Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 07:03:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock Nemesis - November 20, 2018

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock Nemesis - November 20, 2018  (Read 635 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: November 20, 2018, 11:27:00 pm »

Live from Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York
November 20, 2018

I've got that feeling deep inside
Well what it is I don't know
My vengeance starts to change
My mind gets filled with rage
I raise my fists up to the sky

The Future Shock logo is shown spray painted on the side of a brick wall of what appears to be a police station. The door hangs on the hinges as the camera takes us inside to see splintered desks and broken pictures on the wall…..and very heavy footsteps with a low growling voice.

Voice: PROSPECTSSSSSSSSSSSS.

The camera swings around as a hulking behemoth is seen walking slowly through the station with what looks to be a club of some kind over his shoulder. He heads deeper into the station, where the cells are and finding them open.

The fear I see when I look in your eyes
Makes you believe I'm one of a kind (one of a kind)
The fear I leave in the back of your mind
Makes you believe I'm
One of a kind

Finding no one there, the behemoth continues into the offices and opens one door where we see the Gold Standard and NHB and Nora brawling on the floor outside the ring, Harley and Bianca’s issues with Valerie and Lacey, as well as Adam getting maced by Kyle.

Voice: PROSPECTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

He continues forward, opening another door to find Vivi using a fire extinguisher to smoke out Luna Cortez, as well as her going after at a pool party.

And now I feel like I'm alive
Don't know just how I got so low
These voices in my mind
Tell me it's killing time
It is a thrill I can't describe

The next door opens shows Lydia’s reign with the Aspire Championship as well as Mara’s path to earning a shot. We also see glimpses of Stacy Jones, Sydney Christensen, Angel, Gemma Pierce, and Mars Whimsey.

Voice: PROSPECTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

The final door he opens shows the Stone sisters waiting for him as a pentagram appears in front of them and shoots towards him as we cut live inside the arena to a roar from the fans. The shot covers the crowd, showing many signs such as “TRINITY PUT A SPELL ON ME” and “VIVI BE MY BEBE” and “I WANT MORA NORA!” with many others as “One of a Kind” continues to play over the PA system. Then we head down to the booth with Zack and Lyn.

The fear I see when I look in your eyes
Makes you believe I'm one of a kind (one of a kind)
The fear I leave in the back of your mind
Makes you believe I'm
One of a kind

Zack: Welcome to the World’s Most Famous Arena, where 18,447 fans have sold out Madison Square Garden for the final Future Shock Pay Per View of 2018! Thank you for joining us wherever you are for Future Shock Nemesis! Zack Hudson here, and I’m honored as always to be joined by the “King of Commentary” Lyn Dallins.

Lyn: It is an absolute pleasure, Zack and you can expect the fans to get VERY vocal tonight for all the action.

Zack: New York City is the home of some of the most rabid fans in the world, and they’ve filled the Garden to see the Prospects settle their differences here tonight at Nemesis! You’ll see Madyson Stone of Trinity and Sydney Christensen face off, Angel meeting the “Unbreakable” Stacy Jones, and Gemma Pierce meeting Mars Whimsey! And that’s just for starters! Lyn, what about the grudge match that’s gonna see Vivi Robichaud make her Future Shock Pay Per View ring debut against Luna Cortez?

Lyn: I think that if Vivi has her way there won’t be only one Luna or only one Tara. I think the family line may be extinct.

Zack: Your protege, Lydia Charisma, may have one of the toughest tests of her reign as Aspire Champion when she faces Mara Werth. Mara’s got power to spare, and I doubt we’ll see a catch as catch can classic there, it’ll be about who hits harder!

Lyn: I expect nothing short of an out and out slug fest from these two, Zack but the action will keep this crowd glued to their seat from start to finish.

Zack: And the main event! Whoo boy, it’s literally the biggest match in Future Shock history in a 5 on 5 elimination tag match when the Gold Standard meets the Future Shock Champion Harley Shannon, “Killer B” Bianca Reed, No Holding Back, and “Little Pixie Pump” Nora Harris!

The shot changes briefly to see a shark cage hanging over the ring.

Zack: And that right there will be the home of Kyle Kilmeade, and rightfully so! He’ll have a bird’s eye view, whether he likes it or not!

Lyn: I cannot help but feel like he’s going to find a way to intervene, Zack. Either way, the Gold Standard find themselves against one of the most packed teams of all time. I haven’t seen this many stars together since The Expendables.

Zack: We got a lot going on tonight, and special guests too. But let’s kick this thing off, and send it up to Future Shock’s Most Famous Wildcat! It’s all yours, Gaby!

The camera heads to the ring as the “Wildcat” makes her way between the ropes with her microphone in hand.

Gaby: The opening contest of Future Shock Nemesis is scheduled for one fall!

Zack: Two of our newest additions to the Prospect roster, which seems to a recurring phrase with all the new talent in the last few months, are about to meet.

Lyn: Call it a Talent Initiative that Adam has enacted in the past few, Zack. Not to be confused for an Avengers Initiative.

The lights go out completely as sisters are doing it for themselves starts to play. A lightning effect of white and blue pyrotechnics erupt, lighting up the stage for a second at a time. In each of the flashes the silhouette of three female figures standing in a line on the stage.

We said, "Sisters are doin' it for themselves"
Standin' on their own two feet
And ringin' on their own bells
We said, "Sisters are doin' it for themselves"

The pyrotechnics finish and as the lights come back up a sound like thunder plays on top of the music track and a puff of smoke comes from the bottom of the stage, still hiding the female figures for a moment. The smoke clears to reveal the three Stone sisters; Melody, Madyson and Mikayla standing hand in hand with their heads raised, looking towards the ceiling.

Now this is a song to celebrate
The conscious liberation of the female state
Mothers, daughters and their daughters too, oh yeah
Woman to woman, we're singin' with you

Gaby: Introducing alongside Melody and Mikayla of Trinity, this is…...MADYSON STONE!!

They unlink their hands and take off to the ring at a run and all jump up onto the apron at the same time. Melody and Madyson stand at a corner each, while Mikayla jumps up to sit on the top rope; all facing out towards the crowd. The two older sisters climb through the ropes while Mikayla stands up on the top rope and then backflips into the ring to land between them with a smirk. The three make their way to the corner and share some hushed words as the music comes to an end.

Zack: This will be our first look at Madyson Stone of Trinity. We did get to see her baby sister debut recently though when Mikayla met Luna Cortez in their mutual debuts.

Lyn: Madison considers herself a brawler to a tee. She throws bricks in the form of those knees and fists.

The sound of a guitar strumming subtly begins to echo in the arena, leaving those in attendance wondering what is going on. The angelic voice of one Lzzy Hale of the band Halestorm is heard next, her voice serenely starting the opening verse of “I Am The Fire.”

Am I brave enough?
Am I strong enough?
To follow the desire
That burns from within
To push away my fear
To stand where I'm afraid
I am through with this
'Cause I am more than this
I promise to myself
Alone and no one else
My flame is rising higher.

As the song picks up the tempo, her voice becomes more intense, kicking into the chorus.

I am the fire
I am burning brighter
Roaring like a storm

Midway through the chorus, the curtains part and out walks the pride of Calgary herself, Sydney Christensen.  She steps out to the middle of the stage and juts her arms out on either side of her, tossing her head back as the fans show their appreciation. She picks her head up and slowly brings her arms in front of her, her index fingers pointing down to the ring. Dropping her arms to her side, she begins her march towards the ring, nodding at a few fans along the way. Once she reaches the ring, she hops up onto the apron and steps through the bottom and middle ropes. Almost immediately, Sydney walks over to the ropes and raises her arms above her head, encouraging the fans as they cheer on the proud Canadian. Sydney then walks over to one corner of the ring and rests her back against the turnbuckle, awaiting her opponent as her music fades out on one poignant line of the chorus.

And I am the one I've been waiting for
Screaming like a siren
Alive and burning brighter
I am the fire!

Gaby: Introducing from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, this is…...SYDNEY CHRISTENSEN!!

Zack: Sydney Christensen has been following Future Shock for some time, and finally made the jump to prove herself on a whole new stage from her other promotion, HELL Lucha Libre.

Lyn: We’ve seen her in action recently and now poses a new challenge in the form of a more stiffer, hard-hitting opponent as opposed to the technical game. Let’s see how she handles.

Referee Melinda Davis checks both women before she calls for the bell. Sydney and Madyson meet in the center of the ring, and shake hands before they lock up together. The stronger Sydney starts pushing Madyson back into the ropes, and gives a break when requested by the referee. Stone comes forward to grab her, but Sydney catches her by the arm and uses a judo throw to put her on the mat. The rookie barely has a chance to get up before Sydney catches her with a short knee to the back that stuns her. She then scoops her up and drops her across that same knee in a backbreaker. Madyson starts to sit up before Sydney drives an elbow into her shoulder, and then begins to grind it for a moment. Before the rookie can get up, the blonde applies an overhead keylock as she leans over Madyson.

Zack: Sydney is very technically sound, and has years of experience on Madyson. And it’s already showing here, Lyn.

Lyn: An overhead ude-garami or top shoulder lock. You don’t see that often, Zack but Sydney is working it over.

The rookie’s face shows clear pain as Sydney keeps the keylock applied, causing Madyson to try to get to her feet. But the angle is too difficult with how Sydney has the hold applied. The other two Stone sisters watch on from the corner, cheering on Madyson as she uses her free arm to sweep Sydney’s leg out from underneath her. It causes her to break the hold, and land on the mat before Madyson gets back to her feet. Sydney quickly begins to rise as well, but catches a kneelift to the head from Madyson. Stone rubs her shoulder for a second till she sees Sydney advancing on her. She greets her coming in with a neckbreaker.

Zack: Nice neckbreaker there, and it’ll give Madyson a moment to see if she can get some feeling back in that shoulder. The Stone sisters are products of the Future Shock Center, where they trained for months and still keep going to improve.

Lyn: We’ve got a lot of young stars working from the Center every single day. Even the girls I help train are told explicitly to finish things up in Future Shock’s developmental facility if they want to get in FFW.

Once more, Sydney began to get to her feet and caught a discus punch to the jaw. It rocked her backwards a couple steps before Stone sent her across with an Irish whip. As the blonde rebounded off the ropes, Madyson rolled into a ball and sprung up from her feet with a flying clothesline to take the veteran down to the mat. That seemed to impress the New York crowd before Madyson popped back to her feet. She took off for the far side as Sydney was getting up, and used a spinning headscissors to drive her back down into the mat. Madyson dove into the cover with a tight hook of the leg.

Lyn: Bigtime headscissors and Christensen didn’t see any part of that coming or going! Here’s the cover!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Sydney kicked out at two, and shoved Madyson off the cover. The rookie got back to her feet, starting to get a bit more animated now. Sydney rose to her feet, and turned into a belly to belly overhead suplex.

Zack: Madyson’s never been in front of a crowd like this before, and that adrenaline is pumping like she’s never felt!

Christensen got up again, and was quickly snatched into an exploder suplex. She popped up one more time, and got pulled into a leg hook Saito suplex. She was a bit slower to her feet the third time before Madyson hooked her into position and dropped her with a gutwrench suplex before the crowd started shouting the name of the trio, putting a smile on all three of their faces.

Zack: I’m gonna guess Madyson Stone got high marks in those suplex classes at the Future Shock  Center, because she’s putting on one hell of a showcase right now!

Lyn: I always love a good gutwrench personally, but that’s just me.

Sydney got back to her feet again, and Madyson made a beeline for her. She sent her across with an Irish whip, but Sydney used a reverse to send her in for the ride instead. Stone came back to a boot across the jaw from Sydney that staggered her backwards before the veteran followed it up with a spinebuster. The rookie rolled to her side, holding her back as Sydney took a couple seconds to gather her faculties. She pulled Madyson up over her shoulder, and dropped her with a shoulder breaker over her knee.

Zack: Given the experience discrepancy, Lyn, do you think Sydney was expecting all of what she’s gotten so far from Madyson tonight?

Lyn: No, I don’t but I also think it’s style that is helping Madyson out here. There’s a lot of ways a technician like Sydney can pick someone apart... But the raw power behind a brawler will rattle you no matter how you intend to convert it into a counter hold.

She pulled her to her feet, using an arm wringer to try to damage the shoulder more. She twisted it in both directions before yanking her forward into an arm trap headbutt. Stone wobbled backwards before Sydney rebounded off the ropes behind her with a one-handed bulldog. As soon as the rookie’s face hit the mat, Sydney grabbed her arm and immediately applied a crossface submission after pulling Madyson’s arm between her legs.

Zack: Sydney’s really slowing the pace down in this match to her comfort zone, and all that shoulder and neck work she’s been doing is paying dividends with this crossface.

Lyn: It’s a two-fold attack there... Working the neck over, bending it in ways it it isn’t meant to while working that shoulder more slowly with the legs.

The referee dropped down in front of Sydney to see if Madyson wanted to stop the match. She made it clear she didn’t as Mikayla and Melody pounded the mat and tried to point out where the nearest rope was to their sister. Sydney showed pure determination as she cranked back on the newcomer’s head, but Madyson didn’t let that deter her. With her free arm, she started to pull them towards the bottom rope. Christensen tried to add more pressure the closer they got, but she finally made it. Davis called for the break, and Sydney got back to her feet.

Lyn: THE STRENGTH OF MADYSON STONE! WITH A SINGLE ARM DRAGGING HER AND SYDNEY TO THE ROPE!!

Zack: She may not have the appearance of a powerhouse like say Lydia Charisma, but she’s certainly got plenty of strength in that small frame.

The veteran dragged Madyson back to her feet, yanking on the hurt arm and shoulder before driving a few elbows into it. She whipped her across for the ride, and caught her on the rebound with a tilt-a-whirl side slam in the center of the ring. A quick hook of the outside leg followed as she went for the cover before the referee dropped to make the count.

Lyn: Big time tilt-a-whirl uptown and down!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!

Madyson kicked out in time though, and Sydney made it back to her feet. She seemed to be a little impressed with how tough Madyson was proving to be when she reached down to pull her up again. But Stone surprised her with a jawbreaker instead. Sydney staggered backwards before Stone scooped her up and fell backwards with a flapjack.

Zack: If nothing else, Sydney Christensen is going to have even more respect for Madyson than she did coming into tonight.

With her sisters cheering her on, Madyson started to sit up. She shook her head a little, and rubbed her shoulder for a moment until she got back to her feet. Sydney finally began to move, and Madyson grabbed her by the head. She hoisted her up, and dropped her with a slingshot suplex off the ropes. Stone climbed back to her feet again, and sent Sydney hard chest first into the corner with an Irish whip. The blonde staggered backwards on impact, clutching her chest before Madyson charged towards her. She left her feet as Sydney turned around to deliver a codebreaker and then dove into another cover with a hook of the leg.

Lyn: Christensen with a big time blast, what a double knee facebuster!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Christensen’s shoulder came up off the mat in time before the three, and Madyson started to rise again. With many in the crowd behind her, she pulled Sydney up and hooked both arms behind her back.

Zack: I think I know what she has in mind! I’ve been told this is her favorite move!

Stone turned around with Sydney in position, and drove her face first into the mat with an inverted double underhook facebuster (Unprettier). She quickly rolled her onto her back, and hooked the outside leg for the cover as Davis slid into position.

Zack: And I was right, she calls that BLACK MAGIC!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Davis called for the bell to a pop from the crowd as Melody and Mikayla came into the ring. They helped their sister to her feet, and gave her a big hug before she got her hand raised.

Lyn: A big win for the Trinity here tonight and Sydney will be feeling that one in the morning.

Gaby: Here’s your winner by pinfall………...MADYSON STONE!!!

Madyson beamed ear to ear as her sisters congratulated her, and also upon hearing the response she was getting from the New York City crowd.

Zack: You’d have to call that an upset, I think, Lyn. On paper, this looked like Sydney’s match to lose. But sometimes all you need is heart and determination...and maybe a little magic.

Lyn: That was a little Disney movie-esque, Zack... That said, when you’re right you’re right.

The trio headed for the floor, where Melody and Mikayla raised their sister’s hands in the air as they backed up the ramp. On that image, we head backstage.

A Moment with Stacy

We cut backstage and we see Future Shock interviewer, Sara Wilkins standing by with a microphone in hand and a smile on her face.

Sara: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, “Unbreakable” Stacy Jones.

The camera pans out to reveal Stacy Jones standing beside the interviewer, dressed to compete and with a smile on her face.

Sara: Thanks for joining me, Stacy. Tonight we see you make your Future Shock Pay-Per-View debut against Angel. Your thoughts going into this match?

Stacy: It feels great to be back here, Sara. This isn’t the first time I’ve competed here at Madison Square Garden, and it was in this very building that I decided I wanted to become a wrestler after witnessing my first wrestling event. Angel is a very different competitor to my previous three opponents so far here, but that changes nothing on my mindset. I’m going in focused and ready to walk away with the victory.

Sara nods.

Sara: On the latest edition of After Shock, Angel’s manager and good friend of yours, Christian Kincaid mentioned that if he were to give you any advice on how to combat Angel, then you’re going to need to keep an eye on her at all times, which obviously will mean not using a lot of your Lucha Libre style. So what can we expect from your strategy tonight? Are you going to listen to Christian’s advice or not?

Jones crosses her arms across her stomach and thinks for a moment before nodding.

Stacy: I appreciate the advice from Christian, but if I reveal to you whether I’m going to pay attention to that advice or not, then I’m giving away my plan of attack to my opponent. Thing is though, I always have several plans going into a wrestling match, and my knowledge of several different wrestling styles helps with that.

The interviewer nods again.

Sara: This is your first Future Shock Pay-Per-View and Angel’s last as next year, she’s making the jump to FFW. Do you think either of those facts will affect this match?

Stacy: Well, in terms of this being my first Pay-Per-View for Future Shock, obviously I’m nervous. But I always say that in this line of work, the moment you stop being nervous ahead of a fight, it probably means you’re no longer in love with the business. As for Angel’s predicament? She’s going to want to make sure that her final match as part of the Future Shock roster ends with a victory… unfortunately for her though, she’s been put up against me.

Sara: Well, Stacy. Thank you for your time and good luck tonight.

Stacy nods and smiles before disappearing off camera, leaving Sara on her own as we cut back to ringside.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2018, 11:29:08 pm »

We head back to the ring, and find the “Wildcat” Gabrielle Crimson back in the ring with her microphone in hand.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

Zack: I think Stacy Jones is gonna get her sternest test since joining Future Shock, as she’s about to face Angel. I’m joined by the FFW Evolution Champion Missy, which is almost a tradition at these shows. Welcome back.

Missy: Thanks for having me again, Zack. I don’t think I’d know what to do with myself if I didn’t sit in on a match now. Stacy is going to be facing a big hurdle tonight, but I think she is going to be able to handle it with style.

The opening bass line to "I Will Not Break" by A Sound Of Thunder blares out of the PA system and the camera pans around the arena as the fans rise to their feet and cheer wildly.

"And you heard the girls talking...and you thought they were talking about you..."

"Oh no, we can't ask her! She's a creep!"

"Who are they talking about?"

As the song kicks in, the camera cuts to the stage where we see "Unbreakable" Stacy Jones standing there with a large grin on her face. She then begins to make her way down the ramp, slapping the fans hands on the way.

Gaby: Making her way to the ring...from Orlando, Florida by way of New York City, New York...standing in at 5 foot 7 and weighing in at 150 pounds! "Unbreakable"...Stacy...Jones!

Once she reaches the bottom of the ramp, she turns to her super fan, Elsie and removes her plain black wool hat and places it onto her head before she makes her way over to the ring before hopping up onto the apron. Putting her back to the ropes, she takes hold of the top rope with both hands and proceeds to backflip over the ropes and into the ring.

Walking to the centre of the ring, she unzips her leather jacket and then throws up the devils horns with her hands before removing her jacket and handing it to a ringside employee as "I Will Not Break" fades out.

Zack: Stacy Jones has been as eager to make a name for herself as much as almost any new Prospect you can name. She’s done fairly well for herself, but she faces a woman tonight unlike she’s faced here.

Missy: Angel will be a steep learning curve for Stacy I think, but you don’t get better or improve from easy matches. Luckily for the Prospects, there are no easy matches in Future Shock!

The dark, haunting opening chords of “Liar Liar” fill the arena as it is bathed in silver strobes. As the drums and guitar kick in, the lights flash out momentarily and a spotlight comes on to show a man and a woman, The woman is Angel, and the man Christian Kincaid. Angel is down on bended knee, fist pushed into the ramp. She comes up without warning and as she does,pyro goes off around her.

Gaby: Making her way to the ring, please welcome ANGEL!

Would you pray if I said you were dying?
Would you be a little stronger, or fall down on your knees?
Would you stay with me if you knew that I was lying?
Would you walk away or turn the other cheek?

I tremble where I stand,
My wish is your command,
The nature of a truly desperate heart.
Give me something real so I can truly feel,
(Liar liar) on the wall.

As the verse and bridge are played, Angel and Christian make their way down the ramp, the platinum blond deliberately keeping as far from any fan contact that she can, looking to Christian occasionally. At the bottom of the ramp, she stops and looks out around her while Christian has headed to her corner.

Whisper, whisper in the dark,
Tell me what you see.
Poisoned by your fly-infested poetry.
Liar, Liar on the wall, give the world to me.
Wasteland or a monarchy (liar liar)
Tell me what you see…

Angel walks up the steps and through the middle rope, where she heads to her corner and waits for Christian to hop up to share some last minute things with her and the music goes out.

Zack: We already found out at After Shock that Angel’s going to be going to FFW in the new year, which is going to be bad news for them. But the fact remains that doesn’t make her less dangerous tonight. Knowing Stacy and Angel’s manager are friends, I wonder if that will play a part in Stacy’s preparation for this match.

Missy: I don’t think that Stacy is going to have to worry about Christian in this match, he said as much himself. Which is really lucky, because she is going to have her hands full enough dealing with Angel alone.

Referee Emi Yamamoto checks both girls for any foreign objects before she calls for the bell to start the match. Stacey keeps her focus on Angel as they move towards the center. Angel cracks her knuckles and rolls her head on her shoulders before extending her hand to Stacy. It seems to surprise Stacy for a half second. And when she glances down to it, Angel coldcocks her with a right hand followed by two more after that. It doesn’t take Stacy long to start firing back before the two trade blows until Angel drives her back first into the corner. A few shoulder thrusts land against her ribs before Angel steps back, and begins unloading with combinations to the body. Stacy tries to deflect a few of them, but they get the better of her before Angel uses a hip toss to send her out of the corner to the mat. She walks around in front of her, cracks her knuckles and tells her to get up.

Missy: Stacy is holding her own pretty well so far, but Angel is starting to get the upper hand without a doubt.

Zack: I’m not sure how wise it is for her to keep letting Stacy have these brief moments to get back to her feet. I’m not sure if it’s part of her plan or overconfidence.

Stacy looks up to her, and makes it back to her feet as Angel waves her forward again. Jones stares at her briefly, and comes forward with a right cross. Angel blocks it with one arm, and catches Stacy with a headbutt in the face to send her backwards a couple steps. The blonde whips her chest first into the far corner, where Stacy hits back first. She stumbles out and gets another hip toss to the mat. Angel moves around in front of her, and tells her to get up again.

Zack: Here we go again! Angel’s trying to outdo Stacy in gamesmanship, but I can’t help but feel this is going to work against her.

Missy: Angel is giving her far too long to regain her composure, and you’re right that will work against her. Stacy isn’t a rookie, so things like this aren’t going to have quite the same effect as they might on a newbie.

Stacy gets back to her feet as Angel waves her forward again with a smirk on her face. Jones comes forward with another right cross, but as Angel goes to block it, Stacy spins into a back elbow to the side of her head. Another spin sends another elbow into her head before Jones shoves her back into the corner, following up with a handspring back elbow flush on Angel’s jaw. It rocks her in the corner before Stacy uses a hip toss of her own to send Angel out onto the mat. And the newcomer tells her to get up, much to the delight of the crowd.

Missy: It is poetic that Stacy is using the same trick against Angel, but she needs to be careful that it doesn’t backfire on her the same way it just did Angel.

Zack: Angel’s not dealing with a rookie here, and I think these mind games only served to backfire on her so far!

But unlike Angel, Stacy doesn’t give her much chance. As soon as the blonde gets to her feet, Stacy takes her head and rams it into the middle turnbuckle with a bulldog. It drops her to her knees before Stacy uses a corner dropkick to her back to send Angel face first into that same turnbuckle again. She rebounds off the far side, and comes back with a facewash boot to Angel’s jaw. Jones drags her out of the corner, and falls into a cover as Emi gets in position.

Zack: Jones is all offense, and she may have knocked out Angel!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Angel’s shoulder came up as soon as the two landed, sending Stacy off the cover and back to her feet. The platinum blond Prospect started to get to her feet just as Stacy took off for the far side ropes, and caught Angel on the rebound with a lariat as she stood up.

Missy: Angel might just be getting some measure of what she’s actually up against tonight. Stacy is certainly focused inside the ring, and Angel is getting to see that up close.

The brunette wasted no time as she took off towards the ropes, using them for a springboard moonsault. But Angel brought her knees up, and Stacy landed across them instead…..or did she? Jones landed on her feet and stood up, completely avoiding Angel’s knees to her chagrin. And she followed up with a double knee drop into Angel’s chest before she sat up. A grin started to form on her face as the New York crowd was getting more and more behind her.

Zack: Wow! I don’t think I’ve ever seen that! Jones avoided those knees and landed on her feet, and Angel got them instead!

Missy: I think Stacy might be starting to have a little fun herself in this match now. And you can’t really blame her. Though she would be best to keep her focus, Angel isn’t going to take this kind of offense laying down!

She immediately headed for the corner, making her way to the top rope. But as she looked between her legs to see where Angel was, the blonde caught her with a superkick between her legs right into her face. Jones fell to the mat with a thud, and Angel glared down at her with a look of anger etched across her face.

Missy: I hate being right sometimes. There is no way that isn’t going to have hurt like hell for Stacy, and with the look on Angel’s face… she’s only just getting started.

She sat her up against the turnbuckle, grabbed the top rope, and immediately began putting the boots to her relentlessly. Angel then took off for the far side, bouncing off the ropes and coming back with a leaping meteora that drove both of her knees into Stacy’s chest. She grabbed both of her legs, and jerked her out of the corner before she dropped into a cover with a hook of the leg. Emi moved into position as well.

Zack: A corner meteora may have done the trick, and put Stacy’s lights out right here!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!

Stacy’s arm came up off the canvas in time, and sent Angel back to her feet. Christian watched from the corner, sharing some words with her for a moment as Stacy started to get back to her feet again. Angel measured her, and took off towards the ropes again to deliver a roundhouse kick that sent Stacy through the ropes down to the floor. And Angel smiled before stepping out after her.

Missy: Angel’s taken this outside, and that’s the last place that Stacy wants to be with her I think.

Angel pulled a chair out from under the apron, and slid it into the ring. Emi shook her finger at her, and went to get it as Angel produced piano wire from her boot and wrapped it around Stacy’s neck twice before starting to choke the life out of her. Emi rolled out on the other side of the ring to replace the chair under the ring, totally unaware of what was going on across the ring from her. Jones clutched at her throat as Angel seemed to be tightening the wire.

Missy: Angel used that chair as a distraction and it’s worked perfectly, Emi has no idea what Angel is up to while she’s not looking! She needs to turn around quickly, or Stacy could be out before she does!

Zack: This is Emi’s second match as a referee, and she needs a bit more experience. And Stacy Jones needs a breath of air, because Angel’s choked it all out of her!

Angel glanced over to see Emi heading back into the ring and in her direction before she put the piano wire away into her top. Emi asked her what she was doing, to which Angel said nothing. The trusting Emi nodded with a smile, and asked her to bring the match back to the ring. Angel leaned down to grab Stacy, only to get surprised with a jawbreaker that staggered her backwards against the steps. Jones climbed to her feet, coughing heavily as she held her throat. The platinum Prospect regained her composure, and took off towards her, only for Stacy to surprise her with a drop toe hold that faceplanted Angel on the floor. Emi picked up a small piece of debris on the mat, and dropped it over the top rope before she went back and began her ten count.

Zack: Stacy’s still trying to get her breath back after Angel used that piano wire that she loves so much. And Emi….well at least that shred of paper isn’t in the ring now.

Missy: Bless Emi, she is very conscientious, but maybe a little too trusting. Stacy needs to gather herself quickly and get back into the ring.

Jones made it to her feet, and rolled back inside the ring. Emi continued her count as Angel was beginning to rise to her feet ringside. Emi leaned between the ropes to ask Angel to come back into the ring right before Stacy took off. She used Emi’s back for a step before she launched into a suicide dive that wiped Angel out on the floor. Stacy got back to her feet to a pop from the crowd as Emi looked behind her with a curious expression.

Missy: That was quite resourceful of Stacy, and it did the trick to wipe Angel out. It would be better to get the match back inside the ring though, she can’t win it from out there.

Zack: I think Stacy’s still pissed about that piano wire right now, and with good reason. Emi thinks someone tapped her on the back, I think.

Stacy dragged Angel to her feet, and tossed her under the bottom rope back into the ring. She slid in after her as Angel started backing away from her with her hand up as though she were asking Stacy for mercy. Stacy wasn’t taking it though, and reached down to grab her until Angel jammed her thumb into Stacy’s eye to blind her. She got to her feet, and used a flapjack to smack Stacy’s head off the top turnbuckle before she collapsed on the mat. A cover was made with a leg hook!

Missy: Stacy wasn’t falling for Angel’s act, but it didn’t stop her getting poked in the eye. Angel might be about to steal the win here.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Stacy’s shoulder came up in time before the three, causing Angel to get back to her feet and get in Emi’s face about it being a three. Emi cowered backwards a few steps to boos from the crowd before Angel headed back for her her opponent. She sat her on the top rope, and climbed up with her.

Zack: Angel’s showing what a tough woman she is picking on Emi here, and is getting the appropriate response from this New York crowd!

Angel snapped her arms around Stacy’s waist,and came off with her cyclorama belly to belly moonsault to the canvas. She hooked both legs tightly as Emi slid into position for the cover.

Zack: MONSTER’S ARRIVAL! Stacy won’t get up from that!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Emi called for the bell as Angel got back to her feet with a snarl on her face. The rookie referee raised her hand timidly as Angel cracked her knuckles and kicked proverbial dust behind her onto Stacy.

Missy: Stacy did incredibly well against Angel, but there was no chance she was going to kick out of that!

Gaby: Here’s your winner by pinfall…………………...ANGEL!!

Christian joined her in the ring, raising her hand as well. Angel looked back at Stacy on the canvas, and shook her head before rolling out under the bottom rope to the floor.

Zack: Angel picks up an impressive win to end 2018 in Future Shock. And I think this was also a learning experience for Emi.

Missy: Stacy should be incredibly proud of herself for tonight, but it wasn’t quite enough to counter Angel. I think when Emi watches the tapes back she’ll be able to learn a great deal from this match to help her in future ones.

Christian followed Angel towards the back to a chorus of boos from the crowd. And on that, the show headed elsewhere.

Who Wants To See Katie’s Box?

As the show heads to the back, that’s where we see a white box with a black bow wrapped around it in the hands of Adam Grant. When the shot pulls back further, we see he’s not alone as there also is Katie Keller with him.

Adam: Glad you could make it to Nemesis, Katie. How do you like a snowy New York City?

Katie: Oh man.. It’s so cold! But yanno, we don’t get snow down in Miami so it’s a nice change of pace. I won’t miss it though when I head back home.

Adam: I think it kinda makes the city look a little less like a concrete jungle, but that’s me. Anyway, I told you that I’d get you onto your first Pay Per View in Future Shock and I meant it. Maybe not in a match this time, but I think what I do have in mind will work.

He lifted the box in his hands a little higher.

Adam: I like letting some kinda...choose their own destiny. And that’s what we are going to do tonight. In this box are three envelopes. I’m going to let you pick one and you’ll receive whatever’s inside it. How’s that sound?

Katie:  Ooh… early Christmas present huh? I’m game.

Adam nods his head and lets her pull the bow off with a tug, and then remove the lid on the box. As he said, inside were three envelopes: one in red, one in blue, and one in green.

Adam: Which one of those envelopes is calling your name?

Katie:  I’ve got a soft spot for the color blue, you know me.

Adam: Good choice. One of my favorite colors. Open it up, and let’s see what it says in there. It’s not an invitation to an ice cream social, I bet.

Katie:  No? Bummer, I could totally go for some ice cream tonight. Maybe I can find someone hanging out backstage tonight to grab some ice cream then. Celeste is always down for food, I bet she’ll go with me.

She laughs as she opens it and retrieves a folded up paper, it says “Congratulations, you’ve just picked the chance to earn a shot at the Aspire Championship.”

Adam: Good pick! That means I’m going to put you in a match where the winner earns a future shot at that title. How does that sound?

Katie: Sounds like Lydia/Mara (whoever is champion, depending on when this gets plugged into the results) might want to keep an eye on me - because this opportunity is NOT going to slip away from me.

He pushes his office door open for her.

Adam: C’mon in, and we’ll make it official with a little contract work.

As she heads in with him behind her, the door closes and we cut back to ringside.
Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2018, 11:30:36 pm »

The cameras head back to the ring, where the “Wildcat” herself is already standing by waiting with her microphone in hand.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall.

Zack: This is going to be a very intriguing match for me personally. You couldn’t find two more diametrically opposite people in Future Shock than the two women we are about to see. I’m honored to be joined by Savannah Taylor for this match, mere days after a very hard-fought victory over Steph Stefano at Breaking Point.

Savannah: I’m tired, sore and more than a little irritated as a result of Breaking Point. This should be fun!

The techno-pop beat gets multi colored strobes flashing as Mars rushes out onto the stage, arms held high and waving to the crowd. She smiles brightly before starting to stride down the ramp, leaning out to slap hands with the FFW faithful.

As Whimsy gets down to ringside, she does a quick, old-school lap around the ring, actively trying to slap hands with as many fans as possible before trotting up the ring steps and onto the outside apron, where she quickly hops up on the outside second turnbuckle bracket and holding her arms out wide.

Gaby: Introducing, from Las Angeles, California, standing at 5’7” tall and weighing in at one-hundred and ninety pounds, MARS WHIIIIIIIIMSY!

Nodding to the crowd Mars lightly hops over the ropes and into the ring, removing her multi-colored headband and walking to her corner to await the start of her match.

Zack: As someone who keeps a close eye on Future Shock as you do, I’m curious to hear what you make of this woman right here: Mars Whimsey.

Savannah: Mars is a delightful person. She’s clearly talented as all get out, and she brings a nice enthusiasm to this company. I like her.

The lights go out in the arena, an anticipatory murmur filling the arena. A moment or two passes in silence before a slow-tempo guitar begins to play through the PA system, accompanied by an electronic vibration effect, kicking off All Good Things’ “For the Glory.”

Better back down, you’re in my domain
Got the whole crowd screaming out our name
It’s a blowout, it’s a hurricane
It’s over, before you know it

An aggressive guitar chord strikes as red lights begin to swirl through the arena. The curtain is pushed aside, and a dimly lit figure stands in the middle of the entrance ramp. While not much of her is clearly visible, she turns her head to face either direction of the crowd.

Why you shaking? We’re a dynasty
In the making, We’re the royalty
Now we're breaking down the enemy
Move over for the soldiers

After a moment, a single white spotlight turns to the ramp, revealing a red-haired woman in a leather jacket, glaring toward one side of the crowd, chewing a piece of gum with a smirk on her face.

Gaby: Introducing her opponent, from Liverpool, England, weighing 147 pounds…this is “The World Piercer,” GEMMA...PIERCE!

Gemma turns to stare at the other side of the audience, lips curling into even more of a smirk as the fans react to the introduction with boos. She stuffs her hands into the pockets of her leather jacket, pacing down the ramp slowly. For the most part, she ignores the crowd, although one person toward the end of the ramp seems to get the “World Piercer’s” attention. The smirk on her face only grows as she gets into a bit of a jaw-jacking competition with the fan, even holding her arms out and seeming to invite some kind of confrontation--when nothing comes of it, though, she just grins even more.

She circles around the ring, taking her sweet time before deciding which side she wants to enter on, swinging herself up onto the apron. She grips the top rope and grins, pulling herself up to her feet, staring out into the crowd for just a moment. She steps through the ropes, moving straight into the center of the ring and stretching her arms out wide, curling both hands in a “bring it” sort of gesture, as the boos only increase. The Merseysider chuckles to herself, shrugging her leather jacket off her shoulders and tossing it out of the ring, moving to her corner and leaning herself back against the turnbuckles.

Zack: Gemma Pierce doesn’t have a gimmick. She doesn’t have an over the top personality. She’s a straight up wrestler, and she’s damn good at what she does. Though I’m not sure she’s ever met someone quite like Mars Whimsey.

Savannah: You know something? With her attitude and no nonsense approach, Gemma reminds me of a certain someone. The only difference is, Gemma isn’t from Brazil….thank God.

Referee Kevin Fisk checked both women as Gaby left the ring, and then he called for the bell to start the match. Mars looked quite excited as she looked around at the crowd, though Gemma looked as stone-faced as usual. The pair met in the center of the ring, and locked up from there. Gemma tried to push the bigger opponent backwards but wasn’t having much success. Mars made it look a bit easy though as she shoved Gemma nearly back into the ropes. Pierce scowled slightly and came forward again for another tie-up. But yet again, she got shoved backwards out of it by Mars, who hadn’t left the spot she was standing.

Zack: Well….I think we can agree that Mars Whimsey has a very low center of gravity. Gemma must feel like she’s running into a wall right now, Savannah.

Savannah: It’s like watching a small child try and break down a storm door.

So Gemma tried another tactic as she came forward with a right hand, only to have it blocked by Mars who returned fire with one of her own. Four more shots connected quickly, sending Gemma backwards a couple steps until Mars whipped her across for the ride. Gemma rebounded by running straight into her, but Mars didn’t budge an inch. Pierce took off towards the ropes again, looking for a shoulder block….that accomplished nothing. But before she could react this time, Mars scooped her up with ease and drove her into the mat with a body slam.

Zack: I don’t think trying to knock Mars down is going to be the best strategy right now, and Gemma learns it the hard way with that basic body slam.

Savannah: She’s going to have to think on her feet and change it up a bit if she’s going to have any sort of success against Mars.

Gemma started to sit up just as Mars dropped an elbow across her chest. That put her right back down before Whimsey got her to her feet. She fired her into the far corner with a hard Irish whip. And as soon as Gemma’s back struck against the corner, Mars barreled in with an avalanche splash. Another Irish whip sent her into the opposite corner, and that allowed Mars to hit that splash one more time. Pierce dropped to a seat against the turnbuckles, and Mars hit the ropes to rebound into a cannonball senton that crushed Gemma in the corner.

Savannah: She’s going to feel that in the morning. Someone get her some Tiger Balm.

Zack: Gemma hasn’t faced someone like Mars in Future Shock, and it’s showing too. We could see an upset in the making.

She dragged her out by her feet, and rolled through into a cover with a hook of the both legs in the process. The referee dropped quickly to make the count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOPE!!

Savannah: Close, but no cigar

Gemma kicked out at two, causing Mars to roll off the cover and get back to her feet. The colorful Prospect took off for the ropes again, this time looking for a big leg drop. But it got nothing except the mat when Gemma rolled out of the way. Whimsey grimaced in pain, while Gemma climbed to her feet and started firing hard kicks into her back one after another. One particularly stiff shot caught her in the kidneys as she leaned forward where she sat. Pierce pulled her arms behind her, and planted a knee into her back for a bow and arrow submission.

Zack: I’m not sure if Gemma’s gonna get a submission out of this move, but she’ll certainly sap some of the energy out of Mars. And given how this match began, that’s probably a good idea.

Savannah: With someone like Mars, you take whatever chances you can to wear your opponent down. Gemma is playing it smart here.

Fisk moved around in front of Mars to ask for a submission. But Whimsey shook her head through gritted teeth. She then began to stomp her foot on the mat, trying to get the crowd behind here. It worked like a charm as they began stomping in time with her as she tried to turn her body very slowly till she was able to get her foot under the bottom rope. Pierce held on till the referee got to three, then rose to her feet. Before Mars could get up, she drove an elbow between her shoulder blades and then a second into the top of her head. It froze Mars up briefly before Gemma rebounded off the near side with a running knee to her head that put her down on the canvas.

Zack: Mars managed to escape the bow and arrow, but we all know Gemma’s got a wealth of knowledge in wrestling. She can do damage in so many ways, Savannah.

Savannah: So many innovative ways that she can hurt an opponent, Zack. It’s like I’m looking at a British version of Sophia Pike.

When Mars started to move again, Gemma headed towards the ropes and measured her. The newer Prospect started getting to her feet just as Gemma took off from the ropes, catching her with a knee smash facebreaker that put her back down again. Pierce dropped on top of her, and hooked the leg for the cover.

Zack: One of Gemma’s favorites, and she may have knocked Mars out right here!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOPE!!

Mars got her shoulder up after the two, and Gemma punished her for it by grinding her forearm against Mars’ face for a few seconds until she finally rose to her feet.

Savannah: Well that certainly is one way of giving someone a spa facial.

Pierce seemed to be gathering her strength as Mars was beginning to get up to her feet once more. She snapped her arms around her waist, and muscled her up for a German suplex. She rolled through, and seemed to marshall that same power once again for another German suplex. Rolling to her side to avoid a pin, Gemma took a couple deep breaths with a grimace on her face as she pulled Mars up for a trifecta of German suplexes. Not only did it put Mars down, but Gemma looked fairly spent herself as she looked up at the lights trying to get her breath.

Zack: I’ve always been told, Savannah, that German suplexes take almost as much out of you as they do your opponent. And when you’re trying to throw someone like Mars around, I assume it’s that much worse.

Savannah: Suplexes of any kind take a certain amount of strength and energy out of you, Zack. But when you have a powerhouse like Mars, it kicks it up to a whole new level of ow.

Pierce finally got her breath back, and made it to her feet. Mars had also started to move, pushing up to all fours before Gemma bounced off the near side with a guillotine leg drop across the back of her head and neck. It connected perfectly before she rolled Whimsey over and went for the cover.

Savannah: Oh here we go. Looks like the tide is about to turn.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

Mars got her shoulder up again, though it took slightly longer than the previous pin. Gemma looked over to the referee with a shake of her head, and then rose back to her feet.

Zack: I think Gemma may have winded her own self trying to do more damage to Mars. She better keep Mars on the mat, we saw what happened when they go toe to toe.

Gemma pulled Mars back to her feet, and hooked her head under one arm. It looked like the setup for her finisher….until Mars drove her back first into the corner. It knocked the wind out of her, and whatever was left quickly was used up as Mars started firing shoulder thrusts into her ribs as well. She finally let her out of the corner as Gemma stumbled forward holding her ribs. Mars grabbed her by the hair and jerked her backwards, causing her to fall to a seat against the turnbuckles. The vivid Prospect looked around at the crowd, getting them buzzing before she took off for the far side and came back with a bronco buster! She bounced up and down on Gemma’s chest repeatedly before rolling to back to her feet.

Savannah: Jesus, that makes my chest hurt just watching this. I can’t imagine how Gemma feels.

Zack: If there was any air left in Gemma’s body, it’s damn sure gone now! That’s gotta be like having a sack of bricks dropped on your chest.

Pierce collapsed onto the mat before Mars pulled her by the foot out of the corner. She then got her to her feet, and hoisted her up into a sitout Michinoku driver in the center of the ring. The crowd responded loudly to that as she reached across to grab a leg for the cover. Fisk dove into position.

Savannah: The crowd senses the end may be near.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Gemma’s shoulder came up off the mat just in the nick of time to stop the count. Marts pulled herself to her feet, and headed for the corner where she climbed up onto the second rope.

Zack: I know what she’s going for here, Savannah! And if she hits it, I haven’t seen the Prospect yet who kicked out of it!

Mars launched herself off the middle rope, and came crashing down...but no one was home. Her back struck the mat very hard as Gemma had rolled away and gotten to her feet. A grim look on her face, she pulled Mars back to her feet and muscled her up into her lifting single underhook DDT! Pierce rolled her over and went for a cover with a tight leg hook!

Zack: The senton missed, but the WORLD PIERCER didn’t!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Fisk called for the bell as Gemma sat up, breathing heavily as she looked around at the crowd that wasn’t too enamored about the decision.

Savannah: The fans may not like it, but hats off to Gemma. She found the strength to hit Mars with the underhook DDT and that’s all she wrote.

Gaby: Here’s your winner by pinfall…………..’THE WORLD PIERCER’ GEMMA PIERCE!!!

The redhead climbed to her feet, and had her hand raised in victory. She cast a long stare over her shoulder at the fallen Mars before she stepped out of the ring to the floor.

Zack: Gemma picks up a hard-fought victory tonight, but I’ll tell you one thing. She’s going to know she was in this match for days, and I’m sure she’ll learn from it for the future.

Savannah: Hey Gemma, invest in some ice, some Ibuprofen and some Tiger Balm, because you’re going to need all three after this match.

Not one for fanfare, Gemma headed towards the back as she rubbed her chest from all the punishment she had taken. The show returns backstage from there.

The Living Doll

After a quick commercial for Global Wars on December 1st, we head back into the arena and find Christian Kincaid on the stage with a smile on his face.

Christian: One of the things that Future Shock has been known for, especially at events like tonight, is the fact that they always have special guests seemingly. Pick any show you want, and you’d be hard-pressed to find a big event where a star hasn’t come for a visit or even a match. Tonight is clearly no exception. And that’s part of what I’m here to do tonight, introduce you to another special guest.

He starts to walk a couple steps down the ramp as he continues.

Christian: Tonight, I’m not going to introduce you to Future Shock’s special guest...but mine. I recently came across this very talented woman, and we immediately struck up a rapport. Much like many of the Prospects on this roster, she’s somewhat new to this business but she has shown a great aptitude for it. Not only that, but she has star potential written all over her. Some of you who follow California Wrestling may already know her actually.

He looks back to the entrance and extends an arm for his guest before introducing her.

Christian: Please join me in welcoming the two time and reigning Hollywood Honors Champion of California Wrestling……’THE LIVING DOLL’ BRITNEY ANDERS!!

‘No Tears Left To Cry’ by Ariana Grande begins to play as Britney Anders emerges from the backstage area. She takes the arm of Christian Kincaid with a smile as the two begin walking to the ring. Britney pauses, also causing Christian to pause as she gets into a few back and forths with some of the fans before the pair finally make it to the ring. Christian helps Britney up the ring steps and into the ring. The reaction is mixed as Christian and Britney are each handed a microphone.

Christian: Britney, thank you for coming and welcome to the show.

Anders taps the palm of her hand on her microphone causing it to send an annoying static sound throughout the building. She sticks her tongue out and smirks.

Britney: Okay, this thing works apparently.

She clears her throat.

Britney: Thank you so much for having me. This entire experience has been...eye opening. You know how to treat a STAR, and so do the fans. You guys love me, don’t you?

The fans begin boo’ing the California Wrestling Hollywood Honors champion, but Britney cuts them off.

Britney: These fans are so funny, O-M-G.

Christian: Now for those few who may not be aware of just who you are, please let everyone know what makes you the “Living Doll” and what makes Britney Anders so very special.

Britney: I’m pretty sure EVERYONE knows who I am, but for those who may be sleeping under a rock, I guess I can explain.

Annoyingly once again, she clears her throat and raises her right hand and runs it along her expensive and eye-catching red dress.

Britney: I’m called The Living Doll because...ummm...look at me. Have you EVER seen anyone a naturally beautiful as me? And what makes me special? You can watch California Wrestling twice a month to find out the answer to that question. Let’s just say, while most tend to bore the audience, I keep everyone on the edge of their seats.

Christian: Now there’s bound to be some people in the audience who are mesmeried, because they’ve never seen anyone with your poise and presence. So let them all in on the secret of how you do it. How you roll out of bed every morning and be the “Living Doll” when so many of these people can’t possibly have any idea what that’s like.

Britney: So many of them? Christian, you’re being generous. Like, just look at the front row alone. I’d say about ninety-eight percent of them have no idea what it’s like to not break a mirror when they look at it.

The fans let Britney and Christian have it, raining down uncontrollable jeers. It takes nearly a full minute before Britney finally shouts over them.

Britney: O-M-G have some respect, would you? Christian...I kind of want to leave. They don’t deserve to see me anymore!

Christian runs a hand along her back and whispers to her away from the microphone. Britney then dramatically nods her head and looks around.

Britney: Being a LIVING DOLL comes natural to me. First, I’m Living, so there’s that. And a doll? Again, I was born like this. So if I had to give out my secret? I would say just say first the people in attendance tonight need to get a LIFE, and the doll part? Well, some of them kind of look like those creepy Chucky dolls. Does that count?

Christian laughs as the fans continue booing. He holds up a hand in protest, speaking over them to get his point across.

Christian: I want you all to take a close look. Maybe you should get your phone out, and snap a couple pictures. Because this is a face you’re going to be seeing a lot of. She’s going to be on a few covers, including a reprint of an upcoming fictional novel. You’re going to see her on magazine covers, and soon feature films.

Britney: I’m going to be EVERYWHERE, thanks to you! Who knows? I may even pop back up in this very ring in the future sometime…

Britney grins at Christian who raises his microphone back to his lips.

Christian: Look closely, everyone. Now you too can say you stood in the presence of a true, honest to God…”Living Doll.”

The crowd doesn’t seem too enamored with Britney, as boos continue to be heard. Christian holds up her hand so she can give them a twirl before we cut to a commercial for the upcoming Girls’ Night Out Future Shock special on December 4th.

Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2018, 11:33:01 pm »

A clip package dating back to the pool party in June shows the history between the Cortez sisters and Vivi Robichaud, including Vivi “smoking” Luna out from under the ring at the last Future Shock Pay Per View. From there, we head back to the live broadcast and find Gaby standing in the ring once more.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall.

Zack: Lyn, this one has been a while coming to a head if you’re Vivi. She was on a mission to prove there were two Cortez sisters, and she did just that. Now she’s about to meet at least one of them tonight.

Lyn: And put down one of said Cortez sisters, also hopefully tonight.

The otherwise quiet intro to Family Force 5's "Drama Queen" starts on the sound system, and lights start blinking in random colors as Luna Cortez walks onto the entrance ramp. She's soon joined by her manager Christian Kincaid, as he stands right beside her to show her off for the crowd. She stops right before the ramp, taking a spin and stopping in a particular pose, winking for the cameras before turning on her heels and running her hands up her slender body and then bringing them above her head, only to then point to the ring... and then wave off the booing audience. Shaking her head, Luna then starts strutting down the entrance ramp, rolling her eyes at the fans in attendance as she makes her way to the ring.

Gaby: Introducing first, escorted to the ring by Christian Kincaid... From Fort Worth, Texas... "THE FULL 10 STARS"... LUNA CORTEZ!

When Luna climbs into the ring, she makes her way to the ropes facing the hard camera, stepping onto the second rope and sitting on the top rope, her back turned to the hard cam and the audience, as she makes a pose similar to the one she did atop the ramp, winking at the cameras before she waves the crowd off once again and hops back down to the ring, making her way to her corner and sharing some last minute strategy with Christian.

Zack: Technically, we’ve only seen Luna compete officially once in Future Shock. And she won that match, but we don’t have any idea how many other times she may have stood in for Tara. Actually, Lyn, we don’t know that this isn’t Tara.

Lyn: Christian does apparently... I’ll just leave that statement where I found it.

I'm not the one who's so far away when I feel the snake bite enter my veins
Never did I want to be here again and I don't remember why I came…

The lights in the arena dim and smoke fills the entrance as the first lines of Godsmack's "Voodoo" begin playing. Vivi tosses the curtain aside and stands with her arms outstretched and a smile on her face. She carries a walking stick, topped with a skull carved from ivory, in one hand and waves to the crowd with the other, bemused by their positive reaction to her. Pausing for a moment, Vivi waits for the next verse of the song to begin before she starts making her way to the ring.

Candles raise my desire why I'm so far away, no more meaning to my life, no more reason to stay...
Freezing feeling, breathe in, breathe in...
I'm coming back again…

As she reaches the ring, Vivi climbs up the stairs and tips her top hat to the crowd before taking it and her jacket off, laying them on the side of the ring along with her walking stick. Only then does she step in over the middle rope, standing in the center of the ring with her hands on her hips, waiting.

Gaby: Ladies and gentlemen, now making her way to the ring, she is the Voodoo Queen of New Orleans, the High Priestess of Baron Samedi, the Monster of the French Quarter... the one and only… VIVI ROBICHAUD!

Zack: Vivi is about to make her Pay Per View in-ring debut for Future Shock, and I suspect she couldn’t have asked for an opponent she wants to face more than the woman in the ring.

Lyn: No, and I can believe with all faith Zack that if Vivi has her way, there will only be a Hurricane Vivienne at the ending of this match.

Referee Malcolm Parks checks both women for hidden weapons as Gaby leaves the ring. He then calls for the bell just as Vivi starts making a beeline for Luna. The twin looks towards her, and puts her head between the ropes as the priestess is within arm’s reach, and tells the referee to keep her back. Parks intercepts Vivi to stop her progress until Luna ducks back into the ring, and jams a thumb in her eye over the referee’s shoulder. While he admonishes her for it, she pushes him out of the way and jerks Vivi’s head down to drive knees repeatedly into her face. Six of them connect before she sends her head first into the middle turnbuckle. Luna drapes her neck over the middle rope, and climbs up onto her back with her knees to choke her until Parks gets to a four count.

Zack: Very much like her sister, Luna doesn’t get bogged down by rules and such. Funny that when Tara debuted, she was extremely mindful of the rules….until she started facing actual competition.

Lyn: Mindful? She was downright courteous. Checking on her opponent’s health and the like... So much so that it seemed disingenuous which... Looking back now...

The referee backed Luna away from Vivi, and she held up her hands to show she wasn’t going to touch her. Vivi started to get back to her feet as Luna met her with a running high knee to the jaw that sent her back into the corner. Cortez fired off a knife edge chop across her chest that sounded through the arena, and then two more. Vivi was then sent across with an Irish whip to the far side corner. Luna followed after her but Vivi stopped herself, climbed the turnbuckle and kicked off to land on her feet behind her opponent. Cortez spun around as Vivi started unloading with chops rapid fire! The crowd ate it up too as each shot was loud, and Luna’s chest began to turn red.

Zack: Holy cow, look at those machine gun chops! Vivi’s lighting Luna’s chest up here like a Christmas tree in the Garden!

Lyn: You can hear the crowd whistling with each chop... No wait, that’s Vivi’s HAND CUTTING THE DAMN AIR!

Luna finally shoved her off to get away, only for Vivi to spin her back around to face her just as she launched into a spinning heel kick to her stomach. It doubled Cortez over as Vivi bounced off the near side, leaving her feet to catch Luna with a scissor kick across the back of her head. She immediately dropped to the canvas to make the cover before Parks was in position.

Lyn: Y’know Zack, I’m not sure why but a part of me was very impressed by that scissor kick. Maybe it’s because I’ve done it, Caroline can do it... I’m not sure what it is...

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOPE!

Luna kicked out, and shoved Vivi off the cover. The voodoo priestess wasted little time as she climbed back to her feet, and took off for the ropes again, using them for a springboard as Luna turned into a quebrada that floored her where she stood.

Zack: Vivi’s breaking out the high speed offense, and Luna can’t keep up with her! A beautifully executed quebrada hits the mark, and Vivi is rolling now!

The fans in the Garden were getting louder behind Vivi as she headed for the corner. She made her way to the top rope, perching herself as she waited for Luna to get up again. The “10 Star” Prospect didn’t do so very quickly, but she finally began to stir. Vivi readied herself….until Luna rolled out of the ring at her manager’s suggestion. The fans didn’t appreciate that much as Vivi shook her head and hopped back down to the canvas. Christian shared a few words with Luna before he moved away. Then Vivi took off for the far side, and rebounded quickly with a tope suicida over the top rope….that Luna avoided entirely. The priestess hit the floor instead, and Luna leaned against the apron to get her bearings.

Zack: There’s a reason those are called high risk moves, and that was one example right there! Vivi was looking to wipe out Luna, but “10 Star” wasn’t looking for the experience.

Lyn: ...Okay, I’ll give Luna that one. I’ve rarely seen a wrestler just straight up WALK out of the way. Arrogant as it is.

She finally pulled Vivi up, and rolled her back into the ring. She slid in after her, and picked up her foot to spike her knee into the mat. She did it three more times before draping it across the bottom rope, and then crashing down across it with her body weight. Vivi clutched her left knee for only a second before Luna applied a single leg Boston crab. Parks dropped down next to Vivi to check for a submission, but the priestess showed no signs she was going to quit. Luna used her free hand, and began driving fists into the side of her left knee as she kept the hold applied.

Lyn: I’m sure it pains the crowd to acknowledge it but Cortez knows her stuff. A single leg for the hold, side shots into the meat of the side of the knee to wear it down as it’s extended.

Zack: Yeah, it’s one of those begrudging admittances if you’re a fan of Future Shock. You don’t like the sisters, but you know they can go when the bell rings.

Parks checked again for the submission, and still got a no from the voodoo priestess. It wasn’t long after that when Luna transitioned from the single leg crab into a STF. Vivi’s face was wracked with pain at this point, while Luna told her to quit. Actually she shouted at her to do it, but Vivi refused. Parks continued to ask if she wanted to stop the match, and he got the same response as Luna was getting for her demand.

Zack: I’m really impressed with the technical skills I’m seeing from Luna here. The Cortez girls obviously have more in-ring skills than we have realized up till now. Look at this well-executed STF here.

Lyn: I mean if they spent showing it off as much time as they did all this smoke and mirrors foolishness and being ten stars and the ring and... You get what I’m saying... If they showed this side instead of all that we wouldn’t have to be surprised.

The referee continued checking for a submission until Vivi started pulling them both arm over arm towards the ropes. Luna tried to exert more pressure to stop her, but it didn’t work. She wrapped her arm around the bottom rope, causing Parks to demand a break. Luna finally released on a four count, and rolled away to her feet. Vivi still had a grip on the ropes, which she used to help her get back up again. Cortez doubled back after her, and went to grab her left leg. She did just that, and started to pulling a hopping Vivi away from the ropes….until the priestess caught her with an enzuigiri that dropped her where she stood. Both went down, but it was Vivi up to one knee as she tried to massage her injured one.

Lyn: I heard the crack of that side enzuigiri from here and I bet they did back in the French Quarter... But Vivi’s hurting from that one.

Zack: She doesn’t have much choice. She’s going to have to strain that knee throughout this match, because you can’t win a fight with one leg.

The crowd in the Garden got louder, trying to rally her as she finally got back to her feet with a grimace of pain. Luna began to rise as well, and Vivi was quick to greet her as she bolted towards her and caught her with a lungblower that flipped her down to the mat. Robichaud fought back to her feet, and used the ropes for a springboard into an Asai moonsault that landed perfectly on target. She grabbed the outside leg, and went for the cover as Parks dropped to make the count.

Zack: I think Vivi’s starting to get some feeling back in that left knee, and she may be about to pull out the victory right now!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!

Luna got her shoulder up in time before the three came down, causing Vivi to roll off back to her feet. She was limping noticeably though. She made it to the corner, and started to make her ascent as she glanced between her legs to see where Luna was.

Lyn: A priestess shall fly, but with one bum wheel this may not be the best IDEA--!!

Cortez was right where she had left her as Vivi turned around. She quickly launched herself into a shooting star press that landed perfectly on target to a roar from the crowd. But the roar soon turned to boos as Vivi turned her head to see Tara (in matching ring gear with her sister) heading towards the ring. The priestess cast a long glare at her, warning her what would happen if she got involved in the match. Tara held up her hand and told her to talk to it as she walked around the ring to join her manager.

Zack: I don’t blame Vivi for being cautious all of a sudden. Tara’s got on matching ring gear, and I guarantee you she didn’t do that just because it was all she had in the closet. She’s not even scheduled to compete tonight at Nemesis.

Lyn: Yet here we are. Vivi made her thoughts on the matter to Christian VERY clear on After Shock...

Vivi turned back to her opponent to find Luna rolling away from her. She quickly got to her feet, and went after her before she made it to the ropes. When she rolled her onto her back, Luna caught her with a palm thrust to the throat. The veteran immediately began coughing and trying to catch her breath as Luna got back to her feet. She shouted at her to turn around before Luna caught her flush with a superkick on the chin. She dove on top of her with a tight hook of the leg before Parks moved into position.

Zack: Did you hear the snap?! Right on the money, Luna’s leaving a winner!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Vivi got her shoulder up in time, and Luna began to get back to her feet. The rookie grumbled something to herself as she moved towards the corner and crouched down in preparation for something.

Lyn: Vivi’s fighting with every ounce of will here, but the younger lioness tastes blood on her mouth!

Vivi slowly got to her feet with her back to Luna. She finally turned just as Luna bolted towards her looking for a spear, but Robichaud got her knee up in time. Luna struck her left knee headfirst, and both of them fell to the canvas with VIvi clutching that knee in pain. She rolled the lifeless Luna onto her back, and crawled over her for the cover before Parks was in position to make the count.

Zack: Vivi may have wrecked her knee even worse, but could be closing in on a victory regardless!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Luna’s shoulder popped up just in the nick of time, sending Vivi rolling off the cover in pain still holding her knee. She used the ropes to help her get up, and gave the crowd the sign a hurricane was coming.

Lyn: Hurt or not, in pain or not, Vivienne will not quit. She will not say die and there is a category five on the way, Zack. Pack your bags, border your windows, because I just heard on the report that--

Luna began to get to her feet before Vivi took off towards the ropes. Tara pulled the rope down though, and Vivi tumbled over backwards and hit her head on the apron on the way down. The boos got much much louder as the referee didn’t catch what she had done. Tara tossed Vivi back into the ring as she clutched the back of her head.

Lyn: I’m shocked. Shocked. ...Not that shocked, Zack. NOT THAT SHOCKED AT ALL!!

Luna headed for the top rope, and quickly came off with her slingshot corkscrew Arabian press! She made a tight cover with a hook of the leg...and some tights after the referee was in position.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Zack: What a load of crap! Luna with a C-Bomb and a handful of tights has picked up a big win here tonight in the Garden. Credit Tara with the assist!

Lyn: Because why expect one Cortez to do anything themselves.

Gaby: Here’s your winner by pinfall……………….’10 STAR’ LUNA CORTEZ!!!

Luna got back to her feet, joined by her sister who shared a hug with her. Her hand was raised in victory both by Luna and then the referee before the pair looked down at Vivi….and then each other with a smile.

Zack: I don’t like that look on their faces, Lyn. I don’t think the Cortez twins are done just yet, they want to teach Vivi a lesson!

Lyn: Worse Zack. I think they want to make her an exampl--

They both reached down to grab her before the fans began cheering. The twins looked to the ramp as they saw Mars Whimsey heading towards the ring with a chair in her hand. Luna and Tara rolled out of the ring with their hands up as Mars joined her new friend.

Zack: Well well well….maybe they won’t be trying to take out Vivi after all, Lyn!

Lyn: Oh no, not when there are even sides!

The girls headed up the ramp with matching killer smiles as the show cut to a commercial for the upcoming Global Wars Pay Per View.  

Mila’s Full Plate

When the show returns to the back, we find Sara Wilkins with one of the Prospects, namely Mila “Midnight” Martin. The reporter quickly greets the viewers in the arena and watching at home when she begins.

Sara: Future Shock Nemesis rolls on here from Madison Square Garden, and I’m here with a woman who has a lot on her plate coming up. “Midnight” Mila Martin not only has an Aspire Championship match in the future, but she’s also going to be part of Global Wars on December 1st in the Future Shock spotlight match. Welcome to Nemesis, Mila!

Mila: Thanks, Sara. I’m happy to be here. Even not being on the card tonight, the atmosphere is electric around here.

Sara: Let’s first talk about what took place during the first lumberjill match two weeks ago on Future Shock’s 50th episode. I think we can both agree that it turned into pure chaos with all those girls around the ring. Was that something you anticipated, or did you think this would finally close the book on this issue Elizabeth Lannister has against you?

Mila: I had hoped that it would finally get her out of my hair, but I knew in the back of my mind that it wouldn’t be smooth sailing. Those hyenas always end up causing trouble, so it was kinda to be expected.

Sara: Something tells me Elizabeth won’t want that to be it either, but she has other things to focus on tonight. Speaking of the Aspire Championship, do you have a preference of opponents between the champion Lydia Charisma or Mara Werth? Do you think one would present more challenge than the other?

Mila: I can’t say I do have a preference over who I’d like to face. Both Lydia and Mara are exceptional competitors, so I know I’m going to be in for a tough time whichever one happens to be holding it.

Sara: Last but certainly not least, you’ll be competing at Global Wars when you meet “10 Star” Tara Cortez. In recent weeks, Tara has already told everyone this is going to be more of a “Tara Spotlight” match than Future Shock. She has shown that she doesn’t seem to be concerned at all, and didn’t care who was named before you were actually chosen. Plus given the added threat of her twin sister, do you feel you are ready to have to deal with her and potentially Luna at the same time at Global Wars?

Mila: Honestly, it works in my favour that she is completely overlooking me. It’s always easier to get the jump on an enemy when they don’t see you coming..something I learned a good while back before I had ever even considered being a wrestler. I’m going to be more than ready for her, and her twin sister if they want to pull that twin swap crap. The question should be is she going to be ready for me. Something tells me she won’t be.

Sara: I can also confirm through my sources that Elizabeth Lannister is lobbying management to be involved somehow in that match. I’ve heard rumors of a guest timekeeper, ring announcer or even referee. We know she’s already stated she is going to be there, which was announced when it was found out that you were going to be competing. I’m led to believe she’s not done yet, and is almost becoming your shadow in her personal quest to prove she’s better than you. Your thoughts?

Mila: I’m surprised I haven’t received a bill yet from her. I mean, we can’t be far off from her starting to charge me rent for all the headspace I’m taking up, can we? You’d think that by now she would have done the smart thing and run away to lick her wounds. I have nothing left to prove against her, but if she wants to keep coming… I’ll keep knocking her back.

Sara: It’s kind of odd to think that this all began months ago when she was hosting her own bikini fashion show on Future Shock. We can tell she prides herself on her appearance greatly, and now ever since that night, it’s as though you can’t shake her….even when she is in the main event tonight.

Mila: Appearance doesn’t win wrestling matches though, as I’ve proved to her on several occasions now. I might not be able to shake her, but I can beat her, and make her tap out. That’s good enough for me. She’s getting to the point of embarrassing herself now really, but if she wants to keep being my shadow, let her. She might learn something.

A quick graphic shows us the match between Mila and Tara at Global Wars before we head to a commercial for the upcoming Pay Per View.
Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2018, 11:35:41 pm »

We head back to the ring, and find someone else standing in the center rather than Gabrielle Crimson. Instead, it’s a shapely blonde who gets quite a response from the crowd as they recognize the host of Skyline.

Skylar: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and the Aspire Championship is on the line!

Zack: I guess we know what Skylar Rayner’s job is tonight, she’s the guest ring announcer for this championship match. She’s not the only guest out here, because I’ve been joined by a former Future Shock graduate and alumni, not to mention reigning Fast Track Champion, Lilly Arthur! How you feeling after your tag match Saturday, Lilly?

Lilly: A little beaten up… but Colin’s got magic fingers. Plus the win and the Global Wars points to take the lead at the top of the table ahead of the Pay-Per-View...it makes it all hurt a lot less.

Zack: How do you feel about this match? You got a pick for who’s leaving with the newly minted Aspire Championship?

Lilly:  Mara’s a real fighter, I’m sure she’s been in some real tough spots too. It’ll be a real test for Lydia tonight - but Lydia… yeah, she’s big and strong; a worthy Aspire Champion and she’s really determined to be the first to five. I think there’s an excellent chance that she achieves that too. She may have just a little too much for Mara tonight.

I'm only human
I'm only—I'm only—
I'm only human, human

“Human” by Rag’n’Bone Man starts to play over the soundsystem as the video screen shows a jail cell door sliding backwards and a pair of black ring boots with legs going all the way up to a simple blue skirt step out onto the landing only to suddenly stumble as if given a push in the small of the back from the man who appeared behind her in shiny black shoes and black pants.

Maybe I'm foolish,
Maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this
And see what's behind
Got no way to prove it
So maybe I'm lying

As the pair pass by, the camera gets a shot from behind before it cuts to more grainy CCTV footage that shows the guard escorting the raven haired prisoner across a prison yard of patchy grass and into another building. There’s another cut as we see a shot of exposed midriff on the other side of a counter that has a pack of gum, some loose change on it and a hair bobble on it. A hand reaches forward, picking up a pen and signs a name quickly before scooping up the possessions as she stiffly pushed to move onwards.

But I'm only human after all,
I'm only human after all
Don't put your blame on me

There’s another cut; this time to show the back of the black haired woman as she reaches up to tie her long loose hair back with the bobble while still walking forward, coming to a stop in front of a large closed door. The camera cuts to the opposite side of the door and low door, watching as it swung open and the woman stepped out; only for the blazing sun to obscure her face and body; the video screens becoming a blazing yellow-white sun glare with a spotlight shining bright as the same woman has appeared at the top of the entrance ramp. The spotlight dims to reveal Mara Werth standing there in her black boots, blue skirt and white vest top.

Take a look in the mirror
And what do you see?
Do you see it clearer
Or are you deceived
In what you believe?

Sky: Ladies and gentlemen please welcome from Tuscaloosa, Alabama… MARA WERTH!!!

'Cause I'm only human after all,
You're only human after all
Don't put the blame on me

With a smile on her face she begins to head down the ramp to the ring, running up the ring steps. She moved down the apron, facing out to the crowd and threw her arms up into the air before she stepped through the ropes. Heading to the corner, the girl carefully stepped up onto the middle ropes, throwing her hands up into the air again before she bounced back onto her feet and stretched as she waited for the match to start.

Zack: Mara Werth ended the undefeated streak of a former Prospect, and proceeded to get herself a shot at the Aspire Championship. But I think she’s got the toughest challenge of her Future Shock career about to come out, Lilly.

Lilly: I completely agree. There’s not too many wrestlers around like Lydia but Mara has all the skills and abilities to answer the challenges Charisma will pose her and it wouldn’t shock me at all if she overcomes them tonight.

“Charisma” by W.A.S.P. fills the arena as up near the top of the ramp a fine smoke begins to pour out from both sides. Fragments of code begin running on the ground, but they slowly transform into... Music notes. The notes of green and purple begin to appear on the ground of the ramp towards the ring.

“I've a breath in minds of men with the lies I breathe!
No man's ever ruled the world not knowing the curse of me!
I'm some of the seven sins, vanity in the lust of men!
I'm the Alpha-Omega man, I'll show you who I am!

Ohhhhhh, hypnotic charm, mesmerizing face, my soul has a dark embrace!
A magic tongue, I'll seduce you all ‘till I'm your king, ‘till ya know my...!
CCHHHHAARRRIIIZZZMMMMAAAAAAAAAA!!! DO YOU KNOW MY NAME!?
I’M THE GOD THAT YOU PRAISE, WHEN YOU WORSHIP MY NAME!
CCHHHHAARRRIIIZZZMMMMAAAAAAAAAA!!! ARE YOU IDOLIZING ME!?
I’M A DANGEROUS THING, AND YOUR NEW MESSIAH’S ME!”

Walking backwards through the smoke is Lydia Charisma with her back to the crowd. She rips the title from around her waist and acts as though she’s playing guitar on it! Charisma continues to play on the championship halfway down the ramp. She stops to look through the crowd and spots a young man in the audience on the way to the ring. Lydia taps her cheek, telling him to kiss it... Before doing the same to the girl nearby him.

Sky: From Sin City... Weighing in at 202 pounds... She is THE RAWK OF AGES, THE JUKEBOX POWERHOUSE, THE ONE WOMAN NIELSEN RATING... This is “THE SIX STRING SINNER” AND YOUR FUTURE SHOCK ASPIRE CHAMPION... LLLYYYDDDIIIAAA! CCCHHHHAAARRRIIISSSSMMMMAAAAA!!

“I'm a liar blinding your vision, vatican man!
Preachin' fear and using religion, with the Bible and Koran!
I wrap myself in the American flag, and tell people I'm for which it stands,
I'm comin' back till you know I'm God, ‘till you believe, till you know my...!

CCHHHHAARRRIIIZZZMMMMAAAAAAAAAA!!! DO YOU KNOW MY NAME!?
I’M THE GOD THAT YOU PRAISE, WHEN YOU WORSHIP MY NAME!
CCHHHHAARRRIIIZZZMMMMAAAAAAAAAA!!! ARE YOU IDOLIZING ME!?
I’M A DANGEROUS THING, AND YOUR NEW MESSIAH’S ME!”

With unfettered confidence she slides into the ring before stopping to crouch down and seemingly check her kneepads after handing the ref her title. Suddenly Lydia springs up and runs against the ropes, stopping in the center to crouch once more and flex her bicep. She kisses each once, posing for the crowd as her song fades out.

Zack: She’s oozing with charisma, and Lydia’s racked up some impressive wins too, most notably two victories over Gemma Pierce. And one win against her is a rarity, Lilly. If you’re looking for a catch as catch can classic, this isn’t the match for you. I think these two are gonna throw hands...and knees….and feet...and elbows and maybe rattle a few teeth before the final bell.

Lilly: This may not a technical classic or one for the purists highlight reel. And if it is a straight up fight, Lydia’s power edge is more likely than not going to prove to be the deciding factor. Rocky might’ve said it’s not about how hard you get hit...but there’s only so many howitzer like shots you can take before you can’t get up.

As Sky leaves the ring, Lydia hands the title to Jennifer Stringer. The official shows it to Mara, and then holds it over her head. She hands it off, and calls for the bell before Mara and Lydia meet in the center of the ring. The champion offers Mara a handshake, and the former convict obliges her. They lock up in the center, both jockeying for position as Lydia starts to move Mara back. But Werth digs in, and begins moving Lydia until Charisma muscles her into the ropes. The referee almost asked for a break before Mara turned it around and had Lydia against them instead. They traded positions like that along two sets of ropes before Lydia finally broke the tie-up and took a step back. She nodded towards Mara, who smiled slightly and cracked her knuckles.

Zack: Look at that little smile on Mara’s face. I think she’s showing Lydia she’s got some power too. I don’t think I’ve seen a tie-up go across half the ring like that either with both of them trying to gain the advantage.

Lilly: Like two moose or two buffalo fighting for supremacy. It’s impressive that Mara was able to match her. That little smile, that may just be Mara trying to get inside Lydia’s head a little.

The pair lock up again, and Lydia shows a small burst of power as she drives Mara right back into the corner. The referee calls for a break, and gets it before Lydia steps back with her hands up….and then right back in with a back elbow to Mara’s jaw. She leans against her in the corner before she begins firing back elbows from both arms in both sides of her head. Five of them connect before Lydia uses a strong Irish whip to send her into the far corner. Werth almost crashes chest first as Lyda barrels in behind her. But the convict climbs onto the second turnbuckle and kicks her feet out to land behind Lydia before she hits the corner. Before the champion can turn around, Mara cinches her up and launches her with an overhead belly to back suplex. Lydia sat up, and looked over to Mara, still smiling.

Lilly: Mara might need to pull out more moves like that float over to win this contest. Lydia might have a slight power advantage, but you’d say Mara’s probably ever so slightly more agile perhaps.

Zack: The challenger’s having a good time clearly, and why wouldn’t she? She’s done one hell of a job of surprising Lydia so far, and it’s working like a charm!

Lydia starts to get back to her feet as Mara charges towards her. The champion swings with a clothesline to try to catch her, but Werth ducks underneath it and hits the ropes behind her. When the champion turns around, Mara runs her over with a running shoulder block. Charisma pops back to her feet, and turns in time to catch a second one as Mara is still hitting the ropes. The champion climbs to her feet a third time before Mara ducks down into a three point stance and sends her down a third with a flying shoulder tackle!

Zack: I think Mara must like watching the NFL, because that’s the only place I’ve seen tackles like that! Lydia’s like one of those punching clowns that pop up after you hit them, and Mara’s doing an excellent job of keeping the champion off balance.

Lilly: I think both of the New York teams would love to have someone who could deliver a shoulder tackle like that. Hell, the Jets’ll probably have a contract waiting in her locker room.

Mara doesn’t wait for her to get up this time before she pulls her to her feet, and whips her across for the ride. She catches Charisma on the rebound with a spinebuster that plants her where she stood. Werth quickly rolls to her feet, and takes off for the far side. Lydia starts to rise a second time, and eats a running kneelift to the face that sends her reeling backwards. Mara cut that short though when she scooped her up overhead ...high overhead with a gorilla press and slammed her to the canvas.

Zack: Mara’s a runaway train right now! And oh my….look at the power! Not many women in Future Shock or anywhere else are gonna do that to the “6 String Sinner” but Mara Werth can!

Lilly:  It’s a whole new experience for Lydia to get thrown around like this and she might not have been expecting this gameplan at all from the former convict!

Lydia started back to her feet again before Werth grabbed her around the waist, and spiked her with a gutwrench powerbomb! She stacked her up and held her down for the cover as Stringer slid into position.

Zack: A mat-shaking gutwrench powerbomb! I’ve not seen Mara do that, and she may be about to run the table!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Lydia got her shoulder up, and caught Mara with an elbow to the top of her head before she could break the cover. It sent Werth back a step as Lydia got to her feet, and took her down with a short arm clothesline.

Lilly: Lydia’s got Mara down and maybe bought herself a second with a perfect short arm clothesline. She might be thinking about switching to plan b - if she’s got one.

Lydia held her lower back in pain as she leaned over for a moment, trying to collect herself until she saw Mara beginning to get up again. She caught her with a running forearm to the mouth when she stood up, and immediately scooped Mara over one shoulder to deliver a snake eyes in the corner. Werth’s head smacked the turnbuckle, and staggered her out on wobbly legs. Charisma ducked her head between her legs, and lifted Mara up long enough to bring her down with an Alabama slam.

Lydia: CHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAARIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAA!!!

Fans: DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?!

Zack: They know her name, no question about that. Lydia’s back is giving her some trouble for obvious reasons, but she’s starting to build a rally here.

Lilly: She’s really feeling the effects of Mara’s early attack, but that’s going to lessen as the adrenaline gets flowing. It could spell an awful lot of trouble for Mara.

She pulled Mara up into a fireman’s carry, and then stepped up onto the middle rope into a rolling slam. Mara crashed into the canvas before Lydia dropped down to make the cover with a hook of the leg before the referee went to count.

Zack: That’s the CHARISMA CRUNCH!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOO!!!

Mara kicked out after the two, causing Lydia to get back to her feet. She glanced over to see Lilly in the booth before she darted towards the ropes. And when Mara began to rise up, Lydia borrowed a page from the Fast Track Champion with an axe kick across the back of Werth’s head.

Lilly: Would you look at that?!? The Jukebox Powerhouse is playing one of my greatest hits here!! It may not be quite enough to put away Mara right now though.

Mara was even slower moving at this point, and Lydia pulled her up to her feet. She leaned back, and blasted her with a right cross to the mouth that reeled Mara. But the challenger stayed on her feet, and fired one right back to her! Charisma stumbled a second, and nailed her with another haymaker….to which Mara clobbered her with one as well. Both women staggered slightly, got their bearings again, and then started unloading on each other with rapid right hands that brought the crowd to their feet.

Zack: It’s a war of attrition as Mara and Lydia are trading those haymakers! But nobody’s going down, and----it’s a brawl now!

Lilly: Mara might know exactly where she is, but she knows she’s getting hit and firing right back. If Mara’s going to give up any ground then she’s going to make Lydia earn each inch the hard way.

Lydia was starting to get the better of the exchange though, causing Mara to stumble backwards. The champion grabbed her arm, and whipped her across for the ride. She caught Werth on the rebound, and popped her up into the air….only for the challenger to grab her head on the way down for a tornado DDT. It stood Charisma on her head for a half second before she hit the mat, and the challenger dove across her to make the cover.

Lilly: TORNADO DDT!!!! She stood the Rawk of Ages on her head and that could be all she wrote!!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOOO!!!!

Lydia’s shoulder came up off the mat, and Mara rolled off the cover. Both of them lay on the canvas, trying to recuperate as the referee began a mandatory ten count.

Zack: You’d think they hated each other, but they don’t! And they have damn sure beaten the bejeezus out of one another all for the Aspire Championship! Now it’s a race to see who gets up first.

Lilly: There’s a lot of respect here and out of respect they’re making sure they leave it all out in that ring. Whoever leaves here tonight with the Aspire Championship will certainly have earned it.

Mara was the one who sat up first, a look of pain etched across her face as she started to get back to her feet. Lydia starts to do the same, but Mara catches her with a running forearm that spins her around to hang over the middle rope. The challenger nods her head, and takes off for the far side. She comes back quickly with a 619 in mind…..but gets caught by Lydia who manhandles her  as she gets back to her feet. Charisma hoists her over her shoulders, and drills her with a Death Valley driver! The champion collapses to her knees for a half second, and crawls over to make the cover.

Zack: She caught her!! She caught Mara like a small child, and one Death Valley Driver later….Charisma’s going to light up another notch on the title!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! NO!!

Stringer waves it off, and shows Lydia that Mara’s foot is across the bottom rope even though the rest of her body is motionless. The champion glances up to it and shakes her head before struggling to get back to her feet.

Lilly:  So close...I’m not even sure Mara knew she was that close to the ropes!!! Had to be instinct to kick the foot out and hope that it caught the ropes!!

Fans: CHHHAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSMMMMMMMAAAAA!!

Lydia: D…...DO…...DO YOU KNOW MY…...NAME?!

Zack: Lydia and Mara have taken a hellish toll on one another, and you can tell the champion’s been pushed to her limits already just as much as Mara! She’s trying to find that second gear right now!

Lilly:  The fans are certainly getting behind Lydia and cheering her on, but I got a feeling Mara’s gonna have a lot more fans after this showing too.

Lydia dragged her thumb across her throat, and looked over to see Mara starting to get up again. She shook her head, and went to get her. Mara looked almost out on her feet as she leaned against the ropes for a second.

Zack: Lydia’s looking to end it right here! I’m not sure Mara Werth knows what’s coming or even where she is at this moment!

Before Mara has a chance to to respond, Lydia quickly snatches her into position and delivers her spinning double leg facebuster that bounces the challenger off the mat. She quickly rolls her over, and hooks both legs tightly for the cover!

Zack: OCEAN’S ELEVEN!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Stringer calls for the bell as Lydia rolls off to lay on the mat, taking in deep breaths as her music begins to play. When she finally sits up, she gets her hand raised in victory.

Sky: The winner of this match…..AND STILL FUTURE SHOCK ASPIRE CHAMPION……….’THE RAWK OF AGES’ LYDIA CHARISMAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Zack: You can look at Lydia’s face and body language and see what she went through tonight to retain her title! She’s absolutely spent, and there’s no shame in Mara Werth’s game!

Lilly: Mara’s gave Lydia the fight of her life tonight and was just seconds away from sending Lydia home empty handed. But somehow, someway, Charisma found a way to retain and I guarantee that she’ll be feeling tomorrow.

Lydia struggled to her feet, and was handed her title back. She raised it over her head to a pop from the crowd before she leaned down to offer Mara her hand. The former convict slowly reached up to take it, and was pulled to her feet.

Zack: A whole lot of class right there! Lydia knows how close she came to leaving the Garden without her title, and I’m positive Mara will be right back in the hunt for that championship!

Lilly: If nothing else, Mara’s proven that she’s gotten a bright future in this business and is certainly taking full advantage of the second chance that she’s been given.

Lydia and Mara both exited the ring, one arm over the other’s shoulder as they walked to the back together. We then cut to a video package for the main event.

Another Girl’s Night Out

The show returns to the backstage area, and we find a brunette talking with Adam. She’s not on the Future Shock roster though. He shakes her hand as she approaches, and then looks to the camera.

Adam: Two weeks from tonight, Future Shock is going to host another theme show. You guys remember the pool party we did back in June? Of course, you do. Well December 4th, we are doing it again. Not the pool party, because well...it’s not really in season. But we are going to be hosting a special we’re calling Girls’ Night Out.

A little graphic appears on the screen in the top corner showing the logo.

Adam: Trust me when I tell you it’ll be a unique show. I’ve also got a few special guests lined up for the show as well. And one of them is this lady right here. For those of you who don’t know, this is Riley Savell. Welcome to the pay per view!

He turns his attention back to her.

Riley: I’m looking forward to being a part of it, it’s been a while since I had some fun at a show; I think I’m due.

Adam: Now this show won’t require you to bring any ring gear. As a matter of fact, there won’t be a match on it. But we are going to be taking over the Tunnel nightclub in Boston. So instead of your gear, I suggest bringing a dress.

Riley smiles, taking a pause before she nods in agreement.

Riley: I think I might have something, you know… just lying around.

Adam: I think you’ll have fun, and I’m sure turn a few heads as well. After all, it is a nightclub and I’m sure a night off from fighting and answering perverts on social media would be a welcome distraction.

Riley: You mean nobody is going to ask me about my bathroom habits? I’m shocked, honestly… shocked!

She breaks into another smile.

Riley: But really, I’m looking forward to it.

Adam: Since you’re here, why don’t I go introduce you to a few people and show you where you can kick back and enjoy the rest of the show?

Riley: Lead the way.

Adam heads off with Riley as the show heads back to the ring.
Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2018, 11:37:44 pm »

There is a loud buzzing in the crowd as the shark cage lowers to the floor. Gaby steps back into the ring, watching the cage land and get unlocked before she begins.

Gaby: The following contest is a 5 on 5 elimination tag match, and it is your main event of the evening!

Zack: I think this whole show could have been sold on this match alone, and you can hear how ready New York City is ready for it! Lyn, this is literally the largest match in Future Shock history, which we are about to witness.

Lyn: The largest and what will promise to be the most chaotic of all time.

Strobe begins to flicker in tandem with the techno intro of "We’re in This Together Now" by Nine Inch Nails. The words begin to screech over the arena as Celeste makes her way out.

I've become impossible
holding on to when
when everything seemed to matter more
the two of us…all used and beaten up
watching fate as it flows down the path
we have chose…

She walks down the ramp, dressed in a pair of black shorts and a tied-off referee’s top. She beams at the fan response as she steps into the ring.

Gaby: Introducing your special guest referee for this match……...CELESTE!!

Zack: You gotta wonder, Lyn, how much of an impact Celeste is going to play in this match. She was added in by Brianna Singer of all people, and there’s plenty of documented problems between her and the Gold Standard.

Lyn: There’s gotta be something to that, Zack. Some reason, some rhyme. Especially with the issues Celeste has and by doing that... Well, Brianna didn’t endear herself to the Gold Standard any.

“Deuce” by Kiss begins to play, Jem runs out of the back and onto the stage area, sprinting across to the far side and bouncing on the balls of her feet as she encourages the crowd to get a little louder. Charging across to the other side of the stage, she once more cheerleaders before heading back to the middle of the stage. Meeting her partner there the two girls double high five and turn it into a hug that breaks as Jem charges down to the ring, sliding underneath the bottom rope. Angela follows her down the ramp, slapping hands with fans. Jem pops up to her feet and makes a tour of the corners, climbing to the middle turnbuckle and throwing her hands into the air to get a cheer from the crowd before moving onto the next one. As Angela reaches the ring she walks hops up onto the apron and raises one clenched fist in the air before she enters the ring and walks to the NHB corner to await the start of the match.

Gaby: Approaching the ring at a combined weight of 306 lbs, the team of Jem Michaels and Angela Hinchcliffe...NO HOLDING BACK!!!

Zack: This is the first time that NHB has been in the main event of a Pay Per View, and they got all the reason in the world to want to take apart the Gold Standard!

Lyn: They made a statement with those tag titles and Lacey and Valerie proceeded to make a statement of taking them... So now NHB have to make a statement all over their faces.

I won’t give up, no I won’t give in
Till I reach the end
And then I’ll start again
No I won't leave
I wanna try everything
I wanna try even though I could fail

Gaby: From Chicago Illinois, weighing in tonight at 103 pounds... she is Nora Harris!

The bouncy music of Shakira's Try Anything plays and out comes Nora, bouncing on the toes of her boots as she waves to the fans and then she cartwheels into the aisle before she sprints down to the ring, slides under the bottom rope and pops up to wave at the fans again.

I won’t give up, no I won’t give in
Till I reach the end
And then I’ll start again
No I won't leave
I wanna try everything
I wanna try even though I could fail

She smiles at the referee and respectfully waits for the start of the match.

Zack: This also marks the first time that Nora Harris has been in a match like this on this kind of a stage! “Little Pixie Pump” looks focused and ready to handle business tonight!

Lyn: I suspect she will be finding any and all reason tonight to hand Codes of Silence out like candy!

I told ya, baby
Uh-oh
I told ya

The arena darkens as “Rockstar 101” by Rihanna begins to play before the camera takes us behind a woman with purple hair. She steps out onto the stage, raising her hand and making a fist as the camera looks over her shoulder. She tosses her sunglasses on her head out to the crowd as she heads towards the ring.

Rocking these diamonds
I'm rocking this chain
Make sure you get a picture
I'm rocking my fame

Gaby: Introducing from Atlanta, Georgia, this is the Princess of the Reed family……...BIANCA REED!!!!

Bianca climbs up onto the apron, drops into a split before sliding under the bottom rope to the inside. She brings her legs together and hops to her feet, already making eye contact with her opponent and running them down verbally while her music fades and before the bell even rings.

Zack: Out of everyone in this match, I think Bianca Reed has the most business to settle with the Gold Standard! “Killer B” is already talking smack, and her opponents haven’t even arrived yet!

Lyn: It is my guess, Zack that Bianca will be keeping a mental score for how many times she kicks one of the Gold Standard’s heads in.

There’s a short silence as the arena falls dark, building up the tension before “Seven Notes in Black” by The Vince Tempera Orchestra starts to play and a single spotlight falls on the middle of the stage, straight onto the flame haired Future Shock Prospect with the Future Shock Championship held high above her head. As the crowd cheer wildly for her, Harley holds the pose for a couple of moments, until the song stops playing for a couple of seconds. The girl was wearing a leather jacket over her ring gear; her head tied up in a bun, held in place by two chopsticks.

Gaby: Weighing in at 122 lbs, standing 5’6” tall and coming from Hanover, New Hampshire. She is the FFW Future Shock Champion...HARLEY SHANNON!!!

After a couple of moments of silence the song starts up once more - with a more eerie tone and at that moment Harley starts off down the ramp, shedding her leather jacket before reaching back and pulling the chopsticks out of her hair and shaking her head to let her bright, flame red hair fall down around her shoulders. As she got to the bottom of the ramp, the girl picked out a young fan at ringside, giving the chopsticks to the fan before she slides into the ring and popped to her feet. Heading for the corner, Harley climbed to the middle rope, holding the title high into the air to get cheers from the fans before she dropped back down to the canvas in the corner. She held the title up in front of her, giving the faceplate a kiss before she surrendered the championship to the referee and waited for the match to start.

Zack: And then you have the champion twice over! Harley Shannon reclaimed the Future Shock title when she caught lightning in a bottle in Sydney against Valerie McKinley. Tonight, she joins forces with four women who all are ready to take apart Kilmeade’s hit squad.

Lyn: Hit Squad is an interesting description because that is what I would call these five and with their own common goal.

If you're havin' girl problems, I feel bad for you, son
I got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one.

The fans throughout the arena leap to their feet and erupt in a chorus of boos as “99 Problems” by Jay Z plays. The boos only intensify as Kyle Kilmeade steps out from the back and walks to the center of the stage. Dressed in a sharp black suit with a crisp white button down shirt underneath and a gold silk tie that sets the suit apart from the rest, he stands in the center of the stage with his usual grin that teeters between confident and arrogant. He glances around and shakes his head at the reaction from the crowd. He then holds his hands up in an effort to silence the hostile New York crowd. Shaking his head, he extends his arms out to either side ala Tony Stark as his theme song stops playing. A few seconds pass before Jay Z’s voice is replaced by a more sultry and feminine voice.

I'm-a a diva (hey)
I'm-a, I'm-a a diva (hey)
I'm-a, I'm-a a diva
I'm-a, I'm-a a diva

The opening strains of “Diva” by Beyonce begin to play throughout the arena. As the song plays, Kyle’s smirk only seems to grow wider as the fans are left slightly puzzled.

Na, na, na, diva is a female version of a hustler
Of a hustler
Of a, of a hustler
Na, na, na, diva is a female version of a hustler
Of a hustler
Of a, of a hustler

Emerging from the back is the mesmerizing blonde, “The Lioness” Elizabeth Lannister. She walks out onto the stage, not clad in her usual fabulous robe and her hands on her hips. She cocks her head to the side and glances down towards the ring before she walks to a somewhat far side of the stage on one side of Kyle. No sooner had Elizabeth made her way out on the stage than another figure emerges from the back. “Sensational” Stacey Sky makes her way out, nodding her head at Kyle and Elizabeth before taking her spot on the opposite side of Kyle. The two blondes then watch as Cassandra Steen saunters out, a Cheshire cat-like grin on her face as she glances down the aisle. She simply shrugs her shoulders as she goes to stand between Kyle and Elizabeth, focus clear on her pristine features. As Cassandra moved in closer to Elizabeth, another, more hypnotic figure emerges from the back. One half of the Future Shock tag team champions, the lovely Lacey, walks out with her half of the Tag Team championship over her shoulder. Stopping between Cassandra and Kyle, she blows a kiss towards the others gathered in the ring before stepping slightly back. As if on cue, the final Gold Standard member walks out from the back, the other Tag team title belt resting on her shoulder as she grins, taking her place between Kyle and Stacey. As soon as the ladies are all in place, the music can barely be heard because of the congregation on stage. Every single woman on the stage isn’t wearing their normal entrance attire Instead, they are all wearing the white and red jerseys of the World Series champions, the Boston Red Sox. Kyle looks at his clients before nodding his head and beginning to walk down the aisle. All five ladies begin to follow close behind him, walking to the ring with a purpose.

Stop the track; let me state facts
I told you give me a minute and I'll be right back
Fifty million 'round the world and they said that I couldn't get it
I done got so sick and filthy with Benj's I can't spend
How you gone be talking shit? You act like I just got up in it
Been the number one diva in this game for a minute
I know you read the paper, the one that they call a queen
Every radio 'round the world know me 'cause that's where I be

Gaby: And their opponents, making their way down to the ring and accompanied by Kyle Kilmeade….’The Lioness’ Elizabeth Lannister, ‘Sensational’ Stacey Sky, Cassandra Steen, and the Future Shock Tag Team champions Lacey and Valerie McKinley…..The Gold Standard!!

Completely ignoring the fans, the Kyle-led quintet reaches the ring as Kyle steps back slightly. The ladies all hop up onto the apron and climb into the ring, staring down their opposition. Lacey and Valerie raise their titles in the air as Kyle has climbed into the ring. The ladies walk back to their corner and remove their Red Sox jerseys to reveal their ring attire, which all has accents of gold in the various patterns. Tossing them to the outside, the champs hand their belts to the timekeeper as Kyle glances nervously at the shark cage, the song beginning to fade out.

Zack: The Gold Standard isn’t winning any fans here in the Garden with those jersey they were wearing, not that they were ever trying. But they came out as a team, and that may be their biggest advantage tonight, Lyn. They function as team!

Lyn: As I said, I feel the other team is brought together by the common goal is wanting to bring the Basic Brigade and Kyle down a peg... But the Standard live and die by each other.

A couple members of security head around the corner to get Kyle into the shark cage. But the head of the Gold Standard shows no interest in doing. He offers them both money to leave him alone as they continue to try to get him to go into the cell. Both Cassandra and Elizabeth join him on the floor, also arguing with the security as Kyle promises he’ll stay in the corner. Valerie, Lacey and Stacey lean through the ropes, also arguing with the security.

Zack: I’m not surprised at all by this. Kilmeade doesn’t want to go in the shark cage, Lyn. He’s trying to buy his way out. All five of the Gold Standard are pleading his case, but he doesn’t have a choice. He has to get in the cage!

Lyn: I don’t know what he thought was going to happen, especially after the incident with Adam... Uh, well the MANY incidents with Adam.

As the arguing continues, that’s when Adam heads down the ramp. He gets between Kyle and the security, and tells Kilmeade to calm down. He turns back to the security, telling them the same thing before he spins around and clocks Kyle in the mouth! The crowd pops as he falls backwards into the open cell, and the security immediately proceed to lock the door. Adam heads back up the ramp, shaking his hand as the shark cage begins to ascend over the ring.

Lyn: Well... That’ll subdue Kyle for the near future. Adam’s probably been dreaming of that moment for a few years. ...Not that I blame him.

Zack: You aren’t kidding! He had that coming, and so much more after everything that’s happened over the years, especially getting maced two weeks ago.

He signals for the bell to start the match, as the teams filter out to the apron. The two women remaining in the ring are Bianca Reed and Valerie McKinley. The two stare across at one another as the crowd gets very very loud in support of Bianca. Both of them look out over the Garden crowd, and then back to one another. The two waste no time as they meet in the center, and the fists immediately begin flying from there. Bianca and Valerie trade right hands in a flurry, but Bianca gets the better of the exchange as she starts backing the redhead up. “Killer B” backs her into the ropes, and never stops with the strikes. It turns into rapid-fire chops to her chest before Valerie gets whipped across to the far side. Reed catches her with a Lou Thesz press, and starts unloading with right hands while Celeste watches from a neutral corner.

Zack: Look at those right hands, Bianca Reed does not and will not ever like Valerie McKinley! And she’s leaving knuckle knocks upside the head of the One Percenter!

Lyn: They can never and will never be friends and the Princess of House Reed is dropping them soupbones!

Reed gets back to her feet, dragging Valerie up with her before she sends her for the ride into the corner. The redhead strikes back first before Bianca bolts in after her with a running forearm to the side of her head. She climbs up onto the second rope, calls out to the crowd, and begins unloading with more right hands. The fans count off ten punches before Bianca flips her off with both hands and brings her down to the canvas with a bulldog.

Zack: Reed with those fists of fire, and the fans counting them off and OHH MY! Bianca’s letting Valerie know she’s number one with her!

Lyn: Well she is the One Percenter...

“Killer B” took off for the ropes as Valerie was starting to get up, catching her with a running kneelift to the face that stood her up for a half second. It was long enough for Bianca to kick her in the gut, and drop her with a DDT. She rolled her over, and hooked the outside leg for the cover. Celeste dropped into position to count.

Zack: Reed’s looking to send the centerpiece of the Gold Standard back to the showers right now!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Valerie kicks out at two, shoving Bianca off the cover. Reed gets back to her feet, dragging Valerie up with her before she fires her into her team’s corner. Valerie doesn’t make it out of the corner in time before Nora nails her with an elbow to the head, then Jem, then Angela, and one more from Harley before she faceplants on the mat.

Lyn: Valerie McKinley getting that full court press if you get my meaning. Enemy territory if ever I’ve seen it.

Bianca drags Valerie out of the corner, and pulls her back to her feet. She tries to hoist her up for a vertical suplex, but Valerie manages to block it with her foot. She tries a second time with a bit more effort, and gets her up. McKinley slips out the back though, and lands on her feet behind “Killer B”, and drills her with a reverse DDT before she can turn around. Valerie sits up, trying to pull herself together as Bianca holds the back of her head.

Lyn: McKinley with that reverse DDT, pulling herself from what coulda been a bad situation made worse.

Zack: She didn’t have much of a choice, I don’t think. If she had stayed there, the Gold Standard would have been down one early on in this elimination tag!

Bianca began to move again as Valerie was already back to her feet. A few stomps to the back of her head kept her down before the redhead jerked her to her feet, and sent her into the Gold Standard corner. Valerie follows her in with a running high knee to the jaw that rocks her in place. Reed tries to get out of the corner before Lacey grabs her purple hair and jerks her back into it. McKinley makes the tag to her partner as Lacey steps into the ring. She takes off for the far side as Valerie grabs Bianca’s legs and catapults her into a big boot to the face from Lacey on the rebound.

Lyn: And there’s the teamwork of the Future Shock Tag champs, unsurprisingly. Say what you will about them... What? I have nothing to add to that. Say what you will about them.

Zack: They are a helluva lot a like. I mean they both use the same finishing move. So I’ll say that about them.

Lacey scrubs Bianca’s face against the mat before pulling her head up to deliver cross firearms into it. Five in a row connected before the co-holder of the Future Shock Tag Titles raked her bootlaces across Bianca’s face. The crowd showed no love for Lacey as she dragged Bianca by the boot back to the Gold Standard corner. She made the tag back to Valerie before the two scooped her up and dropped her with a gutbuster across their knees. The One Percenter made the cover before Celeste slid into position.

Lyn: What a gutcheck by McKinley! There’s the pin!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

NOPE!!

Reed’s shoulder came up after two, and Valerie made her pay for it by grinding her forearm against her face for a few seconds. She finally got back to her feet, and made another tag to Lacey. Valerie shot Bianca across for the ride, only for Lacey to scoop her up and fall backwards into a stun gun across the top rope. Reed collapsed to the mat, coughing and choking as Valerie looked up to her incarcerated manager 15 feet above her.

Lyn: A simple attack with the ropes... Yet look at how debilitating it is and Valerie is making sure Kyle hasn’t gone anywhere... Or worrying about him. Either or.

Zack: Probably a mixture of both. He’s not going anywhere, because it’s gonna be one hell of a drop all the way down if he does!

Bianca started to rise again as Valerie went to get her, pulling her into a front facelock and driving knees into her head and body. Valerie stopped long enough to berate Bianca as she held her, and that gave Reed enough time to drive her back first into the wrong corner again. It knocked the wind out of McKinley as Bianca rose up, and began unloading with those right hands again. She made a tag to Angela, who stepped in and yanked Valerie out with a short arm clothesline.

Zack: Make no mistake about it! NHB has all kinds of payback in mind after they had their tag title reign ended by Valerie and Lacey. Angela’s checking into the match ready to go!

Lyn: Now is as good a time as any and Angela has all eyes on Valerie!

The redhead started to get to her feet as Angela scooped her up into a bearhug. She clasped both hands behind her back, and began to squeeze tightly. Celeste asked Valerie if she wanted to give up, whom didn’t even dignify it with an answer. Angela began to shake her like a rag doll in her arms, causing the redhead even more pain. Celeste checked again, still she was ignored as Valerie tried to work one of her arms into Angela’s grasp. Hinchcliffe started to shake her again, and got a headbutt in the face from Valerie. It stunned her momentarily before Valerie raked her eyes to finally get free. Valerie landed on her feet as Angela tried to get her sight back before McKinley made the tag to Lacey again.

Lyn: Lacey is in now after optical offense by Valerie. The question is if Lacey can match Hinchcliffe in the strength department here...

Zack: I don’t like her chances on that, Lyn. But time will tell. Looks like she’s planning to mow her down...

Lacey stepped through the ropes, measuring and going for a running shoulder tackle that hit Angela head on….but the powerhouse didn’t hardly move. Lacey’s eyes widened as she took off towards the ropes again, running straight into her at full speed. But Angela still didn’t move. The brunette told her to do it again as the crowd was getting very loud behind her. Lacey took off a third time, this time bouncing off two sets of ropes before leaving her feet with a flying tackle….but Angela caught her in midair and shook her head. The crowd rumbled louder as she hoisted Lacey onto her back, took off and planted her with a running Samoan drop. She quickly made the cover as Celeste was right into position.

Zack: Lacey must have felt like she was trying to take down a brick wall, and one Samoan drop later….we could have our first elimination!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

T-NOPE!!

The count never finished as Valerie stomped the back of Angela’s head. She hadn’t left the ring during all that, and dragged her off by her hair as Lacey tried to recover. Celeste told Valerie to leave the ring before Lacey crawled behind Angela with a low blow to bring her to her knees. Celeste turned back to see Angela holding her groin in pain before Valerie finally went back to the apron.

Lyn: I guess that’s one way to bring down someone a lot more stronger than you...

Lacey crawled back towards her corner, and made the tag once again to her partner. Valerie stepped back into the ring as the pair moved to either side of Angela. As the brunette began to push up onto her knees, they both delivered dual superkicks to each side of her head, sending her face down on the mat before Valerie went for the cover.

Zack: This match has been all the tag champions so far, hasn’t it? Valerie and Lacey are the anchors of this team, and Angela just got her brains scrambled!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THR-NOPE!!

This count also never finished as a flying elbow drop from Jem landed across Valerie’s back. It sent her rolling off the cover in pain as Jem grabbed her partner’s arm….and dragged her back to the corner before she stepped out….and tagged herself in!

Lyn: Jem deciding enough is enough and pulling a DIY to get her partner out of there!

Jem took off into the ring, and caught Valerie with a running clothesline as she was getting back to her feet. And she kept on running as she took off for the far side. Valerie started to rise again, and got caught with a springboard dropkick to the chest. The New York crowd started rallying behind her as Jem headed for a neutral corner to make her way up top. Valerie was clearly dazed as she began to get to her feet, and only turned in time to see Jem come off with hurricanrana that spiked her on top of her head! She whistled to her partner as Angela was finally getting back to her feet. Jem whipped her into Angela, who scooped her up for a t-bone suplex that sent Valerie landing across Jem’s knees!

Lyn: T-BONE INTO A LUNGBLOWER AND NHB IS LIVING UP TO THE NAME!

Jem immediately went for the cover with a hook of the leg before Celeste slid into position to make the count.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

The count never finished as Lacey dragged Jem off the cover. Michaels got to her feet, and started trading blows with the redhead. Jem shot Lacey in for the ride, and dropped her with a roundhouse kick to the head on the rebound. Michaels pulled Valerie up for a diamond dust jawbreaker that sent her into the waiting arms of Angela, who drilled her with a full nelson suplex! Jem dove on top of her for the cover as Celeste moved into position.

Zack: They call that BROKEN AND DEFEATED!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

The fans roared in approval as the three count registered. Jem hopped up to her feet with a smile, high fiving her partner.

Gaby: VALERIE MCKINLEY HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!

Lyn: Credit to the One Percenter she played anchor for her team and survived as long as she could.

Angela headed back to her corner as Lacey pulled something from her top. When Jem turned back around, she got a face full of red powder that blinded her while Celeste was checking on Angela! Lacey jerked Jem towards her, and delivered her swinging reverse STO before making the cover!

Zack: THROE OF PASSION, and Jem’s blind!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Boos began there as Jem lay on the mat, still not able to see. Angela turned back to see what happened, and caught a superkick to the mouth from Valerie

Gaby: JEM MICHAELS HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!

Lyn: And now... We’re even once more. Lacey was NOT about to let a number advantage come unless it was for the Standard and... WHY IS VALERIE STILL HERE!?

Angela struggled to her feet before Valerie scooped up Angela with a flapjack into Lacey, who caught her on the way down with a double knee facebreaker. McKinley exited to the floor as Lacey dove onto the cover before Celeste dropped to count.

Zack: The GOLDEN TICKET!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Lacey rolled off the cover to more boos, while Valerie applauded from the floor. Security was trying to get her to leave, but she was ignoring them.

Lyn: ...And now it’s four of the Gold Standard with only Nora, Bianca, and Harley left to fight.

Gaby: ANGELA HINCHCLIFFE HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!!

Lacey sat up, catching her breath as she glanced back to her corner and headed for them. She got to her feet to make the tag to Stacey. The blonde stepped through into the ring, cracking her knuckles as she waited to see who was coming in for the other team. And it would turn out to be Nora. This brought a growl almost from Stacey before she darted towards the brunette. Another flurry of fists began flying until Stacey caught her with a short knee to the abdomen. Clubbing blows across her back drove Nora down to the mat before Stacey yanked her back to her feet. She fired her as hard as she could into a neutral corner, causing Nora to strike hard and fall into a slumped seat. Sky took off towards her, leaving her feet for a meteora into Harris’ chest.

Zack: I think I’m starting to see the strategy of the Gold Standard, Lyn. They were trying to keep most of the team fresh for later in this match. In any event, Stacey and Nora are fresh as daisies...but Nora not so much right now.

Lyn: They let Lacey and Valerie do as much damage to the other team as possible and now Stacey, Cassandra, and Elizabeth can wear down the other three as the more functional pack of hyenas... Or two hyenas and a lioness I guess.

Stacey stepped up onto Nora’s chest, putting one foot against her throat to choke her before Celeste began a count on her. She finally stepped off, and backed up a couple paces. And as soon as she did that, the blonde surprised Bianca with a boot to the chest that sent her off the apron to the floor. Reed immediately got to her feet, and was itching to get back into the match before Stacey went back to choking Nora out with her boot in the corner. She glanced over her shoulder to see Bianca trying to get in, and went over towards her. She slapped her across the face as Celeste was trying to get her back, while Stacey egged Bianca to come get her.

Lyn: Stacey Sky is one of the most pleasant-free personalities I have ever met in wrestling... Ever.

Zack: She’s also one of the most volatile. I think she’d be happy if they all came in to fight with her, she doesn’t give a damn about numbers.

Celeste tried to keep Bianca from getting past her with Stacey egging her to do something. Meanwhile, Lacey took off down the apron with a sliding dropkick into Nora’s head in the corner. She unloaded with furious right hands before Celeste managed to get Bianca back on the apron, and that’s when Lacey returned to her corner.  Stacey went back, jerking Nora out of the corner by her feet. She took off for the far side, and used a standing frog splash before making the cover.

Zack: Stacey with a standing frog splash, you almost forget she likes to fly in there! Nora hasn’t gotten a shot off yet!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TH-NOPE!!

Nora got her shoulder up in time, and Stacey drove elbows into her head before she rose back to her feet. She pulled her to her feet, and shoved her back into the corner and started paint brushing her with slaps, telling her to fight back. Each one only seemed to fire Nora up more before she spun Stacey into the corner, and unloaded with rapid-fire chops to her chest. Harris hopped onto the second rope, and came off with a tornado DDT!

Lyn: LITTLE PIXIE PUMP AIN’T HERE FOR YOUR BULLSHIT! THAT DDT WAS THE TRUTH!

She made it back to her feet with a roar to the crowd, which was returned by them. Stacey started to rise as well, and Nora took off towards her. She grabbed her head into a double knee facebuster that flipped Stacey over onto the mat before she made the cover!

Zack: HELLO, PATELLA!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Stacey kicked out just before the three, and started to get to her feet with gritted teeth. Her eyes widened as she looked at Nora, who was already back to a vertical base. Harris rebounded off the near side with a knee trembler to Stacey’s head that put her back down again.

Lyn: After the Hello, Patella and a straight knee to the temple, she may not know where she is right now.

The brunette headed for the corner, and started to make her way up top. When she got there though, Cassandra shook the top rope and caused her to land straddling the corner instead. Celeste’s head snapped towards Cassandra, and went to warn her on the apron. Meanwhile, Lacey pulled a chair out from under the ring and crashed it across Nora’s back, sending her to the canvas head over heels. Bianca and Harley hopped down off the apron, and started around after Lacey, while Stacey dove into a cover on Nora as she screamed for a count!

Lyn: LACEY WITH A DAMN CHAIR AND HARLEY AND BIANCA GIVING CHASE BUT THE DAMAGE IS DONE!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOOO!!

Nora’s arm came up to a pop from the crowd as Stacey’s eyes widened in anger, staring down at her rival before she got to her feet.

Zack: I don’t believe it! Nora got the shoulder up after that chair to the back, and Stacey can’t believe it either!!

Stacey got back to her feet, and immediately got into Celeste’s face screaming at her. The special referee started giving it back to her, and then daring her to do something about it. Stacey’s face was thunderous as Celeste waved her forward, begging her to start something. Cassandra and Lacey and Elizabeth all three tried to calm her down, at least until Nora ducked between her legs and dropped her with an electric chair. Both women lay on the canvas as Harley and Bianca encouraged Nora to come make a tag with both arms reaching for her.

Lyn: Too volatile too much of the time... Nora is staring at the oasis ahead!

Nora took the invitation, and started heading for the corner. The other three members of the Gold Standard were trying to get Stacey to move towards them as well. But Nora made it to the corner, and tagged in the Future Shock Champion. Harley hopped over the top rope, and let out a roar of enthusiasm! Stacey finally started to get up, only to get snatched up into a belly to belly overhead suplex. She took off towards the ropes, and caught Sky on the rebound with a running shoulder tackle. Lacey came in next, and caught a discus punch from Harley that floored her. As the champion looked down at her, Cassandra came in next. She tried to catch her from the blind side with a right hand, but Harley blocked it and sent her flying with a t-bone suplex! She spun around into a staredown from Elizabeth who had also come into the ring.

Lyn: Gold Standard, meets the Future Shock champion... As you’ve just learned... Step to her at your own peril. ...It looks like Elizabeth Lannister wants her some.

Zack: If Elizabeth is feeling froggy, go ahead and jump! The Future Shock Champion is welcoming everyone to Nemesis!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 11:39:48 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2018, 11:40:55 pm »

(Part 2)

Stacey began to rise up behind Harley, grabbing her in rear waistlock before the champion began throwing back elbows with both arms. It rocked Sky backwards before Harley clocked her with a flash kick to the jaw followed by a roundhouse kick to bring her to her knees. And then a backward thrust kick to the jaw sent Stacey face down on the mat. Harley rolled her over and hooked the leg!

Lyn: THE ERUPTION!!

ONE!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Elizabeth yanked her off the cover before the three could come down, and Harley got back to her feet and nose to nose with the “Lioness.” Lannister backed up, and stepped out to the apron after her team had gotten back to the corner. The champion looked back to see Stacey still on the mat.

Zack: We aren’t going to see that yet, and the champion is looking back to find Stacey is still not sure what the hell’s going on.

Sky finally began to move, using the ropes to help her get back to her feet as Harley measured her. The champion took off towards her, but Stacey pulled the top rope down. It sent Harley over the top to crash ringside. Stacey began to crawl towards her corner very slowly for a tag, while Harley was trying to collect herself on the floor. Celeste began her count on the champion, who used the ropes to help her get back onto the apron. She saw Stacey heading for the corner, and was about to head in to get her….when she got yanked down off the apron and given a facebuster to the floor. The fans booed LOUDLY as Bianca and Nora saw it wasn’t a member of the Gold Standard…….but…

Zack: Jesus, what the…...ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Harley struggled to get to her feet as she felt the cold metal of the Future Shock Championship catch her full force in the face. The attacker planted her foot on Harley’s chest and raised the title over her head with a smile up to it. It was Tara Cortez.

Tara: I’M NEXT!!!

Lyn: YOU COULD NOT HAVE PICKED A BETTER TIME AT ANY POINT BEFORE OR AFTER THIS MATCH TO DO THIS YOU ATTENTION SEEKING TWIT!?

Bianca and Nora hit the floor, and went after “10 Star” before she dropped the title on the face down Harley, and headed back up the ramp with a grin on her face. Bianca and Nora headed up the ramp towards her as she backed up more quickly until she turned and left through the curtain. They both glanced around to see if she or her sister were coming back….until they heard a bell.

Gaby: HARLEY SHANNON HAS BEEN COUNTED OUT….AND HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!

Zack: I know she didn’t want to do it, Lyn! But there was no one to disqualify, and Harley couldn’t get up fast enough! Apparently Tara has named herself the #1 contender to the Future Shock Championship…...and it’s getting real serious all of a sudden in the ring.

Bianca and Nora looked back to the ring quickly as Celeste apologized, saying she had no choice. “Killer B” and “Little Pixie Pump” watched as the trainers helped Harley towards the back, and then they climbed up onto the apron to look across at the remaining four of the Gold Standard.

Lyn: This just became one of those buddy cop movies... And not in a good way. Nora and Bianca are going to have to carve a swathe together.

Nora and Bianca looked at one another, nodded their heads and bumped fists before they both charged the ring together! The other three members of the Gold Standard bolted in as Stacey lay on the mat. Bianca and Lacey began trading blows as Nora and Cassandra did the same. The Garden crowd was thunderous! Elizabeth went after Nora, who had began turning around and throwing right hands to both of them in a circle!

Zack: It’s all busting loose! Nora’s like a revolving door with those haymakers to Elizabeth and Cassandra! Meanwhile, Bianca and Lacey picking up like they never stopped!

Lyn: If they have to go down, they’ll go down swinging and there will be no one to say Nora or Bianca didn’t bring war down on them!

Nora grabbed Elizabeth and Cassandra’s head, and struck them together as Bianca was getting the better of the exchange with Lacey. A clothesline sent the redhead over the top rope as Nora grabbed both Cassandra and Elizabeth into a double bulldog. Reed headed for the corner as Stacey was starting to get up. She peered between her legs to see Sky on her feet before she came off with her diving corkscrew stunner that erupted the crowd! She dove into the cover with a hook of the leg as Celeste dropped to count.

Lyn: CRACKER JACKER!!

ONE!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

The crowd popped as the three count came down, and Bianca rolled off the cover. Nora joined her as the two went back to back, waving any and all of the Gold Standard to come at them!

Gaby: STACEY SKY HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!

Zack: Stacey’s eliminated, but there’s still 3 on 2 right now! Nora and Bianca back to back, and begging the Gold Standard to come get them some!

Lyn: You know they have to be thinking, Zack... If they can bring down one... They can bring down all.

Lacey, Elizabeth and Cassandra moved around to three sides of the ring and started to climb up on the apron at the same time. Nora and Bianca kept looking all around them as each of the three girls slowly stepped through the ropes. The pair said something to each other, and took off towards their opponents. Bianca went after Lacey again, and Nora to Elizabeth this time. The fists started flying all over again. Elizabeth came in from behind to Nora, but got caught with a mule kick from the brunette to stumble her a moment. Harris spun into her, and used a dropkick to her chest to send her down. As she rose, Cassandra grabbed her around the waist from behind and caught a stunner for it.

Zack: Nora Harris is a one woman wrecking crew in the fight of her career against a stacked deck!  Lacey’s gotta learn not to throw hands with Bianca!

Lyn: This is as good a field lesson as ever, Zack.

Bianca slugged Lacey with a right cross that sent her stumbling backwards before she scooped her up into a Michinoku driver. Reed headed for the corner, and made her way up to the top rope. Lacey was slow to get up, and clearly dazed when Bianca shouted her name. The redhead turned as Bianca landed another diving corkscrew stunner! The fans popped again as she made the cover.

Zack: CRACKER JACKER….THE SECOND ONE’S AS GOOD AS THE FIRST!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

The fans were very loud after that count, and Bianca rolled off the cover. Her head swiveled around as she was talking smack looking down to Lacey.

Gaby: LACEY HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lyn: AND NOW WE ARE DOWN TO TWO EACH! If the Gold Standard thought they had this in the bag, said bag just got split open.

Bianca turned back from Lacey as she rolled out to the floor, and turned into a springboard knee strike from Cassandra that caught her flush on the jaw. Quarters exploded from her knee as Celeste was trying to separate Elizabeth and Nora on the other side of the ring. Cassandra dove into the cover with a hook of the leg, shouting at Celeste to count. She finally turned around, and dove into position.

Lyn: ...WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

More boos rained as Cassandra rolled off the cover, while Elizabeth managed to get away from Nora with a rake of her eyes. Harris finally got her vision back, and looked around to realize what happened.

Gaby: BIANCA REED HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!

Zack: Oh no…

Lyn: ...It is now a handicap match.

Nora looked between both Cassandra and Elizabeth before the pair descended on her. The brunette flew into Cassandra, but got snatched back by her hair by Elizabeth. Steen delivered a jawbreaker into Lannister, who spiked her with a spinebuster. The two girls looked to one another, and began putting the boots to every part of Nora’s body. Lannister grabbed an arm, and fell backwards into her cross armbreaker, while Cassandra locked in a figure four leglock.

Lyn: They’re trying to pick Nora apart, to physically separate leg and arm alike!

Zack: Hell, they are succeeding! Nora is in hell right now, and there’s not a whole lot she can do about it….but the one thing she doesn’t want to do!

Nora’s face was a mask of agony as the two submission holds were locked in, her arm being torn from one side while her legs were contorted at the same time. Celeste dropped down to look for a submission, but Nora screamed “NO!” The “Lioness” started cranking on her arm to try to increase the pain, while Nora used her free hand with tears in her eyes to try and reach for the nearby ropes. Cassandra sat up on her knees, shouting at Celeste to stop the match or they were going to cripple her.

Zack: Did you hear that? They’re literally trying to cripple Nora, but Harris….tears on her face...she’s desperately trying to get to the ropes!

Lyn: But you heard that “NO!” Zack. You heard it loud and clear. She will not say die.

Celeste asked again, getting another “NO!!” screamed at her as Harris reached for the ropes. Unfortunately, it was just out of reach as Cassandra and Elizabeth continued to pour on the pressure. Nora’s hand clawed at the mat until she finally stopped moving at all. With her back on the mat, Celeste dropped down to make the count.

Zack: She….Nora’s out! I think the pain finally caught up with her! The mind may be willing but the body isn’t! The Gold Standard are gonna win this!! Count it and get it over with!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Nora’s shoulder shot off the mat to a roar, causing Elizabeth and Cassandra to be surprised quite a bit. Steen broke the figure four, and got to her feet to get into Celeste’s face. She began screaming at her, poking her in the chest.

Lyn: Why do they keep terrorizing Celeste... The referee... Over their match? Just... Why?

Elizabeth broke the arm breaker, and got back to her feet. Nora rolled away from her, clutching her arm in pain as she tried to get back to her feet. Lannister went to get her, but caught a kick to the gut before Nora used her good arm to deliver her fall away DDT with quite a few spins!

Lyn: Ssshhhh...!! CODE OF SILENCE!!

Celeste went towards Nora, but got slapped across the face by Cassandra for not counting three earlier. Celeste closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. Cassandra turned to go get Nora before Celeste spun her around, and connected with her cutter! The New York crowd erupted as Celeste stared down at her, reading her the riot act before Nora dove across the brunette for the cover!

Zack: HEAVEN’S CLOUD!! CELESTE COULDN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

The bell sounded once again as Nora rolled to lay on her back on the mat, clutching her arm in pain still while Elizabeth laid not too far away.

Gaby: CASSANDRA STEEN HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!!

Lyn: One each! ELIZABETH LANNISTER! NORA HARRIS! IT IS TOO REAL RIGHT NOW!

Zack: This sold out Garden crowd is on their feet, not a seat being used! Only one remains for each team, and neither one of them is looking too good right now.

Both women slowly begin to sit up, as Elizabeth looked dazed and Nora was still clutching her arm. They got back to their feet, looking around to see it was just them left and then back to each other. As soon as they locked eyes, they headed straight for one another. Elizabeth and Nora began throwing hands, with Nora using her good arm. Lannister began to get the better of it though, and whipped her hard into the corner. Harris crashed chest first, and turned as Elizabeth caught her with a bicycle kick to the face that dropped her where she stood. The “Lioness” dragged her out of the corner, and fell into the cover.

Zack: I don’t think either of them have much left in the tank right now, and Lannister’s ready to call it a night!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOOOO!!!

Nora’s shoulder popped up off the mat, and Elizabeth struggled to get to her feet again. She reached down to grab Harris, but the brunette surprised her by pulling her into a small package. Celeste hopped into position to make the count.

Lyn: Big time small package from out of nowhere!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Elizabeth managed to kick out in time before the three, and Nora climbed to her feet. One arm was clutched to her body as she brought a finger to her lips to the crowd.

Lyn: It’s coming, Zack! You know it and I know it!

Elizabeth began to stir on the mat as Nora circled around her, still holding one arm tight to her chest. When the blonde raised her head, Nora grabbed it for a second fallaway DDT with even more spinning this time! It was about this time that Kyle’s shark cage began lowering from the rafters.

Lyn: CODE OF SILENCE!! ...What... What is happening?

Nora hooked the leg for the cover as Celeste dropped down to make the count, while the fans counted along with her.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Celeste called for the final bell to a pop from the crowd. Nora rolled off the cover, and climbed back to her feet to have her good arm raised.

Zack: DING DONG, THE GOLD STANDARD IS DONE! AND ‘LITTLE PIXIE PUMP’ and her team have managed one of the biggest wins in Future Shock history!!

Gaby: Your winners of this match…...HARLEY SHANNON, BIANCA REED, NHB...and the sole survivor….’LI’L PIXIE PUMP’ NOOOOOOOOOORAAAA HARRISSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Zack: A career defining performance for Nora Harris, and a huge win for the rest of the team as well!

Lyn: The name Nora Harris will NEVER be forgotten in Future Shock or in MSG!

The fans exploded at the announcement as Nora looked up to see the shark cage lowering into the ring. She cracked her knuckles, glaring a hole through Kyle as he finally landed in the ring.

Zack: Looks like Nora’s gonna get first crack at Kilmeade, and well deserved too! He’s trapped like a rat, and all we need is the key!

Lyn: I’m sure Adam is sitting by with a small grin.

Nora reached through the bars, trying to grab him before tugging at the lock. She asked Celeste for the key, getting a shrug from her to say she didn’t have it. Nora looked around before Cait Flanagan headed down the ramp with the keys over her head. It brought a grin to Nora’s face as Flanagan stepped through the ropes, and tossed her the keys.

Lyn: Huh... Looks like Cait has the key? When or where did she—

Zack: Your guess is as good as mine, but the delivery person isn’t as important as what’s coming.

Nora caught them, and turned around to slide it into the lock. She had some trouble with it trying to shove the key into the lock. When she looked back to Cait, she got a kick in the gut and a double underhook facebuster from the redhead. Thunderous boos came from the Garden crowd as Cait shook her head, and removed another key from her pocket to let Kyle out.

Lyn: IRISH GOODBYE!! This guy and redheads...

Zack: WHAT?....It all makes sense. The person who called in Nora’s car being vandalized...Cait was on the phone that night. She must have been the one who attacked her weeks prior to that! This whole thing….was a setup!

Lyn: I don’t even... I didn’t even put it together but it all makes sense!

She smiled up to him, and Kyle started laughing and gave her a massive hug before the rest of the Gold Standard headed back to the ring. Cait beamed up to him and looked down with a laugh at Nora as Nemesis faded off the air.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: