fiance?

Adam: As a general rule, Allison, I don’t feed trolls. I ignore them. I’m not going to be mad over something I know for a fact isn’t true. I have nothing but total faith and confidence in Missy, or we wouldn’t be engaged. Far as I’m concerned, maybe it’s all out of bitterness because her last boyfriend never proposed to her. Maybe a little projection? You tell me.

Allison: One thing I did want to ask you about since you’re here, there’s been some question about whether or not the Future Shock Tag Titles will be on the line at Relentless when the Gold Standard meets Gillie and Rose. Can you shed some light on that?

Adam: I can. I happen to be big fans of Gillie and Rose, as I am pretty much every Prospect in various degrees. But that said, the Future Shock Tag Titles will not be on the line in that match for one reason. I have several teams right now in Future Shock who are vying to get in line to chase those titles. And I think it’d be a disservice to all of them if I just hand a shot to a team that has never teamed before. I feel like it’d be slapping all of the girls in the face to do that. Now if Rose and Gillie win the match and want to continue teaming, I’m happy to reconsider that decision. But for now, I don’t want to disrespect the girls on my roster by handing out title shots like that.

Missy: I think that’s an excellent reason not to have them on the line. Plus I think it would maybe take something away from the Future Shock shows to have their tag titles defended out of the blue on the main roster. 

Allison: Let’s get back to the matter at hand then. You’ll be meeting Kelly Kincaid at Relentless in her first defense of the Evolution Championship. I’m curious of your thoughts heading into that, and if you’ll be consulting with your best friend, Scarlett Silver, who has won against Kelly in the past. Do you think she could be a valuable resource?

Missy: As much as I love Scarlett….no, she wouldn’t be much use to me. I know that she managed to stop Kelly’s Fast Track Championship run in her first defence, but me and Scarlett have very different styles. And I’m quite happy to stick to my methods, rather than adopting hers. I mean, they work for her pretty well but my way hasn’t done me wrong so far. I know that it’s going to be a tough night at the office against Kelly...but I’ve always maintained I don’t like it easy when it comes to being in the ring.

Adam: That reminds me. She did tell me the other day she was happy to be in your corner, and make sure you looked your best during the match. I think that might be code for she’ll bring the makeup bag with her, but I could be wrong.

Missy: Yeah….I don’t think I’ll be taking her up on that. I think I can manage perfectly well without Scarlett’s little bag of tricks.

Allison: Good luck to you on your chance to regain the Evolution Championship at Relentless. And thank you both for talking with me.

A graphic for the tag match between NHB and the Gold Standard is shown as coming up next before the show heads to commercial.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 04:46:09 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2019, 04:24:22 pm »

Velocity returns to the ring from the commercial break, and finds Kat Grayson in her usual spot in the center with her microphone.

Kat: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

Zack: The last time these two teams met, it was for the Future Shock Tag Titles, but they aren’t on the line tonight. You can bet NHB wants to prove a point though. I have the Director of Future Shock here with me for it. How’s it going, Adam?

Adam: Not too bad. Glad to be here. I know it was a little bittersweet for NHB losing those titles, but I think they also were thrilled to come back to the main roster too.

“Deuce” by Kiss begins to play, Jem runs out of the back and onto the stage area, sprinting across to the far side and bouncing on the balls of her feet as she encourages the crowd to get a little louder. Charging across to the other side of the stage, she once more cheerleaders before heading back to the middle of the stage. Meeting her partner there the two girls double high five and turn it into a hug that breaks as Jem charges down to the ring, sliding underneath the bottom rope. Angela follows her down the ramp, slapping hands with fans. Jem pops up to her feet and makes a tour of the corners, climbing to the middle turnbuckle and throwing her hands into the air to get a cheer from the crowd before moving onto the next one. As Angela reaches the ring she walks hops up onto the apron and raises one clenched fist in the air before she enters the ring and walks to the NHB corner to await the start of the match.

Kat: Approaching the ring at a combined weight of 306 lbs, the team of Jem Michaels and Angela Hinchcliffe...NO HOLDING BACK!!!

Zack: NHB has not forgotten how things went down in their last meeting with the Gold Standard, whether it was the tag title match or that massive 10 woman tag at Nemesis.

Adam: I’m sure they haven’t. They are one of the more decorated teams in FFW, retiring the Trios titles with Lilly and you already mentioned the Future Shock tag titles. Now I have to think they are eyeing up the Unity titles.

The lights in the arena go out as the opening bars of ‘Redheaded Woman’ by Bruce Springsteen begin to play. A white spotlight hits the stage and Kyle Kilmeade walks through the curtain with a smug smile in place. The spotlight turns to red and Kyle proceeds to open the curtain to allow Valerie McKinley and Lacey to step through. They move to stand one either side of him, with all three soaking in the animosity from the booing crowd.

Well brunettes are fine man
And blondes are fun
But when it comes to getting a dirty job done
I'll take a red headed woman
A red headed woman
It takes a red headed woman
To get a dirty job done

As the song continues, Lacey and Valerie walk down the ramp with Kyle between them giving them a little applause as they go. Reaching the ring, they both move to an opposite corner and climb the steps, before meeting again in the centre of apron to look out over the still booing crowd.

Well listen up stud your life's been wasted
Till you've got down on your knees and tasted
A red headed woman
A red headed woman
It takes a red headed woman
To get a dirty job done

Kyle joins the duo on the apron to hold the ropes open for Valerie to enter elegantly, while Lacey drops down into the splits and lowers her head towards her foot to roll under the bottom rope.

Kat: Introducing at this time and accompanied to the ring by Kyle Kilmeade….Valerie McKinley and Lacey…. THE GOLD STANDARD!

The three make their way to the corner to share some last minutes words before the match begins, and their music fades out.

Zack: I’m glad you’re here. Because I have a feeling I’d have had to listen to Kyle run down every team in the company that wasn’t these two.

Adam: Yeah, maybe. I’m not sure he would have sat here with you for this match, not with the way things have been going lately.

Kyle takes his team’s titles, and sits them in the corner as referee Ashley Pruitt check all four women. She calls for the bell as Angela and Valerie step out onto the apron, leaving Jem and Lacey looking across at one another. Jem bounces on the balls of her feet before they lock up in the center of the ring. The Brit proves to be the quicker of the two though as she uses a drop toe hold to bring her down to the mat. Lacey is quick to get back to her feet, only to catch Jem on a rebound with a running knee into her abdomen. The tag champion doubles over for a half second, giving Jem an opening to grab her head for a bulldog. She tries to get up again, and Jem snaps her back down with a side Russian leg sweep.

Adam: With the way things have been going for the Gold Standard lately, I think Kyle feels like he needs to be ringside more often. So at least he isn’t going to be calling anyone from the back on commentary here.

Zack: That’s a fair point. He’s making sure to hover near those tag titles, despite the fact they aren’t on the line tonight. Meanwhile, Jem is outworking Lacey in the ring.

Jem pulled Lacey back to her feet, and towards NHB’s corner. A quick tag to Angela followed as Jem held Lacey’s arms behind her before Angela decked her with a discus punch to the mouth. The pair fired her across to the far side, and caught her on the rebound with a double flapjack. Jem stepped out onto the apron before Angela shoved her opponent back into the corner. She followed up with a series of shoulder thrusts to Lacey’s body before making the tag back to Jem. The redhead went to fire her partner to the far side before Angela reversed it back to give Jem momentum before she nailed a Stinger splash on Lacey in the corner. As the tag champion took a couple steps out of the corner, the British redhead tagged Angela back inside. She scooped Lacey up on her shoulders before Jem dropped her with a flying shoulder tackle off the top rope.

Zack: NHB are putting on a tag team clinic here with these quick tags, and keeping Lacey off balance and on the backfoot.

Adam: You don’t work together as long as Angela and Jem have, and not build up an astounding level of chemistry together.

Angela watched her opponent for a moment, and took off for the ropes as she was beginning to get back to her feet. She didn’t stay up long though before the brunette mowed her down with a lariat before dropping down to make the cover with a hook of the leg.

Zack: What an explosive lariat from Angela that nearly sent Lacey’s head into the crowd!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOPE!

Lacey kicked out after the two, causing Angela to get back to her feet quickly. The brunette left her feet for a leg drop across Lacey’s chest before she could get up.

Adam: See how good NHB ar at isolating an opponent? They’ve stayed on their half of the ring for almost this entire match. That’s tag team wrestling 101 right there.

She pulled Lacey back to her feet, and scooped her up over her shoulder. It looked as though she were going for a powerslam, but the redhead slid out behind her and countered into a backstabber that dropped the powerhouse. Lacey sat up, trying to collect herself for a moment before gritting her teeth and smashing seated leg drops across Angela’s head before she got up again. Kyle watched intently as Lacey sat Angela up, and applied a straitjacket submission with one knee pressed into her back for added damage.

Zack: Lacey knows she’s not gonna be able to match power with Angela, so her entire goal here is to keep her on the mat. And maybe choke her out with this hold if she can.

Adam: It’s pretty smart strategy honestly. I’m surprised she didn’t go for a tag, but I think she wants to punish Angela a little first.

Lacey pulled back on her hands, causing Angela’s arms to choke her in the process. Valerie seemed pleased in the corner as she watched Hinchcliffe’s face starting to change colors, thanks to Lacey’s handiwork. The Future Shock Tag Champion pulled back a little more, causing Pruitt to see if Angela wanted to stop the match. She got no indication of that though as Angela started trying to turn herself around a little bit. When she managed to do that, she kicked her foot across the bottom rope to get the break. Lacey didn’t let go till a four count though, then stood up to fire a front kick into her spine.

Zack: You could see the sense of urgency coming over Angela there as she was having her air supply cut off.

Adam: That’s called ring generalship, when you always know where you are in the ring. That’s something you learn over time.

Lacey headed for her corner, tagging in Valerie before the two pulled Angela to her feet. They took turns firing chops across her chest before they scooped her up and held her there for a stalling brainbuster. Valerie followed up with a knee drop to her head before rolling her over onto her stomach, and applying a camel clutch. Pruitt dropped back in front of Angela again to check if she wanted to stop the match, and got the same reply as before. This only caused Valerie to lean back to try to get more leverage in the hold. But as she did, Angela managed to slip her arms free. She pressed both hands into the mat, and rose to her feet with Valerie on her back in almost a piggyback ride. Hinchcliffe went to drive her backwards into the corner, but McKinley slipped free and let her ram her own back against the turnbuckles. A savate kick followed that, snapping Angela’s head back before Valerie used a lungblower followed by a cover with a hook of the leg.

Zack: Pretty quick thinking from the One Percenter right there, and the win could be in sight too!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOPE!!

Angela kicked out before the three, and Valerie punished her by grinding her forearm against her face before she got back to her feet. The brunette started to get back up as well, and Valerie moved around behind her to apply a cobra clutch.

Adam: From one hold to another, Valerie isn’t all that flashy in the ring. But she doesn’t ahve to be, because she’s got plenty of technical skills.

Angela immediately began trying to fight it though, and started dragging them both towards the ropes. Valerie let the hold go long enough to make the tag to Lacey behind Angela’s back. Lacey came into the ring, and took off for the ropes as Valerie went for the opposite site. They caught Angela with Hi-Lo, clothesline chop block combo that dropped her back onto the mat. The referee told Valerie to leave the ring before the pair fired Angela into their team’s corner. McKinley dropped to all fours before Lacey took off for the ropes, using her back as a step up into a leg lariat that sent Angela face down onto the mat. Valerie rolled out of the ring, and Lacey made the cover.

Zack: They call that 24 KARA SYNERGY! And Angela may not be long for the ice bath in a matter of seconds!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

Again, Angela managed to kick out, getting a scowl from Lacey as she reached back out for the tag. Valerie came back inside as Lacey pulled Angela to her knees and held her arms back...before McKinley delivered a superkick to the side of her head.

Adam: I hope all my tag teams in Future Shock are watching this match, because I think there’s a lot to learn here.

She made the tag back to Lacey again before SVW’s Pride Champion used the ropes for a springboard into a guillotine leg drop across the back of Angela’s head. She watched her start to rise again before shouting “KNEEL BEFORE ME!” and connecting with a running big boot to the jaw. Lacey’s smile shone bright as she looked to her manager, and got nothing but approval from Kyle as he looked on ringside.

Adam: Maybe it’s just me, but I think the best time to look for compliments is after a match….and not so much during it.

Zack: The Gold Standard is the living embodiment of a mutual admiration society, and they thrive on this kind of thing.

Lacey measured Angela as she saw her getting up again, and took off for the far side. She rebounded just as the brunette was getting up, and got caught by her into a spinebuster. The crowd made plenty of noise then as Angela  got to her knees, and was looking for her corner. Jem had her hand out for the tag, and Angela started moving in that direction. Valerie implored Lacey to stop her, and that’s what she tried to do when she got up. She grabbed Angela’s foot before she got to the corner, causing Hinchcliffe to roll onto her back and counter with a monkey flip that sent Lacey headfirst into the corner ahead of her.

Zack: Lacey tried to stop Angela from making it to the corner, and ended up getting there ahead of her, courtesy of that monkey flip.

Adam: Jem’s itching to get into the ring, especially since she won’t have to go far to get to Lacey at this point. Angela just needs to get herself together.

Both women made it to their feet about the same time before Jem caught Lacey with an elbow to the top of her head. It propelled her forward a couple steps into the waiting arms of Angela, who dropped her with a belly to belly suplex. She rolled back into her team’s corner, and made the tag to Jem. The former tag champion hopped up onto the top rope as Lacey was beginning to rise, and brought her back down with a meteora! She rolled through to her feet, and took off towards the Gold Standard corner to nail Valerie with a running forearm to the head. It sent her down to the floor as Jem crouched in the corner, waving Lacey to get up!

Adam: You’d almost think Jem is having a sugar rush right now with this burst of energy, wouldn’t you? She’s just waiting on Lacey at this point.

Zack: She’s bouncing up and down in that corner like a rubber ball! Get up< Lacey, and take your medicine!

Lacey finally got to her feet just before Jem exploded out of the corner with a spear that folded her in half. She quickly made the cover with a tight leg hook before Pruitt slid into position to make the count.

Zack: A spine-rattling spear, and Jem’s about to put this one in the books!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!!

The count never completed before Valerie dragged Jem off the cover. She quickly got up, and the two started trading big right hands. Pruitt tried to separate them as Kyle slid one of the Future Shock Tag Titles into the ring to Lacey.

Adam: I was wondering how long he’d wait to get involved. Lacey’s got one of the tag titles, and the referee’s trying to get Valerie out of the ring.

The referee pulled Valerie away as Lacey moved around behind Jem with the title in her hands. When she turned, Lacey went to deck her with it...only for Angela to grab it away from her. Jem caught her with a jawbreaker before Angela dropped her with a full nelson suplex. Hinchcliffe rolled out of the ring as Jem made the cover. Pruitt finally got into position to make the count.

Zack: Angela got the title away from Lacey, and….BROKEN & DEFEATED!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Pruitt called for the bell before Valerie could make the save. Jem rolled off the cover to the floor, and hugged her partner before the referee followed to raise their hands.

Adam: That’s what happens when you use tactics like that, Zack. They can come back to bite you later!

Kat: Your winners by pinfall……………..NO HOLDING BACK!!

Zack: That win has to feel good after the way they lost the Future Shock Tag Titles, but as we said...they weren’t on the line here. That was purely for payback purposes.

Kyle snatched up both of the tag titles, and handed them back to Valerie and Lacey. He raised their hands in the ring to nothing but boos from the Chicago crowd.

Zack: Kyle’s reminding us again those tag titles weren’t on the line. NHB leaves with a well deserved victory, and the Gold Standard still have their Future Shock Tag Titles.

Angela and Jem headed for the back, still all smiles over their win as Velocity headed elsewhere inside the United Center.

Unity On Notice

A clip from Breaking Point this past Saturday shows the highlights from the match between the Privileged Circle and Caitlyn Storm and “Midnight” Mila Martin. As it concludes, we go back to the live show and find the girls talking with Carson Black.

Carson: Ladies, thank you for coming to speak with me. I have to tell you how impressed I was with your performance Saturday night, and it inspired some ideas I wanted to discuss with you.

Caitlyn: Thank you! It was great to be back in the ring with Mila again and to finally get a good result against the Privileged Circle. I was starting to think that maybe it would never happen, with the number of times I’ve tried.

Mila: It did feel pretty good to have the result in our favour for a change. They’re not easy women to beat, so to finally do it...well, it was definitely a cause for celebration.

The brunette of the pairing tucks a few strands of hair behind her ear as she continues.

Mila: Ideas...sounds intriguing. I think I speak for Caitlyn too when I say we’re all ears.

The blonde nods enthusiastically in agreement.

Carson: Well it’s a twofold idea. One, I think there’s some opportunities I can put together for you both going forward in terms of outside projects, if you’d be interested. And two, if that team was just one off for you both….or if you planned to continue with ….I guess you could call it the Midnight Storm.

Mila: We did discuss it a little after the match, and neither of us wants it to be a one off. I think we work pretty well together as team, and with a win over the Privileged Circle under our belts it would seem a little inane not to try and build on that.

Caitlyn: Midnight Storm! That would be the perfect name! And outside projects sounds like it could be interesting. I’d be really interested in that. I like to keep busy, and I always seem to have extra energy to spare.

Carson: Well then, I’m pretty sure I know of a swimsuit magazine I can get you involved in, Miss Storm. And as for you, Miss Martin, I know a couple activewear brands who might be interested. That is, if you ladies would like representation from my company.

Mila: Activewear sounds like it would be right up my street. I’d happily leave the swimsuit side of things to Caitlyn. As for representation… I don’t think that’s a decision that requires much discussion or thought. We’ve seen how good of a job you do with your other clients.

Caitlyn: Me? In a swimsuit magazine? Like, really?! Oh my gosh! Yes!

Carson: Excellent! Well then, join me and we’ll go over the specifics and see about getting the paperwork in order.

Carson heads through a door a few feet away, and holds it open for them before the show cuts elsewhere inside the arena.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 04:48:01 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2019, 04:25:21 pm »

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

I told ya, baby
Uh-oh
I told ya

The arena darkens as “Rockstar 101” by Rihanna begins to play before the camera takes us behind a woman with purple hair. She steps out onto the stage, raising her hand and making a fist as the camera looks over her shoulder. She tosses her sunglasses on her head out to the crowd as she heads towards the ring.

Rocking these diamonds
I'm rocking this chain
Make sure you get a picture
I'm rocking my fame

Kat: Introducing from Atlanta, Georgia, this is the Princess of the Reed family……...BIANCA REED!!!!

Bianca climbs up onto the apron, drops into a split before sliding under the bottom rope to the inside. She brings her legs together and hops to her feet, already making eye contact with her opponent and running them down verbally while her music fades and before the bell even rings.

Zack: Bianca has a mammoth task ahead of her tonight in the form of Isis Morales, but she has made it clear that she wants to face the biggest and the best in FFW.

Mai: Isis qualifies under both of those categories so she’s getting her wish all rolled into one tonight.

The lights in the arena go out.

Just then as the intro to “Kong at the Gates” by The Misfits blares into the arena, generating a buzz from the crowd.

Kat: Making her way to the ring…representing The Privileged Circle…Hailing from the City Of Angels, Los Angeles, California…standing at an impressive 6 foot 6 and weighing two hundred and thirty pounds. She is the “Titaness of Destruction”…

ISIS MORALES!!!!!!

As the music begins, and the spotlight is beaming on the stage, Isis Morales comes out of the curtain. Isis makes their way down the aisle in a slow, intimidating pace, the spotlight following her on their way to the ring.

Once she climbs up to the apron of the ring, Isis faces the crowd and looks menacingly at them. She easily steps over the top rope to enter the ring with ease and then walks towards the center of the ring to stand there, soaking up the reaction from the crowd. Isis then stomps her foot down on the mat with force and, instantly, the four corners of the ring shoot out smoke, with a booming sound, mimicking an explosion. She lets out a primal roar and then goes over to a corner where she climbs up and poses, yelling back at the crowd at every chance. She then goes toward the opposite turnbuckle and does the same thing after climbing up. Then, as she comes down, Isis takes off her coat and gives it to the ring attendant. Isis then runs herself across the ropes once to loosen herself up before settling in the corner of the ring as they wait for the match to begin.

Zack: Isis is looking ahead to Relentless where she has a chance to win a Fast Track Championship shot if she can beat Nevaeh Summers, but tonight, she has a Killer B to contend with.

Mai: It doesn’t matter who’s put in front of her, Isis has the strength to turn them all away.

Referee Malcolm Parks completes a check of both competitors as Kat makes her way out of the ring. Once she is fully clear and Parks is completely satisfied that neither woman has any illegal items, he calls for the bell to get the match underway. Both women come straight out of their corner, Isis with a scowl on her face as Bianca starts to trash talk about how she is going to win no matter how big Isis is. The red haired goliath doesn’t seem to take that too well as she reaches out to grab Bianca by the throat. Bianca quickly ducks and dodges to the side to avoid it and then pops back up on the opposite side of Isis with a shit eating grin on her face. Morales lashes out with surprising speed and gives Bianca a two handed shove to the chest that knocks the smile from her face, and sends her several steps backwards before she can find her balance. Isis doesn’t stop there as she grabs Reed by the hair and pulls her forwards to start hammering forearms across the back of her neck, after several land on target Isis releases Bianca’s hair and she falls to her knees.

Zack: Isis didn’t like the grin that Bianca had on her face and she made quick work of removing it. I imagine those forearm shots must feel similar to getting hit by a truck.

Mai: Only they’re kinder to the environment and Isis looks a lot better than a truck!

Bianca pushes straight back up to her feet and rolls her neck a little as she does. As soon as she is vertical Isis is straight back on her and tosses Reed into the corner back first. The Atlanta native hits with a thud and Morales is immediately in after her with a corner avalanche splash that pins her back against the turnbuckles. Isis delivers another trio of forearms to the pinned Reed before she moves back and lets her crumple to the canvas in heap. With Bianca in a seated position, Isis delivers a boot to her face before she drags her up to her feet by the hair and then tosses her out of the corner. Reed lands in a heap on the canvas near the center of the ring. Isis closes the gap between them with a couple of strides and lifts the Atlanta native up to her feet and then straight above her head in a Gorilla press position.

Mai: Isis hasn’t even broken a sweat yet. Look at easily she’s lifted Bianca up above her head! That’s impressive.

Zack: I’m not sure that Bianca would agree, she’s being manhandled and hasn’t had a chance to respond fully as yet.

Isis lifts Bianca up and down a couple of times like she was weightlifting, showing off her strength and then steps forwards letting Bianca fall behind her, but Reed struggles as Isis is releasing her and manages to barely land on her feet. The crowd pop for Killer B as she starts to pull herself together, until Isis catches her from nowhere with a spinning back fist that sends her off balance. Again Isis moves quickly, this time grabbing Bianca around the waist and lifting her up to use a spinebuster slam, sending her crashing down to the canvas. She places a boot on Bianca’s chest and orders the referee to count, prompting Parks to get into position.

Zack: I think that has to be one of the most arrogant covers that you can get, and it rarely ends successfully. I don’t think now is going to be any different.

ONE!!!

TW-NOPEEE!!!

Bianca gets her shoulder up and then grabs hold of Isis’ foot to shove it from her chest with all her strength. Isis wobbles for a second until she finds her equilibrium and Bianca uses the time to roll away from the red haired Goliath. She gets back to her feet near the ropes, and almost the second she does Isis charges her and sends her straight over the top rope with a cactus clothesline.

Mai: The cover might not have worked but the clothesline certainly did! I wonder if Bianca will get air miles for that flight, or if they’ll go to Isis.

Bianca hits the apron and falls on down to the arena floor in a crumpled pile. Isis paces around the ring as on the outside Bianca starts to pull herself up. The Chicago crowd encourage her on as Parks start his ten count. As he reaches a count of four Bianca makes it back to the apron and Isis immediately makes a swipe towards her. Bianca moves back out of her reach and the referee tells her to step back to let Bianca enter. Morales doesn’t immediately look like she is going to comply, but then she takes two steps back. Reed watches her and then steps through the ropes. As soon as she straightens, Isis closes the gap with one long stride and wraps her hand around Bianca’s throat. The Atlanta native tries to prise Isis’ hand from her throat, but she keeps a vice like grip and lifts her up so that her feet are dangling over the canvas.

Mai: Bianca probably would have been better staying down on the floor and taking a countout loss. She could have saved face a bit that way.

Zack: Bianca might be wishing that she had stayed on the floor with her current position. Isis is intent on causing as much damage as possible.

The red haired Goliath laughs as Bianca tries to struggle free and lifts her higher up causing her to kick her feet more. Isis lowers Bianca a little after she manages to catch the redhead in the thigh with one of her kicks. Realising this, Bianca starts to kick harder and this time manages to get Isis in the knee cap. Several more kicks to the same spot follow until Isis releases Bianca and she falls to the canvas. The Atlanta native rubs her throat as she makes it back to a vertical base and then ducks quickly to avoid Isis getting her by the throat again. Reed ducks to the side of Isis and snaps off a kick that connects with the red haired Goliath’s mid section, but Isis barely registers it. A second, third and fourth connect with the same spot before Isis seems to be affected by them.

Zack: Bianca has made herself an opening. Those kicks are lethally precise and each one is adding up to take its toll on Isis.

Mai: They’re not that lethal, Isis is barely registering them until now.

Leaving her feet for a standing dropkick, Bianca manages to knock Isis back a step before she follows up with a superkick that knocks her back two more. Seeing that she is starting to get somewhere, Bianca dashes to the ropes behind Isis and comes off them with a low dropkick to the back of the redhead’s knees that sends her forwards to land on them. Running to the ropes opposite, Bianca comes off that set with a running knee to Isis’ face that wobbles her on her knees. She comes off the ropes behind her again this time with a running knee to the back of her head that faceplants Isis on the canvas.

Mai: Alright, so I think that registered with Isis. I think the whole ring shook when she fell then, such is the power of the Titaness.

Zack: If you keep chopping at a tree long enough it will fall, the same logic applies with someone of Isis’ size too.

Isis pushes up to her hands and knees, just as Bianca comes off the ropes again. This time she delivers a leg drop across the red haired Goliath’s back that pushes her face down into the canvas again. She rolls Morales onto her back and throws her arm over for the cover as Parks slides into place for the count.

ONE!!!

TW-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

The count stops before the two as Isis kicks out with power and sends Bianca tumbling backwards into a seated position.

Zack: Bianca might have been a little premature with that cover, but it stands as a good place marker for finding out how far she still has to go.

Mai: She has to go further than she’ll be able to. Isis got out of that cover easily and put Bianca on her butt afterwards.

The Californian powers back to her feet looking annoyed at the purple haired wrestler who is also back to a vertical base. The Chicago crowd cheer for Bianca, which seems to pump her up quite a bit and she makes a run at the giant redhead. Isis side steps at the last second and Bianca narrowly manages to stop her momentum to prevent herself from colliding with the corner. She spins on a dime and straight into Isis’ waiting arms. Morales lifts her up in a Gorilla press position again, this time without so much showboating she manages to complete the Gorilla Press drop letting Bianca crash to the canvas with a thud.

Mai: Look at that power and precision. There are few if any on the roster who can match her strength.

Bianca stumbles back to her feet looking dazed and only narrowly manages to avoid an oncoming forearm smash as she does. She isn’t so lucky with the second one which comes in from the side and catches her straight across the jaw. Bianca stumbles backwards and Isis follows with two more before she lifts the Atlanta native up off her feet and into a bear hug. She squeezes tightly as if she is trying to remove every last bit of air from Bianca’s lungs as the referee moves around to check for signs of Bianca giving in. None are forthcoming as Reed struggles against the hold, which only causes Isis to start shaking her like a rag doll. The colour starts to leave Bianca’s face as Isis tightens her grip, and the referee checks again for signs of submission. The crowd get louder in their support for Bianca which brings a spark back to her and she again starts to struggle. When Isis manages to avoid Bianca’s kicks, the purple haired wrestler lashes out in desperation with a headbutt that connects square with Isis’ nose.

Zack: I can think of few places I’d want to be less than in a bear hug from Isis. She has a vice like grip. Even that headbutt from Bianca didn’t loosen her grip.

Mai: Anybody that gets that close to the Titaness should count themselves lucky and thank her profusely!

After a second headbutt to the same spot from Bianca, Isis gets angry and dumps her on the canvas like a sack of trash. Isis raises her hand to her nose and rubs it gingerly before she closes the gap between herself and Bianca at a run and leaves her feet to deliver a running leg drop across the downed wrestler’s chest. The air almost audibly leaves Bianca’s body as Isis gets back to her feet and watches as Bianca rolls onto her front to start pushing up to her hands and knees. A hard stomp to Bianca’s lower back pushes her back down again and then uses her boot to roll her onto her back. Two more stomps follow to Bianca’s chest from the Titaness before she puts her foot down onto Reed’s chest, pinning her shoulders to the canvas as she does. Parks gets into position for the count as the Chicago crowd boo the redhead loudly.

Mai: These crowds always boo their superiors. It’s not Isis’ fault that she’s better than all of them combined.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOPE!!!

Bianca manages to get her shoulder up again and Isis brings her foot up and delivers another stomp to Bianca’s ribs before she takes off towards the ropes. She bounces off them and comes back with a leg drop….but gets nothing but canvas as Bianca rolls away towards the ropes before she can land it.

Zack: That is not how Isis intended that to go, and Bianca has again made an opening for herself. Now she just needs to capitalize on it if she can.

The pain shows on the face of the Titaness as Bianca uses the ropes to steady herself as she pulls herself up to her feet. She takes a moment to catch her breath before climbing the turnbuckles to the top. As Isis makes it back to her feet, Bianca launches herself off with double knees into her shoulders to send her crashing back down to the canvas like a rock. The purple haired wrestler gets back to her feet again, this time she takes off towards the ropes. Isis only makes it back to her knees before Bianca comes off the ropes with a shining wizard that rocks the redhead. A trio of knee strikes into Isis’ head follow from the Atlanta native before she snaps off another superkick to flatten her back to the canvas. Moving quickly Bianca throws her arm over for the cover as Parks drops back into place.

Zack: And capitalize she did! Isis is seeing stars and Bianca is in prime position to get a win of the red haired Goliath.

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Isis gets her shoulder up before the three and Bianca sits back on her knees looking exhausted and like she is wondering what it will take to keep her down.

Mai: Does it get boring being wrong? I figure you’ve had that much practice at it you’d be the best person to ask.

Bianca grabs Isis by the head and gets back to her feet, pulling Isis up to her knees as she does. The Atlanta native starts to unload kick after kick into the side of the red haired Goliath’s head until she leaves her rocking back on her knees looking slightly disoriented. She grabs her around the head and uses a DDT to drive the Californian’s head into the canvas. A double knee drop into the redhead’s ribs follows from Bianca before she gets back to her feet again. She goes to take off towards the ropes, but Isis grabs her ankle and pulls it out from under her, causing the Atlanta native to smack face first into the canvas.

Mai: I bet there’s a perfectly formed impression of Bianca’s face on the canvas after that face plant!

Zack: Bianca hit with some force then and it has slowed her down a little, but not much. She’s already trying to free herself from Isis’ grip.

Isis keeps her grip on Bianca’s ankle and starts pulling her towards her. Reed starts to kick out viciously with her free leg, managing to catch Isis in the head with three kicks in a row. She frees her foot from the redhead’s grasp and quickly gets back to her feet. She takes off towards the corner and scales to the top turnbuckle. She perches herself and watches as Isis pulls herself up to her feet, rubbing the side of her head. As soon as the redhead is up, Bianca launches herself off for her diving corkscrew stunner, driving Isis into the canvas. She gets into place for another cover. Parks again gets into position for the count as Bianca struggles a little to get one of Isis’ legs hooked.

Zack: CRACKER JACKER! Bianca might have her here!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Parks gets to his feet and calls for the bell as Bianca rolls off the cover looking exhausted.

Kat: Your winner…………...via pinfall……………...BIANCA REED!

Zack: Bianca has come back from losing out to Missy in her last match with a massive win in the literal sense.

Mai: I don’t believe it, I think we should have a recount. That was obviously a fast count and shouldn’t be recognised.

Zack: It was a perfectly normal count, so get over it.

Bianca makes it to her feet and has her hand raised by Parks with a tired smile on her face. She soaks in the cheers from the Chicago crowd before she makes her way out of the ring. As she starts to slowly make her way up the ramp, the cameras cut elsewhere.

Coming Soon...

The show cuts to a blank piece of A4 paper on the video wall before a hand begins drawing a picture in what looks like fast forward. The feminine hand draws a picture of a young woman with orange hair standing in different locations on each page. Two of them look like they have her in Australia. Some of them have her in different cities, many of which find her surrounded by a massive amount of people who seem to be cheering for her.

The next page shows her drawing a crevice in the ground that seems to get bigger as she continues to draw. It looks to be a volcano with pieces of rock breaking apart with orange magma drawn underneath it until the drawing morphs into a real image.

The words “Coming Soon to FFW….” appear on the screen as the Chicago crowd immediately begins chanting a name.

Fans: HARLEY! HARLEY! HARLEY!

Velocity takes a commercial break.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 07:47:07 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2019, 04:26:25 pm »

Kat: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish and is your Main Event of the evening!!

Zack: This is a Pay Per View worthy main event, if you ask me. Two of the best in FFW’s history are about to meet for the first time

Mai: I agree with half of that statement. Sophia is certainly among the best, but I refuse to acknowledge Nevaeh since she won’t give Casey her credit for bringing her back.

As “Rise” by Sixx A.M. we see the arena lights blinking in sync with the lyrics of the music. Nevaeh Summers eventually storms her way onto the stage before stopping at the top of the ramp and looking out at the crowd. Nevaeh is wearing black sunglasses as well as a Poisoned by Ivy military jacket with platinum trim. As we keep looking at Nevaeh we also spot her wearing platinum colored leather pants running down her leg. The side of each leg is laced up with black fabric, showing of her skin. On her feet we see black furry boots and kick pads. On the front of each kick pad appears her logo as there is a circle with “NS” in the center of it while “The" scrolls on the top and “Finest” scrolls on the bottom.

Nevaeh looks around the building, nodding her head, as she starts feeling the crowd. Nevaeh goes about pointing her left hand out to the crowd and moves it around as if she was conducting them. She then points to the crowd with her right hand, urging that side of the building on the same way. Nevaeh lowers her head, her hands still swaying to the crowd till she raises her head up and snaps her arms out to the side.

As Nevaeh strikes her signature pose three large white flames shoot up on each side of her on the stage The flames reach high into the air, till they turn into smaller flames bursting out of the stage out of the stage every other second. Nevaeh now lowered her head back down and looked towards the ring and began walking down the ramp.

Kat: Making her way to the ring at this time she resides in Los Angeles, California by way of Atlanta, Georgia. She weighs in tonight at 120 pounds. She is Nevaeh Summers!!!

Nevaeh reaches the bottom of the ramp and stops for moment. Nevaeh now goes about removing her sunglasses and just casually tosses them out towards the crowd. Nevaeh than quickly runs to the ring, sliding in under the bottom rope and gets to a knee. Nevaeh just looks out for a moment before getting to her feet and approaches the middle of the ropes facing the hard camera. Nevaeh climbs up them, hooking a leg over the top rope and straddling it. Nevaeh now sits there and looks out to the capacity crowd. She eventually lowers her head and starts motioning her arms as if she's conducting them again. After a moment Nevaeh snaps her head back and her arms out. Multiple spotlights soon shift down onto her, basking her in the light.

Nevaeh keeps striking the pose till she sees fit. Once she has she gets off the ropes and makes her way to the opposite side of the ring where she puts one foot on the bottom rope and the other on the middle. She bounces on them while looking out to the crowd and stretches her arms out yet again, encouraging them to get louder.

She then waves her arms wildly at the crowd before heading to a corner.

Zack: Neveah’s got an opportunity to earn a Fast Track title shot at Relentless when she meets her friend, Isis Morales, for the first time.

Mai: They can be friends till the bell rings. You heard what Isis told her last week. There’s not gonna be any good will that night.

The arena goes dark for just a moment, the funky opening chords to Voodoo Johnson's "Dirty Angel" playing through the PA, before the white lights are replaced by swirling green replacements, bathing the arena in the favorite color of the Emerald City Siren. A few seconds pass, though, before Sophia Pike actually makes her way out through the curtain, met--immediately--by a chorus of boos, which she largely brushes off with a flick of of either wrist. She pauses at the head of the ramp, chewing a piece of gum fairly obviously, and shaking her head at the collective audience, for whatever reason.

Clearly in no particular hurry, judging by the utter lack of pace, Sophia makes her way down the ramp. About halfway to the ring, one fan is able to get past the practiced apathy of the Siren, and she actively gets in his face, shouting...something, that for the most part can't be heard over the music playing in the arena. Whatever the fan says back to her seems to amuse the self-proclaimed Queen of King County, who just smirks and waves him off, making the shorter trip down to the ring and climbing up onto the apron. She leans back against the ropes, grinning with a little more joy than one should probably get out of being almost unanimously booed, even raising both arms and beckoning the crowd to get even louder--which they happily do.

Kat: Introducing next, from Seattle, Washington, and weighing in at 137 lbs, this is the "Emerald City Siren," SOPHIA PIIIIIKE!

Sophia hooks her arms over the ropes and grins, climbing through the ropes and up onto the second turnbuckle and stretching both arms out, bending just a little bit at the waist and leaning herself forward. She shouts something at the sections of fans she can see, but again it's mostly unheard. Eventually, she hops off the turnbuckle and pulls her Queen of King County shirt off, tossing it out into the crowd...who promptly throw it back at the Siren. For her part, Sophia either doesn't notice or doesn't care, just settling herself back in the corner, waiting for the match to begin.

Zack: If you’re Sophia Pike, you’re looking for a win any way you can. She’s been on a drought lately with success, and that could make her more dangerous.

Mai: It can and will do just that, Zack. Sophia’s ego can’t withstand anything short of that, and I think Nevaeh’s gonna wish it wasn’t her in the ring tonight.

Jennifer Stringer called for the bell to get the match underway as Kat left the ring. As it sounded the two wrestlers came out of the corner and circled around each other before Sophia invited Nevaeh forward for a tie up only for the Emerald City Siren to catch the blond with a front kick to the knee cap. As Summers stumbled, Pike took full advantage by taking her off her feet with a hip toss, following it up quickly with a kick to her spine. The Georgia Peach began to rise up quickly only for Pike to meet her with an arm drag takedown that is quickly transitioned into an armbar to her right arm as she dropped down to one knee and wrenched the hold on tight.

Zack: I think Nevaeh may be the most decorated opponent Sophia’s faced in FFW. There’s no title Summers has wanted, and wasn’t able to attain.

Mai: That’s because she was surrounded by the brilliance of Silas Mason, who drove her to be the “World’s Finest” though. Now she’s not even the city’s finest.

The blonde reached for her shoulder and began to rise, putting her hand underneath the jaw of the Queen of King County to push her head back while she walked her backwards towards the ring ropes. As they neared the ropes, Summers shoved her into them and shot her off across the ring. Pike moved quickly, hitting the far ropes and coming back causing Nevaeh to drop down to the mat, allowing Sophia to hop over her and stop on a dime and quickly turned around as Summers popped back up to her feet. Pike quickly spun her opponent to face her and delivered two vicious knife edge chops to her chest before she once more took her down to the canvas with an armdrag and locked in another armbar on her right arm. There was a flash of a grimace of pain on the face of the Atlanta native as Pike increased the pressure on the hold; Summers hand once more going to her shoulder before she began to slowly push her way back to a vertical base. As they got their feet underneath them, Nevaeh slapped her hand into Pike’s gut, following it up with a second before Sophia took a handful of her hair that she used to pull her head backwards. The referee reprimanded the Emerald City Siren, demanding that she release the handful of hair before she started the count, getting to four before she saw Pike sweep her opponent’s legs out from under her, taking her down to the canvas with a side Russian leg sweep that caused the back of the blondes head to bounce off the canvas.

Zack: These have been trying times for the Emerald City Siren. She’s currently on the wrong end of a streak right now, and three in a row could happen tonight.

Mai: That will not happen. She explained the last two matches, and even called Kelly’s win a fluke, which I think we can all agree there.

Nevaeh rolled to the side, momentarily holding the back of her head in her hands only for Pike to once more grab her by the right arm, twisting the limb into an armwringer. As the Seattle native came back to her feet it caused her foe to sit up and gave the brunette the opportunity to place her foot against Summers head, using her leg strength to push her head to the side while she pulled ferociously on the captured arm, looking as though she was trying to pull it out of its socket. Summers tried to push the boot away from her jaw only for Pike to fire a stomp towards the side of her head before she again planted her head, pushing it away from her as she continued to pull on her arm. Again Nevaeh sought to shove the foot away from her and this time, when Sophia pulled her leg back to deliver another stomp, Summers jerked her right arm back towards her body, causing the submission wrestler to stumble forward. Quickly Sophia found her balance, firing off a back kick straight into Nevaeh’s stomach as the World’s Finest rose to her feet.

Zack: That’s some interesting logic to call what happened at Fury at fluke. She got pinned clean in the center of the ring.

Mai: That’s not for us to decide, Zack. Sophia says it was a tainted win, and who are we to argue with her wisdom anyway?!

As the Georgia born wrestler doubled over, Sophia once more when straight back to the right arm, pulling it again into an arm wringer and this time she used her grip to extend the arm away from the body in order to fire off a series of stiff elbow strikes to the limb. The Washingtonian delivered seven quick elbows to the arm before she delivered a European uppercut to Summer’s elbow joint, causing the arm to bend before she snapped it back straight sending the blonde down to one knee. Again the FFW Hall of Famer pushed her way back up to her feet and when she did so Sophia transitioned the arm wringer into a hammerlock that saw her force Nevaeh’s arm as far up her back as it could possibly go; causing another momentary look of pain flash across the Georgian’s face. The blonde again reached for her arm for a moment before she fired a back elbow in Sophia’s direction. The Emerald City Siren though had it telegraphed and stepped backwards out of the way. A second elbow followed only for Sophia to catch this one, hooking an arm around her bicep and jerking her downwards into a modified inverted facebuster; keeping the hammerlock held for as long as possible in order to trap the arm underneath Summers.

Mai: I don’t know if it’s cockiness or what, but Sophia comes into these matches with a pretty similar strategy every time she’s out here. And either her opponents are ready for it, or they aren’t.

Zack: She doesn’t have a ton of reason to change things up, given her overall history and success. But of late, it might not be a bad idea to add a few wrinkles to her arsenal.

Nevaeh rolled to the side, holding her arm once more for a second or two before she moved onto her hands and knees. As soon as she did so, Sophia Pike yet again grabbed hold of her right arm, pulling it upwards before she rolled her over into a cross armbreaker. Immediately the submission expert pulled as far back on the arm as she could, make the hold as painful as possible while she screamed at the World’s Finest to tap out and save her career. Summers refused, shaking her head when the referee asked while reaching out for the ropes, finding them just outside of her reach. Neveah shook her head again as the referee asked her the question again and this time planted her feet and pushed upwards, enabling her to move herself to the side - dragging Sophia with her before she reached out and wrapped her head around the bottom rope. Stringer called immediately for the break and started the count when it wasn’t coming, getting to four before Pike rolled away and came back to her feet.

Zack: After all, any talent should always be evolving their game and adding and improving every chance they get. The fact some opponents have been catching onto Sophia’s offense should be a sign.

Mai: Far more don’t catch on than do though, so it’s really a moot point. When you’ve done everything she’s done, you can talk to me about doing things differently.

Nevaeh kept hold of the ropes as she sat up, holding her arm against her as Pike shouldered her way past the official and pulled her foe to her feet, firing off forearm shots to her jaw that caused Summers to stagger into the corner. Pike connected with another forearm shot to keep her in the corner before she once more took control of the blonde’s right arm, wrapping it around the top rope as she used it to leverage to pull on the limb as Pike drove her foot into her foes side looking to do as much damage as she could. The referee immediately ordered the release of the hold and started the count, getting to four before Pike let go, raising her hands in the air to show the referee as she took a half step away from Summers. There was a sick smile on her face as Sophia started to lower her hands only to lash out with viper like speed to deliver an open hand that slapped the taste out of Nevaeh’s mouth in the jaw, snapping the blondes head to one side.

Zack: Of late, it seems like the high flyers and the faster paced women in FFW have been giving Sophia trouble, like Bianca and Kelly. Nevaeh’s no slouch at picking up speed either.

Mai: Nevaeh is a slouch in everything she does. But she did improve, which I give full credit to Casey Atherton for making happen.

As Summers turned her head back towards Sophia, Pike took hold of her right arm once more and attempted to pull her out of the corner and yank her down to the canvas only to find the Hall of Fame wrestler holding tightly to the top rope. The Emerald City Siren tried once more but again found her opponent unmoving before Summers countered, jerking her arm back towards her to send Pike chest first into the turnbuckle pads. Sophia stepped backwards and was lifted off her feet and dropped onto her spine with a back suplex from Nevaeh who came back to her feet at the same time as her opponent, catching her with a front kick to the gut before taking hold of her hand and once more whipped her the short distance into the corner. This time the Queen of King County was able to hit back first and a second later found a running knee buried into her gut.

Mai: So how close do you think Isis is watching this match right now? Think she’s taking notes?

Zack: I wouldn’t be able to say. I don’t get the sense she does a ton of video research on her opponents, because her planning is pretty similar to Sophia’s. It’s entirely linear without deviation.

A raised knee followed it, then four more as Stringer requested Nevaeh step back to allow separation between the two and again had to use her count to get her wish respected as the World’s Finest skipped quickly backwards to the middle of the ring on the three count. Immediately Summers came rushing forward and delivered a face wash big boot to the submissionist; the blonde keeping her boot raised for a moment or two after impact. As the Georgia Peach lowered her leg, Sophia walked out of the corner, checking her nose and mouth for blood with one hand. Before she could turn around Nevaeh darted after her, leaving her feet to grab hold of her head and slammed her face first into the canvas with a bulldog. Rolling away, Summers quickly came back to her feet as Sophia started to rise and dropped back to the ropes, the blonde charging forward and left her feet to connect with a spinning wheel kick to Pike’s jaw, sending her straight back to the canvas. The brunette began to rise only to be sent back down to the mat by a hip toss from Nevaeh who followed it up by leaving her feet to deliver a double knee drop to Sophia’s chest. As she landed the move, Summers hooked the leg for the pinfall.

Mai: See how long it took Nevaeh just to get a chance to go for a pinfall?

One…

Two…

Zack: That has absolutely zero bearing on anything, how fast a fall is achieved. No wonder you have no clients.

Pike kicked out as the two count landed, pushing her opponent away from her as she did so. Summers rolled back to her feet and shook out her right arm. Sophia rose back to her feet and caught a knife edge chop from the World’s Finest with her chest. A second and third and fourth followed it as Nevaeh looked to keep her opponent on the back foot before she sent her in for the ride, catching her on the return with a huge back body drop. As soon as she landed on the canvas the Emerald City Siren sat up, holding the small of her back with one hand and came straight back up to her feet, turning towards Nevaeh who went low, grabbing her foe around the thighs as she scooped up and drove her down to the mat with a spinebuster, landing on her knees as she delivered the move. Summer’s didn’t release her grip on her opponent’s legs as she kicked off against the mat and into a jackknife pin attempt. Stringer slid into position for the count.

Mai: How much you want to bet she’ll never do that to Isis at Relentless?

One…

Two…

...T-

Zack: That would be unlikely, but it worked like a charm against Sophia. A near fall is better than none at all.

Sophia kicked out of the pinning combination just after the two count and quickly sat up, forcing herself swiftly to get back to her feet. A look of anger flashed in her eyes as Nevaeh waved her forward and got her wish as Pike charged towards her only for Summers to catch her with a drop toe hold that sent the brunette throat first across the middle rope. As the Emerald City Siren gasped for air against the middle rope, the Atlanta native took off across the ring and delivered a crossbody block to her foe’s back, driving her against the middle rope once more. As the Seattle native fell backwards to the mat - still gasping and struggling to catch her breath - the former FFW Champion rolled to the outside, came to her feet and took hold of the top rope, using it to fire herself into a slingshot springboard elbow drop that saw her drive her elbow into the chest of her opponent. Pike turned to one side, holding her chest before she rolled onto her knees where Summers was waiting for her. The blonde hooking her head to pull her up to her feet where she drove her into the canvas with a single arm DDT. Quickly Nevaeh kipped up to her feet, turned her back on her foe for a moment before she jumped up into the air and connected with a standing moonsault. Once more the Hall of Famer made the pinfall, hooking the legs as she did so.

Zack: That’s what we were talking about. Nevaeh’s starting to bring out the high risk, and it’s working.

One…

Two…

...THR-

Mai: I’m tired of you trying to paint the narrative that Sophia has trouble with high flyers and faster wrestlers. She kicked out, didn’t she?

Again Pike kicked out and rolled to the side, holding her chest once more as she writhed on the mat for a couple of seconds before she started to rise. Sophia made it back to her feet and when she did so, she turned towards her opponent who immediately left her feet and delivered a codebreaker, driving both of her knees into the ribcage of the Emerald City Siren sending her stumbling backwards into the corner. As the Seattle native hit the turnbuckles back first, Summers ran towards her, stepping up onto the middle rope and delivered a step-up enzugiri to the side of her head. Pike took a couple of unsteady half steps out of the corner before she flopped forward, faceplanting on the mat. Quickly Nevaeh rolled her over and dropped down on top of her, gathering up her arm and hooking her leg as she went the pinfall once more.

Mai: How many times does it take for Nevaeh to see it ain’t gonna work?

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Zack: How many Triple Crown champions have you managed in FFW? That’s what I thought.

Sophia rolled the shoulder to break the pinfall and continued to roll the rest of her body out of the ring and underneath the bottom rope to the apron as Nevaeh looked towards the referee, checking for the three and only getting the two count confirmed. Summers nodded her head in acceptance and came back to her feet, Stringer backing her up slightly as Sophia was still laid out on the apron, holding her chest for a moment. The official checked upon the submission wrestler who nodded her head, telling the official that she was okay as she reached up for the middle rope and began to pull herself upwards. As she did so, Summers moved towards her and reached over the top rope with her left hand to help her back to her feet before she looked to hook her head with her right arm to bring her back into the ring with a suplex. Before she could lift up off her feet though, Pike caught her foe with a closed fist into her midsection to break the hold and allow her to grab hold of Summer’s right arm as she stepped off the apron and snapped the arm over the top rope.

Mai: I think if I were managing someone against Sophia, I’d just have them wear a cast to the ring. That’d save a lot of trouble for after it’s over.

Zack: Knowing you, it’d probably be a loaded cast too. That’s about par for the course with you.

Nevaeh reeled away, holding her arm in pain once more only for Pike to slide in underneath the bottom rope and sent her opponent down to her knees with a chop block. Quickly the blonde tried to get back to her feet only for Sophia to spin her around and straight into a forearm shot. Summers staggered backwards a half step which allowed the submission to jerk her forward by the wrist and straight into a Saito suplex. The World’s Finest sat up on impact and scrambled to get to her feet only for Pike to catch her with a headbutt to the bridge of her nose before she once more trapped her right arm and pulled her downwards into a double knee armbreaker. Again Summers popped up to her feet only to be instantly be taken back down to the canvas with a double leg takedown that allowed the Queen of King County to take up the mount position where she began to drive ground and pound elbow strikes into her head. She didn’t stop raining down blows upon the head of the former FFW Champion until the referee’s count was right on the verge of having to disqualify her, finally rolling away from her. Still Pike didn’t allow her opponent back to her feet as she grabbed hold of her right hand instead and proceeded to pull and yank her fingers in opposite direction as she used finger snaps to take away more offence from Summers; all the while telling her to just go ahead and quit while she could. Instead the blonde rolled away at the earliest possible opportunity to hold her hand against her chest, underneath her body.

Mai: Nevaeh should take Sophia’s advice, it’d make things a lot easier on her. And hey, she might be able to beat the traffic out of the arena!

Zack: Oh yeah, I’m sure that’s first thing on her mind right now. How quickly can she leave after the show’s over.

Pike came back to her feet as the crowd booed her loudly but the Emerald City Siren wasn’t paying them any attention at all as she immediately advanced upon Summers as the blonde got to her hand and knee. Sophia pulled her upwards and into a low angle DDT, driving her into the mat. Quickly the Seattle native rolled over to take her opponent’s back, grabbing hold of her head with both her hands and began to bounce her face first off the canvas like she would a basketball. Again Stringer asked for the break and had to use the count to get her request respected. Sophia came quickly back to a vertical base and quickly began to stomp away at her opponent’s joints as she circled around her downed body, paying particular focus to her right elbow and right shoulder - delivering those stomps with even more venom than you’d normally expect from Sophia Pike. Finally Pike bent down and grabbed hold of Summers right hand, pulling her arm upwards only to curb stomp her shoulder back into the canvas. She repeated the move before she dropped down and quickly tried to lock in the Space needle Fujiwara armbar.

Mai: Sophia’s looking for the SPACE NEEDLE, and this wouldn’t have happened if Nevaeh had just quit like she told her to earlier!

Zack: Good Lord, no wonder OE fired you after Unstoppable last year.

The World’s Finest though fought the Emerald City Siren tooth and nail to stop her from being able to fully straighten out the arm and pull back on it, bucking like a bronco and squirming underneath the brunette before she finally managed to pull herself free. Sophia had a look of thunder on her face as she came back to her feet and turned to face Nevaeh. As the blonde pushed up to one knee, Pike delivered a superkick to her jaw that wobbled her and sent her back down to both knees allowing the Queen of King County to deliver a second superkick to the jaw. Summers fell to the side, reaching out to steady herself with one hand and tried to push back onto her knees only to wobble once more. As she did so, Sophia quickly hooked her right arm, twisting it up behind her back and into a hammerlock that she held in place as she hooked her opponent’s head and delivered a hammerlock DDT.

Mai: Do you know what my favorite thing about Nevaeh Summers is, Zack?

Zack: I have no idea.

Mai: Absolutely nothing.

Summers bounced straight back up to her knees as the DDT landed, her face a mask of agony as she held her right arm against her body. Immediately Pike swooped down to take hold of her opponents right arm and locked in a kimura on it that saw the blonde’s eyes open wide as she was caught in the submission hold on her knees in the middle of the ring. Stringer asked her if she wanted to quit and only got a shake of her head as Pike screamed at the World’s Finest to tap; to end it all while she still had hope of making it to Relentless and Isis. Still Summers refused to submit, trying instead to get to her feet. Pike upped the torque that she was applying in the hold, twisting and contorting the arm further as she threatened to break it. Tears were starting to form in Summers eyes as she still shook her head when the referee asked as she continued to fight and finally got back to her feet. Pike continued to scream at her to quit as she did so, applying further pressure to the arm and for a couple of seconds it looked like she was going to get her wish…

Mai: Look there, she’s about to quit right now. Go ahead, Nevaeh! I got a date after the show, and I’m sure he’s fine with leaving early.

Zack: ……..I’m sure he is. Everyone loves a sure thing.

Only for Summers to suddenly refuse as she began to stumble backwards, dragging her opponent with her before she fell backwards and sent her foe face first into the top turnbuckle. Sophia released the hold and spun away, staggering towards the middle of the ring and as she did so, Nevaeh used the turnbuckles for support as she pushed up to her feet and suddenly exploded forward, leaving her feet and delivering the Walk of Shame reverse bulldog to Pike. Summers landed on the mat and cradled her arm for a few seconds before finally she rolled over and threw her arm across Sophia’s body for the cover.

Mai: She’s taking too long, the dumb blonde!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: Nevaeh’s fighting through the pain, because she doesn’t have much other choice.

The Emerald City Siren kicked out of the pinfall and came back to her feet, staring across at Nevaeh who was still trying to pull herself upwards as she did so and immediately she went on the attack catching her with a running big boot to the face. Summers sat back on her heels following the kick to her jaw and Pike quickly took her foe’s right arm once more, applying another arm wringer that she used to bring her to her feet and into a pair of shoulder blocks that sent Nevaeh back to the canvas. Summers sat up and slowly began to rise back to her feet as Sophia Pike headed towards the ropes, bouncing off them and coming back towards the World’s Finest who caught her with a standing dropkick to the jaw that sent the submissionist to the canvas. Summers was quick to roll up to one knee and extend her arms out to the side, looking straight at the rising Sophia Pike and asking her “How good was that?”

Mai: Allow me to answer this question, Zack. It was awful, Nevaeh!

Zack: I don’t think the question was being asked to you.

The question only seemed to infuriate Sophia who quickly charged towards the blonde only for Nevaeh to step towards her and sent her flying with a snap release belly to belly suplex that saw Pike rotate fully in mid-air and crash down face first to the canvas. Summers held her right arm with a look of pain on her face as  she once more came quickly to her feet and took off towards the ring ropes before Sophia could get fully upright and sent her face first into the canvas with the Golden State of Mind running legdrop bulldog. Sophia rolled onto her back as she was driven into the canvas and Nevaeh quickly made the cover.

Zack: GOLDEN STATE OF MIND!!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Mai: Fat lot of good it did!

At the last moment Sophia’s shoulder popped up from the canvas causing Stringer to instantly wave off the three count and show the two count to the ringside officials, crowd and to Nevaeh Summers. The World’s Finest looked at the two fingers being held up by the referee before she held up three of her own to check and got the two count confirmed by the official. The former FFW Champion nodded her head as she shook out her right arm, trying to get some more blood flowing through it as she looked to bring Sophia upwards. The blonde drove a knee into her midsection as she did so, followed by a second that doubled her over before she went to set up her opponent for the Grand Finale snap double underhook DDT only to find she couldn’t quite apply the double underhook correctly with her right arm.

Mai: Aww, what’s wrong, Nevaeh? Does you have an owie on your arm?!

Zack: You’re even more obnoxious tonight than normal.

Before Summers could try once more and secure the double underhook, Pike lifted her up off her feet and fell backwards to drop the World’s Finest into the canvas face first with a flapjack. Quickly Sophia rolled back up to her feet, flexing her hands as Nevaeh was back on her feet with her back turned to the Emerald City Siren who closed the gap between them and locked in a rear waistlock. With a roar she hurled Nevaeh into the air as she snapped off a rear German suplex, sending her flying through the air and once more landing chest first on the canvas. Pike quickly rolled backwards to take up position on Nevaeh’s back and locked in the Space Needle, pulling back on her arm. Stringer quickly dropped down into position to ask Summers if she wanted to quit and got a strained, anguished ‘No’ from the blonde while Sophia demanded that she tap.

Zack: Nevaeh’s showing what made her a triple crown winner in FFW, as well as what made her a Hall of Famer!

Mai: She is? I don’t see Silas or Casey around here!

Summers was asked once more and again shook her head as her face was nothing but pure agony as Pike leaned backwards, pulling her arm in unnatural directions as she threatened to rip it clean from its socket if she didn’t quit. Still Nevaeh refused; Sophia jerking on the arm to extract the maximum she can from the hold. Finally the woman from Atlanta tapped her hand against the mat and Stringer called for the bell; Sophia not relenting one iota until a second or two after the bell had stopped ringing before she finally released and came to her feet.

Mai: So much for that streak you were talking about earlier, huh? Toots tapped out, and now all things are right with the world.

Kat: Here is your winner, by way of submission…. “THE EMERALD CITY SIREN” SOPHIA PIKE!!!!

Zack: Sophia Pike is back to her winning ways, and not a moment too soon either! Chicago may not like her, but I doubt she gives a damn! We’ll see a week from Saturday at Breaking Point!

The referee raised Sophia’s hand in victory, the crowd booing her as Pike made the title belt motion around her waist as the referee checked on Nevaeh; the blonde laying on the mat in agony as she clasped her right arm to her body before she helped to the apron and managed to slide to her feet. In the ring, the Emerald City Siren was continuing her celebration before she show faded out.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 04:52:58 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: